Speaker 1: The following podcast is part of the Mind, Body, Spirit FM podcast network.
Speaker 2: Good morning, everyone, Here we go again always connected, and I can say that looking at all the people on my YouTube channel who have been tuning in early, knowing that we meet every Sunday at nine am Pacific noon Eastern and around the world. Whatever time zone you're in, welcome. We have a very relevant topic for many of you today, and that is the topic of I changed, they didn't. What does that mean? That means you've had some kind of a spiritual awakening or no other explanation experience we call those noes that has changed you fundamentally changed your belief system, caused you to start going on a different path than what your loved ones may be on, and cause you to start questioning your beliefs and your reality and even your relationships. Perhaps. So we're going to talk about that today. I'm going to talk for fifteen twenty minutes or so about the topic, share some personal experience with that myself related to all of you. Then we're going to chat with spirit, meaning I'm going to bring on some of you who are already waiting in my studio. We have a whole lineup of people that came in early using the link in the show notes, and They're going to ask a question about the topic, and I'm going to tune into my guide Senaya, who have already tuned into very clearly this morning, and they say, we are here, we are standing by to help us get an answer from an even higher place than I could personally at this level answer. Then we're going to have what we call the wildcard moment, where we may have a guide of meditation, or a channel something from Sinaia, my guides, or an exercise. I never know to the moment, which is kind of cool, and that's why it's the wildcard moment. So let's talk about the topic at hand. Many of you who follow my work or read my book Making the Afterlife Connection or Messages of Hope, know that I wasn't always on the spiritual path. I'm a medium now a spiritual teacher, but I didn't even know the greater reality is real or exists for most of my life. I'm checking how old I am now. We have not yet reached the halfway point, so of me knowing there's a greater reality, and it came about my awareness of the greater reality, my interest in spiritual and metaphysical topics when my stepdaughter Susan was struck and killed by lightning twenty years ago. So that was my wake up call. For many of you, you're diving into a whole new world. Also came as a result of a wake up call. For some of you, it's kind of gradual, perhaps a lifelong interest in these kinds of things. But for me, it was a shock to those around me when I started looking into mediumship. I was guided to look into mediumship by finding a book about a medium six weeks before Susan passed. I actually hid that book from my husband after I saw the kinds of things that were in it. It sounded ridiculous to me with my background as a full career Navy officer. My husband also was a Navy officer. He married a Navy officer. He did not marry a medium, So I hid that book from him. I actually threw it out. That was at first I hit it. Then I threw it out so he wouldn't see it and say, what is this stuff you're reading? And then Susan passed, But that had planted a seed in my mind, what if Susan still exists and I expressed to my husband at the time, I'm going to connect with Susan. I know she still exists. I'm going to sit every day and meditate. Well, you can imagine that that must have sounded kind of strange to him. We were living on our sailboat at the time, and every day I would go and retreat into the aft cabin and he never said, don't do that. But that was the start of how I started changing because I could not deny the experiences I was having in meditation. I couldn't deny how much more calm I felt, how much more peaceful, but also things that I started to know from across the veil. So the big changing point came when I had a reading with a medium, a personal one, and it rocked my world and it rocked my husband tis world as well. We could not deny that Susan was there in the room with us. We were absolutely sure we were not going to be duped. That's not the word I'm looking for. We were adamant that we were not going to allow ourselves to be duped. But our rational minds and our intuition told us that was real. The evidence the medium brought through was irrefutable. Those were no their explanation gold nuggets she brought through. So that's when my world really changed, and I started writing books about mediumship and started hanging out with really wonderful mediums like and Gaman and Janet No Havoc, and then discovered that I could connect myself. And so the reason my husband came along with me on this path is because from the moment I started getting evidence from across the veil, I shared it with him and he knows me well, he knows I don't make things up. He knows I don't lie, and that I don't exaggerate. I'm very still to this day, very much. This is the way it is. This is my personal experience, which is what I could speak from when I started connecting, And so he changed his worldview as well and began to accept that the greater reality is real.