Speaker 1: Some of you're gonna go home tonight and feel like I remember, uh you made for Christian.
Speaker 2: Category, I think, but I didn't get we're not getting nervous.
Speaker 3: I tell the truth. The last present that that I was that I unwrapped you feel me? So I unwrapped everything that I got that year, and I was upset. I was highly upset. I was irritated. This walk away like, we're not alive. You could just leave the room anyways. Yeah, but I I.
Speaker 4: Walking right over here. Why the jump off?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know. I don't know you feel me?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Talking about.
Speaker 4: Continue album.
Speaker 3: My sister gave me that album. I was throwing a little tempertential like a little little bitch, and she ended it to me like to let little bit.
Speaker 2: She said, here, nigga, shut up, fix your face, fix your face, don't.
Speaker 5: Get something to eat.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure it didn't. It didn't happen exactly like that, but that's how I remember it. So that's that's that's how I told the story.
Speaker 6: Here here, nigga, it's a story to tell you.
Speaker 3: Guys. Want to see something something cool?
Speaker 5: WHOA, I think it's cool.
Speaker 3: I'm you know, like build out some new ship, my little set up over here. I'm finna get another mask, but I got this, I got this, let's go.
Speaker 5: I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got nigga gonna start throwing like the Little Red, the little Red fire ball, this ship.
Speaker 5: That's gonna that's a good job.
Speaker 3: But we're gonna have to clip. We're gonna have to clip. We want to clip.
Speaker 7: Cjy saying old like that again, because that man sounds like the power from SpongeBob.
Speaker 2: Oh oh yeah, oh yeah it oh man, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: What's hadden? And what's that? What's happening? And what's handing? What's haddening? What's going down? Crack?
Speaker 5: I don't know, man.
Speaker 2: They put the ages on niggas like Wayan's eighteen twenty four. This is like twenty four to thirty five. That is old G's after that, and then there's the old niggas.
Speaker 5: Got you got you?
Speaker 6: What's sub You feel me?
Speaker 3: What's hadden in blood? What's up? Andy? You feel me? What's up with the what's up with the peoples? You feel me? Out there? And listener land and viewer viewership lines like that ship, like that ship, like that ship, like that ship like that with you niggas on man.
Speaker 5: Yo, lay me on Bell is not more important than by.
Speaker 4: Way you like four years older than me.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm, you're yeah, DJ Mainstream, you feel me in the motherfucking bill.
Speaker 5: You feel me.
Speaker 3: You still got beef with DJ Underground all right, never buy just asking anyway? So, uh, where's the fucking button grass?
Speaker 5: Okay? Oh you know what? You know what? You know what?
Speaker 4: My bad?
Speaker 5: My bad?
Speaker 3: I can't I can't hear nothing right now. You feel me. I gotta refresh to come back. You feel me and ship like that you I'm talking about what's up with Ray? So look at everybody that's watching YouTube for me, Twitter x whatever for me. The avenue is everybody listening by the fire. I don't know what else. People listening to podcast on you too, Podbeam.
Speaker 5: I guess you don't listen to it on the radio. M back, my baby, listen to it on the radio.
Speaker 3: It's calling stories that will be That's why. That's why Alejandro called you, bro, That's why he called you. I'm talking about back in my day with the radio. You feel me.
Speaker 5: It used to be books against our will.
Speaker 3: Back in my day in the land of the horizons.
Speaker 2: I had about fifteen miles of school in the snow in California.
Speaker 3: We didn't have no coats. We we don't have to.
Speaker 5: We don't have no coats.
Speaker 3: I have coats.
Speaker 5: We ain't have no We have prayer, Ye strong will.
Speaker 3: Could give me one moment that fun we made, we made away. If we couldn't make away, the lord made away out of no way.
Speaker 5: Everything was forty eight cents. That's how your niggas made it. Don't do I.
Speaker 7: Understand that the gas See people got luxury. Now you tap in the car. We used to have to pay attendant to pump the gas for us, and it got us. Five dollars got us out as far now, five dollars got us nowhere.
Speaker 5: By five hours meant something.
Speaker 7: Five dollars meant something in the gas.
Speaker 3: Now it don't mean god damn thing. Five dollars.
Speaker 7: Buster, bro, you I say you got gas money, you show me gas. You show me a five dollar bill. I'm gonna cuss you out because that ain't gonna do nothing but nudge my.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure. Just wanted to ask me for a ride to work the other day.
Speaker 5: I gave him a ride.
Speaker 3: He said he got gas money.
Speaker 5: For me.
Speaker 3: He sent me sixty dollars, thank you, Thank you, brother. And then I thought to myself, I said, does he expect to ride back huge money for a nigga that just wanted one way you feel me?
Speaker 5: But I know what.
Speaker 8: I like the way you do business you feel me. I like the way you do bitness, how thought we talking from my house? Because from my house is like twenty dollars I mean plus a tip.
Speaker 3: I mean, well, my job is like seventy nine eighty two miles away from where I reside. So yes, sixty dollars is just gonna be one way you feel me. And he lived further than I do. Yeah, that's one way you feel me. And I didn't pick him up from over there.
Speaker 5: He met me.
Speaker 3: Closer to the job than my house.
Speaker 5: Picking up a hit.
Speaker 3: Shock your nigga, listen, Doug, niggas might have to hitchhog the wrestleman year.
Speaker 2: Bro, Hey, man, I am man, I am about to get the bacon soda and I'm getting I'm getting back in the kitchen up.
Speaker 3: All right, man, I'm gonna press the button I'm about to pull up so sell them. That's how they said YO wished to give me some chicken if you ain't know where love to listen?
Speaker 5: Listen? Oh all right, whoop?
Speaker 3: Hm musical is okay?
Speaker 4: I tried.
Speaker 3: I tried to be fast enough, but I wasn't. I wasn't.
Speaker 4: Fast, you see me?
Speaker 3: Anyways? Uh get me nervous. M hm m hm Africa.
Speaker 5: That M all right?
Speaker 3: Cool? Now I feel more comfortable. I can hear the ship. You should, so it's better for me when I can pluck. You feel me. I press the button and then like this happens. You know, I'm talking about bang bang bang bang right bang bang.
Speaker 6: Damn?
Speaker 3: What's that?
Speaker 5: Oh? It's a coke and a can.
Speaker 3: All ladies and gentlemen, people with jobs, people without jibs, middle class, upper class, high class, all that cat snakes, chickens, ducks, elderly people in tour. Because we present to you another episode another edition of the Public Enemies podcast. I'll go by the name, Oh my god, Graham. It just says Graham right here, but it's oh my god, Gramm and his motherfucking build ding you feel me? Actually, this is my house. This is where I reside. This is a place that I live in Rome.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 3: Anyways, so I'm Graham. You feel me. That's jizzle. You feel me. That's jizzle. You feel me. He got that for like another damn week. If I was gonna say you feel me, like damn what the next paper view of Marge Like, I'm thinking like revolution or something like that, you feel me? But oh yeah, yeah, just I don't know the kickoff the wrestleman. Actually they said this year was.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 3: Netflix was like the official kickoff to the world to wrestleming it. But they didn't put the sign up you feel me. They didn't put the signs.
Speaker 5: Nobody pointed.
Speaker 3: Pointing to that motherfucker for two months.
Speaker 7: Who've been sitting in that particular section, begeting pointed by seeing the fund for like two weeks, Please please put the sign up pain, because the point.
Speaker 3: This is what the fuck I needed. This is what the funk I needed. You know, a nigga trying to play with me today yesterday? What well? I mean it was my little cousin, so I give my little pass you feel me. But at the same time, it was like, bro, you're give you a knuckle sandwich.
Speaker 5: But I'm.
Speaker 3: That's neither here nor there.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 5: What's going on you doing? My brother?
Speaker 7: You heard you know I am chilling like a villain as always, but that's how old I am, because you know we're gonna say chilling like a villain no more.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 7: Yeah, were talking about age and ship. I'm like, yeah, damn, I ain't that old, but yeah, I'm good. How about y'all? Like I know y'all been uh, y'all been kicking it, Like my show got canceled, so I've been.
Speaker 3: This is the most I've been off all week. I'm like, damn, what the fuck do I do? Let me go to sleep then, oh yeah, yeah, a perfect time to catch up on some some extra z.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because start tomorrow I'm gonna be hitting the ground running. His niggas was cold out here.
Speaker 3: Yeah you ain't seen no you I know, Like it's the little thing right now. All the girls is like going out in the snow and like taking pictures with like little booty shorts, all types a little You feel me? You ain't you ain't seen none of this? Like oh I know, we don't all didn't seen you feel me? Liked and double tapped and loaded in four K and all that ship. But you feel me, like you know what I'm saying. I'm saying okay, okay, my eyes.
Speaker 5: Ball. So the first time.
Speaker 3: In the second time, I was like, hey, thank you for one special.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, you're a little inaugural buns and ball. You didn't tell nobody niggah. Man I was, I was.
Speaker 3: I was enjoying the environment.
Speaker 7: I had to have the inert like I had to go back like it was the early two thousands where we didn't have phones. We just had to experience in stories to.
Speaker 5: Tell would have believed.
Speaker 3: Hey, so you would not believe what I just saw. Old Sally made down road have some short shorts on, like you know the little we like, like, what the fuck are you talking about?
Speaker 5: On one hand, did a reverse lap one handed ass everywhere?
Speaker 4: Yeah for show?
Speaker 3: You ain't see that turkey blag hut thigh meet over there? You feel me walking past with that ass attached to it like a fucking never mind now I don't leave it alone.
Speaker 5: Man was good?
Speaker 3: Been like what did I.
Speaker 4: Walk in a nice time?
Speaker 3: Come back, I guess anyways, people, those of you that are watching, those of you that are listening, Ben is here now, welcome. How you doing. What's going on with the way go kig? What's up with you?
Speaker 4: Boy? I'm great. I'm great.
Speaker 1: My team in the NFC Championship were playing at the link. Yeah, it's over big action, over big action.
