Speaker 1: I heard with Effan with our show, You're gonna ruling it be except for summer. Sweet pursuing it, huddled out shaw shank through the sewer. Kid, Now what chilling at the Eagle. Yeah, we're doing it. Three o'clock on the doc. Gotta habit for my house or go status. How we'd starting to get crattic shows that enough multiplied like a rabbit.
Speaker 2: Tune the end zone out, break it up, beat the habit.
Speaker 3: I'm on hang out with her friends blocking it on the radio.
Speaker 2: My boys talking on the radio. It's time to do this. Fall all we go, kayk Christine up.
Speaker 4: All up on my radio.
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness, Oh my gosh. We are coming to you live from Garland, Texas. This is the world famous Ben and Skin Show ninety seven point one Eagle. Thank you for tuning in on a Friday. We appreciate everybody making us a part of your everyday routine. I'm Ben Rogers. I'm joined by Jeff skin Wade. Known him since nineteen eighty two. Every time I've saw him for about the first six years of our friendship, he was talking about how he was from Garland. Yeah, oh man, I never stopped. And now you're in Garland. I was born at that feed store right there at Fifth and Maine, right there in the parking lot.
Speaker 2: I popped right out.
Speaker 3: I was in the back of a chavette. What's a good seventies car? Yeah, early seventies couvette. Yeah, what was the kind that when you bumped, oh, a pacer back and it exploded. My mom was in a parking lot right there behind that feed and seed store, in a pacer and I popped right out and I said, Hey, I'm from Garland.
Speaker 2: That's he you did. I was two years late.
Speaker 3: She carried me for two years and nine months. I popped out speaking, and I had his lit cigar, a breastfed for fifteen years. It's incredible. We are at Fortunate Son in Garland. We're here for the USL. Not only is a me and Skin, We've got Kevin K. T.
Speaker 2: Turner. Oh my god, walked in. Got a standing ovation, a few booze no idea. You were on this show? Yeah, I remember. Wow, we edited it. Yeah, he's back. Wow, yep, we.
Speaker 3: Back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is great news. Those are the future holds. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Does the Dallas USL team know this? They don't know this, but yeah, but they refuse to give him a talent fee for being here. I agree, but he is here. Evan's andigas engineering at that mothership. The best thing about our show.
Speaker 2: He brought a big crowd with him. I mean, the best thing about our show isn't even here today. Christina's back at the studio.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey guys, Hi, little baby corn bread.
Speaker 2: Hi.
Speaker 4: Have you all had pizza yet or no?
Speaker 2: Not yet.
Speaker 3: I'm pacing. I'm pacing myself. I'm gonna have pizza as soon as we get off the air. I'm nibbling until we get off. Yeah. Man, I cannot believe of how cool this is. Thank Look, we're not for you, oh, Skin and I are from Richardson, Texas. Right, so we grew up right down the street. Now there's this dividing line between Richardson and Garland. It's called Jupiter Road, and that is a huge cutoff, Like it is a massive turf battle between those two entities.
Speaker 2: So it feels different when you head east of Jupiter. Yeah, I mean it changes.
Speaker 3: I just I feel like because of that rivalry, I never gave the new and improved downtown Garland the love it deserves because now being here today and seeing this. This is a really cool area and it's it's not Dallas up. It's like got Austin vibes. It's kind of you know what I mean, it's kind of cool. It's really cool, and we should just say, like Ben, you can look right. So there's this outdoor stage, so there's like a whole concert and a whole there's a whole thing happening here. In regards to our friends with the new USL Dallas team, we'll tell you more about that in a second. But if you look on the other side of the square, do you see Intrinsic Brewing right there?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: So that place is great, good beer, good food, nice people and they've been here in downtown Garland for a little while. And uh and there's gonna be a big USL party over there after we get off the air here at Fortunate Son, which we'll spend lots of time talking about Fortunate Son because this place is awesome. And then do you see that little movie theater right there, Yeah, that's where that movie that I won that Academy Award for it air that they're premiered right there in that theater. That's amazing. Yeah, you played a gay cannibal in that one. Yes, I was kind of a young Dahmer, okay, And I was based on a young dog the hot Dogs.
Speaker 2: Yeah man.
Speaker 3: And then look, you just ran out of State and Maine right there. Unbelievable. That was Ellen from State Maine who just ran outside. You've met Erica and Justin. Those are the three owners you told me about State Maine yesterday. It's right next door to Fortunate Son.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And because this is an open carry situation, not with will for Beverage's, it's Texas, so it's always open carry. So I walked in with two guns in the air.
Speaker 2: So let's say you're.
Speaker 3: Gonna come down here and you're gonna want to watch the big outdoor concert and because it's going to stop raining around four, right, and so this is going to be the place to be tonight in Garland, Texas.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But let's say you wanted to walk around the downtown square. The first thing you need to do is go to State and Maine right there.
Speaker 2: Get in there.
Speaker 3: They carry one of our favorite breweries that we're invested in. They've got four of our peers in there, which is awesome. Yeah, but they got it's just you you said it yesterday. It's just a super eclectic, cool, chill vibe.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And man, I walked in there today and I immediately fell in love with the store and everyone in it because they didn't even know I was here to do a radio show. I just walked in because you told me about it, right, and they were so welcoming and nice, and then I just that store is so unique and cool. Highly recommend if you're coming to Garland, be sure to stop by State Maine Merchant. It's like an upscale convenient store, specialty grocery market. And same thing happened me and my wife came to Fortunite Sun one time. We're just having pizza here on a Saturday afternoon, drinking some big German and started walking around downtown Garland. We stuck our head in there and you know, met Eric and her husband and they were listeners, so we just started chat up. It's like, I love this is the thing about old Texas towns. When they have a downtown areas, you get cool little and Kate t what about that arcade you were talking about.
Speaker 2: That's that's on this side of the street talking about Infinity Arcade. Yes, it's just right down there, right, maybe my favorite arcade in town.
Speaker 3: Do you go down there and bow up some of the teens and let them know you're the king of Gallagha.
Speaker 2: I haven't yet, but I think this is one of those the night is young situations, very nice. So if anyone wants to get their ass kicked in some fashioned arcade, I'll meet you at the corner, Rick Carlisle, and we'll go to Infinity Arcade later. He did go full ricking about fortunately, and this is where I was. You know, you remember places when things happen. You remember where you were when things happened. Do you remember when dak tore his hamstring off the bone? I was a fortunate sun up there at the bar watching the gay man. That's It's a great story, is a wonderful Oh yeah, that's the old story.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Would you hear me that cold beer right there? I think that's mine? Yeah, Stephen, could you hand that to? I know what's Steven touching it?
Speaker 2: Steve? Now go ahead, save for a radio joke.
Speaker 3: There go okay, three o'clock, Elliott one. Our program director is like, ooh, bad decisions happening in the first segment, So uh so next door. So so we're at uh Fortunate Son, which is the pizza joint that Dave Portannoy came to and hiked it up and they got a huge review, and that's a.
Speaker 2: Big you know.
Speaker 3: Portnoy is one of those and he's one of the barstool guys, but he reviews pizza joints and you know, he can make or break a business with a good or a bad review because there's so many people following it.
Speaker 2: So he came and gave them huge love.
Speaker 3: But they were already massively popular here locally before that. Yeah, this is the same people you've alreadys talked about Good Friend over in East Dallas, which is legendary East Dallas spot. Same people they opened this in downtown Garland and their pizza is what you call New Haven style, New Haven, Connecticut style, thin crust and they do it better than anybody, and you've never had that crust New Haven style.
Speaker 2: Better than this, So they do it better than anybody.
Speaker 3: Magically delicious, and they they're known and same with a Good Friend, they're known for their incredible bar. They got a great selection of craft beers and other brands. Me and Ben are always like hyping up Rollertown, but we have a lot of good friends and owned breweries and some of their beer is on the wall. My dad when he came here, watched me drink a Rollertown and drink a Guinness because he got the poor was amazing.
Speaker 2: So there you go.
Speaker 3: They got a great beer selection and of course awesome food. So get here, hang out with us and playing on filling up your belly with drinking food.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, it's gonna be a great time.
Speaker 3: We're super excited for our friends at USL Dallas. We'll talk to one of them coming up here momentarily. But you know you're gonna come down here. You're gonna get to witness the outdoor concert all the fun. But when you get down here to downtown Garland, stop by State Maine and go get some beers to those and walk out with him. Just walk all around the square with them. That's what's cool about that. So it's kind of the hub spot to go to for the whole square. But so what what is New Haven style pizza? How do you describe it? Super thin crust I think is the best way to describe it, Like to put it in a nutshell.
Speaker 2: They put the pizza in a nutshell.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no nuts nuts nuts, but yeah, super nuts. If you don't try it, if you don't try that's their slogan. And that's what people say in New Haven, Connecticut. That's what they're known, that's what they're known for saying up there. Yeah, did you guys know that I played Call of doll overclept about it?
Speaker 2: Did you really? Yeah? Did you? Then? I played the Call of Duty with her. You didn't see this post? I did not actually got un block me? Is that audio you're playing?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's I'll show you the screenshot and I'll tell you the story later on show. We've got Tom Cruise on the show. I mean not it personally, but Tom Cruise news.
Speaker 2: On the show. That's what of the spot for Alexas, Texas.
