Speaker 1: Can I ask you a question? Why you don't ever play with my nipples? I got nipples too.
Speaker 2: It's my turn to get tied up knocking headcuts though I got PTSD.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the hardest soft where men speak. So hopefully somebody will understand when you say freaky?
Speaker 3: What's what's freaky?
Speaker 1: What do you mean by freaky? If I do this, you're not gonna tell your friends?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: What the fuck is going on? Let me, let me, let me just get the way I hang, y'all come up on the show, right and like, y'all just be on shape ship time. Because I'm very familiar with the game. You know what's going on saying that you're you're not a shoy person.
Speaker 3: Shot, I sit on a card, a bed and a new environment. I'm shot. That's what I mean.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's fair.
Speaker 2: That's fair because when you get more comfortable, then it's like, all right, then I can talk.
Speaker 3: Would you want a girl just coming over and making herself at home thumbing her ask at you? You're gonna think she do that? What every nigga?
Speaker 1: I don't got a problem with that, But this one bitch went into my fridge. She went on my fridge. I called the fridge.
Speaker 3: What's the bell for?
Speaker 4: When they say bitch?
Speaker 1: That was when you're uncomfortable.
Speaker 4: And when they say when they say bitch.
Speaker 3: Damn, that's fun up because I love when men call me bitches.
Speaker 1: When you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: That's fine in this conversation and the common just natural conversation, like I like be calling, I be calling the but don't be coming in.
Speaker 1: My crib going into fridge.
Speaker 4: Even asked like that's crazy.
Speaker 1: She wanted my fridge.
Speaker 3: What does she make?
Speaker 1: Nothing?
Speaker 3: She didn't even make nothing.
Speaker 1: Because she wanted some juice. You could have asked like this, how first time in my crib. I'm just gonna go in.
Speaker 3: The fridge exactly. I just feel like that's too much, Like you don't have no what's that word? Then? Yeah, like you know, I don't like that.
Speaker 1: I have none in there. I'm order food, bitch, fridge.
Speaker 3: I got nothing in this thirty year old j man, some water, some jerk seasons.
Speaker 1: They How are we doing today, ladies? Good?
Speaker 2: I want to go back to something that murderer, Yes, I see murder Sea Murder says. She said that when she is on when she's in the company of a man that she really likes, she sits at the edge of the bed. But if it's an ugly nigga, it's like I whatever, Yeah, okay. My thing is that if I'm around an ugly nigga, I'm even more uncomfortable. Yes, And I'm just like God, because I don't want them to think that like I like them, So I make myself very uncomfortable so they feel uncomfortable.
Speaker 3: I'd be mean to them so that they don't.
Speaker 4: But they think that you like them exactly, because.
Speaker 3: That's that Bronx New York thing they think when you mean you really like them. But it's really like for me, when I'm really nice to you, I really like you. But if I'm mean to you, I hate you.
Speaker 1: Nigga, Yes, Lom, Can I ask a question, professors, why it ugly niggas?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: No, it's not.
Speaker 2: No, you don't have to be sucking ugliness, but just being around and ugly nigga.
Speaker 3: Like so medium ugly is my ugly for me.
Speaker 1: Because you said, if you liked you sit on the edge of the bed, but if he ugly, then it's a different. My whole thing is, why are you in a bed cast environment with.
Speaker 3: I didn't say I have to be in the bed. We could be on the couch. I wouldn't even be in near an ugly nigga's bed.
Speaker 1: But why are you in his crib?
Speaker 3: Because we're chilling. He probably gave me some fucking alcohol. And you know what they say, the medium ugly niggas do be slinging that thing. I'm not gonna lie they do. So you just some moaning for me. He not even medium ugly.
Speaker 1: Medium rare expects was a forward their child. All right, So last week we got Courtney's things, we got minds. You just said he might have gave you some alcohol, right, Yeah, what is your booby trap?
Speaker 3: My booby trap? Yeah? Oh, I teld Joe's I like to laugh niggas out there?
Speaker 1: No, no, how can get you out your drum? Like if you what's some you can't rely boom? Some courty ship is Jamaican beef patties, Game of Thrones, and some tailor port.
Speaker 2: No, I did not say tailor. I don't drink tailor port. I said it would be it was game of thrown.