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: The counter to that is that I then became much more spiritual, and by that I mean I no longer identified with the self as a separate being. That's what the spiritual path is all about. Very important key point here to no longer identify with only the story, but to realize that we all are connected at the deepest possible level, that is the spiritual path. That is what will change our world when we all stop seeing ourselves as separate. And so I started being more open to others and open to other beliefs. And that's when I really started changing because I found that I started loving everyone. I said it as my goal to see the soul in each other and that that is like two parallel paths that I went on. One opening to the spirit world those who have passed, and the other is opening to self realization, the spiritual path. And Ty really didn't come along on that path. We'll get back to that later. So where I saw changes within my own family, my family of origin, was when I started writing the book The Priest and the Medium, which was published by Heyhouse, the Biography of Medium and Gamen. And I remember going to my father's ninetieth birthday party, so the whole family was gathered around and I was sharing what I was learning about mediumship. And I started sharing about and Gaman, how he is going to write this book. And y'all will probably identify with this, But every time I brought it up, my brother changed the subject. It was. It wasn't just when he and I were talking, it was in front of everybody. I'd be sharing with everybody, and he would jump in and change the subject so abruptly that I almost wanted to laugh. But eventually I'd steer it back and there were some people who were interested in he would change the subject again. So I found it very funny. Years later, when I was then acting as a medium, when my brother actually sent me friends of his who had had a loss of someone they loved and their loved ones came through. So that helped his belief system change. But the biggest change that I saw in my brother was one day when there was a challenge in our family and he and I were out walking and talking about this big challenge, and he looked at me and he said, well, what does Sonaia say about that? And Snaia being the guides who have tuned into over a decade now twelve for sixteen years, and to have my brother, who used to change the subject and who has still has his own belief system, asked what does SNAIA think about that? That was like, okay, he was open minded enough about that. Let me see, my sister was on board the whole time. My parents, my mother just didn't get it. And my father, who passed at ninety two, I told this story in one of my books, how I looked at him and he said, Susie, I just don't believe in any of this. You know, when you die, you die, the big curtain comes down. That's it blackness. And I never countermanded my dad growing up. I was just raised to not talk back, and so I didn't talk back. But I said, Dad, I know what I know, and I know I will see you again. So when you cross and I cross, and we have this conversation face to face, it's going to be really fun. Let's leave it at that. And that's how we did. It. Didn't become contentious with him, but he passed not believing in an afterlife, and we have since talked from across the veil, so we didn't have to wait to see each other face to face. He gave me outstanding evidence that he was still there. My mother didn't really understand spirituality or mediumship at the point when she crossed. But the story I wanted to tell you that was really profound, and I hope it will help all of you was as I mentioned, I went on the spiritual path and Ty remained this Navy captain with his views about life and the way things are, and very black and white views to this day. And I remember that this was just just a few days before my mother passed. So I'm in a very fragile state. I know my mother's going to die anytime now, and I had to leave her. I couldn't stay with her anymore. I'd been gone for over two weeks from Ty. I went back to him, and he'd been alone and lonely for two weeks, and I'm just emotional about my mom. And I don't remember the conversation that engendered this. I don't know what I was saying to him, but I remember the emotion and the energy so clearly. He became very angry, which he really does with me. He gets angry at politics and the world, but not with me. And he looked at me and very sternly said, I am not going to change stop trying to change me. It was like being hit in the chest and I didn't want to hear that at that point, but he needed to do that for me to recognize that I was trying to change him. And it's so funny, how you know you wouldn't go up to your neighbor and tell them how to act. Not most of us wouldn't, you know. But we tell our partners what we think is in their best interests. Right, we tell them how to act because our partners become an extension of us. We share energy fields so much now. Certainly parents need to tell their children and teach their children model how to act. But when it comes to partner, he was right. I needed to stop trying to change him. But more than that, this is the point wanted to make for all of you. I suddenly realized he wasn't going to change because he wasn't supposed to. At a soul level, we made an agreement with each other. He would come in my life and be this grounded presence to help me be comfortable with who I am and change however I wanted to, without needing him to be just like me. And that's the point. We want to be comfortable. We want everybody to love us, We want everybody to believe us. This is a generalization, of course, and that's not why we're all here. Think disco ball analogy, one light shining through all these different lenses. We are not all supposed to think alike. We're not all supposed to express the source within the same way. And he was right. I needed to stop changing him. But he was not supposed to change. Not to his credit, of course, we all do change over time, and I do see little changes in him now and then, And every once in a while he'll say something that just stuns me because it's very deep and spiritual, and he'll laugh and he'll say, I'm a new age kind of guy, which is not and may never be. But when he gets in his black and white mode and when he makes statements that sometimes are so counter to what I teach, that's when I take a deep breath and say yes. And many many people in this world feel that strongly about their opinions as well. So what do we do shut them out of our lives? No, we love their souls anyway. We love them as much as we can anyway. And that is what his unwillingness to change has helped me to see. I'm not here to change anybody. All of you listening right now are here by choice because perhaps something that comes through in these podcasts resonates with you or helps you. So I put it out there because it's such a joy to share it because I hope it will be helpful anything that I