Speaker 1: Get ready for Hey.
Speaker 2: Only six and a half minutes late on August thirty, twenty twenty four. Allegedly, according to that thing we call a calendar, this is the live Ocelli effect. Although most of you catch the podcast, I'm hoping for live listenership tonight because on Fridays, and I put out a little notice again on Fridays we take your calls. You guys get to tell us what we're going to talk about. Cuz it's you. It's your prerogative. Whatever it is you want to bring up, you can do that. Now. Somebody came into the chat room and was rather hateful a little earlier, and I bobbed them out of their removed them from the chat room because abuse, just straight up abuse is not necessary. And it's our old friend of meir who hates me and wants me to die. So you know, that's uh nuff said, I think, uh. And then when you start dropping you know, die fing n words and all that into my chat room, I got to delete it. You know what, what can I say? The guy hates me, he feels disgruntled, and I think you ought to go after the people that you know hate him, and all the people in Ukraine and the people that are pro Russian and say that all those people deserve this crap and all that. But you know what, we're not gonna get bogged down and that tonight we're gonna talk about whatever it is you want to talk about. Join us three one nine five two seven five zero one six. I'm not even in the mood for politics. I got a couple of news stories that I already dropped in the chat room little naked news. Don't spoil it for yourself and read them. But we already put him in the chat so B Pete and I could share them, and uh, do you have that one news story at least in front of you? BP? Can you read any of that? Or or am I doing all the reading tonight?
Speaker 3: Which one? I've got a couple here?
Speaker 2: Well any of them? I mean, do you have you have a couple of stories you can read from? Or should I do?
Speaker 4: All?
Speaker 2: Okay, Well that's what we're gonna do and again hopefully with you you the listener joining us three one nine five two seven five zero one six. That's the number to call three one nine five two seven five zero one six, or you can reach out to me. Charles dot ocelly on Skype, and I'll be happy to call you into the show if you ask me to, but you got to ask me to through a text. Uh, don't call me on Skype because I'll bat your call away and I can't take it while I'm on air. But I can call you into the show or just use a regular phone. You get on the line, you're on hold, you hear the show. And today a couple of people were on the line listening and might have heard, you know, might have heard me setting up for the show. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six. That's the number to join us. And of course my co host b Pete, So let's check in with you before we get right to the callers. And then right after that's some news. B Pete. What's on your mind this week? How you doing?
Speaker 4: I'm doing good. It's been a very very busy week. We just had a bunch of thunder forms roll through maybe forty five minutes ago, so luckily that and.
Speaker 3: Knock anything out. But other than that, we got.
Speaker 4: Back into summertime nine to nine, one hundred degree weather, so it's supposed to pull off after this front goes through, and I'm looking forward to it. Other than that, just staying busy as hell at work, I mean outrageous and busy.
Speaker 2: Hot in the Southeast. Oh. By the way, you know somebody did ask me a question about you on Facebook this week, and I'll get to that momentarily, because you were brought up in conversations and some questions are being asked about you a couple of different things, but we'll get into that later. By the way, Also, nobody from the Jimmy James Fan Club is responding to my messages, so I don't know what the deal is there. I tried to reach out to them, because remember you asked me a couple of weeks ago if there was any word from them. No word from the jim James Fan Club, although I hear from Jimmy, not just on the calls, but I hear from Jimmy all the time. Matter of fact, this week, I want to say thanks to Jimmy and Creative Accidents both for kicking into the well being of Ocelli dot com here. Appreciate you. Whatever it is you chip in, it's big time important and helpful, and it all is useful because, as I've explained several hundred times, I'm trying to survive this economic crush just like you, and if you can spare it, you want to help out. It is much appreciated and always glad to perform for you. As a matter of fact, when you make a contribution, you ask me to do something, you know what, I might listen to you a little more. I listen to everybody, and I try to make everybody happy. Oh and I even have a piece of music from an independent artist that I can play tonight if we have time, and all that good stuff. So all that having been said, be pete. Anything we need to get to on this friar Friar's before I turned to the callers.
Speaker 4: Well, I just threw a link in a room to the lady that was found in her cubicle.
Speaker 3: I thought that was also strange.
Speaker 2: Okay, and we will get to those news stories as we go. Uh let's see, looks like I lost one and gained another, and now I lost two. All right, Well, I've got one caller on the line, so we'll get to them right away. And anybody else that wants to join us again. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six That is the number to call and appreciate you, especially if you caught the graphics earlier. I put it out on Twitter and Facebook, Uh, especially because nobody sees me on any other platform apparently, and on Facebook I'm not seeing all that often.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: Some lady actually messaged me today and told me somehow it took her about two years to find me after she got hacked and lost all of her social media accounts and all that stuff. She went in search of me with her brand new social media counts and for some reason she didn't find me for about two years and thought I was just gone. Don't know why that is. I guess that's that whole shadow banning issue. Anyways, here we go. Let's see first caller on the line according to time. What area code is that? Ah? Nine six, Okay, nine one six. You're up first and you are alive on the Ocelly effect. What's on your mind?
Speaker 5: This is Danny. It's Labor Day weekend, and it's a It's an important holiday for me because labor means a lot to me. It's my it's all I've really known and everybody around me having a work ethic, from farmers to businesses.
Speaker 2: Oh, it has been in.
Speaker 5: My own personal journey. I mean I started working when I was eight years old moll and launch my grandparents and my parents and then my dad had a two tracktor dealerships. So I worked in the shop starting when I was twelve and I haven't stopped working. So that's now fifty years of labor.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 5: So it's important. It's an important holiday for me. So it's also shape me because it's given me a lot of pride, a lot of dignity. So I also share that dignity with all the labor, you know, from the lowest to the highest. And my experiences has been good. I mean I feel a lot of satisfaction. But the kind of the important to me is I also was thinking a lot about immigration too. And in the area I grew up there like it's been as a farming community, so I mean, we had a predominant high amount of Mexican laborers. And I remember being in kindergarten there was a tomato field and I could see it was naming men working, but there was a few, and then even children out they're working in the tomato fields. And I was age five. And then there was the U the levees that built on the Sacramento River that was built by Chinese labor, and the same COOLi labor that built the trans Content helped build the trans Continental Railroad. And then we had family and friends and farmers. They were Japanese and I didn't realize they were there were citizens and they were interned. A lot of the parents of the friends I grew up with were interned in camps during World War Two, and the grandparents, and they showed no bitterness. I didn't know about it. So I heard something on the net as it wasn't even taught about in school.
Speaker 2: No, they never, you know, well Danny, not in any American school do they teach you about the different waves of immigration really not truthfully.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: Either they give you a very distorted view of it. Uh, you know, where it's overly, you know, strangely sympathy to only particular populations, or they ignore it entirely. They never give you the realistic thing that that that I talk about on the show sometimes where you have to recognize that the different waves came in and experience different resistance.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: And obviously you know, I'm not one of these people that says slavery was you know, a form of immigration Uh, exactly. That's a whole other issue. But I mean the people that voluntarily came here, uh, you know, that's that's a whole different world. And as every wave came in, they were exploited for different reasons. And uh, you know, I'm I'm sympathetic to that because I'm only the second generation here. Uh you know, so my grandparents would tell me about the craziness of coming to America basically, you know, but but how much they wanted to be here, and how much they needed to be here, and uh, and and the dream that they believed in.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: It's a big motivator and a big thing, uh, you know, and so it's extremely important at Labor Day. I've never heard you talk this much all at once, by the way, Danny, I was kind of amazed you had so much to say. Apparently this is a very deep running thought for you and emotional connection. And we hear from Danny all the time. If you're new to the show, Danny from California calls us almost every week, you know, for the most part lately. And I appreciate you, man, But yeah, I mean, it's a deep thing work ethic, and isn't it strange that we live in a time where people challenge the idea that that even needs to exist because we're about to get automated out of existence the labor force, you know, etc. And hey, why bother working because there's other ways to do it? Or the really strange change of you stay home and work. That was a bizarre thing that happened. You know, like if I would have told you that in the nineteen eighties, you would have thought, you know, look, I got to buy weed from you, man. You're smoking some good stuff because you can't earn a living without leaving your house, are you crazy? Yeah, So it's a whole different era we live in, and I wonder about the future of the American work ethic based on that alone. So so, Danny, I'm sorry I did interrupt you, but I wanted to interject about the emotional thing. Yeah, go ahead, please do, please do.
Speaker 5: Now, what you interjected was wonderful because, yeah, thinking about it a lot, because I remember as a kid there were the easies. You know, I was born in sixty two. Well, during World War Two, because we had so many soldiers, you know, fighting, there was the farms were depleted of labors, so they had the Besero program, which was that they actually brought workers up from Mexico. I mean they bought them up in droves to have them come up here and work in the fields and the fruit, you know, and the farms and the orchards. And they came up here and worked, and that started the large wave of the Mexican migration into California. The ways and most of the workers went that, you know, back to Mexico. They made money and went back to mex skill. But a lot of the friends that grew up their their parents or grandparents were part of that, the Sero program, right, and and you know from the fields and of friends that became doctors, attorneys, went to work for the state of California for the franchise tax board. I mean, there's just amazing people that came out out of the out of this out of this migration.
Speaker 2: Well, Danny, look, I want to Danny, I'm sorry, I want to pause you again, only because I love all the stuff you're talking about here. But we have other callers, and I want to put you on hold for a minute. Maybe maybe they'll have something to add to this, uh as we go forward. But uh, yeah, if I put you on hold. And that's the other thing. If you call in, I put you on hold. I can bring you back on if we get time. Uh you know, not just you, Danny. I'm telling anybody who's listening and the callers on the line that you know, I want to get to you, and uh you know, if I put you on hold, I'll come back around. So Danny, let me put you on hold briefly. But I love this discussion. This is different, and I'll tell you what I was thinking about on Labor Day and what motivated me in a minute. But tonight's show is not about me. It's about the callers. So p Pete put a pin in that. Maybe you want to talk about the you know, the the work ethic and labor and all that, considering it's Labor Day later. But let's get to another caller first off, and I recognize the name from the board, but I think I'm gonna let this caller tell you who they are. And I'm really really pleased and smiling right now to see who's called in to the show and they might have a question for you. B Pete, just letting you know. Sorry if I'm spoiling anything, but caller from Texas. You wish to identify yourself?
Speaker 1: Is it me?
Speaker 2: It sure is?
Speaker 1: Ah? You know how long I haven't done this? And forever be Pete? What happening? Thank Danny? Happy Labor Day? I am happy Labor Day and day old.
Speaker 2: Yes, and look for people who don't know who this is. B Pete right away to recognize the voice. I recognize the voice and the bounce in it. Uh, the the beaming ball of energy on this planet. That is Gail Nix Jackson. Uh, you know, grand brother.
Speaker 1: Of my goodness? Will you be my publicist someday? I mean, will you be my Oh? That makes me sound so much better than I am. Thank you, Thank you.
Speaker 2: Listen. Any day I'll do some happy Labor Day. I'll do some free publicist work for you. But you know, if you can get me a job, I'll take that too, because I need more work.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: You stay tight with me. Bp'll tell you stay tight with me. It'll happen, all right. Listen, listen, Gail Nick Jackson.
Speaker 2: One thing real fan though, Gail Nicks Jackson, I didn't even finish the author of the book about the lost film of the Kennedy Assassination. What lost film is that? Well, we can't find, at least as far as I know, we can't find. Nobody seems to be able to find, even when the government has asked. The film taken by Orville Nicks in Dealey Plaza from the opposite side of the street of where the Zepruter film was filmed. And you know, interesting, almost accidental how he ended up with it under his arm, if I remember correctly, kind of not really even aiming it properly. That's why it's at a weird angle. If you see the original or something close to the original, because we don't know where the original is, the original film, and Gail has been on a crusade to find it and all of that for a long time. And what is the full title? I know I got two copies of it behind me, but I can't reach it at the moment. What is the title of the book that has had a couple of brilliant covers, including one that looks like a pack of lit but also another sleek black night cover. But what is the title of that book? The full title?
