Speaker 1: One more day, baby, one more day. We're gonna give those tickets. A couple of different ways you can do it.
Speaker 2: You can go online, uh to our Instagram page one on one three KDWV people are already doing it because they send them to the Fallon Cult page. I'm like, blessings for doing that, but you just DM the KDWV page a screenshot of you making us your number one preset on the iHeartRadio app. The other way, of course, is how we've been doing it for the past week, where we give you a keyword every thirty minutes, and in the iHeartRadio app you record yourself saying the keyword. This tells me how many people want to go to the show. Okay, so many people are doing it, but don't let that discourage you.
Speaker 1: You got to keep trying, baby. Yeah, someone's gonna win.
Speaker 2: Someone's gonna win. Like we should use that tagline. It sounds original and unique.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure, no one's ever yours growth first person to do it.
Speaker 2: If you want to win post Woll and Jelly Real tickets, you record self saying roll like Jelly roll Okay, and then that's how you do it.
Speaker 1: How was your weekend?
Speaker 3: Friend, it was really good. Your birthday was yesterday, right, Yes, celebrated birthday. Dude, I worked at Chipotle on Saturday.
Speaker 1: This is crazy. What are you talking about a Chipotle? I'm doing like an endorsement thing.
Speaker 2: But okay, because I'm like, god, dang it, are you seriously leaving the show or hold on?
Speaker 3: I want to work at Chipotle though, because there's a graph in the back that shows you how much you make, right, And I.
Speaker 1: Was like, what in the tarnation is happening? Dude?
Speaker 3: If you extend, if you what's it called, if you send, if you ascend to like the middle park, you move up the ladder. It's not even like you're a district manager. It's just like you're kind of like, I don't know what the term is, but dude, they're making like ninety hundred k these like middle the middle tier people, and I'm like, dude, that.
Speaker 2: Is yeah, but no offense. They have to deal with jerks all day every day. It's actually, actually that is a perfect lead into what we're going to do at like four o'clock.
Speaker 1: Your worst customer experience.
Speaker 2: I'm not talking about your worst customer service, not about you work somewhere and the worst customer you experienced they probably at Chipotle. You know they have stories, So could you handle it for that much money?
Speaker 1: I care?
Speaker 3: I'll say this, I think people who go to Chipotle are a lot happier than people who go to McDonald's. I were to McDonald's and it was dude, couldn't agree less?
Speaker 2: Really yeah, because I feel like you get to get in and out of McDonald's faster, So people start building up anger at Chipotle, and then if they're out of like squawk or something.
Speaker 1: They're gonna snap.
Speaker 3: They is like, if you're at McDonald's, you're on your last straw, right, you had a bad dayspect that's disrespectful.
Speaker 1: You know, you're you're feeling good, you're feeling healthy, you're feeling no.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't want to say anying because your endorsement. Yeah, I'm just saying out near me. There's a location of each of those, and Jake has literally said you couldn't pay him to go to the one you're talking about out near us ever again because the experience is so.
Speaker 1: Bad, oh for real. And the McDonald's is always love.
Speaker 3: I was making some guacam and they have this massive bowl and you just take this like giant's almost like you know when you're ice fishing, you're trying to chop up the ice.
Speaker 1: Now that's what I absolutely do not know what you're talking about.
Speaker 3: That's exactly what I found that I was on a giant bowl just smashing this.
Speaker 1: You should have you wear a hair neck and you have a lot of flaky hair. I did.
Speaker 3: I wore a hairnet Chipotle hat. You wear bra went, I'm We're in a Chipotle sure right now?
Speaker 1: I got to bring it on. Wait, is that a Marina coming out of a pocket that talks? Actually, what are you using our show for a Chipotle? At No? I just didn't know what awesome it was. I kind of want to work there. That's literally you are on a you are in the honeymoon phase with Chipotle. I am you know for a fact you work there one day.
Speaker 2: I bet you if we got a normal Chipotle worker on who works there all the time, they'd be like, there are days where it's great and.
Speaker 1: There are days where it's not.
Speaker 3: You don't even know what it's like a deep fried chip and it comes out perfect with some lime on it, some salt.
Speaker 2: Do you think I haven't air fried chips before, have you? Yeah, you take the you take the tortillas. I knew you were all cut it into four and then you spray it with like a little olive oily, you know, cooking panspray and then sprinkle some salts on an air fryer.
Speaker 1: Have you ever brought me these? Because it takes like eight hours to make enough chips to feed my fat. I don't have a real deep fryer like Bautlet. I love that. I love you The Ballon and Cold Show one on one point three, one on one point three KDWB. How's your shot at one thousand dollars?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: Just enter this nationwide keyword on our website money. That's money. Enter it now at KDWB dot com. What's up talent and gold on one oh one point three kd WB.
Speaker 3: Make sure this you're out of barbecue right, Yeah? And you get to bring three celebrity friends. We'll go back and forth. We'll east choose three celebrities and you can vote who has the best kind of barbecue group to hang out with five three nine two one on the text line five through nine two one. I'm gonna go with first celebrity guest. My barbecue fallon Daniel Radcliffe.
Speaker 2: There's no tea at the end of his name, so I felt like you should probably get his name right first.
Speaker 3: Well, he speaks primarily in Britain, so I'm like, I'll know there's a little loss of translation.
Speaker 2: If he's spoke primarily in Britain, he would especially not pronounce the tea.
Speaker 1: Right right Britain.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's okay?
Speaker 1: Why yes, why sorry? So I can walk them around. All my family members be like it is Harry Pa. Oh my god. He would leave your barbecues immediately.
Speaker 3: Is.
Speaker 1: All right? So stupid? Go ahead.
Speaker 2: My first celebrity I'm inviting is Guy Fieri.
Speaker 1: Here's why I.
Speaker 2: Want an actual I want someone who will actually make the food. But also, there are very few celebrities that every generation of people love and respect, and he is one. People love guy from old to young. He's a vibe and he'd be bringing Flavortown to my party and everyone would want to pick.
Speaker 1: It'd be sick. Dang it, that's so good. Caitlin Clark.
Speaker 3: So I feel like there's usually a basketball hoop where barbecues are. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just see myself at a park with a basketball hoops. Have you ever been to a barbecue? Because you act like this is like you have you never been to one? They're outside? What of course they're outside. And she could just help me on my game, dude, my little jumper. She could help me. I don't know figure out how to hit a three every now and then.
Speaker 2: This is so weird. You went into this one a very different angle than me.
Speaker 3: I'm just using people in mind and no, it is all right anyways.
Speaker 2: Okay, I went with another universally loved artist who could maybe perform a little bit of music, and they're known for their baking. Because I don't want just barbecue. I want desserts and things like that. I did choose. It's gonna seem easy, but I don't care Taylor Swift because so many bangers. She'll have great stories and she's really great at baking.
Speaker 1: I had no I didn't know that. I thought she was.
Speaker 2: She makes homemade pop tarts and like cinnamon rolls and stuff for all of like Travis and his teammates and all this.
Speaker 1: She's like a big baker cookies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, funny you would say that, like it. My number three is awesome an artist, and I would definitely have to go with Justin Bieber.
Speaker 1: I'm so glad.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you are literally picking him right now for two reasons.
Speaker 1: One you want to have sex.
Speaker 2: With him well, two you want it to be the most unhinged. You want him to crash out so you can sell a video to TMZ.
Speaker 3: And also I respect him for making Instagram casual again, he's just putting up random pictures, not beauty shots anymore.
