Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. We'll let you a taco one on one one. W JR R got your freaking idiot by yeah. Big thank you to Petties Meats State Road four thirty four in Longwood, just west of VI four for sponsoring this portion of the Lynch and Taco Show and really being an inspiration in my life in general.
Speaker 1: He inspired Lynch over there were one of the reasons why he purchased his house where he did in Longwood.
Speaker 2: True story.
Speaker 1: He seriously did. He had gone to Petty's Meats over the years because they've been there forty years.
Speaker 2: And when we decided to move, that was one of the things I took into consideration, making sure they were easy driving distance. But I don't care where you live, I would encourage you to make the trip the Petties. Check them out, see what they're all about.
Speaker 1: Walk in for yourself an ice cold free draft beer. Heyes, a complimentary beer. Get to shopping. You can go from a appetizer all the way through dessert. They're going to have that and everything in me.
Speaker 2: Hetty's stay with four thirty four and Longwood open Monday through Saturday ten to six. Yes, voting still open another fifteen minutes for you say we play it? Those four day Welcome to Rockville tickets up for grabs for somebody who votes which Rush song we should play back at nine o'clock.
Speaker 3: You do that, jr. Our Facebook page.
Speaker 2: Well, I guess if you find success and you get good at it, you keep going back to the well until you get caught. In this guy's case, a robbery suspect apprehended in New Jersey. He is accused of robbing fourteen different dunkin Donuts locations over a two month time period.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean they got dough. Yep, Sorry, that's easy.
Speaker 2: Twenty four year old Eenasium Bowman arrested and accused of carrying out the overnight robberies. He's doing this when they're closed. He breaks into the place, goes and hits the cash registers first, bust open the manager's office door and tries to take whatever's in there, and then usually does a little vandalism while he's around. I'm wondering if this is an ex employee he's The vandalism part is where I'm like, what if you're gonna do this. If you're gonna work it up to do this, you get in and you get out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely. But he's done it fourteen times. So it was an ex employe. I think he'd hit his store that he worked.
Speaker 2: At, like, oh, I'm gonna vandalize him. So they've added everything up here. And again, this is not an efficient thief if you ask me, uh, fourteen robberies eighteen thousand dollars in cash. I mean again, why increase your chances of getting caught? Just go for one place whatever you've decided to rob. That's bigger money, exactly, a bigger haul. Yeah, he did. He also liked to steal gift cards as well. I guess, you know, for stocking stuffers and whatnot. So eighteen thousand and cash, one hundred and forty in gift cards, and about ten thousand dollars cumulative damage at the various dunkin locations around New Jersey. So did they catch him or that part I missed? They bought him as he was getting ready to rob a fifteenth location, Hackensack, New Jersey, police caught him.
Speaker 3: Got greedy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think you're greedy after hitting two places, you know, fourteen donut joints. Yeah, come on, pretty soon, they're going to be coming in for work, you know.
Speaker 2: Ibye, he wasn't doing them all in the same night out here now over over two months.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he just he knew that he probably was a former employee because he knew how things worked.
Speaker 2: I can get in here.
Speaker 1: There is still some money in registers and then whatever's in the manager's office.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I just couldn't imagine that they have a whole lot of cash on hand now as little as cash as used by so many people. Now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't want to name places because that'd be the obvious. But you're going for one. This is hypothetical. We're not doing any of this, nor if you had to rob a place. Is this this scenario you're setting up? Yeah, I'm trying to think if you had to and again for the records that we're covered, we're not gonna encourage this. I'm just wondering, if you're gonna hit one place, what would it.
Speaker 2: What do you think.
Speaker 3: I might be going That armor truck.
Speaker 2: Dude, that's tempting to go that route. But it's all the movies I've seen over the years. That thing can go sideways fast. Oh yeah, yeah, I mean in so many different directions, so I'm I'm kinda Then I also was gonna go, well, you really drug house where where all the cash is. But you're gonna have to go in really hot with that, see, and then you're gonna have people after you for for eons. Uh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't don't mess with that one unless you killed the drug dealer. Then people are happy and it's but then his person that'supplied to him's pass. Back to the armored car driver, you said you have so many things that can go sideways, because we've all seen the shows and movies as have you.
