Speaker 1: This podcast contains opinions, jokes, and exaggerated stories for entertainment purposes only. Nothing said here should be taken as fact, advice, or guidance. Sometimes we say smartshit and sometimes we say dumb shit. Either way, listener discretion is advised. If you're easily offended, this might not be the show for you. Now let's get to it. Play the damn songam.
Speaker 2: Opinions are that hosted by Ady and let's get to.
Speaker 3: We'll take you through it pain nothing to it.
Speaker 4: Welcome back to another episode of Part Time Opinions. Bye sir, Welcome back, Welcome back, sir. I'm your co host a d out here on the mission of Transition. Transition spit that ship to make you listen, hopefully blessed by the best, greater than my haters. Nigga, hold on, never mind, we're gonna hold off. I'm joining with my co hosts. Man, what could I say the illustrious that means you think, don't illustious me think what I mean? I mean fancy, right, man? You know like rich my aura?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, you know what I'm saying. I think I'm thinking of luscious.
Speaker 3: See you freaked out early He started off clip this.
Speaker 5: He started off freaked the funk out. I said, I was a luxtrious You went to you said, illustriy. Illustrious is beautiful like a trick?
Speaker 3: You is you going? Man?
Speaker 4: Smelling good man?
Speaker 3: Welcome to the part man. It's good to see you.
Speaker 4: MANE look like, hey, pleasure, pleasure, especially when I downloaded for Yeah, that's just for theay. We want to get to it, but it's not how. We gotta take our time.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: We here for a minute, so we're here from about an hour and a half, so we're gonna we're gonna cool out.
Speaker 5: Hey man, read the shirt. Bless you me? No the fu niggas, Nah, it ain't for me to bless them.
Speaker 3: That's for God. Man.
Speaker 4: I'm like, God do his job, and I'm gona worry about my job. You know, my job is I'm a podcaster, So that's what I'm worried about.
Speaker 3: But aside from that, how is your week? Cut? Hey man? Was beautiful? Blessed?
Speaker 5: Week was illustrious.
Speaker 3: Another thing, I had a thick ass week.
Speaker 4: Nigga had a big booty week was fired man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, man, yeah, it was a good week though. You know I couln't complain.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I had a good week to think.
Speaker 4: If I have any grievances, uh, maybe a small one.
Speaker 3: Talk to me.
Speaker 4: So I think a lot of people underestimate how hard it is to run a successful podcast. You think you just get with somebody, y'all, get some microphones, y'all sit in the room, y'all talk, and everybody in the world loves it because you love it.
Speaker 3: Not so much case. You know, first of all, you got to invest.
Speaker 4: Don't go into a podcast think you're about to spend a couple hundred dollars and get your shaken. You have to put into work. You have to invest in yourself. It's a lot of work that goes into preparation, planning, marketing, strategy.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: It's not as easy as just getting together with somebody you know, or being by yourself and just hey, I'm gonna talk to everybody, just gonna love me from the gate. That's not the case most podcasts. I think I told you, most podcasts quit before episode ten. You know why, because that ship weak as fuck. Ain't nobody listening to that ship. But on the flip side, if you want to start a podcast. If you want to do some things with your podcast, gurule am, I no, hell no, not even a close, nigga, I ain't even close.
Speaker 5: He's talking man.
Speaker 6: That they can to start selling webinars, but cust start selling podcasts webinars on me and shit, how to start?
Speaker 5: You know how to start.
Speaker 4: The first start to.
Speaker 5: Start the podcast?
Speaker 3: Hey coming, so get a good camera, you my ass niggas.
Speaker 4: But no, everybody think it's so easy, but it's not. But at the flips on the flip side, if you want to do anything, just do it. Don't threaten to do it, don't say what you want to do. Wake up and do that shiity tomorrow. If you want to start tomorrow, do it tomorrow.
Speaker 3: That's what we did.
Speaker 4: There's a niche for It's a niche or Nietzche.
Speaker 3: Nietzche. You're smart.
Speaker 4: You can say niche or niche. Thanks smart, nigga niche. So there's a niche for everything. There's so many different things you could do with so many just different like small groups of people who will levitate to you.
Speaker 5: That's why I fucked your bitch, you fat motherfucker that sorry, I got Tourette's.
Speaker 3: Oh boy.
Speaker 4: Clip. But yeah, I'm glad you had a great week.
Speaker 3: Yeah it was beautiful. I'm glad you got a great week. So one of our favorite segments, Yeah, I got to take over the mill first, man, we got to take over the city first.
Speaker 4: So you know, we do shout out to everybody in Milwaukee who's been supporting. Without y'all, there's really no us man, and we understand how important it is to lock down home before you locked down anywhere else in the world. Regardless of the fact, we appreciate you'a one hundred percent thank you. We love y'all, but we're gonna get you. One of our favorite segments is called Hometown Highlights. So this week of Hometown Highlights, I want to focus on Milwaukee's love for animals. Milwaukee loves some really random animals. There's a couple of them, let's hear it. So the first animal Milwaukee's such a weird face though. The first animal that we fell deeply in love with, but at the same time were scared of the Milwaukee lion.
Speaker 3: Whoa watch up the loose liony goose.
Speaker 4: But I think it's about eleven years ago today maybe a little giver take, but it's about eleven years ago. It was that Milwaukee was in the choke hold. The thought trying to find a loose lion in the fucking city. Nigga, what the fuck? The first lion sighting was on like East Capitol, like.
Speaker 3: Said he was a rock that it was at the walmart on East Capital.
Speaker 4: So we had a loose lion about eleven years ago on Milwaukee, and you know, the city went through measures of meat traps. Uh cops route with long guns.
Speaker 3: First of all, wasn't real.
Speaker 4: There was there's a there's a funky video of a catlike creature moving through somewhere that may or may have not been Milwaukee, but it got the city in the choke up, got the city going crazy.
Speaker 3: So now niggas don't want to let thee that outside watch them park. That nigga was everywhere the line is that good?
Speaker 4: Hooping?
Speaker 3: That ship was crazy, you.
Speaker 4: Know, theodoping regardless of the fact we really was out here like dog, it's a lion city, Like, don't let the kids out to play, be careful.
Speaker 3: It's a lion out here.
Speaker 4: And you know the o g's believe anything they see. Yeah, I guarantee it was a lot of grannies out here, like, girl, you've been out letting.
Speaker 5: Babies in that yard. A lion loose that line out there. But it was like, damn, is it really a line? Because it was like, I ain't no fucking lion.
Speaker 4: But then it was like, well, you start hearing so many people talk about it, you start to like question yourself, like real, was it a lion?
Speaker 2: Right? Is it a lion?
Speaker 4: Let me be a little precautious, just in case it's a lion.
Speaker 3: I'd have been a lion man.
Speaker 4: But yeah, that motherfucker was on East Capitol Where that nigga come from? Somebody said it was on burd Lie twenty seven, probably smoking it was the lion on that ship. The lion ahead might be the lion was at the scrapyard on findalc mmm.
Speaker 3: With a grocery cart full of lion medals, trying to make a few dollars. That's in the city. Is crazy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So like did he escape the zoo nigga? Like what where did the like?
