Speaker 1: With with Evan within, I'll show you gone bru ahead me except for free pursuing it told out Shaw Shank through the sewer. Kid, Now what chilling at the Eagle? Yeah, we're doing in three clock on the doc. Got a habit for my House of God status.
Speaker 2: Howard starting to get crating shows that up multiply like a rabbit tuned in zone out.
Speaker 1: Creak it up, beat the habit.
Speaker 3: I'm on hanging out with friend, lock in on the lady Kat, Christine.
Speaker 2: All of them, lady Ah, Yes, hello and welcome everybody. It is a Monday edition of the world famous Ben and Skin Show. Ben Rogers, Jeff skin Wade, Kevin KT Turner and Christina Little baby corn Bread Ka Ray Ray who is at the Disturbed concert. We'll get a story from that coming up here in just about ten minutes, so don't miss that. Big story of the weekend was the NFL Draft. Big local story of the weekend was the Dallas Cowboys Draft. So, now that the dust has settled, the Cowboys by all reports, had a solid draft, a strong to quite strong draft. However, they never really addressed the wide receiver position, which is one of their greatest needs. They thought that the guy KT wanted what's his name, Tet McMillan, Teed McMillan. Yeah, they thought he would maybe drop to their pick at twelve.
Speaker 1: He did not.
Speaker 2: They could not trade back in the draft, and so they took a really good guard, Tyler Booker, but they did not get the receiver. They did not, and then the second round they didn't take a receiver, nor in the third and got through the whole draft without I guess they did. They draft Wan or sign one the Texas tech guy, Texas tech guy Josh Kelly. Yeah, undrafted free age. Okay, undrafted free ach. So they definitely be their number two I mean right now, it's I mean they gave up a fourth round pick for Jonathan Mingo. I don't ever hear his name ever. Wait, you know what, though, Mingo might be your guy this year. Here's why better line no Cooper rush thrown to him. Yeah, Mingo might explode. Maybe maybe they he.
Speaker 1: Was the second round pick before. You never know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the times I saw him play, I thought he looked like a great slow receiver. He jumped off my screen. So, Kati, how bad is this for the Cowboys that they didn't really address the wide receiver position.
Speaker 4: I think it's a problem. But I also think they keep saying they keep talking about a trade, which I don't know what that means.
Speaker 2: Todd Archer's been hot on this trail, dude. Yea and me and Ben worked with Todd Archer and he doesn't put stuff out there unless he thinks it's going to happen.
Speaker 4: When the Cowboys have gotten his Jerry's gotten older, they just say what they're thinking. Sometimes too, and like they've basically said they're working on.
Speaker 2: A trade, and see what they're thinking about. They mentioned it a lot. Is it Amari Cooper? Is it Keenan Allen? Is it Tyreek Hill? Is it George Pickens? Do I mean any of those names all had come with flaws or big con tracks or something problematic about him, or maybe they're washed, But do any of those names interest.
Speaker 1: You, guys?
Speaker 4: Tyreek Hill still interest me.
Speaker 2: I don't know what the expense is on something like that, but he still interests me.
Speaker 4: And to make sure he gets through the latest run in with the law, But yeah, good. George Pickens is your younger guy who I do think Pittsburgh does not want.
Speaker 1: He is a lot, He's a lot to deal with.
Speaker 4: You might remember him from last year, Jordan Lewis and him fighting during the game.
Speaker 1: Yes, in Pittsburgh.
Speaker 4: But I do think if the Steelers get Aaron Rodgers, they're gonna have to ship George Pickens out of town because he is a guy who will throw his hands up at the quarterback.
Speaker 1: What Dak needs that? Yeah, you know we don't ever well, you know, I'll shut up.
Speaker 4: We may have a run. They traded Mek Metcalfins and the and Todd Archer did report they had conversations with an AFC North team, so Steelers, Bengals, Browns and Ravens. So now that didn't materialize. Mark Cooper I would love that, especially learning because I really thought it was like a Jerry thing because that had been thrown out there. But learning that Amari Cooper was just a Mike McCarthy thing. Mike McCarthy just thought he was.
Speaker 1: A pe Can. Get can we get a Marie Cooper for like a fifth or six round pick?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: I guess does.
Speaker 4: He play for anyone?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 4: Is hes still with Buffalo?
Speaker 2: Here's the thing that's crazy to me about a Mario Cooper. Oh, I thought we had to trade for him.
Speaker 1: I think we probably do. Here's the thing that's.
Speaker 2: Crazy about him is I feel like he was on our team six years ago, and every time I look, he's still like only thirty, right, I mean how I feel like he's been in the league since he was fifteen.
Speaker 1: What the Cowboys get for him? A fifth, like a fifth or a fourth fifth?
Speaker 4: And then that was the h Then they got killed for it, and then they traded a fifth for Brandon Cooks. I think it was a fifth for Stefan Gilmore, you know, like you know, so these trades can be done. These teams just don't want these guys around it. Him, Dak and Cooper were good together. I just just learning that it was a McCarthy thing. I think that's very possible. I love a Mariy Cooper.
Speaker 1: Is he washed? Does he still have a little something? You know what?
Speaker 4: The the problem with him, Like Buffalo was bad for him because, like down the stretch, when it got cold outside, he didn't want to be outside anymore.
Speaker 2: My perception of him is that he likes football until about the middle of the season, then becomes disinterested and starts looking at cars online. Right, Okay, so they didn't, But I'm spend all this time talking about something negative. It's a very positive draft. So so let's we talked about Tyler Booker. We haven't been on the air since they took their second third round pick KT. What do you make of them taking an edge rusher and a cornerback at two and three.
Speaker 4: Well, I didn't think it would go down like that cornerback. I love them doing that because they needed to. And the guy they got in the third round, savonn Revel. His first name is Cheven is what it looks like, but it's Savon. Apparently the h is silent. Okay, Savon Revel, who is awesome, but he jacked up his knee, torn ACL and more. But he will be your starting cornerback this year. I do believe he's huge. He's huge, and he's good. And another dude they draft like great dude after a great dude. Team captain guy blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: The drafted a lot of team captains. Their whole thing is shot.
Speaker 4: He said, it's not about acquiring talent, it's about building a thing, you know.
Speaker 2: He said, here's my biggest here's my biggest Shoddy prediction for the year.
Speaker 1: Shot Shody Shoddy.
Speaker 2: By the time we get to the middle of the year, we're gonna have a lot of conversations about how impressed we are with how Shody has utilized Kevon Shody. He's going to figure out ways for that guy to be a weapon, and we are going to be most impressed with it, I hope. So that's my shoddy prediction.
Speaker 1: Ope.
Speaker 2: So it's like putting like a Dradle out and spinning it man. Hopefully he's so small.
Speaker 4: And then the Donovan as a rock whu who grabs? Frederick nailed when he announced the pick. I knew he got a tough one. I was hoping he would have something easy, like a Mike Green. He got Donovan as a rock who awesome player. I think should have. I thought he was going to go in the first round. I think on a lot of people's words top twenty five players that they got at forty four. Next, Tank, any questions about value in round one, Well you made up for it in round two because you drafted two guys who should have gone in round one.
Speaker 2: Tank replacement, dude, is he a tank guy or is he more of like, go get the quarterback guy? He's a he hit sixteen and a half sacks last year, like he'd led college football with in sacks. I believe he had a bunch. I have a question. Did you see his numbers the year before? Yeah, he did nothing?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: Oh really they had They had like one tackle for lossing or something.
Speaker 1: The year before that he had twelve sacks. Oh, okay, they had. They had a defensive coordinator change and all that stuff, moving dues a round. Okay, okay.
Speaker 2: We'll get back into the Cowboys draft at about four o'clock, so don't miss that. But coming up next, what is this story involving Christina and disturbed. We'll get to that in just about three minutes here on the Eagle.
Speaker 4: So Been and Skin Show ninety some point one The Eagle, thank you for hanging with us today.
Speaker 1: We were just talking Cowboys.
Speaker 2: We'll get back into the Cowboys and the four o'clock hour, and really the biggest story nationally was probably the whole Shador Sanders situation. We'll get into the a in the five o'clock hour. Lots of sports today, but that's what happens when you have the NFL Draft, and especially the Cowboys. It dominates what everybody be thinking about. But our own Christina k Ray little Baby corn Bread Ray had a big weekend because she not only went out and played Pizza Fest with oatmeal pizza, which was a blast.
Speaker 1: By the way, How was that? Oh my god? It was so fun.
Speaker 5: So we did two sets right before and after a pizza eating contest, which I was glad. I couldn't see the close up of that happening, but there was a huge crowd. That area over in Grand Prairie is awesome.
Speaker 1: It's like downtown Graham Prairie. I keep hearing about it.
Speaker 4: There's like a chicken and pickle over there, and it's just a whole scene.
Speaker 5: But we played like right out back of serious pizza over there, a huge serious pizza and it.
Speaker 1: Was really fun. It was a great day. So that's good. Yeah, that was yesterday.
Speaker 4: The night before was something else that was a bigger night.
Speaker 5: So I'm gonna start this. So Disturbed had their Sickness Anniversary tour. It was Saturday night, and I have to give a shout out to Christy. She's an Eagle listener. She's really sweet, but an even better friend. So she was emailing anyone and everyone she could think of to try to get her friend Sarah into this disturbed show because her friend Sarah's dealing with cancer. And she said it an email, She's like, this could be her last time to see them. I want to make it extra special. If there's anything you guys can do, please let me know. And so Ben forwarded that email along to all the right people and we got it up the line.
