Speaker 1: What's going on everybody.
Speaker 2: Jbone from the JPod bone Cast here to tell you about other ways that you can support your favorite podcast as well as this one, not by making any donations or anything to do with money, but simply just by sharing. You can share posts, you can like and subscribe. Go to our Spotify. We have social media JPod Bonecast on x, Facebook, Instagram. You can also find our game podcasts, the JPod bone Cast Gaming on our Twitch.
Speaker 1: So all you guys got to do is just hit those.
Speaker 2: Little hearts, you know, maybe share one or two, and that is the best way. You know, It's free advertisement for all of our podcasters out there, and it helps get the word and it shows that you guys are listening and you're willing to also help. And I appreciate all that you've done. Seriously, I could never ask more than my audience that I already ask if you guys, You guys are one of truly the best audiences. When I see those numbers, it always blows my mind that so many people are listening. So I always appreciate you guys, and I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart. So please, those are just some little tips, not only for this podcast, but any other favorite podcasts.
Speaker 1: Right, Welcome back to the JPod Bondcast.
Speaker 2: We're on season eight episode and we're actually joined by Joc Customs today. If you guys remember, Joc was with EJ and now his wife.
Speaker 1: Actually at the time, they weren't even married. I believe maybe they were, No, they were engaged, I think.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's been a little while, a while, you know, since season four. So Jordan, how the fuck are you doing?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 1: How has everything been going.
Speaker 3: I've been good, bro. I can't complain. Make it just like everyone else.
Speaker 2: I hear you, man, Yeah, it's like it's you know, you can't even waste your breath on complaining these days, because I mean, we just got to be thankful to be alive, right Like, when it comes down to it, one of the sole reasons why I had you on here today was not only obviously to catch up and talk to you on the podcast, but you are gonna be doing some awesome fucking things for the season finale when it comes to my podcast and t shirts and things. So I'm fucking so excited for that. And when it comes to my table, it kicks and tricks and we do the Live Finale reunion on July twenty fifth and Warwick Roade Allen, I'm definitely gonna be showcasing that out on the table. So don't you worry, man, You're gonna get some recognition.
Speaker 1: I can't wait.
Speaker 3: Appreciate it. I'm excited.
Speaker 2: No, it's been uh, it's it's been awesome, dude. You know, uh, since we've last talked, like what has happened with JOC Customs, Like, have you seen like a new type of you know, clientele or you know what's been good?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, do a whole lot as far as like the load of those and everything. I've been trying to shift with not only like just local Massachusetts stuff, but do a little bit of you know, designs for everyone.
Speaker 6: More of a broader fighter horizon of like a clientele base.
Speaker 3: Of that nature.
Speaker 2: So I like that, man, because there's always like a good New England vibe to a lot of your stuff.
Speaker 1: So I like that you're branching out too, because that's really cool.
Speaker 3: Absolutely appreciate that.
Speaker 2: No, you crush him in and when it comes to marketing, Dude, like I tell everybody, I'm Mike, there is no one unmatched like you. Bro. You literally you put the time. I mean, you put the effort. Like if anyone deserves it, it's you.
Speaker 1: You know, thank you. Well that means a lot. I'll just be trying different stuff. Honestly, Some stuff works and stuff doesn't. That's what you gotta do. You know, you don't know what works until you try.
Speaker 4: Yeah, facts, some things that it's crazy too, because like some things that I think are just gonna be.
Speaker 3: Like this is the most insane design in the world. It's gonna gos blah blah.
Speaker 6: Blah, like it might not even be the craziest to might get like the least amount of views or like sound like damn, I thought that was insane, and then all other stuff and I'm like, a might not post this, and then I'll just post.
Speaker 3: It randomly if you get like.
Speaker 1: The post Jews, like the hell, dude, you never know.
Speaker 4: It really is just kinda you know, win it out there and see see what works what doesn't. Sometimes there's no rhyme.
Speaker 2: Of reason exactly, like you never know, like you know that one thing could just stick out and then all of a sudden everybody goes back and starts looking at everything, and all of a sudden they start noticing and they're like, damn, dude, we've been fucking up. You know there's a you know, hidden gym design and uh, I mean the creative process, dude, Like where do you get that from?
Speaker 1: I feel like you've always were you an art?
Speaker 4: Was that an art? It's a really yeah I had I remember I had a line on a freshman year.
