Speaker 1: I was gonna read this because it's pretty fascinating. Uh.
Speaker 2: The tourist guy was a guy who.
Speaker 1: Didn't I don't know if he didn't mean to or what, but he photoshopped himself onto the observator. He was on the observation deck, but took this photo and then photoshopped it to his friends and he was like, I mean for it to go viral.
Speaker 2: That wasn't really a thing, right, of course, he just wanted to be funny with his friends.
Speaker 1: In two thousand, like people didn't. People don't understand the event of two thousand and one of nine to eleven changed the Internet.
Speaker 2: Oh there.
Speaker 1: They couldn't figure out really like the purpose of the Internet at that time. Everybody had like Geocity pages and stuff like that, Like it was kind of hard to figure it out. I worked at an internet radio company and programming four different stations, sorry, and it was like hard to figure out like how to get people to listen to them, like what the content would be we were treating on like regular radio. We had a button, like we had a little radio player and you had a button that if an AD came on, you could click it. That was like the big technology advancement. We had it, just it didn't make it.
Speaker 2: But it had to be a separate player, so nobody could really figure it out. It was that super clunky at the time. Still, yes, and then.
Speaker 1: Nine to eleven happens and they realized that they need the Internet to move faster, and it creates this technology of how to use information and share it really fast. That's really where So viral wasn't really a thing like, no, no, we know it today.
Speaker 2: It wasn't. It sure wasn't.
Speaker 3: But I feel that was the catastrophe track, catastrophic event that we needed to shift this into a another universe, a parallel universe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, catastrophe always there's something that comes out of oh yeah, oh yeah. People don't like to talk about that part, right because it undermines the trauma.
Speaker 2: Right. Uh.
Speaker 3: The Internet was crap until then and then all of a sudden, boom, pal it's everything and everywhere, you know what I mean. Yeah, it's crazy. How just like with the flip of a switch, basically is what I'm saying is how quick it took off and took over the world and now here we are in the digital age. I often asked myself, and I know I'll never get the answer. But you can find anything on the internet, right, literally fucking anything. How did that information get there? Who put that information there? Because you know, think about it, like encyclopedias and shit like that. Somebody writes the book, somebody has to put that information in the encyclopedia. Right, How the hell did all the information that we know of in the world get onto the Internet?
Speaker 2: Who put it there?
Speaker 3: Because it seems to me like that's a lot of work And I don't give a damn how many nerds you've gotten one building. That's a lot of fucking work to be putting all that information out there in a single database for somebody for us to just you know, will and nearly grab whatever we want.
Speaker 2: Well, I think that's the argument.
Speaker 1: Of why I don't freak out about AI, because you think AI hasn't been here, But it has, right for a while, right, the military has everything until the you know, eventually, until the civilians get it.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: I mean like there was already like a thing happening to get stuff onto the Internet before AI became what we know it today, And every time there's something.
Speaker 2: New, it creates chaos.
Speaker 1: I'd like to reference the horse people complaining about the horses and like, why would I get a car?
Speaker 2: I have a perfectly fine working horse.
Speaker 1: Because that was a real argument that really happened, and every Jimmy Carr has a really great comedy bit about this, where he's like, it's it's gonna be fine. Oh, it's always been fine, even the Cuban missile crisis literally probably the height of when we thought extinction was among us.
Speaker 2: It's fine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely, I will agree with you. Everything turns out to be all right, right, that's it.
Speaker 1: All right should be a two word thing.
Speaker 2: It's not.
Speaker 1: It's one word, but everything will be all space right exactly, no matter what. It doesn't feel like it, and some people's trauma feels worse than others, not saying it isn't.
Speaker 2: But even then it works out all right.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I've never been somebody who freaks out about the those things.
Speaker 2: I did have a good argument.
Speaker 1: Though, for AI, where a guy used AI to fight a speeding ticket in one very interesting wow.
Speaker 2: Just let it give them the argument.
