Speaker 1: You'll be away five seventeen. Do you want to report a UFO hanging in? We don't want to report every thirty one. Do you wish to report a UFO over hey, we want to one.
Speaker 2: Of those.
Speaker 1: Areas thirty one. Do you wish to find a report of any kind of it?
Speaker 2: I wouldn't know what kind of reports clouds.
Speaker 1: Areas thirty one me neither. There were seven one golf good if it was anybody as above us to pass us, Like thirty seconds ago, we.
Speaker 3: Were sending one of golf negative.
Speaker 1: Okay, OFFI the UFO.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's murder ten nine o'clock.
Speaker 2: Yes, if you passed over.
Speaker 3: Out, I don't know what it was, but it's from at least to three thousand feet above us.
Speaker 1: See, I passed right over the top of us.
Speaker 2: Ninety one one.
Speaker 4: We just called both to be the four.
Speaker 1: They're after staying the airplanes. He is.
Speaker 2: To God on an unidentified object, every liberty or call or calm on an unidentified flying object.
Speaker 4: Welcome to UFO Chronicles, a place where people share their experiences of the strange and unexplained. If you've had an encounter, I would like to be on the show. You can email me at UFO Chronicles at gmail dot com.
Speaker 3: Hello everyone, and welcome to the show. I hope you are doing well this week. I'm Nick Hunter and this is the UFO Chronicles podcast. Tonight, we're in Massachusetts to meet Lee as he shares more personal and family experiences that date back to his teen years, disembodied voices, dark shadows, his dog, barking at strange orbs in the house, and other things that go bump in the night. Lee is up next, but first, if you enjoyed a show and you would like to help support the podcast on Patreon, you can do this for as little as one dollar a month. Head on over to patreon dot com forward slash UFO Chronicles Podcast. You can also find a link in the description of this episode. Any help is very much appreciated. Now on with the show. Helloly, Welcome to the podcast.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Ben, Thank you, thank you for having me.
Speaker 3: Good morning to you. It is great to have you joined us today, and you'll call in from the state of Massachusetts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Okay, Now, Lee, you have multiple paranormal experiences going back to your teen years. Would you be so kind as to start at the beginning, Please.
Speaker 1: Sir, So some of my experiences date back to the eighties when I was living in Connecticut as well as having some experiences that I wanted to share. I want to share my experience with you and your listeners. It dates back into the nineteen eighties when I was a teenager and then moving on to when I was in college. I had a few experiences there as well as in Massachusetts. So I did have you know, I think I wanted to start, maybe start with the one when I saw you know, this day and age, we call them UAPs, I guess or UFO, but I did see something and I do not know what it was. So basically this was back around two thousand and three two thousand and four. I was working in Boston. So to preface this, I love it airplanes. I'm always looking up in the sky looking for airplanes. I have even applications to see what kind of plane it is that's going over my head. So where I was located in Boston, it was probably on a holiday. It was probably a holiday week because there was like really nobody in the office and it was very, very slow. So I just happened to be looking out the office window and when I'm looking out the office window. You can actually see the pattern of airplanes coming into Logan. All right, so there's a downwind, a base, and then there's a final So there was there was a cloud layer. I can't exactly tell you how many feet it was, but you can actually see the airplanes going the downwind on one of the runways and actually coming out of the clouds. So I thought that was really wild to watch. So it was constantly watching these come in and then they go farther out, they go behind some buildings, and then when you see them it comes back. It's coming. It's going to be landing. So it's on the final approach from there. So I watched about two or three of those planes and I see this this little black dot way far out, and I'm like going, huh. You know, I'm considering where the pattern is for these airplanes. I'm like that that doesn't look right, like why would something be right there? And so you know, it's not really moving, or at least I didn't think it was because it was far away. And you know, as I start see I could start to actually see it moving and it's and it's going slow and it's moving across the pattern, so I actually see it go near an airplane. Okay, with the airplane was coming out of the clouds and it came I'm sitting here watching him going, you know, is that a helicopter. I'm like, what kind of jerk would be doing that with a helicopter? What kind of you know, approval from air traffic control would allow these people to do this. And again, this is before drones and stuff like that, or at least what we knew of drones, and so this is coming by and so I'm like, okay, maybe that really is getting closer. And then when I saw the plane, that same plane come for its final approach, it was in between where it was when it was coming down when and final approach, and so the black dots getting bigger. I'm like, oh my god, you know this this helicopter is going to get hit. And you know, I'm like, okay, well, maybe you know, it doesn't look like a helicopter because it was that that was that closer at this time. And then another airplane came down and by the time it was on its final it was even closer to me. It was between me and the airplane, and it was this black dot or black Yeah, it was basically, and I'm like, go, okay, maybe that's just like a bunch of balloons that's going. And then I'm watching it. I'm watching the way that the clouds are going, and I'm like, well, if those were balloons, it would be following the clouds. And it's coming across okay, and so I'm like, oh, please please just get closer to me so I can see