Speaker 1: Everyone was amazing.
Speaker 5: We got both of them in there, they had amazing seats, they got to meet the freaking band. It was really cool and she was genuinely surprised by it too. So Christy did a great job of like keeping it under wraps, which has to be really hard to do. I don't know how she did it, but so my main job Saturday night was to make sure that they got in there. She had an awesome time and got connected with the right people and everything went flawless, right, So that was my main thing and did that and again was more than happy to do that, no problem. When my boss first called me, he's like, can you do this?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 5: Absolutely, And then he said, okay, well they kind of want you to introduce the band, you know, do you think you could do that as well?
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, and asolutely.
Speaker 5: That was my first reaction, absolutely, you want me to introduce Disturbed on stage?
Speaker 4: An, let's go is this the Dicky's.
Speaker 1: Right, this is Dicky's arena? Goes?
Speaker 4: What a huge thing?
Speaker 1: Absolutely.
Speaker 5: So when he first told me that, I was in San Francisco and I had to put that out in my mind because I've introduced bands before, I've been on all kinds of.
Speaker 1: Stages, but not to that caliber. That's insane.
Speaker 5: And so Saturday morning comes and I just wake up. I want to throw up all day. I'm like, why did I agree to do this?
Speaker 6: Why?
Speaker 5: And I'm just like trying to get out of that. Not the first part, obviously, but that part. And then I keep telling myself, I'm trying to hype myself up, like this could be a really cool thing, right, because all he said was is it's just a quick go out there, introduce the band, introduce yourself. They're going to play a little movie, a quick movie, and you're out of there.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 5: And no one wants you up there for a long time anyway. So I'm getting ready to go down there. They bring me down right behind the stage. I don't have to send you a video because I'm standing there waiting for them to, you know, actually give me the go to the go ahead, and I'm looking and it is packed.
Speaker 1: Dickie's Arena is packed. That's like sixteen to eighteen thousand people. Yeah, but it's like the Aacy.
Speaker 5: And they want little odle me to walk out there on the stage and you know, hype up the crowd, and so yes, I'm absolutely freaking out. There are a few very sweet guys working at Dickie's Arena that knew me, and they were trying to talk to me, again, very sweet, but I was not paying any attention to what they were saying. I'm like, what am I going to say when I get on that stage, Like, at least say something, don't freeze up. So anyway, finally the sound guy, the sound manager, sorry, stage manager comes over to me with the microphone. He's like, all right, we're finally ready for you. Ready to do this? And I'm like, yeah, let's go. And I get on the stage and he said as soon as you turn around that Mike will be live. So as soon as I step out there, I say.
Speaker 1: For Worth Texas.
Speaker 5: Ye know, the whole crowd screened, and I immediately get so hyped and I just think this is the coolest moment ever. Soak this in. This may never happen again. And I'm really calm. I was very proud of myself. And then I started getting really into it and I hype him up again. I'm like, I'm Christina Ray Weeknights on the Eagle.
Speaker 1: Did you say a little baby corporad? Nope, I say Christina Ray. Now she was doing it, yeah, yeah, yeah, and you.
Speaker 5: Know, just generic stuff like that. And I said, you know what, it's time to celebrate an anniversary. We are here for the twenty fifth anniversary of The Sickness.
Speaker 1: Please welcome to the stage. Disturbed, I yell and I run off stage and nothing happened.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, wait wait what they didn't They didn't start playing, nothing happened.
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 5: I should have double checked to make sure that the video was in fact going to play right after I introduced the band. So after I run off, I go downstage to their manager and I'm laughing.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I'm so sorry. I was told that that video was gonna play.
Speaker 5: We were waiting around for so long I figured that that was still gonna happen.
Speaker 1: That's not on you.
Speaker 5: It was very embarrassing it unfortunately, So I was walking back to my seat with the lights still on, by the way, and these guys.
Speaker 1: First off, a.
Speaker 5: Lot of people like Christina, hey, love you, and then other people were calling me a liar, vague miscommunication, but I still had blast.
Speaker 1: That was amazing.
Speaker 5: Really, it was a really cool moment and I'll never get it and I will always learn to double check when the bands act coming to this table.
Speaker 2: Well, and I did hear a lot of feedback. There's mad fans that got mad at her for not starting a fire and Nico Chant apparently.
Speaker 4: Sorry guys awesome, Well, thank you, Christina ky little Baby corn Bread ray.
Speaker 1: Coming up next, it's the Hollywood Shuffle.
Speaker 2: The Diddy Trial is getting ready to get underway, and there have been some new developments. Who don't want to miss those, and a scroll patrol all that's coming your way.
Speaker 1: Next on the Eagle, it'sid for this.
Speaker 3: Juicys hot God, stay out.
Speaker 7: The time the shovel.
Speaker 4: You're about to get bombarded with Diddy Trial stuff in the next week and it will begin not this week but next week. But there's some new developments also. There was a great courtroom sketch of him as well, that looks nothing like him. Really, he's always amazing. I love the courtroom sketches. I mean, you know, can I just show you does this look like?
Speaker 2: Is it gonna look like a description of a man that was given to someone who's Oh my god, God, he is really great.
Speaker 4: He's all gray. Okay, distress has gotten to him. But that's just kind of funny how they Uh, it's never close. I don't know, okay.
Speaker 2: But also I don't think I've ever seen him with gray hair and not wearing sunglasses, so maybe he looks exactly like that.
Speaker 4: So a day after, uh, to let you know about what's happening here. Basically, there is a new development and it involves a woman.
Speaker 1: Sounds like a lot of it involves men. Yeah, a lot of involves men.
Speaker 4: True. We all remember the Epstein case. Epstein goes to prison. You know what happened to happened to him? We don't know we do he kill himself? Was he killed? But he also had an associate, Gallaine Maxwell, who is now serving I think twenty years in prison for kind of doing a lot of arranging. I'm surprised she didn't end up dead. The story starts back in twenty twenty three. This is a day after Diddy and his ext girlfriend Cassie settled their big lawsuit. And then his chief of staff is a lady named Christina Korum. He just calls her KK. But Christina Korum was photographed at as Miami home and it made a lot of people go, who's that. Who's this lady? Why is she there? It turns out that's his chief of staff. She has not been charged with any crimes. That'll be real clear. She has not been charged with any crimes at all yet and she is not yet yeah yet yet.
Speaker 2: Because she's so close to the eye of the storm, They're like, wait, of course she had to be involved.
Speaker 1: He wouldn't coordinating all this.
Speaker 4: They talked to some experts, low experts who have done a lot of you know, cases like this, the r. Kelly case, we did, the Epstein case. There's always someone these The famous guy is not the one. There's a wrangler doing a lot of the you know, the minutiae and in details of acquiring the people to be trafficked to the.
Speaker 2: Place, right, the sex trafficking, the racketeering. Yeah, all that, and I'm not saying it was her at all. I'm just saying I heard it wasn't him by himself like he's the king, these are my orders. But there had to be other people who were complicit and definitely not saying it was her. I'm just saying, that's why he said yet, and that's why these reports are looking at her very hard.
Speaker 1: Right now. She started working for Cones hard. She started working for him in twenty thirteen.
Speaker 4: She's underneath the microscope right now.
Speaker 2: You're underneath the microscope now, man, I bet you need to be questioned.
Speaker 4: Music producer Rodney Jones said he lived with Combs for months at a time because they were working on a new album. In twenty twenty two Jo and then Yeah Rojo, and then in a lawsuit, he compared their relationship of Combs and Korn to Epstein and Galaine Maxwell. It happens. Prosecutors say that Diddy's employees were arranging travel and hotel rooms for the Freak Offs. They were stocking the rooms with baby oil and then finding the women and men.
Speaker 1: That he was targeting, which targeting.
Speaker 4: What what if you were on the cleanup crew of the Freak Offs? Oh my god? Uh if you're in the sphere of this you're not safe.
Speaker 1: Basically, you got something on you now.
Speaker 4: Christina Korum, the chief of staff, had a statement to The Rolling Stone last month, said, for months, terrific accusations have been made about me in lawsuits regarding my former boss. These are false allegations. It's caused incalculable damage to my reputation. Blah blah blah. I've never condoned or aided for this sexual assault of anyone, nor have ever drugged anyone.
Speaker 1: It's like, okay, well, you're offering that up out of nowhere.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying it. There was another artist by the name of seven Goozle, and she said that Koram aided the abuse by arranging places in transportation. H Ronnie Jones, in his lawsuit, called Christina Koram's hypocrisy breath taking it best and enabling it worst.
Speaker 2: Are you telling us seven goozles a lady? Seven goozles a lady? Yeah.
Speaker 4: Also, he says that Koram was ordering employees to keep Diddy high on gummies and pills.
Speaker 1: And that he saw her like, can't have some more gummies and pills? Oh? Just like that?
Speaker 4: How many milligram on the gummies?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: You wouldn't want it to be too much? Two hundred Can you even function it?
Speaker 1: Two hundred milligrams? I can't. Why you look at me ever?
Speaker 6: Done?
Speaker 2: Just in San Francisco at a fish concert.
Speaker 4: Gummies all right, California allows gummies, right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: They do. Apparently shrooms too, ask her what?
Speaker 4: Ask who? Uh seven goosel uh. Korum would also order and pay sex workers for combs. According to the lawsuit, she Uh. Rodney Jones claims down a text message from Korum asking him to contact a particular sex worker. So all of this should come out in the trial that begins next week. Get ready, dude, the court TV, which probably doesn't even exist anymore.