Speaker 4: No, it was a Game of Thrones.
Speaker 2: It was season of no seasons of Martin it would be a Jamaican beef patty or chicken patty.
Speaker 4: And it was something else, that would be my booby trap.
Speaker 1: Yesterday yesterday ship is women over too fifty. That's his thing, and it's some insurance and back side back seized pants. What's your booby trap?
Speaker 3: All right? So I'm gonna go with the food. And then you said show. So if you put on my wife and kids like one of my favorite because I feel like laugh and we can get our giggles out.
Speaker 4: It really is.
Speaker 1: It's mad funny.
Speaker 3: It's really funny. Show starts, it starts, it's really funny. Fool wise. If you give me a jelly donut from Dunkin Donuts, it's.
Speaker 4: I love that though.
Speaker 3: And if the jelly is coming out the whole a little bit when you give it to me game time, nigga.
Speaker 4: Then I'm gonna be like the jelly donuts.
Speaker 3: And when it comes to the alcohol between two, if you bring me down Julio straight and then you bring me Hennessy and pineapple juice, it's lift field. Okay, track, It's really.
Speaker 1: Not that, but was just I don't remember my bullshit was that's crazy cool for your refrigerator you see just the shot. What happened to the shot? Ship? I told you it was eighty seconds that time.
Speaker 3: That's too.
Speaker 1: Niggas really really and truthfully pissed me off. So, like I said, I'm very familiar with your game.
Speaker 4: Right, what do you want to introduce who?
Speaker 1: We're not going to game though, You're not going to you know what introduced people?
Speaker 2: It's early, I mean, but we could tell her about all right, go ahead, I.
Speaker 1: Got I got a sow and I wanted to play. I know this is the corner ship I could ever do. Right, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. There we go. It's one place. Guess your theme song? When when when I heard he was coming? You gotta play before we start the episode.
Speaker 4: What's going on here?
Speaker 1: Listen?
Speaker 3: Listen music from setting off. People staying look like Queen La. No, I don't they've been.
Speaker 4: Up My god, I don't see Queen La.
Speaker 1: I know what I kind of you look like. If Queena Tief was a little prettier, had the only fans, you know what I had to I had to.
Speaker 3: Why would he think of that's my theme song?
Speaker 1: Wait? Wait, wait, hold, hold hold up, I know this?
Speaker 4: Why is this song?
Speaker 1: You here has come? The whole one.
Speaker 4: Oh, I know, I know why.
Speaker 2: That's my god, that ship was so.
Speaker 3: Brooklyn.
Speaker 1: Yes, oh my god, I tried. I had to have them.
Speaker 3: That was cute, though I ain't gonna go it worked. Yeah, if I was on the edge of your bed, I probably moved closer a little bit.
Speaker 1: But I'm talking about god damn it. But Yo, you're a real dysfunctional motherfucker. You You just.
Speaker 2: Time out, time out, time and time of time. What we're not gonna do is have a guest. We invite a guest on the show. You come and you just bashed the ship out of her bash hering.
Speaker 3: We like, we're the opposite, Like we like the ship that you don't think that we would like. But why am I dysfunctional?
Speaker 1: Yo? So a little while ago, I was on Instagram scrolling like I usually do, and I came across something very very interesting.
Speaker 3: Okay, So.
Speaker 1: You make music, I do. Okay, you are an artist, Yes, you make actually catchy music.
Speaker 4: Is catchy?
Speaker 1: It is, so, I said, Yo, like like the vision on this guy to be like, you know, a little crazy. So let me just tap in elect see what's good? Right?
Speaker 3: Yes, sir, So you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Support, give a little like a little comment, you know what I'm saying, thank you, nothing too hurtful. But then I have to take it back. Why so, at what point, like in life, did you feel like how did you go about renting out the church for the music video? Like how did you go about like like, okay, what was the thought problem?
Speaker 2: How about we do this first, play a snip of the song, and then we're gonna ask questions about the visual because this is so fun.
Speaker 1: Was very Sunday was never the same?
Speaker 4: Yes, Sunday service was never the same.
Speaker 3: Yes it wasn't.
Speaker 1: I got oh.
Speaker 3: My gosh, but do you have any like fantasies?
Speaker 1: Can y'all hear me? God? You gotta put it. I'm like when because you have to?
