Speaker 1: The Age of Tims.
Speaker 2: You are listening to the Age of Transitions. I'm your host, starn Franz, coming at you live this Friday night, May first, twenty twenty six. I from the facilities of ochelly dot com. Every Friday night ten pm to midnight Eastern Time. First hour at the Age of Transitions, Second hour Uncle the podcast. Thank you for listening. Do consider going to o'chelly dot com and send a donation to Chuck keep the network going, help Chuck out. My website is the Age of Transitions dot com. You can go there for all things to do with this show. You can find the podcast asks there, you can find ways to support. We have revolve Man's Scientific Rise to godhead paperback ebook copies both available. Of that, there's the Patreon campaign. Anybody who signs up to that is helping this show, and we have a couple of affiliate links. So thank you for going to the Age of Transitions dot com for your support, and for you just listening to this show, however you may be. Thank you for being here. It's another Friday night in the midst of the Age of Transitions. It's a wild time, It's a time of uncertainty. It's the age of doubt and a doubt. We'll figure it out. As the song goes can agree with that sentiment more. But we're doing what we can right through the confusion, through the insanity, through the digitalization of all life as we know it. It has to be done to make the world better. Right, So here, here we are, and it's just wild. I want to keep the show just loose. I have notes actually from a couple weeks ago, two three weeks ago I was going to use, but then I didn't.
Speaker 3: I think I'll.
Speaker 2: Dip into them in a minute. But before I even do that, just I want to just you know, tell a couple little stories. Today I took a lift ride, which I hardly ever do. I don't have a lift account myself. Every now and then I find myself in one of these things because I'm with somebody who does have one, if I happen to be on rare occasion out doing something.
Speaker 3: Which isn't that often these days.
Speaker 2: But anyway, I took a lift ride today back from the car dealership because I took the car down there for maintenance. And you know, I asked like, basically, is there a way do you have a shuttle. They're a way out of this damn place because I don't want to stay here.
Speaker 3: And I oh, yeah, yeah, well do lyft. Yeah, here you go.
Speaker 2: And so I got a free lift ride from the well free in quotations right now, no such thing as a free lunch economics one on one. But anyway, I got a lyft ride away from the car dealership, so I wasn't trapped there. And uh, the driver pulls up, you know, standard little lift car whatever, and just some guy driving it, standard fare right, and okay, this is a lyft ride. I get in, we start driving, and I kicked off the small talk because you know, there's got to be either people could play about the driver small talking too much. I like talking in that scenarios. You know, I got conversation going.
Speaker 3: Uh it was gray.
Speaker 2: It was a gray morning with you know, some cloud cover we called marine layer here. And I just talked to the driver. I said, what is this? Is this June gloom? What we got going on here? What's with this weather? And his response to that was that, well, there they are doing a lot of things to the weather right now, something to that effect. And I don't remember the exact thing he said, but he definitely used they.
Speaker 3: He definitely.
Speaker 2: Referred to they doing something to make the weather as it was. So I was like, oh, okay, immediately, you know, I knew what he was talking about.
Speaker 3: I knew, you know, I was.
Speaker 2: It doesn't take a lot for me to understand that that conversation started, right, you know, That's so much of this show is the fact that you know, we've been in this world, the conspiracy culture world, for over twenty years now, and so these are the things that I recognize as a bizarre weirdo that's like that. So, you know, conversation goes on. He mentions chemtrails, and so I was talking to him about camp trails. I'm like, oh, yeah, I'm saying how he's on the fence with kemp trails, Like, yeah, I could see them. I'm like, I go back and forth with my wife like are they indeed chemtrails or is it, as they're saying, these naturally occurring contrails.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I could honestly see it being either one. And so he's going on and the whole conversation he continues with Okay, so he does the weather stuff and I'm hanging with him. I'm I'm throwing stuff in there. I don't know if he fully This is what's interesting because it was like the manner of the conversation. I guess is what I should really pull out of this is that what he was doing, and I recognize it, was that he was, you know, doing a presentation, and he turned his lift rides into the forum for these presentations. Because I'm sure I'm not the only one that he's done this, but it seems that you know he's and I'm assuming here, but I'm assuming what the idea behind this is that he does this on any occasion he can in order to do what we'll get the good word out to help inform the public of the mass deception that's happening all around us. Right, And I recognize that because I've been there myself and I've done that same thing, so I knew what he was doing.
Speaker 3: I wasn't mad at him that he was doing it at all.
Speaker 2: In fact, I enjoyed it very much. I mean, I liked being on the other side of the conversation. I'm not saying that I disagreed with everything he said either. I'm not saying he was preaching to the choir. But he wasn't, you know, facing an uphill battle with a lot of resistance either, you know. I mean I was agreeing with a lot of what he was saying, and I was throwing extra stuff in here and there.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure how much that mattered, but anyway, So so.
Speaker 2: I think the moral of the story here is that anywhere you go and.
Speaker 4: I would just say these days and there's the dangerous doing that, but I would, I would go out and in today's world, within this moment, in the age of transitions, you're more likely than ever to come across another person day to day that's in the conspiracy culture world one way or another, and the.
Speaker 3: Immersed in it, for.
Speaker 2: They spend so much time with it that it becomes a very important part of their life.
Speaker 3: Again, I relate to this.
Speaker 2: Okay, not judging, I understand all too well.
Speaker 3: But now this thing, like he reminded me of me. I like you because you remind me of me, A younger version of me. That's what this guy was like.
Speaker 2: So yeah, this is this would have been the me from like yeah, yeah, about twenty years ago. About twenty years ago version of me would would be very similar. And the way that he is evangelizing for the things that he believes to be true, and that by sharing this information is going to make things better. You know, you have to inform as many people as possible, and when that happens, then you know, that's the blank to fill in that.
Speaker 3: Nebulative Yeah.
Speaker 2: For me, and I believe now that there's more of this than ever. We have come to a place where it's all of the same general conspiracy culture ideas have been there all along.
Speaker 5: Again, I'm not even giving a yeah mm hm.
Speaker 3: M r point.
Speaker 2: You've got the I hate Jewish people, So that's the way I'm going to turn for whatever. That's the way it's always been do and it's always been bad in conspiracy culture. That is to say that the bulk of it is disinformation and it's not helpful and it doesn't help the average person in their life more than they learn it.
Speaker 3: However, it's not all bad either.
Speaker 2: It is good, and I still believe that it is if it's treated properly, but it very rarely is. And again I'm not judging anybody that would, you know, share this stuff in any sort of way, because there's so much of it thrown out there and he was mentioning these tiktoks that he watches, and this is what this is where people are getting disinformation now.
Speaker 6: Back in my day it was it's a Crystal Links website and the weird Internet forums where fringe weirdos would talk about these topics.
Speaker 2: So it was Internet as it was back then. Is whereas getting the vast bulk of you know, the general information, then it's best if you go and you read books and like you try to find actual sources for whatever it is that interests you.
Speaker 3: That's nice. Then barely ever happens.
Speaker 2: But if you do that and you're starting to do things right, you're on the right track.
Speaker 3: If you do that again, it rarely occurs.
Speaker 2: But what you get happening is just this mass wave of conspiracy culture media that now is permeating throughout social media applications. You know, name any given social media app the stuff is on it one way or another. And TikTok is big because there's a lot of information, not just with conspiracy culture, but generally speaking. People go on there wanting to learn about you know, X, Y and Z anything, wanting to inform themselves, wanting to you know, enrich themselves by somehow learning about the world. And so people do that, but we like it or not, whether you like it, whether I like it or not, that's what's happening. People are going on there to learn stuff, and so it is that content creators are there to fill that need because that's why people are there. So that creates a space where an aspiring content creator shows up and provides that service. And of course we know the problem being that you have to trust the sources this case, the content creators and social media have toruss them that purveying is reputable. This takes me back to my earlier point. Most of the time, this conspiracy culture stuff, it does more harm make good. It just does. That's where I am now. Now if you disagree with that, I'm sorry. I've been doing this for twenty years. That's how I feel at this point. Other point reiterated, I do feel that if pursued and applied correctly, conspiracy research or just research into parapolitics, into into any spheres of power, political influence, or anything that's going on in our world, any like real information that is that you can find there. Okay, but it does take hard work, it does take time, and internet and social media most certainly is not set up for you to consume.
Speaker 3: It's what it offers you in that manner. It just isn't.
Speaker 2: And we know this, Come on, everything's made just so that you click on ith engagement. Content creators are making stuff so that it brings the audience there, irregardless of anything else, whether the information is true, whether the information is useful, whether the anything about it, it doesn't matter, as long as they get you there and you stay, and they look at their little analytics like, oh look, my engagement rates by and I've got thirty three percent of the audience stayed for over twenty minutes of my show, And oh my god, that's great. That's what they're doing. That's what they're doing, all of them. It's the only thing most of them came about. The successful ones, the successful content creators. They're basically all that's their game, okay. And that goes for the same people that were I would have considered colleagues fifteen twenty years ago. Fifteen years ago when I was really in the midst of you know, trying to make a name for myself and doing this and doing the age of transitions thing transfers iss to radio and all that. The bulk of people that have had any success doing that, they are playing that game too, and I would venture to say most of them at this point don't really care about much more than staying relevant and just keeping whatever it is they have going. That's just how it is.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's a weird, sad world. But whatever.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is just this may be neither here nor there. To segue away from that point, another anecdotal thing that I have noticed in everyday life is that a lot of people just I'm talking about the average person. Envision the average person, just the average American. Okay, joo, Joe Normal, what he's doing is spending a lot of time gambling these days? And why is that? Why is Joe normals spending so much time gambling away his hard earned money? Well, first of all, he'll explain to you, and he will. What he's doing is he's rationalizing what he's doing by uh, the classic gambling rationalization of oh, I'm doing this smart and I have a system of that. Everybody has a system. Every gambler has a system. Like I'm applying my system and this is how I do it. And they'll proceed to tell you I make this many bets a day, I make this many bets a week, I spend this much money.
Speaker 3: This is the way I do it. These are the sorts of things I bet on.
Speaker 2: And you know, the idea being that they're going to see more returns come in than they're going to spend money going out. Right, they're going to be in the green doing this because their system is going to work. Okay, tail as old as time or tale as old as gambling, which what's the difference, Right, you've seen it once, You've seen it a thousand times. Now, there's more people than ever doing this. There's more people than ever into conspiracy culture. There's also more people than ever gambling.
