Speaker 1: Hudson River Radio dot com.
Speaker 2: This is Travis Walton and you are listening to UFO Headquarters.
Speaker 3: UFO Headquarters.
Speaker 2: And welcome to our fans. Whether you're old fans, new fans, or just accidentally stumbled upon our humble little show, we welcome you to another fascinating episode of UFO Headquarters and just a few things here. Our audience is growing, and please help us continue to grow our audience by not only listening to our episodes, but recommending our podcast to your friends, your family, and to anybody else that's into UFOs of the subject of you know, uap s UFOs. We would love to reach more people and hear their stories eventually and help us grow the channel.
Speaker 1: And if they're reluctant, hold them down and make them listen.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, you can do that. Like it, you know, subscribe to them on any podcast format that you'd like. So I did want to mention that our last two episodes, when of course we're live from Pine Bush, which was an experience I don't think we're going to forget for a while. I hope we do it again because it was a lot of fun having an audience in front of us.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was great. We really enjoyed it and it.
Speaker 2: Forced us to be on our game. That's right, other than for my allergies driving me crazy. So I apologize to anybody that listened through my snipples, and I have announcement to make to any of our listeners in the wonderful country Finland. I am going to be there, yay. I haven't been back in a while. I will be in hell Sinki and the hell Sinky area August eighth through the sixteenth. I will be making a few day trip up north to Lapland to so if you're in those areas, please reach out. And if you're listening and you're in Talent, Estonia, we may make a side trip over to Talent for the day. And I'd love to meet people. Love to meet you. If you have a story to tell. I'm going to bring a recorder and we can record your story and we can getch you maybe on the air and spread spread us internationally. To my wish that could be my adopted country. Maybe someone adopt me from Finland.
Speaker 1: So you can add sixteenth you can add foreign correspondent to your resume.
Speaker 2: I like that that's going on.
Speaker 1: LinkedIn excellent, well, I know it Finland is your happy place, so hopefully someone gets in touch. So we are speaking of international things. We are doing another dust bin of ufology, you know, going. I just I can't get enough of combing the old books, you know, the paperbacks that are starting to deteriorate because they're so that they I think they were printed on acid paper, so they're uh, but it's great and I just some of these cases are amazing.
Speaker 2: So and it just not to interrupt you, it brings I know, it brings me and you back to sort of that root fascination growing up and seeing these stories, you know, and reading them and being like wide eyed and convinced there's aliens everywhere, Oh my gosh, when I was a kid. But so it's great to go back and actually revisit these stories because really it's what drove not only my interest or your interest, probably a lot of people's interest.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh, definitely stories.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know, hopefully everyone will see after we cover a few of these. How can you not get hooked if you have an inquisitive mind and a little bit of imagination. These things are remarkable. So why don't we jump in to nineteen fifty two August twenty eighth Denim, England about three pm. They described a space ship very high in the sky in the act of releasing three satellite discs. Okay, so apparently this was a very large ship and smaller craft were coming out of it, which, you know, we we have come across some of these cases. They're rare, but they're they're out there and they're fascinating. So these satellite discs, as they called it, flew off in different directions. The same or a similar craft was seen out over Sweden a few hours later, which was also releasing disc shaped satellites, which took off at terrific speeds.
Speaker 4: Now, even if you're.
Speaker 1: Thinking a lot of these sightings were military craft, I can't think of anything that.
Speaker 4: Would fit this profile.
Speaker 2: No, And you know, the description of these satellite discs being sent out, it almost kind of reminds me of how we use drones today, How you can take a drone and explore vast distances without ever having to to step footing it. You know, if you want to check out what's in the middle of that those woods over there, well I could fly my drone up and I can hover right over it and look at it. So you know, and the fact that you have it over Sweden and England. Surprised no one in Norway reported it because they would have had to have passed over.
Speaker 4: That, but maybe they didn't.
