Speaker 1: Hey guys, Princess here and welcome to another episode of By Pumpkin Original Flavor Edition. Hey, so this week we have Nadia on. She you guys, I have Nadia on plenty of times, so you guys all know what the deal is there. We do get off topic, like really get off topic like and obviously Naddy and I will never feel will never record anything. We're not talking about ray J, so of course we do. I think we talk about blue Face and Krashan. I think we talk about that time Kanye West said he thought he gave Kim Kardashian aids, Okay, that might be on topic, but this is gonna be one of those windy one episodes. So I hope you guys enjoy it. Until next time.
Speaker 2: Later.
Speaker 1: Hi, Nadia, Hi Princess, thank you for coming on the show. I know I text you out of nowhere. Do you want to talk about Courtney and Kim take New York?
Speaker 2: I do. I haven't watched this since it premiered. Yeah, because it aired.
Speaker 1: I didn't love the spinoffs.
Speaker 2: I liked Miami, like the first Miami season. I remember liking that.
Speaker 1: I can't believe the last Miami season because by the way, they do when they do Kim Courtney and Kim take Miami, they smush it in with the Courtney and Chloe take Miami. So like when you're looking forward to Hulu or Disney Plus or whatever, that's where it is. Because I had to find something there, and oh, I've been pulling clips. I pulled a clip from last week's episode where Kim was gonna punch Chris, and I pulled the clip because I'm doing a series of the case against Scott Dissick and I had to have a sip at a and so it was in that season and I forgot that. The last season in Miami, she found out she was pregnant with North.
Speaker 2: Oh wow r because she kind of starts dating Kanye, yeah, like pretty soon.
Speaker 1: But she doesn't she doesn't talk about.
Speaker 2: It, No, she doesn't. I think he appears in like one episode where she's in the studio.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I also think that, like I also think that, like as Kanye as has on one of his mini rants on a microphone somewhere, has said that they weren't really together when she got pregnant. They weren't like in a solid relationship mm hmm. And he thought it's that she was calling to say that he given her AIDS. What, yeah, he's when she he was doing a grant about how Kim thought about having an abortion, and apparently like, first of all, that's nobody's business, right, If Kim didn't want to talk about, why why are you talking about it? But also, I am not a person. I guess I just know too many unplanned people, including myself, And I'm just like, oh so your mom had a thought when she got working fight she was like, oh so what should I do? Like why are you so offended by that?
Speaker 2: That's not that big of a deal, isn't may it weird about that stuff? I really don't know why.
Speaker 1: I know, And I wouldn't even care if my mom was like, well, I was on our way to the abortion, because I mean, she didn't go in there, So what do we fucking met?
Speaker 2: Either I'm here or I'm not. It's really don't make no, never buy me.
Speaker 1: And if I'm not, I'm not offended.
Speaker 2: Because like I'm not, I don't exist.
Speaker 1: But anyway, he and I don't know if he was if he was like running first, I don't know what the fuck he was doing. But he was making a speech about how Kim I considered getting an abortion with North and that she'd called him and was like upset, and he just thought, oh no, did I give Kim Karashian aids like.
Speaker 2: I feel like leaks?
Speaker 1: Like hey, where did that come from from?
Speaker 2: Like what? Oh my god?
Speaker 1: Apparently they just weren't like either he was cheating on her or they just weren't like in a like a monogamous They were just chilling, you know what I mean each other. Yeah, And I just think that's so funny that, like when I think of Miami, I do not when I think of the Miami spinoffs. That's where she found out she was pregnant. M M. It's also punched a mirror.
Speaker 2: Oh we'll get to that one. Is that also the speech he gave when he said he should have dated Paris Hilton, And I'm like, I don't think you couldn't have. They don't.
Speaker 1: I think he could have had sex with her and they would have like went somewhere one time. But I don't know if they I don't know if she'd like seriously been like let's be together. No, she is a racist.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I think you know, thirty five percent of why they don't like Mauricio is because he's Jupich So you know, I don't see it for you in that way.
Speaker 1: That's why he could call him Maurice all the fucking time. Yeah, okay, so this is this. This episode is season two, Episode two is called go Get Your Man. It is called that because remember Chris has left to go to Minnesota. Can I ask you m M two questions? One, what is your favorite Kim Kardashian face? And too, I think of Chris Humphries.
Speaker 2: Okay, so this is low key the end of my favorite Kim era.
Speaker 1: I love Hi.
Speaker 2: It's Princess Kim Kardashian. Like at how like he got my new Bentley, Like that is my Kim. That's my Kim down. Chris Humphries is an enigma, wrapped in riddles, wrapped in quack cash. Question Martin, because I was.
Speaker 1: Like, I don't know how much gash yet.
Speaker 2: Because I looked him up because I'm like, oh, he's for sure married to some girl named Brittany. He's not. He's never been married.
Speaker 1: After this, I looked him up too. I was like, motherfucker doesn't have a baby somewhere. He doesn't have a creepy.
Speaker 2: He's creepy. I don't trust. Why doesn't he have a girl?
Speaker 1: A lot I don't know, And also like I feel like he would be a lot more low key than Yes, I mean anything's lokey to dating than marry Kim Kardashian, Okay, anything else, right, I.
Speaker 2: Would think it's like a girl named Brittany that he went to high school with and they live in Minnesota and they have three kids. When a guy is like weirdly conservative and like not really conservative, but like traditional and wanting to settle down, but he hasn't done it yet, I have questioned, right, because like there's always a girl who's willing for that, And if you're the man in that situation, by the nature of what you want, it's very easy to find that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I don't know, he's got to have a girlfriend. He's just not public or anything. He's got to have somebody that lives in that track house of his and just enjoys making sausage with him.
Speaker 2: He looks like a baby. He looks like they took a baby and they put it on the body of a basketball player, like a baby head.
Speaker 1: That's how I feel, like, what is saying, Leonardo DiCaprio always looks like to me, he looks like when when on Family Guy when they age Dewey up and they have a hawk in a like a man's body, but then they put like facial hair on him. That's what That's what Leo looks like to me at all times.
Speaker 2: Do you know. I've never been one that's been really attracted to Leonardo DiCaprio, So I don't really even look at him that much. I was just.
Speaker 1: I was just talking about Timothy shallow May because I was talking because on the wrap up episode this week. Last week, I did a I was talking about him getting dressed for Jordan Wood's his wedding. And the thing about Timothy is that he although he wasn't a teen idol, he got famous very in a young way when he was still in that androgynous like I said that, I said that he was. He had the type of face that if you were on Dragon Race and you're on the put put someone in your drag challenge, you'd be like, oh, thank God, the makeup is gonna look good on him, like Hero.
Speaker 2: Twin. Yeah.
Speaker 1: It just it just like we can go either way with gender. I should call it gender is a construct face because we don't know what gender this is, and so we like, but you got to grow out of that, you know, like that's something that is in youth. And I was talking about Jonathan Taylor Thomas. I was talking about Leo DiCaprio, Like when he was young and hot, it was because he kind of looked like a girl. That's yeah, yeah, and you can't look like that forever. What happens is you grow up and you're like a fucking old man. Well a baby face on an old man's body. That's what you look like.
Speaker 2: Actually, the only person who can do it is little Fizz.
Speaker 3: Okay, but you have to be that's like you have to be in your stud era of androgyny Okay, that carries you through.
Speaker 1: I feel like that's right. So all right, so you might look like a little boy girl, right, yes, but when you get older, you got to move into the stud category.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. You have to be confident in that. Mm hm.
Speaker 1: You definitely have to get a bandana of some type and put it somewhere on your person.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, and you've got to wear like white tennis shoes and chains. You also kind of start have to be stuck in the year two thousand and eight.
Speaker 1: That's true, and you need to refer to yourself as a studspin like that. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, okay, well to me, that's what you gotta do. Get to it, Okay. So yeah, we were just talking about how Chris. I was surprised too when I looked that up about Chris, I.
Speaker 2: Was like, oh, but here's the other thing. So I went to a very small school and because of that college, I got to be around athletes because the school was just so small, so you just like knew everybody. Basketball players are fucking weird. And I think it's because I have a theory. Their teams are smaller, they play a lot more games, and they and when they're growing up as a kid, they play that. If you have a child that plays basketball, they play basketball all the time. Like it's more than football. Like football, it's just because because you get hit, you can only play so much. They play it all the time. They are not around people, and they're tall as hell, so they're just like they're kind of weird.
Speaker 1: You can literally play basketball with just a hooping yourself.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's very solitary, and they get like very insular. I remember we would go to parties and the basketball players would stand in a circle and dance with each other, and there would be girls like trying to dance with them, and they'd be like, uhh, we're dancing with each other. Like that was a vibe, like it.
Speaker 1: Like were they were I don't even know what to call it, Like when they do the dance circle and someone's in the middle dancing or.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's how they dance, and they would block off and no women could get in. Now, football players, which is what I liked back in the day. They're fun. They're social because the team is big. There's a lot of people that hang out with bast what team is small. So they're just.
Speaker 1: Imagining these like six five motherfuckers just in a circle break dancing for each other. And just when you go and you're like, oh, what's going on, they're like, ah close.
Speaker 2: Literally, they would turn girls away from parties if you were too big. They were nuts. Like so I always when I see basketball players, I'm like, they're weird. Oh my god, you have to be wary. Don't date a basketball player.
Speaker 1: Well, Also, Chris is twenty six in this and he's a very young twenty six. I would clock him close through the twenty to twenty two. Yeah, he seems very young. I feel like his family is pretty I mean, I'm just, I'm just, but I feel like he's his family is very like protective, like he's mostly he's mostly at home all the time. I don't get it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was looking what rewatching the episode today and it seems like somebody put them together for like a group project in school, and they were like, Oh, we kind of like each other, so we're just gonna hook up. But they have no chemistry.