Speaker 3: Why.
Speaker 2: Well, the answer to that is very simple because it's been legalized to an insane extent, and there's so many forums to do it that did not exist in the past.
Speaker 3: Most of them are what.
Speaker 2: Their applications for your mobile device the same thing as social media applications. It's an alternative addictive application to use on your mobile device, the gambling one instead of the social media one.
Speaker 3: You could mix the two.
Speaker 2: You can make an account that's dedicated to gambling your gambling interests, or you could be a gambling content creator. There's probably hundreds of thousands of people doing that right now as I speak, because it's legal now you can just do it.
Speaker 3: Which is to me, I mean to me.
Speaker 2: One thing that's wild is how this is just kind of like come to pass and we've already take we already take this for granted. It's like, oh, now we can gamble all these different things. It's wild that we've gone to a place where we can do that. Turn back the clock a decade, two decades, three decades, four decades. If you were to explain to them what is happening now, the good folks Joe normal even forty years ago, Not only would they think it's it'd be unthinkable, like why gambling is that ubiquitous and you're doing it on a weird little electronic device that you carry around everywhere.
Speaker 3: That would be weird to them, first.
Speaker 2: Of all, But second of all, they would regard it as immoral and degenerate. They would think, oh, those future people are such degenerates and gosh, and they would immediately start they would be judging them from the past that they would be making all these judgments. And what's funny is when you think about it, Joe normal would be making a judgment about his future self, thinking that he's so righteous in believing that what future Joe is doing is evil. It makes him feel good about himself in the present moment. Little does he know in the future. Yeah, you're gonna be the one doing that. You're gonna be the gambling addict in the future. Okay, so you know, be careful if you're casting the first stone or whatever, you know, apply the Bible verse of your choice here, because you know, Chuck, are you there?
Speaker 3: I think I hear you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you know what I have a question for you, is I'm listening to you think out loud about this? And is it only because people would look at it out of context.
Speaker 8: That they would say, Oh, this is.
Speaker 7: Gambling, this is rough, this is irrational, this is destructive, corrosive behavior. Because here's the thing about it. There are such a variety of convenient dopamine hit machines one way or another, you know, presented to you mostly on the internet, and I mean literally you know everything from that. I forget what the name of the site is, but it's super popular where you can literally bet on almost anything, like you know.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's the call.
Speaker 2: She is one of them, No, not that which there's another one too. I mean there's there's sports specific.
Speaker 3: Ones, yeah, but sports.
Speaker 7: But sports gambling is sports gambling, right, so we understand that that's the rush and okay, and that's been around, you know ever since people competed, you know, they they would bet, you know, cave men were you know, wagering a rock as to whether somebody would beat somebody in a foot race. Right, okay, so things happen there.
Speaker 9: That's sports gambling.
Speaker 7: But separate from that, how many dopamine you know, machine hits are there? And I do mean that literally because that's what it all boils down to, right, gambling, the thrill of the risk, the anticipation, the engagement, and I mean, if you think about it, whether money's being exchanged or it's credits on that, it's something else that's got a simpler name, not not watchee or whatever. But there's another one that's sort of like you know, uh, determine it or something, right.
Speaker 2: It's yeah, yeah, it's one of those diction markets sit there and these things just keep proliferating because.
Speaker 7: They can now well right, right, But there's a bunch of them But that's why I'm saying out of context, right, is that some of these things started out as socialization tools, like you know, Facebook and the like button and therefore TikTok and x you know which was Twitter and all these things. Okay, Now you get, you know, the the dopamine hit from the attention, you get the dopamine hit from the likes, You get the dopamine hit from the followers.
Speaker 9: Okay. So that's one way.
Speaker 7: You gamble out there, or you enter into something and you drop, you know, your brilliant thoughts that are so freaking unique anybody detect sarcasm. Yet you know, out there into the world and your hot takes and your nonsense. Okay, everybody and their mother got a podcast now to talk about their favorite comic book and also disinfectant if you like, and to rate the different new sandwiches that come out from fast food. All right, Fine, so there's a tension horse and there's socialization people. Then you take the gambling, and sure they virtually made it, you know, the online casinos and all that, and you can go and you can gamble literally, but also you can talk to the other people at the poker table while you sit alone gambling for nine hours straight and you didn't realize you didn't sleep Thursday, right, you know, stuff like that goes on, and people could do that.
Speaker 9: With real chips in the real world.
Speaker 7: Sure, but eventually somebody comes and breaks your leg instead of overdraft in your bank account. Right, all right, all that aside, those are sort of normal and socialization being cloaked in this digital, virtual surrogate reality. We get all that, and we've been over that material now, you and I for over.
Speaker 3: A decade publicly.
Speaker 9: All right, fine, but.
Speaker 7: In addition, now everything has a social element to it, a dopamine, you know, hit and response. Either you're getting attention likes, you know, virtual chips, bitcoin or dollar bills allegedly digitally being transferred around one way or another. You're micro paying on your virtual farm game so that you can grow carrots where you couldn't before. Okay, I mean every single aspect here, from gaming to basic communication to actually gambling to speculation.
Speaker 9: Because that's what that website is about.
Speaker 7: I mean literally he can speculate on how many times Trump is going to say tremendous in his next speech.
Speaker 9: You know what I mean?
Speaker 7: That website has you know what will happen tonight, you know at WrestleMania. I mean, you name it. How many times will you know? The USO Slam whoever the hell is popular in WWE right now? I don't even know. Okay, how many hits will you know the Dodgers get in the third inning? They literally have broken a down piece meal so that you can bet a dollar, you know, like you and I like to do every once a year, twice a year right on the show, except you can do it twenty four hours a day. And there's that one site where you wager based on a percentage, and therefore, if you're correct based on the percentage, right, you go against it and you win, like you can only bet a dollar. I forget what the name of that site is. But what happens is if it's sixty percent the odds are against you, you get a dollar sixty back, right, But if you lose, you lose the whole dollar, or you lose sixty percent of the dollar or whatever the hell. It is the weird equation right where you're micro betting and your micro participating in socialization, and there are various combinations of all of it. And meanwhile, not everybody recognizes all these things as the dopamine hit machine. They think it's all separate things when it's all part of one interlocking mechanism that is meant to do what Aaron, right, What is it meant to do? We know what part of our animal brains. It's you know, calling out, it's attracting, it's literally trapping. And of course the younger you are, the more susceptible you are. And even the class action lawsuits are starting to reflect that. Right, we realize we made this addictive for kids oops where we realize that when we made roadblocks, it was a perfect way for you know, cloaked pedophiles to approach children online, etc.
Speaker 3: Etc.
Speaker 7: We realize this is damaging to people mentally. People with mental illnesses really shouldn't participate in all this, But seems like everybody's got a mental illness, So who the hell are you aiming it at?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 7: And we know from internal documentation they knew they were building the addiction machines, even when they created something as simple as once again, I bring it up the like button, so out of context and looking at it, you know, from the overhead point of view eron you could say all kinds of things about it.
Speaker 3: But as we swim in it.
Speaker 7: You know, the people who are going through it currently concurrently, even do they get that it's just one giant set of dopamine machines being distributed and customized for every single person based on the algorithm that we have taught to service or what what do you think?
Speaker 3: Well, there's a lot to say about that. Check. I mean.
Speaker 2: You're talking about the prediction markets and yeah, of course it's all one giant thing and it works on the same principle, and you know, it's linking the to the social media, the gambling apps, they're all essentially the same thing.
Speaker 7: Oh, predict it is that one app that had a simple name that I was trying to think of predicted, Yeah, is actually that one with the dollar on it. But there's another one that's real, super popular where you can they have the most ludicrous like minor weird things, you know, will this go to a commercial break? You can bet on literally anything, and somebody is developing these scenarios twenty four to seven, so there's never there's never an end. You couldn't possibly bet on all of it. Aaron, how about that?
Speaker 3: That's crazy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean this all feeds into again that my notes from a couple of weeks ago was about the back to the future, to reality and how we're living it now. And if Tannin is in charge of our society, he's running the show, and he's doing what how's he doing that? He's doing that by creating a complete corrupt gambling system that he profits off of the fore knowledge of what he's doing, and that and lo and behold, that's what's actually happening in the midst of everybody, you know, Joe Normal using these apps, social media, gambling and otherwise. We're not supposed to just look in the direction of Biff and what he's up to. But when we do, it doesn't take a lot of digging to see what's going on. It's not that complicated to see what's what's happening. So what it comes down to is that those in power are profiting off of gambling now. And yes they're explaining these prediction markets that we're talking about, they're also using crypto to run all sorts of scams and the gambling. So let's see here. I have a couple of news articles that I'm going to look at real quick.
Speaker 3: Here.
Speaker 2: This one was from March thirtieth. Okay, that gives you an idea when I was ton these nutes. This one was from CNN. The title of the article is exclusive Federal prosecutors are exploring whether prediction market bets trip insider trading laws. And a couple of the quotes I pulled from this article. There's a quote the increased attention by federal prosecutors comes as some players in the fast growing industry are rushing to write and update their own roles and open investigations into suspicious activity. The expansion of bets into elections and sports is also creating a clash between state and federal authorities.
Speaker 3: End quote.
Speaker 2: So it's funny people are making political bets, but they're also betting literally on sports, and there's been scandals in those and so many more things where there's been insider knowledge that people are using just like Biffed Handan did to.
Speaker 3: Make money on these things.
Speaker 2: So they're cheating, and that's what this story is about.
Speaker 3: Okay. Another quote.
Speaker 2: Recent lucrative bets on the timing of the war with Iran, the capture of Meduro, and the outcomes of popular television series have raised fresh questions over whether betters were lucky or if they had inside information end quote you get.
Speaker 7: Did you catch the new story about the military guy who is now.
Speaker 2: Yes, he was a SPACI guy who was he was he was running he was there for the Maduro op in Venezuela, right.
Speaker 7: Right, so effectively, let's just bear it right down right, you're gonna cover that article or no?
Speaker 2: Uh, I don't think I have that one. But I mean it's just another example of the same thing. It's well, it's the more recent story of the same Yeah, you know the same line of the story.