Speaker 1: But when they got huge over the OJ thing.
Speaker 4: CNN, if they're bored with what they're doing, Fox News, if they get bored with what they're doing, we're gonna get a lot of diddy trial in seven or eight days.
Speaker 2: The most amazing thing that ever happened in the history of the world is greta ancestran becoming a media figure because of the OJ trial.
Speaker 4: She kind of never opened her mouth, did she She did not when she talked, she had a little low what's that actress. Not sure, Oh yeah, I know you're talking about the Jody Foster. Jody Foster open her mouth?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, she had an open her mouth, But I thought you're talking about that's a great drop.
Speaker 4: God, what is the lady's name they're thinking of?
Speaker 1: Holly Hunter? Holly Hunter, Yeah too, she was in succession.
Speaker 2: You take Holly Hunter and Jody Foster and get them in the same room. Neither one of them are opening their mouth when they talk to one about. Dude, all this NFL draft covers. I saw every tooth in Dan Graziano's head this weekend. Yeah, he's a teeth Everybody talks differently. He's a big teeth talker. Is he in honor of Elway?
Speaker 1: Dude?
Speaker 2: I saw footage of Elway this weekend and he looked just like Princess Diana when he got drafted. Yeah, there's like footage of Elway getting drafted in eighty three or whatever.
Speaker 4: It's like, is that Princess Diana? Oh no, it's John Elwood. From Princess Diana to Tom Petty. That's crazy. Yeah, it is crazy, man. That happens to the best of them.
Speaker 1: All Right, there you have it.
Speaker 2: The Hollywood a man, I had a rough weekend. Man, let's get into it. I'll give you some of the CD details next in the Scroll Patrol. You don't want to miss that, and we'll get back into that Cowboys draft. We've got a great show planned. I know.
Speaker 4: I was in the pre show meeting. It's all coming up next on Eagles.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, screw pat Yeah, I've been on this screwing will looking at big Oh tell muck Bong and this the King, this nake boo, Yeah.
Speaker 4: The body's.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's screw the True What is it?
Speaker 4: I just said, it's scroll Patrol.
Speaker 2: Right, I'll get into the CD details of my weekend. Why I don't have a voice right now coming up momentarily. But uh I I do use the Internet better than everyone on this show. I just have the ability to scroll and find things out there in my terrible algorithm that they.
Speaker 1: Don't even want to open when I send them to them.
Speaker 2: And I stumbled across the weirdest interaction between a pastor and some lady in a video, and I sent it to Katine with more on that.
Speaker 4: Here's Kevin, there's a clip that you sent me that involves a local pastor, Doyle Davidson is his name.
Speaker 1: Great, he's been around for a long time.
Speaker 4: He's old, and I'm assuming you're still alive, because I don't know how old this clip is. It does not appear to be new. But he's from the Water of Life Ministries in Plano. Man, this is just effing crazy. Here you go. He's on stage. There's a lady who's much younger with him, not much younger, but you know, thirty years younger. And she's got the Holy Bible in her hands, or one of the Bibles in her hands.
Speaker 1: And here we go.
Speaker 4: You learned something about me? This money is.
Speaker 8: I know it has lots of speed to it because I've tried that. Wow, it has a lot of speed.
Speaker 9: Yes, we have tried to outrun, out, jump out, squirm out of your way and have not been able.
Speaker 1: To crime the squirm.
Speaker 8: Wait, come on, I don't know what time are we talking about.
Speaker 1: Look, don't you mess with me? Woman? Why you trying to squirt my way from me?
Speaker 8: Who knows?
Speaker 3: Stop?
Speaker 4: Never loud?
Speaker 6: Come on, I wasn't riding to wreck, all right, make it play because the wedges and the witchers, that's what I am.
Speaker 8: I see what you want?
Speaker 6: Never man, Right, you were drying to run away from God, and I wouldn't let you run right right now?
Speaker 4: Are you gonna be more?
Speaker 1: Um, it's very creepy. I've never wanted something to end faster. God.
Speaker 4: That was horrific. So he was real old. Yeah, she was really nice and she kind of running in and he was like, oh, yeah, you didn't know I.
Speaker 1: Had letting this body? Was how quick I am?
Speaker 2: And he went like this with his hand, like quick like that that that sounded like a hostage situation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was for her.
Speaker 2: Based on y'all there's a video of this. Yeah, so based on the fashions. What year we thinking, man?
Speaker 1: I think eighty seven. His church started in eighty, so I thought it was probably nineties.
Speaker 10: You're trying to squirm from me. Tell the Lord why there's a horrible I've forced the Lord isn't ye, there's a horrible story because he taught everyone in his congregation that that medicine is witchcraft.
Speaker 4: Oh and there's a terrible story of a lady. I'm telling you this is dark, so warring. Oh, the terrible story of a lady who he kept telling her not to take drugs for psychosis.
Speaker 1: She was happy.
Speaker 4: He was no, no, and then she cut off the arms of her baby. Oh so this is a the Dallas Observer in the mid two thousands. It's off side, Kat.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, I guess so she did warn us, he tried, I like, coming up next to Rock Opera. I don't know, Like, what are we supposed to do?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: The craziest thing is I have an update that guy's still alive. He is alive. Really, I've just found that out too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I have booked him on the show coming up next, Coming up next, We're gonna see if Christina responds favorably as she tries to squirm away from Doyle.
Speaker 1: Days re enacted with Christina. He tried to squirm. Do a commercial break? Tell the truth now, all right?
Speaker 2: Coming up next, let's get back into the Cowboys draft with an amazing story about one of the new Cowboys rookies.
Speaker 1: That's next.
Speaker 2: I got there around ten thirty am, and right around ten pm I tried to pull an Irish exit.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: Now, I anticipated that I might be drinking, so I had my son drop me off at the brewery, so I didn't have my car with me. Our whole neighborhood came out and showed love and support, and so my friend Jess I was like, hey, will you run me home? She's like, perfect, I want to do an Irish exit too. I was like, well, don't say about anyone, let's just roll. And so she stopped by our picnic table of friends where our other friend was in town. You're your's and my big giant friend yep.
Speaker 1: And uh.
Speaker 2: She stopped by the table, goes, hey, I'm going to run Ben home. We're going to get out of here.
Speaker 1: And he goes.
Speaker 4: Our big friend, who was just happy to be sitting with her other friends, goes, what.
Speaker 1: I told her not to do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he goes, I come to town once a year and he's just leaving without saying anything. And so when I walked up to that table, I could see what was happening, and he destroyed me in front of like a crowd of fifteen people. He humiliated me, and so I was like, all right, and I hadn't had a sip all day, So I started drinking at ten. Wait, he didn't drink, not once all day. Like you you saw me earlier in the day. You guys were doing socky bombs. Yeah, and you said Ben is an unreliable drinker. You told somebody. I didn't make that so good.
Speaker 1: Dude, it was great.
Speaker 2: I didn't mean that he's an unreliable drinker. And so I had pick up basketball yesterday. So I try to stay sober on Saturdays because I'm old. I can't run with these young guys on Sundays.
Speaker 1: It hurts. And so I was like not drinking.
Speaker 2: And so because I got shamed into drinking and couldn't pull off the Irish exit, I was still drinking at four thirty am.
Speaker 4: See, dude, if you had just started drinking at four thirty in the afternoon, you would have been fine.
Speaker 2: So I was drinking at four thirty am and then I was playing pick up basketball at one pm.
Speaker 1: Did you sweat it out?
Speaker 4: I mean it was hard, it was terrible. I didn't even warm up. I was like, man, I was I think I still smelled like drunken shame? Did you Lou Williams ball out? Oh no, I didn't the second half. That didn't happen for me. But right now it's time for this.
Speaker 1: Now it's cool around the sports.
Speaker 4: KTU tweets as all the sports.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Also, I'm hungover, really you are head hurts? What'd you do?
Speaker 4: I just partied?
Speaker 1: What'd you where'd you do it? Who'd you party?
Speaker 4: On the LCD sound system? And drank a lot? So Christina, thank you for the hech medicine.
Speaker 1: You're welcome.
Speaker 4: What'd you call it?
Speaker 1: What is the headache?
Speaker 4: All right, here's what's going on with the college talking about why cheers for a minute. Uh there's from Nick Harris Forward Star Telegram. He does stuff. He's Australian, right, Uh? No, okay?
Speaker 1: Is that something? I mean I've never I've heard him talk before and he was not Australian. I would have just moved on if I were you.
Speaker 4: So in his uh, he says this in his article right put a bigger. While attention is still devoted to the trademarket, so is the availability of free agents. Intriguing options remained, such as Keenan Allen, Nelson, Agile and Robert Woods. However, there is building team interest in bringing free agent Amari Cooper back for a reunion in Dallas.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, that's in the last hour. Hell yeah, team interest.
Speaker 4: There's one thing, but the appeal will have to be reciprocated by Cooper. If the two sides do in fact connect for a second stint with the Cowboys.
Speaker 1: Oh, he may not want to come back.
Speaker 2: I'd be like, man, I don't know, okay, but if his beef was with McCarthy, McCarthy's gone.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I don't know what to believe about that, because I really do believe a little bit of the back stuff from a long time ago he had a problem and Jerry, because I do believe a little bit of that. But then because it was the idea that it's a different time, clearly a long time ago, the idea that Jerry was upset that players wouldn't just they would break the protocol and get suspended or whatever, get jabbed because they weren't immunized what I don't know what word did you say, remember Aaron.