Speaker 3: I guess chat GPT, how do I get out of the speeding ticket?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Get the fuck out of here? Yeah, I use it for recipes. They work, gives some awesome recipes.
Speaker 3: See that just goes to show that there's people out there that are going to use it for bad things. I'm not saying they trying to get out of a speeding ticket isn't necessary. It's not fucking murder or child molestation. But you got in trouble and now you're trying to use it to tease your way out.
Speaker 2: Why you give her that look? Similarly, she tried to get out of her speeding ticket. Right, I didn't have school, but you tried to get out of it.
Speaker 1: People's that's human nature, right to try and get out of things.
Speaker 2: Whatever. Man, I guess you know it's a tool, use it. I guess.
Speaker 1: Hey, listen, surgical steel was meant for a certain thing, right, people be people.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: I found the sex trend thing and I was gonna I saved it for today. I wanted to bring up best, but I saved it for today. And that is do you know what hot wife?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, hot wife? Oh yeah?
Speaker 3: You know yeah, that's when your wife is fucking other people. And it's kind of it's kind of like a bull and vixen sort of.
Speaker 2: Thing, or how is it different?
Speaker 3: That's where I was saying, it's your wife is fucking other people and you let her do it.
Speaker 1: But how's that different than than you.
Speaker 3: May not be watching. You may not be watching, and oh you don't watch, you know how you could?
Speaker 2: You could if you wanted to.
Speaker 3: Okay, but hot wifing is basically she's married and she's allowed to fuck other dudes.
Speaker 2: So here, here's the article married. Here's the article.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: It says that couples are opening up the relationship to a nutrient called hot wifing, which sees husbands watch their wives sleep with other men, like letting your friends test drive your car, but they give the car back, They get to see how well it rides. It creates a sense of pride. You get a little taste of what my life is like. I don't know what the fuck you're talking about right right the way Brady had explained it to me. Sorry, Yeah, Brady needs to be in here on this because he's into all that weird freaky shit. Maybe not into it, into.
Speaker 2: It, but he knows his knowledge. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he listens to a lot of podcasts and they talk about this shit. He was explaining it to me one day that like, you know, like the bowling vixen sort of thing is just like I like to sit here and watch my old lady get reeled by other dudes. Right, that's the bowling vixen sort of thing. The cuck holding is I'm sitting here watching my wife get fucked by this other guy, but also getting degraded at the same time. Yeah, right, like you know, you know guys, you know, going to poundtown on your old lady and sitting there while you're in a corner telling you how much of a small dick you have and how worthless you fucking are and shit like that. That's the true definition of cuck holding. And I get with the hot wife thing. It's like, yeah, I want to sure, I want everybody to know what my wife is.
Speaker 2: What you think? Yeah, god damn.
Speaker 3: Do you sit back with a survey and a clipboard afterwards? So let me ask you a few questions.
Speaker 2: Was it good? Was it tight? Did it smell funny?
Speaker 1: Multiple couple's partnered with an adult site called Wifery so that the wives can be bed professional porn stars as part of the unconventional new practice, which is a modern take on cutholding.
Speaker 2: There we go, Uh, it'll be really cool for him.
Speaker 1: To see me with two hot guys, just living my best life.
Speaker 4: No, right, I thought, you don't watch, You don't.
Speaker 2: Know you watch? You watch these Yeah yeah, But if you're.
Speaker 4: Watching and you're like, wait, she never fucking.
Speaker 2: Does that with me, then you better control your fucking emotions.
Speaker 1: One man named Alex admitted that he never tried kinky axe until he met Rebecca, his wife. Now the married couple are into hot wifing, and Alex can witness his fantasy of his wife with two other men at once.
Speaker 2: That's a fantasy for men.
Speaker 1: Huh, to watch their wife with not one right, not one?
Speaker 2: All right? Just getting double stuffed. Yeah wow.