Speaker 5: Black Jesus on the way, the new black Jesus. Why am Jesus is here?
Speaker 4: Nah, we're not doing it. I say one thing We're not gonna do yo, young nig Jesus. Damn right.
Speaker 3: Eagles got Jesus shut out. He got the Eagles winning shut out the China she just she just put a bunch of Eagles in the chat. You feel me, drop the bird? You feel me like, yeah, this is what it is. You feel me. That's that's that's that's my problem, bro, Like, I gotta find me one that like will do that. They always want to root for the other team. You feel me, like it's funny. Just listen, don't play with me, you feel me, don't play with me. This is our team. Now understand that no.
Speaker 5: I would have.
Speaker 3: That's when I say get keep getting the kitchen.
Speaker 2: Graham wells on, like what we were not cheer for this black magic that they got going on in Kansas City.
Speaker 5: Okay, you gotta support men's.
Speaker 1: Taking Patrick mahons. Think of Patrick mahomes posting like scripture and stuff like that. I'm like, nah, Bro, your soul belongs to Satan.
Speaker 4: Brother. I've seen what you've been doing on the field.
Speaker 2: The soul belongs to Nigga. Witchcraft, witch craft, beige witchcraft Nigga did. Every time I see him in that Troy pol My commercier, I start laughing and that get mad at myself.
Speaker 3: But is that tiny Troy Troy?
Speaker 5: Look tiny Troy, tiny corgeous there, And I'm just like you, oh.
Speaker 3: Man, okay, so uh you know, I wanted to have like a nice little like reduction to this week's show and I I actually forgot to export it, so I don't have that. So sorry, Yeah, it really sucks. I totally forgot to do it.
Speaker 5: Go wow, chick Fresh Letters.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what we should do, all right, Well, and then we'll get started and then we'll get and then we'll get started. I can find the freshby check and Fresh Letters. The w w F.
Speaker 5: Frisbee and Andy knew what we wanted. Man, that.
Speaker 3: Death Rebel to Death to w W Metal. It's great. That's like older than No No.
Speaker 4: And I don't think they be slopping at this snag, be flopping at the bounds.
Speaker 1: Bro, a nobody. Ma homes don't got nobody in their feelings. The nigga just be doing extra stuff like you're gonna slow down right at the right when you add a bounds and hoping nigga just tackle you out of bounds.
Speaker 2: Like bro, these niggas right into each other, like he was like, all real every time you got push out the bells, he said, alright right in front of the rep like all right now, blow, we gave you the other one. We just gave you the other one over there, like you gonna do that that like.
Speaker 5: You gotta hit like this flag nigga. He's like, you know, he bruises easily like a peach.
Speaker 3: Oh thanks, Andre, Andre says, uh before y'all get started. I appreciate y'all doing this every week. It's fun.
Speaker 4: Anything. I appreciate you anything for the listener.
Speaker 5: Yeah, tune it in.
Speaker 2: Every week, Andre, and I definitely appreciate the Kurt Angle in the fucking Mark Brunel Jersey because that is hilarious.
Speaker 3: Well, I guess we will start there because Kurt Angle ends a recent interview with Chris van Vliet that that actually hurts his feelings.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 3: He said this before m hm, yeah, he has said this before. People don't care. But he also says that he understands that it comes from a place of love, but it also reminds him and brings him, you know, to you know, back back to that dark place in some of those dark times that he doesn't necessarily want to remember or want to revisit or want to be reminded of. But uh perk angle, Yeah, definitely hurts the guy's feelings. I wish, I wish people cared more, no, bro, but they don't.
Speaker 5: Whatever.
Speaker 1: Whatever this nigga was taken back when he was in TNA and w E run is exactly what they gave to Jalen hurts after this game because his nigga was on the moon, was talking about nigga was talking.
Speaker 3: About okay okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay. We're not gonna yes you happy, but we can't turn this back into a football conversation when we're trying to actually transition this show. It's because I'll in your hands and we can stare at each other for two minutes again.
Speaker 5: No, please, we should all respect. We should a respect. That's what he wants. There.
Speaker 4: You go, nice way of clubs segment.
Speaker 2: Cjan that's funny, Jaylor perk Oh ship, that's funny.
Speaker 9: Wow, okay, all right, the thirties that was actually pretty funny.
Speaker 5: That waste Jesus Christ. Oh, thank god.
Speaker 3: Leave kard Angle alone. I'll leave it. Leave leave card Angle alone. Yes, he was on all of that ship when he was in TNA, but those those years are long gone and we want to, you know, maybe put a little bit of that behind us. You feel me, But salute TNA. They had a nice little show genesis this past weekend. Mm hmm. Joe Hendry, after.
Speaker 5: What like.
Speaker 3: The attempts, is now finally an officially your TNA World Heavyweight CHAMPI there he is. If you're watching the video feed of this, he's in a crowd with the championship high above his head and all of his supporters and believers if you will, uh surrounding him and support of the new TNA World Champion. In addition to that, we got we got Praxium popped up on the show. They got a match again Rascals, which is actually tonight TA is live live episode of Impact, and we had the the exit of Jordan greg who had her final match with Tesla Blanchard. It was reported originally that she did not want to to even do this match, but hey, respect for the company, respect for management, and you know what I'm saying, the Yeah, you feel me in the in the business in general, you feel me. She did the honors. She she went and clocked in, did her mother fucking job, blocked out, and the brush past test on the way out. You feel.
Speaker 5: She was like, what who my off the room?
Speaker 1: A crazy part is she was just like she had her hands up in the air like she was telling like bring it in for her an walk right, And I was crazy.
Speaker 3: She should have did the pop face like not.
Speaker 5: You, It'll get out the way shorty.
Speaker 3: Shout out to Alexandro Big Big, She's a racist chance. Hopefully those float over to whatever Hulkogan next appearances on w W Television. Who knows it might be Saturday Night's main event. Uh Texas, keep that same energy all around you feel me?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: There was They was in uh Dallas for just as in uh yeah, San Antonio is a where Saturday Night's main event is uh so of miles in between. But you know what I'm saying, racism carries so should that chance. Let's see, let's see Davey and says, trade Tessa Blanchard to Papa John's for what for? What the papa.
Speaker 5: Over there?
Speaker 3: Hey, you know what, I'll take that. Trade that's it for for pepperoni to the edge. Let's do let's do it.
Speaker 5: Esta two chaparonis. I don't know, say something.
Speaker 1: The whole the whole shack, like the whole shack running the Papa John's commercials like Niggas eat pizza too.
Speaker 4: I was like, all right, bro, I get it. I get it. We're trying to we're trying to do we're trying to do damage.
Speaker 3: I get it.
Speaker 4: But you need to calm all that down.
Speaker 3: Less money, speaking a pizza, Speaking of pizza, I've been. I've been eating fairly clean for like the last week and change. Tomorrow I'm gonna go get a butter chicken pizza to the Bollywood boys.
Speaker 6: Hm, chicken pizza, chicken pizza tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Yes, I've been. I've been. I've been seeing I've been seeing the Bollywood boys bringing these these uh, these these these buttered chicken pizzas to all the little you feel me events and the defied shows and ship like that. You feel me, you know, what I'm saying, be sharing all the snacks with with they fell padres and workers and ship like that. You feel me, and I'm like, I need to find I need to find me something like that for me, especially after you for me the Debacle of my Last Little kickt I went to an Indian restaurant and they I never had Indian food. They they forgot my food. So yeah, reason ox tale pizza or curry chicken pizza. Now they got a curry chicken pizza too. They got a curry chick pizza too.
Speaker 2: Nigga have a pizza pizza Z with a whole pizza on top of that pizza, nigga. And it was like a stuffed pizza. It was stuff with like a whole fucking dog man. Pizza is crazy.
Speaker 3: Pizza is crazy. Who said a beerria pizza? All right, let's stop, let's stop, let's what are we doing? What are we doing?
Speaker 2: Her favorite is chicken pizza, oxtail pizza, Bubba gun aria pizza.
Speaker 3: Why are we doing this?
Speaker 5: This?
Speaker 6: This sounds great?
Speaker 5: I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Somebody make it happy in my life. Please bring it. I would I would love it. Somebody in the chat I missed it. It said something to the effect of breaking new Soreya is single, Tony Sorea firmly page is single. Yes, Sorea and Ronnie Radkey are no longer and I am. But more importantly, I noticed that Sorea is also uh looks like she's a new book called Hell in Boots. Yeah, hell in Boots Clawing My Way through Nine Lives. So that is Sorea's next book. Be sure to be on the lookout for that. That is.
Speaker 5: When the book come out.
Speaker 4: Make this what the book tals? Go up? Bro, what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: That's that's called marketing, all right, but not by that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Hell's wings and I'm going through a break up. None the bites. Don't really believe. You don't believe that ain't no wings in hell, bitch.
Speaker 5: But.
Speaker 3: That is hilarious. Well, I says, everything is a roll out. Hey, you know, you never know, you never know, you never know. We'll salute the Surrell. Hopefully you sell a lot of books, you know, and you do your thing.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: Good luck to you and your future endeavors, with your relationship struggles and successes in the future.
Speaker 1: No, I wish nobody no good luck because you knew that nigga won't ship. You stayed whatever six years. You knew he was a raised, you knew he was on the fault, but you knew he was transphomed, but you knew he was all that ship and you stayed with him and doubled down.
Speaker 5: On the.
