Speaker 1: The weird Things happened in the.
Speaker 2: Weird, Weird Weird.
Speaker 3: Welcome to Bledsoe said, so yet again, we've survived another week. Everybody. I'm your host, Ryan Bledsoe and we are joined tonight by our producer Alex. Okay, probably remember Alex right show your face. I figured you guys might need to have your memory jogged on who Alex is and what his involvement is with the show. He's the guy that pushes the buttons and presses play and that's about all there is to it lately.
Speaker 2: But I've been staying up out the way.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I'm just teasing you.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: We get all these comments throughout the years and it's like, you know, you don't let Alex talk. I'm like, let him. I beg him, I beg him to talk. True now, but you do a great job, man, I'm just kidding. So before we get into tonight's topic, I want to talk about three things really quick and then we're gonna move on. So, if you want to be current on our events, our public appearances, conferences, skywatches that are open to the public, see clips of the show, news on any sort of announcements that we have to make in the blood So Said So sphere. Check us out on Instagram at blood So Said So. Check out our website bloodsosaid so dot com where you can see all of our links, all of our social media channels, our bios, find the link to our Patreon, our YouTube, our Instagram, our Twitter, all that good stuff, and you can have access to our shop where we have merch a great way to support the show. And then the third thing and we're going to move on from this after that is our Patreon. So the best way that you can support the show is Patreon dot com. Slash Bloods have said so, if you want to feel like you're a part of the show and be a part of the community, you can join our five dollars tier and we have our discord with it's somewhere around eight hundred and thirty people right now in climbing and it's just a community full of wonderful, like minded people. We talk about all kinds of deep topics in there, and every week our mods shout out to our amazing mods. They host live chats in there with the community and they're bumping. I think last week they had like fifty people in there. I'm like, dang, dude, that's kind of what we do in our events. You know, fifty people in there, so they have a really really cool thing going on every week in there. And then once a month, Alex and I do live chats with people. And then at our ten dollars tier, you get discounts on our merchandise, you get your name and the show credits, and I forgot to make I always forget this part. We do have another show that is and both tiers, so both heers have access to our other show Full Disclosure with Ryan Bledsoe. So without further ado, I want to get into the topic that was on my mind for today. So I believe the order in which these episodes come out might be rearranged a little bit. This may come out after the Dark Force episode. I'm not one hundred percent sure, like immediately following, but as you guys know, when we were recording that episode, I said that I wanted to do a follow up and talk about the UFO phenomenon. But then again, as it goes, I'm thinking about the subject at hand, and from week to week sometimes my feeling changes about how I want to talk about certain topics. So instead of only focusing on some sort of dark angle. I'll hit that a little bit, but I sort of wanted to just broadly reflect on my experience witnessing the entire subject of the UFO phenomenon change from the center of the subject. So my experience in the last twenty years has been watching this whole thing change from the epicenter, and.
Speaker 2: I wanted to talk about that.
Speaker 3: So when I'm speaking in reference to the UFO phenomenon, I'm talking about my experience growing up being within this subject, right, So my experience with the UFO phenomenon is different from everyone else's. There's probably nobody around who has this perspective other than some other person somewhere who has the exact same story that we've never heard of, that sees interdimensional beings, sees stuff online and sees what the public thinks, and then, you know, behind closed doors, deals with the reality of the situation with the powers that be. So if you guys can find somebody else like that, please let me know. But for now, I'm just going to focus on my experience. So when I was thirteen years old and my dad and my brother come home from the river and they start talking about what they had seen and what they had witnessed. I remember sort of lighting up, like being a little bit in shock, but kind of lighting up like, oh my gosh, this is incredible, you know. And I also remember growing up and hearing people tell stories about things like ghosts or Bigfoot or whatever, and always believing them inherently to be true. Especially having gone to church my whole childhood, I was always open to the supernatural and had a genuine belief in, you know, spiritual forces, God, angels, devils, demons, whatever, you know. So being open to the concept of something else happening wasn't really that hard for me to grasp. What was hard for me to grasp was how it all fit into the equation, how it all made sense right. Having been someone who grew up with the Bible and then hearing about this stuff, I'm like, how does it all mesh right? So I wanted to kind of focus on that. Sorry, I'm having a dry throat today. I'm like, gotta drink some water now. The first existential shock that I remember receiving was my father telling me that he believed these beings were angelic, and I remember being so confused and being open to the notion that this phenomenon was somehow alien in that they flew in UFOs, but they were somehow connected to God in the Bible right, And I didn't really understand how it fit. I didn't quite see the picture, but as a thirteen year old child, I just knew it to be true.
Speaker 1: And I.
Speaker 3: And this is before I even saw anything right, just like kind of hearing my dad's explanation things, and I knew he was telling the truth, But it was like you ever, have you ever been in existential shock before or any sort of like cognitive dissonance?
Speaker 2: I don't think so. The only time that I can remember is probably being a little too young, lying in bed thinking about the totality of death. So I think like existential shock in that way just geared towards death, but not really due to some outside circumstance that makes sense or.
Speaker 3: Think about, Like, I don't know what your experience was, but what it was like finding out Santa Claus wasn't real?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: No, I.
Speaker 2: Have a very uh. I found all my stuff and then started reading emails.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but don't you think you were pretty disappointed at that age?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I think I was a little more like, uh, happy that my hunch was correct. Wow, you're a psychopath.
Speaker 3: Probably you weren't You weren't disappointed to find out that Santa Claus wasn't real.
Speaker 2: No, I feel like I cracked the case, you know what I mean? Yeah, I feel like they tried to keep keep it, keep it going for a while. And then you know, my mom left her computer open, and this is in like the era of internet orders. So these packages started showing up around Christmas time and then I get into the email and start seeing the receipts.
Speaker 3: God, I pray that my son is not quite like that. Me too, but me too. Wow, this just maybe your karma. But I bring up Santa Claus because you know, I think every, if not most children go through that at some point where they believe in this kind of magical thing and then eventually at the right age or maybe they find out on accident, kind of like you did. You just find out it's not real, and it's like, wait, but I thought it was. And you know what I mean, Like for a lot of young children finding that out, it can be very hard to process. And that's just one basic, little silly example of that. But I knew that it was angelic. I knew that it was somehow UFOs. I knew that it was somehow technological, but I didn't quite understand how it all fit. And I wouldn't understand that part for five years. Right shortly after that initial encounter, I began to see things for myself with my own eyes. And my dad would drag me outside many many nights, you know, get up there here, throw your pants on, through your clothes on, whatever, Get up, you know, I'm like in my room at four in the morning or whatever, like get dressed. It's cold outside, like, you know, we gotta go see. I need you to see. And I would go outside and I would look up and there'd be orbs and what happened so many times. By the time, maybe a few weeks after the initial encounter, we all started to see things as a family, like really that soon and then over the following years, it was like Dad being so desperate for us to see and experience what he was experiencing, and like really be accepted and believed that he would be dragging us outside over and over and over. Get out of here, come on, come on, come on. So there was this understanding that you know, what we were seeing was real, and it was around us all the time, but I just didn't really understand how it worked, you know, and that drove me crazy. Because for a lot of people who've been exposed to this knowledge, you've probably been exposed to, particularly what I'm talking about, you know, with being able to like communicate with the orbs and ask them to appear and that whole level of contact. They've probably been exposed to that because of us. Because for a decade and a half at the point we put the show out, you know, we had been dealing with this through the school of hard knocks, which is life and experience, and we had been learning the hard way how this works. So you could imagine what it was like when this was happening to us, impressed upon us by some outside force, and we're desperate to understand what this is. Right, just think about like the madness that comes from that. Are their patterns here. My dad was a big numbers guy, big patterns guy.