Speaker 1: No, they don't have any chemistry. I can't imagine them fucking no. Like and Karen and I talked about this last week that Kim is how she got her start being famous is a sex tape. But Kim does not give off sex fixen. I just she just does it not in her regular life. Sure, she'll do a lot of shoots with her ass out, but in terms of like is she gonna suck your dick? I don't think so, Like like on a top day, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think she did in the video. I've never seen the video, but I think she does in the video. But I don't think it's very well because I don't think that's her ride.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that track. She just seems like someone who I was gonna say a little drive, but I didn't mean it that way.
Speaker 2: I just like, I don't think she gets wild and crazy.
Speaker 1: No, she's very controlled about things, and so I can't imagine them having sex. I don't remember the meeting, Like I know that they must have met in the first season of Courtney and Kim Take New York, but I don't remember that, and I just don't I they have no chemistry whatsoever. So I posted a clip from last week's episode on Instagram and there's like a million comments and a lot of like and I was like, oh, this is why I don't post some fucking like social media. This is too much. But one of the comments said that these two people were in completely different relationships. They were just going on at the same time in the same place, and I was like, yeah, yeah, that's exactly what happened. I struggle though, to figure out what Kim thought she was getting. Do you think it was just because Chloe Mary Lamar?
Speaker 2: Yes, I think she wanted to get married. I think she wanted to This is back when I was just thinking about this. This is people didn't want to just be known as like reality stars, and I think Tim was just very like grasping for like something. And I feel like getting married and getting a People magazine spread solidifies her celebrity. And I think she was just like, he'll do.
Speaker 1: You know, that's exactly what you want to think about your future husband, He'll do. I think she was just like, well, I do like black guys, so like okay, and he's like a quarter black. Well see, I don't think she really like that click to her.
Speaker 2: And I think when she was like, oh, this is not this is not Reggie Bush, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I'm saying. I think this was a rebound from Reggie hard fucking core. I think think that I don't know how she feels now, but I think at the time Reggie was the one that got away.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I mean Reggie Bush is like my type down, so I get I get it. But I think she thought she was going to be like married to him, but he was like, I don't want a wife who's like famous for being.
Speaker 1: Yeah he had that, and then I think he was cheating on her.
Speaker 2: Of course they all cheat.
Speaker 1: And didn't he get married to someone who looks exactly like her, and the kid looks just like North.
Speaker 2: Yes he did. He absolutely. I don't think she looks like her because I've seen them sort of recently. I think she like had the same vibe as Kim, like the same look. So I think now that she's older, that's true. I think he had a type.
Speaker 1: Of course, I think he had a type too. The type was exotic, yeah, big air quotes in a bad block chiet, or as I call my husband, racially ambiguous. So I could be anything you want me to be.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yes, it was.
Speaker 1: Just giving me a bunch of shit about I'm just like, I'm just not black enough, which is I'm not gonna let him do that to me. I'm like, whatever, Oh, I have four black grandparents. I don't know what to say to you. But after he said that shit to me, he goes in a store, comes out, and he goes, oh, that guy just asked him I was Columbia and I was like really, I was like really, okay, uh huh, racially ambiguous. But yeah, that's that's his type in terms. Okay, So I'm not going to go through this chronologically. Let's just talk about Kim and Chris, I do want to point out that when Jonathan and Simon are over there, okay, and they point to that super Bowl ring shit with.
Speaker 2: It is so ugly.
Speaker 1: I do not believe it so ugly. And it's just I don't know, it looks like she's wearing an oversized or ring. It just is ugly.
Speaker 2: It looks like she got it out of like one of those gumball like one of those like machines.
Speaker 1: It looks like she got an old Navy in the jewelry section.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's like comically large.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and but I was looking at Chloe's ring too, same fucking thing.
Speaker 2: But that was the era when the girls were getting big ass engagement rings so ugly, it was like how big can it be?
Speaker 1: I know she doesn't still have it. I think she had to give it to him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think you Yeah, I think you're supposed to get when you get divorced, you have to get the ring back.
Speaker 1: I do. I think that's just during the fiance, like when you guys. I don't think you have to give it back when she get married. I think he wanted it back, like he was like, no, give it back to the back.
Speaker 2: I probably something I mean it was something he probably sold it probably, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, but I would have too, like, what do you want me to keep it?
Speaker 2: Like no, and it is ugly. It is ugly, ugly, ugly.
Speaker 1: So I mean a lot of what Kim is doing in this show is ugly. Like there was a top she had on. I was like, would you borrow that from?
Speaker 2: M Jay?
Speaker 1: What'd you get that from?
Speaker 2: They are so all of their makeup is really bad, and it really goes to show how beautiful Kim is that she man still looks beautiful because it's like the translucent powder is like on their face so heavy, and they have the worst lipstick colors I have ever seen in my life.
Speaker 1: I was actually talking about this because I was talking about how and maybe I was talking to you about how Chloe has always been the ugly sister. I didn't say she was ugly. I'm saying that Courtney's actually quite beautiful. But Kim has been beautiful since the day she was born. Yes, and I'm not like I think some people would dispute that, but I'm not like growing up in the nineties, Oh, she's be fifty in the nineties in Calabasses, being racially ambiguous. I promise you Kim was beautiful.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I'm sure people told her that all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and she is really pretty and like, but and then Courtney come, I mean good Courtney, Chloe comes. Chloe is not the petite little thing that these two are. She's always been the ugly sister, just has been, and that probably contributes to a lot of stuff that fucking happens that I think she's still dealing with to this day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why she looks like somebody put like she looks like a lollipop, Like she's got a huge headed kind of body, and it's because she's like trapped in this body just more thick, like crazy thing. But she's someone I don't blame her because I can't imagine it was very easy.
Speaker 1: Not at all, being the way she is, not at all. And and you know it's her sad like as you explained, like what she looks like now, I think she looks the best she's ever looked. And that's like those two things are actually competing ideas and they're they're both true.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's the harsh reality of it all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she looks great, and but she had to do all that. I mean, really, she went on quote unquote revenge body like that. That's her journey after Lamar.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, Oh did you see that she has a new show on.
Speaker 1: Hulu about the girls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm like, oh, snooze.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I saw. I saw some sat talker talking about it, and they scrapped all of the talking hits from the stat from that staff, from the cast, and Chloe's doing the talking heads. It's like, she's not even a fucking show. What are y'all doing?
Speaker 2: That is so weird. That's weird, right. Yeah.
Speaker 1: In theory, I thought it might be something, but I can tell it's not anything.
Speaker 2: No, No, I think maybe she's doesn't want the girls to like talk about each other in the talking heads.
Speaker 1: Well, reality TV is about conflict and resolution. She knows that. She's been on reality TV for fucking twenty years, So I don't know why she doesn't understand that. But I don't know. Maybe something happened and Melika and Melika the other one is oh, because I don't never happen. It's Melika and the other Melika. Somebody else calls them the Melikas. Yeah, but those are actual her friends. Those are legitimately her friends and yes, so uh maybe that's part of it. I'm not sure. Okay, So we were talking about the big ring. We were talking about how everyone's like, okay, so he's in Minnesota. He's there to train NBA lockout, a thing I forgot completely ever existed and oh me too, Like that shit went straight up my of my mind, No need to keep that there. And he is like in between seasons, he trains in Minnesota. That's where he's from, and so that's where he went. Also because they foolishly, and I think it was for the show, but it was still stupid have decided to live in a suite with Scott Courtney and a baby.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's like hellish why.
Speaker 1: It's pretty big, but they need it too, and like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the entire They had the entire film crew. I know, there's makeup artists, there is a personal assistance. Like there's probably a million people in that suite.
Speaker 1: I know. And I just don't understand why they did that. I mean, I do understand it's for the show, but pretending like there's not a show here. You guys have never lived together, so you're gonna go live in a hotel with your sister and her baby and her yeah, and her alcoholic situationship. Yeah, that's ridiculous. So everyone says that's weird. I had a long distance marriage at one point. It was because I went to go visit a friend in Chicago while we lived in New York, and I called my husband said I live over here now, so.
Speaker 2: I love Chicago. I don't blame me.
Speaker 1: I love Chicago. It was such a great city. And so we were a long distance for a little bit and then he and I was like, if you want to stay married, you got to move to Chicago. And he moved to Chicago, and after we've been there for like a year and a half, he hated Chicago by the way.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: He went to go visit his mother in New York and then called me and was like, I live in New York now, so I don't have to tell you. I think that's you and that I well, actually I think he only held out for like four months and I held out for over a year. And so, but everyone said the same shit that they were saying to Cam and Chris and that, like, you can't have a long distance marriage, not for no reason, no.
Speaker 2: Date, because how do you get to know each other or anything.
Speaker 1: Because they don't really know each other either, no at all. That said, I have always thought I'd make an excellent military wife because I'm cool with you be gone for two years, so I'll talk to you later. And I think that in this particular case, Kim would have thrived if he was located in New York and she was stationed in LA I think she would. I think that marriage would have lasted longer because I think that's how their courtship went. And I think that she does not realize or remember she does because she said she figured out on the honeymoon that this marriage was gonna work. I think that she is not quite ready to admit that she does not like him. And I don't think he really likes her.
Speaker 2: No, they they don't. They have nothing between them. It's not even hate.
Speaker 1: There's like nothing, yeah, yeah and there. But they're just so opposite m h. And also he is entirely too fucking dig He's huge.
Speaker 2: When he literally picked her up and throw her, I'm like, you're about to launch her across.
Speaker 1: But she loves that.
Speaker 2: She does love it.
Speaker 1: She loves it. She is a Sheena Sey. She just wants someone to do the dirty dancing lift with her.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah. She she likes a big man, which is why she hated athletes for so long.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, and then she hit Then she went to Kanye. And I just can't imagine that this Kim that we're seeing here in this relationship was in a relationship with Kanye West.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean, she's she's like an alien. She's like the whole time she was in Minnesota, I was like, this woman doesn't belong here. Wow, she cannot be in Minnesota, like.