Speaker 1: You can just like put up a picture of a slipper. People thinks it's dope.
Speaker 2: I'm over really attractive people trying to look ugly and like us commoners, like, just lean into your beauty.
Speaker 3: True, that's trud be like me. Just recap my barbecue. Daniel Radcliffe, Kately and Justin Bieber. Oh weird rounding yours out post Malone aw Man.
Speaker 2: And the reason why is I know that he'd set up like a beer pong situation. Yeah, he'd bring the actual party. It'd be so sick.
Speaker 1: So much to round out mine, I have Guy Fieri, Taylor Swift, and post Malone.
Speaker 3: Five three nine, who went on the tax line you going to fallon or colts just say fouling or Colts.
Speaker 1: I think you know who it's gonna be obviously.
Speaker 2: One on one point three Katie w B. This is his first ever collab with a lady, right, he's an insane yeah, and he chose Tate McCray. The song is killing us like the number one streaming song, brand new music from Morgan Wall and Tate McCray.
Speaker 1: What I Want on kd w B, it's the pop Culture Minute with Felon and Colt on one on one point three kd w B.
Speaker 2: All right, I spatched by O, but Lacy can Lett. I'm looking through the text messages when Colt I just set up who our dream barbecue guest would be, and he chose Daniel Radcliffe, Caitlyn Clark and Justin Bieber. I chose post Malone, Guy Fieri and Taylor Swift and we have a pull up on our fallon and could Instagram you can go vote. Unfortunately, for Coult, it is one hundred percent for.
Speaker 1: Me right now. The text me got her.
Speaker 2: Someone said for theirs, they would choose Nick Jonas, he's hot, Dami Levado she can be our background music, and Gordon Ramsay to make our food. Oh no, someone else said Tom Cruise because he's hot. I want to touch his apps. And that is so strange because you don't really have a lot of people bringing up and I'm not hate and he's sixty two years.
Speaker 1: Old, looks great. No, no, but I feel like a lot of people don't pick him as their heart throbed choice more twenty five men, I think you got to look into some issues.
Speaker 2: Is it because he's maybe overly promoting admission impossible right now?
Speaker 1: So they're seeing him a lot more. Possibly, I don't know, dude.
Speaker 3: Maybe they just been wanting to ride that train for a minute now and it's their golden opportunity.
Speaker 2: Maybe someone else said I like, I'll take Fallon, but I would prefer Taylor, Hillary Duff and Miley Cyrus.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, oh my god, that's so good. I wish I would have thought of that.
Speaker 2: Actually, we're starting week two of the trial with Diddy and Cassie. Excuse me, not a ton going on as far as I think that. Now they're bringing in other witnesses that have witnessed things that went down between Cassie and Didy. I'm wondering when they're going to go into the other side of things, because obviously he's on trial for like a multitude of things. I don't know when they're going to shift. Also, of course, Aubrey O Day or whatever her name is from Dannity King was like, I will not be testifying, and everyone's like, no one thought you were.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but she just wanted to like make a headline.
Speaker 3: Basically, they released some text messages between Cassie and and P Diddy did whatever, and it was I thought it was going to be more a little more scandalous, but it was just like I need some time for myself.
Speaker 1: It was kind of reminded me of like a high school relationship almost like right.
Speaker 2: Well, remember she was nineteen when they started dating, so she was basically a high schooler.
Speaker 1: I literally thought. I was like, it's like a teenage relationship.
Speaker 2: And she was That's one of the like points in the case. Tommy Lee is single again. I guess he's separated from Brittany and the only reason bring this stuff because of course immediately they were like asking Pamela Anderson if there's a reconciliation on the horizon, and she's.
Speaker 1: Like, no, what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: No chance, But if you did watch like her like movie or whatever, her documentary.
Speaker 1: That Netflix aired.
Speaker 2: She's did tell him that, like, he's her one true love. So I think a lot of people were like, oh my god, they were meant to be together. And I think she's probably like, my life is so much less chaotic not having him in it.
Speaker 1: So I'm actually very good took my one true love? Or was it just the most toxic? So isn't that how it goes a lot of the time, the one that you're like, oh, the one that got away, but then you look back and you're only remembering the good times and forgetting how toxic and awful it was? Is not? Not it?
Speaker 2: Top movies the box office, The Weekend Final Destination still killing it at the box office, and they're still making movies. That one finished number one fifty one million, followed by Thunderbolts, Centers of Minecraft, and The Accountant Too. And I guess for the new F one movie coming out June twenty or I don't know when the movie is coming out. Soundtrack is coming out June twenty seven. Ed Sheeran, Dave Girl and John Mayer formed a super group.
Speaker 1: Did you hear about this? Yeah? Yeah I did.
Speaker 2: Actually they recorded a new song called Drive that will be on the soundtrack, and Ed Sheeron said, it's a lot of fun making this coming out next month with the movie. I like all of those people. I'd be I'd doubt be down and check it out.
Speaker 1: We'll see.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm gonna check it out. I wouldn't be surprised. We'll give a little little dabble here on KTWB, but you never know. That is your pop culture minute. But like I said, brought you by Ovallesys. We gotta get you your keyword though, your chance to win post Malone and Jelly.
Speaker 1: Rope cult Lee. You grab that, I'm gonna go.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna look up really quick going to the should get the details right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you have a pre party.
Speaker 3: Do you have enough the iHeart Radio app Listen to one A one point three KTUW obviously, and then you're gonna see a little microphone button you just hit that and the keyword you're gonna say, You're gonna voice the word or rock stars so you could be there tomorrow night US Bank Stadium. Oh rock star, that's all rockstar.
Speaker 1: We love that. And we are hosting a pre party.
Speaker 2: And I know that that's with Jenny oh Is This gonna be just like it was the other day where I can't find the details.
Speaker 1: No, I found them.
Speaker 2: She's gonna be at Gray's in Minneapolis for the Postmalone pre party four thirty to six thirty tomorrow, and they're gonna have your chance to win other fun prizes like katiewb merch.
Speaker 1: Don't forget we also have.
Speaker 2: A contest going on on our Instagram page. Get details at one oh one three katiewb for another chance to win tickets.
Speaker 1: Can we presume.
Speaker 2: One on one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Colt and anyone listening. Who So I got this idea yesterday because your girl hit the Canes Drive Through Shout Out dance competition yesterday. Jake's dad and daughter dance took second place. Congratulations, dude, he's.
Speaker 1: Been snatching up prizes left and right. Calm down down, Oh wow wow top two yeah, top two.
Speaker 2: Sure they did a great job. So congrats to the dad and daughter dance.
Speaker 1: I also congress of your daughter, not just king.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you. She danced as well. I appreciate it. But we went to Canes and the guy said something funny and then Jake, my husband, he goes my brother, Davey used to work at Canes and he had tons of funny zingers. And Davy my brother in law. He's a very funny person. So I texted him last night. I said, Hey, what are some of the zingers? You would say so when they would pull up here, somebody sent me chicken, Chicken, chicken? What combo you picking? That's why I to open it?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Okay, this is a long one.
Speaker 2: Thanks for choosing Canes where the box rocks fries will cross your eyes, where we're always sticking to pick and kick and chicken. And then he said, I can't remember all the other ones, but he said I would also ask people if they wanted it for here to go in the drive through.
Speaker 1: I know that one made me laugh hard. People's heads. I know they.
