Speaker 1: M what is uh? Let just sep linked out there? H what's up? Guys?
Speaker 2: How is everybody doing? What's up?
Speaker 3: We are?
Speaker 2: We are family brothers and my sister baby baby. We are headly.
Speaker 3: We all have any.
Speaker 2: Yeah we you are about.
Speaker 4: Soon you baby start ba.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Yeah mm hmmm.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm. S guys are gay.
Speaker 2: Yea the dancing eating the dancing eatings they're kinding. We need to make a dancing raid to be a dancing dividos Is have a bunch of ray Divito personators. But what is hello? I mean, isn't ito? I'm turning needle.
Speaker 5: On MEO.
Speaker 3: Jo y.
Speaker 5: Diazy.
Speaker 2: What's up, guys, It's we're condino.
Speaker 6: I scrolled at nine.
Speaker 2: The glow burnst my eyes.
Speaker 7: Another cliff, another way of life. Say take one lines to just sit it out of shape, turn and fleeting though in the lead, turn on hate.
Speaker 8: I'm just the voice in the digital storm.
Speaker 3: But they're like they know me from today.
Speaker 2: I was bumble.
Speaker 7: They never made me.
Speaker 2: You never share my hair, never saw the.
Speaker 7: Quiet moment swing, nobody's there.
Speaker 2: I'm tired of.
Speaker 7: These trash fire running my name through a graduated because I said something they didn't like they don't know me and real life. They only know my own line presents, peapers didn't post no human less and so please please please.
Speaker 8: Leave me long, leave me alone.
Speaker 2: I takes for clicks. I reached for the feet they.
Speaker 7: Build the throne on the air that I breathed that I.
Speaker 2: Once saying the slice and serve the coach and.
Speaker 3: Raw to round a thousand strangers.
Speaker 2: Screaming canceled the more I laugh.
Speaker 7: I heard a long off from the hide, but theeah cookie's ringing on the other side.
Speaker 6: They never heard my voice crack when.
Speaker 7: I'm tired, never saw the parts from me.
Speaker 2: I'm never whier.
Speaker 7: I'm tired of the trash fire. You run of my name through grinderger because I said something they didn't lie. They don't know me in realized they only on my own line.
Speaker 2: President shout out on scream on real residence.
Speaker 3: So please please.
Speaker 7: Please please leave me alone, Leave me alone.
Speaker 2: I'm loading the worst thing.
Speaker 7: I'm vading the joke that you turn into a war crime. I'm fleshing doubt in coffee stains. I'm apologies and growing things.
Speaker 6: You don't get the on me from that your microphone.
Speaker 7: See, I'm tired of the trash patcher running my name through a crime.
Speaker 6: I'm done letting strangers define me.
Speaker 3: You don't know me in real life.
Speaker 7: You only know my own line.
Speaker 5: President time, you're gonna be in my bull.
Speaker 7: Sending, so please please you mean alone? You mean alone? YO mean alone?
Speaker 2: But what's up?
Speaker 3: Guys?
Speaker 2: But what I know? But what's up? Guys? How is everyone doing?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: It's the Dance and Eats lance Eto the judge in the O. J. Simpson trial, soluntor it's d drum roll?
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 2: How are you this time? You're in the title.
Speaker 6: Well, it's about time you give me some recognition around here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how are you feeling?
Speaker 5: Was?
Speaker 6: How was your snappy? Nappy?
Speaker 2: It was? It was okay, it was okay.
Speaker 6: I feel so much better, so much better.
Speaker 2: You sound better than you? Yes? Today? Because here's the thing. D D was sick.
Speaker 6: D D was sick. Jake, literally today, I woke up feeling like seventy five percent better and now I'm like almost at ninety. But I can't push it. I have to like keep it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, listen, here's the thing. The thing is, it's like your health is more important than streaming. That's yeah, you know, I learned that the hard way. I learned that the hard way. When I was like doing strange my mouth, I was I sounded like I have uh I was having issues with my teeth and stuff. But you know what the thing is is like, but that's that's the workaholic in me. That's you.
Speaker 6: That's yeah. Sometimes you have to take care of yourself, like you know, to speak, taking off work. After I had two weeks off work, it was driving me crazy. I'm like, but I'm never going to catch up.
Speaker 2: So I've been watching the dance and you remember the O J. Simpson trial. Yeah, so jay Lena So during the O J. Simpson trial, the judge name was judge.
