Speaker 1: The following presentation is abol Marvis Studio's production.
Speaker 2: When you look me on the sky, do you feel the poll?
Speaker 3: The question why.
Speaker 2: The stories told and left behind in shadows where the truth we find? They built their tails on grafts and lies on theories.
Speaker 4: They stake their designed.
Speaker 5: Put down here.
Speaker 2: On this solid brown the answer screen. They're all around, rise and break through all the lies.
Speaker 6: No flat Files on Fuchage.
Speaker 3: Is repely truth. That chef stage is from the firm. An welcome back truth seekers from around the world. It's time for another edition of the Flat Earth Files podcast. I'm your host, as always, George Hobbes. I hope everybody had a great weekend. As we continue on, we have a great guest standing by. Before we get to Robert today, just a quick reminder check out the website. It is theflat Earthfiles dot Com. We now post every episode as a blog post, and all the things we talk about during the course of the episode I'll site there so you can check out and further investigate for yourself. We also have a very very large forum with lots of knowledge and information there, and feel free to share your thoughts as well. It is the flat earthfiles dot Com. If you would like to join us as a guest, like Robert is tonight, it is fe filesguest at gmail dot com. Again, it is fe filesguest at gmail dot com. If I have not got back to you yet, don't fret. I will get back to everyone I see. I'm looking right now as we speak that there's probably fifteen people I still have to get back to. I'm working on a schedule. I try to do it a few weeks at a time, so be patient and I'll be in touch with you in the very near future. And without any further ado, let's get to tonight's guest, Robert. How are you, sir.
Speaker 5: I'm doing great, George, thanks for having me on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thanks so much for coming on this Saturday evening. Lots to talk about. And before we get into it, why don't you go ahead and introduce yourself to the audience.
Speaker 5: Sure. Well, I'm fifty five years old. I live in southern Middle Tennessee, have for many many years now. But before that, I was a I guess you would call a military brat. I was raised by father, who was a corman in the Navy and who met my mother, who was a wave in their military service. And we pretty much went to a different school every year after sometimes on coastal little towns. We lived in Hawaii for a bit, then moved to California in different places like Chula Vista, things like that, basically wherever there was a military base. And then when my dad re enlisted, he went into information technology in the Navy, and so when he got out of the service, most of what he did was computer stuff that was military based, and many of the newer guys who were doing programming and things like that didn't know Cobalt or some of the older computer languages. So my dad was always one getting a job at a military base, and anybody who knows how that works. Typically the contracts come up every two years and they rebid contracts, so anytime there was a contract, do if the company my father was looking for didn't get that contract while we were going to a new school system. So there was aspects of that I liked and the aspects that really sucked at times. As you can imagine, you sometimes you were in the new kid everybody hated, and sometimes you were the new kid that everybody was like, oh my gosh, a new kid. But the fact that even as a kid, I always believed that God existed and that it wasn't just any god, but the Christian God helped me through whether I had lots of friends or no friends at any particular school that I went to, and so that really helped me to cope. And so did music. Fell in love with music, and as a kid, sometimes to escape having, you know, a crappy school I was going to, I would engulf myself in reading, Like I remember watching that. I don't know if you've seen it, but that nineteen seventy six version. I think of The Hobbit. Oh yeah, ringcom Bass Junior, and there was you know, it was more of a musical than anything, and that was my I think I was eight years old, maybe seven or eight years old, But after that I was just enthralled with Tolkien and Lewis both and I remember, I know it's crazy, but even as a kid, I remember reading The Hobbit. My aunt got us set big it's probably collectors, I am now, but this big book with the illustrations from the movie in it, and it was a good sized book, and I remember reading that as a kid, and then moving on to the Fellowship, The Two Towers, all of that then, you know, I was such a nerd. I got into reading The Similarilli and the Unfinished Tale stuff all of that, and so I had I was. I've always just been fascinated by any good versus evil, any really good, rich in depth storytelling, which made me love scripture too, even though I know there's a difference between fiction and scripture obviously, but both are very rich tales with deep history and good storytelling. And oftentimes, as I know many of your listeners probably know, and you know, sometimes in a work of fiction, you can present a truth that is easier for people to receive and accept than if you're you know, giving it to somebody like it's out of a you know, a biology handbook or something. They're more likely to receive the truth even though it's in fiction form than they would be otherwise. And so, you know, my life was filled with moving around and being a military kind of family, and I remember really getting to a point where the world didn't seem like it should be around the time of the September eleventh attack and the towers coming down. It was kind of a it alllso seemed very strange to me, but I didn't pay super close attention to it right in that moment because I was working a lot and going through a divorce and a lot of other things. But I always stored that in the back of my head, in the back of my mind. And then I remember years later after just kind of touching on little things like that over time, you just sort of headline news things like Project Northwoods or you know, it was just more like a curious interest, and it was like, they need true awakening because I was so busy, pulled in so many different directions. But what really did it for me and really started the whole awakening aspect of it, if you want to call it, that was at some point my current wife. She's been She's great, She's always been edifying and building up and encouraging. And because of that, I had the confidence to look into finally writing my own book of fiction. I'd had in my mind since I was a kid, since reading Token, but mine dealt with the Antediluvian world. But I wanted to write it in a fictional way that presented the truths that really did occur in the anti Deluvian world, if that makes sense, while providing it, yes, in a fictional setting, but still using the real places and things of that nature. So I wanted to make sure that as I was writing that fiction that I studied diligently to get the lands right, the river's correct, all these different details, the names of fallen angels, you know what I mean. Like, yes, it's a fictional world, but the more real you can make it, the more interesting the story is. Absolutely And so as I was studying that, I discovered the world isn't what I thought I was. It's very difficult to find out any information on the anti delivering world that's good and solid, at least, you know, five or six years ago when I was doing this, and this was just before twenty twenty, when all the fun stuff broke out, and so I remember trying to find as much as I could, and I came across all these crazy people I'd never heard of before. In normal Sunday school, where you're just taught headline Christianity, you know, you're not really given any of the details. They just kind of brush across the surface, and you really never get any super good death, you know. And so I remember the first person I came across was this quirky little character named Tray Smith. And I don't know if any if you've ever heard of Trey Smith, but he does a whole series of YouTube videos at a channel called God in a Nutshell. And anyway, I found some of his take on Vin's fascinating and he was one of the only people presenting me with interesting details out of the Book of Jashure and the Book of Jubileeze and some other extra biblical texts that I diverted but didn't really study. And from Tray Smith, I went into my wife and I because of what we were learning about the Netholon and the Watchers and the Book of Enoch and the Book of Giants and all these non canon intical books and some other things. We got into the Fall Brothers podcast, the Fourth Watch and Tom Horne and I believe they did a documentary called The Belly of the Beast, and you know, then I discovered all these crazy things about Francis Bacon America and how it was founded and how you know, yes, they wanted a nation with freedom of religion, but it wasn't really necessarily just for Christianity really, so that they could do what they wanted to do freely. Also, you know, sort of a tars and wheat thing, I guess. And then from that from those documentaries the Hollow Earth. I had never really heard of the Hollow Earth outside of watching that ridiculous movie from the seventies, Journey to the Center of the Earth, so you know, for they use iguanas for dinosaurs, right, And then from that our knowledge just expanded exponentially. In twenty twenty, and my wife and I were both still working. Is it okay to mention who we work for? Or should I not do that?
Speaker 3: That's completely update you, I mean, you don't have to.
Speaker 5: Well, we worked for a transportation company, so we were considered essential during the twenty twenty dilemma, and we had discussions about you know, I was like, okay, you know, what are we going to do because we're watching The first thing we saw was people dropping dead in China. You know that everybody remembers the videos and like that November December twenty nineteen to twenty twenty of all these you know, the videos coming out of China and they're like, what the hell is going on? You know, and so you know, we just kind of observed cautiously at first to see what was happening, and then it began to become obvious that all the wrong people politically were involved in pushing the narrative, and they were asking for the quirkiest and stupidest of things. And we were just like, this is craziness. What is going on with the country, And so many people were just willing to bend over and take it, like they just church is shutting down left and right. I couldn't believe how many just like it's okay for the strip club to be opened, because apparently they're definitely needed, But the church just down the street is you know, now, you guys can't meet, or if you do, you have to be ten thousand feet apart, right, I can't don't even look at each other or talk to each other or enjoy yourselves in any way, shape or form. And so you had all that going on, and then came the bizarreness of the injections. Like I remember the guy from I was at the mayor of New York. It was like smacking his lips and chopping on a burger and fries.