Speaker 5: Probably were like, uh, to go, No kidding. He was just inside giggling to himself. So, if you work a drive through, we want to talk to you. If you've ever worked of fast food drive through, I just feel like you have stories, right, Yeah, So anyone listening who worked at a drive through found weird stuff cleaning hvacs or pools.
Speaker 2: We've talked to house cleaners before, but I feel like pools and hvacs and stuff you pull out some weird stuff for sure? Or is missing a tooth? This is another one we've done before, but I'm hoping to get a fresh match of toothless people to call in, like, why what happened? There's always a good story behind a tooth popping out?
Speaker 1: Wow we have when a tooth goes missing. We want the story.
Speaker 2: We got to get to the bottom of it. Yeah, and why you didn't replace it? Maybe maybe you don't feel like it? Oh what a good pun. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Anyone listening who gives a call six' five to one nine eight NINE.
Speaker 2: Katiewb if you worked at a fast food drive, THROUGH i guess it could be like coffee or whatever, too whatever kind of drive, through found weird stuff cleaning hvax or, pools or is missing a? Tooth one a one point THREE katwb With fallon And colt and anyone listening who worked or works at a drive? Through could be, cofee could be fast, food found weird stuff cleaning hvax or, pools or is missing a? Tooth which one of those categories do you fall?
Speaker 6: INTO i am missing a front tooth at the.
Speaker 2: Moment, yeah you.
Speaker 1: Are what? Happened what's your?
Speaker 6: Name my name Is. LOGAN i am missing a front. TOOTH i had a little accident WHERE i was younger and broke them off on an ice fill up and froster. It let the kids play on and reach.
Speaker 3: That that sounds like something that would happened in that two thousands or nine for, sure.
Speaker 1: Eighties, too but yeah for. Sure.
Speaker 6: Yeah so they were broken at the gun line AND i got crowns on them about a year. Ago, well the grounds did not last AND i have had to get a bone. Grab oh six thousand.
Speaker 2: Dollars i've heard that so painful, too like the bone.
Speaker 6: Graph it was, afterwards the healing the next two. Days, yeah it wasn't supposed to feel, much but it was weird BECAUSE i.
Speaker 1: Man, ice ice is your arch.
Speaker 3: Nemesis ANYTIME i saw a cube of, ice a hill of, ICE i would just be so mad all the. Time he melted in with a flame thrower where it just fell.
Speaker 1: Out this time, Though, OH i was.
Speaker 6: Biting my nail and it cracked above the gum.
Speaker 1: Line Oh i'm gonna have to be your super and caramel. Apples but, nope just a simple nail.
Speaker 4: Bike anxiety that got me this.
Speaker 3: Time well always does. Well best of, luck appreciate you.
Speaker 1: Good look at your new. Tooth, hi which category are you fall? INTO i Guess i'm Missing, okay which?
Speaker 7: Too?
Speaker 1: Uh front to what happened.
Speaker 4: Me and my brother when we were.
Speaker 1: Kids we were chasing each other.
Speaker 8: AND i was going into protective.
Speaker 4: MODE i turned, AROUND i lifted.
Speaker 9: My knee up AND i need him in the. Junk oh, no and.
Speaker 4: He sucker punched me right in the.
Speaker 9: Face oh what a.
Speaker 1: Little jerk his natural reaction, Though like you, Know i'm not a. THROAT a throat karate chop is the furthest you can go with a.
Speaker 3: Sister, Okay i've had it where my sisters some terrible things. Me you can only do a.
Speaker 1: Whap to the. Throat that's, it, okay got nothing about the. Throat so he crossed The Thanksgiving, AH i didn't even go To.
Speaker 3: Dennis oh my, Gosh thanksgiving for a.
Speaker 2: While brutal you, guys do you still like your brother or has he always been? Sketch he's, okay, Okay, hello which category do you fall?
Speaker 1: INTO i was at a drive through At?
Speaker 9: Starbucks all, right tell.
Speaker 3: Us the sketchiest thing that, happened or the most memorable thing you've, had or worst, customer whatever it may, be that's you.
Speaker 9: THING i, Think, well maybe the best STORY i have is for the most Memorable, yeah, OKAY i mean people like bring their pets through the drive through all the. Time JUST i mean like the, briefs love seeing all the.
Speaker 1: Pets, yeah but most LIKE i think.
Speaker 7: A week, AGO i had a girl bring a chicken through the dregs the most.
Speaker 1: Random did they get a pop? Cup the chicken chicken?
Speaker 2: CUTS i did?
Speaker 1: GIVE i did. Give it's like some of the dried strawberries that we.
Speaker 4: Have.
Speaker 3: Yeah, NOW i just want to do a thing WHERE i bring the weirdest animal drive To.
Speaker 1: Starbucks, donkey that's. Awesome thank you for calling and for your work you do keeping us all. Caffeinated, yeah of, Course katie W.
Speaker 2: B guess what just beloon jelly. Roll i'm gonna be in town. Tomorrow. Uh posty hasn't texted me back, yet which is.
Speaker 3: Weird, yeah usually it was on top of, that but MAYBE i don't. Know the split up and like having to manage being a single dad and.
Speaker 1: Stuff really has a new. Girlfriend i'm wondering If she's, like not about our.
Speaker 3: Friendship you, know she blocked. You she was, like oh my, god this girl.
Speaker 1: So, annoying.
Speaker 2: Threatened we don't even hook up. Anymore so it's, like, yeah nothing to be worried about. Anyway we'll have your, keyword your chance to Win Post malone And Jelly roll tickets coming up at about four. Minutes your keyword for Post malone And Jelly roll on one on one point, three. Katiewb we are foulling and. Cult you're gonna record this keyword in the iHeartRadio. App you'll see a record button because you listen to. Us, hi thank you so much for doing.
Speaker 9: That.
Speaker 1: Bank that is your. Keyword you say bank and you are intered.
Speaker 2: To when this is the final day we're doing, This, okay and then tomorrow we'll announce OUR vip winner because they're in town.
Speaker 1: Tomorrow. Crazy it's being. Crazy oh my, God so is that? Music? Now i'm gonna give you three. Words, okay you only get three, words and you have to guess which Movie i'm talking.
Speaker 2: ABOUT i feel like we're pretty in. TUNE i think SO i can read your mind.
Speaker 1: Already let's do it.
Speaker 3: Together, no not doing. That Cloudy love high, school cloudy love high. School now why WHEN i say cloudy it's? Important obviously that is what's throwing, me the, cloudy cloudy love love high.
Speaker 1: School when you first are you talking About? Twilight? Yeah so? Good, okay moving?
Speaker 3: On, Irish, Irish, Louisiana louisa, music.
Speaker 1: Sinners yeah you. Go you haven't even seen that movie. Yet those are the only three words you know about that.
Speaker 2: Movie Pink Dog, college legally, Blonde oh my, god, OKAY i, KNOW i am so.
Speaker 3: Good drum, set bunk, Beds, catalina stat, brothers, rowboat, kisses, Tears oh my?
Speaker 1: God how fast can we? Go dog fight mission? Danger?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: No think about? It? Fight dog fight mission Mission.
Speaker 2: Danger you can't tell this it's a real movie or a cartoon movie in your?
Speaker 1: Head, now dog fight doesn't have to mean like dogs. FIGHTING i don't know what that. Means, then dog fight? Mission what IF i said? Mock?
Speaker 9: Who?
Speaker 4: Mock?
Speaker 1: Bird mock mustard bird?
Speaker 3: Mustach, okay so so far we have dog fight mission, danger, mustache mock.
Speaker 10: Have no?
