Speaker 1: And we are back with part two of our Love Is Blind Extravaganza, where we've been covering episodes six, seven, eight, and nine all together now okay, and we have a lot to get to because there was a lot to talk.
Speaker 2: About with these people. Because it was a lot of episodes.
Speaker 3: We had some macro, so go back and listen to that. We just covered Ali and Anton and KB and Edmund. That's all we got to. So now we've got three more couples. We're taking them couple by couple. We're not doing every inch of every moment because that makes sense in a shit like this.
Speaker 2: No, it doesn't, because too much stuff changes very quickly.
Speaker 3: Changes so fast in pods, like writing down every conversation and every pod with people like who gives a shit? Okay, So let's go to Madison. And this is a very interesting It is my most interesting I think. So from the jump when those two met, we all got the vibe that maybe Joe wasn't into Madison. Correct, right, that's fair to say. Now I want to go a little easy on Joe, easier than you might expect, because you.
Speaker 2: Can't, like, you can't make.
Speaker 3: Yourself be attracted to someone if you're not. I've never said anything that was mean. He never was like, oh my god, because and let me just also say he did tell her he's not attracted to her. He said that the first time, at the beginning.
Speaker 1: Even though I mean, but they did have sex, so he said she's not she said, I know what she said. She said, he said, you're not my normal type, which fair enough, which is fair enough, It really is fair enough.
Speaker 2: It's weird.
Speaker 3: It's unnecessary. And I hate that she's being painted as like this sort of bigger girl because she's such she's still so much smaller than the average, yes person, I mean, she's got like a rocking body and she's not a stick figure compared to some people, which is okay too. We're not putting that down, but like, I hate that in any way that she would think of herself, though I don't think she does. I think she has a pretty positive body image.
Speaker 2: I do too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so she's she's fine. But Joe, now, okay, let's take it through when they go. So they're in Mexico and they're having a night where they all meet up and everybody is yeah, the meetup for the first time, and it's always pretty wild, they drink a lot. Whatever Joe got, Joe got like blackout, I mean fucked up. But it's weird because he never really got that fucked up again. It didn't become part of his storyline yet. Maybe that's to come because he's no so fucked up. No, yeah, but he's kind of worse because, like, so he goes and gets fine, he's so drunk and he's not really making sense to the party. He's like, I gotta go, I got bath. She's like, you're gonna leave and he's like you say. She goes you want me to come with? He goes nah, So he walks off and just she goes, Okay, well I guess I'll stay. I'm kind of bummed about it. She finally goes back to the room tries to kind of quietly come in. He's in bed, all lights out. She comes and said she's like, okay, hi, honey or whatever, and he's like, who are you?
Speaker 2: He doesn't, He's like, where'd you go? Why are you just up?
Speaker 3: He did not remember there'd been a party, right, He barely seemed to know who she was. He didn't know that they'd had dinner. He's like, did I.
Speaker 2: Eat it'd be wad.
Speaker 3: I've never I have seen people like that. I've never seen people like that on this show. M hmm, Like where the.
Speaker 2: Fuck did that come from.
Speaker 1: They don't have the same rules on this show as they seem to on The Bachelor about drinking.
Speaker 2: Seems like they're not cut off at all. That's why that goblet. That's why we got the gold goblet. Yes, I mean it's always full.
Speaker 3: You remember how mad I got until someone finally was like, yeah, they have to do that for like marketing purposes, editing purposes. I was like, oh yeah, I hated it. I Other than that night, there's a weird vibe with them. I mean, I don't get it. I don't know why Joe keeps saying I love you, I love you. I love it because I don't think he loves her.
Speaker 1: No, not at all. Okay, here's my take. It's not that nuanced. Please, she is crazy. I can't she's so so. I was completely on I was on her side, right, but because it's pretty gross if somebody gets that drunk and they've only been together like this is like their second.
Speaker 2: Basically like yeah, three days, I mean yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, at the most, I mean it might It literally might have been their second night. I think they it was their second night because they go they haven't seen each other.
Speaker 2: They don't see each other in Denver.
Speaker 1: I think they first see each other when they go on their vacation, right, so they travel together. Then they have their first night together and a lot of them fucked. Then the next day they're together during the day, and then by the next evening is the get together.
Speaker 3: It's like he gets black out drunk and she's crying. He doesn't even goes. She's like in the corner crying loudly for him to hear, and he's like what. She's like, well, I'm just really upset, and like he won't get up. He's like, well, if you want to come here and tell me, and she goes, you should come to me, and he's like, I'm sleeping.
Speaker 1: But before that, she acted like she's never seen a drunk person before. Like she's acting like he's on an acid trip.
Speaker 2: She's like, oh my.
Speaker 1: God, what's going I don't understand when you've asked me the same question six times?
Speaker 2: Why would you ask me the same question? Oh my god, scaring me? You ask me why I'm dressed up so many times.
Speaker 3: She needs an alan on meeting. Yes, because I've been in that situation where you just like you're in a loop because you don't really understand. I mean, I know it's funny you say that because you're so right.
Speaker 2: You're right.
Speaker 3: She's acting like. He was like, I'm gonna jump off this building because I can fly.
Speaker 2: Oh, Joe, you can't fly. He's like passed out. Dr She's yeah, she is, She's great.
