Speaker 1: Thumb back to the Epstein chronicles. In this episode, we're gonna hop back to August first of twenty twenty one and an article from Radar Online. In this episode, we're gonna talk about the Ponzi scheme that Jeffrey Epstein was involved in that somehow he avoided all responsibility for. So let's dive into this article that was authored by Dominic Utten. Headline how Jeffrey Epstein made a fortune from an illegal Ponzi scheme then skipped away with millions of other people's money. Sounds about right par for the course for mister scumbag himself. And there was never any restitution for these people. They stole millions of dollars. Him and Steve Hoffenberg. They stole a grip of money from these people. And while Hoffenberg paid his debt to act doing eighteen years in prison, Jeffrey Epstein, of course, was able to go on and continue his streak of rape and abuse and money laundering and god knows what else. When the full horror of billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein's crimes were laid bare in twenty nineteen, the world wondered how he managed to get away with his abuse for so long. But as authors Dylan Howard, Melissa Cronin, and James Robertson revealing their book Epstein Dead Men Tell No Tales, the man who would be unmasked as the worst pedophile in American history was guilty of other criminal acts too, and should have been should have been jailed in the early nineteen nineties. All of that is correct. Dudes should have been in prison a long time ago. If it was you or I who got involved in one of these Ponzi schemes, or you know, redirecting money from someone's pension, you better believe we'd be doing prison time.
Speaker 2: And we should be right.
Speaker 1: You know. I'm all for prison rehabilitation, like I always say, and for people being able to, you know, not get felonies or not be put into jail for minor drug possession. But if you're stealing money like this from people's pensions and you're involved in financial dick hettery, well, my friend, there is a nice place for you in jail. As the authors explain, Epstein's rise through Wall Street was unusual and unusually fast. Born in New York and raised in the quiet Brooklyn community of Seagate, his early life seemed unremarkable, and after leaving university without graduating, he initially worked as a math teacher in Manhattan before being dismissed from the prestigious Dalton School for his lackadaisical teaching style. Oh, I'm sure that's all it was. I'm sure that he never made any passes at any girls while he was at Dalton. Nah, that never happened. He was a master manipulator. They right, but Epstein's manipulations weren't always done through legal means. By the early nineties, the authorities had set their sites on Epstein for operating a multimillion dollar Ponzi scheme. Now think about that for a minute. When the authorities zero went on you for a Ponzi scheme and they're building a case, you know, money laundering, wirefraud, all of their favorite charges, well, you know that you're in big trouble. And it is exceedingly rare for people to end up walking when they're caught up in something like this. And usually when you do walk, that's because you turn snitch. You're ratting out all of your co conspirators. You're ratting out anyone who was involved in the scheme and you're looking to not end up doing years VI e Rico charges. So that's obviously what Epstein did. He obviously turned rat, told the authorities what was going on, and started his working relationship with whichever scumbag in the government you want to add. But the fact is, you don't just walk on stuff like this if you're not being protected. Howard, Cronin and Robertson also note that the master manipulator was to use his dismissal to his advantage. True to form, Epstein somehow managed to turn that failure into a stepping stone to even greater success a job on Wall Street. They write, during a parent teacher conference, the twenty three year old had managed to dazzle one student's financier father. So when Epstein was fired from Dalton, the broker connected Epstein with Alan Greenberg, a Wall Street bigwig who was poised to become chief executive officer of multi billion dollar global investment bank and brokerage firm bear Stearns. How many times are you gonna fall face first and land clean? It was a common procedure for Epstein. How many people leave, leave their little shitty ass teaching job and go get a job with bear Stearns. How many people happened to just meet someone's dad during a parent teacher conference and go on to have this whole Wall Street career. See that whole entire thing, this whole genesis story here really doesn't add up to me, honestly. Later that year, Epstein landed a job at bear Stearns as a low level junior assistant to a floor trader. He swiftly rose through the ranks, and within four years he had become a limited partner, taking on mega millionaire clients like Seagram president Edgar bronf Bronfman. H Where we heard that name before? Oh, that's right in the Nexium trial. Huh, Clara Bromfman, her sister. They were right at the top with Keith Rainiery. You see how all of this is circular. You see how all of these people at some point were rubbing elbows and breaking bread and hanging out with each other, getting in on Wall Street before the nineteen eighties banking boom allowed Epstein to build a spectacular network of connections that made him the toast of Manhattan during one of the most prosperous decades it had ever seen. Well, there's no doubt about that this point in time, Wall Street was quite possibly the greediest it has ever been. Remember the movie Wall Street with Charlie Sheen and Michael Douglas. That was a good characterization of stockbrokers and Wall Street in general.
