Speaker 1: Welcome back, ladies and gentlemen. This is David Patrick Carey with Church of the Eternal Logos and I am joined by author, researcher comedian Jay Dyer. How you doing today, brother?
Speaker 2: What's up? Man? So glad to be back with you. And as I was telling you before the show, I really appreciate you having me on to discuss this because it's one of my favorite topics. Sam Tripley is the only other person that's invited me on to talk about it, So yeah, I love to nerd out about this topic. So I really appreciate you having me back.
Speaker 1: Home, horse man. That blows my mind because we were planning on doing this sometime the end of last year, but you know, life and everything just keeps getting the way. And I raped out to you after one of your fourth hours and I was like, dude, and you basically covered like this topic in brevety brevity. It was like I think it was like forty some minutes. And I was like, dude, that was fantastic. That was so much stuff I had never heard. And You're like, oh, well we should do a stream on it. I was like, yeah, absolutely, So I appreciate you and all your work and coming over here and kind of sharing some of your wisdom with us. So you know, I'm going to be more of a person asking questions and prying into your knowledge because I tried to do some preliminary research on this topic, and I was wanting to reach out to you. Maybe there was a particular paper or something to read, or specific books, but I'm just kind of going through the Internet and finding blogs and stuff, and some of some of what you mentioned was in there, but you had a lot more details. How do you where would you begin and introducing this topic? I mean, do you do you start with like Lawrence of Arabia some of the earlier where do you see this topic? It was sort of intro into it. Maybe from the outset I could recommend what some of the good literature on the topic is because there's a lot, but a lot of people don't know what that is or where to find it.
Speaker 2: So some of the books are more recent, some of them are a few decades old. But my entrance into this subject matter was indirect. It was through watching documentaries back in two thousand and three. I won't say the documentary because it might trigger something, but Jason Burmas did a well known documentary back then, and that kind of at first hitped me to Middle Eastern stuff, and you know, I liked history of England and British Empire stuff, so that's maybe my entrance into that subject matter was back then. But I would say even throughout the two thousands, I really didn't know a whole lot about it. And I'm not an expert. I wouldn't say I have like a PhD level knowledge of it, but I have a pretty good knowledge and I've read a lot of books on it, so I think I can speak to it. Probably the best introductory book for this subject would be F. William Ingdall's book Lost Hedgemon, because he goes into kind of the layout of the Middle East and the basics of the game plan from the West and from the competitors to the West, which were different competitors at different times. If you go back to the late eighteen hundreds, it was it's called the Great Game, and this is Russia versus the Anglo power, right, so it's the UK right, what becomes the Atlanticist establishment during the Cold War. Lost Hegemon is a great place to start for understanding the background. Then, I would say for more specifically kind of what we're talking about today. Mark Curtis, who's a Royal Society researcher. He wrote a book called Secret Affairs, and it's a really good five hundred page book. And I want to stress that most of the material that I'm referencing or talking about is not conspiracy material. So you'll notice again Curtis is a He works for the Royal and Sugar National Affairs. Okay, so this is up near the top of the pyramid in the West, so it's not anything to do with, you know, outlandish theories or whatever. I try to stick to the academic literature on this topic. There's another really good book that approaches it, not so much from the UK angle as that book does, but Robert Dreyfuss's book Devil's Game is the next book I would recommend, and that book approaches the US's alliance with various factions and versions of radical Islam for the last sixty seventy years as part of the Great Game, as part of the Cold War, and other really important texts too. I'll just mention in passing would be probably gals Mounier. It's m U N I E. R. Black Gold, spies. He's a French researcher and writer, and this is the last book I covered on the subject, and it was it was also really good, So this might actually be a better starting point for people who are into just the history of the British Empire's approach to the Middle East. And then some years back I interviewed the author's gold and Fitzgerald, who wrote the book Invisible Empire, which is about the history of the British Empire's approach to Afghanistan. So those are some of the starting point texts if you people do find this interesting. And then there's kind of a magnum opus mega work that's very difficult, and it's Stephen Dorrell's massive It's about a thousand page book history six and this comes at it from a very critical perspective. There's other texts as well, obviously tragedy and hope. Obviously Anglo American establishment by people would be important as well. And in the Milliner Fabian text by Jowan Ratu has multiple chapters that are very relevant to what we're talking about today. And this can just keep going on and on. I mean, you can get into the history of you know, Ian Fleming's life, and although it doesn't relate necessarily to Islam, it gives you kind of window into you know, British operations and you know their approach to the Great Game, which is unique. It's earlier than the US and for many people who may not be aware, British intelligence is who sets up American intelligence. So you can even go back to early as the Inquiry, which is prior to the OSS, the first so called intelligence establishment in American nineteen forty two under FDR and all that, and then we get the nineteen forty seven Security Acts which creates the CIA we know of as the CIA. So British intelligence is who came over here and set that up for us. So it's a pretty wild story, but this is how we kind of get America doing what the British Empire did, as you pointed out, back to the time of T. E. Lawrence. So want a movie introduction to this subject matter? Actually, yes, the Peter O'Toole famous movie where he plays T. E. Lawrence the bisexual, perhaps not even bisexual, perhaps just skittles of the British Empire. But what's fascinating And I'll stop yapping after this because and there's tons more books and documentaries. But one thing that's fascinating is how much of this relates to the establishment of the nation State of Israel, and this plays into the Balfour Declaration. This plays into the establishment of a Jewish state, which I believe it or not, many of the pro Arabist British spies were very opposed to, and so there was a faction amongst the British elite Rothchilds and others who favored the nation state of Israel being in the Middle East, and most of the Arabist British spies actually were opposed to this, and they said it was going to cause all these problems and wars. It was a powder k It was you know, unfair to the people that were there at the time, and even that was unfair to Jews who were being put in this sort of maybe less than desirable location for geostrategic reasons. So they're kind of like a chess a chess piece basically. So it's huge. It ties into oil. It's a lot of it hass to do with oil and resource war, and that's what a lot of the wars are for is resources well.
Speaker 1: And so one of the things that I always found just doing preliminary research, is that, like you said, this is not a conspiracy, This is just facts that British intelligence has been noted multiple times of encouraging radical Islamic groups that are that are explicitly like anti West. And when you bring up Israel, you know, the whole narrative is that that's like a Western nation in the Middle East. And this is one of the reasons why there's such a great ally is that they have all this cultural sympathies to us and the you know, expansion of the same sort of Western project. So why is it, I think we already know the sort of false dialectic and everything like that, But in regards to oil control, the expansion of Israel, how is it that British intelligence when did they begin to really see, you know, facilitating these hobbyists and these radical Islamic groups as a geopolitical and strategic tool to actually gain power and expand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so if you go back to the period of the British Empire when it was beginning to kind of wane, you see competitors that they wanted to have every possible advantage against. So those competitors were France, Turkey, the Ottomans and Russia. So you basically have these powers involved in a big game to control this region for multiple reasons. Resources are a huge part of it. Hence the title of Munye's book, Black Gold Spies. That's the oil which once oil discovered, that kind of becomes one of the main motivators for the British explorers and archaeologists who are the spies. They're not really there to you know, learn the cultures because they just let Now, some of the people did love the cultures, right, They really did immerse themselves in the local traditions and the ethnography of these peoples. In fact, some of them may have actually converted to Islam. It's hard to know whether they really were converts or whether they were just doing it for their espionage cover, like Saint John Philby, that's the father to Kim Philby, the famous turncoat Soviet spy who was a British operative during the Cold War, who, along with the other you know, famous Cambridge spy ring went to the Soviet Union. Because they've decided that most of them, by the way, were also skittlesmen, so they were also compromised, and that was part of what the KGB was very effective in doing the Cold War was compromising skills operatives. But regardless, way earlier than that, you had Philby's father as one key example. Beyond probably t Lawrence is probably the most famous, but probably the next most famous would be Saint John Philby who went and became a He converted to Wahabism, and he seems to have been pretty serious about it, even if it was spy cover. He did it really well. I mean, he'd donned the garb, he went full hobby, and this was probably what was necessary for him to be able to strike deals with for certain tribes and you know, basically helped to set up what we know of as the Saudis. So the British Empire went in and they wanted to set up their men, put their proxies pay off, and have their tribal chieftains right running things. And this is what they did, not just with men's spies like Lawrence and Saint John Philby, but and there's many others, but also with women, which is kind of weird. There's a couple famous British Arabist women spies, and that might have actually been very useful precisely because they were women, because you know, the Arabs and the tribes might not have expected, you know, this lettered you know, frail British woman, you know, to be a spy. But in the case of Gertrude Bell Frey as Stark, these are two a pretty famous, wealthy British women who ended up being British spies who helped set up in the case of Iraq, like basically they just chose, okay, it's going to be even south and we create Iraq. Iraq is a created country by the British Empire, as is Saudi Arabia. And to get back to the main point, I'll stop yapping. One of the ideas was to control Mecca, right, So the British Empire thought, if we could control Mecca, that'd be a huge positive for geopolitics in terms of how we managing control Islam. That would be a blow to the Ottomans. And so once the Ottomans were falling apart, you have this secret deal called Syke's Pico and this divides up amongst Russia, France and England the Middle East, and this is kind of how we have the Middle East that we know today, with many of these countries kind of being creations of the British Empire. So you've got like Jordan, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, these are all former British areas. And it's not just the British. Russia and France tried the same thing. It's just that, for whatever reason, the British ended up being the most successful in getting a hold of areas in the Middle East. And Napoleon tried it, the French tried it, the Csars tried it. They just for whatever reason, we're not as successful as the British.
Speaker 1: How close do you so? Taking a step back in regard to the royal family in Saudi Arabia, one of the things that I saw, but I didn't see any citations just looking that they believe that the British intelligence was instrumental in placing them in power. Absolutely, What are your thoughts on that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's without question. I mean, it's just pretty much that's the history. You know, there's a movie that was just made that's not that great, but it was a decent movie presentation of what's in the GUIs Mounier book. Nicole Kidman actually played a Gertrude Bell in the I don't know if it's a Netflix movie or something, but it's like something like Woman of the Desert or something like that. It was a okay movie. It's a little slow, but it's I mean, it's fairly accurate according to what they relate about her history and her background. But yeah, so basically, Lawrence was kind of the guy for and Philby. They were kind of the guys that were doing Wish Empires operations in the Saudi Arabian region, and they just chose these tribal chieftains that they had the best rapport with and the ones that they thought, you know, would be the most useful. And I mean, I don't have any proof of this, but I mean I don't think it's accidental that they sent Lawrence in who was, you know, at least bisexual, if not just and so because he could have been a very good operative for compromising people. And if you think about, you know, in terms of Islam, if somebody was compromising that way with Lawrence, I mean, that would be the end, right, So that would be powerful a compromise. But we'll also have to understand that not many people realize that Lawrence was operating at the behest of the Milner Fabian socialist circles of Lord Rothchild, Lord Milner, Cecil Rhodes, and as handler was a guy named David Hogarth who was known as his quote spiritual father. He might have been his handler in more ways if you catch what I mean, right, I'm being serious. I mean this is I know how this stuff works.
Speaker 1: You know, I totally believe the real world here.
Speaker 2: But another thing that people don't know that's worth mentioning in regard to the Saudi stuff is that throughout the Middle East they had also set up quite a few Masonic lodges, and the Masonic lodges were also a means by which the British Empire was able to do a lot of intelligence work. They got a lot of information and intel through the Masonic lodges, so that played a role which not many people know about. But Mounier mentions that in his chapter on to E. Lawrence, And basically they just found that. I think the key here is that it's not so much which ideology they liked the best, but I think that what happens is the Wahabbi Salafi radical verse is a great destabilizing force, right, So it's great as a kind of a cult means of controlling people. If you can control the tribal chieftains and the you know, emoms and all that. Uh, and it's great for destabilization when you need to use it. And this explains actually what the former head of Massad recently just said in a massive interview on Al Jazeera. They asked him why has Israel more recently been supportive of al Nustra in Syria and the destruction of the previous Baphist you know, assad secular type regime, nationalis type regime, And it's because it's a destabilizing force. And that's nothing new in regard to what the former Massadead was saying. This is just the old British strategy that these types, these types of Islam are great for destabilization.
Speaker 1: Right, that makes total sense. And one of the things that I saw, I was not totally surprised, but I thought was, oh, that's pretty interesting. Makes a lot of sense. Is I recently did a stream maybe a month or two ago on the city of London and it being this sort of the second largest financial center in the world, and how it has this black market where all this money is flows through. So if you have if you have dirty money, you want to do business in London. And I found that what was it. Salad Ramadan he was like one of the head of the Muslim Brotherhood that when he was like leaving the Middle East, he had refuge in the city of London. And so him in a handful of like Muslim Brotherhood radicals. They all like once once their gig was up, they just left and went back to London. I thought, oh, that's interesting. And then you connect you know, the Balfour Declaration, the roth Child money and and and then the support for Israel. It's like very interesting how all that stuff circulates and it takes you always back to London.