Speaker 3: Now, I don't know they're they got that last mission impossible coming out. We may be able to get him on the show. And we're gonna have science on this. Oh my god, the show has everything got everything growing boy me. Yeah, we're gonna we say did you say grown or growing? Growing?
Speaker 2: Growing?
Speaker 3: If you're into sports, yeah that's your thing. I'm sure we'll go around the sports kat Winn and got into sports for a little a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well listen to that.
Speaker 3: We'll celebrate some milestones from today in the today game. We've got a couple of mystery segments coming up today in the five o'clock hour.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: And at five thirty four, at the moment of the show that we have the most listeners, we're gonna we have written down the history of Garbland.
Speaker 2: Just put your faith there. Hold on. We're the dumbest show in the world.
Speaker 3: If you have been looking for some historical notes on Mookie Blaylock, make sure to listen today at five thirty four, we got you. And then at five forty four, we'll all be lathered up from a full day of drinking and we have a segment called run out the Clock.
Speaker 2: This is good.
Speaker 3: Elliott found out I'm drinking in the first segment.
Speaker 2: Found out.
Speaker 3: He's ending that. We're ending the show with runout the Clock. Hey, stand up and look at that pizza and tell me what you see.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm gonna eat that thing. Look at that. That's beautiful.
Speaker 3: That's a beautiful, super thin sliced Oh that's gonna be delicious right when it hits my lips.
Speaker 2: You're gonna eat that with your mouth, aren't you? Okay?
Speaker 3: We're having fun. We're Fortunate Son in Garland. USL Dallas has this out of here. They got their big reveal tonight. We find out their colors, their crest, their team name. So it's gonna be part of local sports history. Happening tonight on the square in downtown Garland. So we're posted up at Fortunate Sun. We're right next to State and main merchant. We Intrinsic Brewing is right across the square. There's an arcade, there's a feed store, and there's gonna be live music tonight. It is going down in downtown Garland, So get up here and come join us. The rain has already stopped, and it's supposed to stop from this point forward. It is on and pop it in Garland coming on. There's the sun over there, yep, coming up and just a little over three minutes we have a very special guest joining us. Don't go anywhere. You don't want to miss this. Next Garland, not Garlic, downtown Garlic. Oh my god, that's some bad breath. Downtown downtown Garland. Because we have doings today. We are currently at Fortunate Son. Badass pizza place right here on the square corner of Fifth and Maine. And then we're here because some friends invited us, some very special friends.
Speaker 2: And one of those friends joins us.
Speaker 3: Now we used to work with them in the world of radio, and now he is in the world of professional soccer. It is our buddy, Sam Morton. Hello, Sam, how you doing?
Speaker 2: How you doing? Boys? Dude?
Speaker 3: This is amazing. So yes, we go way back with Sam Morton. He'd sold our show and he was the top sales guy, the manager, VP of sales, whatever it's called. It sounds like you're making up tithing. We're saying director of sales.
Speaker 5: All those things at one point another okays, And when we were on the fan, and then later with us over on iHeart and then all of a sudden one day he left go work with his childhood buddy who bought a soccer team.
Speaker 3: That's right, and so it's kind of the been and skintin store. You left to work with me when I'm bought a soccer team. It's not our story. It is a good story, though, And so okay, so tell us about this friend, how far it goes back, and how you got involved with owning a soccer team.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So Matt Valentine a partner, and I met in the seventh grade at a at a dusty field in Arlington, Texas as part of a kind of a regional all star team.
Speaker 2: I don't think it was all star talent. That was kind of like a humble brag a little bit. I was an elite blue chip athlete.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we were national plus national extra elite players anyway, and met there for the first time, went to separate middle schools, ended up going to the same high school, played high school soccer together, and and you know, much like you guys, I don't think there's been a week since we were in high school that we haven't had a conversation about something. We've been really close all the way through until today.
Speaker 2: So almost four years.
Speaker 3: Well, explain to us what you guys are partnering on now, because that's the reason that we're out here today.
Speaker 2: And it's not just this show.
Speaker 3: This is going on into the night and then it launches this amazing new thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're we're excited to bring USL championship side to Dallas. For those who don't know, USL is its own kind of ecosystem in professional soccer tonight kind of the culmination of our brand. Our colors, our crest, our name will all come to life, and we're really excited to share that in the city of Garland at this music festival tonight and happy to have you guys out.
Speaker 2: Here supporting us.
Speaker 3: So what do people need to know about they if they stick around, they could be a part of history if they come out to Garland tonight and they could be like, hey, who was there when they announce the name and the.
Speaker 2: Crest and all that. I was there, So that's happening tonight.
Speaker 3: But what do people need to know in general about what you guys are going to try to accomplish with this new soccer team in Dallas.
Speaker 5: Forth Sure, we're we won't kick a soccer ball till twenty twenty seven, so our first season here will be twenty seven, So we're we're you know, I think soccer in America can be a little stale at times, and you know, we want to bring kind of an excitement, more European or Legua Mech's experience to our stadium. So think flags and chants and TFO smoke, and we really want people to leave and go. I don't even know what the score was, but that was just a really great time. Yeah uh, And you know, we'll get the guys and girls who really are into soccer, but it's the other seventy percent of the people that just want to come out and have a good time and have a cold beer and be a part of something that that we're really really shooting for.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you said that you're going to announce the cress and the colors and the name.
Speaker 2: What time is that happening.
Speaker 5: It'll happen at or about seven forty five tonight.
Speaker 3: Is that because you guys are still making some last minute decisions, Like how can you couldn't just tell us right now?
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know if you noticed.
Speaker 5: Earlier today, I was over my laptop, I was in Adobe.
Speaker 2: I was I was trying to do it. I was trying to change a few things.
Speaker 3: Since you're still deciding the name of KT, do you want to throw just a couple of h yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, come on KT. Well no, I mean, look, I won't to know why KT hasn't even said hi to me yet. He didn't never mean, he didn't say I did. He didn't even say, like, hey, what's up? Nothing's here.
Speaker 3: I mean, hold on, can I just hijack the clock?
Speaker 2: Can we just have Sam stick around? Yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 3: Do you call that You don't got anywhere to be, do you know? Okay, let's let's talk to Sam Tomore. I want you to throw some names off of him.
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, and then let's talk about it to be offensive.
Speaker 3: And then let's see what Sam thinks about Tom Cruise. We'll do that old next right here on ninety seven point one of the their name, their crest, their colors, all that stuff.
Speaker 2: We'll get to see their merch.
Speaker 3: It's a big celebration and it's one of those things where you'll remember one day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was there when all that was revealed. It's a big, big deal. It's going on to Garland.
Speaker 3: It's gonna happen right around seven pm. We're gonna take our Showtel six and we're at Fortunate Sun on the Square in downtown Garland and we're dude. We are right next to the State and Main Merchant and there's an intrinsic brewing here and the party will move over there.
Speaker 2: At some point.
Speaker 3: Is that where the big and by the way, Sam Morton is joining us from the USL Dallas franchise.
Speaker 2: He's our good buddy. We go way back. Wait, what's your title, Sam.
Speaker 5: Chief commercial officer and founder, co founder made up Dude?
Speaker 2: Is that the title you would have given yourself? Did you give yourself that or did you have to negotiate?
Speaker 5: Well, we all, we all drew out of a hat and that's what I got.
Speaker 3: Okay, what did Matt give himself title was?
Speaker 2: I don't know, Matt, what is it? He's he's chairman.
Speaker 3: I think he's chairman and he's chairman, dude.
Speaker 2: Sam worked in radio for the Chair of the Years.
Speaker 3: Immediately threw a question to a guy without a mic. He's the first time to go on a microphone though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't know how many much advertising US old for you guys over you never once have been invited on the show.
Speaker 2: There was a reason for the time, There was a reason for the huge reaes. There was a huge debate about whether we were going to let this happen. Yeah, okay, So Sam Morton is joining us. There's all sorts of excitement around USL Dallas. It's a big deal.
Speaker 3: We talked about our history and like, how cool is that that. Look, you're great and you've helped us throughout our whole career and we love you. But how awesome is it that you have a friend who has enough money to buy a soccer team. That's pretty that's pretty cool too.
Speaker 2: It's pretty cool. It is pretty cool.
Speaker 5: Now we're just again, this is really excited. You know, cliche to say what you've dreamed of, but I don't. We never dreamed of it, so, uh, you know, it's just we're both passionate about soccer.
Speaker 3: That's nuts, though, dude, that's like me and Skin growing up together like we did, and but one of us could buy a basketball team, then we go work at a basketball like you buy the Mavericks. Yeah, that's a dream coming. Maybe I'll just you know, no, they're doing great. What's amazing is that Ben and I probably would have run the Mavericks into the ground. So what are you a mad up to with the soccer team?
Speaker 5: Well, we're we've been around now, we've made it six months, so I think you know we're run an upward trend. Yeah, but again, really excited about the brand, the name and everything.
Speaker 3: So just to you know, double down on what Ben was saying, I remember playing golf with you this about I don't know, ten years ago, and you're, by the way, Sam Morton's a really good golfer, and you were talking about you were actually talking about Matt and soccer back then. Yeah, because I think we're talking about kids and what our kids playing all that stuff. But you know, you've always been a big soccer guy. So this is really cool. Now if people are just tuning in, I want to recap what is the specialty or what is special about tonight, like what exactly is happening and then what happens from here.