Speaker 1: Rodgers, I haven't to be nized? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, okay. So earlier we were talking about this and Mary Cooper is a free agent. Keenan Allen is a fregent. They don't have to trade for either of those guys have to trade something to SNL to get Keenan here, right, but they but they Tyreek Hill, George Pickens or Courtland Sutton.
Speaker 4: Something to be fun? Is he free agent or is he he costs money? Yeah, he plays for Denver and he's still good. But they did direct a bunch of wide receivers, right, so that could be Let's go get Sean Payton on the phone. We've got the two point seventy five million. We didn't spend for a reasonable running back in Rico Daldell. You don't need that.
Speaker 1: You got your running backs? Is Jaydaon Blue good?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: All right, he was good, but he was the second string running back at Texas. So can he be probably the only running back that I knew much about because I watched some Uto games.
Speaker 1: I watched about four or five year Okay, but he's the guy that can just take it to the house.
Speaker 2: They drafted him in the fifth round and then they went and got a big bruiser, Phil MafA.
Speaker 1: All that Phil, Yeah, Doctor Phil's a beast, huge, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's great. He's his shoulders were really bad this year, so they had to like stop giving him the ball too much.
Speaker 1: He's great, he's perfect.
Speaker 4: These are two guys that are perfect for the.
Speaker 1: Tan to thing.
Speaker 2: There's like three teams have one running back. His shoulder problem shouldn't be a thing. When he starts going up against bigger, stronger players.
Speaker 4: Well, you don't worry. He's two forty no one, He's he's a big dude. This could be like Aaron Jones and AJ Dillon was in Green Bay a few years ago. And I'm sorry to bring with the Packers, but it is kind of a good comp for it. Okay, there's like three or four teams have one running back. The Eagles have sake one, the Packers of Josh Jacobs four nine. Ers don't even do that with McCaffrey anymore. They can't because he's hurt.
Speaker 1: So I like what they did.
Speaker 4: I thought that was a perfect thing. Now are they gonna Traine get someone else? Probably?
Speaker 2: But there's Breese Hall trade rumors. I like that four a six just a sixth, and then you don't sign him? You just like, we'll play your contract here.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah?
Speaker 1: Do we have next year's fourth to give up?
Speaker 4: We still have that one, luckily for now.
Speaker 1: Just wait, all right?
Speaker 2: Coming up next, one of the Cowboys players that they picked up in this draft has an amazingly compelling story.
Speaker 1: We'll get that story next.
Speaker 4: It's the Ben Skin Show ninety some point one. The Thanks for hanging out with us today Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
Speaker 1: Who made it?
Speaker 4: We'll tell you coming up here in about thirty minutes or so, maybe more like twenty minutes. But let's get back into this Dallas Cowboys talk. We were talking about the draft momentarily or moments ago and then been throughout A cowboy with a very unique story.
Speaker 1: Savan Revel was their third round pick.
Speaker 4: He's from East Carolina and he probably would have been a first round early second round pick if he didn't tear his acl in the first couple weeks of the season. His story's nuts. Let's go out to high school. He gets out of high school a football practice. He's with his two brothers and his dad. His dad starts having a coughing fit while driving, crashes the car like blacks out and crashes the car into a concrete pillar underneath an overpass. And his dad was like, he said, later, I looked back and there's a hole in my son's head. He fractured his skull. Oh, he recovered from that to six months of rehab, got back on the football field. So he goes off and still still in high school.
Speaker 1: He's big.
Speaker 4: He's by the way, he's six', three he's a counter, pounds he's, fast there's a lot the athletic god given you, know trades here are very.
Speaker 1: Good big.
Speaker 4: Corner yeah. Yeah then his junior season he breaks his collar. Bone all, right so, okay we're struggling to. Get then the interest from you, know recruiters dries up a little bit and gets NO d one off or has to go to A d two. School THEN covid, happens so he's got no game tape to send, anybody and he's, Like, OKAY i know THAT i have the measurables the talent to be AN nfl. PLAYER i just need someone to see. Me so he starts going to prospect, camps which they pop up here and. There but it's, like you're lucky if you get noticed by a coach who's actually at an actual school that can help.
Speaker 2: You that is actually not to jump in here and double, actually but that's The pat McAfee.
Speaker 4: Story have you ever heard his? Story he went to one of these prospect camps and got a kicking scholarship and that's how he Had he told the story how he had to go win a poker hand of poker to get the money to buy his way into the camp and then he got.
Speaker 1: Discovered do we believe all the details on it probably sounds too.
Speaker 4: Crazy, Probably so to stay busy and make, money he joined his dad started working in An amazon, warehouse all.
Speaker 1: Right so one day he was working six pm to four.
Speaker 4: Am then he and his dad drive to The East carolina campus for a, workout and he's working out one of the, Coaches Like, jesus this guy is huge and he's, fast and oh my got, okay let's find, Out, oh grades are not really good at THE d two school because he was working at An amazon warehouse from six pm to four, am ten hour, shift and not good sleeping conditions. Either let's be, honestly you're not getting a lot to sleep if you going to school in the. Day so his grades were. Down they, said we'll give you a scholarship if you get your grades. Up he gets his grades, up gets a. Scholarship twenty twenty, two here we, go and then he breaks his hand and then you, know he didn't get to play. Much twenty twenty, three starts has a great, year and then twenty twenty four scouts are on. Him they're Like, Alabama, Texas Penn, state lsu all offering him six DIGIT inil deals and he's, like, nah He's, carolina gave me a. Chance i'm gonna stay loyal a starter for. Them one then and he. Plays he plays three? Games is it the third? Game he gets two interceptions in three games and then gets hurt in. Practice here's HIS acl non contact. Injury the doctor who did his surgery is Doctor Daniel, cooper the head physician of The Dallas. Cowboys. Dame he did all his pre draft training and Prosper so there you. Go he falls to The cowboys and they take him at pick seventy six in the third. Round he should have gone top forty, Even LIKE i, mean and this is easy for. Me i'm A packers, fan so like WHY i know WHAT i want players my team. NEEDS i know it's a good player, Around LIKE i wish we would have drafted.
Speaker 2: Him you gotta feel really good about, That, guys not concerned With he's broke at least three different things on three different parts of his.
Speaker 1: Body it.
Speaker 4: Is it is, Concerning but if you get first round talent in the third, round you gotta do.
Speaker 1: It, BEN i.
Speaker 2: Always told, You, uh the best position is one of. Availability that's, right that's the best. Hostibility. Yeah, yeah, dude he broke his hand as clavicle in his knee and then they had a hole in his. Head but his dead's coughing attack only caused one of those injuries or non coughing. Attack sounds like he's got brittle bones like.
Speaker 1: Me, NO i think he's. Fine all, right you're gonna love him. Good he will be your.
Speaker 4: STARTER i mean, There he's not gonna be ready to start training, camp but he will be your starting.
Speaker 1: CORNERBACK i believe.
Speaker 2: That, Wow, okay so uh and then this Edge donovan And zekiel are you?
Speaker 4: On you won.
Speaker 3: How?
Speaker 1: Involved le?
Speaker 4: BE i think he won't, start but Like Sam williams is going to be back from the. Job that's a contract to your. Guy and yeah he's saying here so, now but you got a rotation of guys whole four or five. Guys, yeah you're a good shape.
Speaker 2: There you Got, micah you got this new guy as a Rock, williams last year's second.
Speaker 4: Pick Marsh on. News, Yes, kneeland that's going. In that's going into camp with four guys who can get to the. Quarterback they did, goody very very nice by Your Dallas.
Speaker 2: Cowboys all, right coming up, next The rock And Roll hall Of fame is doing stuff And katie is going to tell you about.
Speaker 1: It, neck it's time for. This pretty. Good my first time hearing that, INTRO i don't think so let's do it. Again and right now it's time for this.
Speaker 4: All, Right so much.
Speaker 1: Happening, yeah it.
Speaker 4: Makes me want to hear some music.
Speaker 1: News who got?
Speaker 4: In who got?
Speaker 1: Out them? Out last night By rock And Roll hall Of fame and. Duties this voice is.
Speaker 4: Astonishing twenty twenty five rock And Roll hall Of fame inductees were announced last night On america's most important music, Show American. Idol oh hell, yeah my, Guy. Ryan nothing says rock and roll Like American. Idol so we had a bunch of. Knobs here's who got. IN i will start AND i think we'll do alphabetical. Order Bad company is? In really yeah, wait well you just shot me a.
Speaker 1: Look well because of certain people who didn't get. In, oh it is kind of like a.
Speaker 2: Really it is really they got two. Songs they got two. Songs Bro.
Speaker 4: Let me get what just happened To?
Speaker 1: Kevin what are? They Bad?
Speaker 4: Company they have a song after their band. Name they should be. Disqualified, YEP i think that's.
Speaker 5: Cool.
Speaker 1: OH i tried to.
Speaker 2: Point this out that naming your album your band is the lamest thing. Ever this is the even worse than. THAT i think every first album should be your band's.
Speaker 1: Name wait too?
Speaker 4: Far you call it?
Speaker 2: Album do you realize there's a band Called Talk talk that had a song called Talk talk on their first, album Talk.
Speaker 4: Talk that, happened but we got a good. Song who else to be easy to? Find who else is?
Speaker 9: In?
Speaker 1: Well hold?
Speaker 4: On what's the other?
Speaker 1: SONG i feel like making? Love, no that's you Like? Macon few Like?
Speaker 2: Macon and then everybody also thinks all right now is by? Them but that's actually By. Free When Paul rodgers was singing for Frest, Ah Chubby checker.
