Speaker 1: About four months before the war started four and a half years ago, or expanded. I went on air and I said the Russians will attack before the end of February. I said that in October, so October, November, December, January, February, so goodness gracious, five months before.
Speaker 2: Oh guess what?
Speaker 1: In Ato came out today officially and said the Russians are planning to strike European countries in the next two weeks. And that's not bs, that's true. Now, what do you think is gonna happen when.
Speaker 2: That goes down?
Speaker 1: Oh? I know, We've got all sorts of other stuff to talk about. We've got all sorts of Netflix programs and all sorts of sports on TV. It's all so much fun. And we've got all the warmongers over here. It's a minority of people, but they love it. Why I'm a Pannican. This Ukraine wars wonderful, The Iran wars wonderful. This is so good. The jobless numbers are so horrible. We're strategic old reserves out of oil, a world at war, Iran conflict goes global. Oh, axios, the CIA, that's the CIA. What did I say when this all started four plus years ago. It's it's a new world war. What's a global war with all these big powers together in mass death? A couple million dead in Ukraine alone. What's that call when you that all these different wars going on in different power blocks fighting.
Speaker 2: It's called a world war?
Speaker 1: But Mark Levin the great one, he makes jokes about it is what world war are we up to now, Alex? Because I explained, the CIA and the Defense Department called this world War four in their war games. The Cold War was World War three. Sorry, I have accade.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I don't just read talking points and live with my thumb.
Speaker 1: Up my butt like you dumbasses. I'm talking about people like Mark Levin is gonna get us all killed. Israel's looking at this war all one dimensionally about oh they're winning, They're gonna take Lebanon, They're gonna take Syria.
Speaker 2: Being de Beer's running around foaming at.
Speaker 1: The mouth, literally has a shrine to a mass shooter in his house. He worships completely cuckoo. And that's who's driving the military policy to great extent. You have the lunatics of the EU. I don't elect to commission that want their war with Russia. That's where their corrupt bureaucracies and royalty and Hitler go to die. Is Russia just ask Napoleon Bonaparte, ask Old Adolf Hitler.
Speaker 2: Asked the Muslims, ask the Huns, ask them all. So here we are.
Speaker 1: But look at Drudge, just emblematically and drug, Drudge was ahead of the curve. He was right. I mean many things. I was wrong, you know, I mean, Trump was better than Democrats before. But but I mean now it's it's kind of chicken or the egg thing. But look at Drudge. The story is Trump in ruins ballroom, blocked, oh Job's disaster, even Fox running away, And that's all newsworthy, but not compared to what's down below it NATO. Russia's getting ready to hit in two weeks. Russia has told them four and a half months before the main Russian invasion of Ukraine four and a half years ago and change. I said, Russia will attack, will invade before the end of February. And I'm on record, and I have it on record for the last six months, every day saying Russia will start striking NATO countries. Because I understand the threat escalation Ladder, I understand the Russian posturing. I understand their doctrine, and I understand when they publicly say we're getting ready to strike, they mean they're getting ready to strike. If NATO continues to give the high tech munitions and guidance, he's the US to Ukraine to continue to attack Russia with up to two thousand drones a week just trying to hit Moscow and many of them hitting. Now, what would the United States do if Russia had taken over Canada and was firing thousands of drones.
Speaker 2: A day at Washington, d C. Or a week. It would never have happened.
Speaker 1: So I'm against this abject total insanity, the unlucky to EU dictatorship and NATO dragging US into this, and Trump inherited this, and Trump's been trying to shut it down, but he hasn't done what he could do turning off the intelligence and that doesn't just mean spy sneaking around the ground, that means the satellites, the guidance, the direction of the weapons.
Speaker 2: When Zolenski got in.
Speaker 1: His face to the White House, Trump turned off their guidance for one week, and the Russians took giant amounts of territory and just obliterated them because they were blind. The United States runs the show the United States is at War with Russia.
Speaker 2: I said, when.
Speaker 1: Trump was president elected, Putin would soon announce, Okay, we've been at war.
Speaker 2: You've been at war with us. It's official. Now stop. One week after I said that, Putin said exactly that because I'm in the game, I got my head in the game.
Speaker 1: A lot of this intel I don't even get from the Pentagon or White House sources or high level Russian sources that you see on the show.
Speaker 2: Highest level. I make the analysis and then give you my view on where we are. And in almost every case you've notice proven right. That's why. And I'm not bragging about this, and I haven't done it because of optics and things that I've got going on.