Speaker 2: I mean you could hold them up.
Speaker 4: All of a sudden, he goes to fire and it ricochets off the armored vehicle and hits the bell ringer outside the store, you know, the Salvation Army.
Speaker 1: Now you've got them involved, right, and you're hurting charity.
Speaker 2: You're talking collateral damage. It's just too much room for that.
Speaker 1: Strip clubs, but cash available somebody else, scrap yards. Uh uh, don't do any of these. No, we dispensary delivery truck.
Speaker 3: They got cash.
Speaker 2: Again, don't rob any place or anyone. This is just a hypothetical for the hell of it S and G's conversation. On some level, I was able to identify with this, this couple.
Speaker 1: Who wouldn't have to worry about anybody getting robbed if Bwook took roots.
Speaker 2: Try and I'm straight more stickers being sent out today. I understand, all right.
Speaker 1: You didn't get your self addressed stamped envelope to our studios here Maitland.
Speaker 2: Yeah, couple recently vacationed in the same area the wife and I went to in October, up in the Gatlinburg Severeville area of Tennessee, mountainous area. There they rented a mountain cabin. Well and listen to how it went for them.
Speaker 5: Okay, we are in Gatlinburg, Tennessee. We just checked into our cabin and we are leaving our cabin. Actually we're gonna go stay downtown deliberg Simpson's gift.
Speaker 2: You walk in, you walk out, Yeah, way too slowly.
Speaker 5: Let's let's show you this is the driveway. And for people that are in mountains, this might not be a big deal. For us who who don't live in mountains, this is kind of a big deal, especially late at night. It's supposed to rain tomorrow.
Speaker 3: This scares me.
Speaker 5: The whole mountain that we have to drive through is very uphill.
Speaker 2: She's just showing the imagine that a mountain is uphill, but the dry it's like a gravel driveway, really really steep. It's just falling apart. And any of you who have had that extreme you know exactly what you're dealing with there and what you're getting yourself into. In fact, you seek that out to some degree.
Speaker 1: I have other people driving, like my friend who's the daredevil, and the whole time I'm sitting there with my eyes close going uh uh, because I know if I was driving, we'd hit that gravel patch on the side and go right off the cliff.
Speaker 2: They were literally right in a similar looking area to what the wife and I. I've already told the story on the air what happened to us had we got stuck and it took ended up taking us sixteen hours to do a ten hour drive because of the but anyway, we ended up having to get up the mountain after sunset. After sunset and a affront is approaching with severe weather, no signs. Half the signs through the roads up the mountain have been not They're just not there. You can't see crap, there's no moonlight and we're driving around up there aimlessly for over an hour trying to fund this damn.
Speaker 1: Cabin glass half full of At least you gotta do that Devil's cut or whatever it's called, the Dragonsdale Dragonsdale.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was crazy. And finally there's this a unique job opportunity awaits. If you're looking to see the world, maybe head to Scotland where they are hiring advertising for a seasonal job as a NeSSI hunter, full time NeSSI hunter as in lockness monster. This is a fancy way of saying tour boat operator. Oh it's yeah. You'll work this from the end of March until the beginning of November their season tourist season there. You may be about two undred and fifty bucks a day. Let's go out there in bs about the mythical lake creature.
Speaker 3: Pretty good money. What are the hours though, it's daylight hours.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a lot of time when you could go work at you know, said restaurants.
Speaker 2: Pretty strong talking it is.
Speaker 1: But if I'm having to work, it's laid out over ten hours, right, that's a lot of time on the lock having to talk about NeSSI and having to have your fact straight, because you know there's some asshole in the backyard.
Speaker 2: It doesn't exist. What are you gonna do?
Speaker 3: Is that big food over there in the woods right off the lock.
Speaker 2: There's always that guy quarts every day, that guy JR R