Speaker 1: You're listening to Bigfoot Society podcasts hosted by our captain Jeremiah Byron, where it's all Bigfoot, all the time. Have you ever had the urge to do more, to be more? Now you can by joining Bigfoot Society on the Patreon get out free episodes and even number only episodes, take part in movie Night and even live video chats, interact behind the scenes with Jeremiah and other Patreon members like me, play it the powerful podcast goes on, and you may contribute a verse in our Patreon community car padm Seize the day, Bigfooters and make your lives extraordinary.
Speaker 2: Welcome to big for Society. If you have Bigfoot activity to report from the same areas discussed in this episode, please reach out to me directly after this episode, and if you'd like to be on the podcast to discuss a personal Bigfoot encounter, please reach out to me directly at Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com. Do you wish there was more big for Society to listen to you every week? Well there is now. If you become a supporting member over at Patreon, you get a special members only episode every single week on Wednesdays, and sometimes even more episodes, head on over to Patreon dot com, forward slash the Big for Society and now let's get on with the show. All right, Big for Society. I've got the privilege of talking to Jason from Tennessee today. He's an individual that had left some comments on the Big for Society YouTube channel, and I always try to reach out to those comments that look very interesting, and thankfully Jason was able to reach back out, and so we've set up a time for him to come on the show. And Jason, it's great to finally have you on here, and you're going to share a few things that you've experienced over the years, but I'll let you go right into it. Man.
Speaker 3: Awesome. Yeah, I appreciate the opportunity. Hi.
Speaker 4: Everyone, I just want to stay out front and sharing all of these because they're very strange and I feel like I can't be the only one, and I feel like everyone needs to kind of share their stories and it's something that a lot of people back in the day didn't do. So I'm going to start ten years ago in Louisiana, I.
Speaker 3: Had a boot camp. I'm a Navy veteran.
Speaker 4: I had a boot camp buddy of mine out there just outside of Lafayette in area called Abbeyville. And I was actually quite a way, quite a few miles away from Abbeyville. There's a state park out there called Palmeadow State Park, and I was on the other side of the road, probably one to two miles down, very underdeveloped area. The floodplain or whatever got up to or the surge or.
Speaker 3: Whatever they call it, got up to ten feet out there.
Speaker 4: If you did build out there, your house had to be on stilts, and I think the minimum was ten feet. So anyways, my front mind, any buddy was like, Hey, come down here, work in.
Speaker 3: The oil fields. If you need to. I got ten acres.
Speaker 4: You can go out there and kind of do your own thing and get your feet set. So I lived in those kind of woody swampy area for about two and a half months.
Speaker 3: I did a bushcraft.
Speaker 4: Thing and chopped down trees and pair of cord and kind of built this little.
Speaker 3: Cabin out there. And I had a dog. He was a mutt, but he looked like a Belgium.
Speaker 4: Mountain wall with a beegle face, and he was about thirty five pounds.
Speaker 3: He was kind of like a military dog.
Speaker 4: Mentioning him because He's kind of the heart of this story.
Speaker 3: He was always on lookout.
Speaker 4: I traveled a lot, so he just had military kind of characteristics. And my little hut that I built, he would sit in the doorway and just look out all night long, and I had a little fire on the inside.
Speaker 3: I'd be sitting to the right of him, in front of my fire and my door and dog to.
Speaker 4: My left, And two nights in a row he acted like a dog I've never seen act in this way. And he would snap his head back and forth. He was looking at something outside and would snap back at me, and I mean it was like so fast of him looking out back at me, out back of me, out back.
Speaker 3: At me, and he was he would start to shake.
Speaker 4: He would even give me slight, very very quiet wines. Usually he was very aggressive, barking, going out, chasing things, growling. There are a lot of animals out there. I mean there were porcupine, not porcupine's, armadillos, raccoons, rabbits, bobcats, bears, hogs. So to see this reaction out of this dog, which I've never seen before, it kind of triggered me.
Speaker 3: But I didn't hear anything out there.
Speaker 4: A lot of times I would go out and try to scare thing away with him, but that night stood out. So the very next night it happened again, and this time I thought something was up. Before the night before, I kind of just let it go.
Speaker 3: I told him to calm down.
Speaker 4: I didn't hear any noise near me, so I didn't feel like there was a threat this night. Now I'm a little bit more kind of in tune with it because this is so strange. And then I start hearing something by a peedle walk and it sounds heavy. Now, to let you know, my buddy's property had ten acres. I was kind of set up on the edge of a clearing, and this clearing he brought in dirt and clay.