Speaker 1: There's no need for me to go do this. But I've been invited to Russia. I've been invited to meet Putin. I've been invited to have dinner with later Off, I've been invited to go have meetings with their top ministers that nobody gets that, Okay, not even Tucker Carlson other than his meeting with Putin. My point is, I said, no, I'm going to sit here and give you my pure American analysis of what's going on, and the Russians, no, it's dead on. And the Russians asked me, how do you know that? How'd you know we're gonna do that? And I'm like, are you kidding me? You can look at it from the ground, you can look at it from the sources, you can look at the posturing, you can look at history.
Speaker 2: I know now.
Speaker 1: The only reason I lail that out is the credibility. Everybody knows I'm spot on about this. Everybody knows I'm on the money. But you don't need to just believe Alex Jones is on the money. NATO came out, and you notice it's in the newspapers. It's halfway down in the local paper. It's in the world section here in Austin. On Drudge, it's down on the left hand side the ballroom. Getting blocked by a judge is the top story. Because that's a political football something we can grasp. NATO coming out and saying Russia is going to strike us in the next two weeks. They're gonna hit Poland, they're gonna hit France, They're gonna hit Germany, They're gonna hit the UK. Now that's kind of a big deal, isn't it?
Speaker 2: Overhadshot?
Speaker 1: Please, here's a lone of Telegraph, AP, Reuters, The Sun, New York Post. Russia could attack NATO within weeks. US intelligence warns. So that's one when I say NATO, that's US intelligence that's really runs the show. Russia could attack NATO within weeks. US intelligence warns, as Putin aims to test alliance amid weapons shortages. Now, back when the Pentagon was saying four and a half years ago, Russia is getting ready to invade, And everybody said, oh, the Pentagon lies. Jones, why are you agreeing with the Pentagon that Russia is getting ready to attack? And I said, because I've got my own analysis.
Speaker 2: This is true.
Speaker 1: And they could see the weapons being shipped to the border, the medical systems, the blood, the ambulances. They could see a million troops moving up to the border. Not that a million were going to go in, but that's the backup in case it went to full war with NATO. So they saw a million troops mobilize and move up. The Russians didn't do that. The plate paddy Cake paddy Cake Baker's man roll them up, roll them up, put them in a pan.
Speaker 2: No. And then I interviewed.
Speaker 1: Russians on the air in Russian journalists and I watched their body language ones that are known intelligence operatives. I'm like, so you're getting ready to invade, but in February, this is like a month before. No, no, no, not invade, about feed going bad, all can't talk bye bye, stuff like that. So I get the final pieces of intel.
Speaker 2: Like oo, no, no, what do we not attack? What do you mean?
Speaker 1: So that's how I get my final intel is watching these other shows, having me belong.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm doing.
Speaker 1: And behind the scenes, meanwhile, the airports are still full of US troops.
Speaker 2: Flying out to the Middle East, not to Europe.
Speaker 1: And Trump's been pulling troops out of Europe by the tens of thousands. So we're now in a multi front war running low ammunitions. The Russians are four and a half plus years into this. They've said, you've been escalating the attacks inside Russia. If you do it, we're getting ready to hit your weapons depots, and we're going to start with Poland. And they told Poland that two months ago. Poland suddenly discovered that Nazis run Ukraine under Zelenski. They suddenly discovered that Ukraine is running phone scams and bank fraud against the Polish. They suddenly discovered that they are cheating them on their farm deals. And suddenly the Poles pulled back and said, oh, we're going to stop giving you as much support.
Speaker 2: And they're withdrawing support.
Speaker 1: They're like that because the Russia has told them we're going to attack you first and we're going to take part of Poland. Or you could sit on the sidelines and when we carve up Ukraine, you can get those areas Ukraine that used to be part of Poland. And the Poles are like, hmm, so I'm watching all the diplomatic behavior going on, and so now Russian's like, well, we'll just go right to the head of the beach. We're going to strike the UK. We'll hit a weapons factory in the UK with a ballistic missile, and folks, if you don't think the Russians won't hit them, the Russians have their.
Speaker 2: Capital on fire.
Speaker 1: Every day, two thousand plus drones try to attack Moscow on average. Every week dozens get through. Almost every day you look at the Moscow skyline it looks like World War three because it is. Yeah, let's go back to that headline. Russia sends world War three threat to attack US and UK we can kill you any time.
Speaker 2: Oh, who's that saying it? Who's that all over the news?