what you are. I'm just please, please, please get closer. And it's actually getting closer and closer to me. So by the time it got as close as it did to me, I'm like it it looked like a black circle. Okay, nothing exciting, no lights on it, no nothing. And so I'm like, you know, what is that? And so it's like literally right at the cloud line, and so it's sort of like going in and out of the clouds, so like it's a straight cloud layer, so it's not broken layer, straight layer. So it's like right at the edge. And so I'm sort of, you know, it was almost over the building, but so I'm like cranking my head and neck to see where it is, and it literally stops and it's just sitting there and sat there for like two or three minutes. I'm like, how could that be balloons? Even if it was balloons, it'd be going in a different direction. So I'm sitting there watching it, and next thing I know, it starts to back up from which way it came. And so it literally backs up all the way across the flight pattern again and disappears like towards Cape Cod. I mean, I know that's not crazy exciting, but I do not know what that what that was again, if it was balloons, it definitely was not a helicopter. It was not some sort of airplane. It was a round circle, you know, it wasn't huge again, no lights, no nothing on it. And I've been you know, I've actually looked at on UFO, you know recordings where people actually record experiences and things like that. You know, there were so many in two thousand and three, two thousand and four that I couldn't actually find one that was actually you know, the one that I saw or see if anybody, you know, could coroborate my experience. So but that was that's the one that I actually had with something that was flying that I just could not figure out or understand. I've told a couple of people about it. Of course, you know, if you're like, uh, you know, probably a bunch of balloons, I'm like, well, balloons just don't go backwards in this wind, didn't change direction or anything like that. So I have no idea what it was. So that's where I get into that particular experience when it comes to, you know, the paranormal stuff or what we think is paranormal. Again, all of these things, well most of these experiences happened either in Connecticut, New York, or Massachusetts. Basically what most of these things, especially at the beginning, I tried to tried to have an explanation for it. I really it's not that I didn't believe it, but I just didn't think anything would happen to me or you know, people say the sea ghosts and things like that. So the first thing that happened to me, so where I wasn't where I was brought up in Connecticut. We had a nicer size house, It's a nicer size colonial, and we had probably about two to three hundred feet of woods behind us, and behind that there was a cemetery. It's a nice cemetery. It's not one with like old gravestones or anything like that. Actually, if you had looked straight at it, you wouldn't even know his gravesite. These gravestones are actually set into the grass flat, so if you were to look at it straight through, you wouldn't even see any gravestones or anything like that. So either which way, when I was younger, it still spooked me out when we first moved in there. So the first thing that happened was, and this happened a couple of times throughout, you know, throughout a year or so, is that I would hear my name. So I'd sit in my room and I was reading the book or doing something, and I could have sworn I heard my mother calling me, and so you know, I scream out, I'm like what you know? In their bedroom. It sounded like it was coming from their bedroom, which is right down the hallway. So I'm like what you know? And so I would get up, I'd run over to the room and there's nobody in the room. I'm like, wow, that okay, I'm just hearing things whatever. So it happened to me again not too long after that, and again this is probably when I was in high school, and so of course, again I'm like, what Mom, what and so they would call out two or three times, and so I went downstairs and where our family room is, if you call from one end of the room together, you have to really scream in order for somebody to hear you. So I went downstairs on my mother's under blanket doing, you know, reading a book or something like that in the family room, and I'm like, you know, you were calling me. What's going on? She was like, I didn't call you. I'm like, wow, that's weird. That's like the second or third time that had happened. So I'm like, okay, and you know it sort of shoeshoot. I'm like, ah, you know what, I'm just hearing things, you know. I was in the middle of something. I thought I heard something. Maybe it's just the wind. So I ended up at that point in time, we didn't have the Internet or anything like that. I just got really interested. I'm like, you know, oh my god, you know, am I am I becoming schizophrenic or something happening? You know, I might have some kind of something, you know, some kind of illness going on. So I looked it up and I had these dictionaries, these old encyclopedias, and I think it was like auditory hallucinations or something like like, oh you know, maybe I've got auditory hallucinations. I'm like, okay, you know you could. You can get them when you're tired, or you can have a serious mental owns. So kept tabs on that, and then my brother about I don't know, some months or a year later, I think it was. His room was situated right next to mine, and I was in my room. He was in his room. He was back from school. He's he's younger than I am, and he had said all of a sudden, I hear him go what And I was like, that's weird. I didn't hear anything and to hear what, And so he's he comes into my room. He's like, what did mom want? And I'm like, what do you mean? What did mom want? She's like she was just calling me and I said Mom's not even home. He goes, are you serious? And I'm like, yeah, has this happened to you? Before he goes yeah. A couple of times I'm like, oh my god, yeah it's happened to me too. He's like, that's really freaky. Okay, maybe you know, maybe the wind, you know. So we're trying to figure out