Speaker 1: It didn't make the or people saw it, and you know, we're talking nineteen fifty two, not a lot of people felt emboldened to speak out possible. Yeah, so that that was August twenty eight. On the twenty first of September, back in England over I Love this an aerodrome in the south of England, ten Royal Air Force officers saw a large UFO directly over the aerodrome. So again, probably not the best career move for a Royal Air Force officer to report a UFO, but when there are ten of them, maybe that you feel strength in numbers. That same day, back in Sweden, what's going on Gutteburg, Sweden?
Speaker 4: Have you been there?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay, when you were there, did you see a large, noiseless, glittering object traveling at high speed leaving a phosphorescent tail? I can't say that, I get Oh well, well they did, so this is the set. So this is I love when you get these, you know, similarities.
Speaker 4: What is it with now?
Speaker 1: Twice in fifty two, in August twenty eighth, in the September twenty first over both England and Sweden are seeing these objects. The twenty eighth in Carrap, Denmark. Don't tell me you've been there too.
Speaker 2: I've been to Denmark, but not Carrap.
Speaker 4: I all, okay, I love this.
Speaker 1: This is the description a large, unique flying saucer. Are there not unique flying saucers?
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 4: I guess this was more unusual than it.
Speaker 1: And actually that day they reports where saucers were seen all over Denmark that day. So what's going on the month of September. Well, there was a little thing going on in the North end Atlantic called Exercise main Brace. Do you have any familiarity familiarity with that? Yeah, that was an enormous NATO combined naval operation. There's great videos, you know.
Speaker 3: When the narrator and Operation main Brace, you know, the might of the NATO nations basically giving a middle finger to the Soviet Union.
Speaker 1: Basically, yeah, you go ahead and try to attack us. The navies of the US, British, French, Canadian, Danish, Norwegian, Portuguese, the Netherlands and Belgian all took took part, but In fairness, I think the Belgians were just passed with bringing chocolate and pastries.
Speaker 2: Which I've been there and highly recommend going.
Speaker 1: I was not dissing the Belgians. I mean, oh my god, I'd fly back to Belgian for their pastries and chocolate.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: But this operation, this exercise involved eighty thousand men, two hundred ships, and one thousand aircraft. It was the most ships in the North Atlantic since World War One? So did it stir up some interest? Were whoever was in these craft hovering around? Like, oh no, what are the crazy humans up to now? So you know they starting another war?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I mean this is in the relative you know, aftermath, not immediate, but of World War two and the rebuilding of Europe been and of course you know NATO flexing their muscles versus the Soviet Union and their warsaw pack nations. So you know, did they did that draw attention?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like you said, what are these people down there doing?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Apparently apparently it did with the sightings all over the area. Oh, why don't we take our first break and get and dust off a few more stories when we get back.
Speaker 4: Hudson River Radio dot Com.
Speaker 5: Hudson River Radio dot Com subsidiary of Glacier Entertainment LLC, blasting the competition in New York's Hudson Valley.
Speaker 2: And we're back here with the dust bin of upology that Linda, you should trademark that term because it's awesome or the phrase.
Speaker 4: And maybe we have a book.
Speaker 1: Maybe UFO Headquarters needs to put out a.
Speaker 2: Book that might be Oh boy, more work, I know. But in all seriousness, the dust beIN. It's a great analogy. But by by no means are these things that should be thrown away. These are great stories that are you know, in these old books, like you said earlier in the show, probably not on acid free paper. No, they're slowly destroying themselves. It's great to preserve this information for the future because this is important to understand the history. How far back this stuff has been going on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and just this morning, do you remember we had Cheryl gotzol On from Australia.
Speaker 4: We had her on the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, great great organization they have, and she sent out their newsletter and there was sighting from ninety five. Somebody had said, I you know, I could never find any other sighting to match this, and it was about a larger craft with smaller little craft coming out, and I'm like, ah, I think I have to contact Cheryl and say, yeah, check out the fifty two sightings.
Speaker 2: So that's a great, a great coincidence, and it shows how easy the rabbit hole of ufology expands.
Speaker 4: And the flies.
Speaker 1: All right, So let's go to nineteen fifty four January through February and we're going to Australia, Saint Kilda, near Melbourne.
Speaker 4: There was a craft.