Speaker 5: Yet seven o'clock we have a music act goes on Best seven forty five. We will have a march to the match, and we've got a big reveal video and again our name Color Crest all come to life, will transition from USL Dallas to our official name and off we'll go.
Speaker 2: Okay, and by the way, Ben march to the match.
Speaker 3: That is kind of along the history of the pub crawl, like that's what happens over at the Euro Soccer They hit up every pub on the way to the match.
Speaker 5: Right, So we've got about eight hundred people that have RSVP to start a parade just adjacent here to Fortunate Sun. Let's go, march right up through the alleyway, Let's go, and then we'll take the stage.
Speaker 2: And you know.
Speaker 5: The guys that Modest Works helped us with the brand and the video reveal and again.
Speaker 2: Just really excited to show up to everybody.
Speaker 3: So basically, if somebody's listening to this, it's free for them to come out absolutely land to.
Speaker 5: Be part of history on what I'm saying, for free and del If you bump into Matt and I will buy you a beer?
Speaker 2: Oh, will you.
Speaker 3: Buy him a Rollertown absolutely, which is brewery that Ben and I are partners. Will you buy them a smaller team in like a lesser league, Yeah, like maybe a minor super minor leagues? Yeah, yeah, maybe you know, soccer is a lot like roofing. You and I could start a soccer league and yeah, and then go pitch to Sam and Matt if they want a second team or not. So so, what all what all USL announcements have been made in this area?
Speaker 5: Is it is there only? No, no, no, it's say. USL is a really big organization. It's got teams in over two hundred cities across America. Here in DFW, you've got Dallas Trinity, which is in the USL ecosystem. You've got Texoma FC, which is again part of the ecosystem, Didnt Diablos, McKinney, Cheopacabras uh, and then USL Dallas.
Speaker 2: So there's five USL properties right here in the DFW. And there's always whispers right of other ones out as always always wespers, always whispers.
Speaker 3: So my buddy, our buddy follow Wells, big soccer guy, calls games for Apple and all that, and he was saying the fun thing about USL. So I hope I'm not mixing this message up, but he said, there's a whole relegation thing like they have over in Europe.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we just uh USL the governors just voted on it about a month ago to bring promotion relegation.
Speaker 3: To explain what that is, yeah, to our to our our.
Speaker 5: Pyramid, promotion relegation is pretty simple.
Speaker 2: It's, you know, the the the.
Speaker 5: Worst two or three clubs go down a division, in the best two or three clubs go up a division. So you know, it's a it's it's an open system within the USL pyramid. And again, if you play really well. You can go up with a division, and if you don't, then consequences.
Speaker 3: This is what should happen with fantasy sports. Think about all the guys in your league that are just dragging the thing down.
Speaker 2: Yeah you knows.
Speaker 3: Good omause you pick on him and just keep Yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, I've had to kick out Steve and our SNL fantasy draft. Yeah he's getting relegated. Wow, oh my god, he didn't take it seriously.
Speaker 3: Yeah, kind of like when I drafted Bob Seger to host that one time.
Speaker 2: I actually think he tried. Actually back to Sam, but Sam, let's put a bow on this thing. Let's do it.
Speaker 3: What do people need to know about tonight? About what we're doing here in Garland?
Speaker 2: Watch? How do they schedule? How to get here?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 2: Just sum it all up for us. We're in downtown Garland again.
Speaker 5: We'll do our brand reveal seven forty five free, a lot of great restaurants and partners here on the squares. You guys have Ournie spoken to, Fortunate Son and Trinsic Barbecue. So come out, have a good time, get a look at our new club, and maybe buy you a piece of merchandise.
Speaker 2: Sam Morton everybody. Let's unbelievable. Go unbelievable. Hey say this too. Thank you boys. We worked with you for a long time. This is the happiest I've ever seen you. Man. You know radio was great. This is better graduation.
Speaker 3: I told men for years you'd never be happy, but I was wrong. Congratulations Sam, We loving me, Sam Martin.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Guys.
Speaker 3: Get on out here to Fortunate Son because we're having a party here with our show until six o'clock and then things head on out to the square and intrinsic. This is a really fun day. And Ben, the rain is gone and it is not coming back. You shoe that sunshine.
Speaker 2: Baby.
Speaker 3: The sun is out and it's gonna be a good time in downtown Garland right on the square.
Speaker 2: Come join us.
Speaker 3: It's just your normal Friday on the Ben and Skin Show, ninety seven point one The Eagle. I look down at what's happening on the show. We have in the five o'clock hour the History of Garland and the four o'clock hour Dino News in Solana, and right now it's time for this.
Speaker 2: It's down for science. Wow wow, who made that? It's a little half ass? Uh? Okay, So there's a fifty year old Soviet piece of space trash that's up there. It's called a probe. Stuff sounds weird. What does that remind you of? I thought he was talking about like a cosmic not that he didn't like. Oh yeah, piece of trash. Just thank Vladi Putin.
Speaker 3: I was thinking about one of the greatest escapes and the history of movies. Empire strikes back. Oh yeah, the Empire let go of the trash. Millennium Falcon disconnects from the side of the and just floats off with the trash man space trash.
Speaker 2: Hitting the trash space trash. So this space projectile was launched by Russia in nineteen seventy two and it was intended to go to Venus, but it's malfunctioned and it's been in Earth's orbit ever since, and it is coming back to Earth sometime around May ninth or May tenth. So we got a week here. Wait, it's coming from Venus. No, it's been an okay, little bit. So the Russians put a bunch of trash in space. Oh my god, it's coming back and it's gonna fall like on Cleveland. Yes, this is what's frustrating about these types of articles signed to say the chance it hits a person is about one in ten thousand. Oh, that's not a big deal. But how many people are on Earth? Seven one?
Speaker 3: You know, one billion, one in ten thousand. I like my odds seven billion.
Speaker 2: It's about you, it's about someone. I like.
Speaker 3: Everybody's odds at one in ten thousand weird and not if you're one of the ten the one who gets hit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're at eight billion people right now.
Speaker 3: No, you don't take eight billion and divided by ten thousand. They're saying they've already calculated the odds. You have a one in ten thousand chance of anyone getting hit.
Speaker 2: By a space trash. Yeah, but how do you get those odds if there's eight billion, No.
Speaker 3: One person is guaranteed to be it, but only one out of every ten thousand people.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 3: See, if it was that way, we're saying every ten thousand people at least one gets hit.
Speaker 2: Right, Which that's different all we're saying.
Speaker 3: So you guys are saying eight billion, how many eight billion people?
Speaker 2: Eight billion?
Speaker 3: And divide that by ten thousand, and then that many people get hit by space track.
Speaker 2: These are scientists, not mathematicians.
Speaker 3: They're saying, one out of every ten thousand people will get hit by a space track.
Speaker 2: So eight billion divided by ten thousand is eight hundred thousand.
Speaker 3: Eight hundred thousand people are gonna get hit by space truck.
Speaker 2: What they're saying that seems like nonsensical. And that's why we have to start war with Russia. Oh that's fairy. Why don't we just blow it up?
Speaker 3: Why don't we just take our the best oil drillers there are, set them up there and let the oil drillers drill into the trash, break it up into particles that disintegrate when it comes in.
Speaker 2: Oh, I like this. I feel like I've seen this before. No, it's never been thought of.
Speaker 3: Whatever happened to that gal that looked exactly like Steven Tyler?
Speaker 2: Lift Tyler does not look like Stephen Tyler?
Speaker 3: I no, no, but she was not in that concept I came up with originally. Just now, Oh she wasn't. No, which one was she in?
Speaker 2: Wait? You were in a different movie. Nope?
Speaker 3: I thought she had sex with Ben Affleck on an astro was Armageddon. That's where they sit the oil drillers up to blow it up. Yeah, yeah, exact same thing. I said, who was wonderful? All right, here's the interesting thing about venus. It represents the female, but it rhymes with Peenis that sounds very crazy?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Why was that such a big trend in like nineteen ninety four? What's that men are from Mars and women are from this? Was that a book or something?
Speaker 3: It was a book and like a whole stand up routine. Why you know this because we're like different aliens, Like we don't know how to communicate, We don't think about the same things. Well, you know that you've seen the thing where it's like the woman's laying in bed and she's like, I wonder what he's thinking about, and he's like thinking about chicken nuggets or something.
Speaker 2: She's like, he's thinking of something really deep. I wonder if he's pondering.
Speaker 3: Our relationship and if he's thinking about the last ten inside things I've said to him, just the plant a seed and he's just sitting there.
Speaker 2: Thinking about you know, maybe he should go take a dumber on.
Speaker 3: And that was that was really well represented in This Is forty when she thought he was cheating on her and he was just trying to break away and get to his fantasy league.
Speaker 2: You just wanted some alone time.
Speaker 3: I just want to go talk to baseball with these guys.
Speaker 2: You know, there's something I was thinking about when it comes to if there are men, I think this happens in football season if they get the you watch too much sports. But I was like, you know what, the most popular woman on earth is dating like a popular football players that gone away? Okay, hold on the guy that watches too much sports? Complaint?