what's going on. And so then you know, another couple of months later or so. Actually, maybe this was after when I had just gotten back from school and I was working, and we have in our basement, we have a we made a workout area so we would lift weights and things like that. And so I was coming home from work and I was I had the keys and I was trying to get in, and we have a little dog. But you know, if anything was happening, you know, we if we had heard footstep or why, we figured it was our little dog or whatever. So I open up the door and my brother is there with a bat Oh my god, what are you doing? And he's like, did you just get home? Yeah? I just got home. He's like, oh my god, I've been downstairs in the basement working out and all I've been hearing is footsteps going back and forth upstairs, you know. And I'm like, you sure it wasn't the dog. He's like, that was definitely not the dog. Our dog's like was like eight pounds. There was somebody literally walking back and forth upstairs in the kitchen to the family room whatever. I was too afraid to come up, and so I'm like oh well, okay, so what do we do? And so that really freaked us out. Couldn't explain that, you know, so we figured there's something going on. And then actually, if I back up, so I need to back up just a little bit. The other thing that that had happened over some months, maybe a year or something like that. But even before that, what happened was is I was playing soccer for our high school and we were doing what our call it double sessions. So you work out, you know, you'd play in the morning and then you know, you're training in the afternoon too. So what they used to do is that was back in the day when they would actually there was hazing, okay. And what they would line they would line us up against the wall, this brick wall in that on the on the high school and we used to be called family food time. And what they would do is they had a big, big cooler of fruit like plums, peaches, oranges, apples, whatever. And what they would do is they would line us, line the new kids up on the on the wall, and they would throw the plums and peaches and everything. They wouldn't hit us with them, but what they would do is they would blow it. You know, they would hit the wall and they were all the juices and all that stuff, and all the pieces of fruit would fall on us. So we would have to work out all sticky and sweaty. You know, bees would come around, and so that had happened to us. One day we were sent home before our second practice. So I decided, you know, I was a little sore from the practices before, so I'm like, you know what, I'm gonna just shower off and take a bath before I go to the second one. So get the water into, you know, take a shower, scrub off, get into the bathtub. And so I'm just sitting there waiting, you know, just in there, just just chilling out, and all of a sudden, I hear water, the water going, and I'm like looking at the faucet, I'm like, that's weird. Where's that water coming from. And we had dual sinks across from where the bath and shower is, and the water is turned on full, you know, so something had turned on the water. So I'm sitting there just watching it, and I'm still getting goosebumps because that really freaked me out. I'm like, oh my god, that is so weird. And so after I started to really think about what's going on, I'm like, oh, my god. And I jumped out of the tub, threw on a towel, and ran downstairs and I'm like, mom, you know, my god. So the fauce had just turned on. She's like, well, maybe you kicked it with your foot or something like that. I'm like, no, no, this is I was in the tub. The faucet in the sink turned on, and we have those where, you know, she's like, oh, you know, maybe it's just She's like, it's probably just the water pressure or something like that. Like, you know, I'm like fifteen or sixteen. I've never seen that something like that ever happened. Plus it's you know, it's not like a pulley, it's it was a it's a knob to turn the water on and off. So you know, so she sort of was like, you know, pooh pooing it. I'm like, yeah, I wouldn't even go back upstairs. And I don't actually I don't remember if I went back upstairs to turn it off. I must have. But so there was that, and then this was probably another experience. There was the This was probably when I was just out of college, and so we had to set the scene our family room. It's a larger family room. In the back, we have a in the back of the house, we have a big sliding glass door with curtains, and then you know, then in the middle we have like an L shaped couch and we have a big screen TV to the right or a bigger screen TV back then like towards the front front of the family room, and then there's a big bay window. So just because of the for one reason or another, I just always hate people. I hate to have the lights on in the house where people can look in at me when it's dark and I can't see what's going on outside, and especially with this graveyard out in the back and stuff like that. I don't know. I was just always spooked out. So I'd always closed the curtains at night so that and I'd just start to watch TV. So my family's in bed and I'm watching TV, and so there's the glow of the TV in the room, so you can actually see the couch. I can see myself in the reflection of the big bay and I can see the curtains over the over the sliding glass door, and so I just happened to notice. So I'm watching the TV and if I just shifted to the you know, shift my view to the left, I'm looking at the bay window and I noticed something. It's like this dark, dark shadow and it was probably so before I can figure out how tall it was. I mean, if I'm going to tell you the experience, so I'm looking at it, I'm going, huh that, you know, I don't understand, you know, I don't understand what that is. And it was probably from the just to the top of the bay window to like the middle, and I'm like looking at it, I'm like, oh, that is weird. I wonder what's you know, I wonder what that is outside? And it starts moving. So in the bay window, it's moving from the right to the left. So if you were looking at the