Speaker 1: My Billy Cunningham, the great America and welcome this glar is wonderful, great Tuesday afternoon in the Tri State Reds Baseball continues tonight. The Reds lost seven in the last ten games, got a nine game homestand and so we'll see what happens tonight and that we continue when also, of course, the ability of Kamala Harris to give an interview continues to be at risk. There's rumors in the marketplace that she's given an interview and that it's embargoed until this weekend with a friendly correspondent, which would be ridiculous. One of the big issues, of course, is domestic terror attacks that might happen inside of America. They're happening all over Europe as I speak, and James Massa is with Numbers USA written a great column on the policies of Kamala Harris. And let's face it, what a person has done is a pretty good predictor of what a person is going to do. And so when she ran for president in twenty nineteen, twenty twenty, there was a menu of items that she wanted on the southern border, including decriminalize the southern border, provide welfare benefits to illegals, Let illegals vote as quickly as possible and provide welfare benefits and also housing allowances and food stamps to illegals. And of course at this point that doesn't play real well. So James Massa is with Numbers USA and has all the report card on Kamala Harris in the Senate and before that, and James Massa, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And James, first of all, tell the American people if we happen to elect and according to the polling it's very close. Kamala Harris and Tim Waltz November the fifth and sixth, what's going to happen to our foreign policy relative to the southern border and how will that affect average Americans?
Speaker 2: Well, thank you for being on the show. Yes, the southern border is wide open today based on the Biden Harris policies have been enacted over the last three years, and that will not only continue with the expanded There's been a clear effort on the part of Harris throughout her term as a Senator as well as as Vice President, to continue to open up the border to bring people in the United States illegally for inanimiscible aliens. And when they come, they take resources, and they take jobs, and they cause quite a bit of problem throughout the nation because as you can tell, every state, even Cincinnati and the Great American Ballpark has been impacted by immigration today.
Speaker 3: On that issue.
Speaker 1: I see in Massachusetts there's a school district that is stopping bussing. You know, many times a budgets and zero sum game, and that this medium sized town in Massachusetts has stopped school bussing because they don't have the money. They provided additional services to illegals in the schools. There's about nineteen different languages and dialects being taught. Each student must have their own conversation with someone expert in their particular dialect or language. You have all the other abilities going thither and fro, and in your story you point out this. The following numbers, USA Immigration grade card and Kamala Harris. She voted nine times for amnesties and repeatedly voted against legislation that would have prevented legal migration. She's also been a strong supporter of increasing the number of guest workers, which harms the wages and jobs and opportunities of average Americans. And so how would you respond, Because she now says she's had an epiphany, she's had a metamorphos. She suddenly she's no longer a left wing radical. She's spent thirty five years of her life as a left wing radical. Now she says, you know what, I've changed my opinion with what degree of veracity would you believe a change in her opinion?
Speaker 2: Well, I doubt her opinion. You mean, I learned long ago when someone shows you who they are, you should just believe them. And she's been incredibly consistent in her voting and her actions in regards to immigration. I mean, for example, the situation in Boston, she was one of the ones trying to mandate the release of all in the missile aliens if they just bring a child with them. So bring your child, come in the United States. You automatically get in. And then the burden starts to build further and further in every city in which that inadmissible alien is present with their family is a burden at the schools as you just described, It's tremendously costly for those communities, and it ends up impacting people across the board, whether it be Denver who's having issues in the medical area, or whether it be in Boston where they're having issues at the educational area.
Speaker 1: As far as the stay in Mexico policy, I'm fairly certain that if the Trump star wins reelection, the first action he's going to take is to lock down the southern border. Can you lay out for the American people the two or three or four important things that Donald Trump would do in his first week in office as opposed to Kamala Harris relative to the southern border.
Speaker 2: You know, he's actually already doing it.
Speaker 4: He and.
Speaker 2: Senate Advance and Vice President Norm of the Advance are already doing that. One of the most effective things that any administration can do, which is message that you're not supposed to be here unless you have permission to come into the United States. Entering in illegally will not be tolerated. That messaging will automatically do two things. It'll create a great surge right before the election, and it'll create a drop afterwards because they will know that coming to the United States will be met with appropriate reaction in accordance with our law. So messaging is important implementing migrant protection protocols, that's what the stay in Mexico policy. Was is the next thing that makes it very important because that shuts down the whole issue of bringing your child and try to get in with that, or come across and say you use the app, you can't actually make it work, and all these other things they're being used today to get across the border, even at ports of entries. It shuts it down and says you can apply for asylum, you can apply as a refugee, but you have to stay in the country you're in, or you at least have to stay in Mexico while we process it. We're not going to bring in the United States and give you a job for five years while we try to figure out what we're going to do with an enormous influx. Make your applications, stay in your country, and we'll let you in when the time comes to have your asylum request judicated.
Speaker 1: And by the way, those A solid requests are denied, what percent of time are those a SOUNID request denied because it's a big number. In other words, you make the request, but the odds are ninety percent you're not going to be admitted.
Speaker 3: Correct, That is correct.
Speaker 2: In fact, what I had a conversation with one of the judges who does this every day, and he says, what he continues to see is kind of an auguring out of the whole, meaning there's a law of it's supposed to be enforced, and every time we have more and more people pressing on the courts being able to make a decision of what's going on, there's an exception made this way and an exception made that way. And you know how courts are is that they always look at case law, and so it just makes it harder and harder to be able to enforce it because of the number of people who are coming in cent of them still are rejected and are told that their asylum application is not doubted.
Speaker 1: James Masson numbers us say, let's talk about missing children. One of the scandals of the Trump administration, according to New York Times, was the number of missing children, and they drove that point home to show that Donald Trump was in fact heartless. Here we are a few years later, we've had almost four years of Biden. Harris described to the American people the number of missing children under Joe Biden slash Kamala Harris, and where are they now?
Speaker 2: Well that is the great question. Where are they now? No one seems to know, and the administration has not reported it out. The number I have heard months ago was one hundred and eighty six thousand. It's well over two hundred and eighty thousand now. There are hundreds of thousands of children who have been handed over to people who allegedly are able to care for them, that are in and of themselves may not be admissible aliens. They're here illegally as well, and we don't know what's happened to those children. Many of them are in the workforce illegally. Many of them are having other much more hideous things done. So it's a tragedy and it's something that should be accounted for by this administration.
Speaker 1: So many are working in sweatshops, so many are sexually exploited. So many work in these bootleg marijuana drug operations. I see that in Maine, Oklahoma, and California, each of the governors say and marijuana is legal in all those three states. But the Mexican drug cartel with the Chinese involvement, have taken thousands and thousands of these teenagers, and they work hard in the fields illegally to grow marijuana. Then they're sold undercutting the product, and I know governors did in Oklahoma's doing his damnedest to get a control of that. But there's four thousand illegal grow operations in California, all of which must be manned by literally tens of thousands of illegal workers. And that's part of the deal also. And so let's talk about you of a posting on your website numbers US say about the environmental impact. Generally liberals are more worried about the environmental impact than we conserve. It is because I think the Earth will solve its own problems ultimately, and we have the cleanest are and the cleanest water we've had in one hundred years. But if you bring in another twenty to fifty million illegals into this country, what impact does that to have on the environment?
Speaker 2: What has a huge impact. I was just seeing an article today about one of the fastest growing cities in Texas and their number one issue is water. They literally can't provide enough water for the population they have, and it's growing tremendously. Like centator Vance pointed out the Springtote, Ohio, which was a small town that has grown by a third in the last several years because of all the immigration. So it's happening in Ohio, it's happening in Texas, it's happening in California. And the instances that we're talking about where resources are being depleted is a rampant across the United States. So that's natural resources in water primarily as one of the biggest issues.
Speaker 1: Look another study you have about the impact on the medical system. If we have an additional fifty million illegals in the country, or if we have an additional seventy five million, including all the children. We don't have a hospital medical system that is scaled to just add fifty million more people. We don't have the schools scaled to add maybe twenty million more students. We don't have the environmental restrictions in place to allow another fifty million. As far as electricity, the power grid, et cetera, we have a terrible problem.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: I saw last week in Long Beach, California that the huge port there was going dark for two hours a day because there's not enough power generated in California to operate the second largest port in this country. And so, no matter what the issue is, explain how we're not scaled to accept these numbers of people.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, unfortunately, if you have a loved one that has to go to an emergency room today, you'll find out the way for twenty million more people to come to the United States. The impact is already happening throughout the nation to day. If you go to an emergency room, you're in line, and you're not in line with your fellow citizens who are paying for the funding of all the facilities in your community. You're in mind behind those people who are here as in admissible aliens. And it happens constantly in every city in the United States. And that happens with that, it happens with housing. You know, if we have a housing shortage several years ago, and the pricing of housing is super high, and we add ten million more people which has come in as inadmissible aliens into the United States, let alone the legal ones during this current administration. In the last three years, of course, we have more housing shortage. The price of housing continues to rise. It's hard for the average US American to be able to have a young family and start their house because they're competing in a market that is having this huge influx of demand and When you have that kind of huge influction, demand prices go up. So is less, prices are higher, Jobs are harder to attain because of people willing to work in unsafe and unfair conditions, and so it's a terrible impact on the nation overall. With high immigration.