Speaker 1: Okay, horrible? Next the Missing Assassination film and the and the first one if you have it it seriously, and I'm not trying to be. I don't know. People always take me the wrong way. If you have one of the first ones that I've published myself with a cover on it myself, that's the one you want to keep, unless you want to go sell it in an auction. Because I think we're I hope. I'm not gonna yeah, I'm gonna say I think I think we're going to have an answer to that question within the next I want to say. I want to say weeks, but I'm gonna be nice and say within the next six months. I have to I'm not Creskin, nor am I no astro Damas, but I know that I have got to judge up in the federal court. This is wait a minute, and I am so happy I can't even stand it. And that's about all I can say about all that at this moment. That doesn't mean humans aren't coming, okay. The first book is Orble, next the Missing Jfcast Fascination film, and then Skyhorse bought it and they put a black cover on it with film or something. I don't know that. It's got three editions, this book, and so the second one, of course is Pieces of the Puzzle with all of our friends that helped me write one who says passed away. And Yeah, when I was listening to Danny, I was so impressed because there are still Americans the care. There are still Americans that care about history. And if you knew for how long I've been told no one cares that jfkassassination went so long ago. Uh, well the government did it. Are we seriously going to normalize this kind of a behavior?
Speaker 5: I mean, are we?
Speaker 1: Because that's what we're all doing. I'm not. I am not, and I will sing it until I die that I will not put up with what we know as Americans is right and wrong. We do, and we can take away the partisan crap ola I sound like Archie Bunker. We can take all that away and just look at people as to who they are and how we were raised, and what we know is the difference between right and wrong. There are problems in this country. Well instead of gribing about them, why do we not try and fix them? That's what I've been doing my whole life, much to the chagrin of my family and who were like, oh my god, more ja Okay, I mean, yes, my grandfather was there for a reason, and I know it. I know it, and just as well as I know my children or my children, just as well as I know my husband is my soul mate. I just know these things, and I can't prove it. I judge is going to have to get me through it.
Speaker 3: That.
Speaker 1: Thank God to these wonderful lawyers I've got. Oh my, they are really doing their job, y'all. They are doing it, and I am so happy. But wait, I'm gonna go back to Danny. I want to say, Danny, you were talking about the immigrants coming over in that way. My grandfather, the one that took this film, had to quit school in fourth grade, fourth freaking grade because there wasn't enough money during the depression for their family to eat even and his younger brother had epilepty. And if you can imagine during a depression, when there's no insurance, no if you can just imagine, my grandfather went out and was picking cotton right along with the immigrants. So when I hear all this crap about how they are whoever says that Trump is, I don't know who says they are weakening our blood? Really really well, how many people are going to go out there and do that work? I mean, I hope that there are automatons or robots or whatever that maybe can do it, so the poor people who just want to work and do a hard day's work are allowed to do so without feeling like they are lesser people. And that's just what I want to say. There.
Speaker 2: You did your grandfather also pick a tobacco too? Was he also one of the guys picking tobacco?
Speaker 3: But it was.
Speaker 1: All right Texas Lucky Strikes, Yeah no, and he slunked ridiculously. Yeah. Yeah, And I love and I love that book cover not in Texas now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the one book cover is a complete homage to a pack of Lucky Strikes. On this looks like a pack of Lucky Strikes from a distance, the one book cover. I love it because it's so it's a recognizable, iconic thing. And clearly, I mean, look, Lucky Strikes still exist, but I mean as a cigarette brand, that was a huge thing. Lucky Strikes were like like Marlborough's at a certain point, and it just so happens. I mean, obviously that was one of the things your grandfather smoked. But anyway, you know, interesting guy in and of himself, and he just he loved his film camera I love you telling the stories about him trying to film airplanes and all kinds of things.
Speaker 1: You know, my grandmother would just scream in him. They were trying to save money. I mean, she worked on the Wyatts cafeteria line. I mean, she is the lady that was back there at beans and rice, like at Lchico down here Elbanix used to do, but at Wyatt's, which was a cafeteria like Louvi's. And I don't know what do y'all have up there? Oh y'all have cafeterias anymore?
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't. We don't have many. I haven't seen him in Georgia since I've been here. I mean, there's a waffle house every twenty feet, but there ain't cafeterias around here. H B Pete. Do they have cafeterias in North Carolina? V pte. You still wasn't. Maybe he's not with it. He might. I don't know. Maybe I lost him somehow. I'll fix it if I have. Sorry. I thought he was still there. He should be. Maybe he lost his connection anyway, I'm here, No there he is. He was talking to his mute button. Okay. And meanwhile, Gail has a question for you.
Speaker 3: I'm asking you to take a picture.
Speaker 4: You guys were talking about lucky strikes and I'm sitting here smoking a pack.
Speaker 3: I was looking for my cam.
Speaker 2: Down He's literally trying to trying to take a picture of the lucky strikes. He's smoking. Anyway, I asked you the question, do they have do they have cafeterias in North Carolina? Because I don't see him in Georgia. Now I might be missing him, but she was talking about those kind of cafeterias where people go to eat. Do they have him there in North Carolina?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, sm D was a big one.
Speaker 4: A couple other changes, Yeah, okay, there's been some, a couple of Maya, a couple other companies out. So you had a crap.
Speaker 3: What was the bige?
Speaker 1: There was the first cafeteria fu RRS and in Oakcliff. When we were little, when popa or what would take us to eat, we would go to the Jefferson Davis cafeteria. Stop it, man, I mean, everybody, I mean you know now. Jefferson Davis was the name of the height of the elementary school I went to, and the names have all been changed. And I get it. I mean, I do get it well.
Speaker 2: Because I was a Yankee, because I was a Yankee and not a Yankee fan. I was a Mets fan. But uh huh. But because I was a Yankee and grew up in the Northeast, we didn't have these cafeterias. We had diners in New Jersey and New York, you know, and is not up north. Nah, we didn't have any of that. No, no, no, Like I never I saw these things in like nineteen fifties TV shows where it was like, oh, they have a place where you go and there's just kind of different and things they cook each day, and they got bit like I was like, it's a cafeteria. What is this? I thought it was one of those things that disappeared like in the nineteen fifties or forties.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: And I never saw one physically in New Jersey.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 4: No, it's actually one of the cheapest places to eat. I mean, you know how you get reduced, well reduced menu prices at a school cafeteria or a college cafeteria usually pay a little bit less, or a hospital cafeteria.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sure, K and W because K and W is just as cheap.
Speaker 4: Now they've gone up on some things here in the past year just place.
Speaker 3: But for the most part, you.
Speaker 4: Can go get you know, a meat, three vegs, bread, and a drink at one time for about six bucks seven bucks.
Speaker 2: Wow, yep, I can't even get a happy man.
Speaker 1: Back in the day. Yeah, back in the day, it was much cheaper. You could get it for like a dollar and a dollar twenty five. I mean because we went there every Sunday after Sunday school, I mean after church, because my grandmother worked there, and you know, it was a cheap way, and then my mom didn't have to cook because it was homemade food. I mean, it wasn't like chemically laden like a drive through you know what I mean, right, It wasn't that way.
Speaker 2: Well, see, that's why in Jersey we went to diners. We went to we had a lot of diners everywhere. They were just these I don't know how to describe. I don't know if you guys had the diners down here like we had, I don't think so. Where it's just like and and there was always a cheap end of it. Breakfast was always cheap there. And these places were open twenty four hours. Yeah, you know in New Jersey and New York. Well, that's like, but it's really like a Yeah, but it's not like a waffle house or an eye hooper, none of that, because it was real food cooked. It wasn't like greasy spoon. It was like.
Speaker 1: It was Are you talking about those those places where you could open up a like it looked like a well a little like a like a like a little and you get food out of it.
Speaker 4: No, nor none of the automatism Yeah no.
Speaker 3: No, no, I'm not talking about that automatons. And you'd see those that like company cafeterias.
Speaker 2: No, I thought that.
Speaker 4: No, diners are just slided in the slots and you're coming in, putting your money in and taking it out of the door.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, those those were rare, but they had But no, the diners I'm talking about. You could go into this place and it was weird because you could go in there and eat breakfast for like two or three dollars.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 2: Even into like around the year two thousand, you could still get like a three dollars breakfast and it was a sit down breakfast. You know, eggs cooked any way you want, and uh and this and this and this on the side, and coffee was free bottomless cup of coffee. You could do that or in Texas. And the other thing is it would range from that to I could sit down and get three course meal, like a full on meal with like okay, here's your salad or you know, or or it's like a salad course and a soup, either a soup or salad, right, and an appetizer and an entree and you order that and it's a full on meal. Plus some of them included desserts too.
Speaker 4: Uh, and neild have have shut down though. They'll either do like breakfast and lunch or lunch and dinner.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you would, you guys, So you guys have heard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sorry, you guys have.
Speaker 1: Heard of Austin's Barbecue. I'm sorry to interrupt. This is what I always do. I'm so rude. I'm sorry. Barbecue. Do you remember? Have you read that in many books about I think Joseph McBride the book he wrote talks about Austin anyway, But we always went there too, and that was like a diner like you're talking about, Chuck, but it was it's barbecue now. JD. Tippett was the security there. Martie Matthews, the McCann's a lot of the Dixie Mafia with her. Of course, my grandfather didn't know, I mean who they were, I mean, the only way. In fact, I didn't even find any of that out until much later, so I was doing a lot of research. I didn't know that was a hangout for, you know, maybe the people trying to talk because Austin, mister Austin, he had a place in the very back of his restaurant, very very bad. Like if you've ever been to Campezes, if you guys, you could go in the very back and nobody. It was private, but you didn't have to rent in ahead of time. And from what I understand, there was a lot of who knows what going on back there durnal those days. Because seriously, I don't know about you guys, but this political atmosphere and the Cape bol crap, it so reminds me of when I was a child in Dallas and you had the right against the left, and they never knew what the left was, and they never knew what the right was. I said, well, does the right I used to ask my dad, does the right thing that they're right?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I said, well, I don't understand why is one called right ones left? But anyway. General Walker, of course was the right, and then on the left he had to add life Stevenson's, the JFK's, the anyone that was on his side. So it was like a full blown what we're doing now, It's what it reminds me of because this JFK didn't detegrate himself. He didn't do it, and General Walker spent all his time doing it, flying the flag upside down, going to making sure that Arkansas wasn't segregated. God help us, I mean you know that I don't understand it, and I never understood it. And then as the little girl, and here we are doing it again. When are we going to learn to learn from history? When are we going to learn? I don't know if we learned? Does that make us woke? It is woke? Bad? Is that bad?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 2: Look, the new definitions on everything don't make any sense for those of us who were alive before the century turned, you know what I mean, It's just it doesn't make any sense anymore. What is a libertarian? What's a liberal? Liberal? Definitely a dirty word even among liberals at this point. But you know, liberal at one time was kind of a nice thing. It meant that you were a free thinker and you didn't want to bother other people. It seemed like ry, but that ain't anymore way what happened? I look, I don't know, but I'll tell you you're right. We're going in that direction where things are just you know, full on crazy, no matter where you're at as far as I'm concerned.
Speaker 1: But yeah, God, haven't we seen enough of this? I mean, why do we want to do it over again? It was terrible? Why are we going to do it again?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 1: I don't understand.
Speaker 2: I don't either. I don't either.
Speaker 1: Why would anyone want to get rich and famous off this crap? I mean, off the GAFK. I'll be honest. I mean, why we're here. It's not like any of us make bookoos of money. We're here to try and educate and help the people who don't know the things that we all know. And we don't go around it's spreading conspiracy bunk. We are in it for the truth, and the people who aren't, in my opinion, don't even need to be in this committee, in this community. And I am terrible about that, but it's true. Everyone deserves a voice that if you're gonna lie and you're gonna ruin all the hard work all those people before us have done, all the witnesses who went through the crap they went through during those days, and it was horrible. I don't understand it. I guess you just had to live it. Maybe maybe, or maybe people just don't care anymore. I don't know. Well, I've got people in my family who say no one cares anymore, and I don't agree with them. I don't because I think people do.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's good.
Speaker 4: I don't think it's a case of people not caring anymore. I honestly think it is just a lack of of knowledge.
Speaker 1: The and that's what we're nothing, aren't we see.