Speaker 1: That yeah yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, so I had a mom I don't think I art.
Speaker 1: No, that was it.
Speaker 2: I feel like that that shit seemed tough, dude. Honestly, it always like intimidated me.
Speaker 3: I feel like he was always like.
Speaker 4: I don't know, I feel like he was always like super whatever credit for but I don't know. Maybe it was just from the back classes a time for me or whatever. But no, I always liked that and stuff like that in general.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I just run with.
Speaker 4: Wild ideas in my head and you know, try to see what words when I designed it.
Speaker 3: On the computer or whatever, see what I can come up with.
Speaker 4: A lot of it just happens to be like random stuff I see.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh, if I could similar to that.
Speaker 4: Based on that, or creative play on something, you know, maybe it'll work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 4: It's a lot of like a lot more designing, like especially this year twenty twenty six.
Speaker 3: Like sometimes it's tough going out with a lot at once, but this year I feel like it's just been rapid fire with the signs. Even if it's a few days.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I don't really got nothing today, and it's like the next day I'll be like.
Speaker 3: Well, like three four designs like wade a couple of days and post something up. So it's not just going by and everything at once.
Speaker 1: Keep them coming exactly. Yeah, No, I love that. Have you kept up with the EJ at all?
Speaker 3: Of course? Man, that's my guy.
Speaker 1: Dude. How's EJ doing? I was always alball as well. You know he actually he.
Speaker 3: Actually just they moved. They just moved to.
Speaker 1: Actually no ship. Oh man, hometime residents. Baby, it's good.
Speaker 4: Then, like, uh, they got a crypt go so a lot more spacious. It's a'm excited for them. I haven't actually been by to check out in this pot yet, but I want to say it's like two months maybe.
Speaker 1: Three Okay if I'm wrong, might be wrong, but it's.
Speaker 3: Like two three months.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, EJ, we're getting you back. On the podcast.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, and Tea as well. You know who got a showcase her beauty.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Also, you know, it's kind of cool. Last time we talked, i'd done our mini horror season that October for the thirty one Days of Dexter. We actually did thirty one episodes in a row for the thirty one days of October. This year, we're actually gonna do the same thing. It's gonna be the thirty one Days of Double Dexter. So that is where you know the design comes in that joc is gonna be creating for us.
Speaker 1: So seriously, man, like I said, I appreciate that a lot.
Speaker 2: That's gonna be so fucking sick, and I'm very excited for this many horror season this year. I'm gonna be diving into Dexter, New Blood Original Sin and Resurrection season one and possibly season two depending on how it goes with when these new episodes air. So I'm very you know, hopeful that they stick true to the Dexter pattern and come out in October.
Speaker 1: Like they said they were gonna.
Speaker 2: So I think that'll be very cool if I'm able to watch them live stuff and give you guys that lowdown in October, So that's all coming up. This is literally, you know, a couple episodes before our season finale, but we're gonna be having our season finale live at the Kicks and Tricks, like I was saying before twenty eighty one Post Road in Warwick, Rhode Island, the Double Tree by Hilton.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be awesome. There's something for everyone there.
Speaker 2: There's sneakers, there's streetwear, you know, contests, giveaways, food, a lot of stuff, giveaways for the kids, come by the booth. You know, we have free Pokemon mystery packs for the kids. Grab one joz when it comes to you ai Uh do you feel that it's a helpful tool in your situation or can it be destructive?
Speaker 3: I definitely think.
Speaker 4: For clothing it's a very helpful tool. But you know, just like anything, Yeah, definitely be a double.
Speaker 1: Legistore, definitely right pros and cons.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for the convenience factor. You know, a lot of that stuff it goes a long.
Speaker 6: Way, especially, you know, lays a lot of the groundwork for things cond activity definitely, like you know, you can do a lot s actually at the time being able to before.
Speaker 4: So it's good for a lot of things, but you know, just like anything in life, you can get discipused.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I just wish like it's still.
Speaker 1: So it's insane, dude.
Speaker 4: For a little bit now, but it's like it's still like the primitive stages of it, Like.
Speaker 1: We really like the yeah, the testing, right yeah, yeah, like.
Speaker 4: Getting to the flip phone level of it, like whereas the very beginning was like the Nokia brick phone of it, now would.