share, but not because I feel this urgent need anymore to change the world. I know that any soul that I touch, we resonate. It brings more of our joint love into the world. And anybody who's not ready to hear this message can just make the choice to turn somewhere else. And that's okay. So now relate that to yourself. Who around you is not changing, but you are. Can you be okay with that? Can you see the opportunity in this to practice being at peace with that? Can you send them love anyway? And if you feel frustrated because you don't have anybody to talk to these things about, find out lets. I have certain soul sisters. I don't have a do I have soul brothers, but not somebody that I call as a confidant. Tie is my confident for all things other than spiritual. But when something spiritual happens, I share it with him anyway. But sometimes his eyes glaze over and I can tell he's just listening and he's being very loving. And he never said, don't talk about this with me. But I know that a lot of it. I get really excited listen to this time and he doesn't understand, and I have had to learn to be okay with that. I know that's why he's put in my life life, and so I hope that this helps you see those around you and the way you interact as an opportunity to love them no matter what, and to be okay with who you are, to stand in your truth with love. So that gets us to what about those people who say you're wrong? See, I didn't have to put up with that, and I don't want to hear that that's hurtful. I just got an email yesterday, very timely from a woman who said she left a relationship because her partner said those types of things to her every day, and I feel that was a wise choice. You know, when you're not respected, you know, when love is not coming your way, why would you put up with that? That's a good question, right and only you can answer that. Your soul is respect, your soul is love. Your soul came here to shine. We came here to make choices to allow our light to shine. If we are allowing others to dim our light, that's a choice. It takes courage, to stand in your truth and express it lovingly. I will tell you that if you need to get defensive with someone about your beliefs, that's the ego. The soul doesn't defend itself. The soul expresses its truth lovingly. If it's received, wonderful. If it's not, can you let that go and be okay with that. If somebody comes back with an energy that's uncomfortable, then you make a choice how long do I want to remain in this energy. I have had to let certain friendships go because the resonance was not there. There are times that Ty and I are not in resonance over our beliefs, and yet the love is so strong, and most importantly, he is always respectful to me, always loving to me. If it were otherwise, then I might make a different choice. But that's not the way our relationship is. I'm saying that so that all of you can understand. Please look at your self worth and be loving to yourself. Find a group of kindred spirits who you can talk about these things with. And here we are right If you're joining live on YouTube, you see the chat and that's why hundreds of people come back Sunday after Sunday because you've found your peeps in this awakened Way. Community. Is why we love gathering at live events because the energy's off the charts. Some of you will get to the point where you're fully awakened. You don't need workshops, you don't need classes or retreats or any of those things, but you do it for the community. And that's what I say about my cruises all the time. It's this total immersion in that energy for over a week, and it's sometimes hard to go back to reality. But we are changed by these things. We can't deny it, and so that causes people around you to be uncomfortable because maybe they have to change. Well they don't have to. So everything comes down to choice and loving choices. And my guides just gave me the that's enough. If I keep talking now, I'm going to sound like I'm preaching and repeating myself. So that's the basis the explanation. How I see I changed, they didn't. I'm going to bring on members of our awakened We community who got the link from YouTube and have and want come on and talk about this topic because we now have a full studio back there. I'm going to ask each of you to if you have comments, kind of keep them brief and then ask your questions succinctly. And we're going to ask Sonaya what their and insights are about your questions. So first up is Jen, who's been waiting the longest. Jen, we could pay so hi Hi.
Speaker 4: So I connected better when you got your book and used your blessed Me method. So my question is is it necessary to share your beliefs or is it good enough to just live love in full expression life that way? Will my connections improve if I'm more open about what I believe?
Speaker 2: What a great question. That's multiple questions in there, So let's make sure I answer all of them. I know that you know already it's not necessary to share them. I know so that you can hold it like this precious jewel in your heart and in your awareness. And yet isn't there a part of you that just feels deserves to share it? Right? But you already sense who is going to be open and who isn't right right right? And this is the way I am at dinner party. Sometimes what I do never comes up, and I don't bring it up because you can just sense and it's not the right time. With those I live with. There are certain family members who wouldn't want to know, so I don't go there. But so I encourage people to always just test the water, say kind of like, I have this really cool experience or this is what's been happened to me in meditation where I found this book by this Suzankeesmin and I've been using this method and wow. And then you gauge how they respond to that, and if you get pushback, don't return in kind the pushback. Just say, Okay, well it's bringing me a lot of peace. I hope you can appreciate the fun I'm having with this and the connection that I'm sensing or how it's changing me. And then you just leave it with them. What was the third part of the question.