Speaker 2: I would be pete the lack of knowledge thing that that's a terrible excuse. Look, there there is so much excuse.
Speaker 4: It's just with today's you've got to realize the majority of people today have the attention span of a gnat.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So you're talking about an unsolved murder from a long time back, and if you put the connotation on it, then you know it was that to break with responsibility.
Speaker 3: After that, things changed.
Speaker 1: I think it was. I think it was it was one of the major.
Speaker 2: It was one of the major changes in the past hundred years. Yeah. Absolutely, it's one of the major ships that occurred as a result of that happening.
Speaker 1: No one, no one took accountability. And I tell you what if our government, if they were I don't know. I know what I think, but what I think is not you know, it's not the truth. I mean, it's my opinion if they were in it, had any part or new any of it. It's their obligation as politicians that we elect to do they not know how to shepherd? Do they not know how to lead people? I mean, our government, in my opinion, has turned into more of an entertainment like football or baseball, rather than really being noble. And we are losing all nobility in this Nobility is not a king and a queen. Nobility is what you do when you sacrifice yourself for someone else. That's what that is. Well, and why have we lost that? To Oh, I'm on a rant to night, Well, I gotta story, Gale.
Speaker 2: Well, here's the thing about that. In my mind, the reason is this, Why is there no nobility? Why are these people acting like entertainers, because that's what's being demanded of them. In my mind, the public has essentially fallen into a position where, look, you have to compore with my sentimentality, my sentiment, my idea, my opinion, my feeling on things. I don't mean, it's like I don't care what the facts saying. Well, because they don't care about the facts. They don't care about Look, can you prove anything with evidence? I don't care. This is what I feel is happening. Well, what if I show you that that's not what happened? Doesn't matter. I feel it's this way. So they're demanding of the people that are being selected for these offices, that are being appointed, their demands on them to do what to make it line up with what they feel and what they think either way, any which way you want to swing. It's not a good thing when people are about their sentimentality over substance, and when they do that, they're making demands about since I feel this way, deal with it that way. It doesn't mean that it's part of the reality or the job that needs to get done.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, I sit and I watch, and you know, some people want to tell me about how great it is. There's a celebration because everybody feels good on this side of the equation because you know, they're being told to feel good. But is that going to help them tomorrow when they're trying to figure out how to feed their family. Is that going to help them when they're trying to figure out how to plan for the future. Is that going to help them when they're you know, they're cost of housing has been jacked up so bad now they've got to choose to live somewhere else because they're being priced out. Is that going to help them because there's no jobs available that allow them to sustain their family. Is that going to help them because there's not a safe place for them to live? Is that going to No, it doesn't count when it comes to the things that really count. And even if you feel like, well, I need to deal with you know, this kind of thing because all my people are on this side, and I've got to go with the group in this direction or that direction. And notice I'm very carefully avoiding specifics here. The thing is they're not dealing with the brass tax of it. And so when you talk about something like the murder of JFK, why does it matter? And you know, trying to educate people and trying to get at them and give them real information. A lot of them don't care about that because well, I feel as though, and there's the end of the argument, whatever it is, they feel as though, I think the government's responsible. So that's it. Look, if you.
Speaker 1: Don't have an open mind, I mean, somebody going to prove it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's either that marsh and Oswald thing. It's fine, but go ahead, goo ahead.
Speaker 3: Let me let me ask both of you all this.
Speaker 4: Sure supposedly they were going to release files and then Trump during his term, hold the agencies go back through it, you know, find out the stuff. It's got to still be redacted. Blah blah blah. We end up getting short changed. Now, my question is this, and it's like a two prong question. One can you think of the of the reason? And I don't think there's there's one reason. There's one main reason that they're not releasing this stuff.
Speaker 3: With that is it because it.
Speaker 4: Implicates certain individuals connected to the government. I can't think of any other reason that these files would not be completely released.
Speaker 3: What's left up? We know the.
Speaker 1: It a long time ago. I got a couple of reasons that go out at alphabet. We don't know.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, Gail to speak your piece, because I got a couple of different reasons I can add go ahead.
Speaker 1: I do too that I don't want to say them because well Jesus, I'll get in trouble. Every lawyer will be calling me.
Speaker 2: I know, I I.
Speaker 1: Seriously believe that Trump was a little bit scared. Look at Biden. What did Biden do? I'm not being bipartisan. I am trying to be I mean partisan, I am trying to be Biden did the same thing here. See, you take it over and you tell us what we can and can't have. Now, why would you have done that?
Speaker 2: Yes, I mean I I don't know.
Speaker 1: You know Trump, Trump, I know that overhaul of everything.
Speaker 9: In my opinion, after you, if you take account ability, what's the latest results on a poll when people ask me to think the government was involved?
Speaker 4: I mean, do you think that there's a lot of people in the community to think the government was involved in some form or fashion.
Speaker 1: Either, And I think they've normally actually.
Speaker 4: Carrying out of it or the cover I know they're involved in the cover up afterwards, but I mean the actual assassination.
Speaker 3: Do you think there are parts of the government that are involved, well.
Speaker 2: The cover up. You know, you have to be insane to say the government is not involved in a cover up here because you know, Exhibit A through Z you got.
Speaker 1: But yeah, they can live my life and see what I've been told and what I've been through and they know. I mean, that's all I can say that. But he's about everybody.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing. It might not be to my bis. Yeah, good, I'm trying. I'll get there.
Speaker 4: I can't think of any other reason that the stuff would not be released because it's going to implicate somebody connected with the government, okay.
Speaker 3: Or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I'm trying to answer that. Okay, So let me get to it real quick. There's a couple of possibilities here and the one terrible possibility. No, everybody scoffs at me when I say this, So get ready, everybody listening. I'm gonna get scoffed that watch. But here's the thing. How about if they have no idea what actually happened. If we really look at this stuff, and with all these agencies, all these people investigating the government giving us answers and every other nonsensical thing, where they were pushing out narratives to the media and all that crap. What if we discovered that, quite honestly, even all the way up to the up Rechelan, they're throwing up their hands going, you know, in truth, we can't make a case here in any direction. We don't know. It's actually still a mystery to us. Now there's a possibility that they don't want out there, because that that would mean that guess what, the all knowing government is not in control, wasn't guilty, wasn't inept, They just didn't know. They can't even do the job to begin with. So you know, how about that as a possibility. That's one Two is that they're so entangled that something went on here with somebody that wasn't necessarily their people or government people involved, but they were connected to government people. The government people absolutely should have caught this without a question.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: What if we find out that there is no way in hell and we find out exactly who the shooters were, and we find out that these guys were checking in every single day with CIA handlers, NSA people, military intelligence, and they were checking in with them every single day, and still they slipped us right on by him and got away with it can the government be seen as the keystone cops here with people that they should have had control over. So it's not necessarily that it would implicate somebody within the government, but there's the possibility of connection and also the possibility of guess what, folks, we don't know the answer either, And I think neither one of those things would be good to come out, and I think that would be a good purpose for a cover up. But the whole thing with this, you know, Trump versus Biden, they did the same thing basically, except Trump to a lesser degree. Trump kicked the down you know, kick the can down the road and basically handed it over to the next administration, whoever that might be. But you know, all those things and those discussions about whether he's scared or anything else nonsensical because there was twenty five years I agree, in between where the ARRB went through and didn't get everything they wanted. They had to fight with the CIA and go through this whole thing, and there's a twenty five year delay, So twenty five years after they dealt with it, which was already more than twenty five years after the incident. Okay, so half a century later. Tell me what methods and sources would still be valid or even remotely anything other than antique and not useful any longer. You know, no operational value whatsoever. Who's alive from nineteen sixty three that would have been an active person that could have pulled this off or been involved, Probably nobody. What methodology would they have been using back then that's still even remotely valid. So sources and methods, I don't want to hear it anymore. The thing is, you know, and I pointed this out, is that there is literally withheld documentation regarding an actual conspiracy that we know about that tried to completely decapitate the government, and that's the Lincoln assassination. There is withheld documentation the National Archives that you're not allowed to have about an assassination that happened one hundred years before JFK's assassination. Sources and methods don't think So there's.
Speaker 1: This scary part to me. It is, yeah, is this really the government we grew up learning in history books and pledging to allegiance to our flag. I mean, I meant every word I ever said when I do it at a baseball game, I mean, but does anyone does anyone think that anymore seeing they do.
Speaker 2: And I mean right, And I'll give you one other, just last thing on this, because bp'd asked that question three times. What else could it be besides government being implicated? Here's the problem. Let's just say the government can't be implicated in any way, shape or form in the assassination. We get every piece of information they have, and none of them are the guilty party in any way, shape or form. It's not people connected to them that are the guilty party in any way, shape or form. Their hands are clean on JFK. Let's just assume that for a moment. How about in the course of digging that up, there are other things that are darker, uglier secrets that you might have to get to if some of the key pieces of information about JF came out where the government could be implicated in some other way, worse things than even the Kennedy assassination by a long shot. Imagine that, you know, because we find out about somebody who was working on some deep, dark projects, maybe they loosed some poison on a segment of the population that they have buried and covered up. Now and literally the American government is responsible for murdering one hundred thousand of their own citizens. We don't know about it because it's been covered up, But maybe somehow that would come out if we had all the facts on JFK, simply because some of those operatives now being revealed, or some of those situations being revealed, could lead to a massive something else that needs to be covered up. That's way.
Speaker 1: Are you suggesting that maybe they're hiding all this because they don't want us to really know what the I mean, I don't understand. Are you saying that I don't know? Are you saying that maybe it's going on because this is just the way of our life and they don't want us to know that. I was reading, Okay, let me throw this in there, and this is my It's scary when I get into my brain by myself.
Speaker 10: It is.
Speaker 1: I was reading the other day that the newest philosophers in modern philosophers are suggesting that we live in a simulation. Have you guys read that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Sure, But I've been reading about that since Philip K. Dick. I mean that's from the nineteen seventies. Even that people have been discussing that's all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like in college classes now, I currently I never had any of that. When I was teaching college, I didn't. And that's why I'm asking you guys, I mean, where's the guard rails around that? I hypotheses, There are hypotheses and ideas about philosophy. Those it's just what they are, are ideas. But normally there's been a lot of research into it to see why they come up to the Oh my god, I came and talk. Why did I come up with the conclusion they have?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 1: And so I add all this and what we're talking about right now and what we're because, honestly, Chuck and Bpe, honestly, for years, I didn't want to think that the government had done this to my grandfather's film. I didn't. I'll be honest. I did not. I would tell I tell Haraldo, I don't know who's up there shooting. I don't even know if it was our government. It could have been. I said it. I'm an idiot, some guy throwing hot dogs. That's what I said on Haraldo. I think in ninety one.
Speaker 2: I mean, because I.
Speaker 1: Don't know fit now after all these years, since even ninety one, I know what I know, and I've got proof of it, and I just don't see how this keeps caring on it more. I mean Bill Simpitch and Jeff Morley and those guys Larry Snapp am I saying his name right, They all tried to do it and they got dismissed and they got yeah, you know, but so far we haven't gotten dismissed. And I truly think that we're going to have an answer sometime soon. And in my opinion, if I were the president or a politician, which I would never be because I just I would never be able to sleep at night, But if I were, I would explain to my constituents. Look, it's just like when you're you've got a thorn in your in your finger. If you don't get it out, it's gonna fester. If you don't take accountability and tell the truth. This is what happens. I mean, it's what happens when you lie and lie and lie. You lose the respect of people that you you know you want to have if you lose your credibility. And and that's why I like on the times before I had kids, or I could travel to Europe and see how people thought, and not that it matters, but seeing another viewpoint of what we do over here from another country is very very important, y'all. It's more important than we know, you know, so.
Speaker 2: So Gail, Gail, Yeah, I know you're not taking up all my time. I love you. I love hearing from you. You had a question for V Pete. I want to let you get to that, and I want to get to some other callers, so I could put you on hold and you could breathe and listen to everybody for a minute, and uh, you know, maybe we'll get back around to this discussion. I love this discussion.
Speaker 1: And I love you both do well.