Speaker 2: It does, and that's why people have called it Londanistan. It's because you have a very old lineage of linking, you know, the British elites with Islam. And there's many reasons for that. A lot of it's tactical geopolitical, as we've talked about in terms of the beginning of the Great Game, but it's also because many of the British elite structure, because of the imperial because of the expanse of the Empire, you have many people who were committed I mean they were aerobi files, and so a lot of that elite power power structure. For example, Gertrude Bell, who came from a very wealthy family, she for whatever reason, just fell in love with all of that region. She was she was such an odd ball as a woman, which is totally out of character. You know, in the in the early nineteen hundreds, she goes to Iran and learns Farsi and starts translating Rumi's poetry, which is just really odd for or that kind of a woman. And I think the movie version with Nicole Kimmitt actually portrayed that. Even though it wasn't that great of a movie, it portrayed that pretty well. So you did have this faction in this group that really loved it. And I think more recently people will look at, you know, King Charles and oh, look he's given money to the Sufi Orders, and here he is wearing the Sufi garb, and they'll act like he converted to Sufism. I mean maybe, but I think from the vantage point of, you know, somebody like him, religion is just kind of a tool for power if you're the state. You know, most people at that level are not perhaps ideologically committed, and so you want to use these groups when they're useful. So it doesn't mean you're necessarily committed to Wahabism, it doesn't mean you necessarily committed to Sufhism, but those elements can be useful. I mentioned Muslim Brotherhood real briefly because Muslim brother is a great example coming out of Egypt of a group that was created with some doobie origins. I think Albana is a very suspicious character if you look at Dreyfus's book, there's a great chapter on him. But they were a broader political activist movement that wanted to expand Sunni Islam into politics. And what's interesting about them is that the CIA and British British Intelligence CIA made an open alliance with the Muslim Brotherhood in the forties and fifties because they saw them as a potential hedge against Soviets. So just like the British Empire might want to align themselves with say Saudi or other types of Muslims against Ottoman Turkish dominance. Right, so you're playing one kind of Islam against another. Same model goes on in the Cold War where there was a period if you read moles Copeland's biography where he says they the CIA toyed with pan Arabism or Arab nationalism. They actually supported the Bathist at one point, and this is why you can find those old images of like that Saddam had CIA support when he was early on a Bathist and you'll notice there's a picture of him shaking hands with Rumsfeld. Right, So there's an old CIA linkage between the Bathists and Western intelligence. But what happened was when the Cold War kicked off, the secular nationalist Arab pan Arabis movements were swinging more and more towards the Soviets, and so the CIA saw them as less of an ally and becoming more of a threat because they might get assistance from the Soviet Union. So that made the CIA then say, okay, now we're going to do this older British strategy. We're going to link ourselves up with the more radical factions and sections of Islam. Hence the alliance with in this case Mulsom Brotherhood in nineteen fifty six. This is called Operations Straggle, and this was a joint venture of CIA and m I to use a mother Brother Muslim brotherhood to stage a coup in Syria. That coup was not successful, but this came about because one of these women who were British intelligence operatives that we talked about, like Gertrue Brothers, there's no one named Freya Stark. And Freya Stark was a woman who was sent out to do reconnaissance for the British impart throughout the Middle East and she had made these contacts with Muslim brotherhood figures, and Miles Copeland in Game of Nations says, yeah, we turned to T E R R O R because anytime Nasar gave us a problem, and he was he was a CIA consultant to Nasar. He says, anytime that he gave us a problem, we could just say, well you might you might have a little bit of a T E R R O R problem on your hand if you don't do what Washington and the CIA wants. So you can begin to see how the game works.
Speaker 1: Yep, classic problem reaction solution. So you're we've kind of discussed here a large history. Where would you pinpoint the beginning of British intelligence involvement with Islam? Specifically? Is it with T. E. Lawrence? I mean, where if you had to describe the beginning of the process.
Speaker 2: Well, I think for the modern world and the Great Game, it would be that. But I would imagine that I'm sure the British Empire had you know, Islamic connections going all the way back to you know, the you know time of Elizabeth and all of that. I don't know, It's interesting when you go back to like that time period, there's less and less written about espionage exploits, you know, going back into the fifteen hundreds and sixteen hundreds. But I would imagine, you know, they had they had those connections back then. But for what I know about is just the more recent, you know, post to the Great Game stuff, which you know, really the reason this is so important for us is that we're still seeing this play out now in the Middle like the battles and the things that you see happening in the Middle East where you know what Israel. I just did a live stream the other day about Lebanon, the Cia, Syria, Jordan and you know, all that area around Israel that's playing out because of the presuppositions of what the British Empire set up. So everything that we're dealing with today is rooted in the British imperial layout and structure. And this, for example, is why the when Israel started to have its own wanted to exert its own power. I guess you could say they were not happy with being a British colony, and so you had the Irgun, the Stern Gang. These are essentially organized crime factions who began to begin to make moves to throw off British colonial rule. And there were different motivations and reasons why they did that. In fact, a lot of people don't notice, but they were actually split between whether they wanted to support the axis some of these I'm serious, some of these Jewish gangs, or support of the allies. And the one reason for that was they reasoned that, well, if the Ox's pollowers were the enemies of the British Empire and the Brits, and we wanted to overthrow British colonial rule, maybe we should support those guys. It's the same reasoning why some of the Irish Republican Army, the IRA also wanted to support Tiny Mustache. So so just alliances of you know, enemy of my enemy as my friend, that type stuff. But it was actually you know, the organized crime sort of stern gang Irraguan circles that become the nascent Israeli intelligence service and people don't even know that guests who trained some of them. Do you know this? You'll never You'll never guess if you don't know quiz question.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: One of the famous trainers of these people is named Otto Skorzeny, and he was a high level operative of Tiny Mustache Man. Of course that's just public history, right, so uh and when he you know, when Tiny Mustache Man lost, just like rhin Hard Galen, that network of spies that he had set up for Tiny Mustache Man, that all became just immediately. The property is DA right, so we know what we all all heard about paper clip, right, But paper clip is also the CIA taking over rhin Hard galen spy network throughout Europe Galen Org and one of those nascent networks, uh is that network in Germany is now called the B and D German Intelligent German Intelligence is literally Galen's network that the CIA just took over after the Cold War because they gave him a deal. They said, you can go to prison or death, prison for the rest of your life or death, or we get your spine networks and we don't kill you. So that was a deal they gave to Galen anyway. So that again kind of tells you that like everything that we're experiencing and living through today is situated in the milieu of the British imperial structure.
Speaker 1: Well can you speak to because recently Cure Stormer has talked about sending British troops to the front lines in Ukraine and then it came out that they only actually have like eighteen thousand like military ready soldiers in Britain, which is I mean, I wouldn't have suspected it was that low. That was That was kind of mind blowing for me. So is the extension of force of whatever remains of the British Empire? Is it now basically intelligence agencies because it doesn't seem like they have any significant actual military power. Is it blackmails? It, you know, spies? Intelligence? What would how would you describe the transition of like the fall of the British Empire into the spy networks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's interesting because the you know, at one time, if you go back to the eighteen hundreds when the British East India Company was at its peak, I mean it was bringing in like some outrageous amount of money that's like beyond even what Apple's worth, Like they were bringing this in on a regular basis. I mean, the East India Company was just just insanely massive in terms of wealth and power. It really was kind of the engine of the British Empire, and so as it waned, I think the Crown just one day kind of just appropriated and said, okay, the British rest Unit Company is the property of the Crown now. So the British Crown itself is interesting because it's kind of this entity or corporation that owns a lot of land and a lot of places you wouldn't expect. They're very large landholders. They own a lot of land in Canada. I don't even know if we know exactly how all that works. It is intertwined with the wealth and power of the Rothchilds as well. That's been an open, well known thing for a long time.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Obviously they were very influential and involved in the Bank of England as well as the Bank of France. It quickly has many chapters on that, so you know exactly the nature and extent of that is difficult to determine, but the empire itself waned as America rose to power and so it went from you know, Pax Britannia to Pax Americana, especially after World War One and World War two, so the US came to power. But what the British were very adept at doing was through their sort of concentric circles model of how to construct what they call roundtable groups. You can have governments within governments is really how it works, and it's based on the East India companies model of like the committees of shareholders within the company who had just untold you know, vast amounts of wealth and control. So that's kind of the structure that they modeled their empire on and quickly talks about it like it was loosely speaking, a secret society. Calls it the Society the Elect. This was Cecil Rhodes's idea to create this society of the elect that would promote what he called a world federalist socialist union, to create an entire commonwealth of socialist type countries that would be the new British Empire. This was the original Cecil Rhodes raw Child John Ruskin idea. So it didn't exactly play out like that. But one thing they were able to do was to bring America and American isolationism back under the sway of imperial global geopolitical strategies. And as you know, the founding father said, we want to stay out of European entanglements. And so it took a lot of this wealth and power and influence in the US through things like the CFR Trelateral's all that stuff. That's all set up on the model of Chatham House in the UK, which is this sort of Fabian socialist interclique. British Intelligence was set up as a Fabian socialist institution. Its heads were originally all Fabian socialists. And so you mentioned Kiir Starmer, he is also openly a Fabian socialist. So exactly the same people, same strategy, same game plan. Tony Blair was a member of the Fabian Socialist party. That kind of dominates the ideology. But you're right that it doesn't require vast armies, you know, marching armies. British Empire was a naval power. They were not a land power as Dougan and many you know geopolitical people talk about you have a sea power versus Russia. Is a land power. British empire. Britain's tiny, and yet it had this vast empire through controlling disease. So it was a sea power, a money power, a banking power ultimately, and a lot of people liking it. To Italy when Italy had a lot of power, you know, centuries ago, they were a also kind of a sea power.
Speaker 1: Well, it seems like that banking power is the only thing that's left in regardless like British British influence, British power and its ability to exert it on the world. It seems like I.
Speaker 2: Think they do project. They do project that power to a degree through the Royal family, because the Royal Family, as we said, is kind of a corporation, right that promotes to the west, through Canada, through Australia, because those are still commonwealths of the British Empire.
Speaker 1: Well, you speak of commonwealth, what are your thoughts about King Charles supposedly coming to the US to offer Trump the title of making the US a commonwealth. I mean, what are you familiar with what I'm talking about?
Speaker 2: Like, Yeah, I don't know what to make of that. I think it's goofy, It's silly I mean honestly, like all the Trump saying we're going to make Canada a state, We're going to make Greenland. I have no idea what. I don't even understand what I mean. I know it has to do with like trade deficits and you know whatever, but I have no idea what this means or where it's going. But but yeah, I mean when you I think key point here, when we understand this, And to get back to your question about like pinpointing when it became a policy for the UK way ahead of the EU. Like the UK in nineteen ten nineteen twenty, very prominent Fabian socialists were at that time saying it's time to make alliances with Islam because we can change the face of the UK and Europe through Islam. Right, And so it became you know, a tool early on. First all, not through the Wahabi Salafi stuff, because if you just try to import, if you try to import that into the UK in the nineteen tens and twenties, it would have never worked. So what do you do you do? What's the Fabian model, a slow kill model. Suonies, we bring in the ecumenist, very perennialist minded Sunnies, the mystical neo Platonic.
Speaker 1: Save them from persecution in the Middle East. Bring them to they brought.
Speaker 2: They even brought these guys over. Rachio some really great chapters in his book where they bring these intellectuals and they let him teach at Oxford and Cambridge. These intellectual Sufis then set up these missionary publishing societies. They start promoting Sufism throughout the UK and the nineteen ten and twenties thirties. Then over time you start bringing in the more radical Sunni Wahabbi type elements. That's where we are today, where you have lund honisty. But it's not accidental. People think that this is it's just liberals that are open borders. No, it's a specific strategy that many of the baby and socialist elite said, we got to eradicate Christianity in the West and in Europe, and one of the best ways to do that would be to flood the UK and EU with Islam. Right, they're very candid about it.
Speaker 1: So other than the ability to alter and augment European identity and culture and then the radical, violent elements of Islam, why are intelligence agencies so interested in manipulating and utilizing Islam. Are there other aspects of the paradigm the worldview that are very useful as a utility for people are wanting to control and manipulate populations.