Speaker 3: Has that died off now? But Taylor it has not? And do you want to know? This is And my wife agreed with me. This is the worst news story of the last four hundred years. Travis Kelcey unfollowed h Ryan Reid or whatever his name is, Ryan Reynolds on reee social media because Taytay's mad at Blake.
Speaker 2: Blake is so dumb man, that is so junior high. What is happening? Yeah, it's bad. It's bad.
Speaker 3: It's bad for everyone. It's bad for them, it's bad for teenagers.
Speaker 2: It's just bad. Every bit's bad. And you know when she when they started dating.
Speaker 3: He's on the best team in football and he's still their second most important player. Starting to fade a little bit, is still going to be like, hey, I'm here to support the backup tight end.
Speaker 2: Is that cool? Still? I kind of feel like if they won the Super Bowl he would have retired.
Speaker 3: Dude, He's not even the most athletic Kelsey anymore. I mean I saw the way that other one was walking through that crowd drinking that beer. He looks great smashing people's So yeah, man, that guy's kicking ass.
Speaker 2: And then tell him Cruise News. He just did a big interview with People magazine, so he said he's got a new mission Impossible coming out. It's gonna be the same weekend as BFD May twenty fifth. Get your tickets. It's called The Final Reckoning yep. And there's a scene where he hangs on a plane that's going like one hundred and twenty miles per hour, does his own stunts. Dude, wait, the plane is going one hundred and twenty miles an hour. I don't know, man, I think just to do this to do the stunt, is he riding a motorcycle on the wing? Maybe he would. Yeah, And he's as, how do you do it? And he's like, why, I just eat twelve eggs before I go do these stunts, because I burn off so much energy.
Speaker 3: Man, that is that is so out of touch to do that during this sag shortage.
Speaker 2: Well you know what I'm saying. Rich he can afford the finest eggs. Okay, can eat more than two. Dude.
Speaker 3: He is like I saw him being a big advocate for Centers. I don't know if he is involved in the film oh wow, but he was promoting it like, yeah.
Speaker 2: Go theater.
Speaker 3: I did see that too. I don't think he's involved. I think he's trying to save movies, like he wants to save the movie theater. And what's crazy is how egotistical is that is?
Speaker 2: Is he crazy?
Speaker 3: He'd think that because Costner thought he could do that with his nine piece Western thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but Costner's thing wasn't fun, right, like Mission Impossible and the live action remake of Lelo and Stitch is going to break the Barbenheimer's record apparently from a couple of years ago.
Speaker 3: I think Missionary Impossible it is fun too. Are you guys starting to come around on Tom Cruise? You seem like you're both fans now.
Speaker 2: I hate it.
Speaker 3: I do have an update though, on something that you were hyping up and I experienced it last night, and I do want to talk about it later in the show. So that's a tease to something that may or may not happen in the next two hours. It's the Ben and Skin Show where at Fortunate Son in downtown Garland at the corner of fifth in Maine. And coming up next, it's time to go around the sports. And we got lots of stuff. We got rangers, we got stars, we got soccer team names. Don't go nowhere anywhere, anywhere here on the Eagle.
Speaker 2: Time for this. Now let's cool around. It's ok to tweets as all the sports, all right, which one do you want to do? We had a lot of stuff. What kind of sports do you guys want to just guide us? Bro? I mean, I got so many much.
Speaker 3: Sports on dude, Dale Hanson never did that he didn't like And now let's go to Dale Hanson for the sports.
Speaker 2: And he's like, I don't know, what do the viewers want? What should I do? I don't know, turns to Cynthia's agara.
Speaker 3: Cynthia, I mean, there's a lot of games happened, and what do you think?
Speaker 2: To be fair, it was Dale's show, though.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm glad he admitted that he had a very small role in the show, even though he plans the entire show and without him wouldn't be They've.
Speaker 2: Had a lot of people complaining about the content lately. That right skin weight at me.
Speaker 3: God, it did great with Vinnon's getting complained about the content.
Speaker 2: Well, you were over here, you were over here about to spew about the Jalen Brunson thing. Okay, do you want me to go off on that. Yeah, get out of the way. I'll do it quickly.
Speaker 3: So I've been very interested in that series because we love Jalen Brunson and also, I mean, i'll just say it, personal friends with Casey Smith. I love Casey and he's in New York now and I want him to do well. And so when they were matched up with Detroit, I have a big affinity for Detroit. Number one. I love their story. They were one of the worst teams in the history of basketball in the first half of last year. Now they're the sixth seed, and they're the sixth seed because of Cade Cunningham out of Mansfield, and he is the next big thing, if he's not already, he has a complete badass. They split the first two games in New York Game three, Tim Hardaway Junior, they're down one, shoots at three in the corner. Josh Hart just slides into him. No foul called. Five minutes later, the NBA admits we missed a call wow in a playoff series.
Speaker 2: So they would have had a chance to go up to one. Didn't do it. New York gets to win.
Speaker 3: So last night Game six in Detroit, they've already gotten one game taken away from him. They come back into fourth quarter Detroit does they're kicking ass.
Speaker 2: They go up big, not big, it's like eight points, like seven or eight, and then Jalen Brunson, who ended the game with forty. They go on an eleven to one run to end it, including you saw that final three he hit in which he.
Speaker 3: Just destroyed all of Thompson's limbs. Yeah, it was like, you know Jordan's big push off shot to win against Cleveland. Where is it elo or he pushes somebody with his off hand. Yeah, I couldn't tell if there was a push and they didn't even touch him. The defender went flying with two broken ankles on roller skates. It just gave him a wide open shot and Brunson so they had the chance to take the final shot. Brunson broke those dudes on ankles so bad. He just pulled up with four seconds to go because it was a wide open three. Why wouldn't you take it? So anyways, they win the series. I'm happy for them. I kind of hurt for Detroit, but it was a great series. I wanted it to go seven. But mark my words, that dude Thompson that was covering Jalen Brunson. Him and his twin brother who plays for the Rockets, were both lottery picks three years ago. And oh dude, yeah, they are both going to be first team All NBA Old defense for decades. Like them, they're amazing. And Brunson shook that dude so bad. Yeah, he just them brothers. He just slid out. It was incredible. Uh okay, So in hindsight, because I saw this last night, is this hyperbole? Actually was today it was who's the NBA player who's on like get up one of those shows?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 3: Who is pretty wreck and Motorcycle? He's a little guard Williams. Yeah, yeah, who said he he thinks Jalen Brunson is the best nick of all time. That's that's horrible. Think about the hyperbole of that.
Speaker 2: That's doing that on purpose. That is horrible what they do, what they do. Okay, but but hold on, let me say this, say he has a chance.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, but from here said like, look at the narratives and national media today. It's it's I'm not saying this is real. I'm just saying, is Jalen Brunson the best nick ever? Which is foolish to even say that, But that was a topic on a national sports show. And what the hell are the Lakers going to do about Luca? He won't listen to anyone, He'll never get in shape. He's had all these great coaches like those. Those are the two narratives right now. And if you were in hindsight, if you look at that, should the MAVs have just kept Brunson. Built around Brunson now that I know this, yes, absolutely well. You had a time machine, you know what I mean? Because think about what you could have gotten for Luca.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: If you just said I'm gonna build around Jalen Brunson, oh my god, if you don't, I don't like trade him immediately for Anthony Davis. Think about what you could have gotten for him. It hurts to think about the past.
Speaker 2: Hurt to think about that, you know, Hey.
Speaker 3: And then of course Popovich is transitioning to team president. You have a relationship with pop You've always admired him. He's a phenomenal dude, so well respected.
Speaker 2: Do you make of that? He's a legend.
Speaker 3: And I kind of had heard rumblings that that was going to happen, not that he was going to become team president, but that he was going to step down. But he is such a legend. I would say he is no offense to Phil Jackson or pat Riley.
Speaker 2: I think he's the greatest.
Speaker 3: NBA coach of all time to do what he did in that market. And man, it is going to be so painful as people watch Giannis as a Spur.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you think it's happening yesterday?
Speaker 3: I think it's I would if I were to bet, if if I had to place a bet right now, I would bet Jannis as a Spur.
Speaker 2: Next.
Speaker 3: What would Oklahoma City get involved even if they didn't want to, just to keep it from going to the Spur.
Speaker 2: So here's the interesting thing.
Speaker 3: About that, Like, if you're Milwaukee, it's just a bidding war san Antonio has.
Speaker 2: That's how it should be.
Speaker 3: When you have a legendary superstar, you should let everyone be dude, that's thirty or twenty five either way.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: Uh so, yeah, dude, Milwaukee's gonna get a ransom, and san Antonio's drafted some good players that they can make it work salary wise and give them multiple lottery picks. Okay, but since everyone knows they're going to trade him on his agent get involved, they'll have to get less and force him somewhere. I mean, it's a little different when the guy wants to leave. Yeah, right, Like that's the difference in the Lucas situation he made.
Speaker 2: Yeah he may. Yeah, that's true. And Giannis already has all his money.
Speaker 3: It's this is gonna hurt so much when you see what they get for Giannis. Let's keep the sports going. Okay, let's keep this going. We'll carried over, we'll be back. We'll get into this.
Speaker 2: Uh. The Stars lost last night, So Game seven tomorrow night is at seven o'clock. Did you watch it? I? Yeah, I did.