Speaker 1: She did like commercial and he did pick her up like right where they pick up this girl. And I was say, oh, Kim, I forgot you, Like.
Speaker 2: But it like freak. I was like, what is she doing here? Like I was, I was like, this doesn't go This doesn't matches. Is she going to live here and like go to the Krogers?
Speaker 1: Like is she going to go to a local mall?
Speaker 2: No, she's not. Is she going to talk to like, god forbid, Chris's family and like go to a barbecue?
Speaker 1: Is she going to open the door and there'd be children out there asking for an autograph?
Speaker 2: What the fuck was that she gonna She's gonna go to the PTA meeting, Like, what the hell is she going to do a.
Speaker 1: Minnesota And also she has We can sail our things about the Kardashians, but they do have a family culture. They are a family that spends an incredible amount of time with each other and always have. I do not believe that she could have even if she wanted to, that she could have like gone there and been away from her family. Now. Chloe, on the other hand, has been doing that and was it planning to do that for fucking Chris or Tristan right when she thinks lewis wherever the fuck he was.
Speaker 2: At, she was because she is so like, let's talk about male center. She is dick obsessed. So I think she would maybe do anything for man.
Speaker 1: I think so too, But I think that's growing up being the ugly sister.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think.
Speaker 1: That's what that is. Yeah, she like she's the one that's like, Kim, you need to go get your man. I think that's what it was named after, like your man.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And by the way, Cloe Money is my least favorite Chloe. I don't like the money.
Speaker 2: Is this her clothe money era?
Speaker 1: It's her clone money Eras you walk in everyone yell clothe money.
Speaker 2: I don't like that either.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no no, She's like, what did she say? Oh, I stopped working a lot to support Lamar, to chase Lamar around with his crackpipe. Guys, that's what she was doing. And she's like, if you have a couple of days off, Kim, you need to be in Minnesota. You need to do it because like that's your husband.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's a life of a wife. She's yandy like this in this episode.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's like, here it is the wife is here.
Speaker 2: Listen. If Chloe and Lamar were not as famous, they would be walking around the mall with King and Queen matching T shirt.
Speaker 1: And you know it, they would have I remember, I will never forget I was actually living in New York. I was actually living in Queens when Lamar brought Chloe to Jamaica, av which is not It's like she took a spotty area and that's where they would have got their T shirts. Someone want to make surence for them, they said, King and Queen. They and also if they weren't famous, actually not, even if they weren't famous, Chloe would still be with Lamar. She said that someone because I watched the doc I did an episode on it. She said that someone gave her the advice that they need to do an intervention and that she needs to tell him that if he's not gonna stop doing drugs, she's gonna divorce him. He's when she said it, he was like, cool, give me my passportum out Like he didn't. She didn't even leave him. He left her.
Speaker 2: I would have never told nobody that.
Speaker 1: I would have never I would have spinned that story to where I was like at the intervention, I love know I was leaving him. I would never tell him that, tell people that I that that man high on fucking crack on a three day bender broke up with me. I wouldn't.
Speaker 2: No, I would have gotten back together with him. To break up with him, oh absolutely, the last laugh.
Speaker 1: There's no fucking way. And so I think Chloe would still be with Lamar in a lot of ways. She loved him, Yeah, she loved him, and they've talked baby talked to him and call each other lammy and she just and he was big enough that she felt like a little a little baby with him. Yeah, I think that's nice. But yeah, like but at this moment, Chloe it got married first, and if anybody recalls, I watch, I remember watching, and I remember Kim was spinning the fuck out. Yeah, she was like, lamar so tall, why would you even Then she's running around this dude, and she's like, she's like, you know, since I have everything for my wedding, Chloe can use it. Since I'm never going to use it, she was spinning the fuck out.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It's like Kim gets randomly like traditional like with stuff like that in such a weird way.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 2: I think, what uh, Courtney says, they're very competitive with each other.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think so. I I also I think here's the thing. When Courtney got married and she said that Kim wasn't happy for her, I believe that. I don't think anything would do with Travis Barker. I people put too much on that these girls love to share dick. They passed Bieber around games, they did all of them. He was passed from person to person. He was a pass around baby. And Game has had sex with both Chloe and Kim.
Speaker 2: Oh god not y.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think Kim at least sucked Travis's dick at the very least, and like they don't care about that I don't know why people keep like they're like, oh, she's nobody's jealous. Guys, they will they will share a man. They actually will do. Like half the people Kendall has has dated have been I think Courtney has showed up with like it's yeah, they don't give a fuck. So, but what I think when Clo married Lamar and when Courtney married Travis, I don't think Kim cared about the person they were married. I think Kim was just like, oh, I'm single, yeah, and she's not in love. And I don't even know if she wanted to get married that day, but I think that she wanted to be in love, and so yeah, I believe she wasn't happy for Also, Courtney, I don't like none of her dresses is like any of that. I was like, oh no to all of this. So I also think Kim was like, literally like this is ugly. I think that was also what was happening. So yeah, So, but Chloe has something to hang over her in a lot of ways. Also, although we all know what Lamar was doing, no none of the public knew except for the people who cleaned his hotel room. She said, you'd have to go clean the rooms so they wouldn't tell stories about him. I was like, oh my god, oh god, that he got you cleaning up fucking hotel rooms. Girl again, why are you telling us this? Shut up?
Speaker 2: And you know, he like was in the Big Brother house shitting on himself, so who knows.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I don't watch Big Brother. He was shitting on himself in there.
Speaker 2: I don't want you either. But that was the news. That was a word on the curb that he would like he's lactose intolerant, but he would drink milk at night before he went to bed. Why I don't disturbed, he's disturbed.
Speaker 1: Lactose intolerant people and people to wear glasses are two groups of people that will just deny their disability. That would just be like, no, I don't eat these glasses. Oh actually I'll have some ice cream. Like they don't give a fuck.
Speaker 2: They don't, they don't.
Speaker 1: They just pretend they're not and just keep doing it so you shit them. Okay. Cool. I also think that so Kim marries Chris, Chris is the family doesn't like him, right, He's not a broken bird like all the other men are.
Speaker 2: I was literally just thinking about that all the men they get have like some sort of sad family problem.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I think Chris's mom is still alive, Kanye's mom was dead, Lamar's mom was dead. The reasons Scott's all around because his mama died, Like yep, Christ's mama died. I honest to God believe Travis lost his momm when he was like thirteen years old, like two days before high school started. Like I honestly think Chris had too much of a family or at the work there. I don't think he slid into the family the way everyone else did. And I think that's part of why none of them.
Speaker 2: Went right right, Because they want people to be part of their family.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, they want people to be a part of their family. And they're addicted to men who need like mommies, who need mommies. They love that they are codependent queens. Yes, with Casey. They love to like take in a man and just take care of everything and be responsible for his feelings and his thoughts and everything. And I also think Chris resisted that in a way, Like I think like if Lamar were his side of his closet was dirty, Chloe would just organize it and Lamar would be like, oh, this is nice. He wouldn't be like, don't touch my stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's Chris would be like, I have my stuff the way I want it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not cleaning up right now. I'm not really my stuff where it is. I think that that's part of the fact that he comes from a family unit, and also he has roots in Minnesota. So when he goes to Minnesota the train and she follows him there because everyone told her to, she like, he's comfortable there. That's where he lives. Whatever apartment he had in New York when he was playing for Brooklyn or whatever, that's not where he lives. He lives in Minnesota, right right. I don't I don't think she realized that.
Speaker 2: I don't think she realized anything about him. I think she's like, well, why would you want to live in Minnesota where you can.
Speaker 1: Live in LA And he's like, I was bored here and I grew up here and this is.
Speaker 2: Where and she's like why does that matter?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well does that matter? He's like, I literally have a Minnesota in like driver's license. What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: I can kind of understand that she just wanted to get married but I'm like, what is she getting out of this?
Speaker 1: I think the same thing that Kanye. Kanye was obsessed with her because he's like a porn addict. But I think he thought he was getting like Princess.
Speaker 2: Kim Yeah right, yeah, and then she's like a person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's like a person that that is using her baby voice, Like that's not her real fucking voice. Yeah, when you're talking to her at eleven PM, I bet you that's she's like, hey, wait a a second, where did Princess Kevin go?
Speaker 2: Yeah, whereas like, yeah, I'm looking at you with her like giant.
Speaker 1: Eyes, giant eyes and giant eyelashes. Just yeah, I think that you didn't realize that. So she gets there in his perfectly normal house. There's nothing wrong with this house. Eighty percent of the world lives in a house like that. Yes, and she's cooking and stuff. I don't understand why she would get Italian sausage and cut off the sausage skins. You can just get ground Italian sausage. What is that.
Speaker 2: I didn't know what they were doing. They were making a mess, they were playing around. I wouldn't want him to cook me nothing. I don't wantn't want to make her peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
Speaker 1: I don't think Kim is like that. I do think like Courtney and uh, Chloe cooked quite a bit. I do not think. I'm not letting Kylie cook me nothing. I'm not letting Kendle cook me shit.
Speaker 2: No, well she doesn't eat. I'm not for me.