Speaker 3: Well, we call that and fuck you. I you know what, I like that energy. Let's let's move forward to somebody else who has recently experienced some relationship troubles, and if rumors in the recent innu window is correct, may also be experiencing some employment troubles because from what I am reading and seeing in the in the news, brit Baker might be on thin ice. Now let's talk about a transition. Yeah, I know, I'm sorry. I'm sorry, man, I'm sorry. I apologize, but hey, listen, I read these things, I see these things. I don't comment on these things unless we're here on the show. So here we are, and this is what we're gonna do. Uh, from from what from what we've been from what we've been seeing and what's been reported. I don't know if it's pw inside or if it was fightful, but there's there's this report floating around that Britt Baker may be gone from from aw t V after falling out of favor with Tony Kahan. What are our thoughts on this? Like, it's been a while since Britt Baker has been on aw TV. The last time that we saw her was I think like October November.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 4: She had that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and so it was right around so boom uh. I think was it against Shida? If I'm not mistaken, I don't. I don't want to be wrong in that, but I just remember that they were either setting up a new program with her and Serenadeve and she did the whole Nobody Cares, Nobody Cares sing and then next thing you know, we never get the match, and neither one of them have been on TV since. I think Serena d had like one match since then. But here we are. I'll let Ben kick it off, But what are your thoughts on this whole situation going on with.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to say, real quake, it was Wade Keller PW Torch that that first put out the story. Okay, That's that's all I want to say, real quick, but yeah, you go ahead.
Speaker 5: I got you, man, I got you, I got you man. Damn well, I guess it wasn't Mercedes fault. Huh.
Speaker 2: I guess it wasn't thunder Rose's fault. I guess it was the Swallow's fault. I guess it was a jab hater's fault. Guess it wasn't.
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 2: They said that the locker room doesn't even want her back and they will be happy if he didn't come back.
Speaker 5: Now that's some big ship to lie about.
Speaker 2: And then also but it's it's just all pouring on at one time, which feels which makes me feel kind of bad for her because like everything that because then they was.
Speaker 5: Like, yoh man, she's cheating. That's the only thing she refused, like, hey, I am not cheating. I did not cheat.
Speaker 2: Everything else is true, though, you know that was so hard part six of her, but it was, yo, man, A lot of it's on Tony two though, man, like you've been allowing this ship for years. You let have been You've been letting her run him up because you act like you needed her, Like it's not like she ain't had no good money. But just like well me and me and Grece was talking about this ship in the group tailer.
Speaker 5: Oh man, she she's just she just thinks that she's way better than what she is, nigga like, and then this nigga was like.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, and some people just and then Tony seems like one of them dudes that value loyalty like that. But then ever since you said you get some real talent coming in, like you got you got to say he's coming in, and then she's seen how Jamie hater just took over that whole storyline when they was in it together, like you you start seeing the other one and he get on his andy shit, like I don't want to play with you anymore, you know what I'm saying, Like it's it's not just all on her, but it's it's mostly on her because and then Tony fucking enabled it. He blamed everybody else but her until till this ship, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, we.
Speaker 3: Don't really know if Tony's blamed her because he doesn't really speak on it as far as likes, uh, the the actual ship that that's perfect, uh, the actual situations that's happened with with with brit Like he doesn't really speak on it. Like it feels like she had like a quiet suspension, like as soon as she came back last summer right before the match with Mercedes, and there was no you know, the public like acknowledgment of that. Just and and to to what CJ says in regards to you know, it wasn't Jamie Atter's fault. And there's there's rumors of them not getting along and not wanting to work together anymore, you know, the situation with thunder Rosa LuFisto her situation. Swoll told us that told us about the whole infrastructure from top to bottoms fucked up. Nobody listened it. Uh, but that's neither here nor there in this situation. Uh. When it comes to the m j F stuff, it just yeah, and that's that's that's what I was speaking to in regards to that quiet suspension with the whole thing with Alicia too, and you know whatever happened there, but it just seems like she has kind of mean girled her way through her a W tenure.
Speaker 2: And you know, I don't know, spoil Bradish should be like real spoil Bradish, Like remember her doing the lockjaw to Camille looking straight into the camera smiling and ship like.
Speaker 3: Jumped in here too after that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, But.
Speaker 3: Fault listen.
Speaker 7: You can have the mean girl ship in a w but you take that ship to w W ain't gonna fly. It's gonna tell that right now. I don't care who you are, how long you've been, or how little you've been. As soon as you go through the PC, you're going all that ship you thought you was gonna get away with it stops right at that door because they fired for less trust me, or they will keep you around and make you do the job until you quit. Well, let me ask you, guys this, do you do you have any interest in seeing Britt Baker in the w W E in n XT and that in that WWE system chat? Please chime in as well, leave your comments and all of that.
Speaker 3: Y'all y'all think Bert Baker would work in the WWE system?
Speaker 5: Do what?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 5: No charge that up?
Speaker 3: I just damn man. I just feel like her and Adam Cole felt like this aw shit was gonna go way different for them, you know what I'm saying, Just like we're gonna go over there together. You feel me, we both gonna make this chicken.
Speaker 5: You feel me?
Speaker 3: You already over there doing your motherfucking thing as we said, Like for me, like she was one of the first signings, you feel me, so she is a day one at aw Original, So it kind of feels like she does have a sense of entitlement with you know what I'm saying, her position in the company, and she hasn't necessarily been able to get back to the top of the mountain in the sense of you know what I'm saying, where the fans like see her and you know, and the rest of the landscape. Like it's like the talent pool is way bigger in the women's division in AW now and it and it just feels like with each person that they bring in and each passing year, it's it's I don't want to say that she's regressing, uh and I don't want to say that she's regressing the ring. I never thought that she was this amazing, you know what I'm saying, like ten out of ten performer, But like the talent that they're bringing in and that they have brought in, she got up.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying, Like you know what I mean, Like you when you when you're the big fish in the pond, it's different when you start signing fucking sharks, nigga, and then when you get a kill a whale nigga who just bully all you niggas, you know what I mean, Like when you get a couple of them, like what are you going to do?
Speaker 5: Like niggas talking like what over there? Like Brook, They're gonna walk right in and they go fall in line. Uh.
Speaker 2: She think she thought that she was the big dog. She was the big dog over there, like and then when motherfucker start walking up in the.
Speaker 5: Like, nah man, I ain't taking that ship like nah man, Like.
Speaker 2: She just thinks she's real Jeff jaredy to me, it just feels real Jeff jareded Like, Yo, I'm just gonna go back. Tony could let me do whatever I want anyway, So I'm gonna go back over there. She wants to survive over there, man, they'll beat her ass. And she talking that ship like that. You pull that ship in the ring, man, one of the fucking Kate and Cartr nigga do a flip off the fucking.
Speaker 3: Man. Cyclops is better than Wolverine, says w W would push Britt to the moon just to spite Tony Kahan uh gen Nation says no, She'll just be another girl on the roster. Daveon says Britt Baker can work gc W Oh here we go. Uh the funk you mean? Says Tony created a monster. She could use more development, or at least w w E could hide the weaknesses better.
Speaker 5: You finding the key the lion.
Speaker 3: I think the thing with Britt my bad.
Speaker 7: But the thing with Britt she is she You can tell she's going through the motions every time she wrestles, and it's not in a good way. Because you know how some people go through the motions and they can still pull out a decent match.
Speaker 3: She goes through the motions and it's like make the matches worse than it already is. Like you can tell she's thinking about the next spot. Yeah, type ship you feel me like, Uh, Brent has a question for us here, and we'll use this to close out. If you were w w E, would you try it? Would you excuse me Jesus fucking Christ, If you were a w w E, would you trade Kyrie? Saying for Mina, shir Kawa and Britt Baker both both both for Kyrie.
Speaker 5: He says w A.
Speaker 2: Taking that deal, you're gonna have to throw the first of You're gonna have to throw in we need ReHO Ishita if we take it brick like brick brick Baker is an expiring contract.
Speaker 5: In NBA terms, all right, Like I can't even Yeah, you.
Speaker 4: Bro, why am I gonna trade you anything for her? When she's about to hit free agency?
Speaker 3: I'll just contract out.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, trade value goes down when when when she's discruntled. That's Jimmy Butler.
Speaker 3: Let's see, we'll see, all right, so let's go ahead and move forward. Sorry, Brett, nobody cares, hm hm, get it, get it all right, jesus, no man, let him marry that. Y'all is slow man, all right, cool?
Speaker 5: Just indeed.
Speaker 3: Wrap. I've been listening to a lot of jeezy lately.
Speaker 7: I have.
Speaker 3: Bring me back, man, bringing me back, all right. So I don't know what's going on with a W and this Grand LAMB situation. Grand Slam is in Australia February fifteenth, Saturday. They said it's gonna be streaming on Max and on TNT. Originally they said eight pm. They got all Star weekend festivities and games and shit going on. They're not gonna move that.
Speaker 5: So at all that is terrible. We're still not gonna move it.
Speaker 3: We're still not gonna move it.
Speaker 5: No, no, we're not.
Speaker 3: But what's gonna happen here is this is going to air on tape delay. How exciting.
Speaker 2: Oh see that's real wrestling right there there. You go, Tony, I respect it. You know what I'm saying. You gotta put that shit on tape delay like the finals.
Speaker 5: Used to be. This is stupid.
Speaker 3: Basically, this is gonna air like I don't know, like eleven thirty, twelve o'clock midnight type shit.
Speaker 5: You feel me?
Speaker 3: I don't know you feel me so exactly? G dis She says, who's watching that at two thirty in the morning, the sickos man? It's for the sickos dog Like, you don't understand you feel me? It don't got to be explained, Alejandro, I love this. The show will be simulcast on TNT in Max. The live show in Brisbane, Australia will start at five thirty, which is two am Eastern time. The show will air on T and T after the All Star coverage. Jesus, because that's it's gonna be a while.
Speaker 5: Yees.
Speaker 3: So it went from the fifty thousand Cedar Stadium that they originally booked couldn't sell the tickets. You remember when Tony Kaa made that whole ordeal about money in the bank moving from Allegiance Stadium to the MGM, You feel me. Ha ha haaa, same thing happens here. Now you move it over to I think like a fifteen thousand seed arena, and I think they have it set up for like seven to like nine thousand or something like that. So we got ty, you're hilarious special public morning. No, sir, that's not my job. You feel me.
Speaker 4: I work. I got a job.
