Speaker 1: Bill Cunningham, the Great America. WelCom is Paulity Frosty two b up round in christ Begs Fangers peeed up on Sunday against the Brownies. They're dangerous, I think, Moeger tells me. In the last ten games against Cleveland, the Bengals are two and eight, which isn't too good despite the fact that Shaun Watson continues to have difficulties. The Mistake on the Lake is going to be a hard place for the Bengals to play. We'll see what happens, but until then, there's much confusion, according to Tony Bender and others, about what is status you won and is it good or bad for the country. Should we not vote for those on the Reapportionment boarder, should we let the retired judges simply reminisce with academics and a point whoever they would like? And then thirdly that means we're done voting in the state of Ohio for the members of the Reapportionment Board plus the Attorney General. David Yost had a big arrest yesterday involving one hundred and thirty two arrests. Are trying to buy and sell sex in the state of Ohio. But first of all, David Yoast, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And Dave, first of all, can you tell the American people and a capsule, because I think there's much confusion about issue one? What is state Issue one? Vote yes or no? But first of all, describe that to the American people. What is statusue won in the state of Ohio.
Speaker 2: Well, let's start at the top. It's bad and you should vote no. And you and I are going to talk about this for a few minutes and talk about why it's bad. But I'm not asking you to take my word for it. Go read the damned thing. And if at the end of it you don't understand it, vote no. Because they want to put these words in our constitution. They're never coming out if they go in, and you should understand what they're trying to do to your constitution.
Speaker 3: Before you vote yes. But why is it bad?
Speaker 2: If we're starters? You already talked about it in your opening right now. If you don't like the district lines that get drawn, you get to vote against the governor, you get to vote against the Secretary of State, and in order do you can throw the bums out and say you didn't play fair. That doesn't happen, and there's a reason that it doesn't happen. We have had successfully better more fair lines. Can we do better yet? I'm sure that we can. But the fact of the matter is we've had a reform that was voted in twenty fifteen and twenty eighteen. Seventy percent of Ohians voted for that. What they want to do now is throw that out and enshrine an unaccountable group of people that is going to have a constitutional mandate to crack up the cities, split up cities and counties and school districts, communities of interest in favor of trying to make the Democratic Party more competitive. That's what this is about. It has nothing to do with fairness, and it is all about a revenge play from the former Chief Justice who just can't believe she didn't have the authority to order the elected General Assembly around to do whatever she wanted to do. Is a terrible, terrible idea.
Speaker 1: All I now, I'm going to read to the American people, with your permission, mister Attorney General, the first sentence on the ballot itself. So if you're a voter, don't rely upon the Great American or David Yost, listen to this. A majority yes vote is necessary for the amendment to pass. The proposed amendment would one repeal constitutional protections against gerrymandering approved on nearly three quarters of the Ohio electors participating in the state wide elections of twenty fifteen and eighteen, and eliminate the long standing ability of Ohio citizens to hold the representatives accountable first to hand pablishing fair state legislative and congressional districts there. It is so the party that demands democracy, the party that are called Democrats, want to take away as a citizen, your right to vote for members on the Reapportionment Board. Is that correct?
Speaker 2: That is exactly correct. You get to vote for him. Now, you don't get to vote for him if you vote yes on Issue one.
Speaker 1: It's unbelievable. So briefly, there's seven members of the board every ten years that get together after the census. And the members of the board are the governor, I think we vote for the governor. The secretary of State, we vote for the secretary of state, the auditor of state, we vote for that person. Then there's two from theslature, four from the legislatures, plit two from the House, two from the Senate. We vote for them, including Democrats. There's mandatory Democrats on the Reapportionment Board, and we vote for these men and women to say, Okay, every ten years, do your job, and we vote. If this thing passes, there's no more voting. The appell judges. Maybe my wife among others, would get together. Get five Democrats, five Republicans, five independents. The people of Ohio will no longer vote for members of the Reapportionment Board, and away we go for the next for the rest of the century. David Yost, how stupid is that?
Speaker 2: I almost can't add anything to that. But let me try that fifteen member board you talked about. If you have been a vetter, if you've been on the active or reserve status in the United States military, you can't serve. If in the last five years you've been part of law enforcement, you've been a cop, you can't serve. You're a public employee, you're disqualified. And how about this. Do you know how much it's going to cost to do it? Nobody knows because it just says, whatever you want.
Speaker 3: We have to spend it.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like this consumer Protection bureauer Rich Quarter used to run. They just take the money out of the federal reserve. I guess, and you know, however much you want, you get it. There's no zero accountability, judicial review. It's limited to one tiny question. Everything else off the table. You can't even bring a lawsuit, there will be no challenges.
Speaker 1: There's no accountability.
Speaker 2: These people are being elected as the right hand of God to do what they think is right. That's not the way we work. We have separation of powers, we have accountability, we have judicial review, we have the people who get to decide who they are, who is in charge, and what they're allowed to do. The first part of the Constitution says all political power is adherents and the people. But what this Issue one does is it says, notwithstanding any other part of the Constitution, to the contry ray, we're going to do these things, which means, folks, the people are no longer in charge once this goes into effect.
Speaker 1: And I would assume none of these proposals ever happen in so called blue states. You will never see California, New York, Connecticut, Oregon ever propose something like this, because they have complete control, and when the Democrats had complete control with Ted Strickland, etc. No one brought these things because the Democrats are in charge. So if Democrats keep losing statewide elections, let's change the rules, whether it's involves jerry mandering, or get rid of the filibuster, or get ready to the Electora College. If you don't win, change the rules. And they're selling this thing as something it isn't, which is about democracy, I would encourage citizens to read the first sentence of the constitutional amendment on the ballot and say, yeah, I'll take some of that. I don't want to vote anymore. I want these unelected bureaucrats to spend unlimited amounts of money every ten years in draw districts and slice up Warren County, slice up Hamilton County, slice up Claremont County the fits some academic pursuit, and I don't want to vote anymore, And that I'd be the message.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: Secondly, I see in the Columbus Dispatch yesterday's headline state wide sting leads to one hundred and thirty two arrests for trying to buy sex. Can you explain the state wide operation that you headed as the Attorney General.
Speaker 2: Yeah, over one hundred law enforcement agencies across the state along with social agencies, did a coordinated sting last week and it was focused on the buying of sex in Ohio. Here's the thing, human trafficking runs because of money. Nobody does the dirty, stinky criminal business that could send you to prison of human trafficking if they're not making money, not making a lot of money at it. So in addition to going after the traffickers, which we do, hammer and Tong, we're also trying to send a message to the people, mostly men, who buy sex in Ohio, don't do that. You're you're at the very least taking the risk of your complicit and human trafficking very likely actually complicit. If we can take away the money from the marketplace, the marketplace will drive up, dry up.
Speaker 1: I want to read from the story, David Yost. Among those arrested Charles Arnold, fifty five of Dayton. Charles Arnold, who is the chief Fire Inspector for the High Department of Commerce. These are the defendant's criminal Secondly, Jeffrey Startzman, sixty eight of Brookville, a former prosecutor, magistrate and serves on the Montgomery County Alcohol, Drug, Addiction and Mental Health Board and John Hughes thirty five, who works for the State Treasurer's office and referees high school sports. Unbelievable.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Equally unbelievable is that we had twenty some of those guys in addition to the Johns, that were looking to do kind of more normal things. I guess we had a couple of dozen people guys who are trying to buy sex from miners. They thought they thought they were meeting a kid.
Speaker 1: It was always so did these events? Did these events actually occur or this thing operation kept them from occurring?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: So what they do is the officers impersonate a identity of the minor or what have you, and arranges a meet and we've got all the texts or the telephone calls or what have you. So that's the way it works.
Speaker 1: And I would assume this Jeffrey Startzman character sixty eight years old, former prosecutor and magistrate. He serves on the Montgomery County Drug and Alcoholic Treatment Board. He probably has accessed to lots of young women, and I guess boys also are a young men that have difficulties. And then John Hughes as a referee in high school thirty five years old. He is a high school referee, access to children, lava? What role does that? What work does human trafficking play with illegals and those coming across the border, the vulnerability of young women, young men, boys and girls? What does it play into at the wide open southern border we have? What does it play into this?
Speaker 2: Well, the wide open border makes it much easier to traffic. And if you are vulnerable, if you don't speak the language, if you're you know, without parental support, if you are drug addicted, poor, broke, without contacts, that's a perfect recipe for a human trafficker. They don't go after they don't snatch people off the street that are going to fight back. They look for people who are vulnerable and they groom them or they use other techniques. But that's a complicating factor. I'm not going to say it's the sole causal factor that if we get the border under control, everything's going to be fine, but it is making things more difficult. Can I change the subject just a second. News We have breaking news right here on the Bill Cunningham Show as I'm speaking to you. We've got a court decision just now in the dropbox case. And you'll recall that frank Lrose had after he was told that he had to let disabled people pick whoever they wanted to bring their ballot.
Speaker 3: In, he put on a a.
Speaker 2: Rule that said, Okay, you can do that, but we're not going to let you use the dropbox for that. You're going to have to come into the Board of Elections and fill out a form that says, I'm bringing this in for so and so who's a disabled voter. Don't have somebody, you know, dropping five hundred quote unquote disabled votes into a drop box. I'm not saying anybody would do that. I'm not saying it would happen. Yes, it would, But you don't wait until the You don't wait until the bank is robbed, put a lock on the vault. You do that beforehand. You anticipate that people might want to do that. Uh, and you take action. Well, the Democratic Party and the A clu et cetera, the usual suspects, of course, sued the state over suit Franklin Rose over that, and we just won in the Ohio Supreme Court. Frank's directive will be operational and drop boxes are going to be one vote at a time for for this. So I'm excited about that, and I thought i'd share it with you.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: So that means and the few of us that may have a disability, if we want to give to someone who disabled, I want to get my ballot to Tony Bender, who may be disabled mentally, physically, emotionally and otherwise. And I say, okay, Tony, you take my ballot in there and you drop it in. If that's the case, then one of us, the healthy person, so to speak, must go into the Board of Elections say here I am, here's the ballot from Tony Bender. He's kind of a derelict. He can't do anything, and I can sign a form and that's the vote for Tony Bender. Correct.
