Speaker 1: A shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another edition of idiotology. We'll let chin tako one on one one w JARR.
Speaker 3: But your freaking idiots all right, This hour has brought you by Rock the Bank. Our one thousand dollars cash giveaways return Monday morning and you will have thirteen chances each weekday to win one thousand dollars simply for listening for hourly keywords and entering them at WJRR dot com. And again it starts Monday morning just after nine with us, we'll.
Speaker 1: Remind you your chance to win a one thousand dollars JARR always has a bunch of winners. Add your name to that list. Will you get your hand your or your head in your hand?
Speaker 3: With which just never ever ceases to amaze me as long as we've been doing what is now called idiotology and newsviews before that, you just some of these stories you just couldn't make up if you wanted to.
Speaker 2: What's this one? We go to.
Speaker 3: Toledo, Ohio, where a woman an Ohio woman is accused of leaving her two young children alone in an unlocked car with the engine off in twenty six degree weather.
Speaker 2: Where was the car.
Speaker 1: Outside of a bar closeth meth shot shops?
Speaker 2: Yeah, thinking like a medical marijuana joint. Yeah, first the weed joints.
Speaker 1: Now, ye know it's gateway to meth shops. That's it. Myth really helps you out. It helps out dental problems, to get rid of your teeth for you, so the dentist doesn't have to pull them.
Speaker 3: Cars in the parking lot of a of the Hollywood Casino and Toledo. Oh come on, hold on, this is where parts where I can't make this up. Shanaia Gamble all right, twenty two years old? Is the mom in question left the two youngsters.
Speaker 2: Do you have a picture of her.
Speaker 3: Right here?
Speaker 2: Uh huh? She fits the exact yep, they're trying to I don't know. I mean we see it down here with leaving the kids or.
Speaker 3: Even Shakya Gamble leaves her two kids in subfreezing weather in the parking lot of the casino while she's inside trying to you know.
Speaker 1: We see it here, like I was saying, with the heat, leaving your kids or pets in the car, you.
Speaker 2: Don't do it? Isn't that? Don't they know that? Up north? If it's twenty something degrees, twenty six degrees. Don't leave them in there. He'll be fine.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna pull the one arm band at about ten times with this, with this welfare check I have.
Speaker 2: And then the rent money going here.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm already. I'm laid on it. Man, it's the seventh, but yesterday it was the seventh. She pleaded not guilty in her initial appearance.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, Okay, she's twenty two with two kids. Yeah, yeah, she's on her way. We got it. We got a future fiver, don't We don't judge? Do we have a future fiver here?
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna gnosticate if she's gonna turn out five kids?
Speaker 2: What do you mean don't judge?
Speaker 1: Says the guy who's talking about as she's sitting there with two kids in the freezing car.
Speaker 3: Last name gamble, and she's gambled again. Let me refer to you to my initial comment. As long as we've done this, I just report these stories. I don't make them up. Yeah, I'm going five. We're not here to solve the world's problems, dude, No, just to comment on them. As close as we're gonna get.
Speaker 1: I'm just trying to save the taxpayer some money, because I bet those kids are gonna.
Speaker 2: Be wards of the state.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, very much, some government cheese. Let's go to Concord, North Carolina. Woman there actually had to be hospitalized after she accidentally glued her eyes shut.
Speaker 2: Oh no, is it? Is it?
Speaker 1: Remember the lady had the big lawsuit because she put the super glue in her eyes, say, thinking it was his eye drops.
Speaker 3: That's literally the situation here. She thought it was her contact solution. Oh god, this nail glue.
Speaker 2: That would be the worst. Man.
Speaker 1: Have you ever had the pink eye where your eyes are sealed shut?
Speaker 2: Have you ever had that where it gets crusty and stuff.
Speaker 1: No, where you wake up and you can't open them look and they're like this and they're sealed together.
Speaker 2: You've never had that, have you.
Speaker 3: I've had pink eye where it gets a little crusty, but to the point where I'm not able to look out the eye because it's sealed shut. No, I have not had the pleasure of experiencing that.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell you. I've had that as a youngster because you were the dirty kid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had that as a youngster many times, and it was the biggest nightmare because I was I was a kid, and I remember on a trip to New York in the back of the station wagon, waking up from like a slumber. You know that pop. Sure, Pop would leave so early in the morning. I woke up, but my smoke would wake up. Uh yeah, exactly. He's sig smoking him reaching over for Bruski No, and I'm like this.
Speaker 2: Oh, hey, I can't.
Speaker 1: Say it was my eyes were sealed hut with pinky. It's the worst pat think of that with glue.
Speaker 3: She so she wears contacts and grabbed the nail glue instead of the eye drops. So I don't wear contacts. Would that would mean her contacts weren't in or she because if they were, and she would should have been able to see that it was nail glue.
Speaker 2: She's just a moron. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: And again, if you if you go back to that first story, not the woman, not the fiver there I was talking about. I'm talking about the first story of the lady that that glued.
Speaker 2: Her eyes shut. She tried suing for like a million dollars or something, and she may have gotten it. Are you you're confusing? Are you confusing? The gorilla glue girl who glued her hand to her head or something.
Speaker 1: No, she didn't glue her hand to it. There was one glued her eyeshut. And then she tried putting a lawsuit against them, and it's like, you're a dumbass.
Speaker 2: I know you're not my household.
Speaker 3: I know, call us crazy, but our eye drop solution and the glue products are kept in different areas of the house.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 3: Generally the eye drop solution is and what is that thing called in the bathroom a medicine cabinet.
Speaker 1: And then usually the you know, the the gorilla glue or any of those products are gage. We're in your tape and scissors and tools, maybe stuff like that. Maybe she lives in a tiny house. Pat don't judge again.
Speaker 3: Okay, you all are gonna want the visuals of this. Say hello to twenty two year old Sofia Ros or Sofia Ross. She works at Hooters in Sarasota. This is the Yeah. Really, Sophia had a few and got pulled over. I don't know if it was after her shift, but because she had the Hooters sweat suit on and the Hooters server outfit underneath. When she removed the top of the sweatshirt to fail at trying to flirt her way out of a suspected Do you I.
Speaker 1: We're gonna make out here, to wake out here, pick out of heat?
Speaker 3: Bro Okay, do you want to try this first exercise for me?
Speaker 2: I will do anything for your daddy. All right? Can you put your feet together in your hands? Okay? Are you wearing? Are you wearing wearing? Glasses of God? Seconds? Why you've such a nerve? Broll some daddy.
Speaker 3: She lives up the sweatshirt top. I'm looking right there, tight white servers outfit.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Now the scary part is I hate it. She's on the road.
Speaker 3: She was pulled over. Listen to this pulled over right around two am. She this back and forth. When I have the video, two different videos for you on our Facebook page. There's a clip that's been cut down for a local news report, and then there's the full body camp from the officer of the whole interaction.
Speaker 2: That's what I need. I need a full body shot. Ye, Well, go down to the next video there on the Facebook. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So she's pulled over at two am. This back and forth goes on for so long. She didn't even get breathalyzed until three twelve in the morning, but even at that point she was four times the legal limit. She can barely her pre trials tomorrow by the way way over in Sarasota County.
Speaker 1: So she's sitting there in a different orange jumpsuit. It ain't these cute little hooter short. She might need to cut that jumpsuit off at the bottom and asked her shoes.
Speaker 2: Tied up in a knot just above the belly.
Speaker 1: Ott can I serve in the lunch room?
Speaker 2: R R, Orlando's rock station.