Speaker 3: As as I mentioned last week, you feel me, and as we've been talking about, you feel me like in regards to the actual show, we have officially booked now uh tag team match between will Ospray Kenny Omega, the two unlikely teammates or are teaming up against the don Kallis family, Kenelskates, Ketcha and Kyle Fletcher. Now, this right here is going to be a crazy, crazy fucking match, and we dan never got the like the street fight version of it on Dynamite last night, with the way that they opened and all that and how all of that ensued.
Speaker 2: Gisele hey Man, Like, you know, they open it up with the with the you know saying they would have fighting, they would have do their little stare down to talk with A and Kenny O Meagan would just flat out disrespecting this nigga, like disrespecting this nigga, like, Yo, first off, you try to break my neck.
Speaker 5: Fuck you, No, I will never be your friend.
Speaker 2: And then all it took was fucking murder Hawk into Don Kalis family to come out and then he's like.
Speaker 5: You know what, fuck this nigga. You know what, I apologize now, like they I ain't never.
Speaker 2: Seen in a segment go from yo, fuck you to yo, we would have taken down the entire Collis family together while hanging on a scaffold.
Speaker 5: Nigga, what was it? What were they doing? That was the quickest transition of feelings.
Speaker 2: That I ever, like, you know, like battle will make you, I mean I guess battle will make you saying come together. Because he was five seconds away to call that nigga a prick ass bitch until fucking don Kylas's music hit, because he was like, Yo, you're number two, walk home, but yeah, what's up Luigi?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Mario's home, so you had got to run around.
Speaker 3: No, but that's great.
Speaker 4: That he gotta be coming rioter w that ship. That ship does sound like something they would say, though, that's my ass, bro.
Speaker 2: He was just disrespecting cause like they were really just like they were about to fight.
Speaker 5: And then.
Speaker 2: A broad later, Yo, this nigga murder hag did take that nigga woolofs pray dragged through the table and ship.
Speaker 5: That ship was funny, but he was the only one that got smack. And then like they just climbed the scaffold. Was like, Yo, now we could be friends and then we could take down the couchpans. Just I just didn't like that part. But I think they could have done without that.
Speaker 2: I think they did the whole like yo, like he's thinking about it and then the music hits, but then just the flat out just come out and.
Speaker 5: Disrespect this nigga and then you your friends. Sixteen minutes later, after a moon salt and a couple of tables.
Speaker 3: I mean, right here, Mark's with Mike shout out, big action. Kenny Omega had a rig James moment. I'm sorry, Charlie Murphy, it was an accident. That's exactly what happened. He didn't have to do that. You feel mean like, I thought that did go a little bit too far, but we got the tag match.
Speaker 5: We're here.
Speaker 3: Now it's gonna go crazy. I have no doubts about that. Now, let's talk about more tag team action on Dynamite, because not only was that match booked, another match that was booked for the Tag Team Championships, the Hurt Syndicate faced off against Private Party and they just completely destroyed these niggas. I don't know, I don't even know why we had to book this black on black crime like this dog but this massacre they dog walk Private Party. This was just so unnecessary. Br but hey, hey said it. They slogan, It's on the T shirts, it's in the song we hurt people.
Speaker 5: Exactly what they did here.
Speaker 1: We kind of we kind of got it, and like got on this topic last week, and I just want to say, like, it just hurts even more just seeing it, like with the beatdown and then Bobby Lashley after the match he dapping up children with the new belt and everything like that, I'm like, bro, what is happening?
Speaker 4: It just like I like it was you waited all this time for them to get their moment.
Speaker 1: It's been like what four years they had that like match in the tournament and it was like, Okay, they're five years damn, and everybody's like, yo, they're next up, They're next up, They're next up. And they get like a kind of like a bullshit like like little run, no real like no real, like like memorable opponents. There was never a match where they really hang their hat on and say this is what my this is what our Tag Team Championship run was about. It was just felt like it was like they heard the noise that people were saying. They kind of did it to shut everybody up and now it's back to business.
Speaker 3: It kind of feels like the Young Bucks wanted to drop the titles to private party and Tony Kahn had other plan. Kind of feels like, you know, I just don't feel like they had his vote of confidence, you know. And they did that whole thing with the Death Riders of you guys are ready smashing Cassidy's hand with the hammer, you feel me. They come back and they do this whole thing where it's like a private party and Daniel Garcia are supposed to be like crowned. Next up, they get the tag titles, He gets the TNT titles. And even with Daniel Garcia, Like I don't want to harp too much on that, but like, what the fuck are we doing with Daniel Garcia?
Speaker 5: You feel?
Speaker 3: I mean, like, what the what's going on? So like, and like I'm a huge fan of what the Hurt Syndicate does, MVP Shelton Benjamin, Bobby lash Lee for years. I actually my my next meal prep is based off of Bobby Lashley's last meal prep. I'm doing exactly what he did because I'm trying to.
Speaker 5: Cut in half. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: You got ten meals is what it is, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: So yeah, but nah, we we we were looking at the Hurt Syndicate as the new aw Tag Team champions, and I'm one hundred percent okay with that. What I am not okay with, however, is this continued problem that we have with the Hurt Syndicate that has now floated over from WWE to ae W, where they are trying to be presented as heels and as the bad guys and as violent, disgusting men that nobody wants to have any dealings with at all, and the fans continue to cheer for them because who doesn't like seeing niggas that say I'm gonna beat your ass and then go out there and come on, what are you about?
Speaker 7: And it's like nobody at this point, nobody wants to boo Bobby Lashley so or Shelton, especially Shelton Benjamins. So it's like you you set proper party up by the fault. You set everybody up by the fault. Whoever they go against, if they're a good guy, they're gonna get booed or.
Speaker 3: Not get barely any reaction regardless, because people care about these two legends in the business. Bobby lash has won championships everywhere. Same with Shelton Benjamin amateur wrestler, successful m v P. When he even got in, they're like, bro, this dude is a black belt. He's a badass by the fault. So ain't nobody finna boo none of these niggas respectfully.
Speaker 1: That shout out, shout you can, that's the way they would do it. You gotta put him and Ricochet in the group, and it's instant.
Speaker 5: You gotta light it up this situation.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna go to.
Speaker 2: People, Rick, she just started stabbing niggas on Max Cash. But you would have to shoot somebody in the parking lot, but if you would have get in.
Speaker 3: There, Congratulations to the Hurt Syndicate. The new aw Tag team.
Speaker 5: Champions Quick Party didn't deserve that though.
Speaker 3: Man, you knew what type of time it was on when they got the theme song. Bro, Yeah, Man, listen the crowd. The crowd is chanting the theme song and they was on point too, So saluted them for actually being able to hold the chant you feel me and everybody being on point with getting it together. But there wasn't mention about Max Cash to the Hurt Syndicate, ha ha ha. The Acclaimed is officially done on Collision. This past week, the Acclaimed officially broke up. Max Cast gave Anthony Bowens the ultimatum of picking between him and Billy Gunn. He ended up choosing Billy Gunn. They scissored one last time and Max Caster went on his way. Salute to Anthony Bowen, Salute to Max Caster. Billy Gunn not so much.
Speaker 5: Uh, who.
Speaker 3: These old niggas on one TV?
Speaker 4: Bro, I definitely agree with that. It's like Bro, like Bro, get out of here.
Speaker 1: Bro wanted to be get you wanted to be getting up in like weightlifting contest and body building contests, like Nigga, you're sixty five, bro, Like, what are you doing here?
Speaker 5: You bro? But your kids don'tn't want to be around you anymore. Put me in the bullet club, yo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we got that. So yeah, the acclaim is over. Anthony Bowen's claimed that he is the Pride of a e W and he actually just uh trademarked uh, the Pride of pro Wrestling. So that's that's gonna be something that he's gonna hang his hat on the screen. Doperet dope. Now, there was some ups and downs with this episode of Dynamite. There's definitely some ups and downs. I appreciated Harley Cameron's song. That's just that's just that's just a little aside. You feel me, salute to Harley Cameron, you feel me. She's she's been entertaining on my television. Also, by the way, if you guys want to check out Harley Cameron, Shatzi and Scarlet, they have like two or three songs together, the three of them, and uh it was she the one that sung the inspiration thing and ten think somebody else.
Speaker 5: Yep, yep.
Speaker 3: And they also did a version of I put a spell on you for w W. It's on their YouTube like two years ago. Yeah, all right, now, the Death Riders and uh Cope exactly, no pop, this is gonna be quick. This is gonna be quick. Cope and uh Jack had a match. They main invented the show. The match was boring as fuck. I did think that it was interesting to see the way that he like ended up putting Pack away. It was like the spear to the back, the regular spear, and then he hit him with this this spinning t k O like he's he's got a new finish. He tried to get a new finish over and uh, I don't know. The match was boring so like it didn't it didn't go over well. So after this, they did this whole thing where the Death Riders were backstage and they had FTR tied up. They kill Ricky Morton. Man, what do you find this thing? Well, like a week ago on Collision, they like tied they tied the Rock and Roll Express up backstage, and the Outrunners came and like saved them so they couldn't do what they were trying to do. Then, so here they are Take two. Ricky Morgan gets a concerto. Bam, he's dead. Somebody get his life insurance policy.
Speaker 4: Like seventy three, bro, what are you doing? Y'all had beef with him.
Speaker 3: Elder abuse mankle mom man all, damn, you gotta put the perks down man. Uh So he came out and he gave uh Edge cope whatever a bulldog choke. Yeah, I know, my bad. I apologize Edge, and then Jay White came out and tried to do the same, and then you know, numbers out, you feel me outweigh you feel me yo, them ass white privileged tennessy. We fucked with you though. Now, uh, this, I guess is going to be the match that we're gonna see Max at Grand Slam with Jay White, because they got to extend this and I assume we're not gonna get Cope until revolution Revolution you know boom, so we got that Yeah, yeah until March. Yeah, you feel you gotta you gotta endure all of this. I actually think Jeff Jared, because he's got that match next week with with Claudio, I think he's gonna lose that match. I think MJ is gonna get involved in that. Yeah, but he all right cool, But you think that's funny, but he keep bringing up the fact that he tried to win the Owen last year and we gave him the motivation to win the aw title. Bet you he gonna get in the Owen this year again, and that might be how he gets his title shot.