Speaker 3: Maybe it was sixty yards long by sixty seventy yards long by maybe forty yards wide.
Speaker 4: It's not a big clearing. He wanted to put a little house there. He had a little tiny kind of pond, there was a canal. I decided to walk out when I heard the bpedal walking and it sounded heavy. It sounded loud, and when I came out, I only had a headlamp, and when I turned I'm looking at a set of eyes that were yellowish green. The eyes were very far apart. I'll never forget just kind of the mental image of what would look like with these eyes so far apart, and at thirty forty yards.
Speaker 3: I was still looking up at.
Speaker 4: It, like I had this feeling of I'm still looking up at it.
Speaker 3: I'll never forget it. I'll never forget it.
Speaker 4: The next day, I went and bought a huge flashlight because it was just so different. I mean, your whole life, You're used to human beings a certain size and the eye distance away, and it just.
Speaker 3: It stood out. And I'm sitting there staring at these eyes.
Speaker 4: My dog came out with me. He's right on my right side. We don't have a gun or anything. I actually made a spear with a big.
Speaker 3: Knife I had. That's all I had.
Speaker 4: And I'm staring at it's staring at me, and I just kind of got a weird feeling and was like, Okay, we're gonna I looked at my dog and I said, we're gonna sit this one out.
Speaker 3: And I went right back inside. Never heard it walk away.
Speaker 4: The next day, I went out and tried to find tracks, but like I said, he brought in dirt and clay.
Speaker 3: It was really weird.
Speaker 4: If it rained, it'd be super muddy tracks, of course, but when it dried, it was actually like tabletop hard, which would explain maybe why I heard it and explain why there were no tracks. I originally thought it was a bear, but bears down there pretty small, even if they stand up, they're six foot I'm six foot two, six foot three, and I'd assume I would see claws if a bear stood up. At some point, clause would have dug in. And I never found any tracks. So that's my first story. I don't know what it was. Maybe it was bigfoot, maybe it was something else, but it was big. It had eyes far apart and on like an intelligence level. If it was there for two nights. The first night, it was just kind of watching me. The second night, it wanted me to know it was there. Like I said, I never heard it walk away, so it definitely stood out as something strange. So that's kind of my first experience that opened me up. I already was into kind of the bigfoot possibility, and they're being things out there that are intelligent and stealthy, but that kind of opened up Pandora's box. Now currently I am living in a truck and truck camper. I'm raising a Belgium Moulinoa and I've been living in the National Forest for the past year and a half.
Speaker 3: I'm preparing this dog for Alaska.
Speaker 4: I'm moving to Alaska to buy property way out in the bush. I do plan on getting him a big brother, but he's going to be my right hand there. So my journey started in northern Idaho. This is what sparked all of this in the comments, because I saw Northern Idaho Bigfoot story and.
Speaker 3: I have my own. I was in Sandpoint, Idaho.
Speaker 4: If you leave Sandpoint and you head towards Bonner's Ferry, there's a gas station on your left, maybe three to four miles down right there at the gas station, if you.
Speaker 3: Pick a left, that'll take you till you hit a dirt road.
Speaker 4: Then a big kind of open area for the snowmobiles and four wheelers to park their trails trailers, excuse me, and then you can just ride for miles. I mean you can take this route all the way to Court Lane.
Speaker 3: You can.
Speaker 4: I mean it takes you to other cities. It's a dirt road you can go far back on. Now for the first I don't know. Ten miles or so, you're you're along a river, not far down the path. I would stay all the time. There's trying to think of how to best describe it. But within two to three miles down on your right hand side, there's gonna be accesses to this river and you'll get to one to where there's a big You're gonna have this dirt road, rocky, bumpy getting down and you'll get down to the river. There'll be a campsite. You'll take it right more rocky going downhill. There'll be probably five campsites or so lined up down this river.
Speaker 3: With spacing with trees. I mean, it's a nice area.
Speaker 4: You'll know this part of the river if you explore that area, because this is probably the only place that's got really kind of a long stretch.
Speaker 3: Of sites people can camp on. Anyways, I'm out there, it's the end of the summer. Everyone's back to school, there are no campers.
