Speaker 1: At only because you be like, I want to take clips from your show and use them.
Speaker 2: But I was like, damn, MEMI.
Speaker 3: Why just like his cousin eating glazed holes on camera.
Speaker 4: Hey, y'all all, we gotta get that, but you gotta make Oh, I got a new button to ask you.
Speaker 5: I actually reverse psychology, because I know if I told you eat that one, you wouldn't go.
Speaker 2: So we're just gonna start.
Speaker 5: To show you did the opposite of what I told you to do.
Speaker 2: We come back to see what season are we now? Nine?
Speaker 1: Technically technically this season three because you've only taken two breaks your whole run.
Speaker 5: This is right on time because I was in pick and Save getting my baby last minute fucking project ship.
Speaker 2: Don't you hate that ship? Leally did that ship the other day?
Speaker 5: You know what's so funny, like considering the stuff that I had to buy When people be like, yeah, man, you should just be able to use child support cards on clothes and this and this and this, It's like, oh, but the fact that I just had to buy all of this ship that she needed for a class project, I wouldn't have been able to get that on a child support card based on your standards, that's how you know which niggas really don't be having their kids a lot now, I feel like if you, if you have that type of mindset, you don't have your kids enhing because if you did, you would know just how much shit they really need.
Speaker 6: And you want to know what's crazy about that?
Speaker 2: They everywhere?
Speaker 6: Like, how do you have.
Speaker 4: An opinion on how someone should be taking care of that you're not taking care of? What type of ship is that?
Speaker 2: Ami? You know you got a new overlay? I see, I see, I see? Hm? Well does this have to eat a donut?
Speaker 1: On tvas been waiting on you and you decided to just say that you gonna wait a little long or while I eat this glaze?
Speaker 5: If they can wait because I was double booked, they can wait for me to eat this donut. People used to like to watch me eat in the comments, We're max at that's.
Speaker 1: A freaky ass, that's that's nasty work.
Speaker 3: You know that whatever.
Speaker 5: If this is your first time joining us, I like to properly introduce myself in my donut.
Speaker 6: Because these house golden nuts for the doughnuts.
Speaker 5: Word, I am your host and favorite motivation of speaker Mimi. Mimi so one hundred and the former coma walker.
Speaker 1: You retired, It seems so, did you retire because your favorite eater is a bitch ass nigga right now?
Speaker 2: Or you just ain't got it in you?
Speaker 1: And I feel like that no came with that caveat that we always say, Look.
Speaker 5: The former, It's like, I wouldn't say it's retirement as much as possible. Rebranding.
Speaker 2: How do you rebrand?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, but well I've.
Speaker 4: Never seen I've never seen the whole rebrand into more whole shit. Usually they rebrand out of whole shit, like Brittany Renner I think that's her name.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she Muslim now or whatever.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Why. Why does it bother you? And the whole would go holistic? No? Because did you bring up what's the other height? Yeah? Could you bring up the other chick who found God? Yeah? You all, and you be so disappointed.
Speaker 6: She was such a great one. She was a goat.
Speaker 1: She realized that God gave her this gift and he didn't. She's not supposed to use it frivolously.
Speaker 4: But that's not what I was saying. What I was saying was you was like, how do you rebrand whost ship? I was like, I've never seen whole ship rebranded into more whole ship.
Speaker 6: It's usually rebranded and then like you find the.
Speaker 2: Light, Well, it's it's one of those things. Absolutely hell no, she's walking to church.
Speaker 6: Hey, look I got these.
Speaker 3: Well, there's a possibility that I may be going into like.
Speaker 5: A partnership, and that partnership would cause me to have to be anonymous, which is I.
Speaker 6: Want to know.
Speaker 2: I wanted to know what should hold on you.
Speaker 1: Wait, wait a minute, I don't know what's going so you got to wear a mask in your scenes? Are like do you only get shot from waste from neck down?
Speaker 2: Like? And how is that?
Speaker 5: With all of the amateur porn around y'all have never seen porn of couples where you didn't know?
Speaker 1: I don't like amateur porn. First, what I don't what I have? Specific?
Speaker 2: Man, that's the button we need tomatoes like me to is none of I like my specific chicks. Okay, if you don't know her.
Speaker 5: To Nick, I'm gonna send you because there's a there's a couple I'm gonna have to see if they're still active. There's an anonymous couple and they are very much lit. I love their content and you can't see either of their faces. So, like anything from the neck up, you can't see that.
Speaker 2: So what about dick sucking then? Like we just get the back of the head that soft core porn.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you don't have mouth holes in them.
Speaker 2: Sell all the vibes. By the way, are you masked up? Look? Bro? That's all soft core was.
Speaker 1: Soft Core porn was basically the act of sex from an angle where you didn't see the sex facts.
Speaker 2: Masked up sex back of the head only heads.
Speaker 5: No, no, you can literally see that.
Speaker 3: You see all of the body parts that you need to see.
Speaker 5: Honestly, I wish a lot of motherfuckers did anonymous porn because they're ugly. Facts there there are some porns where I and I and I looked and I'm like, damn like her asses cot like and all this ship. But because the nigga who was sucking her as long and thick as his dick was because he was ugly, I couldn't watch it. I don't like watching unattractive people and porn mean, because how am I supposed to dj? And this motherfucker is dry because he looks like the back No, you can't like me and I don't. I wouldn't say that I've seen my specific women.
Speaker 4: I do appreciate it, like, Okay, here's my I could be wrong if it's Nigga's in the comments, let's let's talk about it. I feel like porn in a sense. I'm watching it for a fantasy, correct, right, So.
Speaker 2: I don't have no ugly fantasies.
Speaker 4: That was that's my hope that that's me personally, Like, if you're gonna give me my fantasy, I want my bitch to be the total package.
Speaker 6: So I want that asspact them to they's nights and please be pretty.
Speaker 4: So sometimes it ain't always an amateur bitch that's gonna give you that kind of quality. So I don't watch an actual adult film star because I need my fantasy.
Speaker 1: And for me, sought myself by watching amateur where you're gonna give me bad angle, bad faces.
Speaker 5: No, you're just watching bad amateur. So here's my thing, here's my thing as an amateur. I ain't never had no complaints as an amateur. Why who has multiple cameras and multiple angles as an amateur? Pussy don't be dry on camera because I ain't like, Hey, another day in the office.
Speaker 2: Because I'm an amateur.
Speaker 5: That's why I don't like professional porn because the pussy be dry and they do too much.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, guess what, we can't watch your shit. I'm just saying you can't be like.
Speaker 5: Amateur porn is never where it's at because they're unprofessional and don't know what they doing. When it's like, I was one of these standards because of the fact I cared about how my content came out. I came about how many angles I had. Y'all know how much money I spent on fucking cameras. And then when I felt like I needed extra cameras, I got two phones.
Speaker 2: So I used those.
Speaker 4: Phones and one for the whole you know, actually the way he broke it down, he actually got six phones.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he probably do that. Probably do that.
Speaker 5: I don't have the laptop, by the way, So if you don't see comments popping up on the screen, it.
Speaker 2: Ain't nothing but Nikki talking about how porn and don't make a cookie card.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I'm not a But that's one of.
Speaker 5: My reasons, Like why I I don't like professional porn because it's like it's just worked to them, and it shows that it's just work to them because it's it's one of those things where it's like you know, like even for me, like only fan, like that shit was work, but I made it look enjoyable, like you can see cooochie juice and shit, you can you know what I'm saying, Like it wasn't just motherfuckers just stick here and it's just dry genitals, abrasive, abrasively rubbing for forty five minutes.
Speaker 3: That ain't the type of porn that I like.
Speaker 5: So I don't like professional porn. Yes, so no, professional porn does nothing. I professional porn is brush fire porn. To me, I like the amateurs. I like the I like that porn where you can tell this nigga is trying to fuck her to take the money out of her purse when he is done.
Speaker 3: I like amateur porn.
Speaker 5: Know what I'm saying, Like you can tell yell, she is riding this nigga dick because she's trying to take him from his bitch.
Speaker 2: That is the type of amateur porn that.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 5: I just yeah, So that that that's one of my uh my hang ups on Like why I hate professional porn because it's like, no matter how attractive they are, it's like when that Zoomian comes and it's like there's nothing.
Speaker 3: I'm like, damn, y'all can't like.
Speaker 5: Splicing, like take a spray bottle and you know, glisten the motherfuck up a little bit like it just it looked professional porn looks like it hurt most of the time. That amateur ship where you can tell, like, damn, he got feelings for this bitch like she before they recorded this porn, she told this nigga that they were done, they were through, and she would never go talk to him again. And you can tell that he is trying to fuck her enough to change her mind on this video.
Speaker 2: That is the amateur porn that I like.
Speaker 6: You like that.
Speaker 5: And see like no like because because when you have professional perfect example, so professional porn. I don't know if y'all remember the cartoons, Remember the old sheep Dog when he used to clock in and chase wildly coyote and shit. Remember that he would clock in and clock out, Like hey Bob, That's how I look at professional porn. They just the sheep Dog clocking in. They come and give some dry pussy for you know, however long for this scene, and then get their face not in and it's over. I do not like professional porn. I have respect for professional porn stars, but like it's just after so long, especially when you get to a point where you're like, all right, I want to see this nigga together with her, and then you have like your porn dream couple come together on screen and it sucks cause she just working, like like you can tell that it's just work. So it's like even with me when I was recording, Remember when I told y'all when I was like recording like all the time, how I couldn't just work with just anybody because I didn't want dry pussy porn. So that is the whole reason why I had to deal with I mostly dealt with exes and the couple new people that I dealt.
Speaker 3: With, like I fucked with them. Like we was.
Speaker 5: Like even now that I haven't been recording, like we still chop it up. We're still cool and shit. I couldn't just oh, hey, I see you do only fans you want to do a scene together and then we.
Speaker 2: Just link and fuck, Cause it's like if I don't like.
Speaker 6: Is one of.
Speaker 4: My go tos, you know what I want you to like stop doing amongst us like the family, what will.
Speaker 6: We slander amateur porn? Just let it be.
Speaker 4: Right, Like so when we say this ship is bad, take our word for it.
Speaker 6: It's bad out here.
Speaker 2: But it's not about me counting.
Speaker 5: I just told y'all that my favorite thing to watch is amateur porn.
Speaker 2: Said she wanted to watch the dialogue.
Speaker 5: No, so there was a there, there was a there was a conversation that was had. Oh for you newbies, this is that nigga win and that nigga done. Because I know I only introduced myself, we got sidetrack. Sorry, lot said, I don't do only fans, but I want to do a scene with me.
Speaker 2: See, Okay, she's nasty.
Speaker 1: But she also said she ain't got no problem doing anonymous porn either.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because you know, I think I've actually put out a classify for anonymous chick. I was like, y'all, don't have to do nothing. It's just kind of like an eater video. And I don't think I.
Speaker 2: Don't think she was, She responded, I don't think so.
Speaker 3: I might have been. I might have been in Underland. Yeah, but it is. It's it's like.
Speaker 5: I have personally seen very entertained like the angles and the just behind it.
Speaker 1: Like me me directing poorn, that'll actually be cold like cut, cut, cutting out. We need a better fluffer in here.
Speaker 2: No, because we can see the we can see the creativity.
Speaker 6: Been talking about this whole time.
Speaker 5: Like I feel like with me directing, they're going to be so many like tabloid stories about me beating up talent because they go get mad. I'm like, cut, your pussy is dried. We need to get you out of here.
Speaker 2: That's what the oily stuff for, like.
Speaker 5: Like because it because because because people get chicks get offended chicks, and and you know what I blame dry pussy porn on. I blame dry pussy porn on society because society makes women feel like it is a shameful thing to use lubricants and as a sex toy kind of sore and seller. I'm telling you that it's not. There is nothing wrong with using loube. I've told y'all this a millium times. Wait, did you just blame dry pussy on the Republicans? I mean I'm picking the pussy. Yeah, I'm you know, I don't understand like real quick because usually we don't do like political shit. Because I feel like everybody's done. But there is no way in fucking hell. I don't give a fuck. If my baby daddy was running for president, I would vote for him before I vote for Trump. And I don't understand how you had have so many niggas who hate who hate single moms and who are deadbeats and who feel like they don't want to pay child support, who would vote for Trump. You niggas are so anti baby and anti baby mama and anti single mama for you niggas to vote for Trump.
Speaker 1: And don't want that y'all don't want, and that y'all got to pay child support for that y'all barely got money to do.
Speaker 2: But that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Likes rhetoric is terrible with the podcast, but that's what I don't understand.
Speaker 5: You have niggas who are so fucking anti single mom and anti child support. How are you talking about you voting for Trump when they are trying to Well, he's already helped overturn fucking roll versus way. But then they talking about getting rid of contraception and all this other kind of shit and like birth controlling shit. So you don't want babies, but you go vote for the motherfucker that you feel like, Oh, y'all, finna have these babies regardless, absolutely not. But yeah, there's nothing, there's nothing wrong with luke. Okay, I really hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, where I need to look where I need to look?
Speaker 2: Right here, right here, right here. Spit ain't lube. Spit ain't lube.
Speaker 5: I don't give a fuck what you see on the porns. I don't give a fuck what they've told you. Spit is not lube.
Speaker 6: I am a superhero. I feel.
Speaker 5: That needed to be said. I really need y'all to.
Speaker 6: Gibbons, so I'll take that one bad as mother.
Speaker 2: And but I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't know, man, I don't.
Speaker 5: I just I don't like professional porn because they act like they can't use loub Like all dog does is pull himself back a little bit, do that little tear drop of spit that we gotta wait fucking three business days to fall between her ash cheeks and his meat, and then try to go in slow and hope that his ship don't catch on fire.
Speaker 3: A normalized loop.
Speaker 2: And yet.
Speaker 3: Read the instructions on the loob.
Speaker 2: Why would I need to rein instructions on loop?
Speaker 5: It's just loop, because there are different kinds of loop, and if you don't read the instructions on the loop, you're probably going to end up some where with the red bull can between your ass cheeks trying to cool off your asshole because you use too much warming lube.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 5: No, I am speaking from an entrepreneur who talks to her customers.
Speaker 2: Because I've heard that story before.
Speaker 5: But yeah, no, no baby oil sex. Baby oil sex can turn into BV sex. You need like some coconut oil or something natural.
Speaker 1: Hey, Nikki, tell the story about the warm and oil last time you had a story to tell.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So you know, make sure that you use your lubs and if you were using lubes solo. A lot of people don't notice, especially if you were new to toys, if you were using lube. You want to make sure that if you have silicone toys, you were using a water based loube. I know you might be like, oh, well, it's a silicone toy, so why can't use silicone loube? You know, no, because that will break down the material of your silicone toy. So you always want to make sure when you are dealing with silicon, you do not store silicone toys together because the material will it affuse together and they'll get stuck together. And if you use silicon lube on silicon toys, it will break that silicone down.
Speaker 3: So always go wa bas Oh.
Speaker 1: You know, it's funny because Kiarra Newar was telling the story about how she did the scene in like a latex outfit and the oil that they used on it actually damaged the outfit she had on that they had to throw the whole scene away, and she was asking them, did they have whatever the correct kind of loub you're supposed to It was like, oh, yeah, yeah, we got that, we got that, and then when it came time for it, it was raw getting Yeah, and that's exactly what she was saying. So they couldn't even use this, They couldn't use the scene. They had to reshoot it the next day with a different outfit.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So it's like, silicon based lubes are like they're a lot thicker. Those are really ideal for like aintal sex. But yeah, you you definitely want to make sure that you are paying attention to what you were using lube for so that you can make sure that you were using the proper.
Speaker 3: Lube for that.
Speaker 5: Kayla says Luscipius Vibes has a four pack of loop that is amazing, gets the job done, water based, silicon based tingling, and warmly get you something.
Speaker 2: Magan An, she was doing a whole commercial right there.
Speaker 5: That's oh, so, I ain't gonna us nobody out directly. I have two customers in my comments who still ain't got the shit, been just sitting there. I understand I was going through some shit, you know what I'm saying. But I still got the rest of y'all orders. So can we complete these transactions so I can close these out on go daddy?
Speaker 2: Oh see, never mind.
Speaker 5: When Nigga out of herself already too late? Yeah YouTube brit yep, Noah. Well, as you know, I have been gone for several months now. We have not recorded. We have not recorded hosciually Awkward since May twenty six. I wanted to take the month of June off because and like you know, it's my fortieth birthday. I had like a lot of plans and stuff. I just I felt like I needed a break during that time. I also had a birthday cruise schedule that me and Kayla took together. That was my very very very first cruise definitely will not be my last. I'll get into that. But I didn't get to celebrate the way that I thought that I was gonna get to celebrate. I had a lot of plans as far as like, you know, it's turn up what oh my god. Oh, I'm like, I'm I'm I'm turning forty. I'm going on this cruise, you know what I'm saying, Like I'm a gambler. And most times when you're on a cruise ship, if you gamble enough in the casino, you earn you know, free drinks, like within the casino.
Speaker 3: It's not like everywhere on the ship.
Speaker 5: So I didn't buy the drink package because like Kayla doesn't drink like I drinking. And when you have more than one person over the age of twenty one in a cabin, if one person buys a drink package, everybody got to get there. They're gonna make sure that you're not sharing this shit.