Speaker 1: I love this, like a large sheet of aluminum rocking from side to side, flashing sunlight, and every time it flashed there was a purple halo around it. And this wasn't an ordinary sheet of aluminum. It was shaped like a butterfly, three hundred feet wide. It was estimated to be traveling eighteen hundred miles per hour at thirty thousand feet Again, can you think of any conventional explanation for a three hundred foot long silver butterfly?
Speaker 2: No, not even today. I mean, that's the description's great though. Idea yes, picture in your mind this sheet of aluminum shaped like a butterfly and pretty. I don't know, I mean how they came up with their numbers, but it's good information and good detail to have that three hundred foot wide, the estimated speed and the estimated altitude, I mean right right.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, a lot with a lot of these stories, they don't give you the full reports, and you don't you know the number of witnesses. But the good thing is you know the location, you know the date, and you can then go and research it farther. But wait, there's more during this same time period, Hamilton, Australia. I love this, a dazzling bright orange thing that narrows it down. But then it did go on like a double saucer and the top with the top one inverted, so convex top and bottom. It left a vapor trail that lasted twenty minutes.
Speaker 4: That's the heck of a vapor trail.
Speaker 2: That's an interesting one.
Speaker 1: About this time, January twenty fifth, for some reason, the British Air Ministry warned all of its pilots and personnel to.
Speaker 4: Not talk about UFOs.
Speaker 1: So clearly, you're not going to ask people to not talk about something unless it was happening.
Speaker 2: Yeah. That that's a really odd move to just come out and randomly, hey, guys, gather around, we'll talk about UFOs. Yeah, what I can imagine, right, Like, what do you mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So what does that tell you that someone in a position of at a command level, what did they know?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah.
Speaker 1: So Also during this time period, near Adelaide, there was a huge object like a planet, moving swiftly vertically, then sideways, and between two thirty am and three point fifteen am it was a yellow white shading to deep orange, and witnesses said they saw bright point of light circling the large ship. So there's this massive ship and some object is circling around it. Now in the Hudson Valley, many times the massive triangles had a red light, a red object going in or out of it or trailing it. But this was just a bright point of light circling the object. Then in Sail, Australia, this is bizarre, a strange object with a corrugated top. I guess that just means it was not flat, it was rippled. I'm hoping that doesn't mean a cargate and steel roof on this UFO they needed a patch job. But this was interesting. It went from crimson colored to a misty green. I never tired of hearing how these things change colors and shape, it went up and down and then vanished. And around the same time a flight of the Australian National Airways near Adelaide again saw a very large object moving erratically. So nineteen fifty four January through February, all across Australia. Again, I can't think of what they could have seen to make it think it was a crimson corrugated roof.
Speaker 2: And you know, I was going to mention just how unique these descriptions are compared to what we hear a lot about, you know. I mean, obviously the butterfly shape one, but even this one with the corrugated top, the way it changes colors, you know, the light circling around it, and just they're very very specific details that I think, really they're intriguing to me. Like I want to go to Australia now.
Speaker 1: Everything tries to kill you there, I.
Speaker 2: Know, and I'm afraid of everything there, so every.
Speaker 1: Spider snake, I don't know. I think the popcorn is deadly there, I'm not sure so, but yeah, these are It's not just oh we saw a light in the sky, you know, like you said, there is some.
Speaker 4: Very intriguing detail.
Speaker 1: So then I love the old scientific journal Reports and Scientific American, which you know, always very conservative, particularly July tenth, eighteen eighty. You know, they didn't they didn't tolerate nonsense in this Scientific American. And I don't know what this has to do with, but you know, this is about as high as high strangeness gets. In Ontario, Canada, some men are working in a field and the stones in the field start shooting upward into the sky.
Speaker 4: What I mean?
Speaker 1: They said, well, there was no wind, not that wind's going to blow stones up in the sky anyway, but they said nothing else was unusual just in this field the stones. Now, for that to happen, you either need a large force or you need a moderate force with no gravity.
Speaker 4: I have no idea.
Speaker 1: You know, they didn't see anything in the sky.