Speaker 1: Oh the guy that was on my show yesterday who spends half his time on the front lines. Gee, wonder I get my information? But I don't need to get it from them. But you heard him on the show yesterday. He said nuclear war is now a probability. We're ready. Let's go.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: If the United States had two thousand drones a week coming out of Canada and dozens were hitting, and we saw monuments on fire, what do you think we do.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say it again.
Speaker 1: So the insane people are the globalist and the Rothschilds and George Soros and Newland and Lindsey Grahamho's dead now and John McCain. But they started all this and now it's escalating with thread escalation ladder. Just like we told you with Iran, they won't fall, they'll close the straight it'll kill the economy, it'll kill the midterms. And that's the least of the Batto scenarios, and we're now in that at one hundred and sixty how many days are.
Speaker 2: We into the war?
Speaker 1: So now US intelligence and NATO one hundred and sixty days in are saying Russia is getting ready.
Speaker 2: To hit within two weeks. And do you know why.
Speaker 1: Russia has told them, Okay, you're bombing us, We're gonna escalate up to you. We're gonna have limited strikes on some of your weapons depots. Russia has even said we may just do a demonstration and not even have warheads on these ballistic missiles like they hit a couple of years ago to Ukraine. When they hit the six warehouses perfectly with a hole on the top of each one with that supersonic hypersonic ballistic missile.
Speaker 2: You see the eight warheads come in.
Speaker 1: And then the news went, look their bombs aren't big, and it shows the warehouses with perfect holes in the tops. And I said, the Russians did that as a demonstration of delivering nuclear weapons via re entering nerve devices that are any missile systems can't stop. And one day later Putin said, this is a demonstration that you can't stop our missiles. Because I understand doctrine and those of you that don't understand this, This is very simple stuff. I don't understand how to act cool. I don't understand how to go to cocktail parties and we're in tuxedo.
Speaker 2: Actually I do. I can take those things over. I am the party if I want to.
Speaker 1: But I don't do that because I'm not a peacock and I'm into the real world and I'm into stopping thermal nuclear war. But all the rest of you people, I'm going to mat our audience. I'm talking about the candy ass Democrats, the candy ass Republicans, all of you people are going to get us all killed. You are playing in a uber dangerous dimension right now. You have a massive normalcy bias that you think that the good old times are going to go on forever. And Russia is like a trillion miles away, it's out past Pluto and the Kuiper Belt. No it ain't, folks, it's six thousand miles away. And their submarines are three minutes away from vaporizing our cities, vaporizing our cities, and we're like, well, wool varasrs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's called mutually it's your destruction.
Speaker 1: So you'd have to be crazy to do it, So just keep having your normalcy bias. But when the hydrogen bombs are detonating and you're sitting in your house or office and all of a sudden the windows all blow out, and then ten seconds later you see a flash of red coming at you, that's the firewall. And just remember, oh, Alex Jones was right when the fireball hits you. And that's if you're you know, on the edge.
Speaker 2: Of the blast.
Speaker 1: You won't feel anything if you're actually in the epicenter of it. And of course maybe you're out the middle of Montana wyoming. Well, you get the nuclear winner and the fallout, and then a few weeks after the nuclear war, here comes the warlords coming to loot your house and rape your wife and kids. And people got their teeth falling out from radiation poisoning, and all these crazy guys stumble out of their vehicles, and it'll be doctors and medics and engineers, and but they'll all been going totally crazy. And you have a bunch of one hundred and forty IQ psychos that are literally going across the land like army ants, devouring everything in their way, and all the low IQ people will just be dead in a ditch, and then the near of civilization goes bye bye, And all of a sudden, there's all these monsters, all these one hundred and forty one hundred and fifty one hundred and sixty IQ monsters. The guy that used to manage the golf course, you're surgeon. You, you're your neighbor. Who's the army vet? And now all of a sudden they're hauling you up by chain to butcher your ass?
Speaker 2: In in't you? And if I wanted to get outside the blast oon and I could go, get ready and I could be the leader. I could be a new warlord.
Speaker 1: I can organize the engineers and scientists and warriors, have a battle plan.
Speaker 2: How we were gonna take the.
Speaker 1: Resources we needed, get to a re doubt, fortify it with weapons. Because there's gonna be other war lords coming sooner I have to contend with as we rebuild civilization. It's not that I want to be a war lord, but that's what we're going back to.
Speaker 2: Are you ready to be a war lord? Are you ready for me to be humongous? Just give us a gus, we spell your lives. I know how much paying you feel but wait, now is not the time you'll be giving you vengines.