back of that house, it was going from left to right. So I'm watching it, I'm going, oh my god, that it looked like I can't even say it was like a human shape. It was just sort of a thinner, shadowy type of thing. And I'm watching it. I'm going, that's not outside, that's inside, because I can actually see it going between the couch and the reflection in the window. I can see it going between the couch and the back the back curtains where that covered the sliding door, because I could actually see it because it was sort of opaque, right, I think that's the word. I couldn't see the drapes when it was going by the drapes, and so I'm getting goosebumps right now thinking about this still. And so it went from right to left and then it went out of the you couldn't see it in the reflection of the window anymore. And I sat there just terrified for like five minutes. I couldn't move, and I finally got the courage to get up and I ran upstairs. You know, I don't recall talking to my parents about it. I think I was just too scared or they would probably think that it was I was just seeing things. So I sort of kept that one to myself. So there was that one. So again, we mentioned this too after a little while. I think I don't know whether my brother had mentioned it to my parents, but just started to tell them about some of the things that were going on, you know, because we were a little bit older at this point, and they're like, hey, you know, if there's something out there. Then there's something out there. So at that point we were like, Okay, they're not just trying to protect us as kids, like now you know what, we don't want you to be scared, and so they were starting to maybe take to consideration what we were actually letting them know. So there was that then. Actually, and I know I'm skipping around a little bit. Actually in college, there was just a couple of incidents which was a little weird. There was one time, or there actually was a couple of times where I was in my I was in my bed in my dorm room and it was light out. I remember sort of sort of awake at that point. It was light out. I was probably gonna be getting ready to go to class or something like that. My roommate had already been gone, and I just feel like something's tugging on my sheets, you know, on my blanket and my sheets. You know. Probably I was just probably moving around a little bit, and then it started to go even more and I'm like one of my friends snuck into my room and is now messing with me to get me up. It was probably at the end of my bed, and so I'm like looking around so you know, I'm like, ah, I got so I jumped up. I'm like, gotcha, I told you, and there's nobody there. I'm like going, wow, that was a little weird. That happened to me a couple of times. And then another time, me and my friends before we were going out for the evening, one of my friends decided we were going to I was about five of us. We were going to use Auigi board. And I really never believed in the Ouigi board stuff. I still don't know any much about it. You know, I've heard the certain things like you're not supposed to play, you're inviting certain things in. But back then, as kids, it was no hold spark. So a couple of us had our fingers on it, and you know, we all promise not to push it or whatever, and you know, close your eyes, and so of course, me being in the skeptic, you know, I've got my eyes, you know, I've got my eyes half open, and you know, watching my friends, you know, and at least two of them, I'm sure that they were going to push it. So you know, it was moving around a little bit, and I'm like, you know, somebody's pushing it, and all of a sudden, I hear I hear this. I hear this whistling and it was like a whistling to a tune, and I don't remember what the tune was, but it was coming from the hallway and I see my one of my friends all of a sudden, he just like looks up. And we actually had like a candle or something going, and he just looks up and the expression on his face, you know, I because of the lightning, I couldn't tell whether he's wide or not, but the expression on his face was like it wasn't he was scared or whatever, just surprised. And he just starts crying, you know. I'm like, hey, what's going on? And he's like, did you hear that? I'm like, what did you hear? He goes the whistling. Yeah, I heard the whistling to that tune, and some of our other friends didn't hear it. He's like, that's what my grandfather used to whistle to me. So we go running out of the room and there's nobody in the hallway. So there's the hallways sort of like a circle, and so we ran around the hallway. There's nobody there, and so he freaks out. He runs out of that, He runs out of the room and goes back to his dorm or whatever. And so, you know, of course, my friends type of friends that I have, you know, of course we're going to start to make fun of each other. So my friend, one of my friends, takes and I don't know why, he said, this is the weirdest thing. But back in the day, you know, I don't know whether it was the seventies, it's it was like the lego Maniac. I guess it's for legos or whatever. It was. For one reason or another, my friend grabs the Ouiji board and start, you know, we were gonna put it away, and he starts to shake it. He goes, ooh, it's Zach the lego Maniac again. Why he said something like that, I have no idea, And so we're all goofing around and I go back to my dorm, you know, to go grab some things before we head out. And we had this like little black and white TV. And it happens, it happened to be on at that point. We probably just forgot to turn it off. And next thing you know, I'm sitting here getting something out of drawer and there's a drummer on the on the TV right, I guess it was some kind of video channel or whatever it was. And all of a sudden, it starts flashing in big white letters. It starts slashing z AK and it slashed it like three or four times, and that, you know, again coincidence or whatever, but that freaked me out. I went running out of the room screaming to my buddies, I'm like to see this. But of course by that time it was over. And you know, of course, at that point I was