Speaker 2: I was trying to think, you know, well, jeez, they if they were faires, maybe there was a magnetic forest field used. But how strong would it have to be, because how much iron or whatever would be in some of these rocks to shoot them up into the air.
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, I need to find that. I can.
Speaker 1: I think Scientific American, the old ones I think you can access online. I want to see if there's more to this story. But yeah, not necessarily UFO related, But what the heck was going on there?
Speaker 2: Right? Because what's something has to be there has to be a force taking a rock resist, you know, resisting the force of gravity to get it up in the air.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then shoot up in the sky.
Speaker 2: Righteah.
Speaker 4: So they didn't say if they were falling back to Earth.
Speaker 1: They I don't know, but I just love you know again, when you're like a ten year old kid and you're reading things like this, how can you not get hooked?
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, exactly, So all right, it's great to relive these these.
Speaker 1: Feelings, you know, I know, all right this we're going to HMS vulture. Commander Pringle, British of course. May fifteenth, eighteen seventy nine. Commander Pringle reports luminous waves of pulsating water. Okay, now that would get me a little concerned if I'm on a ship out in the ocean. You know, yes, there are things like luminous algae, right is it algae that you know, bioluminescence things like that. But he went into more detail. It was not it was not above the surface, you know, like waves. It was under the surface. And these waves of luminous light passed beneath his ship. Uh oh yeah, doesn't give me a warm and fuzzy feeling. Said, the appearance was that of a revolving wheel of light with illuminated or luminous spokes. In fact, there were two wheels, one on each side of his ship, which stayed with them for half an hour.
Speaker 6: I don't think that's algae.
Speaker 2: No, that's not an algae bloom or whatever they would call it, or jellyfish or that's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a wheel with luminous spokes.
Speaker 2: And you know, you have to go back to the witness. Yeah, it's eighteen seventy nine, but you're talking about a commander in the Royal Royal Navy who's in charge of a ship that's extremely expensive. Yes, so they don't. They did not appoint people commander who were not competent to take that job. And so he's got to know, or you would have to assume he knows what the ocean looks like. He's sailed a lot. One would hope he's probably seen things like the bioluminescent algae and knows what waves look like and what kind of conditions. So when a captain reports something like this, I think it lends it that extra level of credibility, like you didn't see something that is normally encountered on the ocean.
Speaker 1: No. No, And what brought another reason I wanted to do this is our good friend Gary, the one who wrote our theme music and also wrote the Pine Bush UFO song over Pine Bush look that up. When he was in the Navy, I believe it was in the Caribbean. He said there was this lighted object under the water that passed directly under their ship.
Speaker 4: So again, all these.
Speaker 1: Guys on board, they're seeing this, they know what's you know, it wasn't It wasn't a round Russian sub lit up, you know. So yeah, USOS, which of course is a whole other other ballgame, but so you know. And again the criticisms are, oh, it's the Navy high tech submersibles in eighteen seventy nine. You can't say that that's what's so important about finding these old cases because you can wipe the slate clean of any sort of stealth military black ops projects because they didn't exist. So why don't we take our second break and we have I think three more cases to go over.
Speaker 4: This is Hudson River Radio dot Com this is Hudson River Radio dot com.
Speaker 2: Hey, we're back from a break and if you're just tuning in right now, we're going to be going back to chilling in nineteen fifty four, hanging out, listening to some good music and encountering UFOs apparently, but you're listening to the episode dust Bin of ufology and Linda, this has been a good one.
Speaker 1: I could do this all night long. So all right, so let's jump into We're going back to Australia to two railroad men. Railroad workers April twenty eighth, nineteen fifty four, A had a terrifying experience.
Speaker 3: This is you.
Speaker 1: This is a unique UFO with a swooping, screaming, flying saucer which rushed straight down at them. Wow, a screaming usually they say, how eerily silent?
Speaker 4: Yes to describe.