Speaker 1: Some may bristle at the thought of their partner with another person, let alone too. Rebecca insists that the arrangement has actually brought a whole other level of comfort and security to the relationship. Bullshit, there's really nothing like being able to share that experience with someone you love. You're not sharing, I mean you're sharing, but not with that part knowing that it doesn't diminish what we have.
Speaker 2: Sex and love are two completely different things. That's true. That is true. That is a true statement. Some men love watching other guys have sex. With their wives.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's just stop with that statement right there. Some men love watching other guys have sex.
Speaker 2: With their wives. I believe that. Yeah, I believe that one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: I think there are people out there that have a kink that might I may not accept as okay or normal or my lifestyle.
Speaker 2: But I'm not.
Speaker 1: Oblivious to the idea that it doesn't exist. That doesn't make it wrong, by the way or right. It's just they like, okra.
Speaker 2: That's their thing, and they can have that all they want.
Speaker 1: It's not for me, it is not Maybe I'm too insecure. I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's just the way I see things like pineapple and pizza type of thing, you know, like it's just the way I see it. I just don't Can you eat pineapple on pizza? Of course? Yeah, we want all the words to do whatever you'd like. It's just not my thing.
Speaker 4: Maybe it's just me being an only child and I'm not one to share. Maybe that's it, but that's not true.
Speaker 1: You share, You share stuff in your house all the time.
Speaker 4: Sure, so you are a sharer, but I'm not sharing my husband.
Speaker 1: This is actually this says it's actually made made it a lot stronger. And it's weird to say, but I actually love him so much more because of it. Meanwhile, one now, I'll say this, you want your partner, now take the sex part out of it.
Speaker 2: Do you want your partner to be happy?
Speaker 1: Lindsay, of course, want them to experience all the joys that are out there in life. No, you can't take the sex out of it. You know what I'm about to ask. So you have to remove that thought process. Do you want him to enjoy all the happiness that he is potentially capable of?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: When is he happiest doing something?
Speaker 2: Okay? Do you like watching him fish and being happy?
Speaker 1: So it's easy then for me to transfer my mind of why would you not want your partner to see them being happy doing the things they like?
Speaker 2: Right now?
Speaker 1: Hold on, you can't. I know what you're gonna do, and I don't disagree, but I can understand that thought process.
Speaker 2: I can.
Speaker 1: That makes sense to me. Why would you not want to watch your partner fish?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: But when I guess because sex is so intimate for me that I'm like, I nah, I don't know if I want to participate and be the one making you enjoy the fishing.
Speaker 2: You let it, let have some other guy, rely on some other dudes.
Speaker 5: And I feel like the reason why they're doing this is because you're clearly not satisfying your your spouse.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't know about that.
Speaker 1: And that's why I don't know about that.
Speaker 4: You're allowing this to happen.
Speaker 1: I don't know about I think that's diminishing what's happening by making it that simple, that you're rationalizing it as that is why people go have sex with other people because they're not getting what they want.
Speaker 3: No, she just wants a lot of dick, and she has spun it into a way to where the guy is alright with it.
Speaker 1: Well, I think she just if one individual at least in this So far we've only heard women doing it. But like you just like having sex. That doesn't mean you're not having good sex, right, That doesn't mean the sex you're going to be getting is good.
Speaker 3: Right, That's what I'm saying, And it very well could be. You could be just like the sex. And I guess, just like with anything else, you do too much of it. He gets old, you have to do different things to spice it up. And yeah, it's either fucking let Tommy come in or fucking start throwing maloney on each other, right, whatever, But I think I'm.
Speaker 2: Right there with you, man.
Speaker 3: It's just it's there's a difference between watching him fish and enjoying the time and then doing something that is so private and intimate, and that's something that only you, you guys do That motherfucker goes fishing with his friends whenever, however, right, you know, But he's not, at least I don't think he's fucking.