Speaker 2: Greed is good.
Speaker 1: Remember that line you ask me how I know, Well, I might have a stockbroker or two floating around in my family. Look, the moral of the story is the financial sector is broken, and all of these people that are, you know, running around in the financial sector. I don't even know what to say, honestly, at this point, it is an absolute shit show the way they conduct business. In just a few short years with Bear Stearns, Epstein had made millions of dollars, was traveling full time by chauffeur Limo, had billionaires relying on his financial advice, and was carousing around town with stunning women on both arms. Still, it was not enough. Epstein's greed and ambition were to push him to grow even more desperate and reckless in his pursuit of money and influence. And that's how it always is with these guys, right, Greed, greed, greed, and more greed, and thankfully, a lot of times that's also what ends up getting them captured, their greed and their hubris. In early nineteen eighty one, one of Epstein's colleagues at bear Stearns tipped off management that Epstein was testing the boundaries of the law, right Howard Cronnin and Robertson. After an investigation, Epstein admitted he had loaned twenty thousand dollars to a friend, Warren Eisenstein, who then used the money to invest in stocks, with Epstein's insider knowledge guiding him. It was unethical and potentially illegal, not for Epstein always finds a way to wiggle off, doesn't he. Epstein somehow managed to escape with a twenty five hundred dollars fine, but a few days later he was under the spotlight again when the US Securities and Exchange Commission opened an investigation into Epstein's client, Edgar Bronfman, and Epstein was accused of legal securities violations. That should have been in the end of it right there. He should have been busted and absolutely disgraced. But that's not the case, is it. We all know that Epstein somehow, some way parlayed this into what we see occur later on, depending on who you ask. Epstein was either unceremoniously fired at that point or quit in a blaze of glory. The authors continue. Either way, it left the unabashed social climber in a very undesirable position. No longer a Wall Street wonder kind. Epstein was jobless, homeless, and running out of funds. He had to get creative. Yeah, well, we all know how he got creative, don't we. That creativity was to lead Epstein to take on controversial black market clients like Saudi era Abian businessman ad Non Koshogi four, whom he helped broker global armament deals, including the sale of major weaponry like the a Wax airborne Warning and Control System aircraft. So here your ties with Jeffrey Epstein and Saudi Arabia. Remember we were talking about the Saudi Arabian passport. Well, when you're helping guys like Kashogi out Ad Non Koshogi, not Jamal Kashogi, the one who was killed by the Saudis in the Turkish embassy, but ad Non Koshogi, the famed arms dealer, Well you know that you're gonna have some ties to the Saudi royal family. And Epstein obviously parlayed those ties into getting himself that fake passport, and lord knows what else. In nineteen eighty seven, Epstein's business affairs had become increasingly shady, and it all came to a head when he met Steve Hoffenberg of Tower Financial Corporation, a leading debt collection and corporate rating agency at the time. So right off the bat, the second you tell me you're a debt collector, I gotta roll my eyes. Debt collector? The hell does that even mean? In an exclusive interview, Hoffenberg tells the authors of Epstein Dead Men Tell No Tales what attracted him to the financier pedophile. I was very impressed with the unbelievable personality and unbelievable ability of Jeffrey Epstein to become a friend, and the uncanny ability that he had as a mastermind criminal on Wall Street. He says, Jeffrey Epstein was brilliant, was a brilliant, brilliant Wall Street mastermind in criminality, for securities fraud.
Speaker 2: I was greatly.
Speaker 1: Impressed with his demeanor, his ability to understand complex securities, underwritings and sales to investors. So that shorthand for Hoffenberg, saying he recognized someone who would be a important cog in his upcome schemes because of Epstein's he was so unusual as an executive and had so much ability. It was just very surprising how gifted he was. His ability to sell you securities when you weren't looking to acquire securities was remarkable. He would end up convincing you to buy securities in Towers Financial. You weren't even considering that he had that gift and that ability. So basically he's a bullshit artist, snake oil salesman, Carnival Barker, kind of like a lot of these people out here putting out these stupid articles we see all the time. But once again Epstein could not resist the shortcut, even if it was illegal.