Speaker 3: I think New York City. You just that was That's when we were really entered bizarro world talking, you know, just eating a burger and fries, and say you can have this, just get vaccinated.
Speaker 5: It was. It was madness on a grand scale. And yet everybody just like went on like, oh, that's that's perfectly normal. It's just to continue doing what they tell us. And then it went from we'll give you this free burgern prize, and we'll give you this tickets to a game, this, that, and then when not enough of us complied, it was like this angry boyfriend or girlfriend that you didn't test back immediately, you know, suddenly they were getting angry with us and then telling us, well, you're going to lose your job, buddy. You don't. You don't do what we tell you, your job's over if you comply, or you're gone. And thank God, because my wife and I prayed about this, all we ever got was pestered by our senior management to wear masks, which none of us really properly complied with, because we couldn't our job in the transportation industry with what we were doing loading our trucks. You know, you couldn't function and do that kind of laborious work. Besides, we kind of argued with our senior managers saying, do you want us all to be out of work from bacterial pneumonia, because that's all this does, is causes bacterial pneumonia and it doesn't stop a virus. In fact, I told him one day, I said, if I came up to you as your neighbor and said, I want your mosquitos to not come over into my yard anymore, and I'm requiring you to put up a chain league fence to keep them out, to me, that was the equivalent of the mask wearing to stop a virus. You know, let's put up a chain leak vence that you can see us out. So we just we knew that that was absolute craziness. And then come to find out, you know, every one of us, including the truckers in Canada, we were all spot on. We were all right the entire time. The doctors, the remember the front line doctors, all of them, they were the platformed, they fired, they were treated like they were some sort of heroin addicts, ostracize. And then all the heroes you used to look up to, or your Hollywood people or whoever, we're all telling you that you deserved and die if you didn't get backed, or you don't deserve a trip to the er. Yep, I mean they all act like it never happened. But I'm never gonna forget. And part of the reason I don't want to forget is because there's never really been any accountability for it. None of them have ever really truly paid a price for it, other than their movie industry is tanking like a led Zeppelin.
Speaker 3: So yeah, you know what for people haven't heard it? Can we take thirty seconds and do you mind if I play that clipper you'll be able to hear it? Can I play this clip real quick?
Speaker 5: Is it the hamburger and fries?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, because it's insane. But if you haven't heard this, free fries when you get vaccinated. I got vaccinated. You're saying I could get this delicious fries like Matt.
Speaker 3: But there's also a burger element to this.
Speaker 5: Let me let me check with Bill meat hard. Is it too early in the day? Bird?
Speaker 3: That's how ridiculous it is. He's using a public platform to push this jab and it's just silly. You can get a free burger and listen. In Seattle there was free joints for jabs. There was all the kinds of things going on. By the way, if you don't know, build a Blasio's real name is Warren Wilhelm Junior and his family is CIA.
Speaker 5: That doesn't surprise me at all.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 5: In fact, that's that's part of my entire YouTube channel thing, is making the connection between all these people and how it goes all the way back to the pre flood world. Yeah. Absolutely, but so you know part of that whole journey leading up to And I love this episode you did with the Ladder because it's exactly how it happens for most of us, you know SkyWatch TV, Tom Horne, ste Quell, l A. Mar Zouli, Gret Gilbert, Michael Heinzer, and then you recently, well I can't say recently to me recently because I'm only on episode eighty three or eighty four. You recently interviewed Gary Wayne. I have both of his books that are like, what five hundred thousand.
Speaker 3: Ka, It's incredible how much work. But you just released a second one, I think a few months ago, right back in the spring.
Speaker 5: Yes, and for those of you who are Christians listening, you can really get away with just getting the second book, and it's an easier read. The first book was made for a general audience, and don't get me wrong. It's still awesome, but I recommend getting that one as a digital copy from Amazon so you can like do keyword searches and such. But the second one is a much more readable, page turning type read. But they're both Gary Wayne to me reminds me of like, you know, a rail yard. Everything comes together in that one, like he takes all this data, all these data points. I mean all these data points. When I when I say all these data points, it's like that one guy in the that sitcom I can't remember the name of the sitcomedy. He orders bacon and eggs, all your bacon and eggs, and then he said, I mean when I think you mean, I think you think I mean some bacon, but I mean all of your bacon. I can't know. The actively is hilarious. So all these points and it's like this connecting train station puts it all together in such a way that is amazing. And if you don't have a copy of it, it's I think it should be required reading of anybody who's a Christian who wants to know what in the world has been going on since day one in the world and figure out what these characters are up to. It's I really feel like it's that important.
Speaker 3: And I'm glad you brought that up, Robert, because it's actually it's thirty percent off right now, so I'll make sure to put the link in the show notes. It's under ten bucks on candle, but right now you get the paper book for like twenty five bucks. And the bang for the buck is just unbelievable. It's a fantastic book, and he's a great guy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he could easily be charging at least thirty to fifty bucks for that bang. It's huge. It's like, realistically, I think it's the first one's like nine hundred pages and the other one's like eight hundred something. Yep. It's still you're really getting a good band for the buck. And his stuff kind of led us into some other more fanciful stuff like Blurry Creatures podcast. And I know that sounds silly because they initially started with Bigfoot, but like they say in that podcast, it's like a what do they call it an introductory drug? A yeah, like marijuana to.
Speaker 3: And then you go to the next step and that step yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 5: So and then I listened to a lesser known one named Camp the Mom and got into Tim Albarina, and of course, like I said, Gary Wayne, and we just started studying all this stuff. And then one day because my wife she was really, I'm one of these people, and I don't know if you're this way, but I like to, like, like, of what I'm doing with your podcast, I'll start from the first episode and like listen to every fricking episode that I can, like all the way to getting current. I don't always necessarily do that, like I didn't do that with Blur Creatures because some of the some of the things I came across, I was like, ah, I'm just not interested in that, you know, or whatever. Although there have been times where I went ahead and listen to something I didn't think i'd be interested in, and I'm like, what the heck. I had no idea it was going to be that interesting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, flatter at the case in point right, Yes exactly.
Speaker 5: And that's where this leads to is because my wife she was always she would like it was like a sample platter. She would go to a podcast and I'm like, oh, that's cool, Oh that's cool. I kind of had the gist of this, and I have it down. I'm going to move on to this other cool thing that I'm really interested about. You know, she would and she figures things out like no other person I've seen. She could have been. She could have easily been a detective or really I think she missed her calling and wife and should have been somebody who goes into a business like Elon Musk, watches what's going on there, figures it out, and could have that business operating way more smoothly in just a matter of months by showing you what you're doing wrong or what you can be doing right and not be a Karen about it, you know. And so anyway, she came across of all things from hearing from some other people about flat Earth your podcast Flat Earth Files, and so she listened. She had a bunch of questions, and she was listening I think too, about the first month worth of episodes, and she just wasn't There was a couple of questions that weren't being answered there. So, but she had heard useful and information on your podcast about some other individuals that really cover some tough, detailed things on their podcast. And I don't exactly remember all of them, but I do remember at one point shortly after the Dean Odal debate. I don't know if you remember that where the other guy just went.
Speaker 3: Forward a half hours.
