Speaker 1: What's good. This is your boy Dirty six.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: You're checking out the Cruise Show podcast today. Man, make sure you subscribe, rate and share.
Speaker 4: Doty six is on the Cruise Show.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: What's the deal with you?
Speaker 2: Brother? Man?
Speaker 1: Everything? Man?
Speaker 4: You hear we made it?
Speaker 1: I made it man. It's crazy man, it's.
Speaker 5: Crazy out there, right yeah, man, we gotta be careful.
Speaker 4: We got to move correctly, right, that's what you're doing. You got shot.
Speaker 1: You got to exactly. Can't fumble.
Speaker 5: Can't fumble, bro, there's so much going on. Congratulations on everything up to this part. Thank you, bro, Yes, sir, a lot going on. It hasn't always been easy. I know this for a feeling.
Speaker 2: Look it looks easy.
Speaker 3: It might look it looks I know everything is easy, and but it's for them to find out, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, real, Where does the name doty six come from?
Speaker 1: My hood name? It's a hood name from the forties.
Speaker 4: Who gave it to you?
Speaker 3: I chose it? Actually, my bro Tiny Doughty. I just like I like the name. I feel like it fits me. I'm Dorty. I felt like I was Dorty right right right?
Speaker 1: Real?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Sh sh name trained my rap name. It's all the same ship, the same nigga. It's no difference, no for sure.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 5: Now, Yo, you've made music while locked up, right, how how hard is that process?
Speaker 4: Making music while locked up?
Speaker 3: It's pretty hard if you're willing to take the sacrifice. Or I got in trouble for that ship, like all that music. I did years for my music, Like I didn't like I could have got out, but like I was in a different position in prison. Everybody's not gonna be in my position to be blessed to be doing. Nobody's gonna really do what I can do or be able to take the or willing to take the risks.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you do have to take a few risks, yeah, in creating music in there, right, because you have to have technology which isn't necessarily available in there, So you got to have a phone or two.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Man, me being blessed, like even when they do when they took one from me, it's God gave me another one. Yeah, Hell, they gave me another one because it's meant to be.
Speaker 5: So if you get caught with that like what they call perfernalia, I guess I don't know.
Speaker 1: Ninety days, no get back. So he's phone.
Speaker 3: I'm maxed out though, So once I'm axed my whole term, I was like, now it's to the point where you can't fuck with me.
Speaker 4: You can't tell me.
Speaker 1: You can't tell me, Ship, you can't tell me what I do?
Speaker 5: Yes, sir, Now, when you're creating in there, right, you have obviously people helping you in that process.
Speaker 4: You're not alone, right or is it just you?
Speaker 1: But the most proper say just me.
Speaker 3: If I'm gonna give somebody credit, it will be a beat maker, somebody whoever made the beat my nigga TCG Bull.
Speaker 1: I had one dude that just he mixed everything.
Speaker 3: He stayed with me through the whole term, the whole term, he just mixed everything, got it right, Ship.
Speaker 1: But for the most part, it was really my me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, man, Yo, you're going crazy like all of us were. When we saw Kendrick at the super Bowl.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I was shaking. I was shaking. I ain't gonna lowed shaking. I was trying to see that was playing hey now or not. I'm just like.
Speaker 2: Was going on.
Speaker 4: Hein nows crazy. Congratulations dog, thank you.
Speaker 5: I mean that one stood out immediately when your next dropped right, that beat us crazy?
Speaker 4: Can you imagine so many people passed on that beat.
Speaker 5: Yeah, thirty six didn't pass on the beat though I didn't know.
Speaker 1: I don't really pass on no beat.
Speaker 4: Feel now that beat is crazy and that moment is crazy?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 4: Was that a call? Was that a text really reached out to personally?
Speaker 3: When I was in jail the whole time, like literally since twenty twenty up in here, Kenja Lamar asked about you, like certain homies the homie do Burger rest in peace?
Speaker 1: He hit me like, hey, I was seeing Kenji. Can you asked about you? Like WHOA? I'm like all right, but I heard a couple of time I never really like is it real or no? I don't know. Ship.