Speaker 2: Quickly they set the setup.
Speaker 1: At Towers Financial evolved into a huge Ponzi scheme. As explained by Hoffenberg, you raise money from one investor to pay another investor. That's the simple definition of ponzi. Jeffrey Epstein participated full time and was a mastermind in that part of the Tower financial crimes. Towers Financial got into an awful lot of legal problems and litigations and ended up going into bankruptcy. Now normal people who get caught up in this, they go to jail man, they go to prison. After the authorities were alerted to the illegal scheme, trustees were appointed to operate the company, and once again Epstein showed his talent for manipulation. Jeffrey Epstein had a very strong relationship with the lawyers that the trustees hired. Hoffenberg tells the authors. Actually, the trustee in bankruptcy at Towers Financial, a man named Alan Cohen, hired one of Jeffrey Epstein's best friends and lawyers in Dike and Khan to investigate Jeffrey Epstein at Towers Financial, which is remarkable. Jeffrey Epstein manipulated that occurrence without question. So there's another little golden nugget for you. When I talk about Indike and Khan and how crucial they were, you see it here on the ground level. Jeffrey Epstein manipulated the situation so that these guys in Dike and Khan were the ones performing the investigation on Epstein, his best friends. Basically, nah, no nepotism out over here.
Speaker 2: There's no.
Speaker 1: You know, two leveled playing field, no two tier justice system. Give me a break. The outcome was even more jaw dropping. In nineteen ninety five, Hoffenberg was sentenced to twenty years in prison, a one million dollar fine, and four one hundred and sixty three million dollars in restitution, while Epstein he dodged all charges. I wonder why. So this is in my mind anyway, this is where Epstein was really locked in as an informant.
Speaker 2: The way we talked.
Speaker 1: About Whitey Bulger, how he was working with the government and they were willing to look the other way thing with Epstein. Epstein was not punished in the crimes at Towers financial Hoffenberg continues, Jeffrey Epstein's ability as a master criminal got him out of the penalty box for all of that. That's what happened continuously in his other criminal charges as well, and we have seen a pattern of that. Right, normal people don't get off on things like this. Hell, normal people don't get off on anything. But somehow Epstein, somehow found a way what could and almost certainly should have been a lengthy prison stretch and financial ruin was instead a mere footnote in Epstein's life story. And as Howard Cronin and Robertson reveal, Hoffenberg believes the pedophile may even have used the scheme to fund his future crimes.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't doubt that.
Speaker 1: I guarantee that Epstein was not only stealing from the clients, but stealing from Hoffenberg. This dude was using that money, setting up offshore accounts, the whole fucking thing. Man, have no doubt about that. Epstein didn't just escape justice, they right. Hoffenberg claimed he moved on to new adventures. With millions in his pocket. Epstein was able to fund his criminal enterprise financial Trust Company and Jeffrey Epstein in company. Hoffenberg alleged there was another I believe it was international asset collections. He was able to fund it with the assets and money from the Towers financial crimes. And we all know that should never happen. If you get caught up in something like this, you should do time, you should be indicted, you should have your assets seized. But none of that ever happened for Epstein. None of it. And when when we go back and we look at stories like this, it just shows you. It shines a spotlight on how egregious it all was, how the government failed at every level to stop this man. How many chances did they have, and how many times did they fail to stop them. If you'd like to contact me, you can do that at Bobby Kapucci at ProtonMail dot com. That's Bo Bby cap you Cci at ProtonMail dot com. You can also find me on Twitter at Bobby underscore cap you Cci. The link that we discussed can be found in the description box fun and welcome back to the Epstein Chronicles. Today we're going to talk about Jeffrey Epstein once again, and how he got one of his survivors, a sixteen year old girl, to recruit over seventy underage girls for him by buying her items in her baby registry and the rest of it. Just another disgusting tale of Jeffrey Epstein and his disturbing, gross behavior.
Speaker 2: As if you needed.