Speaker 2: Yes, although I would not characterize Tony that way.
Speaker 1: But it keeps people from gaming the system and so called harvesting ballots, especially from nursing home. Some one person could say, I got one hundred people in a nursing home, and God bless them all, but I got there a hundred ballots right here. I'll put them in a drop box. He said. When I wait a minute, you come on inside. It's on video. Let's see who you are, and let's look at the ballots, and that's the way that's done. So the Supreme Court said, wait a minute, let's have legitimate elections, and especially if it's a prison community, or mental health facility or a drug addicted one person, one vote here, I am, I can vote. You can't vote for one hundred people. Is that the goal?
Speaker 6: Yea, that is a goal.
Speaker 2: And I will caution you that I only read the top of the opinion that just came in over my email. But I thought that you and your listeners would want to know, be the first to know.
Speaker 1: In fact, I voted already a few days ago. The People's judge and I sat at our kitchen table. I applied for an absentee ballot for no reason. It arrived in the mail. I don't stand at the on the ballot box on November the fifth and read everything. You have time to sit down, read what's going on, talk to each other. What do you think? Okay? But we went online do a judicial candidate. We didn't know who's this person to read about them. That's the way to vote. In other words, vote early, vote often, be at the kitchen table, get out the ballot, get your internet going. You can find everything you want. It drives me nuts on election day, which I don't do anymore that people stand there actors if okay, who's running? What are the issues? How am I supposed to vote? Where's the language that is?
Speaker 2: Still?
Speaker 1: I would encourage people, don't be stupid to vote early? Would you agree? Not only that I could not.
Speaker 2: Let's say I walk across High Street tomorrow and get hit by a bus. I didn't want to have died without having cast my vote against the insanity of the progressive left. SI. I wouldn't want that on my conscience before I stood before Saint Peter and God himself to give an account for my life.
Speaker 1: And it's so easy to vote today. I know there's a lot of voter suppression going on. It happens everywhere. I smell it, I can see it. A voter suppression is everywhere. But it's easier to vote than it is to order a hamburger. But nonetheless, David Yost, thank you for this, and thank you for explaining State Issue one and also on this thing operation for the perverts who want to have sex with children, maybe rot in hell. But David Yos, once again, thank you for coming on the bill. Cunningham Show, and God bless you, and God bless the Attorney General of the State of Ohio, David Yost. David, thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Good to talk to you.
Speaker 1: God bless America. Let's continue with more and the line becomes available five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand. Billy Cunningham The Great American Live, It's home of the Bengals News Radio seven hundred WLW. And as I said with David Yost Our fine ag. The best way to vote is at your kitchen table. And it's too late now to request a sample ballot of request your ballot, but a time has passed, but you can go vote anytime you want. Boards of elections are open, and I found it so easy to request an absentee ballot arrived in the mail about a week ago, the People's judge and I sat down, Okay, there's about there's one judge we did not know personally, so I went on the website, checked out who that person is, what they might do, and I voted accordingly. I had time to actually read what's on the ballot for state issue won. It's it's kind of stupid when you go on November fifth to vote if you haven't already voted. You got to stand there for fifteen minutes to thirty minutes to read the ballot language, having no clue what it means. Do it at home and take your time and understand what it is and what it doesn't do. I understand who's funding it. State issue won the constitutional amendment. Ninety five percent of the money is coming from overseas, in fact out of state, in fact Switzerland. Because the state of Ohio and Kentucky, Indiana, we're not voting the right way. And so when you can't win elections, how about taking away the right to vote? Now, you would think both parties would say, you know what, I'm not going to have a system where I don't have the right to vote for the people that determine important things in my life politically, I don't have the right to do that anymore. The Reapportionment Board has seven members. One is the governor. Do you vote for the governor? Secondly, it's the Secretary of State on this board? Do you vote for that person? How about the auditor? Why do you vote for that one? And there's two from the House, two from the Senate that have to be split between Democrats, and Republicans. If you don't like what they do, every ten years, you can vote against that person. And the reason is every ten years is because the lines are drawn based upon the US Census that comes out every ten years, and Ohio has been losing congressional seats, not gaining them, and so that every ten years the board gets together, elected by you and I what a novel concept elections, then they decide how to draw the lines. Twice that issue has been on the ballot in Ohio in twenty fifteen and twenty eighteen, so it was approved by seventy percent of US and the last election in twenty twenty, things did not go the way the liberal Democrats won, so they said, we can't win elections, so let's change or get rid of elections. So state Issue one would say that if it passes, and I pray to God Almighty it does not pass, that a bunch of retired judges, maybe my wife is one, would get together retired judges and they would select through a panel, discussion or board. They would pick five Democrats, fine Republicans, and five independents, all of whom cannot have served in the military. You can't be in law enforcement can't be in any public office, all kinds of exclusions of people that can't serve. After the board it is constituted fifteen members. They have their own budgets set by them, their own rules set by them, and there's no more elections for the Reapportionment Board members. That's done, no more elections. And then they decide every ten years of what to do what not to do, and it's largely non reviewable by the court system. So they seize money from the legislature. Then they in a sense are not judicially supervised. And is simply determine what the lines are and where they are. Break up the city of Cincinnati, break up Warren County, Claremont County, break up Dayton, whatever it might be to dilute the ability of individuals to select the people they want to represent them. So please vote no on State Issue one so you can keep voting. If you vote yes on State Issue one, there'll be no more voting for members of the Reapportionment Board, the governor, Secretary of State, and the auditor. It'll be determined by a p annal of experts. I don't want a bunch of college professors or panels of experts talking to me or taking away my right to vote. This should be a big issue than it is, but because the Democrats put it up, the news media largely ignores it. It's got to be good hoping you're tricked into believing a lie that this is about jerrymandering. When you read the language on the first sentence, it's not about jerry mandering. It's meaning that when we voted in twenty fifteen and twenty eighteen, that we actually meant what we voted for. And that's the answer. Well, let's continue. I hope you understand. Secondly, yesterday Monday, Kamala Harris came out with a plan to offer twenty billion dollars to black men if you vote for me. It's called political bribery, much like the student loan forgiveness or transferring the payment to someone else's shoulders to pay that. Biden and Kamala Harris both know it's unconstitutional. It's illegal for them to appropriate money from the treasury that's called the Congress. You can't do that U and Kamala Harris knows these proposals to bribe black men to vote for her will never be an active that's not the point of course she knows they can't be enactive because they're illegal. But she wants to trick a black guy like Lincoln by Ware or Christopher Smitherman not easily tricked, or box mailer or others to vote for me, and I will set you free. Just vote for me, and you're going to get twenty billion dollars because you have black skin and you have male Genitelia the party that can't define what a woman is or what a man is, the party that tells you and I that women have penises and men can get pregnant. What are now telling you We want to give you twenty billion dollars if you're a black mail and the following forms, which are really unbelievable, and me get up the list and see which ones you might apply for if you're black mail. By the way, I'm five percent black. I assume I'm a five percent black mail. Maybe I'll get five percent of the money. She says, we'll provide one million loans that are fully forgivable to black men to start a business up to twenty five thousand dollars. By the way, each two champion education, training and mentorship programs. I guess we don't have that today, right that help black men get good paying jobs and high demand industries and lead their communities to go to page three, including launching a national Health Equity Initiative focused on black men that addresses sickle cell disease, diabetes, mental health, prostate cancer, and other health challenges that affect disproportionately men, especially black men. I don't know if we have any healthcare at all for black men today, but she's going to create it. Lastly, we want to legalize recreational marijuana, creating opportunities for Black Americans to succeed in these news new industries not going well. Number one, it's all in constitutional, it's all illegal. Fortunately, we want to live in a country under the fourteenth Amendment and veriou Civil Rights Act that you cannot dispense public money based upon skin color. That's called racial discrimination. You can't do that. Can you imagine? By the way, the largest group of poor people in America are white. Numerically, by far, there's many more poor white guys in America than poor black guys, and many more poor white women maybe like you, than black women. That numerically, whites are the number one poverty group in America. Since that's the case, what if Donald Trump would say, you know what, if you're a white man, which is the largest poorest group in America, We're going to hand you money from the federal Treasury, going to give you one million dollar. We're gonna give one million loans up to up to twenty five thousand dollars to start a white business. We're going to champion white education, white training, and white membership programs that help white men get good paying job and high tech industries. I want to launch a National Health Initiative program for white men to assist them with diabetes, mental health. We're told by the liberals that we white guys are nuts. Anyway, we needed prostate cancer and other health challenges. And lastly, I want to help white guys operate recreational marijuana businesses. If Trump had flipped the script and said, well, the largest number of poor people in America are white. White people are perceived as being white. Hell, I'm about ninety five percent white, five percent black. We're going to have special programs only for white people. How would the media receive that? You think that's great, that's fine, knowing that it's all illegal, it's all unconstitutional. We've long since decided some fifty years ago, you can't fashion government handouts or programs based upon one's race. That's illegal under the Civil Rights Act of sixty four, sixty five, nineteen sixty eight. All the Supreme Court's decisions and other acts sents then then indicate that these government programs can be based upon need, but cannot be based upon race. And if Kamala Harris's proposal ever become law, which of course they cannot, any more than student loan forgiveness will ever become law, which it cannot. And she did it not based upon race, but upon need. The greatest number of people applying for these needy programs would be white guys. It wouldn't be black guys at all. So the effort of Kamala Harris to offer bribes of twenty billion dollars if they vote for her only the black men are absurd, ridiculous. On their face, it's insulting, and secondly it's illegal. Thirdly, it's unconstitutional, And fourthly, it would never get through the Senate in the House anyway, because you can't have programs based upon race. That's called racial discrimination and that is illegal. Can't do it now. Thirdly number one, vote no instead Issue one. If you want to vote in the future, vote no on issue one. I mentioned this to David Yosti ag that when Ted Strickland about twelve years ago, was the governor of Ohio and came time