Speaker 1: I would let Caitlyn cook me shit and not a one of these motherfuckers. I think Chris cooks. I think Chris cooks because she had such a big family. They did like big holidays. This is before she had enough money to pay a bunch of people, you know, right, I think she actually yeah yeah, and they made a lot of Armenian food.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: She had to learn how to do that. And because she had to pretend she was Armenian, Like you know, she was pretending because it was easy pretending. Oh. I don't know if you heard last week's episode, but I want to ask you a question.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: I have no information and no evidence, but I believe that Chris after she was married to Caitlin, definitely fucked Rob again. Oh yeah, because he's paying her name mame Marcus card. He's giving them money for rent. I think she fucked him a few times. I don't think Caitlyn knew, and I think that's part of the way that that's part of the reason everything was so blended, and that that ruined these girls' lives because they're all running around in here letting a Tristan and a Scott like just show up all the time because they think that's how you're supposed to do it. And what they don't know is that their mother was fucking their father for a lot longer than they thought.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I have also have no evidence, but I could see that because I do think Chris Chris Jenner, I do think she's I think she's Wilie like. I think she's always up to something, and I don't think she makes the best decisions.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna read her whole memoir. I'm gonna read her memoir at some point, But the parts I have seen, she basically was like busting and open on the tennis court outside their heart, on the stairs, in the bed she shared when Robert her kids were watching TV downstairs like she was. She don't she got that freaking her. Okay, she'll do what needs to be done.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I totally see that with her. I think she was probably the definition of like a Ford housewife.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Oh she was Gabrielle on a fucking uh yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean absolutely her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I did, I just I And I think that's how they got all these broken birds and they and I mean the truth was, Caitlyn was a broken bird when she found her.
Speaker 2: She was not not a dollar or a dime.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's strange for her children still still and so she what she did was she gave Caitlyn a career, She gave Caitlyn a family. She and she made Caitlyn famous again irrelevant again in a lot of ways. And I don't think people talk about that enough, that Caitlyn was also a broken bird.
Speaker 2: I mean, at Caitlyn not married Chris. I mean, not only would we not be talking about her, she wouldn't have that Malibu.
Speaker 1: You mean, the house in albu that she killed someone on the way to.
Speaker 2: Why have so many celebrities killed people in the car.
Speaker 1: We were thinking about Brandy immediately, Brandy.
Speaker 2: About Brandy, of course.
Speaker 1: Brandy, and and and we need to be clear, Brandy did not run over the killed the lady. It was a car piloup she was just in it, and they she was a part of the car pile up, and they sued her because she'd only went over there with some money but still being involved in killing a lady with a car knocking out that boys, I immature, You're really started the East Coast West Coast War, like because do you know that story?
Speaker 2: No? I, but that doesn't surprise.
Speaker 1: Ray J is the one that told he was running around studios and stuff. Ray J is the one that told Biggie that he saw fate in Tupac together.
Speaker 2: Why the hell would you believe anything that ray J said to you. I don't like this is why I don't like baby.
Speaker 1: Small, This is this is this is this. He started the East Coast West Coast War. If Whitney was alive, she might have had a surrogate baby with ray J. She might get married to ra j A right now?
Speaker 2: What is his appeal?
Speaker 1: I think he is charismatic, but I've gotta have him in small doses, Like once you live with him, he's pulling a gun out on you on Live. You're like, wait a second, But if you just if you just hang with him for like a half a day, he's probably super fucking fun and funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, he's like the he's like Bart Simpson and he's like the ultimate brother.
Speaker 1: He's like Bart Simpson. And you know what I bet for Whitney. He she he reminded her of a young Bobby Brown.
Speaker 2: I bet you yeah, yeah, yeah, I have an uncle that not to the level of insanity violence of ray J, but I have the uncle that is has a similar vibe. And you know he has to be Gibby Mama, So there's something going on with that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's he's he's got the gift of gab.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, I think think back to when he I think I don't know what show it was, but Speedy was the host or whatever, and he goes a phone or something, Oh, glasses, this unbreakable and then yes, he said, go ahead, try break them, and the guy Speedy like breaks them. And then ray J Munion says, I don't care, he's just oh, he reminds me of Soldier Boy in that way and that like he's here comedy gold if.
Speaker 2: You can give him in an interview, yes, but I would not want to be with him for more than maybe fifteen minutes like that.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, you're absolutely, like like like he's like a werewolf as the son. You're like, actually, I gotta go, have to go. I know a lot of stuff about.
Speaker 2: That, because you know he's about to drink like Don Julio or something.
Speaker 1: He's literally got the coke out and he's like you're about the start party and babe about to get wild up in here. And I'm like, right now, yeah, why are we talking? Oh people killing people? Yeah, you're right. Uh, Caitlyn would not have had that Malibu house. Caitlyn would not have had the funds to transition the way that she did. Uh. I don't think people realize how expensive gender affirming care is hugely expensive, and although you can be trans without physically transitioning, you could be a trans woman. I think that Caitlin is very conservative and Caitlyn would not consider herself trans unless she actually went through it with the surgery, Like I think Caitlyn, and please, I have no evidence of this. It's just a vibe I get off. Caitlin is one of those people that is like, are you trans woman? If you don't, if you can't pass as one, passing is really important to Caitlin.
Speaker 2: Probably, Yeah, I remember that show and she had horrible politics. And the women on the show were like, some people have to do sex work because they that's how they survive. And Caitlin was like, I don't get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah okay, yeah I did I think, yeah, yeah, okay. So they start arguing in Minnesota. Basically, he says that I wish you were like Chloe. She rides for her man and if you were down, is down like half as much as she is for Lamar. He doesn't finish the sentence, and she like starts to get mad.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The thing is Chloe does not have the career that Kim hass right. They I don't want her to host nightclubs as much as they want Kim to.
Speaker 2: No, and they're not paying as much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's probably third choice. And I think Courtney just doesn't want to do it.
Speaker 2: Courtney do the won't do anything.
Speaker 1: Courtney doesn't want to do anything. We'll talk about Courtney. So they get into this argument and then they just kind of like come back together. They're like, I do love you, And he's gonna move back to New York. His trainer's gonna go there. I mean, that's the end of that. I mean, I wish Kim had not gone there to get him, because I think they might have been married a little bit longer if she did not see him every day.
Speaker 2: Well, it seems like they both were kind of content with not being around each other. But I think they were like, well, it is weird.
Speaker 1: Every problem, Like his family was like, wait a minute, you're just not But I also think that people act as if Kim is not doing anything New York and she's actually working. It's just hard to imagine it because the show doesn't. Like now the shows that their own are like, they'll they'll tell you. They'll be like, oh, she's signing this, Oh she has to do that. Like, but on this show, unless they're doing an appearance or actually going to a store something, they don't talk about the fact that being a reality TV star is like kind of an all day everythingy job.
Speaker 2: Right, She's doing a ton of stuff all day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like she's and she's purposely being packed like this, that's part of her job. Call paparazzi on herself and walk down the street. That's literally part of her.
Speaker 2: Job, right. Right. It's not hard work, but it is still work in the sense of you have it's something that you have to do at a certain time, in a certain place, and do it in a certain way.
Speaker 1: And this is pre vlogging. I mean, hmm, yeah to a certain extent. It's it's pre like you can live in Minnesota and have a social media career.
Speaker 2: Right, She's got to be at at MTV. She's got to be there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's got to be at the nightclub. She's got to be photographed at the restaurant. She's got to be there. And I think that Chris and probably his family probably don't understand that. So it seems like Kim's just chilling in New York as opposed to, like, as opposed to coming to visit him in Minnesota. And I don't think she's chilling like that all the time.
Speaker 2: No, I think she's like answering emails and like this is before people were really on video call, so she probably had a lot of meetings in person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she probably did. Yeah, she actually mentions working eighteen hour days when the let's talk about the little spat her and Chloe got into. Chloe Chloe Money's in town. They're about to go to Hampton's and she says goodbye to Kim because Kim's gonna fly out. She goes in there and the first thing she says is, wow, you got a deep tail, and you're blacker than Chris right now. And I was like, okay, First of all, Chris is not very black, so I don't know what to tell you.
Speaker 2: But Chloe's always skirting that line.
Speaker 1: It's just remember when her and the Malika's were were going to some party and she was like a pimp and they were her her hers. It was a war party, I think, and they were on they were on leashes, and it was also making Good. It was Megan Good, It was Malika and Megan. Oh it was three of them. Oh my god. Megan Good is a bird anyway, so I don't care, like that is the birdiest bird, Like she owns the guies.
Speaker 2: She is. Me and my mama were just talking about her. Well.
Speaker 1: I saw a TikTok video of a woman that said she knew she she was basically clowning herself. That said that she did an online degree for her ex like the whole thing. And yeah, she did the whole she did his entire degree. No, people were calling her a bird all. They're like, you know, you wrong for this shit. That is crazy, and I still think Megan Good is a bigger bird than her.
Speaker 2: I mean, she's doing every random Lifetime movie that she can to. I guess keep Jonathan Majors in neckties. Like, I just don't believe in doing all that. And I was telling Princess earlier about somebody at my job making their lunch for their husband or their not even their husband, their damn boyfriend before they go to work. I just I'm like, maybe that's why I don't have a man, because I can't do that.
Speaker 1: Guys, I have a man. I don't do that. I don't do stuff like that. I've been posed to a bunch of times. I don't do stuff like that, and that's not my thing.
Speaker 2: Sorry, No, I just can't. You're gonna have to make do with yourself. Twitter.
Speaker 1: You're never gonna see a video with me. It says, get ready with me to wake up at three o'clock in the morning to make my man a lunche No, no, no, no, no, I'm asleep. Yes, I don't get up at work at four o'clock in the morning. What the fuck are you talking about?
Speaker 2: No? No, The most I'll do is like hand you a cup of coffee. And that's to be cute.
Speaker 1: I don't drink coffee, so I don't even know how to make it. I don't know. I don't know what they do over there with that machine. I don't know what is happening. Coffee tastes like ask to me. I don't know what y'all are doing. I have no idea, but yeah, what I will do is the night before, after dinner, I will throw those left overs in a tupperware thing because I can't leave it out it's bacteria, and I'll put it out a fridge and you can grab that bad boy on your way out the house in the morning. That is the most that I can do because I don't know. I just wasn't raised to make a man of lunch.