Speaker 4: I'm by myself and I'm out there with my dog, and it's dusk and I start hearing a LIFEbeat. And now I was in the Navy and part of my job was doing life booy watch. We would be on the back of the ship, and we're the last line in case you fall off, we're the last person has a chance of seeing you. And we also called in like surface to airships. But whatever the point is, as I had this booy that I'd throw off and it would start to beep, and that's what it reminded me of. So in my mind, I'm thinking someone's out there and needs help, And which is strange because the main road to the National Forest isn't that far. I mean it might be fifty yards from the river, and the section I'm n's pretty low. So when you get close to that main road, it's kind of a vertical maybe twenty foot vertical up to the main road, and the noise the life beacon is coming right next what's coming from right next to the road, And as I try to find this beacon, it's a very dense kind of all off the beaten path as far as the campsites go, but right next to the main road, and I'm getting closer to it. My dog at the time, he was probably a ten month old Belgium mount While he picked up on nothing, he's having a good time.
Speaker 3: He's out there sniffing around. But when I get really.
Speaker 4: Close, I decide to get high ground in backtrack a little bit, get on the main road and look down at whatever this is.
Speaker 3: And as I get up there, it's.
Speaker 4: So dense that I can't see and it's getting darker.
Speaker 3: So I decide, I just get the feeling that I need to go down my truck.
Speaker 4: I have a high powered flashlight and I want to get my handgun.
Speaker 3: So it's probably a five ten minute walk to get.
Speaker 4: Down and back up, and I get back to the exact same spot, and I mean, I swear as soon as I let my foot down and I'm right there the life beacon and I didn't hear it where I'm looking where it was a life beat and is now behind me, across the road and possibly fifty fifty yards away. Now this gets a little weird because there's a campsite over there that was overgrown. I mean, no one had gone through there. There was a massive like bitch I had to go through to camp over there. And the only reason why I camped over there is because during the summer the.
Speaker 3: River spots were full, so I'd go camp over there.
Speaker 4: And honestly, I got there and I got weird vibes. There were probably six to eight trees bent over the trail. One was snapped at about twelve foot, And it's just strange because you would have to like tie these trees off in some type of way, and this trail was just kind of covered.
Speaker 3: When I camped.
Speaker 4: There, my dog would bring me antlers and like femur bones, like. He would keep bringing me bound as he would go off into the wilderness and find stuff. I heard a wood knock out there at night, my dog would.
Speaker 3: Lose his mind. Something would be outside of our camper.
Speaker 2: Big for Society would be right back.
Speaker 4: After these messages, I tried to hike past the bent trees and I just got really bad vibes and I was like, no, I'm not going up this way.
Speaker 3: I'm not doing it.
Speaker 4: So I already had this weird history of this campsite, and now the beeping or the life beacon is coming from over there. And I do want to say that when I first heard this life beacon, I was recognizing the shifting. It sounded so mechanical and real. But once in a blue moon it sound like a bird. Once in a blue moon, it would like beat for twenty seconds off for twenty seconds, beat for twenty seconds, off for twenty seconds. But I was just recognizing slight changes in the patterns. So at this point, now that I'm hearing this beat over here in this area that already got weird vibes and wood knocks, And I even saw something one morning when I pulled out of there.
Speaker 3: I assumed it was the butt of a moose.
Speaker 4: If not, it was the shoulder of something big and it just stepped out of the way.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Anyways, that area, I just had all these weird, weird things happen, and then, like I said, those, I was recognizing patterns being off. So I'm getting over to this campsite right where the trees are bent over and the life beacon is right on the other side, and I decided this isn't worth it anymore.
Speaker 3: I'm like, this is too weird.
Speaker 4: I think I'm cool with my adventures and trying to save somebody. This no longer seems like someone's in need of help. It's getting too weird, and I decide to walk back. So now I come down this little trail in this campsite, I get back on the main road, walk down twenty yards not far, and then boom a bank or right, and then I go down this path and I get down to that campsite, and then you take it right to access the other campsites. As soon as I take that right, I swear to you. To my left across the campsite that I'm turning away from in those.
Speaker 3: Woods, I'm hearing the life beacon.
Speaker 4: So I in my mind, I went from tracking something's now something's tracking me, and it's letting me know that's tracking me, and.
Speaker 3: Good little ways for my camper. I keep walking.
Speaker 4: My gun's on my hip, and my dog this whole time hasn't.
Speaker 3: Picked up on anything.