Speaker 2: Oh absolutely, I mean I think we can think immediately of you know, what Myles Copan says is that he says Islam's great religion for creating a t e r R patsy. I mean, you've got the ready made idea going back to, you know, the martyrdom idea that oh guess what, you know, die for this cause and you're going to get You're going to get laid for eternity, right right. So that's a very powerful motivation for perhaps not just young men who are very manipulable, but even unstable people can very easily be used in this way. And again that's what Males Copeland actually explains in his biography at about this He says that you know, they make the perfect patsy when we want this kind of an event. So it doesn't mean that the CIA or Version intelligence is behind every t R OUR event. It's not saying that at all. It's just saying that when it's useful, it's very useful for as you pointed out, everything from a destabilizing force in a rival nation to just terrorizing a target population. It can also bring about the end legal changes that you want. So you want to have I don't know, body scanners at every airport or a giant tea event would be great for that, right. So there's a lot of different.
Speaker 1: Right, you had the subway bombing in London, it was out of the early early two thousand and seven. That was kind of like their nine to eleven event that reorganized their society exactly.
Speaker 2: A great example.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I was also mentioned, you know, when you were talking about that, I was thinking that Islam is also so culturally cohesive. That is is another reason why it is such a useful weapon against Western nations is you know, the the unity of Arabic you know, you can find you know, Buddhist tradition, and they don't all speak the same language, they don't all come from the same culture. But Islam is sort of a submission to Arabism and so and it's filled with political and militaristic ideology is the name of religion. So it seems like it as a paradigm out of all the world religions. Islam is certainly the most useful if you want to sort of take control of it.
Speaker 2: It's a death cult. It's a model for creating a kind of a death cult type of thing. Absolutely, absolutely great. That's a great point. I mean, even even a lot of the modern apologists critiquing Islam, whether it's David Wood or Sam Shimun or Jay Smith, A lot of people who have critiqued that have noted that you can see early on in the Quran that before the later you know, battles that Muhammad engaged in, it's intended to be the revelation for Arab peoples. So, in other words, early points in the Quran, all us speaks as if well, the Jews have their Bible and the Christians have their thing, this is the thing for the Arabs, right, So it initially has this verythno nationalist, I guess you could say, vibe to it. Before later on Mohammad says, after certain battles, Oh, no, actually this is to take over the whole world now. So you can actually see an internal contradiction in the Quran itself to where it moves from being just relative to the Arab people's too, oh no, actually this is for everybody, conquer everybody now right.
Speaker 1: Now? How much influence, because you were talking about the earlier years of the British intelligence having to do with you know, the OPEC nations oil energy. How much influence do they still have in places like Cutter and the UAE and Saudi Arabia. What in your perspective, what is that influence and relationship with British intelligence still.
Speaker 2: I think that uh, British intelligence has since the Cold War earlier, had a what they call a special relationship with America. So they link up and they do things very closely. It's part of the you know, five eyes, seven eyes. These are the you know, Western sort of intelligence powers and structures. They're united together. So I think the key thing to realize here is that remember that for US in the West, there might be periods where we have some sort of disagreement with the UK or whatever, but the overlord oligarchic power structure is the same. It's the same upper level people that run both the US and the UK, and by extension that YOUU because if you understand, the European Union itself was set up by the os S and the CIA. It's literally a creation of the U, S S and CIA. This is the post tiny stash Man after he loses OS S and c A comes in and literally sets up all that. In fact, they even brainwash the Germans with re education camps, so we think of that as a Soviet communist thing. No, actually, the CIA set up I'm serious. They set up at re education camps for Germans after the after World War two. So you know you've got this this elite corporate banking structure. I believe that is what quickly calls the uh you know, Atlanticist East Anglo American establishment, and that includes the nation state of Israel. So I'm not excluding them. And they still see you know, certain places like Russia, Uh, maybe Iran to some degree. I'm not an iffy on how you know, how much I think Iran is a real threat or not, but I think they do see these the way that Brazinski said, we have to make sure that they could never be any potential threat or challenge to Atlantis's dominance and thus control of Eurasia, according to Brazinski, was the key means to that. Hence why for them Ukraine is so important, because that's that's essential to Western NATO dominance in the Eurasian heartland. So so that's why a lot of these things happen, is these motivations. But I don't think like you said, it's not really British. I mean, British intelligence plays a key role because for example, British intelligence created the p Gate scandal that was literally created by the Steele dossi age's straight out of British intelligence created well, and.
Speaker 1: It seems like that's what the CIA does is whenever they want to do any sort of domestic operation and they just give all the tools over to the UK and then five or m I six then comes up with something and all of a sudden it's national you know, global news that something XYZ has happened.
Speaker 2: Exactly absolutely so there is That's why you see like Saddle and those creeps, you know, tied into the same intelligence structure in the UK, and you know M I five, m S six have these brothels that they run like.
Speaker 1: El and Epstein I mean Maxwell, the father senior, I mean it was Masad in British intelligence who he worked for the most.
Speaker 2: Correct likewise with apparently Lord Victor Rochald appears to be doing a very similar type of thing, correct, except in Victor's case it wasn't just Westerly. He was actually also working with Soviets. So you'll find certain players actually played both sides of the Cold War.
Speaker 1: And so can you speak to this this dialectic that the globalist Anglo American banking dominant structure, how it sort of demonizes domestic population, spies all them, blackmails anybody with influence, and at the same time then brings in massive amounts of people to totally alter and transform transform the cultures. What I mean, I already have an idea, but how does these things relate to the endpoint of a new global order? What are they trying to construct through all this?
Speaker 2: Well, a couple examples is uh, and this is a controversial topic, but uh, I mean I have his actual books. You can read Count Kutenhov Kolergy's book Practical Idealism, which I have right over there, and he says, uh, you know, we can destroy Europe through changing the demographics. Quickly says that the royal society elites the people in our I a Royal Instagram, National Affairs and others. They basically said, let's go with the Count's plan. Uh, And that's identical to what the Fabian socialists were pushing. What they wanted. They realized that in order to have a future socialist technology, christy type of world federation, you would need to destroy the firewalls that stood in the way of that. And firewalls would be nation states and religious ideologies like Christianity, as well as even things that we think of as fundamental like the family unit. Maybe, and socialist believe that eventually you'd have to get rid of the family because families are directly connected to private property and inheritance right in heritage and tradition, and if you're going to have a brave new world, got to get rid of that stuff, right.
Speaker 1: So the post humanists, i mean, there's a whole strand about decoupling reproduction from sexual practices. So it's i mean their goal. And these are you know, these are papers from very important institutions literally saying that the future of reproduction will be totally I mean, in my terms, a sort of synthetic fabrication. It's going to be done in a laboratory, it's going to be done through IVF and and these are these are academical articles that I was citing in my paper. They're literally saying that, you know, sex, not just gender, not just performative gender, but actual sex will be on a fluid spectrum, that all the tranny stuff, this is all intentional and in actual intercourse is only going to be for pleasure. So they want to make it that actually people probably can't reproduce him if they wanted to, and so everybody is just then hedonistic pursuing sexual gratification and nobody can actually reproduce.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I remember that Lord Birkenhead's famous essay. He's one of these British technocratic baby and socials elites. He wrote back in nineteen twenties, the essay for Cosmopolitan magazine where he said, saved my article because in one hundred years, babies will come out of test tubes, you'll have a world government, et cetera, et cetera. And props to Tristan for he hit me to that before I'd never even heard of Lord Birkenhead. I've been reading all these books, and you know he found that essay years ago. But it's also identical to what Huxley wrote in Brave New World, Like in chapter one or two a Brave New World. It's actually explained that the babies are born in test tubes because that's the only way to have the technocratic state be your stand in mommy or daddy, because if you're born to a parent, you have an immediate attachment to them. If you're born in a test tube, you got mad scientists doctor Man as your daddy, right. Literally they say that in the character in I think it's chapter one, actually explains that this is why we birth the babies and the test tubes and not from a mother anymore.
Speaker 1: Right, And that abstraction of parenthood is going to make somebody much more sympathetic to like central authority, So like a communist or a socialist or some centralized governmental identity. If your identity is not coming from your parents and from like genetic heritage and culture, it's gonna be you're gonna tie yourself to whatever structure of importance exist in that particular context. So like for these fabian socialists, it makes total sense.
Speaker 2: There's also a connection, to believe or not, between that and espionage because one of the things they learned in the you know, say, past one hundred years of recruiting people for British intelligence work was that a lot of times, people who made the best spies were the ones that had didn't have parental figures. And so in the case of James Bond, he's a case example because Bond is the figure who is an orphan, right and the handlers him in the novels they know that, and so Queen and Country becomes this, the queen becomes to sort of stand in aloof mother figure, nanny state figure. And that's not just him, I mean in the Munier book, I mean there's other spies who were also famously orphans. So you can learn from those test cases of those people to then they could extrapolate and say, well, why don't we just make everybody this kind of you know, automaton who And I'm not saying that, like James Bond's supposed to be just a killing machine, right, but the point is that he doesn't. He doesn't have a conscience, and he doesn't have the firewalls that we're talking about because of the early trauma. And so if you can traumatize, say, youthful people when on a mass scale when they're young, which is what we're seeing with a lot of this tr and Z stuff, right, and you know, the stuff that they're doing too. You know what I'm talking about, reassignment stuff and all like that is just going to damage them for life, right, And that kind of information is exactly what spies and people who were engaged in sexual compromise were themselves learning and doing. Does that make sense why?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Well, and it draws a you know, you mentioned that Islam is a death cult and draws that sort of strand and ties both this Anglo American global establishment banking elite because they themselves are a death cul and the things that they're pushing and so Islam. They have no ideological difference. This is something that I'll see it in one of the chats I forget a few streams ago, but talking about how you know, some of these British elites they just don't realize yet what all these Muslims are going to do to their country. It's like, dude, what are you talking about. They don't have an opposition to it, they don't care. They know exactly what's going to happen, and so what are your kind of thoughts on I mean, like in that video I did on the city of London, London is the most Muslim city in all of Europe. I believe it. Now it's the first city to have over a thousand mosques.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I just posted a couple of weeks ago the classic clips of Prince Philip saying, you know, the number one problem in the world is people, and he says people are a plague. And I found his Old Guardian, the Old Guardian article where it says that his famous, one of his most famous quotes is I hope when I die to come back as a virus, to get rid of most parts. So you understand that the British elites they don't care about Britain, they don't care about the British people. Fact, they hate them. They're Malthusians, right, They're like open, rabid Malthusians. And when you understand that, and when you understand the Fabian socialist, technocratic ideology, everything they're doing makes perfect sense. It's not it's not idiot liberals who don't know what's happened. They know what's happening exactly. You that doesn't know what's happening because you listen to Matt wallsh You know these people who act like there's.
Speaker 1: No exactly ape goading of ignorance, amongst the elite. I think that's one of the it's it's actually a very nefarious it is out for a lot of people is like, oh, well, they're just ignorant. No, dude, they're not ignorant at all. Don't you realize this is.
Speaker 2: Always they think that it's like Joe Biden running stuff.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look at that idiot up there. He can't even talk. Yeah, of course he wasn't running shit. He's the perfect face for all this stuff.
Speaker 1: So how what I mean is there I'm sure there is a role amongst the intelligence agencies, like the fact that they've been able to get all of Western Europe and at least a handful of Central European nations to buy into all this stuff and allow all this mass immigration. I mean, I have a friend in Greece and Athens is being absolutely overrun with Muslims. It sounds like the PM in Italy is trying to take some type of stand, but France seems to be gone. My wife is from Germany, and so she's from southern Germany and Stuttgart, and they have so many Turks that are coming that now two out of every three baby he's born in Stuttgart are Turkish and that only you know, you play that for just a generation or two and it's game over. You know, this doesn't gonna take long. So what are your thoughts on, I mean, how they've been able to get Is it just through the centralization of the EU and the sort of socialist structure that Europe has. But it's amazing how outside of maybe Poland and Hungry, there's not really many voices in opposition to literally the replacement of their population and mass immigration.