Speaker 4: Just would it open up my connections if I'm more open with the general public?
Speaker 2: Oh? What we just discussed there, the insights that came through about how to navigate that moment by moment, person by person, interaction by interaction. That's openness. Okay, just be aware in your own body, it's your tense about sharing it. That's the thing you can clear out. So find yourselves. Everybody some affirmations like I will tune in to spirit moment by moment to determine when and where it's appropriate to share this. I am open to sharing as appropriate, and that clears that fear, okay, because we're just always afraid of how people will react to us about us, right, So I hope that's helpful. It's beautiful that you're Yeah, it's beautiful that you're aware, thank you, Jan about how constriction and does cut off our connection with spirit. So that's an excellent point, all right. Next up, we have Jim Hi.
Speaker 3: Jim Hi, Suzanne a social pleasure to speak with you.
Speaker 5: You a year ago. I saw you on Amelia Ortiz podcast and you were the permission slip.
Speaker 2: That I needed to open my mind. So I really appreciate I appreciate you.
Speaker 3: I've read messages of hope.
Speaker 2: Okay, we lost your camera, but it's like the permission slip. I feel like it's the hall pass. You can go down this rabbit hole now. So let's see if we get Jim back without static. His picture's still gone, but no, Jim, leave the room and come back in and I'll try to admit you after the next guest. Okay, because you've just gone all staticky before we even got to your question. So let's move on to Shelley. Hi Shelly, Welcome to the show. Hi Suzanne, this is really I'm going to try not to.
Speaker 6: But after I had a death in my family, I had a friend who was very, very supportive, and I shared a lot, you know, about mediumship and signs and all of the beautiful things that were happening. And I continue to share it for like three years, and then that friend posted on social media that.
Speaker 7: They had a friend who only talks about the meaning and is exhausting, and I had to, you know, let go of that. But now I'm really afraid when I want to share these wonderful things that happen all the time. Yeah, because I'm constantly getting signs and beautiful messages through channel writing and and so there's people that I want to share it with because it's so excit.
Speaker 2: All right, now we have this big picture and it's so clear. And that was a betrayal by your friend for sure, that I would have hoped that your friend would have said something to you personally instead of a slap in the face that you got, so that in itself was traumatic. I highly recommend you go into meditation and take the energy of that and ask spirit to help you clear that and help you forgive the friend for acting out of ignorance of your relationship, okay, because that's going to linger, and what it's doing is causing you to clench anytime you want to share your excitement, okay, So you can clear that, you can go back and ask spirit to take that out. There are drama clearing tools for that, such as deep breathing in, then another deep breath without exhaling, and tell your brain you can relax now, I don't need to carry this anymore. Okay. But the second part of this is that was actually a gift because she showed you that it's very human to not share other people's excitement, and we get so excited we just want to share it with everybody. So you definitely need to find somebody who does share your excitement and give each other equal time. Like you might even need to say, monitor me, let me know right up front, you know, let me know when I'm talking too much. Because when I do this work, I know that everybody would love to come on and share their noees because it's just so awesome. We want to share it. So now you've been put on notice right by a human friend. So now this is an opportunity for you to tune in and say, how can I state this and then stop? How can I share this succinctly? How can I make sure that I don't alienate people in my excitement and then share your excitement with spirit in meditation? Okay, turn it into gratitude instead of it has to keep flowing. Right now, you have this voss that that's been opened wide, and it just wants to keep flooding out. You have to learn how to turn it off, and you do that with gratitude. I'm so grateful for these experiences, but I understand that not everybody is having them and can't relate. So Spirit, show me how to limit that in a way that allows me to honor what's happening, but not distance people from me. Okay, yeah, yeah, thank you, beautiful, and I love your enthusiasm. Spirit loves it too. Don't stop that. Just learn to discern how and when and how much to share. Okay, all right, beautiful beautiful soul. Okay, bye, buddy, we're gonna move on to Michael.
Speaker 3: Good morning. How are you back again? Huh?
Speaker 2: Yes, I had.
Speaker 3: I had a story that you know, I've been doing.