Speaker 2: Obviously.
Speaker 3: Oh my nails a good on gameral lip and these are all me on me.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 5: I was complaining about the polish that they put on it because they don't last. I don't polish my nails so they can stay looking like this, but yeah, so I'm like, I ain't worried about it. So our cruise we left on Thursday. By Friday night, I had already earned free drinks in the casino, so I wasn't tripping off of that. But I did not have the experience that I thought that I was going to have. When we planing this cruise, I think we cal we started playing it with like February. I know, okay, it was definitely before March because our final payment was doing March, so it was definitely like January February ish when we first ar talking about this cruise. We paid it off in March, and then we left in June. We actually selled out on my actual birthday. I just had this whole thing like, man, I'm gonna go swimming with the dolphins, I'm gonna be lit, I'm gonna have all my little cocktails and like all this other little kind of stuff, right, But it didn't exactly go as planned because Bay That's not Bay ended up putting a Bay That's not Baby and me and I found out five days before I went on my birthday cruise. So guess who couldn't drink or swim with the dolphins or do anything else. Yeah, the water bike, which you I was fucking exhausted, man, because that was a lot.
Speaker 2: That was a lot.
Speaker 5: So yeah, so we went from bait us not bait to bait us not baby. No dolphins, No, dolphins don't fuck with pregnant women, you see that, because they're scared they'll hurt them. So if you're pregnant and you're getting the water with them, they won't.
Speaker 2: They won't.
Speaker 3: They won't take you for swimming with.
Speaker 1: Them because they try to put a baby in you.
Speaker 2: But I take a dolphin over a porpoise any day. Fucking bullies.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, but they're cause they're there are even videos like on TikTok and they're like swimming with everybody, like letting everybody else like grab on their fin and like swimming them through the water. But the pregnant woman like when she grab them, they're like m m and they won't go. So she was like, I'm thinking, the motherfucker just don't like me. But oh, or like even if you're not pregnant, but like you're actively breastfeeding and like they can like smell the milk and stuff.
Speaker 3: They won't, you know how smart dolphins.
Speaker 5: Are so crazy, that's it, they which makes sense. And they said that they think that dolphins can actually see like your unborn kid, because you know how they communicate like with and they think it bounces back and they can see you and the baby. I was like that, it's like nature's ultrasound.
Speaker 3: You can't see the pictures.
Speaker 2: But ultrasound is based off of their sonar laughing that she's pregnant.
Speaker 6: Don't know it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so yeah, So my crews didn't go, you know, as planned.
Speaker 5: But but because it's been completely sober, like.
Speaker 2: It was ready to say congratulations.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, it's it's I just it.
Speaker 5: It caught me off guard because, like I said, I found out five days before I went to leave, I thought that I had a uti, okay, because I just I kept peeing, like.
Speaker 2: To the point where.
Speaker 5: Even when I hadn't had anything to drink, like I was waking up out of my sleep to pee. And I'm like, huh, I got a UTI. So I went to urgent care. So I go to urgent care and I tell the lady like, hey, I got you know, I think I got a uti. Keep you know, going to the bathroom, blah blah, blah blah blah, and I pee in a cup sitting there waiting, and she comes back and she's like, well, there's no sign of infection, but there's a baby, congratulations. I was like, lady, you are shitting me. I said that would be forty in five days and I am headed to the Bahamas. So I didn't believe her at first. I thought she swapt my pea. Apparently, well, I'm glad you asked that, Tom, Why would she do that? So funny story about that is. Now, this is the Ascension Urgent Care on Mayfair Road and Blue Mount.
Speaker 3: Now I go.
Speaker 5: On June eighth, tell me why. I just got like maybe a week ago. I think it was like September twenty seventh or something like that. I'm getting emails from my chart telling me that I have test results ready from Ascension. I haven't been to Ascension since June eighth. They are sending me test results from the urine and samples that they took from me, just entering in negative negative negative negative negative. Because they held my shit for too long, So I need to talk. I wonder if I could see somebody about that. No, seriously, because when when I called because I'm like, wait a minute, I've been waiting on like other results. It's like, damn, did she say, hey, you pregnant and come talking to me about a baby and forget about everything else that she was supposed to be testing because they didn't. They took samples, but that was the only result that I got was for the pregnancy.
Speaker 2: When came back, it was like these other ones, they don't matter no more.
Speaker 5: Something But I told but even but even though I told her, I'm like, whenever, here's my rule. If my pants come off in the doctor's office, test me for STDs by pussy already.
Speaker 2: Out, pants come off.
Speaker 5: Why if my pants are down, just swap it because you're I mean, you are you already down there?
Speaker 2: Bro? Like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So, whether it's BB or like actual STDs, like I just I always get checked. So I never got any of my other results. So I ended up calling back and they're like, oh, well, our computer, you know, our system was down that day, so they were a little bit slow on entering all of the time test results.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 5: Called the pharmacists at this location, this is who's giving out the test results. So I called and I talked to the pharmacist and he was like, oh, well, we didn't have any tests run. You know, they were holding the sample but didn't say you know what it was for, so you know, of course we don't have that sample anymore.
Speaker 3: And this is in July. So tell me how from June to July.
Speaker 5: No results have been entered because y'all haven't run any test at all, and you've already told me that y'all no longer have my sample was gone, and then all of a sudden, out of the blue in September, now I'm getting all of these results from my charl like negative negative, negative, negative negative for tests that y'all know that y'all didn't fucking run. And that makes you think like, dude, But if I had some.
Speaker 3: Serious shit.
Speaker 5: And y'all didn't even try to get in contact with me and say, hey, miss Dinkin's sorry to inform you, but you know you were in on this date and we no longer have your sample. You know, we need to recollect it so that we can test blah blah blah blah blah. So I could have been thinking this entire time that I was good, shit was cool, And meanwhile, Couchie going gang green.
Speaker 1: You could just be out here handing out the clap to everybody. They don't know what you're doing, or.
Speaker 5: Like, even if it was any other kind of test, you know what I'm saying, Like they test for cancers, or even if it was like an abnormal pap smear, like it could have been anything, And for y'all to just go in here just entering results, and that makes me feel like, Okay, so did y'all do that so that y'all can still build insurance for it, because y'all sure didn't. Fucking y'all didn't run a test. I know y'all didn't, So that's why now I want to call so yeah, oh you know what, Tom, I have one more because just because of these comments, I wasn't even gonna put this up on the screen. I'm about to send you a picture to put up on the screen because it matches all of the comments that are going on.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. When you said, sue bitch.
Speaker 3: That is so funny, where's my damn pickstitch pictures?
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 5: I must have asked Stilly. I must have asked Stilly deleted it. But anyway, I had a pickstitch. I had a pick stitch because Kayla ain't ship. And the reason why I had this pickstitch of you know, cayleb not being ship is because Kayla actually jinxed me. At the very very beginning of the year. This was January. Kayla made a post and she said, I have a feeling that before this year is over, this tramp is gonna be pregnant. And don't ask me to play in the baby shower, do none of that. And she kept put she kept putting it on me. So I feel like it's Kelen that tonight's gone up.
Speaker 1: So not the fact that you went over there and allow him to put his penis in your vagina.
Speaker 5: Oh you know, I can. You're talking about some look at God. That's why I came by. You know, I can easily make another one, right, I got it feeling.
Speaker 6: I was supposed to my background vocals.
Speaker 2: Well I had to go back to the communes because niggas is talking. Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I that's that she was wild. But yeah, so that is how my birthday. That's how my birthday trip went though.
Speaker 1: Like you can't get preduntant unless you gettnothered in that's true unless you marry Magdalene.
Speaker 5: Or that ain't true if if you read they tell you that even if it's like no, no, it's saying even if you know a little bit of seeming like it's on, like.
Speaker 3: The outer lip and stuff, it can it ain't dry.
Speaker 1: Yet aiming for outer right that Nigga is not aiming for outer lipping.
Speaker 3: Oh no, he went deep.
Speaker 2: Thank you stop blind. It was at both of y'all.
Speaker 3: We was team leave it in for sure.
Speaker 5: No, but okay, so I was unaware of the medication that I was on it because we don't read ship.
Speaker 2: We don't read ship.
Speaker 4: This is exactly why Surety who trying to sue Disney and go get nothing.
Speaker 6: You motherfuckers hate reading terms and conditions.
Speaker 3: So here's the thing, right, we don't read.
Speaker 5: And not everything is like you don't think of you don't think about it. If you've been if you've been on birth control for a while, you know what I'm saying, you're not really thinking about ship.
Speaker 3: And then all of a sudden.
Speaker 2: Was it's okay, that's where your mind was.
Speaker 3: Well, no, there's an entire light.
Speaker 2: Y'all have no idea, just no, y'all have.
Speaker 5: No idea, but yeah, so that that is how damn I feel like the kids when they be like.
Speaker 2: That's how I spent my summer vacation.
Speaker 5: I can't tell you that like me and sober for so many months has really been just because when you really realize how annoying people are when they're not sober, when you're forced to be sober, and I mean like completely sober, like I ain't had no wine, cooler, no, none of that. That's like, remember when you gave me the cut water and the stuff and I was like, oh, I'm gonna take this home with later, like.
Speaker 3: Still in the fridge.
Speaker 1: That's a waste of cut water. It's not you can crack it open and labor or something.
Speaker 2: But cut water.
Speaker 5: Yes, it won't cross percent in enough time to do anythinghol but no. I But while we're on the topic of this, it's you know Cardi and offset right. This has been a huge topic on social media.
Speaker 2: Because niggas are not business. It's not her faults.
Speaker 5: But that's like me, like me, So if I decided that I wanted to go back to an ex boyfriend or whatever, this is somebody who I have already been having sexual relations wouldn't have had We're comfortable. We didn't see my chart all of this ship and I don't have to worry about it. Why should I have to go digulous? Well, my baby daddy is out, whether he's fucking his previous baby mom or some new hostes. And I think my biggest thing is a lot of people who will judge women for that do not judge the fathers of the babies for fucking other women and still going back and fucking her while she's pregnant.
Speaker 3: What is the difference in that.
Speaker 5: I'm just asking, like, what is the Like, it's still other people being introduced to her pussy, right. They will be more mad at a pregnant woman for having sex with one person who is not the child's father before they're upset with a man who is having sex with multiple women recklessly and then still going to have sex with his child's mother while she's pregnant.
Speaker 2: That's nasty work.
Speaker 6: Sounds like, sounds like how you get.
Speaker 2: Something, how you give something, you get what you get.
Speaker 4: Sounds like that's what jez man where he's like, we can swap it out.
Speaker 6: I don't think that's what.
Speaker 2: Swap it out.
Speaker 5: I think I said just mixing DNA like a ninja smoothie.
Speaker 2: Dis Now that's how you get b No.
Speaker 5: But but that's but that's what I'm saying. And it's like when I was pregnant with jelly Bean. Jelly Bean's dad gave me tricka monis while I was pregnant with her.
Speaker 2: That's nasty.
Speaker 5: You know what was worse about that because I was in my first trimester. The medication that they used to treat it, it's harmful to the baby, so they don't like to give you the medication for it. And it got to she was like, well, it's you know, it's nothing. That's She was like, obviously, you know you pissed and it's whatever that you have it. She was like, but it's nothing that we feel like the reward outraised the risk, the risk for us to treat it during the first trimester.
Speaker 3: So that is why. So that is why he ended.
Speaker 5: Up being the second person who was on Well, he was almost on the hood of my car. I forgot that Nigga played football. He was fast. Damn all of my baby they just played football. He was just drunk. Yes, apparently I do because they play football. They're all juniors. No, two out of three is lif skinned. They're all juniors.
Speaker 1: So second generations, Yes, look, will you act like we haven't been here for the whole stories?
Speaker 5: Yeah so, but and that is why I went to run him over and he dove between the garbage cans, and then when he finally found out one, he was saying.
Speaker 2: Man, you mean to tell me, man, I've been I've been walking around here sick.
Speaker 5: Man and up, how don't you know that? Why haven't you been going to the doctor. And it was that fifthy Coca Mexican bitch ingrid for hardo fuck you to this day, bitch.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the comments are wild because.
Speaker 2: Much Queen stated first what they go along in the back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know what, nigga, you get out the comments until you bring your ass back to the studio to record.
Speaker 5: And so that that's what what killed me, like because a lot of how long did you have to keep the treating? A lot of the comments, by the time they went to retest.
Speaker 3: Me for it, it came up negative.
Speaker 5: So his own, I guess because by the time they retested me for it, it didn't show up on the test anymore.
Speaker 3: So I didn't have to get treated for it.
Speaker 2: By then shout out to him.
Speaker 6: But no.
Speaker 5: But a lot of the commentary that I saw about about Cardi having sex with somebody pregnant and women having sex with other men pregnant came from niggas who.
Speaker 3: I know for a fact cheated on they women while they were pregnant.
Speaker 5: You niggas will go from wearing a birdberry shirt and eating meat balls to go on to get your balls drained immediately after your own baby shower, and y'all have the audacity, the fucking aujassity, they're still fucking her.
Speaker 3: That is the point. You are fucking other women.
Speaker 5: And then you were going and having sex with the mother that is pregnant with your child, meaning you are introducing other bodies to your baby's birth route. So your kids just sitting there like, who pussy is this? Because they know what they Mama pussy smell.
Speaker 2: Like I need you, I need.
Speaker 5: You, amniotic fluid just smelling like all kinds of random ass. Some of you niggas was download so it smelled like doodo in there too.
Speaker 3: Just talk about that. Let's talk about that.
Speaker 5: It's women that really don't think that it's a difference. I say, Oh, there's definitely a difference. And if you can't see the difference, then something is clearly wrong because the difference is as a woman, you know exactly who and what you were doing when you were pregnant, whereas if a nigga is sleeping around recklessly fucking multiple man and then coming to lay up with you while you're pregnant, you don't know who and what you were being exposed to. Thank you, ask me out inside, Gwenn said, asked me out of fluid.
Speaker 2: I had three son do tail?
Speaker 1: How did we get how did we get here?
Speaker 6: We get here at the same time we get here?
Speaker 1: Tail, You never had issue, never played on my kids heads like that.
Speaker 2: Great job. You are a great dad. For that great dad. Man.
Speaker 5: Ree's little brother is six months younger than her.
Speaker 2: I can't talk seven months younger than me.
Speaker 3: No, I'm just saying like.
Speaker 5: It wasn't a like how many times do we see niggas having babies like at the exact same time and maybe fucking each of one of the baby mamas.
Speaker 1: Twin, I gotta hear with that what they called I think it's called ghettle twins.
Speaker 5: And then about some of you are judging, some of you had sex with a man who wasn't the baby daddy the entire time, you were pregnant because you picked the wrong dad. But it's like, so the whole time you think that you were, you know, having sex with the baby dad, and then it's not the baby dad, so you were you was doing the same ship.
Speaker 2: And got pregnant by the nigga you met at the club.
Speaker 3: So it's like everybody mynding own business and pussy.
Speaker 1: Huh, I said, just mind your business what they do and they free time, they business. I personally think that she just said that because women will say things to win the argument, and we all know putting that out there that somebody was pregnant would definitely right now.
Speaker 5: Now, this is not me defending Cardi because I don't know that lady Pussy. I don't know what she's done and when she hasn't done. But as soon as I read it in the whole like and did, I low key felt like she was really just like yeah, play with it, bitch ass name right.
Speaker 1: She just she was winning the argument because I got her. You gotta remember, Cardi's under thirty, so she's still.
Speaker 3: She thirty already. She might be like thirty two might be like early thirty early.
Speaker 1: Well, I'll give her that, because last time I checked her age she was like twenty six. It's been a minute, but like, she's still young, and she got money and she's still ghetto, so she's gonna do stuff.
Speaker 5: Thirty one, See, I know she's still Yeah, she'll be thirty two at the end of the month. So we was both kind of like, right there.
Speaker 2: She'd scorpio.
Speaker 1: Yes, damn no, she gotta be at the end of the month because we're in Libra season right now. Believe me, I'm sick of them already.
Speaker 5: Okay, So that was on me. That was real dyslexic to me. It said thirty one years and then October eleven was over it. I was looking at October thirty first for some reason. But it's October eleven. So oh, so her birthday is in a couple of days. Yeah, yeah, yeah, So I communicated end of the month, but it's not.
Speaker 1: Yes, Nikki, I'm sick of y'all right now. Okay, it's too many of y'all in my life right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: But I as soon as I read it, I really didn't feel like I didn't feel like she actually did. She could have, like I said, like she could have really did it, Like, man, fuck this, I just I don't feel like she did. I feel like she was really just like, oh, nigga, I'm finna play with your chest since you keep fucking playing with me.
Speaker 1: Because I feel like she gives you the energy that if she did, she's gonna let you know she did. She's not just gonna give you some little small answer. You gonna know that's gonna be proof. Yeah, just because she's been playing with him. He's been playing with her for so many years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And it's like.
