Speaker 1: So on both levels, whether it's we're looking at just the governmental black ops psyops level, or whether we're looking at a more spiritual transcendent level. Jacques Valise says that on both of these levels, there's deception going on. We're being deceived, we're being lied to, and many other writers in this field, even people who promote the alien mythos and narrative, admit that there's a lot of lying and deception going on about the intent of what's behind this. Now, the level one, you could say analysis of this that goes back to maybe the seventies and eighties is the idea that the government is hiding the history and the background of the aliens. They're here, they came, and the government doesn't want us to know because everybody would freak out.
Speaker 2: That's not true.
Speaker 1: In fact, you can go back to the Orson Wells radio broadcasts where he broadcast or H. G.
Speaker 2: Wells's World of Worlds.
Speaker 1: As if it was a real newsreel and everybody free out, and that was actually part of a big psyop research program.
Speaker 2: We'll get into that in a moment when we come back.
Speaker 1: This is the Alex Jones Show, Don't Go Anywhere, Welcome back to the Alex John Shrum your guest host Jay Dyer of Jason Analysis, and we're going.
Speaker 2: To talk about some of the kind of crazy today. In fact, I did.
Speaker 1: A show for Alex about a year ago and we covered this topic of the fake alien psyop invasion et mothership.
Speaker 2: It's here, the aliens are here? Did you know that?
Speaker 1: Well, it turns out I'm joking, by the way. It turns out NBC News played a clip a few days ago, and we'll play that clip here in a little bit where they actually sat on their Ie news program that the alien mothership may actually possibly perhaps kinda might actually be out there above us right now. This is not me is this is NBC Nightly News.
Speaker 2: Saying that there might be an alien mothership.
Speaker 1: And this is a course going on during the period when I had a few weeks ago, we had all that spy balloon drama and all this kind of stuff. And so I want to go back into the alien narrative and why that's important and why it's a bunch of bologney, because it's part of the psyop.
Speaker 2: That I believe they will use as they roll out a lot of.
Speaker 1: These narratives and a lot of the control grid and a lot of the transhumanist sky net stuff that they want to put in place. Aliens really just fosters and helps that narrative. To what degree they might use some kind of stage thing, bluebeam or something like that, I don't know, very possible. All these things are always in the cards. But when we go back to the history of the alien narrative, what we find out is that a lot of the figures in the in the stories the first cases of abductions, Georgia Damski, Betty and Barney Hill, right, these figures who later sort of got involved in the case of Betty and Barney Hill was starting an alien cult, one of the earliest alien cults. This all turns out to have deep connections to the deep State.
Speaker 2: No surprise there.
Speaker 1: And in the case, for example, George Adamsky, it turns out his story of the alien abduction thesis was already in prior, prior science fiction novels.
Speaker 2: So we have this.
Speaker 1: Model of the abduction narrative that then gets popularized by famous films like Spielberg's Close Encounters of the Third Kind, and then a host of a million other alien movies and stories that have been promoted going all the way back to you John Carter of mars Ah c Wells's World of the World's. All of those things were written by people who, in the case of A.
Speaker 2: C Wells, were master propagandists. You know. A. C Wells, who we covered many, many.
Speaker 1: Times, was really the father of the modern alien narrative, the idea of the external threat that threatens the whole world, behind whom the whole world aligns and then gets into a kind of a global socialist world government.
Speaker 2: If you go back to the movie The Day the Earth Stood Still, which.
Speaker 1: We've talked about many times, was one of those early formative alien narrative nob stories that was a big sort of blockbuster. There was a famous CIA operative actually consulted on that film, jess C. D. Jackson, who's the author of the Doctrinal Warfare program about using the Roman Catholic Church and other religious institutions as part of the West's Cold War narrative.
Speaker 2: So this guy who's involved in what we call.
Speaker 1: Religious engineering is also involved in consulting and giving information to movie studios on how to construct alien narratives, namely The Day of the Earthstad Still. Now, if you've never seen the day the Earth stood still. This is the story of a an alien from space who's a carpenter, so he has this Jesus style image going on, this Jesus esque image, and he comes to warn us that the evil aliens are going to come and destroy us. Right, Klatu is the evil alien that's going to come and destroy everybody. And he says, if you don't disarm all of your nations, your national governments, get rid of nationalism, and form a socialist world government based around science, the aliens are going to come and destroy us. All this is precisely that narrative threat that we've heard for so long that the external threat, be it some other nation, be it some other force, be it the intergalactic entities, they're going to destroy Earth if we don't have a world government. In fact, this has even been lampoon in really popular memes in the last year, where the aliens are coming and they're saying, oh, formal world government and they're really.
Speaker 2: Just projections by the un right.
Speaker 1: It's a joke, right, So I'm not saying that aliens are literal projections, although they could be, who knows, But really all of this bears a narrative surrounding psychological operations and black ops, and some of the most recent famous books covering this topic, like Annie Jacobson's Area fifty one. Go into this angle, don't go anywhere. This is the Alex Jones Show. Welcome back to the Alex Jones showm your guest host Jay diy Or of Jays Analysis. Important to understand how closely the science fiction narrative behind the alien invasion mythos and the intelligence agency narrative, how.
Speaker 2: They collude, how they collide, how.