for the reapportionment board, that was selected, mainly the Democrats did it. There was some complaining, we moved on. So they started losing elections, so they want to change the rules. They're not winning national elections so much anymore, so get ready of the Electora College, which by the way, is the only avenue for smaller states to express themselves. See, we live not in a democracy, but rather in a constitutional republic, in which case the states have equal rights to larger states. In other words, there's two senators from the state of Wyoming and two senators from Kentucky, and also two senators from the state of California and the state of New York. So we live in a federal constitutional republic with democratic aspects. But the core of this is we live in a constitutional republic, not a democracy, and so that means that the right to vote is kind of important, but not the Democrats. The bottom line is what's important. So if you don't win national elections, get ready to electoral college. If you don't can't break the filibuster in the Senate, get rid of the filibuster rule. And if you can't win state elections, change your rules so Democrats can win by having these academics pick who's on the reapportionment board instead of you as a voter. Do you want not to vote for these members anymore of the board, then vote vote yes. I don't want to vote anymore. I want academics and retired judges to determine what district or what line I'm in. That is utterly ridiculous. And if you're a black guy, can I say again, I'm five percent black according to according to my genetic code, I'm being offered twenty billion dollars if I vote for Kamala Harris. Wow. Lastly, my comments with David Yost involved child second trafficking. Under the Biden administration, there's been a three hundred percent increase in child sex trafficking in America, and I read the report that includes the following the abuse and prostitution forced on young migrants who are indebted to smugglers and their affiliated trafficking gangs in the US have gone up three hundred percent the past three years. If they cannot pay their transit fees, loans, if they cannot pay the loans for their mother or father that brought them here, their families back home will be assassinated by the rival gang members and they themselves will be tortured almost to death to turn into prostitution or burglars. It's happening again. I mentioned it's about six months ago that upscale homes like in Hyde Park, like in Westchester, like in northern Kentucky communities and Indian Hill, yes, Indian Hill and Montgomery and Blue Ash, have had criminal gangs go into homes, disable the alarm system, cut out glass, and within ten minutes they're gone and people are left to deal with the consequences. And I'm thinking these gang bangers, well, I'm told by law enforcement many of these gang bangers in effect are paying a debt that means that essentially that if they don't participate in these robberies and these burglaries, that either their family, their friends, their mother, their father, their brother, the sister sister will be tortured and killed in front of them. If they don't rob if they don't commit burglaries. And it's because we have about ten to twelve million illegals running around the country right now that should not be here. And if Kamala Harris is elected, that number would double and triple and quadruple. She will assume along with Tim Waltz. And the rumors about this guy are truly unbelievable. And I believe they're unbelievable until they're believable, because there's lots of negative stuff online. But if these two individuals get control, they're going to say to themselves, you know what America people want this. We want an open borders that are going right down the tubes. We went Los Angeles and Portland, downtown Detroit, in Chicago and New York and Austin, Texas to all of America can look like that. That's what we want, and they voted for it. They voted for more child sex trafficking. They voted for more fentanyl. I had on the other day a father from all Or High School and a father from Lakota West that had their children, their adult children who got stuck taking pills that look good on paper. They were stamped correctly, but they contained the fentanyl unbeknownst to each of them, and they died horribly. And there's about one hundred thousand fentanyl deaths. And it's known where it comes from, which is from the southern border. It cost one hundred dollars on Amazon to buy a pill press one hundred dollars. Guess what you're in business. And the mixture between fentanyl and some other legal substance may be it's a measurement error. The measurement error means that young people and others are being killed by the Chinese slash Mexican gangs that are infiltrating most of our major cities, including right here in Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana. The child sex trafficking is off the charts, and David Yost discussed out about forty five minutes ago. But it's a tip of the iceberg. We've got to get control of our southern border. And Kamala Harris promises not to do it. She's had the opportunity for the past four years to do it. She didn't do it for political reasons. They want to make legal all these illegal voters, and the great majority of people coming across simply want a better life. Economically, I get that, but whether it's ten percent or thirty percent, they're in the fent nor, they're in the drug they're in the burglary business, and they're destroying the availability of so many Americans to live in our great cities. All let's continue with more. We never stop. We simply continue. Every now and then, I look how bad a shape the Bengals might be in barely beating bad teams. Then I look at what's happening with the New York Jets. We just got to Vonnie Adams and the New York Giants and the Dallas Cowboys, and how bad they are. So maybe we're not so bad after all. And I'm going to have on later this week Bill Wills from Cleveland about the Browns. What's going on in Cleveland. They have one win all year, and Deshaun Watson appears to be an unconvicted pervert. But that's a different issue. We don't have that problem with Joe Burrow is a great American. Let's continue with more. Twelve fifty five Home of Your Reds and Bengals, News Radio seven hundred WLW. Let's continue Bill cunning into great American. Of course, Scott Powell a lot of his thoughts and columns a discovery at Discovery Institute dot com, but also town hall dot com and also RealClearPolitics dot com. He talks about to morally ethically, the status of the country, the behavior as the founding father said so many decades ago, in fact centuries ago, that eventually this constitutional republic of ours will succeed only if there's an informed electorate. That is, people have to vote for individuals that will stay faithful to the constitution and the traditions of this great country and not to the vulgarities of the moment. But Scott Powell, welcome again to the Cunningham Show. And just briefly, Columbus days come and gone. I watched some of the parade in New York City, which is all about Italian pride. Has taken on the idea of Italian pride with Christopher Columbus. Can you give us a capsule of what Christopher Columbus discovered and who he was, because it's all about now Indigenous People's Day and it's not about Christopher Columbus or Italian pride. Explain that to the American people.
Speaker 6: Well, Columbus was a remarkable man in many many ways. First and foremost he was a self made man.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 6: He shipped out early in life, when he was a teenager on ships. He had a vision for you know, most people want to live on the land. He wanted to live on the sea. He was a seafarer and he encountered them. He encountered Muslim resistance. The Muslims had cut off trade to the far East in the you know, and he encountered this, the militant Muslims in the in the east tern Mediterranean. And it was at that time in his life and he was very young when he thought to himself and he was a believer that the world was round, that by sailing west there must be a trade route to the far East. So that was sort of an early vision that he had. He continued on being a seafare and he shipped out with different companies and at one point his ship was was it came under fire. He was on a Flemish flagged ship and I think it was the I forget what country was it war with a Flemish, but there was one and they sank his ship. Luckily, he was able to get to shore in Portugal and there he learned about celestial navigation, and then it was confirmed in his mind that by the stars he could find he could navigate to the new you know, to find this trade route. And so it was that he then set out to get sponsorship, and he went to all the maritime countries in Europe giving his vision that he wanted to find a trade route to the Far East and if we could if he could do that, it would be a huge benefit to everyone. People laughed at him, and it was six years. Six years went by, and finally Isabella and Ferdinand, after they had driven the Muslims out of South Spain, recognized that we don't want to just drive the Muslims out, but we want to spread Christianity. And here's Christopher Columbus, this great zealous evangelist who had a not not only a passion for a trade route, but a passion to bring the message of the Savior, which is really great news to people who'd never heard it before. So this was the second factor that they liked, and he then was enlisted they the by Ferdinand and Isabella to carry this out. They they equipped him with three ships and a full crew, and off they went, and uh, you know, that's unbelievable. The crew was mutinous because it was taking longer to make landfall than they thought. They estimated maybe five or six weeks. Anyway, there in week seven or eight and they became mutinists and they were going to throw Columbus off the ship. And they were you know, it was only one of Columbus, and he was not a Spaniard. He was from Generalis so he was really more Italian. And he I had I can't you know, jhing I can do except turned to God and he did. He prayed God, you know God after tom and I think heard the audible voice. But he came to realize I need to ask for three days. I should ask for three days, and then if we don't make landfall, you can do with me what you will. That is to say, you know, throw me overboard and mutiny. Anyway, on the morning of the third day, the lookout from the Pinto, at the top of the mast of the Pinto cried out land ho and there they there was Salvador.
Speaker 1: And it wasn't Florida, it wasn't Georgia, No, no, it.
Speaker 6: Was in It was in the Bahamas. They named the island San Salvador, and it's it's retained that name ever since. And I think San Salvare means something, you know, some San Salvador is something religious, some commemoration of the greatness of uh our, our Christian life. And he erected across the first thing he did upon going ashore. Anyway, he made four voyages to the New World after that, and he never once even spotted continental of the United States, and they never found gold. But they didn't counter the Cannibals and the Caribbean. It was the carib tribe, and that's why the Caribbean is named the Caribbean. It was named after the Carib tribe. And the carib tribe was made up of Cannibals who used to eat the men and enslave the women go from island to island. I mean, it was a brutal world back then. You know. The Spanish crew had to be tough to survive.
Speaker 1: Right otherwise the Cannibals. What eat a man? Let me ask you this, He's been vilified. It's ugly. It's now Indigenous People Day. And this relates to another one of your columns, and the headline of this column is Early Priorities for the Trump administration is to heal America. And you have this classic sentence, and it's the following Scott Pale quote. Make no mistake. When wholesale dysfunction, it becomes normal. As it is today in America. The final stage of collapse cannot be far away. Uncorrected. What will follow is some kind of communist tyranny. So when you take away faith, take away family, takeaway borders, have women playing have men playing women sports, teenage boys in locker rooms with girls. There's no rules, there's no faith, there's no family, and the final stage of collapse cannot be far away. So when Christopher Columbus, who never lands in the United States is a villain one indigenous tribes who were committing cannibalistic acts and eating men and women in a sexual slavery, and the cities have collapsed largely and to homeless encampments and like I escaped from New York type stuff. So one of the first things that the Trump administration ought to be to restore order in this country which is filled with disorder. Explain that priece goes, I want to know exactly what's going to happen. When you say wholesale dysfunction becomes normal in America today, dysfunction is normal when instead of being called out and criticized, it is applauded. Explain why the connection by you.