Speaker 1: I saw on the Today Show a few days ago that there's been a twenty five percent increase in rents. And the reason is we have tens of millions of people here that actually need a place to live. They need a place to work, they need a place to go to school, they need a place to shop. And Kamala Harris is talking about building three to four million new housing units, three to four million just magically, three to four million housing units appear all of a sudden out of nowhere. And the fact is we can't afford this, and the government doesn't build housing units that has done privately, and private citizens who want to put together a large housing complex have to fashion in the cost somehow of three to four million more people coming in without the ability to house these individuals. Well, what do you think I think it is that so many Americans believe the lies of Kamala Harrison and Tim Waltz about building three to four million new housing units in my first year, giving every American twenty five thousand dollars each in order to buy a new home. The homes don't exist, and if someone gets an extra twenty twenty five thousand dollars, it simply means that the price of the house will go up by twenty five thousand dollars because the seller assumes the buyer's got twenty five thousand dollars. More So, if one wants to sell a house for two hundred and fifty thousand, why not sell it for two hundred and seventy five thousand because the government's going to pay twenty five thousand. Will that solved the housing problem?
Speaker 2: You have a great handle on the complexity of the issue. But for everyone out there, you just know that when you put large multifamily housing units in place, large apartment complexes or condominiums, and you just drop them in the middle of the city like I see sixteen new ones are being put in Newport News, for example, it's going to impact the price of housing across the board. So we talk about a home, we're not talking about single family homes anymore because they're not building them to put in these density housing projects, and.
Speaker 1: The density of housing, the use of the roads, the use of the bridge is, the use of the medical system, the use of the food system. A friend of mine is Rodney McMullen, who's the CEO of Kroger, and he talks about the fact, you know what, by the time a product gets to our store, and each Kroger store has about one hundred and fifty thousand different products, it goes through seven to ten different hands before the product shows up for us to buy. And so if the cost of that product is say five dollars to buy that product, and I sell it for five dollars and fifty cents, but the government tells me I can't sell it for more than four dollars, I'm going to quit ordering that product, which means there's going to be great shortages of food and others and other items all over Kroger stores, Albertson stores and public stores.
Speaker 3: They're not going to be able to do it.
Speaker 1: I know it's not your Bailey wickings exactly, but to have wage and price controls is stupid.
Speaker 3: It's the venezuela.
Speaker 1: It's been tried in the USSR, and so we have a person who will not hold a news conference, will not be quiz may not appear in the Great Debate September the tenth I Kamala Harris, who now says, We're gonna have wage and price controls. We're gonna build three to four million more housing units. We're gonna open wide and put more young Americans in colleges and universities. We're gonna put them in medical school. We're gonna have a wide open southern border. We're going to decriminalize the entry into this country. We're gonna have sanctuary cities, sanctuary states. My god, James Massa, imagine if these policies are actually implemented, what happens to the Home of the Free and the Land of the brave. What happens to the United States of America if that occurs.
Speaker 2: Well, it is it is terrifying to see what would occur with all that going on. But I will say to you, I do believe that better immigration is possible. Is it is a clear choice for voters as to whether they want to have wide open voters wide open borders with the Harris Walsh ticket, or whether they want to if immigration is important to them have something more restricted and moderate in the Trump Vance ticket. I mean, if we don't endorse a candidate, but from an immigration perspective, if you want more, you go with one. If you want less, you go with the other. And if that's an important issue for you today, then I think people need to take that into consideration and they go into the ballot.
Speaker 1: James Massa, you're a great American. I have your website up Numbers USA. It's a great resource. I just want the American people to focus on the fact there's about a quarter of a million missing children under Biden slash hairs that they couldn't care less about. That quarter of a million children are doing are being put upon to do horrible things in order to maintain their existence, and that by itself should be sufficient to stay in Mexico policy. James Massa, once again, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show, and we'll do it again.
Speaker 3: Thank you, James, thank you.
Speaker 2: It's a pleasure.
Speaker 1: God bless America. Let's contell you with more news next at your home of the Reds News Radio seven hundred WLW Into Music. Dave Big Stuff coming on later. Ryan Walker will be here from the Heritage Foundation, talk about Kamala Harris, what's happening on that front. Also later on as Amanda Brenneman, Amanda and Marty Brenahan are going to have a big event tomorrow in Florence. Who's gonna talk about how you be involved in the first one thousand attendees at Florence Yawl's game tomorrow night. Wednesday night's going to receive a Marty Brennan and the Bibblehead, which you'll be a classic coming up later. Plus Reds Baseball tonight and more. Plus nothing on the front of Jamar Chase signing a long term, guaranteed Bonus Layton contract, but we'll get into that a bit later. And we know a couple things that so many of us are on Facebook, and we have suspected you and I have suspected for a long time that Facebook was in the pocket. It's of the federal government. That is, federal government agencies, the FBI, the CIA and others would whisper in the ears of Mark Zuckerberg and his staff literally tens of thousands. It would percolate down from him as to something called content modification. Now I call it lying, but the fancy word is content modification. When COVID nineteen hit big time, the metastasizing moment was March of twenty twenty, but it was hot and heavy through the end of nineteen twenty. Nineteen twenty twenty, there were millions and millions of Facebook users that wanted to post and did post information about the lab leaku theory, or about I took the vaccine and this is what happened to me. Don't do it. And so doctor Fauci and others in the federal government relate it to Mark Zuckerberg and to others that that is false information is misinformation. Now, it's one thing for company to censor information. If a private company wants to do it, that's the private company's business. But the First Amendment is a different issue. Government Congress shall make no law respecting the free exercise of religion establishment religion relative to speech and assembly.
Speaker 3: No law but here.
Speaker 1: According to Mark Zuckerberg himself, in a letter to Jim Jordan, congressman from Columbus, that he admitted he was part of a scheme to keep information on Facebook from reaching other users and reaching the news media. In addition to the Hunter Biden laptop. He received pressure from the head of the FBI and others telling him that the Hunter Biden laptop was disinformation from Russia. He now concedes that was all bs and he shouldn't have done it. He admitted in a letter on Monday, he was part of a Biden Haris censorship scheme, and you've been warned. As an American. He went on to say, quote, I believe the government pressure on us was wrong, and I regret that we were not more outspoken about it at the time. He went on to say that this won't happen again. I don't believe it won't happen again. It will happen again.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: It's one thing I can't imagine. I've not gotten a call from an FBI agent in a long time, but I would imagine if one of the leaders of the FBI contacted your boss or contacted DJ Hodge and says, by the way, you should be aware that you're broadcasting disinformation from Russia. Probably any CEO would look at that and say, man, I got to be careful, especially when in this case the government agencies involved directly and indirectly, can moderate, can supervise, can assist or destroy Facebook. And so this is a terrible example which the media will not deal with because it's helping Donald Trump. And it's unbelievable that this occurred in the Home of the Free and the land of the brave. Not just Facebook would do it, but the government officials would use the power of their office to suppress negative information about COVID nineteen on one hand and to assist the Biden campaign on the other. So you might recall the White House and President Joe Biden repeatedly claimed that the Hunter Biden laptop was rushing disinformation, that Facebook continued to withdraw evidence on the laptop because they were pressured to suppress the story before the election by Joe Biden, Kamala Harris and the officials in the FBI.
Speaker 3: Unbelievable story.
Speaker 1: And it's not when you think about college kids today, young students, young people have been taught that free speech is harmful and triggering. It's part of the dei movement. Normally, until the last maybe five or ten years, the free speech mandate was part of a college campus. You can saddle up and say what you want to say if it's the state school. Absolutely, we're raising now a generation of speech phobics and Zuckerberg types who want to say that content modification is acceptable and that the First Amendment doesn't apply, which of course it does. Congress shall make no law relative or freedom, none, no, zero none. But we live in a time where you have to say and do certain things in order to perpetuate to live, shall we say, on college campuses and also in corporate America. The results of this is that Joe Biden is the president, and this is a fraudulent fake presidency. I think he's the president. No one can identify him. Has been on vacation now for two weeks. He's on a beach somewhere. No one's conducting the executive branch of government. But according to polling that twenty percent of his voters would not have voted for him if they knew that Hunter Biden's laptop was real. That talked about the big guy making millions of dollars from China, Romania, etc. Which, of course the big guy is Joe Biden, and Hunter Biden has been convicted of a serious of felonies in his own trial in California in about two weeks for not reporting on his tax returns the money's received from China. A good chunk of which went into the pockets of Joe Biden, and the media in our nation doesn't deal with this much at all. In fact, other than Fox News in Breitbart, the letter from Mark Zuckerberg to a Congressman Jim Jordan is not present on any website. It doesn't exist. The tree falls in the woods and nobody hears it. It is so bad for Joe Biden and the Democrats. The mainstream media knows that they will not report the facts to you and let you make an informed decision. And the Biden administration demanded the removal of opposing viewpoints on a wide array of subjects, and Democrats in Congress push Zuckerberg to expand the scope of censorship to include areas like climate change denial, that is government action contrary to the First Amendment, determining what information as a free citizen you can receive. And Democrats in the Congress, because it's on their side of the table, when Facebook and other media platforms to do more censorship, whatever the issue is, don't allow Americans on Facebook to express their free opinions about an array of issues if the Democratic Party does not agree with you. I can't think of a more charade than having an election when citizens, pursuant to government action cannot receive the necessary information upon which to cast an informed ballot. So Joe Biden, without doubt, are the most anti constitutional, anti free speech president and vice president probably since our second president, John Adams. And they created a censorship system through social media that would keep from their platforms information that Democrats did not enjoy.
