Speaker 1: A shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of idiotology. We'll let you taco one on one one w jr R.
Speaker 2: But you're freaking idiots, all right. All this week we are giving you a chance to win Deftones tickets for the JR show at Kia Center next March. Yeah, March, Marsh throw voting for you. Say we play. You get about fifteen minutes or so to do that. At the JR Facebook page, listeners suggested artists this morning three tunes to vote on from Billy Squire one choices. One with the most votes will play at nine. What are the three tunes that they can vote for?
Speaker 1: Only is the Night in the Dark or My Kind of Lover? Get your voting and somebody's winning those those tickets for Deftones.
Speaker 2: Just randomly pick one of you who votes, So just vote once and you're qualified.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: We have some breaking news out of South Florida. Surprise surprise at Fort Lauderdale International Airport. In the wheel well of the Jet Blue flight landed from JFK, New York, two bodies fell out, obviously stowaways of some sorts. That's what we know. At this point, don't hear about that as much as you used to.
Speaker 1: Because everybody's just allowed here. You don't have stowway to see places. I know that's all coming to a close.
Speaker 2: Well, it could be a last ditch effort here. Oh no, I don't know if it's coming from New York. I don't know. That's all we know at this point. Just thought we'd share that with you.
Speaker 1: Suck man, because it was cold in New York. You know they probably.
Speaker 2: It's cold at thirty thousand plus feet regardless.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: You remember our big mystery that went on here for well over a year with the banana It would turned out to be a banana good Samaritan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a banana band It would just leave perfectly ripe and good bananas on the kitchen table on a regular basis.
Speaker 2: And we never ever saw the person responsible for this. And then Taco sleuthed it out.
Speaker 1: Uh huh. I figured out the banana bandit. I even left a note that said, hey, if you're the person that leaves a banana every day, write your name here, you know, like a fifth grader would do. Nobody would write it, but bananas would be put on top of the note, and then I finally figured out it was Chad from Magic.
Speaker 2: He copped to it.
Speaker 1: Right, He got a look on him and on his face where he had already said notes not me. It's not her either, It's not this one. But yeah, after a while I pulled it out of him. Did he ever explain his motivation?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: I don't know if I asked, but I used to, you know, like for a while when I see him in the halls, that go play.
Speaker 2: Us this song You're the Banana Man. Well. A similar situation has surfaced in England, nottingham Shire or England. This has been going on for over a year. Someone is leaving plates of peeled bananas at a street corner and they've been appearing there roughly every month for over a year. Locals can't seem to figure it out. This is all sounding very familiar, Taco Bob. Some think the peeled bananas could be intended for wildlife. Some think it could be some sort of religious offering because there's a church across the street. But most people don't have a clue. One person even took your route, Taco and left a note please respectfully, no more bananas. The uncollected plates and rotting bananas leave such a mess.
Speaker 1: H See, we like the bananas. We wanted more. We were like I even read on the note thanks for leaving them.
Speaker 2: That woman decided to take the sign down. She said, I don't really want to make it a feud or anything. I just would like to see it come to an end. She is, Yeah, if someone wants to do this, it's fine, but could they at least come back and clean up their mess.
Speaker 1: What kind of wildlife they have over and in England? Pigeons and now they have that. I've seen movies.
Speaker 2: I'm sure they have a whole variety of wildlife.
Speaker 1: I'm just wondering what type would like.
Speaker 2: I am not intimately familiar with the surrounding areas of the flora and fora featured in nottingham Shire, England. Perhaps we have some folks listening abroad that.
Speaker 1: They have red deer over there, badgers, red squirrels. I'm seeing a red theme here. Fox the fox would do that.
Speaker 2: That's why they have all those fox hunts.
Speaker 1: Well they do, yeah, horses and stuff.
Speaker 2: We've got two stories that are falling roughly in the same kind of category here. Let's begin in Thailand, where a Spanish tourist is no longer with us after she met her demise at a wildlife sanctuary in Thailand that allegedly allows you to pay between fifty five and eighty five dollars. The visitors can prepare food, prepare food four feet and bathe elephants.
Speaker 1: See that elephant like some sliced bananas.
Speaker 2: The twenty two year old Spanish tourist is, Yeah, she didn't complete her trip with her boyfriend. The elephants killed her. What did she get to? What portion was it? Trying to say the bathing portion? Now your mind immediately runs wildest how exactly this all played out? Guess what got her? The trunk? Trunk smashed her?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because she's she's spraying the big elephant with a hose and he's like.
Speaker 2: I got a hose on my own, pitching what damn? Right in the head?
Speaker 1: Yeah, wow, you know they have a method. I've watched a lot of wildlife channels.
Speaker 2: You're easy easily ten percent wildlife, although not real familiar with English.
Speaker 1: Wildlife now I am, but yeah, I have I watch how they bathe and usually they do this path they go when they're a little trugg and then they go fling it back. Yeah, it's kind of gross because you think about it, you're probably basically just blowing snot all over your back. That's not really clean. It's not water like, it's not water. It's not water.
Speaker 2: What about cats? It really I know, but that's just that's always seemed odd to me. And you know, some people do bathe their cats, which I'm sure your cat just loves.
Speaker 1: Oh god, you got balls if you're bathing a cat. Yeah, but no, they just they're always licking, so they're always clean.
Speaker 2: Well, why doesn't all wildlife do that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Well, or go a step further with one. Don't they use soap? Well, half of them are going to be made in it soap. It's probably why it would be like the cannibalism.
Speaker 2: When do you go over to the wildlife sanctuary and pay eighty five bucks to prepare food for feet and bathe the elephants? Not a chance in hell Na just did None of that sounds like a good idea, but it was a date.
Speaker 1: You know, on dates you do different things. Somebody said, need a bumper sticker for my patrol car, b wo stick or just mail in a self address stamp.
Speaker 2: As much as we love our leos, I don't know if you want to tempt fate with that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you've got you say what it is? Well, it just says Bob World Order nothing else and j r R Well again self address stamped envelope if you want your BWO sticker. While they last, Uh.
Speaker 2: It happened again for a second day in a row. Unfortunate de mine is on the job. In a closely related to the elephant situation, we go to Uzbekistan where the night the overnight zoo keeper went all out to impress his fyance who I guess he's snuck into the private zoo, oh boy, and then proceeded to try to impress her by entering the lion enclosure. Three female lions he was eating alive.
Speaker 1: Three of them made him.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Uh, I have video of how it went up until fade to black on the JR Facebook page.
Speaker 1: Wow, you know what I'm gonna ask, I gotta go whack to the head with the trunk.
Speaker 2: Oh, would you rather be eaten alive by lions or the just a quick whack by an elephant trunk?
Speaker 1: You gotta do the quick whack.
Speaker 2: What about an elephant stomp.
Speaker 1: Now be pancaked. That didn't happen, So it's you know what your choice is. I'm going elephant all day.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah I would. Yeah, because you're not the lions eating you alive. That's gonna be It's gonna seem like it takes forever. Excruciating.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey is Becca stan where Borat was from? Or no, he's Costic kasakh standa or I'm watching lions eat this guy.
Speaker 2: God, no word on whether or not the girlfriend, I'm sorry, fiance was impressed.
Speaker 1: The last one was the boyfriend and girlfriend this one. Look at that. As soon as he turns this key, his fate is done.
Speaker 2: Oh man, the things we do for love.
Speaker 1: Follow the level j R R Rock Station