Speaker 5: I was like, I was embarrassed to be a Christian after that, you know, not because of Dean Odal, but because the other guy was such a douchebag about the whole thing. Yeah, well so anyway, it was okay so shortly after that. Because my wife doesn't typically share something, she's almost like a filter for me, you know, like to listen to something and if she feels like it's something worth passing on, I promise you it's worth passing on, because I remember one of the first thing she passed on to me was this podcast that had Alisi out of tom I don't know if you've ever heard of him. He's a guy from Iran or his family's from Iran. He's Persian, but he's freaking amazing. He's a genius and he's basically I made the same connections that Tim Alberino has between what's going on with this whole deception with interplanetary beings and aliens and UAPs and the Second Coming of Christ, and it connects all these dots of great detail. But she came to me with this flat earth stuff and said, Rob, you need to check out the slaughter earth stuff. I think there may be something to this. And so the first thing I did, of course, was I listened to the Dean Old debate. And I can't say that I was super influenced by that, you know what. To me, there was a whole lot. I mean, scripture is important, but because it bogged down into a debacle, I just I was like, I need to look for some other people or something, and so I kind of put it off for a while, but I started reading different things like and I can't remember the guy's name. One of the first people that came across as I was searching outside of your podcast was a guy on YouTube that does like twenty four to seven debates. Like his YouTube channel was just nothing but debating constantly. I don't know, and I think he's British and he can be kind of contankerous at times, but man, there was so much useful information if you can get me, all the cutting people off and stuff that I decided to really look into it. And so, you know, I started looking into it. And one of the first things that really caught like the hook in my jaw that made me want to investigate so much more was what I've heard a lot of people say, which is either their equation is completely wrong or the sort of flat because you can see too far, don't. I don't see how you could see it any other way. And so that that led me into searching for, you know, other things that I was trying to figure out, well, like well, what about the sun and the moon? And how does how does that work? And how does what are what are asteroids? What are meteorites? What are what are the planets really? And what are the stars? And as you as you look into it, you begin to discover things like NASA is a big croc as you pointed out repeatedly, and was founded pretty much by a bunch of Satanists for the most part, or you know, the people who are related to Blovotsky and Crowley. That whole scene in the mid to late eighteen hundreds all seemed to come together about the same time that the Rockefellers, as if they they all got into the same room and said, Okay, we need to come up with a plan to take over medicine, education and the narrative for what's going on in this world through evolution, a planetary system of global Earth, and all this other stuff. And because it all it all came about about the same time, and we use money, power and influence to basically wipe out her you know, old world medicine, so to speak, by making it look like witch doctor and quackery. And if you didn't go along with it, well you didn't get any funding from him, where you just basically got shut out. So it all just kind of died off and everybody was like, oh well, let's try you know this, all this petroleum based stuff. It's it's the new stuff, and it's great and it's awesome, and it's like it didn't matter that taking one pill to solve one problem caused five other problems in your body that they give you another pill for. It's like, how do you not how do you not see that? You know? And then you know, I never really realized it to you pointed it out that the globes really are if you go back, I don't remember what years it was, I want to say late forties, early fifties.
Speaker 3: Yes, certainly the fifties, absolutely, yeah, the.
Speaker 5: Globe starts to appear on every wall, every desk, everything, and I'm convinced, like you mentioned, I think in one of your earlier episodes that the War of the Worlds was totally legit, a test to see just how big of what we just just to see what they could jam down our throats after listening to their Project paper Clip guys. You know, hey, look, if you do this, you know you can have mass media hysteria. You can convince people through mass media just to think anything. If you just presented you know, well enough as a lie or whatever. The you know, these Americans will believe anything. And look here we are with CNN and Fox News. Now they dressed these CIA agents up well enough and make them speak well enough and interrupt the interviews, you know that start to tell the truth well enough or cut you off. You know, it's what they do, controlled opposition, the whole bit. It's it's pretty clear. Once you wake up, you begin to discern things you never really saw before. And now my wife and I can't even watch movies anymore without seeing like you know, the number thirty three on a mailbox, I mean you name it, or on a clock for crying outside eleven eleven, Oh look it's eleven eleven on the clock. How about that, and so you know, clearly numbers mean things to these people. And again, I think it's the interconnectivity between humanity and these rebellious angels that have been screwing with humanity ever since before the flood and anyway, so my book is kind of about that, and it really is just to take it back to you know, I've gone from how I got the flat Earth to going back to what started it, which was the research of my book. You know, it really was just a total An s type book where I've got a main character that's going to descend into the Earth to open the floodgates of the Earth as the main protagonist being stopped by of course nephel M, Fallen, rebelly, angels on all these different things. And I've got a host of characters, great dialogue, and I'll even after the interview through email off if you want, I can send you a couple of first two chapters for you to read.
Speaker 3: That'd be awesome. Thanks.
Speaker 5: Sure. And then of course I didn't mention this, but everybody in my family has served in the military, but me. I had a brother in the Air Force stationed at my not you know, babysitting missile silos, and then I had a brother that was going into pharmaceuticals in the Navy, and of course, you know, my dad was a qrman. My mom was away, but I was going to be a musician, a long haired, big haired eighties metal musician, you know. And it didn't pan out, And honestly, I'm kind of thankful that it didn't, because I look back at some of the people I was associated with and where it was headed, and it wasn't a good place, and I so much prefer I know some people don't like it, this whole generation of things that can help you produce music at home, because it makes it too easy, and I get that, but there's still some good quality stuff that you can put out there. And like, when you go to my YouTube channel, one of the first things that plays is my video with a song on it I think called the Veil of the Valley of the Shadow of Death. And I'm putting together that whole album of eleven songs that I'm going to call eleven Z East because I'm a TOTN fan and anyway, those eleven songs are all going to tell a similar story about a great wanderer or pilgrim that is witnessing the scent of chaos involving mankind that started from the pre flood world all the way to the end where we literally are so deceived that we wind up fighting against the return of Jesus coming back. Humanity literally fights against the outcoming back. It's just unbelievable. But while I say that, but that's the old me thinking it's unbelievable, I look at what I know now and I'm like, I already see it, you know. I see it when I'm researching for the videos I put out. I see people talking about Emerald tablets and on Lil being yahweh when he's clearly not, and you can see the narrative forming that they're basically going to say that God is just another invading alien that try to enslave humanity and keep them from knowing or being wise, you know, and eating from the fruit of the knowledge. You get it evil. But I would just say to those people, if you just stop and think about what you're really saying, you have God, who he's the maximumly greatest being, perfect in knowledge. He is the logic, the Word, He's everything perfect in all that he does. He knows the beginning from the end. Right, Yeah, so you eat from this tree that allows you to decide what is good and evil. Apart from that being, how is that advantageous? It seems like we have an entire history of almost six thousand years now that demonstrates clearly that was a huge mistake.
Speaker 3: Absolutely. And the other thing that doesn't get talked about enough is people aren't ready for the knowledge. And that goes to my awakening. I wasn't ready for this knowledge when I was twenty or even in my early thirties. You just can't have this incredible amount of knowledge bestowed upon you all at once. And that's also something we get flooded with emails. Explain this, Explain this, Explain this. I've said many times. I think it's kind of I don't know what the word is. But to be able to say that we can decipher everything God's created, I don't know. I mean some of the things I do believe we'll find you know, these mysteries, if you will, we'll find out when we enter the Kingdom of Heaven. But to just to be able to say we can decipher everything that God did, how he created it, I mean, he tells us the story you know what he did during those six days, and he rested on the seventh day, But to actually be able to say this is what, this is where it's at. We're just not meant to know every last thing, going back to the tree of knowledge.