Speaker 3: They gave me a two goals in like the final six or seven minutes like game Mets dude, they pull they pulled the goal.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, before no, no, I know.
Speaker 3: But when they were the Stars were up five to four and then they gave up two goals back to back. They were up four three four, Yeah, and then they but it had been.
Speaker 2: Right at the end, dude, that second period is wild. So tomorrow night ere seven. It's not it's not a late one or anything, and that'll happen it seven five point fifty seven. Tomorrow is the Kentucky Derby and journalism is gonna get the win. Called it is that the name of it. It's the name of the horse. There's also a horse named Tantastic, but at the z of the team may be different, very strange.
Speaker 3: Is there one called uh horse dung Rogers.
Speaker 2: There's not one named horse dung Rodgers this year? Oh okay, horse dong rock. The coach just told me it was horse dumb. The Rangers have a situation. They made a big trade in the off season forgot named Jake Berger. Then they decided, after yesterday's loss so they didn't score again, to send Jake Berger to Triple A to get right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because he's a he's a young player that really needs a lot of help.
Speaker 2: He's pretty established and I guess have some personal life stuff and man, he's got a daughter, he's got some a bad disease and things like that.
Speaker 3: Wait to make me feel bad, Well, it's just that, you know, just follow the team a little bit. But dude, it's they're on the story at the beginning of the year you bought all. They're not hitting, and Chris Young is showing that I'm not going to tolerate that. I can't just sit around here and wait for this to work itself out. I'm not just gonna hope that it turns around. But it is interesting that Jake Berger is the one who gets sent down because like in the last few weeks, he's one of the four to six guys who's kind of turned it around a little bit. There are other guys who just aren't seeing a lot of pitches or swinging at everything, and they aren't getting hits. But when we acquired him, Sandler told me burger better.
Speaker 2: Burger better, burger better. Hello. Right.
Speaker 3: The thing I think leotis his time is running out too, and I think I gotta make some moves. I think they're gonna have to make some moves just because it's just not working out. I would move Leotis just the left.
Speaker 2: Come on, man, it's twenty ninth and runs per game twenty ninth and all pretty much all the offensive stats. There's a lot of people talking about, well, fire the hitting coach or one of the hitting instructors. The history of Bruce Bochi as he has never fired any of his coaches in the middle of the year.
Speaker 6: But it's not.
Speaker 3: It's not you bring in a different coach and goes, hey, swing less, and all of a sudden, they're swinging less.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It guys are who they are, and if they're aggressive, they're overly aggressive of swinging early, early in the count, and it's worked for him. They're not going to change all of a sudden, and I'm not worried about it. The history of Bochi is that they're going to win the World Series this year.
Speaker 2: That is the history. And I think they're fine. That's the thing is, They're not like buried or anything's so good. Right around five hundred whatever. Saddle Town Now, I think there was a concert that was scheduled they had to be postponed, but I'm not sure. I was looking for clarity on that was that a support story. Well, do you remember when the Bad Bunny had to postpone his concert because uh, the Mavericks played last year? That last year too. I think I know that story. Actually, big concert, sold out concert, American Airline Center. That people are driving in the playoffs and the playoffs yeah, yeah, yeah, because you know, their schedule is very just made for TV and they moved things around and a lot of people had to you know, that's why they're canceled their flights and all.
Speaker 3: Soy, the Mavericks new arena is going to be a basketball facility?
Speaker 2: Is that all the sports? That's all I got? Because here's what I'll show you this skin that was good. Look who I played Call of Duty with last night? Oh?
Speaker 3: Wow, that says Alexis Texas. Alexis Texas.
Speaker 6: Is that?
Speaker 2: What is Alexis Texas? You went there last night? You want to update us? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Coming up next, I'll update you on why I played Call of Duty with Alexis Texas. That's coming up next, Live from Fortunate Son in Garland. Out for the U Big USL Dallas announcement. More from Garland next. Before we get there, I want to talk about prize picks. Pig making sports better every day? Well what that forever? I got a new sports franchise here in Dallas Fort Worth and they're making their big announcement tonight. It's going to be right here in downtown Garland on the Square and Intrinsic Brewing.
Speaker 2: Is that where it's going to actually happen?
Speaker 3: Intrinsic, Yes, that's where the big crest reveal and all that goes down a little after seven o'clock. And Ben, you can see it. It's right over there. Oh well, yep, you could see it right over there on the other side of the square.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: We love Fortunate Son, We love the owners here, we love the managers here. We just love everything about it. They are phenomenal human beings and they make extraordinary pizza. And this is the spot that Portnoy came to and gave a rave review. So really really happy for them and all the success they're having in Garland, Texas. Now I showed you a screenshot earlier of the people I was playing Fortnite, I'm sorry Call of Duty Warzone with last night. You saw the name on their right playing cod I was playing Warzone.
Speaker 2: Did you see the name?
Speaker 3: I saw?
Speaker 2: Alexas, Texas? K T. Yes, I did see it, Christina, did you know? Is it true?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 3: I got I was playing I had to pick up a stranger. I was playing with a couple buddies a mile. We had to pick up a stranger. Yeah, And all of a sudden I see the name pop up and it's Alexas Texas.
Speaker 2: How was she? Can you believe that? Did you take that thing for a ride?
Speaker 3: Put a lot of pressure on me to be in the biggest bot light. How did you perform and with the biggest booty out there?
Speaker 2: Did you do well? I underperformed. We lost.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you who we lost it. We lost to some guy's name Yeat Ledger.
Speaker 4: He's eating that's a wrestling thing.
Speaker 2: Yep, breaking Brad. I hate that guy and I'm Chris Hansen. Yeah, I like that. I like that guy.
Speaker 4: Okay, was it actually Alexis Texas?
Speaker 5: Ben?
Speaker 2: Did she talk?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: It didn't just be the guy who named his account back. Did he have a big ass? There's so many trolls.
Speaker 3: Let down, big letdown, and uh, I want her to be a sweaty try.
Speaker 4: Really cool? She was playing Call of duty though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you? More like call him booty am? I right, Hey, I have some pizza.
Speaker 3: Everybody izza.
Speaker 2: Unfortunate Son is claffing. He started drinking at three and night. That's everything he says. It's funny.
Speaker 3: It's now called unfortunate Son.
Speaker 2: Oh right. The amount of each got negative.
Speaker 3: Decimal featuring bands anchor Katie's fun the tweets. Here are the important stories he's currently tracking from around the world.
Speaker 2: Christina's back at the station high Christina. Hi, sorry, Oh she got distracted by boredom?
Speaker 4: Was him? I was feeding things down?
Speaker 2: Yep, Christina. There's a guy named Steve Schlesing. He's a sixty one year old man from Flower Mountain. Here's the story. He's a mechanical engineer, but five years ago he took up fossil hunting and he'd heard from one of his science buddies that up in Ben's neighborhood, right around Rollertown Beer Works in Solina, you can find some fossils of some animals from the Crestaceous period.
Speaker 4: Dude, and now all need to do a promotion for Rollertown. Have a beer and do some fossil digging.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you that is a nerd thing to say. I thought of a beer name for him. Because he found some shark teeth, sharp teeth, some shark teeth. Oh shark. And then he was like, oh, this is awesome, and I'm gonna come back. He's a big fossil hunter guy, big nerd guy. So he comes back out a couple months later and he sees a big bone popping out of the ground, dives in a little bit more and he hollers at the Proro Museum, says, y'all got to check this out.
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 2: They get their excavator out there, they start digging, and they found out that they found some fossils of Christina's favorite dinosaur, the Policiosaurus, oh in Solina. And that's why y'all have to have a beer called the policio Sour. That's good man. Yeah, I really don't like it that much anymore. I like better than his booty called joke.
Speaker 3: I liked it at first, but now three seconds of hindsight I got his into it. Right now, Alexis Texas is someone that has out of hindsight, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Right as I was going to the bathroom here at Fortunate Son, I'm sorry, Christina, hold on, Christina, the policiosaurus wouldect to explain them. This is your big moment here.
Speaker 4: You you basically pooped all over the idea of a policio sourme. Guys, look at the dinosaur. You could definitely sell that.
Speaker 3: He was going to go to you to get your thoughts, and then he just immediately went to telling a story about going to the bathroom instead.
Speaker 2: Well, no, I had a good interaction with the listeners. I did it some good customer service with the with the listener. Uh so, Christina, the Plicio story better your favorite dinosaurs. It was a swimmer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was a swimmer. It's kind of like it's a long neck basically, because I would call it a soauropod, but I'm not going to do that to you, guys. It's a long neck. Just did that's actually a carnivore and it's in the water. It's like the best of all of them, and it's all together and it's awesome. And the pokemon was a laprius back in the day. So there you go, Christina, just nerd it out hard for you.
Speaker 2: When Texas was covered in the sea, its fossils ended up in Solina. Are you you get a dinosaur in your backyard, dude.
Speaker 3: That means it was it was a sea creature or like going lakes and sea creature, So that means that the sea used to be there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, did said Pang. Okay, how about that? So I was coming back from the restroom braying got up and this is really yet, this is really a test to see if y'all have listened to any of the show yesterday. This guy goes, what are you going to do the story about the Connecticut cannibal? That's great? And I was like, okay, and he said it in front of like it's like three or four kids there too. It's like the store's kind of too dark for radio, but there's that.