Speaker 2: He's a savant.
Speaker 3: He's always paying attention to patterns, how they appear, and you know what things they respond to, what words, what prayers, what thoughts, whatever. And then soon after that is when you know, all hell broke loose and our family because Dad went and reported it, and people from Moufon came and started to investigate our family. So when Mofon came around and put us on the Discovery Channel, before that, actually they did write ups and journals and they published us in their dinky piece of crab hokey mumbo jumbo journal back in the day. That was just a bunch of bull crap. And they even like left elements of our story out and altered elements of it and changed parts of Christian or story in the early days, and like my dad was furious about that. They just were never honest from the start. There were people from Muffon who were really good people, and they were just like volunteers on the lower level of the organization. But as a whole, the organization did us very bad and they painted us in a very bad light, and they even altered our story. Right, so Dad reports it to them. They get investigators out, some of them good people, some of them not so good, some of them literally in intelligence agencies, and shortly after that, you know, they're working on the documentary and putting us out there to the world. So by the end of two thousand and eight, we were like, kind of our story was starting to spread in some capacity because of the Discovery Channel and move on. Now, this is kind of what I wanted to talk about. When our story started getting out there to the public. I was exposed to so many kinds of people, to so many different perspectives, and so many different levels of narrative to this scene. And not to mention, I was so desperate to understand what was happening to us that I began to, you know, research things online. And something that I kept finding was that the only really like big UFO cases at the time were it was like Betty and Barney Hill, Travis Walton, maybe Whitley Streeber, although I doubt I had even heard of him. I didn't hear about him until many years later, to be honest. And there was one more it's just kaping me at the moment, it'll come back to me obviously, like Phoenix lights, Roswell all that stuff, right. But and then I started to meet so many people that were like into really weird things. And the reason I bring this up is to say that people from our church suppressed us and rejected us because they said it was demonic and that Jesus didn't die on other planets, he didn't go become crucified on other planets for aliens to be saved. So what we were dealing with was not biblical, it was demonic. It was of sin, and you know, we were shunned and suppressed. Right, So on the one hand, our church community mocked us and hated us, and then on the other hand, when we got involved with the UFO community, it was full of a bunch of ko wax like crazy quacks. I'm talking two thousand and eight.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 3: People that were into UFOs at the time were like tenfoil hats, like legitimately the kind of people that would actually wear tinfoil hats and would with a straight face be telling you stuff like, you know, a gray came into the room and took their eggs, or you know, some blue feathery being all this weird crap. Dude, Like, there was so many weird people that were into this stuff, and they mocked us for being religious because Dad was the first person on the scene who said that the UFO phenomenon was spiritual, that it was you know, religious or angelic or anything like that. So we were blackballed by the church, and we were blackballed by the UFO community. Whatever that is, you know, whatever you want to call that. I just said the UFO world. My dad has always said the UFO world. We didn't know what to call it, right, so he said the UFO community or the UFO world whatever. They thought we were religious, they shunned us, they mocked us. The Church thought we were demonic, they shunned us, they mocked us. They you know, criticized us and tried to exercise the devil out of us and all that stuff. So talk about existential shock, I'm like, where do we fit here? Where is this? What is this? What is happening? I know it's biblical because I've seen it. My father told me, and it told him that it's you know, spiritual. It impressed that upon him, But I just didn't quite understand. And for many years, even though the move On and Discovery Channel documentary intentionally was put out to smear us and make us look like liars, we atracted a small following over the next few years, and Dad was so desperate to be believed that he allowed just anybody who would write him on Facebook to come to our property anybody, literally, anybody, crowds of people, crowds of twenty people right, People would be camping in our yard intents. Literally we would get home from some event at school or some sort of after school program or something, or maybe I'm at a friend's house for the weekend, and then I get home and it's just like there's tents in the yard and there's people camping at our property. That's happened. Sometimes crowds of people come from Raleigh or from wherever, Pennsylvania, and they'd all want to come see and they want to meet the guy they saw on the Discovery Channel. And eventually that morphed into people wanting to have an experience and crowds of people being over and they would see orbs and things like that, and that kind of built over a number of years. But the point is there was a community of people out there in the world that heard our story, you know, saw the documentary, even the one that was intended to make us look like liars, and they believed us, and they took pity on us, and they understood, you know, that we weren't making it up. So in those days of you know, the two thousand and eight two thousand and nine. That era, we were the only people. We were absolutely the only people talking about orbs, talking about orbs in the context that is not related to graveyard photography, you know what I mean, Because what existed before that would be ghost hunting shows. They would go to orbs that I mean, they'd go to graveyards, they take pictures, and then they would get like orbs in the photos. They weren't necessarily seeing orbs, but they would be in the photos. So that existed, right. Nobody was talking about them like we were period. Nobody was talking about them from a consciousness perspective in the sense that you could communicate with these beings like spiritually or telepathically or anything like that. It was all this like materialistics, scientology, science fiction narrative. At the time of UFOs, it was the Stephen Greer bullshit. It was you know, all of the abduction stories where they take your semen or your eggs, or you know, they put a baby inside of you like some you know, genetic hybrid program and that was the only thing of the time, and we stood out. We were like a voice in the wilderness saying, hey, actually, you know it's spiritual. Maybe you guys are all wrong. Maybe you guys are the freaking crazy ones. We're not crazy.
Speaker 2: This is real.