Speaker 4: Gets In, JULY i mean, by followed by his hugely popular albums like for Teen Twisters only And Let's Twist? Again and have you Ever Twisted? Lately twisting around the?
Speaker 1: World it's loot Like Talk. Talk he's. AMAZING i don't know how he did, it but he got.
Speaker 3: In so what?
Speaker 1: Class? Bro weak?
Speaker 2: Class my? Ass Joe cocker got. In he has a weak, class isn't? It Joe cocker in he got in his the Original. Wildcatter you get in because he. Did you are so beautiful in A. Wildcat So i'm, Sorry i'm out On Joe.
Speaker 1: Cocker really, Sorry.
Speaker 2: CHRISTINA i like him AND i LIKE i like When belushi imitates. HIM i barely know.
Speaker 4: Her she just did he missed his metaphor joke last week. Too may you get to that later in the week we played four clips of the. Month.
Speaker 2: Yeah Cindy lowber hell, yeah definitely deserves amazing voice and had one of the biggest records in the. Eighties so we're just letting anybody in. Now, no She's she's a big, deal, Dude Cindy loweper is a big. Deal she's who AM I Cindy? Lowell she was a big deal in the? Eighties bro, okay and you know kept five, well, Dude Bad company got, in by the, Way Captain Lou albino should have gotten.
Speaker 1: Into Out cast is. In, yes all, right that's. Good are you believe the greatest rap group of all?
Speaker 4: Time? Yeah. As what's really fun, though because bands who have disbarred and could get back. Together Oh michael deasbar got. In uh, no but if they could get back together In november for the induction. Ceremony you, know if you want, to you can go and play a couple songs or some tribute bandle pay homage to, You, okay and you can just sit there and watch them do it or not. Go but this would be great if If andre and a big boy can get back, together.
Speaker 2: And andres is just gonna get there and play flute during all of his. Verse, well these types of things you could lead to tours and things like. That SO i like that sound Of garden in.
Speaker 1: FANTASTIC i. AGREE i told, You, katie sure are they going to get back? Together hey?
Speaker 4: Man well, dude what a. Jerk, seriously they were working on new material when he, died and he's, gone so someone couldn't go and nerve honest, back nobody can sing Like Chris cornell post.
Speaker 1: Alone, well who's. Good, yeah but there's gonna be a tribute to. Him someone's gonna have.
Speaker 2: To, Yeah, well they'll put a tribute band up, there that's. Fine who's gonna sing? Like they'll get Up Paul rodgers From Bad, Company.
Speaker 4: He's already in the house.
Speaker 1: Tonight why?
Speaker 4: Not who would if anybody could sound like? It i'm just saying who's a good singer in that range you could do Is Chris. Cornell he is one of.
Speaker 1: One, yeah he really.
Speaker 2: Is that's gonna be so, powerful amazing range that cool. Sun But Lincoln park did.
Speaker 1: It Lincoln park did. It, yeah they may.
Speaker 4: Do they may do it for this big questions about a reunion, too because she's famously got a little bit of stage fright.
Speaker 2: Now the white stripes are In jack And. Meg will they get back? Together that would be. COOL i bet he would be down for that if she. Was were they in a relationship where they were. Married they were married and.
Speaker 4: Then she officiated his second.
Speaker 2: Wedding but the other thing they did that's wild ass is they made everybody think they were brothers. Sister, okay that had a bit that had a lot of bits and a lot of good bits as she was making a kick.
Speaker 1: GRUM i think it's pretty great if she could come out and, play it's just up to. Her he'll do.
Speaker 4: It, yeah he's absolutely only spoken positive about her in the last few years doing. Stuff you.
Speaker 2: Know, yeah he was like three wives. Ago meg was very good to. Me, yeah so hopefully that'd be.
Speaker 1: COOL i think it's In, november, uh you, know that was show one On New Year's.
Speaker 4: Day it's very. Castrated, well the full seven hour thing is what you really want to fast forward. Through it's really, good but it's like Early. November see you tell. Me fish didn't get, In, fish who won the fan vote by a large, margin did not get, in and who else didn't get? In Mariah carey did not get, In ellie.
Speaker 5: Who i'm upset About Billy Idle, boom But Chubby chucker.
Speaker 1: DID i JUST i don't.
Speaker 4: Understand, dude he's got loose hips and they want to un him for.
Speaker 1: THAT i GUESS i don't understand it.
Speaker 2: EITHER i actually think If Cindy lauper got into Billye idle probably should, too because they probably had the same number of records sold in.
Speaker 4: The same era and all that is it like you only get one shot and it's. Over could, Okay, yeah you'll get nominated In Joy Division Slash New order did not get. In oasis did not get, in AND i thought they, would AND i was really hoping they, would just to see if they would show. UP i, MEAN i have a feeling they're going to go on tour and start punching each. OTHER i don't like it's very strange to Be they're about to go out on this big. Tour it's gonna be huge In. Europe and then the ten. Chair, yeah, yeah you're gonna sell, out AND i just think they're gonna fight at some. Point, Good SO i was hoping they would get in and maybe good get a little bit so that there you, go twenty.
Speaker 1: Five good job.
Speaker 2: Everyone all, right we'll get back into The cowboys draft a little. Bit we got a coyote attack. Locally, uh we'll get into all the prank stuff With Shador sanders and why he. Dropped all that's coming up in the five o'clock. Are one of those places Is Andrew's American Pizza kitchen And Plano preston And Plano. Parkway it's so freaking good that readers of The Dallas Morning news have named it the best pizzeria IN. Dfw hell, yeah that's, readers, Dude that's. Insane what amazing props for one, Restaurant Andrew's American Pizza kitchen In, plano skinned wire folks flocking.
Speaker 1: There, well the reputation is growing and.
Speaker 2: Growing like you mentioned THE, dmn but like for them to have mastered five different styles of pizza shows you they know what they are, doing so they have something for every different style of. Pizza Lover, Chicago, Philly, Tavern New, York detroit to have their own style Called Dallas. Pizza get that with the buttercrust down, girl, good great, pasta, dishes awesome bar Including Rollertown Beer, works which that's our. Brewery so we're happy they carry that right there In plano At preston And Plano, parkway It's Andrew's American Pizza Kitchen.
Speaker 1: Boom but right now it's time for this you j all wars Tru, well you do want.
Speaker 4: It so the number one takeaway for me about The COWBOYS Nfl draft THAT i would like to get across is, well there's two, things, actually Oh. Man number one involves dead Coach Brian. Schottenheimer do you think there's something about something? New whether we can make fun of the hiring all we, want because no one really wanted, him probably to be the head coach and he should only be judged on his play calling and what happens during the games On sundays in the, end but seeing something new is kind of refreshing to me a little, bit and it was hard in twenty twenty to know IF i felt that. WELL i didn't feel that way about mcarthy BECAUSE i wasn't a fan of the McCarthy. HIRING i was a fan of the shot And himer hiring. Either but their process was good taking instead of a need. Taking who's the best player we got right, There take him and figure out the. Rest here's some names that they've done over the past three or four years Where i've thought they're process was. Off Mazzie. Smith we needed defensive, tackle but that was a tough. Debate they had an offensive guard that they liked and they decided not to do it because they needed a defensive. Tackle they Took Mozzie. Smith has the guard gone on to be a good? Guard connor Uh bergeron's his, Name he's pretty. GOOD map heard that.
Speaker 2: Name If i've heard the name of an offensive, lineman that means he's. GOOD i want to Say, Falcons but you know the point, is guy they liked they were. DEBATING i think they Had Burgern rady. Higher they Took Mazzie.
Speaker 4: Smith luke Scoon maker tight end now and that could still work. Out who. KNOWS i like The Scoony that one felt weird, too but it's like kind of ow neil a little tight. End help, Here Dalton schultz is, leaving get another tight end in, here and there you. GO i Think shoddy going to do a lot For. Scooney we're going way back in time. Here But Tristan, hill you remember, that gotta have this defens, tackle gotta have. It and Then Kevin joseph's another one guy have a cornerback and you ended up just kind of not getting the right. Guy and Was marinelli the guy pushing For Tristan? Hill do you all remember that was the story back? Then, yeah so that's that's to the garrett eras that's a little too far back maybe to be bringing. Up BUT i just thought what they did was really. Good the process was. Solid and they told, you because they always do tell you too. Much they told us they would have taken the wide.
Speaker 2: Receiver he just wasn't, There and they said they would have traded, back, yeah if there was a good enough, deal and there. Wasn't so they thought they thought he was Gonna they thought there's six or four receiver was going to be, there and he. Wasn't they tried to trade out of. It they couldn't and they dropped their. Guard AND i think he's going to be. GOOD i think he's gonna be really. Good but it just it didn't unfold the way they had. Hoped he absolutely is. Dude he injuries the only thing he is, Great. Dude they drafted a lot of guys that are team. Captains that's the whole. Thing schottennheimer ONTs LIKE i noticed that several of the guys they picked were team captains on their. Team you know why, right because he knows he didn't have a, presence so none of the guys know who he is or what his.
Speaker 1: Resume players kind of going, there what's?
Speaker 2: It we're all three of the first WAS i think all three of the first picks were team. CAPTAIN i want to, say, Yes i'm not one hundred percent sure On, azeraku BUT i think he. Was AND i know That Shamar james in the fifth round as a, linebacker, yes who will probably not play, much probably a special teams.
Speaker 4: Guy in the, beginning he was a team team captain. Too, Also, MAN i don't know if.