Speaker 3: One day I just my phone kept blowing up, Hey he looking for you? Can you looking for you? Different hoods, like five different hoods called me one day, Hey, ken you looking for you?
Speaker 1: Like I'm like all right, like where are you at?
Speaker 2: Like right here?
Speaker 1: Right here? And ship long Street shirt. I pulled whatever we got to do.
Speaker 4: Damn. Was that was that one session? That one?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: For sure, guy's going back and forth. Yeah, that was there's more.
Speaker 6: Tradition.
Speaker 5: Yeah, man, Now when y'all going back and forth I said, oh ship, Yeah, this is different.
Speaker 3: That was crazy work though, and Kenrick viped out though I ain't gonna lie. He with the nigga for real. Yeah, heyn this whole team, his whole team, shouted, his whole team. That nigga like family still to this day.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So when you walk into the saxon or into the session.
Speaker 1: Oh, my first thing, I say, so what is this about? Bro?
Speaker 4: Is this?
Speaker 1: What is That's the first question. You're like, what you mean? Like, Nigga, it wunna go crazy, like you're gonna.
Speaker 2: Make this ship and we're gonna make some more ship Nigga.
Speaker 4: Oh you own?
Speaker 2: We own.
Speaker 1: I'm like, damn, we got to it. Bro, ain't too much talk about with me. I know what I'm on.
Speaker 4: You know you really say go dogging we on?
Speaker 1: I really locked that verse. We doing that ship too about ten minutes. Bro. Yeah, that's crazy that nigga said, don't you go home? You did your gun?
Speaker 4: Yeah you did your ship?
Speaker 5: Dog You know, as crazy as everybody on that album right, means so much to the city.
Speaker 1: Bro, you know That's what I'm saying. It was smart. He he looked at you. It was a very smart move. I see it.
Speaker 4: A lot of people try to ship on Lefty gun plays part, but.
Speaker 1: Nah, they don't get that part. I get it.
Speaker 3: It's even better than it's just four words like nigga went viral off fore words I didn't.
Speaker 1: Have to write, but I didn't have to do all that words own niggas.
Speaker 2: You're talking about niggas platinum plaques.
Speaker 1: Fuck are you talking about? I want to say another fun words talking about give.
Speaker 4: Me five next time or even three. I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 5: We're doing this right real life. Yeah, you can't hate that. You can't hate that. For those who do, though, what do you say to them? What do you say to people like that?
Speaker 1: Everybody? Bro? That's I don't know.
Speaker 3: If I cussing up everybody, I can cut you cuss fuck everybody, bro, everybody in the negative ship like That's how I say, dorty world. Bro, I'm in my world. I'm not nobody. I don't care what nobody else they thinking, what they got going. I'm in my ship. I care what I'm thinking, what I got going.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 6: That's the way we to be with social media because.
Speaker 1: It'll make you flip off.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 3: If I learned all that shit in the sale. I had to, like you sitting there, I practiced saw that before getting out. I already mastered it.
Speaker 5: I was gonna ask, so, if you're looking through social media while you're in.
Speaker 1: Jail like that, I was pressured up. Yeah, so many nice I couldn't sleep, nigga looking like you ready to crash out right, Yes, but see I'm mastered. If somebody sitting in that cell so many times, not being able to that door right there, it stopped me. I thought, you know, I used my mom.
Speaker 4: I get it.
Speaker 1: I assured that ship.
Speaker 4: Our producer, Jeff Garcia sports dude, that's Jack your mirror.
Speaker 1: What's Jeff? What's up Jackie?
Speaker 4: You know what's up?
Speaker 1: Jack?
Speaker 7: I want to know, like when you are when you talk about your name and you say, like you know, that's your hood name. A lot of rappers they want to kind of go away from their hood names and they want to, like, you know, change it because they want to just be live a better life.
Speaker 8: Do you think you'd ever get to that point of changing.
Speaker 1: He's running from his old path. I'm not running from nothing. Who I am.
Speaker 3: I'm from there, born and raised, and it ain't running from that m their life and nigga one the better and make it out and to better that place. You show people can do that as possible.