Speaker 1: Another story to slam it home at this point, But that's what we're doing here. We're cataloging all of it because this is one of the most disastrous, embarrassing moments in the history of our country in my opinion. All of the people that knew what he was up to, all of the people that knew what he was doing, and nobody steps up to stop him. So, yeah, you want to talk about a black eye, you want to talk about some filth that needs to see the light. Well, look no further, my friends, because Jeffrey Epstein and his disgusting ass story is where you will find it today. Our article is from the Daily Mail headline Jeffrey Epstein got Survivor sixteen to recruit over seventy underage girls for him by buying every item on her baby registry, and then lost interest in sexually abusing her after she had given birth. So Jeffrey epstein'shole MO was until you're older looking, or until you're older, then I'm going to molest you. That's how you're old. And then when you got to a point where you weren't what he wanted anymore, you were just tossed to the wayside, no more interest in you, doesn't need you anymore. You were just another tool for him to scratch an itch with. That's what it comes down to, and that is this sixth son of a bitch that all of these people love to hang out with. You know, I just saw an interview with Hillary Clinton where she's going ham on everybody, this, that, the other thing. But yet not one of these interviewers have the courage to ask her a few simple questions such as, why were you and Bill Clinton vacationing at Zoro Ranch? Or why was Bill Clinton getting a massage from a trafficked girl? Or why did Glene Maxwell get invited to Chelsea Clinton's wedding? Or why did Jeffrey Epstein give you guys over six million dollars for the Clinton Global Initiative? Nobody wants to ask these questions, And I'm stumped as to why could it be that they're whitewashing Bill Clinton's involvement here. Now, let's remember what Nancy Pelosi's daughter said, some of our faves are gonna get caught up in this whatever that means, talk about vague comments and then she has nothing else to really say going forward.
Speaker 2: Right, all of these people with all of.
Speaker 1: These big commentary, But yet when the chips are down, where are they all at? How many people are still pining for justice here? How many people made a few bucks and then just dipped? See, this is more than that for me. This is about justice. This is about all of us being screwed by a runaway federal government, and most certainly about these survivors who have been forgotten about and cast aside for the very last time, as far as I'm concerned. This article was authored by Chris Spargo, one of the many high school students who was allegedly sexually assaulted by Jeffrey Epstein, managed to keep making money even after the pedophile lost interest in abusing her. The young woman, identified in court records as LM, revealed in depositions that she had been to Epstein's home more than fifty times between the ages of thirteen and sixteen, getting several hundred dollars after each visit in exchange for the sexual abuse she was forced to endure. The money dried up, however, when she became pregnant, she revealed, explaining that Epstein did not have any interest in sexually assaulting girls and women who had given birth. This was how he rolled. He wanted young girls, girls that he considered I don't know new Baile or whatever the hell they were calling them, but the fact is these are the kind of girls that he wanted. And once this girl was pregnant, that was the end of it, the end of her road. You no longer have any use to me, sweetheart, is basically what he told her. But he did have other plans for that had nothing to do with him assaulting her anymore. Epstein had bigger plans for LM, however, and managed to convince her to take on a new role as one of his recruiters. He did this, explained LM's lawyer Bradley Edwards in one deposition, by purchasing every single gift she had registered for ahead of her baby shower and having one of his female staffers drive them over.
Speaker 2: To her house.