Speaker 1: They overlap, and there's always been this deep connection between them, precisely because a lot of the entities pushing the alien narrative overlap with being intelligence operators, overlap with being propagandists.
Speaker 2: Remember, the most famous of these stories, probably of all of them, goes back to hd Well's The War of the World.
Speaker 1: I'm sure everybody is seen a War of the world's And again again, the message of War of the worlds is also kind of the same kind of a narrative, right that really we must all stand together in some sort of a global governance or else something be it aliens, be it nukes, be it biological warfare, pathogens. Right will destroy the human race. That's a continual crisis problem, reaction solution narrative that we find from the propagandas of the globally the social engineers.
Speaker 2: In fact A. C.
Speaker 1: Wells writes many books saying what his ultimate designs are with all this propaganda. Again, master propagandist ah well says that the ultimate goal is to.
Speaker 2: Form a world government.
Speaker 1: He wrote two books on this, The Open Conspiracy in the New World Order.
Speaker 2: Those are the titles of the.
Speaker 1: Books, and in those in those books, he describes how this world government will be created on the basis of a kind of technocratic socialist program, and he says a monopoly capitalism, by the way, is not the enemy. Monopoly capitalism is the entity that will create the infrastructure and then hand it over to the radical Fabian.
Speaker 2: Socialists that you've heard me cover for the last year.
Speaker 1: So it's not an they're not anti socialists, they're not anti capitalists. They're above that. They're a kind of Fabian synarchical group that we could say, in the long run believes in a kind of a Promethean Luciferian kind of deity. Ash Wells, in his book God the Invisible King, describes that he worships and believes in a Luciferian kind of God. He says, Lucifer is my God, not anything like you would think of in.
Speaker 2: The traditional religious sense.
Speaker 1: Now in terms of the alien narrative, it's odd because many, compared to religion writers have noted the parallels and pop writers too, between the stories that shamans have and their traditions of the gods or the interdimensional beings, the entities, and what we tend to find throughout a lot of these alien stories, the alien narratives. So there's a parallel between what the gods are in the ancient religions and in shamanism and what the aliens are message in the narratives that the aliens have nowadays. For example, if you go and watch a bunch of people's YouTube videos about their DMT trip reports or their LSD trips, ones that have interactions with these cosmic entities or the machine elves. Ever, we all know that the most famously Terrence McKenna, right the psychonat I spoke to the machine elves and they told me to form a world government and if we don't, everyone's going to die. That's literally what that's the whole message, the whole gospel of Terrece McKenna. Right, the machine elves, so the world government, the socialist project fits very well with this kind of a hallucinogenics psych narrative as well as a controlled religious engineered narrative. Now, there's a professor that wrote a book that I've covered. Her name is doctor Brenda Densler, and her book is about the history of UFO beliefs and cults, and she has an amazing suction where she cites a Brookings Institute report from the nineteen sixties commissioned by NASA, and it mentions the consultation of other figures like Arthur C. Clark, of course, is the author of The Sentinel two thousand and one, twenty ten, three thousand and one, and those are the stories that were.
Speaker 2: The basis, of course of the Kuber film. And we have this.
Speaker 1: Monolith that shows up right, that propels humanity into the next phase of a Luciferian evolution. And if you watch twenty ten the movie, you'll see that they make it very clear that it's a Luciferian narrative at the end of the film, and of course Clark makes this clear in Childhood's in right, the Overlord, the overmind.
Speaker 2: These entities are actually demons.
Speaker 1: They're pictured as demons in Childhood's in and so when Densler talks about this, she says that many religious traditions, including Christianity, have noted the parallels between the UFO phenomenon abductions and demonic activevity. And she says about this nineteen sixty I think it's eight or nine Brookings Institute report.
Speaker 2: The NASSA Brookings Report.
Speaker 1: Said Christianity would be particularly compromised by the discovery of et life. That is, because Christianity makes much of the doctrine of the incarnation of Christ as a historical event. Thus, knowledge of the news of Christ's passion, ascension, atonement are fundamental parts of salvation. If this was true, then it would mean that Christ needed to die on innumerable worlds to save the aliens, or that the Church would have to engage in a missionary project of converting the aliens throughout the Gospel throughout the galaxy.
Speaker 2: So we have to do like a galactic Great Commissioner or something like that.
Speaker 1: Now, the report goes on to say that this would all be vain because there's no way to evangelize the galaxies, and then it says, thus the religion would be basically be damaged and it would be irreconcilable with the doctors divine providence.
Speaker 2: In other words, they're saying that alien life.
Speaker 1: Would essentially undermine the entirety of the Christian mythos, the biblical mythos.
Speaker 2: History, and narrative.
Speaker 1: So that shows you right there that there's a potential usage for and a steering for alternative world views and alternative positions. There's a word in German called Veltenschanskrieg which is worldview warfare, and this refers to battling people's worldviews as part of information or as part of psychological warfare.
Speaker 2: So, in other words, we all know about sun Zoo art of war.