Speaker 2: Well, post World War Two, what the West did was through the OSS and CIA not just set up like sort of brainwashing re education stuff for Germans, they also set up the socialist EU model on purpose as one of these kind of Fabian institutions, as a kind of a test run or to try to get you know, the proto fabian socials world gode going. So when you look at the EU, that's what you're looking at is a version of them setting what we're talking about up, and that includes a lot of media control, a lot of control of education. Again, like we mentioned in the case of Germany, it was the CIA that set up the B and D out of the Galen Organization's network and there might be some ignorant persons who think would not be tread and based. No, it's not tread and based. It's immediately turned into what Western ideology wants to push. And so you get decades then of these entities controlling the education system in Europe, controlling the banking in Europe, such that you could even have that famous banker Peter Sutherland about ten years ago. I think he's dead now, but he came out and said it's mainstream news. He said, yes, as a massive EU banking person, my job is to destroy the nation states of the European Union and turn them into one big blob that we can control in a socialist way. So there it is, right there, just go repeater sutherland statement on what the purpose of the U is. And other people have kind of leaked this stuff out too, even General Wesley Clark, who some people were big fans of because he was against the Bush stuff and you know Seven Nations Plan and all that. But General Wesley Clark famously said that the goal for NATO was to help destroy European nation states and turn them into a big socialist blob. That's the goal. So they were sold under the guise of oh, this will help us be a more powerful economic union. That was kind of the selling line that they were giving the people for the EU through the OSS and what was called the European Project, the European Steel and Coal Development of Project. Those are all corporate banking and OSS created things that help to try to transition Europe into this union. But it was also acoring to David Rockefeller and his memoirs planned at Builderberg Soil Bilderberg also played a big role in creating and planning the EU back in the forties and fifties. It's not a nineteen ninetiesish thing. It's actually planned that long ago because they're thinking, you know, long term about creating these continental unions. World federal socialist unions is what they are. And then it doesn't matter whether you have the title of you know, you could call yourself the Free State of Liberia. Like you're integrated into, right, a big socialist union. It doesn't matter what what you call yourself, So they don't have to be called, you know, the Nation, the Fabian Socialist you know, Committee of Liberia, like you can call yourself whatever you want. It's integrated into continental unions, is the plan. And so I think some people have expressed can in regard to Trump's statements about Canada and Mexico.
Speaker 1: That right, that that is Region three in Agenda twenty one. And that was my initial response once I heard about Okay, Greenland, maybe they're going to vote and want to join the US. And then the next it was like, the next day after a conversation with Trudeau, is like making them the fifty first state. And I pulled up the map Agenda twenty one and that's literally region three.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's I mean, it's it's possible. I don't know the long term game plan. You know. I doubt that the Trump administration and the people in the Trump administration have looked at the stuff we're talking about today this in depth, because I mean I'm not trying to be arrogant or you know whatever, but like a lot of this, like the stuff we're talking about, like that's Brazensky Kissinger level stuff. This is what they write about, and very few people read or talk about the Brazensky Kissinger type of geopolitical stuff.
Speaker 1: That's mine for these people to be in positions of power that they don't read that stuff.
Speaker 2: I mean, maybe there's somebody and I don't I don't know. I mean, I'm sure you know. I mean, Alex knows this this type of material. You know, he talks to Roger Stone and Trump and all them. And I mean, I would imagine Roger Stone knows. I mean, I just don't know, Like I'm not you know, I don't talk to the White House. I don't know what. But I don't hear many people talking about, you know, Kissinger Brazenski level stuff. And that's what we're talking about today. Is so I don't know, no.
Speaker 1: And I've found even amongst people in some of the more red you know what the kids call red pill or based and conspiratorial mindset is as soon as you bring up this this dialectic between Hamas and Israel and there and there's literally articles from the Times of Israel talking about Masad and Israel funding Hamas doing exactly what we're talking about, this general false dialectic with these intelligence agencies. And you bring this up to people you know, you think are pretty re and know what's going on, and this is like too much for them to fathom that. You know, why would Israel fun Hamas well? If you want to you know, well, you can.
Speaker 2: Actually read Victor Ostrovsky, the very guy who was in the massade at the time, and who you know, I'm pretty sure he talks about knowing Arafat personally. Israel didn't want the Plouh and the stabilizing secular force. They wanted the radical position of Hamas because it's a destabilizing force. They weren't successful, according to Ostrovsky, in getting Arafat on anything personal. He lived a very kind of austere basically moral life, so they didn't have him go into the you know, prostitutes or stealing money, and so they found that that mode. And this is in my way of deception. Nineteen ninety he doesn't explicitly mention Hamas. He just hints that they were wanting to arm and fund rivals to them. And then later on in the nineteen ninety four but which I just got apparently he does that explicitly mentioned Hamas. So so yeah, in the in the nineteen was the seventies or whatever, they saw that as At and it's it's the same as what the guy just said about Syria. He's like, yeah, we would, we would fund an arm al Noosra because we would rather have that destabilizing force versus asad he's a stabilizing force. So and he even says the guy in that Alazeera interview says, that's the rules of the game. So what do you mean? So this is what is what everybody does. So that's the way he plays that plays it in the interview. But yeah, if you think about it, this actually makes sense. And I'm glad you mentioned that because I just went a lot deeper into lots of I didn't know about that region and Lebanon and and you know the shield role in Lebanon, and it's all really fascinating. There's a really good movie from twenty eight team with John Hamm and Rosamond Pike called De Rout and I recommend people watch that because it's a little bit it's a little Hollywood, But what's good about the movie is that it doesn't It presents everybody as having their angle and their desires in this very tense region of you have Lebanon here, and then you have Israel here, so North Israel and Lebanon border, right right. Then you have Christians in Lebanon, you have Shia in Lebanon, and you have Sunni factions in Lebanon. So it's a factionalized country that's also got a lot of organized crime groups in Lebanon, and so they can't really they're not a real threat to Israel. And even in the I think in the eighties the Phalanges, who were largely the Maronite Catholic militia, they were actually funded donated by the CIA Masad. So it's very complicated because the Christians in Lebanon have this alliance with CIA Massad. She and Lebanon right are there to suppose to put pressure on Israel and be a supposedly a militia or a terrorist organization opinion upon how you view them. So it's just a really wild complex region. Yeah, and the and the Shia don't like Assuni, and the Shia don't like didn't like the PLO, so it's right.
Speaker 1: Well, and then with everything that's happened with the undermining of the Asad regime and the fall of Syria. One of the things that I've been covering some books on like eschaeological prophecies from various saints and Saint Paysios and various other various other elders of the Church, and one of the things that they talked about is we get closer towards the end times, is that Turkey is going to be an enemy of Russia and it's going to be fully aligned with the West. And you know, a couple of years ago, I mean, it sounds seemed like Russia and Turkey had a pretty good relationship. But what's what recently just unfolded in Syria is essentially Turkey, he backstabbed Russia, made an agreeance with the West and with Israel to basically take the northern portion of Syria. And it's I find that very interesting. Is now we can kind of see how these how these power factions are splitting up, and at least according to some and we take you know, eschatology is a difficult subject to discuss, but you know, at least the patterns are emerging, and it's it's beginning to make a lot more sense on how Aerdogon and Turkey and all this posturing that he's going to save the Palestinians from Israel and yet he's actually making a backdoor deal with Israel. Let's go ahead and fund these radical Muslims to take over Syria and then we'll just cut it up, and then the US takes the Northern Peace where the Kurds are. To your point, it's like, well, they have their own faction with the military of the Kurds to maintain control there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it's that one gets really complex, and I don't even understand all the ins and outs of the Turkish rule and all that, but they because of where they're located, a lot of the aid or arms has to go through Turkey, right, So for some of these places. So I say that because going back to twenty fourteen twenty seventeen, we were at that time I was writing a lot of articles for twenty first Century Wire with Patrick Kenningson, and we were covering I'm trying to pull up the map here so we can see the No, that doesn't need a bigger map, But we were covering this issue because we knew that it was obvious that the CIA and obviously Israelis as well as British intelligence like they were aiding and funding the Al Nusra in Syria to try to get rid of Asad and they were calling them the moderate rebels. Right. Well, the CFR had put up an article prior to all of this. Yeah, there we go. So yeah, So like if if weapons, for example, are going to come from Iran to Lebanon, right, it needs to go either through Turkey or through Syria to reach Lebanon. If they were gonna arm, if they were going to arm the Shia, or if there was going to be arming of ISIS in Syria, Turkey back in the twenty fourteen twenty seventeen time period was also helping ISIS in Syria or Al Nusra in Syria. So this was being discussed by many outlets, and I remember vividly because I was writing articles about it, and I was getting called all kinds of names if you talked about the CIA or the West or Israel arming and helping Al Nusra in Syria. Even though Johnny Kane is like meeting with and he's in pictures with the freaking Al Qaeda dudes, like you were called crazy, you were called insane. It doesn't exist. Well, a few months ago, the New York Times just published their gigantic front page article on Timber Sycamore. So we actually know the name of the twenty fourteen to twenty seventeen one billion dollar plan. It was called Timber Sycamore, where they armed trained and funded Al Nusra in Syria, right, right, So there you go, like we were called I mean, I can't tell you many people were like calling me names back then. And it's like I've been sharing this, Like just look up the you know, the New York Times, Timber Sycamore, it'll come up right away as the first first.
Speaker 1: Well, and people were even denying reports after the withdrawal from Afghanistan that the US was sending millions of dollars to the Taliban. Well, now that's a fact, we know that, you know, according to Trump taking office, that's top. But it was like upwards between forty to seventy million dollars a week the US was sending to the Taliban, who, according to them, we had to fight this, you know, twenty some year war in Afghanistan what like, it makes no sense. But even once that became public knowledge, people were still reluctant to even recognize that.
Speaker 2: So that should have been obvious because that goes back to nineteen seventy nine where Brazenski came up with the plan it's called Operation Cyclone to this is under Carter to arm the Mujahadeen freedom fighters in the Soviet Afghanistan conflict, and the plan was actually a pretty smart plan because it worked. So Operation Cyclone literally was successful in exhausting the Soviet force there, and this helped the later collapse of the Soviet empire under a few years later in the eighties. But had not this been successful, that probably wouldn't have happened. But this is where the CIA makes its alliance with the Mujahadeen, who are these freedom fighter al Qaeda people. They become the drawing pool from which we get.
Speaker 1: Right and British intelligence was involved with this as well. Yeah, absolutely, so it's it's the same it's the same playbook over and over and over, and it's just irritating that people because they're so embedded into their emotions and they act irrationally whenever you bring up especially Israel here in the United States, that people that are often although that Overton windows seems to be shifting quite a bit in the last two years, but generally speaking, to see these dialectical tensions of how radical Islam is a utility of Western intelligence agencies to create chaos, destabilization so that they can expand power and control. I mean, it's as clear as day now. I don't even know how anybody can deny it. And this is why. And I'm curious what your opinions are on the normalization of Islam in the West as well. We see you know, And I'm not here to accuse anybody of anything but the Tape Brothers. At least according to online there was a massive spike in young men looking into Islam during before the Romania allegations, and that case was dropped. So I'm not here to accuse anybody of anything but Tate. Andrew Tate converted to Islam and it was like one of the one of the biggest search things in like Western for young men in the West was searching up Islam and looking to convert to Islam. And it does give them a kind of a coherent I mean, it's not totally coherent Islam. It's filled with contradictions, but at least some type at least their perception, a worldview, an identity where they could get married and have a virgin and for some of them appeal to having multiple wives. But what are your thoughts on this sort of normalization of Islam, And sometimes to the detriment, so people have so much animosity towards Israel or who they think are controlling the levers of power in the West, that they like welcome Islam and we as especially Orthodox christ in the history of the Orthodox Church, you know, this is a false that you don't choose one or the other. What are your thoughts on this.
Speaker 2: I think it's a really important people understand and and this is tied into a lot of the right wing reaction. They will see, you know, certain countries from the Middle East having a lot of influence in America, and then they will assume that the alliance with anything Islamic would be a natural right wing alliance. I think this is really foolish because you have to understand that there's a lot of other players and people with a lot of money. The Saudi Royal family is a is a big pusher for Islam in the West. Other Gulf states do push and promote Islam in the West. Uh. And you know that's that shouldn't be surprising. I think we should if you just think about how nation states in general, how they project power.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: It's you know, if you're if you're the king of Jordan and you're a hash of mighte and you believe your Islamic stuff. You're gonna want people interested in Islam. You're gonna desire the promotion, just like we would desire Orthodox Christianity everywhere, right right, They're gonna think the same way. They're gonna they're gonna want and support and fund Islamic endeavors in the West. So we needn't think of it as if it's all you know, CIA M I six Masade pushing Islam. It doesn't work like that. Those groups will, for example, make alliances with whoever they need in any of these regions to push whatever will work for them. So it's not ideological, it's just pragmatic. It's the key point here. So like when the CIA is funding an army the most, it's not because they believe in al Kaida ideology. It's because that's what's useful in that region to fight the Soviets. So likewise, you know, there are Islamic nations, Islamic movements, Islamic banking structures that push and fund Islam in the West. And it's not all the CIA. It's it's like, I mean, I can we drove to Vegas some months back and I noticed across America, and I've been driving back and forth across America for the last seven years more than I ever have mosques you seem I saw a mosque on an Indian reservation.
Speaker 1: Wow, I would have thought about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So you're absolutely right. There is a push for Islam in the West. And that's not all you know, Cia or Israel. I mean, there's actual you know, Gulf States and Saudis and it.