Speaker 1: So if if this was a RICO case like it should have been, whoever the female driver was who drove these items to her house, that person would be nailed under RICO as well for being part of a criminal conspiracy. But they never did the Rico right, And you ask yourselves why they didn't do it. Keith Rainiery Rico, r Kelly Rico, every mob boss you've ever met ricoed, not Jeffrey Epstein, not Glen Maxwell. And my guess is my speculation is and that's because we all know where all signs would point if we hit it with Rico. We know what happens on the street if you follow the money, that money goes to a drug dealer, right, Well, where does the money go after the drug dealer? Usually just some shitbag politicians office. Given her own struggles, Lm was never charged for her role or even considered to be brought up on charges when Epstein was first investigated in two thousand and five by Palm Beach officials. If she was thirteen, she shouldn't have been. She was groomed and trained to take part in this. Any of these girls, Virginia robson any of these girls who were groomed into their role, they certainly are not a Sarah Kellen Vickers or a Leslie Groff, an older woman who knew what they were doing and went into this with their eyes wide open. Ellen M said that she hid the money she made in her room and used it to purchase clothing and shoes, which your family could not afford at the time. And I don't know about you folks out there, but when you're poor and everybody else has something and you don't have it, it's a big deal, especially when you're a teenager. And that's what these girls were doing. They were trying to keep up with the Joneses. Right, we need to get a few more bucks. I don't have the money to buy these clothes. Go out with my friends. Oh, here's a quick way to get it, and when you're this age, you don't think the long term, You don't think about the consequences of these actions. In one deposition, she recalled how she stood over Epstein naked with a nude friend just twelve next to her and pin the pedophiles nipples. Elm was living in a trailer at the time and said that the money she was getting made a huge difference. Again, if you've never been broke or poor, you don't know how much of a difference a few hundred bucks makes. Have you ever had no money in your pocket and then all of a sudden you got yourself a crispy hundred dollars bill in there? Sure makes a whole difference about the way you feel about yourself, doesn't it. Now Think about never having that hundred dollar bill to put in your pocket and going through every day hand to mouth, just thinking about your basic necessities being met. How am I gonna eat? How am I gonna have a pair of shoes that don't have holes in them? How am I going to get to school without being picked on by the other kids because of my clothes? And this is the kind of shit that poor kids have to deal with.
Speaker 2: Court.
Speaker 1: Documents filed in one of his many legal battles include the details of an interview former Daily News Gossip columnist George Rush did with Epstein that was killed by mort Zuckerman, the paper's owner at the time and the pal to the pedophile good old Morties Zuckerman, who keeps getting his name dragged into this case time and time again. Remember he's involved in the Dershowitz and Robert's lawsuit as well. My question is, why weren't all of these people dragged in from the very beginning recode and given a chance to explain themselves. If you have nothing to worry about, you have nothing to worry about.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Once the interview was quashed, Rush agreed to share the details with private investigator Michael Fiston, who testified under oath to the details of that conversation. Epstein reportedly told Rush that he should not have been in jail, called his underage victims prostitutes, and said that the lawsuits which he agreed to as part of his sweetheart deal with prosecutors were just an attempt for the young assault victims to cash in on his millions. So everybody was trying to extort him that's what he had to say for himself. He should have never been to jail. The girls, these little twelve year old girls, they're prostitutes. Imagine this sick, fucking guy having that kind of brain pattern and thinking like that. And I'm telling you right now, if it wasn't for him avoiding justice, I would have been doing the crip walk down the street when he got murdered in jail or killed himself in jail, or however he went. Because this is a piece of shit that does not deserve to share the air that we're all sharing. Those feelings seem to be confirmed by his actions at the time, with multiple court filings dealing detailing how he hired men to stalk some of the young women. The act was a clear violation of his parole, but Epstein made no secret of his actions, nor did the many hire to follow and dirass his victims. This is something I always just shook my head at. Now I understand that we're talking about they were following the victims around here, But any of these men who had these lawyers catch up to them, or I mean, these investigators following them around, you don't question that. You don't stop your car hop out and get ready to give them the smoke, because I gotta tell you, if you're following me around or you're rifling around in my trash and you don't have a badge, we're gonna have a big problem. And even if you have a badge, I'm gonna have a few things to say to you. But if you don't have a badge, you and I are going to have some words. Homi Rush said that he would paraphrase his recording of Jeffrey Epstein to Fist according to the court filing, and provide him with the highlights. Fist was a Fiston was a private investigator as well, but working for A Jane Doe in the case. As opposed to Epstein, he stated that he did nothing wrong and went to jail for no reason. Epstein said that he would have just paid a two hundred dollars fine had the offense of curred in Manhattan and then proceeded to badmouth the opposing council and underage females he sexually assaulted. Of course, it would have just got swept under the rug in Manhattan. What do you think cy Vance is gonna get knocked off his perch and try and arrest Jeffrey Epstein. Oh, you couldn't do that. That would go against the guilded folks.
Speaker 2: He referred to lawyer.