pretty much the laughing stock of the of the evening or the teas of the evening, because I saw that they probably shouldn't have even shared it with him, now that I come to think of it. And then let's see here, So now if we moved to our turn place in Massachusetts. So these experiences, I don't know. I can't tell you exactly how long it's been going on. It's been going on for some years. But you know, some things you're just like, ah, you know, it was the wind or you know, and I'm not talking about like creaking doors or you know, creaking stairs or things like that. There's some of the easier things that you know, I was always able to. I always thought I would be able to just explain away as like why did the TV just turn on by itself? And that happens a handful of times. It's like I would just say, somebody's got the same clicker, and even though our houses aren't that close, you know, maybe somebody's frequency was different. There's one time my wife and I were standing in the kitchen and we heard the garage. You know, there was a couple times when you hear the garage doors open and close, and you know, we're looking at each other. It's like, you know, did the kids come home or whatever, And of course they weren't, and you know, that's just weird. You know, maybe somebody's got the same type of clicker, you know, the same type of frequency clicker, and that's what's happened. But then you know the stranger ones. You know, there was one time where we were in the kitchen and as we were looking at I forgot. We were looking at something on a document in the kitchen for one reason or another, and my wife is standing next to me and it felt like something again, I don't know what it was, something blue, something on my neck. It's like somebody, you know, just went to my neck, and you know, I just I was sort of like stunned. I'm like, wait a second. And my wife's looking at me. She's like, what happened. I'm like, you were I mean, we're just standing right there, right and she's like, yeah, I'm like something just blew on my neck. And she's like what. I'm like, no, I'm not kidding. Something just bleuw on my neck. And she's like okay, and you know, and they were like okay. You know, we were looking at the vents in the ceiling and I'm like, you know, there's no way that that vent. If like you know, the air was coming through the vent, it would have blown from there. That just didn't make any sense. So again, eh, you know, you're you know, you're just dreaming something up or you know, I don't know what happened. So again another thing we were just sort of like, eh, not sure. The Actually this one wasn't too long ago. I was sleeping on my side and so I sleep on the side of the bed that I sleep on. I'm looking you know, if I'm facing on my left side, I'm facing the front of the house, which has two windows and so it was probably a probably five thirty in the morning, and I don't know what just caused me to open up my eyes, but I was literally in the middle of a dream and I just happened to open up my eyes. I'm on my side, and what I'm seeing is next to the bed is a kid, okay, or what looks like it, maybe six years old. But the thing is is I couldn't see the face, but I can see the hair, and the hair looked like back in the seventies, some of the kids would get a haircut where it was like sort of I don't know what it's called, like a bob or whatever, but their hair is a little bit longer, but it's straight. It's just like a like a really extended bowl cut, but it goes down to their neck or whatever. But couldn't really see the face, but I could see the shirt. And then really, because of where it was and where I was in the bed, I couldn't see anything below that. But as I'm sitting there looking at it, and for the life of me, I don't know why it was freaking out or scared or anything like that. I should have jumped right out of my bed. You know. At first, I'm like, okay, am I dreaming And I'm like watching it, but it's starting to dissipate. It's starting to like disappear. And as it's disappearing, sort of like the head went first. But the shirt that whatever it was or what it looked like a shirt had on it had it was striped, and so with the darker stripes were dissipating not as fast as the brighter stripes. This was all within about five six, seven seconds or something like that. And so I'm sitting there and but I couldn't really move. I'm just sort of sitting there watching it just disappear. Oh my god, you know, I'm really seeing this. And I'm awake because I remember because I was in such a dream, and I knew that if I was waking up, and I've had this before where I wake up and it's like, oh my god, this is I'm still in a dream or whatever. This wasn't that, because I knew what I was dreaming of, and it had nothing to do with friends or kids or anything like that. And actually I think I had to do with like fighter jets or something like that. And so the thing finally disappears And the way that I would say that it looked like when things were disappearing is if you look at let's say a blind you know, if you have blinds over the over a window and night time or something like that, or it's like dark in the room and it's light outside, and you open up, let your eyes and you close them and you can actually the bright lines and the dark lines, and if you keep your eyes closed, it starts to it starts to you know, go away, starts to you know, fade sort of something like that. So that one, because I was like, that was serious, you know, And there are other things like I was either yeah, you know to my wife or not. You know, we woke up that morning and where at breakfast, I'm like, i'm gonna tell you something. You're you're gonna probably think I'm losing it, But this is what I saw. So she didn't. She didn't actually come up with excuses or shushu WHI. She's like, wow, that's that's pretty wild. You know, I haven't seen anything since. Actually, to be honest with you, I don't want to see anything like that again, if if I can help it. But again, it wasn't scary or anything like that. It just was sort of facing me and definitely spooky. Do you have an interest in the pair of normal? Did?