Speaker 5: Yeah, absolutely, and not just that, but you know, deciding for yourself outside of a of a God or maximally greatest being, whatever you want to call God, I see it from the Christian perspective. But if he's his moral law is perfect. So again, if you're deciding for yourself what is morally good and bad based off your own personal preference, it's clearly a problem some people, I mean, all you got to do look around at some people have decided that it's okay to steal from you, to kill you, to take your children. We have what three hundred something thousand missing children now from across the border was three hundred something thousand. So clearly Heleo or Lucifer is you know, the king of slanderers and a liar. And we fell for it. We fell for the idea that something was being kept from us. But all it's done has ultimately ruined us because we're deciding, each one of us our own object or subjective, real moral code outside of the prime objective moral code that he presented to us, which was very simple. I mean, it really boiled down to two commandments. Initially, right, love the Lord, your God, the pull of your heart's soul, strength and mind. And the second one is like it, love your neighbor like yourself. But no, we couldn't, we couldn't leave well enough alone, and we had to go you know, tip dancing, tap dancing with LGBTQ stuff and I'm a boy is to be a girl and all this insanity that seems to have taken a hold since twenty twenty, and maybe even before that. You know, the foundation was being set for it. But you can see the influence of these beings and every aspect of society going all the way back. And I'm convinced that part of the reason there is this successive line of the same thing being presented to humanity pretty much from day one, is that it's the same beings. I just did a video today uploading that concept where you know, we had these Have you ever seen the movie The Highland or I'm.
Speaker 3: Sure you have, yeah, yeah, from like nineteen ninety or so.
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, I mean It's one of my favorite movies of all time.
Speaker 3: It can only be one.
Speaker 5: Yes, they're gonna be only one. Yeah, But the idea there is you have these beings that live a long long time, and just as soon new ideas of these And I know this probably ranks up there with what people would think is insane, just like with the flat Earth. But I'm convinced that the whole reason there's a cohesiveness between all these things that seem disjointed. And you wonder why these leaders do what they do and how they manage to keep things secret or they do what they do behind closed doors, and they all seem to be in on things like the Antarctic you know, pact that they've all made. It is because it's all the same fallen rebellious angels and their cohorts, if you will, from the Antidiluvion age to today, still spurring things up, still messing with us, still trying to change us from being humans. Because I'm convinced one of the things they tried to do in the pre flood world, like Tim Alberino says, is to steal our birthright, like even when Jesus was presented the kingdoms of the world. I can't remember the exact way it's praised, but if you go look at it specifically, I think Lucier says, I prefer to call him Hilale because it's like he doesn't use the name anymore, and maybe it was his original name and he's cast it aside. And I see it as you know, calling him by his proper name, even if he doesn't like it. But so Helale offers him the kingdoms of the world. But I'm pretty sure the way he phrases it, and I don't have my notes in front of me because I wanted to wean this, but I think he says, it's been given unto me to give these things to you, the world to you. And so I remember when I did that study on that, I was thinking, So the way things seem to work in the whole as above so below thing of law and order within the spirit realm is they have to have some level of permission from us. Whatever the exchange is. Hey, I'm going to I want to be rich and powerful, so I give my authority of this kingdom and this territory to you, But just give me all the wine, women and song that I want in power till I'm spent, you know, So I'm convinced that kind of thing takes place. They have to have permissions, and so you know, whether they avatars or just assume a new form after enough time has passed and we don't remember what they look like or whatever you want to call it, because I don't. It seems like a crazy conspiracy. But if you look at like portraits in the fourteen's and fifteen hundreds, and then you look at certain actors today, I mean, doesn't it seem as if there's like some of these people who are spot on identical twins to these people over time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a post. I don't know if it's on Twitter read at YouTube, but it's literally current actor versus a person from like the seventeen hundreds, and it's literally a plethora of them. It goes on for like fifteen minutes. It's kind of interesting. I think even Flat Earth, the fittest flat earther, might have done something on that as well.
Speaker 5: Oh you know what, my wife, dude, come on, if you haven't seen that guy, you need to see he. Okay, so really he presents tongue in cheek, but it is hysterical. But he does. Basically, he's doing it the way it should be done. Likely he gives you great information that then he presents it in amusing parody. Not anybody's saying isn't necessarily true. I'm not saying that. I'm saying he presents it in a way that you just can't help him. You know, sometimes you find yourself scrolling through his material for thirty minutes and you're like, oh, man, I think my biscuits are burning.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's done a tremendous job. I'm happy to see him because that's something he really wanted to do. When he's all in and he's done really well for himself, I'm happy for him. And it's interesting, you know what you were talking about, because I've said before the quote unquote elite they live a lot longer than us, right, whether it's the Queen of England, the King of England, they all live to be ninety nine one hundred and two, including the Rockefellers. So obviously they have some knowledge or is it a certain thing that they're drinking that is keeping them alive longer, especially the people who are on the world stage, the actors and actresses, right.
Speaker 5: Is it forbidden to mention what they drink. No, not at all.
Speaker 3: No, it's I think Vaire's folks.
Speaker 5: Well, you never know, you know how all these different media platforms are. So in my most recent video, I do go into the idea and I take it all the way back to the Book of Genesis where it mentions that were made from the dust, and we return to dust and one of the things that the nakash or seraphim or serpent like beings, because I'm convinced that some of the rebellious angels that came to Mount Herman, the original two hundred and I think they had like seven primary leaders and then like twenty other leaders mentioned in the Book of Banoch and some other extra biblical accounts, because the Bible just gives headline news on that, but the other ones kind of add to it or confirm it. So you've got these beings that seem to still some of them were obviously locked up, but it seems like as a result of the rebellion, they were disconnected from their primary source of energy and life and power, which is our creator, their father God in heaven. So they still need sustenance, just like we're taken from the dust of the ground, and we eat fruits and vegetables that come from the ground, and animals that come from the ground and return to the ground. Well, they need spirit, I mean. And this is just conjecture. Just because I believe it doesn't mean anybody else has to believe it. I'm just thinking aloud here and I put it into my video. If you don't want to believe it, great, But I believe that they because Scripture tells us that our life force is in our blood, which I'm assuming is spirit and nature along with our DNA, and the two are quantumly entangled in some way that I don't fully understand, and they never understand until I get to ask God about it, and maybe even then I won't even care about it, you know. But so they acquire their source of energy off feeding off of us. And I think we have pretty solid evidence throughout time for believing this is the case, based off the story of their offspring, the Nephylone who weren't. I know, everybody says they're all giants, but they weren't. Some of them were giants, some of them were just men with great powers like hercules. You know, you have all these gods and demi gods, and maybe most of them were giants, I don't know, but it seems like some of them weren't. And then you have later on after the flood, the racka Ain who seemed to have this ability to also heal themselves and others so and I'm convinced that's one of the reasons David took his head off so he couldn't heal himself and possibly come back. But they all consume flesh and blood, and at some point before the flood they even begin to eat each other and drink each other's blood. And you have all these stories of like the Highlander story where there's energy consumed somehow, or you have the stories of vampires who live long lives and drink blood or bathe in it and have shape shifting abilities. And I'm convinced the reason that human psyche has all these stories built into their ancient knowledge and writings is because there really are these beings still living with us, doing this living among us, and basically because they have all these power knowledge and these bloodlines that dig back to the beginning. They're the ones with all the money and the power and the influence, and you know, they obviously have powers we don't, and they can, you know, obviously they can offer to others, because it seems as if you don't move and shake on this planet, on a very popular world by level, unless you've made some sort of deal with them. That's right. Yeah, it may not always be true, but it sure seems like it is.
Speaker 3: I would say at least ninety percent. Is there some organic luck sometimes, certainly, But if you're going to be if you're going to be like an influence seriously with a large audience, whether music or movies, you have to be part of the club without a doubt, because you have to push a certain narrative. Sure there's some people who get not every musical group from the eighties was part of the club. I'm sure the men without hats who did the safety dance, I don't think they bet their need a satan. But certainly, you know, the big, big, big ones, certainly, without a doubt, I believe wholeheartedly did.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they certainly didn't get any keyboard skill from no No. I always said of myself when I was doing my own music, I was like, I hadn't really I don't. I can't play keyboard with both hands, but I can do some stuff with one hand, you know, melody line which you can hear in that video. I leave some keyboards on my on my video, and I plan to upload more of my music and part of the whole idea of my music album because I know you can't make money off streams. What is it You have to have thirty trillion streams to earn twenty five cents to put machine? Yeah, so I know, I mean I'll make money there. But I was thinking about providing my story narrative for the concept album as a PDF download for people to be able to download the album for like, I don't know, eleven bucks get you get the story, you get the songs, you get to read the PDF. But I worry about that because I know part of the enjoyment of listening to music is imagining what the sound story is doing in your own head as the music plays out or you hear lyrics or whatever. But I also thought, well, you can still read my story narrative and still picture it in your head in your own way. You know what the character looks like. So I don't know. I'm still up in the air about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure, speaking of music, if I can run this past you, you know, led Zeppelin four, they had a song called no I'm sorry it was no Wait a second, what's the one about the Hobbit, not ramble.