Speaker 1: And you're on a train which makes no small amount of noise, so to hear this screaming flying saucer. It was forty five miles west of Geelong, Victoria, about seven twenty i am. And they described the size as gigantic. It was twenty six year old Ted Smith and twenty three year old Colin Beacon. They were described as skilled and dependable men, and they reported their sighting to the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research. So there's some quotes here. Smith said, I nearly keeled out of my cab of the engine when I saw a huge, round, dark mass plunging straight down at my train. It screamed down and then suddenly raced up towards the sky. The adventure. You've gotta love that. The adventure lasted four minutes and was amazing and terrifying. I could see no windows or doors in it. Trees in the background looked like match sticks against its vast bulk. It could have been a quarter.
Speaker 4: A mile in diameter.
Speaker 2: That is just crazy.
Speaker 1: Something a quarter of a mile dive bombing your train, Yeah, in broad daylight.
Speaker 2: And I like his comment terrifying and amazing, because how many people do we hear that from to this day. Yeah, it can be terrifying the experience, but at the same time, they're fascinated by it, they're drawn to.
Speaker 1: It, So yeah, scares the heck out of them and they can't wait to have it happen again.
Speaker 2: So when you yeah, when you start seeing this common theme, go way back, I mean not, there's something to this It's not just people seeing things, hearing things, hallucinating or making things up. These are people that are having real world experiences.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so Smith continued, I called Colin and we both saw it stand still in the air, like a huge monster hovering over us. And unlike any possible aircraft, it was a beautifully clear morning and no possibility of any illusion. It came within three hundred and fifty feet of us, something a quarter mile in diameter three hundred and fifty feet away, and I felt that it was driven, but the way it careemed around the sky, you would have thought it was driven by an amateur.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, the UFO operators have to learn too, Yeah, I'm sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that alien just got his learners permit. I told you not to take the massive craft out today. And then he continued, it may sound silly, but it must have been something from another planet. After plunging about the sky, it rose higher and higher and went out of sight, and Beacon said that Colin Beacon said the craft was a dark blue, which is also an unusual.
Speaker 4: Color.
Speaker 1: You know, we hear a lot of black silver gun metal. So the summary of the report for the Melbourne Argus newspaper its size was just colossal. For the four minutes in which we saw it over our engine, it partly obscured the sun, but all the time the light was clear. I feel definitely that the weird thing was piloted. It was not a clearly lined or defied find object, for it was somewhat covered in a haze, which we hear a lot like a fog or a haze around them, right, Yeah, perhaps caused by its speed or design. It was not like any aircraft I've ever seen or read about, more like something out of a dream. So the Royal Australian Air Force Intelligence Section was going to investigate and you know, question these men, But what fabulous description.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was gonna say, first of all, these these are eloquent witnesses, just the way they're the words they chose.
Speaker 5: I mean.
Speaker 2: Again, and I'm thinking the the Royal Australian Air Force got the report and they went in the trash.
Speaker 4: Bin of your apology, probably unfortunately.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think Australia had been very not that we were in the US then, but I don't think Australia was very open to any of this.
Speaker 4: But at least they have the report. You know, we have the report.
Speaker 1: It was in the newspaper, so from But what the heck is that all about? This ginormous craft screaming down on them? Was it trying to scare them?
Speaker 3: Was it?
Speaker 2: And you know what the newspaper I'm going to read a real quick section what the newspaper said a couple of days later. M well, yeah, a few days later about the men who witnessed it. They are both skilled and reliable men. And for the doubtful benefit of skeptics, one may add that no engineer on a railroad or firemen any more than an Air Force pilot and a cockpit would be allowed to remain in the very responsible position in the cabin a locomotive unless they were very well mentally balanced. They have convinced a hard boiled reporter of the Melbourne Argus of the objectivity of the objectivity of what they saw.
Speaker 4: That's great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you don't want a crazy engineer on a locomotive.
Speaker 4: That's that's an excellent point.
Speaker 2: I just love the way they sum that up. They will not be allowed to have that position. And they came forward, probably knowing that they could be considered mentally unstable and and pulled from from their jobs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, lose your livelihood.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So another another fab Yeah, we need to get to Australia, Brian, can can we fill out a voucher and go on Hudson Rid ofver Radio's dime on a sure, No, no.
Speaker 4: Problem, Yeah, no problem.