Speaker 5: It for me, like I knew that I wasn't done, so I didn't bother going and like even playing that game, but because there could have been so many times where I was like I did fuck dog on that trip, just knowing that I didn't like me and that man. Have never had any interactions like that whatsoever. Ever, We've never come close to it. We've never discussed it, no, none of that shit, Like we just cool. But you can't tell this motherfucker that I wasn't out in Philadelphia.
Speaker 3: Getting my buns. Buttered ay, he.
Speaker 2: Was so hurt.
Speaker 1: He's still hurt and he knew what we knew, he, Bro, you wouldn't.
Speaker 3: Even be on that like you know, but whatever, Like NIGGI hurt your own feelings to name.
Speaker 6: My bucket cuffs.
Speaker 2: If you knew that, Bro.
Speaker 6: I would be more. I wouldn't even be sad that my girl was giving up pussy. I would be sad. And the type of nigga that you didn't like.
Speaker 2: It's not like you get it. I get it, it's part of the game. But him.
Speaker 6: But at the same time, just about this man.
Speaker 1: This is the kind of nigga that get talked about in the group chat facts and you fucked Wow. Yeah, So I just you know, wow, I feel bad for you. I'm disappointed in you.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 6: When she do start sucking and she moved on completely with her life.
Speaker 2: You know, she been trying to move on.
Speaker 6: Circle that day hang out.
Speaker 4: Like imagine, she don't go get a nigga who way more.
Speaker 1: Updated, Yo, she gonna go get a nigga that fucking hates him.
Speaker 4: Like, Yo, your group is falling up. Part your solo career ain't ship now.
Speaker 6: Your wife is.
Speaker 2: Leaving Brown home. When she chooses to truly do it, it's gonna be with Chris Brown.
Speaker 6: That's nasty.
Speaker 3: Chris Brown ain't beefing with him.
Speaker 2: He being with Chris Brown is upgrading, no matter what is he.
Speaker 5: Because if any, if anything, Chris Brown nowhere, no.
Speaker 3: No, no, but Chris Brown.
Speaker 5: Her fucking with Chris Brown would actually kind of like be a win for him in a way, because Chris Brown is the op of the nigga? Who his or did they just I saw reports that they reconciled. I don't know if they did or not. I don't really follow.
Speaker 2: Them a lot, but.
Speaker 5: I do know that when wrestling was on and it was like, you know, Frontman or whatever, the migos or lead whatever, I'm like, what fucking migos?
Speaker 6: Bro?
Speaker 2: I was like, Michael is.
Speaker 1: Just reading he just reading the script at that point, Yeah, so what grups?
Speaker 2: That's wild? Yeah, that's I don't know. But Joe Button wins.
Speaker 1: And he's a boy headed nigga with a beard of a podcast light skinned at that.
Speaker 5: Too, said that the type of nigga shit is capped. Is your wife not just a girlfriend? I mean, I feel like, if you've been doing nothing but cheating, you need to just sit.
Speaker 2: There and shut up. Period. She got a point, right, there.
Speaker 5: If she decided that when y'all pulled up to the motherfucking Caesar's Palace and the bell hot was looking kind of buff, and Ship lifted her bag and she was like, you know what, I'm finna throw this ass back on this nigga. You go play some slots and mind your business, bitch, because all you've been doing is cheating, which brings us to one of our topics. How niggas love to like they love to shame women for cheating back.
Speaker 2: Please just cheat up. That's all I ask you.
Speaker 6: For cheating.
Speaker 2: I'm shaming you for just cheat up. That's all I ask you to do.
Speaker 4: Because actuality that's fucking offsets problem.
Speaker 6: It's not who he is. Not that he's cheating that we know is wrong for sure. If you're gonna be married, be married. But if you're gonna.
Speaker 2: Cheat and you rich cheating, wait what.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, bro, If I'm making a million dollars, I'm not fucking the dust bunny bitches that's still working rich. You're right, I'm absolutely not fucking no bitch out of riches and I'm making money.
Speaker 3: Okay, but listen, but listen.
Speaker 2: You're supposed to fucking bitch is gonna be quiet and know her place.
Speaker 5: But here's the thing here, here's the thing of why, no matter what we do, we're fucked. When you see women who have babies with multiple celebrities, because that is the circle that they're fucking in with other celebrities, what do niggas do make it seem like she's wrong for having babies with other fucking celebrities. Like Bro, they're in the same circle. And then they make it they make it seem like she's she's only having babies with these men because they have money. Like Bro, they're all in the same circle. Would you rather her go fuck the nigga at work and Popy's drive through?
Speaker 4: Look at it like that, if you take two steps back, it's your life you already living.
Speaker 1: I'm mad at how I'm mad at how Nikki described your, uh, your situation on to Terry.
Speaker 3: I ain't been seeing it on the screen.
Speaker 2: Terry acts me what I missed, and this is what she said.
Speaker 3: A Gemini of tourists had a meeting with the start.
Speaker 6: Her like she.
Speaker 2: Foe, she have her days. She might be hey, Terry, she might be lucid today.
Speaker 5: So remember when you were giving away that stuff, and I came and picked it up from you, and I was like, it's for somebody that I know, Tom said.
Speaker 2: She fires, Bro, I'm forty.
Speaker 5: I'm not trying to be buying all this ship and brand new all over again.
Speaker 3: Ain't no other ones.
Speaker 5: See when I was buying ship brand new before, it was different because it was like, all right, I know I got a couple more in the chamber.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. I can pass it down after.
Speaker 1: This certified doula because this is the second time you asked to deliver the baby.
Speaker 5: Damn mad you see my pussy enough. Only you're not already seeing me buzzed open.
Speaker 2: You can I date the baby shower.
Speaker 5: I am not having a baby shower. The reason I'm not having a baby shower is because I don't know enough people who would attend said baby shower.
Speaker 6: Comments.
Speaker 1: That's really all you need. That's a strong that's a that's no, it's a good twenty could they've been coming in and out right, we could just.
Speaker 6: Hey, if y'all in the comments baby shower.
Speaker 2: We could do it here in the studio.
Speaker 3: And like for and for people who think that a lot like that, it was.
Speaker 2: Really, why do you bring the ultra sound? Nobody will to see that?
Speaker 8: Well, I mean they do, yeah that Phillip, thank you.
Speaker 2: They did it with a polaroid.
Speaker 5: But no, I oh ship, yes, Senator, I'm trying to get read her money out.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, my baby got played on the project.
Speaker 2: I'm talking.
Speaker 1: No, you're not bringing chance, dude, stay home. I see what he do on your lives.
Speaker 2: Breaking him mirror. I'm not having a fucking I.
Speaker 6: Don't know who's better him or.
Speaker 2: No, No, London's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's an evil little one right there.
Speaker 3: I do not need this ship right now. So how about we move on.
Speaker 2: I have a pick picking saves on Chicken.
Speaker 5: I don't know, bro man, I'm a I'm.
Speaker 2: Probably the baby Terry. That's wild. If you name the baby Terry, if it was a boy, is it gonna be a third?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was already a third.
Speaker 2: Four.
Speaker 5: I'm just asking no, No, what I'm saying is he's a junior.
Speaker 3: Y'all know he had a boy. Boy's already a third.
Speaker 2: So you're gonna follow the George Foreman thing.
Speaker 6: Just name him all the same thing George.
Speaker 5: But yeah, so outside of you know, everything else on my cruise.
Speaker 3: The gambling portion really worked out.
Speaker 1: Okay, so apparently you won't big sound the.
Speaker 5: Gambling portion of the cruise is dope because I have.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 5: So when you go into the casino on a cruise ship, you have your little your room, the card that.
Speaker 2: They give you.
Speaker 5: It's for everything, right, so it you put it in and turn your lights on. Not the ship that we were on because we was on the old joint, but the newer ships you put it in to you know, keep your lights on in your room. It opens your door. It's how you pay for stuff, and you know when you getting off the ship at the different ports and stuff, you show them. You know, it's your identification to get on and off and all of that. So it's a think of like your school idea, remember how like your lunch funds and like all of that shit might have been on there and all of that. It was like that, really, I'm older than you, and my shit did that's what the fuck you mean? I'm four years ahead of you. So you was coming into high school when.
Speaker 2: I was the okay, we're about the same.
Speaker 5: To the south, I went to take Marshall Madison number projects. They and Custard, I went to South.
Speaker 6: That's Mexicans ain't have ship.
Speaker 2: That's a lot of schools.
Speaker 3: We had school just to end up getting my h c D from M A.
Speaker 6: T C.
Speaker 3: Anyway, there we had.
Speaker 6: We still had Liken tokens.
Speaker 3: God damn y'all have the chuck E cheese joints.
Speaker 5: I used to remember giving tokens for milk and ship you had, Uh it was.
Speaker 4: A white token, white niggas. We got free lunch. Yeah, and then I think a red chip was reduced and then I think you got like a green chip there to pay full price.
Speaker 1: I don't even think they got reduced anymore.
Speaker 3: We swiped our our D car and then we had we all had.
Speaker 5: We had used to have to enter our which was wild because it wasn't like a four digit pan like you used to have to enter your full student I D number as your penning number on the saying yeah, I remember mine audio and and and that, and now I know fucking my kids.
Speaker 2: About heart like because that's what we h.
Speaker 6: I don't even remember what the building already looked like. Jail, that's what I said.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but no, I.
Speaker 5: So everything is on what they carnival anyway, Carnival CAUs is called a sail and signed card. So anything that you do use this card, including play the slot machines, you not putting cash in the machines. You are putting in your sign and sell card. You can transfer money from you know, whatever card you have on file. Huh oh, I know, y'all a motherfucking lie thinking to Mika Lashawan, Dinkers whatever name, a motherfucking child of hers, Terry boy or girl, and y'all know why don't play with me? So yeah, Terry, yeah, no, I was looking. I was looking at the comics.
Speaker 3: But yeah, so.
Speaker 5: I typically don't gamble with my Players club card. So when I have when when I'm at potto and I'm gambling, like, I still have the as much as I gamble, I still have the regular that red ruby card that when you first signed up. I still have that because I never gamble with my club card. Like for me, I know, they always be like, no, that's just a superstition or that's y'all in y'all head, and you know it's illegal. They can't track your winnings, and yes they can, because we can get fucking win lost statements when we play with our cards. So they know something going on, but I've always felt like I would get capped at winning when I play with my card, like they're like, all right, bitch, that's enough for the night, and then all of a sudden, I start losing this shit like once when I'm using my card, but when I'm gambling anonymously, I felt like.
Speaker 3: I would hit a lot more and a lot more often.
Speaker 5: So Carnival made me have to use a car to order to gamble, which means that while I'm gambling, I'm earning points.
Speaker 3: Earning points is how you get comps.
Speaker 5: So whether it's free drinks, you know, for the duration of the cruise, or free dinners in the steakhouse and blah blah blah blah blah, this is how you get your points. So being forced to do this, like I said, by night two, I had already earned free drinks in a casino, and mind you, I'm not down, so I have free drinks for the duration of the cruise by night too, and we're still here for another two three nights. I am looking and our mailbox outside of our door every fucking night and every day when we leave out of here. Because I have seen people say that like gambling on a cruise. Before you leave, they will put what's called a bounce back offer in your mailbox to say, hey, you know from offers from the casino, you know, a free cruise blah blah.
Speaker 3: Blah blah blah.
Speaker 5: They don't tell you how many points you need, so I'm just kind of anticipating and waiting, waiting for it. So before we leave, I mean, like the night before, there was something in our box and I snatched it out, and I was so excited thinking that it was my bounce back offer, but it was the instructions for how to go in the app and when it's time to debark the ship, so like if we wanted people to pick up our luggage or if we was carrying it off, like how to pick our position and getting off the ship.
Speaker 3: So Nigga was heartbroken.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Now the next morning when we get like we're getting ready to like get ready and go get breakfast and shipka, guys like, oh, what's this. I almost blinded her snatching this thing from her because I knew what it was at this point. So it's like, hey, you know, sorry to see it goes, because it was like a cardboard paper and you know her eyes.
Speaker 2: But you gotta wind. You gotta understand when it comes to gamblers, it's just some things.
Speaker 6: You just.
Speaker 2: Man it.
Speaker 6: Just let you know you got one.
Speaker 2: You was not impatient, nigga, don't you shop the shoes.
Speaker 6: I ain't never almost put nobody.
Speaker 1: I guarantee you I get, but I bet you did. Now almost rain over KK once or twice. Get to that, get to that FedEx ding dong pause.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, So I get my uh my bounce back offer and it's like, you know, we hate to see you go, but we love to have you back soon. Free balcony cruise, Yes, free balcony cruise with drinks included for two.
Speaker 2: So I'm like at home.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I'm like but then I'm like.
Speaker 5: Fuck because it's like I have this free balcony cruise with drinks included for two of us. It's like, yeah, me and baby, it's not babing, get out here and get busy. But then it's like, bro, who wants to go in that kind of cruise? And I'm gonna be sober because I couldn't drink.
Speaker 3: Yeah he could, but I was gonna because it's like.
Speaker 2: This balcony right while pregnant. Yeah, but that'st.
Speaker 5: But that's not how I wanted our first vacation, vacation to go with both of us not being able to drink and have fun and do all of that, and the.
Speaker 1: Sounding cheeks and smells like sea saw it outside.
Speaker 5: Actually actually the air was so fresh out there. It was it was different and like no, because, like I remember vividly when I turned thirteen, my grandmother took me to Florida. She surprised me and took me to Miami, and we was out there in the boat and it just smelled like we was just out there floating on pussy.
Speaker 2: Is Miami, so it could have been pussy cocaine.
Speaker 5: I was like, look like and you know, you know when the strongest, when a smell is strong, when like it doesn't matter how long ago you smelled it, stealing this motherfuck. It's like, whenever I think about that trip, all I smell is mermaid orgy.
Speaker 2: Mermaid orgy.
Speaker 3: It was strong strong?
Speaker 2: What mermaid orgy? How how does that even work?
Speaker 6: They don't have bottom half?
Speaker 2: So how they get here? She got a point. How they get here? She got a point.
Speaker 5: How they get they be fucking how they get here. Maybe they got retractable feards. Motherfucker. I don't know, but somebody be fucking.
Speaker 1: They have human half fish, so maybe they lay eggs and I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Look, bro, look a duck bill planning puss, which is a mammal, lays an eggs, so why can't they be the other way around?
Speaker 2: Maybe on male seahorses have out the babies. We don't know how the ocean works.
Speaker 5: Maybe one of them little fans lift up and the little pink thing come out like a poodle. I don't know, but Mermaids is fucking.
Speaker 6: I just saw a video of the snake taking the ship. How's that part?
Speaker 2: It has to happen?
Speaker 6: I was like, that's something I could have lived without knowing.
Speaker 2: It has God, they gotta get rid of that way somehow.
Speaker 6: So yeah, I feel you, But again, how it does it? I could have went.
Speaker 2: A little black. We're on YouTube now, I.
Speaker 6: Was on Facebook. Somebody shared it.
Speaker 2: That's terrible. I know who shared it, So why are you surprised?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, but it does feel good being back. One of my last times here in the studio was not so pleasant. We were not record but we had like a family night.
Speaker 1: We missed you too, and you know, for your tata's breastcacer wearing this month.
Speaker 3: Having unexpected diary is one thing.
Speaker 5: What the heck having it in a public place is another terrible transition.
Speaker 1: I know where this story is coming from because she said it happened here, So just remember her time she was here.
Speaker 3: Well, how it's not a terrible transition.
Speaker 5: I said, I'm glad to be back, And the last time that I was here, I wasn't recording.
Speaker 1: Talking about this beautiful cruise. And now we're talking about a shitty situation.
Speaker 9: No, yeah, but I I really want us to get rid of automatic toilets, quite honestly, like like, and in one sense I understand why ain't necessary because it's like, all right, some people really don't look behind them and flush, so it's like as soon as you move, it needs to you know.
Speaker 3: Yes, But this story, but stuff malfunctions.
Speaker 2: You know, That's what I'm saying. I don't know why.
Speaker 1: I've never been in the women's bathroom here, so I don't know, but I know in the means it does.
Speaker 2: There's a still a button back there you push, and the button wasn't working. You know what I'm saying, yours button wasn't working.
Speaker 3: So it needs to be something that is like guaranteed, like.
Speaker 1: Lift the seat up, left the seat back downhes who is y'all already wrapping the toilet seat and paper anyway?
Speaker 5: I feel like there needs to be like like a fucking pool string or something.
Speaker 3: Remember the bit what was that flash dance?
Speaker 2: Whatever? Hospital?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but they that's when you call them for help.
Speaker 2: I swear to as a pull chain for.
Speaker 5: When you call them for help because you need help getting off the toilet.
Speaker 2: Bro, I've never used it in the room bathrooms. I don't know, right. I walked in the chain next to us and like, okay, baby.
Speaker 4: You want a nigga to be able to flush this poop like flash Dance.
Speaker 5: I'm saying, Bro, there needs to be like an emergency like when you think about all the ship that you pull an emergency string for, like a parachute, like a life jacket, pair of ship.
Speaker 2: Hi too. She couldn't even deny it.
