Speaker 1: Hey, hey, I'm bad. Listen.
Speaker 2: Why do people give up their power? Why do people give up their power? People give up their power in many, many, many ways. But the reason people give up their power is because of who people are, not who people pretend to be, but who people really are. What's going on inside of you will always and forever dictate what you allow in accept in your life, who you allow in accept in your life.
Speaker 1: What you will and what you won't do.
Speaker 2: It dictates everything about you and about your life. Most people don't understand it because they're not on that level of thinking. And that's why, in my opinion, we see people go through life year after year after year after year after year after year, never changing, many becoming worse because they're seeking this and they're seeking that to never find what they're looking for, or to gain something, to obtain something only to get it and can't handle it. It all comes from what's going on inside of you. I've told you before that your bad experiences, although we have good experiences.
Speaker 1: Too, but people hold.
Speaker 2: On to the negative and they allow the negative to cause disruption and dysfunction in their lives. So people go through good and the bad, but they quickly push the good away and hold on to the bad, and then they go through life giving power to people.
Speaker 1: When you should give it to no one. On their jobs.
Speaker 2: They give power to the coworkers to take advantage of them. They give power to their supervisors to take advantage of them. They give power to their bosses to take advantage of them.
Speaker 1: People will do to you.
Speaker 2: Whatever you give them the power to do, nothing other than what you have given them the power to do.
Speaker 1: People will try you. But if you let people know they cannot do you any kind of way, they're gonna get it.
Speaker 2: But when you just go through life allowing people to do it whatever they want, say whatever they want, treat you anyway they want, you.
Speaker 1: Are giving your power.
Speaker 2: And people will freely take advantage of you, use and abuse you because you have allowed them to. People do it everywhere they go because you don't change. Wherever you go, you take you along with you. All of that unresolved inside of you is what causes you.
Speaker 1: To give your power. Because people are seeking after things and they are hoping to fill voids in their lives.
Speaker 2: Some people don't even understand that they have voids in their lives. They just know they're seeking something always seeking something, looking for people to feel voids when they don't even understand what's going on inside of them. We as individuals, as human beings, we must be accountable and responsible for our own lives. Nobody can do it for us. When people are looking to other people to make them feel better, all it does is cause more issues and more dysfunction in their own lives because you always gravitate towards people who are worse off than you, and it's just a mess. I've told you many many times. If you want to know if you love yourself, if you want to know if you are a person of a heal hearted mind, just look at your own life. Look at your own your own life, Look at what you are allowing in your own life. Look where you are in your own life. If you're in the same place, you have not grown. If you're thinking, feeling, and acting the same, you have not grown.
Speaker 1: If you're going alone to get along to be long, you have not grown.
Speaker 2: If you believe any and everything you hear, when you have intuition telling you or signs.
Speaker 1: Of red flats telling you it's wrong, you have not grown.
Speaker 2: Specifically, when you take these things in and believe them. Is true, or you take them in and you paired and regurgitate. Even if it's wrong. People know right from wrong. They just choose to do whatever they want to do. They choose to do whatever makes them feel better. And it's the saddest thing because so many people put themselves in situations they never had to be in. You're seeking after things you don't even understand. Many people are seeking love. How do you know what love is? When you don't love yourself, You don't you give your power to the men in your life, the women in your life, because you think it's the proper way to love, and it's not. You let people take advantage of you. They steal from you, they take things from you, and you don't even notice at the time because you're too caught up, you're too emotionally.
Speaker 1: Involved.
Speaker 2: But all it does is lead to heartbreak at the end, because sooner or later, the truth is coming out.
Speaker 1: Sooner or later.
Speaker 2: There are people who are in horrific relationships, being abused every day in every way, mentally, physically, emotionally, I mean verbally, any kind of way. They're being abused, and they stay because of their own insecurities, their own lock lack within, make people believe that that's the best that they can have, make people believe it's as good as it's going to get, make people believe they're not worthy of anything better. That's because you give your power. A person cannot abuse you unless you allow them to.
Speaker 1: I don't care what you believe.
Speaker 2: A person cannot abuse you in any type of way unless you give power for them too.
Speaker 1: People are used so badly, but they still go alone.
Speaker 2: Anytime a person is doing you wrong in any type of way, they don't love you and they don't love themselves. Anytime a person is talking about you, disrespecting you, belittle and degrading, putting you down, laying hands on you, none of it has anything to do with love.
Speaker 1: And when you allow it, you are giving your power. People can't take your power unless you give it.
Speaker 2: And no one, not one single person, person is worth it. If they're mistreating you, they don't love you, and they don't love themselves.
Speaker 1: Some of you.
Speaker 2: You're satisfied as soon as they give you flowers, some type of gift, stroke your ego, make you feel good. You totally forget the abuse, the neglect, the total mistreatment. In a just in an instance, because now you feel good. But I've told you the very thing that made you laugh, made you smile, you thought it was so good, it's the same thing that would make you cry when your eyes open. In every situation in your life, every situation in your.
Speaker 1: Life, people do to you what you allow.
Speaker 2: If someone in any way remotely is mistreating you, and you stay, you try to.
Speaker 1: Further that relationship, you messed up.
Speaker 2: If someone act out of pocket, talk out of pocket, and you allow it.
Speaker 1: You're gonna get more. Some of you may be saying, what do you mean, I'll allow it.