Speaker 5: On Achilles last stand.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, that was about the Thorhammer of God and all that. But there was a song that maybe it was ramble on.
Speaker 5: It is ramble on that mentions yeah, yeah, there you go.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, it's very interesting. Yeah, for sure that when you go back like you, when you listen to it, you know you. I always wonder if these big groups who are part of the glob Club, pardon me intentionally put lyrics because the English language a lot of there's some very in depth books and podcasts and YouTube channels that break down the English language, and a lot of people think that the words themselves have deeper meanings than we quite realize. And a lot of people say that the big bands of the seventies and even in the eighties, when you're singing them, it almost is a chant. I've talked a million times about let it be in the experiment they did at Stanford where it makes you know, singing that song over and over makes your docile. Do you think there's any legitimacy to that, well.
Speaker 5: I would think there'd have to be right. I mean, if if our Lord spoke everything into creation, he used the vibration sound ways of his voice in light because there is no darkness in him at all, to basically create all the reality. Right, So we have everything made up of vibration and you know, light or string theory, if you want to say that. And so if you can have that, I mean not that I'm saying we're God, but I think we can take the materials He's provided us and through Like even now, when I tune my guitars, I do it to a different frequency when I'm playing, because I really believe that certain frequencies can be harmful. I mean, all you got to do is look at your plants and you can see that certain frequencies help them to grow, and some don't. Some are damaging, some are not. Some plants respond to different forms of music and whatnot. And I do believe that you can put lyrics into things, and maybe beyond just doing lyrics, maybe they do other things to make the song, you know, more powerful for what their intended use of that song is, whatever it may be. You know, I think there is something to all of these things, because I believe there's a spirit world, So you know, why, why wouldn't I think that you could influence through vibration, frequency, sound? And I think even in the nk Aultu program another wake up for me as long as well as Project mom Talk, they use things like light and frequency and things like that to break people into spiritual fragments to be able to manipulate them in different ways, so you could compartmentalize a human being so that you have this human being, when turned on in this one area that you have manipulated, is capable of doing something that the rest of their but the rest of them doesn't remember. It looks like they go out, they get triggered, they steal something, says something on fire, do whatever task they're supposed to do, kind of like the Jason Bourne thing, and then they black out and don't remember what they did. They couldn't tell you where they went, how they got there. They have no idea. So sure, I think I think music can do that, and I think even you know, when you said something about the music in the seventies, I got to say, I don't know if you noticed this, and I'm sorry to get a rabbit trailed here. But did you not notice that somewhere in the seventies and eighties, because I was a musician in the eighties, you used to be able to make like a four track demo and give it to the local DJ and maybe get on the air, you know, like what happened with Rush.
Speaker 3: That's right. It was like in Ohio, like Sinnati, right, yeah.
Speaker 5: And everybody Rush or a new Zeppelin album and said no, it's a bad rush out of Canada, and I mean it took off on Wildfire. But now now you have to worship at the altar of Clear Channel or some other whatever to even get anything done. You're you're just not going to You're not going to get a hold of a DJ. They don't even I don't think DJs other than A and radio are even really DJ's. Anywhere. You have people who do canned shows that they mix in with their music, or they have maybe a few local talking heads that bring up, you know, certain local issues, but they're not the ones plotting out the music or anything. It's all the music execs that you ain't getting to get in touch with unless you know, you do p ditty stuff.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 5: So about going into detail. It's just disgusting.
Speaker 3: Absolutely. I wanted to backtrack just a bit before we get more into flat Earth. You know, you had mentioned much of your channel as a about the seed War, et cetera. Did that come to your mind as COVID was going on and we kind of slipped into twenty twenty one, did you think about the JAB and what the ultimate endgame was with that?
Speaker 5: Well? I started in debates on social media. I started calling it Project Thanos because I immediately knew just from looking at Bill Gates and all the other people involved with the AID stuff, including Fauci, that what they were up to at the very least was miscarriages and the ability inability for Western civilization to maintain a healthy birth rate to depopulate. All the people that pushed hard on this JAB were people who have openly supported the idea of depopulation. Made you look at Bill Gates in his background and the industry and everything his parents were involved in, in Baucci and all the things he was involved in, and any of the others associated with any of these people, the World Health or organization in the wh they all talk about. Of course, we're not going to say they want to they want to off you like Theanos did, like the snap of their fingers, although I'm telling you right now, one of them had the glove. That Klaus had the glove, he would snap his fingers and a heartbeat to get rid of fifty percent of us. Some more secure. He just wants enough people to feed his fat face. I guess I don't know enough workers to plant his garden or whatever he needs in his fifteen minute cities. But so yeah, I think I think that whole thing was about depopulation really, and other things that would just be absolute wild conjecture and speculation on my part. Like I've watched videos, I don't know if they're true or not. They're done by people who were associated with the front bye and doctors talking about you know, some of the stuff that's being injected is capable of taking aspects of your DNA and reassembling an entirely new communication network frame within your body biologically. So it's not like you could electrically get rid of whatever is inside of you through EMP type stuff or anything, because you've got a whole new biological neural network that it's constructed for, you know, possible communication to. I mean, you know, let's say they want to with all the vaccinated people, create some new virus and they can just somehow communicate with that and give you whatever they want and kill off a certain part of the population here there, anywhere whatever they want, or even have you know, some sort of I know it's ridiculous sounding, but maybe even some sort of zombie apocalypse by controlling these people. I think it was it Russ Dizzar. I think that talked about a black awakening and things of that nature. I think that wouldn't necessarily be COVID people. It would be people involved with possibly mk ultra and things of that nature. But still there's always that possibility. And so that's not necessarily related to my book at all. It is related to my website theme and narrative and my music narrative, because again I believe all of this is connected, this whole web at intricacy with all these things from you know, the education system basically making us docile idiots that are basically workers instead of entrepreneurs and independent thinkers that they don't want that obviously, they want, you know, they want you subservient, and as Robe.
Speaker 3: Feller said, he doesn't want a nation of thinkers, He wants a nation to work.