Speaker 5: But we were sitting here and enjoying ourselves, having a much needed family night, and when I tell you, it felt like somebody just took a match and was waving it back and forth around my booty hole, like it got hot, and I'm like, because it's like when you get that feeling, you know it's liquid. That's so even if it's not like spicy, even when it's not spicy, like that's how I know. It's like it's gonna be a liquid ship, like, which is weird because it's like, bro, why is it so warm?
Speaker 2: Now? I am happy.
Speaker 5: I am happy and grateful for that because when you know, like it's like your asshole go from you know, maybe your body temperatures are good man, it's like he leftovers or something silent and extra hot.
Speaker 2: Nope.
Speaker 5: See when my asshole gets warm like that, I don't trust the fartus.
Speaker 4: Usually I get like them then like the asshole is extra The next part is not gonna.
Speaker 6: Be a fart.
Speaker 5: If my asshole gets warm, I know good. I hope it's hot like my asshole was this day of German Phoenix. So when it when it gets warm, I know not to trust the farm. If I put and it's like ridiculously like uh, like you can tell like okay, this wind passed around the turd telegram like Dad call it, then I know I need to go take a shit. Yeah, it's like it's like, okay, so it's like say this the turd and the wind just kind of.
Speaker 2: Like I know what you mean. I don't need a visual. Yeah, it's just funny.
Speaker 5: But anyway, so I get up and excuse myself and I go to the bathroom and when I tell you, like as soon as I prepped and like and finally got to like sit down, like it just like it was like somebody shook a fucking two liter and just took the top off some sitting here back because I'm like, bro, I didn't eat no bullshit today, Like why this?
Speaker 2: It was really random because a lot of.
Speaker 5: Times you can pinpoint like this and man that taco bell myum or some ship like that.
Speaker 2: There was nothing nothing, remember, yeah, yes, like a zoo.
Speaker 5: So I didn't realize like you know, in the middle of it, like just how bad stuff was.
Speaker 2: Your shirt was a little hot?
Speaker 1: Did you need to come out of your shirt? No?
Speaker 3: So it wasn't until you know, I go to like Tomson, you know, we gotta Yeah, So I think I was too, Like it took a lot out of me, bro.
Speaker 6: What.
Speaker 2: I was exhausted. You need a bottle of water, bro.
Speaker 5: It was like my life force was just like reset, like I needed to respawn or some shit. But so I take the tissue and I'm you know, cleaning, I white like wrap the tissue. I didn't hit this part of my hand, so as I'm going. As soon as I go underneath, it was just moist and I gagged like immediately, bro immediately. So now I'm sitting here and I'm like, so now I'm upset because I can't like I'm in a public bathroom like at home, I can reach over and like, you know, wash my hand, do some shit real quick, you know, like.
Speaker 2: I can lean over enough to wash my hands, like.
Speaker 6: Is what you're doing?
Speaker 2: Yes, So.
Speaker 5: As I am just like fucking trying not to lose my ship, no pun intended. There, turn around and I have an audible gasp, you know how like you see niggas right like gasp. No, I had a real life. I did not realize the trajectory had absolutely covered the back of the toilet seat.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 5: I don't sit all the way back on the toilet, do y'all on a public toilet.
Speaker 2: So it's like so it's like this public toilets be long anyway, you can't.
Speaker 5: This is a toilet, and it's like, you know, you got this much open and left because I don't just sit all the way back on the toilet like fucking this Like so I'm kind of you know, so when I finally, like you know, ass is raw at this point, finally stand up and getting my shit together, and I look and I'm like, oh, my fucking god. So now I have to clean off the toilet seat. And I am like, it's my shit, but it's not one. It's not my toilet, bro, And even as my ship, I'm like, bro, how did this happen?
Speaker 3: How did I get here?
Speaker 6: Bro?
Speaker 5: I didn't eat nothing that shit even put me in this situation? Yes, yup, shit, don't hit my stomach that quick.
Speaker 2: What you eat earlier that morning? I don't know.
Speaker 1: It was the combination of both, you know, like when the yams hit the greens, they hit the greens in your stomach.
Speaker 4: Not accepted, And I want your niggas to not do that. These things give us. Stop mixing yams with the greens.
Speaker 2: So speak for your damn self.
Speaker 3: So what happened was I am now the toilet because but there's a problem.
Speaker 6: Did flush.
Speaker 5: I'm noticing the toilet hasn't flushed yet. It's supposed to be an automatic toilet, but I'm I'm I'm tripped because it's like I don't want it to flush at the wrong moment because automatic toilets flushed hard and ship yeah, So I'm like, I'm sitting here and I'm like trying to like wait and it's not going. So I'm like, fuck, man, I'm doing a doctor strange and ship like the motherfucker is not flushing. And now I have noticed, like, oh my god, the toilet seed is stained.
Speaker 3: I needed some dawn or something. It's stay.
Speaker 1: No, it's like got a little dud spots, so it's not dark brown from the ship, but it's that light beige because it got.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're gonna come here.
Speaker 6: You down here, I told him.
Speaker 2: Now, I said, we the only one said.
Speaker 5: We're the fucking security cameras leaving this late and they know what's time the bathrooms get clean.
Speaker 2: But so I like, I saw I clean.
Speaker 5: But I'm like, bru, you can see you know how the spaghetti stain the temperware bowl.
Speaker 6: Like this with Coca cola and get that ship right out.
Speaker 2: I just used on this so well, Coca Cola get everything.
Speaker 4: Which made me wonder why niggas still drink Coca Cola if it can do all of this cleaning ship.
Speaker 5: You know, that's part of what I had to buy jelly Bean. I had to buy her a two liter of coke and a two lid of Pepsi with some Dixie cups and some other ship because they are doing some kind of a it's for her sociology class. They have certain students who are like the control group, and then some who are the test group, to see if they can tell the difference between the two golas. Disgusting, but yeah, I see and seeing jelly Bean don't like pepsi, but she love coke.
Speaker 4: I see why it tastes like batteries because if you soak your fucking cots in it, get them silver again. The fuck is going on here?
Speaker 6: Yeah, stop serving at the people.
Speaker 3: But toilet finally flushes.
Speaker 5: But now I'm like, okay, this is like this toilet seat is no longer like full white. It's like right here at the back base of the toilet like it's a little tinted.
Speaker 3: And there are also.
Speaker 5: The most ridiculous stains on these people porcelain, And I like, well, then not only was it stains, but like little bits kicked back.
Speaker 1: Right. Wait, you telling me, you're telling me the awesome power of a public toilet.
Speaker 2: You gotta not make it all go away.
Speaker 6: You got a nugget come back.
Speaker 3: It wasn't a nugget, bro, It was just like.
Speaker 2: It was retrieval.
Speaker 6: Is dingle Berry.
Speaker 5: No, it was just like whatever happen, I don't know. It was just it was floaties, little floaties.
Speaker 2: And I could not. I could.
Speaker 5: It wasn't a full turb remember, so whatever little like little pieces that was in it, Like, I just I could not get rid. And I was in y'all know, I was going for a long time. That was majority me trying to clean and get the fucking toilet to flush.
Speaker 3: It didn't take me no time to ship. That was done quick.
Speaker 5: I was like, well, I was gonna go back and try, and tone was like, don't worry about it.
Speaker 3: She did enough already, So yes, I tried.
Speaker 5: But hey, man, shit happens literally.
Speaker 6: Not your tribal she came back. That's what you did in the babe.
Speaker 2: Man. Maybe the excitement did something.
Speaker 1: Excitement stirred something up inside you a nasty, sick person.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 2: We're gonna blame that on the baby.
Speaker 6: I got it ins.
Speaker 2: Oh, this is.
Speaker 6: Disgusting, disgusting.
Speaker 2: There was a grown man in the diaper talking on this. I g post.
Speaker 1: Maybe it wasn't him, you were, yeah, but that was part of his gimmick.
Speaker 2: Guy, I'm glad he outgrew that. M My family makes me say sorry, PM. So lies did not Anthony punch y'all on a regular basis for no reason.
Speaker 1: See, and if you had a chance, you will punch him right now, right, And he's family, right, and so you could punch family.
Speaker 6: I'm just saying, I don't know what side of the family.
Speaker 5: Well, I ain't going from a tree, though, if you want to go ahead and and and pull up that photo on the left for Wine, we have some really really good news.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: Y'all know that one of the main things.
Speaker 5: We love to talk about here on hostually is Wine does not like blind people.
Speaker 4: I did not say that I did not like blind people at I said that he's not blind.
Speaker 6: People with sated Stevie. Wonder.
Speaker 1: We have even shown you different levels of blindness and you still that's still blind one. Everybody don't walk around and pitch black darkness. Why by definition you blind.
Speaker 5: No, I got correct, right, But when you take them off, you can't fucking see right. If you can see better than Stevie, that means no, no, you said, but I can still see better than Stevie, meaning he's.
Speaker 2: More blind than you are.
Speaker 5: Shut up, my kids blind as fu Okay, I pulled one of these, and all I can say is I'm so sorry as down at the moment my girls, because I guilty in that moment that my jeans did not win that battle for the eyeballs. But yeah, Stevie Wonder announces Milwaukee Shows part of a ten city tour.
Speaker 4: We're going one shout out to Denise because Denise sent me this in the text bas She's like, you're going to see this, nigga.
Speaker 6: I was like, man, nobody going to see this, liar, this fucking fraud.
Speaker 2: We're going. We're getting the front row.
Speaker 5: Tickets by superstitious.
Speaker 2: M hm.
Speaker 4: You've just been lying about being.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you wear a hat now because you probably got the cause them three braids he holding on.
Speaker 6: To just he should either go ball or like.
Speaker 2: Taper what.
Speaker 1: He ain't nothing there but them three bids. I got a vendor, who you can take it down to Oh no, we got keep him up there a little bit longer.
Speaker 4: He got the like he got the sun rooms and damn all of this. But even all of this, the apatch is the motherfu and I'll be one to hit him.
Speaker 2: Let it go, Let it go.
Speaker 5: But that's how I feel about my vagina hair Go shut up. I told you it's alopecia.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 5: I can't fully grow a bush, right.
Speaker 2: Your beard don't connect?
Speaker 5: No, no no, And it's like lip hair will grow, but like that pubic bone, it'd be real Anthony Hamilton, just not as nappy.
Speaker 6: God time.
Speaker 4: Guess I didn't make Bend.
Speaker 1: Why does his music sound so slaverish? Like dog makes the music for the eighteen sixties.
Speaker 6: He might his next album called Negro Spiritus.
Speaker 2: I think he did one.
Speaker 6: I don't know he did his sister big Bomb. That's a chance.
Speaker 1: Well you got some bangers on there, but it's still he sings it in the key of church.
Speaker 2: Negro.
Speaker 5: Well, much like wine does not discriminate on the disabled. And this next clip that we are going to play, apparently other people don't discriminate either.
Speaker 2: The actual video, Yeah.
Speaker 10: Girls, jummy, and you see my nephew outside and they just grab him.
Speaker 2: Look how dirty is this?
Speaker 5: It's not funny because it's a kid, but it's It was because I didn't expect it when the video first popped up, because I was looking at the top and it was like, get the baby too.
Speaker 3: I was like, what they talking about? So the girl said that.
Speaker 2: Go ahead.
Speaker 3: But again I got.
Speaker 10: Into a fight some girls jummy and you see my nephew outside and then just grab him.
Speaker 2: Look how dirty.
Speaker 4: Like that?
Speaker 5: So she was so she was fighting some girls getting jumped and they saw her nephew outside and grabbed him.
Speaker 3: A tune a little homie.
Speaker 1: Up too, So who just knocks a little.
Speaker 2: Kid in the eye?
Speaker 5: Though, well, there's a video. I didn't I didn't want to play the action video on the pot because it pissed me off. It was very disturbing. Where a lady she snatched this. He's a little taller, he can barely like reach the seat on the little sub or whatever, and she threw him on the like threw him across the fucking ground. And the mama didn't woop his ass. She was just like, you threw my son, bitch, burden you speak it. And then it was actually people like grabbing on the mom. If you don't get them, I will lay everybody out here now because at this point, when you saw that bitch do that, there is no, if anything y'all should have been holding her for the mama to pump. So yeah, but and I just saw that. But in the past couple of days, there's also a video. I didn't feel like going on to find it, but there is a guy who decided to post the fight. I believe they were down down Water.
Speaker 2: Street, Oh, the Water Street fight situation with the light skinned guy.
Speaker 5: He decides that he's going to post a video of him bullying somebody.
Speaker 3: Clearly the guy who he was going after.
Speaker 5: Didn't want to fight him, and he was all in his face, you know, nigga, do this touch me again, Gotta gotta gotta and he comes with the most ridiculous punch I've ever seen. The guy falls back. Terry, who's in the comments earlier, y'all know she never messes an opportunity to, you know, mess with somebody, and she telling me she was like, nigga, the win did that, because you definitely didn't. But the punches that he called himself throwing were so fucking pathetic. Did y'all see Did y'all see the fight? Y'all see the video? I'm gonna have to show it to you. And it was funny because of the time and because did you see the video that I shared with the guy trying to teach the boy how to punch the punching bag. You gotta see both, because I had just watched that video with the boy in the punching bag before I saw the fight, and then when I saw the fight, I want to show you and both of them together. You will understand what I mean. But it was brought to my attention that Brian McKnight is now doing Fatherhood Fridays?
Speaker 2: Yo, Yo, game dog? Why is he trolling his first borns.
Speaker 6: Like this Fatherhood Friday?
Speaker 2: Fatherhood Fridays? He is trolling?
Speaker 6: Do I have across your mind?
Speaker 3: Not all anytime Fatherhood fucking Fridays?
Speaker 4: I mean anytime you hear different Now that we know him with his kids, that was like the coldest.
Speaker 6: This song's wrong with the dog.
Speaker 2: Dog with dogs being he they wild And then.
Speaker 5: This nigga goes on to talk about his wife's kids and fatherhood Fridays.
Speaker 2: No, no, he ain't never gonna talk about them.
Speaker 6: Okay, let's have it. Okay, Can I ask you a question?
Speaker 2: What now?
Speaker 6: What happens if? Okay? If?
Speaker 4: Do you think there's a small community out here that feels like, yes.
Speaker 3: A small community?
Speaker 5: How many dead beats do we bro your Your daddy might have a podcast in Canada talking about fatherhood Fridays.
Speaker 1: There are a lot of dads out here who are great dads to the other kids. You said, what, there are a lot of dads that are great dads to the other kids.
Speaker 4: Do you feel like there're a community of man that'd be like, damn, I got it wrong with you, motherfuckers.
Speaker 6: I don't really funk with y'all like that, and start over and track all over.
Speaker 1: They just don't say it, yes, no, no, he raised the mother three Yeah, So that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: But you're asking us like this is something new. We've been known that it was niggas out here like that. How many times have we How many times have we seen niggas take care of the kids of the baby mama that they're with. But when they're not with that baby mama anymore and they with the new baby mama, they're taking care of that kid, What did.
Speaker 3: My dad do?
Speaker 5: Everybody knows. Everybody knows how me and my dad were. Stasia got so how I got like the first quarter of my life like that with my dad. She's had her full life like that because he's still with her.
Speaker 4: Mom had the later version of you, the first version.
Speaker 6: Of just.
Speaker 5: I'm an asshole because of how he was. He molded this, he created it. If he if he was, because I know I wasn't.
Speaker 6: That's not how he feels.
Speaker 5: I was too scared to be an asshole. I was too scared to be an asshole when my dad was an active dad because my dad didn't play that ship fifteen right, Because, Bro, you ain't been here in all these years.
Speaker 2: You ain't came to.
Speaker 5: No motherfucker's spelling bee, you ain't signed off on no fucking test, you ain't done nothing. You ain't been in no parent conference, and now you're like, Oh, I'm gonna come whoop you with this fucking brown braided belt. Yeah snapped it into.
Speaker 11: So I feel like element.
Speaker 6: Like they didn't have one in the gym for motherfuckers to come see the smart kids.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what you.
Speaker 5: Sure did. Earned homes. I was up on that stage killer ship. But my mom is a hoarder and she still got her. She probably still got my certificates, so we got I probably would.
Speaker 3: I mean, I wouldn't a quila in the fucking b but.
Speaker 6: I can't do that. Then they be up their confidence a bit. Can you use it in a sentence, I'll be like, well, I don't definition, please, because what the fuck is this? Like c see six cups center and the juice box that is correct.
Speaker 3: Origin is Latin. Get in and then it's like.
Speaker 12: Yeah, watching like I'm telling people, I was like, watching the Olympics this year make me feel like I failed in because it's just shipped.
Speaker 6: That's a sport that niggas get off the couch and.
Speaker 3: Just go do break dance and bro.
Speaker 6: She mess her home.
Speaker 4: On a free vacation to parents because did you see the ship she got up there and did in Australia pay for that. This is exactly why that ain't in on that That's what she did. It's like, nah, y'all, fuck y'all, play y'all fucking around.
Speaker 5: So I didn't see it like while it was going on, because when I watched the Olympics, like I like the like the actual like competitive ship. So like I like the tennis, I love gymnastics, I love swimming. I watched some random ships, like damn man, these motherfucker's playing the fun out of Batmanton like ship like that. But break dancing wasn't something that I was, you know, playing on. I didn't know about it, like jockeys and ship, not not the.