Speaker 4: Mic is right here? That's why.
Speaker 1: What's that sub?
Speaker 4: Yeah? God, damn, you are sucking it.
Speaker 2: I could have just held it for you in every angle.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, damn.
Speaker 4: Ask Okay, So I'm going to just go ahead. I'm just gonna just describe it.
Speaker 2: This song, fire and catchy, fire and petchy, the ventuals. It's in a church with a fake pastor yes, some fake grandma grandma goers that we hired actress, paid actress.
Speaker 4: Okay, so and this random white woman.
Speaker 1: Yes, I want the church brought up on charges.
Speaker 2: Okay, how did you get the church to agree to this? Because they're tworking, m alter, it's working on the altar. This there's mass shit going on.
Speaker 3: I'll start. I'll give you a little bit of details. Shout out to the person who helped us get into the church. We basically told them, I'm not gonna say what church it is. That we were just, you know, doing interviews in a church. They really didn't know what was going on, so they said that they would have somebody there to you know, just watch us. But all he did was stand in the front and tell people where to go. And he was just mad cool, you know, nice.
Speaker 1: Cool black that you lied to the Lord.
Speaker 3: We didn't lie to the Lord. An interview. You ain't see the music video.
Speaker 4: You ain't see the Yeah, there was an interview in the beginning. And then they started, oh this is what you do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if I didn't do content creating, I'll be a lawyer. Nigga is the law?
Speaker 1: This is what you do? Yeah, Okay, it's okay.
Speaker 3: So when you hear a song freak and you hear it. What do you visualize? Not church exactly exactly. Everybody has videos. Every bitch right now is tworking everywhere you go. I want my song to be there. I want the visual to be different. I like music videos. You don't really see music, No, they don't because they see men with money in their hand in the music video in front of cars, bitches torking, yeah, so be fire, but in the chains and the exactly. So I just, you know, like Ludacris videos and like miss I like to do extravagant like things. I'm not scared to do. Sh I'm not scared of comments. I'm not scared of none of these bitches. So it's like, I do what I want to do. We're just scared, I am, especially when they let the blunt hit the sheet and then to be a little hole in it. I hate that ship.
Speaker 1: The Bronx speaking of that with them the Bronx.
Speaker 2: Oh my yes, but very briefly put you on because I didn't like how he used a whole bunch of emojis like a girl, and I was like, why are you using all.
Speaker 3: These nine and grand conference.
Speaker 1: But let's get it, let's get it. I want to know, I want to know what is there? Really? Is there really a distinctive right, So you don't like when the West Indies most people like who don't really have they think all Western niggas is Jamaica. That was a common thing back in. They're very distinctively different, like all islands got their own swag, different foods, different dances, different music, is all different. I kind of look at New York City like the West Indies. I kind of for the most part, like I could see somebody grouping us all in the same juristic. Yes, but that's not true because we're all distinctively different. Like a Brooklyn nigga and a Queen's nigga and a Bronx nigga, very distinctively.
Speaker 3: Different, three different niggas.
Speaker 1: So what I want you guys to tell me is what is the distinctive difference between a Bronx nigga and a Brooklyn nigga.
Speaker 2: Let me, let me, let me spice it up, because we are in the heartest sol yes, in the bedroom. What's the difference between a Brooklyn nigga a Bronx nigga? So please, we got them, got them?
Speaker 3: Well, I had my fair ship even though from the Bronx. I never really with a lot of Bronx nigga. I just love Brooklyn man Brooklyn men, I don't know, like they just take my aggression a little differently. Like a Bronx nigga, when you aggressed with him, the first thing he want to do is beat your ass. But a Brooklyn nigga, when you aggress with with him, the first thing he wanted to do is beat your ass. Yeah, if.
Speaker 4: To the discord, Yeah.
Speaker 3: So it's just like Bronx niggas be a little bit too crazy in love with you. Brooklyn niggas they gonna they know you fire, but they still gonna make you chase them a little bit because they know that they that nigga. And I want to be with a nigga who think he that nigga.
Speaker 1: I think, I think.
Speaker 2: I think Brooklyn men have main they have even though New York City we have main character syndrome. I think Brooklyn men have like they suffer from main characters syndrome really really bad.