Speaker 3: You know, NASA is knocking on our freaking door, and the CIA and all these people you want to see. Here's a photo. Look, NASA was at our house last night. Nobody else was doing that. We were the only ones doing that and still are.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: Now you can be a YouTuber or an Instagram or Twitter influencer and NASA or the CIA or whoever will show up at your door because they want your platform. They want to use your platform to push their propaganda to the masses. But before that, we were the ones that they were coming to saying, Hey, what do these beings want with you? Guys? We know you're telling the truth. You know all that other stuff out there is crap. We know that you guys are seeing the real deal. They came to us in nineteen fifty two and they warned us not to use nuke's above ground ever again or there would be consequences.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: So I say all that to say that for the last twenty years, from you know, being within the UFO subject very intimately, I have watched as the paradigm has shifted about this UFO phenomenon, and my little family. We have gone from being quacks and the religious and you communities to where nobody wanted to talk to us, nobody wanted to play ball with us. We were heretics and freaks, to now everybody and their mother wants to summon a craft. They want to pay Stephen Greer five thousand dollars to shine lasers at the sky, and some in a UFO or they want to you know, watch the Jake Barber story, which is exactly like ours. Go figure. You know, they want to. There's x y z number of circles online see five meditation groups where people want to summon orbs and connect consciously or telepathically or whatever. And in congressional hearings they're talking about it being an interdimensional spiritual consciousness based phenomenon phenomenon, and even last week the Vice president tweeted or xed or whatever about the UFO phenomenon being angelic or demonic. So my whole point is I went from seeing this thing from a view that no one else in the world was getting, to witnessing this view becoming the paradigm because of the incredible work of my father and my family because of the level of influence that we had behind the scenes, regularly communicating with the powers that be for the last twenty years and telling them over and over again, you're gonna lose, You're gonna lose. Your negative agenda's gonna lose, and time and time again with people from the CIA or the Department of Defense or the Homeland Security or NASA or DoD or NRO or DIA or CIA, whatever, Air Force Intelligence, Naval Intelligence, FBI, MASAD NSA. Did I say that one British Intelligence, Australian Intelligence OSS, even which is closed down, that's the precursor to the CIA. On and on every one of these agencies, people have seen orbs with US, or have been in contact or communication with US, or have interrogated US or investigated US or asked US questions. You know, JPL forgot to mention that one. It's an interesting one that I'm going to talk about today. It's jet propulsion laboratory. So we went from being mocked by the religious and the UFO community to quietly studying with all of these agencies for many years and influencing them behind the scenes, and witnessing this UFO paradigm sort of unfold behind the scenes from the epicenter as it was sprouting from the locus of us being in the direct center right to where now everybody knows orbs. It is an extremely popular word that has had millions and millions and millions of social media hits in the last three hundred and sixty five days, specifically starting last December, and at one point it was the most shadow band word in the world, to where they had to use different words to describe ORB. So my point is we've had a part to play in this and in the shaping of this phenomenon. So what is this phenomenon? I can talk to you all day about how we've witnessed people change the way they talk about it and view it and connect with it. So what is it?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: What is this phenomenon? Is it a scaly lizard from Zeta reticuli who wants to slit little girl's throats and drink their blood like people in the government tried to make us believe and tell people. Is it a bald headed, uh fucked up little gray being with with with black eyes who wants to you know, I don't know what they say grays do to be honest, I don't care enough. What do they say they do? Steal your body or something, pick your poison, put eggs in you like like people from you know, the drago or the Zeta Reticuli or whatever stupid thing say whatever. Scientology myth is being distilled into a story for people to believe. What are they right? Are the body snatchers? Are the child eaters? Do they suck your brains out of your head?
Speaker 2: You got grays staring into the eyes of the abductee when conducting mental procedures claim to induce hallucinogenic states or directly provoke different.
Speaker 3: Emotions mental procedures. Wow, that's intense. So what are they right? This phenomenon is very complicated, and what it is is something that has been written about since time immemorial, right, and it goes all the way back to before recorded history to the times of maybe you could say Atlantis, and they are written about in the Bible and various other mythal logical cultures.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: So when you read about like the apostle Paul on the road to Damascus and then being blinded by a white light and then a voice speaking to him and blinding him and putting a thorn in his side, and Ezekiel seeing a wheel within a wheel, or Moses seeing a pillar of fire by night, in a cloud by day, shielding them in the desert for forty years and giving the manna to eat and to survive, and protecting them from their enemies, or any such of these occurrences.
Speaker 2: This is the phenomenon.
Speaker 3: It is a very old spiritual phenomenon that exists in the eternal world. As they have communicated that they come from the spiritual world and they have created us. They are what we would associate with angels or angelic beings or celestial races that exist and mentions many higher levels of order beyond ours. Right, They're not coming here from some other world, some other planet, some other place. I think that that myth is finally being put to bed. It's finally dying, and I think the world is finally now coming to understand that that model of reality is weak and is not what this UFO phenomenon is. And we can see traces of the world finally catching up to that. When in the last couple congressional hearings you see these people saying things like it's dimensional or JD Vance saying I think it's angels or demons. Does he know for sure? Maybe I haven't met him. I don't know what he's been briefed on. But the fact that these people in these positions are saying such things or like I think Representative Luna said something to that effect on Joe Rogan, like it's dimensional, and it goes on and on that a lot of these talking points in these spaces are saying things like it's dimensional, dimensionals dimensional. Well, yeah, we've been saying that for almost twenty years. We've been telling people that for almost twenty years now. It's just a fact they come from another dimension. Right now, let's talk about that dimension. This dimension exists beyond the physical, right, and we have the material world here, and you can think of like there are two worlds existing simultaneously, the physical or you could say the explicate order, or you could say the spiritual or the implicate order, and the implicate order is invisible to the material senses. It all emanates from one single point of consciousness, which was which would be what we know is God, right, and all levels of reality emanate in a descending level of realities from that single point. So if you think of an eye right, or like a sun. You can think of it as a sun. There's one central sun. It's invisible. You don't see it with your eyes. You don't touch it, you don't feel heat or warmth. It is not physical. It is eternal and timeless and outside of the boundaries of space and time. It is a point of consciousness. It is the unified point of all data and information in all realities. Right. It's the original mind that thought and observed everything into existence. And this original mind said, hmm, I wonder what I am, or you know what death would be like, or what fear or darkness or ignorance would be like. It contemplated itself and what it lacked or what it didn't lack. And in that original contemplation sprang forth another being. And this being was the goddess, or as they called her in Greek or in the Gnostic tradition, Sophia, and other traditions they had other names for her. But don't get so hung up on the name. The point is the idea here in all of the ancient mystery traditions.
Speaker 1: Is that.