Speaker 4: I'm blown away at this point because how is he not picking up on this? He is young, but he actually saved us from a mountain lion that was stalking us, so.
Speaker 3: I have faith in him. It's kind of crazy he never picked up on anything.
Speaker 4: But anyways, I get down to my my truck camper and I'm in my mind, I'm like, no.
Speaker 3: It might just.
Speaker 4: You just relax, watch a movie and we'll go to bend. And I laid down. Within five minutes I heard a scream holler.
Speaker 3: I mean it was like a hoo.
Speaker 4: My first my first thought was an owl, but it was like a hoot holler.
Speaker 3: Screams.
Speaker 4: I don't I don't even know, and it trickled down as it got really loud, and then it trickled down to a row. I've been near alligators, like at that Palmetto State Park in Louisiana. I went into primitive camping. I heard alligators and they sound like lions. I mean they the My dog was shaken during that too, I mean they they have a depth.
Speaker 3: That just you can feel it. And it was the same thing.
Speaker 4: With this this, this, this holler, this hoot. Whatever created this noise was massive, absolutely massive.
Speaker 3: And I and it and it happened twice.
Speaker 4: I don't know if it was two separate ones, because the second one wasn't as loud, but.
Speaker 3: It was close and it was exact same.
Speaker 4: It was a hoop, it was a holler, and it just slowly worked its way down to this this growl, and I can't imagine it was more than forty yards away. I'm not gonna lie I want to meet big Foot, but I really think it'd be cool. At the same time, if I do that, I want to be fully prepared because I assume there's good ones and bad ones, and it's not worth dying over, but I think it'd be it'd be really cool.
Speaker 3: I would like to meet him. But that night, I'll tell you what. I didn't have my night vision, and I didn't have anything that was large as far as weapons go.
Speaker 4: I had got a three fifty seven magnum revolver and a lover action, and I just I don't know if I can't see you, and I don't, I don't feel like I can defend myself.
Speaker 3: I didn't want to go out there.
Speaker 4: I actually decided to leave, and I had to go through the woods and find my adult's toys.
Speaker 3: He left everywhere.
Speaker 4: That wasn't comfortable, but I got everything. I got out of there and I went to Walmart. To be honest with you, I didn't want to.
Speaker 3: I didn't feel like they were out to get me.
Speaker 4: I mean, obviously they could have if they are intelligent and they wanted me to leave, that was probably the best to do it. And I will say one last thing that I'm going to end that story. That was northern Idaho, but I will say about ten miles from there, I did a work to live on a guy's property for forty years and I don't know if this has anything to do a bigfoot, but I just want to share it because if anyone else has experienced this, it's very strange. But he had a really cool piece of property forty acre. It was probably five acres down at the bottom that were flat, and it was all kind of mountainee. There was a little pond up top, and he had little campsites all over the place.
Speaker 3: And I'm in this place.
Speaker 4: And I'm building a fire and I heard something run behind me. It was right behind me, and I turned and nothing was there. It's probably one of the only times in my life I questioned like my sanity because it seemed so real. And I looked at my dog and he didn't pick up on it. But Belgium's are crazy. He wants to choose sticks that are on fire. He was so into the fire. I wasn't too surprised. But then I heard a growl. I heard something growl at me. And the funny thing is me and my dog both looked into the direction of the growl. We both looked at each other, and then we both looked in the direction.
Speaker 3: So I realized that I wasn't crazy.
Speaker 4: And this area of his property hit thinned out, so there was really no place to hide.
Speaker 3: I mean, it wasn't thick like national forests. So I'm just throwing that out there. I don't know if anyone else has experienced anything like that, but.
Speaker 4: Something ran behind me, man, and then not far in front of us. I mean, if I had to guess it was, it was close twenty thirty yards and heard it growl.
Speaker 3: And my dog picked up on that one. But anyways, those are experience I have, Deremiah.
Speaker 4: I hope that helps others, and I think everybody should share.
Speaker 2: Jason, thank you, thank you for sharing those. It's really interesting stuff. And the one man, I'll tell you, like the standpoint oh Idaho, when you were experiencing the life beacon beeping noises from the woods, that there's really a pattern because it feels like, well, I'll ask you, do you feel like it may have been trying to get you to go further in the woods to try to figure out what was going on with that noise.
Speaker 3: So there are two thought processes here.