Speaker 1: Brad Edwards as an ambulance chaser states the filing, and his clients such as LM as a person who came to him as a prostitute and drug addict. Imagine man talking about these little girls like that, Oh she's a prostitute, she's a drug addict. If she's either of those things, you made her both of them. You sick, disgusting bastard, Fist continued. He stated that all the girls suing him are only trying to get a meal ticket. Rush also told Fists that Epstein was particularly upset about the fact that Edwards had deposed Glen Maxwell. Epstein referred to Maxwell as a good person who did nothing wrong. This all ended with Rush actually taking a buyout at the paper. He also denied ever telling Fist about the recording, saying that only three people and his lawyer had heard the tape of his conversation. Imagine hiding this tape, not letting anyone hear it. What a piece of shit, an absolute piece of shit. This Rush guy is all of them, the whole lot of them, folks, I have no use for any of them. Not included in the filing were the emails Rush sent FIST that were written by the pedophile, including one about the k That same case also went into Epstein's campaign of intimidation against some of the survivors in the case. Jane Doe had a trial set for her civil case against him on July nineteenth, twenty ten. As that trial date approach defended, Epstein intimidated her in violation of judicial non contact orders. Stated one filing, that's how year old he would threaten people, send people over all of it. On July tenth. A July twenty ten, he had private investigator tell Jane Doe following her every move, stopping when she stopped, driving when she drove, refusing to pass when she pulled over. When Jane Doe ultimately drove to her home, the private investigator then parked his car approximately twenty five feet from Jane Doe's house and flashed his high beam lights intermittently into the home. You see this right here. It would never work because I'm going to make you. If you're following me, I'm going to have you follow me to a part of town where you're not going to be welcome. But I am see how that works. I'm not rowing Pharaoh. Okay, I'm not one of these you know, bread ass journalists out here. I'm not playing no games with these people. You get out here, you start following me around, we're gonna have a big problem. The whole intimidation factor. I just don't I don't like it. I really don't like bullies, folks, not in the least. It continued even more threateningly about ten thirty PM, when Jane Doe fled her home in the company of a retired police officer employed by Jane Doe's council. The private investigator attempted to follow Jane Doe despite her request not.
Speaker 2: To do so.
Speaker 1: The retired officer successfully took evasive action and placed Jane Doe in a secure, undisclosed location. That night. Other harassing actions against Jane Doe also followed. And this is the sort of shit that Jeffrey Epstein was always up to, trying to intimidate, trying to make it so people wouldn't speak out against him, and trying to use his vast contacts to make sure all of that stuff happened.
Speaker 2: Well, guess what those days are over.
Speaker 1: Nobody's scared of you anymore. You're not having any investigators follow anybody anymore, and all of your crimes are gonna be brought to light, and all of the people that were rolling with you, they're gonna be exposed as well. All Right, folks, it's gonna do it for this episode. If you'd like to contact me, you can do that at Bobby Gapuchi at ProtonMail dot com. That's bo bbu Y c apu Cci at ProtonMail dot com. You can also find me on Twitter at Bobby underscore c ap u Cci. The link that I discussed can be found in the description box. The headline is come Spy with Me. Gilain Maxwell and Jeffrey Epstein were spies who used underage sex to blackmail politicians. Ex Handler claims, Oh so the media wants to report on this now? Huh. I've only been saying this since the very beginning. It's nice to see that they, with all the their vast resources, they're finally jumping on board and finally bringing the truth to their readers. Because that's what this is, folks. This was all a blackmail scheme. That doesn't mean Jeffrey Epstein wasn't a sick pedophile, Oh, he absolutely was, but he was turned into this, this gigantic trafficker by his buddies and intelligence. Let's see what this article has to say. Gislain Maxwell and are pedophile lover Jeffrey Epstein were both Israeli spies who took pictures of powerful men having sex with underage girls to blackmail them. Their alleged Masad handler has sensationally claimed the pair allegedly ran a honeytrap operation where they would provide young girls to politicians in order to squeeze them for information for the Israelis. Okay, Like I said, there's no way that the Massad was running that operation in America without the CIA's blessing and a not from the CIA.
Speaker 2: They believe me.