Speaker 1: But in the modern age, modern warfare is I think about eighty percent ninety percent informational, and you have another you know, ten percent. Few percentages of that are actual kinetic warfare in this kind. So but the majority of it in the modern era is information and ideological warfare, and that was replaced ancient and medieval warfare, which was probably the opposite. It was largely kinetic, largely battle warfare. So modern warfare revolves around info war, and the social engineers spend all of their time studying and researching ways to tweak, ways to turn, ways to steer people's world views and belief systems.
Speaker 2: And so that's why you go back.
Speaker 1: One hundred years and you find the social engineers of that time very interested in very curious about the alien mythos and narrative. In fact, some of the people from the inside of this system a famous computer scientist and sort of Pentagon computer man, Jacques va Vali, right, he wrote the book Revelations, He wrote other books about how, in his view, the phenomena of UFOs, UAPs and all this it's not completely false. There's something to it, but he says, and he's not Christian, by the way, he was into various secret societies and esotary stuff. So his take is that, well, these aren't extra planetary biology logical life forms. These are actually terrestrial or they're earthly based things that seem to have some kind of an interdimensional reality. They exist in a dimension above us, which what do you know, doesn't that parallel very well with the biblical notion of the demonic right, And if you know, again, think about the parallels to the drug experiences, the hallucinogenic experiences, not just of today's you know, post nineteen sixties counterculture people, but going back to the ancient shamanic traditions, there's always this interaction that occurs through through the.
Speaker 2: Rituals, through the drug use, to the aohuask or whatever, where the entities begin to tell you, okay, we want you to do this.
Speaker 1: We'll you know, sacrifice your kids to us for this, this, this, this, It's always.
Speaker 2: The same type of thing.
Speaker 1: Now the narrative is formal world government and you'll save the planet stop having kids. That's literally what the majority of the messages that people have when they do these trips. Now, on Jock Bleeze case, he says that this is something that's intent on deceiving us.
Speaker 2: So on both levels, whether it's we're.
Speaker 1: Looking at just the governmental black ops psyops level, or whether we're looking at a more spiritual transcendent level, Jacques Valise says that on both of these levels there's deception going on. We're being deceived, we're being lied to. And many other writers in this field, even people who promote the alien mythos and narrative, admit that there's a lot of lying and deception going on about the intent of what's behind this.
Speaker 2: Now, the level one you.
Speaker 1: Could say analysis of this that goes back to maybe the seventies and eighties is the idea that the government is hiding the history and the background of the aliens. They're here, they came, and the government doesn't want us to know because everybody.
Speaker 2: Would freak out. That's not true.
Speaker 1: In fact, you can go back to the Orson Wells radio broadcasts where he broadcast or H. G.
Speaker 2: Wells's World of.
Speaker 1: Worlds as if it was a real new and everybody freaked out, and that was actually part of a big psy op research program. And we'll get into that in a moment when we come back. This is the Alex joneshow don't go anywhere.
Speaker 3: The fight against the New World Order is now the top story in the world. The globalists are in deep trouble, but they're striking back with all their deep state operatives to shut down Info Wars and other truth tellers like James o'keith and Tucker Carlson accountless others. So please pray for us down more than ever, spread the word about the broadcast and get great products to keep us on air and fund our operation at the same time enriching your life.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: We've got three new products available at info warstore dot com and a bestseller back of stock. We have the amazing Doctor Jones Naturals Turmeric toothpaste that's so much more.
Speaker 4: Find out more at info warstore dot com.
Speaker 3: We have the Oshwa Gandar root pill with black powder extractor accelerate your libido, stamina, tristosterone. We have pure Ashraganda gummies at m full war store dot com as well. These are all the highest quality products. The prebiotic is now finally back at stock. They're all there at infull warstore dot com. So please take action now. Enrich your life, empower your body, and keep us on air. Please take action now info warstore dot com.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to the Alex Johnes. So, I don't know if we have that clip that I sent. I sent an NBC news clip. Do you guys have that? If you don't, that's okay, we can just keep going, Okay, Can we go and roll that NBC newsclip and you'll see this was about a week or two ago on mainstream nightly news on his side Lees, Sir.
Speaker 5: Andrew Mitchell thanks in sixty seconds. The new draft report on UFOs, the Pentagon's expert warning about a possible mothership coming close to Earth.
Speaker 2: Stay with us.
Speaker 5: It may sound straight out of a movie, but the Pentagon and a Harvard Sciences have collaborated on a new draft report questioning if we're alone in the universe and whether we've already seen evidence of life beyond Earth.
Speaker 6: Here's Gotti, Schwartz, Move over, Chinese spy balloon or whatever else. US fighter jets shot down last month Tonight out of Harvard University a draft paper about mysterious flying objects, sounding almost like science fiction.
Speaker 7: I think it's very likely that we are not the most intelligent civilization that ever existed.
Speaker 6: Renowned Harvard astronomer ABVI Lobe teaming up with a new head of the Pentagon's UFO office, dubbed the All Domain Anomaly Resolution Office. Together they say that interstellar objects detected in space could be signs of extraterrestrial life, and that current skymapping technology like the James Webb Space Telescope could miss such objects.
Speaker 1: It could have been a mothership that released some probes in the habitable are welcome, Matt, There you see it NBC Nightly News now implying maybe sort of, perhaps there could have also kind of been a mothership.
Speaker 2: Perhaps maybe but it was, but maybe but not really. Now it's not p funk.