Speaker 5: Bro, you have Brian Damson. They don't love you like that.
Speaker 3: But yeah, but through through right exactly, Alejandro says, wrap this shit up, gress voice. Yeah, but through all of this, this Death Riders bullshit that they got going on, the storyline stank according to Daveon, and I agree with you, but there was there was a silver lining throughout all of that bullshit that we had to endure. You feel me with the Death Riders. There was a silver lining in this episode of AW Dynamite, and it came in the form of Hangman Page having a simple and small altercation with MJF. And I think that is something that we can hang our hat on as far as something that can be interesting and compelling and the match will be please.
Speaker 1: I think this is the match the rivalry that can sort of light MJF backup, because honestly, he looks like he's not even interested in the shit that he got going on. With Jeff Jarrett, like his eyes look dead. It looks like he's just phoning it in and no one wants to be part of this. But I could see yo, hangman saying hangman in the same way he's like, yo, I don't really want to be doing this shit. And he had a really good moment when Christopher Daniels came out there and he was like he was talking to him and you could kind of see.
Speaker 4: It, like it wasn't an official like Babyface turn, but you could see.
Speaker 1: The look in his eyes where he kind of like let everything fall off his shoulders and he was like, you know what for a second, He's like, maybe I am kind of wild and maybe I do need to calm down. This nigga in a neck brace like's been like, yo, man, apologize.
Speaker 4: Maybe maybe I like where did I lose myself along the way.
Speaker 2: That when I burn the nigga house down, you under say not that far I lose it then? No, that ship was so greatful. He was like, I'm never gonna wrestle again.
Speaker 5: You win. I'm sorry. He just like he was like his face went like what he went to him, He was like what and he was like, I'm never wrestling again. You got it? And then he walked away and he was like, damn want to do this, Sirhouse.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I think I definitely think this could be the one to get m j F like get like him restarted, like reheat him on this because it's something that they both need.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this twinter ship is over with men like so what hey man, it's supposed to be the one that takes the bet off of box.
Speaker 7: Agree but you but I feel like everybody needs to be reheated because nothing outside of a select few acts just feels lifeless right now?
Speaker 5: Yeah, where's rehope?
Speaker 3: But this is only think she can say it because it's so lifeless. We'll see what you have.
Speaker 7: Mariah may say, oh, you don't deserve me, but it's like, ma'am, you ain't doing shit.
Speaker 2: Storm and then then go fight, Go fight. Old girl that was garking over as a champion, shout to her.
Speaker 3: Too real has a fratchet arm. Okay, well, salute threal man. That sucks. You know what I'm saying. We do need it. We'll see what happens. We'll see what happens. We'll see what happens. Last thing that I got here on aw is that they did announce that Dynasty is returning Sunday, April sixth from Philadelphia. So yeah, that's the April pay per view and uh, less than a month from a revolution. But uh, let's go ahead and kick it into gear and move forward with the don't don't do that, don't do that, don't do that, you don't have to do that. Whatever. Anyways, So there's this whole idea that WrestleMania forty two might be going to Louisiana. We don't have an official announcement on that, but I guess that was something that was speculated. So perform there and shut up, nice little note.
Speaker 4: Like yo is robbed again. They're going to pass them over again?
Speaker 2: Could you performed there too? Niggas like could you come on? Kuldchen woke up, look for the broccolate.
Speaker 5: Los his mind. It was just him, didn't.
Speaker 1: Nah that that last braid that's holding on for dear life's gonna pop right out.
Speaker 5: The last nigga Like Cynthia.
Speaker 3: Christian says, Nola Mania is gonna be a movie.
Speaker 5: Hell yeah, bro out here. It's fucking Vegas, though, what do you expect? Man? That's why Graham said he was listening to Jeezy.
Speaker 2: I am too, so I can get my ship hit the kitchen lights, to have cockroaches everywhere, because it's about to be it's about to be telling one on one time to get some mestle Minia tickets.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to go, bro that I don't know. I don't know what niggas is trying to do.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to I.
Speaker 1: Suggested, I suggested Summer Slam, and it's booty nigga gonna act like Summer Slam.
Speaker 4: Why do we do something summer and Slam.
Speaker 5: Why don't we just go to.
Speaker 3: He's it's on the East coast. He's all four going to the events on the East Coast. Oh, let's go to Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: You gotta get it out in l A.
Speaker 3: You tried that little bullshit.
Speaker 5: You feel me?
Speaker 3: Now we talk about WrestleMania in Vegas. Now you want to say this ship again? No, Bro, bring your ass.
Speaker 2: We want to drive to the thing to this new got the luxury to drive to the WrestleMania a day late.
Speaker 3: Let me have my narrative. Let me have my narrative.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, you know what I had to do?
Speaker 1: You know it's not a native. You're absolutely fucking right, get on my nerves.
Speaker 4: To I'm like, got me figured out.
Speaker 3: He's like, you got a point here, you got a point? My bad dang, dang, dang crazy for Vegas. I'm not gonna lie to you, bro, I'm just like, what the fuck is going at all?
Speaker 2: And that's even with like if we were if me here with the drive and then well we know niggas out there. It's still but it's still too much. Well you know, wresselmingian Oya will be cool though it'll be cheaper.
Speaker 4: But that's I said it on the I said it on a post on the on the Twitter.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be like with the Withever with like the mainstream and everything that would be coming back up and you know, in the mainstream and all that, it's gonna become like what the super Bowl is. The NFL fans, the common fan for the NFL hasn't been able to go to the super Bowl since what the seventies the eighties. It's like, no, bro, you're not getting up in there. That's celebrities, that's niggas with big money. You're not going there. And I feel like that's what it's gonna be this certain point for WrestleMania because people make WrestleMania, like a lot of diehard fans make that their vacation.
Speaker 5: Me personally, I wouldn't do that.
Speaker 4: I want to go somewhere else.
Speaker 5: It's cool, it's cool.
Speaker 4: And everything like that. I want to go to this, but like I want to do I want to do some other shit too.
Speaker 1: But they make this their full on vacation, and it's getting to the point where people aren't gonna be able to afford that anymore.
Speaker 4: If the prices keep going up.
Speaker 1: And I know a lot of people are like, oh, you know it's Vegas and all that, It's still like bro, it's still expensive.
Speaker 4: So I don't give a fuck if it's in Vegas on the moon. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: It's nothing, no fucking wrestlemaning you too, Lo, These niggas ain't nigga had a Super Bowl and now they trip it. You niggas Raiders Nigga, Like, really, niggas, there's no way these Raiders that don't play on the team no more. Paid eight hundred dollars for one ticket for one night.
Speaker 4: Seven hundred dollars for nosebleeds is crazy.
Speaker 2: That shit can drop like they overpriced themselves, Like you just get that Netflix money, you know what I'm saying, You can get a little too big for your bridges.
Speaker 5: That shit gonna come down.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, for sure. It's the dynamic pricing with Ticketmaster. There's a lot of people that are, you know what I'm saying, trying to get on and get the tickets. And it's the spike of you know what I'm saying, the attraction to the ship. So yeah, they're gonna boost prices, but its a lot. It's fluctuating. It definitely filuctuates. So yeah, someone told me to wait to the day of they might you might get a deal.
Speaker 1: Nah, because you see last year I told I told Grandma, said wait till February and buy the tickets. And this nigga like with every day it was like, ain't gonna be no tickets left? You like, you sure, it ain't gonna be no tickets left?
Speaker 4: I say, wait, hold the line, hold the line.
Speaker 5: Yeah, them tickets was perfect. He was like, Yo, we got them. I'm like, oh shit, this is really happening. Yeah.
Speaker 3: We had great seeds, we had great seats. It was nice.
Speaker 2: Persual was that the day that it was like twelve degrees outside and everybody was like, all go to the second day.
Speaker 3: Christian said, for comparison, I was first row at Eagle Stadium for Mania. It was only two hundred dollars. Hey, Bro, buy my tickets too. I'm gonna cash after you buy my.
Speaker 2: You work a live nation, your live nation with papers crying and my son star Voys.
Speaker 3: Nigga knows how to play the game. You feel me. I'm talking about what nah Bro, I'm finna do that. Nigga, Like Tarik Bro, teach me the mother fucking game.
Speaker 5: Ghost didn't learn the ship. Nigga was like, yo, no gonchigas day.
Speaker 3: You watched too. He didn't learn ship. He just had plot on her.
Speaker 2: But there's no way I'm getting punked by Bobby Brown to do that. Paid Bobby Brown in the fucking New Edition movie.
Speaker 5: All right, Nigga, like, what was it? You're married j bliger Son and you can tell me nothing, sir. I don't who you shot.
Speaker 3: Woodie fun out of here? Nigga, Ah man, that's sneak in his boots.
Speaker 5: If WrestleMania in New Orleans, that means he really don't like.
Speaker 3: What that would be that's funny if he do.
Speaker 1: If he, if he had WrestleMania New Orleans performing them tickets, gonna be.
Speaker 4: You have twelve mortgage, you're gonna have to take out. You're gonna have to refinance your mortgage.
Speaker 3: Forget this ship.
Speaker 5: BN.
Speaker 2: We gotta teach one of your kids how to play piano, niggas, so we can be like yo, yo, younger can play piano, can get some.
Speaker 4: Tickets, something like.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yo, bro, I'm trying to teach something like, nig get off the tablet, bro, like you want you don't want to play baseball, you don't want to nothing.
Speaker 5: Your fingers like this could be used to play piano. You know what I'm saying. You're doing.
Speaker 3: You can do American beautiful.
Speaker 4: You can, my nigga. Don't want to make beats, you can make beats.
Speaker 5: You would be.
Speaker 7: But we are gonna get info about while a Mania and then the coming weeks as well.
Speaker 3: They just created a Twitter account.
Speaker 5: Give us some bad YO shouts in Vegas.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's gonna be nice, man, that's gonna be nice.