Speaker 7: But the summary here is in Congress, who's allowed to insider trade? Thank you very much? But no, a guy who had, you know, top secret information because he was involved in a covert operation that the world wasn't.
Speaker 9: Supposed to know about?
Speaker 7: Did what he utilized that to benefit by what was it four hundred or two hundred thousand dollars? I forget which in the in his scheme with these predict type websites, right, I mean, is that not the nuts and bolts of that story?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I believe it was four hundred thousand.
Speaker 7: Four hundred thousand, I mean, and yet do you see anybody like I mean yeah, we saw a headline per a second, but as per usual, Hey, here's the headline. Okay, moving on, that's wild man, don't you think so, Eric.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's it's yes, I'm here.
Speaker 2: Okay, No, No, I was like a little distracted, and you know I'm distracted with Chuck.
Speaker 3: I'll just come out and be honest. I'm eating. Oh and if you're watching the YouTube video, you're lucky enough to have seen me do that. And there you go. Okay, so there's something because I actually interrupted an interview that will watch this video.
Speaker 7: Hey, look, fourth wall breaks. I interrupted you before because you were having a little problem with your signal and I figured out a way to straighten it out and boost it, and I didn't want you to continue speaking broken up. That's why I actually interrupted you. I wasn't really just trying to take up that time that I did.
Speaker 9: I did that with a purpose.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's here's another here's another little piece up behind the scenes information.
Speaker 3: I was hungry, so I ate something.
Speaker 9: Aaron's like, Chuck's gonna run his mouth for a minute.
Speaker 7: I can shovel in some food, right, Yeah, yeah, that's pretty okay. No, I like sharing this with the audience because sometimes people think, oh, Chuck's just being obnoxious and you just can't stand and you know, he has to speak at all times.
Speaker 9: He has to hear his own voice. I hate the sound of my voice.
Speaker 7: I only do that on Aaron's show with a real purpose, Like if Aaron is struggling with something, I'll come in and give him a couple of seconds to reset by speaking, or if I'm having a technical issue and I need to test it, yeah, and you know, fix it while I'm talking, which is easier for me to maintain the sound.
Speaker 9: Than when he's talking.
Speaker 7: So sometimes I do that with that purpose because we're live, and I don't tell you guys nine out of ten times when it's happening, and uh yeah, And I'll do that also if I know you need a break for whatever purpose for a few seconds, so okay, just carry on.
Speaker 3: But I also throw.
Speaker 7: In relevant information and I do it so as not to totally disrupt the show. But yeah, that's what I'm doing. Instead of going to a commercial break, I figure I'll talk for a minute, just like I did now. Because I had a computer issue and I actually have a second device, and that device crashed, so I had to transfer everything over to the one computer, and it was giving me a little trouble maintaining your signal for communications, so I shut down everything else while I was talking and made sure that you were back to clear. And now I've probably given you a few moments to have a few more bites of your food. So now I'm going to go away until.
Speaker 3: The Uncle hour.
Speaker 2: I saw that Colt Pepper's at the check give you a hard time about So that's funny.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so hey, it's a special shows.
Speaker 8: Street.
Speaker 2: It was like a twitch stream ASMR style. I could really yeah, yeah, I do the live stream video now, so if I really want to. And I was complaining about conspiracy culture earlier, and I've been doing this song. I'm mad about it. Why don't I just shift gears tonight? I just become an ASMR streamer. I just take my food decker, making as much noise as I can on the microphone because that might be, you know, better information for people than conspiracy stuff. Yeah, I would get yeah, exactly, I get more listeners, I get a wider audience.
Speaker 3: And we could just shift gears tonight because you know, why not.
Speaker 7: Or either that we could do that, Yeah, either that or you and I could present ourselves to whoever the new owners of info Wars is going to be and we could say, hey, look, fresh start, we have experience, give us a job you can afford it.
Speaker 3: Chuck, Chuck.
Speaker 2: Wait, I'm going to stop you right there, because I know it's the Onion is taking over info War and I know it's Tim Tim Highdecker is taking it over. And to be completely honest, I actually thought of how could I actually send some sort of message to them to apply for a job, because I would honestly love to work at info wars dot com now for the Onion and make comedy material. And I feel that my experience gives me a lot of good knowledge where I'd be able to write a bunch of crazy it.
Speaker 3: Got a lot of good material. Yeah, I feel like I could do it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, No, definitely.
Speaker 3: Look, I mean maybe I'm not funny. No, No, that's the problem. Listen, Tomas, I'm an unfunny guy that would like to do that.
Speaker 9: But you know, well maybe I'm not funny either.
Speaker 3: Fun No, listen, I'm with you that.
Speaker 7: Do you think I brought it up just because I was being ludicrous?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 7: I meant it and the fact is I think we could both pull it off. I think if we work together, we could show.
Speaker 9: Up as a team. It would be unique.
Speaker 7: I wouldn't mind co hosting a show with you over there, especially if they're going to pay us a good rate.
Speaker 9: Let's do it, and it would be fun.
Speaker 3: I would love it, you know.
Speaker 9: Okay, So look that aside.
Speaker 7: Though, Here's the thing the right wing currently in the media, of course, is that the Onion's not really gonna take over the Alex Jones thing. And of course Alex is now desperately strapped, even though he had plenty of time to prepare the parallel broadcast. As I explained, when the Alex Jones Network was launched and everybody was screaming.
Speaker 9: The Onion took it over, Oh my god.
Speaker 7: And I pointed out that, you know, as per usual. Even on my show tonight, I pointed out, guess what, you know what, well, the Onion was supposedly taken over the front page anytime.
Speaker 9: You hit the store links on there.
Speaker 7: Even when the Onion supposedly controlled InfoWars dot Com, guess what, it still went to doctor Jones and his dad's vitamin company and all that you could still buy all the info war stuff, while the Onion allegedly took it over. So there's more than meets the eye. I don't know if the right wing spin is correct, but the right wing spin is like, oh, there's an injunction that's up in the air. It's not really them taking it over. But yeah, I've seen it reported both ways. And uh, frankly, yeah, I think the Onion is finally gonna take possession.
Speaker 9: But doesn't matter.
Speaker 7: Is it even relevant to Alex Jones who had a perfectly good parallel and what a year long commercial for the Alex Jones Network for war, So you know, how valuable is it.
Speaker 2: That's the dark side of what the Onion may or may not be doing, is they're just giving him more publicity even when they're trying to, like, you know, to be against him.
Speaker 3: Does it really work.
Speaker 2: There's no such thing as bad publicity that sort of thing, So, you know, And I love the idea of the satire of it, and I would love to make some and I've been saying for a long time there needs to be satire of conspiracy culture stuff more. And that's that's that's been a burgeoning thing. Like the first person to do it right, actually make it good. Was Connor O'Malley, the comedian. He's he's I mean, he is top notch. He's his material is so good. He's got YouTube, he's a stand up comedian, he's a writer for different comedy things. He's on top of it. I've not seen anybody do it better. The Onion's gonna be hard pressed to do it better than him. But be that as it may, this seems like it's something that's finally going out there which needs to happen.
Speaker 3: But the promotion of the old.
Speaker 2: Info Wars everything that is And another point I'll make on this. Anybody who is taking the side of Alex Jones and all of them there, you know, the old info Wars. If you're taking their side at all and saying like, oh they're being wronged, Oh these they're trying to steal stuff from. If you're on their side, you know, shame on you. First of all, I there's there's nothing, there's nothing good to be said about any anything to do with that. Now, some of the people that have escaped that cult over there that was running info Wars dot com. I mean, there's good people that have escaped, and continually people are leaving and says it's the same story every time.
Speaker 3: Like I had to get out of there.
Speaker 2: I was sick of, you know, doing this insane job, just spinning fake stories all the time, and they don't even go in as deep as they could. When these people leave into like the reality of the horrors that.
Speaker 3: Are going on over there.
Speaker 2: And Alex Jones, how bad of a person he really is. He's horrible. So if you're defending him, shame on you. That's all I have to say. And I know that there's a lot of people. Back to the point I made earlier, the people that have hung around in this world because they think that they can just keep waltzing around and that they're actually getting something out of this. Maybe monetarily they're getting a little. I doubt it's even very much. It's not worth it to continue holding up characters like this like Alex Jones.
Speaker 3: If you are.
Speaker 2: Putting him up on any kind of pedal stool, I don't care how low it is. If there's any kind of pedal stool, stop stop doing it. And the people that are doing it should know better. Anybody who's been around for even.
Speaker 3: Five years.
Speaker 2: But if you're talking ten, fifteen, twenty years. If you've been around doing this that long and you don't know by now what the story is over there, you're either a complete moron or you just you don't care.
Speaker 3: You're doing ethics.
Speaker 2: No, there's no ethics, because if you know what's going on, you won't have it. So you're either a total moron, which I think there are a couple of them, or you have zero ethical compass and what you're doing and you're presenting yourself as though that's it's like we're saving the world, and like they're the most ethical people this mission to save everything and gets back to the common person I was saying earlier, is taking all this in of that mission, that missionary drive, that evangelical.
Speaker 3: Urge in people that's being exploited.
Speaker 2: And not only are the people that they're watching for information presenting in that evangelical presentation, they themselves adopt it in their day to day actities of driving lift drives and things like that. So the point that you were making, Chuck earlier, these seemingly separate things. Different sort of apps are you could look at as the same app doing the same thing, building what building up the new world order? I don't know if it's ordered yet. But when it is ordered, it will be by algorithms, will be artificial intelligence, the artificial intelligence systems of the owners of what this thing being built up, which is the new America. The topic at hand every week now is what is being built all around us. It's quite obvious when you look at it. It's not even complicated. It's just complicated in the amount of you know, they would use data points, right if we're gonna use data science and all this stupid compside crap. The amount of data points that we have is huge. But don't let that confuse you. The basics of what's going on here is all quite simple, and so we get lost in the details. And it seems like so much of this fumbling and bumbling.
Speaker 3: All around and it's getting lost in the details.
Speaker 7: The New World orderly brought to you by Peter Thiel and Pallenteer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, well, yeah exactly. And it's really that simple. That's the group that has bought and paid for the government, and they're doing it so that they can continue rewriting the rules as they go. That's the whole point of what's happening now, especially if we're talking about the federal government and all the insanity we've seen over the past couple of years, that's what's happening. It's them going in there kicking everybody in DC who was there out and we could complain all those bureaucrats they had it coming.
