Speaker 1: To read my lips. Ye, let's meet who got through on the phone.
Speaker 2: Wesley got through. Hey Wesley, good morning, Good morning to you. Who do you think is giving you the best shot to win those tickets to the concert tomorrow night to see Kings of leon ah Man.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I missed up and picked Tessa and only Chili was available.
Speaker 1: So he said, he's gonna lose for me.
Speaker 2: Chilly, would you throw the game because your feelings were hurt because Wesley didn't take you?
Speaker 3: Ah, that's und.
Speaker 2: He'll probably just end up losing and then say he did it on purpose. So I guess Isaac got through first. Good morning, Isaac, Good Loria. You got through to the Chile. He said, who do you want? You said, Tessa, Yes, okay, all.
Speaker 3: Right, well, well I want to win just so you lose.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, See there's there's gotta be some reverse motivator motivation.
Speaker 4: You're easy to be mad, so I'm probably just gonna.
Speaker 1: Take it easy. So it is an early version of the game.
Speaker 2: Testa's got three thirteen wins, Chile has three wins on the year. I'm assuming you're the returning champion.
Speaker 4: I think I did beat Alex last week in overtime or some such story.
Speaker 1: So what do you want to what do you want to happen here?
Speaker 4: I would like ChIL to show us what he's got.
Speaker 3: Okay, you have to pay for that, Come on show us.
Speaker 2: One, two, three, four, five, six, seven seven words rock, I got one for overtime.
Speaker 3: Relaxation mode.
Speaker 2: On relaxation mode yet, Okay, you can relax after the show. Okay, Chili's not wearing the headphones. Alex is the timekeeper. Twenty seconds on the clock. Please, after I'm done saying the word or words. Okay, twenty seconds is all we're giving them today. It looks like it was ls Jet send this one in a lot of new people setting it words good, good, yep, thumbs up, dumbs up, dude.
Speaker 1: Here we go. Twenty seconds on the clock. Please.
Speaker 5: Wiggle wagon, weed wacker, wiggle wagon, wiggle wacking it, wiggle wagon, we hunt wiggle wagon, winter wagon, wiggle wagon, winter waging wiggle wagon.
Speaker 4: I don't think the word wiggle is like in his vernacular. I don't think this word is like something you say often or would say.
Speaker 2: There's a rap wiggle wiggle wiggle. There's definitely a song out he doesn't know the word.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying like wiggle like wiggle wagon, wiggle wagon?
Speaker 6: Were it?
Speaker 3: We don't like wagons?
Speaker 1: When is we do? We still check the tape on people in my lips? Okay. Also the studio broke that.
Speaker 2: So now all right, Andrews see something. Andrew, thank you. I'm telling you new people sending in words.
Speaker 7: By the way, Yeah, when you eyes get wide when you say the word, I think I'm on the right track.
Speaker 3: And that's why I stick with wo.
Speaker 1: Is that a tell?
Speaker 2: Like if my eyes get big? Does that is that a clue that you're getting close?
Speaker 4: Do you think maybe, okay, maybe I'm trying not to tip my pi.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think my eyes got wide because I thought he was gonna say something nasty. I thought it was my eyes get wide like Alex like we need to hit the dump button. Yeah all right, So Andrew, thank you for sending this one in thumbs up.
Speaker 3: Thumbs up.
Speaker 2: This one was meant for him, so he just got it. I shuffled these things.
Speaker 7: Diesel weasel, teacher Weezer, Diesel weasel, Diesel weasel cissler winner, Diesel weasel T shirt winner, Diesel weasel, his white teeth were diesel weaself. It's not the limit diesel weaselay winner, plus.
Speaker 1: I can't win. It's it's my lip is wrong. My teeth are too white.
Speaker 2: Come on, you're the diesel weasel. You're the diesel weasel. It's Betty White.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Betty White, diesel weasel.
Speaker 7: Okay, darn, just to relax, all right, here we go.
Speaker 3: That's it doing it for Whistley Wesley.
Speaker 2: I can't imagine why you didn't want chili. I'm still racking my brain why you didn't take him? All right, here we go, boys, he's got to get one of these. Ross sent this one in lots of new people. This was something that came up today on the show. Maybe Alex was talking about it.
Speaker 3: Okay, hold on, all right, now away, here we go.
Speaker 2: Thumbs up, thumb up, baseball booty, what beach ball booty?
Speaker 1: Baseball booty?
Speaker 3: Baseball booty?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: He got one?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I still I'm not clear.
Speaker 1: I'm what you were talking about?
Speaker 3: What is Mexican baseball.
Speaker 4: Show?