Speaker 1: But some people simplify sex. They don't give it the same level of guard that we three are, right, I'm just trying to have like thought of how other people see things, right, I'm not trying not to let my morals stop from the rationale of why someone would do this.
Speaker 3: As a guy who worked in swingers clubs, right and saw that lifestyle every fucking been a part of it, I never understood it. I never understood, you know. And maybe that's just me because I be down fucking two girls. Hell yeah, sign me the hell up. You know, my lady, and you know, some rando or whatever whatever the case is, right, But it's and and there's that double standard, you know, when it comes to well, you know, I want two dicks, like.
Speaker 2: Well, you're only getting one. So listen to this.
Speaker 1: One man named Richard is looking forward to seeing his wife Danielle be quote defiled in a way that I've never seen.
Speaker 2: Her defiled before. End quote.
Speaker 1: And she plans to wear her wedding dress for the occasion quote and I just love the pristine wedding dress. Beautiful girl, My own wife just destroyed. He explained that every hot wife and experience is a building block of love and trust, and it keeps getting stronger and stronger and stronger. Is she saying, do you trust me yet? With every thrust from the other man. So we're gonna strengthen our relationship and I'm gonna get some entertainment in a dren for from the defilement. A former Colorado Sheriff's deputy, Shannon, is also planning to take part in the experience. Why we need to know she's in the former sheriff I don't know, the forty four year old who left her position in law enforcement when her SI gig as an adult film star was outed. Okay, then we'll be sleeping with another porn star while a husband records. It feels different.
Speaker 2: Yep, yeah, that's your job. Yeah yeah, they're professionals.
Speaker 1: We hope we're able to provide insight into the hot wife lifestyle and show that a couple can remain deeply in love and stay together, stay strong together, even when there are experiences with other partners, adding that the pair is just like any other couple despite their sexual fantasies. I could feel my un my husband's unconditional love and support. You can feel another debt.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, there's some kind of support in there for you.
Speaker 1: This was a once in a lifetime experience for both of us, and it has made our bond even stronger.
Speaker 3: Okay, once in a lifetime. So it only happened one time? Or is this something you do on the wreck?
Speaker 2: You know how?
Speaker 3: I know that I'm not made for that fucking lifestyle. So you remember when I caught my girlfriend getting fucked in front of a bus at a biker rally in August.
Speaker 2: No, I seem to not recall the story.
Speaker 3: Excuse me, my ex girlfriend instead of sitting there watching intently, you know, and possibly masturbating into a fucking patch of grass somewhere, No, I fucking went off on the bitch and made her do a naked walk of shame all the way back to the campground after I tried to throw the dude's boots into the fucking pond. That's how I know that I am not made for that fucking lifestyle.
Speaker 2: You can't walk up on that.
Speaker 3: You can't see I can't see that sort of thing happen and not fucking have fire and rage you go.
Speaker 1: Over my I guess my pushback on that is, please you didn't know, you didn't know it was happening. If you were in on it from the beginning and the setup, maybe the response would not be either. I'll give you that, if that was an agreement that was made upon you. I don't know if any of these people are being caught off guard right right. Maybe that is the case. Maybe that is the case.
Speaker 3: But even then, just the mere thought of it, you know, the mere thought of it starts to boil some shit up and you're just like, now I want to go punch somebody for no random reason. You know how you get yourself worked up, you know, real easy, and now you're just angry for the rest of the day over an imaginary scenario that you made up.
Speaker 2: In your head. It's kind of how I am right now.
Speaker 1: This feels like like some sort of washing of the term cut holding to try and make it a little more palatable. Yeah, of course, like hot wifing. Other people I see that do cut holding online. They're not attractive, right, and so to call it hot wifing, don't. I don't even understand the correlation of the turn, like hot plating, Like I don't understand the hot Like why are we putting the word hot in there?
Speaker 2: I don't know, because it sounds sick. I think that's again.