Speaker 1: It's not p funk right, it's the mothership dropping them zep bombs.
Speaker 2: It's the real mothership. It's not even that. I wish it was the p funk mothership.
Speaker 1: George Clinton and Bootsie Collins, I'd be a better alien invasion than this fake, staged, fake, and gray alien invasion. When we go back to the history again of the stories behind or excuse me, the so called documents.
Speaker 2: You have Project Blue Book, where the I think it's the Air Force.
Speaker 1: Was investigating all this right decades ago.
Speaker 2: Then you have Project MJ.
Speaker 1: Twelve right, which in my view was a made up psyop to get everybody believing that there is this alien narrative. And if you watch the great documentary Mirage Min I highly watched, recommend watching that because there's interviews in that famous documentary with Air Force counter intelligence people who were involved in crafting and creating fake and staged alien crashes alien takeoffs at bases that they filmed on purpose to kind of put out there and do people. It's an element of syops. And so there's a whole documentary on this again Mirage Men, famous documentary, and in my view, that really lays out what's going on in this whole alien nonsense scenario, especially at the human level. Could there be some I'm sure there are unexplained aerial phenomena, sure, but unexplained aeral phenomena does not translate into alien creators, alien pan spermia, stories of humans being seated by alien and that's always where this goes. In fact, in Annie Jackson's a recent book, and of course we've mentioned her texts for a long time. She has a famous book on a paper Clipse. She has a famous book on the stories of the history of DARPA. We've lectured through that text on my channel as well. So all of these, you know, there's a pattern that we see in her writings, which I think are really good, and that's you know, she does touch on mk ulture when it comes up in paper Clip and in the DARPA book, and in those projects we see studies into engineering and controlling belief systems. It's not just mind control, it's also belief control, worldview warfare.
Speaker 2: So the alien.
Speaker 1: Story and narrative is part of that warfare, part of that narrative. And in my view, my opinion, my analysis of this is that when we go back to the release of these documents in these projects back in the forties and fifties Blue Book MJ twelve, these so called cover ups, they really underlie the narrative that the intelligence apparatus or aspects of that apparatus have wanted for a long time, which is to create a control and steer a new mythos, a new narrative for the world to fit into the overall technocratic world agenda.
Speaker 2: Now they not go with the alien narrative.
Speaker 1: It may be at a point where, well, if enough people don't believe that, or they think it's silly, they won't go with that. You know, we had, for example, twenty sixteen the World Economic Forums video that put out the eight things to expect by twenty thirty. One of those included the potential discovery of alien life as well as you know, you would eat nassing, you were old nassing, right, you would be hoppy. All of that was part of that eight point plan projected by the WF by twenty thirty, and so they made it a point to mention the alien mythos and narrative. But again, just think again to the case. I think it's Betty and Barney Hill. It may have been a dam Sky, but one of the two cases, in fact, I'm going from memory, had the figure of none other than Alan Dulles.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's always, by the way, these really blurry things. What year is this? Is this two thousand and three?
Speaker 1: Everybody is filming on a Verizon flip phone with one forty four pixel definition. I mean, what how come there's no like, really good imagery of all these so called alien objects. Now, there could be advanced technology that's used by the Pentagon, advanced drone somebody like that, sure, but none of this necessarily translates into it equates to alien life from another planet. Maybe there is such a thing as that, but I've not seen anything that suggests that approves that with any evidence. All I've ever seen is blurry videos, the stories of people that again have connections to the Pentagon, to you know, the deep state, et cetera. There's always the shady intelligence people in the background, especially when it comes to these UFO groups like Moufon and Nicap and again Alan Dulles. Again, it is one of these figures who steps to the four to shut down. In the case I think of Betty and Barney Hill, it's either Betty and Barney Hill or Georgia Damskia Alan Dallas steps in to shut down the exposure and the information coming out about that being based a giant fraud.
Speaker 2: Why would Alan Dallies care about.
Speaker 1: Some random UFO quack coming out and being exposed and their story being you know, basically fraudulent. Well, it would matter if if there's some you know, connection to these agentcies, and there absolutely is, and you know, we look back to things like the Aviary, right, another one of these alien narrative connected things, and that's all a bunch of CIA black ops people. And this is what we constantly find is that element in the background of the alien narrative.
Speaker 2: And again the same people now in this in the.
Speaker 1: Government that are telling you that there may possibly perhaps be alien mullerships.
Speaker 2: These are the same.
Speaker 1: People that told you to get the COOF or to get the stabvies for the COOF, the same people that shut down the churches and lock down everything.
Speaker 2: The same people that.
Speaker 7: Like put your mask, God, now take your mask go off now to I'll put a big blood I'm fauci put a little bit of fleshyting disease on the face of a puppy dog.
Speaker 1: That's who's now telling you that the aliens are out there consummate liars WMDs. So why would we believe these people buy anything much less this alien narrative. Now again, I'm not denying the reality of spiritual entities, but there's absolutely no reason to think that visitors from other planets are the best explanation for this, or that they're extra biological entities.
Speaker 2: And now they switch from calling them.