Speaker 4: And it never caught it?
Speaker 3: Nobody ever seen it again. That shit lasted for like a week.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 3: Salute to the lion man? Could I clap it up for the lion. Yeah, shout out to the lion. My nice war. Shout out the lion. But did they name him?
Speaker 4: No, they didn't name He came and went super fast. But then there's another animal that took over the city. This is about two or three years ago. Honestly, I felt like this is one of the greatest moments in Milwaukee history. The motherfucking ninja turtle. Shout out the motherfucking ninja turtle.
Speaker 3: That turtle was everything.
Speaker 5: The turtle was outside.
Speaker 3: The turtle was outside. He was outside. The turtle was outside for show. He was definitely outside.
Speaker 4: It started with somebody just posting a random three four foot ninja turtle on the side of the street that rolled on his chest. Take a picture with me, move me around, put me somewhere else. They had instructions. It sounded like a good plan. What they didn't know is that that turtle was about to go on the craziest adventure for the next three weeks. They didn't know this was the meal bro. First I seen the turtle get their haircut. Then I seen the turtle on the news station. And when he went on the new station, he was fresh off the haircut. He went to a good barber. He actually had a good haircut, you know what I'm saying. Then the nigga was at the strip club. Then a nigga was in the studio dropping a mixed tag. He had some ya's on. He got tated. Listen, Milwaukee, y'all did an amazing job with this turtleship. It had me contemplating buying turtles. Bro, I was gonna buy two or three of them, bitch, to just put him out there. I was gonna throw an air tag in his foot and throw the niggas out there. Bro, I want to see where these turtles go. Listen, we need to bring the turtles bracking. The turtle gave the turtles, Bro, and then they started multiplying. All of a sudden, there were two turtles, then there were three turtles. But then you see like the different trajectory of their lives. Because one turtle was had a hood in he on the news. He doing good. Then the other turtle missing the arm. Then the other arm got a motherfucker he got across on his forehead like one of them turtles got fucked up on third. No them ninja turtles, Bro. That ship was funny as your niggas is crazy shout shout out to the billd on the fucking turtles who started.
Speaker 3: Nobody knows if you whoever put the turtle out there first.
Speaker 4: Man, please if you put listen, if you put that turtle out first, and you could prove or have a strong case for you being the one that put that turtle out, let us know that was you.
Speaker 3: We want to high at you. We got something for you. You know what I'm saying. We'll go from there. He got something for you. I ain't got ship for your what. We're a team.
Speaker 4: What I when I spend you spin to get whatever I spent trying to get, we gotta split everything. It's the name of the game. Brother. But no, but shot the turtle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, salute to the turtle. Now. I got some hometown ship. That's that.
Speaker 5: I don't know if niggas play this ship anywhere else. Okay, it's probably some hood ship because you're using you know what I'm saying, recyclable material, cans, cans, bro.
Speaker 3: That's some Milwaukee ship they got.
Speaker 5: I ain't never heard nobody else say they play cans cans, cans. That's the Milwaukee ship.
Speaker 4: Cans goes along with on what Yeah, facts there is elite cans is a crazy it's competitive.
Speaker 3: Not Now when you play cans, do you play shakes or no shakes? Yeah, you gotta play shakes. That can you can get a little didsty because I really don't count shakes. You got to move.
Speaker 5: But the crazy part is too though. It depends on that can. Sitting niggas be crushing their cans. Weird because you got the niggas that step on top of the can and they make the the little cup.
Speaker 3: You know you got a little rock to it.
Speaker 5: No, I'm talking about the joint that be stiff and it just be a right on when they step.
Speaker 3: Right on top of the bitch. Yeah, or you got the one where you lay it on its.
Speaker 5: Side when you step on it.
Speaker 3: Bring the two now, I don't fock with that folding in ship? Are you like that ship? Right down? That's right down?
Speaker 5: That ship crazy right down?
Speaker 3: Hit the ball with that bitch. That bitch popping the folding in. You got to step on it three times.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you got a nice big surface area, Paul, Nah, man, you need a big surface area.
Speaker 7: He man.
Speaker 3: No, Man, we played in my hood. Man, what hood you was in?
Speaker 4: Man? That's my hood? You want to hear the hoo that I was in. It wasn't the hood. I didn't grow up in the ghetto. Though I didn't do it. I didn't do it. He brought it up, all right, that.
Speaker 5: Can I'm sorry cans Cans cans though for the people that don't know, it's a game where on the sidewalk. We're from the city with sidewalks. A lot of people don't got sidewalks. But you put the cans on two lines on the sidewalk, skip of skippers line, and then each line is ten points for the first yep, behind that twenty you got a basketball.
Speaker 3: You're trying to hit the Can you ever dealt with niggas who try to roll the ball?
Speaker 4: No, that's goofy shit, Yeah, it was this small fuckers out don't play with what's the suburbs.
Speaker 3: Once that go past like sixty seventy eight, you almost get a hundred.
Speaker 4: On this one.
Speaker 3: They try to roll the ball. That we're not fuck with nobody rolling the ball. No, you gotta throw the ball.
Speaker 5: That's goofy. Ship, Get get out of here. You're trying to roll the ball and can that's goofy.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Uh, but cans man Milwaukee. You know what I mean, hometown ship.
Speaker 4: I don't think that's anywhere else. I've never I strongly doubted, I've never heard of it.
Speaker 5: Anyway, can tournament a couple of not a couple of year, but some years back, somebody had threw a big can tournament the kids.
Speaker 3: You know what the problem is though, the kids they're not playing the ship. It's because they're not going outside. That's what I'm saying. Yeah, we was outside. We had to find something to do. You have a can game? Next? I got it, I got next. You know what I mean is you called great? Everybody think they great? Great? Can pull up?
Speaker 4: Everybody think they're good at cans pull up. I'm good in cans, real good, Okay, dangerous, treacherous. Would you say vibrant? Luscious? What you say is your word earlier? What is luxurious? This nigga? This nigga luscious and cans bro lustrious, luscious, cans.
Speaker 5: Nigga weary.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, this nigga luscious and cans.
Speaker 5: The cans.
Speaker 3: You know, it's it's like that man, you know, yeah, we gotta get that shake.
Speaker 5: That's the trenches game.
Speaker 4: Man. But cans is definitely a hometoil highlight man. So shout out the cans. You don't get some cans going this year. I got to random cans that I always keep tucked away in my garage just in case anybody ever wants to. But but I ain't got no sidewalks. Yeah, I got a contractor. We got plenty of slap play. The last few years, I've been putting on a concrete. I want my and my acre.
Speaker 5: But this is what I'm saying. You see, I said before we started the pot I was telling I'm the humble one that bro.
Speaker 3: This nigga be lying so much where he humbled. Bro, this nigga ain't even like a little bit humble. He just he just cool. He cooler, He cooler than me.
Speaker 4: That's what it is.
Speaker 5: He's pretty cool.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: What I'm saying, like mule man, you're not fucking humble, bro, Like ro hear what you say when you say it bigger, that's be humble, ship. Don't you don't never even been talking, bro, you be saying some crazy ship the mic just don't be not with jokes.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'll be joking to ask anybody say yeah that nigga pe man.