Speaker 1: The Messade definitely runs operations in America without checking in with the CIA, There's no doubt about that. But there is no way, no way that they could have they could have done this without the CIA knowing, no way. The unsubstantiated claims have been made by Aery Ben Manash, who claims he is a former Israeli spy. Ben Manash claims that he was the handler of Glan Gilaane's dad, Robert Maxwell, who was also a spy, and that he was introduced to former he introduced the former newspaper baron who introduced Epstein and his daughter to the Israeli intelligence agency. There you go, folks, We've talked about this guy several times. He's he's an ext Israeli military intelligence official, and uh, look he's coming out and he's putting this on the record. His name, the whole mine, all right. He makes the unverified claims in a new book called Epstein Dead Men Tell No Tales. In a preview of the book shared with The Son Online, Ben Minash says, mister Epstein was the simple idiot who was going around providing girls to all kinds of politicians in the United States. See around, see f and around is not a crime. It could be embarrassing, but it's not a crime. But efing a fourteen year old girl is a crime. And he was taking photos of politicians e fing fourteen year old girls. If you want to get if you want to get it straight.
Speaker 2: Wow. So we've already we've discussed this.
Speaker 1: For those of you who are just joining the show who've never heard this stuff, before. This is something that Whitney Webb from mint Press was talking about for a very long time. This is something that people in intelligence circles have talked about. In fact, a couple of my sources have talked about this as well. Like I said, I really don't have too many sources in this whole Epstein thing, but I have sources in other areas, and the these people were telling me that there seems to be legs with this man's his accusations and what he's saying. They Epstein and Maxwell would just blackmail people. They they would just blackmail people like that. Ben Minash is a mysterious Iranian born Israeli businessman who claims to have worked from Masade from nineteen seventy seven to nineteen eighty seven. He was arrested in nineteen eighty nine in the US on arms dealing charges, but was acquitted in nineteen ninety after a Jerry accepted he was acting on behalf of Israel. So do you need more? Do you need more evidence that he worked for Israel? He was arrested and then let go in the United States on arms dealing during the whole Iran Contra affair, and was let free. Does it sound familiar, Gilane, Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein, They all get their their sweet deals because intelligence Israel tried to distance themselves from him, with government sources saying he never had any thing to do with intelligence services, although other news reports in both the US and Israel confirmed he did. Of course, they're gonna say that because they know what he's saying now is bad news for them. They know it's bad news for the Massad. They know it's bad news for all of their honey their their little honey pot traps running around. They know that it's if this gets blown out, this gets you know, the doors blown off of it, and everybody knows, well, they're not going to be able to work this anymore. He later wrote a book called Prophets of War Inside the US Israeli Arms Network, and in the early nineteen nineties claimed that Robert Maxwell, Gilane's dad, worked for Massad. Well, we've we've seen the evidence of that. Go back and listen to the episode Closer Look the Mega Group. We go into all of this. The new book takes this further and claims Maxwell may have worked for other governments too as a double or triple agent. Ben Manash claims that despite reports Epstein and Gilaane Maxwell met in the nineteen early nineteen nineties in New York, they actually that much earlier through the socialite's father. And that's interesting. That's an interesting claim. I haven't heard that one before, so that's pretty interesting. That's something that definitely warrants more research. He claims that Robert Maxwell introduced Epstein to Massad and then gi Lane got involved. Later, files from the British Foreign Office released in two thousand and three appeared to back the claim that Maxwell may have been a spy, with one report describing him as a thoroughly bad character who was being financed by Russia, and another saying his questionable activities had been brought to the attention of the Foreign Officer on several occasions. So there was a lot of reports that he was not only acting as an agent for the Massad, but he was doubling as an agent for Russia as well. And we all know that there's a lot of ties between these powerful Israelis and Russia. There was a lot of Russian Jews that they wanted to bring back to Israel, So there's the ties run deep. While the Maxwell family have always denied such reports. Family Laura Goldman says in the book, my feeling is that he probably was an agent to the Russians, the Israelis, and the British. I believe that Gilang continued his work boom bang, bunzo dunzo. Laura Goldman, a family friend, says this all right, it's not just you know, some wide eyed conspiracy theory.
Speaker 2: There are serious.