Speaker 2: I won't even go. You just go have a great time.
Speaker 4: I'll just bring back recepedts.
Speaker 1: Oh way, well, and plenty of shows. Well, we may also have to go to Greece, so we'll leave that ticket open for now. But here's another This is this is because I had to get some strange being story in here. We're going all the way back to May of nineteen thirty nine, so pre World War two, well for most of the world, pre roswell at eleven PM.
Speaker 4: I hope I say this right.
Speaker 1: Pentelecon Mountain in Attica, Greece.
Speaker 4: Have you been to Greece yet, Mike, I have not been to Greece. Oh, there's so much I want to see in Greece.
Speaker 1: Man by the name of Antonis Riftis was coming down the mountain with his sheep when he saw a bright, mushroom shaped object with bright search lights hovering over the trees. He then said two strange beings descended on a beam of the search light. Now we've heard about things going up into craft on the beam of a light.
Speaker 4: These are coming down.
Speaker 1: And you know a shepherd in Attica, Greece in nineteen thirty nine, he said it looked like they were wearing diving suits, like dressed like sponge divers, and sponge diving is a big thing in Grace, so that's his frame of reference. So they had some kind of gear on. They stopped about ten feet away, and he didn't hear a voice. They didn't speak out loud. He heard them in his head. Where have we heard that before? Like every case ever, and they kept urging him to go with him with them.
Speaker 2: Uh oh.
Speaker 1: Fortunately he refused and they didn't force him. But they said they had been to this spot many times in the past and would come back someday. That's kind of creepy, yeah, but we hear this that like maybe where ancient temples or sites have been built around the world, because that's where the star people came down, So maybe there's places they have favorite places.
Speaker 7: Like we do. They want to keep space tourism on their space tourism, so they went back into the beam of light, which then took them back into the craft and took off at high speed.
Speaker 1: So this reminded I don't know if you recall the only other I think it's the only other case I know with a mushroom shaped craft. I don't want to put you on the spot. But does that ring a bell at all?
Speaker 2: Is that the nineteen seventy one case? Oh?
Speaker 4: Yes, it is Delphos, Kansas, Kansas, Ronnie Johnson. Yes, he.
Speaker 1: Was out tending the sheep, okay, and it's in a town called Delphos, and he saw a big, bright, mushroom shaped craft. Did they get the throng? Oh, Delphos? That must be Greece, wrong, Delphos, Yeah, the yeah, yeah. I just thought it was very odd that a town named after a place in Greece, with a man tending his sheep sees a mushroom shaped craft.
Speaker 2: Those are big coincidences.
Speaker 4: That's what I thought.
Speaker 1: And he didn't see any beings in sponge diver suits. But I just love when you come on these little coincidences. Or is it a coincidence?
Speaker 2: I think not. I had to say it.
Speaker 4: I set you up for that obviously. Here courtesy of.
Speaker 1: Our favorite ancient Aliens Giorgio coincidence.
Speaker 4: I think not all right? You got one more? Ready for one more?
Speaker 2: I think we can do it.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're doing one in the US of A. And it's December twenty ninth, nineteen ninety nine, which Brian, what is nineteen nineties called now the.
Speaker 2: Late nineteen hundreds, the.
Speaker 6: Late nineteen hundreds, that's what kids.
Speaker 4: Are writing nowadays, the late nineteen hundreds.
Speaker 2: I'm protesting.
Speaker 5: Oh, I have protests.
Speaker 2: Did no good? It's doing this is no no, no, no, no, uh huh.
Speaker 1: I'm offended. But all right, so we're going back to the.
Speaker 4: Late nineteen hundreds. Oh, I want to choke saying that it is?
Speaker 1: Oh? I said December twenty ninth, nineteen ninety nine. A woman is driving in Denver, Colorado, on thirteenth Street. I'm not in either of you familiar with Denver, No, never mid Okay, so I don't know where that is. But this was a report she reported to both Newfork and moufon driving along minding her own business, sees two blue lights in the sky with a red light in the center, but they're not moving. So she's like, okay, must be a helicopter. She said, except when she drove under it, it was a grayish black boomerang. And I said to myself, what the blank is that? Which is one of the most genuine responses, gives the case credibility.