Speaker 7: Hey man, if I do slide through this, let is let's try not to add a six man because I feel like while Mania starting.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, the one time deal brother, the one time deal man, that was the one. If we do that yearly, this this whole panel gonna be like twelve people.
Speaker 5: Oh no, we ain't jumping on no niggasunder the power.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 3: I'm saying that was a conversation that we had before WrestleMania.
Speaker 7: I'm just saying, it's just it's just it's just interesting public getting me lord that it's all started over.
Speaker 3: Uh so was alcohol was?
Speaker 5: And and we your grab we're jumping a bit right now. He was like, oh my bad, you got a regular new Port was cool.
Speaker 3: That's funny as hell. Man, So that that would be fun, That would be fun. Not adding another person though, definitely not. You're not going to do that question for you guys.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 3: I was talking about the rumor meal with Brett Baker. Now let's go back to the rumor meal, because there's conversations. I guess was it Russell Volts then correct me. I'm horrible with my sources w inside and both Nicky Bella Russ possible return of Nicky Bella? Are we are?
Speaker 5: We?
Speaker 3: Are we interested in seeing a Nicki Bella return. There's I guess rumblings and conversations of she seems to be open to. I mean a jump listen, fresh off the divorce, jump back in your ring, handle your motherfucking business. You feel me? Breingo coming back? Ain't no twin magic. She chilling. She just took out some little college flower wings. You feel me. She just took them and you feel h She said.
Speaker 5: She's on the show with Dion. You see.
Speaker 4: She was on the show with Dion on t B and she was like, yeah, you said, crushing this nigga all the way was leaning on his hands.
Speaker 3: He was like, oh really, he said, you don't say you know what I'm saying. You said you He said, what what do you mean?
Speaker 1: You used used to.
Speaker 3: Get it back?
Speaker 4: Nigga? Dion was standing seven toes down.
Speaker 3: He was he like, you you ain't doing that with that little boy. Come to this big man right now. He said, ship popped this, pop this perk, I popped this cialist, and I handled.
Speaker 5: Your per time. Your per time will be crazy.
Speaker 3: Oh, they said, Nikki said that, not Bree. They you know, they looked like that looked too much like it's okay.
Speaker 5: Whoever?
Speaker 3: So hey, listen, all I know is prime time and Twin Magic sounds like a crazy porn parody somewhere out there.
Speaker 1: Pinky Prime was saying, but who is this nicky Ella return for Bro? Because I'm I'm be honest with you. I try to give them the respect when it comes to what they did for like w w E, especially like in the reality era where they kind of ushered in that new reality television like on E and everything like that and brought in that new fan base of of women. But I don't be real, I don't want to see this ship. I don't I don't need it. And if they want to do it, I mean cool. I mean I'm not gonna not watch because I gotta come in here and talk about it. But as far as like wanting to see it, I'm not. I'm not really here for it.
Speaker 3: Put Chelsea Green.
Speaker 2: Over, man, I'd rather see that than Baker Nigga, Like, why yeah, Chris Stress got to come back, nigga do something, Nigga.
Speaker 3: Did you talk about your stratus? Bro? We're not doing that.
Speaker 5: We're not doing what nigga trich Rats said.
Speaker 2: But trich Dress ain't had no fucking bringing total devas that make these niggas a whole bunch of money niggas. I have my erages that she had her era and she got just that she learned how to get her ship saying together. Finally she started doing like moves and ship like that ship was good. Like once you started doing like the little like the little like the little little musclebuster, like a little broad breaker, ship was.
Speaker 5: She's like, ah like. I was like, okay, she's like doing moves and ship like Bree was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she was like she was like amble like Nicki Bella was amble and Bree was hard. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: There was bro.
Speaker 1: I remember when Bree came back and she was wrestling like alongside and all that.
Speaker 4: I was like, damn, I was too hard on Nikki.
Speaker 1: I was like, Nikki really has improved, she really is doing more ship because I'm like.
Speaker 5: Baker wrong, you know what I'm saying. She was just going through the boats nigga, like I gotta do that and this.
Speaker 2: A few times, I'm like, anyway, what about even doing this ship for like niggas love break everybody.
Speaker 5: Look, I don't mind her getting her shipp you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Why not get get like a little six months in and then like you said, put over Chelsea Green or get bird lady.
Speaker 5: You know what I mean, like fuck it, keep it away from the heavyweight champion.
Speaker 3: I'm not tripping you feel me well with that conversation, Let's also ask this because in addition to that report, there was also a report that uh return plans for Alexa Bliss may have been scrapped and no longer on the table. So my question to you guys today is are you buying or are you selling the idea of Alexa Bliss returns being scrapped and taking off the table.
Speaker 5: C J. I think it's we ain't doing that shit. No.
Speaker 2: I think they're just gonna try to sign something to hold on so they can throw her into the Royal Rumble because they ain't really been usually like around world Rumble times, they've been been talks about, Oh, these person's in talks to coming back like this.
Speaker 5: Like I think around this time last.
Speaker 2: Year we knew that Jordan Grace was gonna pop up in the Royal Rumble, were two weeks a week and a half away. I think it's just something to try to make like a surprise, like they said to fucking fool the dirt sheets, like, yeah, we're not doing nothing with her, so you're yeah, I sell this ship, man, I think she's gonna be back sooner than later.
Speaker 7: I agree by the fact that they probably scrapped the current plans because I believe I read somewhere they was talking about possibly bringing her back with the whites, but I don't even think they know what they're doing with the whites at this point, so they's like, yeah, SmackDown, we'll figure out later.
Speaker 3: It's all, yeah, the same wave.
Speaker 1: I'm on the same wave as you, gretch, Like I think it some plans were scrapped. I do think there are definitely some plans that they were like nine, nobody trying to see this ship because for me, I'm not trying to see her do like the little spooky shit, the doll shit anymore. I'm like, we already got that, bro, we don't need that right now. Like she was kind of like like Sister Abigail, Like she kind of like was filling that role. We got Sister Abigail for real now, bro, We you know, we don't need that. So I definitely do think some plants were scrapped. I don't think it was like her entire return. They weren't like Nigga, we don't need you anymore, like bro the fuck?
Speaker 4: I think. I don't think it was that deep.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that is the perfect way to get that ship off though, like you wanna put her in the Wire six. Oh, we scrapped it like just just to bring it back some other times.
Speaker 3: So like, yeah, yeah, definitely don't want to see her in the White six. I'm not trying to see a spooky ship, but whatever. I think she's coming back at that at the Rumble though, along with Charlotte. I think they're both coming back at the Rumble. Now, let's see. Uh, she had videos back then, he did. Yes, she had a return vignette, so that's that's imminent. So they didn't say win, you know what I'm saying. So that just seems like a wrestler not a WrestleMania, but a Royal Rumble, a little foreshadowing type ship. You feel me exactly, some evil, some evil genius ship going on. You feel me over there with Charlotte, you feel me this This weekend we have the second Saturday Night's main event that WWE is going to be presenting on Peacock and on NBC again. This is airing nationwide on both platforms, on both avenues, and I don't know. I guess given that this is the second show, I guess they're doing this quarterly. So we'll go through the card here. We'll take a look at what they're offering here for the second show, and I'll give you guys opinions, not do a formal predictions, but let's talk about it because we have another match here between Broun Breaker and Seamus for the Intercontinental title. Seamus has been trying to get this championship for a minute and just doesn't seem to be working. Bron Breaker and his Goldberg tattoo, just holding on to this title for dear life like he's not trying to get left off bad and bougie. I don't know, man, what we guys think about this whole thing. He told Seamus. You know, he's gonna make him retire because he's old. Just the o G versus the Yian. You feel me to open up the show, you feel me?
Speaker 4: So you know, as dark as that nigga is, he might as well be a yang.
Speaker 3: Yeah, do y'all have any confidence in sha shamous? Shameus and shamous winning his match and getting the top.
Speaker 5: No, no, damn, we have to do predictions like grabbing hugged.
Speaker 3: Fire g Nation. I appreciate that. Jesse Ventur just tweeted that he's pulling up the Saturday Night's main event. It's whole Cogan gonna be there.
Speaker 4: The ship, and jesse Vater said.
Speaker 1: He's like, Yo, man, niggas, don't be in my You're telling me nothing. I'll be on there talking my saying what I want to say. I'm like, yeah, you gotta start shooting sticking mania.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is what we got right now. As far as the card, I don't know if they'll add anything else, but it looks like Ria Ripley is going to be defending the Women's World Championship against Nya jacks Uh. This is kind of like an interpromotional match because Nya Jackson is still on SmackDown.
Speaker 4: Oh, she ain't make the jump.
Speaker 3: Bailey was officially transferred, but she was there. She said she was talking to Nick all this, so I don't know if they're going to move her back, but at this point she's still officially on the SmackDown roster. So yeah, we got that. Any confidence in Naya jacks the title off. Real Ripley even less confidence here than Seamus winning the interc title. Yeah right, yeah, she ain't got a bro kick.
Speaker 5: You feel me.
Speaker 3: I think this is just something that to get to get Ria's title ran kick started and like they they have good matches. That pull apart brawl that they had on Raw was actually really good and I don't know for for the short amount of time that they used to put this match together, I think it was effective.
Speaker 2: And not as like as like their superhel the women's division, Like she's just super like ain't really a lot of heels, Like it's a lot of tweeters, and like she's like the only like kind of superheel that they have over there.
Speaker 5: And then like she's just like.
Speaker 2: Yeah she's anybody cawk, She's ev K for sure, Like when did she when did she come back?
Speaker 4: Like when was her official return.
Speaker 5: Two years ago? What she got she got to do most girls's.
Speaker 1: And like I just want to say she's improved a lot, like a lot a lot, like for like for them to bring her over like to be like okay, we're gonna get have you be uh Ria's first challenger and have it like to be on side Night's made event. That's like a big like vote of confidence because I remember when she came back, she was just like caving the nigga's chest, smacking niggas in her mouth, and it was like, Yo, man, she's a dangerous worker.