Speaker 1: Idea top? Gun, yes.
Speaker 8: There you.
Speaker 1: Go why would you ever say? Dogfight look at dog? Fight that's what aeroplanes do when they're up in the air to each. Other they call it a dog Seven. Earth WOULD i ever know? That why would.
Speaker 2: You say aviator or like hot hot boys?
Speaker 1: PLANES i would have known.
Speaker 9: It it's.
Speaker 1: FUNNY i was gonna do shirtless, football beach football would have thrown me.
Speaker 11: Up maybe NOT i Not that scene was a good. One, yeah all, right, Cool, well this has been. Fun this has been brought to you by, Me, Cold katieubb one. Dollars let's try to do it in ten, Minutes salon And.
Speaker 2: On ONE o one on one point THREE katiewb With fallon And, cold we're gonna get you one thousand dollars all things to two.
Speaker 1: MINUTE a junk, trunk junk.
Speaker 2: Truck my, goodness mixed up my words, Here so your keyword is.
Speaker 1: Bank go TO ktiwb dot com and enter.
Speaker 2: THAT i would finsured that a little amount to soft washing my.
Speaker 1: Roof what about you? Cult that sounds? Fine, Okay today's trending With fellon and Colt.
Speaker 10: On one on one k W.
Speaker 1: I don't know IF i talked about it on the show or.
Speaker 2: Not my step son got one of those like bricks you put on your phone to stop you from being on. It basically, okay have you seen? Those, No it like it's like to keep you from scrolling your. Mind it's kind of like locks you out of using your.
Speaker 1: Phone that's pretty.
Speaker 2: Sweet because he, knew like he's scrolling TikTok or various.
Speaker 1: Things he never. Posts he just like lurks like.
Speaker 2: A lot of us, do, right and he's, like oh my, GOSH i just like lost an hour of my.
Speaker 1: Life this is.
Speaker 2: Terrible, well a new thing TikTok is doing if kids are scrolling past TEN pm is they're going to prompt them to. Meditate, okay it's a new, Feature and if your kid's on at your, tin they're going to see an alert and they're for you feed that offers, GUY i did meditation to help them fall. Asleep then if they keep, scrolling they'll get hit with a second prompt that fills the whole.
Speaker 1: Screen their parent.
Speaker 2: Company says they test the future with a handful of teenagers this year and only two percent turned the feature. Off it's in response to public pressure and claims that TikTok is melting our children's. Brains they're making it available for adults, too but anyone under eighteen will have it turned on by.
Speaker 1: DEFAULT i, mean it's the least they could.
Speaker 4: Do.
Speaker 3: Honestly, YEAH i mean, Whatever, yeah WELL i keep doing, it so why should get, that you, SEE i JUST i would agree with.
Speaker 1: That well the.
Speaker 2: Good the problem with me IS i need it after a certain amount of. Time i'm not up at ten, pm so that's not affecting. Me i'm just like mindlessly scrolling at other TIMES i need it to be, like, seriously you have a, family what are you?
Speaker 1: DOING i needed to write that to me family.
Speaker 4: The.
Speaker 1: Family stop. Girl, also, uh hold on someone else for, you little. Boy do you know what the average age is of marriage these?
Speaker 9: Days?
Speaker 1: No well ever gonna tell, you so you'll never know.
Speaker 3: ANYWAY i bought, OKAY i was, married BUT i was like twenty. Five twenty, five you're about the right, age, Really. Yeah so they did a little survey with eighteen different. Countries the ideal age for, marriage they, say is just under twenty six years. Old things like, culture, religion, economics and involving views on independence play a huge.
Speaker 2: Role NOW i think that that's a little young for THE. US I i don't mean like you shouldn't if you found your, partner go, ahead like it's like working out wonderfully for you and your, Wife. Jen but they have other countries that have like basically pulled down the average because it says countries In asia leaned toward a younger, age like twenty, one whereas in THE us the ideal age is around twenty six and a.
Speaker 1: Half, yeah it seems, like and Then Latin.
Speaker 2: America was closer to, thirty So asia pulled down the like average to a lower.
Speaker 3: NUMBER a lot of my friends, ALWAYS i feel like it's like, thirty like, thirties thirty thirties.
Speaker 1: EXACTLY i agree with.
Speaker 2: You thirty thirty one feels like a really common age to get. Married so they say an average in THE us thirty point two for, men twenty eight point six is the. Age and that is you're turning and come back with your keyword at three thirty five to, One post will one And.
Speaker 1: Jelly rell tickets fellon and on one on.
Speaker 2: Again right now up to eighty four percent off of laser hair removal one eight hundred be.
Speaker 1: Ideal tell them fallon And colt sent.
Speaker 2: You your keyword For Post malone And jelly reyled tickets is. Post you can record yourself right now saying post in the iheartradiop you hit the record, Buttons, Boom you're into your.
Speaker 1: One people are, like how do we? Know if we, win we will call.
Speaker 2: You so record yourself now saying post to win ON Katiewb This World man one on one point THREE katiewb With fallon And. Colt it's your after school pop. Quiz you can call now to play to win fun prizes at six five one nine eight nine KTW. B today you're playing for a pair of putt putt passes to Play rock Of, ages Black, Light Many, golf That mall Of.
Speaker 1: America i've. DONE i did. That, OH i don't. KNOW i want to say a couple of years. Ago it was really.
Speaker 2: Fun they have a couple of pup pup places over, there but that one specifically for.
Speaker 1: That, one you call. On you answer a few trivia.
Speaker 2: Questions if you get the most, correct you win again at six' five one nine eight nine k d. Wub okay also coming up if you want to start like thinking about this a, little bit right after, four o'clock we're going to talk to you if you've worked in the customer service industry about your worst. Customer experiences all the stories on exitday.
Speaker 1: Car, freeze hi now they.
Speaker 9: Hang.
Speaker 1: Up hi what's?
Speaker 2: Your? Name reagan hold on, One? Second hi what's?
Speaker 9: Your?
Speaker 2: Name monica Monica and reagan are. Playing today i'm gonna ask you. Some trivia if you know, the answer chime in with your name, to answer and whoever gets the most. Correct wins are? You ready question? Number one who directed The Movie?
Speaker 1: Pulp? Fiction, Monica, yeah monicato, that's.
Speaker 2: Right boom question, number two how many Reindeer does?
Speaker 1: Santa? Have yes monica? Not, twelve reagan do you have?
Speaker 9: An?
Speaker 1: Answer? Nine eight as it, TURNS out i. DIDN'T know i know? Their names question? Number three What is california's? State? Animal, Monica Yes. Monica bear i'm gonna give it.
Speaker 2: To You it's California. Grizzly, Bear, yes, monica congratulations you've got. The, passes regan thanks. For playing we do it, every afternoon so you can try again tomorrow if. You Want, but monica you're going to play a little put putt Over at Mall. Of america we're gonna come Back. With, issto really.
Speaker 1: It's about Time. For histo when it's falin. And cold, all right let's talk about peeing.
Speaker 2: In space so a lot of people think that women couldn't go into space for song because they lacked the technology for them to pee.
Speaker 1: In, space, whoa, whoa whoa.
Speaker 2: Whoa, woa, okay okay so let's rewind a little bit and go through the history of going potty.
Speaker 1: In, space yeah this.
Speaker 3: Is.