Speaker 3: We could do that.
Speaker 2: But the point was all of the old school career people in d C got the concept was to boot as many of them as possible, so they could just swap out the government as a whole for a new technologically augmented or it's it's the technological backbone is what they're building. They want the United States Government to be run as one giant system that they own and operate of course, and any branches of government, any departments, they will all be under their control.
Speaker 3: They will be running them all. And are they going.
Speaker 2: To what do they have to gain from this? It's not just monetary gain, which there will be plenty of that, but it's control, obviously in every sense of the word.
Speaker 3: And it's so obvious that.
Speaker 2: Even like the good thing is that everybody's seeing this happen now, which is odd This that has become so obvious that there's not I haven't seen a good argument against this now, be that as it may. The propaganda machine, which is also part of this same thing. Let's simplify things too, it's just one other aspect. One one task that this giant algorithm has to run is the propaganda operations to get people going along with things just enough that they.
Speaker 3: Can continue doing what they're doing.
Speaker 2: That's working well enough so that it can create enough doubt in people that yeah, we've heard all this stuff about the takeover, the takeover of the United States system, and yeah, we see this rise of this oligarchy and we even know the guy, We know the names of the people doing it, and yeah they're billionaires, of course they are. But you know, just seating little seeds a doubt, just like, oh no, it's not that bad, or you know, they throw you off, they get you really back into the culture war. They bring that old thing out, They love that one. That's like their favorite, that's their favorite tool, and it seems to be their favorite one in the propaganda war that they're waging against us as the culture war.
Speaker 3: So don't engage.
Speaker 2: Do not engage, however tempting it may be, and that's for all of us. It's tempting to jump in there and try to you know, on either side of the debate, you choose very tempting.
Speaker 3: They're good.
Speaker 2: They're good at what they're doing. They know how to addict us. They've done they've been studying that for long enough, and they're the experts at doing that.
Speaker 3: So it's what they do. So don't fight them at that game because you're gonna lose. And we all have.
Speaker 2: Myself included, we're all partially I don't know if the word guilty is right, but you know, we've all played our part in this.
Speaker 3: So just.
Speaker 2: Be aware of all this. You know, that's the constant takeaway.
Speaker 3: Chuck. Do you have anything over there? I hear you over there. What's going on?
Speaker 9: Oh no, I'm listening along.
Speaker 7: I just I don't have anything really relevant to add here, just that we're coming close to the end of your hour, and I think this is a necessary discussion. I'm really glad that you're having it mostly with yourself. And sorry again for the interruption, but you know, I just wanted to stabilize stuff and and and help you out with your point at the same time. So looking forward to the Uncle hour, I have no idea what's going on this time? Although I bet you have one thing to discuss from earlier today, but outside of that, I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 9: So I'm looking.
Speaker 3: Forward to that.
Speaker 7: And you know, there you have it. So we're about at the end of this Age of Transitions episode. But we're not really at the end of the Age of Transitions episode, right, No, No.
Speaker 3: We never are.
Speaker 2: They continues on and on, whether we like it or not. This is the time as we're living in, so we can we can deal with it. We can, you know, deal with the card we've been dealt. And thank you Chuck for helping transition the Age of Transitions show into a brand new and improved ask SOMEMR live stream where I will eat my dinner every week, so all do viewers that saw me eat my food be sure to tune in next week where I eat something else and it'll sound a little different because the texture of the food will be slightly different.
Speaker 3: So that'll that. Man. If that's not a hook, I don't know what is. Well.
Speaker 7: Will you be taking listener Will you be taking listener requests for different things to ASMR like? Because I noticed that there are plenty of successful ones that like you want to hear me eat spaghetti, I'll do that. If you want to hear me eat crackers or play play with the comb or something, I'll do that. Are you going to start taking requests?
Speaker 2: Well, I guess I have to, im that's how this works. So I mean I don't really have a choice, Chuck. So yes is the answer. So there's no rules?
Speaker 3: Tell me there's no rules here?
Speaker 2: What do you mean you have to it's it's it's the rules of the analytics, Chuck. If the analytics deemed that I'm going to get more views by doing something, that's what I do.
Speaker 7: So you're going to be a slave to the algorithm and answer to the faceless uh supercomputer are Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have to. I mean there's no other choice.
Speaker 2: I make the rules. I just I'm just content creating. Why don't you want me to do, Chuck.
Speaker 3: I guess to do that.
Speaker 7: Don't make the algorithm.
Speaker 3: I just do what it says. Okay, I gotcha. There it is, Thank you, Chuck. We cleared that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, exactly, we cleared that right on up, so big, there you go, guys.
Speaker 9: You heard it here first.
Speaker 2: Okay, I guess I will try to tie a bow on the crypto or the all the sorts of scams that our dear leaders are running on us. Now here's a little note from that same story from earlier. This is another quote I'll just read off real quick. In August, Donald Trump Junior joined the advisory board of poly Market after venture capital firm seventeen eighty nine invested an undisclosed amount of money into the company.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, I got I got well, there it is poly Market.
Speaker 7: I got interrupt because poly Market was the thing I was trying to think of. Predict. It is that weird one with the dollar, and poly Market is the super hyper popular bet on anything. They have a billion scenarios up there, like almost literally, not quite, but almost. It's like anything you can think of, what color shoes will somebody wear the next time they're coming out of their house publicly. You know what will be the next word given first at a press conference, you know, et cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 9: It's pretty wild, man. So you know poly Market.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 2: Thank you, big surprise. Biff Tany in June is invested and making money off of that.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: So not only do these guys make the little bets and and they tell their buddies what bets to make they'rek here, this is coming up, and there's been so many stories about uh minutes before our dear leader drops some idiotic uh truth social post, there's all these bets that are made that will uh that make money based on what he has to say. So you know, this is a you know, it's just nothing to see here. There's there's nothing untoward. Biff Tannin isn't ruling over all all of us. That's that's a bunch of lib tard nonsense. I don't know how anybody would get that kind of idea about of anything, but uh, and I have I have a lot in my notes of just example of after example of just more of these digital scams that are being run because that's the economy now, is the system that's set in place that can be exploited by people with insider information. Guess what it's happening all the time.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: It's still illegal to have the insider information, but it seems as though it's impossible to prosecute anybody who does this because time and time again, if you look into any of these stories, nobody really ever gets in trouble for it. It's just always like, well, it seems as though somebody had fore knowledge of this. It seems as though somebody had for knowledge of that. The only one that seems to be popping up where maybe something will happen is this guy in the military, this Special Forces guy.
Speaker 3: Maybe he's going to get in trouble.
Speaker 2: That's the only one that pops up to my mind where somebody looks like they're caught. But when it comes to the guys that are, you know, the ones giving the orders to these special Forces guys, you think they're going to get in trouble. Ever, no they aren't. Not only are they going to profit off of these ridiculous prediction bets them and their chosen cronies, but they're going to profit on the actual form itself by owning it, like Biff Tannan Jr.
Speaker 3: And Call She and Polymarket and all that.
Speaker 2: Just for the record, I thought call She was one of those health food cereals, like a granola cereal. That's my memory of kal She being a granola cereal.
Speaker 3: Again, this is.
Speaker 7: Close close again, Cashi.
Speaker 2: Yes, So whenever I hear call She, I think of this granola cereal. But no, it's just another prediction market site. So nothing to see here, folks. This is the world we live in now, and I'm not here to throw judgment on the average person losing money to these things.
Speaker 3: I'm definitely not. I mean, am I going to make just.
Speaker 2: The statement of fact that when you bet just on a whole, you're going to lose more than it's it's a losing game unless you or who the house. You aren't the house. You're somebody walking in there. You're walking into a house where you're gonna get robbed. And it's just that simple. It always has been that.
Speaker 3: Way, still is.
Speaker 2: The house is now digital, it's now housed within your mobile device, but the basic rules are the same. You're going in there to lose money, and that's just playing simple fact.
Speaker 3: As a matter.
Speaker 2: If anybody wants to do that and spend time doing that and even rationalize doing it, I'm not going to judge anybody for that. I'm just going to sit here and crawl into a corner and weep over the state of the world, as I typically do every day, at least for a minute.
Speaker 3: Or two every day.
Speaker 2: I was gonna continue doing that, right, and you know it's not going to do anything.
Speaker 7: Hey is that a casino. That is that a casino in your pocket? Or you're just happy to see me Aaron. Okay, let's close this one out and get on Uncle. We need the comedy.
Speaker 3: We do we do?
Speaker 2: This is enough enough of We're sick of yarn about Biff Tannin and sons, so let's just move on. So the Age of Transitions dot com. Thank you for listening. Let me know what you want me to eat on next week's show. Uh, stay tuned to o'helly dot com for the Uncle of the Podcast show. It's coming right up, So stay here, h My name is Aaron Franz. As always, I will leave you by.
Speaker 1: Saying my name is Alex Dedule.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna turn you out far and farah and I practice.
Speaker 1: Personally injury law. I'm from Macon, Georgia.
Speaker 8: I grew up here.
Speaker 2: I love the small town feel that this place gives and how someone can feel like home when they're here.
Speaker 1: Being an attorney has.
Speaker 10: Allowed me to help people in need and to be able to give back to the community that I grew up at.
Speaker 1: When you combine the skills and the experience.
Speaker 5: Of a local attorney with the powerful resources of a big firm like Phara and Farah.
Speaker 9: Where are you going to find something like that?
Speaker 11: Called four seven eight four seven eight ninety ninety six thirty eighty Riverside Drive Making, Georgia.
Speaker 1: I am a.
Speaker 10: Welcome back, Welcome back the People's Voice. I am true Evans that I am the People's Voice. Thank you again for checking out the podcast this week. As always, it is greatly appreciated. As always, we thank everyone who has taking some time to listen to the podcast today. We do understand that you could be utilizing that time to do something else, so we are appreciative that you're taking that time to spend with us. As always, if this information is valuable you find it to be enlightening and worth sharing. We do ask that you subscribe to the podcast internal notifications. That way you'll be notified when each episode is released, and we do put out a new episode each and every Friday, which is heard on all podcasts platforms, and then they put a video out on YouTube every Wednesday as well for those who would like to watch the podcast. But at any event, we say welcome and welcome to the People's Voice podcast. So today I want to get into the topic about race in America, race in America, and specifically I want to talk about two things. I want to talk about race in relations to politics and specifically a partisan excuse me, part of partnership, partisan partisanship politics. I'm gonna I'm gonna keep saying it till I kid it right. Partisanship politics. And then also I want to talk about just race in general in the United States and where it's headed. So that's what I'm going to cover today. I want to talk about this today because we are officially less than a week out from the election for the President of the United States of America.