Speaker 1: She's also get to me, why are you naked at the top of the structure, Joe.
Speaker 3: I was like, She's like, you are not the Lizard King. He's like, I'm not saying I'm the Lizard King. I'm just trying to sleep it off. I am I had too much to drink. I'm the Lizard King and I can do. She's giving me Meghan the lady who thought she looked like Megan Fox.
Speaker 2: Chelsea.
Speaker 3: She's giving me physically Chelsea vibes uh huh in the face a little bit that has nothing to do with anything, But I did notice that. I'm like, mmm, I still feel bad for Chelsea. She says, one dumb thing. Yeah, people tell me I look like Megan Fox. Just one dumb thing. And then she can't. They even brought it up on this season. Yes, yes, so I don't remember who said it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But then so Joe like, yeah, he can't win with her, Like.
Speaker 1: So this is the problem is from then on, right, Joe can't give her enough reassurance, like she okay, so can we get to the scene the next scene?
Speaker 2: So okay? So then well hold on.
Speaker 1: So the next day after that, after his blackout drunk, he's she Some people on Reddit were saying that he was so horrible because he was like laughing at her. But I didn't take it like that. I took it like he was. He was apologetic. He said I was intoxicated. He was like, obviously I had over the limit. He's like, basically like but what can I do? Like what can I say? And she's like I just like I just don't understand. But oh but then she's like, I'm just we just really need to communicate, and I'm sorry too, Like you know, he apologizes right right, and he's like, I'm sorry, but he's becoming one of these guys that he's acting like an old man that's been married like a millionaires. It's like, yes, dear, yes, dear, totally never works out. Yeah, he's just trying to like play cater because he's like, yeah, I'm sorry about that. I'm really I'm really sorry I acted that way.
Speaker 2: Start.
Speaker 1: He's very conscious of how he's going to come across on TV, right, That's what I'm getting. I'm getting that he's like, I don't want to look like an asshole. I'm gonna he's faking it though a lot. Yeah, he's not under her, and she can sense it. So he's like, sorry, I said the wrong thing, Like what do you need from me?
Speaker 2: She's like, well, Joe, I.
Speaker 1: Just need you to like Tino tol Me, I'm pretty and like like and she's He's like, yeah, you are so pretty.
Speaker 2: I'm totally into this. Okay. But then there's.
Speaker 1: Another scene that I want to talk about where he's she's like, I am so Indian, like I'm so in love with you. I'm just like so in love with you, like I'm one hundred percent sure this is going to work. And he goes and I'm paraphrasing, but he's like like a hundred percent, like really, like just like you don't have any doubts at all, And she's like, no, I have no doubts.
Speaker 3: And he's like, wasn't that Nick and Annie? Or is that they also had that? Because they have to they will get to we'll get to that.
Speaker 1: But this was this was when they get back this' I've moved us ahead to when they're in Denver in an apartment and they're like in the kitchen and this is this is one hundred percent Madison and Joe.
Speaker 2: And she's like.
Speaker 1: And he goes, well, he goes, I just think this is like kind of scary, you know, the whole thing.
Speaker 2: It's like, it's kind of crazy, right, And she's like, what are you saying? What do you you're either marriage minded or you're not? Are you not marriage minded?
Speaker 3: He's like, yeah, but one I should be able to say to you, like flat out, this is kind of a crazy situation.
Speaker 2: I mean, see, I love Joe. That's what I'm Joe. Now I'm teaing Joe. And then she over reacts, she's unhinged.
Speaker 1: She's just like, yeah, what, I of course it's crazy.
Speaker 2: I said it's crazy. I told you that it was.
Speaker 1: Really crazy, and he goes, well, I know, but like saying it's crazy is not really the same thing as sort of a expressing some doubts about you know, I think it's normal to have some doubts, and she's like.
Speaker 2: No, it's not what You're just not into me. You're not going to give me what I need, and she's freaking out. So okay. Some people on Reddit were like, he was just kind of laughing at her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I felt that he was just like I don't even know what to do, Like there's nothing I could say.
Speaker 2: It's kind of exasperation right one, and also kind of funny.
Speaker 3: I probably laughed too at a certain point, like Okay, I mean he's just trying to figure out like how to get out of that, right, Yes, yes, it's not a great Then they don't have a lot of drama. We don't really see much from them when they have the final meetup in episode nine, not the final, but when we have our last one at the Mechanical Bowl thing. We don't really get that much from them except for and we'll get to this. I don't want to jump ahead because I want to finish all our couples before we get to the extras.
Speaker 2: But she's very excited when.
Speaker 1: Kate shows up the Kate k it oh yeah, yeah, yeah, like they're being weird and they are just reading like college girl.
Speaker 3: They're just the whole thing's bizarre. There's something off about Madison. My thing is very off about Madison. And the thing about Joe which you you kind of called this early.
Speaker 1: He's really really cute. He's a very good looking guy. Which good family nice. His family is so nice. Yeah, we should talk about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she meets the family and they're the sisters are really sweet. In fact, most of the families that we've met so far have been pretty great. Yeah, I have to say, I mean we haven't met everybody's except for Edmund's mom, which we talked about part one if you didn't hear it.
Speaker 2: We're not judging her. We're just concerned, right, I mean, that's like the it's fair.