Speaker 4: Now it's like I feel like she's really found her lane, but.
Speaker 2: One that queen in the ring and then and then use that title shot to win the title and then like have a substantial title run with the story with the Tiffany Stratton and ship and all this other shit, like yo, she.
Speaker 5: Really held her like yo, she's really really shut you niggas up out there, so.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, good for her, like yo, And then like, yeah, you gotta this has gotta be your first few like she's like on some dogs Ziggler self Roland shit, Like yo, we would have your first feud as a champ, even though Ria doesn't need it because you know, you guys say she's on her fucking.
Speaker 5: Her real whatever run.
Speaker 2: But yeah, you would have have a fucking superhel like the one that you can genuinely boo even though you don't want to boo her because she's lit. So yeah, I don't mind that ship but yeah, I don't think she's gonna win though at all. She might get an avalanche fucking rip tired, just to show how strong they gotta built. Like if Senna, Goldberg, Bret Hardt nineteen ninety seven all did the fusion, then that's how that's how strongly got the time to build her.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying. Mixed in with a little ninety eight Sean Michaels.
Speaker 1: Yeah, did nigga built up? Niggas say, yo, man, look I love everything she's doing with Let's pump the brakes.
Speaker 4: I saw that. Nigga said, Yeah, it's.
Speaker 3: A dial it back, dial it back. Ah nah, let's not dial it back. Let's let's turn it up a little bit. Because we go from Nijackson rear Ripley to bron Stroman versus Jacob Fatu. And why the fuck am I excited for a bron Stroman match. I don't know he finna lose and like lose real bad?
Speaker 5: You feel me?
Speaker 3: Because yeah, this match ain't even about bron Stroman. This match is to showcase what we're about to do with Jacob Fatu and this this this next whatever, this next phase of his WWE career is however, they lay this ship out. His path is about to be laid out, and it's going to start with just Molly wopping bron Strowman. And I think that's a great idea, especially after the promo that he cut on SmackDown last week. I like, you know what's crazy, Very rarely do we see people that look like us in these situations, and we're seeing more and more of that, but even more so somebody that talks like you. Oh, I felt this Jacob fat who promo like deep in my Soul, bro like he sound like he where I'm from, you feel me, and it's I'm talking about and I'm not just talking about you feel me, like I'm not just talking about northern California. You feel me. Granted, there's a lot of that in there. There's a lot of that in there. And I know you are for sure because there's a lot of that in there, and you can't ignore that you feel me. The sauces is there, you feel me, but just just coming from where we come from, underprivileged communities and shit like that, and just niggas that you feel me like if you know, you know you feel me, just the language and the verbis that he was using in the inflection of his like you could tell like he don't play with niggas outside of work when I clock out, I'm not playing with you, bro, so don't anyways, regardless, I'm not gonna do too much. But go ahead, Ben, because this shit had me turned.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 1: You can see it in the promo where he kind of paused for a second and he looked out at the crowd and he kind of like and he was like, yo, shut up.
Speaker 4: You can see it. He kind of himself back, but he's about to say shut the funk up, like he like.
Speaker 5: I love that.
Speaker 1: I love the fact that he was like, I gotta, I gotta kind of contain myself. I gotta, I gotta kind of you know, I kind of gotta dial it in. But it's definitely like a point where it's like you were you were wanted the spot on. This is a showcase. This is has nothing to do with bron Breaker, Like Nigga is not about you. I'm about to hit all the all the moon salts, all the splash.
Speaker 3: You don't care he got the name, Bro, I really don't care. Rock one of the Brons.
Speaker 4: One of the Brons like brons on the ross of your name. Nigga. I'm sorry, bro, I'm sorry, but.
Speaker 1: Like yo, I'm hitting like he hitting all the he hitting all the moon sauce, all the splashes, all like the little you know, the little little ship off the ropes, nigga, Like we're doing all that.
Speaker 4: This has nothing to do with you. And like every Jacob I two match up to this point, because he hasn't.
Speaker 1: Had a big like singles match where you look where you're like, okay, well, like he's had some matches against like Jay Husso and like a few on like SmackDown here and there, some tag team spots, but never a real build to match where you were like, yeah, he about to he about to like let let all the tricks out the bag, he about to do everything.
Speaker 2: No, just like a big stage Oh my bad, b B bro, no you no, but just like no, like like you said, this is a showcase match, like they always do this for the ones that they think is next, like one of the next and then like on a Saturday night made event type shit like this is like this is not no bloodline ship.
Speaker 5: This is not no none of that ship. This was like yo, me and you like I've seen Sid had to do this ship. I've seen Sean Michaels had to do this shit.
Speaker 2: But he smoked Jef Jarrett saying at the first in your house, like everybody gets that moment to be like, Okay, let me see what you can do and then yeah, and Bron's gonna have to like must be a bronze contract when he signed in from coming back from the that one ship that he was at. You want to come back, this is what you have to do. Well, call in that favor a little later. Okay, you a famous Jacobi too. That's gotta suck. But yeah, yo, like this is his showcase moment, and I think he's gonna Yeah, I think he's gonna show the.
Speaker 5: Funk out.
Speaker 3: For sure. The next mattress for the World Heavyweight Championship. God damn ed an Ye family, This god damned dynasty, these niggas is everywhere. Jake jay Uso gets a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship, He's gonna fight gun there. Listen, listen, listen, listen. Well, at least one member of the family is gonna walk out with a w Jauzo, You're not getting this one, buddy.
Speaker 5: He's gonna die or or or or or or fuck it this Jay.
Speaker 3: Whoso shock the world and be come the world heavyweight CHAMPI.
Speaker 4: I'm not even got manish that, nigga. No, I'm not gonna let you finish this.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, he does not.
Speaker 3: Nobody has no I have no face.
Speaker 5: So let me play. I don't know, yo.
Speaker 1: Shout out to Jediction. He said, I'm all for gun through squash and ja. I don't think it's gonna be a squash match. I think Jay is gonna get his like his spots in and everything like that. But everything in between that last like hope spot that he's gonna get where he's gonna like do his le go come back and the entrance. Oh, he getting the ship kicked that in. It's not gonna be a squash man, He's gonna get the ship kicked out in.
Speaker 5: No, man, the people, you gotta listen to the people.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 2: They want ja Uso to be main evn j Uso, So what better to make a maine Vin j Uso mainvinj Uso. They're putting the belt on him right now. You guys gotta back up the words that you be talking on Twitter nigga.
Speaker 5: Like like, oh my god, do you hear the pop? Do you see the shirts? Nigga?
Speaker 4: Like okay, I knew your niggas. I know without he's this generation is Jeff Hardy. I'm like, what I.
Speaker 3: Will say this, Although I believe that Gunther's World Heavyweight title reign thus far has been underwhelming in comparison to his Intercontinental title reign and how he was booked, then I just don't see a world where jay Usso overcomes the the ring general here. I just I don't see it because then I don't know what they do with WrestleMania. I don't know that main event jay Usso main events WrestleMania, or has the world title going into WrestleMania. I don't know if I see that sampunk all right, bro So, I salute to jay us salute to Gunther. I hope the match is great. Last thing I'll ask you guys, is I guess maybe does he at least get Gunther's respect? Does he earn Gunther's respect?
Speaker 5: He matchole, I'm.
Speaker 3: Trying to give him something you feel, I mean like all right, no, all right, bet, well let's go to you know.
Speaker 5: What I mean?
Speaker 1: Like that Jeff already undertaking ship where you walk away, you walk back out and raise his hand and been there like yeah, man, y'all chair gonna be.
Speaker 3: He shook Cody's and after Cody being lost, Gun is a winner too. Like it's like I told you so, Jauso is not gonna gain his respect. I get it. Let's go ahead and move forward to two niggas that used to have respect for each other. This is a contract signing. It's not even a match. Cody Roads Kevin Owens, moderated by Sean Michael.
Speaker 1: Bro It took me a second, like trying to like put two and two together. I'm like, I like some of the I was like, I like some of the HBK matches. What the fuck you know about contract signing?
Speaker 3: I'm like, what are you doing here?
Speaker 4: And then then I thought about.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, he's they're in his hometown, so he just gotta drive like ten minutes to the ship and he can get there.
Speaker 4: But I was like, this is out a left field.
Speaker 5: I think't gonna be sitting there confused. But blue Face is there.
Speaker 3: An additional an additional stipulation being added to this match.
Speaker 5: It's already a ladder match.
Speaker 4: Isn't it.
Speaker 3: Well, Nick All just said that there's an addendum that's been added to the match and he needed Kevin and Cody to sign on it. They never said what it was.
Speaker 5: Probably had something to do with that wing eagle belt. I bet you.
Speaker 1: I think it's probably gonna be like, okay, well they can't like fight each other before like the match or something like that.
Speaker 4: It would probably be something like.
Speaker 5: That, you guys can not touch each other for.
Speaker 3: Five days, right, Okay, that's cool.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 3: Anybody think Shawn Michaels takes a bump here? Oh yeah, Kevin giving him a start. He's gonna tease the package pile drivers.
Speaker 5: Yoh.
Speaker 4: I was just thinking, you know, he's gonna be like like Triple gonna be hyping up in the back.
Speaker 1: He'm like, niggas, you know, if I could get out there and do that ship, I'd still be out there doing that ship.
Speaker 4: Like Nau Nigga pushed me. Nigga pushed me on the last show.
Speaker 5: Y'all saw that.
Speaker 1: Let me like, you know, you know, if you out here looking like a little bit, you don't want to take no pile driving.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just a pile driver. He'll protect you you.
Speaker 5: Was in the ring with Caine Nigga, you'll be okay, gonna make sure you're good.
Speaker 3: That's crazy. I yeah, I'd like to see hb K take a bump. I don't. I don't think he's gonna take a pile driver. I think that would be a little bit too much. But a stunner will be cool because he'll sell it by Tuesday.
Speaker 5: What about a cross.
Speaker 7: Because then he then the last time he took a bump one time he hold the punt instantly.