Speaker 3: Uh man, I want to fat kids got a great arm.
Speaker 2: I want to stay ahead of it. We got a big today game and I have not one, but two mystery segments the top off the five o'clock hour.
Speaker 3: So wow, you're gonna top us all off in the five o'clock hour with some mystery.
Speaker 2: Take the job Steve in flower Mound in the Salina and the Policiosaurus. Great job, yep. Thank you very much Kevin for your reporting.
Speaker 3: Thank you it's Tina, You're so hard on yourself to you're doing okay?
Speaker 2: Coming up next?
Speaker 3: You're all right, buddy, coming up next in less than four minutes, the today game less than four minutes.
Speaker 2: Don't go anywhere. We're having a great time.
Speaker 3: We're at Fortunate Sun in Garland for the USL Dallas Ravel, the newest sports franchise in Dallas Fort Worth.
Speaker 2: It's happening.
Speaker 3: We're gonna find out what their team name is, what the colors are, what the logo looks like. All that tonight we're in the square in downtown Garland. We're at Fortunate Sun right now, right next to State and Main Merchant, across the street from Intrinsic Brewing. There's an arcade, there's a feed store. There's a lot of awesome sauce happening here. It kind of feels like, I don't know, it kind of feels Austin cool, right, it's not.
Speaker 2: It's not pretentious. It's kind of.
Speaker 3: Cool, you know, Darland cool, Garland cool.
Speaker 2: Doug. Yeah, I hate saying it because we're Richard than guys. I hate these people, but we're nice.
Speaker 3: We've been at Warwick, Garland our whole lives. It's the biggest rivalry and you know in DFW.
Speaker 2: And we will come out victorious. You'll see in the final town we will be all right.
Speaker 3: This segment's brought to by Andrew's American Pizza Kitchen. Here we are having awesome pizza at Fortunate Son and Great Pizza. Recognize great pizza. And Andrew's American Pizza Kitchen is awesome as well. And it's in Plano. So look, if you're in Garland, you know where to come. Come to Fortunate Sun. If you're in Plano, you know you go to Andrews's American Pizza Kitchen.
Speaker 2: So freaking good.
Speaker 3: Readers of the Dallas Morning News voted at best pizzeria in Dallas. Why are people flocking Andrews, Well, it's interesting. We're here eating the New Haven style Connecticut pizza. That's the style that Andrews doesn't have. They have five styles. But it's not that they have the Philly tavern style, the Detroit style, the Chicago style. Of course, they have the New York style and then the Dallas style with the butter crust, great pasta, dishes, awesome bar. I love everything about it. Right there in the heart of Plano at Preston and Plano Parkway, it's Andrews American Pizza Kitchen.
Speaker 2: All right, here we go.
Speaker 3: We're about to go down the rabbit hole of mystery segments.
Speaker 2: Now it's time for this. It's the Few, It's the family. It's the Few, Harney, it's the family. That's right, it's just like few, the Few. It's it's a muss a few.
Speaker 1: It's it.
Speaker 7: Then beer, it's me, let's be lets you, lets you down, hold up and grab your that's it's sound few.
Speaker 3: Wow, no one's ever heard the lyrics buzzwords Ben, horse dong so their kids and horse skin.
Speaker 2: Hey dude, they horses don't wear underwear. They're like kids. Know that they're out there in the worlds. They don't force down on it. They don't. They don't force a horse to wear like a bathing suit. All right, horse dong skin.
Speaker 3: My buzzword is Ben is talking to kids about horse dogs.
Speaker 2: I don't love that. Here we go. What about Christina? Christina's gonna be used in a different role? Then, oh that's hot. When does it end? Top six answers on the board? I asked one hundred men in Garland. Yes, I'm really getting tired of my wife's blank talking to the kids about horse dong. I asked one hundred men in Garland. I'm really getting tired of my wife's blank been talking to kids about him. What do you mean I already said it.
Speaker 8: I couldn't tell. Talking voice was actually the answer. Weirdly, number one answer, do you have to pass.
Speaker 2: Or play number one? I'll ass great at this. Ben's gonna play. Dude, how many of them are there? Six? So number one is off the board.
Speaker 3: Voice, Ben, Okay, I'm really getting tired of my wife's blank.
Speaker 2: Yes. Personality. Oh man, that's tough because it's you know, they're very lenient on the family few. Yeah, they are attitude, same thing, the same. I call it a catitude two, four, five and six on the board. Ben, I'm really getting tired of my wife's what face? Geez, he wanted to say. He was gonna say what people in Garland say.
Speaker 3: He was gonna he was gonna say pachable face, which in this day and age I wouldn't have touched it. I'm having a guess on all this stuff. Yeah, that's the game because because I'm just saying, they don't have you a call with the answer.
Speaker 2: Oh we won.
Speaker 3: I'm madly in love have been for thirty two years, so with less Texas.
Speaker 2: I'm not sick of it. I'm not sick of anything my wife does. Yeah, it's all great. Uh, I'm sick of her opinions. You're from the fifties. The fifties, God drag two. Ben, He's classic for that answer is clapping for itself. That was Ben's clasp going out over the radio.
Speaker 3: All right, what is the question again? What is the question again?
Speaker 2: I asked one hundred Garland men, I'm really getting tired of my wife's blank.
Speaker 3: Yep, he got a thirty second chased in television shows.
Speaker 2: Oh that's good, right, skin you can steal. But before we got a skin, let's go back to Christina. Oh is her role? Okay, because I should go to you first. I was gonna use her for my two answers and see what's like. Choose Christina as the stealing buffer. Okay, Christina, I have two selections here. You tell me which one to pick. Kat can you read the question again? I asked one hunter men, I'm really getting tired of my wife's blank.
Speaker 3: One answer was existence and the other one was sexual disinterest.
Speaker 4: Okay, see I thought headaches, so that that could be similar.
Speaker 2: You want to go that was not the name of Martin gay reckor Oh okay, okay, so that's good.
Speaker 3: So I had existence sexual disinterest, mouth action and cooking, so you want to say cooking. Okay, Kevin, We're gonna go with.
Speaker 2: Cooking one point for skin. So when we come back the two point rounds, Yeah, ninety seven the Eagle, the incredible, the feud is happening in.
Speaker 3: Garland and fortunate Son, Oh, it's such a good song before we get to the next part of the feudal We're gonna get to that in just over three minutes. And during that short song, I forced a piece of pizza down in my mouth. Fortunate Son, badass pizza, New Haven style, delicious, grape beer. Tons of people here because we're celebrating the new USL Dallas team coming to the Metroplex and tonight they're announcing their team name, their colors in their crest right here in downtown Garland where we are.
Speaker 2: Come on out and join us.
Speaker 3: Coming up in twenty minutes something Kevin calls the history of Garland.
Speaker 2: But right now it's time for this.
Speaker 6: All.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 2: Oh it's such a good song. It is such a good song. Let's sing all lyrics. It's up fer, it's a.
Speaker 6: It's a dude, it's a bit food, it's a dude, it's a it's a.
Speaker 2: Come out. Hold on you over the ball this time. Let's go Kevin. All right, what's the buzzwords here?
Speaker 1: Ben?
Speaker 2: Horse dong skin mine is Oh my god, Ben is saying horse dog in front of all these kids. Skin leads one to nothing. The two point round is here. Are you ready? I am top six answers on the board. A woman should not do what when she's eight months pregnant? Oh my godness, do you know all these kids about a horse dong? Sco Ben drive? Oh my god? What is the question? A woman should not do what which he's eight months pregnant? Doggy style. I don't.
Speaker 4: Maybe drink Christina correct.
Speaker 2: Yeahsta, you have a passer play.
Speaker 4: I want to hear what else they got?
Speaker 2: That was the number two answer?
Speaker 4: Can I pass it to both of them?
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, I'll pay both of them. Actually passed to one of them.
Speaker 3: Oh, let's go Ben, Ben Ben s things women shouldn't do when they're eight months pregnant.
Speaker 2: Yeap vote.
Speaker 4: Very ermonal.
Speaker 3: So I'm just saying because the emotions, it's a very stressful time.
Speaker 2: I didn't know.
Speaker 4: Is every woman looking at you right now in there?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay, something shame some part of their ye some like comedy. Okay. Uh.
Speaker 3: And eight months pregnant you should not be around your idiot husband.
Speaker 2: That was just pandry. It's a broad back, dude. They can't say they're women, they're not broads. Come on, dude, I mean they were come on all right? Eight months pregnant. You should not eat a gas station hot dog, scannon jack to steal. I would like to steal m M A training?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: They Number one answer with sports or a bungee jumping? Yeah, that's bad. So what do I win?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Number three smoke yep, yep, cocaine. Number four six, what kind?
Speaker 3: Number five dancing yep, cocaine really getting on there?
Speaker 2: Number six flying interesting? Can't fly? All right? Skin wins three and nothing? You way, you're a time for another one? I wish we did.
Speaker 3: Wait, don't are you guys impressed with me?
Speaker 2: No? Don't flat for that. Don't flat for him? Man, these are my people?
Speaker 1: Was bad?
Speaker 2: What was impressive about?
Speaker 3: They shut up?
Speaker 2: They shut up, dude, it's a dude. It's famine, dude, It's a dude. It's family.