Speaker 1: I took your mediumship course and I was really enjoying that, and it took another course, and I'm very excited about the whole thing. And I shared it with my sister, and then I made the mistake of sharing it with my uncle, who's I think he's probably a little shy on the woo woo because my aunt kind of went off the deep end with it and he's viewing her personality, not me, and and he was he was very dismissive of you know, I don't believe in that stuff. And I had shared you know, what I call a visitation, which was a dream for my grandmother.
Speaker 8: Okay, you're going to have to get to the question. We've got a lot of people that that was the question. But then a few weeks later, my uncle says, you know, I had this amazing dream where I saw Mom, and and it's like he was kind of apologizing for, you know, having dismissed the whole woo woo path that I was on because I was just excited about it and sharing it with him. But then and I just I trusted the fact that you know, I still love my uncle. He was almost like a father to me. But I let him go with love. But he came back later and.
Speaker 2: With his own personal experience because with his.
Speaker 3: Own personal experience, and I just that, I just smiled and said.
Speaker 2: Okay, And so it doesn't sound like there's a question. I feel like you just wanted to try.
Speaker 3: That was the question I asked.
Speaker 2: The question.
Speaker 3: Well, the question, well, the question was, you know, should we share, you know, with everyone?
Speaker 1: And then you know, I try, and then sometimes I get shut down, but sometimes I get the message back that you know, it was okay.
Speaker 2: That's right. And that's what I was sharing with Shelley as well, is discernment is one of the greatest tools that we have as a soul, and so you feel into every situation and we don't have to share everything, but we definitely get excited about these things. So yeah, I'm glad you shared, and I love that he came around too, So thank you.
Speaker 3: I think synchronicity always brings things there that should be.
Speaker 2: And that's spirit. Yeah, spirit at work. Thanks Michael. Good to see you. What you will find, my friends, as you share your personal experiences of connecting with the spirit world that happen once you start sitting in stillness trying to connect yourself with higher consciousness. Is that there's a big difference between what you're experiencing and the people you're sharing with, who only know what they know by being told that from others and learning things from others. And this is a big challenge with organized religion. Many people have been told their whole lives over and over and over, this is the way it is. But have they had the personal experience? Sure, many people have had religious experiences and have felt the presence, for example, the Holy Spirit, so that is their truth. But as I mentioned in my book The Awakened Way, it's so helpful to practice self inquiry and then you start having the personal experience of your expanded self and question your beliefs. And so if somebody immediately rejects you, just look at well, have they had this personal experience? Then I can't blame them, you know, and it allows you to have greater compassion for those who are immediately rejecting you. That is hard for us, but that's this is the path we've chosen. So let's see, Tammy, you want to come on, Yes, indeed, welcome to the show.
Speaker 9: So I'm a fellow shining light parent, and your everything you've been saying has been reflected right back. The last two days, I've been doing a lot of process work with this and my husband and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so let me just while you take a deep breath, I'll just tell everybody that a shining light parent is the term for someone who has a child who has passed. We're working really hard to find that light within us to shine it again, and in the meantime, our children are are shining lights. It's a way better term than bereaved because our light just turns up right and brighter as we move.
Speaker 9: So, yeah, your husband, my greatest teacher and totally has catapulted my awakening for sure. And I feel that I know she's here one hundred percent, and it's okay that Jim is tiptoeing into that belief and just yesterday I did see a big turnaround. But it's but it is also the whole you know, grieving going through this, but also me being okay and knowing she's here, yeah, and him feeling not that it's heartless, but like you know, he's still in the pain.
Speaker 2: Of it a little bit.
Speaker 9: So, yeah, how does senaia have any advice for us to find more balance and harmony. I just felt like this whole thing was a setup. I'm like, I'm not going to come on. But everything you were saying was exactly what I was processing.
Speaker 2: Yes, and I love that you recognize that people do process their grief differently, and it's our human nature to want to help others feel better. So you have found that connecting with your daughter is by the way, there's a tinker bell connection there by the way her. That's what I'm sensing as I tuned into her. This is bringing you relief. It's not bypassing your grief. Your grief is right there. Everybody can feel it, so you're processing that and that's an ongoing journey. But in the meantime, this is a level of relief to know that they're still here that you want everybody to have, and you feel that it will help him too if he accepts this. But we can't. We can't make a plant grow faster than it's supposed to write. He's a different plant and he's going to blossom at his own rate, So you can only fertilize him with a little thought here and there, rather than flooding him with water and fertilizer. Right, So it's really just that acceptance and allowing and observing and loving. That's just honoring you. Okay, Ellie made you do the garden reference. That was very cute. Yeah, yeah, that's very cute. So thank I wondered because I that just came out of.