Speaker 5: How do people not go back and read his quotes literally he said out loud, and it's like you read them and you're like, how the hell did we ever listened to this guy? But it's because of his money and power and his influence. But yeah, I think they're all that entire web. The spider that's weaving it is Hilo and his cohorts, and they've been around since the beginning, and that's what I'm trying to show people, and at some point they're The current narrative I believe they're building is this whole UAP phenomenon trying to convince people that they are simply nothing more than these interplanetary, interdimensional travelers that have been around guiding us, giving us wisdom through the ages, and they're wonderful and they're going to give us these magic healing beds and all these wonderful things and so on and so forth, and at some point they're going to convince us that the God that we love is really the enemy. I mean, the Masons have been trying to do this for you know, trees, yep, So Haleo is the real giver of wisdom for everybody, even though like I said before, that tree of the knowledge of get An Evil was not freeing us for me, and it was enslaving us to being you know, stupid centers basically that that are basically under his control and we wind up giving our birthright to him without even realizing it in some cases. And so yeah, that to me, that's the big spider weaving the web is all those cohorts and that's why that's why it's all interconnected from today and if you if you follow, I don't know if you've ever seen that British documentary called Connections where they basically go from a horse saddle to a nuclear supag bomb. Yeah, I was fascinated by that. But if you look at the connectivity, you've got these beings that have been there behind the scenes this whole time. I think there's I think there's a restrainer of lawlessness and a veil currently in place since somewhere after the flood there strains some of their activity and their ability to reproduce. Like Gary Wayne said, you know, their offspring begin to die off. Maybe they went underground. I don't know, because you have those American Indian stories about the ant people. And it wasn't because of their size. It was because these giants were coming up out of the ground in North America and we're eating their buffalo and carrying them off, and they could leap hundreds of yards with a single bound, and you know, and there's even stories of some eight to eleven footers being burned some cave either in Kentucky or Tennessee, I can't remember where, but I mean, there's there's stories and narratives of this whole culture of Nephelin fallen angels with the entire planet along lay lines South America, Europe, Africa, China. They all have zigarrots, they all have pyramids, they all have incredible knowledge of how to build megalithic structures in connection with how the stars moved like a clock. And they knew the Earth was flat because they planned all their stomp around of lat Earth. But the way that the constellations move around at one degree every I can't remember ro one degree, well, thirty degrees every supposedly every two thousand years. I think that calculation is off. But anyway, we get that the stars rotate as a clock, telling its story that we've obviously forgotten up in our upper atmosphere, but they know it, and they know what's going on. Yep. And I'm convinced they're going to pursue Well, we already know right from reading Revelation that they persuade most of humanity to fight the return of God because they think that whoever these beings are are the right angels, and the Antichrist is their messiah. It's not like the Antichrist is going to be like this obvious pitchfork demonic looking character. He's going to be everything he ever wanted, you know, he's going to be really walking the chocolate factory. Great movie, by the.
Speaker 7: Way, yep.
Speaker 3: And at least I'm sorry, go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 5: I was going to say, at least the one with Gane Wilder, Right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I haven't seen the new one either, but that one was a classic for sure. But that kind of comes full circle, if you will, because you know, at the heart of it, what is Project Bluebeam about, Well, they can't even create Project Blue Beam unless they give us the narrative of a globe and outer space and aliens.
Speaker 5: Correct, That's absolutely correct, and that is why I'm so happy that at the top of the one hundred step ladder. I came across the flat Earth thing like that thing you played in the episode of seventy somewhere that was brilliant, by the way, you know, one wrung at a time until most of us get to that top one hundred throng and we see the flat earth there. And I never made the connection until I started listening to your podcast, because I thought, you know, all this other stuff was so important, and it is, but the reality is the biggest part of that deception, the foundation for it and everything that it's springboards off of is convincing everybody that the Earth is not what God says it is, that it's not flat, that it is heliocentric, so that they can convince you that God is just another alien from some universe millions of miles away or whatever. And you know, as a Christian, I remember apologetically defending the Big Bang through the column cosmological argument, and you know, the fine tuning of the universe, which look even at the for whatever reason, like you said in the podcast the other day, if we send a balloon up from Argentina or something, and I know, the logistics don't work. If somebody managed to write, and we got to see that it wasn't flat. I would still have all the arguments behind fine tuning and the columns bological argument for God's existence, but after if you read scripture and combine it with the flat earth, that to me is the narrative and the more cohesive story and makes a lot more sense with what Biblical cosmology is, and that is a flat earth. And I've had a debate on X just this morning about these guys talking about two ninety degree turns on a globe. It gets you back to your starting point. And I just understood what they were saying. I was thinking because initially the guy said three ninety degree turns, I'm like, that's a square. It wouldn't matter if the world was a globe or flat as a pancake. You're going to wind up at your starting point, right. And I don't know if you've heard this argument before, but they were saying, if you go out like a thousand miles, take a ninety degree turn, go out another thousand miles, and then take another ninety degree turn, you wind up back at your starting point. And my wife and I were discussing that this morning, and I was like, doesn't a triangle only have one hundred and eighty degrees? What I know would that other degree be? I don't even understand the argument, so I asked, I asked the guy that made the argument. I was like, okay, so ninety degrees, ninety degrees, you got one hundred and eighty degrees. What's the what's the angle of the third degree in this triangle on the globe you're referencing? Because I don't think what you're saying is possible. And I looked it up and there is no flight pattern on record that ever indicates that a plane ever did that in any flight pattern to make a triangle work on a globe. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Are there are more and more pilots going public. Of course, the algorithm does their best to hide them. I probably need to start dropping them into the forum on the website, because it seems like now almost every week there's pilots. You know, people are just going up to the cockpit as are on the plane, asking a few questions. They're like, no, we don't obviously, you know, continuously tip our nose down and it looks relatively flat. And again I always tell people, if you're ever in Colorado Springs, go to the Manitou Incline, look for yourself, and that in itself you'll be like, yep, we're not on a ball.
Speaker 5: Yeah. The mountain thing you bring up all the time, it should be what did you say, forty miles below the visual line according to their calculation, But you can clearly see the entire mountain off in the distance. How is that even possible? So, either I've mentioned this to them because you know, you try to do breadcrumbs because you don't want to break somebody's fragile global mind. So and I'm serious about that, I don't I don't want to be a jerk about these kind of things. I want people to be drawn in with honey, you know, but with firmness. So when you ask a question, you know, how do you account for that? You know, how do you account the fact that we can see too far? Either the calculation is off or you'll have to admit at some point that the Earth is way more massive than what you're saying it is. And I just don't see it.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: And the frustrating part is, and again I'm not a hypocrite. I was that person too, getting people understand the gravity. I always said that the gravity the importance of the importance of understanding where we live, and that the Bible is accurate and the deeper meanings. And you know I've said this before. I've had that. I've tried to have conversations with pastors, you know, locally, and it's just I'm not being rude. I'm just it's like a deer in a headlights look that I just can't get them to connect. And that is going. Man, we go in full circle so many times in this podcast, going back to Rockafeller and how important that is. How they have controlled the narrative through education. And they knew when radio became, you know, every household had a radio in whatever it was the thirties and we talked about War of the worlds. They understood that they were ready to deliver their plan, just as they held their COVID plan until they were ready technologically. They said, you know, everybody's got zoom. We can now we can implement our plan. So they have to have things in place in order to implement their next plan. And by the way, going back to what you were saying earlier with the jabs, you always hear of you and agenda twenty thirty, Well what's coming between twenty twenty eight and twenty thirty six? G So, I mean who knows?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're right, I mean who does know? And a lot of the things that we wildly speculate on or maybe even joke about, like it seems like six months to a year later, it's like, well we knew, you know, here, here we go. It's now it's coming into.
Speaker 3: Absolutely it's you never know. And that's what they say. Now, what's the difference between a conspiracy and the truth? About six months?
Speaker 5: Yeah, and that that that distance gets shorter all the time, yep.
Speaker 3: And and you know all these things, whether it be nine to eleven or COVID, it's it's about creating a new norm, right. They like to say, it's just the new what's the term they use. Darn it, there's a phrase they use that I just can't stand. But it's it's basically they're creating new norms. And we as humans, we're very adaptive to the changes in the world. And it's crazy when you look at the world just in twenty nineteen and how much it's changed in just five years. It's truly incredible.