Speaker 3: When this original consciousness contemplated itself or as they said, know thyself, right, and you will know the whole universeal know the world whatever. The goddess sprang forth into being, and when she sprang forth into being, she had no conception of the higher reality, and she said, wow, I want to create too, So she created a being, a child, and that child went and created the physical world. Okay, now these are higher levels of dimensions. You could say the astral plane, you could say the spiritual world. Whatever. They're not planets like Mars or Jupiter or Venus. That's not where they come from. And maybe in some weird sense they do come from those places, but they're not so physical either, and they are other dimensions as well. That is quite possible. And traditions like Rosicrucians and others do suggest such a thing, that these planets that we're on our planes, and there are levels of graduation through realities as you ascend and you learn certain lessons and things. So when that child of the goddess, who was imperfect and had no knowledge of, you know, the higher realities or creation, and in its true sense, created our world, became the god of this world. Now, in doing so, there were a number of times that our world had to be wiped out because of certain cycles of evolution and things like that, and I think that this is an eternal cycle right.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: In this process, there were a number of creations of this being, I think that were unholy abominations that were impure, and when they became disembodied, they were more or less like trapped here in this realm eternally to be like psychic vampiric parasites, devils or demons in the common tongue, and they feast on this world like a prison, and they latch onto your mind and they do not have the permission to incarnate here. So what they do is they feast on our emotional states if we're in extreme levels of animalistic pleasure. This is why the Satanic path, you know, do as thou wilt be like an animal. That's why it has the goat head with the upside down star with the element of spirit pointing downward. It's showing your spiral descending into your animalistic goat like nature. You know, a goat never rejects food when it's presented. It's pleasure, feast, enjoy, enjoy the pleasures of your flesh. You know that spirit is inverted to be base material desires because these psychic vampiric beings want to dim your light because you too, emanate from this higher reality. Even though you're here in this little one, you do descend from these higher planes. So they feast on your animalistic pleasure, your hedonistic desires. Being trapped here in this world. They feast on your suffering and your fear, because living in a life of materialist paradigm and hedonistic trap is it's a life of fear. Right, So you're you're trapped here like a prisoner. When you get stuck in these cycles, you can't break free, and it's a false light that blinds you. Now, these UFOs that we call them, and the only reason we even call them UFOs is because that's what the Air Force put out. You know what the forties or the fifties, or whoever the journalists of the time were, They started calling them UFOs. Flying saucer appears because of you know, Roswell, New Mexico or Kenneth Arnold or whoever. The only reason we even call them unidentified flying object is because of the vernacular at the time in which they were being witnessed, and we had the technology to mass print this and distribute this. We had radio programs like War of the World's to seed this into consciousness, that there was some sort of other thing permeating our reality that was different than you know, the airplane and things that we were putting up in the sky or birds or bugs or butterflies or whatever. Right, there's always been some other thing. There's always been this thing that penetrates into our reality, and when we witness it with our mortal eyes, it looks different. Right, So as human consciousness evolves, it begins to evolve in the way that it presents. So we have stories of wars in the sky in Nuremberg, Germany in the fifteen hundreds, have you seen this? And in the fifteen hundreds in Nuremberg, Germany, there was reported to be a celestial battle in the sky where strange phenomenon was just having aerial war. Or there's a story in the Bible. I can't remember exactly which individual it was, if it was Jacob or I want to say it was Jacob, I can't remember. It was one of the apostles, and it said that, you know, his eyes were open so that he could see the chariots in the sky and there was this battle between the light and the dark. Since ancient times, we've had things like mercab mysticism and even traditions such as the Gnostics and the Templar Knights and the Rosicrucians writing stories about seeing strange anomalist phenomenon in the sky. Like literally since time immemorial, this has been a thing that has been observed. This is not a thing that's only been observed since the nineteen forties, right. This isn't some alien probe came here with the Rosweld New Mexico thing. This is an ancient phenomenon that has always been meddling with the affairs of the mortals, has always been coming into our world and intervening when we need help. When you look at Vatican Art and the Renaissance in the Enlightenment era, there are countless numerous paintings of depictions of the baptism of Jesus, the crucifixion, you know, baby Jesus being held by Mother Mary, all of these different scenes and UFOs beaming down light on Jesus as he being baptized, or UFOs in the sky with people piloting them. It's showing pictures of UFOs and in some of those pictures. They're drawn exactly the same way that my dad originally drew the craft he saw, which was pure light. So this is not a new phenomenon, this UFO thing being religious or spiritual. This is how it always was. In the eighteen hundreds, people were reporting seeing warships, big warships like giant balloons or blimps in the sky like ships. Right, George Washington was seeing flashes of green light in the forest, and he goes into a cave and there's these beings standing there where the Cherokee people would write about these little thundermen that would dive into caves, and then when you followed them into the caves, there'd be these shining little beings, the thunder people, and they would give you messages. Right, So the Irish have cave paintings of shiny, glowing white beings coming down from the heavens, and then they would you know, they created humanity, They created us, just like they told my dad they did right time and time again. Throughout history. This phenomenon has been observed to be linked to spiritual tradition. So people start reporting seeing warships in the eighteen hundreds, Then around the late nineteen thirties or early nineteen forties. I'm not one hundred percent show on that, but you could look it up. Kenneth Arnold starts seeing these things that look like flying boomerangs. So he reports seeing these flying boomerang looking things. And then the journalists of the time, right, flying saucer, because the boomerang is like a saucer, like you throw it in his skips right where it Spence nineteen forty seven, spot on. Oh, and that's same year Roswell happened. Right, So Kenneth Arnold, Roswell happens. All the journalists and the press at the time flying saucers, flying saucers. So then in the fifties you have this explosion of alien invasion lore with you know, War of the Worlds and invasion of the body snatchers and all this stuff coming out, and you have these traditional flying saucer movies woo, you know, the Little Theramy music, and they come down and they've and they have their ray gun. And this is like the atomic era of humanity where our technology is growing and we have these you know, these these stories coming out like these these retro future space age. You know, we're not space age. That was another decade, but science fiction stories, right, So they took this this flying saucer paradigm and they spun it into this flying saucer mythology that grew and that became seeded into human consciousness. Right. So then what happened. People began to see flying saucers, spinning discs, silver ships, things like that, Right, And then decades go by, we get through the Cold War and around the nineties, UFO phenomenon starts ramping up more. We start getting things around then like the Phoenix lights and stuff like that, and people start to see more exotic type craft, and there start to be these fears of you know, black triangles and you know underground military Blockheed Martin Sr. Whatever, blackbirds, stealth bomber, secret craft, and you know, we're getting this this morph in the way that the phenomenon appears. People seeing all kinds of black craft. My brother's seeing one. He sat right here and he talked about it. I've seen weird craft, you know. And then my dad comes around in the early two thousands, starts talking about light phenomenon light orbs, and you know, and we have been seeding that into human consciousness for almost twenty years now. I think in January it'll be nineteen years. Yeah, nineteen twenty twenty six. Well, January twenty twenty six, it will be nineteen years. And now, for the last twelve months or so, the world's been seeing orb thought phenomenon so much so that even the United States Government is like, oh crap, we can't get in front of them. You know, this isn't losing any momentum, So we have to kind of jump on the bandwagon, and you know, nurse on there. I'm not going to go forward with that phrase. Actually I'm going to back up from that one. But the United States government is like, oh man, we have to get a part of this. We have to latch on to this. How about that instead of saying, nurse, we have to latch onto this. So they wrote out the operation Skywatcher thing, which, by the way, you could just look back on our show catalog for the earliest example and see we've had, you know, evidence of us saying skywatching for many years. I mean, we always say skywatching. We've always said that. I don't need to sit here and convince you that people from the CIA are watching me, like you know, we've posted dozens of photos over the years showing you that these I mean, they've said it like they've they've said it many times, like Hello, where do you think they're getting these narratives from? Whose house? Do you think they've been to and seen this phenomenon and know how it works to spend their story?