Speaker 6: Actual like racing around the track, but like.
Speaker 2: When they do like the little little tricks and ship, I.
Speaker 6: Just been like, what the fuck are y'all scoring? Like they all did the same ship? Who was better?
Speaker 5: Well, they look at like the grooming and how clumsy they was and all of that ship. It's like how they had a dog show. You never heard dog and pony show that phrase? Yeah, don't get me started on that.
Speaker 3: But yeah, so.
Speaker 5: No, no, yeah, but so, so I didn't know that the break dancing was gonna be like actually, like I didn't know that was part of the Olympics because I didn't see that. But by the time I saw it, I thought that it was a parody.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so yeah, so I thought that it was like a parody.
Speaker 5: I didn't know that that was actually her competing at the fucking Olympics. And do you know people were mad that she was being criticized. It took goods to get up there for a country that's brought.
Speaker 2: Her husband finessed people to get her this, That's what I'm.
Speaker 6: Saying, Like it took smarts to think it is. See again, you know we.
Speaker 4: Be looking at the wrong people. People who think and shit like this should be apprehended and arrested. Your brain is working on another level. How do you finesse your entire country?
Speaker 6: Like you stood in.
Speaker 4: Front of the government, the Prime minister, any religious person who are running.
Speaker 6: Shit in Australia and was like, yeah, we got it, we break dance. I had my bibe of dingo.
Speaker 3: It's true story they lost their baby.
Speaker 5: Well no, So there's a post that been floating around social media as there always is, and it says like don't forget to keep being a friend after you get a man. You saw that, Yeah, well it was a lot of people were sharing it and comment on it.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 5: I saw it days before, like I actually had commented on it, but after seeing it shared and so much, and like the commentary that was on it is what made me finally like comment on it because I'm like people had to have a totally different interpretation of what that meant than what I did when I read it. And I'm like, and that's a things like people say, like what's understood don't got to be explained. Clearly, that needed a fucking explanation, because what I thought of when I read it, it didn't need any type of justification or a rebuttal or an explanation or anything. It was just right, don't forget to, you know, be a friend when just because you're in a relationship, absolutely, and.
Speaker 3: You had so many people who.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it made it seem like, you know, the friends were just being clingy or that they were jealous because they were in a relationship now. And somebody we know even made a comment and was like something like they want you to be their boyfriend, or they want you to be they you to be their boyfriend or something like that, and I was like, what the fuck are y'all talking about?
Speaker 4: I believe that these thoughts come from people who probably don't have any friends, like real friends.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I can I can see that.
Speaker 5: Because for me, when I read that, I read, don't get into a relationship and turn your back on your friends.
Speaker 6: Right, just continue to be a friend like I.
Speaker 4: Looked at it like this, just from if I'm dating a girt, that doesn't negate the fact that y'all steal my knicks. So if I commit to you on a Tuesday, a right, you know whatever we're.
Speaker 6: Supposed to be doing.
Speaker 4: If it's five dollar movie Tuesday, we just want to go kid to watch a movie. If I already told you I'm gonna do that with you, just because I got a girlfriend, she decides she want to do some shit on Tuesday, we can't do it on Tuesday. We gotta do it on Wednesday because I can already told me that we're going.
Speaker 6: We're gonna kick you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's very simple, like motherfuckers, just forget to be friends. I'm not saying that we're supposed to be like niggas, ain't supposed to be jealous of your relationship. It's just don't forget to be a friend because when that ship break bad, who you gonna be looking at your motherfucking friends?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 6: But if you alienate.
Speaker 4: Your friends because Surety is blowing your motherfucking snop.
Speaker 2: Bubbles, first of all, that's nasty work.
Speaker 4: Or as I saw on Facebook earlier, I believe it was clapping them doonies.
Speaker 6: What Yeah, I saw who said that?
Speaker 2: Say lessons what we're talking about.
Speaker 5: So the post that had, you know, people sharing all these thing pieces and ship and it was like they don't forget to be a friend a friend when you get in a relationship. I mean, I can understand that, you can understand the statement both.
Speaker 1: I can understand when you get low and you don't communicate with your friends as much because you're building this relationship. But I can also understand them saying but don't forget who was here for you first, nigga, Like when you find you only deal with bete as not Bay, so he's not a problem. But if you actually decided that you want to go out and give a new nigga a chance, me and Wan wouldn't get mad if you don't come around us for a while because you're with him, Plus you always around us doing the podcast anyway, so we're satisfied with the three hours we get. But if you just completely fall off the map and you don't come.
Speaker 5: To group functions, Debbie, huh like Uncle Fester did for Debbie.
Speaker 2: Exactly was wrong?
Speaker 6: Was he wrong?
Speaker 1: But nobody got a weird mother? No go Mas was not weird. No, Uncle Fester was we go. Ma was loving his wife.
Speaker 4: Uncle Fester draw a line man's out of pot. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Bro, he did it to everybody, shut everybody out for this blond hair, white bitch.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 2: But but here's my thing.
Speaker 5: I feel like the problem with that everybody had with the statement all came because everybody instantly went to thinking about kicking it and hanging out. That's not That's not what I thought of when I read that at all. I read that as don't forget to show up for your friends just because you're in a relationship. So when you know things are important, saying this friend's birthday is you know, coming up, or maybe they have a graduation, or you know they're going through something and they need you to be a supporter friend, don't act like they don't eat that from you anymore as a friend just because you're in a relationship now.
Speaker 1: And I think that's the part that they tend to forget, even though you have somebody that touches you on the inside. Don't forget about the group chat now, don't forget about the fact that we still gotta go do this and this is an eight year old thing we do and because he or she says, well, I want to go do this this weekend, okay, because you're digmatized. Like if you know that Stacey graduates from nursing school on this day and you're supposed to be there for the coronation, bitch, be at the coronation.
Speaker 4: Stop taking pride and separating girls from their friends, because then when you get on your fucking nerves, you rat remember that bitch.
Speaker 1: A nigga who take pride is a nigga who wants to be controlling. That is the opening floodgates to controlling the bitch who you eventually gonna knock between the washer and dryer because the rice is too sticky.
Speaker 2: He said. But it's like.
Speaker 5: Most people who are saying, and they're not saying that they expect to be prioritized above your mate.
Speaker 2: Some do. You're not. You're not supposed to.
Speaker 5: But we're not talking about the weird peopleship. Yeah, Like you're not expected to hang out all the time and still be up you know each other asses, and you know you still act like a city girl or whatever. But it's like you are expected to remember who has always been there for you who will still be there for you and not completely abandon them. That's what that statement was saying to me.
Speaker 4: I think some people will speak from a place of they're not they haven't grown up yet.
Speaker 2: See because I because I do.
Speaker 5: I feel like certain people with a certain type of mindset, it always comes back to them feeling like somebody wants what they got and somebody's jealous.
Speaker 4: I feel like getting older means that your friends will still be your friends, but you can't, Like me, we can't be what we.
Speaker 6: Were when we were in our twenties, like the.
Speaker 4: Way we all used to hang out when we first started kicking it.
Speaker 6: We're not doing that kind of shit ten years later.
Speaker 4: Some of them still do, which is cool. So I know if I want to pop out, I know where the good time is. But I understand. I understand now that growing up means that my best friend is the father of two.
Speaker 6: It's not how it was when he didn't have no kids. He not outside like that, And I don't even want to be outside like more this year than been.
Speaker 5: But but if some ship went down and you're like, bro, I need you, and he's married and he's married.
Speaker 6: Car subject to change.
Speaker 2: Was but even I get what she's saying. But yes, Like I.
Speaker 4: Feel like if I had something important or something major and son was like, he would be there.
Speaker 1: I feel like like if one was to drop a listening party for this album, I would be there even though he didn't show up with my poetry set.
Speaker 2: That's my like that. I just thought, and I didn't even think about it to this moment.
Speaker 1: Like I'll be there for one Nigga, you didn't come to my poetry set. You can make it up in November. Make it up in November. It's not your fault. It's a lot of shit going on that day. I was nervous anyway. I don't think I would want you there for the first night anyway.
Speaker 6: I was kind of sad because I wanted to do like I wanted to do the song.
Speaker 2: I wanted to do the sung too. It was part of my third one was supposed to be us doing the song but write poetry.
Speaker 5: I didn't like that. I actually have just took away in storage. I have a box poetry. I got a box full of material that I used to write. I used to I used to write all the time.
Speaker 2: Have you ever went back and looked at like what.
Speaker 5: Was all no, because my ship actually even for me to be back there, and I was like writing some heavy ship. But I used to write a lot, and when I was in elementary school my biggest thing, like because I used to check out books all the time, Like I wanted to be Maya Angelou, Tony Morrison, Gwendolyn Brooks, Like that's who I looked up to.
Speaker 2: When I was.
Speaker 4: Ain't it crazy how what you wanted to be when you was the kid is not what you turned into.
Speaker 2: I don't think nobody became what they wanted to be.
Speaker 6: You went from wanting to be in the pages of.
Speaker 4: A book instead of being on the pages of the internet showing your nook and crank.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 5: I mean there was a point in time where I was like trying to get into modeling, but all the photographers were perverts because I was still being pages.
Speaker 3: They just would have been sticky.
Speaker 1: They all perverse period. There is not a photographer out here in one shape or form. There's not a pervert. Was you got know how perversion perversion just gotta learn.
Speaker 6: You just gotta know, you gotta find your weird.
Speaker 5: That's definitely something that I felt like people needed to step back and really think about what that post was trying to say. I don't feel like it was just a oh man, she mad because I just it's just I can't always come. I can't always you know, go kick it whenever she want to. Every single weekend. You know, I'm in a relationship. We have date nights on the weekend. But the funny part about that is it's only bitches who I see with this kind of the energy.
Speaker 1: And that's why I was getting there to say. I realized it just dawned on me. No, it's not that women date. They friends on that kind of a level where you are the person who I do all these things I want to do with with my man. So if I do it with you, it's easier for me to keep these niggas at bay because I don't need that intimacy side of everything because I'm doing it with you and Stay, I know, I said it like that on purpose, and I do everything with you instead, so I don't have to give this nigga nothing but madraws. And I don't even to do that no more because I got a rose now, So it's easier for me to keep these niggas away. But you went out and got you an actual bay. So now I'm stuck actually having to be home in my own fucking feelings and taking accountability of shit now, and they don't like that.
Speaker 2: You have.
Speaker 5: So many women who will be the type who will share that post and say, yeah, y'all be weird because you know, but I'm in a relationship. I this and I this, and you shouldn't expect this out of me. But y'all are the same ones who will happily post that you go lock yourself in the goddamn room like a rock Wilder when your homie has his friends over because he's still kicking it with.
Speaker 2: His friends still out here.
Speaker 5: He's still having boys night while you were in the house not responding to your friend text while she's having a fucking mental breakdown. You in the kitchen making fucking nachos and carrying beers and shit, while he's having everybody over every week for fucking football parties. But shitty, your friend is asking too much because she needs emotional support from you right now.
Speaker 2: Whatever.
Speaker 6: Dating a girl who says she ain't got no friends.
Speaker 1: You know, I wonder about girls who don't have no female friends.
Speaker 2: Like, what did you do.
Speaker 4: I wonder a lot of like just certain basic human things that people say they don't do. Makes me question, well, motherfuckers tell me they don't watch TV. I don't understand.
Speaker 2: Okay, I can give that, because there's some people, what are you.
Speaker 6: Doing that you don't have thirty minutes?
Speaker 1: Twenty They reading, they writing, they listening to stuff. TV is not everything for everybody.
Speaker 4: You don't have you don't watch TV, you don't have friends, like just some basic shit that people do.
Speaker 6: It's twenty four hours in the day, you have thirty minutes.
Speaker 3: Well no, okay, I will tell you this is a person who, like I have periods where I may watch a lot of TV, and then there summer like I just I don't watch TV at all.
Speaker 6: But I don't think you ever told you don't watch.
Speaker 2: Because still exist. She'll never say that.
Speaker 5: But then look how long I had stepped away from wrestling, so I wasn't watching that either. So when I wasn't watching wrestling, I really watch wasn't watching TV because it just if you know what I'm saying, Like, so by the time I get the ship, everybody else did been watching it for fucking six seasons. And this is how I got a binge because I wasn't watching fucking TV.
Speaker 2: Watch it, yeah, like you've watched the people say they don't watch, like they don't own one, Like ain't no TV in the house, And.
Speaker 5: We can scroll on our phone because and a lot of times for me, a lot of times, like even though I mean, I probably scroll reels on my phone more than I watch actual TV.
Speaker 6: This is true because I think I prefer to watch a lot of shit that people.
Speaker 3: Watch, watch like condensed formats.
Speaker 4: Give me fifteen minutes of breaking all this ship down, and.
Speaker 2: That's how I am.
Speaker 1: I don't want some many god damn recap videos on YouTube, right, or if I don't want to watch a movie, I'll just go to cinema sins and let them break it down.
Speaker 5: True, says Somewhere along the line, they were taught that their significant other is supposed to be there.
Speaker 3: Everything that is just crazy.
Speaker 5: That shit's crazy and it's us cause it's like and these aren't like marriages. These are like regular, regular ass relationships, and the kicker is and a lot of these relationships where people be like, oh, well, you know, and it's and it's weird for you know, friends to compare themselves to somebody's man, because you will see people say like, okay, this nigga inead a through z.
Speaker 2: And you still rocking.
Speaker 5: This bitch just missed a birthday dinner one year because she got told she had to work a double. Her relief didn't come in, and you mad at her and cut her off because she couldn't come to your birthday party. And they're like, well, you know she it's different, like if you know he taking care of her and he doing this and he doing it like, it's not the same. And it's like I can personally tell you I have seen so many of my friends and family members be in relationships and what do they do? We talk to each other right, so knowing the shit that I know, he's not even a good man to you. No, And I'm saying it's been me too, Like niggas here sing thember like this.
Speaker 2: Is not a good person. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So it's like this person who I already know, he's not helping you pay the bills, so he's not providing for you, because that's what you bitched to me about all the time because you wanted to be able to do this. But once again for another month is n can you hope? Can you hold me down this month? I still didn't get this come through.
Speaker 6: Also be completely different.
Speaker 1: Because we worried about ll y'all like female friends, y'all gotta bond on like a deeper level.
Speaker 4: Niggas could be best friends for fifteen years, based solely off the fact that.
Speaker 6: With me, I needed an extra man and he was on the other court. I was like, Bro, you wanna come down here? Run one?
Speaker 2: Been my dog ever since my uncle. No let me. I got a friendship that just started from a pickup.
Speaker 4: Game birthdays, I'm there like my uncle.
Speaker 5: So my uncle, my uncle was the smooth dude, his best friend. And I didn't know that that was his best friend because he started coming he was He started coming around with my dad. So his best friend he met because he met him through my dad and my uncle was upstairs on some money shit and Bro came out saying he was like, you know what, like that ain't my type of niggas downstairs?
Speaker 3: Like you seen Cool and Nate linked and they've been best friend.
Speaker 2: So simple, yo, keep it a buck.
Speaker 1: Me and Wan friendship was birthed off the fact that we knew the same nigga that nigga was weird.
Speaker 2: You like wrestling, I like wrestling Boom twenty years later.
Speaker 6: Wrestling my nigga. Yeah, just like y'all.
Speaker 2: Y'all gotta have everything. Y'all gotta do everything too much.
Speaker 1: Oh, you used to date a guy I dated eighteen years ago and I don't like that bitch.
Speaker 5: Or you have the other way where it's like, oh, she used to date such and such. Let me go be your friend and be in her face so now we can have it like.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, that's where meanwhile men be like, hey, that's a cute chick with the big booty in the club.
Speaker 2: Me the best man win, he win. They would hate, but it's part of the it's part of the game.
Speaker 1: And then when they find out that they hate it, like nigga, you had to do the ay bro, I'm just trying to take my bad. Hey here, I'll get you. You want to shot, then brouh and then we forgive it.
Speaker 3: No, but it's like.
Speaker 2: Disgusting.
Speaker 5: There have absolutely been times or like where bab that's not bad and me kicking with him its prioritized. But it's like, look at his schedule, that's.
Speaker 1: What's that I would say that's different because it's like get in when y'all can.
Speaker 2: Get in right.
Speaker 5: So it's like he drives, you know, anywhere from twelve to fourteen hours. So if it's one of them random dass, you're just like a thinkings I'm off and it's like shit, gotta go.
Speaker 2: But at the.
Speaker 1: Same time, keep it the buck. The only two people that if we said, hey, me, me, we're planning this, we want you there for we're the only two people who you probably would drop everything like, hey, I gotta see you babe, but I gotta go to this for one or ton want me to do this that you would actually tell bro, I'm gonna do something else.
Speaker 5: Oh, we get like if there's something that's like important going on, it's never really important though it's usually my shit that I'm like, I'll leave in the middle of recording, and apparently.
Speaker 2: He's more important than you doing your own Schelle Cayuse.
Speaker 1: You definitely left for a lot of da Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, And that's the thing.
Speaker 5: It's like, because when we do something like we actually go out and just do stuff. It's different if I was just leaving to just go straight and hop on. Some didn't get fucked on, like we actually do shit.