Speaker 5: It really is like, like I've heard you say, I never would have thought so many people would follow for the tyranny and give into it and might even fight. I'm so glad that my wife and I were blessed to be surrounded by people who were fighters and free thankers, But we also had plenty of other people who you know that, well, it's my Christian duty to love my neighbor and get the shot. And we were like, no, it's your Christian duty to live a life of truth and not surrendered to lies and warn your neighbor of lies that are harmful to them. You know, well, I don't want to make you know, I don't want to make grandmas sick, like, well, grandma's getting sick because she's listening to them and wearing a mask and getting bacterial pneumonia from it, you know, because it's fine understanding that the vast majority of people who died in the hospitals died of bacterial pneumonia and from getting remmed a severe and basically all their protocols that were designed to kill people, not actual COVID or you know whatever. I mean. I'm sure there were probably people that did pass. I don't mean to be insensitive to people who may have passed away legitimately from COVID. I mean, I do believe it is a real virus that of some sort that was unleashed on us, because I lost my sense of smell for about a year, and I had to look up different ways that I could retrain my sense of smell, and that wasn't always pleasant, but it works. If you retrain your sense of smell by using familiar sense like cinnamon, orange, peppermint, pine, things of that nature, over time, you kind of retrain that. I don't think you can call it muscle memory, but maybe sense rememory that might have been damaged from the spike protein stuff. I don't know. I wish I knew more about it. I don't necessarily know the whole medical stuff behind COVID or the JAB, but I do know the people who are behind it, and I see the effects of it. I look at channels where I died suddenly on X or Facebook and you can. And the crazy thing to me is that they're trying that even normalize that kids have myochiditis or It's like the same idiots that tell us, well, you know, autism is just a perfectly normal thing that we have to accept now, And I'm like, no, we don't. We give these kids seventy plus injections before they're even in high school. And you can see the correlation on charts between the rise and mental issues, autism, Asperger's disease, all these different things. And I've seen enough videos of people taking videos of their children shortly after getting the jab, and how they almost look like they're in that. I don't know if you've ever seen somebody who's in shock from a wound or whatever, a thousand yards stare, and you just wonder if the kid's going to make it or if he's going to be normal. And some of them recover and some of them don't. But to say that jabs in vaccines don't impact kids negatively is to me as crazy as saying that, you know, myocarditis for perfectly healthy football players, soccer players, tennis players is the new norm. And yeah, you know, it's caused by all these crazy things they're trying to associate it with. We're just supposed to accept that like we do all their other odwash.
Speaker 3: You know, we were talking earlier about knowledge and being ready for it. The same goes for exactly that. You know, something that kind of shocked me as I was doing my research a few years ago was the fact that vitamin K, you know, as an infant, your the body doesn't develop it until the eighth day. So now they're forcing vitamin K. Basically, it's one of the initial jabs that they give babies. Now, the fact is their body's not ready for it. That's why they the babies wait eight days to start producing vitamin K. But what do they do now they have these babies of the womb with vitamin K.
Speaker 5: That's crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So if your body's not ready for it, if it doesn't start producing it until the eighth day, why are we forcing something on the child that isn't ready for it. It's just I could talk about that for hours, but I digress. I do have one alibi, if you will, before we I ask you a few more questions as we start to wind down, I do wanted to mention, you know, we were talking about the music of the sixties and seventies, the CIA. There's some great documentaries on YouTube how the CIA created the hippie movement to kind of over to make people who look like people who were protesting the Vietnam War look like losers. Basically. There's a lot more to it, but I'm sure I've mentioned this before. But speaking of books everyone should read is Dave McGowan's Weird Scenes Inside the Canyon and all the sixties groups that came up through Laurel Canyon and all their parents were part of military intelligence. We're talking about the Birds, Buffalo, Springfield, the Monkeys, the Beach Boys, the Mamas and the Papas, the Eagles. All these people grew up in the same area and all their parents were in military intelligence, and.
Speaker 5: They were all breaking on through to the other side with Jim Morrison. That's right right right into the Gulf of Tonkin.
Speaker 3: Yeah, isn't it crazy. It's just it's mind blowing, you.
Speaker 5: Know, it's even crazy or flattered Dave, I think in one of his promos and uh, he makes this connection between Rush Limbaugh and Jim Morrison later on in life. I don't know if you've ever seen that. Oh, yes, it's pretty pretty interesting. And I wouldn't put anything past anybody who's in a position of great wealth or power simply because of what you've stated before, which is that generally speaking, and I want to say this for them. But for the most part, you know, because God can have his his Abrahams and his Josephs and you know, but they're they're few and far between, and the vast majority of them are compromised people who have done unspeakable deals to get where they are and to have that fame. And I don't understand it other than you know, maybe in their minds it's better to have, you know, seventy five years or so of pleasure on earth, then you know what's waiting for them in the afterlife. I don't know. I just I don't understand that way of thinking, and I'm not sure I want to. But it's pretty clear that something goes on because it's almost impossible to break above a certain level of do you want to call it knowneness or whatever without making certain deals that wind up compromising you. And I certainly don't want to do that. I just want to get a message out if people connect with my channel and enjoy what I'm putting together for them, to like the dots for them and so they can share a quickie video rather than one that's two hours long. Great, because I've got videos that are five minutes long and My longest one right now is forty one minutes and everything in between. And my music may not be for everyone, but it tells a story and I find it interesting. And it's not just fluff music. It is music that is intended to not only tell a story lyrically and also the story I write behind each one, but I like the music to rise and fall and tell a story also, which is why maybe it shouldn't be. One of my favorite bands is a Tool, and I feel like they almost called with their Fear and Oculate Perinoculum album, the most recent one. It's like they almost spelled out what was coming with the COVID virus, and I don't know if you read the lyrics for it. One of my favorite songs is a song called Descending by Tool, and it basically just talks about, you know, we're in a free fall, you know, and if we don't get our act together, we're done.
Speaker 3: Wow. So that album came out August thirtieth, twenty nineteen, which would have been about a couple of weeks after Carrie Mullis died and Jeffrey Epso that's interesting. I'm not familiar. I mean, I know the group Tool I'm not up to date with the band's newer stuff, but that is interesting. The timing of that album.
Speaker 5: And so of the lyrics for songs like the title track, Fear and Oculum and a song called Numa and descending in some ways, it's almost like they knew what was coming. What the musicians are able to do that somehow, I don't know.
Speaker 3: This is crazy. So again, this came out August thirtieth, twenty nineteen. Immunity Long Overdue, Contagian ex tell you naive. I opened up to you venom in Mania and it goes on about contagions and man, the chances that that came out with those.
Speaker 5: Lyrics, Yeah, it's crazy. And I think there's a there's also a guy out there that has done videos on how he believes that they put some sort of in addition to everything else, they put some sort of snaked in them into the vaccines. I can't remember who that is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they interviewed him a couple of years ago. He came out with a little documentary if you will. It was called Poison in the Water or something in the waters.
Speaker 5: Yes, and I think that was a failed project by those in power, which is why I think the food stuff doesn't work. I think the water stuff doesn't necessarily work, which is why they resorted to exposing themselves. You know, I think they knew it was going to wake up a lot of people, but it was the only way to firmly, for whatever reason, to get that stuff inside of us. It was the key, and that's why they pushed this vaccine so heavily upon us. Yeah, you know, God has made our bodies so resilient.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 5: It's design that it seems to be involve two things with the vaccine, right, because eating and drinking isn't necessarily giving permission, but going out and choosing to go get that vaccine, that that was giving permission. And you allowed them to put something in your body that my god, you didn't even know what the hell it was. What were you thinking? You know, if you knew it was, you knew it wasn't one hundred percent solid, you knew it was rushed, you knew it was questionable or some sort of and you knew they put it out there under questionable means, And the only way they could do it was to suppress info on ibermectin and hydroxychloroquin and make it look like those were not proper alternatives. And one of the first things my wife noticed about all of that that turned her and you know bes detector immediately on, was that, nowhere during that whole time, during COVID or the injections, did they ever talk about any positive things you could do outside of the vaccine. They'd get some sunshine.
Speaker 3: The only answer was to get vaccinated. That was the only answer. They didn't talk about sunshine, They didn't talk about, you know, things to eat, drinking water. Just there's so many things you can do. And that again, that goes back to Psalms one eighteen eight. You put your trust in the Lord, not men, and we did just many people did just the opposite. They look to the guy in the white lab coat for the answers.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I prayed that a lot of people are going to pay for that. In twenty twenty five, if you believe that Degal report that they have since taken it off their side, Yeah, they sure have because of the controversy. Ye, boy, they say for the longest time, I can't remember if it says that basically in America alone, thirty million people drop off.
Speaker 3: I think it's I think it was that how many people were left than Robert.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think it's either thirty million or gone or only thirty million.