Speaker 6: Oh yes, judge Ito. Yes.
Speaker 2: Of course, jay Leno made a a parody of the O J. Trial. It had had the dance and eos with Marshall Marcia Clark as one of the.
Speaker 6: Dancers, not the real Marsha Clark. It's a fake, just like the Okay, it was just funny. Is it good?
Speaker 2: It was actually good? But guess who I guess who had not seen I think this was during I think this was nineteen five when it was, this was before this, this was before s JY showed up. This was before s.
Speaker 6: J Okay.
Speaker 2: Showed it was good. Actually, Don Melendez he was an s J show.
Speaker 6: He was an say he was Johnna where melendaz gem But but this is coming over who very Yes, I say, guess you say who? Mary? And I just watched the Dave Chappelle special.
Speaker 2: Dave should know. I saw that a bit so Number one, I've been sleeping. Number two. I just want to say that if you hear thunder, we're having a thunderstorm.
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh. My daughter texting me, She's like, Mom, don't be alarmed. There's a heat storm coming. Chloe thinks a thunderstorm is called a heat storm and I don't know why. And she calls it that.
Speaker 2: Hey, can you let your daughter know that I followed her own kick?
Speaker 6: Oh, I will let her know. She definitely told already. Oh no, I told her. I said, if you see a message from Jakie, it's my Jakie.
Speaker 2: Listen. Here's the thing. I'm not going to like bring him down. Listen. The people that I talk on kick are good for than the ones I talk on YouTube. Okay, unless unless the cryptid does crypted look at CRYPTI it does a he does his his snipe streams over there.
Speaker 6: Okay, well we'll see what happens. Hold on a second, I'm putting a Twitter message. Hey, Comma, stop by and say hi to me and Jake.
Speaker 2: Who Uh, let me guess you're talking to doctor doctor doctor doctor chow.
Speaker 6: No, I'm putting a message on Twitter.
Speaker 2: I said, yeah, oh Twitter, Yeah, by the way, Uh, we're losing you. Hello, Uh we just lost you? H Hello, Hello we lost you? Give it?
Speaker 3: H m.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hello you okay mmm hello did I lose you? Are we still in there? Are we still in the air?
Speaker 5: M m.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: Mmmm.
Speaker 6: Sorry Jake, somebody called and kicked us right on off. I was like, hello, what happened?
Speaker 2: Let me guess.
Speaker 6: No, hold on, I'm talking to like you're in here, but you're not God or No, it's me now, you know man technology Jake. Anyway, So back to where we were.
Speaker 2: So we were talking about the O. J. Simpson trial.
Speaker 6: Yes, So who are these etle what whatever is you call them?
Speaker 2: It's just it was just Jay Leno acting like an ass. It was just it was just Jay Leno acting like a So this is here's the thing. When Jay Leno does him and actually the reason why I know about the dance and nedos is because of David Letterman.
Speaker 6: Okay, and this was before John, you sang, this.
Speaker 2: Was before John. This was before this was during the Odo trial when Oh Jay was they had the Saturday Do Not Live skit you have you know what what what Here's the thing. NBC is allowed to do stuff, but if we do what they do, like medical misinformation and and and do stuff, we get kicked off. But they are okay to do it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, isn't that the beauty hypocrisy police? No, it's hypocrisy police. Somebody's gotta get on the line with them.
Speaker 2: You know. It's like it's like you have these, you have these, you have these morons that that don't understand. You know, back in the day, Howard Stern said some crazy stuff about people like me, who you know, I'm not a I'm not an our word. Oh we're losing you again.
Speaker 6: No, no, I'm here.
Speaker 2: No, the the screenplast I know.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry about that, So go on. Yes, I know, and we still had good times back then, right, Yeah, but let me ask a question, how do you feel about that?
Speaker 2: How I feel about Howard.
Speaker 6: Saying yeah, those kind of jokes.
Speaker 2: I think it's I think it's very disgusted.
Speaker 5: I think that.
Speaker 2: You're you're setting people back. You know, here's the thing. That's the role of the reasons why I like to be a host more than be like a stub boy or a guest on the people's shows now, because I am not gonna let people run my life. You know, when you're doing that, you're causing everybody to the stigma, the stigma of what I have be very You're you're trying to say, oh, let's let's puck with this guy, let's puck with this guy.