Speaker 6: You've done that before.
Speaker 1: I haven't, Yes, you have, you left me him and Jamal here you go, how some dick. And we didn't believe that you actually left to go hop on dick. We thought you went to the bathroom.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I probably just said that. But we always do. We never just get right to it. That's not our that's not our thing. You would think after so many years we could just but we still no.
Speaker 2: I mean like we still like.
Speaker 6: Like still enjoyed the pleasant.
Speaker 2: Like if I.
Speaker 5: Like no like because if he know, like I can say, like, hey, I'm coming over to get some dick type ship, but I can walk in the door. He ain't just dick out waiting for me here like hey, dink, is you hungry? You want me to make some tacos? Or you want this? Or we would sit down and look at TV a little bit like it just it's never just a The only time that has happened like rive come like straight in on business is like if we had a time limit.
Speaker 6: We as man, we talk to people.
Speaker 2: If we like you, we will talk people.
Speaker 6: I don't understand why.
Speaker 2: I never said that.
Speaker 5: I'm saying it because Tom was like, you left here and just when hop and I'm like, that's not how we operate.
Speaker 1: I'm mad you told me that because we enjoy having the narrative that you left us to go hop on Dick. But we found out that y'all eight tackles and watched Golden Girls first. It's just not as funny anymore.
Speaker 5: The fact that it's really Golden Girls is so funny. It's so funny.
Speaker 4: These are the kind of girls that I want to date, Like, let's smoke, we oh.
Speaker 5: TV show when we're watching Golden Girls in Martin because it's always on in the middle, it's always on. So we're always watching Golden Girls in Martin. Because the last episode that we were just watching all four of them, we're in the bed together.
Speaker 1: Yeah to the last one I watched, Rose had two men trying to fight her and Sophia said, I'm moving out, and then when she came back, it's like, damn, I left you was on one. They got to come back you with another one, and it's like I'm sitting here thinking, and then she came to the kitchen say like, oh Mom, you back. It's like what so the dummies being the slut. But I come in here and the sluts the dummy. Of course I'm back. I got my suitcase with me. I'm like, damn, they really be calling Blanches slut and they have a big ass house.
Speaker 5: I didn't notice that till today. If you look past the front area, they got this huge open vestibule, glass ceiling, ass space behind it that's got like couches and fireplace.
Speaker 2: They have. That house is huge.
Speaker 3: You know, this is the most like.
Speaker 2: No, it's really one bitch with money. That's the crazy part.
Speaker 5: It's blanch house because he makes he makes me watch it more because they be ribbing.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 5: Golden Girls is hilarious, but it's one of those things where it's like, there are a lot of shows that I need to rewatch from the beginning because a lot of shit. Even when Golden Girls came home when we was a kid, it wasn't like it was like succession, you know what I'm saying, Like episode, it was just random ass episodes that would be on. So now it's like I want to be able to watch certain sitcoms like from the beginning as an adult.
Speaker 2: Don't watch the last season of Golden Girls.
Speaker 5: I death Golden Girls is definitely at the top of that list. I'm honestly, I'm not a I'm not a person that feels like I need to go watch Friends.
Speaker 1: No, you don't, even though this nigga didn't know that that's not a reboot.
Speaker 2: You don't need to watch Friends. I want to.
Speaker 5: I want to go No, I want to go back and watch like Married with Children from the beginning. I don't know if I could, Yeah, because I thought it was funny then as a kid. I'm just saying, like stuff that I thought was funny and entertaining as a kid, I want to go back and watch as an adult now because certain ship I know had to go over my head back then.
Speaker 3: Even as smart as I was, some things.
Speaker 4: I probably wouldn't go back and watch, Like I like Family Matters, but I realized I only like family Matters back to a certain point, anything back to when like Rkle was like really sparing on the TV show It's not good.
Speaker 1: You see, And I can't watch the later years when Arkle became the focal point.
Speaker 6: See, that's when it's that's when I love see.
Speaker 3: I didn't like it because I watch all the living singles.
Speaker 2: Because he started annoying me. So I couldn't.
Speaker 1: But I realized that there was a lot of episode that had some dope ship going on.
Speaker 3: But that's like the older episodes of The Simpsons.
Speaker 5: I hate when Homer used to be Remember his head used to look like when you.
Speaker 4: Go back and watch the very first episode something like gotta started like season.
Speaker 2: Maybe like five, that's like thirty three, Like Living Single I.
Speaker 6: Saw reading the post was.
Speaker 4: So she wanted to go back and watch like all the sitcoms and just like staying like pointing out the chicks rosters and see what's hmmm. I was like, yo, because like when they was talking about it, I was like, that's nice. I means when she was, you know, running Flavor Unit Flavor magazine.
Speaker 3: Hey, you couldn't tell me about Queen land Sepa here.
Speaker 2: She's always been bad. We just knew she was gay older to Equalize, it's funny seeing a big, brawly bitch out here.
Speaker 6: A TV show.
Speaker 1: It's funny because there's but there's an episode of The Equalizer where to set it off reunion.
Speaker 3: So like she does exactly what he does.
Speaker 1: Yeah, weekly right, so we're not mad at it's a good show. It's just it's like seeing bow Wow on CSI cyber, we don't care, Like, Bro, why are you here?
Speaker 2: Is that the No?
Speaker 3: I think I'm saying it was one of them shows.
Speaker 5: I told y'all that's how I found out that Chill was really in a wheelchair because he's on a cop show.
Speaker 2: Yeah he got he actually had he had a car accident.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so that entire time when Malik you know, bust him in his chops, I thought he was just a wheelchair character.
Speaker 2: No that that by that point in time, he just got into it. Yeah. I think he just got in a wheelchair at the time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so damn when I saw him, I was like, damn, he always playing a fucking wheelchair, dude, wheelchair Jimmy.
Speaker 2: And then.
Speaker 5: You know, a light went off and was like a Mimi, go google that because no way, Bro was just always accepting because.
Speaker 2: You just just I'm good at pretending to be in a wheelchair.
Speaker 5: So well, it wasn't until Eternals that I found out that the actress from Walking Dead.
Speaker 2: Is really deaf. I give you that. Wait, who which one she played? The fast one? Gotcha?
Speaker 3: Her name is so cute too, and I can't remember I spected.
Speaker 2: I didn't really, I skimmed through eturnals. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I mean I initially watched the turnos through cinema sins. I didn't watch it regularly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but she.
Speaker 5: But after I saw that, I went and google her, and I'm like, okay, because her being deaf the entire time and walking dead and then accepting this role and being a deaf person again, I was like, all right, I gotta talking.
Speaker 2: About because she's done a lot of stuff where she's deaf.
Speaker 1: Because I think she did an interview one time and they was like, originally she used to take I think.
Speaker 3: I think her name of the movies like McCary or something like that, or she.
Speaker 2: Said she took a role.
Speaker 1: Uh, she got she got asked to do a particular role, and people didn't know that she was deaf. They were just coming to her because they thought that she was pretty and she'll look good for the role. And she used to put earbuds in her ears to make people leave her alone, even though she couldn't hear them anyway, So when she didn't hear them without it, people would still be talking to her and she'll look up and like, oh, you've been talking to me this whole time, I'm deaf. So she just start putting earbuds in her head so people would stop talking to her. Yep, I thought that was wild, but smart as hell. That's because they white, like the fuck alone, because you're white. Did your old woman still come in and portray her white guilt on you?
Speaker 2: Because it was a weekly thing for a while. I saw her ago did she hug you okay? And the white guilt and wore off? Oh?
Speaker 1: No, for every since June you you you took a break. So every since June teenth, this one woman would come to Wan's job.
Speaker 2: He was out of town.
Speaker 1: So there's one white woman would come to Wan's job and project her white guilt on Wine. And the first time she just wanted a hug from him. After telling her this sob story and feeling bad for all the things her ancestors did.
Speaker 5: Well, you know what we're We're gonna put somebody who didn't feel some white guilt on the screen and our next story.
Speaker 1: Actually seen this on TikTok because when you initially sent the story to me, I'm like, what's going on here?
Speaker 2: No? No, it is not so no, before you get the story, one, what do you think happened here? How do you think? How do you think we got here?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, these too seem to be okay okay are.
Speaker 10: No no, no.
Speaker 2: If you look closely, the gentleman on the ground is of African American. What is he wearing it?
Speaker 5: So when you have a black man at the Trump rally and Trump attire being attacked by white Trump supporters, that's what we're looking at here. So the caption of the person who posted the screenshot, we had the actual video, but the person who posted the screen shot, he's basically making fun of him. He's like, oh, I can't believe the leopards are eating my face. He's like, but but I was one of the good ones, Like, because that's what this nick, this dummy looks like on the ground. So you want to go ahead and get the video up for its time.
Speaker 2: I never got the video. You never got it? No, I went looking for it and find it. That's why I was on TikTok looking for it. I thought I sent you the link. The link disappeared. You remember I told you that some of the links disappeared.
Speaker 6: He looked like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So at this time I was waiting for you to point that out.
Speaker 6: What the fuck is going on here?
Speaker 2: I was waiting for you to.
Speaker 4: Supporter, but you maga, maga, maga, mega, motherfucker beat you up as a panda. Tom, Where do you get these people?
Speaker 2: That's me and me?
Speaker 6: You bring that up.
Speaker 3: No, we're gonna find this link because he was being assaulted.
Speaker 2: Being accosted.
Speaker 6: You deserve it.
Speaker 2: Oh, absolutely absolutely.
Speaker 1: I was driving eating the cat. I had a funky beat for that too. I was driving here from the house on the freeway. I seen a I seen a billboard by State Fear that says Democrats for Trump. Somebody paid a six hundred dollar billboard to say that the Democrats supporting Trump. I don't know, but he hates Tammy Baldwin.
Speaker 2: He hates that.
Speaker 6: Her money launder with none of them.
Speaker 1: Tammy Baldwin is not for Wisconsin. Her and her DC friends only care about the money and the scandals they do.
Speaker 2: I don't know who make these videos, but he pop up a d N. This is supported by air Company worth this. People like Doug.
Speaker 1: Like God, they fucking hate Tammy Baldwin or who keeps making these Kamala Harris commercials that be making her laugh at something, and we know for whatever she laughing at is not what they're talking about.
Speaker 6: She said.
Speaker 4: She said something about undocumented immigrants, and that laugh just so cringey.
Speaker 1: Right, that's not like Kamala Harris let an undocumented criminal offer he robbed me.
Speaker 4: Like I used to rock with Kamala Harris, but then an unidentified immigrant killed my son.
Speaker 1: I feel so now I'm voting for Trump, right, that's the terrible reason to vote for dog.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So it's like, it's crazy because you have Trump, right, his campaign keeps talking about how she is too soft on crime. Meanwhile, the niggas is like, oh man, she was just looking up black man for no reason and letting them starve in the prisons and and and it was massive carceration.
Speaker 12: Boom.
Speaker 5: I'm like, bro, the white people are telling you that she was soft on crime. Do you think that they would be happy if she was? I mean, do you think they would be upset if she was really throwing all the niggas in jail? It is they would focus on a totally different point for their campaign because they don't want that to change.
Speaker 1: See the thing about it is is niggas just believe what other niggas say, so one nigga got locked up.
Speaker 3: Keep the place for you. My perception in here is asked.
Speaker 2: Why are you not connected to the WiFi? I am, but it's not the TDR one. You might be connected to Sherman Phoenix's WiFi.
Speaker 3: No TDR network work connected, disconnected, reconnected my phone just weird.
Speaker 2: So let me saying it was Agatha all along, we do go watch it. You ain't watched it yet. Yeah.
Speaker 5: See as soon as I disconnected from the wifire, I start playing. Okay, which which page am I sending it.
Speaker 2: To send it to?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 2: Just send it to the one you sent it before. I'm already logged into that one, all right. I just sent it. I don't want to die young, okay, So just sorry, y'all.
Speaker 3: I just sent the video.
Speaker 1: It's a bot one that I don't want to die Young song that be playing on TikTok.
Speaker 2: Now I got the whole song. It's actually a bot.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because there are people who were like on TikTok who like they posted video like going down like the fool stuff about her, and like people are saying all of this stuff and this is what it really and like you know, showing everything and I was like, well that and the fact it's like niggas they don't want no fucking women running this country, and because they don't, and it's.
Speaker 3: Crazy because my thing is people. For the longest, the longest.
Speaker 5: We have always heard that a woman cannot run a country because women are too emotional.
Speaker 3: How many niggas are dead because men are emotional?
Speaker 2: Men are always emotional. How many, based on these commercials, Kamala is emotionless.
Speaker 5: Most of the fucking homicides come because a nigga was too emotional and got in his chest. Bro, you are mad because somebody stepped on your Jordan's and shot him. Anyway, you are mad because somebody fucked your bitch and you shot him. You are mad because this nigga is getting money and has a better card than you, so you shot him. Do you not know that jealousy is a fucking emotion, nigga?
Speaker 4: But I feel like any woman that's gonna wear a pantsuit on purpose gotta stand on business.
Speaker 1: You know what, Trump went against two women because then he go against Hillary the first time.
Speaker 6: We wore pants suit, But she didn't stand on business.
Speaker 2: Now she let emails take her out.
Speaker 6: She was like, I carry hot sauce on my person.
Speaker 2: She tried too hard. I was like, really, so they said, this time we're just gonna Actually she teetering on that try.
Speaker 4: Too hard ship. You didn't need to make this stallion out here to talk about hotties for hars.
Speaker 3: I mean everybody using them though.
Speaker 5: Look at w W bro Big Facts, what party now, Sexy Red I was pissed about.
Speaker 6: I can't wait till Tuesday.
Speaker 1: But you know she's supposed to be back on Tuesdayday.
Speaker 2: I know Randy gonna be there.
Speaker 6: The internet they say like they're not fans of this era that.
Speaker 5: Chris Burton says. I don't have a problem with a woman running the country. I just want to make sure she has our best interests as well. So as a woman I know who absolutely positively doesn't have my best interest period, and that is Trump.
Speaker 3: Absolutely positively.
Speaker 5: There's no Republican who has women's best interests like Art None, none.
Speaker 6: No, Bro.
Speaker 5: And I think the problem is people look for perfection and candidates. We are never going to have the perfect Kennedy. It is always always going to come down to the lesser of two evils.
Speaker 2: Period.
Speaker 5: We we have we have that now in the fucking Dayton pool. Our dating pool is the lesser to evils.
Speaker 2: That's what it is.
Speaker 3: It's rarely anybody that you can come be like, damn, man, this person is perfect.
Speaker 2: No, basically I'll take open.
Speaker 5: Okay, closed door holes or former holes, and a lot of the former holes are actually really good women.
Speaker 6: Yeah I didn't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just thought it was.
Speaker 6: Either closed doors holes or open doors former holes.
Speaker 5: Chris says, I think we need to get off the two party system. The other parties are normally all better, especially the Green Party. Like it's it's never gonna come to that point because it's like yeah, so it's like basically like like if you were the type of person like, oh I'm voting independent, you don't vote away and and I'm not saying it like to say like your vote ain't shit. It's just it's never gonna be enough because you know, ain't enough people voting for that motherfucker for it to make a difference.
Speaker 3: You already know who is gonna come down to every single time.
Speaker 2: Every time.
Speaker 5: I mean, this is like you got Pepsi coke and then you got the dollar Tree Cola as the independent party.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just say Cola. So it's like yeah or soda pop who's drinking brown?
Speaker 5: So you saying you prefer former holes because the closet holes are risky. I personally don't respect closet holes. Now, this is hostally acrid podcast, and we know that I am very pro ho. I'm very hoping to say. I just I do not like holes who are closet holes, because closet hole are never just closet holes and quiet holes. The closet holes are always the ones who are always trying to throw shade on the ones who are open holes because they embrace who they are. They know who they are, and they cool with that shit. Either you rock with me or you don't type shit. They are always trying to throw shade on those type of holes to take the attention off of themselves. Just shut up, Like y'all come on the internet every day to volunteer lies we didn't ask for, to volunteer shit that we didn't ask for.
Speaker 1: But those closet holes are also the pigmies you didn't ask for that if you ain't got no cheeks, you was school. Little booties matter too.
Speaker 5: But it's like we can be sitting here having the most intense conversation about politics because of a news story that just hit right. So everybody in social media is focused on this one topic. We're not thinking about no hoes at the moment at all. Here you come making a post about how you ain't a hoe when you really are a hope.
Speaker 2: If we didn't ask you if you was a fucking hoe or not, we don't care if you a ho at all.
Speaker 5: Just and the same niggas who you were trying to impress by saying that you were not a hoe one, most of them already know you a hoe because niggas don't keep their mouth shut, so.
Speaker 2: They already know. So now not only do they know that.
Speaker 5: You a hole, but they know you a liar and they are talking about you like a dog, like, Bro, you see this hope.
Speaker 2: That's literally what they say.
Speaker 5: No, you see this whole I'm talking about the vibrans like it's literally hope.
Speaker 2: Bro. You see this hope, it ain't broke. You see this bitch, Bro, you see this one? No, it's see this hope.
Speaker 1: They literally will say honk.
Speaker 3: Chris said, we be knowing.