Speaker 9: If you are like me.
Speaker 10: At this point, you are beyond exhausted when it comes to politics here in the United States. I mean, if I never see another political ad, if I never hear about another rally, if I never have to see and not in a negative way, I don't want anything bad to happen to them. But if I never have to see Donald Trump or Kamala Harris again on another screen, if I can just walk into a barbershop without having the conversation, if I can just go to a meeting, get in an uber, I'm just tired. I'm tired, and so we are finally at the home stretch. But to finish us off, I'm going to talk about a little bit of politics today, So talking about race specific in politics. Typically in this country, at least traditionally, the last I don't know, fifty one hundred years have a you know, amount of time. Well I shouldn't say, however, amount of time. I mean, you know, Voter's Right Act. It's not that old. That was revised by Linda Johnson. But in terms of voting by race is what I want to talk about specifically today because so much is invested and talked about about who on what side is going to vote for a particular political party. And you know, a lot of the conversation, and rightly so, is that the white Americans are voting Republicans and the black Americans.
Speaker 3: And people of color of voting Democrat.
Speaker 10: And although that marketing has worked and has been you know, quite accurate, you know, over the last you know, a couple of few decades plus, that is very much changing and that is no longer the case. And a big reason for that is because the demographics of the country is changing. And I'm going to talk about some numbers about where we're at in terms of demographics by race. Also want to talk a little bit about voting trends by race, and then you know, I'll give some additional statistics and then close out from there. So one of the first things that I came across I came across this study that was done by the Pew Research Center. And in this study, what they did was they kind of did a great breakdown and they normally do so, right, it's not something, but they put together this status about how race plays a part in how voters vote. And in one of the graphics that they have here, and of course those of you who are watching YouTube you can see this. One of the first things they have here is a partisanship by race, ethnicity, and education. But but the graph, the graphic by race shows here that typically, and this is of course not a shock to anybody, but white voters typically lean towards voting for Republicans, Black voters typically lean towards voting for Democrats. Hispanic voters have typically lean to use.
Speaker 9: Expressed my caller stools.
Speaker 7: There anyone else who happens to get on the air of Jelly dot com, be not necessarily little Jelly dot Com or jump Chillie, and we are not responsible for getting stupidity which might ensue.
Speaker 3: Thank you cavilation through conversation.
Speaker 8: Oh, Chili dot Com.
Speaker 12: Honey, honey, honey, this is Mona see podcast cored cob red go wait here, we pick up your play.
Speaker 8: At your cellphones and hi may listens to I'll go to the podcast. Watch out.
Speaker 12: If you're sitting down for this or if you're standing up, the better get ready for this because.
Speaker 8: It's gonna hit the air drums. Uncle the podcast.
Speaker 3: You are listening to, Uncle the broadcast. My name is Aeron. I'm the nephew, and I hear there is the start show.
Speaker 8: Uncle he Ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 3: Here it is forgetting with Davies Friday.
Speaker 12: I'm jumping ahead of myself. Then lies it was fuddy by Now it is funny. So now it's a four hundred and two I mentioned I mentioned, Well you just did, and you're right right.
Speaker 2: It's four hundred and two episodes and onto the podcast tonight live on our Chili dot com every Friday night, eight pm Pacific, eleven pm Eastern.
Speaker 8: That's what we do. What are we talking about?
Speaker 2: Well, we're talking about whatever comes to mind. Usually this is what we do, and that's what we're gonna do tonight. We are taking calls. If a man wants to call in, you may call three one nine five two seven five zero one six. If you're listening on Chili dot com, if you're watching a livestream on TikTok, on YouTube, on twitch, whatever, any of you can call this number three one nine five two seven five zero six and you will be on the show with us.
Speaker 8: Talking, connecting, connecting to do to us.
Speaker 2: We'll be happy to speak with you. So please do call in and let me take a quick look at the old tic tac monitor here uncle to see.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: You know what's good about tick tac is that they're not giving me the problem where I have to sign up for it like every.
Speaker 3: Week now now anymore? Yes, it's not doing that anymore, which is akit good?
Speaker 12: It's a breakish finally because finally they know I'm on that.
Speaker 3: That's what I make.
Speaker 2: You know what it might be because we broke like the thousand follower mats. Yes, yes, yes, so take you tick tack and it's a little slack there. All the help we can get blamed me. But yeah, Olly dot com, let's take a look at the o'helly dot com chat.
Speaker 3: What are they doing over there?
Speaker 12: Have we can talk into the crazy pop yet, mister mister.
Speaker 3: You're talking about have I Have I gotten a hold of them to come back on? Yeah? I need to.
Speaker 12: What I need is because we got that last bu and I'm really tasting to taste. We all know what it is, but I can't do it yet because I want him on the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, go back a couple of shows we had him on recently where we drank What the heck did we drink?
Speaker 3: Oh? Colt forty five?
Speaker 8: Coke forty five? Did we drink? See, he's lost it already. People trying to remember coke forty five. It's a kind of a new.
Speaker 3: It's reformula.
Speaker 8: It's reformed. Brian and went to.
Speaker 3: Bud took over. That's right, Oh very good, uncle.
Speaker 8: You see, I know these things. I remember my mind from the two weeks ago.
Speaker 12: Then you can remember whatever you remember in the brains, mister side.
Speaker 2: You have to use your remembering to help me. Remember, Uncle, is with your one of your jobs.
Speaker 12: Trying to get your brain in in it and cooperate and knowing what you're talking about.
Speaker 3: That's gonna be a little harder.
Speaker 8: To do that.
Speaker 12: Well, that's what I'm trying to get you to do in some ways.
Speaker 2: If you can, then congratulations. I hope that you can pull that off. So yeah, we're here uncle the podcast. Thanks for being here.
Speaker 3: I'm having fun with the graphics on the show too.
Speaker 2: I get complaints from some people about the graphics, or I've heard complaints, but I think it's when I.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: But look, I can drop an alien in whatever I want. Look, there's an alien.
Speaker 8: And lady that's a female alien.
Speaker 3: That was a female alien.
Speaker 8: See how she looks? Don't you can't you tell how she looks?
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 12: I can tell from the boom, Yeah, I gun I brows, you can tell.
Speaker 8: I can tell that.
Speaker 2: Okay, So you're an expert at uh spotting the genders of aliens. What you are, that's what I'm one of your meant to say, the scale of well, that's you're beyond what I'm my capacity. I don't know the difference, you know. I know there's like sexless the weird machine creatures, and I don't know what they are.
Speaker 3: If they're like.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I can't tell the difference but you can. So whenever there's an alien, I'll ask I guess, so, you know, I guess we could just ask them what their gender is, what their pronouns are, and things like that.
Speaker 8: I want to get into a paint. Then they speak to us.
Speaker 2: They'll speak directly to us, the telepathy thing.
Speaker 12: Because because missus guy has the operation, knows how to do that with the arians.
Speaker 3: Oh, she knows how to talk to them. Think I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so she's she's got the communications side to this thing. You can look at them and tell what's going on with the you know, their gender for one thing, probably some other stuff.
Speaker 3: What other stuff do you do?
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, you'll find out when the aliens really get here, which they haven't yet.
Speaker 3: I haven't, but the promise is.
Speaker 2: There that they're going to show up. But our doorstep any second now, and the d aliens are just gonna show up.
Speaker 8: You know what?
Speaker 12: You know what I'm well for for just one moment while we're talking about arians.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I put something on your side. Well, on his last hour side.
Speaker 12: When one of those guys arians HiT's one of those people of his guys, I think they're gonna shoot the daylight out of them the way the way in the especially that king man, now that's in that house.
Speaker 3: It's just a matter of time, when, when, when and.
Speaker 8: Where exactly that's it.
Speaker 12: One of those guys at one of those people, and and that for that's just that moment, for that part. But for that we all got all I'm me and us, all of us that know about it, are going to have a good laugh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we sure are. It's not a question of kid, but when, but when?
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, not if.
Speaker 2: But now they're coming and we've heard about it a thousand times discount.
Speaker 3: Uh, they're not they're not invading.
Speaker 2: Don't worry. They're peaceful. That's fine. I'm honestly, I have they invaded. I tell you, I can't wait.
Speaker 8: You can't wait to see? Actually how they willing tool?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 8: I mean two in the head.
Speaker 12: If back to the plane. To the plane, that is interesting to me. I like to understand it.
Speaker 3: Okay, Hey, why not I have a conversation. Yeah, I would like to. Hey, I would like to meet a Nelien. Yeah, it'd be cool. It'd be cool to hang out with one, to talk to them. I'm up for it.
Speaker 12: In fact, in fact, take that a little for the back that that we're talking about.
Speaker 8: I want to, I want to, I want There was a commercial.
Speaker 12: I don't think missus sidekick seen this commercial.
Speaker 8: It was about golf.
Speaker 3: It was about golf.
Speaker 12: Yeah, and they're saying, well, there's a The guy said, there's an arian right over there.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm. He looked and whoa.
Speaker 8: That is a funny commercial. You should see the commercial of it.
Speaker 3: It's funny and it's.
Speaker 12: About the alien that he's seen him them playing golf.
Speaker 8: It was some I think you got to look at this.
Speaker 12: And tell I mean, miss miss missus sidekick here there's another one for her.
Speaker 8: To investigate.
Speaker 3: COM's got to look that martial law.
Speaker 2: Look it up, watch it, watch and laugh at it because it's funny.
Speaker 8: I know that that the man I don't know. He shows a face.
Speaker 12: The face wasn't really surprised, but it was something on us face.
Speaker 8: I can't remember. But when you want to see the commotion.
Speaker 3: Would have an egg on this face.
Speaker 8: And yeah.
Speaker 3: Then, speaking of which, why are you call in? Call in?
Speaker 2: Three one nine five two seven five zero one six. You can call in tell us about the aliens? What do you know about them? When are they getting here? What do they look like, uh, how do you tell.