Speaker 2: I just know me either.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And if I could give anybody out there a piece of advice that it's contrary to what Chloe Money would tell you, is that when you come in someone's life, a man, a woman, whoever, you're fucking whatever, you make their life better, not easier. When I say better, you give it's fun, you're loving, You're showing them things that they've never done before. But they still got to do their own fucking laundry, like, you can't come here to clean?
Speaker 2: No, no, don't. I don't like a man asking me for stuff. I don't like that. I don't.
Speaker 1: I know labor diggers. They all are anyway, So Chloe's upset. Chloe comes in, Kim is living. She's like, I just worked eighteen hours. Get the fuck out of here. I don't I have one hour to go. She's so pissed. And I think also part of it is the cameras are with Chloe. M oh true, the lights and shit. And then so Chloe leaves and Kim I do not have to She bbms her BBM.
Speaker 2: Yes, that is BlackBerry message for young people this f YI.
Speaker 1: So she bbms her that she's a fucking disgusting troll, yes, and that she hates her and that she's and that Chloe is so jealous of her and she did that on purpose, and just basically this is what I mean when I say me and Kim is the real Kim. That's when she tried to punch Chris last episode. That's her. That's who she is. Yeah, Yeah, she's mean, and I like a mean Kim because she looks happy when she's being there. Oh, my god when she when she Molly w Courtney, she was like ever her and that bob. That bob was bobbing and she was bobbing, and Weaves used, I fucking loved that episode. I don't I've said this before, I'll say it again. I don't think that the conversation what they're mad about with Chloe is not I mean, with Courtney is not that she doesn't show her life, because now that'll be seen all those documentaries. Kim never got on there and was like, well, I've been up all night because Kanye was screaming at my mom, And why would she. I wouldn't do it either. I'd be trying to protect my person's like mental health. I wouldn't want to do that either. And Chloe never said, hey, I can't film today. I couldn't film. I wasn't at the family barbecue because I was out dragging my husband out of a hotel room with prostitutes and coke.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But I think the actual issue is that we're on this show. We have to film a certain amount of hours and days to fill up the content, and you won't even do a fake storyline Courtney. Courtney's like she's literally like why you know, like come a yoga instructor get a dog, like do something anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, And then and then she comes into something and she has a list of demands of is this organic? Is this? That? This that and third?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's like I'm not going to pretend like being a reality TV star is easy or else we'd all be doing it. It's not easy. It's it's it's humiliating in some ways and the stuff you have to give of yourself to be a good reality and sometimes you have to be a fucking villain, Like it's just it's it's hard, and Courtney is not like respecting their labor. If she didn't want to talk about Unis, if she didn't want to talk about her fucking Justin Bieber whatever. Yeah yeah, Unice was like, don't even fucking say my name on that show, Like I will sue you immediately. I just like to think of him like with a subpoena in his back pocket, like bamn, they'll do it. But I just feel like, Courney, then you have to what they're talking about is the hours working the show. That's what they're talking about. And they all think Courtney's lazy. That's fine. I mean, I kind of respect the fact that she's like, just pay me, I'm not gonna do any work, but I still understand why everybuddy is mad at her. And then Courtney got an attitude and Kim got the tap tap in that ass, and like I said, I love the way her bob was going well, and.
Speaker 2: Then I love they're so small and Chloe's so tall and she's like, oh my god, god that's going on guys, Like she can literally pick up each one of the money for hours. Yes, Yeah, that's what's so funny. She's not even like in a panic or worry that they're going to hurt each other.
Speaker 1: She's just like stop, She's like yourself Tanner is on like yours on my wall. Yeah, but that's my favorite Kim. And so like I know that she bbm Chloe with a straight face, like she is waiting for her plane to go and she's just letting her know you discussing little fucking trol. Don't you ever.
Speaker 2: Don't you ever wake me up?
Speaker 1: Don't you ever try to say goodbye to me when I'm sleeping ever again? And you know you brought those cameras in there, and my face wasn't even on you are fucking crazy, like, and.
Speaker 2: I was like, this is so much. But I don't have sisters, so maybe this is just what happens.
Speaker 1: I don't have sisters either, and every depiction I've seen of sisters makes me not want any, Like I don't I know that there there are depictions where they're like, sisters are your best friend and stuff like that, but I don't believe that. And mostly I just see sisters like killing men and having to like have each other's back over or fighting or sleeping with each other's husbands. I don't know. I just see a lot of like drama, and like I also can't imagine like coming home. I have three brothers. I can't imagine coming home from anywhere and someone's wearing my clothes, Like, what is that? That's weird?
Speaker 2: That would be insane. I have two younger brothers and we're clothes but obviously we bicker. And I just feel like if my brother walked in, I'd be like, get the fuck out, you're so annoying, And but I wouldn't send him a crazy text message because I would have just yelled at him in the moment.
Speaker 1: I have six sister in laws, and one of my first interactions with him, two of them were arguing and the other one told the other one that and that's why you got a saggy pussy. And I sometimes thinks so fucking weird that I sometimes think back to like being in the house with my brothers and if one of them yelled out, that's why you got a saggy pussy? What do.
Speaker 2: We would probably laugh like.
Speaker 1: Wait, what what?
Speaker 2: And we used to like fight when we were like be in the house by ourselves. But we never, I don't know, we never just said that to each other. Like it's just a different experience, I guess.
Speaker 1: And I think that I think that Kim and Chloe and Courtney our group, and you know, obviously Kindle and Kylie are a pair, and I think that they can say such mean stuff to each other because of how close they are.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I think that they don't think it seriously.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, and they just move on. Like when Kim called and said all this first she called then she'd be bammed. Courney just hound the phone. She's just like, I just hung up.
Speaker 2: That was so funny to me.
Speaker 1: She's like, whatever I just told you guys, stop crusing a friend Mason, but fine, whether just talk on the phone. I was like, whatever, going to the Hamptons. It doesn't like this, like this isn't a problem for them, and this, like the Kardashians make me not want to have sisters. I'm so grateful I don't have any sisters. I am so grateful that no one had their nanny drive to the school to ask me why I had their clothes on or anything like that. I'm so grateful for that sort of shit. I also think that the fact that Rob's the only boy contributes to them being in love with Rob. Well, not Kim Kikus, He's a piece of shit, but them being in love with Rob to a certain to like all up in his business, wanting to be close to whoever he's having sex with because he's the only boy. I have three brothers. I could give a fuck. I don't care where they go. I don't care who they fuck, I don't care who they get married to. I do not care.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: I do sometimes wonder if those girls love themselves, But other than that, I like, I am never like, oh wow, you gotta talk to me, but girl, take them, take them right now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, my brother has like a serious girlfriend and she's nice and we get along and everything and rich with the holidays, and so I'm like, oh, I should probably like interact with her more because she probably wants me to like her because she's dating my brother. But I'm just like, oh, hey, girl, Like I don't have anything to get into with her about it. Oh, I should probably try to let her know that I like her, so she's not like freaked out by that.
Speaker 1: I wish one of those women would ask me if I like them. I'd be like, what is your name? What is I'm not even married to my brother for like seventeen years, but what is your name?
Speaker 2: Again?
Speaker 1: Like I don't know. I literally don't care. You're doing great, sweety, don't worry about it.
Speaker 2: Don't worry about it.
Speaker 1: And also, my mother's mean by nature, So if she's being mean to you, it's fine. She's mean to everybody. Don't worry about that shit. Like you literally don't need her to like you. Nobody cares. Yeah, yeah, so that's the mean Kim's a segment of this episode. Then the other thing that we need to talk about is Courtney and Scott. Huh huh s gott is on a bender. Is on a bender. They're supposed to go to hamp to the Hampton to see his parents. His parents call Courtney and basically like, have you met have you talked to the mental case? Yeah, he won't answer the phone. He won't answer your text or phone calls. We don't know what the fuck is going on whatever, Like they they are over Scott. Yeah, and so is Courtney.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's very like shut down, which I can relate to that when I'm banis acting up being just so like I can't engage with that, I can't be angry, I can be anything. I'm just like ignoring it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean this has post him like really freaking out in Miami. I think it's pre him in the Hamptons that that when they do Courtney and Chloe take the Hamptons and like French Montana is there for some reason? Like I I don't. Yeah, yeah, I just feel like a lot's been going on, and I also think not seeing a tenth of it with this show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're glossing over it because it's like, why isn't he answering his phone?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's on a bender, And and Courtney is fully in a mom hole like that's she's in mother hole and that happens. You know, I'm fully leave, I'm team leave those kids like I. I'm like, I'm a full of on fucking person and everybody in this house knows it. I and I I I'm glad of that. And because when my kids are eating sometimes they go to mommy, I'm a knocking on the door and see if she's hungry, because they think they know that I am a person. They do not think that I just exist to serve them, right, But that first couple of years, it's real fucking hard. When I say decenter your kids. It's hard to decenter a one year old. It's real fucking.
Speaker 2: Hard, right, because they need you.
Speaker 1: They they would die. I would die, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And I also give a of grace to people. You know, obviously we're all we're we're all moving towards this idea that you really should be putting your kids online. But I have a lot of grace to people who become like kind of a mommy blogger or all their content is about their kids, because in the first first maybe five years, everything you do is about them. M it doesn't have to be, but a lot. Your world is them, and so what else are you gonna fucking talk about right now? I just give a lot of grace to that, to people with that. And so I understand where Courtney is. I don't understand why she goes to bed between nine thirty and ten pm every night with a baby. I don't get that. Uh, but fine. I don't understand why Scott's not in there with her because he's got as he's got a rage all night.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think he's probably like out in about out, But I also don't think he's doing much of the helping with the kid.