Speaker 1: We can see why he has a lot of issues continuing to this day.
Speaker 3: Right, And I'm and you know, I'm proud of her for like being on the show and from micing up and talking about things and feeling emotional.
Speaker 2: That's good. It starts. So yeah, it's not nothing.
Speaker 3: Some some moms wouldn't even show up, they wouldn't be there at all, They wouldn't even support that. So we give her that. But okay, so we liked Joe's family a lot. He seems pretty cool. There's no way they're gonna make it. No, no fucking way. It's kind of a waste of our time.
Speaker 1: But we don't like the fact that this is a thing that we're going to see with several of these women, the over emotional well, it's you know what it is. It's not set, it's her, it's both. It's both Annie, which we'll get to Annie, and it's Madison. Both have some similar problems.
Speaker 3: I think Annie's is the most textbook thing I've ever seen. Madison has a different like she's got. Madison's more like Edmund to me. She has like an emotional emotional regulation problem. Yes, I love how we become psyche psychologists. We did not go to med school. I did well. I don't talk about it a lot, but we didn't. I went to a psychiatry school. It's a little different. It's a shorter program, you might. I mean, that's really annoying to people that listen that are actual therapists, are like actual psychologists. Like she's bipolar, sure, but like, you know what, when it comes to Annie, I was going to say this, I had it all planned for you. I'm not because people get mad when we when we talk about a certain personality disorder that she definitely has.
Speaker 2: Orderline.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I was going to say it rhymes with doorder dying because I know we can't look, no.
Speaker 1: We can't, but we're on we're on a podcast, so we're yes, we're not treated. You know in magazines, you know, in like gossip magazines, they'll they'll weigh in on what plastic surgery people will have, and they'll always give a disclaimer. They'll go, so and so, who's a plastic surgeon in Beverly Hills who has not treated her right?
Speaker 2: Right? She has?
Speaker 3: It's always doctor Phil who's never at her in person. So she is biblar one. So we're not okay, listen, I don't know if she's borderline. Let's get to Anny and Nick.
Speaker 2: Can we get there because we have to, Okay, but we just have to. Let's just wrap this up.
Speaker 1: Let's wrap out with Madison and Joe. Let's wrap out. Let's wrap out of Madison and Joe. I was going to say that she is very she has emotional immaturity. So what she does is when Joe kind of sets her off When she feels the slightest bit like Insecure, she gets really mad and real big and she swears a lot.
Speaker 2: Have you noticed that. She starts going like fuck Joe, like you fucking like fuck this, fuck that, like you you should fucking.
Speaker 1: Tell me this, and he just goes okay, and you can just see that he's just like, I am so not marrying this chick, absolutely, but like you see it, you see it click off.
Speaker 2: Well's never on, it's never on.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, But I just think that then he tries he's doing this thing which I wish he wouldn't do, which is to just go I've got to get through this, and I want to make get to the altar because I want to seem like a nice guy. And it's just like I'm not going to be as famous if I storm out.
Speaker 3: Exactly the longer he's tays on and he's hot as hell, right, he knows those dms are gonna light up, maybe from me, I don't know.
Speaker 1: But then I don't like that he keeps apologizing and going like, yeah, I'm really sorry he.
Speaker 2: Does this thing.
Speaker 1: It's just very Stepford husband. He's like, I didn't realize that you needed that from me. But next time, there won't be a next time, because next time I'm gonna really look out for your needs.
Speaker 3: Right, And she says that Eleve will never happen to get well. Annie says that to you, I'm getting them a little mixed up, even though they're very different physically, because they are so similar Annie and Madison in there.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we can be done with Joe and Madison.
Speaker 3: Okay, Annie and Nick, Because all right, I just want to first off, I've come over well, I don't. It's hard to say anything nice about Nick after what he said in the Pods. But if let's say we were to take that out of it, let's say we didn't hear what we heard, which is hard, it's impossible to done. But if we didn't have that aspect of him, he seems okay, Like when his mom talks about Nick, he seems like a very sensitive, loving.
Speaker 2: He's better than her. I'll give you that. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And other than yeah, he's got some weird, fucked up views and I think they're coming from a place that we just are not going to talk about.
Speaker 2: But I don't. I it's hard to un we can't.
Speaker 3: We can't Unring the Bell where he said that if his one of his He was the one who said if he found out his kid was gay, to be like, was it a fad? He just like it's he is a he's very traditional. I'm getting a very like all like right Christian vibe. Yeah, we am I right about that, and that's you can be no judgment on his religion at all whatever. But I there's a there's a thing that I feel like he's not telling us of how he feels about things.
Speaker 2: I'm getting a very like Riyan Nation thing. Oh my god, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: I do know what you mean. And here's the thing. I I'm with you. I was having the same I'm like.
Speaker 3: Well, confusing because then he's really nice and like gentle I gentle Nazi.
Speaker 2: He's not a Nazi. I'm totally kidding.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's hard because they do a little thing at the very at the very end. So let's let's here, let's we'll get to that. Let's take us too, Let's take us through their journey. So yeah, let's see, they're kind of.
Speaker 2: Like the most maybe normal when they're in Mexico.
Speaker 3: Until the last day they seem to really be into each other, except then one night they're laying in bed, it's the last night, Yeah, and she, I guess, is like expressing how much she loves him, and he's saying it back.
