Speaker 1: Hey, they're Big Brother fans.
Speaker 2: It is Thursday, June thirtieth or July thirtieth, and we have an eviction tonight.
Speaker 1: This is gonna be a quick one.
Speaker 2: I did a thirty minute podcast yesterday, so today we're just gonna blow through things because nothing as far as tonight's eviction has really changed.
Speaker 1: Was there lots of stuff? Sure? Is it still gonna go the way it's gonna go? Oh? Yeah, probably?
Speaker 2: So the quick answer is, if Jason doesn't win the Blockbuster competition tonight, he's getting voted out. If Jason wins it and then it is between Mallory and Latrese, then Mallory is getting voted out. There's been lots of talk, There's been lots of clips that production can use to make us think that there's a chance, and there's the minuscule, minuscule of chance, but really not people are telling people they're gonna do it. As an example, d is doing a bang up job of implying she's actually willing to keep Mallory if it's between Mallory and La Tree. She's telling Barrett, you know, I'm willing to do this if we can get it together, and he's like No, you don't need to sacrifice your game. She knows he's not that Barrett won't go against the Crossover Alliance and so Barrett, so she's willing to make it seem like she will, just to get that little bit of extra, you know, good good, good good will from Barrett. Barrett has gone to all three of the icons as they are called, and that you know, he's gone to Devn's said the same thing, you don't have to throw away your game. You know, I'm gonna be losing a friend, but the crossovers is more important. He said the same thing to Angela. Now what has happened in the last twelve, fourteen, eighteen hours is Drew's stock as it were, has significantly knowsed Dive the guy. And it's funny how many people on the Blue Sky timeline have said they need to raise the age requirement to like twenty five. That's always funny because yeah, right, they're not going too They don't care, and they don't care about good gameplay. They just care about an entertaining gameplay. And so, but Drew has just been a just been a bit of a wild card yesterday and he's he's joking about you know, oh, I'm going to nominate you, or you're going to nominate me, or we're backstabbing each other. It's funny the first, second, third, maybe even fourth time.
Speaker 1: But the guy does it constantly, and he did it last night.
Speaker 2: He's out in the back and I've posted the most of these when I talk about them, I've probably recorded them and posted them. So this clip is out there on my Blue Sky timeline. First of all, Barrett was having a convers I said, this was gonna be short and watch me. I'm gonna go down a rabbit hole. Barrett was having a conversation with Devin's. They had just sat down outside. It's like, oh, this is a good chance for Barrett to, you know, tighten things up with Devons, to make sure that they were good with each other because Drew, as I mentioned, Drew and Barrett are kind of the the outsiders on this tool Shed alliance at this point, and so I thought, I'm more concerned personally about Barrett because he's kind of one of the people I'm really rooting for. And Barrett's having this conversation with Devon's like, oh, this is good. They're going to lock it in a little bit better and solidify and everything, and then Drew showed up and so and Barrett even said it today when he was talking to Dee. Barrett said, you know, Drew came out and interrupted Devons and I and I could feel Devons didn't want to talk, and he really really did kind of have shut down.
Speaker 1: They talked a little bit of game, but.
Speaker 2: During that part, Drew actually says, well, you know, I've been thinking about revealing the Red Corner alliance to CAMU that we know it, and you know, I made a joke about red and blue corners in a boxing ring, and Drew's Devon's dude, why are you doing this? And he's kind of saying it jokingly, but he hadn't joking. He's truly annoyed with Drew for risking this kind of stuff, this kind of talk and exposing the fact that Drew and Barrett know about the Red Corner And so, of course, for Devon's this is throwing up all kinds of red flags, like, dude, you're joking and you're not serious, and I can't trust you, you know, don't You're playing with my life here.
Speaker 1: He said something that effect.
Speaker 2: To Drew, And they're just kind of laughing and parent's being kind of quiet, and a few minutes later, and again, these are things, these are quotes are out there and I've posted these clips. But you know, Drew is kind of talking in the third person or kind of talking like Devon's isn't there Just it's the way that Drew talks about. Yeah, you know, kind of feeling today that Devons isn't as close to me this week as he was last week, or things have kind of gone downhill or to struggle, and that's when and Devin goes, oh, Drew.
Speaker 1: Drew, every day's a struggle.
Speaker 2: And it was just totally If Drew couldn't read the writing on the wall, I would have been I would have been so fearful. If I was in Drews I'd be like, oh my god, I have ticked off. You know, this top level player who was at the top of the food chain, who you don't know, has a secret power, who just everything. And I think Barrett's just like cringing.
Speaker 1: You know. There was a political thing that happened. It's happened. I don't remember what the.