Speaker 2: We Yeah, buddy, listen, I'm gonna do that. But just to let you know, I don't want to speak for B Pete, but I know B Pete appreciate you, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: And I love you. I know people that listen to the show love you. They love to hear you on I've had you requested several times over the past uh uh, well over the past year. Yeah, you've been requesting. No, you don't know anybody money. But you know I took your directive, you know, which was Look, I can't say anything publicly right now, but we are going to see each other at Lancer and coming up November twenty, and I'm hoping. I.
Speaker 1: Oh please, I hope I can tell everything.
Speaker 5: Oh please, please let it happen.
Speaker 1: If the Chuck Show believe in prayer, I solely, I really do. I know that the more prayers that God hears there there's people wanting. I know. But even if you don't, I mean, if you believe in positivity and sending out positive vibes, because I truly believe we're all made of energy, and I try to put out as much positive as I can. But every now and then you gotta let the nuggative out too, because it poisons the good I just does. So yeah, put me on the whole. I love your guts. VP. Call me sometime when you're bored, which you never argue. You work so hard and you help Chuck. But Chuck, I can't wait to see you, and I'll talk to you again. Maybe maybe I'll get to before November, maybe I hope.
Speaker 2: So Okay, Gail, I'm gonna put you on hold. But before I do that, just real fast, I'm gonna I'm gonna ask the question that you asked on Facebook. So b Pete. Gail is one of the people who asked me a question about you on Facebook. She wanted to know if you were going to the conference. I almost felt bad, like, wait a minute, you're you're more excited to see b Pete than me. Doesn't matter, I'm going, but she wants to know if you're going to be there.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm sorry, I'm breaking Bail talked to B Pete all those years and didn't know who he was, and I was so excited to finally seem I can't tell you, I.
Speaker 2: Really it's Gail. I'm just making I'm just making jokes. Gail, Relax. I do that on Fridays. We're being We're having fun on Friday. Okay, So I'm making a joke here that I felt. I did feel a little bad for a second though, like wait a minute, you just okay, you want to see b Pete real bad? But uh, b Pte? Allright? Have you figured out if you can get the dose off? Are you going? Or what.
Speaker 3: It looks right now? It looks like no, But I don't know what's going to change.
Speaker 5: We're starting.
Speaker 4: We've just signed all of the agreements on a new phase all this job that's going to extend it to like December of next year, se Lo love me or.
Speaker 2: Hate me, Gail, I always tell you the truth, didn't I tell you. He's waiting to hear about it if he can get days off or whatever. And I ask him all the time, that's what it is.
Speaker 1: Let me throw this in. Let me throw this in before I go on. Hold stebro wants you to be there too, okay. And Steve Row, by the way, is one of the guys who wrote a chapter in my book. See I mean, I know how he thinks about things, and I know how Doug And it's not a I like everybody's opinion when they're kind, you know what I mean, and they're smart and they think before they tuk, which I don't always do. So in Steve, I like people who do what I can't.
Speaker 2: Right And and Steve Row is one of the lone nut theorists that and I mean that he believes that Oswald is guilty, you know, when it comes to Kennedy. And he's a researcher on that side of the fence. He's been part of this show several episodes over the years, not lately because we haven't done a show where Steve would be appropriate lately, but The thing is he's been on the show several times, and look, we can have a respectful, reasonable agreement on things like facts and evidence, right, and no problem there. In fact, he's the guy who helped me, who helped me find the image. I think of George H. W. Bush on November twenty second, where he was at the Corners Club. Yeah right, that's right.
Speaker 1: So just saying people that know the fact, I mean, you know what we need to do. Guys, you know what we need to do. And I'm going to suggest it if whatever I say as a stupid at the conference, I'm going to suggest that we all put together. I know somebody has done it, but I think we all need to do it in unison known facts, ruth about the assassination and then the area where it's gray and the area where it's just bs. I mean, I think that's what we should do. I'm not kidding. I know it's been done, but I think we should all do it because those of us who can listen to both sides of an argument without losing our minds, I mean, they're the sane ones that need to put it all down. What do y'all think?
Speaker 2: I think you read one of my book proposals. That's what I think, because I proposed this as a book. I swear I proposed this as a book literally already. That there should be a small council because there's one particular publisher that has published a variety of authors, and they already have worked with them, and we could all assemble almost exactly what you just said into a singular book.
Speaker 1: Okay, I think so too. It's so easy, it's there, and that would be enough. You could even make it into a small little chat book that they used to make during the Victorian days, where it's just a little book that you go to, like like a little posaurus, a little mictionary, a little you get the right index and put it in there and it'd be it would be great. I mean I am not organized enough to bet a mouthy enough to take well what about this?
Speaker 2: About that?
Speaker 1: I mean you know that I'm not organized, Chris, Chris Gally, I mean the best with all.
Speaker 4: The contact that you two have, could you I mean, how how how would you limit the group that would decide what would go in and what category?
Speaker 3: Because there's so many people. I mean, you guys have talked to so many people.
Speaker 4: I mean I'm limited into my discussions and interactions with people over the years, but you too have talked to so.
Speaker 3: Many and have been evolved in it long enough.
Speaker 4: How would you set a limit of like maybe ten people or five people.
Speaker 2: Or I would yeah, something like that.
Speaker 1: And you could even divide it into each section, you know what I mean, you could the truth the life.
Speaker 4: You look at Walt Brown and you look at all these guys that have just all this knowledge in their head and categorize something very quickly.
Speaker 2: Yeah. See, because Gaale and I are both kind of Yeah, because Gayale and I are both kind of divisive a little bit among certain segments of the community. Let's just say to be nice, Yeah, we would need a very neutral guy along with us, like a third if we were to work this out, like somebody like Larry Hancock who nobody has a grudge against, Like somebody like that. We would need to bring him in and then yeah, absolutely, and we would have to invite people in that are divisive, people that aren't, people that are you know, under the radar. Some of these young kids are coming up with stuff. I mean, we had a fourteen year old at the conference last year, and he's coming back by the way, and we also got a guy in his twenties that's going to be there. I mean, there are some younger people that are doing new work. There's a lot of the classic stuff which still stands up. I mean, there is a whole array of things that we should be able to accomplish in this way, and we could eight like the this is not the idiot's guide, but it is a guide book to the JFK assassination. Here's the provable ends of it, here's the questionable parts of it, and here is the this is nonsense and you need to know what's nonsense. And unfortunately that might be the biggest part of the book.
Speaker 1: But yeah, that'll be the hardest one. I don't want to be a part of that because well, yes I do, because I am divisive. When I see a liar, I say you're a liar.
Speaker 11: That's what I do.
Speaker 1: And and yes it's offsetting, and yes I can normally normally if I have it on the top of my body a bit. But I'll give you an example. There is a person who is big in the JFK community. I'm not going to give you her name, but she's really well known, does a lot of and is around it all the now. You know who I'm talking about. But this person played my grandfather's film on the city of Allen. They have JFK people there. I've never been there, but JFK people very pretty often yearly.
Speaker 2: I guess, yeah.
Speaker 1: And she said, here's my film, and I'm watching it. I mean, because I've read her book. I mean, it took a while and I'm like, oh my god, that's my grandmother's film. That is not your film. And so I said to her, I said, do you realize if that had been your film, honey, you would have been so close, you would have been h d I mean in pictures. And you said that it wasn't good camera. I mean, but then you said it was. I don't it's not your film. Feats and desist. Stop now, and nieless is say. She has never spoken with me again. And part of my wonderful reputation in the community is that I picked on her. No, I called out what was true and what was fault. That's it. I didn't. I didn't call her names. I didn't get ugly. I just said cease and desist. I could have been I could have been really ugly, and I didn't.
Speaker 2: So, and you were not wrong. You were no problem. You were not wrong in the least about that. And as I put you on hold, I'm just gonna make one comment and see what everybody thinks. And again I'm not gonna name the person, but I know exactly who you're talking about. I know the incident you're talking about. And she's not the only one who's done this either, who has tried to say that, oh, you know what, that is my film? That is Oh wait, I'm gonna on her behalf say that's her film, and I know it's orrible next film, And sometimes it's mixed in with the much more film, you know, and they splice those two together because they're similar in a way, but completely dissimilar if you know the quality of the damn thing, even when you're looking at the fifth generation copy, which you know is all we have. But okay, I know exactly what you're talking about, and Gail, I love this. Again, I'm gonna put you on hold. We we're gonna go to a break at some point too. I think I'll go to one more caller and then we'll go to a break. Let everybody catch their breath and bring all the callers back back in unless new people join us. At three one nine five two seven five zero one six. That's three one nine five two seven five zero one six, and we'll go for at least an hour more tonight. There is no age of transitions after my show, so I can go over on the live stream a bit and if callers keep calling, that's what we're gonna do. But my closing comment for this hour Gale just real fast is crazy.
Speaker 1: For a feeling.
Speaker 2: South sat and me crazy.
Speaker 1: I love you guys, and I love you guy.
Speaker 2: I hope you do. And now now there's a bunch of people who know exactly who we were just talking about. But anyway, it happens, and it is a spectacle, and uh yeah, there are plenty of characters in the Naked City of JFKL.
Speaker 1: My husband just walked in and said, quit telling other men you love them. He just walked in and tell them, do not say you love other men. That's what he's just been. Whatever. It's like a sister.
Speaker 2: It's like a sister. It's like a sister. You've already got her, that's that. It's like she's my sister, okay, and she is my spiritual sister in the war against the lies, nonsense, and obfuscation that her grandfather's film pill victim to and along with a whole lot of other things, including the truth overall. So Gail on hold, and I will come back around to you if you stick around, And you guys who are listening, I hope you stick around, because we got at least about an hour more with my co host p Pete whoever calls in, and who knows, maybe I'll get to some news, some sound clips, other stuff. Danny is probably sitting there on hold waiting to come back around as well. And uh yeah, Oh, I got Jimmy James that I got to bring in, So I'm gonna bring him in at the top of the hour or at the top of the next segment here on the Ocelli Effect, Open my Friday Night, join us three one nine five two seven five zero one six three one nine five two seven five zero one six Call that number or send me a text Charles dot Ocelly on Skype and I can call you into the show on Skype, but otherwise three one nine five two seven five zero one six. The ocell Effect will return after this.
Speaker 12: Chili dot Com revelation through Conversation dot Com radio.
Speaker 2: So you've expressed my caller schools there anyone else who happens to get on the air dot com not necessarily reflected US dot com or and we are not responsible for any stupidity which you might excudent.
Speaker 13: Thank you, O Chilly dot com.
Speaker 5: Do you like history?
Speaker 13: Real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swantz, with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs in Nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike.
Speaker 12: Swanson Revelation through Conversation.
Speaker 11: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island armed with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why, and we'll show you what President Kennedy was up against.
Speaker 14: For more information The Warstate dot com.
Speaker 7: Uncle, do you remember that time when Benjamin Fulford said that an Asian secret society was going to dispatch ninja's to take down the Illuminati?
Speaker 14: Ooh that's interesting.
Speaker 7: Yeah in the clatroon Yeah did that ever work out too good?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 14: It didn't.
Speaker 7: But here on o'chelly dot com radio network, things work out a bit better, don't.
Speaker 14: They much better?
Speaker 15: Much money is clear and understanding about the programs, the programs, how much clear getting live people into it. They really have a good conversation going much better, much better scene.
Speaker 7: I say, forget Benjamin Fulford and his ninches and listen to the dot Com radio network.
Speaker 2: I agree, it's straight to the point, straight talk, and I like that idea. Dot Com Yo yo.
Speaker 10: This Doug Campbell, host of the Dallas Action podcast presented by Wall Street Window, and you are listening to the o'chill effect. Revelation through conversation.
Speaker 12: Revelation through conversation.
Speaker 4: Out to let them know, I'm a real shock Luck and Care Rots, Bud at the drug show.
Speaker 2: I'm bringing all shot, Lock and care, Rots and Loud at the drug show. Befo, we just met that the world's worst professional prodoctor. Hit them like it's two thousands something. A bucker's back on tool you never really wanted. The Jenny Way alcohol turns me into the enemy.
Speaker 11: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the Times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island armed with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why and will show you what President Kennedy was up against.
