Speaker 1: Now each time for the Fresh out of bed head to head Challenge, Listeners to your corners. Tommy the Gun, Morris, good morning, what's up, brother Rod? You gonna kick some asks today?
Speaker 2: We'll track.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're going for win number two? Right? Yes, sir, this is what Chili typed the guy that you're playing. No dumb name, John. I mean it's it's a name, though, I mean it is a name, but it's no dumb name John John. Is that correct? Yes, sir, good morning. Did we w you that or did you request that? Like, please don't get.
Speaker 2: You dubbed me that a while back and then there's a whole email scandal and oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay it's a name. Yeah, yeah, I yeah. Where have you been? I feel like it's been a while since you played.
Speaker 2: It's been a minute, okay, I've been trying to get in.
Speaker 1: All right, No dumb name John. It's good to have you back on. Absolutely. I don't think all the names would give up are dumb. Some of them are a lot of us, not a lot, some great pretty good. Sorry what are they? What are these guys playing for?
Speaker 2: Rid?
Speaker 1: Right shirt? Like I do a shout out your name when you think you know the answer, no dumb name. John. Now, that would take a long time to say. Are you just gonna go with John during the game? Yeah, yeah, I wouldn't. I wouldn't try to get all that in there before Tommy says his name. Tommy and John, Tommy John, shout out your name. Question number one? What type of animal is moo? Deng? John? Tommy, John, John, you honestly have no IDEA cow? Show me a cow? Please? Yeah? I thought this was an interesting question. I mean, it's a it's certainly a pop culture question, a current pop culture question. Who got that wrong? John, Tommy? What type of animal is moodang? I have no idea? A bear? A bear? Is so disappointed? And y'all, yeah, you guys don't ever go to the zoo. Please. You're not allowed to go to the zoo for a year, you guys. You guys are so hip. It's a it's a it's a little baby hippo that kind of took over the internet fling you've ever seen? Okay, move, dang, here we go. Next question, Please, something that they'll know. Tommy John, shout out your name. What are you sending if you zell or Vinmo? Johnny money, cash, ducats, shehickels, the balloons, the balloons? Can you bit coin?
Speaker 2: On?
Speaker 1: Zell? Why not you do anything you put your mind to? It means you don't know. I don't know. Okay, why no idea? Why not? Because I'm asking, I'm asking if you can or can't. I'm saying why. All right, here we go, John has been John said his name very very quick there, Tommy, I didn't hear you at all that. I didn't even say it. No, he's like Zell venmo MoU dang guys, something that I know? Please all right, Tommy, good luck? What Olympic Winter sport our? Michelle Kwan, Nancy and Tommy? I heard, Tommy, Okay, what you heard? Tommy? What did you hear? I thought I heard John. I was asking the question, how's over there? On TikTok uh. I can't honestly tell you who said it? Yeah, I thought it was John tie it and then well I just got to rule out the question. What Olympic sport of Michelle Kwan, Nancy Kerrigan and Tanya Harding known for figure skating. Okay, listen carefully, guys, please next question. Sorry, I don't know who said their name. First, all good, we got a no answer, we got it, we don't know what the f happened? And then we got a John it's the three questions that have happened. You could all call them. Nobody knows what the f is happening? Uh? What does next question? What does a sizemometer measure? Tommy? Oh three? Yeah, yeah, just just stop with the earthquakes, dude, you got it, Tommy Seismo, Thank you. We got a game before the wind. What is the name of the largest ocean on Earth? Mm? Hmmm, tiet the specific ocean. I don't know if you were going to say that or not, but it was the specific and that was a tie. Wow. Chewing questions like mood dang on a piece of lettuce yep. I don't know if that's what mood needs, but he seems chomping seems let us shout out your name when you think you know the answer. What is the name of the largest desert?
Speaker 2: To Tommy Sahara, correct, you only eight seven questions, six questions you were used.
Speaker 1: Hey, I was actually I mean not fun for testa fun That was a good game. Waste of a mood dang question. Great game, great game, John, Yes, sir, well you both you both need to Google mood dang. Precious, okay, precious, you will love it. This isn't this isn't a you know, Google Steven Tyler's feet situation. Google moved dang, and you will. You will be better for it. Okay, No dumb name, John, goodbye, a good one. Good to have you back on. Tommy the Gun showed me a little something there, Tommy the Gun. Morris, who you want to play tombrom Yes, sir, let's do it.