Speaker 4: The one is yeah, I mean you can imagine if a bigfoot ever saw an injured hiker that had a beacon on it that was beeping and then saw other humans show up to save that injured human. They they would mimic that, and I've heard them mimicking screaming children, and that would draw a human immediately. It seems a bit strange because on that second beacon noise, it was drawing me away from my camper.
Speaker 3: It was drawing me farther.
Speaker 4: Away, which would lead me to believe ill intent. But what's strange is why wouldn't it Why would they make the move? I mean, I guess I.
Speaker 3: Got the gun, but I didn't have the gun at first. There's no one out there. It's just me. They're intelligent.
Speaker 4: I would assume they're intelligent enough they can that they they know they can overpower me. It's a weird it's a weird scenario because then at the end of the day, the growl it don't almost.
Speaker 3: Seems like.
Speaker 4: Intelligent enough to mess with your mind? Would they have drawn me out there? Okay, so I've got I got I've got another part of this story that I didn't share. So I moved from Sandpoint to Big Sky, Montana. And these boys out here live in the woods, I mean they, I mean, it's it's big and my one buddy he's a marine. He even worked for the Blackwater Mercenary whatever, and blah blah blah. He does hunting, photography, he goes all over the world in films guys hunting. And then him and a local good old boy that grew up here in these woods were out hunting one day and they said they, I'm sharing my story and this is separate.
Speaker 3: I shared my story with both of them. They didn't know about me or my story.
Speaker 4: And they both said the same thing to me, because they were together, that they heard the same thing. They said they follow the life beacon for like two or three hours. When I told them that I heard this, they were like, yeah, we've heard it in the woods too.
Speaker 3: I was like, no way. I was like, it sounded mechanical.
Speaker 4: It sounded like a booy, like a life beacon or something like. It sounded mechanical, And they were like one hundred percent, and it would go in intervals, and we followed it did for hours. So that leads me to believe that it wasn't ill intent, and maybe it's just this kind of like game for them or kind of like a mind thing.
Speaker 3: And then the fact they growled, so I know that they were there, it seemed more the vibe to me.
Speaker 4: Was we'd appreciate it if you left, We'll draw you out of here.
Speaker 3: It will make you walk ten.
Speaker 4: Miles following this noise to get you out of here, or it will growl, scare you out of here or whatever. But that's another part of the story that's kind of weird. Coming to Montantam six hours away, six seven hours away from Sandpoint and Hunter's heard the same thing and Foult followed it for hours.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's even more interesting. And that's it's definitely a thing where if I think back through all the interviews I've done, there are definitely different accounts where a person will be lured somewhere by the voice of their boyfriend or another person's voice, or a pet. There was one actually this is in northern Idaho as well, where a pet was They were trying to lure a pet into the woods by it was either the voice of the owner or someone else. The pet would have known. That was a really weird one. Then you have like the old stories of hearing the baby cries in the woods, right, and you hear a lot of those actually in southeast Alaska. So maybe watch out for that when you're up there where you'll hear baby cries and it's them supposedly trying to lure females into the woods to look for what's causing the baby crying in the woods. And it's just it's a very interesting and this may even be the newest iteration, this life beacon noise. It's just so weird that it was experienced in two different areas of the country.
Speaker 3: Now, have you ever heard the life beacon no No?
Speaker 2: This is the first time. And I really hope that if other listeners have experienced that that they would also reach out maybe in the comments or email if you need to. But that is just it is so weird.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it's funny how you say it's like the new iteration, because as technology grows, it's almost as if they're adapting to, you know, our ways, our technology. I was blown away when these boys and like, the reason why I believe him because people are you know, people will play with you. But the reason why I believe him was because I met these dudes, you know, at different times, different places, and they didn't even know, like they were talking as if I didn't know the other guy.
Speaker 3: They're like, yeah, my buddy, logan or whatever, you know, my buddy.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, yeah, he already told me the story. I'm like that that was real. I was like, y'all, are you're being real. He's like, dude, we followed it for hours. He's like, it just it stayed the same distance from us. It always sounded the same distance from us.
Speaker 3: And we're out hunting. He's like, dude, we're game.
Speaker 4: We're out there, and we just kept going and eventually we stopped and we're like, okay, we're going to head back.
Speaker 3: But it kind of makes sense. It's interesting. I hope.
Speaker 4: I don't know, maybe you can clarify this, but I heard the ones in Alaska were bigger and meaner.
Speaker 3: Has that been so.