Speaker 6: And me and most common sense people in America. It is applauded by a small a small group of people that are that don't know any better. And then the elites are applauding it because the elites want to break America down. Remember, the elites are more aligned with a communist international order than they are with you know, with American people, and they they want to break America down, and so breaking down all the traditions, all the holidays, everything, you know, the legal system, the school system. We propagandize the kids, we break up the family. We promote transgenderism, which is a crime against young people. I mean, it's a crime. God created us as man and woman, boy and girl, and that's it. There's no transgendering between the genders. I'm sorry, this is this is a crime. And the medical establishment, they, you know, they betrayed us in the COVID, they're betraying us again by embracing this radical ideology which has no place in a civilized country. And a Christian civilized country.
Speaker 1: Well, it's true, and this is todd from the first grade on. I had a guest on the other day to talk about transgenderism and DEI really begins in kindergarten in the first grade explain that.
Speaker 6: Well, I mean they'll they'll bring they'll start it as early as they can. And that's why, you know, listeners with young children in public schools really need to think serious about getting them the heck out of public schools. Now, when Trump takes office, I wouldn't be surprised that education is going to be a you know, a a first priority to reform. And he might just decide, well, we don't need a Department of Education. We need education controlled locally. We don't need a bureaucracy. After all, the Department of Education was established in nineteen seventy seven by Jimmy Carter. What's been the fate of schools? The Department of Education not great. It's gotten worse and worse and worse and worse. So the first thing you do is fire them all in the City of Chicago Department of Education.
Speaker 1: I look at Chicago, Detroit, to look at Austin, look at Cincinnati, New York, Atlanta, Washington, DC public schools. The more money spent, the less result you have. And in fact, the standardized testing indicates the most kids come out of those schools incapable of reading or holding a job because they're not literate. And the problem is there's no change other than like in Chicago, Mayor Johnson says, we have to raise a lot more money, spending twenty eight thousand dollars. A kid has not enough. Got to spend more money and you get less results. And the Department of Education wherever that budget is, chop it up, give it to the districts, disband it and move on. And that's called Trump doesn't care about public education. Just the opposite. He cares so much. The federal Department of Education needs to be eliminated and the money sent to the states, and there has to be complete reform. I mean, what loving knowing in New York City would send their kids to the New York City public schools to be educated. It becomes a doctrination. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Absolutely I do. And so you know, we heard that one of Trump's early initiative is to provide you know, school choice throughout the nation. Every state will have school choice. Parents can send their kids to whatever school they want to. And that's probably going to be followed by a changing of the you know of the the you know, the benefit that they can quantify how much the public schools spend on a child. Right, we get, you know, we downside the public schools and we give the parents the money or the tax credit to send their kid to a private school or to whatever school, a charter school, whatever. But you know, it's all about people being in charge. When are the American people going to wake up to the founding of this country. It was all about the people being in charge of their lives. That the government was subordinate to the people. We have unalienable rights, and the government answers to us. The Department of Education should answer to us. They don't, so let's fire them. But let's like make this the local school boards answer to the people. And we can do that by having the power to send our kids wherever we think the best school is.
Speaker 1: In fact, the more federal governments, the more federal government than anything business, no question. And that Now, what do you do with parents that are complete derelicts, whether they're white, brown, black, or otherwise. Their complete derelicts, and they and they and they're they themselves are dysfunctional. And of course the good students of the good moms and the good dads are good out of public schools. What do you do whether what's left behind? And that's another serious problem.
Speaker 6: Well, you know, it used to be the role of the church to have a much bigger uh, you know, the church played a much bigger role in in the dysfunction of society. And maybe that will be part of the mission as we have spiritual revival in America where they where the private sector, if you will, and the church is part of the private sector, begins to assume problem more problem solving. Because the government's dysfunctional, we can't rely on the government to provide us, you know, good education or good healthcare. I mean, you know, we learn through COVID that it's a government against the people. They want to kill people, they want to vaccinate people with dangerous you know, can new concoctions that have never been gone through proper trials.
Speaker 1: Now, wait a minute, my body might no, wait a minute, liberals believe my body might choice. It's my body. I can put in my body or take out of my body. Whatever I want why did not apply with the vaccine because that was going in your body. And when it comes to abortion, which is a sacrament by liberals, my body, my choice. However it didn't apply with vaccines. Why is that?
Speaker 6: Well, because because our opponents are live in the world of lies and double standards. Of course, that's the answer to that. It's you know, it's not what is the truth, it's what what you know, what we want? How we can manipulate things to get our way. So well, so it goes. But but there's hope, Bill, there's hope.
Speaker 1: Give me hope, Give me hope, Give me hope. I need hope.
Speaker 7: Bill.
Speaker 6: People are waking up across the board. Look at the statistics. Sixty percent of the Hispanics are going to vote the Republican tickets, okay, and and and and there may be uh, you know, not quite that change among the minority known as blacks, but they're part of they are they are the true minority in America. They're the original minority. And and I swear it's it's going over forty forty fifty black males voting for Trump. Women may made me slow to catch up, but that is you know that that is unprecedented.
Speaker 1: Bill can take it, can't take it no more.
Speaker 6: But there there is, you know, grassroots movement going and look what Look what Charlie Kirk is doing. I mean, he mobilized all these young people across the country to care for the country, and they're going to They're involved, they're getting out the vote, they're going to be at the polls. I mean, so you know, I and Trump is out there telling us, let's make this too big to rig. And it looks like the status are are there that this is going to be a landslide in the voting behavior of Americans, and I don't think that they can steal it. Well then what, Well, it'll be chaos.
Speaker 1: Chaosle I just said to my producer, chaos. We're gonna have. Nothing will be if Trump's elected. Chaos because Jamie Raskin and others so called liberal Democrats who care so much about January the sixth, have said publicly they're not going to certify the election. If Trump wins, he must be stopped, which when election day in the inaugural by any means necessary. And this from the Democrats who care about the integrity of the election. The Democrats are saying we can't let him take office if he wins. Imagine that and really.
Speaker 6: What it reveals and everyone should understand this that the Democrat Party is utterly corrupt and they are trying to protruct protect their corrupt criminal syndicate enterprise. They're all corrupt, they're all getting rich, they're all making money through the corrupt system. Trump comes along, as you know, as as the as the righteous man who wants to deliver justice. And you know, they don't like Donald Trump because they're afraid that he will deliver justice. But you know what, oh, you know, when we think, when we think, what you know, when someone when a big crime has been committed, to say, there's a murder in a family and you lose a loved one, you can't bring closure, You can't heal until until the criminal is convicted, is tried and convicted. We have criminals that have that have committed treason and sedition and betrayal of our country and that that that is very suious involving a lot of disks. Looks what Look what has happened with FEMA in North Carolina. Eight is being denied to the people by a government agency. This is crazy, Americans need justice. A lot of people need to be tried and probably go to jail. And the ones who commit treason and sedition, they should be put up for a criminal for capital punishment because that is the normal penalty for treason.
Speaker 1: Lastly, once again, make no mistake, you say, when wholesale dysfunction becomes normal, as in America today, the final stage of collapse cannot be far away uncorrected. What will follow some form of tyranny. Scott Powell, we have to go once again. You're a great American, and thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. Thank you, Scott Powell, thank you absolutely, thank you, Bill. God bless you. Remember that what's on the ballot is either a freedom or tyranny. On seven hundred WLW. I don't care whether you like Trump or not. Trump governed this nation in a responsible way where everybody prospered. Hello, quiet, I'm broadcasting Hangman every now and now. I think the Bengals are in a tough place. Then I look at the Jets J E. T. Yes, I look at the Giants, I look at the Cowboys. Well, let's see the the Yankees and Mets won New York.
Speaker 8: The Giants and Jets lost, and right now the New York City's bat in five hundred, which is part of the last few days. But the Jets stink. Although they're going to get DeVante Adams from the Raiders, but I don't know. I mean, how's that going to do?
Speaker 1: How about that division? You take the Giants, the Redskins, the Eagles, and the Cowboys and the Commanders. I'm sorry, can you hit me with something? The Commanders take those four teams, who's gonna win? I guess the Commanders, I guess. I mean, I thought Dallas stinks. Dallas stinks, and I guess the Giants.
Speaker 3: I guess.
Speaker 8: Jerry Jones called in his radio show this morning, went at it with the boys because they're just asking questions like, Hey, what's going on? And He's like, Hey, I'm not sitting here on the radio talking about all this stuff. So Jerry Jones threatened a fire. Well, you know what's going to happen, right, I'm surprised Mike Zimmer. I thought Mike Zimmer would get into yesterday. But I guess they're not going to do anything. But you know what's going to happen. McCarthy, Bill Belichick, Bingo Belichick. That's he's just waiting in the wings. And then you're gonna ask the Philly boy and you're gonna have the odd couple in Dallas.
Speaker 1: That'll be that'll work. Yeah. I think he needs like twelve or thirteen NFL wins for the all time record from Shula. Well we'll see. Well maybe not from Dallas, but someone's going to get that. We think the Bengals are in trouble till I compare to other teams Detroit, Detroit, just Lloyd with them Sunday. It was embarrassing. And that wasn't home. That was at at and T Stadium where it's packed. I gotta got the big d. I gotta call Bill Wills in a couple of days the Cleveland Morning Man, the Mike McConnell of Cleveland and talk about the Browns and Deshaun Watson. How's that looking? Not good?
Speaker 8: And lastly, well, Kevin Stefanski's staying with Deshaun Watson. I guess unless he gets another lawsuit against him.