Speaker 5: You'll love the unex network dot com. The AX is your street eating audio and video for everything supernatural, strange and mysterious like UFOs, Bigfoot, Ghost and so much more from host like Clyde Lewis, Whitley Streeber, Mikah Haiks, and Christina Gomez. Visit the unexnetwork dot com show page for a complete list of all the paranormal programs you'll find on the X. Be sure to follow us on Twitter for updates at KYU nx dB. Follow our Facebook group ONEX Network, by the podcast on Spotify, iHeart Audible and Apple podcast.
Speaker 1: It's time. It is the x x X. The other one that we have which is definitely challenging to come up with an excuse for is we have a dog. This was a couple of years back and he was barking. This was in the evening time and he was barking in the hallway, not just like barking, but barking at it looked like he was barking at something. And Nick, this is the this is the video that I wanted to try and send you, but it's too big, So I'm trying to shrink it too, because it's really within the first like three or four seconds that you can actually see it. So I'm trying to shrink it down so that I can send it to you if you want to plan on posting something like this. But so it's bark and he'd been doing this for like a night or two, and we're like, okay, that's weird, you know. And so of course my wife and I like, hey, you know, dogs are supposed to see things, and he's definitely barking at something, but we can't see it. There's no like shadows on the wall. There was no reflections, especially for where that is in the hallway. There's no reflections that would go like if a car was going by on the street. There would be no you know, lights going down that part of the hallway. So we decide this one night, we're like, okay, let's video, you know, record him. So my wife's recording. I'm on her phone and she's you know, you can hear going, what you know, what are you barking at? And like he's bouncing up and down and he's a small dog, he's barking and barking, and he's like you can see him, and like you can see him back away a little bit and then barks more. It goes towards the wall and it comes running down the hallway and we're like, wow, that was weird. I'm like, well, I don't see anything. So we're like we're reviewing the recording, and we're reviewing it. We're not seeing anything, and all of a sudden, you see this at the very beginning, you see this like little white speck on the wall, and you're like going, huh, that's a little weird. And but if you keep it going in regular mode, like if it's if you're just watching the recording, it's very very difficult to see if you can even see it at all, but you can see like the white mark move just a little bit, and you can actually see our dog sort of tracking it to a certain extent, but then he sort of seems to lose it, but then maybe picks it back up. But then when you if you do it in slow mode, like you can do it frame by frame, you can actually see this white dot go down the hall or down the wall, and then we have like an entrance way to our dining room and we have a little little gate there so that the dogs can't get in, and it actually goes across the gate, over the floor and then comes back up across the wall, and so and you can actually see that whole you can see the whole trail. And then what we did is is we zoomed into the wall and to just where that was, and you can actually you know, you press it on, you know, full just to watch watch it in real time. You can actually watch this grayish white object or whatever it is. You know, I think some people call it orbs or whatever, but you know, whenever I hear of orbs, it's like a really round thing. This wasn't as round. It's like almost like I don't I don't even know how to explain it. But it's whitish gray, and it's a if it was against the wall, you know, maybe the size of dime or whatever. But you can see it. You can actually or a penny, but you can actually see it go down the wall, go across the the gate, over the floor, and then come back all the way across the wall. And so you know, if it was a reflection, you would have lost it against the gate because it would have gone you would have seen the reflection of like let's lights or something like that. It would have been on the floor. This really went across the gate back and all the way back. We have no idea what that was, but we're thinking it was something like an ORB or something like that. You know, our dogs saw it. We can see it on the recording, and we've shown some friends and they're telling us that's definitely something like an ORB. So, you know, when it comes to trying to figure out explanations for everything else, you know, for most of it, who knows. But for that one, there is no explanation, and you know, whether it was an ORB or something else, or a ghost or I have absolutely no idea what that was. But I would like to get that over to you, Nick, so that you can actually see it. I think that's all I've got. Hopefully that's all I've got. You know, some of these things can get a little spooky for me, you know, or my wife, So hopefully, hopefully that would be it. But Nick, I think that's all I've got for you.
Speaker 3: Great stuffly, yes, spooky stuff's going on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. Again, I don't know what to make of these things or these experiences. But you know, listening to your podcast and hearing a lot of the similar experiences, sometimes you sort of forget what had happened in the past. So it's like, oh, you know, this new thing just happened, and as you start to work your way back. I think that's what sparked me to call in, you know, and reach out to you, just because of hearing what your other listeners have experienced. It sounded very similar. So there's got to be something going on. Just can't really explain it.