Speaker 3: What gender they are? Uncle? Well, Uncle, already tell us about that.
Speaker 2: I tell us something else, anything aliens or anything else that you want to talk about. Honestly, we don't care. We're here, we're podcasting. We podcast about whatever we say.
Speaker 3: Is that simple?
Speaker 2: The rules are pretty uh loose, pretty uh pretty loose with the rules around here, our uncle, so a no cursing, please bother or not. Let's talk about any old thing. Man, This is simple.
Speaker 3: Uncle.
Speaker 2: We did a live stream auction today on our latest app that we've signed up.
Speaker 8: For right and I thought we were going mom minute. We looked like we were doing pretty good.
Speaker 2: We were trying to sell your baseball cards on Whatnot is what we were doing. So we're on Whatnot now what everybody's anybody's curious. We're Own Life Goods own like Own own Life Goods all one word. That's our account. We also have own Life clothing on Etsy. That's the clothing store I've been running for a while.
Speaker 3: So I used the same.
Speaker 2: Name but made it Own Life Goods because I'm not gonna only sell clothing on this Whatnot. We have your baseball card collection. The idea is we're going to try to sell stuff. But we did our maiden voyage today, uncle, and keep describing what we did.
Speaker 3: How do work?
Speaker 8: I wait a minute now, just a moment, then just.
Speaker 3: Sent Okay, is you at the shirt on that my t.
Speaker 8: Shirts on that on the base?
Speaker 3: Okay? Are you talking about the app we used to do the option? Yeah? Yeah, Am I going to do shirt sales? Sign? Is that a question?
Speaker 8: Yeah? It's no. Were you was yours on that before? Or no?
Speaker 3: I just signed up for this app?
Speaker 8: Okay, So I just my it was just my uh right now.
Speaker 2: All we've tried to sell on what not so far is the cards. I'm sure at some point I'll be selling clothing because that's my expertise.
Speaker 3: That's what I know. I don't know anything about cards.
Speaker 12: Well, maybe the people on the other side might, oh, like people that passed away no.
Speaker 8: No looking at us, they might know. I know, are you with chatting in the chat Moon?
Speaker 12: I don't want the thing and saying there's somebody in the chat Moon and he's talking.
Speaker 2: About Well, my naive hope was that I would get engagement from the chat about you know, what might look good what might not? In my care Uncle has this card. Uncle has that card. I was hoping somebody be like, oh yeah, that card is cool, or like no, this tops forties, nobody's gonna buy that, or like that. The chat would say something, but there was that. There just weren't many people. It wasn't a big deal. It was our main maiden voyage. We'll be back, we we I'm tasking my son to go through your card collection with an app so he can find out the ones that are actually worth something.
Speaker 8: That's what I need.
Speaker 3: We'll do, bring those and we'll sell those individually. Yes, we'll do. So. That's my plan and.
Speaker 8: Means one different time in the division.
Speaker 3: Uh single cards.
Speaker 8: A single clid.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So if he finds a single card of value, he will set it aside.
Speaker 3: He'll let me know like, oh look I said this was worth this, and now okay, we'll put it.
Speaker 2: Well, we'll get it ready, we'll prep it, and then we'll do a series an auction where we're like, okay, here's this card.
Speaker 3: It's I'm send it up for this an auction for one dollar.
Speaker 2: I'm giving it away for you guys. It's it's usually worth blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: But I'm gonna just give it away to you for a dollar, you're gonna rip me off.
Speaker 2: So we'll do that thing. And I'm going to make my son do the work on that. And you know.
Speaker 12: Well yeah, I mean, because I didn't get him do something besides his games.
Speaker 3: Gotta do something.
Speaker 8: I mean, there's something for him to do.
Speaker 2: I mean he's had he's already given himself a couple of different jobs where he's made money on his own.
Speaker 3: So I know that he's up for this, for this. So is the ringer broken? Oh?
Speaker 2: I haven't heard a ring. I haven't heard Chuck talk. I don't think I did anything.
Speaker 3: Well, no, you guys can't hear the ring?
Speaker 9: Look, yeah, because look look it.
Speaker 8: Did you hear that he's going on with these things?
Speaker 3: No? I no, I can't. You guys didn't hear the ring.
Speaker 7: Okay, okay, you guys didn't hear the ring. We do have a caller though, that's what happened. Sorry about that, but we do have a caller from New Jersey.
Speaker 3: Oh, caller from Jersey.
Speaker 8: Let us have him bring him in trying.
Speaker 13: I think you uncle, it's the count How you doing, County Kidney?
Speaker 8: What do you been happening?
Speaker 13: And I'm just wondering what your favorite alien is?
Speaker 8: Oh, the one that he made the copy of, so for look.
Speaker 3: The one that I've made a copy of. Your favorite alien?
Speaker 8: Well, well right now, I haven't seen a wheel yet.
Speaker 13: Oh you know, I mean like in a movie or something. Who's your favorite?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 13: What?
Speaker 3: Wa?
Speaker 8: Alien in a movie? I thought you told about you?
Speaker 3: Yeah? E T Uncle Oh e T. You like that one that's your favorite?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 13: The E one? What about like Tobacca?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh wait a minute, he's an alien too, Wait a minute, you could you could choose check.
Speaker 8: I got off a Chebacca too, Yeah, Tobacca. I like Chebacca and.
Speaker 12: H well yeah.
Speaker 2: Let's let's let's flip the question on on Pepper, and Pepper will ask you who's your favorite alien?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Who's your favorite alien?
Speaker 7: Ah?
Speaker 13: You remember the old show Ultraman. There was an alien on there would laugh like, oh oh oh, I liked.
Speaker 3: Him a lot. Cool? Yeah, I know Ultramann.
Speaker 13: Baultans.
Speaker 3: Was it Japanese series or were they movies? What were the Ultraman? Who it was? Media? What were those it was?
Speaker 13: It was a Japanese show. It was a Japanese show. They would duble in English very poorly and it was very funny to watch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's the battles.
Speaker 2: It's like Power Rangers is the same format of the show where there's these giant things fighting each other in the city, like Godzilla. That that Kaijuw's right, they're called Kaijus monsters fighting.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I mean I love Godzilla a lot too. I love all those monsters. Do you have a favorite Godzilla monster Uncle god Zula? Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know all the monsters that Godzilla has to fight. You remember all those different things in the King Kong's one. Yeah, he fought.
Speaker 13: Didn't fight King Kong?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I uh. And it's see what about Mecca Godzilla?
Speaker 13: What about your Aaron do you have them?
Speaker 2: I mean you know that I probably am partial to Mecca Godzilla. What was my age of transitioning and whatnot? I did Mecca Godzilla's gotta.
Speaker 3: Be up there. That's a good point. It's pretty classic.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: So I heading, yeah, I guess I gotta go with Mecca Godzilla.
Speaker 3: That's pretty cool.
Speaker 13: In the two thousands, they did one where it was like Mecca Godzilla, but it was the bones of the original Godzilla was like a ghost in the shell. Pretty cool.
Speaker 3: Crazy. I haven't seen that one. Huh. Yeah. I love the Godzilla movies myself. Uncle.
Speaker 2: How many of those old Godzilla movies have you seen? Have you seen a lot of the old Godzilla movies?
Speaker 12: I've seen goa mm hmmm, The King Kong, The King Kong.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and the.
Speaker 2: Manthre you know Mathra, right, the giant moth. Surely you've seen that one month Mathra.
Speaker 3: You don't know Mathra.
Speaker 8: It's like a bug.
Speaker 3: It's a giant moth.
Speaker 12: Yes, I think I go, yeah, I think I did, but I forget how it went.
Speaker 8: I forgot how it began, and did know that.
Speaker 3: The only thing I remember.
Speaker 13: The two little girls singing Mara Masra.
Speaker 3: Yep, yep, oh exactly. Yeah, that's the that's somehow. That's super memorable.
Speaker 2: So they did that, right, I guess if Popper and I both remember that?
Speaker 3: What cool monsters did? Did you guys have to fight? Pepper?
Speaker 13: Yeah, like a three headed one Dora.
Speaker 2: That's Getra, yeah or Girdra whatever it is Dora. Yeah, that one too, That one's pretty cool.
Speaker 9: What was the giant turtle?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yeah, I think that was camera.
Speaker 13: But they never fought.
Speaker 7: Oh, they never fought Okay, I just remember the Giant Turtle Spinning.
Speaker 13: Now that was like a separate movie series from another company. But they've never fought yet.
Speaker 2: They too, m this opportunity there. Okay, well, Son of God. Yeah have you seen that one where there's the little kiddies teach them how to blow smoke rings and all that, the little mini Godsill.
Speaker 3: You haven't seen that either, I don't think so. You haven't seen many of those?
Speaker 12: Okay, so not many many, but I do like to get back into one's.
Speaker 13: Not big on gods, That's okay, it is.
Speaker 2: It's a I feel like maybe Popper. You're in my generation, we're exposed to a lot of those because of they would play them on TV a lot, and so that's why we're familiar with it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they run a lot nationally.
Speaker 8: Yeah yeah, you guys know more.
Speaker 9: But see I'm a little older.
Speaker 7: They used to run those in massive marathons on like long weekends is what they used to do, like around Thanksgiving.
Speaker 8: I haven't seen him.
Speaker 9: No, I've seen them sure on TV.
Speaker 7: Uh And they they would run them on long weekends when I I was a kid, Like I swear like was it Labor Day weekend? Or whatever, and that Friday it would start and it would just be like the Monster movie weekend and like Godzilla would be on the whole weekend, all kinds of crazy Godzilla And the only thing that was consistent is that weird noise that he made.
Speaker 14: You know, Yeah, Godzilla is a lizit people, he's a lizard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Okay, it goes in the Yeah, it comes.
Speaker 8: Out of and pups out. Yes, yes, I did see.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 2: The the orgin story is in the first movie, which is actually a very good movie, was that an atomic weapon test brought to life Godzilla, who was like was it dead, like a dead dinosaur on the bottom of it somehow created Godzilla from out of the ocean, and it appears from the depths of the ocean to destroy the world that created it with its you know, evil warfare technologies.
Speaker 3: And there's a lot of interesting stuff going on in that Actually.
Speaker 2: There's thought and concept and you know, even philosophical stuff.
Speaker 3: Going on in that movie.