Speaker 1: And it seems like that is the way that it's often presented as an antidote to like Western degeneracy. So as as the national cultures of the West are inundated with all this debauchery and sexual sin, it's well, now you need a militaristic, masculine religion to come in here and clean things up. And then it's like, here's Islam. And so they present this as the alternative to So if you if you hate the left, well then why don't you become a Muslim because then you'll be able to fight it. And even when I look at and I've never been to Britain England. I've been to Ireland but never been to England, but just based on articles that I've seen, it's like they let the Muslim population get away with criticism of the leftist agenda, the sort of leftist narrative within England that they don't let the average British person say so if you're if you're an average British person to criticize it, you're a problem. But when entire Muslim communities do it, I oht no problem at all. Which take that movement toward.
Speaker 2: It, Yeah, absolutely by design. We went there in twenty nineteen and uh, I mean you just like, it's Islamic everywhere. I mean it's we were in we were in London for a week and then we were out in the country at in Milton Kane where I gave a lecture for another week. So you know, I got I got a week week's worth of London. And you know, it's just sad to see what used to it one time be you know, a Christian area be so heavily Islamic. But it's interesting because you go back to the Middle Ages, whether you're in the Roman Catholic West or if you're in Byzantium. If you go back to the Middle Ages, pretty much every Christian understood that Islam is like chastisement, you know what I mean, It's like the divine chastisement when you you know, if you turn degenerate, this is your chastisement. So it's not that Islam is true, it's that you know, well, it's like what scripture says, like, you know, if you follow what God says, you'll be strong. If you're degenerate, you'll be rolled over, just like he told Israel.
Speaker 1: And in that light, even the military conquest of the Ottoman Empires. You know, aragon I showed a quote that he had. He was talking about the amount of Muslims that now exist in Western Europe and he was talking about the growth in the building of all these mosques, and he said, yeah, this is one of the greatest accomplishments in Islamic history. That out of all the military conquests, we could have never imagined the influence we now exert within Western Europe. And that that was right out of the mouth of aragon It's like, so the player, the power players in the Muslim world absolutely see this in a militaristic framing. They you know, this is not oh some of our you know, compatriots are now live in Germany and England and France. No, they look at it as, oh, this is wonderful. Look at all these young men have there. We're going to take it over.
Speaker 2: I mean the mayor is Sadik Khan is a mayor of London. I think he's also a Fabian socialist too, so so yeah, the Fabian socialist alliance with Islam again is over one hundred years old, and that's explicitly to totally change the West.
Speaker 1: Are you familiar is Islam pretty sympathetic with socialist ideas.
Speaker 2: I mean so in the Qur'an itself. I think the the idea of takiya is over exaggerated. It's not that Muslims are like literally told in all these cases to lie. But there is a statement in the Koran where it says, when you are in the minority, you pretend to be the friend and the you know, flexible one.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Then when you're the majority, it's a it's you can become militaristic.
Speaker 1: That makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, she moon points to that. All. I forget the exact reference, but it is there. It's kind of early on in the kron. I forget the exact reference, but yeah, it says up.
Speaker 1: So, regarding everything that's going on, is there any event or region in particular that you kind of have your eyes out looking at what I mean, what what are kind of your thoughts? Obviously it's speculation, but moving forward, your thoughts on Europe with all this mass immigration and the negotiations with Israel and Hamas and some of the I think Katar is leading the negotiation. They're supposed to be like the middleman and creating some type of settlement. What are your thoughts on all this?
Speaker 2: A lot of those Gulf states are also long time you know, Western CI allies, like the absolutely Tim mac Isin even years ago reported on King of Saint of Jordan, like he was just bought off by the seat, Like all they all they have to do is like basically just flying and like bring a chest of goal or a bag of money and they just give it to these guys so that they're kind of easy to buy off. But it's the same with Hamid Karzai in Afghanistan, right, that was famously reported on many times that the CIA would just bring him duffle bags of money. I mean, you know, I just see myself as a student of this stuff. I don't even really know where it's going or how to project the the you know, what's what's going to happen? I mean, I think that you know, in the future, we will be contending with more and more Islam, which it's just it's I mean, when you get into it, it's just so silly, like it's it's kind of it's kind of amazing really that people fall for it. And I understand, like you're saying, like the young dudes are just searching stuff online. They don't know anything, and it's like, well, yeah, like what about one God versus like the trinities like exactly, I understand if you're at that level, you might think, oh, well, this is like based in crowd or whatever. Right.
Speaker 1: They always present it as more believable than than the Christian worldview.
Speaker 2: And it and it's like people they don't even realize that. And like even Sneako more recently has been like did you say that clip going around.
Speaker 1: Where he's about he didn't know that he has to.
Speaker 2: It's not just the Kuran and like this basic boildown of like simple you gotta believe all the hot eats, dude, right, and have the crazy stuff in it, you know what I mean, and stuff right literally, So it's just it's like a it's like a cult where the people are not told like Mormonism, Like they're not told like the Inner Right. You know, space sci fi crap until you've been in it for a while.
Speaker 1: But and Sneko is a perfect example of somebody who uses their Islam as like you know, right wing talking points in defense of all this degeneracy here in the West. And look how ineffective and weak Christianity is. You know, you guys might as well just give it up. I mean, I've seen clips of him basically saying that. In other words, but you know, you guys are screwed because look how in a fact of Christianity is.
Speaker 2: And we can you know, it's hard to you know, it's hard to argue with the massive amount of the Roman Catholic and Protestant world that is so weak and skittles. Yeah, you can see why they think that. But you know, a lot of those things are going away. You know, for example, in France, I'm pretty sure that like a bunch of Roman Catholic cathedrals and monasteries have been bought by Orthodox in the last ten twenty years. Oh really, yeah, gat So like as the Roman Catholics are dying out and you know, selling off their churches to pay all their PDF bills for their you know you know I'm talking about, Yeah, as they're paying their you know, sex scandal bills and lawsuits. They're having to sell cathedrals in the shutdown entire like churches and dioceses they've been doing an America too, they have to sell it off. So Orthodoxy's growing, you know, those things are dying out, and that's you know, when you adopt those kind of like sterile ideologies like a lot of these woke Protestant churches have. I mean, you're basically sealing your doom and ending your denomination in the next few decades, right, So those won't be exist anymore. There won't be Methodists, Lutheran mainline Protestant churches anymore. They're going to be Presbyterian. They're going to die out, and so it will be uh, you know, if tragcat stuff still exists, maybe that maybe some versions of Calvinism and Orthodoxy is all there is. Right.
Speaker 1: What are your thoughts on the way that Russia has handled their Muslim population, because it seems like they've at least maybe again, I'm no expert on this I'm curious what your thoughts are, but it seems like they've made an explicit recognition that Russia is Orthodox, at least to some degree. But then the Muslim communities, the chechen Ins, you know, all those different they can maintain their Islamic identity under a sort of larger Russian banner, and.
Speaker 2: Yew, there's some kind of recognition of this idea of some kind of quote, you know, traditionalism that's broad enough to encapsulate Islam, because I think there's like a million Muslims in Moscow, right, so, you know, it's unfortunate. I don't like that at all, but you know, I guess it's just another it's a situation where maybe pragmatically, they're forced to do it.
Speaker 1: But I wrote one article that Putin spoke explicitly about Slavic people's need to have three to four children per because they're being you know, they're yeah, they're being out populated by the smaller Muslim communities in southern Russia.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I have heard that too. And you know, so we see a lot of good statements. Hey, Jamie, good news, Mamy expresso, thank you. You know, maybe as the world continues to wake up to Orthodoxy. Again, one of the great things has people been pointing out, like the Internet, the Internet's been pretty bad for Islam. Yeah, it's like it's.
Speaker 1: Been great for Orthodoxy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like, and it might it might be the case that you know, early on a lot of idiot twenty year old dudes maybe search it out. But like, you know, we just had that debate with Shamoon on Fresh and Fit a few months ago that three to four million people. You read the comments and it's like fifty thousand comments, ninety nine percent saying that you know, Islam is not doing well on the internet, right, So you know, they might have a lot of money to put into propaganda, but I don't think that. It's just it's kind of foreign to the West and the only way it can can see it in the West is when they import foreign peoples to the West. Right, So the more that we stop, you know, the open border nonsense, perhaps that would help to stem the tide of the of the lunacy of this crazy cult.
Speaker 1: Last question before we get into super chats. Kind of a bit of a diversion, but what are your thoughts on we were talking and we've talked about the intelligence agencies, the utilization of Islam. Uh, these false dialectics, And I'm curious what your thoughts are with the Trump administration. We're supposed to get some of the Epstein files that was a food gays operation there. They had some influencers come out with a binder of everything that was publicly avail.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. We may still got them. I may not. Maybe, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they did release the JFK files. But do you I'm curious in your geopolitical analysis, what do you see happening with this Trump administration. In my perspective, it looked like it's sort of domestic policies that are gonna maybe hurt in the short term with tariffs and all this stuff, but he's going to be good long term beneficially for like an economic engine. But it feels like this is totally tight at the hip with Zionism, and that Christian Zionism specifically is now like the official voice of Christianity in America with Pastor PAULA. White heading the Faith Office in the White House, and we have Hegsath talking about how he wants to rebuild the Third Temple, and so within the Trump administration, we have all these Christian Zionists that are sort of accelerationists.
Speaker 2: It's because you know, the JFK files do contain many things that implicate certain Middle Eastern countries, which I've been talking about who last week, and I did not expect that to be there. So you know why or what's going on, I don't know, but you know, you do have people who have talked about that, like Roger Stone, very close to Trump. Yeah, and I'm not saying that I grew with everything that these people, you know, argue or say, it's just these are these are the facts. And that was a very controversial thesis, you know, put out by Michael Collins Piper twenty years ago in his book. I read it at the time, and you know, you just couldn't even talk about that for a long time. So I'm surprised to see that there is, particularly in regard to all the stuff about James Jesus Angleton, who was a mega you know, Israeli a file. He was the CIA station chief in Rome for a long time, and then he became a.
Speaker 1: More of the mediator between Israeli intelligence and US intelligence.
Speaker 2: So everything again, people who knew that and talked about that for the last twenty years you were very I mean, his role with being pro Israel was public, but this idea of a back channel was theory. And if you talked about that, I mean, you would be derided, to say the least. I mean you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Like you have do you have any hope that there is a you know, quote unquote it's being repackaged as sort of a regime change in Washington. I feel pretty skeptical about it. Is it just yet to be seen? What are your do you feel like there's you know, is there a sort of regime change or is the the the again, this this deeper higher Anglo American establishment, is it still behind the wheel? Even you know, Trump can do all his the stuff that he wants to do or or you know, domestic policy stuff like that economic stuff, but the ship's moving in the same direction.
Speaker 2: There is some degree of opposition from you know, the administration because you know, all these people, what does is talking about and uncovering like all this you know JFK files, Like I feel like we if we got the JFK falls a film like we probably will get the jeff Stein mcaffree files. You know, maybe they won't be too reducted. I guess we'll see, but there's definitely a real awakening in the country. It's always hard to say in terms of the administration, uh itself. I don't I don't follow a lot of the day to day stuff because I'm usually trying to focus on the more you know, meta political stuff and the geopolitics. But uh, I think good things are happening. I like, I try to be positive about those things. You know. One thing I keep saying is we've been under such intense mind control for so many decades and so much mainstreaming of brainwashing and just nonsense. It's not all going to be fixed in one administration, you know what I mean, Like, we're gonna be We're going to be crawling out of this mess for decades. But we're seeing a lot of I look, we're seeing a lot more good things than I would have ever happen. Even as that as some of this of.
Speaker 1: Those and in regarding that false dialectic, one of the things that I'm sure you would agree with this You've talked about it, but with this uh sort of valorization of Elon Musk. Not that I'm not against dog, I think it's fantastic find you know, finding all this corruption USAI, d all that stuff is fantastic. But I was speaking with an Orthodox Christian and they were talking about how great Musk is and thinking, man, I wonder if he's going to become Christian. I'm like, dude, no, Like you realize that creating a more efficient and robust America for his domestic production and in creating, I mean, he is a transhumanist. He is one world order figure. I mean, he spoke openly about this, and he speaks you know, in one in one article, he'll say that we're summoning the demons through the AI, and then literally in this in the next paragraph will say, well, the only way to stop it then is we have to fuse with it so that we can control the AI from within or something. So you look at all these corporations that he's been creating in the last like two or three years, it's all at the technocracy. It's all for a global technocracy. And so I just find that really interesting that here's so many people that are happy that he's supporting Trump and he's MAGA, and it's like, well, multiple things can be true. He can be cutting fraud and abuse and making the US government more efficient. But the reasons why he's doing this is for a goal in twenty to thirty years for what he's going to have in place and the economic engine that's going to be behind it. And I've found that a lot of people aren't seeing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, he's definitely a wild card. I don't I try to remain detached and you know, just look at what's happening, and I hope for the best. I mean, I don't know exactly where he's He's just a wild card. I don't even know how to read him because it's like, you see this, we'll do this, and it's seen, was like really based, then we'll do this other thing. It's like, well is he does? It's just kind of like it's in coherent. I don't really understand what's going on. And but I do think that if you you know, if you want to keep it to the most positive possible like attitude, that we could have. You know, Jacques Attali in his book, you know he's mega globalist, he says in his two thousand and six book Brief History of the Future, he says, as globalists, we must be concerned that that America does not get into real Christianity. He actually sayes that. He says because the major threat that we could experience to our hegemony would be a revival of some kind of what he calls this his words, theocracy in America, and he says that there could be a reaction against what we do in America turning to a theocracy, which means we must guard against. So even the global leats are concerned and worried that the religious right might make power moves. And I'm not saying that, I mean, that's not really doesn't really have anything to do directly with Musk. But if you're talking twenty thirty forty years in the future, like I mean, Elon Musk might not be around by then, you have a next generation if Christianity, Orthodox Christianity grows, I mean, you could have an Orthodox Christian American empire. That's like technologically, you know what I mean. Like I'm not trying to be overly optimistic and silly about it or today.