Speaker 3: Think about that.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine if the opposite was true, and Mitch McConnell or John Bayner at the time, or Donald Trump whoever is some Republican JD vance would work hand in glove with the media platforms to stop any negative information about Donald Trump from hitting the media. Can you imagine what the reaction would be when Mark Zuckerberg sends a letter admitting the criminal activity of Democrats in the Congress and his own culpability, saying we were wrong, We're sorry about that. Well, that's where we are. But once again, this came out Monday afternoon. Here we are Tuesday afternoon, and nothing has happened. To use his exact words, Mark Zuckerberg's exact words quote. Ultimately, it was our decision whether or not to take content down, and we own our decisions, including COVID nineteen related changes we made to our enforcement, and the wake of this pressure from the government. I believe the government pressure was wrong, and I regret we were not more outspoken about it at the time. I also think we made some choices that, with the benefit of hindsight, we wouldn't make today. Like I said to our teams at the time, I feel strongly that we should not compromise our content standards to pressure any administration in either direction. We're ready to push back now if it happens again. So, he continues Mark Zuckerberg quote. When we saw a New York Post story reporting on corruption allegations involving then presidential nominee Joe Biden and his family, we sent that story to factcheckers for review and temporarily demoted it while waiting for a reply. It has since been clear to me that the reporting was not Russian disinformation, and in retrospect, we should not have promoted. We should not have demoted the story. We changed our policies and processes to make sure this doesn't happen again. Unquote, So Joe Biden was elected under false pretenses. He is, in a sense illegitimate, and he's sitting on a beach right now in Delaware not being the president. Now one might ask where does Donald Trump now go to get back his reputation? And what happened also to make it even more corrupt, There were senior officials and the Department of Justice and the FBI who left their jobs with the FBI at the top and DOJ officials to begin working at Facebook. They were given stock options and money. Having coerced Facebook into screening negative information about Joe Biden. They then take the opportunity to leave the government and make millions of dollars in stock options with Facebook. How dirty does it get? As dirty as it can? But once again, unless you're listening to talk radio, watch Fox, or Breitbart, none of them knew I bet tonight this was available yesterday, but ABC, NBC, and CBS did not report on it whatsoever. So when the Democrats claim that democracy is on the ballot in twenty twenty four, yes it is because that's the party acting undemocratically. Government officials got a hold of social media companies and lied to them about content veracity. And now that's what almost four years later, the truth is coming out where do you go to get back your reputation now.
Speaker 3: Don't know.
Speaker 1: Secondly, more information because of Bongino has come out, which is shocking.
Speaker 3: To set this up.
Speaker 1: What happened in Butler County, Pennsylvania, the murder of Capawano and also the shooting of Trump and two others that we now know that Thomas Matthew Crooks, the murderer, had multiple encrypted accounts in Germany, Belgium and New Zealand, that he was given a path to a bird's nest view of Donald Trump's head some four hundred feet away with a scope. We also know that he had explosive devices IEDs and two or three different locations with transmitters and codes. The plan we think was after he killed President Trump, that he would set off the explosive devices in and around Butler County so that he could make an exit. That was his exit plan to cause havoc. How many nineteen year olds have transmitters and explosive devices in multiple locations? Where do you get the expertise to put those together? Didn't the mother and father know there were bombs in their homes and bombs and Crook's car? How do you get the expertise on transmitters and transmitter codes to send signals and how do you have encrypted message accounts in Germany, Belgium and New Zealand. On top of the fact that Secret Service agents acted in a way to give this assassin a bird's nest view of Donald Trump's head, and they blamed Butler County, Pennsylvania. Butler County said, wait a minute, it's not us. It's impossible to think that anyone could have been there on the advanced team and looked at that roof and said, well, right there is where we got a cover. He's got a direct shot to the president's head and leads one to believe that the government that censored the information from you in twenty twenty to elect Joe Biden is now in the business of directly or indirectly trying to kill Donald Trump. This comes on the heels of the fact that Iran, according to the Biden administration, has assassination teams inside this country with the goal of killing Donald Trump because they know if he wins the presidency, Iran has done. The head of the snake is done. HESBLA and amass the Taliban isis and who theis? And others lose their armaments and they're in trouble. And so the forces that don't want Donald Trump to be the president are NATO, North Korea, China, Russia, Iran, Syria, Lebanon, Iraq, South Yemen, and more. They want to keep this administration in power because they flourish under that they do what they want to do. If Kamala Harris is the president, show be a putz to be used by the forces around her as the president to maintain the same policies. She will lie to you now because she did. She can't honestly tell you what she would do as president, but she wouldn't get elected. She needs to lie about all the things she'd done in her thirty five years of public service so that you put her in power. Then she'll be manipulated, just like Joe Biden is being manipulated on a beach somewhere in Delaware. More and more comes out about the Trump assassination attempt, and it's sickening. Not the rank and file, not the four or five agents who surrounded Trump's body, but the leadership of the Secret Service operate in a way that appeared to give an assassin a clear shot at Donald Trump.
Speaker 3: And thank God he missed.
Speaker 1: Let's continue with more if line becomes available five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand, and we have Ryan Walker coming up of the Heritage Foundation and more. Consider if the shoe was on the other foot and the same activities have been conducted against the Democrat, the outcry would be deafening. But because is Donald Trump, it's like, eh, no big deal. Iran has assassination teams to kill him by any means necessary, as stated by the Biden administration now as we speak, the protection of him is essential so that we have a free choice to change the direction of this country. Yes, this is about democracy. It's about our federal government not acting illegally to ban from your ears and your eyes and your head negative information about Democrats. Troll fifty six Homeo Reds News Radio seven hundred WW cunning him the Great American. Of course, the conventions are now done, Finney and looking forward to a Labor Day. But then after that, September tenth comes rather quickly, and allegedly Kamala Harris is going to hold a news conference and or an interview sometime by the end of the month, which would be which I don't think is going to happen, but nonetheless we'll see what occurs. But joining you and I now is Ryan Walker of Heritageackson, Executive vice president of Heritageackson and Ryan Walker, Welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And first of all, Ryan, for those who may be uninitiated, can you tell the American people what is Heredy's action and what does this seek to do?
Speaker 3: If anything?
Speaker 4: Thanks for having me on and it's great to be with you tonight.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 4: Heritage Acson is a grassroots organization that is an issue advocacy organization in Washington, d C. Connected with the Heritage Foundation, advocating for conservative policy solutions at both the central and state level.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about one thing, which is price controls. About a week or ten days ago before the convention, Kamala Harris, after quite a bit of a constant came out with one policy prescription for what ails this great country of ours, and that was price controls. I can only imagine those manipulating her thought that would be a great idea, including Bernie Sanders, and so she had a serious talk in which she actually said that price controls which has caused shortages and non existent merchandise and countries all over the world should be tried here in America. And this wasn't some flip and comment that this was a policy decision that she and her advisors thought long and hard about a crating and she wanted to tell the American people, you put me in power, We're going to make America look like Venezuela. Can you tell the American people first and foremost, what happens if there's a wage and price controls on products and what does that do to it does to the consumer?
Speaker 4: Well, absolutely, this is it's ridiculous that she put this plan out and I think it's been exposed since then and will continue to be. Price controls do nothing more than than destroy the producer, sir, the farmer, the person at the bottom of the food chain producing everything that's stored on those food shelves that she supposedly wants to protect. The plan would do nothing more than increased prices and produce scarcity, which is the complete opposite of what this country needs.
Speaker 1: It's worked nowhere. In fact, Rodney McMullin, the CEO of Kroger, who's a friend of mine, related that the typical large Kroger store has about one hundred and fifty thousand individual products, and each product is based upon the cost of Kroger of buying that product. I don't care if it's a widget, a pound of hamburger, if it's selfhane wrap, whatever you buy a Kroger is seven to eight to nine individuals and companies below the point at which you buy the product, and all the way from the rancher to the chicken producer to the selfhane rentals wrap, whatever product you make along the way, it was the manufacturer of this distributor, the creator, it's the warehouse men all their costs. By the time to get the product to put on the shelf, there's seven to ten individuals and companies that I've already been paid to create that product. So to say at the end of the product chain that you can charge this amount of money, He said, what do I do if along the way seven to ten other entities before it comes to my large superstore Kroger, that I have to sell it at five dollars and I've already spent six dollars to buy the It's six dollars to buy the product, and I can't sell it for more than five dollars. So in that case, what we do is quit buying the product it won't be available. That means people get unemployed. But Kamala Harris doesn't recognize that. Let's talk about two other policy prescriptions at Kamala Harris. One is twenty five thousand dollars. If you're like a first time home buyer the federal government, you're going to walk up to the pay win now, they're going to pay you twenty five thousand dollars as part of the down payment. Now in fantasy land and goldilocks land, that sounds pretty good.
Speaker 3: Why does that not work.
Speaker 4: Either, Well, this is another that will exacerbate the problem that she's trying to solve. Giving everyone twenty five thousand dollars an increase to the bottom line of every home across the country would do nothing more than throw fire onto the home price situation. It would add twenty five thousand dollars in additional increased cost to all of the home transactions going on in the country. It would do nothing more than increase home prices across the country, which is the problem she's supposedly trying to solve.
Speaker 1: So, if every year the state is a million homes sold, if the buyer has an additional twenty five thousand dollars to give to the seller. The seller is going to raise the price by twenty five thousand dollars, which will cause the inflation you're seeking to avoid. That's the way the market works. She also has a plan to build three to five million new homes in America. I'd live in a little Cincinnati, Ohio. You live in Washington, d C. I can't imagine what it would cost and the suburbs of Washington, d C. To build a brand new home. I know in Cincinnati to build a brand new home is between six hundred thousand to one million dollars in order to build that home, and in Washington, d C. It would be greater than that. Where's that money going to come from. We're talking hundreds of billions of dollars to build new homes. Where does that come from?