Speaker 6: Let's Jake as a performer. How do you feel that that might make it difficult for you to ex your freedom of speech and say whatever it is that you want to say and possibly offending somebody else. But use let me go ahead.
Speaker 2: If it offends people that I'm going against Howard.
Speaker 6: No, no, not against Howard. What I'm saying is if if somebody says that word and offense you.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, I've said the word. I've said the word before, but I learned. I learned that that word was bad. I I don't want to like say this, but I don't want to like feed into it because I've seen people.
Speaker 6: Do you feel people should have the right to say whatever they want?
Speaker 2: We're Here's the thing. To be honest, I think that they need before they before they judge someone, they need to see the real side of the person, before they see what's what's put on camera on like the Shoeing Network or NLC or Opie or Levy Lay or sorry, lev Verse. You need to you need to see what You need to see what the person is in real life. You need to see the challenges that they have to deal with. And also, my family keeps me grounded. They're the ones that keep me from like one to rip someone's head.
Speaker 6: Off, jinking we can't commit any kind of violence YouTube terms of service that allegedly terms of service in Minecraft when we're doing our creaders with the nut family.
Speaker 2: But it gets to the point where it gets.
Speaker 6: To Jake, you know what, this is too serious for a Friday night? Can we not talk about something so serious? Okay, is anybody here? Is anybody in the chap tell me what's Say hi to Christmas? Ask him what's going on in his world? Sub Christmas? How you doing?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 6: Seriously, Yes, Jake, you're on the air. Joe la la Vega. Do you know who u landa Vega is?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 6: Okay, so in our area, I guess, in like the Tri State is what we call it, the New York City area. The lady that does the lottery the balls, she'll be like, okay, into nice pick three we have and then the ball will come two, and then she would be like six six two eventual be like and I am joel laavega she was, I don't know. She probably still does it anyway, So yeah, that's our local lottery girl. I thought the story was a lot more exciting than I guess it is. By the way, yeah, doctor Chow hasn't reached back out to me.
Speaker 2: Is it because he might be busy?
Speaker 6: Probably? Yeah, he usually replies, So he must be tied up. So it's all right, doctor Chow will let us slide. I didn't even give you like an hour notice anyway. And plus Marianne is on her way and I have to hop off when she gets here. But after she leaves we could probably reconvene later. And you know me, I'll try to find something to get into tonight. Who do you think I should try to finagle my way onto their streams? You have any preferences, Jake, are you even listening to me talking to myself?
Speaker 2: Sorry, I'm having to deal with.
Speaker 6: Two things at once. Yeah, jeez, get it together. You do you like this? I put like a lamp, picture and a candle there. I've decorated spur snake.
Speaker 2: Where's the pillow? Where's the pillow from?
Speaker 6: It's in my living room. I'm I'm not in the living room right now, so that's like a whole fifty feet away.
Speaker 2: You know, where's where's the where's your where's your husband?
Speaker 5: At?
Speaker 2: The person that you're your your your X?
Speaker 6: Jaky out and about I don't ask people their business, Jake, It's not my business.
Speaker 2: Sorry.
Speaker 6: No, I'm just saying I don't.
Speaker 5: I'm not.
Speaker 2: Going to be there soon.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she's actually on her way now. She texted me if I wanted to drink, and I said, girl, I just have the flu. Do you think I need a drink? And then I was like I'll pass.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Plus, anyway, you know what happens when I have one glass of wine?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like this, you need to go. You need to go on the one show you need to go on. It's Pat Dixon.
Speaker 6: Really, I don't think he even knows who I am. Why would he have me on?
Speaker 2: Here's the thing if I if I get the link, you'll get the link.
Speaker 6: And like your style, Jake. I love this little stealth Jake, sneaky Jake.
Speaker 2: Oh if I go on, Chad, tell me, I'll just send the link over to you.
Speaker 6: We're in coats now.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 6: You know, we gotta get the link.
Speaker 2: More moderators.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I know. I'm not looking for anybody else to give me more work. I've signed up for enough work in a lifetime and I need no more work, Thank you very much. Oh hey, there are you in the bathroom? Are you in the toilet?
Speaker 2: No, I'm saying all right, hey, let's think.
Speaker 6: Let's put a pin in this. Everybody come back and visit us later. Check online if we're live.
Speaker 2: All right? How you doing?
Speaker 6: How you doing?
Speaker 3: Mary?
Speaker 6: You said hi? When she gets here.
Speaker 2: I love you.
Speaker 6: Bye,