Speaker 2: But I guess he didn't say it with his whole chest. I mean, it made absolutely I didn't stand on business ten toes down.
Speaker 3: Exactly, and she just like starts spinning. And again, you know, I'm not saying it's Porter Pine, her papatity.
Speaker 2: Well, she's also drunk. I don't know if you picked up on.
Speaker 3: That wrong, but she's there. She has the what's the thing we talked about? The cup that cannot be filled? Yes, broken cup not be filled.
Speaker 2: And she has this like extreme fear of abandonment.
Speaker 3: Yes, he's just gonna, which is like the number one thing, which everything's a spectrum. I'm not saying like whatever, we're not, I'm not even judging that. But it was just on display like so it was so big and he handled it like a fucking champ, and I don't know how he got through that.
Speaker 2: What I liked is that he didn't lie and go, oh my god, what are you talking about? In love with you?
Speaker 1: He was just like I feel the same, like we are on we're in this together, We're going to see good things for us.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm here with you. And she's like, hey, you just don't love me the way I love you, and you're never going to Oh my god.
Speaker 3: That was fear of abandonment. It was full on fear. And he really and I'm joking, I don't think he's a Nazi. I'm sorry, I like people take that shit seriously. I don't want to say that. He's not said anything that would make us think that. I shouldn't say that. I just am getting like he's very traditional.
Speaker 2: That fairer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, in a way, I just when I heard his mom talk about him, I really liked him even more.
Speaker 2: But I don't.
Speaker 3: I think she's going to be a real tough handful. But I feel like she appreciated him the way he handled it. She saw it like she kind of finally like was like okay, And then every time she would yell at him, he'd calm her down, and then she would like nestle into his arms, and then she'd get herself worked up again. Then he'd calm her down and she'd nestle back and do just like what are you doing, lady say.
Speaker 1: Like, I don't really know what you want. Do you want me to do? You want to be alone?
Speaker 2: And she's like, why would I want to be alone? I love the fuck out of you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was getting like damber vibes now that I've called him that, Like it was like I want to wear your skin vibes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to cut your penis off and put it in my freezer.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean that really was is like I love you the more than I love life. Like it was like, you met this guy four days ago, a lax girl.
Speaker 1: And I think that's what he was trying to say. He was like, yeah, like like so far, so good. She like I I And she's like, but I.
Speaker 2: Would marry you right fucking now.
Speaker 1: And he's like, yeah, of co' but we have like three more weeks, like we're going to live together and then we're going to see like how that is.
Speaker 2: And she's like, oh, I guess you don't love me. I guess yeah, she was just she did apologize for.
Speaker 1: That next right, So the next day she's sober and she's probably kind of sorry and realizes like, oh, this is this.
Speaker 2: Thing I do. Also, her hair is really.
Speaker 1: Distracting because it looks like a giant wig, even though it's probably just very heavy election. Yeah, it's a lot of extentis they're not put in right, and they're they're like, you know what it is. It looks like she has like if you had a doll with really long hair that is all parted down the middle and matted. And yes, it's like that. It's like doll hair. Yeah, which is weird because she owns a hair salon. Yeah, so this is branding right now. She is doing full on branding for her hair salon right right, Like spitfire Social would not be able to help her that much.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean, you.
Speaker 3: Guys go to spitfiresocial dot com right now, if in fact, you want to elevate your business, let's just give an extra shadow.
Speaker 1: Like they'd be like, girl, spitfire would just be like you know what though, like you've got to do your hair better because this is the ultimate opportunity for showing people to come to your hair salon. But this ain't it, Like, this is not going to make people look you up.
Speaker 3: So they but after they get through this moment and she does, Like I've said, a couple of times meet her lovely family. I mean, I was kind of in love with that family, but I did get a little creepy vibe when the dad was like, she'd fit then if you know what I mean by like blonde, blue eyed, and we checked her blood type, it is be very you.
Speaker 2: Know what that's like she was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there was a little culty thing going on. Yeah, I dated a guy like that.
Speaker 3: I know, I always bring it back to my weird dates and stuff, but I dated a guy where I really liked his family a lot, especially his mom and sisters, Like I really really loved I loved, I loved him, but I I think I was just like, oh my god, this I love this family. And then one night we were at something like a wedding or something. I was pretty serious, and they did a prayer circle like the family. My boyfriend wasn't into it, but he joined because that's his family, so he was in their prayer circle. But I don't know if it would have been worse if they'd asked me to join or if they but they didn't, so I was the only person not in the prayer circle.
Speaker 2: That's kind of when I got that vibe from this family too.
Speaker 1: So remember when remember on the Bachelor when Letia when they went to Latia's house, Grant and Letia, Yes, and she was from that big Mormon family.
Speaker 2: Yes, of course. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I got the vibe like that, like they were all like hot, like really nice to her, but.
Speaker 4: Like you'll never be part of our family, right right, right, right right, which is you know, I mean, hey, they were like welcoming.
Speaker 2: They're like, she's very blonde. How real is that? We love that for our grandchildren. That was just you know, but that's all right, you know. We're also like maybe they're great.
Speaker 3: They seemed okay through the rest through through episode nine, they were kind of the couple to beat in some ways at the final thing where they're just like, yeah, he's perfect, she's perfect.