Speaker 3: Man I'll be joking to it. Man.
Speaker 4: Everybody got jokes. Man. But man, I'm happy to see you because I ain't seen you all week. I feel like I see you every two days, and it's been three. I feel different right now. It's who are you?
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: But uh so we want to get into it. Man, you know what. I've been talking about this for a long time, man, but I can't stop talking about it.
Speaker 3: You know what it is? What was up?
Speaker 4: What was.
Speaker 3: You were anti? Cathy?
Speaker 7: Who?
Speaker 8: What the ice fishing? Shout out he Kathy? I love you, Kathy. Shout up Kathy.
Speaker 3: Playing the key? Oh ship, what's happened? He he he, Do not move.
Speaker 5: Another corny roll out, Jake.
Speaker 4: Look look it coming man, Look May fifteen. Iceman on the way. So you know, I've been talking about this for a minute. I keep saying I can't wait for Iceman. So now I was May fifteen. Now my question to you is, do you think we didn't want the ice in the street?
Speaker 5: We indeed we didn't. We didn't need your fucking ice blocks in the street.
Speaker 4: But I mean, okay, you don't live in Toronto, nigga, Yeah, I know them not show ice block. That's their problem. Now it was twenty feet tall and thirty five hundred blocks of ice for the roll out.
Speaker 3: Now how much have blocked that much? It was each block? Yeah, somebody.
Speaker 4: So now the schedule to drop May fifteen. Do you think it's gonna drop May fifteen? Or you think it's gonna be postponed?
Speaker 5: That nigga spin spin from a Frozen that nigga drink to.
Speaker 4: East Finish Spin. Now you say that, you talk about talk about the nigga like honah, Yeah, niggas, but.
Speaker 5: No if spin want an ice cutter though, but no he was didn't he sell ice?
Speaker 3: He saw ice. Anna was a little more fire than Elsa. Anna was. She humbled like me.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 4: So you say you Honna and I'm Elsa and yeah, go right A head man pop out the past. Hey, you know what my daughter used to watch it. No, we didn't even go to just a lossor that ship Parkers and iced to Parker Ass and the motherfucker high chair and put that shirt on and on repeat. Nigga man, next eight hours.
Speaker 3: Nigga watch Frozen, but no man Iceman dropping May fifteen.
Speaker 7: VN.
Speaker 4: Graham Now question for you, Yes, two questions. Yes, yes, do you think Drake addresses the beef in this in this album?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Drake is the king of uh subliminal shots. You feel like it will be shuttle or a little more head on because I don't feel like he wants to start no more ship. He can't help himself. I think so he's of the lighter complexion community.
Speaker 3: Fucking I mean you told me, you know I am.
Speaker 4: Do what?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 5: He he gonna he's gonna pop up. You know he's gonna talk and ship. I'm ready for the album. I wasn't ready for the ice.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: How important do you think this album is gonna be for his legacy or do you feel like his legacy is already cemented?
Speaker 3: No, he's he's a he's a goat. But this is big.
Speaker 4: It's really big, Like come back after that a lot.
Speaker 3: He definitely did.
Speaker 5: Got your ass kick and a lot really rise on this album. And the hip hop been missing Drake. They have you feel it as far as the algorithm, the.
Speaker 3: You know everything, you need him because seen some ship that bro.
Speaker 5: Hip hop ain't on the top, ain't been on the top billboards all year or something.
Speaker 3: I don't quote me, but I seen.
Speaker 5: It was hip hop is missing from the billboards or the top one hundred, whatever the fuck to me, that got a lot to do with Drake. It does because he never not been hot since that guys on eleven decade ship decade and a half, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure? No song, no song? Right?
Speaker 5: He got what did I missed?
Speaker 4: That was what we got? What did I miss? We got doghouse and we got which one feature in Central c that are like I ain't even heard which one? I heard which one? Or dog out when they come out? I have no idea, but they out, Yeah, I guess they But they said what did I miss? Their rumor to be part of that?
Speaker 3: What did I miss? I can see that being on there. Yeah, it's gotta be on there.
Speaker 5: He got that feeling because well the video even was him with the ice, and I think it seemed like he probably pushed the album back a while because it felt like it was coming when he.
Speaker 4: Got that, and he did the short docuseries thing on YouTube where he was just kind of filming the something, moving around and just doing shit.
Speaker 3: I really didn't get it. What's the iceman shit?
Speaker 5: I mean, I'm trying to fill I think it's a dope title, but I'm saying in reference to him, what is he referencing.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna be like I'm gonna be a hundred. I think this ship is about to be fire as fuck. I think he about to lock this shit down. I feel like he about to address a ton of shit. I feel like there's gonna be some melodies in there, but I don't feel like this is gonna be one of them albums. We get singing Drake, We need rapping, Drake gotta rap. You know what I'm saying. We need that Drake. We need If you're reading, it's too late Drake. When Drake last project, last project is probably him in twenty one? Oh yeah, I think it was twenty twenty two. That was a while ago or twenty It was twenty two when he got into that ship, and was that twenty four twenty four? You know im and Kendrick went at it. Yep, yeah, ye, But I think this's gonna be fire. Bro, and I love Drake. I ain't I ain't even gonna I ain't. I ain't too cool for school nigga. I will always say, Bro, I love Drake. Nigga like his like Bro, I've always loved and I've always resonated with Drake. I'm a mixed nigga with a white mama, you know what I'm saying, and sometimes.
Speaker 3: Be having to fight for the love.
Speaker 4: You know what, Bro, not the seriousest ship out.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Listen, ship Sometimes like you're not black enough. You're not black enough for the black people, but you're too black for the white people, so you would be be in so.
Speaker 5: They definitely be looking at you like, nigga, your mama is not white.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they don't think so. No, they don't think so.
Speaker 4: They think I'm just a light skin nigga, you know what I'm saying. But sometimes being a you got a.
Speaker 5: Sweet, beautiful occasion.
Speaker 3: Rest in peace, oh Gie, my Strawberry Strude, Rest in piece, my Strawberry stru Little. Do they know she was gangster too?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, fact, but no, it puts you in a weird spot. But regardless of the fact, I think this Iceman album is gonna be fire. I think he gonna deliver. I think it's gonna be My question is like how many songs is it gonna be? You know what I'm saying, Like, does he do a long ass album like seventeen eighteen or do we keep it the nine to ten? You know what, man, that's the thing because sometimes like having those long albums, they could either make you or break you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because she could get lost in the sauce, like you could put some crazy bars on some shit, but it's so many songs.
Speaker 3: Seventeen like nigga didn't even get to that type shit, or like say it could be long and just all heat when niggas just like just running, like damn, this smacking.
Speaker 4: So it's like, I know, Chris Brown's known for putting out the really long album shit, but it should be fire Bro Future like the Future.
Speaker 3: Same thing, long album and that ship Run though.