Speaker 4: Oh, it comes from the taxpayer. And on top of that, can you tell me another government program that has come under budget or ahead of time in schedule. There isn't one that you can point to. So this program would go beyond it's it's timeline, it's deadline. It would cost billions upon billions more than is initially estimated, and this would add again to the problem that that she is supposedly trying to solve, which is housing affordability.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about gasoline. When the Trumpster left office almost four years ago, the price of gallon of unloaded gas in the Midwest is about two dollars and five cents. I just filled up my Chevy Blazer a couple hours ago, and the cost now is three dollars and sixty nine cents, which is about a forty percent increase. In California and Washington, d C is much higher. So she is saying the way to create more availability of gasoline is to eliminate pipelines and to make it difficult for oil companies to locate new sources. And she claims that we can't use nuclear power because after all, there might be a three mile island situation. That we can't use natural gas, which is nature's greatest fuel ever, it is almost a pollution free and it's a wonderful product. We can't do that. We can't build any more LNG terminals that's now illegal. We can't have any more coal still, about thirty percent of America is run by coal mining. We can't do that, and we can't drill for more oil and so and also I'm told as you as I'm sure you know that every year for the next ten years, as far as the eye can see, we're going to have a need of about eight to ten percent more every year, and more electricity because of AI and because we have twenty five million or so illegals in the country using electricity, So we have a much greater need and we have less supply, which means the price is going to go up. So what can you tell the American people how it would work to have more energy at a lower price when there's less energy and more demand.
Speaker 4: Well, it doesn't work that way. It's fantasy land. And what she is describing and telling the American people is nothing more than fantasy. She is a co sponsor and supporter of the Green New Deal, which would cost the American economy five trillion dollars. To your point, it would ban natural gas, coal, nuclear energy, and the like, and so it would do nothing more than increase the price of the pump, which is something that we've been experiencing for the last four years under this administration. I don't think the American people want another four years of that, and it's why November is more important.
Speaker 1: You know. I have one more question economically, but can you imagine if the American people are sold to bill of goods, they can hide and shuck and jive Kamala Harris like they did Barack Hussein Obama in twenty oh eight, and there's no serious interviews. She does okay during the debate, she doesn't embarrass herself. And then the Hollywood left, the morning talk shows, the view, the evening newscast, the late night comics, Hollywood colleges, and university, big tech all get together and they push her over the finish line and she's now the president and she's sitting there for the next four to eight years. That means between twenty oh eight and twenty thirty two, which is twenty four years, we're going to have twenty of twenty four years the policies of Obama, Biden and Harris. What does America look like?
Speaker 4: Well, I don't know that we have much to come back from at that point. It's beyond just the economic issues. Of course, those are central and probably top of mind to all of your listeners, but it's also the culture of America. I think that we all agree that we're losing the social fabric that has held our country together for the last few decades, and people are turning to each other and wondering where this country is going. And I don't know, honestly that we could get through another four years of that and still have a country left to take care of.
Speaker 1: Well, right now, we owe about thirty six trillion dollars in national debt. It goes up about one trillion dollars every ninety days, which means by the time of forty what we're adding to the deficit almost two trillion dollars of unfunded liabilities without counting all the other unfunded liabilities, which means we're going to be if she has eight years, we're going to be at fifty trillion dollars and debt along with two hundred trillion dollars and unfunded liabilities. We can't recover from that one other issue. On your website at Heritage Action, Ryan Walker, I see quite a bit about immigration. To see quite a bit about Dei on the immigration front. She's in charge of the southern border. You may call her a czar or not or azar arena, whatever you want to call her. The lesterhold interview about three years ago is very revealing. It's very rare when a mainstream anchor like Lester Holt reveals the ignorance of a Democrat. But he did it when asked her she's been in the Southern Border, and she said, well, I've not been to Europe either. I don't have to go to the southern border. She flew over the top of it a few times. And so you often have reference to what's happening in the Southern border with the rapes and the robberies. There's one hundred thousand missing kids, migrant children. You can't find them anywhere in the system. They're dispersed all over the country by train, playing and bus. Imagine if we have four to eight more years of the policies on the southern border, what does that do to small town America.
Speaker 4: Oh, I think it destroys it. I think that we're seeing that we're seeing it in small town America across the country. I recently saw over the weekend, in fact, a news story that described a town cutting off funding for school buses so that they could bust migrants around this community. I think that the American people are sick of this ten million people in the country later, and they cannot stand what it looks like. They cannot stand the crime. They cannot stand the fact that these people are not interested in being a part of our great experiment. They are opportunists coming here to take advantage of an open southern border that Vice President Harris has created and allowed. And to your point, around the debt and thirty six trillion dollars in debt, this administration and the Harris administration potentially would want to increase taxes on every American, They would not want to continue the tax cuts that were instituted under the Trump administration, and they would do nothing to create growth in this country, which is the only way that we will get out of the thirty six trillion dollar hole that we have. Instead, they want to do controls, open the southern border and destroy the social fabric that we have here.
Speaker 1: Do you buy the argument that she's seen the light that here at the age of sixty years old the Kamala Harris campaign. She's now sixty years old. She's been in public service in a sense for like thirty five years in one capacity or another. When she ran for president in twenty nineteen, twenty twenty, she had the most left wing extreme viewpoints about crushing or eliminating private insurance companies. She talked about sanctuary city, sanctuary states, defunding the police, set up a bond fund in Minneapolis to get the felons, the robbers, the rapeist, the murderers out of jail, which she was successful in doing. It's not an offense, not a crime to illegally cross the southern border, to provide every illegal alien to all the welfare rights of any American citizen. Is there any sense in you have in your head, Ryan Walker of Heritage Found Heritage Action, that somehow she's seen the light and that in reality she's now a Reagan Republican instead of a left doing Democrat. Is she saying things to get elected or does she truly believe them?
Speaker 4: No, I don't think that she's changed the tune to your point. In this stage in her life. She's built a career being a progressive and a radical progressive. I think that she's gotten acknowledgment from Speaker Pelosi and advice that Speaker Pelosi thinks that she has to tack towards the middle to win this election, and supposedly reinvent herself. But the problem is that she's a career politician, and she has been in this space for a very long time, and her policy positions are very well known, and she hasn't stepped away from them. In fact, she's gone even further to the left. So we shouldn't expect anything differently should she become a president of the United States.
Speaker 1: At your website Heritage Action, which is a wonderful website, it talks about DEI, which is government discrimination, picking and choosing winners and losers by race, sexual orientation, or gender, something of that character. Why is that evil?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 1: Why is that hurtful to average Americans to have government policy that practices race and gender discrimination.
Speaker 3: Why is that so bad?
Speaker 4: Because we are a nation founded on the principle of merit and the advancement of someone's individual skills, attribute hard work, and determination to advance themselves through their career or their business, their entrepreneurship, whatever it may be. Instead, DEI says, because of your skin and your race, we're going to put you at a position that you wouldn't otherwise be eligible for or wouldn't otherwise be able to get. And you put them in that position and a clear example of this is the FAA. The Federal Aviation Administration has recently come under fire for instituting DEI policies in air traffic controller higher and we've seen some recent mishaps on the runways with folks not understanding and knowing and having adequate training and a good background to do the job. And so that's exactly what's happening across the federal government. This administration has been pushing it for the past four years, and if it's allowed to continue, it will add to the destruction of this country.
Speaker 1: Now, lastly, about a minute remaining, Ryan Walker, I've seen a headline on the Washington Times that says the following DC swamp Deellar say, it doesn't matter who wins the presidency, they'll do what they want to do. And that is the fourth estate, which is the bureaucracy. Literally a couple million bureaucrats. And according to one study, fifty four percent of federal government managers in the agencies would defy voters to do what they want because we recognize the legitimate authority for government comes from the consent of the government governed, and that every four years we change at the top.
Speaker 3: But we remain.
Speaker 1: It goes on to say that another poll showed that a majority of Swamp Dennison's think we peasants are getting out of line. Fifty one percent or federal managers believe that people have too much individual freedom. And that means that even if Trump wins, he can't change the bureaucracy. If he wants to change rules, get rid of the Department of Education. This article says they have the lawyers ready to go to a tied up in federal court for years until the next election. How much of a danger to freedom are the alphabet soup three letter government agencies who are forever and will not pay attention doo ever wins the presidency, it doesn't make any difference.
Speaker 3: How sick is that?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 4: I think it describes and shows exactly what we're facing right. These bureaucrats and these administrators are the ones that have been implementing this vision for the past few decades, and we're finally living under it. We're finally seeing the fruits of their labors. And we cannot have this anymore. We have to have a president who goes into administration and use this schedule ass and the authorities invested in him to advance his goals. But I think you're absolutely right. The bureaucracy and the swamp want to stop Trump and they're they're acting in accordance to that.
Speaker 1: Ryan Walker, thanks for coming on. And of course heredisaction dot com. It's right there, all the Heritage Foundation groups. It's wonderful. And Ryan Walker, good luck to you, and once again, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. And may you have a great Labor Day weekend. Thank you very much, Thank you, God bless America. Let's continue with more Bill Cunningham with you every afternoon on news radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 3: Paul con it's.
Speaker 5: Gonna be wearing off again then, justin, let's hear from the boom man right now.
Speaker 2: See ho cogoons, you're running around.
Speaker 6: Your spout in your big mouth. You're saying to everybody, Hey, I've been here, I've seen them come and go.
Speaker 3: But let me tell you something.
Speaker 6: See there's two types of bees in this warld. There's a bee that makes honey and.
Speaker 7: There's like your fel facts so that they used to be.
Speaker 1: Now I'm the new man around here.
Speaker 3: I'm the man when I walk the cloud.
Speaker 6: Shakes, I am the man that every one fears. I am the man in Mania who will put into hooka Mania. I am the man that cool dope world.
Speaker 8: Oh hello, quiet, I'm Skulls.
Speaker 3: I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 1: Now, sad news segment. Tell of the American people.
Speaker 9: Uh well, he SETI uh city Dy the mid level wrestling star in the nineties and two thousands, he fought a Sid Justice Psycho Sid and said Vicious has passed away at the age of nine sixty three.