Speaker 1: UFOs to UAPs, which I guess that sounds a little more official. The Pentagon has put out a document on UAPs right now. Again, most likely a lot of this is just a surveillance technology from foreign states, et cetera. Or it's deep state technology that's used to foster the alien mythos or narrative again covering up, using this narrative as part of a as part of a cover up, as a shell narrative, a cloak for black ops and other kinds of things, and many, many people have come to that conclusion. You know, in my book, I wrote a significant section about I don't know eighty pages in my first texts to devote it to this idea of hgu Well, science fiction propaganda and Spielberg's mythos.
Speaker 2: And there's a great quote.
Speaker 1: By an analyst named Jeffrey Steinberg, and he said that Brush and Russell's description of a scientific dictatorship was matched by the account of Aldus Huxley, the author of the utopian tract Brave New.
Speaker 2: World, a speech on the US State.
Speaker 1: Department's Voice of America in nineteen sixty one, of a world of pharmacological manipulated slaves living in constant concentration camps of the mind. Through enhanced propaganda and ps psychotropic drugs, they learned to love their servitude and abandon all their will to resist. This, Aldus Huxley said, is what the final revolution is.
Speaker 2: So the final revolution, as we.
Speaker 1: Said, you know, in these dystopian novels, especially in the figure of Aldus Huxley, is not something that's purely a narrative, purely a fantasy, a dystopian fantasy.
Speaker 2: It's actually a real plan.
Speaker 1: And the people in the circles of Huxley, the people that he knew, the Bertrand Russells, the Lord Birkenheads and his famous essay about the future Dystopian, the Royal Society, Fabian Socialists, Lord Milner, the individuals like George Bernard Shaw, individuals.
Speaker 2: Like Jacques Attalie or Klaus Schwab today all have that same plan and that same.
Speaker 1: Agenda, which is to erect this global network of technocratic control that supplants and overrides.
Speaker 2: Nation states. Nation states have.
Speaker 1: To be undone, as she Will says, because they're part of the old bourgeois narrative, the part of that old way of doing things where people are divided on invented notions like class or identity, that has to be overcome through Marxist socialist practicis that's fostered.
Speaker 2: By monopoly capital. And amazingly ah C. Wells even says this.
Speaker 1: Wells famously says it's either a new world order or open conspiracy. He says, all of you street level Marxists, you do not understand that there's not the engine and the power to put into reality this global socialist order without the use of monopoly capital's money. He says, monopoly capital has this powerful engine right by pushing the notion of free enterprise.
Speaker 2: Now there is such a thing, it's free enterprise.
Speaker 1: But I'm saying that monopoly capital isn't actually what free markets are, right, this idea of free transactions and whatnot, liberty in exchanges and commercial commerce, but rather a top down control mechanism that David Rockefeller and his family have described as their.
Speaker 2: Plan in David Rockfiller's memoirs.
Speaker 1: So this notion of a Marxist revolution funded by monopoly capital is championed by.
Speaker 2: Ah c Wells himself. Excuse I got a drink of water.
Speaker 1: A c Wells notes that the power of monopoly capital is such that eventually they will hand over the world government that they've kind of built the infrastructure for to the real revolutionaries, the final revolutionaries. And I would add to that a lot of what helped build this idea in the structure was studying cults and studying alternative religious movements.
Speaker 2: And many many cults.
Speaker 1: As you know, have the notion of exo theology or the notion of an external global threat behind them, such as you know, we think of scientology, you think of the ray aliens, all these different alien cults who have also always had these weird, shady intelligence background connect. And that's because the whole history of science fiction, the whole history of the new narrative that's being crafted, is intent on studying religious beliefs and to tailor them and engineer them for a new future world religion. Now, it's my theory, my speculation. We don't know exactly what form that future world religion will take, but it's very likely that it will be something like what we see in the pushes for a new syncretistic world religion. If we go back to Madame Levatski right in her push for a theosophy based world religion, you know, she is really the mother founder of the modern New Age movement. She and Alice Bailey and Annie Bessant who formed the Philosophical Religious Identity of the United Nations UNESCO group at the Lucifer Trust now called the Lucist Trust. They were pushing this idea of a cosmic, galactic kind of thesidepical.
Speaker 2: World religion, a New Age world religion.
Speaker 1: One hundred plus years ago, back in the late eighteen hundreds early nineteen hundreds, and they were really running in the circles of British intelligence at that time, running in the circles of the Milner Fabian socialist cliques, and they had a lot of connections to Bolsheviks, that a lot of connections to KGB people as well, especially during the trotsky I I period the Leninist period.
Speaker 2: When Stalin came to.
Speaker 1: Power, he saw this as something he wanted to shut down and then he went for more of an infiltrate and used the Russian Orthodox Church approach. That was the Stalin model. So he didn't really favor this sort of new ag kind of stuff. He wanted something else. But this re emerged in the nineteen sixties with all of the counter culture, and if you read the writings of Dan McGowan like We're Seeing as Inside the Canyon, or if you read books mainline books like J Steven Storming Heaven, then you know a lot of that counter culture was actually fostered by the intelligence agencies.
Speaker 2: So in my view, there's really it's not accidental that you.