Speaker 1: I think we're like washing the turn to try and make it more palatable. Maybe so, because I don't understand this at all, And I'm fascinated with the idea of how do.
Speaker 2: You approach Is it a club? Is a group? Do you find other people?
Speaker 1: Like swingers, you know, tend to find ways to communicate and find other people that are also into that lifestyle.
Speaker 2: Right, right, right, Yeah, there's websites and stuff out there like that.
Speaker 3: I'm sure there's a Facebook group out there, you know, because they have a face book group for everything. Facebook group for people who were into classic cars and motorcycles and fucking getting cooked.
Speaker 5: So The cuck holding ones are the guys that let their girls get railed by someone while they watch and they get belittled.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what Brady tells me.
Speaker 5: Okay, So I feel like I'm watching I just started watching Love after lock Up because I was bored and it just happened to pop on.
Speaker 4: I was like, oh, what's this. And there's a few guys.
Speaker 5: On there that have like never been in real relationships before, and then they meet these women that have been locked up and they're like, I'm going to pick them up from prison and oh we met online and I'm gonna I'm going to marry her.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, oh my god.
Speaker 5: These guys, I feel like those are the guys that would be into cuck holding.
Speaker 2: Maybe so, and be abused maybe so.
Speaker 3: The people that have low self esteem finally got somebody and they're like, you know, I just I'll do anything to make sure that I hold on to this broad Yeah, I don't know. It's again, it ain't for me.
Speaker 1: So this is the only difference between hot wifing and cuckolding is there's a dom scenario with cuckholding, okay, which is kind of what you said, Like, there's a shame, some shame involved in it.
Speaker 2: The yeah, the degrading or whatever.
Speaker 1: But I so in hot wifing does the does then the woman watched the husband have sex too that.
Speaker 2: I tried searching for that.
Speaker 3: What's the opposite of heigh hot wifing or what's that the male version of hot wifing?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: And I couldn't find any anything. Maybe it hasn't been made up yet.
Speaker 1: Here's another example. A hot wife is a woman who is generally submissive. She has sex with bulls with her husband's approval and encouragement. The husband is usually a voyeur and enjoys to see his wife have sex, pleasure other guys, see his wife pleasure other guys, or being satisfied by others. There are many varieties of hot wives. However, in a hot wife relationship, the husband is still the driving force behind the sexual activities and.
Speaker 2: Cut holding relationship.
Speaker 1: The cut gooldriss has all the power, she chooses who, when he when she fucks, and her cuck husband has nothing to say about it.
Speaker 2: Okay, he can be caged.
Speaker 1: He can also service the bull at her command. Oh god, it is mostly female led sexual activities. Cut holding also extends beyond sexual life. A cook usually does all the that's not how you spelt chores, you fuck, So he's a simp chores of a woman through a day. I mean, yeah, that I think when it's led with sexual yes, it's a.
Speaker 3: Say you imagine that here, I need you to put this cage on, which, if you know what a cage is, that's fucking weird in itself.
Speaker 2: No, thank you.
Speaker 3: I like my erections to be fully not cut off. And then it's like, all right, so you can't have a full boner and you're gonna have to jerk this guy off while he's fucking mayor whatever he lick his butthole because that's what she says for you to do, you know, right, I mean, that's what you said.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not day, but if my wife tells me to be listen to this.
Speaker 1: I love comments on some of this stuff. Too many damn labels. My wife and I go out always together to swing clubs, house orgies and adult theaters and fucking suck anyone we want. The one thing that turns us off is people who want to label us. I guess I would say, settle the fuck down right if you're gonna do shit people are gonna label if you're gonna put it out doing it, people are gonna label Who the fuck cares what I put on it?
Speaker 2: If you're happy sucking and fucking do.
Speaker 4: It, Yeah, yes, sucker, fucker fucker.
Speaker 2: Another one.