Speaker 2: Interesting okay So When alan shepherd became The first american man to go, into space it was supposed to just be like a fifteen. Minute mission so there was like no plan to even pee, at, all okay because it was like broken hold up for. Fifteen, minutes, yeah yeah but of course there was like a, delay obviously and, he's like oh, MY god i got a piece, of BACK like i have, to pee have a piece Of bad and finally they gave him permission to like pee.
Speaker 1: His, pants okay so he peed, A chance so you need permission, for, That right, well yeah.
Speaker 2: Because well because it was Their person i'm going to, space cult, so yeah like anything had to be like he wanted to make sure he would live, through, THIS right i. Got it so later they solved the problem by developing, a sheath and it looked like a.
Speaker 1: Little balloon you'd put over, your, Junk right so it looked.
Speaker 9: Like.
Speaker 2: Protection yeah but the problem is it came, in, small medium, and large and men were being men and they all, were, Like yeah i'm gonna need. A, large spoiler they.
Speaker 1: Did not they did not.
Speaker 3: Want large but imagine going to hr and you Gotta sew, sally, like yeah do you have?
Speaker 1: Any? Small, Extra yeah so.
Speaker 2: They even changed it to, extra large immense. And unbelievable this is not. A joke they did tape a bag to their, backside though to. Collect that now here's the problem. They did they didn't plan this out, very well and they were collecting it in like a, weird way and then everything was smelling.
Speaker 1: Really horrible so, they're like we got to figure out. Something. Else okay at, one point was anybody else and like is it? Worth, it well it gets like actually really sad.
Speaker 2: And dangerous how they got to the point of figuring out what they needed to do so they would kind of be able to maybe release it into space at. One point, in Fact buzz aldrin was maybe the second man on, the moon but he was the first to actually. Pee there oh, My god buzz would he was well because they were they had they have these little bags that would collect it in Their, suit okay this is actually. Really Sad during apoll, of thirteen remember there was one of, The Guys, fred hazing. Got sick the reasoning got sick is because they couldn't use the regular vent because it.
Speaker 1: Needed to be heated up to keep the pee.
Speaker 2: From freezing so when, he peed it like basically was on him for hours and he GOT a uti and a kidney. Infect s, Oh no so a, DECADE later nasa decides to send women into space and, they're, LIKE oh i got to figure. Something out so they basically literally created like, a diaper so the whole time they could have literally had like. A.
Speaker 3: Diaper initially when you started out, WITH this i, was like why w don't you just wrap a dipcent with the?
Speaker 1: Float up it would.
Speaker 2: Still be like this, is RIDICULOUS it's i, don't know and so women could have gone the. Whole time, everyone's, like oh that's why women could't because they coudn't figure ou how, to peek because they couldn't like just urinate and like they couldn't take their suit off.
Speaker 1: Like, guys no it was never.
Speaker 3: About, that instead they just had to literally do LIKE a i want to brag about.
Speaker 1: My size that started the.
Speaker 2: Whole story the fact that they, had, small, medium LARGE every i.
Speaker 1: Like large no. They didn't so when you're telling me buzz was the first to go, on space? Was he he didn't just pull it out and, like, no okay not like an in.
Speaker 2: His backyard it's, just like so he actually had space, SUIT on. I, believe yeah he released it into his little sheath and then. Released that, Got, understanding yeah did He litter you just threw it on. The moon there's a lot of littering that goes on in, space really not just a.
Speaker 1: Stroying planet, my god we're getting. Them all we're getting them all one by one if. We, can yeah that.
Speaker 2: Was my quickest version of telling, that story because there's a lot more to it and.
Speaker 1: History really.
Speaker 2: One on one point three Katiewb with Fallon. And cult you want to hear about your worst. Customer, experience please.
Speaker 1: This is not where YOU'RE like i had worse. Customer.
Speaker 2: Service, no no you worked at a place and a customer.
Speaker 1: Was wild got.
Speaker 2: His text someone threw a subway sandwich at the door of THE restaurant i worked at because the, restaurant CLOSED and i guess they were mad they couldn't come in how to clean.
Speaker 4: That up.
Speaker 2: It sucked let us does not sweep well or easy. On concrete oh and.
Speaker 1: Especially when you're trying to just. To leave it's the end of. The ship so we want to.
Speaker 2: Hear yours we're going to get into when we come back ON. Kd, wb okay cool one on one point three k D. W b i we made a joke, last week a list Of jobs i'd be. Terrible out one was just me working in. CUSTOMER service i think working with customers in general would be difficult for me to maintain.
Speaker 1: A chill i'm a.
Speaker 2: Fiery person so we want to hear, your stories your worst. Customer experience here are some texts. WE got i used to work in, a pharmacy and let me tell you THE stories. I have i've been called every name in the book. FROM customers i think working in, a pharmacy people are uh not not feeling their best pull up for.
Speaker 3: Some reason you have a two hour lunch and then they, got away and then and then you get there and that they're all.
Speaker 2: All this one had a customer cust me out on my second DAY because i wasn't aware Of the thursday.
Speaker 1: Meal DEAL apparently i was, a.
Speaker 2: Blinking stupid idiot had no business.
Speaker 1: Being there day two you don't Know about thursday.
Speaker 3: Mail, deal okay To be perry does feel like something you would Know about day.
Speaker 1: Two, down okay let's SEE if i can read.
Speaker 2: This one THE show i had a lot of horrible customer interactions if if you, have them by, the way you can call six five one nine EIGHT nine katwb or you can text in five three nine TWO one. Ktwb one this one says the worst was when a guy came to the counter and asked for a large quantity. MEAL dinner, i, said oh we don't, have that and, he, goes yeah, YOU do i get it all. The TIME when, i, said, oh really what did they? Charge you he said they do not they, he said do not make me come back there and make a full out. Of, you okay then tells me to look in the book that's on. The, counter well that book wasn't the. Right book the next day he comes in and asks me for the same thing, and goes, Remember me, he said OF course, I do and then he argued about it again and then he started screaming like a.
Speaker 1: Two or three year old at me.
Speaker 2: And left so he just made up this meal every single day to this person kind of.
Speaker 1: Start screaming kind of a cool move to.
Speaker 2: Be, honest no, it's not, it's gaslighting an. It's extreme tell us about your horrible. CUSTSER experience i.
Speaker 10: Was Working At. Red lobster mother and. THREE others i believe it might have been her kids or, you know they're. Pretty younger the lady. Was older they ordered one entree and one. Endless shrimp you can't share, endless, shrimp yeah of. Course, not yeah we told her that and she was very not happy. About that my manager ended up letting her share, it anyways just because the whole situation. Was awkward but the other three people that were worth there refused to eat after, that happened and they got up and left after an hour. Sitting there they didn't pay.
Speaker 2: For anything, oh, either dude if everyone could share an, endless shrimp then huge families would come in and.
Speaker 1: Order one that, is, crazy.
Speaker 10: Yes and it's just, you know my manager was pretty cool. About it he took it off. THE bill i didn't have to pay. For it oh that's.
Speaker 2: GOOD because i KNOW that i can really screw a server over to if people stiff you on.
Speaker 10: The, BILL yeah i felt really bad for the three others that was with her because the lady like made a big SCENE and i totally understood why they didn't want. To, eat, nope yep it was really it was uncomfortable. FOR everybody i.
Speaker 1: Hate that i'm sure you have a lot of stories. To tell, oh, yeah well thanks for calling it and. Sharing one.