Speaker 3: But there are some fire, get money Bronx niggas who are not dirty. I don't want you to think every nigga from the Bronx is dirty, like I fucked with some real niggas from the Bronx.
Speaker 2: So who would you have the most fun with in the bedroom, And if you can describe what that fun was, she's going back in the well.
Speaker 3: If I would say my Bronx mean, I have a Bronx person who gave me the beauty, the best dick ever because he made me cry. That's first person ever made me cry like tears. Yeah, like row Biggie small funeral.
Speaker 1: Yo, don't be using Brooklyn icons. I don't do that.
Speaker 3: It was so good. I had to call my friends and ask him, like, is there something wrong with me?
Speaker 4: No, nothing's wrong with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I hate they hit When they hit that spot and you start crying, it's like, damn, I really did not want to cry for anybody.
Speaker 3: When your mouth opens but nothing comes out and you're just looking at the Lord like thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I had a few. I said a few. Wow, I had a Brooklyn.
Speaker 4: That's fine, this is the hardest for me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I had some Brooklyn Orleanians.
Speaker 1: That's the title. Brooklyn is kind of insane.
Speaker 3: Shout out to four Green.
Speaker 1: Oh, okay, we.
Speaker 2: Have a specific area of.
Speaker 1: Four like three blocks. It's like seventeen niggas or four Green.
Speaker 2: I know sixteen four.
Speaker 4: Green not far away from here?
Speaker 1: Girl, What about you? You can't this this is a question.
Speaker 4: Okay, No, I'm happy to answer the question.
Speaker 2: I never really fucked with the bronx ing only and we've only been in the talking stage when I did with a bronx nig and he, like I said, he used too many emojis, and I was like, what what's this? I don't I don't get this while using mad emojis trying to talk to me. I'm the one that's supposed to be using emojis. As far as I've only kind of I messed with a harlem Man before, and of course I've always messed with someone along Island. I messed with someone in Brooklyn as well. Never stat in Island because that's weird. Shouts the Sun Island.
Speaker 3: I've never been to start.
Speaker 4: Ain't nothing over there.
Speaker 1: I just drive to go to Jersey right coming back. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But the man that's giving me best b d E, which is best every ma'am mm hmm, what's from Brooklyn.
Speaker 1: From?
Speaker 2: It was so bad to the point where I was thinking about him by having sex with somebody else damn.
Speaker 3: That's how you know that ship good?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's tough, tough, tough, extra tough.
Speaker 3: I think my Brooklyn had me. I worked in the Bronx. I used to drive from the Bronx to Queens at eleven pm, pick him up from work and take him from Queens to Brooklyn to this house and then go from Brooklyn back to the Bronx to go to sleep.
Speaker 4: Oh you like this man.
Speaker 3: Where I don't know, you know, he lost me. I'm one and I don't care how good your dick is. You don't treat me right now, you're gone.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, So I do have a question.
Speaker 3: Sorry.
Speaker 4: The first time I saw you, you had franks.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, and I gave you the nickname frank Face because that's all I can think about was video.
Speaker 3: We watched the hot Dogs first.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I'm sure did I.
Speaker 4: What possessed you to do that scene?
Speaker 2: And if you can describe like what it is, because people probably don't know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: So there's a scene in my music video The Son they just play for y'all, and I have hot dogs being dropped on my face like they just bouncing on my face. The juice is just bouncing on my ship. That's from my favorite meme. I don't know if you obvious seen the white girl she got the hot dogs doing on her face. Yes, that's the meme I always use when I try to flirt with niggas, Like when they say some ship and I just hit them. What that means you get them?
Speaker 4: So that's a that's to let them know that you want time in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't play around growing as hell, I don't play yeah, So what's your goal?
Speaker 4: So besides the mean, what else is your go to thing to pick up a man like?
Speaker 3: Yo?
Speaker 4: I'm on timing right now and then I'm ask that for the guys to.
Speaker 3: Oh I told him earlier my jokes, I'll be laughing them niggas dicks be hard when I tell the joke.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you, yo, So let me ask you a question because as a nigga, I have laughed at mad Chicks. Was not funny. I just wanted to beat feel Kevin hard when I want to be I don't give a fuck. Do you think you actually funny?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I don't know you actually funny?
Speaker 1: For a man?