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: I don't need to convince anybody of that. If you have pattern recognition, you can see it. So the point here is is that this phenomenon is malleable, that it comes into our world. It emanates into our reality from a higher order of being, from the spirit world, and when they enter into our reality, that is reflexive not only on your individual level, so on your individual level you will see a reflection of your state in your being, but on the collective level it is malleable to that as well. So now that the world is hip to this orb phenomenon, and we've been you know, shouting at the top of our voice here for almost two decades, and it's starting to catch up and grow, that paradigm is shifting to where the world is beginning to view the phenomenon through that correct lens of what it really is, which is a you know, higher dimensional order of being that when it comes into our world it is difficult to behold and to comprehend it is. It's light, it's plasma, it's morphous, it changes, it's not quite easy to define and to put border and and you know, constrain Like a human. You can look at ten million of them and it's like, yeah, they look the saint. You know, they all have five fingers, they all have ten toes. I mean, obviously there's differences, right, but just generically speaking, the model they got, hair, teeth, whatever, there's a pattern for how these things are supposed to look. Biologically, higher order beings aren't so simple to behold with our vessels. It confounds the brain. Now we have discussed that human consciousness may very well be evolving, and I haven't outright said that, but I've hinted about that. Because the idea here is that as our notion of this phenomenon changes individually and collectively, it begins to alter the way that it is perceived as it penetrates into our reality. So on a collective level, we are now beginning to see them in their true re form, which you know, glowing, shining beings of light. And that's happening by millions across the world. Now, the highest number of UFO phenomenon ever observed in any like one year or twelve month span span is this twelve month span that we've been in. There is no other time in history where the sheer number of millions of people that have seen this phenomenon have seen this phenomenon. And I can tell you that for a fact. Right, So something must be changing. Well, I'll tell you a lot of things are changing, but something must be occurring. What is occurring is our level of intellect and our level of perception is evolving. Now, what I believe to be occurring is as we are experiencing this phenomenon more and more, the more that you witness these beings with your mortal eyes, the more your brain begins to evolve. Okay, so we know that there are optic nerves from the eyes connected to the pineal gland, and this regulates your sleep wake cycle, which is why it's so good for you to go be outside and get sunlight or not to have blue light blinding your eyes at night from screens and TVs and monitors and phones and things like that, because it interrupts the melatonin being created in the pineal gland and in the I believe it's is at the it's a the thalmus. I'm not sure it's the maybe it's the pituitary gland. But there are optic nerves connected from the eye to these glands, so that when you behold the sun, it generates this circadian rhythm cycle of the optimal level of melatonin being produced in the brain so that you can sleep at night and so that you can wake up during the day and not be tired.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: This is why we sleep during the day and are tired at night because of our eyes in the sun and various other factors, you know, but that's one of the main ones.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: So as you are seeing this dimensional phenomenon, these optic nerves are communicating to your pineal gland right now, I know through conversations that have been had with individuals who are cutting edge, you know, in this space, and some folks in let's just say like intelligence community circles, people who are researchers who are doing research work on behalf of intelligence agencies that regularly interacting with interdimensional phenomenon evolves the brain. So the question is how well, for one, we know that psychic abilities are directly correlated with an enlarged cau date put tamin Okay. The other one we know is that I think it is increased neuronal activity in the pineal gland and the basal ganglia of the the spine and the brain. So the more you are viewing this phenomenon with your eyes, I believe it is evolving the pineal gland. It is sending signals to the to the pineal gland. It is believed that the pineal gland is the seed of consciousness, you know, and mystical traditions is associated with the third eye chakra. Renowned French philosopher Renee Descarte, who was probably a part of a mystical tradition, if not literally Rosicrucianism, directly said very famously that the pineal gland is the seed of the soul in many Eastern traditions of meditation. And I've I've felt this through experience many times that if you get into expanded states of awareness and you focus your attention between your eyebrows, that you begin to feel energetic sensations and vibration and tingling on your third eye. I know in crea yoga, for example, there are practices of focusing your attention and your awareness on your third eye and you begin to see shapes and pedals and lotuses and things like that, or and it just goes on and on. You know of traditions that are focused on meditations evolving the expanding of the awareness of your third eye, your pineal gland. So this is obviously a very important spiritual organ of the body. If you watch the newest Frankenstein movie by Guiermo del Toro, fantastic movie with complete gnostic themes. Something that it talks about in this movie is the sense of some sort of spiritual sense or faculty existing within human organs, right, I mean the whole premise of the movie. It's obviously like science fiction written in the eighteen hundred, it's trying to animate a corpse whatever. But the philosophy the film is very profound, and it talks about like energy systems moving through the body through chi meridian channels, and you know, energy being collected and stored through different glands of the body. And that's very true. That is the mystical view and approach. Edgar Casey said this, Yogi's say this in are Veda. The Rosicrucians say this, the Templars say this, the Freemason say this. Everybody says this. Everybody who's anybody says this. Anybody who's deeply spiritual and has real practices that work since time immemorial connected to some sort of Atlantean tradition, they know this, okay. They know that there are seven energy centers that exist in another dimension that correspond with the seven indocrine center or the indocrine center, the thalmus, the gland, the reproductive organ, the pineal gland, the pituitary, the heart. Right, it just goes on and on and on, right, So my point is, I believe to kind of get off that tangent there that when you're viewing this phenomenon over and over, that it is creating a sort of a dimensional overlay with your third eye, so to speak, or your pineal gland, so that you are increasingly being able to view phenomenon from other worlds. Right, and as human consciousness in the collective is astronomically increasing its awareness of this phenomenon like mentally and spiritually, and that critical mass point is being hit to where it's now coming into our world more and more humans are beginning to see it with our eyes. What's happening is a rapid evolution where our pineal glands are evolving, where I think there's going to be like a singularity, a point where this happens so much that those of us who choose this this process to occur and to begin to view this phenomenon by connecting with it and witnessing it over and over and over and over, that this this filter where lens is occurring, I should say, within the evolution of the pineal gland, where with your mortal eyes you're able to see more dimensional phenomenon. So the point I'm trying to make is I think as we're going deeper through this evolution of consciousness, we're going to begin to see them more rapidly as a part of our world with our very eyes. Right, they always exist around us in an invisible way, but we're evolving. Our second sight is unfolding our telepathic, intuitive senses, extrasensory phenomenon, precognitive thought, astral travel, you know, leaving the body, all this stuff. This is all real. I've experienced every bit of this. You can go to the Monroe stuit one time and you can experience every bit of that. Everybody is capable of this. You can go to some monastery in the East. You can and you know, join a mystical practice. You can devote your lifetime to doing these kinds of meditations, unfolding