Speaker 1: People need to stop thinking of them as hard to find categories. Yes, there is some hard truth, but your specific dynamic will not be exactly like someone else who identifies as a cook or hot wife. For example, I will clean her, have sex with her, share her. She is free to do whatever, either solo or with me. She has all the say, but we don't really get into the humiliation aspect of it.
Speaker 3: So you have a version of it, right, He's like, I don't mind if you do the cuck holding thing, just don't make fun of my small wainer.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think it comes down to this phrase, and like it matters if you want it to So like my wife, I don't she can do whatever she wants. I don't give a shit, right dot dot dot real, there are things I'm not okay with her doingever the fuck you want, right, And I'm sure she would say the same thing about absolutely.
Speaker 4: And said Corby, and you want to try how hot wifing.
Speaker 2: Okay, go ahead, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Would you be down with that?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: Exactly?
Speaker 2: No, Hell, I mean I wouldn't.
Speaker 1: It wouldn't be a hard, definitive no out of the gate, only because I would try to under I don't want to jump to this autumn. This is somebody I'm I've build a life with, right, So I'm not going to automatically be like fuck you know and.
Speaker 2: Be like what do you what are you talking about? Right? What are you envision in this? Let's let's talk about.
Speaker 1: I mean, just because you're I think there's a great philosophy. Is take any meeting. You don't know what's going to come out of it. So I consider this a meeting at this point. So what are we talking about? As Ghimpie said, what are we talking about? Where did this come from? Why do you want to do this? We've been together fifteen years right now?
Speaker 2: Why is this? What film did you watch?
Speaker 1: Where did this come from? Is this something you've been oppressing?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 1: See what I'm saying? Like, I want to know more. I wouldn't go with fuck no, right, I would whatever each his own?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Would you gimpy let him do it? If she came to me and she was like, Hey, I want to be a part of Hot Wife, and I want a hot wife this you might have the best scenario.
Speaker 1: For this hypothetical because you're in a fairly new relationship compared to us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure, I would. Normally, I do not ask a lot of questions. I think you guys know that about me. I'm gonna just let it fucking go, all right, whatever that's what you want to do.
Speaker 2: Fine, have at it.
Speaker 3: This is where I start asking that why, much like Gorman's why why?
Speaker 2: What is this? And I guess that now there's gonna.
Speaker 3: Be a double standard there because and I'm just being honest with you.
Speaker 2: If she said, hey, let's have.
Speaker 3: A threesome meet you and one of my friends. Okay, done, let's do it. Which friend you know not gonna be that big friend of yours?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 3: You know I'm gonna have some standards here or whatever. But if she came to me and said, uh, hey, I want to have a threesome with you and one of your friends or a guy of my my choosing.
Speaker 2: Answer, hey, I saw this guy a quick trick.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm gonna have to be like, no, what am I not good enough for you? Is that what it is? Is our sex so boring? Am I that bad? Where you feel like you have to add a whole nother body because it's one thing just to you know, go to Patricia's and get some toys, you know, let's let's bring some toys into some handcuffs, some blindfolded, you know, tickle me with a feather, you know, whatever sort of thing. And then there's a whole nother fucking living, breathing gonna come on your face, fucking body, you know what I mean, And and and and that's like, okay, okay, let's have a discussion here, because one, I'm not really comfortable right now.
Speaker 2: I do not like this. But I am curious as to why, all of a sudden, is this the thing your husband brings it up?
Speaker 1: Hey, I met some of so came to buy a car, and I'd like to have a threesome with her, and you obviously are like no, and he goes, You're right.
Speaker 2: That was wrong.
Speaker 1: Your relationship is damaged, Right, it's troubled.
Speaker 4: I don't know if it's damaged, but there's.
Speaker 2: The trust is erodated. Yes, for sure, I would agree, because I would.
Speaker 1: Be I'd be like, now, I'm questioning everything every time you have to go to town for work. Now I'm questioning things that I would have totally not questioned because now I know the cat's dead. Now I know this is a thing that exists.