Speaker 3: They like that ship?
Speaker 1: If a girl can you see? Most chicks don't be like if you got ten chicks only maybe like one and a half of them is really funny because I take half because ever when she'd be sometimes sometimes sometimes you feel me but a girl that is funny, yo that I swear like you could be ugly. If you funny, I might beat. I'm so serious, like I'm a girl.
Speaker 3: When you're comfortable with a man, you're being yourself. Most of these bitches be with niggas for what they could give them, which is money, so they're not being their natural self there being the one that you think they want them to be so they can get what they want from you. Right when you're natural and you just let like when you you just being yourself, so niggas, niggas can feel.
Speaker 2: That, yes you if a woman was funny, she can laugh you out your drawers.
Speaker 1: Definitely, bro I was with this one. I'd even plan on beating she. We were just homies. We worked. This is like my first time out of high school. She was math, funny and scared the movies. It was a random was it was off forgot what was watching next? You know? Yeah, facts, my sheep said. Sheep. Sheep said, I don't know. I don't know what shit that is the next time you know, niggas just get I'm getting neck in the back of the movie theater.
Speaker 3: I'm like, damn, I oh my god, I even play.
Speaker 1: I swear I was never gonna beat. I mean, I still ain't never beat. But I was like, oh shit, she got something about of me.
Speaker 4: So we have the Frank the frank foot mean, we got I'm gonna laugh you out your damn drugs behind the name of.
Speaker 1: The father Son and the Holy Ghost.
Speaker 3: Oh and the last thing is because I played video games like once, I know what I'm talking about, Like when you know what you're talking about with men, they I don't know what it is with y'all, but that ship turns along, like with the basketball Xbox one.
Speaker 1: What's your favorite team?
Speaker 3: Like my favorite I don't really have a favorite team, but I'm a lebron fan.
Speaker 1: Get out.
Speaker 3: I am in New Yorker, so I'm gonna go for the next. I feel like, if you're not at least happy for the next, you're a weird though.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I agree with that.
Speaker 1: Ladies, I'm not gonna lie. She's two for two. Yeah, she's If you are funny a nigga would like you, and if you actually know what you're talking about, a nigga would like you. So it could be about it trying to cut you off.
Speaker 3: Because I had a bitch in a bar yesterday getting me tight and she in the spot you know when bitches trying to get around and try to accute. She's talking. So I said I was a Lebron fan. She comes minding my business. Oh, I'm a Lebron fan too. I've been watching him since college, so that yes, that I said.
Speaker 1: Girl.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I'm like, all, for real, what jersey number did he wear in college? She was like twenty three? I was okay, I remember that game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm familiar with her game.
Speaker 3: Niggas around is laughing. She laughing and we laughing with her. No, bitch, we're laughing at you. I hate it just like that. Don't try to come in and do what I'm doing.
Speaker 1: Bitch, I'm trying to think about I ever been around something like that. I have pump fake to try to I have I have. Yeah.
Speaker 2: My thing is like it's huter to just sit and learn and then ask questions and be curious about it, because once you when you're interested in something and you're trying to find like, okay, what is this about? People will take interest in you more because you're trying to find out what's interesting about what they're talking about exactly.
Speaker 4: So sometimes it's just good to sit and just listen.
Speaker 1: You know what I did. I ain't gonna lie. I think like this, but I didn't lie like all right, said cales Lebroun went to So So one of my homegirls at the time. She was popular hairdresser. So you know, we always talking about hairs, closures, leave outs that because I'd be in the salon looking for clients back and I was client hunting there one drink one time she was talking about hair and ship like that, right, and then this is sweet? This is all I said. I said, who you think is better? Forget Anthony Cutts. It's like, oh my god, you know about that? I was like, yeah, I know, both the niggas I beat that same night. Nothing else she would have said, you know, I know, I don't know. Thank god she had no more questions.
Speaker 4: Because I would have had to drill down with you. I would have had to drill down with you.
Speaker 1: They could be doing his own shorty hair. That's wild. Oh my god, you actually know about that?
Speaker 3: I was like, actually get her hair done.
Speaker 1: But I definitely pumped fake for some buns. Definitely ain't gonna front.
Speaker 4: I have a question murder.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So you are you talk freely on your social media platform?