Speaker 1: But I don't choose that. I'll just stay here and die at a fireball. Now this is now a probable scenario. And I know you have a normalcy bias because things have been so good. You know. Okay, maybe the Communist killed two unred million people the last century, and yeah, world War two killed one hundred million plus, and yeah, world War one, but you know what, that's never gonna happen here. We're all insulated. We have our Netflix. But you know, the top billionaires have all publicly run off to the Southern Hemisphere. I mean, you know they've evacuated, you know, the surge Ay Brins and Larry Pages and Eric schmidtz. They're down on giant yachts with private islands, with fortified platoons of troops. James Cameron's got a whole armada. This main base is New Zealand, but he's got an armada because he's been sure this is coming forever. Well, well now they're all out to sea right now. They're a little floating ocean cities. Oh they're libertarians that just want to have you know, floating cities because the one to tests libertarianism out. Yeah right, you can't get an escape pod and go get out a world war, nuclear war in space. We don't have a lesium built yet. It's called the ocean. So when the elites are in their escape pods ejecting, that means they think there's a better than fifty percent chance of a nuclear war.
Speaker 2: Nuclear war, nuclear war, not fun, not fun.
Speaker 1: What do you think is gonna happen when Russian starts blasting the UK, France and Germany in two weeks? You think NATO's gonna strike back and escalate, Yeah they are, and then it's off to the races.
Speaker 2: Nuclear war.
Speaker 1: Now, Russia's doing this to get a discussion going and to hopefully have some sanity, And the Pentagon's been telling Trump, try to help Trump in the war. They don't want to have a nuclear war. The Russians don't want have a nuclear war. But the political class running all this is demon possessed and that's what's going on here. And I told you that Saudi Arabia was going to split off from Israel and go with Pakistan in Turkey said that a month ago. Boom just happened. And now they've shipped Saudi Arabia's nukes that they've been keeping for almost twenty years in Pakistan into Saudi Arabia, and they're out there in the warehouses with the jets, the fighter bombers ready gasped up, with the pilots sitting there in the air conditioned room twenty four hours a day to get the go code to get in those and start dropping hiders in bombs. Told you that for it was the news, didn't I. So people don't have the nukes out on the tarmac because they're going to play a game of pinuckle or tennis or tiddley wins.
Speaker 2: So we're in a new world war. It's escalating quickly.
Speaker 1: Everything Trump tried to do in the past, all the good stuff's falling apart. People say, oh, Jones admits he was wrong about supporting Trump. No, he was white years both Democrats. But now he's gone off the edge, and anything good he's doing is overshadowed by the Iran war that just helped escalate this in the full World war, and the job numbers came in and there are absolutely horrible, and the inflation's off the chain, and you've got White House officials I've never even got to this. Yesterday reprinted because I pulled the old stack off multiple White House officials making jokes. Cernoviitch retweeted it and was saying it was crazy. If you want to find it, as Cernament's reposted some of it, I found a couple of them white House, high level White House official speech writers. Tbusa is like, man, the students really don't have money for burritos, you know, wire Burrito's twenty dollars and think, oh you're poor, burrito. Let you eat cake, you little pussies. You know, so what there's Inflation's not bad. White House officials while they're doing insider trading handover fist, making billions of dollars individually a month, people complained about cost of living and.
Speaker 2: It's just like, yeah, shut up.
Speaker 1: And Trump's like, I don't want to hear about the average American's economic peril. I don't even think about people in bad economic situation. I got a war to win. I'm a wartime president. Even if you think that, why are you saying that he had like a forty percent apprival reading when he started making those statements, and I said, it'll go to thirty And in a week it did. I don't need to know if those polls are right or not. I talked to the public on the ground, and I love the neocons and the white pillars and the camp followers, kind of the cat turn type people.
Speaker 2: And I don't actually know who that is.
Speaker 1: That if a booger fell out of Trump's nose, they would bow down in worship like it was Mecca.
Speaker 2: And guys like that, they just.
Speaker 1: Say, everything's wonderful, everything's great, Things couldn't be better. But you understand, you, guys are a minority of conservatives and populis in common sense, people that don't want to glow in the dark nuclear war. And you're helping us lose the midterms. And just because you delusionally have invincible ignorance and just keep doubling down saying those of us that know what we're talking about are wrong.
Speaker 2: It doesn't do anything. You are wrong.
Speaker 1: We are crashing into the iceberg. And I only say this to you because I feel sorry for you.