Speaker 2: For you sold another car today? What's her name? You want to fuck her too? Huh?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because even if let's switch it around. He comes home and he's like, hey, i'd like to I met I sold this car today, And you're like, great, that's awesome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, commission.
Speaker 1: And then his name's George, and I'd like, I think we could have a threesome with him?
Speaker 2: What do you think?
Speaker 1: And You're like, no, man, I'm I want to be I'm with you. I don't want You're right, I don't know what that's crazy.
Speaker 2: I'm just I'm joking. No, you're not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you have a ton of fucking questions. Yeah, Like I'm just being on. I'm just speaking of the cuff here, being honest.
Speaker 2: We're going to fucking therapy.
Speaker 4: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: You either are not the person who I thought you were, you're not the person who you wanted to be, but we whatever, something's changed, Yeah, and we got.
Speaker 2: To figure this out. And me, I want you to be happy.
Speaker 1: And if that's your happy, I'm sure it's fucking gonna keep you in this right or force you to. So we gotta go figure out. You definitely need to go fucking figure out what you want. Yes, but like the relationship you have.
Speaker 2: Is over, Oh yeah, it's it's reached a different level. You're not cuddling on the couch watching AGT what you're thinking about? Guy you sold a car too, yeah, right right?
Speaker 1: Or or they're on their phone a lot, right, Or they're staying later at work, yeah, or there have a lot of out of town trips.
Speaker 3: Yeah, at that point, you might as well just be having a full, long fucking affair, or at least your brain will take you that way.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 1: I think there's an argument to be made that once you make that emotional commitment, you've already cheated now physically and actually no, but you've damaged the relationship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and could you go back to that sort of thing. It's gonna take a lot of work, a lot of work to get back to where he was.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say yes, as long as party ed, the offending party stands by what they said they would do, no more contact, no whatever, changes their playground, change their play friends, whatever those parameters are, and party B the ones that didn't know what the fuck was happening, can accept and move on. Yeah, so that's two giant things that have to happen.
Speaker 3: A lot of that's going to have to be on party B. I feel, Oh, I don't think so, because well, I mean, because you're always going to be thinking that one person Party A could easily change their playground and not talk to those people anymore. But it's on party B that it's always going to be in the back of their head that you've had this one thought one time when and and and you.
Speaker 2: Say everything's fine, But I gotta why know.
Speaker 3: That's not going to resurface anytime soon. I think Party A is just as equal. It's right there, itch.
Speaker 2: And just wanting to do it. Yeah, Okay, you.
Speaker 1: Ever wanted to buy something and you know you could, but you're like, I can't spend that money right now?
Speaker 2: Right what fucking happens?
Speaker 1: You sit there like fucking you know, I think I can buy it in like a month, start pulling money away. Yes, I'll just I'll just look at it online, which I'll just go by the store.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there ain't nothing wrong with I get eighteen months, same as.
Speaker 1: Fucking cash exactly. It's slippery slope, right, That's what I'm saying. You've got to be hard and fast, both of you. I'm not toying thinking participating.
Speaker 2: It's over right, right, that's not easy.
Speaker 3: Set your rules, set your boundaries, which they say on the swingers community that that's what a big part of it is is having your rules and your boundaries and following those rules and communicating exactly. And if you can't do any of that, then it's not going to work out for you. Me personally, I just assume stay away from all that.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty happy the way when it's working.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm good with my going to bed at seven, getting up at six. I'm pretty happy with all that I eat every night.
Speaker 2: It's okay.
Speaker 1: I like being excited about the trip to lows.
Speaker 2: Uh huh, that's just me, my weird life.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Smelling candles on your way out the door.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, you guys have a fantastic week and March Badness giveaway on Tuesday. We don't know the bar yet, but we will as the games get played out here.
Speaker 2: It'll be a good time win some good shit. Guys, have a great week.
Speaker 1: Say bye bye.