Speaker 1: Do not ask whom the bells toll they told for these Sid.
Speaker 3: He died of cancer.
Speaker 10: Battling cancer for several years, Sid Vicious starred in both the WWE and rival w CW. He was the power behind the Four Horsemen four Thank you. An imposing figure that build of a height of six foot nine. I don't know about that look look look.
Speaker 3: Big to me.
Speaker 10: He wrestled the Halkster in WrestleMania eight in nineteen ninety two, and then he would the Psycho. Sid would face the Undertaker in the main event in WrestleMania thirteen, Big Matchup. Yep, and he suffered that devastating leg injury coming off the top turnbuckle in two thousand and.
Speaker 3: One, snapped his leg like a dry pretzel.
Speaker 10: And then he is a two time WWE champion, two time w c W champion, United States Champion.
Speaker 1: How's Rick Flair still alive in his seventies? I have no idea for Hull Cogan is in his sixties.
Speaker 3: He was just he was with a.
Speaker 10: Sheriff Jones last week at Kroger and up there in a Route four.
Speaker 1: I spoke to Sheriff Jones about that. He thinks he could take him. I said, well, if you two want to tee it up between Sheriff Richard K. Jones and hul Cogan, you and I will rep Let's go. That's right, I'm taking the Hulkster. But Rick Flair has got to be anatomical unique because that guy, he's seventy three years old.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you're talking about a life.
Speaker 10: So Sid, Sid Justice Psycho Sid and Sid Vicious rest.
Speaker 3: In peace, sixty three years old.
Speaker 10: Will heave the stood reporters approach service of your local tame Star Heating get air Conditioning dealers. Tamstar quality you can feel at Cincinnati Hallway Homing Air. It won eight eight eight nine nine six h v A C much. We also want to thank Lear's Prime Market Willie for our lunch today. For the finest meats, trust Lear's Prime Market, one stop shop for everything Deluxe Deli located in beautiful downtown Milford, Learsprime dot Com. Lear's Prime always a cut above plus.
Speaker 1: Condato, the Mexican great restaurant was here. They're down in the banks. Banal Condato is also in Kenwood and they cater and you had several tacos. You pulled your chair up to the table instead of getting in the ladles, started eating out of the ladles segment.
Speaker 3: That was embarrassing. Willie.
Speaker 10: The Bengals update brought to you by Good Spirits Wine and Tobacco and Partytown. The twenty twenty four limited edition NFL Season Bengals Crown Royal bags are now in stock. Get yours now at good Spirits, Winding Tobacco and at Partytown dot Com. Let's see it's a cutdown day. Bengals have yet to announce the cuts.
Speaker 3: Twenty one have to go today. Uh oh, twenty one round the Lee. Arizona's let go.
Speaker 10: Former UC quarterback Desmond Ridder, former Bengals tight end Irv Smith Junior has been let go by the Chiefs he was here in twenty twenty three. The Jaguars have let go Corner and former Bengal Trey Flowers. What about Desmond Ritter? I just said he got cut by Arizona.
Speaker 1: It's not a shock. I thought he was in Atlanta.
Speaker 3: Well he was, and they let he went to Arizona.
Speaker 1: Is he Dunn done?
Speaker 3: I don't know. We'll see, We'll see. College football.
Speaker 10: Cincinnati Bearcats open their season Saturday versus Townshend.
Speaker 3: Who do you like at Nippert Stadium? Who do you aligne with? The Cats? And Tony Pike? Will you give me Townsend plus twenty? That doesn't sound too bad?
Speaker 1: You owe me a hot fot Sunday preview the season and game to night Scott Centerfield Show Live from the original Montgomery in and Tom Gregory at eight oh five on ESPN fifteen thirty. And you said tonight the show's at the Montgomery end, right, But you have some information about.
Speaker 10: Well hord is entering it twenty fifth year as the voice of the Bearcats and Jim Kelly Junior, the fine analyst on the Bearcat Network thirty seven.
Speaker 1: I'm calling Bearcat action. You know when I ran the station with an iron grip right. Jim Kelly's contract came up. Yeah, and there were some people like you saying get rid of Jim Kelly did not And I said, I met with Jim and he looked at me in the eye and said, did you know that I went to Saints Save Your grade school and a deer Park High School. I said inside, I said, what Saint Save Your grade School? Yeah, in in Sycamore Township, deer Park and deer Park High School. I said, you're my guy, You're the guy right there.
Speaker 3: How about this?
Speaker 10: Back to the National Football League, owners are expected to vote to change the league's ownership structure.
Speaker 3: What does this mean allowing private.
Speaker 10: Equity firms to purson purchase limited stakes at National Football League teams?
Speaker 1: What does that mean?
Speaker 3: To the way?
Speaker 10: ESPN owners flew to Minnesota for a special session called by the Commissioner Roger Goodell, and they are expected to approve allowing the sale up up to a ten percent of a state and a franchise to a select number of private equity firms.
Speaker 1: What does that mean like Blackrock.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know.
Speaker 10: I mean who owns who owns the Saudi Arabia owns the Live turn.
Speaker 1: Into Saudi Arabia. Why not, because you know Mike Brown the Bengals. Bengals need a couple of those equity firms, don't they. They're going to have an estate problem because Mike Brown's the only guy ever to beat the IRS and Tax court with the sale to John Sawyer back and forth. You know, Father Time is undefeated, untied, unscored on. Mike Brown's almost ninety years old. So it might be the interest of Katie and Troy to bring in a private equity firm to put money into the Bengals to pay the estate tax so the Brown family can stay in charge. That's why this is going on. You understand what I'm saying. Yeah, how about this? The I R S announced they may find the return US hostages for filing their taxes late their hostages, and the I R S wants a piece.
Speaker 3: Of them, of course.
Speaker 1: Mean come on, I mean, you know, come on, Put the I R S in a hostage deal.
Speaker 3: See what happens.
Speaker 1: I R S resnuse them return US hostages, nice, including the ones in Russia.
Speaker 10: Welcome, We're not filing your taxes. Welcome back to your country. Yeah, yeah, thank you, back, Come on back, come over here. You know, it's taxes.
Speaker 1: Hevin Gersevich was gone how many about four or five years? At least that marine was gone seven or eight years. Yeah, you didn't file your taxes. Weren't they in a Russian prison?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 10: Oh okay, well maybe they maybe their tax return got lost in the mail.
Speaker 1: We need Trump back in charge.
Speaker 10: Reds kick off home stand tonight, Willie first of three up against those Oakland Athletics. Coverage begins five to forty Sports Talk, Ralph's American Grill Inside Pitch and then Kelsey Chevrolet Extra Inning Show after the game. Now, Soccer FC Cincinnati assigned defender Teenage Huddaby huh Huddaby is that his name? Teenage teenage to a contract through the twenty twenty five season. He is a native of Zimbabwe. He's made fifty one appearances in the MLS with the Houston Dynamo.
Speaker 1: Well, the FC season trouble, we'll get some new players in here. I mean Miami. They lost easily to Miami without MESSI.
Speaker 10: Right, Kenny, I think, and I think Lucho Acosta has to sit out their next match because he got a he was up, he was up on got a red card. So he I think he's out the next game. But who's pitching for the Reds tonight? Well, Pat Noonan, the FC coach, is going out the first pitch pitching for the Reds. I say, put it on the ground and kick it to the catcher. See what happened?
Speaker 1: How about melee? Could melee pitch?
Speaker 3: I don't know TVD.
Speaker 1: What about mainly pitching the night? Well, you know what, maybe if you go down there in your throat, wait a minute, you I could play cuttingham V Who could you have to catch? I looked at the Oakland A's roster today, never heard of no idea, no idea, saying with.
Speaker 10: The Reds roster though, you got Dela Cruz, Hey, you got a point there. And how about the O'Neil Cruz the uh the Pirates? Uh shortstop you moving him to center field?
Speaker 1: Dela Cruz belongs in center field. Marty Brenahan says, outfield, but Lance mcgallister says, keep him a short. So you got Lance McAlister telling Marty Brenahan about baseball. Not good that you who's gonna win in that deal? I'm taking Marty bingo. One thing he said to me, Uh huh, we're at Mount Adams. Yeah, I don't know what you mean Lance me and no, I don't think Lance was born yet. With Marty, oh okay, somehow I was sideways with him and Joe. Probably had to do with disrespect that Nuxhall showed me on a regular basis.
Speaker 10: Would you agree, I would guess so, yeah, probably. And you just don't let you let you don't let things, don't let it go right, gotta let it go anyway, break the former use let go by the brown. I'm up there in the hallways of town properties. Oh boy, Mount Adams.
Speaker 1: I was sideways with Joe about something, so I said to Marty, why don't you tell that partner of yours get his head out of his ass when it comes to golf. Marty took umbrage at that, came at me a little bit verbally, and.
Speaker 3: His finger on Marty's side on that.
Speaker 1: One, and so he also ended up. I say, let me tell you what, Pal, I was here a long time before you got here, and I'm gonna be here a long time after you're gone. I've proven that he's only half right. He ain't got a point there. Yeah, let me tell you, pal. He Knuxshall had done something, done me wrong somehow, I forget how it was.
Speaker 3: Got to let it go. I don't. I don't let it go. You gotta let I don't let it.
Speaker 10: Because all the you know what you know, that's probably why your back is messed up. Stress stress, and that you know why you got the cow valve stresss I think it had Let this stuff go. You mend your fences with nothing too late with nsy No, you can ask forgiveness.
Speaker 3: I will, and don't be messing with the with the main band.
Speaker 1: I had a love hate relationship with Joe Nuxall because I think Marty that Marty's statement right there has been told to a lot of players over the year. There a long time before you got here, and I'll be a long time after you're gone.