the awareness of the psychic centers, and you can experience every bit of this. This is a natural part of the human design because we emanate from a higher world too. We come from that very same single source that emanates all of the realities into being. But for some reason, we're you're trapped here. So this UFO phenomenon penetrates into our world because they are higher order beings who are coming here to help us wake up, remember who we are, be able to perceive our true nature and perceive other worlds and like attracts like. Right, So, how can you go to greener pastures and move on to bigger and better things if you're not even aware of them? Right? How can you do that? You can't just shoot in the dark and hit targets maybe if you get lucky. But you know, so, this UFO phenomenon is guiding us is it is guiding the evolution of human consciousness very meticulously down to very fine details, and I want to talk a little bit about the darkness. Right, So all of this gray stuff, this reptilian stuff, this, you know, whatever crap out there is that people are talking about. I do think elements of this stuff is true. And I think because of the spiritual filter that we inherently have throughout pineal Gland and just you know, for being multi dimensional beings and aspects of our psyche exist in other world simultaneously, that we can view phenomenon that is not physical, and that we can come face to face with phenomenon that presents to us in a way that in our psychic faculties we perceive it to be. Whether it's a gray whether it's reptilian, whether it's a man tis whatever, whether it's X number of thing that people you know, say that they experience, this is psychic phenomenon. This is mental phenomenon. These are not physical beings walking around in our world, right. The only beings that have the permission, in the capacity to walk around in our world are the beings of light, the ones that the Bloodstoees have been shouting at the rooftops about, the ones that we've been dealing with, because they are the higher beings. Right, a kid from twelfth grade can walk into your kindergarten class and he can, you know, he can. He can color in the lines, he can count to one hundred, can he could take a nap if he wants to. He can stack legos, he can do whatever the fuck he wants in your kindergarten class. Because he's mastered that grade. He knows everything in that grade. He can come into your place willingly and he can, you know, just run the block, right, But a kindergartener can't go into sixth grade and do you know fractions or whatever. So that's kind of like higher and lower order beings, right. The higher beings can come into our plane. They can descend into our realms, and they can assist us if need be. They can pull us along to master these lessons here and help kind of get us out of here. They come to awaken us and to spiritually expand us, and to help evolve our psychic senses. They see us, you know, philosophies and religions and technologies and things throughout time to evolve our understanding of our true nature here, right, They give us signs and messages and dreams and miracles, and wonders and answer our prayers and all these amazing things. And they've always been assisting us since the dawn of times because they truly created us, to be honest, And I do think that the Gnostic story is an allegory about the human condition here, right. I think elements of it are true, most elements. I don't think literally the dark Force created us. I think that's an allegory about our condition here, being trapped here. But I think on the other level of narrative too, it's positive and we chose to be here because it's for evolution and growth, and who knows, maybe simultaneously or both true because it's multi dimensional reality. Right, So those lower level beings, the demonic, negative dark force, they can't manifest here. They're the little kindergarteners or they're the little you know. Actually, no, they're in detention. They're in attention. They failed every grade and they're dropouts, and they're probably going to go to juvie too. They can't come into your class, and they can't they can't just walk in there without permission. They're in prison, they're they're they're contained in another world. So all they can do is whisper in your mind. They can affect you mentally and psychically psychologically, they can appear to you in vision if you are in such a state where you are receptive to their whim or god forbid, you were inviting dark forces into your life. You know, if you're the kind of individual who's crazy, having psychotic break whatever, you know, then these negative beings can interact with you in some way. They don't manifest here. There are no happenstances where thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of people are together in one single moment and witnessing some dark, demonic entity. That doesn't happen. Have you heard of one?
Speaker 2: No, I haven't.
Speaker 3: I've heard a lot of stories about UFOs and supernatural phenomenon. I've never heard of an instance of at least one thousand people being together and witnessing some negative, scary, demonic phenomenon. Never heard of it. Every story I've ever heard about a gray or a reptilian or any of that bullshit is one person and they're like having a experience where they meditated and they saw it in their mind. Right, That's how it works. And I call into question any of those stories really because there's no evidence, there's no proof. Oh, come on, Ryan, you're being so harsh. Believe the witness, believe the experiencer. No, I don't give a shit, because, first of all, people weren't saying that about us. People were saying we were frauds, desspite the fact that we were the only people putting out thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands of photos and videos of the thing. So I don't know, I'm gonna say, you know, treat others how you want to be treated. You know, we had to present, we had to provide hard data and be rigorously studied. So why aren't any of these people saying they see grays or reptilians or you know, Corinneans from Omega a gumball, or you know Bashar with his channeling friend, or you know, any of these people chugging distilled scientology. Why aren't any of There's no proof, there's no proof or evidence of any of this, So why should I believe it? Why should I take any of it to face value? Just because what believed the experiencer? What does that even mean? You know, I don't know. I just don't find any genuine reason to accept that any of that stuff is real. Oh but what about the congressional hearings? What you mean when a bunch of celebrities on TV from government positions or talking about pieces of paper that they read from a superior that was given to them and a skiff and they had to you know, read exactly what was presented to them. These people, there are very few people in these positions saying that, Like for example, grush Hey grushes Hero, he said all this stuff. No, all he did was he read a piece of paper that was given down to him. You know what I mean. All of these people are being given distilled, if not flat out lying about what they're saying from these military positions. You know, the ones I believe is like the tic TAC tell us your story, sir, Well, I saw a blip on a radar and it was moving at blank speed and it it's zoomed off and I've got a trace of it on my radar and then they release it and it's a fucking blip on a radar. I believe that one tell us your story, sir. I think his name is Ryan Graves and he's a pilot. Well, I was flying and I saw this thing and it took off. Okay, cool, Yeah, I believe he saw that. Uh you know what about you, mister grush, what's your story? Well, they're hurting people in there. This and that, he's he's reading it from a piece of paper. All this stuff is bullshit. The only thing that is genuinely believable from from these front from these government place is you know that they're up in our airspace. They move very fast, They out maneuver our capability, you know, our aircraft capability, and sometimes they mess with missile silos and our nukes. They shut them down if we power them up. Oh, by the way, we shoot missiles at them. Go figure. So the truth is that negative phenomenon does not manifest in our world. It is a psychic, parasitic phenomenon. This is actually what the beings told my father, that they're like demons that they possess you and they make you go mad. They make you go crazy. They want to kill you. They want you to kill yourself or just go nuts, you know, suffer latch. They feast on your fear and your suffering. They're not aliens coming here to eat people. They're not monstrous from another world. They're not spinning around and metal discs. When those orbs of light want to, they can spin so fast that they can change their shape to appear metal if they want to. They can manifest metal just poof pop it into our reality, or they can drip little pieces of metal so they can't appear to be metal. I've seen them as metal many times, right, a few times, or seen photos of them for my dad or whatever. Now what I will say, why am I so jaded towards other UFO stories? Well, two reasons actually three reason Number one, when my dad came face to face with this entity in twenty twelve that he calls the Lady, she told him that there will be a great deception perpetrated upon humanity and that they will spin this great lie that there is no God, there is no consciousness, and that it's aliens. That that's the angle of the deception, it's the alien narrative, the agenda. That that's not the case at all, That it's angelic, that it's consciousness and it's about God. Right, So don't let the deception win out, or we