Speaker 5: So it's like, bro, while lie, I would rather you just be silent because you don't you don't have to put people in your business. You don't have to lie to keep people out your business. You could just not fucking talk about your business up. No, So now you're being fucking irritating because and and that's what makes niggas want to expose you and put your shit out there. Y. So, now you have niggas who will hop online or wherever else and fucking sub the ship out of you, like, oh yeah, bitches like to hop on here after sucking your dick in the back of a KFC parking lot. Like they'll post shit like that because they see you lying. When had you just shut up ship like that when it came out big parking.
Speaker 6: Lots behind it's not a good establishment.
Speaker 2: It's not that big. So we see you at the counter and no.
Speaker 6: One is ever there.
Speaker 5: So it's just like you, okay, if you're getting getting outside, if you were sucking dick in the back of a KFC parking lot, there could be a reason for that. Have you ever noticed how stuff tastes how it smells. Maybe she like her dick to taste like KFC. Stop talking to so her so her smelling The original recipe is smokesices, I hope not God that is not one of the twelve herbs and spices one. But no, yeah, like you know how, you know how mother fucker do like this when I gotta take when I gotta take some nasty and to kill the taste of it, because that's what I do. I plug my nose, I do it, I swallow it, and then I wait a couple of seconds to kind of like breathe through my mind off a little bit, and once it passes, I breathe again and I can't taste it. That's actually a good way to take shots, like if you don't like like to taste the alcohol. But but everybody taking shots, you do that, you won't even taste it. It just kind of like and breathe out and then you won't taste the do what in then out back parking lot or old old country? But faster, I'm just an old country.
Speaker 2: She already down there where I.
Speaker 3: Can take your Friday dick.
Speaker 1: Like KFC parking lot. Though yes, sorry, you've got options, but that's.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It's a parking lot where you can mind your own black owned business. But I would be happy with the Perkins.
Speaker 5: But I mean, if they always order on KFC off door Dash. I understand why they would have to suck dick in the back of a KFC to get to taste that. Because these hos keep stilling my fucking orders. They keep saying that they're on a fucking bike, and the hose keeps stealing my chicken. I have never, I have never. They don't be on a bike. They don't be on the bike. What happens is they don't have a license or they don't have car insurance. So in order to get around that, because DoorDash requires that for people driving vehicles, they'll lie and say that they're delivering on a bike, but they really pull up in a car. Or if you get an order that says, hey, Chelsea is delivering, but a nigga name Dante Pullo, like here you go, boss is because he doesn't have a license and he can't do this shit in his name, So he didn't talk to his mama or his baby mama or whoever else to open a door dash account under her name for him to do the deliveries on which I always felt was dumb because that income is going to go on their taxes. So if I was like, hey, one bro, you know I'm in a bad spot. I don't got no ls. Let me do this door dash in your name, all right?
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 5: Well, because it's independent contractor work, they don't take the taxes out of that. So now at the end of the year, you were going to get all of that money that I made on door dash, they're gonna send you a tax for him for it. And if you end up going over whatever little income thresholds, you're gonna have to pay taxes on my money because I'm probably not gonna pay that shit to you.
Speaker 2: So that's why.
Speaker 1: So I don't think people think about that way. The amount of money that she gets some child support from him goes down. He's thinking smarter, not harder.
Speaker 3: I don't go about that, not for me anyway.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't pay child support no.
Speaker 5: But but yeah, that's why I never understood why people would allow that, because it's like all of the money spent, and maybe it's because of how much money I was clearing doing all them delivered.
Speaker 2: They only think of up. They think of in the now.
Speaker 1: In the now, I need to come up with six hundred dollars so I can make this card note payment or six hundred dollars to get this off my record or whatever.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna go door dash real quickly. They don't think of it on the.
Speaker 1: Back end, like you did hit this eighteen times, so now we're taxing you based off of six thousand dollars, and they'd be like, what the hell?
Speaker 5: They don't think Chris said, if you rent your car and write it off, I hit them for eleven K back. You know what, when I did that and tried to claim my car rentals as an expense, it actually reduced the amount that I was getting back.
Speaker 3: So I just took that shit off.
Speaker 5: Because that one year when the truck went down, I spent like six K renting cars. But it was like shit, the money that I was making was worth it. Then I wasn't putting miles on my.
Speaker 2: Shit, so I don't even dash. I'd be wanting to do that shit. But then I get up like now I changed my mind.
Speaker 3: I think I'm gonna start back.
Speaker 6: Not wrong, I.
Speaker 3: Missed the extra money.
Speaker 2: That's the only reason why I want to do it.
Speaker 1: But then it's about to be the winter time and I'm not going to be out here and the be week in the winter, car smelling life like.
Speaker 2: Silt shock.
Speaker 3: Man, I missed them.
Speaker 5: Winner rates them extra like five seven whatever dollars per order on every order.
Speaker 2: Man, Who, I can't do that.
Speaker 1: I work from home now, so I definitely don't want to be out here dropping your ass food off.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and it's crazy because look how much I was doing deliveries, whether it was door Dash, glob Hub, Amazon.
Speaker 3: What do I hate most in anything?
Speaker 2: Driving?
Speaker 5: But the money was That's that's how you know the money was good because you know how much I hate driving.
Speaker 2: And you were in that big ass truck and.
Speaker 3: I was out here all the time.
Speaker 2: No, it wasn't.
Speaker 3: No, I just said I was renting cars.
Speaker 2: Oh I didn't know that. I'm sorry, I'm tired.
Speaker 5: All that gas having to put it was cheaper because I could get an intermediate sized car whatever versus putting gas in the f fifty som h.
Speaker 2: Yad's quick shout out to my assurance.
Speaker 6: Insurance on what insurance?
Speaker 2: Well, okay, I'm like, what do you got insurance?
Speaker 13: Not just that, but so like the HR lady always, I feel like the ship should be wanting people to do like I mean, you're going to do it because it's a medical thing.
Speaker 6: But like you don't never really want to do it when you actually do it.
Speaker 4: But then I found out that like we get a centums for having like insurance if you signed up from your stupidized apps. Asked me to sign Yeah, so yeah, I did a whole bunch of laps around my job today and made like eighty five hours.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because when I was at cold they made us download this happening. We just did these questionnaires or just checked off these items. Every week we collect points and it literally paid us back for whatever they took off for in insurance. And then they covered our gym membership. So as long as you go to the gym eight times a month, you didn't have to pay your gym membership.
Speaker 4: So they we had to sign up, and then we had like this biometric screening testing, which is real simple shit that just check your height, check your way, and then they prick your finger.
Speaker 2: Oh you're being my take a bloods out, see if you crackhead or that so so, and.
Speaker 6: Then if you sign up for the app, I've give you seventy bucks getting paid then it was five.
Speaker 4: Dollars because you took the little bio screen, and then I got an extra sixty bucks because I have a smart watch and I couldn't have watched to the app, so it'll attract my steps as I want.
Speaker 2: As I just walked, you got an extra watch charger?
Speaker 1: See if you got one? I lost minds somebody. I just need the charger count and you don't even have the old charging style anymore. And my phone is the only phone is still in the house that needs the old cord. Everybody else got the USBC.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Chursey, he was making like a thousand a week, So I had a goal.
Speaker 5: I was just talking to my friend about this, and I was like, whenever I was doing deliveries, it was a lot easier instead of just like kind of driving blind to make a goal to say, okay, each day that I'm doing deliveries, I got a goal of making at least one hundred dollars a day.
Speaker 6: That's my bad.
Speaker 5: And it's like it might not seem like a lot, but it's like by the end of the week, you know, like that's an extra seven hundred dollars just in that week, in addition to you know, whatever else I got going up, and that one week, that's already my mortgage for the month, plus an additional bill.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you a question, though, how long would you have to have been outside to make your one hundred dollars goal?
Speaker 5: It all deed like that hundred dollars honestly didn't take no time to come up. Depending on the area that you went, you did me in so many words. Give it totorial on how to properly door dash for a season.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was.
Speaker 5: I personally loved door dashing and like the Third War and Bayview areas, especially Bayview.
Speaker 2: So basically stay on my side of town and I'm good.
Speaker 5: Bayview area was so fucking clutch because those people down there, they can order something and you look at the fucking delivery distance and then it'll be like zero point six miles. They work from home, and the order they tipped you fucking ten dollars to go literally two blocks around the corner.
Speaker 2: Convenience, like you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: So it's like it just it really depends. But then you have motherfuckers who thought that you were going to.
Speaker 2: Come up.
Speaker 5: To Mad Chicken on North Avenue on the east side by Saint Mary's and drive all the way to brown your Road for two dollars and fifty cent because they didn't tip it off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a wild.
Speaker 5: Because two seventy five is door Dash's base rate pay when there's no extra incentives or promotions going on.
Speaker 3: So it's like.
Speaker 1: I made the mistake one day and order from Checkers to my house because I forgot there's no Checkers on.
Speaker 2: The south side.
Speaker 1: It's only three in the city, right, and I forgot that, so I ordered Checkers. It was like it was like, uh, North Avenue right here, and then on seventy six in Capital.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because you got that one by you, it's the one right there, and then there's right up there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's only three of them in the whole city.
Speaker 2: And I forgot that, and they were I feel like they did because.
Speaker 5: They even took the one that was on East Capital. Damn me really for the cry because.
Speaker 2: Like it was just.
Speaker 5: Great it was there because they were right down the street. And sometimes I just wanted to go get some fucking rice and gravy. Bro I wouldn't even get nothing else. I would just order rice, plain steam white rice and gravy.
Speaker 6: We got.
Speaker 2: Because they turned one into a mister Bees.
Speaker 1: So it's one that it's one that like like there's one on my side of town that the new China, but fe over there it ain't the same.
Speaker 2: We took the family one day. It wasn't the same. It didn't feel I.
Speaker 6: Don't like that.
Speaker 3: So that's that's part of the reason why I am obsessed with ses.
Speaker 2: It wasn't.
Speaker 1: I just said it wasn't the same. The new China, but one that used to be on Brown Deer Road. Now that's the Chinese spot I would go to often.
Speaker 2: I got is he still open?
Speaker 4: It was?
Speaker 3: Actually I thought it was two Chinese face over there.
Speaker 5: It was one on this side where likes.
Speaker 1: And they closed both of them because the one across the way by Dots got closed first because it closed the same month the used bookstore closed.
Speaker 5: You're talking about Saint Joe's Chris and went across the street from there, because I hear a lot about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the one treating them. They family love that one.
Speaker 3: I've never I hear a lot of people love that, but I've never I've never been there.
Speaker 2: They fried chickens on point Yeah, Yeah, and it's been there for years.
Speaker 5: It don't look like a Chinese I've always known it was a Chinese place, even without going in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they got a yellow sign on the corner. The windows are yellow. Why is it red and yellow? Just a nonymous the Chinese? Damn you right? The town sign you got damn red and gold and red and yellow chopsticks is white and red? In't it? That's white on.
Speaker 6: They love whites.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying this. The Chinese yellow they've been calling them yellow people was white.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but Wa young wal walk sign was with black and white though, the only white and niggas, So that's that.
Speaker 6: Didn't know, night terrible.
Speaker 2: I love the South Side, though, I get a little bit of everything over there. When it comes to pool choices, now, I'm picky with my bitches.
Speaker 6: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: I still have a donut left, yes, a couple of bottles left, and I gotta order some or water tomorrow.
Speaker 2: I meant to order some earlier.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I want to thank everybody for tuning in for our return.
Speaker 2: I still did three hours.
Speaker 5: I am very happy to be back. I don't know it just if I needed time away, you know what I mean. But actually like being back. I wasn't sure how it was gonna go. I was honestly kind of nervous about recording the pot again because they had been so long.
Speaker 2: I didn't know. I don't know.
Speaker 6: I just.
Speaker 3: You know, and and now I see that is it's just it's in.
Speaker 6: You man, You just.
Speaker 2: It's just us sitting on the couch how it all started.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but it's nice and being able to, you know, give Wan something to do on Sundays again, since that's all he's just never.
Speaker 2: Seen his niggas so goddamn happy. You know, as much as these niggas threatened to quit on.
Speaker 4: Me, you don't realize how you know, you don't realize how nerve wrecking some ship is until you have to.
Speaker 6: It is like when you like, I like, going to work is one thing, but I know for sure it's two days out the window of the house. Be a wade. I love baby k sometimes get away.
Speaker 1: Look the fact that I work from home now, see, because one of the biggest issues when we would pod to like one o'clock in the morning ship and then I have to still get up and make it to work. Now I can just I don't even gotta do that, bro. My computer is right next to the bed. I just gotta roll over and cut that ship on. I just gotta have the energy.
Speaker 2: As I could if I want to, but I gotta I got it. I can do all that shit, but I got like two to three months.
Speaker 1: Basically, this setup is at home too, so I just connect my laptop to the deck to the doc and work.
Speaker 5: I really do need to do one, like I feel like, especially because Chris said I'm waiting for us to make a sitcom off this, I feel like I'm seeing the success because I didn't not everything because I wasn't fucking as early as she was, and it's a lot of differences. But after seeing the success of Miss Pat's show, like in her telling her like based off of her I was watching her, I feel like, damn, bro, I could have made it.
Speaker 1: We keep telling you that we used to tell you back in the day that what you They're not gonna like it. They're not gonna say we kept telling you No, me and me, they fucked with you.
Speaker 2: Slaine's for you. You didn't want to.
Speaker 5: Do it well because I always thought people was just like you know how there are people who fuck with you, and then it's people who like they just don't want to fuck with you. You know what I'm saying, Like they just I don't want to be on that bitch bad size of lemon. You know, Yeah, I don't want to get you.
Speaker 6: You don't know how to relax.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, she was in she was in the comments earlier.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so.
Speaker 2: Not her, not talking about her.
Speaker 6: We love her.
Speaker 2: If you get them together, it's they bad.
Speaker 6: Gonna tell you that you're stupid either, That's that's all.
Speaker 1: So if you make a sitcom, they have to be together. You ever watch Grownish? So when Haley and Chloe was on the show and they played off of each other, that would be Terry and Nikky on Me and Me sick com. They have to be together or else they can't be on the show. And till Terry gets fired.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I just.
Speaker 6: Got yeah.
Speaker 1: But the spinoff has to be the variety show where we make the Heaven as a call center.
Speaker 6: Show.
Speaker 5: There are a lot there are a lot of things that I feel like I could be success successful, and I just I don't have the capital.
Speaker 2: To a lot of us, we don't have the capital. I'm telling you.
Speaker 1: But if I win the lottery, I am going to go ahead and split my money down the middle.
Speaker 5: And I don't want to pitch my idea to Tyler Perry because I don't want him to steal my idea and put bag wigs on everything.
Speaker 1: I don't put bad wigs on it, even if he supports the idea, DoD I was watching Miss pat the jug probably was No.
Speaker 2: What's the other light Shami Moore.
Speaker 6: Had like a black ass?
Speaker 2: He might have.
Speaker 6: I was watching it's the movie with Blair Underwood.
Speaker 2: That nigga don't win evil. You know how you're talking about shows you gotta watch from the beginning in the heat of the night.
Speaker 6: She whooped his ass with some hot grits.
Speaker 2: Damn Marvin Gator.
Speaker 5: Oh that one with with Blair Underwood in it, that was with George Gonna tell her that was her.
Speaker 2: She was in there like this wig Layne Whitfield was the mama the family that praise.
Speaker 3: No, no, you sure, oh no, the family that praise. I didn't watch that. That was the woman's.
Speaker 5: Okay, No, it wasn't woman. Art thou loose because that was the one that had TD Jakes in it.
Speaker 2: That's not Tyler Perry. But that still might have been bad wigs. He wouldn't. He wasn't in there as a preacher in Tyler Perry movie. And women aren't down. I don't know man been because that was when what's the one where Angela basset went down South? Because I think that's the movie you're talking about that if I started seeing just go to Tyler Perry in on Wikipedia. That's a damn shame that this man has made.
Speaker 3: So because see now we only got a couple of minutes later.
Speaker 1: Now, nigga, we're way past the replay value. Is that the one where we found out that uh uh Shad Moss was really somebody else's.
Speaker 2: Keeping okay family reunion? Yeah see.
Speaker 6: Okay, but that's Aylerry production.
Speaker 2: I'm saying T. D.
Speaker 3: Jakes was in that movie because I remember that he was.
Speaker 2: Touching on her. It's in the Tyler Perry category. You're just not here right. I'm saying I knew that he was in the movie where he was doing because.
Speaker 1: Clifton Pole has a shady track record, like he has done some great work, but my god, have you but my guy, you are a fuck nigga and a lot of your roles so when you are playing the upstanding citizen, we don't believe you. So we know that because that's when she put that nigga in the shower for like a day, like you just.
Speaker 2: Leave a criple nigga. Ain't that wood hairs?
Speaker 4: Brother, that's Boris Kojo, Cujah Boris Kojo.
Speaker 6: In a bad afro wig. What movie.
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 6: Because I'm like, I'll just watched it.
Speaker 2: What's the one where Madida.
Speaker 6: That's got Was it was sad?