Speaker 2: The later movies this just a bunch of monsters fighting each other. But that first idea is actually, I mean, it's great, it's classic.
Speaker 7: And at one point they put together some clip movie I remember, and all of a sudden, Godzilla and King Kong were living on Monster Island and it was like a new movie, but it was cut together from the old ones. Did you remember that one pupper the like Monster Island?
Speaker 3: So the official yeah, it's.
Speaker 13: That might be Son of Godzilla was the one that was right after it had God's Little Sun in it.
Speaker 8: Yes it did.
Speaker 13: But I mean, you know, China was like the little boy daydreaming all about all the different monsters.
Speaker 2: Right, and the funny thing was that might be that might be the son of Godzilla.
Speaker 3: That's what that movie was, was a clip movie.
Speaker 13: And then they yeah, I think it's a clip show.
Speaker 7: Yes, yes, see what for me, it was impossible to follow because it was on a black and white TV. It was very small for me, right, so I'm looking at a small black and white TV and I could not understand anything that was going on because the dubbing was so bad because they were originally in Japanese. So they would be like, we must go get Godzilla in the mouth to be moving like ten seconds after that because the Japanese words were longer and so but you know, but the guy wasn't say anything, but his mouth was still moving. You know, and so I was totally distracted by that and could not follow the alleged plot of the movie that suddenly had Monster Island and now the governments of the world decided they needed to go get Godzilla and King Kong together to come and fight some bizarre alien that had come down. And yeah, then the son of Godzilla gets involved in the fight too, and it's this whole weird thing. And there's like some alien monster that just flew in from outer space one day, and they're like, well, Godzilla and King Kong, we'll we'll have to let them loose. So we gotta let them loose on the crazy monster from outer space because at least they're from Earth.
Speaker 8: Yay.
Speaker 13: Godzilla was one about Godzilla. He's from Earth.
Speaker 7: At least he's from irved him and King Kong, they're gonna team up.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 13: It was always fighting weird aliens. It was great.
Speaker 3: Weird One.
Speaker 13: The Newest One minus one was really good. It was kind of like a return to the original kind of movie where was more serious. If none of you have seen that, you should see that one.
Speaker 3: I did see it, and I like that. Yeah, it's on Netflix. Concept. Yeah, it made it to Netflix.
Speaker 8: Now, okay, that's another thing I got again and put it back on mine. It is that the modern side?
Speaker 7: Is that the modern one where people got upset because Godzilla ate a dog in somebody's backyard, Like he just walked by.
Speaker 9: And snatched up a dog and he is that that one?
Speaker 13: I don't think so. It was like work time Japan, so it was like in the set in the forties, even though it came out like two or three years ago. It's a I don't remember it meeting a dog.
Speaker 3: It's a new.
Speaker 2: Movie that's a period piece, which is interesting. It's a period piece set in the same time that I think the original movie came out, or maybe a little before that.
Speaker 3: How old is the original movie.
Speaker 13: It's just like a little bit before before I think.
Speaker 3: Is it before the period piece itself would take place before the original Guyzilla was released? Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 13: Yeah, yeah, yeah, the new one takes place before the original.
Speaker 3: Oh before yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that does seem right, Yeah, a little bit before, like by maybe a dec too.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I want to say there's probably something conceptually going on with why they chose to do that in relation to the original movie. There's probably something that they made the choice going on there. I can't think of what because it's been a while since they've seen either.
Speaker 13: I think it's just the World War two kind of like analogy where you know, the atomic bombing and then like sure, they just made it closer to the end of the war.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, or maybe them.
Speaker 7: Yeah, maybe the atomic bomb was the reason why Godzilla was woke up from his you know, ancient sleep as a dinosaur on the bottom of the ocean or something.
Speaker 9: That might have been a plot at one point too. But you guys don't remember.
Speaker 7: The Godzilla movie like in the two thousands somewhere since the year two thousand, where there was a big controversy because Godzilla walks by a backyard and you know they're they're watching, like you know, like in Jurassic Park, you know the glass of water boom boom because the dinosaurs are coming. Well, Godzilla is so big, he's shaking the water in a swimming pool, is.
Speaker 9: Doing that right, boom boom, And then he.
Speaker 7: Just like runs right by and there's a dog in the backyard barking at it until he sees it, and.
Speaker 9: Then the dog cries and then the dog is gone.
Speaker 7: Now you don't see Godzilla eat it, but it's kind of implied that Godzilla ate the dog.
Speaker 13: I think that's isn't that the second Teristic Park movie where the t Rex he's the dog when he's like rampaging through San Francisco.
Speaker 3: I could have swore it was.
Speaker 7: A Godzilla movie that was the contract.
Speaker 3: But maybe I'm wrong.
Speaker 7: Listeners can correct me all you want, but I thought it was just hilarious that there was a big like you.
Speaker 13: Know, I mean, I know a t Rex eats the dog in that one.
Speaker 7: Okay, maybe that's what I'm thinking of. But it must have come out at the same time as Godzilla though, and there was something with Godzilla where it was implied he ain't a dog.
Speaker 9: Also, I think the.
Speaker 2: Two thousands, the early two thousands Godzilla, which was terrible.
Speaker 3: It might have been that or from a promo piece from that.
Speaker 2: And we have creative accents in the chat at twitch, so hello, he says hello to everybody to have you hear creative accents.
Speaker 7: I know he's okay, we haven't heard from him in a while.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, good to have you here man. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Likewise, the feelings mutual there, so thank you for being here and if anybody knows the answer to these bizarre questions we're asking, it's a probably creative accents. So was it Godzilla or was it.
Speaker 3: Was the other choice here?
Speaker 2: Oh the Jurassic Park movie where either Godzilla or the t Rex eats it Dawn.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the thing that, Yeah, the reason why I stuck with me because Yeah, the reason why it stuck with me is it was such a controversy over something that was clearly you know, fake, Like it's not like they really hot.
Speaker 3: Like calm down.
Speaker 7: And back then especially, they murdered hundreds of people in movies in a half hour. You know, you'd watch eighty deaths during a Rambo movie, but one dog gets it and people freak out, you know.
Speaker 9: I mean, I'm just saying.
Speaker 8: That seemed crazy. How do you do that?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 9: I mean, you know too much.
Speaker 3: People even do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, people have always been very sensitive about animals, more so than they are about their fellow human beings. And I think, not just in media, but in real life, people are like, really, not that we should be violent toward animals, not at all, but I mean should we not maybe care.
Speaker 3: A little more about other people and then animals? Like is there? Is it?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 2: To have tears or is it correct to care more about animals because they're quote unquote innocent and we're not. We're equal devils that love killing and doing violent things to each other and nothing else.
Speaker 3: Does that count? Pupper? You have some thoughts on this to day?
Speaker 8: I didn't think about this.
Speaker 3: Is there something similar?
Speaker 13: A lot of people do ask me because of my name that like how how I feel about dog and things being portraying being killed in video games and movies? To me, I don't mind as long as it's not my dog, because it's like if a dog is attacking me in real life, I'm killing that. Yeah.
Speaker 12: Fact, in fact, what I had a I had a talking about a dog full moment.
Speaker 8: I went to we was going to my.
Speaker 12: I on Palm Beach Coney UH picnic. At the time it almost Ova and this pit.
Speaker 8: Bull behind in behind my blow. The stuff had changed to the thing came in bit me.
Speaker 3: You got bit by hit big boot.
Speaker 8: But an itchy wasn't damn all the way in.
Speaker 3: Well, you're lucky it wasn't because that could be bad. I know.
Speaker 12: This was back when I was in Florida, floid big when I was working and Uh, I went to the vet, went to the clinic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and everything.
Speaker 8: It was okay, it was just deep in.
Speaker 2: If a pitbull gets a hold of you, oh boy, they can. They can easily kill smith. I mean children, they can. Just they're famous for doing this.
Speaker 13: Dow its eyes out.
Speaker 3: Terrible, terrible.
Speaker 13: That's my suggestion. Like I love my dog, but like if my dogs were attacking a child, like I'm killing my dog, I'm saving a human, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got that way. Yeah.
Speaker 12: Well though if it got if that piece got into me, oh boy, that that dog bit me would be history. It would be if you're gooda got into people when it did.
Speaker 3: Good thing, that's damn.
Speaker 13: I mean they can they can kill people.
Speaker 3: They have that.
Speaker 8: That's it.
Speaker 3: Let's see chat.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, we have the answer. In the chat, creative accents came through. He says that dog gets eaten in Jurassic Park. There we go, there's the answer to our question. Thank you accent.
Speaker 7: Okay, then I stand corrected. I stand corrected. I thought it was a Godzilla movie. I'm sorry because crazy plots just kind of you know, swams, you know, combined in my head. So my apologies.
Speaker 3: Thank your creative accents.
Speaker 12: You can't You can't stunt a kind of eadric movie for apartment.
Speaker 8: Kind of movie like that is.
Speaker 3: What I mean.
Speaker 8: You would not want to do that, you would, well, that's what you would want to do something like that.
Speaker 3: Don't try it.
Speaker 13: And Tuck's defense, I think it was the second Jurassic Park and then like the first American Goddila came out shortly after that, so it was a very short gap of time.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it was probably in the me I'm that.
Speaker 13: Terrible American Goddila movie at Mattham Proderick, right.
Speaker 7: It was probably in the media at the same time, and that's how I mixed it up.
Speaker 9: But still, yeah, I'm happy to be corrected.
Speaker 3: But it's just funny.
Speaker 8: He's like, he's not collected.
Speaker 3: We've got our research.
Speaker 8: The accidents is collected.
Speaker 2: Changing that to you, Actually, that's what you hired him for, right, Uncle, That's why you hired creative accidents.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's what that's his hiding, that's your hiring for doing that.
Speaker 12: And in THECE, that's his position on that's your position on the broadcast area. I figured, well, why not give it to him after I'm hid Chuck, and then and to help you and and there's.
Speaker 3: I'm on the payroll, right, what's my official title?
Speaker 2: Again? Uncle, I don't reclass are calling my position? What I do for my job duties include?
Speaker 3: What a my job duties?
Speaker 12: That's a good question. I've been trying to figure it out.
Speaker 2: I think I might have myself forgot and maybe that's why I don't know them as well as maybe I should sometimes because I forget what I'm supposed to be doing. Sometimes not all the time, just every now and again.