Speaker 1: I mean, well, Saint Paisi with multiple saints regarding eschatology, believe that at least in their in their framework, and this is from saints from specifically Russia, Romania and Greece is that there'll be a great World war and then Orthodoxy is going to go through a golden age, right, and that it's gonna it's gonna have massive explosion around the world, and that this is the prerequisite before an actual Antichrist or anything like that.
Speaker 2: That there that would fulfill post millennial in my view, which I've always been post mill but I know that some people are all mill I think in Orthodoxy you can be either one. But if that was the case, that that would fulfill that right. Well, the idea of a mass you know, orthodox conversion of the world right.
Speaker 1: Which which would make a lot of sense. And one of the things we've already seen these hit pieces from like the New York Posts and stuff kind of characterized this massive growth in Orthodoxy here within the last since twenty twenty so within now the last five years, as something nefarious. Young men searching for identity. Right, these people are so.
Speaker 2: Bad, wanting to have a family and wanting to be moral and wanted to work out and go to church. It's so bad, right.
Speaker 1: Right, But I could see potentially that growth leading to You've talked about Operation Gladio, and you know, Glowe's I've talked with Orthodox people that believe like there's been some strange people that have come to services that they weren't no, yeah, or kind of you know, and trying to keep track on this and potentially if if you know, as Father Turbo Qull says, you can't be a Zionist and be an Orthodox Christian based on some of the things that have come out from the papacy and the general growth of Christian Zionism and Protestantism, I could see a future where we're the only one that aren't like Zionists, and that could be used as a sort of threat to the establishment to some sort. But obviously it's not going to win in the end, because according to at least all the saints in the Elders, there's going to be a massive golden age of Orthodoxy. And I've took with multiple priests on this channel and they believe what we're witnessing now is just like the beginning of this process.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I mean, I hope so, and yeah, that's definitely possible that you could have some sort of a you know, reaction where where Christianity and America ends up split between you know, or the our Christianity and then some sort of weird But but the thing is that one reason I wouldn't be too concerned with that right away would be, you know, the Catholic version of their novis orto weird statements about I guess certain groups. It's even that's not like, that's pretty divorced still from like the evangelical dispensationalist attitude. And so I don't know that that you could link, like, I don't think those groups would would match too well. They would that wouldn't be a very I mean.
Speaker 1: Patriot or something like claim to be a Catholic.
Speaker 2: Didn't even know that, But I mean, I just I can't really see like John Hagy and all of his crew, like, you know, with a bunch of Roman Catholics. It just doesn't seem that doesn't seem like that would work too well. But you know, who knows, only thirty forty years, a lot of these entities might not even exist anymore. They might just literally just die out with no new converts.
Speaker 1: I suspect Protestantism will for all intentsive purposes die out within the next century. I can't I just cannot see how that's going to survive. It brings very little to the table in regards to sacraments, mysticism, well.
Speaker 2: Also sterility, like you're not going to have young families.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's the old oldest cohorts of Sunday attendees. I did a stream. It was like in America it was Buddhist, Hindus, Orthodox Christians and Muslims were like the only group that the average attendee was below the age of forty.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, yeah, so yeah, nobody under forty wants these dead, sterile Protestant churches which are like hanging giant you know, rainbow and BLM banners everywhere that nobody wants that.
Speaker 1: Rough Hands renewed his membership for twenty three months, says epic, comeback stream duo, let's go. Thank you very much, Rough Hands. Shout out to Sarah from Goose for becoming a member. Shout out to hauling the Goods for becoming a member. Shout out to h Brassey for renewing his membership. Jay and Codle doing the deed, No Diddy, it's cracking. Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: I got a question for you.
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna do a stream tonight. It was gonna be earlier before, but I forgot I had to do an interview with John Heares today, so I moved tonight's Geza Pyramids stuff. Everybody's talking about the Giza Pyramids and the columns and all that. Now you get a stream about go Beckley tepee and did you make it members or something? I can't find it.
Speaker 1: Uh no, it shouldn't have been. I think it's still on the channel.
Speaker 2: Because I tried to search it. I couldn't find it. Maybe it's title something different, but yeah, I'll love I want because I know in your stream you talked about how there's not really any evidence of this being made by tech or whatever. It could just be human. I think that's what your argument. Yeah, yeah, I wanted to. I wanted to clip that and talk about that on tonight's stream. But tonight I'm gonna be talking about the claims about the pyramid, what the evidence may or may not suggest. I'll also be talking about some of these other megaliths and ancivilizations and this kind of stuff, because I haven't talked about that in probably five or six years.
Speaker 1: What are your thoughts on the on the Geeze pyramid findings.
Speaker 2: It's interesting I can. I still can't discern how legitimate the claims of the underground tunnel things are because I keep getting conflicting data. I've looked at it for like two days straight, and Grock keeps contradicting on it. I can't tell whether that's just while conjecture or if it's actually there. So it's not in the original paper. But now suppose that the same people from that paper have a new paper which is not yet peer review, but they're making these claims. So if it's true, it would suggest totally different history of that region and maybe even like Nefhelm type stuff if it's true. But it may not be true. So have you looked at it at all?
Speaker 1: I've been looking at it a little bit, but like you, I got just in my cursory search. This was a couple of days ago. I started to see that there was a few exaggerations from what I was seeing by people online about it, okay, and they were, you know, they were a little bit more conspiratorial. So they immediately went to Graham Hancock law, civilization, ancient technology, that type of worldview, and it leads at least from them. What I'm hearing is the narrative that it leads credence to like the pyramids being like pyramids of energy, and that the you know these coils that are amongst.
Speaker 2: These Yeah, that's like it's a giant battery or something. I don't know all that, but like if there's structures, I mean, that could suggest just you know, just a whole other underground city or yeah.
Speaker 1: And and that's where I've I've done streams on like ancient aliens and stuff like that, and you know, I think that there's a lot of natural explanations. I think that the the ancients weren't as totally ignorant as we think they are, right, and if we watched the ind I think that they thought in such a larger time frame. And we think of building a pyramid, we like expect it to be done within two years, like we have the you know, these people are thinking in generations, and so.
Speaker 2: They would think about cathedral building for one hundred.
Speaker 1: Years exactly, and that's medieval, that's you know, so we're talking ancient period. So but you know, what, do you feel, like Graham Hancock sort of if let's just speculate if there's this sort of redating because everybody wants to go back to the twelve thousand year periods. So when go Blacky TEPI, that's the whole thing is like, oh, we had advanced humans of the fingerprints of the gods. There you go.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I was going to cover fingerprints of the gods.
Speaker 1: I think that's the astro theology of how Leo and.
Speaker 2: I think that it's fun and interesting to speculate, and you know, I think everybody has a phase of where you read Grand Hancock and you get that stuff, and I did two of my twenties. I do think there's genuinely mysterious things that we don't know how they you know, megaliths and lost cities and underground civilizations and all that that stuff does get The fact there was one, and I don't know if you saw the recent one in China was pretty mind blowing. There was a village in China and they had this ancient sort of water well that was kind of pouring water out of a rock and it was not that big of a like cistern type thing that had been there, and everybody in the village just knew it as oh, that's the ancient you know water well. We don't even know where the water comes from. It's just the ancient sacred water well. So they drained it somehow, and then they brought in this team of archaeologists and all this, and they started digging around it, and they found tunnels, and they found an entire underground city with giant columns, not as giant as the Egyptian court, but pretty amazing like this, and it's so old nobody knows what it is. Like the Chinese are like, you know, we don't even know. Nobody remembers, you know what I mean. So I do think there's these fascinating instances of stuff like this law civilizations and like you said, like there's no reason to jump to aliens or this nonsense. And most of the people who are you know, claimants of that kind of stuff, like very Bondanik and these like these people are frauds, you know what I mean, Like they exposed as frauds. So but I do think it's possible, if I was to admit anything, if the Genesis six narrative, and if the Titan narrative that's in some of the deepconomical text is true, it's possible that, you know, the Book of Enich is describing a period when you had aberrations in the ancient world that perhaps required worship in human sacrifice at these sites, and that is what led to a global flood. So if these ancient civilizations had this thing going on, I mean Plato talks about Atlantis being he doesn't mention giants or tech, but he says, you have this ancient civilization, it was destroyed like that God flooded it. So you've got a lot of at the Station two. You know, global flood myths in China.
Speaker 1: And that's where Hmcock and Randall Carlson. I mean, Randal Carson is essentially proven and he's a New Age guy. He's in the like the Sacred Jount, but he has shown that there was a massive global flood that happened, and that's just a historical fact. And it wasn't some regional thing like I think what the typical narrative of like the archaeologist was that these floods were like regional events. He's saying, no, no, no, this was massive, This like covered all like aspects of North America. This was not a regional flood.
Speaker 2: Yeah. At the beginning, well, I mean, you know, fingerprints of the gods he talks about early on, like the is it down where the Anasca lines are? Is a Peru that the Peruvians have a flood myth as well, and they had this this prophecy of this you know teacher who after the great flood, you know, told them to live righteously and don't kill each other and kind of giving him a basic kind of Ten commandments kind of morality. So, you know, I think it's okay to speculate within reason, right, you know, about this ancients, because I just feel like we don't really know about the ancient world, no.
Speaker 1: So, and so many sources have been corrupted, like and there's been a historical narrative to to reframe things that have happened. So it's so hard to like fully get a grasp of the ancient world and like what they are capable of, what they could do, what they couldn't do. But it is fun and exciting sort of leading edge thought of like rediscovering our past and maybe it wasn't what we thought it was, but what I feel and I'll move on here. But I've never seen anything regarding some of these ancient legends that actually contradict the Biblical worldview. If anything, it typically reinforces it. It's just that so many people are new age that are into these topics immediately go to the ancient alien thing or some type of you know, advanced technology. But if you're just a traditional Christian, like a lot of this stuff kind of fits in a totally in accord with my worldview, I don't see where you have to appeal to all this stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's ancient Chinese flood myth, which is at the beginning of the I chain, right, yep, there's the Gilgamesh legend yoga match epic. I remember in Bible college we talked about how there's a flood story in Gilgameshe epic. Yeah, so it's fair. And then you have you know, Peruvian flood myth as well. So I mean, if the it makes me think of another section in the Graham Hancock thing where he took You've heard of the Periorus map, right, I mean just speculating here, like if that map really is describing some different, you know, underlying land underneath the ice. I mean, perhaps a giant flood is what changed that, you know what I mean? Like to me, a lot of these things sound like a flood would explain a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly. Well, I have to check out your stream tonight. That's going to be pretty fascinating. Because I have not done a full deep dive. I came up to conflicting narratives. I was like, Okay, maybe this stuff was just overhyped. I'm not sure, what.
Speaker 2: Do you think about go Beckley Tepee? Like, uh, I remember you're The claim is that like some of the rocks are cut in a way that they couldn't do back then or something.
Speaker 1: Right, yep, And that they basically this was technology that was superior to what they had. And then the carbon dating, which even then carbon dating isn't like rock solid, but according to some of the carbon dating and stuff like that, they are saying that this is the best site to push back the timeframe to twelve thousand years ago. And that's why Graham Hancock is so adamant about that particular tie because that if it is true, because he has some scientific credence to redating that site to potentially twelve thousand years ago if that's the case, and he believes that they built an entire city and then buried it, which I'm not sure quite sure how that makes a lot of sense, but that's why they claim it so preserved. And there was a guy that I listened to that recently went on Rogan. This was maybe within the last six months, but he claims that there's like a huge effort in Turkey to no longer excavate any more of that site. And then the theories abound. Is it because of it totally reshapes ancient history or is it because if they if they keep it partial, they make more money through tourism that wants to come and like see it. I don't know, it's it's debated, but he recently was bringing this up. I think he's the guy I forget his name, but he's done a lot of stuff on Atlantis and like arguing that it was that place inside the Sahara Desert. If you know what I'm talking about. There's here. Let me pull this up, so Google maps, if you go to Bam Bam and Mauritania. If I go here to like the layers here, there's this right here, so you see this like massive circle.