Speaker 1: Have the explosion of the mainlining of psychedelic drug use in the nineteen sixties by design. According to doctor Timothy Leary, he says that if you want to thank anybody for the nineteen sixties explosion of LSD, he says, you can thank me in the CIA. That was an attempt to alter, in steer society in a different direction and to tests and to see how people would operate and act if there was this mass releasing and usage of psychedelic drugs for initiation and for cultural driving and cultural change. So that was done on purpose, not saying everybody involved was an asset or an agent, just saying that it was promoted and pushed from up high, and that social experiment was very useful.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Stanford Research documents Changing Images of Man Sri documents in the nineteen seventies about the future of veganism and alternative lifestyles and anarcho styles of living came out in the nineteen seventies and they're mentioned by one of the global elites, Alvin Toffler, author of a Future Shock and Power Shift. Toffler talks about the usage of new alternative life styles that were promoted in the sixties and seventies on purpose via the push through social engineering. So this is all documented improvable in those texts, but nobody reads those texts. People don't go and read Toffler, They don't go and read Jaquatale.
Speaker 2: They don't go and read Ahu Wells and all these people. But we do do that.
Speaker 1: I've been doing that for the last six or seven years in terms of publicly lecturing through those books. And when we look through those books, what we find is exactly what I'm talking about, this coordinated narrative. And it's not so much that anybody cares about aliens per se. It's that they want to have a system, a belief system that is most useful to steering people into the technocratic agenda.
Speaker 2: That's what it's really about. It's not about aliens.
Speaker 1: It's about whether or not the belief system that's being engineered for a future potential world religion has the ability to steer people into the technocratic system, to get them to accept transhumanist things, to get them to accept the sky net system, the surveillance and all that. Right, and what did Klaus say, we were going to change your DNA? Right, It's not about just rewriting the ideas that people have. It's about rewriting human biology, rewriting the human genome, according to Klaus. According to noaev al Harari, they all talk about doing that very thing. And in my view, science fiction is very useful for this because science fiction plays into promoting and convincing so many people of the alien mythos and narrative, even though we don't really have any hard evidence. People just believe these ridiculous, sort of fantastical stories of you know, alien.
Speaker 2: Craft the crash and roswell or whatever.
Speaker 1: And you know it's like the stuff that's supposed to be an alien crafts like tenfoil, right, oh, the tenfoil and look at it's got weird alien markings on it, like as if advanced species from a million light years away flew here in some sort of in foil craft and crashed, right, I mean it's ridiculous. So they get all the way here, what they don't have gas to get here, and they crash. I mean it's like, how do you have an alien craft that you know travels light years and it crashes?
Speaker 2: I mean it's just preposterous. Right.
Speaker 1: So, but this, but this mythos, this narrative is very useful because it fits so well with the agenda of these fabian, socialist, internationalist global elite entities. Those global elite entities are always looking for and tweaking and tailoring their positions.
Speaker 2: Because remember there's think tanks foundations.
Speaker 1: You know they're they're constantly writing white papers about this to steer everybody into that technocratic agenda.
Speaker 2: That's what it's really about. Don't go anywhere. This is the aux shown show.
Speaker 3: We now have three new game changing products that are in stock at mfull warstore dot com. And one of our best selling products sold up for over a year that's now back at stock, our prebiotic does any introduction these such amazing things your gut floor a your overall health. What it does is essential, but read about at InfoWars dot com. And now the fourth toothpaste designed my dad, the last super big hits.
Speaker 4: This one is really special.
Speaker 3: It's tumor and concentrate with a bunch of other essential oils and so much more to take your mouth's health to the next level. We also have high quality Osha gandar Root for your libido, your stamina, your testosterone with black pepper extract to accelerate it as a pill. And we have poshwagandar root commies as well, very strong, very powerful, now in stock at info warstore dot com. Go there, experience these great products and others and fund the Info War the only way we fail is.
Speaker 4: Not taking action. God bless you.
Speaker 3: Now please visit info warstore dot com and experience these powerful products for yourself.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to the au Shoom your guest host Jaydy or Jays Analysis, and we are discussing the usage of the alien mythos and narrative and how this fits very well into an overall technocratic plan and agenda.
Speaker 2: And we've seen this narrative pushed in so many films.
Speaker 1: Think back to something like the movie Prometheus, right, the Ridley Scott alien story the prior to the last one called Alien Covenant. In Prometheus, right, you had the revelation that the Earthlings were seeded by these engineers, and the engineers created us to be we were at accidental creation, right. So the engineers were interested in the creation of a bio weapon to deal with their own alien enemies, and one of those engineers accidentally created the human race. So the human race was this accidental kind of abortion. And what we find in a lot of those alien stories, and really in the Darwin and mythos as a whole, is that humanity is this accidental phenomenon that just sort of emerges out of the universe. And so perhaps a humankind itself is the problem, and perhaps man needs to be dealt with in terms of being deleted from the universe, gotten rid of. That is ultimately the elite narrative, that's their worldview. They believe that humankind is a kind of an abortion from the universe itself, that it needs to be mutated or destroyed. We find that throughout the writings of all the elite, all the elite that we lectured, through all their texts, that is precisely their view. Whether it's Bert and Russell, whether it's Jacques Attalie, whether it's you know, it's Big Numbersenski, David Rockefeller, whether it's uh, you know, name any of them, ac Wells, Birch and Russell. They all note that human population has to be severely, drastically reduced. And so when we understand that is the ultimate goal, the ultimate purpose, the telose of all of this, we can begin to understand why they invested and recruited so many social engineers, so many admin over many years. They've utilized Walter Lippmann, They've utilized the consulting agencies, They've utilized people from OSS who then went into doing psychological warfare to discuss how to steer and change people's ideas and their worldviews so that they can ultimately be brought into this new technocratic worldview. And again it's not like they have to use the alien narrative, but they've invested so many decades in pushing this story and in pushing this through Hollywood and through science fiction that it seems like they really do want to go with that. They do find that to be something that is very useful because again, it blends so well with the Darwinian story that humans are just an accidental sort of Oh, they just popped out of the mud, the primordial muck. There's no real guiding of human beings, right, there's just happened. There's no crew creator, just a sort of accidental emergence. And then along with that same view, this worship of process, this worship of dialectics and dialectical process, so the Marxists and the socialist also comes this notion of transhumanism.