Speaker 14: For more and from the Warstate dot Com.
Speaker 12: Revelation through conversation, Go ahead, call it the.
Speaker 5: Truth about the JAFA assassination.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, what do you want to know?
Speaker 4: Toddy Baker's wild claim oswal girlfriend he knew Ruby and Barry Hanser weapons.
Speaker 2: Really, I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon.
Speaker 12: But okay, I'm the building and trying to prevent the murder of John Kennedy.
Speaker 6: Come on now, has a.
Speaker 1: Real effort on the DAFA assassination.
Speaker 6: Book into her claim.
Speaker 2: Go to Amazon dot com enter Judith Baker in her own words. You'll get the results for a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the case to get at well a different perspective. Let's say you can get Judith Barry Baker in her own words from the author himself, signed if you request it by contacting doctor Brown at ki A s JFK at aol dot com. It's a fun book and it actually dissects the many, many fantastic claims Judith very Baker in her own words.
Speaker 8: O Chili dot com, dot com Radio Network dot com Radio Network, get.
Speaker 14: Ready, get ready for.
Speaker 2: The second segment of the Live Friday Night Open Mic here on Ochilli dot com and the O'Kelly Effect. My co host be Pete is with me and you could join us if you like. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six. That's the number to call in and be a part of the show whatever you want to bring up. So far, we've heard from Danny in California and the wonderful and lively Gail Nick Jackson. Okay, you know she's an author. Danny's a regular caller, and looks like we have at least one other regular caller on the line waiting to come and join us. Jimmy James will be with us momentarily. But you you listening right now, if you're hearing us live about let's see what time is it. Oh, it's almost quarter after nine in the Eastern time zone what we used to call America. Just about ready to hit there. It is fifteen minutes after nine pm Eastern in this place we used to call America. And if you're hearing us live, cool, you can call in and join us. You can also reach me by a Skype. I am Charles do o'celly. If you send me a text on there. I can call you into the show if you ask me to, but don't call me on Skype during the show. Or you can just use the number three one nine five two seven five zero six. And that's all there is to this, bet Pete. Anything we need to get to before we let Jimmy James loose on the air, no.
Speaker 3: Go ahead and bring them out, all right.
Speaker 2: And we do have some news stories to get to a couple of things I wouldn't mind throwing out there, maybe real quick if we can, before we go into the back around to the callers. Unless we get new ones, so Jimmy, and then maybe some news and then the callers back around. That's the way I'm seeing it, And that'll probably kill almost another hour. I mean, easily forty five minutes that'll take, I'm sure, So let's see how it goes. Jimmy James, you're live on the Friday night open Mic. How you doing, man? What's on your mind?
Speaker 13: Everything you.
Speaker 1: Do?
Speaker 6: Go talking about?
Speaker 4: Beev?
Speaker 6: She just makes some good movies. Man, likes.
Speaker 2: You like that weird stagflick that I did I share with you? Did I share with you the promo stills from that?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 6: Yes, I have the little film.
Speaker 13: Thank you, Chuck.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Anyway, no no comment on any of that. And I have no objection to somebody, you know, making their living as an actress or wait, you're supposed to call them all actors now, right, isn't that politically correct? You can't call them actresses. They're all actors, whether they're male or female. So uh, I don't want to smear anybody's acting career. Anyways, Jimmy James, what's on what's on your mind?
Speaker 1: Brother?
Speaker 2: God performance? Yes?
Speaker 6: Uh, well, you know I missed part of the thing, but I heard Fale Nicks Jackson ask him, did you mention my little.
Speaker 2: Theory your theory? Which theory would that be, sir?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 6: Why the CIA in particular don't want those documents to be released?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: I might have, But why don't you just reiterated for everybody go ahead.
Speaker 6: Well, mostly based on Major Newman's work, Gail, we know that there's some pretty high level Soviet moles. Bruce Soley was the boss to James Jesus Angleton, and he was a Soviet mole. James McCord who literally cost Watergate. He was a Soviet mole. Till O A G A g QBG two got paid millions of dollars. So we just we know that the whole CIA and really the bureaucracy was just ate up the Soviet moles. I mean, it's just turning out to be a fact. So I'm just trying to figure it out how this works into the whole JF case situation.
Speaker 2: So what you're saying, Jimmy, just to be clear, Sorry, Jimmy, just to be clear, what you're saying is maybe the reason for the cover up and the reason for not wanting to share the documentation is that it might be revealed to the American public that our entire intelligence community was fully infiltrated and saturated with Soviet moles. And maybe that's the thing they don't want the people to know that at the time of the Cold War, when we were supposed to have superiority and all that good stuff, that we were actually loaded up with all kinds of double agents and people going ahead and reporting to the Soviets. Is that your supposition, yes, it is.
Speaker 6: Usually put chuck very much. And like Jim McCord, his handler worked for the FBI, Pennington Lee Pennington, and it's my supposition that he also was a Soviet mole.
Speaker 5: So it's the whole.
Speaker 6: Bureaucracy, I think. And you think about these LBJ tapes and all the documents and stuff. These people were scared to death. They were going to go to war with Russia. This was the constant theme, right if you listen to these LBJ tapes, especially when he talks to Hoober. And as Professor Melan has pointed out, who is running the cover up? Who is the driving force? How could have any of this even happen? Sad to say it was RFK RFK led to cover up. I know that's hard to hear. People don't like to hear that, but that's the truth.
Speaker 2: Well, and there you go. You have even the public declarations where you're talking about with this whole fear of war with the Soviets. You know that this is allegedly exactly the thing that he brought the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court to tears with, right, is making him feel responsible. Listen, if we don't figure out a way to put a lid on this with the Warren Commission, Earl Warren, you know, we may be faced with a serious war here, right, put your uniform back on again. All these sentiments right, right.
Speaker 6: And everyone's always a fired Oh he was just putting the moves.
Speaker 11: On the old guy.
Speaker 1: No LBJ and these people.
Speaker 6: Were very much scared that there is going to be war. That's clear from the documents. I think when you say, Chuck, well, you know, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't know how I feel about that as a prevailing theory. Is it a possibility? I imagine it is, But you know, is it, you know, one of these things that has the weight of the evidence on its side Altogether? I'm not sure, but it's just as reasonable.
Speaker 6: The man's own brother, the man's own brother say yeah, we got to put his cap.
Speaker 2: On this well, some other malfeasance that was maybe committed by that administration, his brother directly, or even himself, that he wanted to keep, you know, out of anybody's hands. Let's keep this secret, even from other parts of the government. There's a possibility is maybe they were doing things they really shouldn't have been doing. And it's stuff that we have yet to even hear about, you know, outside of the Cuban sabotage and those programs. I mean, there's a lot worse things that the Kennedy administration could have been involved in that maybe we still don't know. And I'm not trying to go for the dark side of Camelot here, I'm just saying that why not open your mind to that possibility as well, right, just to simply protect his brother and himself, maybe it was like, look, they can't be digging into this too much because it'll lead to these other things that still history has not recorded even sixty years later. There's a possibility right there that doesn't have anything to do with the Soviets necessarily, It might have to do with the Kennedy family. You know, so, I mean, I'm just throwing it out as they yet another logical possibility. Jimmy, what do you think.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think if Trump actually does get elect that those papers probably would get released that I think RFK juniors to be the DCI.
Speaker 1: But at this time, I have to I'm not feeling too good about Trump's chance straight.
Speaker 2: I still, I gotta tell you, I still feel like he's in there and you just got to wait for the enthusiasm for Kamala to die off. And it will. I think it will by the time people go to the voting booth. So you know, that's that's where it's at. And the people that are with Trump are with Trump. I mean, I even did a show recently in what I call trump Landia over there with a host guy used to be on this show all the time. I don't know if you remember him, Roger Landry, the head of the Liberty Beacon Project, right, And yes, they're all in on Trump and all about you know, the existential threat of Kamala and all that, and that's where he's at. And you know, I did a whole show with him pretty much, you know, talking about we still need to continue the work when it comes to the JFK assassination because something of significance was stolen from this country on that day. Uh, you know. And some people are starting to push back against the thing that is key to me, which is the Vietnam War even happening. Uh you know, they say, well, you can't say that that wouldn't happen if JFK was still in office. Well not definitively, but it sure looks like that wasn't going to happen, you know, if JFK had lived. But you know, here we go. Are we going to continue to argue about it? Or are we going to get down to it? And I think we need to get down to it more and more. And the more of the original documentation, the original films, the original everything we can get our hands on, the better. But is it going to be the secrets are going to be in the government vaults? Probably not. There's going to have to be something else that needs to be added in here in my mind, but anyway, that's my way of looking at it.
Speaker 6: The idea of you know, like everyone's saying, there should be some kind of prime That's kind of what I thought one of you guys be talking about book back thinking, a book with absolutely what's known to be one hundred percent back right, suppose snow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, here's your hundred percent facts, here's some pretty good ideas about stuff, and here's the terrible stuff. Like give them all three stages in one little handbook that gives them a guide to be able to navigate this stuff, and produced by a committee of reliable and responsible people. You know, I would love to be involved in overseeing it, but I don't think I'm worthy of contributing to it very much. I think there's other people that have done more work than me, have done better work than me, and have done specific work on certain areas that I might have touched on. But look, I mean, I couldn't devote twenty years to one thing some people have, you know.
Speaker 6: Honestly, maybe the wise thing to do would be to get an out.
Speaker 3: A person to.
Speaker 6: Look at it, who stood at took together the information, like trying to say, well.
Speaker 2: You're probably thinking that we should have you know, two arbitrary like historians, or at least one on the team there who doesn't have a dog in the fight either way, that just sort of wants to preserve the history and doesn't have you know, an agenda, like just a straight historian who's not convinced one way or the other. That kind of guy would be extremely helpful on this team.
Speaker 6: Right, Yeah, the opposite of us or Posner or Room or anyone that thinks that the warm reports true.
Speaker 2: Right, somebody who looks at this and goes, look, you both have valid points, but we need to get down to, you know, the basic reality, which is, at the end of the day, this thing only happened one way. Several things could have happened during this one way circumstance. But you know what, there's a lot of things that need to be just eliminated and cleared away so that we have what is reliably possible first and what is known. And if you put those two things together and clearly define and clear away the brush, you know, the the debris of nonsense that has also been spread around, to be clear that stuff all away, definitively, you might have something very valuable in one particular piece of work. So whether it's a film or it's a or it's a book, or it's a guide book, or it's both. Maybe it's a small program. Here's your book that goes along with your film. You know, put these two things together and you have an excellent course on the assassin, so that somebody could kind of come in and get a crash course. Here's known facts, here's pretty good ideas, and here's the nonsense, which would not be a bad primer like you were saying. So I think it's an excellent idea, Jimmy, Yeah.
Speaker 6: I like how Gale mentioned it could be almost like an index, so he can actually find things. I'm like, say, the worm commissioner.
Speaker 2: Right, right, and commission.
Speaker 6: This has been ruled on James or Judge Garris since during his trial in his DA worn commission reports nothing but hearsay. That's been the legal opinion. And they're right. It's a one way prosecutorial document and it's garbage. So mind, what I'm trying to do is come up with an opposite document.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and this is where a standard of evidence needs to be adhere to and all of that. I mean, it would be quite a piece of work. It's not something we could throw together in like two months. You know, it would be quite a piece of work to vet and carefully assess every single thing that goes into it, so that we would have a very very valuable primer, as you said, So I think that would be great. Anyway, we didn't get any new callers, b Pete, but Jimmy still on the line. We still have Gail and Danny hanging on. So where should we go from here, sir? Should we do a little news or what do you want to do next?
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, we've got a few stories here. We put on put one link in the room there. This is probably the top story that just baffled me all week.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna put you on hold, Jimmy, but we'll come back around to you. Okay, So I'll put you on hold and we will get back around to every caller. So Jimmy's on hold, and yeah, we'll just glide through some of these interesting points of information in the news cycle. Go ahead, be Pete.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this one florided me when I heard it. I couldn't believe that. I mean that it happened this way. Apparently a woman in Tempe, Arizona, went to work at Wells Fargo Bank on Friday morning, and she scanned herselfie and I don't know they used slight ideas or what. Anyway, she was scanned into work. No scans of her leaving work.