Speaker 2: Regarding Alaska. So there's a thing called the Bergman's rule, where the further away from the equator you get, the larger the things are the creatures are going to be. And that's why just things are bigger up there, right, or you look at down by Florida, the skuncapes are smaller, right because it's closer to the equator. And yeah, you're correct, you have reports up there in Alaska of them being extremely large, But then you also have areas like Prince of Wales Island, which is in southeast Alaska, where there's reports of four toad ones and there's clans on the island where the people that live there they think that pretty much four toad Ones are stealing people. They're the reason that people are disappearing on the island, and they're just they're extremely aggressive. So yeah, would I would definitely agree with that. That matches up with what I I've heard from different sources over the years.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 4: That's interesting. So yeah, I plan and the light changes up there to where it gets dark for months, and so I plan on setting up a lot of lights and cameras and I will be prepared to defend myself, but like my goal is to try to make contact.
Speaker 2: Big for society. Will be right back after these messages.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure how that works and if it's just like offering up of food. I plan on having at least two to three dogs. So I don't want to come off aggressive, but at the same time, I want to be prepared for anything.
Speaker 3: But I do have this part of me that wants to kind of engage when and I don't. I don't.
Speaker 4: I hope that they're like most other animals and the reason why I've been contacted or I've had these experiences, Like I tell people, I joke the Bigfoot down there in Louisiana. I was like, look at this human like out here fishing for catfish and building fires every night, Like maybe.
Speaker 3: He's cool, you know. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I'm also someone that's had a very weird relationship with animals my entire life, even bugs.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 4: I've had butterflies like land on me for like thirty forty five minutes, and I've had witnesses and they will like fight everything that comes near me. A butterfly will attack every little other butterfly or a fly or bee that comes near me and then come back and like land on me and start dancing. I've had carpenter bee's, the big ones touple of times. They'll come right in front of my face, like maybe six to eight inches in front of my face and just hang out there and I'll start talking to them, and then they'll start like the exact same thing as the butterfly. Anything gets near me, they'll start attacking it and protecting me. I've had them protect me from hornets and wasps when I'm doing like remodeling on roofs. I mean, it's crazy dogs that don't like anybody like me.
Speaker 3: I've had deer come up to me. I mean, I've just had this natural.
Speaker 4: Thing with me. I don't know what it is. And maybe that's why the Bigfoot or whatever's happening with me. Maybe that's why they're intrigued with me. Maybe I'm on a vibe that they animals and nature vibe with. So I'm hoping I have good relations, but I really would like to. I am going to try to connect with them. If I'm in Alaska and I'm way out there, I'm gonna do my best. And I don't want to harm them want to harm me. But this subject is fascinating. I think there's the world's much bigger than society and the phones and.
Speaker 3: The TV, oh yeah, and everything that we live within.
Speaker 2: But yeah, something that I will all bring up. And I don't know. You may have a specific area in Alaska already, but there's a channel that might be interesting to you if you haven't found it yet. It's a thread from Subarctic Alaska's Sasquatch and his thing is that he just talks to people from Alaska that have had encounters and he shares their stories on his channel. It's fascinating stuff. But he's probably the best resource we have right now for Alaska in general. And the thing is, if you go to his website, there is a map where he has everything mapped out, all the interviews he's ever done, and so you can see you can really see the parts of Alaska based on his interviews where there is a ton of activity and he might even be a good individual to reach out to, but definitely a good place to start there would be that channel.
Speaker 3: That's cool. Do you know what part of Alaska he's in?
Speaker 2: Dillingham? I believe him. Yeah, I'll check it out.
Speaker 3: I'm heading north.
Speaker 4: I went commercial salmon fishing two summers ago up there, so I was all over the southeast and oh my god, is that every human being on the planet needs to go to Alaska. It's just a different world. Is absolutely beautiful and it was always a dream. But I fell in love after that. So but I intend on going north to start and we'll see where I end up finding property. I got a relator sending me property listings now, so trying to hone in on it.
Speaker 3: But I'm moving up there.
Speaker 4: Maybe four or five months, and then I want to put boots on the ground of any piece of property I'll want to get, so hopefully.
Speaker 3: Within the next two years, year and a half, we'll see I'll have my little spot. But I'll tell you why, I wouldn't mind leaching out to him. I wouldn't mind a friend up there with some interests.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think his contact info is on his website or his channel. But man, I feel like I feel like this that you've just shared is just the beginning of your story. Man, Jason, I just I feel like you are like right at the beginning of it, and once you get up there, it's gonna get crazy. Dude, That's just what I'm feeling.