Speaker 1: Yeah. When they get to the Hampton's, everybody thinks it's weird she's still going to the Hampton. I was like, they're proud. They're basically her in laws.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think that's weird. I was like, that's his grandparents, that's mass grandparents.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm taking Mason to see his grandparents and I'll hang out at the house. And she has a good relationship with him, despite the fact that she apparently goes through their home every time she goes there.
Speaker 2: That pissed me off so bad. You do not go in someone And this is Courtney has bad manners.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not going to someone's home.
Speaker 2: And touch anything. And I was expecting these people's house to be like disgusting, and it was just a.
Speaker 1: Normal home and I'm like, a cute little house.
Speaker 2: Stop touching that lady's stuff. I don't like that.
Speaker 1: Courtney has no home training whatsoever, none, because Kim was too busy. I mean, Chris was too busy busting it out on the opening on the tennis court. But she has zero home training at all. And the way she was talking about this house, She's like, I just clean and organized and I declutter and they love it. And I was like, do they do?
Speaker 2: It's like her house is clean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, the house is clean. And I hated the part where she's like pulling stuff out and be like look at this, look at that dainty trash can, look at that, look at I'm like, yo, this isn't you're embarrassing these people? Not that I think that the stuff that they had was embarrassing, but why are you yaking stuff out from behind stuff in a bookcase in someone's house in front of cameras. Why are you doing that?
Speaker 2: Right? So this like random these like random normal people, Like it was just weird it's like, so what if they have an old computer, Like there are people of a certain age, they probably have not updated their home until they're like, they're not getting rid of a computer that probably maybe still turns on. They're just not doing that.
Speaker 1: Also, the Borders also, Scott is their only child, and people of one child can be a little I don't know, they make shrines to their child sometimes. Yeah, yeah, like every thing your kid does. Think about everything your kid does is the first and last time that will like everything, and so you kind of get like focused on him. Scott does give only child energy. I'm sorry he does.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's very spoiled.
Speaker 1: Yeah, derogatory. I'm in a derogatory way, yess. And he gives the only child energy. So that's happening. His mother actually gets upset and says something that Scott and Scott once he sobers up a little bit succordy about it, and I said, yeah, like you do need to speak to Courtney about that. Don't you ever go to someone else's house and throw some of their things away? That is a crazy thing.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't do that. And I like tease my mom about all the rugs in our house. But I would never just grab her stuff and throw away, like that's so crazy.
Speaker 1: My brother and two of my nieces and my nephew just visited my mom and when they left, they accidentally took a yellow throw. By the way, my mother coordinates her house by seasons, so I was blue and yellow right now and very sweetish, and she they accidentally took a yellow throw, and I swear to god, my mother acted like they bust in her house and robbed her armed robber showed her and got her yellow. I was like, is that something that we could go get? I was like, we could just go to home good to see if we can get No, I want mine. I was like, Okay, if Courtney showed up at her home and threw something away, I believe my mother would have shot her.
Speaker 2: Like my mother would have attached Courtney.
Speaker 1: Like scratched her face up his shit.
Speaker 2: There would have been nothing left with that hair, and I should have took that.
Speaker 1: I I really just like Courney once again, no home training, Courtney, no home training. Kardashian like, just sit your ass down. But when they get to the Hampton, Scott is there. They didn't even know he was there.
Speaker 2: So I'm maybe I don't remember this. Are Jonathan and Scott like childhood friends?
Speaker 1: Yes, they have known each other way longer than Kim, because Kim's actually his friend. Someone said that, like one of the comments on my post, which I really wanted to delete. Now it's entire somebody, it's entirely too much. Someone said, well, what does she expect? Scott had to leave his family in New York to come to LA. He moved for her. I was like, Scott was already in LA, That's what. Yeah, Like Scott's a rich kid and Scott like wanted to go to LA that and that's how Courtney met up with him, right, Like Scott is like he knew he knew Jonathan. They've done each other for a long time, which is why Jonathan was like talking to her his parents and stuff on the phone because they've been long term friend, long term friends. But yeah, what happens is they show up and they Anthons and Jonathan is there and they're like, oh, I guess Scott's here.
Speaker 2: It's crazy to think of Jonathan as a child, like he doesn't I don't know, like he like went to middle school. Like that's so crazy to me.
Speaker 1: I don't imagine if as a child, I can't do it.
Speaker 2: Like just think about it. I can't see it.
Speaker 1: I get to see it. Oh my god. But so Scott's there, he's asleep and they wake him up by sending Mason in there. And I will say this about Scott. I do not think Scott's a great father right at all. I don't. But I think he likes his children, which is more than I can say for a lot of people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he seems like happy to see it, and the Masons seemed really happy to see him, like for all whatever going on, Mason's an extremely happy baby.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I think, like I just I can imagine him talking to Penelope, like he's like hey, Pete, and like like he always seems happy to see his kids and always willing to entertain them. And I don't mean that like he's doing a show for them, but like whatever they're willing to talk about or do, he's just like okay, yeah, yeah, show me your car man, that's fine right now. I think a lot of people think Courtney's a bad mom. I don't know if I think she's a bad mom. I don't love her mothering at all, but like that time when when she was like she was like, Rain needs me to like advocate for him. And so when the nanny said something the Rain that she she brought Rain over to like give the nanny business or whatever, it's like the nanny does not work for Rain. Sorry, that's not all, but anyway, I don't love her mothering. But right now, Mason is mostly living with Scott. He's like a serious teenager at this point. And I think and people keep like bringing that up to be like, well, she's a bad mom. He hates her husband and he's bad. I'm like, if if Mason mostly live at Courtney with that makes Scott a bad dad.
Speaker 2: No, No, I think sometimes that happens where people kind of pick one parent or whatever reason. I don't think that's that unusual.
Speaker 1: Scott seems chill. He seems to delight and delight in seeing his kids. I don't know if he's like enforcing homework, but whatever, I think. I think it's perfectly fine for Mace to want to live over there. And he doesn't want to be on camera, which is which also makes sense. And so when they're like, well he wasn't at her wedding, Yes he was, he just wasn't being filmed. He well, he's not with it. He just doesn't want to be filmed. You have no idea. Now Mason comes down, and it's like I hate my mom, okay, right, But I.
Speaker 2: Imagine like whatever's going at the Travis Barker Houser's, like Alabama's always there with fifty thousand people, Like there's a lot going on at that house. And if I was like a teenage boy going through my puberty, I kind of be like I just kind of want to wear my hoodie and like be on my phone at my dad's house, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I think Scott's fine with that, I think. And also like your mom's being carried baby style around the house by this guy who looks like the villain and in Thor Love and Thunder. I will never stop saying that, yeah, oh my god, right at Christian Bale, right, yes, yes, he looks just like that.
Speaker 2: He does.
Speaker 1: And your mom's being carried like basket style around the house by him, and they're like spitting each other's mouths, and like it's not that maybe he ates Travis, maybe he does it, but I don't want to sit next to that.
Speaker 2: No, And I cannot stress enough Alabama. Barker's in there with fifty people, like, so I would be like I have to get away, like and then you just have your little brother and sister like that. It's it's probably a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that. Like go over Scott's house and they can lay on those big couches and have like TV on and just play on your phone and maybe your friends come over and your dad's chill about that. Yeah, and like I think that's fine. And I don't think that makes Courtney a bad mother. I have other reasons. I think Courtney's a bad mother.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, but not that. And I bet it Scott's how she can eat like pizza and like tacos and Courtney is probably like you have to eat organic or I.
Speaker 1: Think Courtney is back on pizzas and tacos. You think that she's still that way with Travis.
Speaker 2: I don't know. She is so like she has that dummy company where she's so like like supplements.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I saw it in Lenny. You know what, Now that I think about it, I think I think Travis has gotten real, like weeat clean, like I just still never mind. I think she might still be on that shit.
Speaker 2: But I think it's like wheat grass over there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and she's like deeply in love with Travis, and yeah, I even if like he was cool as shit, I still I think Travis is a good father, bit missive, but I think that he and Scott I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't feel like Alabama can like lead and write, so I have questions about that.
Speaker 1: I think that he's a good father in the way you would think of Scott as a good fathers that he really likes his kids, he likes to be around them. Yes, his kids never show up and he's like, what do you want. He's like, oh hey, girl, Like he's I think his kids probably love him to fucking pieces, even which is not technically his kid, but she was still living with him for a lot of her childhood, and like, I think that he and Scott are similar, right, and that way, I don't necessarily think. I think Travis actually did make sure there was food in the house. Like maybe not him personally, but he did have someone who's like, oh, you know, the kids like the cereal, make sure we have that. I don't think Scott does that. I think Scott's like, what do you mean you want cereal? Tell Lupe about it, like she'll get it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, he's not like a tuned.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and and so I was. I will say I'm a certified Scott hater, but I will say that about him. I think people are like, well, he trapped him into those kids, maybe, but he likes those kids, so I don't have to fucking tell you.
Speaker 2: I think he was perfectly fine being with being with Courtney and like having their kids and having their life together. I think it was Courtney rightfully, so was like wanting to get out of what was probably a very miserable relationship. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So in this episode, like at first, Courtney's really cold to him. Chloe's like, Scott called me, and at this point they're not like friendly anymore. Scott called me and he just was telling me all his side of stuff and he wants to feel like a man. You got to take care of your man, and I'm like, Chloe, shut the fuck up.
Speaker 2: I literally yelled at my coelevision. I was like, shut up. So Ever, if I ever ask anybody for advice, do not ever tell me that he wants to feel like a man.
Speaker 1: I don't care, Like what am I supposed to do to make him feel like a man. That sounds like a personal thing. Yeah, like going to a retreat or something. Yeah, what do you mean?
Speaker 2: That is not my problem?
Speaker 1: But how can I have him feel How can I look at him as like another adult in this house, as a grown man, when it doesn't seem like he's super involved in the day to day of Mason. I'm sure he'll hold him, but I don't think he like he knows his schedule and he and he I could leave Mason there for like a day and a half and it will be fine. He's drunk a lot. He started redrinking even though he had stopped. I think that's how they come back together. So he's drinking again, He's partying like he is a nineteen year old in the city. And yeah, like, how am I supposed to take him seriously?