Speaker 3: They found her on.
Speaker 4: Tuesday dead in her cubicle, and they estimate that she died Friday. This place has twenty four hours security. Okay, uh uh, you know you're up on the third floor. It should be so isolated that no one even goes by your cubicle for four days.
Speaker 2: Hmm. Yeah, how in the world. Okay, let me get this straight, because we had a little little minor electronic glitch there for a second. What you're saying is what day was it that she was last seen and when did they discover Let me let me get a handle on this again.
Speaker 4: She scanned into work Friday morning, Okay, Friday morning, and she didn't Yeah, she didn't log outs, didn't scan out, so she didn't go home. Well, they found her Tuesday morning, but it was after, you know, she'd been there the whole weekend. They think she died on Friday based on the initial reports, he says. A tempting police said they received a call from a coworker on Tuesday after they noticed the foul smell in their office and followed it to find six.
Speaker 3: Ste Herold Denise Prudeholm's body.
Speaker 16: Oh boys, she stand in her id to get into the building the friday before, but there were no scams in or out after that, and several of the employees reported that they, you know, there was a strong odor, so they tracked it down.
Speaker 3: I put the link to this Sidney room if anybody wants to go watch the coverage from Chicago. But I just thought it was strange because it could go four days and nobody finds you.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, there's proof positive that there's more strange things going on in Chicago than a gunplay. But uh, how do you sit there? I mean, nobody bothered to look in on her. That is a weird situation. Like how isolated are you at work that nobody goes to look at you all that time? BPTE? I mean, that's what do you say to that? Hello? Oh h hmm, all right, something has happened here and I'm not sure what and I can't hear be Pete. So maybe why can't I hear be Pete? This is strange. I don't know if you guys can hear me, but I'm not hearing you now hmm.
Speaker 11: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the Times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island armed with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why and we'll show you what President Kennedy was up against.
Speaker 14: For more information, the Warstate dot com.
Speaker 5: Do you like history?
Speaker 13: Real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War? Nuclear bombs in nation building in Southeast Asia? By author Mike Swanson with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this Why the Vietnam War Nuclear bombs in nation building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copied at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swantz.
Speaker 10: Yo yois Doug Campbell, host of the Dallas Action Podcast presented by Wall Street Window. And you are listening to the o'chill Effect revelation through conversation going.
Speaker 2: To Chuck o'chelly.
Speaker 6: You're Sucker Shelley.
Speaker 5: You know it's chauncra Shelley.
Speaker 17: You are about doing Martin uponament ring husay. The eyes of the world are upon you. The hopes and prayers of liberty loving people everywhere march with you, in company with our brave allies and brothers in arms on the other front.
Speaker 14: Your task will not see an easy one. Your enemy is.
Speaker 17: Well trained, well equipped, and battle heart. He will fight that man demand.
Speaker 14: The title turn.
Speaker 2: The freemen of the world are marching together to the good luck and let it all be.
Speaker 17: I'm Almighty God, upon this great and noble undertaking.
Speaker 2: Little minor technical failure, we should be back on the air at Ochelly dot com. Still got my callers, Jimmy James dropped off the line. He probably didn't know what happened. I didn't know what happened for a minute. Uh, we were all gone, it like we were disconnected there momentarily. So the question I asked before we went dead was, uh, BP, what is going on with this lady?
Speaker 1: Was?
Speaker 2: You know she was found days later? What is that about? I mean they didn't find her for all those days when she like and.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and apparently security going through and checking the buildings on the weekends.
Speaker 3: I mean they have to rotate each towards and they didn't find her either.
Speaker 2: Wow. So what kind of job you have where you're that isolated that nobody sees you over the weekend, you know, all day Friday and Monday. Finally on Tuesday they called and said, you know, something stinks in here. I mean that's is that right?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and this is the opposite of what usually happens. You know, usually someone doesn't show up to work on Monday and people are.
Speaker 3: Calling, right, oh, so and so it's not a work and you go check, you know, do a welfare check.
Speaker 4: Well, she didn't show up to work Mondays because she was still logged in at being at work.
Speaker 3: So they figured that she was up and her cubicle just working away.
Speaker 2: Wow. So nobody noticed her at work. Usually people notice when you didn't go to work.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there, nobody noticed her until she started smellling a little earthy.
Speaker 2: Wow. Oh man, that's that's rough, I mean, bizarre story. But like I said, I guess not the only weird thing in Chicago isn't just the gunplay. You know, everybody talks about that's pretty weird right there.
Speaker 4: It's kind of strange though, because they you know, they said there was a strong odor and they thought it was a problem with the plumbing. Now, you know a lot of people have never smelt something being dead, especially a person. It's a totally different smell than the plumbing.
Speaker 3: It's bad, I mean, but.
Speaker 4: This is weird that you know, she comes to work Friday, so she had interactions with people during the day or she was doing work. I'm trying to see if I can find out how they figured out about what time she died unless it was just through riga mortis and everything, but like, was her important, you know, was her computer still on well?
Speaker 3: Or have a time of her last entry. That's the weird thing.
Speaker 4: Security goes through for Saturday, Sunday, everybody was back at work on Monday.
Speaker 3: Nobody checked on her.
Speaker 2: Frankly, Rigor Mortis probably.
Speaker 4: Work on Tuesday, and nobody checked on her rights for the smell.
Speaker 2: So Rigor Mortis probably came and went already, and now she's still starting to rot. I mean, as terrible as that is, I know.
Speaker 4: God, I hope hell somebody finds me before four days if I'm at work and I.
Speaker 2: Die, especially here in the South where it's hot all the time. I mean, not good, not good.
Speaker 4: If you passed away coffee, coffee with grounds, wouldn't even burn.
Speaker 3: Coffee, wouldn't cover that smell.
Speaker 6: Now it is.
Speaker 2: It is a distinctive and terrible smell. Unfortunately I am familiar with it. Oh my god. Anyways, other weird stories that I had.
Speaker 3: I got another naked news story here you dropped yours in the room. And the other one here is naked carjacker reaks havoc on the streets of Iowa.
Speaker 4: And this is a MZ story apparently, And I saved this the other week when I read I thought, hop naked news.
Speaker 3: This is truly naked. It's not fringe.
Speaker 4: They have video of this guy running wild on the streets of Iowa and hijacking a car before he was arrested, and they got the guy's mumpshop up here. It says the man identified as Tyler Merle Johnson sprints around downtown Des Moines in the buff in the early hours of Tuesday before diving into an open car window, totally freaking out the driver.
Speaker 3: I can see what that would freak somebody out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sure, that almost reminds me of the night that missus O went to Wendy's and we got treated. Remember I showed you the pictures of that lady that just started stripping at the Wendy's driving and it was craziness. We actually got filming at It was not a pleasant sight anybody that's getting excited about thinking about it. It was not a lady that you'd want to see stripping.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Apparently this guy dives into the window and the owner of the car it's in a fight with him. He's standing outside the naked guy, and they have footage of all this. The naked guy it slams it in reverse and takes off and the cops chase and then they caught up with him after getting crashed into a tree.
Speaker 2: Wow. So the naked guy dives into the car and fights with the guy and this is how he carjacked. That is something you're willing to carjack naked? I mean talking about fearless. I mean, well, it's got to be hard.
Speaker 4: I don't understand criminals doing stuff naked because most criminals are going to have a gun or a pry bar to break into something, and when you're naked, you just got nowhere to put your tools.
Speaker 3: It's got to be inconvenient as hell.
Speaker 2: There's one thing sure, No pockets definitely a drawback. I mean, and some people are loud and proud. I mean maybe they just want to show off. They got something to show off. I don't know. What can I tell you? We gone through and naked News is a regular feature, or at least a semi regular feature on here. We have run into a bunch of times where it's like, why is this person naked? Like I can't even come up with a reasonable purpose for why they're naked. In some cases, carjacking is one of those cases. I would think that having clothing on would be to your advantage carjacking.
Speaker 4: You know, that's like the guy that we started the naked news with the guy in assphole that's still waiting on you know, eighty seven charges.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my question is this, how did he get naked? I've not been able to.
Speaker 4: I have sent emails to a couple of reporters to ask the guy that question if they get in sense, how did he get naked? It would force him to try to break into a house with a ring doorbell or a camper and steal somebody's car. What did he get naked before he went on the rampage or did he find himself in a situation where he was naked. He's just trying to get hold. That's the part I don't get.
Speaker 2: Yeah, who knows. I mean maybe you know there was some terrible thing that happened to his clothes and he had to ditch him. I mean, did anybody ever find his clothes? We never got that answer.
Speaker 4: Oh, and I can't believe the story. The local media out there has dropped this story. The guy's got to have a record for having the most charges of waiting the longest before he ever goes to court.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is what two years years now? Yeah, it's been like over two years. But I've told you before, even regular non bizarre charges. Some people sit for two three years waiting to go to court, waiting to go to trial, and sometimes you know, and he hasn't made bail, this guy, right, so you know, no bail hotel.
Speaker 4: Well you know, well because one of his charges is trying to run over a deputy sheriff with a stolen car.
Speaker 2: Right, so that's one of those major felonies. They'll hold you or give you no bail. Maybe. Anyway, naked news is a weird thing. And I got I got even stranger, and yeah, I did drop these into the chat room already, and I think I could just go with the headline on the one story and leave it at that, although there is video apparently connected to this. And this is from the Daily Mail, you know the Daily Mail paper there in the UK, And this was published on August sixteenth, okay, and here's the headline. Russian tourist who tried to rape a cow is gored by the animal and has to be rescued by stunned tie police. So this is in Thailand, and yeah, the police had to come and rescue him from the angry cow. Apparently he had the idea to go violate a bull and then he saw the cow and thought better of messing with the bull and decided to go after the cow, and the cow took vengeance upon him and was really beating him up pretty good. And if you see the pictures of this, it's pretty outrageous. I don't even know what to say to that story. B what do you have any comment?
Speaker 4: You know, the way it was described. I noticed this was a Daily Mail story. The way they describe it. She was performing a sex act. Now, what can you do with a trout?
Speaker 2: Oh no, that's a different story.
Speaker 3: Oh you doing this the cow one?
Speaker 2: I was doing the cow one? Yeah, no, the other? Okay, cow?
Speaker 3: You know, what do you look for in a cow?
Speaker 1: If you're going I don't know.
Speaker 3: Seriously, if you're gonna you know, if you're gonna woo a cow, what do you look for?
Speaker 5: Is it the eyes?
Speaker 3: I mean, are you a are you a butt man or a leg man? I mean, what's the deal?
Speaker 2: Or is it the utter being that you know? Despite the fact that some people would say that maybe I was involved with somebody who could be described as a cow, I have never been with a cow, so I do not know. Sorry, go ahead, yeah, this was a pool. Well, no, see, that's the weird thing. He went after a bull to start with, but the cow gored him to see that. That's the other weird part of the story is that he was going to go after a bullet and he saw the cow there too, and went over to the cow and decided to try that instead.
Speaker 4: Uh the you know, the guy could have been messing with the cow's man there well, and the cow.
Speaker 2: Nailed him with those little you know, those little buds they get on their head, like, was really getting them bad and battering him pretty bad. Like like it says the police actually had to save him from the cow. I mean, you know, she definitely was definitely saying no means no. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You know, it's weird. I guess he picked well. And the picture he says here is said to have stripped off.
Speaker 4: And sidled over to a male bull before turning his attention to a female tied to a wooden fence.
Speaker 2: Well, that's what I'm saying. He started with the bull and then went over and said, oh no, wait, there's a cow here that's better. Well, that's what he did.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what. It takes all times to make this world go.