Speaker 2: Specific circumstances were, where a certain head of state was saying some really stupid off the wall stuff, and maybe that person's secretary of state was sitting in the same room and sinking down in their couch next to them, like.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, this is so cringey.
Speaker 2: That's probably how Barrett felt last night as was saying stuff, and Devon's was kind of.
Speaker 1: Not taking it all right.
Speaker 2: So I don't know, I went down this rabbit hole. But part of it again is back to Barrett trying to make amends with the three Icons, knowing that Drew has kind of dug himself a hole. So I'm hopeful that Barrett has kind of done it, but he has said I'm willing to throw, you know, vote out Mallory.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 2: I mean, the whole problem here is that if Mallory wins the Blockbuster, then she's safe and Jason will.
Speaker 1: Get voted out.
Speaker 2: And that was about the best anybody could hope for. And in theory, no skin off the nose of the crossover alliance off Drew and Barrett with the other side of the house as it were, everything is okay, but they have to prepare for that, and the preparing for that because of the Blockbuster is just causing things to be really messy.
Speaker 1: So what else.
Speaker 2: Camu told Lyric because he's trying to keep close to Lyrics. Some would say showmance, but I mentioned yesterday, didn't I, or maybe the day before that. I think that Kamu would kind of like to be in a showmance with Hailey, and I think Hailey kind of has a little bit of a crush on Commu, So keep an eye on that one. But Kamu also is trying to keep Lyric close, and Camu, in preparation for this vote tonight, decided he wanted to pre warn Lyric that you know what, and this is what he said.
Speaker 1: He says, you know what.
Speaker 2: You're welcome to vote to keep Mallory if it's Mallory versus Latrese, but I want you to know that the votes aren't there. So no matter what you're hearing, I'm hearing that the votes aren't there. Now whatever, It's just it's just it's gameplaying. That's what you do. It's setting things up. You're trying to keep all of your people happy in your circle, even if that ruined somebody else's situation. And he's like, you can't tell anyone that I told you this though, because we don't want Mallory to suspect in case she wins. We don't want her to know how close she was to actually going home. And that's what you do, that's how you play well. Lyric told Mallory like an hour later, which people expected, and I wasn't surprised totally either. She got her in the gym and she told her, she warned her, so Mallory knows that she's on super thin ice. And then we saw shortly after that Mallory talking to Barrett and Barrett's telling her everything's okay, whereas Barrett is telling everybody it's okay. I know she's got to go if that's the situation.
Speaker 1: So it's for better or worse.
Speaker 2: This blockbuster, because this is what's the cause of this is really just really makes it hard in some ways to keep your thing, your ducks in a.
Speaker 1: Row on the day, even up to the day of eviction, which again, the.
Speaker 2: TV show folks probably love it, and there are times when it can be good because it is one last second chance for somebody to save themselves.
Speaker 1: But on the other hand, when things are going are or are it.
Speaker 2: Just it just I don't know, it's just annoying. But that's where things are at. Have not sended last night it got half the word have not got mentioned or slop got mentioned twice on last night's show. Neither of them were telling you that the person was on slop, but they mentioned not getting enough sleep being or maybe in the slop thing. It just was, you know, Mallory said it on talking about the the tea party.
Speaker 1: It just it. It's just have nots are so stupid.
Speaker 2: They did show the TV show last night, they showed the tea party. People are asking how how accurate was the edit? And honestly, probably as accurate as CBS is ever.
Speaker 1: Going to do it.
Speaker 2: You know it it It just would never be that way. But I posted a good I posted like thirty minutes worth of the tea party on on my on my Blue Sky account, so you know, go there and check it out if you're if you're interest been seeing it in an unedited form straight thirty minutes unedited.
Speaker 1: It's there. What else to tell you all?
Speaker 2: I did live stream watching that show last night, and then I stayed on the camera because one of our longtime followers patrons, MSUs Oslin, actually hung around and other people were hanging around talking, but we had a long conversation.
Speaker 1: And so it was very fun, ve very entertaining. I will.
Speaker 2: Ninety nine percent sure I will be live streaming tonight's live eviction show. I am not going to Chicago. It turns out that Ashley will not be at the viewing party at the Bar in Chicago tonight, So not going. Maybe next week. If not next week, one of the upcoming weeks, I will go to Chicago and hang out, so pencil that in, but not this week.
Speaker 1: Anything else to tell you, guys.
Speaker 2: There's all kinds of stuff, but I really need to go do some work because I stayed. I've been watching the live feeds too long this morning, and they've now cut away so I can do it. So I'm going to do that. I will see some of you tonight on twitch slash YouTube if you come to check it out. If not, I'll update you tomorrow on what happened and we'll talk again. All right, Thank you everybody for listening. Appreciate all of you and be well. Enjoy your Thursday, and we'll talk to you all on Friday. Take care, Bye bye