Speaker 2: You're supposedly conservatives.
Speaker 1: You're not mindless cult member democrats socialists of America that believe outright book. DC has produced more billionaires than the rest of the country in the last decade, in just the last two years, has absolutely looted things like never before. Washingt DC is America's newest billionaire boom town. Trumpministration has refunded one hundred billion in tariffs. Will you get any of the money? Ludennig wrote the treaty, wrote it to wrote the tariffs, wrote it to fail. The Supreme Court said, sir, if this was written correctly, you would have won this. Just reissue it this way. Trump didn't even do that. And then Ludennig's firm buys up all the insurance, telling the companies know these tariffs will succeed. And then he makes the lion's share of the insurance money on one hundred billion dollars. And then the fact that Trump didn't reverse that or didn't reissue it. He's on in the take. He's already on the take everywhere else. He literally did all that to screw us, or he's an idiot. And in Germany within two weeks. And what will NATO do when that strike happens. What will the United States do when that strike happens? Will they escalate because the West is escalated above the Russians, So now they're saying they're gonna match our escalation. That would mean thousands of attacks inside European countries, inside NATO countries if they're gonna match it. Though the Russians have telegraphed they're gonna do limited demonstration strikes on weapons depots. They've even said perhaps not even with warheads on them. To then get the people's attention to stop your leaders, stop attacking us, because the next ones are gonna have warheads on them. The ones we send in every day got warheads on them. Who's in the wrong A five year old can tell you who's in the wrong here. Who's trying to cut your son's penis off? The Russians know? The globalist who's flooding your borders with third world populations? The Russians, no, the globalist. That's the reality. We've been showing you a simulated strike on Russia. Let's show the strike on Europe similation by the Russians, and it's letter in the simulation and the US submarines popping up all the other fun goodies. So that's where we are, and a lot of you are like, is there an echoing here? I've been hearing a lot about Russia's getting ready to strike NATO in the coming months. And I said the coming weeks, I said, I said, last week, Have the archives find it. I said, oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: I said last week over and over again every day that I believe in the next few weeks Russia is going to strike. Didn't get that from the Pentagon right here, right.
Speaker 1: Here, Usually do contact the arkivasarcless in An Austin t is on a well deserved ski vacation and he's not here, so she's not listening. So you guys call the archiveson just have him going to last week and I specifically say, I believe that NATO will probably get hit in the next couple weeks. And then oh, now there's a Pentagon report the reportedly came out last week that we now learned about, saying two weeks that means a week. And I hope and pray that this doesn't happen. I hope the Russians don't strike. People say, oh Jones predicted a strike with them too much, didn't happen. No, I said, they're preparing to and have warned they're going to. And now the Pentagon has put out a report word for a word what I have been saying at you until your ears bleed. All the regular listeners are like, yeah, we heard that fifteen times last week. Yep, you sure did. And I say that to not go ooh, I'm smart. The Russians have said it, they mean it. They're going to do it. Russia could attack NATO within weeks. US intelligence warrants US physics believe Russia may attempt to escalate tensions by mounting a small land incursion or launching cyber attacks across Eastern Europe anytime from the autumn to twenty twenty nine. So they put it out years, but they're saying within the next two weeks. The Wall Street Journal reported the report marks a significant shift in the US intelligence assessments from their previous stance that Vladimir Putin would not attack while still caught in the war in Ukraine. Well that's the Russians have said, you have weeks to within a month. It's like my predictions, I am a prediction. My prediction is they mean it. But you know, they run ads all over the US media. This is one out of New York. What do you do when the nuclear bombs are coming in? The nuclear missiles get inside. Oh yeah, they'll tell you get in a basement, get inside to the glass blows in. They don't even tell you, you know, close the windows, any of that. They tell you tune in to local radio or go to their app. Let me explain something. When hydrogen bombs are detonating above your city, you're not going to have your apps working. You're not gonna have radio stations working. You're gonna be dead or buried in rubble. I love if they say shut the doors and windows. No, it's pull the drapes, get in a bathroom. If you don't have a basement, they can't even give you good advice. Have your children stand in front of the windows so the glass cuts their carotid arteries.
Speaker 2: Go to our app.
Speaker 1: During a nuclear war, how about you stick your head between your legs and tisse. You're asked by you know what, let's play that public service announcement in a moment. Yeah they're running. Oh oh, And FEMA has been saying.
Speaker 2: Last year, get a week of food and water ready because there might be a nuclear war.
