Speaker 1: Hey, Y'allaston, you gotta do the show. Everyone everybody in day, every world ever done any day the body and du lo here is.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Hollo news bove holod lees. Hey, what's up guys? How is everybody doing this? Border? Oh a long? Here you go, So you're going same.
Speaker 3: Old bullshit it every night Virtus Signal Warriors having behind the.
Speaker 4: Screen so bride.
Speaker 3: They appreciated Holy gospel, Bud, it's salt just smoking lies, got mad Win. I caught them out, exposed to fake in their eyes.
Speaker 4: They run their mouths on key.
Speaker 3: Boards, fingers flying in a rage.
Speaker 5: Canceled culture, capts trapped inside.
Speaker 4: The heck okage, one wrong word and the foam and.
Speaker 5: Losing all the fucking minds.
Speaker 4: Budd, I'm done playing nice truth. It's harder than their wines.
Speaker 6: What don woke.
Speaker 3: I'm tired of this game, tired of these people running in their mouse again mad and me because.
Speaker 7: I found out of faith there keybo kings and queens, but they won't take it far.
Speaker 6: Fuck the wo believe me the hell a load of night.
Speaker 3: Jimmy Kivell, nice, Stephen Coburn on his throne, I take hud saying standing tall and true, your trunk, your.
Speaker 6: Fuck right off.
Speaker 4: I'm coming after you, after you.
Speaker 3: They twist every word of say, put me in the little box, called me every name under the sun, just to wash the clocks.
Speaker 5: Butter seek through the bullshit. The hipocrisy so clear, preaching tolerance while they spread nothing but fear.
Speaker 1: Got their blue checks.
Speaker 4: In the clous food.
Speaker 3: It's built on shifting sand. One real question in the whole damn empire. Start the cracking ben They swarm like angry fees, and someone dares to disagree.
Speaker 5: But I'm Jay Cutting, motherfucker.
Speaker 3: Ain't no apology from me for the whoa father who. I'm tired of this game, out of these people, running in them out again, mad in me, just as I found out.
Speaker 7: A faith the keebo kings and queens.
Speaker 3: But they won't take you far for.
Speaker 6: The WOA futher Leave me the hell alone.
Speaker 3: I'm not Jimmy Kimmel now Stephen Covert on his throne.
Speaker 1: I'm Jay Cuts Hunt.
Speaker 4: Standing tall and true.
Speaker 6: You're tronking fuck right off.
Speaker 8: I'm coming after you.
Speaker 9: No more bend and over, no more taking all the shit. Time to push back harder, time to make the bests quit. They hate the mirror hold up, showing who they really feed. Fake's fucking full of hate. Now the world's starting to see fun the wo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm done with the serays out of the snowflakes, Melton and in.
Speaker 1: Their own charade, mad at me because.
Speaker 4: The mass lift off their lying face.
Speaker 5: I'm say cutting real name, real voice.
Speaker 4: One in my speech. Leave me alone, you drove, or crawl back in your hole.
Speaker 3: I'm not just late, not puppet, not another Hollywood soul, fucking woke, fucking wo fucking woke Jake gooding fast aloud and letting her watch the empire sholdren.
Speaker 1: Good morning, guys. I hope everybody is staying safe the sported. I hope everybody is staying saved, being save anything save in a boss of chocolate. Good morning, good morning, good morning. How is everybody doing this morning? Happy Friday, y'all? Happy Friday? M yeah, yeah, h yeah, but uh m, but what's up?
Speaker 4: Guys?
Speaker 1: Good morning? How is everybody doing this morning? Good morning y'all? How is everybody? Let me get a few people in here, will sabred the town come home as a little brad hold on, yo, noy, but good morning? How is everybody doing this morning? But good morning? How is everybody doing all this great? Mm hmmm hm, but good morning, dude. I'm learning. I'm learning a lot about like streaming, though, is no I have to like whoops yeh yeh yeah, But good morning guys. How was everybody jack aboarding.
Speaker 4: One?
Speaker 1: Come on? Come on? Yeah? Buts up, guys, give me one? Let me say, but uh, but what's up?
Speaker 4: Guys?
Speaker 1: What's up? How is everybody doing the day? I hope everybody is staying safe? Yeah, but eat no moutain has yo? But what's up?
Speaker 2: Guys?
Speaker 4: It's every time I turn around, I see the same old game. Somebody. He's some shadows trying to pry it off my name.
Speaker 6: You think it's just a hustle, but I feel the way it brings.
Speaker 8: I'm not just stepping stone.
Speaker 6: I've gotten my own set of wings. You play you all part, But the truth cutty behind the curtain, what's the secret you keep them to learn of somebody from Boston using me so they can make the MONI using my name in my face just to make a dollar bill. You have to wear a mask for reason, jackeass But the mask, donnut watch on.
Speaker 9: The mask.
Speaker 6: Don't watch.
Speaker 4: The city lights can blind you, but I see.
Speaker 6: Every trick.
Speaker 4: He religh every.
Speaker 8: Story that you knew. You thought you found a puppy, But I cut the strings. Two nine, I'm taking back the fire.
Speaker 6: I'm standing in the light.
Speaker 3: You play all apart, but the truth cuts team behind the curtain.
Speaker 8: What's the secret?
Speaker 4: You keep them time.
Speaker 8: For somebody from Boston using.
Speaker 6: Me so they can make more money using my name in my face, just to make a dollar billo. You have to wear them. Ask for a reason, jackass.