Speaker 2: Like no notes, Oh I have notes.
Speaker 1: Oh I have notes because so okay, so the girl that he and first of all, I have I have a note for him, which which we haven't really really discussed at this part, which I think it's time to, which is that he did in the pods say the hit. Don't forget that when he broke up with the Kate girl, it was very weird.
Speaker 2: Don't forget that. He was like yeah, I love you.
Speaker 1: He totally lied, which is going to come up in the last episode, right, which maybe you didn't I got there, I got you, apologized to Kate and everything. Okay, So so he totally did say I love you. Okay, so he's going to do some lying in the last episode where he's like, well, no, no, I didn't say I love you to too. I did love you, and but I was also loving the other person. He told them both straight up like I absolutely love you, I'm in love with you. Then he told the other girl that the reason he couldn't be with her is because of her religion. Okay, she's not religious enough. Yeah, remember that he got into a bike, he goes, he goes, and he got mad at her. Don't forget. He freaked out and was like, wait what because she goes, I'm not that religious and he goes, what, oh, forget it, forget.
Speaker 2: It, and I'm picking up is kind of right, Well, I'm gonna be he can be both. He can be nice but also well.
Speaker 1: Well hold on, because I think this is gonna something is going to come up about this at the in the coming attractions. Well no, and not becoming attractions. So basically he in the meetup, goes and talks to Kate, and he, I think was very disingenuous and said, yeah, like you know, I just I really want us to like be friends, and like, yeah, sorry about that, but like I was actually just in love with two people. And the girl goes, but that's not how it went down, and he's like yeah, he tries to make her seem a little crazy. He's like, oh, that that's pretty much what happened. I just had two connections. I don't know I have two connections. And she goes, well, that's not what you told me though. You told me I love you and I haven't said it to anybody else. And I can't get there with the other person, remember that, And he goes, yeah, I didn't.
Speaker 2: Yes, he did. He did say that.
Speaker 1: And then he made it really clear to her right before she said she wasn't religious.
Speaker 2: He made it really clear.
Speaker 1: He was like, I haven't even had these kind of conversations with the other girl. I can't get there with her. Your He's straight up, straight up lied. So then when he's having that conversation, our girl Annie is freaking the fuck out, which again she was having a little quarter kind.
Speaker 2: Spin out where.
Speaker 1: She couldn't even handle the fact that he was just and he wasn't flirting with the with the other girl with Kate, he was just talking to her at the table, which every single person at that meetup went and talked to the person that they didn't choose, yes, you know, and she was freaking out. She was standing there with her her drink and she's glaring at him. Then when he comes back over, remember, he goes, how's it going or whatever, and she won't speak to him, right, she was like giving him the silent treatment, right, right, So then she found out. We find out that the other girl, Madison. Madison says that when she was in the pod with Nick, Nick was like, I want to get you pregnant?
Speaker 2: Remember that? Oh right? Oh my god. So then they all agree that they think Nick is very fake.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that he's said a lot of things to a lot of people and now he's I don't know, I wonder if he is just like playing a game, if he is kind of like, yeah, I'm just acting like this really nice guy, but I'm just fa I just do this with lots of people.
Speaker 2: And if he's not going to marry her, he wants to sell watches. Yeah he does. He's a luxury watch, Silslen. But we'll see. Time will tell.
Speaker 1: Now I was liking him, So that's my whole point to you, is that I was also really liking him up until the end of the episode nine, and then I was like, what the fuck?
Speaker 2: Right, I think I'm fooled. Yeah, I think you're right.
Speaker 3: Okay, Now we kind of talked a little bit about Sparkle Meghan and Jordan, but in part one, I confess my love for Sparkle Meghan, which I had already kind of said. I'm like, listen, I know she likes a label. I know whatever, girl, I see you lots of players. See I get it, though, I get it, and she earned it. She's not asking. This is another thing I love about Sparkle Meghan.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: I mean, like, first of all, she looks like what's her face? Who used to be in all the nineties rom coms? Diana Diane Not? Is it Diane Lane? She was in the movie where she moves to Tuscany.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Diane Lane, I think you're thinking of is that right? Got it?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 2: What a name?
Speaker 3: We don't ever see say anymore? So it just went away like that's probably it. She seems like somebody that could go through a divorce. Diane Lane, Okay, she was in. She totally looks like, Oh, they're the spinning image.
Speaker 2: You see what I'm saying. She's in under the Tuscan Sons. Yes, what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: So what I see for her, What I see for Megan is like she marries someone, she's divorced, but she's got her own money because she is a boss bitch and she upends like I got to change my life. So I'm going to have my best friend Rosie O'Donnell helped me move to Tuscany, and I'm going to buy an old de Carborate house and I'm going to learn the hard way and I'm going to meet an Italian guy and it's going to be great.
Speaker 2: She's gonna be fine.
Speaker 3: She is my goals, Like, I'm so different than Sparkle Megan, but yet she's all that I want to be. I want to be something like she's got it together. She I love that she loves that Jordan has a son, because obviously wouldn't work otherwise, but she seems to genuinely. I love that she gets along with Jordan's ex that we saw that that didn't happen on camera, which is so healthy. I love Jordan. Actually he's a nerd. He might not be like enough guy for her, but I think he's pretty great. I mean, I think they might be the couple to beat.