Speaker 6: Boode stope yeah, bambo stop yo, hold up fab dude.
Speaker 3: All right, It's what you guys have been waiting for. Coming up next on ninety seven point one, The Eagle, a legendary station in DFW history, the history of Garland.
Speaker 2: Right here on the Eagle.
Speaker 3: The big USL announcement coming up tonight. The USL Dallas team will be announced. We have a new sports franchise in Dallas for Worth and the name and crest and colors. All that will be revealed tonight at Intrinsic Brewing right here on the Square and downtown Garland. Big concert outdoors, a parade, good times to be had. You can walk around with the beer that you purchase. Dude, you were so right about this spot. Next door State and Maine State and Maine is going there. It's like a I don't know, it's like the coolest convenience story you ever went in, exactly Intrinsic Brewing, great brewery and what's.
Speaker 2: Up with the feed store? Man.
Speaker 3: I've been going there since I was like negative twenty five years old. I used to go out there and play with chickens in the back.
Speaker 2: Is that right? I think so?
Speaker 3: Is that like that's what you call old women, right, yeah? Hosts chickens, chicken chicken. O.
Speaker 2: So what is a feed stort? It's like feed for horses and cows.
Speaker 3: And yeah, there's so rural back in the day. You walk about three blocks and there's a pasture. It's not just for you to walk in and go feed me. Yeah, no, there's that. That's called a buffet. Okay, okay, good.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: We are having a good time out here in Garland, Texas. And what a great time to pass it off to Kevin Turner for this.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't even have an intro for this, but I was really excited about being in Garland today. History of Garland, Garland Day. You guys grew up in Richardson, but Richardson and Garland have always had a big rivalry. But I was interested to know.
Speaker 3: You know where I was born, right, homie, the state line Downstown, downtown Garland hospital.
Speaker 2: All right, yep, one of the last ones there, right, No, I think it's still there. Oh really, I think it was the first jail you went in too. Yeah, it was in jail. I was first jail, I was arrested at Garland. Oh my god. Yeah, this urs was Richardson. What's up? What iconic day? Yeah? Uh so you know I live in Richardson now, so Garland's very intriguing place to me as well. Yeah, but Sure's always had a lot of good stories about Garland.
Speaker 3: You're a West Sider, which is fine, I respect it, but US east Siders has been mentioned. We had a dividing line and it was Jupiter Road. In fact, at Richardson Burtner High School, we had kids that lived in Camelot or lived east of Jupiter that still went to our school despite having a Garland address.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So, if you guys had to guess Garland is the what most populous city in the United States of America? Oh, I'll say seventy first.
Speaker 3: Okay, hold on, before we get to that terrible guess, let's do the game where we keep going the over undergame. Okay, right, all right, So he said seventy first higher, five hundred and twenty six lower.
Speaker 2: One and forty four lower lower. Oh, oh, one hundred and one lower, eighty six higher, meaning guess Garland is technically a top one hundred city in the United States. Wow, but wow, wow, I will go ninety seven, ninety higher, ninety three. There it is ninety three ninety three. Well done. But what is you in Texas?
Speaker 4: What is it?
Speaker 2: Thank you? Uh?
Speaker 3: In Texas it's I'll go first.
Speaker 2: Uh twenty eight lower oh in Texas? Uh uh okay, uh thirteen There it is ben Rogers, god thirteenth populous city in Texas. Garland. That was great, man, that's another win for the Jeeps for the g town. How's that a win for them? Did you know that Garland used to have a wet and wild Yes?
Speaker 8: It was.
Speaker 3: Uh, it was more towards the north, closer to the bush over there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Wait, it was wet and wild, closer to the bush. Yeah, this is where you pound.
Speaker 2: It closed in nineteen ninety three. I had no idea there was a wet and wild in Garland. Yeah. All this time I've lived here in Richardson, I discovered that who is, in your opinion, the most famous person from Garland, Texas?
Speaker 3: I'll let you go first. Two besides to me. Besides me, I don't think he counts.
Speaker 2: I count. I don't know anyone from Garland. You don't count as a human you're just a dollar signed to me. All right.
Speaker 3: There's two that come to mind. Number one Mookie Blaylock. Number two Leanne rhymes Mookie Blaylock.
Speaker 2: Oh if I'm if I recall correctly, I had a Matthew Broderck situation. Oh yeah he did. He did well.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you guys, he's so happy to turn it down.
Speaker 2: Look at him.
Speaker 3: Who's more famous, Mookie Blaylock or Ricky Piers, the Rice great who later played for the Milwaukee Bucks.
Speaker 2: I think he want you. Okay. The original name of pearl it is LeAnn Rimes. Is interesting. Became a big start at fourteen.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: Now, some publications credit Mike Judge, the creator of Beaters. Yeah it was. Some give him Plano and some give him Richardson.
Speaker 3: I don't know that he was born in any of those places, but he lived in all of them. And obviously, if you've ever seen King of the Hill, you dropped the g and they're from Arlene, which is great.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's yeah, it's very unclear on that. He says he was born in Ecuador. Okay, very interesting, get some notes.
Speaker 3: Uh you Travino a Garland guy, he's more famous than his other hosts.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Also Crystal Bernard, she was on Happy Days. She went to and was Helen on wings. Also, the Cowboys just signed off its hindman named Hakeem. How can they keep getting off its Miami and they have the thousand of them? It did stuck up shoddy, that's their greatness.
Speaker 3: Tyler Smaxie right, oh, Tyree s Maaxie is a Garland for the seventy six ers.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Now I'm told that wing Stop was founded in Garland.
Speaker 7: What right?
Speaker 2: I had no idea, no wonder Troy was. I had so many shares.
Speaker 3: I don't know much about it because for me it's an inferior wing product than what I'm a customer.
Speaker 2: I'm a pluckers guy. But for some they enjoy it.
Speaker 3: I think also that Salad Place was founded.
Speaker 2: That's my problem with wing Stop right now, is just that Troy used to do so many commercials for it, and now he's doing billboards on salad and Go. I bring it up once a week because people need to know. And every time you turn your mic on a new person's listening. Uh, you know who else is from Garland? Austin Reeves. No, I knew it was coming at some point, he's from Oklahoma. Leonard Skinner, the whole band, No, the.
Speaker 3: Original Hulk of Mosquito on the Hult Bill Bixby yep uh.
Speaker 2: Craft Foods so that your little cheese slices Garland Darland Craft Macaroni Cheese. Yeah, that's the greatest macaroni cheese of all time. Craft Foods founded in Garland.
Speaker 3: When during the war, my son from about the age of eight to I don't know, fifteen, we would go to a restaurant. When he would order macaroni and cheese, you would say, do you guys serve Kraft macaroni and cheese?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 2: It's different, It's not all macaroni cheese is not the same.
Speaker 3: All those years that Ben was saying, Wendy's has Kraft Burgers?
Speaker 2: Is that what you meant?
Speaker 3: That's what I met they were made. I wasn't saying it for years. I was saying it for about eight months. I thought you met it with a c about sec bum tumpum tumm. I don't swear on thy must They must have given me one butcher's paper. It's very very disappointed to set it for eight months until someone pulled him aside and explained to what a kraft Burger was to him.
Speaker 2: Nineteen thirty seven, KRLD put up its Versus radio tower here in Garland. Oh remember that?
Speaker 4: Do you know?
Speaker 2: Have you ever still there? Pulled someone aside and actually told and you were pulling on aside? Can I pull you aside? What does that mean?
Speaker 3: You know this river that we're all in, I'm gonna pull you aside on the shore, and I would like to pull you aside and have a conversation with you. There's something that I don't want the others to hear.
Speaker 2: Cant pull your side so you can gossip about the people who.
Speaker 3: Are having No one ever says, may I pull you aside? Or do you mind if I pull you aside? But they do say, man, somebody pulled him aside?
Speaker 2: Yeah, pull him right?
Speaker 3: And that's in the family of sidebar, right, yeah, yeah, oh yeah, yeah, you pulled some aside. Say all right, look at the way her ass looks in those fans.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: What's the scariest thing a woman can say to you is can we talk? That's the same thing.
Speaker 2: It's sidebar that's scary.
Speaker 3: Or she just comes right out and says, hey, I want you to know I caught it hey man, it burns down there right? Oh god, right, and you're the last person right that I let go in there? Oh my gosh, talk what happened in my relationship? It's more like seventy two hours of silence home there's a disagreement or you know, he's tacking power struggle. She hadn't talked to me in seventy two hours. She must have caught something like I guys, gotta know it's like three days. Yeah, you know she'd be back on Wednesday.
Speaker 2: In nineteen ninety seven, there was a Taiwanese Ufo religion sounds crazy, right, hintal out of Garland and they moved all of its members to Garland. Did they also serve dumplings?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: Well maybe what's your favorite dumpling spot? Then you know I'm not a big dumpling guy. I don't really eat carbs.
Speaker 2: I think they're carb free, they're not not at all. Chef's Sons dumplings very good? Oh man? So what I'm talking about? Are you out of garage a night? Garland? Thanks for days, man, we're talking about all right? We should move on to the big finish because we got big stuff playing there.
Speaker 3: Really we're going to ramp up from the history of Garland into some great big He.
Speaker 2: Just took his head set off.