Speaker 2: You guys had this thing going on during the, draft but every time they cut to a clip of all The jones boys up there and they're talking about the. Draft ALL i could think about Was steven looking, up looking, around going where we gonna get this?
Speaker 1: Bun anybody know where this bun come? From it is a problem forever that they're like the hot dog, BOY i can't find this. Bun this hot dog he was trying to send me on the sausage on his. Dick y'all talk about his dancing.
Speaker 4: After the rebel Picked jerry hands off the phone and he does The Chubby checker twist.
Speaker 2: AND i used to dance that dance with let me get my blood flown in my crotch like this. Pig it was kind of crazy. Though the whole time everyone's, going would they consider should?
Speaker 4: Do Were?
Speaker 2: Sanders just because he kept falling through? Her you've got to consider him the more he drops that's.
Speaker 4: Value. Yeah, absolutely here's the thing that came up in the draft that was, interesting and again the should Or sanders story in the Prank in a, second there's one point on THE Nfl network Covers Joe, klatt who IS i think he's a complete, Moron but he was, Like, okay now should should or just try to go back to? College and then because he's a, junior and then in his Ear he's quickly told in his, ear dude wants you to declare for the.
Speaker 1: Draft you have. To you can't go back to.
Speaker 4: College that's your number One collegeavoyan was On fox, saying, Oh Rich eisen was like?
Speaker 1: What and THEN i noticed That Joe clatt was not on the cover Till.
Speaker 2: SATURDAY i guarantee you the afternoon show that has him on all the time is going to hold his feet to the fire on that because they're big on.
Speaker 4: THAT i just was, like, no we can't go out to Conew he should have, now knowing what we know, now he would go get a ton of money probably and in il deals to go just stay.
Speaker 2: There sanders is flush with money, though like he was printing. Money, sure so he's. Fine he you know, WHAT i really, hope honestly and, TRULY i really hope that this humbles him a little bit in a way where he is going to go show everybody what he can. Do some people had him evaluated very, high AND i hope he goes up there and shows everybody what he's capable, of, because honestly and, Truly cleveland's a good situation for him to go take Over i'm not.
Speaker 1: Joking leeveland's never a good situation ever to go. To but that's an.
Speaker 2: Opportunity but we all know that that's what life, is a series of incredibly humbling events and then you.
Speaker 1: Die, Yeah i'm.
Speaker 2: So i'm glad that he has now met with one immediately into his professional. Career unless your dad Is, dion nothing bad ever. Happened, yeah all, right there you have. It that is it will get back into The shade Or sanders stuff as we will take a listen to the prank that was played on him and we'll talk about why he actually did drop in this. Draft that's how we'll finish the. Show but coming up in less than four, minutes it's The Weekly Weekday. Update there has been a coyote attack IN. Dfw you need to hear the. Details it's Next don't Go anywhere then And Skin show ninety one point One The eagle and we love hooking people.
Speaker 4: Up it's what we. Do so right now we're going to give away a four pack of tickets to See ghost At dicky's In Fort worth that Is august the. Fifteenth august. Fifteenth, now the way that we do this is we use The iHeart. App The iHeart app is.
Speaker 2: Free you can stream the, show listen to, podcasts and on it there's a little microphone where you can leave a talkback. Message so we want you to leave a talkback message with your, name your phone, number your email, address and the third person that can tell us what Band christina introduced On saturday is going to win those tickets to See, ghost a four pack of tickets there At dickey's In August august to. Fifteenth good, luck. Everybody that's why it pays to listen to the entire show the entire. Time but right now it's time for, this.
Speaker 7: And now it's time For Basis Sweet Day, day featuring veteran news anchor kt fon.
Speaker 4: Tweets here are the important stories he's currently tracking from around the. World, yeah emphasis on important because it is. Important audio From fox four Ready, yeah hold, On i'm not. Ready oh, okay that was anti, climactic all. Right Steve eager through it To Peyton, jaeger SO i edited.
Speaker 9: Out Steve Eager Dallas Animal services asking people in The White rock area to be, cautious especially if you have kids and also your. Pets so that first spotting this week of the coyote happened On, tuesday and then the attack on the two children that Happened thursday. Evening So Dallas Animal services still trying to sort out if that was the same coyote or if multiple coyotes were. Spotted it comes After Dallas Animal services announced a coyote injured two Children thursday evening near the popular.
Speaker 1: Park, okay there's.
Speaker 4: More so we have a spotting On tuesday and attack On thursday at dusk on two.
Speaker 1: Children how are the? Kids don't know?
Speaker 4: Yet couldn't release that information because of hippolass, Right had the kids had.
Speaker 2: Any previous altercations with the. Coyote we're still waiting to find out more details on. That you don't think it was, RETALIATORY i.
Speaker 1: Don't i'm gonna keep it going for a.
Speaker 4: Minute there's something we're going to pay attention to in a second, though that is really, offensive just a.
Speaker 9: Warning the coyote chased the two children until a parent scared it.
Speaker 8: Away the kids had minor.
Speaker 9: Injuries oh, My avelina pereg to See dallas.
Speaker 5: That was The.
Speaker 1: So, wait this is hold on days? Up what Witness they made it sound like.
Speaker 2: Kids were? Attacked they were and shredded by razor sharp coyote. Teeth then just, now WHAT i heard with a weird oh my god edit was that the coyotes chase the. Kids so these coyotes couldn't even catch the. Kids the kids got hurt falling down running and that's what their injuries.
Speaker 1: Were like, WHAT i don't understand it.
Speaker 2: Totally it went from being a massive shark attack to be and, yeah they were, chased they fell.
Speaker 4: Down some lady ran them off by, saying oh my, GOD i think we should hear more.
Speaker 2: Details hold, ON i want to hear what you just played for hear it, again because it sounded like a.
Speaker 8: Drop the kids had minor. Injuries oh my.
Speaker 9: God Avelina perez puzzled to See Dallas Animal services Patrolling friday as her children.
Speaker 8: Played NOW i KNOW i haven't singing so.
Speaker 1: Far what, wait she, said she hasn't seen.
Speaker 2: Them she's the one who, said oh my, god with the so much, DRAMA i haven't seen Any.
Speaker 1: Pete he's, LIKE i gotta get someone you could. Tell so here's what.
Speaker 4: Happened peyton broke the news to her about the coyote, thing and she raked with oh my, god and then When peyton, said, actually some kids just fell down and hurt.
Speaker 2: Themselves that's when she's, like oh, yeah, tonight deadly coyotes gnawing on. TODDLERS i haven't singing so.
Speaker 4: Far Good.
Speaker 1: I'm As.
Speaker 4: Dallas i'm gonna go to good ones later and have. Dinner, now some of this does have to do With, easter An easter egg. Hunt it's something you should be careful, that you, Say Peyton.
Speaker 9: Jaeger earlier this, week On, tuesday a coyote was spotted in the same. Area an airhorn is always With Sarah farrier on her walks In White. ROCK a few weeks, ago she, says coyote tried to.
Speaker 8: Attack one of her. DOGS i couldn't get away for a.
Speaker 4: Minute luckily A guya truck happened to drive by saw.
Speaker 8: That i'm like trying to run and kick this.
Speaker 9: Coyote that good samaritan Helped ferrier to, safety And Dallas Animal services also tells me there could have been leftover trash at that specific park after An easter.
Speaker 8: Egg hunt that happened On.
Speaker 9: Sunday, again that's just something they're looking.
Speaker 1: Into she's. Professional what a victory for?
Speaker 4: Her did it for guyana. Truck so wait a.
Speaker 2: Minute the lady who is telling that, story don't you think she kind of waste everybody's time whenever she's.
Speaker 1: Talking, okay, man she's just a lady. Here she's probably listening to the show right, now.
Speaker 4: Listeners i'd like to hook her up with ghost, tickets, NOW i.
Speaker 2: Would so the coyotes hate, Trucks like a truck drives by and The coati's, like let's get out of. Here the coyote was, like, honestly the coyote was a little beaten down by that lady's, long methodical way of.
Speaker 4: TALKING i loved the, story, Though is guy a? Truck if you're driving a truck out, there take credit for saving this lady from a coyote attack. Her did you guys see WHAT i have in the? Garage she was, Trying, yeah he's driving a. Truck she was trying to kick the. Coyote maybe the, retaliatory but then maybe it's a.
Speaker 1: Coyote.
Speaker 2: News they're, like a coyote was wandering around and some lady just tried to kick.
Speaker 1: It she had a very slow drawl and talked it. Away that bored.
Speaker 4: Everyone if you look at it from the coyotes, perspective some.
Speaker 2: Lady it was just out there walking around in the. World somebody tried to kick. It so, yeah they attacked some smaller. Humans, yeah, dude this is this is a lot like gangland warfare BECAUSE i was walking my dog and then it's like. Coyote this was like staring at, me AND i was, LIKE i help a guy in a truck drives by real soon because you know it's that time of.
Speaker 1: YEAR i was kicking it got too much, inflection actually too. Much so beware out.
Speaker 4: There they're out.
Speaker 1: There they're hurting. Kids the CoP's got no idea if it's this coyote or the other. One we don't. Know no one's seen. Them this, one he's really up in the. Air oh my, God i've never seen. THEM i don't.
Speaker 4: Know all, right we don't know that's a story or. Not thank you for, that but we do.
Speaker 2: Know coming up, next the biggest story in the world Is Shador sanders dropping in the draft and he was. Pranked we've got audio and we'll discuss both things coming up next.
Speaker 1: Right here on The.