Speaker 1: So we've escalated on Russia. They're getting ready to escalate. I want to open the phones up and I want to talk to veterans and current active duty. I want to talk to folks that particularly go to the head of the line. If you worked in the missile forces or nuclear department. Let's fire the phone system up and one other group, because I am screening calls here live on the air right now. By screening, usually I just say free for all. But when I say a specific topic, pecific group, that way we get those people. I also want to hear from anybody that loves the Iran war and loves the Ukraine war. People that disagree. So any veterans, active duty, you name it, We're taking your calls on this out of control war. Where do you think it's going? What should we do? You agree with me, disagree with me? Not screening for opinions. I just want to be on this topic. And if you disagree with me, and you're serious, people calling to get to the head line, they're fake disagreeing. If you're serious, I want to hear from you about how I'm a panicking and the economy's great, and I ran wars going great in the and the Ukraine wars wonderful, and we should be bombing inside Russia. And Lindsey Graham is God I want to hear from you five one two two sixty six zero six four two of you outside the US of your country code five one two two sixty six zero six four two five one two two sixty six zero six four to two. And I got a bunch of other insane Democrats socialis American News and Epstein News and Todd Blanche News and insider trading, mass theft news by the Democrats and Republicans. And I've got TMCB changed new UFO files, mysterious foot is revealed, and I've got europe wide terror concerns, IMiD rise of ises, aspired attacks, and radicalization. I'm sorry, we won't be talking about a judge blocking for now. The stupid ballroom are Oh, who's really Didn't somebody sabotage a reflecting pool, or didn't they? They put a badliner in, Trump blamed it on vandals, It became a focal point. They arrested a bunch of anti fun leftists slicing stuff up afterwards and dumping algae in.
Speaker 2: That's all true.
Speaker 1: And then they arrested an innocent olympian and of course charged him. That all blew up in their face. But how is that our top story a reflecting pool in the stupid ballroom. I'm sorry, I'm not talking about it. How about mass joblessness numbers pouring in? How about inflation exploding? How about the Iran war spiraling out of control? How about we were right, the neocons and the Israel firsters and their paid influencers were wrong.
Speaker 2: But Israel knew that. Israel said, we want you in a quagmire.
Speaker 1: We want chaos in the Middle East so we can exploit it and expanding greater. Israel knew this wasn't going to go the way they told Trump when they tricked him into this. It's not just talking, boy, that Trump got tricked. You got Lindsey Graham on tape posthumously bragging how he got Trump into it and tricked him and all of it now Yahoo bragging how they did it. They sit there and talk crowd about Trump on international television. Why is he compromised? I don't know, but all his enemies, all the never trumpers, boy there there the cats me out.
Speaker 2: They're the good guys. And then he's taking their advice and.
Speaker 1: The country in the world in his approval rating and the republic approval ratings have gone in the toilet and down the sewage line, and we're supposed to just love it. We're supposed to just support it. Five one two two six zero six four two are right? That's enough of the number. Okay, let me just give you an illustration of how I'm sad for these people that live in delusional cuckoo land.
Speaker 2: Overhead shot. Please will show you HD versions of these.
Speaker 1: So Ben Garrison, who I've known for I don't know, probably twenty five years, been interviewing him off and on. It's come to Austin him and his wife, had dinner with him. Very nice guy, you know, great artist, and he's done so many cartoons supporting me when I was being censored and promoting the show, and we promoted him. I mean, he's a great guy. And so I'm not mad at Ben, you know, joining in and attacking me with Roger Stone last week and all that. But a positioning themselves to be sick of fants for Trump, that's what they've chosen. They think that's loyalty when Trump has not been loyal to what he said he would do. But it's emblematic of not all the boomers. I'm not seeing out boomers except statistically, sixty five percent of boomers are supporting the war. They're the only group other than the Israel First lobby that supports it. Not all boomers, but you know, as a group, they're the ones doing this. And so we'll put the full screen of this subplace, he said. After years of Alex Jones jumping the shark, the shark decided it was his turn. Jones is out here in twenty twenty six im peach Trump raft yelling what the f while the shark casually says love your show. Alex hate to see it. Jones used to be one of the loudest voices fighting for America. Now this has Alex officially jumped the shark one too many times. Read the full post here, and it's if you're a radio listener. It's a stupid graphic. Not one of his better cartoons of me in a yellow Zodiac boat says twenty twenty six in peach Trump with a big gray white shark jumping above me saying love your show.
Speaker 2: And so the idea is, I'm about to be sunk.