Speaker 1: Well, go ahead. I'm reading a story out of Las Vegas now. One I'm reminded of the comments of one Joe Morgan made to a friend of mine yes, who's had about twenty years ago. When Pete Rose dies, he'll be alone and broke. The story says that Pete Rose, they had a check on him, a welfare check, and that's how the body was discovered. And before that, about three days before that, he was taken to a hospital in terrible physical condition, and then he went to Nashville, which obviously should not have done. Then he flew back all night long, head on the TV set and expired of diabetes and heart problems. And now here we are. Two weeks later, I spoke to a lawyer friend who said that the body appears to be in a bag in the Clark County Corner's office. And I'm thinking, Joe Morgan broke and a loan is Pete Rose. And now he's saying there's no will file, which means you just can't go to the corner and say, by the way, give me Pete's body. You got to get a court order to release the bodied. So and so that isn't happening. And the family believes there's not a will, which means you have the administrator appointed. I hope Tyler Pete or somebody's going to be appointed. And then you start the process of what do we do the funeral? I know that the Reds organization wants to do an honor of Pete Rose in some fashion come into March, first of April or June, whenever the family agrees. They're trying to get but they're leaving the family alone because it's only been two weeks exactly. But at some point you like to think things are a bit more orderly. But with Pete Rose, I'm not sure order is the order of the day. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: Will he the student reporters of Proud service of your local Tame Star Heating and air Conditioning dealers, Tamstar quality you could feel on the East Side called Clements Heating in Air nine three seven.
Speaker 1: Four four four forty four zero one spot.
Speaker 8: Bengals Update brought to you by Good Spirits, Winding Tobacco and Party Town thirteen locations in Northern Kentucky. Bengals get back to work tomorrow taking on getting ready for those one in five Browns Sunday in Cleveland, Bengals. They lost a player today what Detroit Lyons signing defensive end Isaiah Thomas off the practice squad. He's now in Motown. Bearcats host Arizona State Saturday at noon. Preview things tonight on the Scott Satderfield Show live from Tom Gregory's original Montgomery.
Speaker 1: In at eight O five.
Speaker 8: I love Tom Gregory here on seven hundred WLW NKU Norris have been picked to finish third in the Horizon League College Basketball preseason poll. Milwaukee and Purdue Fort Wayne share the top spot. Wright State picked the finish fifth game two of the ALCS. Tonight in New York City, Yankees host the Guardians New York up there one to ozer NLCS. Tomorrow night at City Field, Dodgers and Mets won one. How about this out of USA today today? The SEC, yes, and the Big ten?
Speaker 1: Well, I saw this considering a blockbusters scheduling deal in order to pay off Neil and other lawsuits we would have every year, the SEC and the Big Ten would go monoemno, maybe Michigan at Alabama roll Tide, or maybe Ohio State playing Georgia and Athens. How about that? And the reason they need the money two billion the former players in the NCAA and twenty to forty million dollars annually beginning in twenty twenty five, and other payments on lawsuits coming and going. And they need the dough, the ray and the mee. So the SEC marquee teams will play the marquee teams of the Big Ten, including Oregon. How about Oregon at Texas or Texas at Washington. Oregon's got to come east to play Purdue on Friday night? What about that?
Speaker 8: Back to baseball one hundred and sixty three days, willie until opening day? Arizona Fall League action. Yesterday Glendale the Desert Dogs defeating Peoria.
Speaker 1: Five to three. What about Matt McLean?
Speaker 8: The Dogs are made up of some reds, Christian and Carnassi on strand two for four RBI runs scored.
Speaker 1: He's sitting five hundred and three games.
Speaker 8: Cees is back Edwin Arroyo two runs scored and starting pitcher Jose Acunya three scoreless innings. Now, Matt McLean was in the lineup, but he was scratched. Oh did not play yesterday? What the last I don't know, haven't heard anything, but we want to say now. Congratulations. Ohio State Golf Tournament Action CHCA Sophia Fink the Division two runner up. But team wise, the Tangs Maderra the Maderra Girls or state runners up. Fenwick is fourth, Wyomings Findley Bartlett is the Ohio Division Boys Division two state champion for a second year in a row. Kettering Altar won the Boys Division two golf title as a team.
Speaker 1: Got about this. Replacing a black council member with a white man is harmful. I'm writing this story in the inquiring I said, what's going on the NAACP in Cincinnati. Who's one person? Guy named Mallory is issuing a scathing rebuke of council member Mika Owens. By the way, he's black, for her decision to replace a black gay man with a white straight man on city council, a rebuke. The guy's name is Evan Nolan, was replacing the other guy who the other guy's going to like hud the big time or something the government right right. According to the NAACP, former council member Reggie Harris, who left for a big job in Washington, is black and gay. The NAACP says the decision by Owens, who Meka is black, flipped the none member council from majority of black to majority white, which is five to four. And by the way, the population of Cincinnati is forty percent black, so I don't want to get facts in the way of the NAACP. And now now there's I guess not a gay member on council, first time in the last thirteen years. Do you care what kind of sex someone has? No, couldn't care less. No, this is a joke.
Speaker 8: As they can govern and fix the roads and clean them off, that knows. That's fine with me, your friend Joe Mallory and paint the lines on the road too.
Speaker 1: And the PRESIDENTACP says, the NAACP is deeply disappointed, profoundly disheartened by council member Mika Owens's decision to appoint a black to appoint a white man who is straight the city council.
Speaker 7: We just end this.
Speaker 1: How about this how of time when our nation is grappling with the legacies of institutional racism and striving for equity and inclusion, this decision has a step backward that dismisses racial equity and e raises the contributions and presence of black men in spaces where they're already underrepresented. Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Maybe the guy was I.
Speaker 8: Mean what, I guess qualifications has nothing to do with this right, Why would you say such things?
Speaker 1: You're so insensitive.
Speaker 8: I'm just saying, and the guy qualified to be on council? Yes, but okay, sig what's wrong with that? It doesn't follow equity? And may I continue with the statement of the NAACP. What makes this even more concerning it comes from someone who is a black woman. Mika Owens has directly benefited from the very racial equity framework she now chooses to ignore. If she believes she hasn't benefited from these efforts, she's out of touch with the very processes and enabled her to walk through the walls of racial discrimination. By neglecting the principles of racial equity counts a woman, mika Owens has reinforced the damaging notion that Black voices, black experiences, and black leadership are replaceable by a white Christian male with children. Segment your reaction, I dare you talk about qualification? That's irrelevant if you racial equity spoils system means that if the city is forty percent black and four of the nine are black, isn't that equal to the percentage? But I don't care if they're nine white or nine black.
Speaker 2: Do you care? I don't care.
Speaker 1: Give me ken Beg do a good job govern the city. Maybe Mika Owenstock qualifications matter and not skin color, but not according to Joe Mallory of the n DOUBLEACP, the mayor doesn't have anything to do with this nothing af tam pureval and I guess he's an Indian ancestry. I thought he's supposed to run the place. Not really, he's a figurehead. But segment racial spoil system is alive in the city.
Speaker 8: You know what, Just bring back the Supreme Allied Commander of Charlie Lucan Bingo and Brendan call Bingo.
Speaker 1: Get those two guys in the Bloodless Coup exactly. If you need help, talk to Richard K. Jones, the sheriff of Butler County. He'll bring the He'll bring the tanks, armored personnel carrier. I'm just saying, seg we live in difficult, difficult times. You know what I'm saying. Boy, here we go. The un Double ACP is going after a black woman for appointing a qualified white man. Are you kidding me? Someone's got a surprising is it not at all? Okay? But that's the reason why we have laws against racial discrimination and the NAACP is encouraging racial discrimination. How's that possible? I have no idea. No, you're in a complete You're flummix right now, aren't you always? You don't know what to do? Everybody. I have chaos and confusion everywhere. That's all. That's all I got, you know what. That's why we ought to rename this show Chaos and confusion. That's it. The season sees together and it's getting worse when an organization formed to stop racial discrimination uses it. Yeah, is that a problem? I would say so? Maybe not. Well, Joe Mallory is a leftist. I would like to have to inquire the other city council remembers say, wait a minute. As Nolan Guy's qualified, he was picked by a black woman. His gender and race should account for nothing. His marital status straight or gaze to account for nothing. He's the best person qualified. According to Mika Owens, there's that word again. Qualified. No, I'm sorry, sorry, qualified, I'm sorry. And the NAACP, formed to stop racial discrimination now employs it. That's how screwed up things are. Segment and I write this down? Can you write this down? Sure? There'll be no one on city council or in the opinion making section of the city to point this out other than you. You're pointing it out and me, okay, people will put up with racial discrimination as long as it's benefiting them. I would assume this Nolan character is a great American who's kind of normal. Get him on, well, you know what, I might call him and see if you'll come on. If he's got the guts. Does he have the guts? Is what I want to know. Of course, he he comes on with me, that's probably a problem too, and bothering. The rebuke came on the heels of the criticisms by former council member Chris Sielbach council's first open league game that the selection of attorney Evan Nolan meant council has no representation from the gay community. Should they have nine straight nine gay? Don't care? Nine black? Nine white? Don't govern the town? Just do you're there for? Who cares? What they what they look like? I don't care. Do you care?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: I think you care?
Speaker 2: Do you care?
Speaker 1: I live in Butler County. We don't have any mess. We'll see what happen.
Speaker 8: I mean, it's like, you know, you're supposed to govern no matter what you look, no matter what you're in there to govern the city right and.
Speaker 1: Double ACP employees, racial discrimination unbelievable. Andy, give me out of the stud's report. I may take, believe it. I'm gonna open up the line segment. What I may take calls now from the American people segment. Give me out of stus Willia and outter of a rainy day here in the Tri State. We leave you with the immortal words of the Stooge Report.
Speaker 4: Fun times in Cleveland, Game Cleveland, We're about Detroit.