be trapped here in eternal hell. When the final soul stops believing in God, So that has me pretty motivated. Number Two, I've had conversations with people in the CIA and they've basically said, ninety five percent of all the stories out there are lies and it's just misinformation, and it's to sway public opinion. Most of it's completely made up, and they spend it negative and they're never going to spend it positive. And then number three, most of them are weird and they're not believable. And anybody with a functioning brain could see that. If you just have the slightest bit of intuition, you could You could understand that that should you can if you really engage your intuitive senses, you can just hear the information and say it's bullshit, you know what I mean. You get that feeling in your gut like, nah, this doesn't make sense. But on the other hand, this is why so many people are moved by our story because it's actually real and there's nothing to hide, you know, So what is it? Right? It's dimensional phenomenon, and these beings are penetrating into our reality to guide us in our awakening process. And one more thing I wanted to talk about was that in the nineteen forties when all this Roswell and all this Kenneth Arnold, you know, flying saucer business was happening, and our perception of this phenomenon was changing. There was another few individuals by the name of Jack Parsons and el Ron Hubbard who went on to l Ron Hubbard went on to create Scientology, which is literally like a alien cult, that is, taking elements of ancient mystery schools and diffusing it into like a science fiction alien mythos. And then you have Jack Parsons who went on to fund or find a JPL, which was Jet Propulsion Laboratory, right, which was like the precursor to NASA making their rocket propulsion systems. He was like a mad genius scientist. Both of these guys, American guys were They were really good friends and they were proteges of Aleister Crowley. So who's Alistair Crowley? Well, duh, we all know who that is. He was this guy who was obsessed with the occult, He was obsessed with hidden knowledge, and he was known as the beast and the wickedest man on earth. He was a very depraved individual. Who I mean, as the saying goes, sometimes a broken clock is right twice a day, right, A broken clock is right twice a day. So in some respects he he, you know, dove so deep into these esoteric orders that he took a lot of their knowledge and like blended them together and got some things right. But in many, many, many, if not most, areas, he got things very wrong. And he was a sick, very depraved human being. And he's a very disgusting, condemnable human being who was a pervert and just like literally wrote about horrible things like sacrificing children at the age of eight because they were the most pure stuff like that. And I don't even want to say. Some of the things that he would write about was sick, you know, satanic stuff. He was a depraved individual, very enomatic figure who's praised by many and obviously, you know, probably responsible for a lot of the satanic Panic era occultism that started rising through rock star circles and Hollywood, and a lot of people like really worship this man as being some sick, fucked up guru. I mean, it's really bizarre individual. Nevertheless, something that he did was he wrote a story called the Moonchild, which was about it. It was a poem which was an allegory for how he believed he could manifest the Antichrist into the world, which he believed it was a being named Babylon, which was like think of the Goddess, but it was a negative form of the Goddess, and she had red hair, and she's like if you read the story of the Book of Revelation in the Bible, it talks about Babylon the horror of mystery. Do you know what I'm talking about? And the last days Babylon would be unleashed upon the world, the horror of mysteries, and it's like the scarlet horror. Like it's just a character in the Bible, right, It's like the Antichrist and female form basically like perversion in degeneracy, unleased upon the word world. And he believed that he could incarnate her into this world. And he had a very discussing method for how he believed he could achieve this, and he wrote all kinds of horrific, sexually perverse, like really disturbing stuff. He was a sick individual. I'm painting a picture here on purpose. Something that he did was l Ron Hubbard and Jack Parsons were students of his. There were his proteges and just before the Kenneth Arnold and the Roswell incident. What they did, based on his writings and his teachings, was they went out into the Mojave Desert and they did a ritual known as the Babylon working, where they sought to tear down the four pillars withholding the fabric of reality and tear the veil. Right. So, they actually did this ritual, and it was confirmed to us by individuals in NASA that these folks actually did do this ritual, and this is discussed in NASA circles. This is an open secret that this is a very real piece of NASA history because this guy who started JPL that went on to be a precursor to NASA and their proposing systems. Right, So it's a very cult occult and its origin. So there is a belief that when they tore apart the fabric of reality through this ritual, that they tore the veil so much that dimensional beings began to peer in. And then shortly after that they start unleashing atomic bombs in nineteen forty five, right, so we have this explosion of dimensional energies like a spotlight just being shined up through dimensions to where these angelic forces come in and they say, Okay, we got to put something's going on here. We got to monitor this, We got to put a stop to this. We got to see what these people are doing. Something's going on here. We don't like this, right. Alistair Crowley, what something he's very well known for is first contact with a gray and it was an entity named Lamb. And he would go into these higher states of well he called them higher, right, He would go into these trance states and he would speak with this entity. It's the first ever drawing of like a gray being. And if you type in lam Aleister Crowley, you'll see it. It's a depiction of a gray So the reason I'm telling this story is to show that the UFO phenomenon has always been tied to the religious in the occult. This has always been a spooky dimensional thing, right. And then in the fifties between forty five when we knew Japan, and then you know, up to like nineteen fifty two, so much nuclear testing was going on above ground. That beings we're beginning to be harmed in other realities. So as these higher beings told not only experience your Dorothy eyes at but also told my father the identical message. But also people from the government separately, without knowing the beings told us, told us that beings came to them and told them this and warned them in nineteen fifty two. So to reiterate the beings told Dorothy Eyad told my dad, and people in the government told us the very same thing separately that in nineteen fifty two, the beings, that the angels, whatever you want to call them, the higher dimensional beings, the actual ones that have the permission to manifest in our reality visibly and on the you know, physical spectrum, they came and they warned our government stopped testing nuclear bombs above ground because you're harming beings and other realities and there will be consequences for this. And if you look, I believe it was nineteen fifty three they stopped testing nukes above ground. I'm pretty sure it was nineteen fifty three, and now they test them underground. Right. So, then in the sixties you started to get this Project blue Book movement with the US Air Force, And what Blue Book was doing was would you say sixty three, no, I said fifty three, sixty three, oh, sixty three. They stopped testing them above ground. No, that's not right, that's not right. You're probably thinking of Operation fish Bowl, where they started nuke in the atmosphere.
Speaker 2: The last atmospheric test is saying sixty two.
Speaker 3: No, but I'm not talking atmospheric test. I'm talking about just nuclear bomb testing above ground. It was in the fifties. Let me look it up to.
Speaker 2: Nineteen fifty two, was in the Marshall Islands.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it says Limited Test Ban Treaty. How you might be right, nuclear testinations, above ground, nuclear test tests. Yeah, they're saying nineteen sixty three. I could have sworn it was fifty three. Well the more you know. But anyway, back to what I was saying, So wait a minute, dang dude, Yeah, I guess you're right. Took them a while to stop testing nukes above ground. I thought it was fifty three. Either way, it was shortly after, you know, ten years, eleven years. That's coming because in the sixties, you know what they were doing, right, they were nuking the atmosphere. They were actually nuking the atmosphere. They were trying the US government, they were trying to what is believed what they were trying to do is you know, maybe break through the firmament, if such a thing exists. Have you heard of this? I think it's called Operation fish Bowl. I'm not like an expert on this subject, but I remember seeing about it. I was like, Wow, that's super interesting. But you see what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, high altitude nukeasts. Yes, dud, you're saying, to possibly break through the firmament.
Speaker 3: That's the belief. Yeah, there's a belief that they may have been trying to crack in firm of it. I'm not saying I believe in the firmament. I'm just saying that's the belief.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I was in a Wikipedia hole about Crowley.