Speaker 3: Gotta be something going on. Indeed. Sure, yeah, we get that video sorted, and what I'll do is I'll put it down below on the website and people can go and check it out. The mysterious orb.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, I'd love to hear what people think about that once. I Once I can compress it, Nick, I'll send it along to you so that you can post it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: You know, I get a lot of orbs, and yeah, sure some of them can be dust particles and vibers and that kind of thing. But some, yeah, some of very strange and seem to have ah well excused a pun but a life of their own.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, this one. I don't know whether it reacted to the dog because of the way it went backwards. But even like if you'll watch the dog, he'll be looking towards it, but you don't know whether there's more to the orb that he's looking at and you're only seeing part of it or you know, but then you'll see him he'll track back to it. But or maybe the orbs reacting to the dog because it literally backtracks.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It's another thing, isn't it when when the animals, when our pets react to things that go on in the house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know it's every time now that because he was younger, I don't know whether this just really got him going. But yeah, he'll bark it like everything now or like if there's like a if there's a reflection on the ceiling now he'll start to freak out. And he'd never done that before this thing. So you know, I don't know. I'll leave that up to you and you know your listeners absolutely.
Speaker 3: I mean use, Yeah, you've had a lot of things go on over the years. I must admit when you were when you started off, when you were saying about the football and in the hazing session, I thought Okay, is this going to be like maybe a hazing session that went wrong? Oh no, the ghost of a previous student.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, if you if if it was and followed me home and say, hey, listen, you need to listen that this is going to happen again, you know. And why he would turn you know, or she or whatever it was turn the water on? I don't know why. That's another thing that sometimes, you know, you're wondering, is, you know, why would it do something like that? Does it just want you to know of its presence? Like, you know, why does it turn the TV on? Or why does it now We've never had like the lights flicker or anything like that, you know, but why would it do that? Or those are the kinds of questions that I just don't know how or why.
Speaker 3: You know, I've said this before. I think when we are visited some of them is very common is we will have dreams about past relatives, relatives that have already passed over. And I've always thought, well, maybe if they do come to us in our dreams, maybe that's possibly the easiest way for them to contact us instead of being able to move stuff. All right, So I think it's the same way when something spirits, maybe turn on the TV and flick the taps on and yeah, I used to have one of those old those taps silled for sits with a knob and they were quite hard to you know, just turn on by themselves.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so yeah, that's uh. I mean, why some can or can't or why they want to. Are they just saying, hey, by the way, I'm here and this is the way that I can contact you, or they just want to try and freaky out a little bit, you know, I mean I don't know, not sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it could be that they just can't make their presence completely known. So sometimes I think it's just the easiest thing to knock around the house and that. But the mimicking of the voice, I mean that lasted for about a month where you were hearing your mother's you're never called in you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was actually that was probably over a couple of months, maybe a couple of months to six months or so.
Speaker 3: That's scary.
Speaker 1: That is.
Speaker 3: I've heard my my wife's voice called me several times over the years, and she's either been asleep or in some cases not even in the house. And that is a bit a bit free when the mimic of a voice starts to happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's definitely. That one definitely got me, and especially when my brother heard it because I could again, I would try and reason certain things into, you know, why that had happened or whatever. But when my brother, you know, when my brother, when my brother experienced it a couple of times, and I had never even mentioned it to him. And so when I had heard him screaming, what do you want? And like he comes into my room and says, hey, what does mom want? And I didn't hear it. I'm like, she's not even home. And you could see the look on his face, like what's going on? And so I'm like, all right, I'll let you in. You know, I've been hearing that kind of stuff too, so don't know what's going on. Yeah, yeah, really interesting and wild stuff. Just don't know how to explain it.
Speaker 3: But well and also that child, that child ghost you saw you can even pinpoint the heck yeah.
Speaker 1: Cut, yeah, that was And I don't know why that one didn't freak me out. The most ones that freaked me out the most or got me the most nervous was the faucet, that black shape, that went behind the couch and getting my neck blown on. Those were definitely the ones that were more like what, oh my god. But yeah, for one reason or another and again that happened. I forgot exactly how long ago that went. But nothing since you know, I heard it. It comes, It can come and go from time to time, or it'll never happen again. So I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and when it does happen, you're usually not prepared for it.