Speaker 1: Those your choices, Cleveland or Detroit. Bend over and kiss your heiney. Goodbye the Swim to Lake Erie segment. Thank you. Let's continue with more news Radio seven hundred w ol of you.
Speaker 4: On the day I was bawn, So this dog got around nig East in the wide windows at the door they have found then spoke up.
Speaker 1: Leave this little awful.
Speaker 4: You can tell that a week though I was bad of the bowl, bad of the bowl, bad of the.
Speaker 1: Bowl, my bully cunning into Great America, and one more great hour remains coming up at the bottom will be news and also Rocky Borman et cetera with the segment and more, and of course, uh big game on Sunday at Cleveland. But first of all, I did this. I tried to do this at least once a week, as you know, so I get some independent feeling from you as far as where you are in your mind in the election, whether it's going to be Trump or whether it's going to be Kamala Harris, or whether it's going to be someone else, a libertarian candidate. And in the last three times I've done this, to total is forty one votes for Trump, three votes for Harris, and two others. So it's somewhat weighted toward one side, which is what the polling seems to indicate. When I speak to Alex trent Tefilu, the chair of the Republican Party, he tells me that Trump's going to win Ohio by about ten percentage points. I do not believe it, do not accept it. You cannot act as if Okay, we got this in the bag. Therefore I don't have to vote a bunch of bs. Same way in Kentucky when I talk to my friends there. I talked to Steve washing Machine and in the end I get the same result. Not much of an election is going to take place in these three states, but I do not believe it. So now's your time to get yourself on seven hundred WLW. I've opened up the lines, and Dave Keaton, my executive producer without equal Dave Keaton, will accept your telephone call. We need familiar name, your locale, and also give me about thirty seconds to a minute thereafter to actually vote. And I keep my ballot right here and I'm good to go. It's your turn now to be on the big one with the great American pound seven hundred or five one three, seven four nine, seven thousand.
Speaker 2: Call.
Speaker 1: Now get on the air, and as the lines are ringing and we're answering him, one other issue needs to be ferreted out, and that is this that there's laws in Ohio put together by Frank Lerosa, the Secretary of State, that make it very very easy to vote and very very hard to cheat. Whenever someone seeks to implement those rules, the radical left in this state, we'll call anything voter intimidation or voter suppression. We got full lines already. Stay there. I'll give Dave a minute or two here to get your name and your locale, and then I'll go to the calls. Voter suppression and voter intimidation does not take place in the state of Ohio, Kentucky, or Indiana. If a person is this person is elderly, and let's face it, I've had elderly and disabled family members. You have two and the very easy. When you're sent your application in the mail sent to you, do you want your ballots sent to you? You check a box, give a couple identifiers, and a way you go. So, if you're a person in a nursing home, a long term facility, and you have just a little bit of mental awareness, you can request your ballot be sent to you at your present home. You can sit there for a day or two and fill it out, then send it back. But when Democrats, liberals and others I love the phrase too big to rig want to take fifty votes or one hundred votes to two hundred votes from a long term facility of one type or another and then put all fifty to one hundred votes in a drop box, acting as if each person independently voted. That's a bunch of bs. What Frank LeRose has said was that if someone does that with more than three ballots come inside the Board of Elections, identify who you are, sign a form, and away you go. That is not voter suppression, that is not voter intimidation. It stops many individuals from illegally voting for others. Let's go to the calls now, and when I go to you, I'm going to keep my list right here and tell me who you're going to vote for. We're now only exactly three weeks away, but voting is happening as I speak. The majority of us will vote, hopefully cast a ballot before November the fifth. There's less voting than ever on election day, so you can vote right now. You know how to get it done. We'll go to the calls five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand or pounds seven hundred. Let's continue now, We'll go to Grant and Wilmington, then Ryan and then Joyce and then Alisha and many others and Grant and Wilmington. I got my list right here to continue keeping track what is your vote? And why.
Speaker 2: Promiser is my vote?
Speaker 8: And we just can't let the laughing Pamla Harris and the stumbling Tim Walls getting into the White House.
Speaker 1: You know, Grant, whatever she has said she wants to do. She's had the opportunity for four years to have done it, and with someone that's mentally impaired as Joe Biden, it was unbridled. Whatever she said was gonna happen. And right now she is the acting president in name only, but in reality she's making all the decisions. So everything she says she wants to do, why hadn't she done it? And the reason she hadn't done it is she doesn't really truly believe that she's a moderate conservative. She spent her life as a radical leftist from San Francisco, for God's sakes, so she had to change who she is to get elected. Now she wants to lie to you. Will you believe a lie? Do you believe there's going to be a transformation? Well, Kamala Harris, who's going to lock down the southern border, She's going to make sure criminals go to jail, She's going to clean up the inner cities, get rid of the homeless crisis. Do you really believe we're going to have a force for foreign policy? And if that's the case, why hasn't it happened already? So Number one Grant, did you say Donald Trump? Donald Trump you're the man. You all right, let's continue. Thanks for your call. Let's go to Ryan and Hamilton, and then Joyce and Michael, and then Lisia and many others. Ryan and Hamilton, give me a full report.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I will glad to talk to you. I actually voted early yesterday.
Speaker 7: I went all read so Donald Trump all the way.
Speaker 1: For my reason is just tired of all the lies.
Speaker 7: That the Democratic Party put out there. It just seems that nothing's going to get done in their party.
Speaker 3: And I trust Trump.
Speaker 1: Do you want your city, your home to look like downtown Dayton, or downtown Cincinnati or downtown Chicago fifty to eighty years I there, it's heading that way. With her in there, well, there'll be no stopping it because she's going to assume. You know, I've said this before that statistically, Ryan, of the last nine elections presidential, the Democrat has won the popular vote eight of nine times. The only time it didn't happen was twenty four when Bush forty three and after the glow of nine to eleven, beat John Kerry by one hundred thousand votes. It is very difficult for a Republican to win the presidency because you have to thread the needle. You just can't. Yeah, Democrats have an easy path to glory. Republicans can barely win. And secondly, Ryan, I've read all the literature. Donald Trump can't get even close to winning the popular vote, and so you have to win in three or four states by slim margins, just a little bit to get over the finish line. He's going to lose the popular vote by five million. There's going to be one hundred and fifty million people are going to vote. Hundred and fifty million are going to vote, and one hundred and fifty million, there's going to be like fifty thousand to determine the outcome, which is point zero zero one percent. So we're dealing with thin numbers. So there's large numbers simply show up to vote because they're told to do so. And lastly, Ryan, when you voted at home, how difficult was it for you to send in a request for an absentee? How difficult was it for you to vote?
Speaker 7: I actually I went to the Board of Elections here and actually the one off Hamilton Mason Here in Hamilton, there's an early voting or you can cast your ballot there. Did it there and everything and the good news from there. From what I saw yesterday when they were handing out those little slate cards, the majority of the people that were going through the lines for grabbing Trump.
Speaker 3: Cards to the Republican cards. So that gave me a little hope. But you know, I can't go by that.
Speaker 1: Just well what I saw so well. The thing is, if you like the way things are, if you want to continue on this course for the next four to eight years, vote for the Democrat. If you're displeased with the way things are, if you think there's a better way of doing things, if you think there should be a change, then vote for the Republicans. And I hope you voted no on State Issue one, which would take away your right to vote in the future for members of the Reapportionment Board. And I hope that's good. Ryan, You're a great American. Thank you, thank you. Let's continue with more seven four nine, seven thousand. Let's go to David in Loveland, the home of the Tigers, David and Loveland. Welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show. David, how are you good?
Speaker 6: Great?
Speaker 1: Thanks Bill, give me your vote.
Speaker 2: I'm going to vote for Trump. I was a DeSantis supporter, but I'm going to vote for Trump.
Speaker 1: You know, at some point Desantas might be the uh might be the president doing a pretty good job. He's a navy man and he's got his spanding cruise through his wife, and I've met him a couple of times. He's impressive.
Speaker 3: The guy's a leader.
Speaker 9: He gets things done. We could not be better off with a guy like the Santas House.
Speaker 1: Harrison House, Harrison, the Home of the Wildcats. How are they treating you? I'm sorry, I'm looking at the wrong number, David.
Speaker 6: And.
Speaker 2: That's great today.
Speaker 1: How's the river? Thank god? It's It's beautiful in Loveland downtown love with my wife and I spend time there and it's beautiful. We walked the trail now and then it's beautiful. But David from Loveland, thank you very much for calling in. We got your vote. Let's go to now Randy and the Harrison, Randy and Harrison, and then Randy and Cincinnati and Randy, how are you give me your vote?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Good Willie, thank you. Yeah. I vote Trump all the way, buddy. I have one question for you, if I may please, this dropbox issue. I'm thinking, what's what's going to keep a person from dropping an envelope in there from somebody else. I mean, is there going to be a guard standing there by the box? I don't really see where that's going to fix anything.
Speaker 1: Well, what it is, I've had Frank Lerosa on a few times, and in every Board of Elections outside there's a drop box with a camera and a light and what they record the person who is dropping it. And if you want to have multiple votes, or say someone is profoundly disabled or elderly and they can't they can't accept an absentee ballot for one reason or another. It is traditional among left wing groups to pick up from nursing homes or long care facilities handfuls of ballots, maybe twenty thirty fifty, one hundred ballots. The Attorney General I had on a couple hours ago said sometimes it's two hundred and fifty and they all vote the same way, and it's like, okay, normally it's for Democrats, they all vote the same way. So the goal is to say that if you're picking up the ballot from someone who can't can't lick a stamp, can't fill out the ballot, can't go to the Board of Elections, that the person that doesn't has to go inside the board during business hours and say hi, my name is my name is a segment Dennison. I'm voting for Bill Cunningham. And then you have to identify yourself. Here's my ID and take your picture and there's a form you filled out saying that I've been authorized by so and so to cast not cast the ballot, but rather to drop off the ballot. Right, and so the goal is to stop so much ballot cheating that's happening all over the country.