Speaker 1: But yourself, I mean that might be himself though, just to say that, like he might be a nigga that want to say that might be him, but that's not for everybody.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, At what point do we say that we may have to move a little different? Say it again, at what point do we have to say to ourselves we may have to move a little different.
Speaker 3: When life throw them bullets at you, like when life you go through certain situations. Certain situations put you in that's what you know. Certain people don't go through that purpose. Certain people life is good. They don't ever have problems to have to even think like that. But certain situations cause certain people to get right. Fucus up for sure Spanish me, yeah, man, for surely that I was in I was in prison on them. But I just never like I'm in dirty world for I never really I'm still I'm so focused on what I'm focused on. I don't really I could learn thing I learned that if I gravitate to it, if I want to. I'm focused on what I'm focused on right now. When I have time, I will learn Spanish. I will sit down there. It's all around us though, right, yeah, for real? Not for real, man, I know some words for real?
Speaker 4: How do you lock in?
Speaker 5: How do you focus when it's time to record? It's time to record music, it's time to get it done.
Speaker 4: What's that for you? What's that process for you?
Speaker 1: Music is easy for me?
Speaker 4: It's not.
Speaker 1: It's nothing I could focus.
Speaker 3: It's just it's it's simple for real, Like I had to focus in prison, like I was making music, still watching out from guards six yard time.
Speaker 1: I'm still I can make music anyway. I just made it.
Speaker 3: I just made a song from like thirty people the other day, and I feel like that she was hard as fuck, Like I'm like, damn, I surprised myself for real.
Speaker 4: Right, it just flows out of you. Right, What do you need in the studio to get it done?
Speaker 1: We need some tequila, We need some small cookie cookie smoke, cookie smoke, okay for real?
Speaker 4: What else do we need? Some feminine energy?
Speaker 1: I don't need nothing.
Speaker 3: I twitch the vibe every time though, like every studios, I trust to make different music, different everybody's different vibe. Make a song right here in front of y'all, it's gonna be a different type of song. So it's like it's no certain type of studio session for me.
Speaker 4: Are you writing or is it?
Speaker 1: I never wrote a song yet. I'm fin two though, Okay, what does that mean?
Speaker 4: Tell us.
Speaker 3: I just been going and I've been going to studio just going crazy, or I just go with the beat telling me say right there, I didn't write no songs in prison.
Speaker 1: I want to.
Speaker 3: I know if I do it, I'm gonna make some shit. I just I'm very impatient and I'm on what i'm on and I'm trying to get the job done. When I get to where i'm at, IM about to sit down. I'm not gonna slow down, but I'm gonna take it. I'm going so hard to I'm it's okay for me to take a little sit back. But when I do that, I'm gonna write. I don't know, just get health, mental health, everything.
Speaker 1: I'm just chill.
Speaker 3: But right now I'm so focused on my goals that I said, and I said them already. I'm like, actually in my cool mold now for real. I could have been like, oh no, I'm just popping out now. Now I'm popping out I felt good. Now, that's right, Yo. So you were locked up for what seven years? Came out on your birthday?
Speaker 1: My birthday, you know right?
Speaker 4: What happened ral.
Speaker 1: My birthday? How did that go? Ship? I don't know.
Speaker 3: Roy I got out, got on an airplane. Put Roy Royce is pulled up at the airport for me. We went to a mansion. No, I went to the hood, shot the video straight to the mansion, straight to the mansion, and we through Project Excel and that ship went left.
Speaker 5: Left.
Speaker 4: What's what's up? Earlier?
Speaker 6: Something you said stuck in my mind?
Speaker 9: You said, Hey, that wasn't God's plan there, you know whatever you mentioned, you know, just kind of rolling with what God has in store for you.
Speaker 6: How are you that type of person where you keep him close? And I sure believe that that He's got you. And this is what's supposed to be, Like Kendrick was supposed to look for you. You were supposed to be on.
Speaker 1: This everything, everything that's happened in my life is meant to I'm meant to be here. This is already written, this is already done done. I knew this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, everything, That's why I'm so it's regular. I'm kind of numb to this ship. I already already already know what's going on.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you don't have that pressure because you feel like it's not in my control.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, it's all God's playing for.