Speaker 3: Get into like the flip phone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, dude, everything it's gonna If anyone knows about phones, it's my guy over here, seriously, bro, fucking what do you think? Like, Yo, the new iPhone coming up? Is this gonna be like a flipping ship or what we'll see?
Speaker 4: I mean, it's looking like it's supposed to be, But until Apple announces.
Speaker 1: Anything, yeah, we don't know. And they've been saying that ye yeah for a while.
Speaker 3: Andy.
Speaker 4: Samsung's on like seven generations of the flip phone at this point, so I feel like if Apple was going to they might have already by now.
Speaker 1: But yeah, true, right, like.
Speaker 4: The Galaxy flip phone. It's cool, but I don't know, it's you know, it's kind of in my head. It's kind of pointless because like the Galaxy got the Ultra series and all happen the phone, so it's more like a novelty phone than like a name.
Speaker 3: Phone my opinion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hell yeah.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: When it comes to, uh, the creativity set of your work, like it, do you ever get you know, uh, brain fogs or anything like that or type of writer's block?
Speaker 1: Really yeah, no shit.
Speaker 4: Not like every day, but yeah, there's definitely like sometimes I'll go through.
Speaker 3: Just getting the thing in like a few days. That was kind of like you earlier, like you feel like.
Speaker 4: Nothing creative's going on, and then poo most and when I thought even like really trying to do an and.
Speaker 1: Creative, Yeah, that's when it comes down and.
Speaker 3: It'll be like a chene reaction like don'ts on most back.
Speaker 1: I love that ship too.
Speaker 4: It was actually like and there's a trying to work on base. Now it happened, you know, doing.
Speaker 3: Something completely relevant. But that's good because you can always got focused back to it once uh once the createst place and punch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, would you ever say there's been like the hardest design you've ever had to bring to life that you still remember to this day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the good question.
Speaker 1: Actually you slay those good questions. Actually, I probably say.
Speaker 4: The first one that was like, uh was I don't know if you remember that one that was like the Massachusetts Interstate HOS I did a.
Speaker 1: While, but yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, hell yeah.
Speaker 3: So that one that that was probably just.
Speaker 1: Like the most like intricate, okay, okay.
Speaker 3: Gonna be super simple. Then I realized like, oh, this is like how right designs it was.
Speaker 4: It was like nine times to work in the regular like shadow once once I figured it out, I'm my.
Speaker 3: God, it's just as bad as I thought.
Speaker 2: But no, bruh, some of you but dude, some of your ship like literally like it runs deep. Man, I fucking love it.
Speaker 1: I used to. You know you still do you plug the brain tree ball all the time? I love that ship. Yeah yeah, dude.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to do something like.
Speaker 3: That too, like you know, uh like bring your pa for examples.
Speaker 4: I'll do one like one year, and then I'll leave it alone for a while and I'll double back and be like, oh, like I'm issue this version having be something like similar but completely different at the same time, so you.
Speaker 3: Know, it doesn't look like it's just the same thing. Kind of recycled whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeoh that's sick and yo. Also in my order, I'll throw in some extra money as well. But throwing some stickers, man, I gotta pass them up to people are kicks, some tricks and be like, yo, you gotta tag these all over the world and fucking tag them.
Speaker 1: I love seeing those sticker posts.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: That ship, no man, seriously, dude, that ship is so dope seeing that all over the place.
Speaker 1: You know, how does that make you feel?
Speaker 3: I'm fire.
Speaker 6: I love just going places and just seeing sticks, especially when it's like like earlier ones.
Speaker 1: Too, and like hell yeah, I even.
Speaker 3: Forgot about it, but like, oh yeah I have this. This is you know.
Speaker 4: I kind of keep like a mental track of like oh this was from you know, around this time or whatever.
Speaker 1: This is the second generation, dude, I fucking love it.
Speaker 4: I haven't announced it on the social media, and.
Speaker 3: Actually I just checked the track in earlier.
Speaker 4: There on the way they done production, I should have a couple of days. But the next picker is gonna be the grape soda.
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 1: That is so sick. Stop it, Doug, dude, I still want to.
Speaker 4: Like Lame Green is like the Glow Show lying on it.
Speaker 1: Doug, same as the Honor soda ones, just grape soda stuff. That is so amazing.
Speaker 2: I still yo, I still got.
Speaker 3: It on the podcast first. I haven't even posted on a story. Yoh.