Speaker 2: Yeah? What what does it even mean to make him feel like a man? Like I can't even call him and nowhere.
Speaker 1: That Yeah, he won't answer the phone or send me a BBM back. I think I will say this. I think that, like I said, Courtney's in a mother hole. That's that's how it goes you you are very intent and focused on there. I do think relationships require work. But I think that a lot of people say relationship require work, and they're talking about like digging in a coal mine, and yeah, work, like you're not going to be like dirty and inhaling like its spestos while you're doing the work a meeting. No, when I think of like when someone says a relationship requires work, the work I'm talking about is that you're a small town baker that makes six cupcakes today. That's all you do, wipe a counter and then like I don't know, farmer George comes in there and you talk about the crops, and that is it's like a labor of love.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's something that you really want to do, but you have to do it, like you have to you have to get the east and put it in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then that bakery makes zero profit, Yeah, dollars of profit.
Speaker 2: But at the end of the day, you like, I love cupcakes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you just like take off your apron, hang it and just go.
Speaker 2: You should not be on the railroad.
Speaker 1: No, you should not be on the road. There should be no workman's comp that should be nothing like ohsha, they should nothing like that. And I think that so when I say it requires work, I do think she has to like garden that relationship if she wants it. I don't think she wants it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's like Chloe does say, like, if you're going to be in a relationship with him, then you have to like do you have to forgive him? But she says that, oh, because it's not fair to Scott. It's like no, no, no, it's not fair.
Speaker 1: That's exactly that's you know, broken clock is right twice a day.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: The fact is that you're in this relationship and you don't actually forgive him, you don't actually want to be with him, and so that is you need to figure that out, because yeah, you still don't trust him. He kind of discussed you in certain ways, and what is that for, Like the fact that you will not even sleep with him figuratively or literally, is something's going on there?
Speaker 2: Right? Why would you want to continue? It's like you forgave him, but you haven't forgiven him, So just break up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you guys don't spend time together like that, and just yeah, I do agree with that. I certified Scott hater here, but I did have a little feeling when he goes. I don't know you, I don't know if you still love me like he used to, but I love you like I was, like, it's so sad, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I do think he did love Courtney, you know whatever that looked like for him, But.
Speaker 1: It just I think she would have been happy to stay with Courtney forever. He didn't need to get married to her. I think they could have had a fourth child, I think. But I think even in those moments they were still technically living separately, even in the same fucking house, right right, they were still like there's a there's a scene where he shows up at the house at like eleven o'clock in the morning, drunk and like just right after the break up, and it's like I want to I want to see the kids and he's drunk and shit, and I'm like, yeah, like people don't remember this. This is like chaos, and the kids notice, I'm sure. And then after all that happened, he was like taking Bella Thorne to like Frank All, Remember, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I forgot about the their like kind of error before they kind of got settled into whoever they're with now was so crazy. I mean, there's the Sophia Richie of it all that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Scott was at this point driving past playgrounds and asking people to in his car. There's a grown man and he's just like and and like Bella Thorne. Like whatever you were doing with Bella Thorne, you were taking advantage of them. They're saying, like, there's there's no way that you were consentually doing anything with Bella Thorne. I don't mean, I'm just saying that was a mess.
Speaker 2: Like that was a mess. Like how old? How old even Bella Thorne?
Speaker 1: I think I think they were like twenty twenty one and Scott was like thirty eight.
Speaker 2: That is so disgusting. Yeah, she's born in nineteen ninety seven. That's inappropriate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then halfway through the trip, Bella Thorne like he like he like uh like ditches them to hang out with a girl he had cheated on Courtney with mm hmm. Like he was cheating on Courtney quite a bit actually, and not just in a way, in a way that like Courtney would have to like TMZ would be like Scott's out with a bunch of women. It's like he's getting handsy like that, which is doubly embarrassing. You know, Yeah, not only is your man cheating, but also everybody knows about it because TMZ's talking about it.
Speaker 2: He's sloppy.
Speaker 1: He's sloppy, right, And I know that they were kind of like in an on and off type of thing. They didn't sleep in the same room, they didn't really share lives, but I don't think Courtney was like really open with that to the entire world at the time.
Speaker 2: No. I think they had a very kind of weird relationship. They almost seem brothers sister sometimes, like, yeah, they have some sort of closeness and connection, but it didn't always feel very strongly romantic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And even me knowing all of that and being like again a certified Scott hater, I when he said I don't know if you love me like he used to I, the reason that like gave me a little awe is because I was thinking about the addict in him, about how like stuff has happened due to my addiction. And I know I've messed up and maybe the person I wish I could be with forever doesn't love me anymore because of all the things I've done and said when I was fucked up. Right, Yeah, if you felt sad to.
Speaker 2: Me, that's a tough one. Yeah, I mean I'm sure the thing about being somebody like Scott. As much as everybody is upset with him, he's probably the most upset with himself.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. I bet he has a lot of self hating tendencies. I actually don't. I mean, listen, he was close with his parents, he was an only child, but I don't think he treated his parents very well. And now they're gone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like that was really sad, Like when his parents died back to back. I remember that being like very upsetting.
Speaker 1: It was very upsetting. And they're just gone now, and they're like like and he he's right, he has no family and that's why he needs to stay in the Kardashian family. But I also I'm like, Scott, you're a grown up, like you like your kids are your family? You where your friendships are? Like Like what do you mean, like.
Speaker 2: Youn't got a cousin somebody you know?
Speaker 1: Or he could create his own family.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, exactly. I mean I bet that was what was really difficult for Courtney, because you can't get over this guy because your mom is like, well he's got to comfort Thanksgiving because he doesn't have a family. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And actually, and I didn't remember this, but I've been watching there's a creator called Logan on TikTok who is like going through each Kardashian relationship, like doing fifty part like retellings of these relationships really interesting. The one with Corey crazy interesting. But I didn't remember this that the reason Courtney's kids were not at Courtney's proposal and Travis's kids were was because Chris didn't bring them because she was worried Scott would be sad if he found out that Courtney was getting proposed to, so like people talk so much shit that Courtney didn't have her kids there, And I'm like, because Chris was more concerned with Scott's feelings than making sure that your entire that Courtney's entire family was there to like celebrate and to like be a part of this moment.
Speaker 2: Right and they've been broken up for like a decade.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, And I just like I was like, if you care about Scott, which I think is fine. I think of Scott if I were if I were that family, I would think of Scott as like an extended relative, like a distant relative, and that like if I'm having a birthday party or a vacation, I'm like Scott, you want to come, blah blah blah. But if we're just having Sunday dinner and it's just like the sisters and their and their spouses and their kids, then I'm not going to bring you them.
Speaker 2: Right. He's very like, oh, we're having a Christmas parties. Of course, Scott in common like, of course he's the father your grandchildren. It's not like you have to be like, don't ever come around. But he's not really a part of your family in that way.
Speaker 1: You tell me how Richard's is at the Christmas party, but Scott can't go get the fuck out of here. Of course he can go to that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, but he doesn't need to be just in the house hanging.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And So if I feel like if I were worried about Scott's feelings at the proposal thing, I would first of all, I wouldn't let him find out from someone else. Like if I were christ I would go and I'd be like, Hey, I'm gonna take I'm gonna take the kids. I'm gonna take them to Malibu. Oh, what's going on. Courtney's having a thing out there, and I want it's a surprise for her and I want the kids to be able to see her, and I understand that I'm not bringing you. I'm really sorry about that, but this is like to deal with Courtney specifically, and I want to make sure that you know that if you like, we could have lunch this week or whatever, I would, I would make sure he understands that I still care about him, but I'm not gonna put his feelings over my daughters. That's a weird thing to do.
Speaker 2: Right, right, and he should be able to understand that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he should be. I I there there is a sort of brokenness with Scott especially, and he's still struggling. I didn't he just go to rehab like two years ago?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't. I don't. I mean he then he was dating Amelia Hamblin, so like he's what you don't remember that because if he does not get away from the schoolyards, lead these alone, like please date a woman in your age stop.
Speaker 1: I just I do have some sympathy for him. I just don't. I think the hate comes from how everyone loving Scott so hard that I'm like, guys, you have short, short memories this and and Courtney's supremely unlikable. But Scott isn't. And that's why you like him more than Courtney, because he's a better person than Courtney is right.
Speaker 2: I mean Courtney barely her personality is like a whisper. She barely has a personality.
Speaker 1: And she's rude, and she has a home training and.
Speaker 2: She has horrible manners.
Speaker 1: It's just horrible. Even as Scott is like they're trying, like Chloe's like basically being their relationship doula like yeah, like so even then, Courtney's face is just like uh huh, yeah, whatever you say. Yeah, And I'm like and they asked her like Courtney, you and in her head talking head, She's like, I only want to be a Scott. There's nobody else I'm trying to be with. I love him, I love her family. And I'm like, you don't do you say that to him ever?
Speaker 2: Or like do you believe this?
Speaker 1: Like it's the like what's that about? I don't know? But yeah, I seeing Scott's fit parents in this was like seeing hearing Scott like I can hear a shame in his voice. Yeah, when he's talking to her and he just wants to be loved by her, and he even says that there's something missing and he wants to fill that with his relationship and like go to therapy.
Speaker 2: I mean, Scott is somebody that really could have benefited from, like a really good therapist and.
Speaker 1: And aa probably I don't think he was willing to go to those things. No, I don't think that works for him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know, like what his what's going on with him? You know, what is his story that he is the way he is?
Speaker 1: I don't. I think he just started using young That's probably what it was. And so that that does affect like your development and as in your mind you're like growing up and stuff and I and keep in mind we're about to go into the Lord Distic era.