Speaker 1: No, it doesn't sound like it. That's that's been the experience. It's like, okay, yeah, just sort of comes out of the blue. There's no rhyme or reason on you know when or why or you know what's happening. So yeah, I think it's the surprise that tends to get you as well. But yeah, I mean, wait, you know, just opening up your eyes and seeing that there, I should have jumped across the room, but for one reason another I didn't know. And I know that I've I've had several bouts of sleep paralysis, but I know that that's been sleep paralysis. I had that one time. The first time it happened, it was incredibly scary. I was in Boston, sleeping in my apartment and I was on my back and I felt like something was just like literally pushing me down. I couldn't move anything. You know, my eyes were open. I'm like looking around, I can see everything, and you know, eventually I was able to move my pink and then, you know, I did some research on that. At first, I'm like, oh my god, what just happened? But it sounded like totally sounded like sleep paralysis. And then the second time I had it was when we were when I was in our house, one of our houses, and I was I was downstairs in the family room. It was late night and I was watching TV and I was on my side on the couch and I just happened to open up my eyes and like I couldn't move anything. I was paralyzed. And I'm like, oh my god, this is I'm having sleep. I remember, I think I could see. I just couldn't move, and I'm sitting here looking around and I can actually I'm watching the TV even though I couldn't move, and I could hear myself snoring. I was actually I could hear myself snoring, so I knew I was actually asleep. And then I finally after a couple of minutes or so, I could finally, you know, I started focusing on, like on my pinky, and I was able to start to move my pinky a little bit, and then you know, I started getting feeling in my hand and I started coming out of it, and I was like, wow, that was that was really wild.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's scary. The first time it happens to you is the worst because you don't you don't know what's going on. Can be pretty crazy. And then later on, yeah, when it it happened to me several times over the years, and yeah, when it happens to you and you realize what's going on, you do try and move something like a like a I used to always move my finger, but yeah, movie, try and move a little toe or something. Yeah, right, getting back to Norman again.
Speaker 1: But it is crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you see weird stuff. You hear things really Yeah, I used to the first time it happened, and I was on my front and I could hear it sounded like you know those those nature programs where they put a camera down holes to see ants, Yeah, right, or termite or something that what it's that sound That's what I could hear around me. Oh wow, Yeah, it was pretty crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I didn't hear anything, I didn't see anything except for you know, the second time that I was snoring, But that was wild. But yeah, the first time was absolutely it was absolutely scary. Had no idea what was going on, never even knew that that had had you know what that was. It just felt like something was pinning me down and I couldn't move anything, but I can just move my eyes. At first, I don't know whether I thought I was like paralyzed, you know, And then of course then again at that point it's like, okay, there's something on me that I can't see, and then yeah, then it went through the whole thing. But then the second time, yeah, it was definitely definitely easier.
Speaker 3: But the house shoe in now, is it an old one? Is it an old building?
Speaker 1: No? Well, I mean old in comparison to like eighteen hundreds. No, our house was built nineteen in the nineteen nineties.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know that old.
Speaker 1: No it's no, Nope, it's not that old. Like I said that, there's no excellent you know. I mean, if it was older house, you know, then we start to look into things and the history of it. But there was only one family that lived in it before us, and we knew them and they moved out, so and they're not around, so I mean, I would have loved to have asked them if you know, they've had any kind of experiences in it, even for the area that we're in. I haven't heard of anything, but maybe knowing some of my friends, they probably wouldn't share much of anything anyway if something was going on. But you know, I haven't heard of anything in the neighborhood, like if there's something, you know, if it was built on something or you know, in Massachusetts, you just never know because of the history of the history of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Absolutely, Yeah, I know that unless you have a new build then chances are, you know, there's going to be someone that has passed away in your house. I know, someone sent me a link a while ago, and it was it's a website basically, and you can check on your house to see, you know, if and how many people have actually passed away. In the proper tone, I think it's who died in my house or died in house dot com something like that, but yeah, you can you can check to see who left this mortal plane.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, we knew that we knew the owners beforehand, you know, because the house was built for them. So I mean unless a builder died or something like that, but they would take the form of a kid or something. I have no idea, but I definitely take a peek at it, you know, and see because all the houses in our area are pretty much the same same age, like mid nineteen nineties.
Speaker 3: But then you've also got when they build, when they have a new build and they build on certain lands and stuff, you never know is something that had ever happened around there, whether there's been a if it was a civil war area and it might have been a battle, or some of them might passed away on the land for whatever reason. They could just be hanging around that way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's definitely true. Absolutely. I'd like to you know, look up, you know, find I find the website about the history of where we live, so you know, maybe that that'll shed some light on some things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely, well, Lee, certainly let us know if you have any more things that go bump in the night.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, Thank you so much, appreciate the opportunity to share these experiences with you and your listeners, And I'll work on getting that video up for you. And your listeners if they want to take a peek at it.
Speaker 3: Great stuff, yeah, and I'll put that on the website.
Speaker 1: All right, Leady, it's good. I appreciate it, and it was great to meet you. Nick.
Speaker 3: It's good to meet you too, Lee. I really appreciate you coming on sharing that for our listeners. Keep in contact all right, and enjoy your.
Speaker 1: Day, sir, well do thank you as well.
Speaker 3: Good take care for Nolie you as well.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 3: That's all for this episode. Keep updated and connected with the show on x Facebook and Instagram. And if you have had an encounter that you would like to share on the podcast, you can email me at UFO Chronicles at gmail dot com, or you can reach out to me via the contact page on my website ufo Chronicles podcast dot com. A big thank you Eli for sharing tonight, and thank you all for listening. I will be back next week. Until then, stay safe, keep watching the Skies. Goodbye in the least