Speaker 10: Yeah, sure, sure, I understand.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 10: I just hope everybody is honest about it. They don't have to go inside. Who's going to force him to go away?
Speaker 1: Nobody? That's just uh well, I mean, how how easy is it to vote? I mean you simply get the ballot in the mail and you sit at home. Yeah, and you put a stamp on it and send it back. Is that difficult? But Democrats, you know, we have a lot of voter suppression and they call this voter intimidation. Are you intimidated?
Speaker 10: Come on, no, no, I don't understand why I can't just vote on relation day.
Speaker 1: Well, it put me in charge. You'd vote on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and that's it because something might happen, didn't We do pretty well for two hundred and thirty years without month long voting. How do we ever pick? How do we ever pick anybody?
Speaker 10: I don't know, I don't know. You know, I thought we did pretty well. I mean maybe not on election day you go vote.
Speaker 1: Maybe it was bad, maybe you know. And we still we have the same percentage turnout now as we head of the nineteen forties, fifties, and sixties. In fact, sometimes we have less voter turnout when there was an election day, not an election month. And why we have an election month is another thing. It gives you party time to cheat and find out who hasn't voted and go give them a ballot and sign your name. I'll pull it out for you. That's what's going on right, all right? Thank you, thank you for your call. Let's take one more and we'll go to how about we got to go Jeff and Batavia because of their fine football team. Jeff and Batavia. Welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show. Jeff, how are you hey?
Speaker 9: I'm great. I've been bulldog baby.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you the bulldogs. You're unbeatable. Maybe they should upgrade the schedule and play Deer Park every year.
Speaker 9: Well, you know that'll be a tough game for sure. Wayne State is doing a great job to David Brodle, great, I'm happy, but yeah, so I will be honest with you. I was actually a one time years back on the fence demograpt Republican. But I got to admit for a presidential candidate that has no reason do anything because maybe shit at the beach and enjoy his hard work. Who was taking every single era that has been shot of down. They've been kicked down and knocked down and got right back up and shot. There's only one person that wants to fight for this country as much as he does that it's domocated your own.
Speaker 1: And the other factor to consider Jeff is that he's a four year candidate. He can stop the madness and maybe start a new trend. We're a constitutional republic, we're not a democracy. An individuals sitt must be informed on the important issues and not vote. But simply I say, cast a ballad, know what's going on, and right now, that's what you got. And you know, Benjamin Franklin, when asked coming out of Constitutional Hall in seventeen eighty seven. Well, mister Franklin, do we have a monarchy or do we have a republic? And he said, we have a republic if we can keep it. And for citizens for this to work, we have got to become informed on like state Issue one, which takes away the right to vote in future elections for members of the Reapportionment Board. And uh, that's why we need that. We need constant, we need conservative judges like Joe Diaters and Megan Shanahan to be on the on the Supreme Court. And we just have to fight like war. We got to fight like bulldogs fight in Batavia for Victor.
Speaker 9: That's what we have to Yeah, we need to get educated on all the facts. And you know, Issue one, if you don't know enough about it, it's extremely confusing and like one of your collars are people earlier said if you can sit there and read it and at the end don't understand it, and.
Speaker 3: You better go down.
Speaker 9: And that's what they do. They try to confuse the common person all the time to vote improperly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, hopefully we have hopefully you'll vote no on Issue one, hopefully and go Boatogs and Jeff Thank you very much. Let's continue with more Bill Cunning and the Great American Live at Shome of the Bengals, News Radio seven hundred WULW.
Speaker 5: You know there's this whole I talked with somebody once and said, you know, if you just look at where the stars are in the sky, don't look them as just random things. If you just look at them as points, look at the constellation.
Speaker 1: What does it show you?
Speaker 5: So you just outlined it?
Speaker 1: Roland, what does it show you?
Speaker 9: Hello?
Speaker 1: Bye, I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 5: You know, there's this whole talked with somebody wants to say, you know, if you just look at where the stars are in the sky, don't look them as just random things. If you just look at them as points, look at the constellation. What does it show you? So you just outlined it, Roland, what does it show you?
Speaker 1: That's rolling? Mark that seg you got that segment.
Speaker 8: She's out of her mind, look at just look out. Yeah, okay, I'm layout right in the middle of my yard tonight. Look at the stars and how they align.
Speaker 1: I was like bush forty one disco points of light. Now I'm glad you're finally showing up Rock.
Speaker 11: It was very fortunate that I was out on Friday, but I'm here to face the music news story.
Speaker 3: They're not.
Speaker 1: Liberty or talk about and I'm not a liberty talking. Allegedly, according to news media accounts, an attractive female counselor Saint X was doing some personal counseling of her own to the Saint X bombers. And I'm being told by a little birdie in my ear that the boys, they're so called victims, are not going to testify, or the parents are saying to the boy, I don't I'm.
Speaker 11: Not that he was probably handled within the family, within the school and everyone to be public.
Speaker 1: You're being handled an attractive thirty eight year old counselor. Do you recall that most counseling problem, I would say, are men. This woman was very attractive and she was providing extra services to these boys in need. And what's yourn I'm thinking, Okay, well that's not good, right? Is that good or bad? It's not a great thing. I'm just saying.
Speaker 11: But apparently within the families, within the schools, everything has been worked out good, everything's fine.
Speaker 1: Forget about it doesn't need to play out in public. I don't want to make it public. You know me better or not. Don't want to talk about it, because as soon as you said it was it was Saint X, you knew it was a smile on his face. Where this doesn't happened at the park or Hughes or anywhere? Rock just saying any attractive teachers at the park? What ante?
Speaker 10: What come on?
Speaker 1: How about Cole Rain? When's the last time they won a football game? Two is gone? All right, shut up? Don't need to get Tom Bolden back. He don't be he's on the hot seat. Not Yeah, I'm trying to deflect. Yeah, you know this worst. Are you involved in the investigation at all? I don't think so. Were you really in Montana State over the weekend? I just got back about an hour ago. Actually that's the fucking long way home. You got another big game? Do people understand how big the West is? So to get them to Bozeman, Montana?
Speaker 11: I get on a flight at CVG, fly three hours and forty five minutes in the air the Salt Lake City.
Speaker 1: Okay, then you're like Carl.
Speaker 11: And then you go get on another flight and go an hour and a half north and west, another hour and a half north and west to get the Bozeman, Montex.
Speaker 1: Seven hours later, You're finally Once you're there, it is God's country. It is beautiful out there, yellows.
Speaker 11: The mountains in the background, mountains right behind the stadium. I went to a high school football game out there on Friday. Mountains are in the background. God fearing Americans everywhere, were horses right everywhere.
Speaker 1: Did you want to stay out there? I'd love it.
Speaker 11: It's too expensive, though, yellow Stone was ridiculously expensive out there because it's the playground.
Speaker 1: For the for the rich and famous. Well, you felt fit right in. You're rich and famous, your your Sandex boy with special super Bowl champion. I'm told the counseling apartment of Lane out the door. I need help, I need help. Here we go? Is that what you're doing?
Speaker 7: Some things?
Speaker 1: Can I see you? Welcome back, rockets, so and so. Can I say yes, come on into my abode and all.
Speaker 11: Of us, all handled by adults and everything you know on the grid loving to talk about something that happened. Everyone seems to happy to be resolved and content.
Speaker 1: Got to act like you're a victim. To go if you're a victim, No reason for this to play out anymore in the in the paper mentioned the woman's name, because if I hadn't missus so and so in the counseling apartment she was providing extra services, little Willy would have been there on a regular basis. I need help, and I need it now, Little Willy. Yeah, that's it. I will it got bigger.
Speaker 8: The Studs reporters of proud service of your local Tame Star Heating and air Conditioning Dealers Tamestar Quality. You can feel a beautiful Northern Kentucky called tom Recked and Heating and air Conditioning at eight five nine two six ' one eighty two.
Speaker 1: Sixty nine spots. You got problems.
Speaker 8: Bengals update brought to you by Good Spirits, Winding Tobacco and Party Town thirteen locations in Northern Kentucky and Saint X, Philadelphia.
Speaker 1: At the Bengals, the game has.
Speaker 8: Been moved from a four o'clock kickoff to one pm Sunday, October twenty seventh.
Speaker 1: What does that mean, Rock, They're a teplay at one o'clock. They're deflexing prime time.
Speaker 8: The Bengals won't have to worry about this guy on Sunday because Amari Cooper has just been traded by the Cleveland Browns to the Buffalo Bills.
Speaker 1: They're load unloading? What about Nick Chubb? What about? What about insurance company? Right defense is going to be back?
Speaker 8: First appearance defensive end and former NBA great Isaiah Thomas? What has been signed off the Bengals practice squad today by the Detroit Lions.
Speaker 3: Boy?
Speaker 1: That at what Hutchinson injury?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 11: I was watching that live. I mean the force of which his leg whipped around completely round. That guy's leg broke two bones in a giant, non mediocre human being range Like wow, just.
Speaker 1: Like a twig. Horrible. You're saying Isaiah Thomas is playing football now after his NBA days are done? You heard me? Who's he playing for? He played? He was on the Bengals. Or even making it weirder, there was a Detroit man in there too. You had it all going. Segment.
Speaker 8: Let's see Cincinnati Bearcats host Arizona State the sun Devils.
Speaker 1: Come to town Saturday.
Speaker 8: Good preview the game tonight on The Scott Satderfield Show Live from Tom Gregory's original Montgomery in at eight o five.
Speaker 1: Stataboo is his name? He's good? Who do you have this weekend?
Speaker 11: North Dakota State southa Coast State one versus two going back out there in the Fargo Dome.
Speaker 1: It'll be rocking, it'll be it's a really good football game.
Speaker 8: Battle for Mount Rushmore. I heard who goes on Mount Rushmore? Then is that in North Dakota South Dakota? I think it's South Dakot.