Speaker 2: Right off the bat, and no sugarcoating it.
Speaker 4: No, what the blank?
Speaker 1: So she's like, I have to say, So she turns around on the next street, comes back. It's only thirty seconds have elapsed, but it's already gone.
Speaker 6: But that's not the end of the story, is it?
Speaker 1: New this I'm just going to report, you know, don't shoot the messenger here her Apparently she had a lot of moles. Five of them faded and disappeared completely in the days after this. I don't know how that happens. Nine more were fading. That's that's a lot of moles. So something happened to her biologically, and that's not it. Over the course of five days, her hair turned from brown to auburn to blonde from the roots up. What changes your hair color? Usually chemicals can do that, right, Yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Mean you dye your hair or bleach it or whatever they do. But just within a couple of days, like all of a sudden, Yeah, it was if it was happening in natural you know it start your roots and slowly grow up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what. Yeah, it was starting from the roots that Brian. Do you have any idea what changes somebody's hair.
Speaker 4: No, I mean you've heard of people getting lighter as they get older, but not the other way. Yeah, not in five days, not in five days. No, So that's not it.
Speaker 1: She started having a lot of dreams where she was having conversations with aliens in her dreams. And this I don't again, I'm just reporting. Apparently she had some spider veins and they disappeared. Those are dilated veins, like in your legs, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, close to the surface, okay.
Speaker 1: And what would make those go away without surgery or treatment?
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, without like some kind of a medical treatment. I don't, I don't know. I don't think there's any like creams and stuff that really worked.
Speaker 1: So yeah, So, and then she continued to get various hot and cold spots in her body and pulsations. Sometimes the pulsations would get so severe would only almost be like painful. But you know, the whole thing is she wasn't that she drove under it, but so did a bunch of other people. You know, there's all this traffic. But that's what she recalls that that was what else happened that night. I don't know, but this brought to her mind. We've had Preston Dennett, a friend of ours, on the show. He has a book called UFO Healings, which is all about people who have contact and then medical conditions go away.
Speaker 4: So very odd.
Speaker 1: So I thought i'd stop on any very strange one there.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I was going to say, it's almost like she might have had missing time and didn't realize it as an initial encounter. And I don't think she was dreaming of talking with aliens. That's what she might recall.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so what seems what what my spidy sense not? I don't have spider veins my spidy sense. I've seen in a lot of these cases, if you show interest and go after them, more things happen. Like my own case. We jumped in a car and went after them, and uh oh where did that time go? So be careful what you ask for. I know we did a whole show on that. But so the fact that she turns around and tries to go back, she's fascinated by them. Then did something else subsequently happen, I think.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, that's fascinating. And get Preston's book. I have to read it, folks. You know, he's a good friend of ours, has been on the show many times, and I'm sure we'll have him on again in the future.
Speaker 1: Maybe we'll have him on for UFO healings. Yeah, if people are interested in that, let us know. I think it's an amazing an amazing topic because we hear too often where people have like signs of radiation exposure and things don't go well for them. So would be nice to hear maybe when positive things happen as a result.
Speaker 2: So yeah, and that's not something commonly associated with UFOs. When you talk about UFOs healing, isn't using one of the topics that comes up in conversation?
Speaker 4: No, No, it's usually terror end Yes, exactly.
Speaker 1: So that is part two of the dust bin of ufology. And if you liked that, maybe there's a part three in our future somewhere. I can't get enough of these stories there, and there's so many to choose from.
Speaker 6: It's remarkable.
Speaker 1: So so Mike, enjoy Finland. Hopefully you'll get some Finnish UFO cases. And our September episode will be Mike Warden UFO Foreign Correspondence.
Speaker 2: So then thank you for listening again. Encourage your friends and family and everybody you know to listen to us on Hudson River Radio. Like Wardens and the Zimmerman and you have been here at the UFO kind of quarters.
Speaker 5: Hudson River Radio dot com a favorite among shut ins and dogs