Speaker 3: Or well, I think that's what it was. It was a huge drop off. It was like twenty five or thirty million people. It went from three hundred and thirty five to twenty five to thirty million, and then it started making its way on all the media. Is I think when it was first disclosed again right around twenty twenty, and I think in twenty it might have been the end of twenty two, where early twenty three they pulled it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's that's right, because I remember trying to reference it and I dissipated debate and I was like, well, damn it, now I can't even I don't even use this anymore really except for screenshots, and nobody believed screenshots anymore.
Speaker 3: Yep, there you go. And by the way, doctor Brian Artist was the guy who did the documentary with I think Stu Peters watched the water. We only have about five minutes left, but I don't want to leave without asking you what your six silver bullets are as far as the flat.
Speaker 5: Earth goes, well, I mentioned the one already, which is the curvature that's hard to get around. I don't see how anybody gets around that. And then I would also say that when we talk about the traveling on aircraft and how they go about doing their flight patterns, that was a big one for me as well, because it doesn't make any sense if the world is a globe the way that some of these flight patterns are set up and how they do it. And the third one would be that emergency sixteen emergency landings thing, where the way that they saw the crisis in flight doesn't make any sense on a globe, but if the Earth is flat, it makes sense where they decided to land or touchdown or take care of business. And then fourth I would say, and this isn't necessarily in order of importance, but water, even if you believe the gravity was holding the water to the earth, would it not with the way it spins in the shape that they say it is all begin to gravitate towards the center if it was going to be held on at all. Yep, I mean that's what would make sense like in a centrifuge. Isn't that kind of how a center puge works?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Absolutely, And that is the one thing that I wish people would take the time just to sit down and think about water always finds its level. You can't centrifugal force. It's going to blow it away. It's not going to stick to it. It's just ridiculous. And again, you know you can't get too worked up because we were that person once as well, but I didn't mean inter rep Please go ahead and finish up.
Speaker 5: Well. My sixth and last thing would be scripture. Yeah, look, scripture pretty much clearly whether you like it or not, you can allegorize it away if you wish, or say that the ancients didn't know how has to describe it, but I think they did, and God knew how he wanted them to describe it because that's the way he made it, and that is that either the earth is fixed in geocentric or it is flat. And I think there's every indication it's flat, because if you go outside of biblical resources or the Bible itself, it seems pretty clear that the ancient Hebrews had picture models and descriptions of it that had a flat earth with a dome and the columns under the earth, which I really believe that when the angels the fallen angels built things on this planet. They were mimicking things from where they came from, like the pyramids, the columns, all these different things, including even because I believe New Jerusalem that descends in Revelation chapter twenty one, it doesn't have to be a cube. If you look at the measurements. It gives the bits in the with it whatever and the hype, but it doesn't necessarily give you know, the top of the pyramid structure or what I believe is a pyramid. And I think any of these rebellious aniels were just mimicking what they remembered in their former estake when they got basically kicked out and had to dwell here in these earthly realms for the most part. So that's anyway, that's my six and I'm still discovering more every day. And I would say, honestly, it builds the foundation for the narrative for so many things, including my entire Seed War project, because that is the culmination of it. I'm so glad that I came across it because it's that important. I mean, everything kind of stems from that, the deception and what it looks like they're building everything up to involves deceiving you into not believing the Earth is flat, because, like of what you have said in so many of your videos, for the most part, the people who begin to understand the Earth is flat become closer to God not farther away, or they become they have a relationship with God for the first time in their life. As there's so much good fruit born from it, I don't see how it could be mistaken, especially since scripture clearly indicates all that. And I'm planning on doing a video for that and uploading it sometime between now and Monday evening. Oh nice. I'm going to do a three part series explaining why flat Earth is important, why do we even care? Right? And then I'm going to give the evidence from scripture. I know other people have done it and spelled it all out, but I'm going to do it in my video for those who haven't seen it yet. I'm going to try to include every scripture there is that indicates the world is a flat Earth's model, and then my third one will be primarily dedicated to the scientific evidence for it, including the ether and everything associated with it outstanding.
Speaker 3: I'm looking forward to your book. I'm looking forward to your new video series. And once again again before we part ways, could you remind the audience where they can find your work. And just in addition to that, all these will be embedded in the show notes, so you can easily find this folks.
Speaker 5: Yes, well, you probably have to use the link in our discussion because if you search for my YouTube channel, I'm so small still, although I do have almost four thousand subscribers in the last thirty days or so. My channel is you will Know on YouTube and it's also you will know on x and there's other links there that can take you to places if you want to get as shirt or something to support my side. But those are the two main ones where I'm going to be posting my stuff and it's mostly my YouTube channel. And again it's just you will know, and it's based off the biblical version. You will know the truth and the truth will set you free, which I believe is absolutely correct. All of us listening to this channel believe that, or we wouldn't be here heymen.
Speaker 3: And again, folks, just go to the show notes. All the links will be there so you can subscribe to is YouTube channel. And when you do these type of things, make sure you like and you subscribe and hit that bell. Someone Robert puts out new stuff, you'll be notified. Algorithms can be tricky, and the more people like and do things like that, the better chance you have to fall in your algorithm. Hey, Robert, it's been an absolute blast. What a conversation. The ninety minutes have flown by. But as always, before we part ways, could you know I'd like to give you the last word.
Speaker 5: Okay. One other thing I wouldn't mind people doing is if you want to email me my email if you want to put it in the show notes. Also is all lowercase r L Clark sixty eight at hotmail dot com, and I just had never changed it. I know that that email address is five thousand years old, but it is what it is. So feel free to contact me if there's something on my YouTube channel that you would like and it fits my narrative or subject material, I'll be happy to answer your questions in a video or you know, if you just want to drop in and ask me when I'm going to be done with my album and push me to get it done, that'd be great.
Speaker 3: There you go. Hey, listen, my sister still has an AOL email so yeah, there you go. So hey, hey Robert, best of luck and continued success and let's stay in touch. And to all the listeners something that Robert brought up. If you're a new listener, I really encourage you to start with the first episode. It's why the Lie, and it really the first ten episodes or so really explain flat Earth, why the deception? And then we get into some so many great guests. So I encourage you to start from the beginning and there you go. Thanks everyone for your support, and again check the show notes for all Robert's information. For Robert, I'm George God bless you all. Have a wonderful week. And until we meet again, my friends, we will see you.
Speaker 4: It's been struggle. I don't know you've had spain. I know you feel tired, held by all the way. Yeah, I know you feel.
Speaker 1: You smile ain't the same, that's all way go from. You feel like you've lost your way.
Speaker 6: Don't give it, No, don't give it and nevers home. Don't let call the primise. It ain't done yet.
Speaker 3: He's got a plaid. Why it's away?
Speaker 6: Time got up?
Speaker 7: May come?
Speaker 6: Why afraid?
Speaker 7: God up him? Call?
Speaker 4: I can see the street beside you. Child's are putting up five. Oh, you're stronger than a thing. You are.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you're gonna be all right. You're accepting a dead found.
Speaker 3: Beautiful.
Speaker 4: You're shoving ride.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you're living, breathing, moveing.
Speaker 1: You can hold your head a pie.
Speaker 7: Don't give up, No, don't give in, never lose.
Speaker 6: Home, don't let gone on the primies and ain't done Yet's God, I'm platt wants a way down the God of me because don't give up, No, don't give in you never love home, don't let go on the Primis. It ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 5: It's worth li in?
Speaker 3: What's a way down?
Speaker 1: The God?
Speaker 5: Up?
Speaker 6: Baby cat? Why's a play down? The god? Say? Oh yeah, what's a play down? The God?
Speaker 5: Baby colt?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, got TV cold? Oh, don't give up?
Speaker 7: No, don't give in?
Speaker 1: Never So do they go off?
Speaker 7: The Primis? I mean and don yas got a playing wat a kind of evy colts, don't give no dog giving, never home, don't The goal of the time is getting done.
Speaker 1: Love is worth living.
Speaker 7: What's done? God of an cos.
Speaker 8: All, the God of needsics? What's do God of anc.
Speaker 3: You're listening to the fact Hunter Radio Network
Speaker 5: Just the facts, ma'am.