Speaker 1: Allegations of this being a blackmail ring. And we don't hear about that in the American press at all. The American press is way too busy with their stupid, silicious headlines that mean nothing. All right, can we get some meat please? Can someone really get on this story? Can somebody run with this angle? It is not known whether Maxwell and Epstein gathered any intelligence about about pal Prince Andrew and their alleged espionage work, although the book suggests the royal was a target. Of course, he was a target. That's the whole reason he came to New York to break up with Epstein. I've said that several times. John Dougan, who served as deputy sheriff in Palm Beach, Florida at the time Epstein was in pre is in for his first slew of child sex offenses. Says he was given access to Epstein's case file, including videotapes in its entirety, by Palm Beach Police detective Joseph Ricari, who later died unexpectedly aged fifty. Dugan managed to copy the tapes, encrypt them, and fleet to Russia, where he now lives. Well, I would like to see those tapes. If this mister Dugan has those tapes, and we've talked about him before, I would definitely like to see them. Although he has not watched the encrypted files, he tells Epstein's dead Men Tell No Tales that he is certain they contain blackmail material involving wealthy people and that Prince Andrew was a target. Do I think that Epstein was probably put up to getting some wealthy people to sleep with some underage women so those people could be blackmailed by Western intelligence agencies? Absolutely, I do, He said, I six were concerned that Russia may have obtained kompromot compromising material on Prince Andrew, according to a Times report, although Dugan he has given no information to the Russians. So this John Duke and We're going to do a closer look on him. I'm on the fence about him, about his claims. I really don't know where to fall when it comes to him. I think he's more credible than that Patrick Kessler clown, But as far as having access to these tapes and these documents, I really don't know if I believe that Epstein was found dead in his New York prison cell on August tenth after allegedly committing suicide while he faced charges for sex trafficking minors. Melissa Cronin, the book's author, believes that Epstein's alleged intelligence links add weight to the theory that he did not kill himself, but he was murdered. She also points to Epstein and Maxwell's links with prominent people from the science and technology industries and believes that pair not only ran a honeypot operation, but also an information gathering operation. Well, yeah, of course, why do you think he was funding all of these academics. And we haven't even gotten into all of that yet, folks, right, this is still just the beginning stages of our investigation. He was so ensconced with the most powerful people. Such regular billionaires don't get to do that.
Speaker 2: Before I started with the book.
Speaker 1: I was extremely skeptical of the murder theory, she told Son online. I'm definitely not a conspiracy theorist by nature at all. But the more that we dug into this, there's just so much incontrovertible evidence about his work in the world of espionage, his work with Masad, and it all comes together to make a really compelling argument for the fact that he was murdered. I think one thing that is interesting and important to say is that Epstein wasn't necessarily a spy in the traditional sense. He wasn't particularly loyal to Israel per se. He was a collector of information exactly. He was an asset. He was being run as an asset, and he would have sold that information to anyone. So of course there was the blackmail aspect of what he was doing in terms of the honey trap and getting this footage of people that he could use as leverage. At the same time, something that a lot of people haven't really explored is how he cultivated these relations relationships within science and technology. We get really deeped into that into the in the book and to how he was meeting with an extracting really sensitive information from scientists and eminent theorists is and things like that. That material, probably even more so than the blackmail material, is what really would be of interest to a foreign power such as Israel.
Speaker 2: Of course, we've already.
Speaker 1: Talked about some of the different you know things they were involved in, some of the different software, some of the different computer programs. That's what they really They want this technology. You know how expensive this technology is. They want this technology and that's what they're going for. Gielan Maxwell has previous previously denied any wrongdoing. Son Online reached out to her representatives for Maxwell. Representatives for the Israeli government did not respond to requests for comment.
Speaker 2: Well there you have it, folks.
Speaker 1: So for anyone out there who is on the fence they're not sure what this blackmail operation and intelligence operation, the evidence is all right there for everybody to see. You just have to be willing to understand that your government is evil. Once you come to the conclusion that your government is capable of doing anything, well, then it's not hard to believe that they're involved in stuff like this. So let's keep up the pressure, folks, Let's keep it going. We're turning the predator into the prey and That's exactly what we need to keep doing right here on this podcast and on other shows where other content creators are talking about this. We just got to keep the pressure on because it's there. Obviously, we're it's showing results, all right, it's showing results. These aren't the old days where these powerful people can hide their crimes. Everybody has the power to do the research that they need to do right in the palm of their hand now, so there's no excuse to be ignorant of who Jeffrey Epstein is or what his case is, just like the Crown Princess from Norway was.
Speaker 2: If you would like to.
Speaker 1: Contact me, you can do that at Bobby Kapucci at ProtonMail dot com. That's b O B B Y C A p U C C I at ProtonMail dot com. M