Speaker 3: And right there, he's been exactly correct.
Speaker 1: Next time I see the Hall of Famer, I'm going to say you were half right. And it had to do in the point with nuts all right, at his golf tournament, showed me disrespect because he broke the trophy. I don't let it go. Why I can't just celebrity golf tournament. It's not like you know he I won first place and he broke my trophy.
Speaker 3: It's not like he broke the master's trophy. I think.
Speaker 1: I said, you tell that a half assed partner of yours that I'm not playing in his tournament anymore?
Speaker 3: Did he pick you up like a trumpy v Randy Michaels.
Speaker 1: I was up there at the site. It's in Butler County. I forget the name of.
Speaker 3: It's Hamilton l that's it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And I won first place and right a big crowd there and he picks up the trophy, begins to hand it to me. Then he crashed it into the floor and broke it into pieces, and then he's probably he's probably spiking it. People are laughing, and he's picking up parts of the trophy. Here, put this in your pocket. I said, Nusy, this is the last time you're going to see me at your BS tournament.
Speaker 3: And I walked off stage.
Speaker 1: Then I saw Marty and I said, tell your half assed partner not to be so.
Speaker 10: See that's you know. Oh, well, you gotta let it go. I can't let it go. You got I can't let it go. The cow valve the back, what's next, Let's go. You got a lot of stress. You got to get a lot.
Speaker 1: Of siren stress. I have a lot of stress. You need to you need to go off of somewhere in the middle of nowhere. I'm going off about a month from now. I've not been on the vacation for six months. Wow, since the middle of March. I'm out.
Speaker 3: Like Scott Sloan, you got a point.
Speaker 11: And my intention the first night going in was I want to see what I want to feel, what pure love feels like.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, that's that's when he went up there in the middle of nowhere, and that there and really dark.
Speaker 11: I had a magical experience with uh sensation of feeling one hundred different hands on my body, imparting a blessing of love and forgiveness for myself and gratitude for this last from what seemed to be my ancestors.
Speaker 3: Aaron Rodgers is a goofball.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 10: See, I bet you we could get one hundred people to lay their hands on you and you cleansed.
Speaker 1: If they all look like a lease, I would do it. She could lay her hands on me whenever she wants take it.
Speaker 3: I thought it was a chery.
Speaker 1: Pillillo, all of them one hundred hands Oh okay, I means fifty people want their hands all over my body out.
Speaker 3: You need a spinking Okay, well that's between you and her.
Speaker 1: I was here a long time before you got here. I'm here a long time after you're gone. I'marty. You're half right, segment, get me out of the Student's Report. We're gonna open the lines up here and start talking to people. I'm gonna talk to yeah, third stree talking to people. I'm talking to them.
Speaker 3: I know the sun that now that I know the heat's getting to.
Speaker 1: You, I'm gonna play golf at three or five. I'm gonna carry my own clubs.
Speaker 10: Willie and utter of a hother hot day here in the tri Stata, and you need tempstar that you can feel, get that air conditioning.
Speaker 1: Cranking, and Andy Buker.
Speaker 3: We leave you with the immortal words of the Stood.
Speaker 1: Report, Barren and this war. Jill Biden's trying to talk, pleas to talk like Aaron Rodgers put a hundred hands all over him in an egg.
Speaker 3: About those trust those protesters out in the street.
Speaker 1: They have a point, you know, I got a point. A lot of innocent people are being killed once a bs on both sides. I got a note here from Tyler Bradshaw, who says, come play again and I'll buy you a damn trophy.
Speaker 3: There you go, breast, there you go.
Speaker 1: Now, No, I don't forget Tyler. I do not forget that moment to let it go. I can't let it go. I'm sorry. Let's continue on seven hundred w al. I can't let it go.
Speaker 7: I to make a good woman steal, I'll make an old woman bless and to make a young girl see.
Speaker 12: I want to be.
Speaker 2: And I've hit a.
Speaker 7: I'm bad of the bowl, Bad of the bowl, Bad of the bowl.
Speaker 1: Now, Billy Cunningham is my desire. Quite recently we have a call from Bobby Kamala Harris. I want to hear from you, the American people. There are times in the afternoons I get higher than a kite, then lower than the bottom of a well. Based upon what's going to happen to my country over the next seventy days, I'm not sure. And as you may know, the majority of Americans now vote before election day, So like a Democrat, vote early, vote often we'll see what happens. And in fact, in North Carolina and uh Nevada there's voting starting in two weeks sometime around September the tenth, which is on what's eight weeks before the election. People's aren't voting, and that's ridiculous, utterly ridiculous. In Ohio, it's about thirty days, and I think that's ridiculous. So what I want you to do is seven four nine seven thousand, five three seven four nine, seven thousand, or pound seven hundred, is to tell me why you're optimistic or why you're pessimistic about what's going to happen to our country. And as I said yesterday, if you're a Kamala Harris supporter, your airwaves are yours. Tell me why you're doing this. If you think she'd be the best person for the job, let me know, give me the reasons your voice will be heard. On the other hand, if you're a normal American and believe in the strength and courage of Donald Trump, and tell me why you think that's required over the next seven or eight weeks. Otherwise we fall into abyss from which we will not soon exit. It's a bad situation. Kamala Harris doesn't have the mental alertness or mental acuity to answer questions. Does he dealt with policy wise? For many years? You might know that she's sixty years old. She's been in public life now for about thirty thirty five years, starting as a low level municipal attorney, working a way up now to the vice presidency, and some say the presidency. And if you want not creeping socialism before blown socialism and communism, we got a candidate. Her name is Kamala Harris. And what she believes is different than what she may say. She may say during the debate that she doesn't favor an open border. She may say during the debate she doesn't think there should be sanctuary cities and sanctuary states. She may say in the debate September the tenth that we ought to fund the police. She may say, this shouldn't be cash bond for murderers. Brian Combs earlier today had the case in which the municipal court judge released with a monitor defender named Joseph Rudd r U d D. He goes home and beats his father to death in North Fairmont. So those things happened, but your voice must be heard and you must understand it's important for the nation the next seventy todays to do what's proper. Let's go to the telephone calls. Now we have three lines open seven four nine, seven thousand or pounds seven hundredth the new AT and T. Why are you optimistic for the future? Why are you pessimistic? What are the reasons for both? And if you think, no matter who it is, I'm voting for the Democrat because of who Donald Trump is, because of what the portrayal of the media has been, then you're on the wrong track. Let's go to the calls and give me the reasons. And your voice must be heard along with mine. Five one three, seven four nine, seven thousand and Bobby, and uh somewhere in Ohio, Bobby, what part of how are you calling from?
Speaker 3: Will yees? Simple?
Speaker 5: Thank you can't express our true feelings or appreciation my brother for you carrying that torch of freedom high and bride every day.
Speaker 1: I do my best, but you know, let me be honest with you, Bobby. I get down. I have low moments when I think somehow the majority of the American people have not figured out exactly what's going on. And Kamala Harris is going to run a campaign I think and what She'll have no interviews, She'll have no news conferences. And Bobby woman's the last time Joe Biden held a news conference.
Speaker 5: Well, what it has to do with our vi prasident Kamala How in the world could anybody vote for a woman that's taken all those different positions and win ahead and flip lot more than Jenna Jamison. It doesn't make sense to me.
Speaker 1: Well if you, I think a lot of the Kamala voters are saying the reason I'm voting for Kamala Harris is because her opponent is Donald Trump, and they hate and loathe them so much. Because the media portrayals that they don't want to vote for uh, they want to get They want to vote against Donald Trump more than for Kamala Harris. I think that's a lot of it. What do you think.
Speaker 5: I think that's exactly right, my brother. But I'll put it this way. We're in the to a cultural revolution and they better put number forty five back in there if we want to hold this count.
Speaker 1: And lastly, Bobby, what great American city has not been destroyed by the policies of the modern Democratic Party? I think just name the city. Chicago, Cincinnati, to some extent not as bad as the others, Memphis, Washington, d C. Atlanta, Baltimore, Portland, La, San Francisco. All those cities have been ruined, and it's time that people look at the results of these policies. Thank you for calling. Let's go to Craig and Beaver Creek and then Steve and Urbana and uh Craig and Beaver Creek. Craig, give me a full report.
Speaker 12: First of all, you're great American. I listened to you every day.
Speaker 5: Secondly, thank you.
Speaker 12: I'm a Navy veteran and you know, ever.
Speaker 13: Since I got out, I've always been Republican. Hasn't always been maybe the right choice, you know, there there was a couple question marks there, But right right now I'm pessimistic us and that's it because of.
Speaker 12: The indoctrination in this country with our youth. And I worry that, you know, their vote is going to you know, push obviously to the last. And it scares me because I don't to this day don't know what the Democratic Party really is stay it for other than just the complete literation of our country and everything we've ever stood for. Yeah, I just don't know how you could vote that way.
Speaker 1: And Craig, you bring up a great point that young folks today have been taught that free speech is harmful and triggering. Don't want to be triggered that We've raised a generation of speech phobics who want to tap into the idea that certain ideas and certain words cannot be expressed. The remedy for bad speech is better speech. The remedy for hate speech is good speech. But we have large millions and millions of young folks who I have not been taught civics, do not understand the Constitution, don't understand the First Amendment. Few have any religious ideations at all. Most do not want to get married and form a family life. And they greatly want to vote for Democrats because and I don't get answers other than well, it's not Donald Trump, and the Donald Trump I've met with four or five times, and no I'm not a friend of his, but I've been in his presence and we played golf, and I know who he is a great guy. If I watched only the media caricature of Donald Trump, only got my information from ABC, PBS, CBS, only from CNN, I would think Donald Trump is the devil incarnate. I think who would to help? I mean, look at the way they portray the guy, And I'm thinking that there's a vacation between the portrayal and the reality. So how do we get the real Donald Trump into the American people's minds?