Speaker 2: Eagle, now the biggest story of the, weekend probably in the entire world of, sports and maybe even the world of news is the free fall or plummet or whatever you want to call it Of Shador, sanders the quarterback From, colorado the son Of Dion, sanders WHO i don't, know three or four months, ago some people were saying might be a top five.
Speaker 1: Pick but then the way the draft, goes they do.
Speaker 2: All these combines and interviews and all this, stuff and, boy all these stories started coming out that he was having bad interviews and then he wouldn't work out for. People and then one draft, Guru Dane, brugler WHO i believe is working for The athletic, now before the, draft he Had shador dropping all the way out of the first round based on his. Intel so you, know this stuff starts getting around and Then Shador sanders isn't even going to be in the green room for the, draft which if your first round, pick you go in there so that you can go up.
Speaker 4: There and put on your hat and smile and all that.
Speaker 2: Stuff, well as he free fell all throughout the week and ended up getting drafted in the fifth, round the number one hundred and forty four.
Speaker 1: PICK i believe he.
Speaker 8: Was.
Speaker 2: Uh that was that became this huge story that every talking head in the world of sports was talking about and talking about all the reasons. Why and we'll get into, that including some audio From Dion. Sanders we want to play, you but before we do all, That, kat we need to get into the prank that happened to him.
Speaker 4: And all the fallout from. That, yeah so don't you hear the audio of the. Prank what's very interesting is that there's you, know cameras all around The Shador Sanders DRAFT, hq which was In Canon texas that at one of their, ranches and, so, yeah what you. CAMERAS i think one Of Dion sun's is big into like content creation, too and was kind of riding heard over that as, well.
Speaker 1: Because that was going on In colorado right where you think so and you.
Speaker 4: Know so he gets the phone call from a number and it gets the phone and he thinks it's The New Orleans saints and you'll find out that it.
Speaker 1: Wasn't is this this Is Mickey glmas here the game of The New Orleans.
Speaker 4: Saints.
Speaker 3: Go how are you?
Speaker 4: Man, yeah we have it's been a long.
Speaker 3: Wait.
Speaker 1: Man, Uh we're gonna take you with our next peak right. Here, man, nothing but you're gonna have to wait a little bit. Longer, man sorry by?
Speaker 3: That what does that?
Speaker 1: Mean what are you?
Speaker 4: SAYING i don't?
Speaker 9: Know how are you it?
Speaker 1: Me and he was on the. Phone you heard. That you said you're gonna have to wait a little bit. LONGER i don't know what that.
Speaker 8: Was but, nobody nobody got this number.
Speaker 1: Though he just got.
Speaker 8: Trolled it ain't trigger.
Speaker 1: Now and he goes over and sits down next To dion and explains to him what. Happened this is a bad. Deal, uh what you heard the first?
Speaker 4: Clip part of that, is you, know just high school kids or college age, kids, uh who are just recording themselves and then posting that, online which they should have never. Done and we find out that one of the boys involved was the son of the defensive coordinator of The, falcons who got the number based on a laptop being open at his dad's.
Speaker 1: House which these numbers get.
Speaker 4: Around i've had numbers of these draft prospects when they've been drafted like that day get their, number you.
Speaker 2: KNOW i was wondered about. That is it a specific phone that THE nfl sends them a whole new number or is it their existing?
Speaker 4: NUMBER i think it's their existing, number at least in this, case for, sure a couple other guys got pranked at in palaudio of everyone that got, pranked because there's multiples we got pranked or said something like how.
Speaker 1: Did he get this this? Number, yeah SO i think that there was a special.
Speaker 2: Phone but then, yeah maybe that'd be a lot of phones to send, out and then they'd send them to guys who didn't even get, drafted and it'd be a waste of a Fun.
Speaker 4: I've seen it on the, list And i'll tell you one of, them BECAUSE i got his number immediately was a Sweet Dick randall De Marius, randall who played for The, packers but he was A cowboys, visit SO i s sweet day the. Formerly, yeah we had him.
Speaker 1: On he was a nice. Guy he became a good friend for a little.
Speaker 4: Bit but we had the, form you, know of all The cowboys visits and potential prospects that they were going to, take AND i remember having. That probably shouldn't have had, it BUT i absolutely had. It so it's not surprising that this is going. Wrong this happened To Baker mayfield a few years ago, too when he was the number one. Pick it's just this says a bigger story because you never see pranks happen where there's cameras going on both, scenes on both sides at the same.
Speaker 1: Time, right this was.
Speaker 2: Pathetic it was so sad and, disgusting and everyone was talking about, it saying that he was it was a, kid you, know but he's twenty. One, yeah he's a grown up doing this and it's a horrible look for The falcons defensive Coordinator Jeff, Olbrick, right, yes but it's not his you, know he's got a dumb ass. Son, YEAH i mean we all. Know you, know you could be twenty, one you could be a man in, age but not. Maturity and that is something THAT i probably would have thought was great WHEN i was twenty one years, old AND i would have done something like that different, era BUT i probably would have been down to prank a guy who's obviously that's devastating what's happening to. HIM i hated that it was, Him and you, know in this situation because this was a free fall an ABSOLUTE i, mean because Mel kuiper had him like in his top?
Speaker 1: Five oh was?
Speaker 4: Heated shouldn't this be the end of Mel? Kuiper can we go ahead and just end his his. Situation it's time to take the keys. Away it's time to take the.
Speaker 2: Keysways he's ON tv saying THE nfl doesn't know how to draft, quarterbacks but Mel kuiper, does, Right, like what are we? Doing but it's, like this is a guy who had a chance of going in the first round and, then if not the first, round probably second.
Speaker 1: Round.
Speaker 2: Uh and here he, was you, know not getting drafted and then getting. Pranked, well let's do. This let's talk about why that free fall. Happened there's a lot of. Conversation there's a lot of, thoughts and we'll give you, hours including some audio for you to hear From Deon sanders himself that makes plain a little bit of. It and we'll do that right here in four short minutes on ninety some point One The, Eagle ben And Skin, show ninety some point One The. Eagle thank you folks for hanging out with us this. Afternoon, now thank you to all of those that came out and hung out with us On friday And saturday At Rollertown Beer works In, Salina. Texas that's the brewery That ben AND i are partners, in and we had the biggest day In rollertown history On saturday with our fourth Annual Sumo Rollertown, showdown and it was. Epic oh my, God, ben it was so. Great the Legendary Travis frederick was in the house partying with us all day. Long, man it's so much fun at that. Thing it's truly one of a, kind one of a kind, event and an entire day wall to wall of sumo wrestling popped off With Travis frederick being there fresh off making The cowboys second and third round. Picks just an incredible weekend At. Rollertown it was so much. Fun we have other great stuff coming up this. Weekend the whole month Of may Follow rollertown on all the, Socials Rollertown, Beer Rollertown Beer, works and you know you'll be able to see what we have going on every single. Weekend of, course we loved it if you scoop us when you're out and about at the the Tom thumbs and The agbs and The Total wines and more and et Cetera Rollertown Beer. Works but right now it's time for this.
Speaker 8: Kill the thing's, big all.
Speaker 4: Right so we just told you a little bit about The Dion Sanders Chador. Sanders actually his prank call where he thought he, was you, know getting, drafted and he. Wasn't and a kid did not issue a good prank joke like where is your refrigerator? Running? Ever Have Prince albert and acan, like that's my biggest, appointment disappointment of the. Prank, dude you're gonna do. It you gotta have some type of good bit, going not just run away out of the.
Speaker 2: Room man S STEPHEN. A smith said he WAS i want his picture posted. Everywhere why isn't this kid who did this? Prank why isn't his picture? EVERYWHERE i want somebody to go slap that kid on campus or something like. That he needs to be somebody's to go find him a slap him in the. Face i'm, like that's inciting violence kind of. RIGHT i don't know, Everyone let me just here's my positioning. Statement everyone has lost their minds on The Shador sanders, situation like the amount of vitriol and the conviction that everyone is freaking out. WITH i think everyone has lost their damn. Minds but, hey everyone's got their. Opinion so let's further get into THIS, kt all, Right SO i think it's important to discuss what are all the. Reasons why did this, Happen why did he? Fall why is it a big? Story why do people care so? MUCH i think a lot of it has to do With dion like it or, not that's the. Truth let's play a clip from a talk. Show this is just three months. Ago it's a daytime talk. SHOW i think It's Tamra, HALL i want to, say And dion is on just discussing a few. Things AND i think this is a big reason why should didn't get drafted in the first.
Speaker 11: Round if the right team does not pick, him that you will and. Intervene that's my.
Speaker 7: Son it's almost like you got a child that's going into an occupation.
Speaker 1: That you already.
Speaker 7: Dominated then like like like come, on and you don't Think i'm gonna Sit i'm not gonna sit there like a navigational system and tell him take a right right, there take a left right, there and take.
Speaker 4: That not.
Speaker 1: That oh, no, no like that's What i'm called address my. Son i'm not gonna let my son get down in no.
Speaker 11: Foolishness but you AND i both know these, coaches these, owners, right you've been in the, rooms, right the, owners billionaire. Owners, yes we'll often, say, Well this is a young man who should be making his own. Decisions you, know he's got this, helicopter not my. Son so have you told him privately who you would like for him to play?
Speaker 4: For it's not like, That, like it's not like WHO i would like for him to play.
Speaker 1: For it's a couple of teams THAT i won't allow him to play.
Speaker 4: For so it's not like.
Speaker 3: That but this is my.
Speaker 1: PROFESSION i know what's behind the.
Speaker 7: Curtain we ain't got to get back there for me to understand what's behind the curtains and what's not prominent for my.