Speaker 2: You too you can share your six five one nine eight NINE Kd wb your worst, customer stories says oh one on one point THREE kd Wb with Fallon and colt and your horrible. Customer stories this ONE said i had a customer charge five separate Transactions At taco bell and received four, overtrapped fees called me every name of, the BOOK saying i stole. HIS money i responded by saying the lesson to be learned is to have the money when, buying food or do one transaction receive. One fee he threw his statement at me and. Walked out.
Speaker 1: MAKES sense i.
Speaker 2: Had a customer come in that was planning on just paying for a. FOUNTAIN pop i had noticed he put a bag of chips in, his JACKET so i was ringing. HIM up, i asked would you like to pay for the chips in your jacket, as well and needs to say he didn't take. That well so, he, SAID well I guess i won't pay for my fountain, pop either and threw the pop. At me farmer got, him though since there's police officers in our.
Speaker 1: Parking. Lot perfect what's your horrible? Customer? STORY so i worked.
Speaker 7: At McDonald when i was, a teenager and, you know working behind the counter checking. People out, you know you don't make, the food you take. The order like this guy his, order right, you KNOW like i, made sure came, back in whipped the cheeseburger at, my face, was like don't you know what?
Speaker 8: That's like what you're doing, back there and screamed. At me i'm, LIKE fifteen i don't even know what to do And wild the guy whipped it at my face and just yelled at me and, stormed OUT and i was like, stint, there like, oh yeah.
Speaker 3: THAT'S crazy i would assue. THAT guy i would, HAVE liked i, don't know call. The police, been, like dude that's aggravated assault, right.
Speaker 1: There asolutely thanks, For, sharing hi what's your horrible? Customer?
Speaker 4: EXPERIENCE so i spent five years in management at everybody's favorite burrito and. Bowl place yep, Uh Yo guatcha's extra and stuff. Like THAT and i think the absolute Worst customers i've. EVER had i worked out a lot of, different LOCATIONS but i was in a in a town that people the work. Cake eaters ah yeah. Yeah YEAH and i, had THIS like i was. A manager i had this little like sixteen year old white girl working salso it was their first week and we ran out of shredded lettence and this night well to do middle aged white guy screaming, at her why don't you Go? To walmart it's right, over there just? Get more? Let it like the store HAS no i threw him out of.
Speaker 1: The store how old? Was? He so was He like boomer Though like. Boomer territory this was this is a guy in like his.
Speaker 4: Early, fifties yeah.
Speaker 3: Okay yeah for, some reason boomers think you can just. Do that, they're like they don't think that there's like a protocol or like a company thing or like. A guideline they think you could just go To Like sam's club or something and.
Speaker 1: Get lettuce that's like not how.
Speaker 4: It works you guys have seen the commercial we do everything fresh, every, day right to open. That store people just had. No concept years of working at that restaurant in, different locations people had, no concept and they scream at the.
Speaker 1: Wrong, people yeah exactly like yelling at a fifteen year old girl trying to Make some. Salsa's Wild the saturday night shift is never the people who place the truck Orders for.
Speaker 4: Friday morning That's all. I'm saying.
Speaker 3: What can? We do there's gotta be like something we, could do like squirt guns. Or something if you're acting out, of line we could just whip out a squirt gun.
Speaker 1: And just so do you do it for a cat when they're? Being naughty lot? Of human like water balloon something with water.
Speaker 4: You guys, on top. Good mavericks she rings the bell and they throw. Them out every restaurant needs one.
Speaker 3: Of, those, yeaheah dude if you get on a line immediately you're doing a nice bucket challenge.
Speaker 1: One one on one point THREE kd wb did.
Speaker 2: He trial is pretty much the, top STORY although i will throw one In justin Bieber and haley scene at a Game in canada together looking a.
Speaker 1: Little cozy he still looked A.
Speaker 2: Little uh he's just the styles just different than Mine and haley's you KNOW what, i mean we, just. Popping Dude but, I'M like i feel like they're trying to be seen together because there are so many rumors swirling. About them they look, really happy and the, thing is at the end of, THE day i really genuinely Just Hope justin bieber.
Speaker 1: Is okay it would have to be, spooky though if you're a player playoff games and there.
Speaker 3: He's like on, their bench based like right by, their bench right. Behind IT now nba stars there used to used people coming out to their games playing sitting like horse. Side stuff but, like hockey, you know it doesn't get as, much, Love RIGHT so i had to Be Spooky justin.
Speaker 2: Bieber, right well, they, lost well, they lost And then drake had made a huge bet on the game and He Blamed, justin bieber saying he's in a bad, luck charm which is kind. Of funny BUT as i, WAS saying i just hope that he, is OKAY because i feel like there are a lot Of Early britney spears. Vibes, happening yeah and so much happens to these celebrities when they start out. Really young and so he did make a public statement saying he was never part of Anything, with DIDDY but i think they have to because his name kept getting connected.
Speaker 3: To, it yeah it's like it's he's having fun on, Social media like how?
Speaker 1: Much fun that's, that's?
Speaker 2: Question right and also who is he surrounding, himself with because in, the past when he started surrounding himself with, sketchy people he started showing, sketchy behavior and so anyway with us just, hang oh he'd be, So bored they're. So lame we'd, be like, come on we. Have, kids.
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Why not did? He trial they released.
Speaker 2: More things they've released hotel room photos from. The arrest of course in the photos you'll see what do you think if with hearing just the few things you've heard for About the, diddy trial what are a couple of items you immediately assen will be in the? Hotel room, baby absolutely, baby oil oil and more, baby.
Speaker 1: Oil cash in. A camera probably probably a lot of stuff hanging. Out THERE and I.
Speaker 2: BELIEVE cassie i don't Know if cassie has to go back at all or she's, Done DONE and i hope she's done done because that was a hard week for her to go through.
Speaker 3: All that now for her, husband too and like, her family he was he was like a real. One though he, was, like Hey like i'm getting a lot of Hate because i'm.
Speaker 1: With her i'm a ride.
Speaker 2: Or, Die yeah and he and they showed a lot of he showed so much support. For her so many people are showing Support and i'm really honestly, through this there's been a lot of people sharing more, and MORE and i think it's so important to share information and resources for domestic violence and to see that it's not an easy situation just to Like say i'm gonna leave because people judge the women in, these situations which is and, some men which is absolutely insane because you if you haven't been in, that position and THANK god i. Have not but there are so many great organizations that you could look into to.
Speaker 1: Help support or to learn more.
Speaker 2: About it and AND so i think it's been really educational for a lot of people to Understand what cassie was.
Speaker 1: Going through and.
Speaker 3: Also she was like kind of stuck to his, money too like he was trying to control her with his money, because.
Speaker 2: Absolutely well that's what a lot of. People do there's there's a financial financial, Power there there's there are endless forms and versions.
Speaker 1: Of This.
Speaker 2: Tommy lee is, single now so, everyone's like oh, my Gosh are tommy And and pamela gonna get?
Speaker 1: Back together, she's, like no.
Speaker 2: Absolutely not but the reason why is because in her documentary a couple of, years ago she said like he's the love of, her life which by, the way was probably weird for his like wife at the time. To hear but they have, split now so great love to. Hear it don't KNOW if. I Care, post malone, he said this is what's my baby mama is playing dirty in our. Custody war so he called bs on his, baby mama who Wants An la county judge to hear their, custody case claiming the matter properly Belongs, in utah where he's raising. The child he had filed for Custody, in utah, which was by, the way a smart financial move because to Do in la would have been a very financially bad move.
Speaker 1: For him so he beat her to.