Speaker 2: Oh, this would be the consent.
Speaker 1: Yes, So he claims this is actually the city of Atlantis, and so they've done work here. Now it's really hard to do any research because it's literally out in the middle of the Sahara and it's super hard to stay out there for long periods. This apparently was all underwater at least the water was rounded at one point. Huh. And so there's been multiple archaeologists in this. Guy has a large YouTube channel. He's been on Rogan He thinks and makes the affirmative claim that this is Atlantis right here.
Speaker 2: Huh. So I did not know, I'm not you. Have you seen some of these claims of like like they found like a giant pyramid I think in Serbia.
Speaker 1: Uh No, I have not looked into that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was interesting because and the reason I think that I'm going for a memory here, but the reason I mean it may not be Serbia, maybe somewhere in Macedonia, remember, somewhere in that region. Because the thought was, well, pyramids and ziggorots are you know, not caucaus of stuff that's Middle East or you know, ziggorotes in Latin South America or whatever. But if there's ziggorots or assume that there's a pyramid in Serbia, that would be pretty interesting, wouldn't that In terms of the ancient world. And then there's another. Uh. I'm split on the one in Antarctica because you know I'm talking about Uh, there's a claimed pyramid there, which sometimes when I look at him, like it's just a mountain, and then from other angles it's like that looks like a pyramid.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, I don't know what that is. I saw something wasn't like the largest pyramid ever found was recently in like Indonesia or something. I thought it was in Southeast Asia. And this was a thought. It was like I think if you if you did a YouTube or just an internet search would pop up. But it was a Southeast Asian country. I can't remember exactly, but it looked like it was part of a mountain. But it turned out to be like what they believe to be as a man made pyramid, and supposedly it's the found.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I didn't know that. So let me see Bosnian pyramid claims the Mystery of Bosnias. Now this is actually in a even like mainstream nor mey right, this is Smithsonian. Let's see what they say. Because I knew I'd read about this. I'm not sure how legit they take it to be. They might be deblooking it. But Visoko Bosnia, Bosnian pyramids, that actually that looks like a pyramid, I mean, that does not look like a mountain if you look it up, I mean from certain angles, that looks like a straight up like well.
Speaker 1: And in China, I went to the Terracotta Warriors, which is in Chian, the ancient capital of ancient China. And when I was there, just within like the last decade, so that I was there. I went there in twenty twelve, and they had said within the last decade it was discovered that what looked to be it just looked like a big hill turned out to be a man made structure, and that they had buried an emperor. And they recently through sonar and stuff because they can't go in it because they believe it's booby trapped and has all these poisons and stuff because it's apparently, according to them, it's filled with Terracotta warriors soldiers that were close to the emperor, and a bunch of treasure inside. But they believe, based on their understandings of these structures, that it's like booby trapped and if you go in there, there's poisons, mercury, all types of stuff. To try to kill somebody if they were to take any of the treasure. But yeah, that was I mean that's in the two thousands, right next to a major museum in China, and they just realized that a big hill was actually a man made structure.
Speaker 2: Huh. So they also found something recently too in one of the Latin South American countries, like was it Aztec or like a Maya or Inca, like a j underground tunnel network that had never been discovered before. It was pretty recent. Oh I got to find that. One of the Chinese village though, because that one. That's the craziest. I think all this might be. It's called the long U Caves. Have you heard of this? I think this is it. Let me make sure cas l O n Gyou caves. I think this is it. Yes, this is it. So it was just some village and then just drained the water and they found this giant underground structure. I don't even think they know like what it is. Oh wow, like what like who you know? It's just forgotten, like nobody remembers or knows like what Emperor said, build me this cave?
Speaker 1: Wow? Yeah, it's I think that all that ancient it's fascinating. I think there's definitely a story that has yet to be told to what exactly happened and how these structures they do. And that's and that's the whole thing with Graham. Hancock's point is that all the ancients worship the stars, and so all this stuff has to do with like astrological symbolism and influence, and he kind of has a New Age spirituality where they're harnessing the power of the stars and all this different stuff. But I mean, I'm not I'm not like, no, no, no, but I think he I think he has a point that there is some type of connection amongst all these ancient groups after building these structures. There's clearly a phenomenon here.
Speaker 2: Definitely an astrological like worship alignment type of thing.
Speaker 1: Right right, which absolutely yeah, I don't think there's any doubt about that. And the fact that they are all over the world, I mean, they the Eastern Island statues are still unexplainable. They don't understand how how the hell they built those like weird statues of guys that were they're found like in the ground.
Speaker 2: They're ginormous, So are they just heads or full bodies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, they yeah, they they've excavated some of that stuff and they're they're ginormous and it would take hundreds and hundreds of men to try to pull those across like wooden, uh, like lumber, like timber, you know, you lay timber down to try to roll it across it. I mean it. They're huge and and apparently they're all made it all in one piece.
Speaker 2: So well, that reminds me of the Have you seen that? I think it's maybe I want to say Serbia again, but that there's this place where there's like these giant stones that kind of go out into the water and it's like it's a road.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, are you talking about Japan?
Speaker 2: Maybe Japan? I can't remember. They don't know how it got there, but it looks like it was a giant wind.
Speaker 1: They look perfectly Yeah, they're like perfect rectangles and the sharp with sharp edges, it's like, how the hell? Yeah, I've heard of spec. I think Graham's speculation is that when the Great Flood happened, all this stuff went underwater water before it was actually above water exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: People are saying we're getting into Billy Carson territory.
Speaker 2: No, dude, I mean we're getting into Bible Genesis territory exactly.
Speaker 1: I think that's what's happening is is as you know, as time goes on, it's like the Bible is actually being proven to be more accurate than anybody supposed. So AC shout out to you. Brother throws in fifty bucks says you may share this with Jay even though he is a quantum KGB sorcer before the KGB went defunct. Thank you so much, Ac, David.
Speaker 2: James AGB anymore. But people still say that, you know, if you're Orthodox, you're like tied to the KGB, which is I know, the KGB has been thirty five years of defunct.
Speaker 1: So well, some of the stuff that people make up about you is just hilarious. Uh, and man, and say that you're some of the people you debate with are so incredibly dumb that.
Speaker 2: We gotta we got a popular person debate Wednesday. I'm gonna be debating. Uh do you know Dasha from Red Scare. Oh yeah, she wants to debate Eastern Catholic versus Orthodox. Oh my gosh, that would be Wednesday.
Speaker 1: Has no idea what she's getting into.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna probably troller.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna like, is that on your platform? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I told her she would come on the channel. I'm gonna I'm gonna like make up stupid questions and like assert stupid stuff that they don't believe, like just to mess with her. I'm gonna say, well, you know, the Eastern Catholics believe in eating weed on one of your holidays, right, I'm just gonna mess with her.
Speaker 1: H one of the goods, throws intent, says, did Lawrence of Arabia wear Cosby sweaters and have a gay lisp?
Speaker 2: If you watch the Gertrue Bell movie with Nicole Kibben, Robert Pattinson plays to Lawrence. So so you can go watch Robert Pattinson being skittles and determine whether you think he has a lisp.
Speaker 1: Austin Detulio throws in five. Thank you very much. Brother. Brendan Turner throws in five, says Britz. Keep saying they can take back their country because look at the Spanish reconquista, but the Spanish elites weren't pro Islam. They might be cooked. Yeah, I think we discussed that. It's it's gonna be tough. For Britain. I mean, I think, at least based on percentages, Germany still has a chance if it stopped like in the very near future and corrected course. But France and especially England, I mean England at the percentage now, I think it's almost twenty percent of the country. I mean, it's that you just imported it.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know. God bless them, though, I hope.
Speaker 2: I mean, could you turn it back? I don't know. It's a good question.
Speaker 1: I mean, you couldn't without deportation, and I think that, yeah, I can't. I don't see a single European nation outside you know, Hungry or Poland, and that'd be in a local, regional area. But I don't see any of them like deporting anybody. So I don't. I don't see how they're going to turn it back. It's just not going to happen. Josiah throws in twenty Thank you so much, brother, he says, God bless you and Jay. You are both changing the world more than you know. God bless you well. Thank you very much, Josiah were humble. H BROSSI says, what's STG stand for? I don't know, so I STG. Jay has the best normy tarred americanism man voice. I don't know why a goofy ass mocking voice makes me laugh so hard when I heard it a million times.
Speaker 2: I think you're talking about one of my normy when I do the normy voice, that's what he's talking about.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, thank you very much. H Brossi and Jehovah's Thickness renewed his membership. Thank you very much, says Jay talked about trauma. Do either of you have a stream specifically covering on whys and hows of trauma? Is useful? I pay for it, but import I do not have anything on trauma specific.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, Jamie and I've done. We got a bunch of old archives streams about trauma based mind control. Yeah, we got a bunch.
Speaker 1: Great, So go check those out. Uh. And the best way when you're trying to find go to Jay's YouTube channel on a desktop and click on the search and then put because if you just search Jadeyer in the topic in the YouTube search bar, multiple videos do not come up. You have to go to the channel and search it. So if anybody's looking for old stuff, that's I know.
Speaker 2: What tepee stream is called I can't find.
Speaker 1: When we get off, I'll I'll go back through my channel and send it to you.
Speaker 2: Because that's an example like when I search, you know, I can't find your thing on that.
Speaker 1: And it may have I'll find out which stream it may have been titled something that was related to ancient history. So let me get off. I'll go back through my my channel and look. H Browski throws another ten says it's only a partial antidote to degeneracy. I think you're talking about Islam. The young men seeking out Islam think it's more base because they can comb with multiple wives under that view, that plus abhorrence of Protestantism. Yeah, I mean, and you've talked about this. I mean Islam is appealing to like primitive senses in man, right, so you get like it kind of has like prosperity gospel. So then you know Allah's rewarded you with money. So now you can have four wives and if you want, you can you know, if you're in Chia, you can go purchase a woman for a day. It has all types of stuff that's about like worldly.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, let's not forget the most obvious of like people young, very young underage.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, so Ayisha.
Speaker 2: Well but I mean PDF stuff, Oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah in general, yeah, the normalization of that in general. Yeah, the was it the Baka Bachi boys of Afghanistan.
Speaker 2: Those are actually pagan but oh they're not Muslim. No. I mean, I'm sure they tolerated. But uh, I'm pretty sure like the Taliban was opposed to the dancing boys.
Speaker 1: Good Age Browsei said. I know it's not necessarily either of you guys placed to answer this, or maybe just don't know, but it seems to me that the Western Europeans may have lost this slow burn war thoughts. Well, I think we've already addressed it. I don't know how, and Jay already said how they're going to turn this tide, and the I don't see the gumption to do any mass deportation or totally change course. So the best they could do is just close off immigrant but there's so many people it's already changed the fabric of the country.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I looked it up. The practice is like an ancient, like a like a more of a pagan thing in Afghanistan, and Islamic law has tried to ban it. I'm not saying that makes.
Speaker 1: Like, well, you know, one of the things I found interesting when I was doing a stream on the trans stuff was that Iran is like the world leader in surgeries that as long as you transition, it's not a sin.
Speaker 2: It's actually a world hub for that. Yeah, it's I mean, people need to understand, like especially dumb right wingers that want to think you can have the alliance with all these wacko like I mean, she A beliefs are crazy. It's it's it's not it's like, okay, so Rabbis have a crazy philosophy. Oh, I guess that means I Ran and she are good.
Speaker 1: It's just crazy exactly. No, and and yeah, and they read that, you know, I see these people will read like they'll get in like the traditionalist school and read one book on Sufism and all of a sudden, like, no, Islam's like super cool, dude, it's like neoplatonic. And it's like, no, have you looked into like the religion of it, like not just some Western portrayal of like Islamic mysticism, Like it's it's totally incurably.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's true that like Sufi and you know, Sheia Islam is neo platonic. But yeah, that doesn't mean that it's based and tried and good.
Speaker 1: Yeah exactly. H Brossi said, I'm not trying to be mean, but ex prostitutes will never stop running through those Protestant church doors. They need to shield their past.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're figuring out like it's a grift, right right like people like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, Pastor Nala given her dad her only fans money. Bitter Klinger says, can Jay give us a John Hagy talking about the Nephelam and Pyramids in personation.
Speaker 2: Friends, In my book In Defense of Israel, I approve that the Nephileams set up the Pyramids and they did it to fuck Israel with a giant Giza death star.
Speaker 1: Oh that was great. Uh Snagglebe's renewed as membership said, have either of you done research on dodger Land? The ruins under the north Sea lends credence to the food narrative, for sure, I've never heard of the uh. No.