Speaker 2: Am I losing my mind? Like I think they're great? That weird?
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know, I don't know again sensitivity to this, but like he was so drunk at.
Speaker 3: This the one time though, the one time he was very he was very drunk and very sloppy drunk.
Speaker 1: Very sloppy drunk. And then when she was like, you're annoying me right now, then he tried to make her the problem you're saying that.
Speaker 2: So that's like, let's let's let's not totally.
Speaker 1: You know, not talk about his problematic behavior, which is like, let's not what am I trying to say, Let's not make him let's not look at him through real colored question.
Speaker 2: Ocayse that's fair. And because here's another.
Speaker 3: Thing he was doing that was annoying is he was being very dismissive of her, her being very logical and saying, I've just never been a mom and I'm really nervous and He kept saying, don't worry about it. Oh my god, don't worry about it. He's gonna My kid's gonna love you. My kid's gonna love you, and not ever saying you're gonna love him, You're gonna love this life. It was like taking sparkle Meghan. He was taking her sparkle away. He was saying all about his life.
Speaker 2: Because he was, because he was. He said, you're gonna love him. He said, you're gonna love him. He's like super low. He said, you're easy to he's easy to love, and you're easy to love.
Speaker 3: But he was also dismissing the fact that she was concerned about it, because it's a big deal. She's just getting to know this guy, and now there's going to be a son that she's not going to get to hang with really very much before they marry. Like, it's a lot. She's never lived with a five year old. That's great, that's crazy. Well, I think she should do with Joe because she and Joe would be like, this is pretty crazy, right, let's go buy a nice thing.
Speaker 1: See, I agree, And I think this is why I don't. I'm not really rooting for them because I don't think that. I don't think you should just marry somebody that your kid's never met. I guess they maybe they're going to meet off the air.
Speaker 2: I'm to meet off yeah, which I appreciate.
Speaker 3: But.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I don't I don't love it. I don't love the fact that he said that. He was like, yeah, she said I'm annoying, which was like, not nice. I didn't think she was being mean.
Speaker 2: He was really annoying. She's so far been great. I've never seen her do one thing.
Speaker 3: Right, So I think she's a catch. But she's a catch for him, like he'd be like, I think he knows it. I think he's like dollar signs, and I think he's playing up a little bit the humble, like, listen, I mean, I don't really need a six bedroom house that's two million dollars, but like, okay, if you.
Speaker 2: Really want that, as long as you're cool with it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: But I think he's just but he hides a little bit behind like he's not doing that well, and he keeps going, yeah, I mean I'm doing really well, but I just I'm just humble. I just don't need all that stuff. And it's like, well, so you don't even have a two bedroom apartment, which I was kind of on her side when she's like, okay, but like you don't even have too bad, like like you obviously can, but you don't. He doesn't have his own room.
Speaker 2: He's like, you'll see it. It's really awesome, and you'll see it's like and it wasn't awesome at all.
Speaker 3: It was like, oh, that was something else I wanted to point out in general, not his necessarily, but like most of those apartments seemed completely fake. They like seem like fake places that they like put together. They either live in a basement in their parents' house or in roommates.
Speaker 2: Like, who was it? Who was the one? Was it Joe? Who was the one that made the chicken shake? Was that? That was?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: That was that was Sparkle, Megan's guy? It wass Jordan.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And then she tried and she's like she as, I mean, I felt like I was gonna throw up watching it, and I that was But that place didn't. That didn't seem real. It didn't seem like a real like their hell they rented.
Speaker 1: Isn't that they're No, that was that's his spot. Remember they went and saw each other's spots.
Speaker 3: Eventually that was his spot because remember he shows his son's room and his teddy bear and all that shit.
Speaker 2: Okay, so that wasn't in. That wasn't just a scene because you.
Speaker 3: Know, because he opens the cabin and she's like, what kind of like cups and stuff and he's like, I just need She's like, you just have like two cups. It did not seem real at all to me, Like he just moved in for the show. And we've had this problem on the show before. He's not the only one. Now, Nick, we wouldn't say that about he has a full fucking cabin.
Speaker 1: It's rich, by the way, we should probably point that out. But obviously he comes from money, you know. Yeah, well his yeah, and he sells his luxury watches whatevs.
Speaker 2: But so yeah, we'll see.
Speaker 3: And before we leave, I want to really quick talk about the extras. So Megan and Jordan are my couple, but I don't know how it's going to work out. But Megan is adorable and I liked Jordan too. But let's talk about Patrick.
Speaker 1: Can we just just before we get to that, though, can we talk about their house hunting, which I just thought.
Speaker 3: Was very extra. That was mean on her part. She knows he can't afford that, I'll give you that, and why.
Speaker 2: Is she looking what?
Speaker 1: And she's like, yeah, my budget's like what like one point five million or whatever, and and the house to get has like six bedrooms.
Speaker 2: There's no reason for that.
Speaker 3: And it was also a very kind of attacking model house. I hate when you have to like walk around and be like, yeah, I mean this is like the lamest would you this isn't real wood, This is just like Parliament, but if you want real wood, it's going to be four million. That was just like a model house. I mean they showed the exterior. I was like, this isn't even.