Speaker 2: The punch but, she's like, uh no four, days later she's trying to FILE in la to get. More MONEY and i can see both sides of that, probably problem but that is your pop Culture min it brought to You By ovo lasik And linz on KDE. W, b yeah.
Speaker 3: Let's get to your keyword. Right now Absolutely post malone And. Jelly, roll well we were just talking About. Post malona there. You go your keyword.
Speaker 2: Is circles you can record yourself In the iHeartRadio app and say circles for your chance to win those tickets one on one point THREE kd Wb with Fallon. And cult it's been a little over six months AGO and i had to send a couple of emails else trying to get this woman back on. THE phone a lot of the time we'll have people call our show and they'll talk to us about.
Speaker 1: Something and, we're like oh, my god let us know. What, happens.
Speaker 2: Yeah spoiler no one ever lets us know. What happened nobody but this woman had said she. Was here i'll play the clip to refresh your memory about what her plan was with. Her husband and over the course of, Six, months laura what's?
Speaker 9: GOING on i DECIDED that i am not going to initiate anything romantic with my husband for, six months like, no sex, no dates. No anything and if he, doesn't notice if he doesn't initiate anything in those, six Months then i'm filing. For DIVORCE.
Speaker 1: And I actually I remember i posted.
Speaker 2: THIS video i think it's Happened, in october so it's been a little over six months posted.
Speaker 1: This VIDEO and i remember a bunch of men, rock went, you know men are, own.
Speaker 2: Status spot like this is a, ridiculous way and a.
Speaker 1: Lot of people did.
Speaker 2: Agree that they thought it, was like why wouldn't you have the. CONVERSATION her i believe she had, Said like i've tried to have.
Speaker 1: This conversation i'm sick. Of, it yeah it's like, the straw the.
Speaker 2: Last STRAW so i kept asking her for a follow up and she, wasn't RESPONDING so i, gave up and then she finally did.
Speaker 1: Send one so maybe she.
Speaker 2: Hadn't actually pulled the trigger at exactly the six, month mark and her email. Is passionate, She, said, HEY basically I said i was going to leave him if he didn't do. This right, divorce done period and six months, were UP and. I.
Speaker 1: Left period he.
Speaker 2: DID nothing i mean, literally nothing not, a dinner not, a compliment and not a single attempt to. Touch me that wasn't him reaching past me for. The remote it was like living with a ghost who still somehow managed to leave crumbs on.
Speaker 1: THE counter i, was like thank, SHE said, I waited.
Speaker 2: I communicated i even got hopeful for like two minutes when asked if we needed Anything. From, costco spoiler. We didn't he just wanted to. Go alone it was like He thought i'd never actually. Follow THROUGH so. I did i moved out two, weeks ago TOLD him i was done begging to. BE noticed i wanted a partner and not a passive Roommate With wi. Fi privileges, SHE said i, FEEL free i. FEEL lighter i bought, NEW sheets i started going. TO plots i had a library card and. Adult stuff and, she SAID do i miss the idea OF who?
Speaker 1: I thought?
Speaker 4: He?
Speaker 1: Could, be SURE but i don't miss the reality of being ignored in my. OWN marriage i.
Speaker 2: Just wanted to close the loops since you guys keep. Emailing me but basically you guys were also part of. THE moment i finally said it. Out loud turns out giving yourself a deadline is. Pretty powerful, She said, i'm divorced, not dead and definitely not. Invisible anymore it's, a dang you, go girl? You, GO yeah, I mean i think it's still. Pretty fresh she's probably that was like just a few weeks ago. Or something she probably still got that. ADRENALINE going i don't, think.
Speaker 9: So but.
Speaker 1: It takes a lot of courage to make.
Speaker 2: THAT decision i think she made up her mind when she said she was giving him six.
Speaker 3: Months though well we all know that one person who always complains about it could be any situation LIKE like i hate, My job i'm, gonna leave and then they just.
Speaker 1: Never do so good for her for.
Speaker 2: Doing it, you know if it makes, her happier and maybe honestly it makes him, happier too, THEN yeah i, don't know but it was nice to actually for once get a follow up ON something i still am holding out for the girl who hired a witch to put a lust fell on her rest and He started textinger that he's. Missing her, so anyway fingers crossed me hear back from. Her too, if not that's gonna be one of my one one that got away. Situations definitely but that is, your update and maybe this will help you set some deadlines in. Your LIVES Katiew b JANE one o one, Point three KATIE. W B it's Fallin and colt just play a little Post malone so it feels like we should probably give away, some, Tickets right oh you?
Speaker 1: THINK so i. Think? So hello what is?
Speaker 9: Your? Day?
Speaker 1: Laura? Hi laura how? Are you This is Fallin and cult Over. At katie shut, your mouth don't tell us what. To do how are?
Speaker 9: You?
Speaker 1: Today really oh? My gosh?
Speaker 4: Every, day well.
Speaker 1: We were just calling to see. What's up we'll, talk later, All right SHE'S like i could CHANGE who i listened to.
Speaker 2: Every, Afternoon, hey laura we we know you've been working hard trying to Win Some Jelly Roll post, malone tickets so we thought we'd go ahead and give you.
Speaker 8: A pair shut up front door.
Speaker 1: As congratulation.
Speaker 10: I'm. So excited we're.
Speaker 1: So excited you are you? At work do you just have like a crowd following you around every time?
Speaker 9: YOU win a crowd following?
Speaker 1: Me around as, You, should laura as?
Speaker 2: You.
Speaker 1: Should laura where do?
Speaker 9: YOU live i Live In savage?
Speaker 2: Oh, girl okay so you have like an out and? Everything ready this is going down?
Speaker 1: Tomorrow? Night? Right oh it is going?
Speaker 3: Down, Amazing, Okay, well laura you're also going to be in the running FOR the, vip package so you'll get another call if you.
Speaker 1: Win that, if not you still. Have, tickets, okay, yeah, Yeah congratulations thank you.
Speaker 5: For.
Speaker 1: Listening laura it's one one point THREE. Kd wb We are Fallon.
Speaker 2: And colt we're gonna get you your next keyword chance To Win post Malone And jelly roll tickets.
Speaker 1: Coming up in about seven MINUTES. On kdwb you want to get THE one k word play? Right, now sure let's.
Speaker 2: Do it if you would like your chance to win one, thousand pennies you can call right now to play THE one k word play, six, five one nine EIGHT. Nine kdwb let's get you in to See post Malone And. Jelly roll we Only have COLT. N i we only have two. Keywords left that Is, It. Saturday kayla we'll have, some tonight but we only have two leftists the last day we're. Doing this your chance to go see them when they're in town. Tomorrow night so your keyword. Is malone just record yourself In the iHeartRadio app right now saying malone and you are intered when we call you if. You win by, the way just in case you're wondering what the deal is, all right time for THE one? K, wordplay hi what's?
Speaker 1: Your?
Speaker 4: Name?
Speaker 9: Nicole nicole how. Are you, i'm good, Excellent.
Speaker 2: News nicole we are doing THE one k, word place so you have a chance to win one thousand pennies.
Speaker 1: Right now you get.
Speaker 2: To choose do you want to try to win the Money with colt as your partner or with me as?
Speaker 1: Your partner here. We go colt is going to leave.
Speaker 2: THE room i am going to give you, your words, All right are?
Speaker 1: YOU ready? I am? All right here. We go your first word is, ear infections.
Speaker 2: All right your second word is, pony ride your third Word is, crayola crayon and.
Speaker 1: Your final word. IS job i know somebodys, are, hard, Yeah, application okay that's a. Good one, all right let's call cold in? Here cold? All right what have?