Speaker 1: I'm about to be destroyed because I am against this war, and against nuclear war and against all of the inflation and just all the terrible things that are happening. And to a boomer, I guess it's all about being in the n club, and like they're at the cool you know, Jeffrey Epstein, Howard Lutnick table, and they're telling me at the lunch table, you're not welcome at our table. I'm sorry. I was never at the lunch table. I just really never was. I was always past that, So I'm not really a joiner. I don't feel shunned, because that's what they all do. They go, oh, you're not at the cool table. You're you're in trouble, You're having big problems. I don't do what I do on air to be popular. I do what I believe is right and accurate. But let me give you a little news flash. When I came out on the day of nine to eleven, I said it was an inside job. There were bombs the buildings because they said they bought Building seven on TV that day. And I lost seventy percent of my stations from upwards of one hundred and seventy whatever it was down to like thirty five stations in a month. And the stations were calling saying you got high ratings we love you, but you can't say this is an inside job.
Speaker 2: We're going to turn you off. And they and they would turn me off.
Speaker 1: And I went from making a couple of million dollars a year gross to fund the operation to you know, making a couple hundred thousand. I didn't care. What I cared about was telling the truth. It wasn't even a thought to me. Now, let me explain something to Ben Garrison and Cat turned the rest of the union your type. It's popular criticizing Trump. The general audience has pissed off at me that I'm not more angry at him. And when he started going sideways over a year ago, a lot of the audience was pissed that I wasn't quick enough to really sink my teeth into what was happening and go after Trump to get into course. Correct though I was, so let me explain something. This is not a popularity contest. But if it was, you guys are losing. Nobody wants to be at the Jeffrey Evstein, Howard Ludnig, Nuclear War, Lindsey Graham, never Trumper, Mark Levin, Ben Shapiro, you know, Ben Shapiro, with the billions behind him, had billions behind him of Israeli money on record with water through Texas Oil out of Cisco Texas. He was one of the top five or six hosts in the last seven eight years. They built him up since he went full mask off Israeli operative. His average video on YouTube you s get about two million views. His average one now.
Speaker 2: Gets five thousand.
Speaker 1: And then then they have the graphs Google graphs of him and his audience is down like ninety five percent. Same thing for Mark Levin. Trump's numbers are in the toilet. But you guys like pretend and go aha, you guys aren't popular. Oh, you jumped the shark. No, Trump jumped the shark, killing internal enforcement with the border Patrol. We had the former head of it on reluctantly a few months ago to just say that's the case. Now it's all admitted. The Ukraine War is wildly unpopular. Remember when Trump was against it? The Iran war eighty plus percent of the average voters against It's sixty plus percent of Republican voters. Fox News Drudge has the headline, and I already reported this week's ago Fox News host It was just a few of them a month ago. Now it's a bunch of them are against the war. Fox News is turning against the war. Do you understand that? Does that get into your gourd that you are the one that jumped the shark? You are the ones that were played into this disaster by Israel to create chaos. And Israel's only thinking one dimensionally about it's living space. It's a label thraw, it's expansion, it's greater Israel. So we fixed Ben Garrison's cartoon. If you're a ready listener, I'll describe it instead of Alex Jones out in the ocean with a giant great white jumping over me, and I'm like all scared in my rubber boat. Oh God up, impeach Trump. And it's just a little flimsy thingy and I'm gonna get eaten my.
Speaker 2: Short help me, old me, no gurt me believe Mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy.
Speaker 1: Oh look, I'm not a cool boomer. Look I don't have one foot in the grave. You're not at the one foot in the grave table. Jones And I love the boomers. I love my parents.
Speaker 2: They're away. I know I'm at the boomers that are this type.
Speaker 1: But what is in the grave is their political ideology of war and endless wars and neocon wars. That like a disease that I thought we'd expunged, they've caught again. So we fixed Been Garrison's cartoon for him. We made a couple different versions here. So here's an overhead shot. Here's here's here's here's here's Been garrisons and then now we've now we've fixed them for them. The Iran war jumps Trump, strategic defeat, out of the munitions. Now you beg for a deal. How's the inflation in the US. Then we've got another one here right here, the shark jumps Trump, love your war Trump.
Speaker 2: So there we are, ladies and gentlemen. That's where we are.
Speaker 1: So we'll post the two fixed versions when we upload this video that's live right down later to acts. We'll post with this video the fixed versions for you. Now they're fixed, Ben, And maybe while you're.
Speaker 2: You know, doing your.