Speaker 8: That occurs, Jack, what would you cool not your position doing? Behind you?
Speaker 3: And yeah, Chuck, what do you think of what am I doing?
Speaker 8: I don't know, you know, I think it's better position.
Speaker 7: I think it's fascinating that you don't know what he does.
Speaker 9: That that's beautiful.
Speaker 3: I have no notes.
Speaker 9: I just that's that's great.
Speaker 2: Now, then come too, I thought this was no I thought he does he's in charge of that specialists.
Speaker 3: But that's not his whole job, is Poppa right? You know that's not a whole job job.
Speaker 8: That's just a touch touch to.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 13: That's not that's not the same sidekicks?
Speaker 8: That is that his whole thing side well has been sideki dang?
Speaker 3: Is that it?
Speaker 8: Uncle?
Speaker 3: Is my title sidekick. It has been Okay, wait.
Speaker 8: A minute, it has been. It has it has been?
Speaker 3: What do you does it continue to be that?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: It still is still out.
Speaker 8: I still haven't.
Speaker 1: Man, this is this.
Speaker 12: I gotta add a knob, but I'm thinking this what you're doing a sidekick with knobs?
Speaker 8: No, with this touching the tap? Okay, called a sidekick with knobs, touching the tap?
Speaker 9: Okay, got him.
Speaker 8: Just a minute?
Speaker 3: This two technicals.
Speaker 8: Well, you're the one stunning. You're doing it again tonight. You're doing it here. You're doing it here, looking and playing with these things. You brought it up.
Speaker 12: I'm trying to put I'm trying to put a final tampa on it, trying to figure out what it could be.
Speaker 3: Down for the for the average listener. We're getting far too technical with our jargon. Okay, they're not going to follow what this is.
Speaker 12: And then touching the two touching the tamps, not not the buttons, touching the taps with the knobs, touching the what do you call that sidekick?
Speaker 3: And touching the taps with the knobs, No.
Speaker 8: The one you're tapping your computer?
Speaker 2: What do you call what.
Speaker 8: I'm talking about on the computer that's great. He's tapping his fingers. Oh my god, what is that middle peach.
Speaker 3: Drink?
Speaker 8: We got something to laugh about. This tapping on this doing thing.
Speaker 3: My stomach hurts.
Speaker 8: Man's tonight and it's absolutely banana. This way. You're going this way. You don't know what you're doing with that with your fingers. Here it goes again, people, There it goes again. You can put this on tick tat. Oh god, let's put this on ticktac.
Speaker 3: I believe the word you're searching for his track pad. Maybe there's there. I think that's.
Speaker 8: A won't try me tell me.
Speaker 3: What it is?
Speaker 8: What kind of nut I was?
Speaker 3: I was kind of preferring macadi? What was it tapping the bo He asked what kind of nuts you were?
Speaker 7: I said, macadamia?
Speaker 3: Sorry, those are good nights. Oh don't they ever?
Speaker 8: Oh that reminded me. The cooking machine out.
Speaker 3: Are you talking about your tic tac cooking.
Speaker 8: Machine? I'm telling about that heavy thing I have to kill you.
Speaker 12: And the big mixer, yeah, baking mixer that you have to bring it in the you got to bring it in.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I gotta bring in the kitchen combining forgot about that. About everything going on, today.
Speaker 3: I don't know what's going on after the time.
Speaker 2: We have an audio clip that I think we used an old show of you getting that thing out that I edited because I recorded that those Daily life audioce pressure.
Speaker 3: I edited that one.
Speaker 8: What do you think it was? I test people.
Speaker 2: I probably have the clip itself, like on an old hard drop I could take up.
Speaker 3: Maybe we'll get.
Speaker 8: There's one thing you gotta pick it out.
Speaker 2: They didn't play that against I need to bring more of those clips out that they are fine.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, it's doing crazy tonight.
Speaker 12: We know what this talk amount his tiptac ticking over here on this seat. He's starting it again.
Speaker 8: There he goes, TikTok is tick tagging this this man doing it. There he goes, there he.
Speaker 3: Goes every time.
Speaker 2: So what uncle is doing is every time I touch the uh the laptop computer, which is what I'm running the livestream on, every time I touch it.
Speaker 3: Well, that's we figured out what my job is. That's that's the important part. I figured out what I do.
Speaker 2: I touched the laptop. I'm the guy who's here touching the laptop.
Speaker 8: And can't think about what means when he does that.
Speaker 3: Did you want here? They call me sidekick. That's the job.
Speaker 8: Okay then okay, so well we figured out the job, man truck.
Speaker 3: I feel good about knowing what I'm doing.
Speaker 8: It is wrestling truck, wrestler here, Okay, it's very popular. Yes, you see that one on you wrestling? Uh somebody this guy.
Speaker 3: He's talking about the picture of you as Rocky Balboa. Yeah, I've seen that one.
Speaker 8: That's what you.
Speaker 9: So that's pretty.
Speaker 3: You know, we know what we know Chuck's job.
Speaker 8: We know that we know what his job is. His top one, your top.
Speaker 3: Two on top two.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and I'm the most operator my show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's your show.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, my show.
Speaker 3: That's how Chuck is the producer.
Speaker 8: It's like day loss. I think we I think we found out what this thing is going to be about tonight the show. The show. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 12: It's gonna be about this thing, and and and and as goulas, Yeah, I don't have my time clock. My time clock is on the thing, so I don't know my time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll have to check the I mean, because we do see us how this is a job. As we're saying, we do have to clock in before we start the show.
Speaker 12: So there was clocking in and then then once you have to do clock in and do your tapping, you go.
Speaker 3: Again to tapping tapping the bottom piece.
Speaker 2: Yeah, got to clock in before you do that. So I hope we all remember to do that tonight. Otherwise we're not going to get paid. We're to figure out, you know, let payroll know how to fix that problem.
Speaker 3: How do you make the ending of the show.
Speaker 8: I'm trying to make a new one. I can't.
Speaker 3: We can we can do with the shoutouts? We could we you want to go to shoutouts?
Speaker 12: Uncle, Yeah, the shareown we have a caller and everything. Okay, yeah, cole Is, let's get the shoutouts out.
Speaker 8: Of the way to.
Speaker 3: Shout out.
Speaker 13: All right, I'm shouting out to Godzilla. All the mouses has ever fallt and keep on fighting and fighting for like sixty years.
Speaker 3: Keep going, man, there you fight in a good fight. All right, Thank you, Pepper. We Hey man, it's great when you call. Really great to hear from you for being care guys. Wait for this show, but the previous show.
Speaker 9: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 8: What's you talking about?
Speaker 12: That?
Speaker 8: Going there?
Speaker 9: You go from from Jersey to Japan?
Speaker 13: There it is.
Speaker 3: Okay, now, who's next on the list Uncle for shout outs?
Speaker 8: Jake could, I'm gonna do the yamps line.
Speaker 3: In from the outside end. Okay, Chuck, who you got the shout out to?
Speaker 7: Well, you know, I just want to shout out to everybody for listening, and uh to count proper for calling in. I appreciate that we get to do this every week and it is fun and I gotta tell you, I haven't laughed this hard in a while. So shout out to Uncle for making me crack up. And uh, also, you know, just shout out to everybody who's involved. I appreciate you guys. And uh, that's about that. If you want to shout out on my show next week, drop something in at o'chelly dot com and that will happen.
Speaker 9: You'll be named.
Speaker 7: Executive producer of one of the shows that occurs, whether it's a Short attention Span DJ theater or the.
Speaker 9: Call in show or something in between.
Speaker 3: There you go, all right, great, shout out shot Uncle, who's next? Who has to shot next?
Speaker 8: Yourself?
Speaker 12: Men'll only hand Buffo, Chuck, you and me on, so I'll shout out.
Speaker 2: I'll shout shout out to the knobs that I use Shout out to the bottom piece, Shout out to the thing that I tap all the time.
Speaker 3: Shout out to, of course.
Speaker 2: Everybody who listens, the callers, anybody who happened upon the show, the Tic tackers, uh special thanks to Popper and creative accents.
Speaker 3: Tonight, I can I can hit my ending on and yeah, I guess that's it for now, Uncle, who you got?
Speaker 12: Shout out to the aliens. Oh, well, these aliens that we hadn't spit a discussion about for tonight now and hello, well the inside coole is like I'm saying, out of the country. I know they're probably out Damn. I hope they've been listening tonight.
Speaker 3: And got out to you. This is the.
Speaker 8: Finding to figure out what can I end this with?
Speaker 3: Oh you're you're saying, like the format of the ending you want to switch up a little bit?
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, what I mont a change?
Speaker 2: Well, we give, we give the social media is the ad Uncle podcast? Asked Uncle the podcast on TikTok Uncle the podcast dot com?
Speaker 3: And then usually I hand it over to you to bring it home.
Speaker 8: For the week and then I don't like that, uh yeah, bringing it home? But is that what my ending is? Bringing home?
Speaker 3: Well that's what it has been. Do you like that or you want to switch it up for that? Oh?
Speaker 12: Oh okay, okay, that that was, But that's what I was trying to figure out.
Speaker 8: Well, okay, okay, this is the what you said.
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah, and so bring it out for the week, Uncle, going to see the next Friday by by, That's what I'm gonna say.
Speaker 15: That's nuclear holocaust. You know what uranium is, right, called nuclear weapons and other things like lots of you know what uranium is right, barred things.
Speaker 11: Things have done with uronium, including some bad things, lear holocausts.
Speaker 8: You know what uranium is, right, Uncle.
Speaker 2: Do you remember that time when Benjamin Fulford said that an Asian secret society was going to dispatch ninja's to take down the Illuminati.
Speaker 8: Oh that's interesting, yeah in the clatoon?
Speaker 3: Yeah did that ever work out too good? No? It didn't, did it?
Speaker 2: But here on o'chelly dot com Radio network things work out a bit better, don't they?
Speaker 8: Much better?
Speaker 12: Much me is clear and understanding about the programs, the programs, how much clearer getting live people into it. They really have a good conversation going.
Speaker 2: Much better, much better scene, I say, forget Benjamin Fulford and his Ninjas and listen to the Ochelly dot com radio network.
Speaker 8: I agree, it's straight to the point, straight talk, and I like that idea.
Speaker 9: O Chilly dot com