Speaker 9: Where do you get the hustle from? Because you said you're impatient, you want to work, you want to get work done. Where does that come from?
Speaker 6: Is that?
Speaker 4: Myles?
Speaker 1: I was right second half, your second half real? You and your dad were very close, my dog, you like a brother, like a big brother.
Speaker 4: Yeah, God did he show you some crazy ship? You know, my dad taught me some crazy.
Speaker 1: Now he ain't taught me. I think I just learned them. I think I just always did. I was just right there watching, just yeah, observing, observing, observing, And you're like, yeah, this is that day, that one day I woke up and it's time to go. It's my turn.
Speaker 5: We live in two different worlds, bro, you feel me? But yeah, like that's just wild, bro, you know what I mean? But like like you say, like you you you're numb to this because you already knew this was all gonna happen. You feel it, right, I can feel it.
Speaker 1: I see it.
Speaker 4: Do you feel danger in that way too?
Speaker 1: I only know what you mean by I'm gonna say yeah, yeah, meaning.
Speaker 4: Do you see do you see danger coming from a mile away?
Speaker 1: I always see it. I dodge it. Though. I'm so blessed. Like I'm too protected, bro, Like I'm okay, nothing bothered me. Everything's too protected. I'm golding, bro. I didn't be cocky or said I'm golden bro. Oh God blessed man.
Speaker 6: But you gotta enjoy it. Why it's happening.
Speaker 9: Too many people don't know how to do that right, Like they have success, or they get put on, you know, or they like you said, you're popping out now, and it's like.
Speaker 6: They don't know what to do with that. They just they don't understand those the moment, you know.
Speaker 9: And as someone that's had to spend time behind bars and all that, like you, you appreciate these moments probably more than the average person, right, So you're gonna enjoy it, celebrate it, and make sure you make something out of it.
Speaker 1: Every moment.
Speaker 4: You know, you've seeing somebody get stabbed thirty seven times.
Speaker 1: I seen a lot of shits in prison, bro. It's crazy. That's it regular. That's the day. That's the regular day in prison, Bro.
Speaker 4: That's trauma. You leave there with a lot of trauma though, right.
Speaker 3: I mean it's regularly, that's what I'm saying. I don't know, that's what I'm saying. I don't know what to a person like, but it's numb to this ship. Like it's like nigga prison, normal niggas getting stabed on the regular every day. No, I know that's normal, but it's not normal.
Speaker 1: It's not normal.
Speaker 5: I'm yo, bro, I've never seen someone get stab once Donte thirty.
Speaker 3: Seven times from that. Yeah, yard just went down. Yeah he gone, You're gone. They goes on yard. Niggas going back to the yard the next day.
Speaker 4: I know, man, I know.
Speaker 5: But then like yeah, like when that happens, like an artist, right then the fans and family gotta go through that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he has a he has a bigger people. No more people like you know, people don't know about the people in prison. Somebody let me do forgot about So it's not but like you famous dude, of course, everybody go do the most and you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know who's the most famous person You've been locked up with?
Speaker 3: The most famous person I've been Like, I'm gonna say, Draco just off the back. M hm say Draco, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's that?
Speaker 4: It's a celebrity in prison.
Speaker 1: I've been in there. What's the crazy dude?
Speaker 2: Seal?
Speaker 1: I think left he was talking about he was in that nigga sell to the Charles Charles Man, Oh yeah, yeah, I went to the I went to the hole in Corker and I went to the shoes for six months. They was telling me this to Salem. What the fuck is what the sale? Yeah, Charles Man? Like, no for me?
Speaker 4: Actually, is there another cell.
Speaker 1: You have for me?
Speaker 4: That's wild.
Speaker 5: That's a whole nother life, man, That's a different life. That's the life that a lot of people don't necessarily understand too.
Speaker 3: Right, I think me, like, I gotta say I'm different. But nobody ain't walked in these shoes. Ain't nobody deal what I did?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: Ain't nobody doing like just It's probably to a certain way, but just exactly.
Speaker 3: Ain't nobody just is think I'm the only one to walk my shoes the way I'm walking my shoes.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Besides writing music, sitting down and really locking in, what are some of the other goals for you?