Speaker 2: Was it really sad? Yeah, that's where the McClean sisters are all in it. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And Tasha K. Smith with her loud ass it wasn't sad. She was just trifling.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was sa. She's a terrible ass mom. He could have he album could have did better.
Speaker 4: He could have also not let little like whoever her drug dealer boyfriend was warm up like that. I'm like, like, bro, you too be you want to be James Bond, but hands like, bro, you shrink her ball?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: That is so funny, dude, you know what.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm gonna do. I'm finna go out here and watch all the Tyler Perry plays because.
Speaker 2: The plays the plays be funny.
Speaker 1: Because there's this one clip where a chick where it is Medea and the big black woman that be on his shoulds all the time, and they talking to this young lady and They basically trying to tell her, like, stop cheating on your husband because there's a dude. So I guess the kid must have got shot or something that he's in the hospital and he needs blood transfusion. So the husband comes home, he's trying to find out what's going on with the kid and whatnot, and the nurse comes to the house, was like, uh, yeah, you know, I just I came to let y'all notice that.
Speaker 2: So it's my son.
Speaker 1: Okay, do I need to get blood? And he was like, no, we can't take blood from you. It was like, why can't you take blood? It's like because you're not a match. And the wife is like, oh my god, what do you mean he's not a watch and madea was like cause you know that that man is not the daddy. And then the girl was like, who's the daddy? When I tell you Medea got up and was raided to just fight because you know that he not the daddy. Why are you acting like this? They moved the first They moved a couch out the way they were standing on the fake Tyler.
Speaker 2: White skinned niggas gotta win somehow.
Speaker 6: Rick Fox is not a great actor, never been a great actor.
Speaker 2: Is the Greenwood.
Speaker 3: No, the only thing I remember seeing him in is the fucking game.
Speaker 2: He was in Meet the Browns when he's in something else because he's a dad.
Speaker 6: It was Angela Bast's love.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm thinking of love interest.
Speaker 1: That's the one where she went down south because she want she got inherited this house and she.
Speaker 5: Had a whole bunch of family brown brownies. She was a whole bitch and that I've never watched.
Speaker 3: He got game. Really, I never had an interest, so I didn't give a fuck about that.
Speaker 6: I do not like.
Speaker 2: Who it was a real Dawson and went out bad in a couple of super slought.
Speaker 6: I'm like, you cheated on.
Speaker 2: Jesus ship all she had aids and a wrench.
Speaker 4: This is gonna go to the n b A and you fucking the ballhead nigga showing you around campus.
Speaker 5: See ballhead niggas is never no good. Ball Head niggas always creating problems.
Speaker 6: But that's bad management, Like you gonna cheat on the nigga who finished goes to the league. He finn up being rich, rich bitch, and.
Speaker 4: You fucked the ball head nigga in the leather jacket he was out here looking like Morpheus in this movie.
Speaker 5: Oh you wasn't ship before you was Bob. Damn excuse me, I forgot. God damn, you wasn't ship before you was Bob. So you tech me technically, don't count as a ball nigga.
Speaker 2: That ain't shit.
Speaker 6: You just.
Speaker 2: You count.
Speaker 6: Is he the one to introduce the white girls? I feel like that's the scene in the White Bason. I mean it's Rick Fox. I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 2: Seek about some Tuesday. He was in Blue Chip. He was in Eddie. What the fun was Eddie when she was coaching the Knicks.
Speaker 5: So y'all just love a feel good sports story. Yeah, that was in my back for me, the only like sports theme thing space Jam, like Mike.
Speaker 2: Dog was in Sharknado three.
Speaker 6: Angel.
Speaker 5: I definitely watched Angels in the Outfield and Little Giants.
Speaker 3: I used to watch those is my ship. But like as an adult, like I just like, if you want to.
Speaker 6: Watch the just watch the replacements.
Speaker 2: That's all that is. Everybody grew up so like that that wasn't the thing.
Speaker 3: Like, honestly, I never I never watched Hardball.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what the.
Speaker 5: With the Little Boy with Keanu Reeves when the little Boy got kids. So so I know the little boy dies, but I never watched hardball.
Speaker 6: First of all, he don't even want to be down here in the ghetto.
Speaker 2: He just got gambling.
Speaker 4: So you're gonna coach a little league team, Now, that's a feel good sports because even after g Baby died.
Speaker 2: Like he get them and like they win and oh, bad news bears.
Speaker 3: But that's because but I'm talking about the Billy Bob Thornton by.
Speaker 1: Bob Billy Bob is a horrible person and anything he's in. Everybody with kids, he's a horrible person and anything he's in.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I'm just I'm not a you know, okay, you know what. No, No iron Man he directed them.
Speaker 2: If Robert Downey Jr. Had to go to jail get his ship together.
Speaker 1: And if you take a look at iron Man, he's really just fucking Downy Junr.
Speaker 2: And with a lot of damn money.
Speaker 6: Not like a villain or something.
Speaker 2: What would he do. He's a fucking angry drunk.
Speaker 6: You don't got no Marvel characters for that.
Speaker 2: No, why not?
Speaker 6: He sounded like the incredible Hawk if you ask me.
Speaker 2: No Billy, but he be red Hawk. No definitely let Harrison Ford do it. Arison Ford is not an angry drunk in his roles.
Speaker 6: But let Arison Ford be the president.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's not like he ain't been the president before Air Force one probably who knows.
Speaker 5: Hey, that was just on TV the other night. We was watching Pastor of fifty seven. Before we start watching Golden Girls.
Speaker 6: The TV watched Murder of sixteen hundred and dig it with catalog.
Speaker 2: I mean there's two version. I was looking at it on YouTube TV, but I was tired.
Speaker 5: But I was tired, Oh speaking to you. I got the bills, please do because that's the only entertainment I got. I watched it on my only person.
Speaker 2: It's like three people who tell me that, no, it's.
Speaker 5: Well, it wasn't off because I was just because I finally watched Fast X. Jason know that was that was a good one. I actually fast X made me. I'm just not watching it.
Speaker 6: He was.
Speaker 5: I can't and because because of how it ended, you know there's gonna be another one. I can't wait. Bring him the fun back. I have never ever sat here and said and said, oh, I can't wait till the next past I've never said that ever in my life.
Speaker 2: But now I can't give it here, give it here, whoever back? Bro was like.
Speaker 3: Bro Bro Weekend at Bernie's to a brand new level.
Speaker 2: BRO was like you are.
Speaker 6: I love?
Speaker 2: I let it play at work tomorrow.
Speaker 1: I let it play over here on the laptop while I'm helping folks figure out what they spent all their damn money on this week.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Mante, coldest bad guy ever. So the siblings are green here.
Speaker 2: I'll just said I'll watch it tomorrow.
Speaker 1: And I checked out when they was driving Ferrari's on ice caps jumping submarines.
Speaker 2: Okay, I Left's.
Speaker 6: Audition to be like DC, y'all gotta let me be Lobo.
Speaker 2: Give listen. I'm not.
Speaker 1: I don't want nobody to do anything DC until I see what the fuck they're trying to do.
Speaker 2: All I know is this Superman. It's it's just gun is smarter and and and and it was.
Speaker 5: Good for me because Jason Momoa is the whole reason why I even bothered to watch it. And this was before his character, because before I knew what his character, because like Mante told me, he was like Bro, he didn't tell me the movie, which is actually very good for my taking we clap it up for Bro. He didn't ruin the movie for me, but he told he was, like, dude, Jason momoasis best villain, best villain, he nailed his brow.
Speaker 3: Oh see, I'll watched it on Amazon. I think Amazon plan.
Speaker 4: After I watched it. I think I just made Facebook. I don't want to tell me what, Bro, Jason, that's bad guy.
Speaker 2: This is the time for the first yep.
Speaker 5: And y'all know I love Jason Momoa, so I watched it because he's in Like see, I got fucking addicted to see on Apple TV that show is actually good, but it's Jason Momoa ship. So I finally sat down and watched it, and this nigga is the fucking greatest.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 6: Ship.
Speaker 5: Just Bro saying he was so evil get entertaining. He was like a bisexual thanos. I would call him a bisexual thanoms, maybe metro sexual thanos.
Speaker 6: It was some kind of sexual.
Speaker 1: The fact that bisexual Undertaker is the first thing that popped in my head.
Speaker 6: Yo, niggas on Twitter, bisexual Undertaker.
Speaker 5: It's either bisexual Undertaker or b d s M Undertaker. Those are the two names he got.
Speaker 2: But the crazy part is Rhea keeps bringing that ship up to him.
Speaker 6: He can he can't be like metrosexual Sky.
Speaker 1: They keep saying, Ria keeps bringing up bisexual undertaker to him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why is Tracy did on my.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I definitely I really enjoyed.
Speaker 5: I really enjoy seeing Jason Momoa in Fast X like this nigga is he's so charismatic, Like you can't You're supposed to be like, man, fuck this guy, but you like.
Speaker 6: All that first Bro, he has a motive. He is ready for the smoke.
Speaker 2: He's justified.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, he's he's absolutely justified in wanting all of you niggas to suffer.
Speaker 6: So since we talk about.
Speaker 2: You see what said, oh.
Speaker 3: The audacity about the m c U. We talked about that on the show before that.
Speaker 1: Was like one of her We talked about our show, how she said that ship. Yet you are part of the same franchise.
Speaker 2: That'll be into space.
Speaker 4: All I'm saying is, when you go back and watch the very first Fast this was about a niggas stealing cars and street race. I don't know where we went from stealing cars, street racing, saving the world Black Ops team.
Speaker 6: What the fuck happened?
Speaker 5: It's funny that you say that because I just saw it. I just saw this post the day before.
Speaker 2: Yesterday, the street Avengers.
Speaker 5: No, somebody was like, oh well I stopped watching you know, Fast and Fears after it stopped being about racing. It was like, Bro, stop being about racing and like literally Fast and Furious too. And they showed a clip of them driving on the boat remy boat.
Speaker 2: The dude who when they jumped when they jumped out the car.
Speaker 1: So Domond Letty can catch each other over a fucking bridge, no net, no rope, no parachute, nothing, only to land on top of another moving car.
Speaker 4: Ben Diesel took a dodge charge and a chain and he whipped another car off a bridge that was collapsing.
Speaker 6: No, when did this go from street racing and to we saved the world with They're not even stealing cars.
Speaker 2: Bro on the cap the world fan, We have real life criminals out here.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I but for those who are still you know, like listening, you got some some good content for you to get through your work day. You're almost halfway through your workday.
Speaker 6: No, but.
Speaker 5: It is just like the situations are like so far fetched, like even in the last one, like Bro, ain't watched, but even in the.
Speaker 2: Last one, I don't care.
Speaker 5: A time Bros like feel the Car and Fly Fly, Yeah, let me jump out this movie Car.
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 3: I didn't watch that. I didn't get you that.
Speaker 6: That should really.
Speaker 2: No because we don't want no more tyresee.
Speaker 5: I also wasn't expecting and and I think that I wasn't expecting all of the different like cameos and characters and stuff like people who were in this one, Like I didn't know like Pete Davison was gonna pop up, or like fucking Captain Marvel Bree Larsen, like like I didn't know all of these people was in it. But you also know how much I hate previews because I don't because I'm like, they show you the best parts and then by the time you see him in the movie, you'd be like, it ain't exciting no more.
Speaker 2: Show you the part and take it out the movie.
Speaker 5: Bro, I still want to run niggas the fade about putting Hawk on that ship like he was in fucking and then we got the hawk Buster.
Speaker 1: And they did that to the last Joker movie. There's a bunch of things that they use in the preview that they did not put in the movie at all.
Speaker 3: Oh, you mean the one that's a fucking musical, so I wouldn't dare go see it?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, The musical part, honestly is not why the movie fucking sucks.
Speaker 6: Ass.
Speaker 2: The whole fucking storyline is the big fuck you the Warner Brothers.
Speaker 3: Tyresee is actually the national treasurer Fast and Furious.
Speaker 2: No, he is not.
Speaker 1: You know the phrase one where I'd be like, earn that paycheck, Gable, I got it from saying that about Tyrese, because at the end of the day, he is fucking just in the movies for comic relief. He is just there to crack one liner and get a paycheck somewhere.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, I'm not saying that, sake. That's where I told you that.
Speaker 6: That's the point of me being hit. Do you see all of the people that they put in.
Speaker 3: The Fast and a Few you're talking about period or just his last one.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, just in the core five, Okay.
Speaker 6: What Tyresse does, Luda, Chris can do it all in one. He's smart and he's funny. What the fucking romans only here because he was in the second one?
Speaker 5: Well, he's not, So they can't merge Luda and Tyreese's character because Tyresee's character is supposed to be the irresponsible kind of dummy. That's you know, he's he's supposed to be the fuck up. He's supposed to be the fuck up. I mean, Luda, he's the smart one. He's the tech guy. He's the one with the no how and the ship. Like, he can't be the dummy and the smart guy.
Speaker 6: No, he can be the smart.
Speaker 2: They needed some plots fuck ups move the story.
Speaker 6: Ben Diesel is supposed to be the one that get us in the trap and then save us.
Speaker 5: All No, he's not supposed to get you in the ship and save you. He's just supposed to be the fuck up. Everybody needs the funk up in the group. If you look at back when all of us were hanging around, I'm pretty sure all of us can point out the fuck up it was Ken.
Speaker 2: Ken was our Tyresee in to another episode.
Speaker 5: Look my comics said Ken, because you know, Kim was our Tyrese. My tad Ben Diesel he's the one that's always trying to keep family. So yeah, I'm lady about the funk because I was violent and I couldn't be Mia.
Speaker 2: Which one was mea me and Dom's sister.
Speaker 1: Okay, so who was the one that Tyrese and and uh Luda was trying to get with and she didn't want either one of them?
Speaker 5: So you're looter because you're the tech guy. You Han because you're always eating snacks.
Speaker 2: Hana was always eating bro the last one, he was high as fucking The third one, uh bow wow.
Speaker 3: So yeah, damn, we're the fast and furious. The only thing we're missing is Ama.
Speaker 2: Well no, I mean like it's just the reason why we had these shows. He's the reason why we own these wild ass missions.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but he's the one always trying to keep the family together.
Speaker 5: And and if and if and if we're going by the first one, MA would be vinced because he don't like nobody knew because many he showed it.
Speaker 2: I forgot all about Evince. The fun happened to Vince, but it happened to them all. See it works.
Speaker 1: Damn, what really happened that he just leave for real? So we ten movies in and you ain't came back around once.
Speaker 3: No, I think he got mad at Vince and kicked him out of the family.
Speaker 1: But what I'm saying is, even if you get kicked out the family, you still ain't came around. You ain't checked on VN Like nothing these niggas been on TV at least.
Speaker 6: Well I've been going forward.
Speaker 5: John took the l okay Yo when I don't think he really did. You know how we always think people did and then they come back.
Speaker 6: He was beating these niggas in this small glass house that might be up there with the elevator.
Speaker 3: Mate, ass didn't vince dying fire.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying, Like, didn't he died? I don't know. It's five. Tokyo Drift No.
Speaker 1: Three was Tokyo Drift, but the way they made the order be it probably could have been because Hans came back one day.
Speaker 6: So it's faster ferious is too fast?
Speaker 2: Tokyo Drift.
Speaker 3: The fast I called myself swiping fast and it was like, gay, I think.
Speaker 6: It was fast five?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it was the fast the Furious.
Speaker 4: I'm like, if you want to watch the faster and furious, bro, just go and watch Fast five on that because you really didn't miss nothing in the first four.
Speaker 6: Should don't get.
Speaker 2: Cracked in make you want to watch the one that's just called definitely died. Did this car blow the order of this ship?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Fast five is when we got when we got the rock.
Speaker 2: I think it was the Fast the Furious, but the fourth one or just Fast and Furious?
Speaker 6: Who the hell left for shock?
Speaker 3: It could have been during the time I ship on the toilet seat. Who knows?
Speaker 2: Like, who knows? Man? Who knows the order of this ship? Do you think you have a toilet line a theme park?
Speaker 6: Rid they got a video game too?
Speaker 1: I know that a video game. That game was trash, so much money. Yeah, it was just Fast and Furious. Well we knew that was gonna happen. It wasn't bad and it will be.
Speaker 6: This one is going straight, This one is going.
Speaker 3: Bro okay, So he got killed with Luke hoibsmn oh okay.
Speaker 1: The Fast and the Furious, Too Fast, too Furious, The Fast and the Furious Tokyo drift Fast and Furious Fast five, Fast and Furious, which is six furious seven the Fate of the Furious, which was eight f nine Fast X.
Speaker 5: When you like when you when you say them like out loud like this, it really sounded like a porn franchise.
Speaker 1: Thank you for calling, Thank you for testing calling, thank you tuned it into another episode obviously awkward. We are back to business so you will catch us every Sunday eight ish.
Speaker 2: I was here on time and we didn't say what was your fault? This up?
Speaker 1: Look bruh, that's why he didn't call the show. You you've seen them backyards of backyard. It was a lot of swings on them back big facts.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I definitely want to thank you guys for welcoming me back. I really really, really really really do appreciate all of the support, So make sure you tune in every single Sunday Live, or you can check us out on all of your favorite streaming platforms every Tuesday. When we dropped at ten am, so until next time, we got a hope