Speaker 2: I mean just what I said. I did not stutter. I meant exactly what I said. Because the first time it happens and you do nothing, you stay in a relationship. It don't fall on that person. It falls on you because they're gonna do what you allow them to do. And if you allow a person to get away with something the first time, oh they're gonna try it again. They're gonna try it again. You have to love yourself and you have to know yourself. So if someone come into your life with mess, bringing shenanigans, drama, chaos, instantly, instantly, you'll be able to walk away.
Speaker 1: You'll be able to walk away.
Speaker 2: No one will ever do to you anything other than what you allow. When you allow anything, anything is what you probably will get. People are following your leads when you give your power. They know you're given your power. They know you're a vulnerable person. They know they can get away with it because you let them get away once. They know you're not gonna do anything, because you are the individual who teaches that individual, that other person, how they can treat you.
Speaker 1: You teach them.
Speaker 2: When you do nothing and you go alone and allow things, you are teaching that other person how they can treat you. Many people are in relationships that are one sided period, one side, and it's not working for either person. Nothing has gotten better. People are still struggling, especially financially. Struggling financially, nothing.
Speaker 1: Has gotten better.
Speaker 2: You think that's enhancing your life, No, that's making situations worse than your life. You struggling, You're with someone who's struggling to and neither one of you are doing anything to make your situation better.
Speaker 1: That self inflicted pain.
Speaker 2: When you give your power, Ah, I love him so much, but I just love him, so you don't even know what love is.
Speaker 1: I just love her I just love her.
Speaker 2: You have no clue what love is, because no way, no way on this earth is it love.
Speaker 1: No way.
Speaker 2: A person doing you wrong, a person not contributing, a person who's just taking advantage of you.
Speaker 1: There is no love in it.
Speaker 2: You allowing a person to control you.
Speaker 1: You thought it was so cute.
Speaker 2: You thought it was so cute until you find out it's a freaking nightmare.
Speaker 1: It was never cute.
Speaker 2: A person trying to control you, tell you what you can can't do, where you can can't go, who you can and can't be, with, what you can and can't wear.
Speaker 1: That is not cute. That is never cute. That is not love.
Speaker 2: But unfortunately many people think it is he just loved me, she just loved me so much. No, that's a form of control. You are giving away your power. Even the weakest person has power. It's within all of us.
Speaker 1: But if you.
Speaker 2: Don't activate it, if you go alone with any and everything, and you just keep going through life allowing.
Speaker 1: People to do whatever to you, they're gonna do it.
Speaker 2: A person can never ever abuse you, They can't take advantage of you, They can't mistreat you in any way unless you allow it.
Speaker 1: Granted, people will try. Oh, people are.
Speaker 2: Gonna try you because of who they are, because of their own inner unresolved issues.
Speaker 1: But let me tell you, it'll be one time. It will be one time because people are gonna try you, they're gonna test you, but you.
Speaker 2: Have to stand up for yourself the first time. Never give anyone a second chance. I don't care who it is.
Speaker 1: Never give anyone a second chance to curse you out, to hit you, to spit on you, to talk down to you, to be.
Speaker 2: Physical with you, or anything that is not good for you. Don't give anyone a second chance. You have to nip it in the bud right away, whatever it.
Speaker 1: Is, whatever it is.
Speaker 2: See, too many people allow their hearts and their unhealed minds. Unhealed hearts lead them into terrible situations with terrible people because you think it's love and you're eager and desperate to share with someone and give your power. You're so eager to do that. I keep seeing my voice spiking too much, but the levels are set low. I don't know what's going on. It's your life. You only get one to live. I don't understand why so many people in this world, millions upon millions of people choose to live life and never truly be happy, never truly experience love, never find peace.
Speaker 1: People are willfully and with consistency.
Speaker 2: Choosing to live life this way. Most people you see that smiling and acting all jovial, you know, just happy and giddy.
Speaker 1: They're miserable. They're just faking trying to make it to another day. But like I've always told you.
Speaker 2: Faking and pretense only keep you where you've always been, in that same negative, false state of mind.
Speaker 1: Lies, pretense, covering up it doesn't benefit you.
Speaker 2: So whatever power you give will be taken from whomever, not just your significant other, but whoever crosses your path that you give it up to, it will be taken. So you have to look at yourself because you're the biggest problem. Your mindset is your worst enemy. All of that inside of you that's unhealed, that you're still holding on to it is what's causing you to think, feel, and act the way that you do. It's why people run over you, They take advantage of you, They use you, and they abuse you in some form or another because you have given them the green light to do it. You have given up your power. And those who give up their power it's because of the unresolved inside of them. It's how they think, it's what they believe because of how they think. And you're on all of these different quests for these different things in life when the most important thing is you, your peace of mind, self love, your happiness. People can add to it, sure, but you will never be able to experience it.
Speaker 1: When it does not start with you.
Speaker 2: It must start within you first, and it cannot until you clean up what's messed up. And that's it. That's all I'm saying. I'm leaving it right there. Thank you for listening. Much much love to each and their one of you.
Speaker 1: All over the world. Much love.
Speaker 2: Please reach out to me. You're always welcome my podcast. My main podcast will tell you exactly how to contact me. My email is there, reach out. I will respond. Please share this episode. I end all episodes the same because I like it and it makes sense.
Speaker 1: Thank going it