Speaker 3: How do we do that? Well, I tell you.
Speaker 12: What I tell folks is you don't have to have dinner with the man. Just look at his policy, Look what he stands for, and compare that to what Biden has not done aside from sleep. And he have Kamala who's just going to be more of the same other than I don't know what she stands for, other than they're keeping open borders, you know. And they want to focus on the abortion issue, which isn't really so much of an issue at this point because regardless of the states are going to do what they want to do, they don't focus on the policies at hand. That's the problem. And there's been there's been no I don't know what. I just I'm waiting for it and I've heard nothing. And you know, I'm I'm voting for Trump again, praying to God that you know, dodging that bullet did more than just save his life, but ha saved America. And I really hope you God, people wake up America.
Speaker 1: Will look like San Francisco, Chicago, New York, and Boston with this functional schools. I had a guest on earlier. It was here today or yesterday. Over the next eight you let's assume greg she has eight years in office. That means, on her policies, we're going to have an additional one hundred million persons in this country. That's only twelve million a year right now, She's led in fifteen million in her first four years. Imagine having one hundred million more people in this country using the schools, to highways, the bridges, the electrical grid, the medical systems. It's it's almost as if they intend to destroy the country.
Speaker 11: And I feel like we'll.
Speaker 8: Be in peril.
Speaker 12: We'll be in peril, and Israel will be in peril, and I hate to think of that.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm looking at a story out of the Boston Globe now that there's sixteen naval ships that must be mothballed because we don't have the personnel to operate them. There's not a sense of service, a sense of joining the police, joining the firefighters, becoming a deputy sheriff, going into the Navy, the Army, the Marines, that that doesn't happen. There's no sense of service as something greater than my safe health. And I don't know how we can survive. And all Trump's gonna do at a minimum, he's gonna stop what's been going on. At a maximum, he'll put America on a different course. And either way it's better than what we got. Now, let's continue, Let's go to thank you very much for call we got Scott, and then thousands of others. Scott and Louisville. Good friend Kenny Smith lives in Louisville, and Scott, give me a full report, Willie.
Speaker 8: I'm a I'm a conservative, and I'm really worried about what's coming for this country. As I told your screener, I don't know how this common sense got thrown out the window and the dumbness or the dumbing down of the country. The media can say whatever they want, and this younger generation or liberal generation that leaves what they say. Yeah, I just don't I don't understand it.
Speaker 1: And doctrination is what it's called. I used to speak at the University of Cincinnati, and I I won't do it anymore because I noticed twenty years ago that was like, let's let's exchange ideas. Kind of my conservative heroes have been Rush Limball, William F. Buckley, Thomas sol Milton Friedman, so I would expose them to those ideas instead of going back and forth. It was verbal assaults, and it got a little dangerous, And I said, well, I thought colleges were places of arenas a free speech, the passage of ideas, That batting around of different approach, that doesn't exist anymore. In fact, I'm watching now on the screens that Cornell in Ithaca, New York is having a major riot as we speaks. About one hundred protesters have infiltrated the administration building, spray panting everything, breaking out windows in support of Hamas. And I'm watching this and I'm going, what in the hell is happening to college campuses? A Milton Friedman, A Thomas Soul or Rush Limbaugh, William F. Buckley could not be on a college campus today because they'd be professors and others seeking to have them physically injured and removed. They're not arsenals of freedom anymore. What they are is an indoctrination plant. And how do we get over that? You tell me how we get how we go to a few hundred colleges and tell them they're on the wrong track.
Speaker 8: How do he go to a college with a blondhaired boy or girl that's not from the Middle East, but doesn't watch the news to see that that group attacked the Jewish people by coming up under their country. But yet they think the Jewish people are not supposed to defend themselves.
Speaker 1: Not at all. You know, scott the only country in the world that can't defend itself and win wars is Israel. Any other country who went through on October the seventh would declare war, and this would be Iran, and tell Iran, we're taking out your oil depots, We're taking out your taking out your water supply, taking out your electricity, and if you do it again, it's going to get worse. But Israel has the power to do that, but can't do it because I Biden Kamala Harris wants Iran to win the war and they're not in favor of the Jews and things in that character. Oh, let's continue with more. Thanks for your call, and we'll do this more often to hear from you, the American people who I have loved so long and respected so much. Let's continue with more coming up by the way. About two fifty today is a man in Brenneman about the doings tomorrow night in Florence with Amrty Brenneman and Moore at Jerome of the Reds News Radio seven hundred WW.
Speaker 3: Two basic principles.
Speaker 14: The people we elect to run the government run the government, not unelected bureaucrats, and they owe their duty to you, not to anybody.
Speaker 3: Else at that back. And then that's how we revive sitting ride in the country.
Speaker 14: Part of the reason we've lost national pride in the United States is that there's a lot of reasons why, but I think a big reason why is when the people who you've elected to run the show.
Speaker 7: Have themselves stopped swearing their allegiance to you, then you stop swearing allegiance to your own country. So if we fix that in this country, then I think we're going to see a virtuous cycle of actual national revival. And it's going to have to start with actually elected leaders who remember what their first duty was in the first place.
Speaker 4: So hello, quiet and I'm I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 1: In a Rockets. You came in early today. Eddie will be here about three h five. We talked about whether you're up or down? You were lower than whale dung. And I'm a little bit low myself because I think disaster Liza ahead. I worry about the Trumpster. They have not done with him yet in October? What the hell is going to come out and made up or otherwise? And so why are you so down?
Speaker 15: Well, because it seems we're on day thirty seven of Kama not doing any sort of interview with a media outlet.
Speaker 3: Correct, correct, Let me ask you this.
Speaker 15: Let's say Zach Taylor decided to skip one week. Let's say they you know, played the Patriots. After the game, he's not, I'm not doing the news commerce what would happen? There'll be outrage, right, he's a damn football cider. Field didn't didn't show up to his press conference on Monday morning, people would lose their ever loving minds. Why isn't he talking to media? What does he have to hide? Why can't he articulate what the hell happened? And what is he going to do to fix things? How come that same demand is not made for a position you could argue is more of a big deal than being a you know, football coach.
Speaker 1: Not really, I think Zach Taylor is more important to the nation than Kamala Harris, who's.
Speaker 10: Running the country. Biden's in California. She's running around a campaigning.
Speaker 3: Am I making any making no sense?
Speaker 12: Now?
Speaker 1: I mean this is a female perceived to be black Democrats who doesn't play by the rules. Whytab perceived Aftab said she's an Indian, but he got away with it because he can say, Look, I'm a victim too, therefore you can't criticize me, right and so yet, well, the answer is, could you imagine a Republican being CNN would have a countdown clock or count up clock is counting every hour that pick the candidate would not speak to the media, But the media does it because number one, they're shills, and number two, it's working for her, not the country. No to help with the country. It's working for her. So because it's working for her, why change it and the media will continue to be shills.
Speaker 15: How could you vote for someone that will not get up on stage and articulate what their messages, what they think should change, what they're going to do to in fact help that.
Speaker 1: She She's going to get seventy five million votes votes, ask them she's going to get and the media that she's done. I'm predicting now that she's already done the interview. It's with Oprah and it'll be this weekend and this told you I'm done, and then September tenth. She doesn't want to stand because Trump's taller.
Speaker 3: She wants to sit.
Speaker 1: She wants to have cheat sheet notes on the desk so she can refer to the notes when she's trying to talk, and she wants to keep the mics open in case Trump does something issues so she can say I'm talking now, Donald and make it look like a man's attacking a woman. And that's what she wants. Now, don't tell that to Putin or Kim John under jij au Ping because those guys they don't play softball.
Speaker 15: Let you talk and give you respect as you baba, know your role and shut your mouth. I got another question, Please go ahead. So, so it came out, well yesterday this morning, Mark Zuckerberg admitted, okay, that the Biden Harris administration pressured Facebook to censor any dissent about COVID hunter Biden laptop all that. So what would happen if it came out that Mark Zuckerberg was pressured by the Trump administration. It will still be in cour major outlets. I mean that that would be breaking news. I mean the whole everybody. We'd be talking to ABC right now about this sort of thing.
Speaker 1: But doesn't happen. When you know what, why don't the Trumpster go silent for about a few days?
Speaker 3: He can't? That's true, right about that?
Speaker 1: One doesn't talk about the middle That's a stupid comment, right. Well, I looked at CNN, Now this is a big story. Yesterday Fox headed in one of the headlines CNN had on page three, and the columnist said, also news. So when CNN says that Hunter biden laptop was used as a trick in order to quiet down the opposition to Joe Biden, twenty percent of Biden's voters have said that if we knew at the time that the Biden crime syndicate was making millions would vote.
Speaker 15: For If we knew that that was real instead of so called Russian disinformation, they would have changed their votes so he wouldn't be flipped the election.
Speaker 1: This guy's an illegitimate president. Here's here's you sound like. Hillary Clinton. You asked at the beginning of this while I was down.
Speaker 8: You know what?
Speaker 1: Ill you down?
Speaker 3: Here's here's my thought, and tell me if I'm wrong, I'll him out there. I'll tell you.
Speaker 15: I just think that the Democrat cheap machine is so good that they know they got this thing. They know they got it no matter who the president is. But they had to replace Harris. They had to replace Biden with Harris because they could. They could have got Biden elected, okay, but no one would have really believed it this one. Okay, people will be like, this is kind of true and maybe it can happen.
Speaker 8: Biden.
Speaker 3: They wouldn't have believed, but they coudn't get anybody.