Speaker 11: The game is in North Dakota, North Goast State, South of Coast State in Fargo, South Dakota, the Fargo Dome.
Speaker 1: I think Montana is west of North Dakota. Is that correct? North of Ghost State? You paid attention during geography that day. I was paying attention to my teacher at Terri Fark. She wanted some extra counseling. I said, I will provide it.
Speaker 11: North Ghost State and South Ghost eight have won five of the last seven national titles.
Speaker 1: Pretty good, pretty good. Who's gonna win this one? Rock tough?
Speaker 11: I mean, very similar offenses. Both got quarterbacks, have been there four plus years, ready to go, ready to go.
Speaker 1: They go to St. Hexadga. North Coast State almost beat Colorado week one.
Speaker 11: Southa Coast State fared pretty well against Oklahoma State week one.
Speaker 8: For a little while, and you see he's playing Colorado. Maybe maybe you'll get the U see at Colorado next Saturday. It's a late game ten to fifteen local time.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 11: That Montana State game I did. Yeah, kicked off at ten to fifteen Cincinnati Town. I've normally been in bed for about a half hour by then by the time the things started late.
Speaker 1: Not good, not good. One other thing. I got to report USA today today. Then oh boy, he rose uh had the welfare check. Body was discovered, but three days before there was a call and he took him to the hospital in very bad shape. Had a follow up, do this do that? Of course I don't know. Pete probably didn't do it. Then he flew to Nashville, flew back, and then it was discovered on a welfare check. And then I was told that his body right now is in a bag and the morgue's drawer, waiting for someone to get a court order to release it. So this is because the family is broken. There's no there's no executor. In other words, if there's an executive, if I died tomorrow, wouldn't my wife wouldn't that just go house sane or No? Probably they'd say take the rock to the morgue. Maybe doctor last me some Marco, we do a full autopsy. I'd like to watch that. I should torn apart and then put the parts back in and then put you in a drawer. And then normally stein or something. I've seen that before. I've seen that move and then normally what happens is the corner will release it to next Again. However, if it's a dispute how did he die, should we do an autopsy? Is there a dispute and how he died? Well? No, but then who's the personal representative?
Speaker 2: Is it a son?
Speaker 1: Is it a daughter? Is that the ex wife?
Speaker 3: Is that?
Speaker 1: There's no will to anyone's knowledge? But I hope, I mean, does that make the most sense? Are we thinking this? Yes?
Speaker 3: We are?
Speaker 1: But what about a will? Tell me there was a will? Well, at this point, there's no will that surfaces. So that means you got to get an executive, you get an administrator, and people apply and then when you apply, you have to notify the world. Okay, I'm applying to be the administrator. What happens next, Well, you got to publish that and the other people can say, wait a minute, I want to be the administrator. Then there's a hearing. Help is this messy. Well, why is it so complicated? Lawyers are involved, for God's sakes, in the world must be so. Here are two weeks later, and the Reds are waiting to do set. They want to honor Pete. But then, as Joe Morgan said twenty five years ago, when Pete Rose dies, he'll be alone and broke. It's sad.
Speaker 11: But look, the Reds are not plain right now. So there's plenty of times. All the eyes get doted. The t's crossed a big thing on opening day.
Speaker 1: Do something, We do it something at some point, but it would be a glorious day.
Speaker 11: Terry Francona is here that shouldn't be Play'll be playing maybe.
Speaker 1: Maybe, And Frank ConA was a room mate if Pete Rose in Montreal their buddies.
Speaker 8: Correct, Yeah, I say, and I say. All the Reds opening Day were fourteen fourteen, every one of them.
Speaker 1: That's such a good idea, you know, I might. I want to steal that store. I'm gonna steal it before you do. I'll steal it before you saying why not opening day? I'll wear fourteen number fourteen. I'm not afraid. I'm not I'm not afraid. But let's honor the guy. But I hope the family comes together and says, what are we going to do and get it done? Would that be too much to ask? Yes, it was the guy, and let's not have him on ice for the next two months. Well, family members want him buried here, right, and other parts want I'm buried there? What are other parts? Other parts of the family. It's like, okay, let's get Pete here. Pete he belongs here in Cincinnati. But there I just settled it. He belongs in Cincinnati with his mom and dad on the west side of the line and a tomb something good. He deserves it. And that's why you need a will. You don't know when you're going to be called rock you have a will, what you're going to say, I don't.
Speaker 11: Talk about an awkward and painful experience that you don't want to do, but you got to do it because.
Speaker 1: Of situations like this. You know that I've gone through several in my family's life. Who's got what? Where? Where is the money? What account do you have? What do you want this done? And the answer is you not. If no one has ever done this, you sit down and they go, Okay, you get hit by a bus tomorrow? Who gets your stuff on my wife? Okay, both of you get hit by a bus? What happens? Okay, well then goes to the kids? Okay, all five of you get hit by a bus. Who goes to money? And then what goes here? Okay?
Speaker 11: Well, then then what happens if you know there's a dispute between this and that, who's your exec it's pain, fat, but it's all you got to talk about things.
Speaker 1: Rock, but it's going to happen. I know you got to sit down and say, and where are the accounts? I have a close flaming family. He died, and it's like, okay, did he have bank accounts somewhere?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: Hell, I don't know. So what do you do? Go into checking accounts, look at the checks he issue? Did he pay an insurance?
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Did he own a car loan? Okay I don't know. Well I put the family through that ahead of time.
Speaker 11: Say this is why someone No one wants to talk about their own death, nobody, because all of us are impregnable.
Speaker 1: All of us are and live forever. Correct, But when you die, it's like then the wife or the kids they're saying. Adult children say Okay, did you have account somewhere?
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 1: He's dead. I don't know who gets this well, I don't know is that fair. Maybe there's a teacher who thinks the money should go to her somehow, you make claims to the estates saying wait a minute, we look at it. Be for us saying maybe she taught at Saint X or some here.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: To you, if we can here, we go, that may come up in the future. I'm very well aware, very careful with my words now. Because deer Park and cal Raine doesn't have that problem.
Speaker 11: You just better hope hope to all the gods in heaven. Okay, including the Supreme one. Nothing like this ever happens to the park on like Talkie Kong.
Speaker 1: We are better than this. We are better than this, this cor rain better segment than this. Yes, but what happens if you were a seventeen year old boy he went for counseling. I didn't need Eddy in the thirty eight to forty year old constructive woman said I was here at seventeen. Yeah, you'll get you now. You have needs. We all have needs. Thank you, Rock, thank you.
Speaker 11: By the way, I got talking about my show, State read Adam Bird on to talk about issue one.
Speaker 1: Good SEG's going to vote yes, but I say you should vote no. What did you vote no? Did you vote I didn't vote on vote one either way, I vote no. He's going to lay it out there. You're just going to get the facts about it.
Speaker 11: We have your girlfriend, Tanya poor girlfriend should say three thirty five, four o'clock. I got a guy by the name of Matt Wiedemer. He's a you know, he's involved in you know, the training business and whatnot. He is training John Jones UFC fighter who has a fight in November that was a while back.
Speaker 1: Tom No, not Tom Whedon. Matt Wiedemer. Yes, he's training John Jones. Is gonna be here in studio.
Speaker 11: Not John Jones, but the trainer is gonna be here to talk about what it's like the train maybe the baddest man on the planet.
Speaker 1: Talk about Aiden Hutchinson snapping his leg. How do you train against that?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: That that was wild because it wasn't like he got like twisted up and bent.
Speaker 11: It was the the whip impact on another giant human beings leg broke two bones in his lower leg.
Speaker 1: Again, this wasn't like a fourteen year old girl either. This is like a two Yeah, Harry ass Man, we need more Harry as men. Do you agree? Yes, they're a counseled at Saint XT. I love that, God forgive me.
Speaker 6: I love it.
Speaker 1: Rocky her down. I understand you.
Speaker 11: Might want to talk to the other g c L schools are doing the same. Ask her about everybody has their issues.
Speaker 1: It's fine. You're you're obviating your own personal blame. You're notating what you're doing said, obviating, not obulating, obviating, not ovulating. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: How's how's the how did did the wife referee of any fights while we were while we thought?
Speaker 11: The middle one broke his nose the other day rough housing with some other kids.
Speaker 1: And you know, but you think he's fine, be all right to go to San Mexican. You know what you hot to do?
Speaker 8: Like like uh, you know, you got to take the pebbles with you on the road, like her three the three kids with you.
Speaker 1: I would like to why not.
Speaker 2: Up on that?
Speaker 1: But uh yeah, you would love on the road. I'm gone with the ladies. Get on my out of geez, get out and learn something. You know, they get to see the world. And I say three while, here's the booth, here's the football field. Just sit here and don't move.
Speaker 8: How much you know how much ni O money am I gonna get? Daddy, we go shopping around a little bit.
Speaker 1: The way Santax is going, They're gonna have lots of ni ol money. Believe me, I want to go to sant X. Mommy, I need counseling.
Speaker 2: Rock.
Speaker 1: Thank you for your own counseling. All right, you're welcome. Talk to Tan your rock about counseling your back rock channel nine to ask her about nevermind, ask her about counseling. Channel nine needs counseling. Did you ever counsel a to on your rock? To counsel you? Sory to plead the fifth. I'll drink a fifth because you know who might be listening. If I'm with her, I'll be drinking a fifth. Believe me. Segment get me out of the Stud's report. Will he an honor of a beautiful day here at the tri State. We leave you with the immortal words of the stud Triple Fun Times in Cleveland again. Cooper, Troy and Bill Wills will be with me on Friday to break down the game between Clee Lynton CINCINWIA. Break it down.
Speaker 11: What is working out for the Bengalis. Play the Giants are not that good. Play the Browns are not that good.
Speaker 1: It's working. This is going to pull them out of the funk, out of the funk on the glory. Let's go need some counseling, Let's continue. Bill Cunningham, News Radio seven hundred w l W