Speaker 4: I think you're right, and my heart's good, and I feel like I don't have ill intentions, which is big.
Speaker 3: So I'm excited. I want to meet him.
Speaker 4: I'm I'm sold on the idea. I was actually sold on Bigfoot being real. May have been around that kind of Louisiana experience, but when I was doing all that research, I mean, a joke at one of the jokes in the Bigfoot community. I mean, I don't know how deep this joke goes but it's like it took them like sixty seventy.
Speaker 3: Years to find a panda bear, you know.
Speaker 4: I mean I watched a Bigfoot documentary and they talked about that, and it took them.
Speaker 3: Like sixty years to find a panda.
Speaker 4: But it's like if this thing's intelligent like a human but has all the talents of your dog, dude, I mean, you're never gonna see this thing. You're gonna see it one in a million on accident, or it's gonna want you to see it. It's curious just like you.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Yeah, just.
Speaker 2: I agree. I mean, it's a thing where we don't know that the abilities that it has has And if you look at animals that are already out there, and I'm not saying it's a animal, but if you're looking at things that are already out there, like the octopus for example, just the way that it can blend in with its surroundings underwater, it gets in front of a rock and boom, it's it's the color of the rock in the in the pattern. So I mean, there's weird stuff already out there that we know. And what's to say that this guy can't do weird stuff? That, you know, just boggles science. So I don't know, man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I'm not sold on the interdimensional deal.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of cool stories out there that probably support it.
Speaker 3: But it's not out of out of the realm of possibility. I'm just not sold on it yet.
Speaker 4: But like I said that that moment I had with something ran behind me, nothing was there, and then I heard that growl, I mean that that just offered up something new. But you know, at the end of the day, these things are apex Apex predators. The Native Americans talked about them throughout their history. Apex predators don't just disappear, and if we would have.
Speaker 3: Killed them all, we would have bragged about it.
Speaker 4: So I mean, like, if the Native Americans know of these things and they were alive during their time, there's just no way they're not alive now.
Speaker 3: There's just no way they don't just disappear. And like I said, if we would have killed them off, we would have bragged about it.
Speaker 4: Like, I don't have any doubt even before my experiences or right around that first one.
Speaker 3: It just doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 4: I mean, I remember reading something that it was in the National Forced Handbooks pre like nineteen forty or nineteen twenty or something like that. It just seems like there's enough evidence out there that even the government knows. It would make sense that the government would hide them at some point and deny it to protect them.
Speaker 3: If everyone knew Bigfoot was real, I think every.
Speaker 4: I don't know how to say the word, but every there'd be enough Americans with guns that would go out there and hunt them all year round.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It would change everything.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, So I mean it makes sense that they wouldn't admit it.
Speaker 2: You know, it's such a fascinating topic, and I mean, I love it. We will never run out of people to talk to because there's always people coming forward that have waited for years, and there's always people that are just experiencing things for the first time, sometimes a day before they reach out to me, which is just incredible. But Jason has been just a privilege to hear your stories, and thank you for I'm glad you're able to reach out after I tried to reach out to you, and I really hope that you're able to maybe touch base in a few years and really experience some cool things up there in Alaska.
Speaker 3: Good Man, Hey, look, I appreciate that opportunity.
Speaker 4: I help everyone out there their story and tries to protect them, at least the good ones.
Speaker 3: Right. But anyways, Jeremiah was nice meeting you.
Speaker 4: It was nice talking to everybody, and you take care and I wish everybody the best.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, please take a minute to help out the show by subscribing on YouTube, making sure you hit the bell so you don't miss any notifications, and share the episode on YouTube with a friend. Also, if you're listening to us on a podcast, thank you so much. Make sure that you're subscribed, share the show with a friend. Really, it's all about sharing the show wherever you can. If you've had a Bigfoot encounter related to the following, or know someone who has, please reach out to me at Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com or pass on my email. Here's the list. If you've had any encounters in Oregon, which I'm sure there's probably a few of you out there, please feel free to reach out immediately. You can use email Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com. A special thank you to all the Bigfoot Society, Patreon and YouTube channel members. It's your support that helps keep the show going and I extremely appreciate it. If you want to join in the fun, you can join over at patreon dot com. Forward slash the Bigfoot Society. I'll see you there and again, thanks for listening.