Speaker 2: I think he's still there.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think, but not right now, Like not he isn't there yet because remember you'd be wearing suits and shit like that. So we're about to move into it, and I think, what's happening. Scott has got a real soft voice in twenty twenty six, Like he's like, hey guys, yeah, like you know when he's talking over here, he's loud, he's yeah, he's very New York, right, But by the time you get to twenty twenty six, scout. He's got a beard and he's wearing a sweatshirt and he's like, yeah, you know, I just want Courtney to be happy like that. So he sounds different and so people think he's different. But I will never forget you bring flying out Bella Thorne the can because you thought that, uh, Courtney was there with Unice and you were like, I'm gonna shake shit up. I will never fucking forget that. You both probably high as a kite.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do you remember them doing this? And I'm like, they are far too old for this, Like, yeah, what they were doing and.
Speaker 1: Who they're doing it with, Yeah, just ridiculous. And you know, prayers up for Bella.
Speaker 2: Hopefully she's doing better. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I hope so, I hope.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 1: Uh did is there anything we didn't talk about?
Speaker 2: Hmm? I think that's basically it. It's just a very like my Me and My Me and my Man heavy episode.
Speaker 1: That's because Chloe's in it.
Speaker 2: Lloy was driving me crazy, like I don't like when people talk the way she was talking. I was like, You've got to stop.
Speaker 1: Did you think I don't think she's with Tristan. I really don't think she's with Tristan. I think she doesn't have any boundaries with Tristan now. But do you she says that she's happy to be single, she's happy not to have a man in her house. She's happy the way things are, and I can totally see that. But you think she's telling the truth like she Like, I don't, use really think people aren't telling truth. And they say that because it is nice not to have him been in your house. It is nice to like not be worried that that somebody's gonna have a baby on you again, Like that is nice. But do you think Chloe's telling the truth?
Speaker 2: I think she's telling what she believes. Like I think, deep deep down inside she wants to be in a relationship. And I mean, look, she's in her forties, she has a lot of life left. It's not unusual to think that she would want to have someone to spend a lot left of her life. But I think she's very damaged after trusting. I think she's extremely embarrassed.
Speaker 1: Sure, and should I think.
Speaker 2: She should be Vicky? We're doing Vicky. Vicky gumbleson telling Pyle that she should be ashamed, that she should be.
Speaker 1: Ashamed, like Chloe that was like one of the top I was because I was doing the rapper when I was talking about Jordan Woods. I always say that Carrie Bradshaw is the Queen of the dumb bitches, and I honestly believe that Chloe is a court gesture in that court like, yeah, she is a dumb bitch like so and will literally people love her. They'll be like, she's so mature. No she isn't.
Speaker 2: No she's not. She's very immature. She's still like thirteen years old. You've got to get over And this is something I've had to like tell myself. You being ugly or whatever or awkward or whatever you want to call it when you're thirteen, you have to get over that. You cannot let that run your life because everybody looks weird when they're thirteen. You know what I'm saying, Like you have to just like obviously it sounds an effect on you, but there's a point we have to be like, I am not in middle school. I'm an I'm an attractive woman. I have a career. I don't have to let Tristan Thompson treat me like shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have so much to offer. Ristin Thompson does not literally have to be at my house right now, even though I've not no.
Speaker 2: And I also think they have a weird thing about having multiple kids with multiple men, So I wonder if that's a part of it. I don't know. They're very odd when it comes to sex and dating, like they've dated a lot of guys. But they're also kind of like conservative and a well they.
Speaker 1: Go to that weird church, yeah, the one that did a sigh up on on a Biaber.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they did.
Speaker 1: They did. They were like, you need to get married today, Bieber, like today, we don't care who it is, asked Selena. Oh she said, no, go get that Haley chick, Like you need to get married.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean that's a prescription for a man not having his shit together, is to get married if you are in a Christian church like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that she can take care of you.
Speaker 2: That she can take care of you.
Speaker 1: Somebody wants like I don't hate Hailey Bilber, what other people do? Actually, my thirteen year old we were just sitting in the car and she was like, I they Hailey Baber, Damn girl, you weren't even alive during the uh Selena era. Like really, like he should get back with Selena. I was like, what have you been watching?
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's too young to probably haven't even watched Wizards of Waverley Place, right.
Speaker 1: He was born in twenty twelve, Like, how do you know those people? I don't let her get on the internet. Someone told her that at school, Like, there's no fucking way she knows about and I had to like sorry to break it to her, but I had to be like, he's a drug addict, and so she loves Selena Gomez. So was Selena Gomez when she was with him. I showed her the picture of them on skid row looking crazy.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that is so because my mom. Obviously when I was a kid, my mom didn't know about pop culture. So now I'm thinking how fun it would be if your mom if like you know about pop culture. Your mom's like, look at this picture.
Speaker 1: Of Oh my god. My kids fucking hate me. Anytime they bring up something, I'm like, he's a rapist. I was, they are so fucking sick of me. They'll be like, oh, I like this, and the what if they asked? My ten year old asked me to play. He asked me to play a Justin Bieber song and he was like, yeah, this is a new song and said, actually this song. I was playing this song before you're even born. And he was like what they are so And because I don't let my kids on the internet, not really, they don't find out things until like two weeks later. H like I was done with Quiet on the Creek before they ever said it. And it is so fucking terrible. It's like living with my parents. They are so far behind because they don't have TikTok and they don't have threads, and I don't let them watch YouTube like that I I have. They have like an hour on YouTube a day because I'm a good parent and so, but I'm on YouTube for thirty hours.
Speaker 2: So Princess, that is so funny. You're like, keep up, keep up with.
Speaker 1: Up God, and they're like, we.
Speaker 2: Can't get on the internet.
Speaker 1: They're like they're like saying Someone's like do you even know what that means? And I'm like no, I said, yeah, I'm not gonna tell you either. So she's like a mean older sister.
Speaker 2: I'm justsing my imagine my mom being like, look at this picture of Selena and Justin Kiro.
Speaker 1: Does she like, yeah, they were on drugs and then I showed him. I showed her Justin nodding out with sizza.
Speaker 2: What.
Speaker 1: I was like, yeah, I said, that's the fiftyfold right there. She was like, what does that mean. I was like, so there's this thing called fittinel Okay, just like looking at me, and I'm just like, hey, I'm like, Haley has to take care of him. I mean she I'm sure he loves it, but she has to take care that's her job. But anyway, I.
Speaker 2: Have a little empathy for Halo Beam.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like she's not having a good time, Okay, No, she's struggling through stuff. Like her days are not all uh, you know, popcorn and cotton candy, but it's it's hard over there. But the reason I'm talking about this is I saw a video where someone said that Haley Bieber is like someone who got who was able to make a wish with the genie, but like the genie was petty and was like, oh you want to be oh you want to be with Justin Bieber. I can make that happen, bam, but but it's like the worst time. And I thought that was so funny.
Speaker 2: And she's also the most famous woman in the world, like, yeah, there are drugs of women being like she wore her hair pulled back into a point tel. So I pulled my hair back into a point tel. And I'm looking at her and I'm like, I don't get it. I'm like maybe, I'm like, I'm not seeing it.
Speaker 1: She's a tastemaker, babe. She she is a taste maker.
Speaker 2: I know, but like, what is the taste?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't That's my question.
Speaker 1: I don't know. People are people are like she is. Oh. I had to tell Bunny about this. I was like, those brownie lips she was doing blackened and women of color have been doing it for years. You all you do is you line your lips so.
Speaker 2: You put I'm like, that might not though special.
Speaker 1: You still it from the hood, okay, yes? And the gold body's just looking at me. She's never been to the hood because I have her living in a very nice suburban house and I'm like, yeah, you can go anywhere in the Bronx and bitches know how to do that. Okay, don't don't sleep on it. And Bunny's just like, okay.
Speaker 2: Mom, I know when I hear with those gold hoops, I'm like, this is why white girl stop wearing gold that's new look.
Speaker 1: Like hers up for Haley. I don't hate her. I just think that she got the raw. Her wish didn't come through the way she wanted to it, did it.
Speaker 2: She's gonna feel really great in her forties when she when.
Speaker 1: She breaks up with him, she's gonna be happy the time of her mother fucking life. And I hope she breaks up with him not he dies. I really hope that that's not what happens. I think that's going to like haunt her for the rest of her life if he dies. Yeah, yeah, I will continue to ruin my kid's life with pop culture.
Speaker 2: That's hilarious. I love that.
Speaker 1: I love it. Bunny just just started like watching Gilmore Girls Out of Nowhere, and she calls in my room. She goes, I love Jess and I just bust it out laughing.
Speaker 2: Oh just you wait.
Speaker 1: I was just busting out laughing, and she's like, I don't like it. Every time I tell you something, you start laughing. I was like, okay, but it's because you just figured out stuff and that's so funny. She's watching also, How I Met your Mother, and she's thinks She's like Robin and Barney are good to get. I'm like, babes, I'm sorry. I'm sorry that you got some heartbreaks coming to you. Huh yeah, all right, besides me like making fun of my daughter. I think that's it.
Speaker 2: That's all all right.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Nadia. Can you tell the people where to find you?
Speaker 2: Well, you can find me on TikTok only if you know about this specific person named Amoy the Goddess that I need to talk to someone about. You can message me on TikTok at irl Internet. Girl.
Speaker 1: You have niche, you have niche interest. I remember I sent you a video of a forty year old white woman saying, I'm a forty year old mother. I'm about to break down blue face and krashan and I see you said please review for accuracy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, actually that's about it. Yeah, so I have to talk to someone about this person. If you know who they are, literally send me a message. I'm not joking. I need to talk to someone about it.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Nadia, Thank you. I'll see you next time.
Speaker 2: Okay. Bye.
Speaker 1: The gallery