Speaker 2: So we are meaningless pieces of muck.
Speaker 1: Oh, but we're also gods in embryo evolving to become starchild right when we meld with the technology.
Speaker 2: Now, which is it?
Speaker 1: Are we meaningless pieces of mock or are we gods in embryo evolving to become gods? You see that their own narratives don't even make sense. They contradict on their face, no evol Harari says that there's there's no such tickets free wheel, there's no free wheel, there's no consciousness. But then he says, we will upload the consciousness to the computer.
Speaker 2: There is no such thing as a mind, there is no free consciousness. We will uproad the mind of the consciousness as a cloud and you will live forever in the zip drive. Right. Well, those things are called contradictions. They don't make sense. Both of those things can't be true to say.
Speaker 1: You can't say there's no consciousness and then turn around and say that your conscience will be uploaded to a computer.
Speaker 2: These are con men.
Speaker 1: These are fraud These are liars, and they sell baloney. And the alien myth is another element of the blogonney to steer you into this stuff, the technocratic stuff.
Speaker 2: That's it. That's the whole purpose of all of it.
Speaker 1: And amazingly, even some of the people that believe in the aliens and believe in this.
Speaker 2: Story tell you that it's a deception.
Speaker 1: If you've watched Close Encounters of the Third Kind that the Spielberg movie. The French guy Lacombe I think is his name in the movie, played by Francois Trufeau, the famous actor. He's playing Jacques Vali in the movie, which is odd because in the movie the Lacombe character doesn't.
Speaker 2: Say that it's all a deception.
Speaker 1: He just says that it's really the fulfillment of all the world religions. If you don't remember, so, if you go watch Close Encounters, and by the way, they have a staged train wreck bio scenario in the movie, do you remember that? Which is odd given the recent events that happened in East Palace and Ohio. Not to mention the movie White Noise, which was basically the same scenario you know last year out of Netflix, made in the same town, East Palaestine, Ohio. Again predictive programming, right, people say, oh.
Speaker 2: It doesn't exist. Oh really, so that's that's just a coincidence.
Speaker 8: Okay?
Speaker 1: Is everything coincidence? Doctor Fauci? Also is he consistent? So you understand when you recognize their contradictions. This is why I teach philosophy courses. By the way, you can go over to Autonomy University and buy my philosophy courses. If you're interested in getting a real deep, you know, history of Western civilization philosophy background, go to Autonomy University. Go to my YouTube page and you'll see it as the first link under all the videos, the new philosophy course. Why do I do that because it's pretty important to recognize contradictions.
Speaker 2: Now all of us can do this.
Speaker 1: You don't have to have my philosophy course to recotnize contradition. If you're interested in getting a better education in philosophy, I would recommend that because you will notice that world views. You will notice that logical contradictions right, Things like emotional appeals make up a big part of how this system works. For example, in terms of warfare, one reason that the false flags are so useful or narratives where they show a child hurt or damage in warfare and then that kicks off a war. That's called an emotional appeal in philosophy. But it's a technique in psychological warfare.
Speaker 2: And so in the same.
Speaker 1: Way, the actual basis for the alien stories and the alien narratives, the alien mythos is using a lot of psychological techniques, tactics and tricks without much actual.
Speaker 2: Empirical evidence or foundation.
Speaker 1: Now I'm not saying there's not unexplained phenomena, Sure there are, But in most cases those unexplained phenomena are the video clips that we see are cgi, they're fake, they're blurry, old videos of who knows what.
Speaker 2: And we also have to take an account that the Pentagon is.
Speaker 1: Admitted if you watch the Mirage Mean documentary, that many of these counter intelligence people have admitted to creating these, So that really throws into question. I think a lot of the supposed video proofs that we see of aliens and all this kind of stuff, and with the advances in holographic technology, even things that are actually seen, you know, have to be questioned nowadays because we just simply don't know and it's very difficult to prove in many cases exactly what was going on in these cases, Right, there's always a blurry light or something floating around in the cl ouds. Yeah, but how do we know that's not technology? How do we know that that's not just an unexplained phenomenon. Why do we leap to the conclusion that it's aliens? Well, in my view, we do that because we've been entrained through decades and decades of science fiction to think that, oh, yeah, it's aliens space brothers man.