Speaker 4: Do you have only fans?
Speaker 3: Oh? I used to Oh would you do you mind me asking about it?
Speaker 4: Because you seem a little shy about it?
Speaker 3: Jesus Christ, Jesus, I mean, there's nothing, really, I was just playing my video games on there you naked?
Speaker 4: You was just playing video games about it.
Speaker 1: She's a lawyer. She's a lawyer who was playing games with What do you mean? Who else is in the videos playing games with?
Speaker 3: All right, so due to my real nine to five, I can't the respect.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm gonna ask you after the show though, So.
Speaker 1: I want to know this, right, So I feel like.
Speaker 4: I wasn't that one of my questions about that?
Speaker 2: So you speak very freely on your social media page? And I amployed women that do this because as people who work in you know, sex content or just speaking freely, like when we get bashed on all the fucking time when you speak our minds, what is like some of the hurdles that you did you never did you like always never give it, gave a fuck.
Speaker 3: Or it was like never gave a fuck since I was like, for I never gave a fuck. For like, I've really been the big girl who was mad, pretty, who got all the fire. Niggas and bitches always hated her and that they just couldn't understand why, and I just always know I was that bitch. So I'm going to talk about what I want to talk about.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's that's fire though, that's really fire. Like I can appreciate people who are like that.
Speaker 2: We just never because like for me, it took me a while not to give a fuck because when yeah, because when you first like starting to like especially when you're a woman talking about sex, like men are just well no, not even that, but just men are just like oh you harlot wor blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I do get some of those comments, the niggas who can't get it up, that's.
Speaker 4: Why, right, And then.
Speaker 3: Why the fuck would you be mad about a bitch talking about sex because you can't get it up? I don't understand.
Speaker 2: But yeah, but what I'm saying is that it took. It took a while for me to just like not not give a fuck. So I was asking if you had the same similar experience, but you didn't give a fuck since since how the womb it scenes?
Speaker 3: I mean, like, I ain't gonna lie. Some comments don't be they know comments ever heard my feelings, But it's just some comments. My manager to be like, don't respond. It's like this shit is so easy. I go to your profile, it's so easy. I have to respond, like I gotta make you feel like stupid, Like I gotta make you feel dumb. So that's my little problem. I just be going back and forth sometimes, but I don't give a fuck. You could talk about me all day.
Speaker 1: Give me the c murder origin story.
Speaker 3: Oh how I got my name?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh my god. Oh I used to be a fighter. So like after every fight, I don't know what, it was like, they just would be looking like they was dead. So then some point one time was like, yo, I'm calling you see murder because you murdered everything. So it was just like, oh, see murder because you murdered everything.
Speaker 4: You see it's so origin and villains and.
Speaker 1: It's like, so you be boofing bitches.
Speaker 6: To back in the day, my badr. I'm like knocking them out.
Speaker 1: I'm used to that.
Speaker 3: We're talking the monks like that, Like yeah, like I really don't care, but niggas know when to use that bitch word with me when not to use it. Yeah, but when she here, she don't like it. We're not using it.
Speaker 2: No, it's just in the context of just because.
Speaker 1: I'm because she's like, yo, they was knocked out, like she's liked, they look like they was dead. So I'm like, damn, they was just what was you doing?
Speaker 3: Just the right hook used to just go crazy. It just don't be It's just like pulling hair, Like you can't pull hair when you fight, like for real, real, like it really got to come from the shoulders, bros. No, I never put my hands on the man.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 4: I love that.
Speaker 2: I respect I really do respect that because there are people out there like who put their hands on men and then like don't expect some consequences back.
Speaker 4: And it's just like.
Speaker 3: If my father was the one who taught me that at like seven years old, he taught me that shit. Yeah, he's like, you never put your hands on the man. He said, it don't matter how strong you think you want that nigga will knock you out. He said that to a seven year old, and I just stuck with it.
Speaker 1: Also to you know, putting your hands on a guy. That just creates such a real sticky gray situation too, you know what I mean, Because it's like you can't really fight back if you feel attacked, like you really like you just getting torn in between.
Speaker 2: I just think that, you know, just keep it like as long as you respect and keep your hands to yourself, like just both both genders or anybody.