Speaker 4: Son i'm not doing, it.
Speaker 1: Man and if he doesn't listen to, you, cool.
Speaker 2: What could be the couple of teams before we, like like what like a couple of teams that he thinks are bad for his son or like bad personal grudges With, yeah because there's number one thing you need to know About Dion.
Speaker 4: Sanders Deon sanders holds grudges against. People he absolutely. Does and and let me just say, too LIKE i want TO i want. This you know who else did? This Arch manning get it right? Right and he did it with his Son. Eli and if you're gonna get involved in a team's. Business your son better be. Badass, Now Eli manning won Two super bowl so he can back it. Up, uh you know who Else i'm sitting here thinking. About i'm thinking About, Ball Lonzo ball's, Dad Lonzo.
Speaker 2: BALL i, thought coming out of college is one of the best point guard Prospects i've ever. Seen so If i'm going to bring that into my, organization your son better be a. Monster Kecky vandawa's. Dead Ernie vandalwi and The mavericks, said wait a, minute. Whoa but he ended up being a great player for The, nuggets and so there's you, know there's a lot of, people you know that will get. Involved but, again you, KNOW i saw people saying that there was collusion by THE nfl to do, this And i'm, like, so then why Did Travis hunter go To because he's, awesome, right. Dude the quarterback position can make or break a franchise in THE. Nfl if an owner OR gm thinks That shud Or sanders could, play they're not going to go along with some conspiracy that would hurt their. Team for some that's the most ridiculous theory of. ALL i totally. Agree and, again everyone can have their own opinion on. This i'm not some scout or. WHATEVER i probably saw Shad or play five or six times in. COLLEGE i thought he was. GOOD i never once, went oh my, god that guy's going to dominate THE. Nfl never once DID i think. That and you know, what he, might he might Go. Dominie and do you know what's a good place for Him? Cleveland like if he's if he's the badass that Mel kuiper's putting his nuts on the chopping block four or people are saying it's a racial. Conspiracy if he's the badass to support, that he'll go win The cleveland job and he'll have every opportunity to go play and be a badass out the.
Speaker 1: Gate who's he fighting with for the starting.
Speaker 4: Job, well we Have Sean, watson we Have Joe, flacco we Have Kenny. Pickett and they also drafted in the third Round Dylan. Gabriel they took look and the face of The CLEVELAND gm and head coach When shudeor got drafted live to the war room. Camera they did a little fake clap every other. Pick they're excited and high five and, dude this was the owner who stepped in and, said, oh do that and they did. It was it the owner that stepped in and Drafted Johnny? Football this Is Jimmy. Haslem, okay, yeah this is this is actually kind of part for the. Course, yeah there's a lot of things, HERE i. THINK i think, one let's the first thing is math thirty two. Teams not every team needs a. Quarterback and if you don't evaluate Shoodear centers as your immediate starting, quarterback like The Pittsburgh steelers. Didn't now they might be Getting Aaron, rodgers but who. Knows, like if you're one of those, Teams, okay like you said, Earlier ben can't be a, backup like it's too. MUCH i think that was ninety percent of The kaepernick. Thing, HONESTLY i. Agree here is a backup who takes a lot of. Spotlight it's a little bit of T, bow even Though tebow ended up starting and things like.
Speaker 2: That dude, That, No tebow's a great. Comparison, yeah why would you want that in your locker? Room if he's not going to go in there and ball out and be a bad. Ass you can do it if it's a, cornerback if it's if it's a. Quarterback it's just.
Speaker 1: DIFFERENT i think you have the.
Speaker 4: Interviews if he walked in with the swagger Of i'm coming to change every franchise And i'm the starting, guy and these teams are, like well you can kind of developmental backup quarterback right. Now then he looks like a fool in those, interviews AND i think he probably stuck to the script on those. Interviews it sounds like that's kind of a we've heard, him we saw him do. Interviews he also didn't work out. Everyhere you're supposed to do private PROD a type things in THE. Nfl is, like, dude go through the process and.
Speaker 1: Prove it to.
Speaker 4: You you Got, dion WHO a lot of people don't Like, dion like it's what it. Is there are people who are college teammates With dion who are, like, yeah BUT i you, KNOW i don't want my kid going To colorado because you, Know dion's grudge, holder like that's a real thing with.
Speaker 2: Him and some people Love. Deon don't you Think Jerry jones Loves? Deon oh, yeah absolutely.
Speaker 4: Yeah tons of people love d right, Right like That's dion is absolutely. Successful and you also the traits like do you think THAT dna like matters it absolutely. Does this Why shoulgar was probably a top one hundred player in the, draft probably should have been a top fifty player in the.
Speaker 1: Draft but if, not every team needed, you, RIGHT a team that already.
Speaker 4: Had four quarterbacks on the roster drafted.
Speaker 2: You so think about it just through A cowboys, lens Because Jerry jones Loves. Deon if The cowboys had Drafted shudur once he dropped all the way to the fifth round or, whatever he's not going to start Over Dak prescott, now and so it's only bringing in a huge. Distraction, yeah that's, it and we'll be you, know we always make our projections on who we think complain who we don't think can. PLAY i personally don't Think Shador sanders will ever be as good As Dak. Prescott he, might, LIKE i wouldn't be shocked if he. Is But dak himself like slipped to the fourth. Round, yeah nobody at that draft thought he was a franchise. Squad dude Brought Perdy Tom. Brady there's any number of great quarterbacks that have been drafted in the fifth or sixth. Round and if he's the badass that was able to go into these interviews and act like a twenty one year old cocky sob to grown, men and you guys need to get with me and all this stuff and not work out for, him then he'll go take that job and kick everybody's.
Speaker 1: Assay Said Tom.
Speaker 4: Brady Because Tom brady allegedly has a little bit of influence with The Las Vegas raiders because he's a minority, owner she's got a little bit of say so maybe he's a consultant or, whatever and he And shador are, tight like they've LIKE i don't know if they've done some camps. Together there's some type of relationship that goes back With. Shador The raiders passed on him every time they had like seven opportunities they could have taken, Him like there's a reason why the guys didn't do.
Speaker 1: THAT i do think he can play a little, Bit LIKE i think.
Speaker 4: He's perfect backup For pittsburgh if they do Get Aaron, rodgers because you're already bringing in distractions. Anyways if you're Bringing Aaron, rodgers like just let him sit over there and do that and then maybe he can be. That but they passed on him one hundred, times.
Speaker 1: So it's very.
Speaker 4: STRANGE i, Thought, tennessee who took Cam? Woard Cam ward is not a sure shot thing with the number one pick in the, Draft tennessee like three or four other, times, dude you had a chance to take possibly the top two quarterbacks in the draft.
Speaker 2: And they passed on. Him what is Cam ward's relationship With? Shudur because they're pretty playful with each. Other they shot some videos. Together, yeah but they're interesting video did you see any of?
Speaker 1: This but they're.
Speaker 2: Interesting they're working out together and it's, like, uh you, Know he's, like, hey Should or Are you're not gonna drink any? Water where'd you?
Speaker 4: Go?
Speaker 1: Like he, goes, WELL i want to drink. GATORADE i get paid to drink.
Speaker 2: Gatorade and Cam ward it was messing with him and like at one point Should or is, like let's make a. Song he, GOES i want to be known for. Football i'm a football. PLAYER i don't want to. Songs and it was like really interesting And i'm, like what is that dynamic between those?
Speaker 4: Two is like that football camp or whatever that was Was and it's from a couple of years ago, TOO i. Think and it was kind of Cam ward talking a bunch of smack and kind of dunking on shoud door the whole.
Speaker 1: Time, yes and Cam ward's, like, Dude kim wore are like.
Speaker 4: One scholarship offer he had to go to incarnate word right in The Washington state and then To miami through like but that's the whole, thing and that's what a lot of these teams, too is like is this guy a dog like Dude. Shadore there's just a lot of, noise and it's.
Speaker 1: Fine it's just, like you're not GOING i need you to run my entire.
Speaker 4: Franchess, meanwhile he's going into interviews and telling you you're a fool.
Speaker 1: If you don't draft, me, Right and these guys have. Egos THESE nfl teams have.
Speaker 2: Egos they don't want that they they will those guys and in any, sport they will only draft that guy if he looks Like, lebron like if he you will take that. On you're willing to take that on if it is a sure, shot no, brainer like even if you like should across the. Board everyone thought this was one of the worst quarterback drafts we've had in a decade for, Sure so it's not, like oh my, god we got to get this guy and to your, POINT i would have had zero problem with The cowboys draft In shador in like the fourth or fifth. Round, Sure i'm interested in getting a Humbled. Shador that interests. Me but, man we've seen sureshot quarterback prospects not make.
Speaker 1: It what happened with.
Speaker 4: Yours he was the number one ranked prospect coming out of high. SCHOOL i saw a thing where they said he was the number one prospect ever at the quarterback.
Speaker 1: Position did jelsee his draft?
Speaker 4: Room he was killing an animal every hour he didn't get, Drafted just another animal on the.
Speaker 1: Wall and that is how we're gonna end this.
Speaker 2: Show i'll never forget the TIME kt Looked, quinn you were was dead in his eye and he, said you, know pelicans have a throat. Pouch and that did not help that kid at.
Speaker 1: All that's gonna do it for.
Speaker 2: Us stick around and listen to some music with our Homie christina right here on ninety seven point One The.
Speaker 4: Eagle there you, going, Well i'm gonna get my sock, back, Dude god Bless.
Speaker 1: Jesus