Speaker 10: I know, I could tell, and I'm like, there's a there's a reason for that, and yeah it's okay your daughter huh, it's pretty cool, all right, Well you just keep talking to her because I can see I can see the celebration happening there that Yeah, mom knows I'm here, okay, And thank you for everything you do for us at the Helping Parents Heal and I'm a facilitator for that and I've got on your cruise and taking your classes.
Speaker 9: Actually.
Speaker 2: Yeah, then the Wolf's message and awesome before and it's good to see you. And let's definitely put in a plug for Helping Parents Heal dot org and check out their YouTube channel, which is finally growing by leaps and bounds as it. Yeah, thank you the other night, beautiful. Yeah, that video is on their YouTube channel. An hour long talk that I gave about that so thank you. All right, bye, tim Den, give me a thumbs up if you want to come on camera. Yeah, here we go. The topic is I changed and they didn't. How are you doing today?
Speaker 11: I'm well, thank you. I'm so excited to me too. I've just found you is a thrilling.
Speaker 2: I've been here all alone.
Speaker 11: I know you have been.
Speaker 2: I just got to you.
Speaker 11: So what's what's interesting about the topic is that my husband, actually he was somebody that we've been married twenty years. I didn't see him at all being open to this, and so I've not been telling him about a lot of my meditating. But just this past week, we were at Airborne School for my daughter and he's all three, absolutely, and he started asking me about the book I was reading, which is which is one of yours? And he started asking me about he started. I could just sense his openness, and I don't know where it came from. I don't know why now all of a sudden, but it just seems as though somehow things just seemed to be changing in my life. My job, my my role in my company, my disappeared suddenly two weeks ago. Now this happened, and I'm just curious, is there some kind of epiphany moment.
Speaker 2: That it's absolutely It's like, as my GUIDs just showed me. You continue with that gardening analogy. We had these We had these beautiful lilies in our front yard and you could see the blossoms and they were sitting and sitting and sitting. It's like, when are they going to open? We came back from Japan and bad they're gorgeous and they've all blossomed. It's like your husband was programmed at the level to get to this point and your interactions and everything just suddenly it's his time, right. So he may not completely catch up with you. He's gonna always have his own path. But I love when we can see how everybody's unique and honor that path. You know what I recommend to you and anybody who has a partner who wants to believe but they're not quite sure. Is it becially now that you have a daughter in the Army Messages of Hope the documentary, go onto YouTube and search Suzangheeman Messages of Hope. That tells the story of how I made that unexpected career changed, with lots of pictures from the military career and a lot of people have shared it with their partners and they're like, oh, well, I can believe that. You know, it just helps them because really a lot of people are still afraid what will other people think of me if I start looking into this or talking about it or believing it. So good for you, I love that you're noticed seeing that, I would just caution you against pushing him and just continue just feeling discernment again, Okay, I am curious if if if there's any sort of do you do you sense? I'm trying to develop my openness and my ability to My hope is to channel do your guide sense anything for me that desire in you? I can see the aura is just pulsating, but the guides you, my guides are confirming and affirming. It's that feeling in you. It's like something's ready to give birth, right, It's like you can't hold it back. That's the soul. That's how our soul speaks to us and says, follow this, see how far it goes? Okay, all right, thank you so much, thanks for coming on the show. Deb All right, let's see we have three more people. I think we'll get to all of you. We have Chandra, Chandra, Jim going to try again. That's good. And then Dave. Wow, lots of guys today. I love that. Okay, Hello, is it Chandra or Chandra or Chandra.
Speaker 12: Hi, It's Chandra. But however you pronounce, it's totally fine.
Speaker 2: Chandra. Welcome, welcome, how come?
Speaker 12: Ah, thank you, thank you so much. My question is a bit more about relating to the world as a whole rather than one specific person, changing and becoming more empathetic and compassionate as a person and self accepting and just feeling a bit like the world hasn't quite caught up. If that makes any sense.
Speaker 2: It makes complete sense. Yeah, and so bless you and bless everybody that feels that way. And it often becomes frustrating. And what I've learned and what the guides are definitely reminding me now is frustration is an indicator that you're still identifying with the story. Our souls not frustrated. Our souls know the human condition, and our souls know that ultimately at the soul level all as well. So as you feel that frustration, turn that compassion inward, right and thank you, it's going to be okay. Just love and maybe you'll touch one other person and help them and that's changed our world. Okay, thank you so much, bless you, thank you, Jim. I want to try again, all right, it.