Speaker 2: I have no explanations for it. I'm just telling you what the story said. I mean, you know, what can I do? And this was in Thailand, which is probably really weird. I mean, look, they have harsher laws there right in a lot of cases. I'm thinking they might be rougher on him than say, if this happened in you know, dairy country here. Anyway, the other weird story, well we'll just jump to the other headline and see what you make of this. Anybody listening to a woman? Okay? And this again was published this month. These are not old stories. Nineteenth of August. Okay. A woman who was allegedly filmed performing a sex act with a live brown trout on a boat faces court. Okay, so Catherine June Lee fifty eight. I'm sure she's very proud that they published her middle name too. From Hobart suburbs of Howden, I guess faces three charges in relation to bestiality material allegedly produced between February twenty two, twenty twenty two, and January of twenty twenty three. So this material was produced over an eleven month time period, just to be clear. And she is charged with one count of possession of a bality product and two counts of making a reproducing a bestiality product. Dressed in a black suit, Lee appeared in Hobart Magistrate's Court on Monday seeking for an adjournment without plea. The magistrate Grantedly an adjournment until October. The Mercury Excuse Me reported police alleged the disturbing film showed Lee lying on a boat at sea somewhere near Tasmania's south as her male co accused used a live brown trout to perform a sex act on her. So there's your answer with how that was done, you know, without getting graphic. B Pete, are you there? Did I lose you again? Oh boy? All right, Well, something strange is going on here. Let me see if I can bring back around. Let's see if we can get Danny back on, see if it's a problem with B Pete. Danny, can you hear me? M all right? I don't know if you guys are hearing me live. I don't know what's going on, but apparently I have a technical issue here and I want to bring everybody back around on the call. And I think I'm still broadcasting, so I might have to once again, drop out of the Skype call and try and bring this back around and connect to broadcast. Know what's going on though, folks, so uhhh.
Speaker 14: Going to Chuck O'Kelley.
Speaker 5: You're shock Shelley. You know what's shark Shelley.
Speaker 17: You are about doing a market upon the great you say, the eyes of the world out upon you. The hopes and prayers of liberty loving people everywhere march with you, in company with our brave allies and brothers in arms on the other front.
Speaker 14: Your attack will not be an easy on. Your enemy is well trained, well equipped, and battle hearten.
Speaker 17: We will fight that.
Speaker 1: And the man.
Speaker 14: The Tita turn. The freemen of the world are marching.
Speaker 2: Together to finery good luck, and let us all.
Speaker 17: Be thinking of pleasing of almighty Gods upon this great and noble undertaking.
Speaker 13: Do you like history? Real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by the Mike Swanson.
Speaker 4: Something some times does you from? It's so.
Speaker 17: Ready.
Speaker 2: Now, this is the first time this has happened ever. This weird kind of glitch that's occurring here with my software that's just locking up and knocking out the phone calls, and I have to keep reconnecting myself. So b Pete, you're with me, right, Yeah, I'm all right. So we're going to try and finish it out with this and uh, well we'll continue on a little past ten pm. But I want to thank Gail Nick Jackson for joining us, and also Danny and Jimmy James. Danny is still hanging on the line, so I'm going to bring him back in in a moment. But I was trying to cover this this other news story here, and I'm not gonna try it again because apparently every time we go into this naked news stuff, it's crazy, uh, and something goes wrong. But you have an update actually on our original naked news guy, So uh, why don't you give that out before we go back to Danny and see how this goes. You can still join us, by the way, three one nine five two seven five zero one six. The phone lines have not gone down, just my connection to them is has crapped out. Uh and my connection to be Pete simultaneously somehow, uh and I wound up on air with nothing, so I had to go to break anyway, We're back. You have an update. I still got Danny on the line three one nine five two seven five zero one six. Still you can call in, so be Pete.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: The update on the original naked news guy, go ahead, Yeah, James Cody Picard.
Speaker 4: I did a search while we were off air before to see his core calendar and he wasn't listed.
Speaker 3: So I did a quick search and uh hold ABC thirteen.
Speaker 4: News in Asheville, says an Ashville man have broken the homes in twenty twenty one while naked will spend at least seven years in prison after pleading guilty to several felony charges on Wednesday in Buncom County Superior Court.
Speaker 3: Apparently I love that.
Speaker 4: James Cody McCard, thirty eight, was sentenced by Buncome County Superior Court Judge Steve Warren to serve a minimum active term of eighty eight months, which is seven year four months and a maximum term of one hundred and eighteen months, which is nearly ten years.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 4: In the North Caroline Department of Adult Correction in Raleigh, according to a news release from Buncomee County District Attorney Todd Williams. And they've got a quick little ring video that shows how he was caught. He pled guilty to felony, breaking and entering felony, first degree burglary, felony, attempted first degree burglary, l ony, fled to a loot to rest with the motor vehicle, felony, larceny, felony, breaking and entering of a motor vehicle, felony, possession of a stolen vehicle, misdemeanor, simple assault, felling, the attempted common law robbery, fell in your possession of a stolen motor vehicle, felling, the assault with a deadly weapon on a government official, and other charges.
Speaker 2: Wow. Two or three mouthfuls of charges there.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that's the total I got was like forty two charges listed on the court calendar, So a lot of those got tossed just to get him to plead guilty. I think they were waiting for him to finally agree to a plea agreement. And that's what took so long, because he's been in jail since this happened in twenty twenty one, and so they caught him in twenty twenty two. So he's had seven hundred days of pre trial incarceration which will go towards a sentence.
Speaker 3: But he's going to be in a horse gown for a while.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so two years he's already sat. So if he does seven, he's got five more to go. Yikes. I mean, what a crazy story that guy was, and all these things are crazy stories. Anyhow, I tried to get through the woman with the fish. I answered your question. I don't know if you heard it. Did you hear that part? Well, it turns out that she has a co conspirator that was a male that used the fish to perform the act upon her, and they they recorded it, and we're you know, in possession of said video. So there's the crime and there it is. And it was somewhere near the south part of Tasmania that this occurred and that's what the deal is on that. So that's where the you know, sex act with the trout comes in.
Speaker 3: Is that a normal thing down under I cannot.
Speaker 2: Speak to that. I know we have a couple of Australian listeners. I don't know if they're listening tonight, but I don't think that in that area of the world this is normal, or any area a planet Earth, probably, but who knows what people get up to anymore, Man, I don't know what to say. I mean again, so there's your bizarre triple header of naked news. Actually quadruple oh no, triple header. Yeah, triple header of naked news and an update on the originator, the first one right, the Vanguard of Naked News BPE.
Speaker 3: So I guess I ought have said the guy a letter, let him know he's famous, let him know.
Speaker 2: On several occasions during our callon show, we have gone back and look to see if you've been charged or whatever, and we studied your case you started.
Speaker 3: I need to ask him.
Speaker 4: I'll just email him and ask him. Can I ask a question, how did you get naked in the first place? It was a result of circumstances or did you feel like that would be well, that's the break into the house is easier.
Speaker 2: You could finally just ask the go straight to the source and say, look, man, we have one question. We've been talking about you for almost two years on a podcast off and on, and we have a question that's just nagging at us this whole time. How is it that you came to be naked in the first place? Because nobody's reporting that part.
Speaker 3: Because I wonder if they let you use skype in prison. We got to get this guy on the show.
Speaker 2: Try and get him on the show. I don't know if we'll be able to get him on a Friday night though. In prison. I mean that that's a lot.
Speaker 3: It's not like he's got a lot to do. Well, no, but I don't got nowhere to go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I don't know if they'll allow him out at eight o'clock at night to you know, come on and be on a Skype call or a phone call at eight o'clock at night. I don't know what most prisons.
Speaker 3: I don't know us a computer and you know, maybe he can skype us from his cell. I'll have to check into this.
Speaker 1: I'll do some checking.
Speaker 2: Well, there you have it. I mean, if you go after it, you get him on the show, that would definitely be a worthy guest for a Friday night. Is the originator of Naked News the first guy we ever covered here. He is and he can tell the entire audience and oh, I have a confirmation from an Australian listener, so he's in the same area of the world as as the fish lady here. And his quote exactly his first time I've heard of anyone violating a trout, TAZZI is weird. Didn't think it was that weird. That's exactly what he said. Thank you, Ray from down Under. Yeah, so how's that? Never heard of that before? Tasmania is weird. But he didn't think it was that weird, So thank you.
Speaker 4: Well, I guess we could pose that question to Jimmy and is Danny still with us?
Speaker 2: Not only Danny is still with us. We lost Gail and we lost Jimmy in the in the problems with the phones, and it really wasn't a problem with the phones. The phone stayed connected. But I think suddenly they didn't hear me, so they probably hung up, you know, So sorry guys.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean that's question we posed to Danny. Was the weirdest thing he's ever seen or done with a trout?
Speaker 2: Okay? Or maybe does he think this is normal somewhere in the world. We could ask him that. I mean, I know he was talking about something that was, you know, deep and interesting and meaningful to him earlier. But yeah, let's ask him the fish question first. So Danny about the trout? What do you what are your thoughts any thoughts on this stuff?
Speaker 5: Here's my thoughts. Please don't ruin my memories of fishing with my grandfather in Washington. Please, features of my brother and I child were counting the fish and there's like twenty trout. They're beautiful, but no way did anybody want to violate? And I wanted my grandmother to cook them. They were delicious.
Speaker 2: Don't ruin my memories of trout.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I have great memories as the child my grandfather, my father and my old wolf and want the state to wash. And there was I mean, he was just he was just it was like, oh it was it was good, good times. But the only thing I can think of, like strange? Is this anything? Remember the show Fridays they had these they were called they called themselves Transphibians.
Speaker 2: I know nothing, No, I don't a show called Fridays.
Speaker 3: What is that?
Speaker 1: It was?
Speaker 5: It was kind of a spin up on Saturday Live. It was called Friday, and they remember that these guys were yeah, they were they were humans. They were fish trapped in a human body. And they went to like a butcher store and they're like flopping on the butcher's table. There's this transphibian there before they cut up a fish, is like take me instead. I just remember that. Yeah, they're transphibians.
Speaker 2: So they were they were trans species. Uh yeah, ok, yeah, wow, yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's that's all there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but oh that's crazy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if you can get if you did get the naked guy on there on on Skype or or we could start like a like a ten power or something, you know, communicating that would that would probably have just an entertainment.
Speaker 2: Well, the original naked news guy. Yeah, the original naked news guy. That would be worth it. Even if we got to like buy him Skype credit or something to be able to call us from jail, right, that that would be worth it.
Speaker 5: Uh, And Aaron to make a tied iye pixelated shirt of him, yeah, something like that.
Speaker 4: Well it's still the still off that video of him and naked in the ring camera.
Speaker 2: So you're telling me we need to make a naked news T shirt? Is that what you're telling me, uh, nothing like that.
Speaker 5: Might might be, might might want it to be tempted with the idea that I don't want to ruin my memories of my fishing, my favorite fishing moments.
Speaker 2: As a child, don't ruin my positive trout memories. I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I have nothing but positive out But speaking of Washington and labor is you know, like I said, I started working young, but I spent when I was the summer when I was fifteen seventeen years of age, my uncle and grandparents had apple orchards in the state of Washington, so I know what farm labor is. I did crooning, picking, irrigating, and matfect When I was seventeen, my uncle bought a restaurant, so I ran the whole crew of the migrant laborers. And like I said, I grew up in a farming community in California, so I already spoke a little bit of Spanish. By the end of the summer, I was quite blowing in Spanish. But you know, the interesting thing this was the seventies. You know, I don't know what our immigration laws were, but they just everybody knew that they were just going to These workers were just going to show up and washing it because they've worked. They'd worked all through the harvest and through food the spring, to the to the fall, and then go back to Mexico. And I remember there from Girl Mexico, and that was just common. Nobody questioned it. And then in like in California, they had labor contractors. They would be in buses, and I can remember there was a big commotion in the little town because there was a few rednecks that were kind of upset, like hey, they're looking at a women or something. They would come to these buses in and be like two hundred of them, and you know, the grocery store owner was like, hey, they they do a lot of business, you know, and they we had never had a problem with this, just your your stereotype, but kind of transition, I mean with this here is as a perception as a reality. About two days ago, all over here in California news, there's a there's a bill it's as in the Assembly called AB eighteen forty, and it's friends and Relatives. They're going the liberal Democrats are ruining the United States because they're they're providing home loans for illegal immigrants. Okay, so I went and actually read the bill. And I read the bill and it has one versus. It says those it's provided low to middle income loans for the state of California because housing's expensive here, and as it matters, they qualify, and it says it's not disqualifying on immigrant status. So what I'm seeing is what everybody's posted, these pictures of these long lines of immigrants for the prize from the Sackages, and they're just saying these crazy you know, politicians are providing these loans to illegal immigrants, and what they're going to do is sabotized loans for people here, whether they're you know, from the majority, it's going to be legal citizens.