Speaker 4: Because they have those songs. It's one of them albums you could just kind of just put on play, you know what I mean. And that takes me back to the you know, Get Richard Died Trying Eric and that ship Bro that I still play that ship. Yeah. That's literally when when they say name of album you could play straight through, that's the first one that pop in my head. It's not the only one, but it's the first one. I'm like, yeah, you could run, you can play Get Richard died trying straight through black album. For me, Oh my god, Black Blackout. That's Damner one of the jay Z best album. Yeah, there might be. I don't think it's deaf. I mean it's one of the Yeah, it's top three for show black albums. Crazy but yeah, regardless of the fact Iceman coming out May fifteen, many they had the nigga.
Speaker 5: They was out there melting ice. The one streamer got it out it didn't. But but I's like, I think it might be a rollout to thank you, because I thought it was calculated because he ended up in front of Drake House opening up the it in Drake Game fifty thousand, so he's in front of the embassy, you know what I'm saying, it.
Speaker 4: Might have been some rollout ship. So regardless to the fact May fifteen ice, man, we all don't listen. I can't wait, but May fifteen coming soon. But standing in the music realm transition, I thought ray J is going to die.
Speaker 3: Not that I want him to die, you know what I'm saying. I thought he was like on his like last leg and shit promotion because this nigga going hard right now promotion.
Speaker 4: Man. So according to so ray J was on. Yeah, so ray J was on Cam Newton's podcast recently. I believe it was a funky Friday. Yeah, shout out to Cam Newton. But he had a lot to say about just the Kardashians as a whole, and one of the things he said was the fact that Chris Kardashian, in his words apparently supposedly I'm not saying this ship at though, don't put his back in the canyon. He suggested that Chris Kardashian, which is the mother much orchestrated the sex Chris Jenner. What did I say, Kardashian, Yeah, Chris, but she orchestrated the whole sex tape. And it's pretty much irresponse to Paris Hilton sex tape that dropped around the same time. And you know, Paris and Kim was there, was friends, it was close. Well, Kim was her uh damn carrier. Yeah, but they white women, so she was her poodle carrier type ship.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: But you know what's crazy even thinking back, like Paris Hilton was the first yea Paris Hilton, like Kim Kardashian was.
Speaker 3: Bro what you think too late, but no, but Paris Hilton was the original.
Speaker 4: I feel like like rich white socialite sex tape steamy too hot for tig TV rich sex symbol symbol, type of female in the mix like that, like for our for our generation. I'm sure were more before her like that type, but like for our generation, Paris Hilton was like the first d one for a lot of that ship. But what she Who else dropped the sex tape before Paris Hilton. I'm sure there were some, but who could you think of? And you got a factor on the internet. Yeah, she was probably the biggest.
Speaker 5: I'm really sitting there thinking, yeah, like a fars like, I wasn't questioning you, I was just saying, what's she?
Speaker 3: I don't know, just like.
Speaker 4: Dropping the sex tape before Paris Hilton?
Speaker 3: She went global. I was I was thinking because I'm like.
Speaker 4: Superhead, that's that's us. Yeah, that's us, that niggas, that's niggas ship. She was global global sex tape. Paris Hilton was the first, and then Kim came right after, but Kim tended to be Hers was a lot bigger than Paris Is.
Speaker 3: It's the BBC, it's the bb SEE and who ray J was at that time? Niggas. Look at ray J now laugh at him. At that time, ray J was that nigga, but he was fresh off of one wish. Yeah, you know, smash like he's back then, a smash had you out of here.
Speaker 4: And like, I feel like a lot of us are real green to that type of content at that time. Now we've seen so much of it, it don't matter. Anybody could drop a sex tape. It don't matter. Oh you've seen x y Z. Who cares, nigga? Nobody cares because it's so much like information regular easy. But back then, that ship was a rare occurrence. And he like Darren ray J like and Kim kardash.
Speaker 5: O j lawyer because you got to talk about how that name got prominence.
Speaker 4: He came from that old j.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Now the thing, what it is like, how would you feel as the father kardash Robert he was yah ro from from from the outside looking in in hindsight, he already did he was when the tape dropped.
Speaker 3: He was, I think he was.
Speaker 4: But like, don't get me wrong. They have the fame, they have the money, and the thing. What it is like, I'm not gonna knock the Kardashians bro, Like, I can't knock that hustle. Bro. Like, even if the mama, because ray J said the mom orchestrated and the mom made them do it like three times. He said they had three tapes and one dropped and they said the mom actually watched the tapes. But even if that was the case, doubt. You know what, I don't even think she freaked out. I think she just seen them dollar signs, bro, and she's seeing what Paris did and what happened her husband. He was the money maker.
Speaker 3: We got to get to it.
Speaker 4: We used to this certain type of lifestyle. We gotta get to it. You fucked who you fucked, ray J?
Speaker 3: Do it again? Do it on tape. Let me get the tape. Hey, I got this tape.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, Like it's a play that was made and I can't say I agree with it, but I can't say I also disrespected.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't do it. But I'm also a father of daughters. Yeah, well, respect the game. But this is the problem with with the white women with the black man. Their armenia with the white women with the black man is portraying that he was the reason why this shit leaked for all these years. All right, then that's where the problem come in. They put it on because they painted him looking like, oh this is crazy. It really killt his career.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it played the part for sure in a sense, you know what I'm saying. It turned it, you know, and turned them up.
Speaker 4: You know, they benefited from that shit so much, and he could have too, But I just think he played his cards wrong. Yeah, he could have maneuvered that a little differ ibably, should have married her or had something on some paper, like what like some type of contract, but even that, like because we probably.
Speaker 5: Got the contract, but they probably signed plenty nda.
Speaker 4: Well even that, I'm even thinking now on the flip side, like their growth had nothing. The sex tape catapulted them, but the things they did to succeed didn't have anything to do with the sex tape.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it was a brand.
Speaker 5: It was this. It was that because what other entity, a person, family would you turn up after a sex tape?
Speaker 3: That's crazy?
Speaker 5: Oh your sex. Now we're gonna give you shows and clothing lines. That second film line them the whole family. Kim put that family on.
Speaker 4: The father had them rich, Kim made them famous, you know, wealthy, and wealthy because richer but they were upper claspper class. Yeah, this made them super rich, This.
Speaker 5: Made them wealthy. Now they're talking about bees. Yeah, yeah, you know what I'm saying. When you're talking about eight figures and you start putting them together, Kim making this fucking different. What's the young one making? Yeah, like they say she's low key the richest one, Kylie, Kylie, Yeah, yeah, she got the making line or some ship.
Speaker 4: And honestly, that's what it be be them, them brands that attracted to. Who do you think is the best looking one today? Just overall, because I know they look different every time.
Speaker 3: We see him. Probably Kim, she probably did the most natural, Kim straight, But I think Kim.
Speaker 4: I think Kim would probably be the best look one with Courtney after Kim because she seemed like she got the least some mind.
Speaker 5: I mean, you think Kim Courtney is number one, sounds like you want to put court number on.
Speaker 4: Kim's number one. Kim, Kim's number one. But Courtney, not before Kim did all the bullshit to her face. She was a pretty girl, Like I said, Chloe, that's that's O Jay daughter. She was she like she's ready to second shout out to her. Not like you know, I feel like everybody got Kim k Dot. Everybody who get the surgery got like the Kim k like starter.