Speaker 15: Elected with their cheap machine. That's what I think. That's why I'm down right now. Say give me some sports, Roca.
Speaker 10: The sports is this proud service over your local teme star heating in their gondising dealers, time stars and you who.
Speaker 3: Can feel and Cincinnatis relax over there.
Speaker 10: You sound like a wounded animal in Cincinnati, colwayoming airon won eight eight eight nine six h v A C.
Speaker 1: And don't condato the tacos Condato? Am I saying that correctly?
Speaker 3: Segment?
Speaker 1: I think, so Rock, did you get into condato Tacos Taco Tuesdays. Right here, please continue.
Speaker 10: Red's in the first of three up against the Oakland Age tonight. Will he had five forty Sports Talk, Ralph's American Grill, Inside Pitch, Kelsey Chevrolet Extra Inning Show.
Speaker 3: After the game.
Speaker 10: Now big news, another roster move. The Reds have placed left handed pitcher Nicolodolo on the fifteen day injured list with a left middle finger spring.
Speaker 3: Is he giving that to us? Are we giving it to him? I'm giving it to you right now? They I mean giving us right there. I'm not making that up.
Speaker 1: He's giving us.
Speaker 3: Larry hurright, you asked me why I was down. We have got one damn piece. Wait a minute. As I walked in this place, hold it one guy we haven't heard from all year long.
Speaker 10: He's been placed on a rehab assignment at Triple A Louisville. Left handed pitcher Brandon Williamson.
Speaker 1: He'll be by Halloween.
Speaker 3: Here's come. Here comes the Calvary.
Speaker 1: Playing though here. Wait a minute, so let's go Hunter.
Speaker 10: Green Hunter greened he bump bumped his elbow hard into a cabinet on purpose.
Speaker 3: Lodolo, uh strain.
Speaker 1: He gave us the middle finger. Yeah, how about uh Ashcraft. Ashcraft's got the either elbow or shoulder.
Speaker 3: How about Abbot? Abbot's got the shoulder.
Speaker 1: And dis as a neck problem. He's looking at crane in his neck as he looked at up.
Speaker 3: One almost went to the Allegheny of the the other night. What about the rib? What about the rib? Oh, that's Matt McClean.
Speaker 1: Got a rib. Should be back soon though, Halloween, maybe Thanksgiving. He'll come back play for the Mexican tacos somewhere.
Speaker 3: We got no chair unbelieved. We're done. We're done.
Speaker 10: Brought to you by Good Spirits, Winding Tobacco and the Party Town. The twenty twenty four limited edition Bengals Crowned Royal bags are in stock right now. Usual day off, but the Bengals have to cut twenty one players. They have not announced any cuts yet getting down to the fifty three man roster.
Speaker 3: But around the.
Speaker 10: National Football League, Arizona has released former UC quarterback Desmond Ritter.
Speaker 1: Is he done? Rock d u n n done? Like Adam Dunn.
Speaker 3: Something could bring him on be a back boy.
Speaker 10: Former former Bengals IRV Smith Junior cut by Kansas City.
Speaker 3: He was good.
Speaker 10: Jaguars have let go corner and former Bengal Trey flop.
Speaker 3: The Dan We need D line. We need to hear some good D line. Haven't heard anything yet. What about this rock?
Speaker 1: What about Adkins?
Speaker 3: National Football League owners.
Speaker 10: Expected to vote to change the league's ownership structure today in Minnesota, allowing private equity firms to purchase limited stakes and NFL teams.
Speaker 15: Line, does that mean John Barrett could buy a stake in a team with their American insurance.
Speaker 10: They're expected to approve allowing the sale of up to ten percent of a stake and a franchise to select select number of private equity firms that the league has vetted over the past few months.
Speaker 15: My question, why would you want to sell any part of your state in the league. I think it's the most guaranteed easy making money.
Speaker 1: There is one reason in the world estate taxes go on. I mean, Mike Brown is almost ninety. You may not know it, but Father Time is undefeated, untied on score. So at some point, when he meets his reward in Heaven, he's going to have to transfer the team to Katie. And the estate tax is close to forty percent, and when that happens, forty So.
Speaker 3: What to say the other day they're worth was it four billion, seven billion? Whatever it is?
Speaker 1: So somehow you got to raise a whole bunch of money. So the NFL says, for these old time owners that we want to protect and not pay huge estate tax, you can pay the estate tax. We got this one black rock over here that'll give us a four hundred million dollars or a billion dollars and pay the estate tax. And you can have two or three of those.
Speaker 3: What are they gonna call it the black rocks Cincinnati Bank.
Speaker 1: No, I still say the minority owners, they still got.
Speaker 3: They'll get advertisements in the stadium.
Speaker 1: It's simply a mechanism to raise the estate tax so that the Brown family stays in charge of the Bengals.
Speaker 3: How we just get rid of the estate tax. You can't do that because that wouldn't be fair to Kamala Harris. Okay, you already taxed me on the money when I made it.
Speaker 15: He taxed me on the money when I spent it, and now you're going to tax me on it when I die.
Speaker 1: She needs lots of money because and if you criticize her, you're a racist and you're sexist. I dare you to bring that up. I got Amna Brenneman coming, Amanda. Yeah, you've got to get Amanda.
Speaker 3: Get on out of here. Say give me out of the student's report.
Speaker 10: Please pull you an houtner of another hot day here in the tri State and you need temp star quality you can feel. We leave you with the immortal words of the student report.
Speaker 3: Would you want the microphone commuted in the debate whenever you're.
Speaker 12: Out to be well?
Speaker 3: Agreed to the same rules.
Speaker 1: I don't know. It doesn't matter to me.
Speaker 3: I'd rather have it probably on. But the agreement was that it would be the same pick up the call as it.
Speaker 4: Was last time.
Speaker 3: In case it was muted, pick it up. I didn't like it the last time, but it worked out fine. We asked Biden. Now it worked out, it was fine, and I think you should.
Speaker 10: We agree to the same rules, the same rules and same specifications.
Speaker 1: I'll believe it when I see it. She's a clown.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Rock.
Speaker 3: By the way, Jason Williams is with me here at three or five.
Speaker 1: I like him.
Speaker 3: He's the best.
Speaker 1: I like Jason segment. Thank you for your input. Anytime more Tacos on news radio seven hundred WLW Bill cunning into Great America and on Wednesday night, Tomorrow night, the Florence Yawls presented by Town Properties and bringing strikeout Cancer and I will have a big event during the Florence Yawls game. And the event essentially is an effort by Marty and a man of Brannaman the third year of hosting the event in the fight against cancers. So much going on, Aman and Brannaman, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And Amanda, tell the American people tomorrow night, Wednesday night, what's gonna be going on? How can all participate in the fight against cancer? Please tell the American people.
Speaker 10: You got it.
Speaker 16: Bill, Thank you for having me. So basically, you just need to show up Wednesday night at the Quaranty All Stadium where our friend at Edgewoods Electric will be giving out one thousand Marty Brenneman and bableheads first. Obviously a thousand people that come through the gates. And here's the great thing. If you're a cancer survivor or a family member has had cancer, you can get in free. It's gonna be a little steamy, but we would love to see a full house there to support this great cause.
Speaker 4: I mean I can speak.
Speaker 16: For probably just about everyone and say we've all been touched by cancer in one way or the other, whether it's a close family member or friend or whoever. It's just a great cause to bring awareness. You know this, this I had a gift answer that I think major League Baseball and all of baseball has been doing for a long long time now.
Speaker 1: And Amanda in the middle of the seventh inning tomorrow night and Florence y'all Stadium in Florence, there's a special ceremony.
Speaker 3: Can you tell the American people what that is?
Speaker 16: Yeah, so that is our friends with jessper Wayne, who will be there to showcase some of their survivors who have been battling breast cancer and started by a wonderful lady.
Speaker 3: Who got diagnosed.
Speaker 16: With breast cancer our fortieth birthday, and full a need to have resources for women and their families who are facing this, you know, horrible diagnosis that you know, thankfully to give them some resources to get through such a difficult time and hopefully come out healthy and happy on the other side.
Speaker 1: No question, every other family's affected by cancer. It's a terrible thing. I would hope at some point we find that the magic pill of the whether it's RNA or whatever it might be, to defeed cancer. But it is so complicated and the one thing needed is money. And to raise money, I like the idea of a thousand bobbleheads. The first thousand will get a Marty Brennaman babblehead. And by the way, does Marty grill with Laura's Lean or does that? Is that mainly your thing?
Speaker 16: You know what I have to I have to be honest.
Speaker 5: I never grill.
Speaker 16: I don't turn the thing on. That is Marty's domain. I make everything else in the house, So anything that's made in the kitchen, that's made by me. But the grill is one hundred.
Speaker 3: Percent Martynman who put together the recipes.
Speaker 1: There's some great recipes with Laura Lean who put together that book.
Speaker 16: You know what, that's a combination of the things that we picked it home, as well as our friends at Laura's Lane, who has some great shifts on staff that you know point it's in the right direction, so it is used a lot. I can assure you of that.
Speaker 1: All right, Thank you Tomorrow night, Florence Shawls and sponsored by Town Properties and Edgewood Electric's got a big involvement in it. I see the Roar Insurance Agency is also involved, and a lot of corporate stuff going on. The one is going to be great. It's mainly by the time the game starts, it's going to be shadows everywhere and it'd be a great time to go watch some baseball with the Florence Jaws. Have you and Marty involved made a special event and once again, Amanda, give my best to Marty and thanks again for coming on the Belle Cunningham Show.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Amanda, You're welcome.
Speaker 16: Thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: Bill God bless you all. Let's continue with more news coming up next at your home of the Reds playing tonight A News Radio seven hundred WW