Speaker 1: Rich Bro?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: The businesses Bro clothing brass ship almost. I want to go crazy. Yeah, I want to go left Grammys, Grammys, it's already done. I think we think we left you checked that, checked that out, checked off. Next year, I know they coming, bro, that might be for next year if the Grammys.
Speaker 5: Yo, listen when the Grammys called, Bro, we're obviously going right, We're going.
Speaker 4: We're there. We're here to accept for real. Yeah, And what's that speech like? Is it a few words or this?
Speaker 3: I ain't ever gonna really say too much the words. The words gonna speak for yourself. I got the Grammy everything. I must have said something to get this motherfucker.
Speaker 1: So much.
Speaker 4: Man, Man, we wish that for you.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: Thanks for real, man, I know ship. Ship ain't easy. Ship still isn't easy. Bro.
Speaker 5: We're making music. What's what's been your favorite project so far that you've created?
Speaker 3: What I'm working on right now? I'm working on me everything. Everything I dropped. I like whatever. I just dropped the new ship.
Speaker 1: I like that. I like that because that's better than the last ship.
Speaker 4: I feel.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna drop it if I didn't think it's better than my last year. That's bogus.
Speaker 8: Is that dirty in the USA? In that new project.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think that's gonna get clear. I stole that beat off YouTube.
Speaker 8: I know I was gonna say.
Speaker 7: I was gonna do you have a white people playlist? Because that is party in the US.
Speaker 1: I don't tell nobody. I don't shouldn't be saying I do you do?
Speaker 4: We all got our secret. I gotta get rock sometimes.
Speaker 8: Yeah, my chemical romance.
Speaker 4: What do you listening tobout?
Speaker 1: That? Is? I like that?
Speaker 2: This is my last resort? Fucking yeah, hell yeah, man.
Speaker 9: A couple of them though, Bro, for sure, was there a surprise after the album dropped and and you know, and people hear your verse. Was there a surprise call you received or a text that you're like, yo, I'm glad this person recognized what I'm doing right now.
Speaker 3: I don't get your question, but I think you asked me. Hear me about it because nobody know. Nobody know about that, right, nobody know about that.
Speaker 6: So after they heard it and they pick up the phone or they reach out to you.
Speaker 1: And I just got to call my nigga, Jay Reel. You got the call from Jay Reel. Bro, congratulations this out, Bro, go listen to it.
Speaker 4: So immediately you go to the phone, right, Yeah, sure to go to the phone.
Speaker 1: See the obum, I'll see no names.
Speaker 2: What's like listen to the whole ship?
Speaker 1: I said, all right, I got you.
Speaker 9: Features came out later, did any other like any other rappers, anybody in the business call to be like, Yo, you showed out on that song, like man, congrats, like you know the whole right, good man? When you get that love back, it's like, man, they recognize you.
Speaker 3: Know, everybody said, everybody, everybody, bro, everybody proud of it. Tyler creator Tyler tapped in for surely. Yeah, he's Oh, he dm me too, said you killed that verse he said you went crazy. I said, good looks and coming from you, that's that's crazy.
Speaker 8: And then when Tyler does his own freestyle.
Speaker 1: Even more to it. Yeah, that was dope. That's dope.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Do you think that dude doesn't get the love he deserves in the city sometimes like trying to beg a West Coast artist?
Speaker 4: Yeah, for being a West Coast art.
Speaker 6: We talked about that a lot on our show because we feel like.
Speaker 1: He's he's unique and yes, he's his own person exactly.
Speaker 4: Do you feel he gets a recognition.
Speaker 1: He gets recognition from the world.
Speaker 3: He shouldn't just get it from the West coast, even if it's a certain percentage, you get something from right here, the city.
Speaker 4: But the city has has slept a little.
Speaker 1: When when I can't tell you when I can't tell you about that, I don't know, but I know trying to create his own person. He's like his own his own ship going on.
Speaker 3: So he got his own different fan base, the different type of people that fuck with him, the right his wave.
Speaker 4: You know he's a monster, right, he's maxing out with those people.
Speaker 3: Everybody ain't everybody, Like I say, my music ain't for everybody here. Some people don't suck with Some people say I'm too gang other and they don't get it, or they might, they don't get it. They don't get the picture of the picture. I'm paying the vision, so everything for everybody.