Speaker 3: Kite, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Like it's only how that surgery ship go too, because you know, Kim was like put on the big booty for white women, you know what I mean, like we were black.
Speaker 3: So yeah, nigga as it has been our ship, but type ship she put it. But now you see.
Speaker 5: Everybody want to be kind of in a slimmer round. You know, the big booty ship is dead, you know what I mean, Yeah, big huge booty. You gotta have a nice you know.
Speaker 4: I'm seeing that leave a lot. But I feel like a lot of that has to do with toot. I'm talking mainstream too, not you know, but just the older you get, you don't want to carry. You want to carry around at least amount of way possible. Yeah, niggas joints to be fucked up.
Speaker 5: You got like heavy ass, your fucking ass full of ship. Apparently you can take it out. They be taking it out.
Speaker 4: Reversing that ship. CARDI said, what she's done with her tour.
Speaker 3: She's taking her ship out.
Speaker 4: She did. She she did, Wow her should be that ship too heavy? Man, it's heavy, it is it do be heavy? Like come on man, she she a little more too much ass. And I love Cardi B. Bro, I like, I really love it, be like how much.
Speaker 3: Like like here to here? Right? But going this way? H So that's how we're going that way. That's around the whole world. Oh man is right. I don't forget the tell talks.
Speaker 4: She loved her too. We all love Cardi B. But yeah, she said, when she's done with her tour, she's taking some of that ship out, which I mean, I don't knock it because she don't need too much. Don't need that. Man, Cardi gets you a nice little bubble man, you beautiful call.
Speaker 3: I'll call it a bunny booty.
Speaker 4: A bunny booty like a rabbit. Yeah, okay, perfect, You know what I'm saying, the bunny, the little little tail. Yeah okay, who is he talking about? Y j K. Regardless of the fact ray j you gotta use brother, just take for this, the fact that he's still talking about it. I think he just needs to hang it up, because that'd be the thing, like shit happened so long ago yeah, keep.
Speaker 5: Him in the mix though, because because they capitalized so much and he looking at it like damn, y'all niggas then made billions off this ship, and why not still talking about it? Because you know what the world today is?
Speaker 3: What's that clout? Slat a cloud?
Speaker 5: You gotta have a clout, man, And if you can chase the cloud off of somebody else, get the clout. You know what I'm saying, It is what it is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like I said, I thought he was a day. I thought Regie is supposed to die. Yeah, I'm not wishing death on of course, but he said his heart was fucked up. He told me he had like two months left, like three months ago. So hey, whatever, man, rollout gonadrop an album.
Speaker 3: And ship man.
Speaker 5: Okay, I gotta I gotta drop an album called two wish. I gotta go had to. I got a question for you, what did you enjoy the tape?
Speaker 3: What tape? K enjoy it?
Speaker 7: Nah?
Speaker 4: No, I mean, I ain't gonna say no, I ain't gonna I did though, like I like, but I mean or yeah, enjoy is a weird word. Enjoy different. I enjoyed Cherokee more than I did KMK Right, you know what I'm saying, but you But he said there were three tapes made only one drop, so I guess there's a couple more, right, right, But regardless regardless of the fact, I.
Speaker 5: Would assume they dropped the best, right, you would assume.
Speaker 4: The hits best of Yeah, they had to pick the best one out of three, I will hope. So they're trying to get that money, but regardless of the fact, they still getting paid off that ship though, I think so, how residuals for a sex tape got the masters? Do it working like that? For a sake? Do you got masters for a.
Speaker 3: Sex tape when you signed a deal?
Speaker 4: I'm usually a tipper. I'm a big tip on do you tip tip? I'm a good tipper if I get good service. Listen, I am a sucker for good service. If we come to your restaurant, if we come anywhere where you have to give me some type of service, Serve my food, serve my drinks, whatever. If you're nice to me, you talk good to me, you smile at me, and you on point, I'm going to give you a great tip. You know what I'm saying, Like, I'm big on the tipping. But yeah, we got some music this week, just transition, yep, sir, so we got Golden Kid t t outside. Now for just a little bit of clarity, it's my cousin, shout out the cus. But I ain't playing the shit because it's my cousin. I'm playing the ship. Hell no, I'm playing the shit because it's your hard and it's just a cherry on the top that that's my cousin and it's my virgo twin. And he was born three days before me. And we got hell of history.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 4: Yeah, our daughters like a couple months apart. I listen to that great nigga shot the Cuts, but that ships t t outside YouTube subscribers, you know the deal, all their listeners, you know the deal.
Speaker 3: Shout out.
Speaker 9: T t out side, t tc adore your door. She adore t t out fine.
Speaker 5: T tc adore your door.
Speaker 4: She adore t t.
Speaker 2: Out fi.
Speaker 5: T tc adore your door.
Speaker 4: You adore t t ou fin.
Speaker 5: T tc adore your boy.
Speaker 7: Than the game got some miles on her, but she still throw it back and got the crowd on her while he is going crazy throwing piles on her. They don't give a fuck about the age or the pounds on her middle with the float sweat tripping with a smile on her nigga front the back. You would think that's a car running two minutes in the web box streaming. Now I'm coming grip so tight, hain't talking about her and master trial throat goat Yeah, real light spurmcatch your whole kid five baby batty, Yeah, God bless her. She'll pull her rabbit out the hat. No magic because she told her blade in the strap, no lacking, throwing her hoods up when it's up, so savage in the bathroom, get so nasty. Make a grown man leave his home land in his own plan when they roll in. You see chem a toe then in no paying T t out fives t t she a do it? You do what sheould do it?
Speaker 5: T t out fives t T she a doing.
Speaker 9: You do what she'd do with T t out five T T she a dore You do what sheould do with T t out five t g she a doing?
Speaker 7: You do We are attending that steal turky do that dance with no hands and steal serve you you wild laying with some money. She is still curve you independent, got her own business and still working on she don't feel nervous. Shot at that dime, you will think she off a pill. Rolling young's got the grill, showing looking like they kill for it, trying to hear her wrongfy the saying like a kid boy, I don't care if it's bb L yum deal going parking lot pack ass, capping on the cats next behind her back.
Speaker 3: How she do it like that?
Speaker 7: You can call it tricking, but she good for a rat put she from the bottom, putting her hood on the map, face card, valley, throw her back, Teddy credits God good, but still get ratchet. Real life hunter, just looking for Travis, surrounded by some dumper, just looking for some action.
Speaker 3: T T outside t T she a doing?
Speaker 7: You do what she doing?
Speaker 9: T T out side t T she adore you do what she do it t T outside side t T she adore you do what she do it T T out side t T she adore you doing.
Speaker 2: Gut to galt douty to gualty douty to galty t douty to.
Speaker 5: Shed She doing, she doing, she doing, she doing, she doing?
Speaker 3: She do what she a doing?
Speaker 7: H m hm.
Speaker 4: Welcome back a part time My Opinions podcast that was Golden Kid with T T outside T T T outside Sundress season. Yeah, shout out Sundress season. Oh yeah, all that ship. I ain't gonna get into it. Whatever you're different.