Speaker 2: I love that this episode won't drop until a couple of weeks from now. But dude, I am fucking all about that promo right there. That's gonna be a hot get dude. I yo, I still got both those masks that you fucking gave me, Doug with the Sarrac on them. I wear those during clean outs and ship dog.
Speaker 1: It's funny.
Speaker 2: Is I literally got in my serviceman man all the time. I fucking love that. Appreciate that, bro, dude, of course, Bro, I can't you know. I mean obviously like Diddy and some hot water when it comes to Sirac, but that shit's golden forever.
Speaker 1: Oh the class dude. You can mix that ship with anything, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know what's your favorite part? Would you say the process when it comes to designing or would you say maybe producing seeing people wearing it rather.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely seeing people wearing it, seeing it.
Speaker 3: My past r I'm driving at the same time.
Speaker 1: No, you're good, You're good. It's all good.
Speaker 5: I was interesting this, Yeah, seeing people wearing it for sure sticks all.
Speaker 3: Even just being done with the design and actually.
Speaker 6: Going from like you know, you know, but you know, doing it on.
Speaker 4: The computer and then actually printing it and then when you press it on you know, whether it's whatever, and then actually like seeing the finished product.
Speaker 3: That's like a crazy sailing out.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, I love that cause seriously, yeah exactly, And like you know the fact that I go to the.
Speaker 3: Store and buy like.
Speaker 4: You know, not saying like a hoodie jacket or something, but it's like so rare that I have anything that's like.
Speaker 2: Did I wear anything that's not like shit, yeah, it's all your ship.
Speaker 1: That's sick. I love that, dude. It's a walking advertisement baby.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, absolutely, but you don't.
Speaker 2: It, dude, exactly, And that's so awesome and like that, like we're saying, we love people like wearing it and everything and love to see that and how that makes us feel.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: One thing I always try to tell my listeners is, you know, it takes two seconds to just give a share or give a like you know, like fucking shout your friends out always, you know, exactly. No one's no one's out here asking for a goof on me, you know, just to share a like it's all good, just spread the love, spread the word.
Speaker 1: Would you say that exactly?
Speaker 2: Yeah, It's like I do this for free, so you know, it's the listeners, like I say, motivate me all the time to keep on doing it.
Speaker 1: So I love them for that.
Speaker 2: Would you say that your designs reflect your personality?
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely, I love it.
Speaker 2: Do you cater to like like what you do custom actual customs for people? Yeah you must, right, yeah, yeah, yeah, I mean yeah, I just asked you for a fucking Jesus, I know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, most of them.
Speaker 3: It's like, you know, people would designs that gout.
Speaker 1: But I'm asking for the listeners.
Speaker 4: If anyone's you know, idea or even if it's like some hea for a business podcast and I'll fill in the blank, or if it's just like an idea, like I do a lot of that stuff to someone got like crazy ideas for sure that you know it is a design that they will be fine.
Speaker 6: They just don't really have it, you know all the.
Speaker 2: Way, like yeah executed yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Two different things. And then you know chefs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I was gonna say, like, you know, it must be tough creating something from scratch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is crazy.
Speaker 2: You know, if you could design for any celebrity or athlete or just anyone like walking around, like maybe they're even like Massachusetts infamous, you know who, would it be.
Speaker 3: Good question? That's a good question.
Speaker 4: Actually then never never really thought, honestly anyone of like, uh crazy, I say, tom Brady's just as Tom Brady's.
Speaker 3: A go bluck.
Speaker 1: Oh that'd be fucking sweet Lyn Brown.
Speaker 3: But Jaylen Brown's just in my mind.
Speaker 1: Oh I know, dude, Fuck, I know, I know. Yeah, yeah, tom Brady would.
Speaker 3: Be a great one.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean I'd be open to work even for anyone. So oh and if it's someone like I'm not even super or.
Speaker 2: Whatever with like yeah, exactly just might not know him yet, you know, right, always make that connect anyone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure, I love it? Uh is there? You know, what are your plans for the future going forward?
Speaker 4: I'm just trying to keep building this as much as possible, bro, I'm trying to have fun with it. Ideally, I'd love to get a stitch.
Speaker 3: Your mischie down lines.
Speaker 1: Oh, it'd be cool. Anyone that knows me knows about Slate.
Speaker 3: Addictions that.