Speaker 5: Is I'll try to be very quick and insuccinct. I just when I woke up this morning, I never remember my dreams. As I was waking up this morning, my guide, who never ever speaks to me when I'm first waking up because he knows how wonder me I am, he said, talk to Suzanne, and I was like, what the hell does that mean?
Speaker 2: I'm sitting there, and then all of a sudden.
Speaker 5: It popped up on YouTube that you were having in your lives today and I was like, oh, well, I got to be there, so okay. And then the topic is about what happened to me this week, which is exactly why he set me here today.
Speaker 2: Okay, so well, don't have time for the whole story. What's the question related to it?
Speaker 5: The question, like I guess, my question is is I my father very insistently sometimes wants to communicate with my sister, and my sister.
Speaker 2: Is not open to it. She come across the veil.
Speaker 5: From across the veil right so much so that like I can, I can feel her uncomfortableness anytime I sort of reach the topic a little bit, so I back off, I say away, and I say to my dad, hey, listen, you got to do something else because it's not working for me.
Speaker 2: But my question is, my question is is there.
Speaker 5: I'm just learning how to do this. So it's I understand that when the messages come through and there's it's like an energetic release. You're releasing the information going and I know what that feeling is. But when I have this constant like I feel like I'm missing seeing what the message is.
Speaker 2: That okay, and you may be because that feeling is there. So here's what the guidance coming through is. I don't try to convince skeptics this is real. I share the evidence. If people are open to it, they'll take it. I don't shove the evidence that anybody. I put it out there. So I remember one time getting a very clear message for a man when I was checking into a campground from his wife and spirit and I said, I just happen to know that the woman in the picture is your wife and she has this message for you. Whoa he put up the deflector she did not want to hear it. So I just said to her like you did to your dad, Hey, I tried. So what I would say is continue to interact with your dad and ask for NOE evidence from him. Ask him to tell you things going on in your sister's life that you couldn't possibly know. This will really help your connection with him. This is great because this is how you can approach your sister. Hey, sis, your car's not running well, is it? And she'll say, how do you know that? Dad told me? Then drop it? Get another thing, Hey sis, I found you just drank some milk yesterday and it was sour. How do you know that Dad told me? You know? Just and leave it. You're just you're working with dad, You're I feel that a lot of this is helping you increase your connection with him, right right, and and really get those noyees that. This is what helped my wonderful assistant, Stephanie's daughter come around. She was Stephanie was asking her own daughter, Katie, across the veil, give me something I don't know about your other sister, and she would share that and now her sister can't deny it, but she was denying it at first. So we're doing this lovingly but please don't do it to prove anything. Everybody right, You're doing it to honor dad, who clearly is using this situation to help you with your spiritual path. It may have nothing to do at all with her, and yet it may help her come to open up. We'll see. Use discernment. Okay, I thank.
Speaker 5: You very much, and and I just if you, if you don't mind. I just was driving in the car with there one day with my great niece in the background, and my dad was arguing with me, saying something, and we were being quiet in the car, and all of a sudden, from the back seat, my five year old niece says, you know I can.
Speaker 2: Hear you right.
Speaker 5: That's so great, And that was that was the last piece of evidence I needed.
Speaker 2: But all right, thanks for your persistence and coming back go on. I was great, Thank you, all right, bye bye, there we go. And I did say, Dave, you were going to be our last one up right, So welcome to the show.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to get a hold of my spirit guid and my mom with the wine.
Speaker 2: You try to get I do that. That is a question. That's a whole show in itself. It's a whole workshop in itself. I'm doing a whole retreat at the Omega Institute in about two weeks making the connection. We're live streaming it. This is not a setup, this is not a marketing pitch. But that's what it takes. There's so much involved in that. Okay, so learn, learn, learn the techniques, open your belief system. That's what it's going to take.
Speaker 5: I do a lot of meditating, and I'm just trying to put myself into that mode.