Speaker 4: Yeah, when you go into record, hey, now is it the beat or was it another thing?
Speaker 1: You want to be speaking? So much?
Speaker 5: So secretive bro respect, I know, I don't know if you're trying to nda, but like I know, we gotta get Yeah, I'm just cure.
Speaker 4: I'm man, I'm a fan.
Speaker 1: All of us. I wasn't supposed to be on hay now.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: So it's just like they turned it on and it was a test and iced it.
Speaker 4: That's gotta feel great ie the test, yes, sir. And then the picture of you guys on the couch went viral, went live and that's when everyone knew what it was.
Speaker 1: I had picture back for a minute.
Speaker 4: Huh.
Speaker 1: I had to hold that picture back for a minute.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I posted so as the album came out and dropped it.
Speaker 4: And then every outlet started picking it up, like yo, these are the people on the album.
Speaker 6: That's what left.
Speaker 9: He told us too, because we had left on and he did the same thing. He's like, he's hey, man, don't tell nobody.
Speaker 4: Yeah ship, I did some ship for Kenned. I don't know what they're gonna use.
Speaker 9: He I just was over there talking for like half an hour, but it was kind of cool to hear that process and then here to finish.
Speaker 4: What is it your stuff dropping?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 4: Man? What are you working?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 3: I'm finna drive it sometime. This week is so much going on bro in my life. I'm trying to I'm one person, but I'm doing it. But this week I'm really a must randomly drop it on a random Day just how he did gn X. I'm finna drop Dirty World day Shift. Basically it already got leaked. There's some whole I'm not feeling it, but it's about to redrop right now. But the thing is, I got night Shift night Shift the leaked, so it's a whole nother in the in the chamber. So I got Dorty Shift day Ship, Dirty World day Shift, Dirty World night Shift.
Speaker 4: Man, you know how your ship got leaked?
Speaker 3: Yeah, damn damn not say it was supposed to come out. It just got released. It's all singles on some like crazy like it's just a yeah, yeah, it's just I didn't like it. I didn't like I held this back it just for us to get released like this, and I gotta take it back down like he just played a song that I'm must take it back down?
Speaker 4: Right, yeah?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah I think so.
Speaker 3: I think it's called Another Dimension that song, So yeah, I must have re uploaded. But it's like that's to even do all that is, that's backwards. Yeah, but it's all right.
Speaker 4: How large is your team?
Speaker 3: I ain't got no team for I got I got loved ones though, Like that's that's right now. My team ain't fully put together right now.
Speaker 4: Okay, it takes time.
Speaker 3: It takes time. You gotta put together. Only been out six months, so you can't. It takes longer though, you trust to it's a whole lot. I'm the same, believing in my vision. I know what I want, I know what it is, and it's like I'm on that, sir, and going back in is not an option. It's not an option at all, not at all.
Speaker 7: What's the most expensive gift that you bought yourself since being out in these six months, sud I.
Speaker 4: Been out this but foroil yourself?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Have you spoiled yourself yet? I bought me a car. I ain't gonna say which car. I bought me a car, but really the most I bought me I bought these juries, these changes before I got to prison.
Speaker 3: About my jury. So like about that, I got a prison. That was my gift before even the money comes or anything.
Speaker 1: I got my jury ray.
Speaker 3: So when the money to I don't got to go on this, Jerry Splee or I got my I got my ship already.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Who do you think has better change? Rappers or athletes?
Speaker 3: I can't tell you, bro, but I've seen the ship Kendrick pulling out. Then I found out one of the one of the football team, Nigga, one of the football guys, he go here too.
Speaker 1: I'm like, man, I can't wait up here too.
Speaker 6: I got that.
Speaker 8: Figure.
Speaker 4: Than are those man? Those are real change a a.
Speaker 1: I gotta get it. I got a copy on Kendrick.
Speaker 4: I gotta do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I represent the avenues and the avenues is the streets period, Okay, respect.
Speaker 9: West Coast got such a story history when it comes to hip hop, you know what I mean, because we really were the first ones to talk about the streets the way we talk about.