Speaker 2: In fact, I write, I welcome everyone suggesting these cities and things in megalith because what you find is that there's infinite of these. There's so many discovered cities and civilizations, the megaliths. I can't even keep up with all that. I got a stack of books on him, and I can't even keep up with them. Dog girl.
Speaker 1: Interesting, No, I'm not. I am not familiar with this. And somebody was saying that the YouTube channel that I was mentioning that was on Jay Dyer and talked a lot about like the Atlanta's being in the Sahara. I believe it's called Bright Insight. It's a useful YouTube channel because it really gives you sort of he gets very deep into that worldview. So he's a very major proponent of Graham Hancock and Raynal Carlson, so he's taking their line of thought. But he's kind of always staying on top of the latest research and papers that come out, so it may be useful for research on streams. And then H. Brossey says, if this stuff with the pyramids is true, you do realize where the brothers and sistas are going with that. Right? Your cube used to be his big ass brain to do it.
Speaker 2: Y'all saw y'all saw my post. Right, I know what the energy system was for? Yeah, growing, growing the hydroponics up in there, right.
Speaker 1: That's right. That's how they talked to Anubis.
Speaker 2: Dank and notton right there. That's what that was for.
Speaker 1: Next one, Dave throws in two bucks, is has Jay heard of or heard about Egyptians in the Grand Canyon.
Speaker 2: Yes, so there was an a there's an old news article clipping that supposedly someone had found reference to or a suggestion of Egyptian hieroglyphs in the Grand Canyon. I don't know the provenance of that news clipping. One thing, I will say, that's pretty fascinating. And I learned this from Jamie because we were driving when we're on our way to Vegas, we went through this area, want to say, around New Mexico or Utah. I don't remember exactly where this was, but there's this place where there's a like a throne carved into stone out in the desert, and it has these Hebrew letters on it. And can you guess who faked that?
Speaker 1: Mormons?
Speaker 2: Yes, So, I mean, if there's a Grand Canyon thing with I mean I might be timpted to think the Mormons right stage that because they've done it in other places to prove the Mormon story of the right Hebrews in Utah or whatever. So, but I mean, then again, maybe there is some stuff we just don't know about.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Bill Hicks says, epicxtreme guys, God blessed, Thank you very much, Bill Nathan. We was kings back in Egypt. We was kings and h BROSSI throws. Another one says, just to get a step closer to the goal every time you guys stream it's great. I hope the asses will remember y'all in the Eschaton for the number of catechumens you brought to the faith. Well, God willing. And then we just had a couple over on Dono chat Chat TBD. Anyone here understand hypotheticals. I think we all. I think everybody here understands hypotheticals. H random use.
Speaker 2: One always ask the Muslims well.
Speaker 1: And Andrew asked all these girls about whether they ate breakfast in the morning, how they feel they didn't need it. No, It's it's amazing how people can't, like they do, not understand generalities.
Speaker 2: Right or hypothetical yeah, or even just restting what your argument is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, per capita seems to go over people's heads quite a bit. Random user said, could I beat Jay Dyer in a live debate, yes, but only under specific conditions. Chat GPT real response.
Speaker 2: I don't think chat GBT and or that great in debates. I mean we've been doing some videos experimenting with how good they are debating, and they're not that great. So I mean I found Rock to be the best because he's it's kind of like an easier version of Wikipedia that's not as lib as Wikipedia. So you know, if you're asking Rock basically questions about you know, oh when did you know when was James Angleton, the CIA desk chief in Rome, Like he can give you those kinds of things, but beyond that, it's not that great.
Speaker 1: Have you noticed any significant difference between Rock and chat GYBT.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think Grock's better. I mean I haven't used I haven't used jadgybt in a few months, and it was it was pretty weak sauce dude, Like I remember asking some questions in it, like cha, the chagy of three or four months ago was literally contradicting itself within like five minutes on the same question. I'm like, right, you just told me this, But I found grow.
Speaker 1: I mean, you can get it if you respond, if you ask it a question of respond and then you are critical of the response, saying, oh, well you miss this like you can get it to sort of go off into ara.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I mean Grock's the same way, but I found it to be a little better.
Speaker 1: Okay, I got.
Speaker 2: Him to even admit, like Grock was even like admitting stuff about Victor Ostrowski's book, you know what I mean. So it was pretty interesting.
Speaker 1: Judeo Islamic guy says the islam talk here reminded me. I've heard it said several times that the modern world for religion was invented for British colonialism. Not sure how that works. I'm not bigly educated.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean the modern world is created more or less by the British similar, that's true.
Speaker 1: I don't know nickname. First name says, haven't seen you both in a minute. What have you guys been up to. I've been trying to finish my dissertation. I'll be turning that in next week. So I think I've only streamed like once or twice this month.
Speaker 2: Besides this, I know, yeah, I know, she haven't done a whole lot.
Speaker 1: And uh, just because I've been I've been writing and formatting and getting all that stuff done. So Uh, April, I'll be back into the normal swing of things. But you were just in Uh you were in person in Texas. Didn't you just go to Texas?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we were there for a funeral and then I went ahead and did uh Lord Voldemort's Show. But also, uh, you know, I was finishing us to start Calley with three for the last few months. So oh, nice, got that complete. It's a I got the rough rough drop back from the editor and publisher and yeah, hopefully we'll be it'll be out in the next couple of months.
Speaker 1: Oh that's awesome, man, that's got to feel good.
Speaker 2: It was a weight off, and it was because I had really been writing a lot in the last five years. I've been doing so many podcasts and videos that getting back in the mode. And I'm sure you're experiencing that too with your dissertation. Like it, if you do a lot of podcasts and videos then you try to switch back into writing, it's like a totally different mindset.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's totally different. Yes it is. And it's that's why for me is like I to do that stuff, like I just have to be engrossed in it for days at a time. I was trying to write and like stream a day, or do research your stream and then do it and then try to go back to it. It's like you can't have so many thoughts go through your head because then you lose track of all the threads that you're writing about and trying to like weave together. It's a totally different thing. And then last one on Dono chat outside one says thank you both for the great work. Curious how Russia play into utilizing its Islamic factions to influence slash warfare and too destabilization efforts. I ask as characters like Dugan speak about flooding Europe with Africans, I've never heard. Is Dugan just describing what's happening or he's I don't think Dugan ever advocates for flooding Europe with Africans.
Speaker 2: I don't know if he said that. I mean, I don't I've read Dugan's books. I'm not a regular follower. I don't keep up with all the stuff that you know, Dugan talks about it. I mean, I think because I talked to him eight years ago, people assume that I'm just like right, I mean, I'm critical of his he has kind of gnostic influences in his positions and perennialist influences, and I've never been interested in those positions. So I think he's interesting to read, and he's interesting to to, you know, hear his views on stuff. But I would imagine that the way Russia projects influence and power is not the same type of ways that the West does it with total open borders. Maybe they, I mean, if you look up active measures, that's kind of been their approach to this stuff. If he listen to Mark Hackard and the interviews that we've done, you know, Russia is limited in its capabilities of what it does in foreign espionage operations. I mean, they have illegals, they have units and spies that do things like every other country. But I don't think they have the kind of capabilities of what the democratic establishment in America claims that they have, right like the Democrats or they're running everything. They've got Trump and they've got you know, Elon Musk in their pocket and they're all you know what I mean, it's just these outlandish claims. At the same time as the same democratic media is like Russia's collapsing, They're losing the war, they're bankrupt, but at the same time they're like running Donald Trump. Like none of it makes any sense. So, I mean, I don't know if they have any plans of pushing open borders, but it's I guess it's possible, but I don't know.
Speaker 1: It seems like Russia would be a natural nationalist ally if if the sort of globalist world, or if Trump truly was getting out of NATO and getting out of the enterprise of empire building. You know, I saw that, at least according to reports, they had that two and a half hour conversation that they wanted to establish direct flights between New York and Moscow again and open up tourism. I think that'd be that'd be great if they could get that get that done.
Speaker 2: By the way, when I mentioned active measures, I'm not referring to the documentary that is supposed to prove that Donald Trump is a Russian agent. I'm referring to the actual plan from like how how Russia views its intelligence capabilities that they call active measures, which is it ranges from media to specific actions of black ops, this kind of stuff. And then like because of that term, you had people latch onto that term and say, oh, we'll see that means putince involved in compromising Donald Trump and making him an operative. But it goes back to Soviet intelligence as to one of their plans of how they engage in subversion. But one of the things that was mentioned maybe ten twelve years ago was that because Russia is not as powerful as the West, they don't have the ability to engage in all the same types of operations that NATO and the West have. So one of their strategies has been to push more truth based narratives. And that's why you'll see a lot more of artsa RT for example. I mean, they're more banned and censored in the West since the war. But prior to that, you noticed that Art was pushing a lot of the same stuff that Lord Goldemart pushed, right, And that's because the idea was that it's more effective to just go after truth based narratives in terms of journalism versus the way that America runs its international disinformation networks and campaigns, which requires a lot of lying, a lot of money, a lot of you know, international writers, ap like all this stuff which turns out junk. That takes a lot more money and power and effort to run a giant network of this info. And so Russia's vantage point was that it's more effective to run truth based narratives versus massive disinfo like the West.
Speaker 1: Does right well, and to your point, I think I saw a clip of Tucker Carlson recently interviewed like Rick Sanchez or somebody used to be on Fox News or something. Now he had like a he's Cuban conservative guy American, but he has a show on RT, and he was talking about how they don't censor anything that he wants to talk about, and that RT he said he was surprised once he joined his own show. I think Larry King's on ART still that like they are huge. ART is huge in places like India and like other parts of the world, Central and South America. RT is ginormous, and so he was talking about how it's if your message is to get globally. Meanwhile, it's banned here in the United States, but he was talking about how they, like it's the only media company he's worked for that does not curate your show or your message. And gets back to your point, is like they allow people to have dissident information that's truthful and and it's built up a credibility in which that art is trusted and incredibly popular in different parts of the world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that's a better strategy from their advantage point if you're a smaller player versus a larger Western player.
Speaker 1: Yeah, makes total sense. H ROSSI threw in another one that have y'all seen the Sneako video with that chic He's watch it. If not, you see firsthand why they have no arguments that don't understand ours. Yeah, we mentioned that earlier out apparently Sneak who had no idea he had to believe in the Hadith. Awesome.
Speaker 2: It's weird because people have been bringing up for a good while now, like you know, you know you're ISLAMI beliefs are more than just the Quran, right, I mean it's people.
Speaker 1: Would criticized if I remember right, like during life troops, because he would be openly critical of things in the Hadith, and then Muslims that follow him and would say you can He'd like, no, no, no, I don't question the Quran. It's just the hot eth you think you don't, you know, he'd give an example. You think that's that's real, you think that's factual. And then he talked with the She's like, who are you to who are you to judge?
Speaker 2: Well, this is what you get. This is what these idiots are going to find out the hard way. Like, maybe you should have done a little more investigating and heart out some you know, some of the opponent's positions before you jumped into this dumb cult.
Speaker 1: So last super check at is H. Brossey Again, thank you so much brother for the general support today. Say, I've come to the conclusion that the tiny hats make the right decision by not prostlytizing. They can't get past the theophanes of the in the Old Testament and might suffer the same online embarrassment as the muzzies.
Speaker 2: All right, I mean I don't. I don't think the you know, rabbinic philosophy and take in and believers are very interested in debating. They don't. Every now and then there's one who will, but it's very rare. But I thought that Sam Schuman's recent debate with that young Orthodox British Jewish guy was pretty good debate. And the whole debate ended up being about all these theophanies.
Speaker 1: So right, and then Flannams throws in five says, always enjoy when DPH and J do streams together. Well, thank you very much, brother, and Jay, I know that you got to go do his stream apologize.
Speaker 2: I moved back a little bit, so I got to eat dinner and then we'll help scream after rit dinner. But yeah, thank you for having me. It was a great conversation. I was glad to stay long.
Speaker 1: No. I I appreciate it because the overview you did on that fourth hour on InfoWars, that was the best cover, and you did it so can you only had because the breaks you only have like thirty forty minutes, and you hit on all these points about why Islam is dangerous, how it's been used as a subverting force, and why it's coming to take over in a militaristic way a Western Europe and they're not gonna be able to stop it unless they wake up.
Speaker 2: So thank you.
Speaker 1: And then to Ortho Orthodox Boom or Grandma just threw in twenty said thank you guys, thank you, and then H. Brossey said it's only right that I get past the line. Well, thank you very much, H Brosey. So anyways, guys, that's gonna do it. Jay's gonna be live here after eats dinner, So go over to Jay's channel and we'll be watching him talk a little bit about the latest on the Geeza Pyramids. So God bless you guys, and I will see you in the next one as always, until then, God bless