Speaker 1: A real option, right, But why will they just go look at a house that they can actually that if she wants him to pay, because she's like, I'll basically i'll sell my all their house and then I'll put all the money from the sale of that into this house and then but.
Speaker 2: Will you be able to like afford the mortgage? Right? And he's like I don't.
Speaker 1: I mean I don't know, like I'd have to crunch the numbers, which is just weird that like, why would you put him in a house that he can't really afford and be like, well, I like nice things, but there's you need a six bedroom house five thousand square feet Like nope, that's.
Speaker 2: Just not Yeah, I'll give you, I'll give you that. My eyes were I did have frosk. I did.
Speaker 3: I did fall in love with sparkle Meghan, and I didn't love that. I didn't love that she put him through that it was unnecessary.
Speaker 2: It was a little unnecessary. But now let's talk about it, okay.
Speaker 3: So then she meets So they have this big party at the end where you know, we've talked about so we already covered KB and Edmund's fight and all that.
Speaker 2: So Megan meets Mike. What's his face? Mike?
Speaker 3: I get him confused with the other extra Brendon I wanted to remember. But she sits down with him, and it almost seems like she likes them. It almost seems like when he says, do you think he made the wrong choice? I don't know if that was an editing thing, But she paused for so long before she's like, no, no, yeah, Jordan, I did not seem like she had some love in her eyes, and Mike probably was maybe a better choice for her. I think he was, and maybe that's where it's how it's going to turn out. I don't think he's I mean, yeah, no, he's got the confidence, and I don't really remember what he does.
Speaker 2: He's a realistic guy. Didn't he want to did he immediately try to go into business with her?
Speaker 1: Was he the one that was like, yeah, we could like and he's in the men's group with the pillars?
Speaker 3: She probably picked up on all that. She's so much better than that.
Speaker 2: But that was weird.
Speaker 3: But the thing that I've been dying to talk about is Patrick. So Patrick comes in hot. He does not seem to understand anything that's ever happening. He's just like, he is so oblivious. He's like, so the okay, so what was her?
Speaker 2: What was the chick's name? And I can't remember the one that left him? Annie? Anna? Anna?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Not Anna, you're talking about Casey. Casey.
Speaker 3: So he's like, oh my god, you know, so Casey didn't want to go to Mexico. But I'm like, we're still together, right, and we saw all that play out. She kept saying, no, no, I don't want to do any of this. He's like, but we're still getting married.
Speaker 2: She's like, no, no, no, but I love you so much, but no, no, no, it was the it was the craziest shit we've ever seen. Okay, but you told me that you feel for her. Well, I did feel for her because I feel like I was knocking.
Speaker 1: Out with him so much during that scene. Why she was all over him. She was like basically on top of him, going up, Oh my god, I love you so much, makeout, makeout, make out, but I can't do this.
Speaker 3: I think she was deeply I think she's a pleaser who was deeply confused about how she felt.
Speaker 2: But she knew she didn't want to be with him.
Speaker 3: But maybe there was some slight attraction, but she didn't want to She's like, this is too crazy. Once the once it became real, it's like I got to fucking marry this guy.
Speaker 2: There's no way.
Speaker 1: I don't think she had any attraction. I think she was completely picked out.
Speaker 3: Of me attraction to make out with him like that, you can't do that unless you're like a paid you know, like I don't know that.
Speaker 2: It didn't make it didn't make sense.
Speaker 3: But I just think she couldn't tell him because he wasn't getting it, and she just could not figure out a way to like tell him.
Speaker 1: Well, and then he says, so they meet up at the No, they don't meet up, but he's meeting up with the guys and he goes, he said, which I felt for him. He's like, it was so weird because she told me all that and she said she couldn't go to Mexico. So then when I got back to Denver, I was like, you know, like can we talk on the phone and she was like no, she wouldn't talk to me on the phone at all.
Speaker 3: That was great, Yeah, but she was done. Though he's somebody that you have to ghost. You're not going to get rid of Patrick unless you just cut him off.
Speaker 2: Wasn't he just like she just wanted to have a conversation. I guess. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't think she's great and I feel for Patrick, but I think there's something there's something missing there is like he is saws.
Speaker 2: And short of it.
Speaker 1: I don't know, because he was like it would be one thing if she said if she like gave it a day.
Speaker 2: But that same day that they met, like hours later, she.
Speaker 1: Was like, yeah, I gotta I gotta tell it's not happening, right, which he knew. The problem is he knew that it was one hundred percent of looks, which it was, because she made the decision after like five minutes after meeting.
Speaker 3: And that also sucks too, because like, I would have definitely booted him because of his personality, the fact that she would go forward and choose that guy who's really odd and knock. I mean, he's fine, he's not a dick or anything, but he's he's a little dense. I mean there's something about him that's like she's she's all in for that, but then she sees him and is out.
Speaker 1: That's because because he pulled the same he did the MegaNet Flish thing. He said, yeah, oh, like you know, every everybody's always like, well, you're a hot Asian guy, You're the hot Asian guy, and.