Speaker 3: What could have been baseballs?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 1: Or softballs and Guatemala?
Speaker 2: They may show ham titty at the baseball games. That's where that comes from. Okay, Wesley. He got one, so she's got to work. She gotta work a little hard at this.
Speaker 3: How to give him hope?
Speaker 2: Up?
Speaker 1: Pop up?
Speaker 2: Okay, she needs one to tie to to win. Yeah, Tessa's now putting on the headphones. She cannot hear my voice. Bro, I did not shave my top lip.
Speaker 3: That's what threw me.
Speaker 1: I knew you were playing.
Speaker 3: That's what threw me off.
Speaker 1: You said that my top lip is too big. When it's not shaved, it.
Speaker 3: Whe you shaved the whole goates when it throws me off.
Speaker 1: I can't win with this guy.
Speaker 3: No, you can't.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, here we go.
Speaker 2: Tessa cannot hear me now. Shane set this one in and uh, I remember what I know? I know the reference thumbs up, twenty seconds on the clock.
Speaker 8: Two tarts, two shoe sue, two tarts, sue salt, two tarts, stew salt, two.
Speaker 1: Tarts, sue sausage, two tarts. Time too tarts.
Speaker 4: It's like she's gonna take she's gonnas.
Speaker 3: What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Two tarts?
Speaker 4: Oh God, to tartar.
Speaker 2: Sauce, two tarts. I think I might have said that. Lindsay Lohan seems a little tart. Yes, yes, yes, maybe that was it.
Speaker 1: She's a little she seems like she'd be tart sour. I don't know, man, she's sticky. Oh okay, I need to get these new next to Coleby sent this one in.
Speaker 3: Okay, I got it.
Speaker 4: You don't need to I've got it. I got it. Thumbs up, thumbs up. Sticky chicken? What sticky chicken?
Speaker 1: I can't say what it is sticky chicken. I can't cuss on the air rod sticky, sticky shtick chicken, chicken.
Speaker 4: Sneaky shtickhead, sticky chicken, sticky.
Speaker 1: Close, sticky chicken.
Speaker 2: Oh you guys, Okay, you guys know that.
Speaker 1: I'm not swearing on the air, right.
Speaker 3: Everybody knows what it looks like.
Speaker 2: Think s head, Tessa, you need this.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 3: These are hard. The time wants you not to get it, Isaac, that's.
Speaker 1: Who you wanted.
Speaker 4: I'm really trying, Like I know, I'm sitting down.
Speaker 1: But I'm really trying. I mean tart, sticky.
Speaker 3: I think the first word threw her off. Bro sticky with no chicken.
Speaker 2: She thought I was swearing that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but she's not. She's too relaxed.
Speaker 2: She needs this to tell you she don't. Isaac too. They both wanted this. They both wanted Tessa all right, thank you Adam for this word. Combs up, combs up, She's gonna.
Speaker 4: Tie it up.
Speaker 1: Ready, I have to be ready. Come back come back here?
Speaker 3: What say it again?
Speaker 1: Comeback kid? Say it again? Come back kid, come back kitten, come back, come back.
Speaker 6: King, comeback kid, comeback kid. I have no idea, come back kid, comeback King, come back kid, come back.
Speaker 1: You're no idea?
Speaker 3: What a letter?
Speaker 4: I have no idea what you're saying, comeback kid, comeback kid.
Speaker 2: The comeback kid is Corey Feldman. Oh come back Okay, she said King.
Speaker 1: It's comeback kid, cock Kid. Come back Kid was sent in by.
Speaker 3: Adam and that's what you were saying.
Speaker 1: That's what you were saying.
Speaker 4: Come back kid, all right, comeback kid, don't got it?
Speaker 1: Come back kid.
Speaker 7: Also a great segment on Past the Podcast Anytime this podcast, What was hard?
Speaker 1: This is the hardest words time we knew the Chili dance. You live like Kenny powers on one word, one word. I had hard words.
Speaker 4: All these new submissions through me people, tough words.
Speaker 3: That's a word.
Speaker 1: He Isaac sucke it. Sorry, Isaac. Probably the worst game I've ever played.
Speaker 2: Wesley, you should take a lick too, but you did end up getting chili.
Speaker 1: What are you giving Wesley?
Speaker 4: Okay, Wesley, you didn't earn these, but you get them A parent tickets to see Kings of Leon this Friday, till you have the center.
Speaker 3: Congratulations, Oh thank you.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't go run it around saying how how you won these?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, all right, that was the wake. When you were I usually say like, great job and stuff. I don't know there was a job that was done today. Job everybody, job, job,