Speaker 1: Cartoons from your nursing home, you can teach us all about the future and how to not be a panicker. And you know, hey, look, I'm not trying to be mean, but I'm just being emblematic here that you guys are a dead ideology. Okay, we're not neocons, we're not israel for we don't want a nuke Russia. We don't want the borders open, we don't want total inflation. We reject all that. All right, I'm gonna go to your calls to Kevin and no Locke Brad, Claudio Brady and others here in just a moment. I intend to stop them launching your next pandemic. With your help, I intend to dial back this war and shut this down. There's a lot of good signs. You got all these Fox News hosts now against all these wars. That means a lot of the establishment and the Pentagon is against it. The Pentagon was against the Iran war. We've got a good chance of stopping this. When I get up here in the Pentagon. It's out of report saying they can attack any time coming up in the next few weeks. That's not saying that's going to happen. It's saying things are serious. Russia is getting ready to do it as a warning to get a discussion, going to get us to the table.
Speaker 2: And we started this show.
Speaker 1: We should be at the table, and I need your support to continue on this fight at the Alix showstore dot com. There's a big sale going on right now now.
Speaker 2: Where you get.
Speaker 1: Fifty percent off on the Irish Seamas capsules, the creating powder, the turmeric gummies, the super Greens Green gummies, and these are all the highest quality, the best Irish Seamas, the best creating powder. Just go look up the types threa and look it up aschat GPT whatever you want, and you know is this the best formula. It'll tell you. Because we go out in private label whatever the highest rated, highest strength, highest quality.
Speaker 2: Is that way. We don't reinvent the wheel.
Speaker 1: Almost all our products are private labels, have already five star best sellers of other companies. We have proprietary things like methylene red that's incredible, that's special. We have other proprietary products like Ultimate Power, the strongest ten hour clean energy, even better than Turbo Force. It's all there, it's all discounted at the alloshonstore dot com. The widest selection of Patriot to perrel It's amazing and it funds US operation. Also, we have the new Shilojy Tincture Shilogy has all these natural peptides. It's incredible to multimillion year old deposits in the himalays Is. They don't even know.
Speaker 2: Where it comes from.
Speaker 1: They believe dieve toimes for millions of years, grow in oil deposits and produce it, but they're still not sure. We have the best private label out there, Shilog Tincture. We have the gummies and the pills as well, but with the tincture it's super concentrated and taking over the tongue, massive absorption to stosterum boosting, supercharging everything. Men, women, everybody loves it. Ours is the best. You who want to know what I'm feeling right now? It's methylene blue, it's shilo gee, it's yours seemaws, it's boba and colostrum. I'm taking it all, baby, And people like, man, what's up with your skin? I mean, my skin looks better than when I was twenty on this. I mean literally, your wife's sitting there rubbing on you. She's like, my god, your skin feels like a baby's ass. And it is all this stuff together, ladies and gentlemen, I mean it is. It is absolutely amazing. Get it all at the Alex Showing store dot com. The shoe Shology takes you're thirty percent off. We have the new turmeric takes your ninety five percent of your humanoid even the higher absorbtion than the turmeric pills, and we have the strongest tumoric pills there are. It's all at Valx showingstore dot com, and anybody buying.
Speaker 2: Anything should be a VIP. It's just like Amazon Prime.
Speaker 1: You spend thirty dollars a month, instantly get forty dollars to spend in the store, special deals, special offers. It's almost too good of a deal. In fact, we're talking to Bigley right now about if you're already a VIP, you'll get the VIP deal you have, but we're going to have to weaken the VIP deal because we got accountants looking at this and they're like, uh, yeah, you're selling a lot of stuff. A lot of times, you're making ten percent profit. You can't pay the bills on that. And they're telling me, Jones, you got to stop doing all these sales. People think that they they're only going to do it with you these sales and you're not making money. But yeah, a bunch of money's coming in, but there's not enough black on top that. So one of the biggest problems around here is me. I mean, these deals are so good the alex Shows store dot com. A lot of new items have been added there as well. We also have the new online pharmacy seventeen seventy six RX dot Health where you can get the ivermectin't win min benzidal that aren't just anti parasitics, but they do so much more. Just look into men beezidol and ivermectin and what they're known to deal with and knock out. And my big brother doesn't want you to know about it. Min beeziedl with ivermectdn't get it. Now it's seventeen seventy six RX dot health and they're going to add a full pharmacy there soon, and I wanted this to be the first thing they add because this is so important. You heard Mel Gibson talk about men benzidal