Speaker 3: He's he is a hot Asian. I think he is a good looking guy. Like I I'm sad for him that he feels that he has to talk about the race. You know, he's obviously had some racism towards him that he's had to deal with, and so he's very sensitive about it. So he kind of goes all in on that, and I think he's just you know I felt for him for that, but I just am like, well, these two don't belong together anyway. But so then the other woman that he really also liked was Anna, who abruptly left the show without telling anyone. There's something really weird about her and was.
Speaker 2: It seems from Reddit it seems that she has a boyfriend.
Speaker 1: There was pictures of her with a guy before the Love is Blind, and then there are pictures with him post Love is Blind, so most people are.
Speaker 2: Then she tried to make Patrick feel bad.
Speaker 3: She's like, well, I mean, so I left and then you just like chose somebody else, so you couldn't have loved me that much, And it's like that's unfair. He wants to move forward with someone and he and then he was put sort of in the Edmund space where like he couldn't talk himself out of it even though he was in the right and do anything wrong. He really was going to choose Anna, I really do.
Speaker 1: She didn't even tell him he was going to pick her. He was very clear he was going to pick her, but she didn't even like give him a conversation. She just left the show with no explanation. Yeah, I'm not thrilled. I'm not thrilled with her at all now. Like I was tough on Patrick today, I think he's a good guy who will find a great person. And I wish she'd done it then because don't forget who was it? Oh my god, it was the guy that I can't remember an even Zach.
Speaker 2: Remember Zach? Who was who? And when he blows? But he ended up with Bliss, who he didn't choose, and then they met in the real world and ended up together, which I thought was so beautiful, and they had a baby and there he grew a beard and they're so cute. Yeah, think about it.
Speaker 1: Like he picked a Arena, remember Arena who was super fan to him and hated him immediately and like hated him on site.
Speaker 3: And they tried and tried and tried, and then Bliss like gave him another chance. She's like, okay, but she could have said the same thing as Anna exactly, but she felt that Anna never liked Patrick. But what I'm saying is I want Patrick to find his bliss. I wish there was somebody in that group that in the meetup, Like it's not it's nobody there. It's not going to be Kate it's not going to be anybody really that's there. But I he'll be fine, he'll be better off having done the show. He'll meet somebody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree with you. I know exactly what you're saying. And I just felt like Anna like did him dirty?
Speaker 3: She totally did, And then and then Gasolin him just spinning like he did something wrong when I don't think he did it all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then I ended up being like a sad, like crying and like being upset going.
Speaker 2: But no, but I really, what was all in on you?
Speaker 1: And she's like, no, you weren't they you were How could you have been? But like, so what did you want him to do?
Speaker 3: Like leave the show so that to prove like you'll run after her, which she wasn't going to be into anyway, because then she's like, He's like, would you have said yes at the altar?
Speaker 2: I think you would have said no? And she's like who knows? And then he starts crying like no, it's no.
Speaker 3: She definitely wouldn't have gone to the hundred percent. Wasn't gonna choose you, right, And Patrick is deserving of love, he really is. So here's our favorites. Tell us Okay, let's just go through really quick, five couples. We're going to say yes or no real fast. Okay, are they going to make Are they going to say? I do?
Speaker 2: Ali?
Speaker 3: Ali and Anton No, Madison and Joe No, no for sure? And Edmund no?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Annie and Nick? I think yes, you do? I think I think they'll get married. I could be wrong, And if somebody changes their mind, it's going to be Nick. If someone says no, it will be Nick, not Annie. Correct, Okay, sure about that? And then I think Megan and Jordan will make it. You do I think I think they will. Okay, you might want to get a second job.
Speaker 2: Okay, well I'm gonna say.
Speaker 1: I'm going to say I think Jordan and Megan will make it, even though I don't know that they're a good match. But I don't think. I don't think Nick and Anny.
Speaker 3: Now, I think Nick will be the Yeah, so Nick's the guy. And I think they're going to make it to the Altar. And I think Nick the altar. I think so too, I think, And I think k B and Edmund will make it to the Altar too. And KB might say, now, but wouldn't that be great if it was Edmund?
Speaker 2: Oh? My god, that would be some growth on his part. Yes, okay, all right then, okay, hold on, that was it. That was just this this little guy that lives in my kitchen. Don' worry about it. Don't worry about it. He's a little all right, well, you know, you know it's Cecily and I have to do now. Mm hmmm. We gotta go. We have a golden Bachelor. We got to go batch it up.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: We were very serious about this. Love is blind. I promise you this. We will not be the serious about Golden Match.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: I'm apologizing sometimes listen, sometimes we're in the mood to like really break shit down.
Speaker 2: Yeah I can't. Like I'm not a clown for you. Oh you're not.
Speaker 1: And that's okay, but that's not where like we're like psychologically like completely giving them like tests.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know. I'm taking love. I take it very seriously. I just can't help it.
Speaker 3: I do too, Like I care about these people like they're my like they're my people.
Speaker 2: Like your slings.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: This is ways yeah. Yeah, And I want to get to know Meghan. How do I become friends with Megan? I bet Instagram friends are on Instagram right now.
Speaker 2: We just think you're really really cool. Sorry, don't you. Yeah, I think I will. Let's see if we can get her on the show.
Speaker 3: Love that, I would love that. I'll reach out to my Netflix people for real right now?
Speaker 2: Okay, do it all right, guys? Thanks to you tomorrow for Golden Batch for later okay, who knows by
Speaker 1: A