Speaker 4: The school, you know what I mean.
Speaker 9: Broadcast a lot of Yeah it was there was there a particular artist, a particular verse that really sparked that thought in your head, like I can.
Speaker 6: Do this ship too.
Speaker 3: Yep, Holy yes, Draco, like my dad been making music. Music, been in my life this whole time. Dad was trying to give me a good student whole life. And I have a few I would never kid, never them straight me. I'm straight. But then I heard Draco, and when I learned from Draco, Bro. When I first heard Drink, he was.
Speaker 1: Talking about the life I was living, so it's like, I'm not gonna make no kids bop like you know, like Night Science Music No.
Speaker 4: Pg.
Speaker 1: Thirteen.
Speaker 4: That ship. It's just not me.
Speaker 3: My shit gotta had Like so when I heard Drake in the way he was talking, it's like with the it's possible. I know it's real, Like I can talk crazy. She was rated all Bro, Yeah exactly, that's not that's what That's what I learned from Draco Bro. Like that's it, and that's he might have made me do music. That's when I jumped in. I made my first song in juvenile halls. I made my first song in jail, first song ever ever in juvenile hall.
Speaker 1: So this prison making music in prison. I just graduated.
Speaker 2: In real life.
Speaker 4: Juv Homie League. Now you're in the league.
Speaker 1: What is it, Jarvison Challenger?
Speaker 4: How did you get that done?
Speaker 3: I mean they had song so I was so so in June the hall it was they had a little rap program and what your dude coming there with the become with a little studio sip in his laptop.
Speaker 1: He just let you record a song and then when you get out of jail, he'll send it to you.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you how I did him we did the song. I already had it planned. I say, yeah, I get out. I get out next weekend, Bro, so I'm gonna call you when I get out. But you get one phone call every week weekend from your po. So we made the song. Man, I called that dude from the jail phone and I talked my mom. I'm still in jail though, I'm like, yeah, I got out, Bro sing my song. But he really sent the song to the streets talking about my homie email. So my homie dropped the song free Holly rock Man, Life from Camp. That's the name of it. Live from Camp. That's my first song for real, Yo.
Speaker 4: That's wild man. You still listen to that song? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Hell yeah.
Speaker 1: Everybody tell me like they were telling me, like, man, that's still slap man.
Speaker 3: We bring it out and then see my old rap name was Infinite, all right, So I really wanted to make an album one day called Infinite versus thirty six. Yeah, cause I got a different persons I got, you know, I got the flaw sauce Flavorsuna it all.
Speaker 4: No man, yeah, show it all feel me yeah yeah.
Speaker 6: Any youth that come up to you and see you as inspiration, man is that like pressure.
Speaker 3: Or you know it is pressure. It is pressure because I'm the life that I really don't promote it like I don't. I lived the life and I did what I do, and I do what I do. I'm not telling you it's not for even making music. I didn't know I was gonna be this person to be people looking up to or even taking my words and you feel me. This is just me going to the studio, playing talking to my ship of what I got, going to my mental health and when you feel me, it's not for you, for y'all, for real, but ship.
Speaker 1: But now that I'm growing, even when.
Speaker 3: I take pictures of fans, like I'll be like, not what I thowt I'm so used to throwing the gang signs and.
Speaker 1: You're like, I'm like, man, what you want with the gang?
Speaker 4: How y'all want?
Speaker 5: I can?
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 8: He took a picture with Ruben the security guard out front.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's this is just everybody. This is all over and promoting. We're promoting everybody that's with you.
Speaker 1: For they going for it. Yeah.
Speaker 4: You almost have to switch it up a little bit not to.
Speaker 3: Be yeah yeah, yeah exactly, but just to do the right. It's getting real, it's getting big, professional. I understand what I gotta do.
Speaker 4: Yeah man, yeah, now you know.
Speaker 5: I I believe every West Coast artist eventually wants to work with Doctor Dre of course, right, is that something that that you want to do.
Speaker 1: That's a legend. I want to be legendary, bro. I want to leave my stamp. I went. I wanted to feel the presence.
Speaker 4: Yeah man.