Speaker 4: We got?
Speaker 2: All right i'm gonna start with the ONE that i think was the easiest. For, her okay, All right?
Speaker 3: Crayola crayola oh WHY do i want to? Say experience but let me see?
Speaker 1: Those? Eyes foul what?
Speaker 10: You got?
Speaker 1: No? Crayon? Yes? Oh? Nice? OH man i, was like if that one's gonna trip.
Speaker 3: You up that might be.
Speaker 7: About it that.
Speaker 4: Might be.
Speaker 10: We'll see.
Speaker 1: All right your next word is ear.
Speaker 3: Ear, listening ear and shoulder's needs into now ear isn't even in.
Speaker 1: That, ring nope that was a.
Speaker 9: Good. One parent you might be, ear infection.
Speaker 1: Ear, infection, Oh, Infection yes i've had. Those before it's your next word is tony, ribe yep and your last word is. Job fair, No, application yeah fifty fifty percent of Them, right todayang we were like on the same track. With application, but whatever, all.
Speaker 2: Right It, was nicole thank you. For trying have a. Great afternoon.
Speaker 1: It's a sweaty. These weeks and he beat. HIS vomital.
Speaker 3: I was a, peak fat peak. Fatness yesterday let me just tell YOU what i have for. My, BIRTHDAY okay i, WAKE up i smell something cinnamon or fallon.
Speaker 1: And cold This is katie W b, Oh sorry i'm already thinking about. The food give me.
Speaker 2: To cinnamon as soon as you. Wake up lait, cinnamon.
Speaker 1: Rolls cinnamon french. Toast girl best way to start.
Speaker 3: THE day i, go downstairs smash four, of them four slices Of cinnamon french shows.
Speaker 1: Full slices are trying, all okay triangles, out, Here slices dude with your wife just like sweating over, the stove going to keep up with. Your, demand yes she was so then it's nice that she had that going for you to wake.
Speaker 3: You, up yeah, you know it's. MID morning i had a little Thing at chipotle. That weekend for, some reason they gave me like a giant bucket Full of.
Speaker 1: Halloween candy don't, know WHY but i definitely had AT least i Have old halloween around four.
Speaker 3: Or five reeses, peanut butter like not the mini, mini Cups so i'm talking about.
Speaker 1: Like full on and where the she. Put pumpkins they were and they were. Really good actually they. Weren't pumpkins they with. The ghosts, but okay here's, my apologies. My bed We move we. Move on this is.
Speaker 3: ELEVEN am i have a charcoterie board full of meats. And, cheeses okay.
Speaker 1: That's GREAT one.
Speaker 2: Pm comes i'm glad you're finally getting. Some protein by, the way at, this point you've only had sugar those.
Speaker 3: FOREIGN carbs i have, chicken tendies but only that's. Not Enough so i'm gonna put chicken tendies on a burger bun and then put some cheese on top. Of that might as well throw In some montarella sticks because for, some reason those are on the flight.
Speaker 1: At home or at. A restaurant this. IS out.
Speaker 4: I. Don't.
Speaker 3: KNOW no i, was, LIKE dude i. WAS microwave i don't even wait. For, it eh you microwave.
Speaker 1: Montrel sticks that's.
Speaker 2: So disgusting you were that hungry two hours later that you couldn't even like properly.
Speaker 1: Bake anything this isn't. About hunger. You're right this, is disgusting is what. It, Is, okay so How many MANZI sticks? I?
Speaker 3: Had okay they were, regular size THEY weren't i? HAD seven i? Had seven oh. My gosh so three o'clock. Rolls around, i'm, like dude you KNOW what i? SHOULD have i should have some chips. And, salsa wow.
Speaker 1: You're really on every two hour? Schedule, yesterday okay you're like. An infant my wife. Starts, cooking wait would you have a three chips?
Speaker 9: And?
Speaker 3: Salsag? Oh okay then five o'clock. Rolls around my wife. Starts COOKING but i, can't, wait OBVIOUSLY so i.
Speaker 1: TOOK it i took a.
Speaker 3: STEP back i did SOME healthy i had probably two pounds.
Speaker 1: Of pineapple it.
Speaker 2: Is a pineappson, right now and they are. Fire good it's.
Speaker 1: So good good. For you then, for dinner.
Speaker 2: That's good for inflation and stuff in your body and help helps you.
Speaker 3: Go, POTTY yes i had chicken.
Speaker 1: Pasto, sandwiches right were chicken? On them chicken? On them?
Speaker 2: This time were you made a full complained on our radio so that your wife said you weren chicken pasto sandwiches and there were.
Speaker 3: No chicken it was just tomato and. Mozzarella chicken so have. The dinner have two of those for dinner with sweet. Potato, fries right that sounds. So, good, now kids there's a lot of food at. This, point yeah the kids go.
Speaker 1: To bed I'M. WATCHING tv, I wait i go to. The, fridge whatever another? Chicken? Pasta wait did you have any? Birthday?
Speaker 3: Cake well, oh yeah, oh dude forgot. About, that yes. After lunch HOW could i forget? AFTER lunch i?
Speaker 1: Have winding you forgot meals in between your two.
Speaker 3: HOUR increments i had like a half. A cake you Know Those trader, joe's cakes like the.
Speaker 1: Vanilla beans those, Are tiny those. ARE tiny i call those on one cake is one serving in. MY life i well had two.
Speaker 3: Of them so THAT'S what i, had yesterday got.
Speaker 1: With fellan and cold on one On one KATIE. W, b hey this is.
Speaker 2: Good news TikTok is trying to do a little something to maybe not completely rot. CHILDREN'S brains i mean only after ten pm though they kept getting all these like just hate messages constantly, being, like dude you're melting our. Children's brain, so now if your kid is scrolling after, ten pm if they're, under eighteen they're going to get a little pop up and, it's prompt and it's going to be in THE four u feed that offers guided meditation to help them. Fall asleep then if they keep scrolling, past that they're going to get hit with the second prompt that fills the. Whole screen and their parent company that they've tested it with a handful of teenagers and only two percent turns that, feature off so others are actually using it and hopefully getting.
Speaker 3: SOME sleep i thought it would be like. A lot I think i thought everyone would just. Ignore it so THAT'S what i do to the timer. For myself THAT'S like i have a fifteen minute limit and it always pops up at like. Eight am oh and just.
Speaker 1: Ignore it I'm.
Speaker 2: Like god they say traditions are changing for weddings since wedding season is, rapidly approaching here are. Some trends, fewer guests more couples want smaller intimate weddings floor to ceiling decor, think bold colorful designs and lots.
Speaker 1: Of flowers the focus is.
Speaker 2: On food couples are trading play to dinners with multicultural, food stations, food trucks or other.
Speaker 1: Clever options breaking.
Speaker 2: With tradition brides and grooms are letting go of some or all traditions like formal, family photos, parent dances, cake cutting and. Bouquet tosses and some are even choosing to have the speeches during the rehearsal dinner rather than. The Reception and i've seen that because it really can slow the. Flow down so that are that those are some of. THE trends i have Two weddings i'm going to this year and then One. In january i'm at two bachelorette parties. This year, I'm like i've had more weddings coming up in this phase of Life that i've.
Speaker 1: Had in a really. Long time. You're popular thank you so much for. Saying that.
Speaker 2: Your keyword your chance to Win post Malone and jelly rolld tickets are coming up at five.
Speaker 1: Thirty five that's your