Speaker 4: Walking around and Ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was like, what the stretching and Ship started doing the jumper jacks.
Speaker 2: I think I think he superkicked somebody. I think he superkicks one of them. I hope it's Cody because that should be funny. And Ship and then he takes a stunner anyway, but I think that wing Eagle belt. I think the wing eagle belt could have bring it out of him or something about that belt saying that makes what makes o gs you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: But I remember that build.
Speaker 3: I lost my smiuth for Cyclops says they got Sean because he can keep an eye on both of them at the same time.
Speaker 5: You know they'll disrespect one of the goats like that.
Speaker 4: That's crazy, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: I don't necessarily have confidence that Kevin Owens is gonna defeat Cody Rhodes for the title in this ladder match. I think Cody keeps the belt. But I think there was a nice little foreshadowing on Raw this week with Kevin Owens and Sammy's Ain and if this is going to be our WrestleMania program, I'm all for it. I don't think they need a title. I just think that they need a really good story, and I think that they have the foundation and the makings for that. He told Sammy's Ain, I understand why you did what you did to help Roman, he said, it's because you're just a good guy. You're a good person. You know, like you forgave him, just like you forgave me for all the times that I did you shady. So he was like, I know that our relationship is even deeper than your relationship with with Roman and the USOS like me and you were like brothers.
Speaker 11: You feel me so like I got your back. I know you want to main event WrestleMania. I want to main event WrestleMania again.
Speaker 5: You feel me?
Speaker 3: We could do it for the world title. We just need to have each other's back. Hint, hint, hint, help.
Speaker 7: Please came everything he hated, he hated Roman, and he became just like him in that particular moment.
Speaker 3: Right now, he's trying to manipulate in gas light. Sammy's a yeah, you blood line? What do we Is there a possibility that Sammyson gets involved in this ladder match? Or does sammy'son not get involved in the ladder match and Kevin Owens eliminates him from the Royal Rumble?
Speaker 2: I think Sammmezon comes out during the ladder match and like stairs like just kind of like like he's going to help, like and he kind of like does a little I don't know, man, I don't know. I like he don't like Cody like that either. That's what he gotta sell. He got he got six days to sell that ship.
Speaker 5: Like, Yo, you don't even.
Speaker 10: Fun with this nigga like that, I ain't finding one of the blood lines. Are you an honorary roads nigga? All right, nigga, help me, nigga, help me. We're best friends. You have a dog, he got a dog, Nigga, you gonna let Pharaoh come into help nigga before you damn.
Speaker 1: I would think what's gonna happen is, Yeah, my guess of what's gonna happen is I think he doesn't come out. He doesn't show up to help him. Kevin Owens confronts him backstage and like yo, nigga, where the fuck was you at? And he's like, Yo, man, look, I can't get involved in that that.
Speaker 4: It wouldn't be right.
Speaker 1: And then I think Sammy's wont probably the final, like one of the final four. Kevin Owens is the reason why he gets eliminated and just start beating his ass ring side.
Speaker 4: I think we go from there.
Speaker 3: That could work too.
Speaker 5: Let him keep the belt.
Speaker 2: Kevin Owens, Yeah, he just takes the belt where he wants to lose. He just takes that ship like it I'm still keeping fuck y'all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's I don't think there's much mileage in out of that. After he loses the ladder match.
Speaker 5: They're both up there, like why would you grab one and not the other?
Speaker 3: Wan she signed to do what He's still there, Well do that on an impact. You got Joe Hendry defending the world title against Matt Cardonah, of course he's gonna win that. Corra j just popped up and cost Masha Slamovich match, and it looks like, uh, Josh Alexander's giving cutting a promo.
Speaker 4: Cardona pull it up. He's like, hey, can y'all put can you put a good word for me?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: Actually you know what? Yeah, he was cutting a promo. Steph Delander just popped up and.
Speaker 7: The and they was teasing something for like a couple of weeks by a countdown or something targeting Sammy Callahan and some guy named man Swarner.
Speaker 3: From gc W made his and a debut and school and it's the new digital Yeah, get that off.
Speaker 7: So basically you know how that ship with PCO where they destroyed, he destroyed the digital media title. They basically pivoted and now the new guy is Mance Warner. He's mainstay in Gcweah, Yeah.
Speaker 3: He's the Digital Media Champion now he posed with it, so I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they said twenty three is new Digital Media Champion Man s Wanner. That's interesting and Stephan de Landers, so I'm guessing they're both the champion.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know, champion.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that didn't they say that that was like real ship that he was really.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, he'll break up the belt, yeah, yes, so yeah. The thing with PCO is that he's fucking old at ship and he's senile. His deal didn't get renewed with TNA, and he decided that he was going to tell GCW he's shooting an angle that's going to be picked up on the next tapings of TNA. They quickly realized this nigga's fucking crazy, and they tried to pivot and get him the fuck up out of there, and they switched to broadcast you Feel Me to like just a promotional image while they tried to get him the fuck up out of there. He smashed the digital media title with a sledgehammer. It was a replica. It wasn't the real championship. But he didn went on a He didn went on a Twitter rant like he was going on a rant there, saying that like he sold the most merched at one of the TNA events and like he's being disrespected, And he went on a Twitter rant where he said that he had turned down AW three times to stay in TNA, and he actually said three times since twenty eighteen, which was interesting because he w didn't start until twenty nineteen. But anyways, so he said that he did that, and so that that's you know, that's the reason why he's wilding out. Yeah, they didn't really appreciate none of that ship.
Speaker 5: So it was nigga would have fucking iPads. You think he was crazy? Nigga? Like, who you don't say it's jump here on the fleet, nigga.
Speaker 7: This nigga was out here cosplaying as a Frankenstein from the nineteen sixties.
Speaker 3: Two and two should have been put together a long time ago.
Speaker 4: I think nobody ship your PC.
Speaker 2: You're like moving to every time you mentioned his name, he's gonna retweet you. Nigga like that PC tripp it like you damn right retweeted it.
Speaker 5: God damn right. I tripped, Yeah, nigga. That nigga?
Speaker 3: What that nigga? That nigga keep popping the perks because there ain't nothing. There ain't nothing you can do. Ain't nothing you can do. He said for perk, I think it's meth lace perk perks.
Speaker 5: Calling perk control. That's what names for, all right, man.
Speaker 3: I don't really got nothing else next to d NA n XT update is uh, they're about to do the NXT tag title match with the Rascals and Fraxiom, and Arianna Grace is at ringside for some reason. She's on commentary closing with this, because what the fuck JBL We've been talking about. He keeps popping up everywhere and no explanation of anything. And he did RAW this week again, no explanation of anything. He's just there to do the the Kofe Ray Mysterio match.
Speaker 5: For what exactly, to take his last two out of his pocket.
Speaker 3: That was crazy. I'm like, I thought that you didn't even do nothing with that, bro.
Speaker 5: It was like, you got it.
Speaker 3: Whatever, I'm done, That's all I got. What else? Nothing makes sense. I just don't even bother. I'd be like, yeah, y'all got.
Speaker 5: It, you got it, y'all whatever grabs per.
Speaker 3: Nostalgia, graps perks nostalgia.
Speaker 4: I like that.
Speaker 5: No GPN.
Speaker 3: Oh man, all right, guys, Uh, stay tapped, stay tuned in, Stay dangerous at the Enemy's P three on all social media platforms. Hey ben, I saw last week when we dropped the episode, you did the DOCI Uh, Stay up, stay woke, stay blessed.
Speaker 4: Ho Is that like.
Speaker 3: That's like your your version of the State, tapped in, Stay tuned, Stay dangerous. I just like that song. I wanted you to say yeah, because I liked it on the song and I liked it when you said it, I said, you know what, Yeah, yeah, you know what.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I keep it.
Speaker 4: I keep that.
Speaker 3: You keep that going, man.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But at the enemy's p three on all social media platform. Salute y'all. We appreciate y'all watching, We appreciate y'all listening, Stay tapped in, stay tuned in, and stay dangerous. Of course, as I always say, oh my god, Graham, if you want to tap in with the blody boy personally ship like that, go ahead.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's me, the champ, always the champ. Never defended this again retire Yeah, yeah, that's me. Yeah, underscored, that's underscored me, underscored with too ease.
Speaker 5: On g O D.
Speaker 3: Gresh. Sorry sorry, I wasn't my bad. I wasn't looking.
Speaker 5: I didn't know, was it.
Speaker 4: Go ahead?
Speaker 5: I'm finning you up like this, nigga.
Speaker 7: But no, y'all could y'all can lock in with me at his Crush Aways Crush Everywhere else Crushing Leash pod on YouTube and Gresh on leash Uh everywhere else, but yeah, we got y'all wait.
Speaker 1: Cold yo, you follow me Twitter, Instagram, TikTok at unscored Centomris on the score, TikTok.
Speaker 4: Forever long we have it, I guess to the man.
Speaker 3: And unless you uh deleted it when it went down, now you can't download it, bro, It's crazy.
Speaker 1: Why my niggas online? China told me this before I got on. She was like, yo, you know they sound like phones for like six thousand dollars with TikTok still on it right like on eBay, and people are buying this ship too.
Speaker 3: Damn it.
Speaker 5: That's wrestle many of your tickets we can get.
Speaker 4: I'm not selling my phone, your damn mind.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna go sell. I'm gonna go find an old phone that's still an I phone. I'm like, yo, let me put this on e Bay, Like, hey, it's still in good condition. It just ain't active. You gotta activate yourself.
Speaker 3: TikTok now downloaded on it. Then what oh it's on there, let's go. Okay, well then let's go. You feel me, Let's make some money. Uh yeah, stay tapped in you feel me by by by the phone, get us some tickets and let's see all in Vegas. Yeah. Other than that, we'll be back next week.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 3: World Rumbo predictions is that next week?
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 3: Okay, that happened real fast, so uh, come back next week. We'll talk all about it. But until then, take care of yourselves and each other.
Speaker 5: You're not bigger. You're not bigger than