Speaker 3: I'm married. I have to I don't want those two.
Speaker 4: You got what I got with I learned a lot about you off Mike did did Yeah today today I learned that you're really delusional niggas.
Speaker 3: You a delusion the last nigga.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 3: You know what, man, what the fuck your mind be?
Speaker 7: Are?
Speaker 4: Bro? You be thinking about your left is right? Your up and down? I don't know what the fuck is going on with you. You just delusion on the ship. But I love you regardless, don't even matter.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about what I'm It'll lead into the next topic.
Speaker 4: No, because if I say it, it makes me look a certain way, and I'm not big on making myself look bad. I don't like it. I don't like it at all. It's not it's not.
Speaker 3: Fun, nigga. I don't like it. So okay, next topic. So question, as a.
Speaker 4: Man who's growing in success, who has been successful thus far, I'm talking about you. I praise you because I'm a great guy. So a man who's done great so far, who's continuing to do great? Do you feel like you should prioritize your success or your family?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 4: I know they work side by side because you know, family fuel the need for success, and success fuels the you know what I'm saying, means to take care of the family X y Z. Now what do you feel like you would prioritize most your family or your success?
Speaker 3: Currently?
Speaker 5: It's always gonna be family first. I mean I don't. Yeah, uh, I want to be a successful father first, so success succeeding at being a father.
Speaker 3: Is major to me.
Speaker 5: Succeeding at being a good husband is major to me.
Speaker 4: But you know.
Speaker 5: You need money to do a lot of that stuff too, right, you know what I'm saying. So obviously, like you said, they work hand in hand. I think you can be poor and be success at m being a family man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I agree, well said yeah, no for sure. You know, but we turned up and that's because his niggas don't want to bare minimum. Yeah you know what I mean, But no, I agree with you one hundred percent. I feel like money and success it's a nice cherry on top and the fuels a lot of things, and it gives you access to a lot of different things. But I know people who didn't have shit, yeah and got family that lists fucking helped him hide the body, bro and they're.
Speaker 3: Happy with They're happy with that. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: And then on the flip side, somewhere in America is a nigga that got fucking millions and millions of dollars, but his son called him by his first name, wife, fucking the pool nigga, Jesus, you know what I'm saying, Like, no one respects you in your crib, you're working late hours because you don't want to come home, you caked up.
Speaker 3: But did you really happy?
Speaker 4: Right? So being happy is subjective and being successful subjective, And I think it also matters what success means to you, of course, Like some people's success is having a happy, healthy, productive family.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a lot of people.
Speaker 4: You know, it could be you know, work related, a lot of people, could be financial, a lot of people, it could be health. Like, success is a lot of different things at the same time. But I think it's all subjective to whoever we're talking about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Me personally, my family comes first one hundred percent, like a thousand percent like I want them happy, I want them healthy, I want them taking care of. I want them spoiled. I want them to have the means to do whatever. But that rolls over into the fact that I have to be successful to provide that. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. So you got to turn it up. It's almost like a chicken versus the egg theory, you know what I'm saying, Like what came first? So that's kind of why I stand with it. I feel like age kind of factors into a lot of that too. Yeah, because different things are important.
Speaker 3: To you at different stages in your life. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I mean, now, if you ain't got no family and you thirty five, I got a homie that got no kids, shout out to rich homie. You know he I mean he living life man, Fuck family. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. He he He didn't make those moves as far as family way. He took his uh, he focused on her, on his success in his in himself. You know what I'm saying. He turned Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: He getting to it. It's my dog. You know what I'm saying, Rich homie, what.
Speaker 4: To do baby, and you know, and that's the thing, and that's success to him because that's what he wanted to do. But like you know, he respects all of us with families and all that shit.
Speaker 3: But he can he can. But what I love about Q is he can be itself around whoever.
Speaker 5: Our families too. You know what I'm saying. He could be himself around my wife. You know it ain't no they know who that nigga is.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: He turned you know, he focused on being the best him. We made choices in our life where we had to put people before us, our children, yea, because yeah, yeah, yeah, that's it, you know what I'm saying. So you know, when you make a choice, you gotta live with that choice. And you made a choice, you gotta live with that. That's what you fuck niggas don't understand. You made that choice, So live with that. Ship nigga.
Speaker 4: You know what's crazy because I came home the other day from work and I'm used to a wife and the kids being here and just I'm used to routine. I came home the other day, she was the kids somewhere. You go have fun, Go skys one jump zone runs on some ship they did. They were just gone. I can't home for work. Walked in the house and the house was so quiet, and for a brief second like it's like it's cool. I know they coming home, but it's just like I'm used to what I'm used to. So I walked in this house and by being completely silent, I'm just like, I couldn't imagine coming home. And I thought this, I couldn't imagine come home to this every day, just an empty, quiet, cold house like I'm used to my kids hitting flips when I come home, fighting to hug me. First wife here tastes this, I cook this like I'm used to this, this, this motion, and to come home to that every day that would drive me crazy. Now I know there's certain people who don't mind that, and that's cool too. That's your norm, but my norm and it ain't that bro Like I came home.
Speaker 3: Like something that wears some shit like this. I'm like, man, I'm walking around the house.
Speaker 4: I'm bored. I ain't got nobody talk to. I'm facetiming my nigga make Nigga's not like it's just a bunch of ship like I just that's not my my my regular, that's not my norm and that's not what I work to build through the years.
Speaker 3: So I learned that my family is my success.
Speaker 5: But we're gonna get to the money, don't. You can have both. I guess that's the conversation. You know, you prioritize family, but we gonna still get to the bag. Because you said you was having two habits. Actually no, I didn't say that. No, I never said that. I said, I'm having what I'm having, having what you're having. I'm having what I'm having. That's two havings, you know.
Speaker 3: I mean, if you count the habits, but I'm only having what I'm having.
Speaker 4: Hey, man, everybody who's supported man, yeah, clicked up. But yeah, man, success is important. I feel like a lot of it's we strive for so much of it, especially a lot of times depending where we come from.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I'm saying, because a.
Speaker 5: Lot of time success is financial, financial based, but you know that that might not be everybody's uh uh measure of measurement of success.
Speaker 4: And it's like sometimes you you almost want to show up and like outdo the old you or the people prior to you who you feel should have did better.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I will say this and this is speaking personally, like life changes fast. We started a podcast, and it was like me being the humble guy that I am. It's like, you know, we started a podcast.
Speaker 3: We hate that I'm the humble one. You know, it's not I'm the humble one.
Speaker 5: Everybody around around us will tell that that's not true. But I digress. Uh you know, but once we started this, it's like, oh, ship, this ship can really go. You know what I'm saying. It's like and every week it's shorting like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's crazy thing, bro, Like, just the better you do, you'll realize, like the people who you think are gonna support you, they're not going to support you. Listen to me, anybody who's thinking about starting to clothing line, a podcast, a fucking I don't know old folks home, a fucking uber deliveries anything you think you about to do. I don't give a fuck with what it is. Ninety percent of your support is going to come from these strangers and the people who you don't know outside Joe, three closest friends in your a couple cousins, and maybe your mama or your daddy. The people who you think are gonna support you are not going to support That's super sad. It's not gonna happens, and it's true. It's sad, and because we talked about this off mic, it is sad, but it is one oh one in the manual, The success Manual states that the people who you think are going to support you and your friends and your family are not gonna be the ones that turned you up, the ones that's gonna turn you up as a strangers.