Speaker 2: I love it, dude, No, I I literally I love the fitted had addiction.
Speaker 1: Dude. It's the best, bro, it is the best.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I could just start doing all my own fit.
Speaker 1: It's to come up with some crazy right.
Speaker 4: Hats, happy embroided and raised every day and stuffing something whoever had that that would be fine.
Speaker 3: That's why the next step, But it's it's a big leap to get there from where I'm a house.
Speaker 2: So exactly, man, just keep on doing what you're doing, you know, that's all you can.
Speaker 1: Do, exactly. And you know, uh, one of the things we've been talking about this whole entire season.
Speaker 2: I've had, you know, talks with all my guests this season is the closing of Randolph Cinema Showcase Cinemas.
Speaker 1: You must have some memories there, right.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, bro, the Showcase Randolph Man.
Speaker 1: That the oh yeah, even like.
Speaker 3: You know, obvious, but.
Speaker 2: Always dude, it just fell bigger right when like, what was it too?
Speaker 3: Was on the drum? Pretty sure?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think there was uh yeah, yeah there was no Yeah, there was too. There was too.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: That's fucking crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I guess they're gonna put another movie there and I didn't know that, and it sucks because I've been talking on the whole podcast, like, you know, this whole entire season, like damn, this is the end of movies and ship and now I'm just like, all, my question kind of seems dumb.
Speaker 1: You know, they're just gonna put another movie theater over there.
Speaker 3: No, don't all, because I mean, if you think about it, there's.
Speaker 1: Way less, dude. It's insane.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: A just kind of surprising that dan Nel's is gonna put a movie theater in there. I'm glad, but I would have thought it was gonna end up like.
Speaker 3: Or or something.
Speaker 1: Right for real, dude, some condos.
Speaker 3: Amazon headquarters.
Speaker 1: Oh I know, yeah, they fucking tried that in Randolph, right.
Speaker 3: Amazon, like right over there.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I feel like I think they like closed that down or something like that. There was like something about the Randolph page I seen that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: That's good at least.
Speaker 2: Yeah, another movie theater. What was the last movie you've seen in theaters? You can't even tell. It's been a while. Everything's streaming now, you know.
Speaker 3: But I was just saying that I want to go to.
Speaker 2: One of those like Imax theaters or you know one of those like oh the four D Ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yep.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it's like you just want to share or something like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they used to have that ship, dude, they still do. I think, you know, I just haven't been there. Yeah, yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: That'd be cool to like take the kid too, you know, yeah?
Speaker 3: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: Oh that's awesome man. And you know, how is dad life everything going? Well, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: Almost two weeks ago.
Speaker 2: That must be like eye opening, man. Like the the hustle and drive that you've always had like throughout your life. I feel like has always been there, but like with a child now too, Like I bet you're even like more of a work ahog man.
Speaker 1: I mean I'm talking at night, I can already tell you know. Yeah yeah easy man, So I applaud what you're doing for real.
Speaker 2: Alright, So uh, I'm gonna end up ending off to give away the digital download code now for Predator bad Lands.
Speaker 1: All you guys got to do is go to movies.
Speaker 2: Anywhere and typing this in redeemdigitalmovie dot com.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: The code to get is d E S eight Z zero H T M A N three S seven A four And that again is gonna be d E S eight Z zero h T M A N three S seven eight A four. All right, guys, that'll get you the Predator bad Lands movie JOC.
Speaker 1: Dude, thank you so much man for coming on.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you, and like I said, dude, seriously, what you're doing for the podcast in the season finale, I cannot thank you enough. So we're gonna try and represent you the hardest. We kind of kick some tricks this year, and we hope that everybody comes and sees us because we're gonna show up and show up.
Speaker 1: Man, thank you so much for joining me. I appreciate my dude, I.
Speaker 3: Appreciate that a lot. Bro said, thank you means.
Speaker 2: A lot anytime, and listeners, I will see you guys in the next one. We're gonna talk to Leah who is actually going to become a published poet.
Speaker 1: So I'll see you guys then.
Speaker 2: And then we got our finale, so I'll also see you guys at this year's Kicks and Tricks. That's Kicks and Tricks ten. That's gonna be again at twenty eighty one Post Road in Warwick, Rhode Island, at the Double Tree by Hilton and twelve to six.
Speaker 1: Come see us there live all Right Guys act