Speaker 1: And I need it.
Speaker 5: The twistem and the half truths. It just drives me crazy. And I know we're in political silly season, but it's starting, you know here.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, in order to get a housing loan, uh, you know, any kind of housing loan, don't you need ID and a Social Security number and proof of income. I mean, so you know, if you're an illegal immigrant, it's not like you're going to show up, no paperwork, nothing, you know, here, I am magically, I'm an illegal immigrant. Give me a loan, because you're going to need some kind of paperwork. I mean, the bank is not going to give a housing loan to somebody without some of this stuff. So they're going to have to have some of the paperwork done somehow. Even if their immigration status, like they have a green card, then that means technically they have a Social Security number, but they're not an Americans citizen, you know what I mean, like stuff like that. But you know, but people take it as no, they're offering no and low cost loans to immigrants. Okay, they're just not disqualified. Okay, Well, I don't know what can you do about that?
Speaker 4: You know, well, I've seen it. I've seen news stories coming from both sides of it. One of them pretty much is just straight up they're passing a bill that may allow some illegal immigrants to apply for these loans. And I've heard other stories saying that it excludes legal residents and it's only for illegal residents, and you know it's Most states have housing loan programs in place, and part of that is tough what the CA federal government is throwing to the states, and I guess it's up to the state to set up how they're going.
Speaker 3: To use the funds, right. You know.
Speaker 4: My only question is this, when you know, the only problem I foresee is just the greed in the market, and when they know that this money is out there for these individuals. One of them was like a twenty thousand dollars loan that they could use as a bound payment on housing.
Speaker 3: And stuff like that.
Speaker 4: The problem is the market knows that that money's out there, prices go up accordingly.
Speaker 3: It's just like when the federal government took over student loans. The cost of college has not gone down.
Speaker 4: Now that the government is handling the loan process, and it just keeps getting more expensive and more expensive and more expensive. No college has got their costs considerably in what forty years, and now that the government's controlling the handing out of the student loans, Oh well, we'll just figure that into our you know, our annual percentage increase year to year to year.
Speaker 3: A lot of colleges are getting up. We're close to one hundred thousand dollars a year for two mesters and room and board. It was getting expensive.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: That's one of the bad things that I see about is that it could inflate the market and just added cost to everybody involved because the government's throwing money in the game.
Speaker 2: Right, But in the late nineties and early two thousands, you know, people didn't complain that much about these like no documentation loans that went on, which again led straight.
Speaker 3: To the House of a thousand market in two thousand and eight.
Speaker 1: Was these.
Speaker 4: No money down loans, cap balloon payments at the end, things like that. It just blew the market up, right, But I mean, you can't really blame that, well, you can't blame it on government. They were part of the ones that were causing the turmoil in the housing market through Freddie Mack and Fanny May and not following up on actual criteria and giving out loans to anybody.
Speaker 3: Even people that were unemployed could get loans, is what amazes me.
Speaker 4: So I don't know, Well, it just seems like it's going to inflate the market even worse in California, and it's already too expensive in most places for anyone.
Speaker 2: Well again, I mean, look, I always talk about I'm homesick for Jersey, but I can't afford to live there. It's not even close to within my budget any longer. You know, it's just the way it is. I mean, you know, and some of this stuff is yeah, caused by these conditions. When it's too easy to get a place to live and there's too much money that's available for loans and stuff like that, Yeah, they will accordingly jack up the prices. You know, we can get more out of this, Let's get more. I mean, that's what the landlords did too. I mean they're saying that they're blaming it on this algorithm or whatever, but I mean the truth is is that the moment that you know, certain people see that they can charge more, they push it to the limit that they can get. And when they do that, what does it do. It expands it And then somebody's got to make an allowance again and expands it again. And it can used to cause inflation when the value of the thing didn't change, the thing itself didn't change. The house might be ten years older now, but it's triple the cost it was.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: Well, it's like when you lived here, you'd be amazed at how much rents have gone up since the time you left. Right, It's gotten to the point now there's a house down the street from me and this little p dunk crossroads I live in. They've listed it for four hundred and fifty thousand dollars and it's an old late eighteen hundred's constructed house, big, huge, beautiful house, but it's got one hundred thousand dollars worth of work that needs to be done to it. Right, the market has just gone through the roof and nobody's going to pay that kind of money for a house located here where you don't know if your grocery store is going to be in business a month from now.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's just crazy the way these prices and rents.
Speaker 4: I mean, I can see how housing price is going up, and that's a that's a condition of the market when you've got guys flipping properties and and getting evaluations on them and prices going up, and the you know, the unintended consequence of that is your local counties. Ah, wait a minute, these houses are selling for one hundred thousand dollars more than they were two years ago. It's time to do a reassessment on everybody's property. Have a friend of mine has a little cinder block house that he bought thirty years ago and went in and completely remodeled it on the inside This was an old cinder block mill house with casement windows, no insulation, and he went inside completely redid it and made it a nice livable place. I think he bought it for twenty two twenty three. They just jacked the price up on the.
Speaker 3: Thing, almost one hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: It's just it's crazy what they've done tax value. And that's the bad part because that's money that people are paying every year. You may own your home, but you're still paying rent to the county because they're going to hit you with that property tax assessment every year, and it's going through the roof.
Speaker 3: People can't afford the taxes, well you can sell their houses and the.
Speaker 2: Taxes on the landlords just get added into the rent anyway. So you know, not only do they want a little more money in their pocket, but they also want to cover the cost if their taxes went up too.
Speaker 4: You know that for landlords, the cost of insurance in this state has gone up fifty in the past year. So if you're you know, if you're a landlord, you've got several properties out there, you've got insurance on them, those costs are getting jacked up as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that's that's the way when one thing inflates, another inflates right next to it. I mean, it's just the way of things.
Speaker 3: So, especially the housing market.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So anyhow, Danny, we're coming toward the end here, and since nobody else is calling in, I kind of want to give you a chance to put in a final word on whatever it is you think for the week, or whatever it is you want here, and then I want to let BPTE get in a word, and then we're going to close it out. Uh, and I'm going to see if I can reboot everything. I don't know. We had some technical issues here so interrupted the show a couple of times. But Danny, what do you want to kind of lead people with this week?
Speaker 5: Well, well, first of all, thank you Gail for your kind words. It was a real nice who you chimed in. And my wife grew up in Texas and she talked she talked about in the Dallas area. She grew up in Richardson Garland and they had they had to I remember her telling me about the cafeteria. So it just kind of reminded me of my wife talking about her childhood. And I would really like to put a shout out to everybody worked a little, you know, and no matter what labor you do, I appreciate. I just really value people that work. I've worked hard all my life and and I appreciate people that get off the guts and work. And I just thank you for giving me allow me to to speep my mind. I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Well, we appreciate you, Danny. Of course, we appreciate every time you call in. Thank you, and thank you for being a part of things. Also, I want to thank Gail nick Jackson who called in and definitely liven things up for quite a while. Sorry we had the technical issue and you didn't get back in. I wanted you back in, but always glad to hear from Gail. And if you haven't read her book, I would suggest you do and I'll be looking forward to seeing her at the Lancer conference in November, which again is the twenty second of the twenty fourth, And you can get ten percent off with the code o'celli ten if you sign up either for the virtual conference or in person. Okay, so that's available, and I'll put it in the show notes for this show. If you want to click on links below, you'll see it in the podcast. But anyway, all of that having been said, b Pete, I guess I'll give you the final word. Oh and I got to thank Jimmy James for calling in and adding in his usual more than two cents and appreciate it, which also shout out to him and Creative Accidents for chipping in this week to the Ocelli effect. But so up to you be, Pete. What do you gotta say?
Speaker 3: Well, I like to say thanks to Gail.
Speaker 4: It's good to hear guys called in and yes, definitely want to have her back. And thanks to Danny and Jimmy for calling in. One quick little note here that I saw in the break. You know, Elon Musk has got his Starling satellite system and Brazil's been cracking on him here lately, saying that they were going to shut down Twitter or Ex's as they are called in Brazil because there's nobody monitoring it. There's no moderation on the site and people can get on there and basically say anything they want, which was one of the reasons that Must bought it to begin with. But they threatened him and said, you know, if you don't do this, we're gonna shut you down. And then they came out and said, forget all that, we're just gonna shut you down. And about thirty minutes after they announced that decision, the head of the military kind of contacted the man in the big Alison said, unfortunately, our entire system runs on startling, so until you got a different system in place, you can't shut it down. So we're going we follow this one to see what goes on.
Speaker 2: That ought to be interesting. Yeah, well see, now there's the problem when you got a tech giant being run by the same guy who's putting an X on everything. Right. Also, he had some issues with some X rocket of his that got grounded this week too.
Speaker 3: You know, if you're going to rescue the stranded.
Speaker 4: Door a couple astronauts up on the space station, right wow, Yeah, Boeings is going to try to bring back their vehicle without the astronauts, and Muska is.
Speaker 3: Going to go up and and save them. But his rocket messed up, so now they've grounded him, so it's going to go further. They're thinking maybe middle of next year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now they're going to be be up there another nine months, so yikes, what can you say about that? But when you know you got too many things going all roads leading to one place. This is the kind of problem you can face, right. Uh, so, hey, we're gonna shut you down. We're gonna do this to you. Well, you might not want to do that, considering, uh, we got your internet connections here. Uh you know, are your satellite or whatever. It's it's kind of rough when.
Speaker 4: Funny because they said that, you know they were when they first came out and complained about it. They said, well, you know, there's a billion issues and this and that, and some must reply to them. And says, okay, I'll tell you what, until we get this all figured out, it's free. My service is free in Brazil to anybody that wants to use it. You don't have to worry about paying me. You don't have to worry about being billed. We'll just take that part out of the equation. And then that's when they came back and said, not good enough, We're still going to shut you down. Yeah right, mister military says you might want to wait a minute on that.
Speaker 2: Yeah you might, because all of a sudden, you know, youre cutting your nose off to spite your face. And that's the problem again, when somebody's got a monopoly on a bunch of things that you're attached to, you know, just saying it's one of those things to keep an eye on as we go further.
Speaker 3: And as you said, rich Brazil is they have their own satellite up.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I don't know what the financial you know, standing of Brazil as a nation is at this point.
Speaker 4: You know, we'll have to look into that, but I'm sure there's going to be another round. They'll try to find another way. So we'll just keep on track of that, and we're going to start working on trying to get mister Naked news on.
Speaker 3: So we've got some we got a mission ahead of us.
Speaker 2: That'll be fun if we get the original guy on, you know, to sit here and tell us about you know, please explain to us actually how it is when it is you actually got naked in the first place, that would be a point of interest, and we would add to the news in that way, because no other news story about this has reported that thus far right.
Speaker 3: Thought that I can find.
Speaker 2: So there you go. Maybe we'll fill in some gaps and you know, hey, look we already made you famous. Share one little secret with us. How did you wind up naked in the first place. Anyway, this and other important world bending issues on the Friday night open mic right and again, big thanks to those of you that called in, listen in, participate in any which way you can. I appreciate you, And if you drop something into the tip jar at Ocelly dot com, it is much appreciated and very useful, especially at this time at a lot of times, honestly, but getting ready to go to Dallas. Thank god, I'm not going on my dime because I don't got a dime to go on, but you know I will need a little help stay and fed and such while I'm there. So anything you chip in if I can somehow, you know, keep it aside. I will. But in the meantime, operational costs and who knows, maybe I have to upgrade something. That's why I have technical issues tonight. Will find out, you know, as time goes on. I keep this going as long as you guys keep going with me. So anyway, I know b Pete didn't say support your local food banks, but I definitely stand with that sentiment, and he usually says it at the end of the show. And I'll say what I always say, which is I am merely o'celly, and all of you are indeed the effect. Good Night, see you next week.