Speaker 3: And if you ask them, they're gonna come up with a reason to say that you did something to them. But why they not? You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: People use paths.
Speaker 5: They ain't gonna show up to you blow up.
Speaker 3: I went right there. Hold on where we're at.
Speaker 4: So people gonna use past conflict as justification for future betrayal.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it may not even be conflict though. That's the crazy part. People be feeling ways. Yeah, I don't even know if they be feeling well. I just think it's it's it's a human Uh, it's it's tied into the human nature to certain people. I don't hate I love every Hey reap you know, you know you're supportive nigga bro with social media.
Speaker 3: No facts.
Speaker 4: Hey, y'all ever been to Raise off East Center? It's a bar call it used to be called Raised. It's probably not Raised no more. Listen, anybody in Milwaukee who from the East Side. My cousin shad God rest of so he passed away. He used to own a bar called Bedrock. Bedrock. It was on Third and Christine. It was right off a third and Center and right across the street. It was Raised Kitty Corner one way and Kitty Corner the other way. It was a ponderosa And that was the first bar I ever in my life went to because it was my cousin and I was able to go there at like sixteen years old, and it lived upstairs.
Speaker 3: And his son was around my age.
Speaker 4: So we was like, you know whatever, But shout out the east Side, Shout out bed Rock, Shout out Raised. There's that little General right on the corner on Martin Luther, King and Center. I don't know if it's still there, but it was there for quite a while. But the little story you're talking about, yeah, it's little General, Little General, Little General. But uh man, just shot all of them walk back. Like we talked about before, like it's it's bullshit everywhere, but I love this city. This is a fire four episode, but this foe on folk through we die forever, you know what I'm saying. And we had the turtle, and.
Speaker 3: We had the Lion, and we had the lie crazy who's there?
Speaker 4: Who's there?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Facts facts, facts, but yes, the true And it's like picking family over success. It's not really about it either or it just kind of falls into whatever season you went too, Yeah, because family is always important, but sometimes which we kind of in the middle of it now, you kind of fall in a season where it's really just about the grind. You know what I'm saying. It's always family, but sometimes it's the grind, you know what I'm saying, That's what it is. You know, Hey, we got a rock Willer cowar Nor hundred fifty's knowing like grown.
Speaker 3: Show. No, but look bless you man. Either way, we dropping every Tuesday. Yeah man.
Speaker 4: Sometimes we say smart ship go like subscribed ship, but some of more topic because how do you tend to handle your conflict resolution?
Speaker 3: How do you tend to resolve those conflicts?
Speaker 4: Do you have a certain method that you use the kind of get through it and fix it, or do you tend to maybe just leave it alone and let whatever happens with it kind of just happen.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm trying to get better at that. My first step. My first mind is to be like, what the fuck? Because I be thrown off when niggas do when?
Speaker 3: When? When?
Speaker 5: When it comes to conflict, communication is key, you know, cliche, but friendships, relationships.
Speaker 4: Communication, Yeah, communication is I feel like rooted in the center of a lot of this because if you could talk, you can at least try to find the middle ground or even agree to disagree, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: But none of that comes without talking.
Speaker 4: And I feel like a lot of people will try to win situations rather than solve situations, you know what I mean. Like, we can have a conflict, and if you're trying to win and I'm trying to win the sis constant battle. Suppose if one or both of us is on the same page or look like, let's try to solve this, we can find a solution together and that will end in a resolution opposed, Like I said, we're both trying to win.
Speaker 3: It's just a fight.
Speaker 5: I would My wife is a talker. She want to talk everything out. So I didn't grow up being a from I didn't come up in a talking ass family. So yeah, just I mean, it's typical. I don't want to just put it on black people, but we sweeping shit under the rub the most part. So and I think her family probably swept shit on the rug too, But she's uh elevated mentally, so she like, let's let's talk about it. And then I would be I don't want to talk about that ship, you know what I'm saying. But as we're getting older, I'm like, that's the way. Yeah, let's really talk it out. Yeah, it is all, and it becomes easy. It becomes the conversation that you thought was difficult. It's really easy because even if excuse me, even if you agree to disagree, it's like we're still like we're good.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And that's the thing, even if we agree to disagree, when we part ways after that conversation, you can't help but to think about what the other person said to you and vice versa, and the more you think about it, like damn she was. Especially if you're by yourself, you know what I'm saying. Like, when we're around people, there's an audience you don't have a certain sense of ego. But when you're along at night on that pillow and you're really just thinking, like do you ever say like that's right, yep, I do we turn your head for niggas be swimming bro a humble bro?
Speaker 3: This nigga ain't even kind of humble.
Speaker 4: Bro Like bro he cat bro like his shirts ain't blessed you, Bro, he ain't blessed nobody in the last eight months though, Like.
Speaker 3: Uh, check what we call this.
Speaker 5: Well, if we were in the psychology for this called projection, you said.
Speaker 4: Up projected ship, you figure I'm projected. This is what this is, what this segment is. You've been talking to bro, this nigga with a whole that's some therapist s. Yeah, whatever, man, this nigga he different. I didn't even going there, Bro. He don't want to go. I don't even want to go communicating. No, Bro, I want to communicate ship, Nigga, can these spelled communicating? You know, It's funny. Here's a fact. I know you went to the School for the Gifted and Talented, right, So like pre pot and pre production. When I be doing the board this ship, sometimes I'll be knowing my shit be misspelled and I'd be like, damn, I wonder if he goes see this ship. But it's smart ass communication having the headlock today, you know, you know, I mean most of the time I don't look at it.
Speaker 5: I check it out, but I don't overanalyzing ship like we put the topics and you know what I mean is what it is. Man, misspelled some ship because okay, it's a it's a judge free zone.
Speaker 3: Man, that's good man. I appreciate you because I appreciate it.
Speaker 5: I probably would change if I did see I probably would. You know, it's a dry race, bro, I might race a letter. The right letter sneak too.
Speaker 4: A lot of it I think balls down. The timing too, yeah, because it's like it could be the right idea wrong time. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: You know, you get into some ship, you say some ship you don't mean, and you don't want to say you can't come back ten minutes later and just like be like, hey, my bad, that's good at like somethings all good, not.
Speaker 3: To cut you off, but I'm like, you ain't coming on. I'm terrible at that.
Speaker 4: Like you're gonna say I get some ship off, I say some ship the move fucked up and I come back like eight minutes later, like, Hey, what we have for dinner?
Speaker 3: He good? A dinner?
Speaker 4: Like I get over it really fast. But I also realized, like everybody can't do that, you know what I'm saying, Like I'm able to say what I want to say and then within the split second be like, Okay, we're back to normal.
Speaker 3: But it don't be normal ship.