Speaker 2: Meditating is absolutely part of it. But there are processes and systems we can use to bring our nervous system on board with this and connect with them. Okay, no, maybe not. You may be just there's some little shift that you can make that'll just open it right up. Okay, thank you so much. All right, you're welcome, by bye bye. All right. I know that a lot of people had questions and we're not going to have time to get to everybody. And I also noticed in the chat live on YouTube as we are recording this live, there were all kinds of questions for me, which I don't have time to answer now. But do you know about my virtual librarian Grace. If you go to Suzangeespan dot Com forward slash your questions answered my wonderful team. My earthly team has input it into that. Every transcript from every video I've ever done, the transcripts from all my books, the transcripts from my classes and Grace minds that for how I would answer that from the teaching, and it includes all the channeling sessions from Sonaya. So check out your questions Answered under the search menu on my website and play with it. Have fun. Yes, it's AI, but it's only tapping into the Awakened Way teaching, unlike others that go out on the internet. I'm gonna talk next week. That's next week's podcast about using discernment with AI and how that is so much like mediumship. That word discernment is huge for all of us. I just saw something this morning. Somebody sent to me and said, this is interesting. What do you feel about that? And it was something that AI said, and we'll talk about it next week. I got to make a note because I could see that AI was drawing from sources on the Internet, but not from spiritual truth and mingling it with spiritual truth. So ooh, when something just doesn't feel right, honor that all right, It's time now for our wild card moment. Anybody else, I'm sorry I didn't get to you today, but we're just going to honor that that's the way it was meant to be today. Hopefully you can join me next week. But meanwhile, I'm going to ask Sanaia our topic is I've changed? They haven't. What do we want to do? They want to speak to you, So we're going to do a little channeling of the guides. So remember the Navy commander here didn't even know what channeling was when I felt that push from within with this voice just saying speak, and I trusted it. And I have learned to honor these guides who've shared with me since twenty ten. So they want to speak now about this topic. I don't know what they're going to say, but let's see how they put it today. If you all would just raise the energy by turning up your love and radiating it at this whole group, that always makes a difference. So here we go. There is a reason that we end every one of our daily messages with the term you are so very loved. It is because you in your human form, masked as you are from the presence within here and now and always of the soul that you are. Often forget you are that soul, and as you remember, awakened by external events or from the soul's ever present internal nudge, you feel that joy with a capital joy, and you wish to share it in your enthusiasm with others, And as per the topic today, when that enthusiasm is not returned in kind, you feel unloved. For the human interprets another's interest and their acceptance as love. But here as well, you are love itself. You are loved intrinsically for being the expression of love in full expression life itself. We remind you daily you are so very loved. For it is quite easy to forget this when surrounded by those who have not yet remembered and are blinded to who they are. So coming back to that point of becoming defensive, when you also become offended or disappointed, All of these feelings and experiences come with a certain feeling in the body, a contraction, a restriction. Come to know these feelings of expansion and constriction, and you will know where the human soul dial that we have taught about in the past is pointing. When you are very much pegged to the human side. You feel the frustration, you get, defensive, you feel and offended. You feel a strong urgency to change others, to right their beliefs, to write their beliefs about you. This is the human way, and it is okay. And yet you have come here to shine your light as the soul. It is nigh am too impossible to hold the soul pegged over here until you leave the body behind. And so for now aim for that middle ground, remembering you are human and knowing that you, as a soul, came here to interact amongst humans for the opportunities to remember and shine your light. So you will continue to feel frustration, defensiveness, hurt and the like, but use these simply as indicators. Are that is a programmed human reaction that comes up from this exchange of energy. Now I face such choice. Will I give into that and continue allowing that feeling to flow and stay in my field, or will I let it pass through me, return to love and simply rest in the awareness I am love, I am loved no matter what, I can simply share my joy with the universe that has never forgotten who we are. We hope you have given you food for thought today, tools for finding peace, ways to share your joy, and most importantly that last point we made that even if you had no other with which to share, with whom to share, share with your inner being, it is your very self at the higher levels. It is here to express love through you, and as you, you are not telling it anything new when you share your excitement, but you are allowing that excitement to be felt with gratitude. We leave you today and thank you. You are so very loft. There we go. Wow. I don't know where this topic came from. Thank you, Sanaah. I don't know where this topic came from today. It came up in something I didn't know what I was going to talk about. I don't know week to wake and I was going to look at a list of things that all of you had suggested, and suddenly it was through some personal experience and it was like, wow, that's the topic of the week. So I hope you found it.
Speaker 11: You full.
Speaker 2: Just remember we don't have to change the world, but the world changes as your light turns up. Thank you for joining me. We'll be putting out new content midweek and little reels thanks to my assistant Christy. Be sure to subscribe if you hadn't. It helps other people like Deb find me and helps us blossom. So click subscribe, click reminders, and click this channel next Sunday and we'll talk all about this sermon. So much love to all of you, thanks for joining me. Bye bye