Speaker 3: That's a bad sign. Earlier we're planning our show. We wrote down for the final segment of the day, run out the clock. We've never done that before, but we'll do it next right here on the Eagle. Ah yes, since the Ben and Skin Show ninety seven point one the Eagle. And we are here at Fortunate Sun in Garland, and it is an awesome scene. Lots of people here, lots of pizza getting grooved on, lots of beer, is a flowing. I see my homie Theory and Ryan in the house.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, oh my godly of that boom, look at that.
Speaker 3: And we're here because tonight is the night when we are announcing the name and the colors and the cress for the new USL Dallas team coming to the DFW. And there's a huge party in downtown Garland. The sun is back out.
Speaker 2: The rain is done.
Speaker 3: There's going to be a concert. This is going to be a blast. If you're anywhere near here. We're basically at Fifth in Maine, right by downtown Garland.
Speaker 2: Get out here.
Speaker 3: It is going to be an absolute scene and you are gonna love it. I can't recommend it enough. Gonna be a really really good time, Kati. A second ago, you had something pulled up on your Twitter account.
Speaker 1: What was that?
Speaker 2: Well, me and I mean I even were just talking about the day that hip hop died May second, two thousand and seven. That's when Crank that Soldier Boy was released. Oh yes, Christine apologized for not having it on the Today Game and I said, we had too much good stuff. Yeah, but you got to get that out there. Crank That by Soldier Boy on that day. That's that's what Yvonne said. You know, if everyone has the right to their own opinion. I agree with him. I don't know. Maybe it died when Tupac got shot. So you know, gang stars still put on, are you guys? So I did see an interview where Biggie's girlfriend sister was like he had apologized for something that he had done about ten minutes before he got shot. Oh, like, this is a bad time. Are we doing these interviews thirty years later? We really we could just not talk about it. Wait, what does she say? I don't really know enough details about it. You got to do this weekend Okay, got out of there. Yeah it is on the eagle. Yeah, let's let's run the clock out. What are you doing this weekend?
Speaker 3: Uh? This is one of the first weekends in a long time that I don't have anything going.
Speaker 2: And I'm super excited about nothing planned. You gonna pull it out.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna play a little basketball, but it's build my whole day, my whole weekend around it out. I can't get I can't get drunk on a Saturday night because I'll pay for it on Sunday playing.
Speaker 2: Basketball like I did last week.
Speaker 3: I thought that's because you were doing too much cocaine and you can't feel the alcohol. No, No, that's not the reason. I think the alcohol helps my knees. What is your What is your the day that you go hardest on blow? Probably Thursdays.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's why you've had a kick ass show today.
Speaker 3: You think you think you have absolutely crushed it. I am going to try to mosey out. I'm hoping it's not supposed to rain again, is it?
Speaker 2: It's not?
Speaker 3: But you know it's May and Texas, So here we go. I less than ten minutes from the Byron Nelson. I'm gonna try to mosey out there on Sunday. I'm gonna see how it goes. We'll see how the weather prevails. I'm definitely gonna hang out here for a little bit. I've got a lot of big german going down my gullet from our friends at Fortunate Sun. And dude, you were saying out here on the square, it's open Kerry for alcohol. Yeah, so if you could, like you go into this convenience store next door yep, State and Maine State Main Merchant, yep.
Speaker 2: Go grab some beer to go.
Speaker 3: They've got some beers in there that we are very fond of and a lot of other beers.
Speaker 2: Pick them up, walk around with them.
Speaker 3: I'm glad that you said that, because they do have Rollertown beer Works, and that's the sponsor of the new segment runout the Clock on Fridays. Rollertown beer Works is our brewery up there in Salina, Texas at Me and ben Or Partners and and do we got big things going on this weekend today right now, if you're up there in the northern urbs, it is our pre Cinco de Mayo party because Ombre Lobo is back. That's our Mexican logger it rocks. So you and I right now, we're about forty minutes away from Rollertown Beer Works.
Speaker 2: But if anyone's closer to it, go to it.
Speaker 3: And we got Jazzy's Tacos, big Blue mitchellattas the beer is flowing. And then tomorrow night is a free comedy night.
Speaker 2: We do open. Look at that bus. Oh yeah, the Frankles throw on that bus they just drove buck Yeah, very nice. Mark, Scott and Jean drive around town on a bus.
Speaker 3: If you ever see them, pull that bus over and get their advice in case you get hurt of the wreck. It's funny, like Gene'll say, people will call them and just tell them about a wreck. Hey just saw a big wreck on six thirty five. Awesome, No, thank you.
Speaker 2: That's not how this works.
Speaker 3: That's kind of like having Michael Jordan's number and you call it when you see a game winner from the Calves.
Speaker 2: Hey yeah, hey, I just saw a pick up basketball game going on. Should go to it. I'm good.
Speaker 3: So anyways, Rollertown Beer Works as a sponsor of this.
Speaker 2: Hey, you don't get my picture take it. There's a lot of media here. Well, yeah, it's a big dang would you guys like to hear my proposed team names because they're revealing the team though.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Wait, what do you know what the team name is?
Speaker 2: I don't. Okay, do you know, ben?
Speaker 3: I do?
Speaker 2: Now, wow, what about it? No? I know that this USL team is. It is like a you know, def w thing. But because we're in Garland, I named all my teams after Garland. Oh that makes sense. Okay, So Christina, this is a short short notice here. Do you have the numbers?
Speaker 6: What do you?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yes they do, yes, like all of them, like one through ten.
Speaker 2: I made my top ten Garland soccer team names. Okay, all right ready yep, number ten, okay, number one, No, number ten, No, no, you're fine. Teams the Garland Grasshoppers, all right, very easy, very good. I hate that. Well, that's why it's number ten.
Speaker 3: I literally it's gonna ramp up. Yeah, I'm gonna take my head set off and how it works.
Speaker 2: It gets better. Now, it's going to be better than that, Christina, probably Garvin Darlands. That's for Darlands. Yeah, the Darlands, Garland Darlings. We're in text. I thought you said Garlands. Number next Mountain Burger. I like that Horner range the Garland Gropers. Okay, I don't think they'll choose that, but no, no, they're not gropers. Huh. Number seven Yeah, the Garland garlic earlier actually took out something I had and put that in there next in some things you want to sponsor tie in really the Garland grinders.
Speaker 3: Okay, right, so it's like a gay sex at Yeah, it's pretty good.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The Garland goal Diggers, Oh, gold diggers, gold gold diggers, gold diggers. Not like Kanye was. You're saying golders pretty good. You know there's FC Dallas I do what about f you Garland?
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't think they'd like that ball United Garland.
Speaker 2: That is pretty good, man, that's great.
Speaker 3: The Garland Goobies Okay, that old mask on your head, Like, hey, Gooby, tell us about your team.
Speaker 2: Gooby, want to know how you feel about Trump's first one hundred days. Okay, we have a.
Speaker 3: Penalty k.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you know some teams have Well this is interesting because because you want to have a section for your fans, like for you guys, are you buying Rolling Town Beer? Section one thirty three? Oh yeah, yeah, the Garland Glory. And then there's a section at the stadium called the Glory Hole where all the rowdiest fans sit.
Speaker 3: Dude, it could be a sinkhole, right, I'm a good fall sinkhole. De Miles great when people fall into the earth.
Speaker 2: And finally you've all been waiting for it, so you know how like there's like the Utah Jazz, the Colorado Avalanche.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, it's not like a plural. I like when he sets it up.
Speaker 2: How about this the Garland Gooch. Oh, okade, that's really good. It's really good.
Speaker 3: I almost left when he said Garland Grasshoppers, and I would have missed.
Speaker 2: The Garland Goose, missed the So you guys gonna go to the Gooch game? Oh man, I'm there already. I got season tickets for the Gooch. It's the Goods versus the tant Yeah, that's great. The Texas Taint. Yeah, live on NBC. That's great. Kevin, You're done for the week, thank god. Uh, and so are we.
Speaker 3: It's gonna do it for us, Ben, I'd like you to grade your performance today.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna give myself a B plus.
Speaker 3: I thought I really really brought it stronger in the feud, especially with the lyrics of the feud. I gave you an a minus because you had to pick up so much slack for Kevin.
Speaker 2: But I'm impressed with you. I want about yourself. How do you feel about your performance? Incomplete? Okay?
Speaker 3: I want to be able to come back and look at it and see how it goes. You hold yourself to a high standard. Christina was spectacular.
Speaker 2: He's the best thing. How you doing, Christina?
Speaker 6: Thank you?
Speaker 4: I'm doing great. Let's stick around for a bit place.
Speaker 3: Oh, you're gonna play some music.
Speaker 2: Yeah, three sets of oatmeal pizza at twilight to either tonight. Yes, all right.
Speaker 3: I'll never forget the time Kat looked the Gooch dead in the eye and he said, do.
Speaker 2: You remember places when things happen? You remember where you were when things happened? Do you remember when Dak tore his hamstring off the bone? I was at fortunate son.
Speaker 3: That was a great moment and it made the gooch better. Christina is going to stick around and spend some tunes right here on the eagle here.
Speaker 2: You're going, well, I'm gonna get my sock bag.
Speaker 6: Dude.
Speaker 2: If you want to go to Garland tonight, go to Garland tonight.