Speaker 3: No, you're fine. I do believe that there is a separation between our world and space. I'm not saying the Earth is flat. What I'm saying is I think that our world is different than what we are told, and I think this is a very advanced, meticulously crafted simulation, and that we don't leave here physically, and I think it is very strange. And I think that in order to go into that, I think you can only go so far. Like some of the blackness of space that we see, we can go to and then you hit a certain point you can't pass it. Some say it's the van Allen radiation belt whatever. I don't know. Maybe to go past that you leave the body and you travel to other worlds. I don't know. This is just what I've kind of thought and believed. And I've heard people who've been to the Pyramids many times go in there and have experiences, and hear a countless stories from others, and I'm like talking to this guy who gives tours of the pyramid like just as much, if not more than anybody in the world, and I'm like, what do you think it really is? And the belief in some of these circles that actually physically go to the Pyramids all the time and have meditative experiences in there is that it might be some sort of stargate system that is aligned with other demensions that like can transmit consciousness at a very far distance across dimensions. I've heard stories of people going into pyramids and saying like they were hit with this transmission and some other consciousness, you know, approached them or entered them, or that when they were inside the pyramids, like they pass out and leave their body and they go to other worlds or all kinds of weird shit, like I don't think we travel off of Earth on a physical spaceship. I think it is dimensional like the orbs do. And I think it is a consciousness thing, and we have to be outside of the boundaries of time and space and mortal death to learn how to travel to other worlds. I don't think we're going to go colonize Mars. I don't think that's happening. I don't think that's ever happening. But whatever that, I hope to be proven wrong. Right, So back to what I was saying in the sixties, you get this Air Force movement with Project Blue Book and they are trying to like smear in debunk UFO stories. So you have this Air Force intelligence push to alter public opinion and how it views this UFO phenomenon and make it seem crazy, and the definition of psyops starts to really come into play, where they're using psychological warfare to alter people's opinion basically and label people conspiracy theorists and crazy just because they're talking about flying saucers or anything of that capacity. So I've kind of jumped around the timeline here from all the way to the ancient past and now to the sixties, to the forties, to the fifties, whatever, to the nineties. But the point is the US government seeing that this UFO phenomenon was popping off, and they fast forward to now to twenty seventeen where they released the first ever video of UFO phenomenon. That they release Obviously we had video and some others, but I mean their first ever video, right. It was the government's first ever official acknowledgment and any capacity of UFOs being true or real, right, And that created a firestorm that elevated consciousness to so many more levels. I didn't see it at the time because I was like those liars, they're lying about it. And I was younger too, but that brought us up so many levels to where a bunch of people who are sheep and they need to be told by a master what is real. They said, I knew it because my master, the government told me it's real, so they believe right. And unfortunately, there are a lot of people like that in the world who need an authority to tell them something. So the government comes forth in twenty seventeen and then it's just been this circus unfolding of you know, UFO phenomenon and UFO perception, and now so many people are into this. It's like the hottest subject in the world. And in these circles, you know, and and conspiracy, mysticism, whatever, it seems like everybody is open to UFOs. Now there are some who aren't, and that's okay, you know whatever. But it just seems like we went from a world to where me and my family would just be like I saw this, and people be like, ah, you're crazy, You're a demonic kouk, You're a religious kouk if they believed in the bullshit UFO, you know, narratives from back then, to where now everybody wants a piece of this. Everybody wants to hear about this, everybody wants to experience this and to see this. And I knew it was real and I told you, and hey, I knew about them since the beginning. And you know, all these differences in opinion unfolding right now before my very eyes. Being in the same position for almost twenty years, like we are the same, we're experiencing the same it's been the same, same, being same phenomenon. The only difference is people listen more. We haven't changed. Sure, we've grown up. We're not children anymore. We mature. We have kids and get married and you know, do our stuff and get jobs and buy houses and make internet shows, and we mature as people. But like our experiences, our paradigm that we've been sharing, it's the same. It hasn't changed. Like all these other stories, Like all these other experiencers out there, they go and they they hear my dad's story and they're like, oh my god, I saw a lady too. I have never talked about it yet, but oh my god, it's gonna be in my next book. You know, I've seen a lady too, always have. But it wasn't in the book before, right, Or wasn't in their story before. It seems like people hear our story and they're like, oh, yeah, I knew it. I always knew it was the lady. I always know it was about that. The Lady is the most important part of all of this. The Lady is the being that is running the show, and that is coming here with fury to wake us up from the ruling control system here, from the dark forces that are binding us to this place, from those negative, sadistic, parasitic vampiric forces that want to feast on our minds and are suffering and keep us trapped here. The Lady is the force that destroys that and severs that power over us. Now we are approaching a point where, on the collective level, this power will have free reign in our world as long as we all collectively and freely invite it into our world. And when enough of us evolve our perception enough to see this thing and to interact with this thing, and we have that dimensional overlay on our eyes through our pineal gland where we can see more and more and more of these spiritual beings and it becomes a regular part of our world. We invite this force into our world through educating people around us, getting them to see, sharing it with others, you know, spreading this like uh, just spreading and spreading and spreading and evolving the collective understanding of this. Our senses will expand to where we will not only regularly be able to perceive these other beings, but I believe that they will be able to come into our world more freely and will have permission to make actual change. So what we are witnessing is almost like a portal, or a crossing between two worlds of the physical material or the explicate order, and the invisible, immaterial spiritual world or the implicate order. There is a crossing happening between these two worlds where we will not only be able to perceive them regularly as a part of our reality, but they will be able to act upon our world and will be able to make change. And I believe they will be able to help get rid of the dark forces that are controlling us. And you know, their days are numbered. The dark forces are numbered. And that's kind of what the plan is of this UFO phenomenon. It's not just a dog and pony show. It's not a magic trick. It is a very real prophetic force that has been guiding us for thousands of years, helping us barely survive, right until we got to this faded moment in our destiny where these two worlds were across, where they can just boom, just have free reign to come into our world and do what they want, because there are rules in the cosmos that they must follow that we must follow. So they have to follow the rules to the t and they can only intervene when we get them our free will. They can't intervene otherwise has to be our free will. But I do believe that there is a time on the cosmic clock where it's like, all right, class is over, let's change some things around. And that's what we're that's what's coming right, that they're gonna be at that point to where it's like time to change things here. It's gone too far. So anyway, I'm gonna stop going in circles now. I hope that you guys enjoyed this. I hope that you understand where I'm coming about this UFO phenomenon. That from my perspective, for the last nineteen years, I have watched this whole UFO story, this whole paradigm just change around me, just from the inside out. And you know, it's been such a crazy thrill ride. And I can't deny that my father isn't responsible for this orb phenomenon beings ubiquitous as it is. I mean, he's the guy, he's the dude like respect, you know, and what an honor to have been a part of this. And it's like, what's next. I don't know. I don't know what's next, but I have some thoughts and ideas that I've been saying for the last four years on this show. You know that some amazing things are going to unfold for humanity. So anyway, thank you for sticking with us, guys, Alex any thoughts before we close out?
Speaker 2: No, good job, awesome.
Speaker 3: All right, guys, we'll see you in next week.
Speaker 1: I weird things happened in the backyard and let the house and the yard to let the houses. So weird, weird, No weird. Wow.