Speaker 8: But the mask don't?
Speaker 6: I on train film.
Speaker 4: The mask don't.
Speaker 5: I wasn't.
Speaker 4: You can cast your checks, but you can't cast my soul. I'm not the story you get to control or the mask off.
Speaker 8: Let the world see the person hiding under meteorkey.
Speaker 6: I am tired.
Speaker 8: Somebody from Boston using.
Speaker 6: Me so they can make body.
Speaker 8: Using my name in my face just to make a dollar.
Speaker 9: Bill.
Speaker 6: You'll have to have a mask for a reason, jack ass. But the mask don't hide, Watch real the mask, don't hide, Watch the mask.
Speaker 4: Don't have what's rea?
Speaker 1: Alright? We have alright, guys, we do have us. We do have a couple of celebrity birthdays. Today is Mariah Carey's birthday. She shares a birthday with Quentin Torentino, Jesse j Nacent, Philad Brenda Soul, Hailey Bailey, Liza David Coulthard. All right, we actually have a couple this day in history. Fifteen thirteen Florida sided by Europeans. Seventeen thirty four US Navy. It was established that he sixty four of the Great Alaskan Earthquake back seventy seven to r to Rife Airport disaster nineteen ninty eight. Viagra was a perd twenty fourteen. The ruled in America in US, Okay, but what's up?
Speaker 2: Guys?
Speaker 1: How is everybody doing? But what is up? What is up?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: But what's up?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 1: Ten y? But what's up?
Speaker 4: Guys?
Speaker 1: How is everybody doing? Today? The song game.
Speaker 3: Scrolling through the feet, same old bullshit every night. Virtue signal warriors hiding behind the screen, so right, they preciated Holy Gospel. Buddet's aft of smoking lies got mad Win. I caught them out, exposed to faking their eyes. They run their mouths on keyboards, fingers flying in a rage. Cancel culture capitis, trapped inside the echocage.
Speaker 4: One wrong word and deforming.
Speaker 5: Losing all the fucking minds.
Speaker 4: But I'm done playing nice truth. It's harder than their wines.
Speaker 3: What the I'm tired of this game, Tired of these people.
Speaker 7: Running in their mouse again, mad at me because I found out of faith, the Keebo kings and queens, but they were taking far fuck the.
Speaker 6: Who bullieve me, the hell load of night, Jimmy Kimble.
Speaker 4: Night, Stephen Covert on his throne. I'm taking, Hud, saying, standing.
Speaker 3: Tall and true, you're trusting, fuck right off, I'm coming after you after you.
Speaker 1: See.
Speaker 3: They twist every word to say, put me in the little box, called me every name under the sun, just.
Speaker 4: To wash the clocks.
Speaker 7: Bud.
Speaker 5: I seek through the bullshit, the hipocrisy, so clear, preaching tolerance while they spread nothing but fear.
Speaker 3: Got their blue checks in the cloff, Budd, It's built on shifting sand, one real question in the whole damn empire.
Speaker 8: Start the cracking, Ben.
Speaker 3: They swarmed like angry bees when someone dares to disagree, Bud, I'm just cutting motherfucker. Ain't no apology from me for the woe fucker who I'm sired of this game. Side of these people running in them house again, mad in me because I found out our faith.
Speaker 4: They are keebo kings and queens.
Speaker 3: But they won't take you far.
Speaker 1: Fun the woe.
Speaker 6: We leave me the hell alone.
Speaker 3: I'm not Jimmy Kimmel now, Stephen Cobert on his drawn, I'm Jay Cut, saying Hunt, standing tall and true.
Speaker 8: Your trunking fuck right off. I'm coming after you.
Speaker 9: No more bending over, no more taking all the ship. Time to push back harder, time to make the bastards quit. They hate the mirror, hold up showing who they really feed fake. It's fucking full of hate. Now the world's starting to see fucking woke.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm done with the charade, tide of the snowflakes, helding in their own charade, mad at me because the mass lift off their lying face.
Speaker 5: I'm Jay Cutting, real name, real voice on in my space.
Speaker 6: Leave me alone, you troll, Go crawl back in your hole.
Speaker 3: I'm not your late, not pucking, not another Hollywood.
Speaker 6: So fucking woke, fucking fucking woke.
Speaker 3: Jake Hutton says loud and lady, don't watch the empire Chokeren.
Speaker 1: By the way, good morning, guys, I hope everybody. By the way, we gotta get it. We gotta say a good order to one of our people that are just came into the chat. Mister ondrever brain. Guys, go check out own driver. Brain y'all support him, by the way, go check out our never brain y'all, go check out our shirt or his mark store. We do have submergs on it. I am wearing my my Jay Cutson's shirt. I am actually an arcissist because they wear me on on a shirt. But good morning, yeah, but good morning, yeah, good morning if you hey, uh.
Speaker 9: Do do?
Speaker 1: By the way of by the way, today on the Bron P. McCarthy Interview show, d D will be on My friend d D. Our friend d D is going to be on the on the show on the Brown P. McCarthy Interview. By the way, I promoted this because the boy she deferred of ours, by the way, who who about h F B?
Speaker 2: By the way, yeah, I hope that the guy's gou Chi gu su chi girl. He wantchy birdy my garden. Oh yeah, so hey, she's got pains.
Speaker 1: She does. All right, y'all, I'm gonna I'm gonna end y'all because I want to. I love you guys. Bye.