Speaker 3: So it's like I'm going for them, for the stars and past that, bro, like I'm going for the got a song. I got a song, Kendrick. One hundred days out of jail, I got a song with one hundred day out of Tomorrow is already crazy. That's like my bucket list, you know, it's crazy. So me and my bro tl Man, we wrote down all our goals and everything in the sale. Man free him, but the people become friends with Kenchrick Lamorrow was the first name on there.
Speaker 1: On your list, on the list, Yes.
Speaker 4: Damn spoken into existence man in real life.
Speaker 1: That's real ship, bro, in real life to say it was Kevin Hart. Okay, it's based off his energy.
Speaker 4: Yeah right, you get it too, for sure. So when you got the call, then when everybody was hitting you looking for you were like I knew it.
Speaker 2: I knew it.
Speaker 3: It's it's just like, come on, I don't really I don't believe into it's there, like I already know it though I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know what I'm saying right now, bro, but I feel you know, you.
Speaker 6: See it on there, man, this is the path I'm supposed to be on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and it's the energy talking God. You know, man, we almost didn't think we were gonna make it here today.
Speaker 1: I know, bro ship Bro, but God got unprotected. Bro, yes, sir, because as much as that was the violation yesterday could have been, I'm so protected. It's like.
Speaker 8: The receipt got your back, man, and it's never took me.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 3: Like I need to have friends like yo, Like position on the radio they got I can make that call a bro and it's fucked up. Put it on the radio out there, man. It was going to the store. I stuffed at the stove man and a few things, bro, like in real life. And that's just but it's like it's crazy, you know, bro, Like the life that my position is crazy. Bro, Like another thing go to have been folded in my position troubled like a little cookie, Bro, Like this is this this position I got right now?
Speaker 1: It's a lot, bro.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's important.
Speaker 1: It's it's very important.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 1: That's why I'm just trying to make every move the best move, the smart move.
Speaker 5: BRO. For sure, the position that you hold right now is one of the most important positions you ever have in your entire life right now, Yes, sir, of course.
Speaker 6: I was just gonna say, yeah, we've seen people from both the bag, you know what I mean. And yeah, you don't want to you don't want to repeat that, you know.
Speaker 9: That's that's part of our job. When you get second chances or thirty.
Speaker 3: You can tell you something else. I learned from prison and being on the phone. Really, I got to see everybody had a shot, bro. I got to see niggas. I got to see everybody go and do their ship and what they did wrong. I was really watching for the Bleachers in real life. Was watching the game?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, watching the game for the Bleachers in real life? Yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: And even if I didn't know about it, certain like even when I was in jail, Q like, even with all the setup and Mickey shipped about what's going on, and all the Mickey ship apple tags. I didn't know about that, but I had to learn about how that should come again, all that type ship, funny games. I've seen people, I've seen like he died like that apple tag.
Speaker 1: They got him all right. I learned fro people mistakes, tripping out on the wrong people.
Speaker 4: What not to do is extremely important. Yeah, exactly right.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yo. The pop out was crazy, bro.
Speaker 1: Yeahs pop out? Yeah, that was insane that that was what was that New Year's was that Christmas was in jail? They were still up in jail.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean every every every set on one stage.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't wait touch today like that. I'm gonna go crazy.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 1: I just had my first concert at Draco Ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah, how was that?
Speaker 1: That was cool?
Speaker 3: I freestyled, It was like I didn't I never been on stage, so I just grabbed Mike and I went and I just went. No practice, yeah, no practice, no nothing yo.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So this is real bro, and it's happening in real time. It's real life. Yeah, man, keep doing your ship.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 6: Yeah man, you got great bro.
Speaker 4: Yanks, sir. We appreciate doing it.
Speaker 9: Bro.
Speaker 4: Come see any time, bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's good man. Man, It's good, especially when these albums dumps some pull up Bro.
Speaker 5: Pull up Bro, Let's do it Yeah thirty six, Cruise Show Real ninety two to three My guys, Yeah man.
Speaker 7: Hey Jack gett Rich from The Cruise Show. Thanks for listening to The Cruise Show podcast. Make sure to subscribe and here auto download so you don't miss an episode.
Speaker 5: So so