Speaker 5: I'm the opposite because I don't say the ship that I actually think about, And I'd be like, I ain't gonna say that.
Speaker 3: I'm just let it go. I don't I really do.
Speaker 4: I'll be like I learned that too when it comes to like relationships, like specifically with relationship, Yeah.
Speaker 3: With your wife and ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like it'd be times like my wife will say something and to be on my like the tip of my tongue to say something back, and right before I say it, I just think about it, Like if I say this, it's gonna cause the issue. We're gonna argue a little bit and might throw the energy off in the house. Not the energy weird for the rest of the night. Niggas pissed, or even if we ain't pissed, we just ain't on a cord and it's just different. Or I can shut the fuck up and not say anything and within two minutes it's all gonna be gone because I never really cared that much to begin with, because I don't really care.
Speaker 5: That Learn to let it ride, you know, man, you gotta learn to drop your ego. Man, let it rod. Sometimes you gotta let it ride. I'm talking specifically in relationships with your woman. Man, let it rid, Let it go, man, Man, let them have it.
Speaker 3: You got it? Yeah, you got it, because it's like I'm gonna bust your back in. No, I got it. It's my cousin, nigga. I don't like it. Clip that.
Speaker 4: I don't know, clip it out, you know what I'm saying. I don't like it. I don't like that. Clip but no, but it's like, well, like start a fight or trip over or get some shit shaken over something that at the end of the day, we really don't care about that much. Like you said something about the fucking I don't know fucking how refrigerator was packed, you know what I'm saying, Like we're talking about some dumb ass shit.
Speaker 3: It don't even fucking matter. So let that shit go man, let it go.
Speaker 4: And I mean at the same time too, we got to learn how to just take accountability for the ship we do do wrong, whether it's us or them.
Speaker 7: Men.
Speaker 4: Women listen, we got women followers, We got men followers. Everybody needs to hear this. Take accountability. If you do some wrong shit, if you say something the wrong way, if you handle it the wrong way or move the wrong way. There's nothing wrong with saying, listen, I fucked up, I was wrong, I apologize. Don't do that.
Speaker 3: I have I have.
Speaker 4: Most of my time, sometimes not that often, but I do got you.
Speaker 3: Got you So this.
Speaker 4: You trying to pay me off to be nigga doing this?
Speaker 3: Nigga different. It's something about this nigga.
Speaker 4: Come to my house.
Speaker 3: Do I start itching? Bro question, shoulder it? You pay your own picture man.
Speaker 4: You know they call me your mouth shoulders start it. All I can do is bad juju. You got some bad juju all the or you're glowing over there, or is illustrious like expensive cologne, all that ship. But it's all that ship. But no taking accountability. And like I say, just when you because we know when we wrong, like even if we try to fight it, defend it and just like just hold on to it till the depth. We know when we're really wrong. Yeah, man, just if you have issues, especially with loved ones, find a way just to fix them. Man. Yeah, a lot of that starts and ends with you and taking accountability for the things you've done wrong, because none of us are perfect, of course.
Speaker 3: Not when we have I have conflicts with my wife or friends or whoever.
Speaker 4: Like, even if I feel like initially I wasn't wrong, I probably did something wrong in the process to help kind of fuel the fire.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I'm saying. So it's just about being adults. Man.
Speaker 4: We're older now becuz, like you know what I'm saying, We're getting up there, man, we ain't a little young dumb niggas.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean you already your forties. I mean that's I mean, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: I'm forty. There's no ass to a nigga. It's not a plural nigga. It's not plurals.
Speaker 5: Podcast make you are You're gonna like subscribe on our YouTube.
Speaker 7: You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Like subscribe really appreciate it's it empty. But question though, is it best to like address every conflict though that you have or sometimes it's best just to kind of just walk away and let it do whatever it does.
Speaker 3: It depends, you know, it depends on how you feeling.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 5: You know, sometimes you gotta sometimes you gotta address your head on. Sometimes you got us sub a nigga pause, and I know niggas might be like, oh no, that's who she No. Sometimes you got a sub a nigga, because only that nigga know that you're talking to him. We was talking and Jay Z on Oldest with Kanye. He got at Cam. Only Cam knew that he was shooting at him. And we just found that out, but told us because Cam told us. Cam told us, like the niggas like fleeing the G four fifty, I my surface political refugee asylum can be purchased, and he told us like Cam was.
Speaker 3: His record was distributed through asylum.
Speaker 5: His name was flee Yeah, he was a diplomat political refuge That shit is the crazy part about that type of shit is only the nigga that you're shooting at.
Speaker 3: No, you shooting at him, Only you know I'm shooting at you, nigga.
Speaker 4: That's some of the best shit though, man, what because it don't be about the public reaction to shit. Sometimes you want to just get out one nigga specifically, but you don't want to give him enough shine to where everybody's looking at him.
Speaker 3: Right, But you want this to be that one on one that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you just want to want to let him know that you know, but you only give him so much cause like niggas can get at you too.
Speaker 3: But who you talking to?
Speaker 4: It's the ice man with Wayne this cuz beef No, I ain't got no beef. I ain't got no beef for nobody man, anything else you need to cover cus you got it, you got it, that's true.
Speaker 3: If you don't you want that's a fact. You know what that means? Trying to wrap it up cuz.
Speaker 4: This has been another episode of Part Time Opinions podcast, brought you by A D and P Luke. Yeah, we're here, We're here, man, it's a blessing to bring this to you. Off for another week.
Speaker 10: Hey, shout out to Yanni's Shout out to Janni's man ampt. He gave us a nice little comment.
Speaker 4: A couple of real nigga emojis and shit on.
Speaker 5: One of our you know what I'm saying one of our posts shout out to Janni's Man Milwaukee man, stand the fuck up.
Speaker 3: Yeah but yeah.
Speaker 4: This has been another episode of Part Time Opinions Podcast. Please take please, take care of yourself. Poor into yourself and do water, dead plants, poarantine your craft. You fuck nigga, whatever that may be. UH wish you a lot of wealth, health, prosperity. We wish you one hundred million dollars in a hundred years. Always remain focus and realize the main focus.
Speaker 3: You gotta remain focused, man, you go cut.
Speaker 10: Don't focus on us, focus on you. Yeah type folks nigga, focus on what matters.
Speaker 3: And you ain't ship?
Speaker 4: Do you where you humble fake humble nigga niggas? At least at least I could be me for real.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm gonna talk ship. Yeah for sure. We'll see y'all next week. Be blessed, bless you, bless you.
Speaker 4: JB.
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 4: JB? What a do?
Speaker 2: What A do?
Speaker 5: I like love man, Love to the city.
Speaker 4: Man, I'm saying anybody doing anything to please just remember, stay true to yourself and just.
Speaker 5: Know they ain't gonna show up until you blow up.
Speaker 3: Come on man.
Speaker 5: Part Time Opinions Podcast nigga talk about this.
Speaker 4: We all socked out.
Speaker 5: Yea, we all socked.
Speaker 3: Hey see you niggas next week.
Speaker 2: Podcast. Wishing you wealth, health, and prosperity.
Speaker 4: We don't want to leave, but we got to go right now. Wrap that ship up.