Speaker 2: But why would we come to that conclusion.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe because I've seen like a million movies about aliens coming to et close encounters, right, And movies have the ability to do that, to form our perception and perform our worldview even if we don't recognize it. And not just the movies, but we've also been taught from almost womb to adulthood through ongoing state education, we've been taught that the evolutionary narrative is the only true religion and only too mytho Southern. It's treated just like a religion. You can't question the evolutionary story. If you do, you are run out of academia.
Speaker 2: You are called crazy. Even if you don't believe in the creation narrative, you still can't even question it.
Speaker 1: Maybe you believe something else, I don't know, some other view, because it's a dogma. You have to believe in that, because it's a religious narrative. And you can see that the Darwinian synths of you synthesizes very well with the alien panspermia engineer's Prometheus worldview, and so it's very possible that this will be used for a world religion.
Speaker 2: I don't know for sure. I'm just saying that it has the potentiality for that. In my view, that's exactly what it may be used for.
Speaker 1: And so many of these characters who've been involved in the promotion of the alien narrative have also been involved in black ops, psyops and occultism. For example, Michael Aquino, right, the famous Satanist colonel who was involved in culture projects, according to his own admission, in terms of studying space comm and space syops events, that was what he claimed he studied. It was all involved in researching as well as writing on scyops. So, I mean, these are not trustworthy figures. We're not going to find from them, you know, the real account of what's going on in our atmosphere. Right, These are people who are trained in deception. So you know, again, it just makes more sense in my view that the biblical narrative is more accurate. That these are demons and that's why they're telling you to create a world government.
Speaker 2: This is the Oxygen show. I'm Jade Eyer.
Speaker 8: When everything is a lie, which it is now.
Speaker 9: There's only one place to find the truth, and it's not in government stats or government reports or declarations.
Speaker 8: It's with God.
Speaker 9: And I know you speak about that often, and I believe, Look, we need God more than ever. And I know that there are people listening perhaps that don't believe in God. But I'm a big believer in having faith. Even though I'm rather pessimistic. I do know how the book ends. I know I know how the story ends, and we do prevail exactly.
Speaker 4: There are no atheists in foxholes.
Speaker 9: Where there's life, there's hope when so don't lose hope, don't get discouraged. I know that there are people out there thinking, well, you know what's left for me to do one of the things.
Speaker 8: And again, this is not a shame or.
Speaker 9: This is not a plug, but you know, we need to support your Info Worse Store. We need to support yours. By the way, my wife loves to America ninety five. Her joints have never been better. Okay, so folks, make sure you support Info Worse Store.
Speaker 8: Okay, please do that.
Speaker 3: Well, I just can't keep out say to our listeners how much the enemies are free to make this show.
Speaker 8: They hate your show.
Speaker 4: I mean, I will plug for you and for me. Folks. You want us to fight, we will do it.
Speaker 3: But it's like sending military out to war without ammunition and weapons.
Speaker 4: I mean, we'll and I'm not bitching. I just I just I'm back. I couldnine team. Back in my twenty.
Speaker 3: Sixteen we had plenty of money, our subscription services said it's free.
Speaker 4: Now barely was plugging.
Speaker 3: You know, we had all this extra money, and now I wish back then, you know, would have pushed harder, shaved up money. Because now with the new platform and the attacks, folks, you know we need support, so do you. But what we really need is people to share the links and articles to our videos and your videos. Your report's doug because the public's ready. The grounds furral right now, the minds are ready.
Speaker 9: It's easy to outpace your supply lines. And I think that's where a lot of us are. You know, we're in so deep that we can't look. We need that support. You need that support. So again, folks, please support Alex Jones. And I mean that from the bottom of my heart. I know there's things that he won't say that that look, he needs your support. We all need your support, but especially info wars dot Com, info warst store.
Speaker 8: Please do that.
Speaker 9: They're thismerk toothpaste, turmeric toothpaste. I love that too. My wife does as well, A big fan of all of your products. Okay, folks, don't lose hope, Please don't do that. I know that things look bleak, but we again, we know how the story ends. And I think, look at everything that happens, not through not with blinders, but in the context of a larger agenda. Think bigger, look bigger, and look for the connections.
Speaker 3: I use the analogy of that great movie that's basically positive or stories Ors ten from Avarone where they blow up the damn it doesn't fall right away and they all panic. The explosive expert goes, watch it's gonna fall. Take about twenty minutes.
Speaker 4: Just watch. We've been doing all this and nothing, nothing but what Let nature take a course. And I think we've already blown the enemy. We just have to get ready and then stand back.
Speaker 8: Amen to that. Amen, And you're doing a great job.
Speaker 9: And I and again I want to thank you so much for allowing me to be part of your program today.
Speaker 8: I really appreciate what you do.
Speaker 10: Doctor Fauci, knowing that it is a crime to lie to Congress. Do you wish to retract your statement of May eleventh, where you claimed that the NIH never funded gain of function research in Wuhan.
Speaker 6: I totally resent that, and if anybody is lying here, Senator, it is you.
Speaker 2: I think there's no doubt that NIH was funding gain of function research.
Speaker 6: Is it likely that American tax dollars funded the gain of function research that created this virus?
Speaker 1: I think it did not, not only from NIH, but from the State Department and USAID and from DoD