Speaker 3: I think sure, like you can't get your point across, Like you can't, like you got to put your hands on the type shit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like you can't get your point across without putting your hands.
Speaker 3: So somebody told me when I used to be fighting back in the day, so I took, Like I'm telling you people used I used to be a bad motherfucker. But like I take everything from back in the day and I stick with it to my adult age. People want to use that ship from when they was younger, so when they're adult, like this is why the way I am now, So change it, bitch, Like what the fuck? That's not an excuse, no moment we're tired of hearing that ship.
Speaker 2: This is quote that I always says that it's not your full how you was raised, but now that you know, it's your responsibility.
Speaker 3: Exactly, so exactly, I know people whose parents are crackheads and their lawyers. So your past don't have to be your future.
Speaker 2: It's not like ship.
Speaker 1: You must got a little bit of cash, A little bit, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I do a little bit.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna keep it a hundred. I want to say that I do applaud you for, like Courtney said, how you use your platform. Listen, I tell me I'm not I've I've grown to not be as much as the social media as niggas I used to be. I'm trying to get back into it. I definitely do apploy people who actually you utilize their social media like broadcast their personality. But what I do want to know is I know that ship comes with a lot of pros. Of course, definitely come with some cons. So let's dive into some of the cons that you face on a day to day basis. Like Courtney's shipped her experience with us before. Now she's on this platform, you know there were relationships that got altered. You know. Sometimes you know, some guys might see or hear certain things and have preconceived notions of you. And what are some cons that you face now that you've been utilizing your social media platform the way that you have.
Speaker 3: Well, I do have a boyfriend, and he's very supportive of my social media. Yeah, let's clap it up, the.
Speaker 4: Shout him.
Speaker 3: He's very supportive of But when it comes to relationships with men, like they never really said nothing about my ship because most of the people I've talked to, I met them through social media. Like they've seen me in the club. They comes to talk to me. I met my boyfriend in the club.
Speaker 1: Club in the Bronx.
Speaker 3: You know they got clubs in the Bronx. Nigga pull up, I'm telling you definitely two for three fifty pull up.
Speaker 1: What is that a fish crawblag special? He said, two for.
Speaker 4: Three face bottle special.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm trying to tell.
Speaker 1: Special.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she said, we party.
Speaker 3: We party clubs in the Bronx. Come to the Bronx. You're gonna have every Brooklyn I'm sorry to change the subject. Every Brooklyn front I had that I brought to the Bronx has had a great time and they've made it back home safely to bushwig bedstyle wherever they be going.
Speaker 4: We're parting with seburd.
Speaker 1: The door.
Speaker 2: We're good at the door yesterday, loon.
Speaker 4: How many orgasms do you want? More orgasms?
Speaker 2: Let should say, are you satisfied with the amount of orgasms that you're getting recently?
Speaker 1: No? I would like more.
Speaker 4: Shit.
Speaker 2: That's good because I think we have something here you can help that.
Speaker 4: Can help you.
Speaker 1: You can help so you can help me.
Speaker 2: No, I can help you with the vitams I know that can help you. Let me help you. Let me help you with the vitamins that canna help you.
Speaker 1: Help me need help.
Speaker 4: So I gave you earlier, before.
Speaker 2: We started this, I gave you, uh, some vitamins load boost.
Speaker 1: I thought this the fun stone. Oh es, this is a load boost.
Speaker 4: This is not for the vitamins. It is that load boost, And what they're supposed to do is help.
Speaker 2: You achieve getting more orgasms. They have all these vitamins and minerals in it that support sperm, what increase of sperm, So when you ejaculate, it's.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, so this like fills my gas tank. Basically, oh so no more, no more shooting blanks? All right, No, I'm sorry. You know what happens? Y y'all laughing at me. Listen, guys, if you're having some problem in the bedroom, if you need a little bit of extra, a push, a little bit of a little get load boosts. Listen, guys, we're getting older. We're gett up there in age.
Speaker 4: Can show everyone at the bottle, get them we're getting up there in age.
Speaker 1: Guys. I know what happens. We don't always have We're not moving how we are today, how we were in high school. And that's cool. If you want to live through your high school glory days, get load boost. It's definitely guaranteed to help you fill your gas tank and give not just you, but her a little bit more pleasure. You want to get access to load boots, you can purchase this at.
Speaker 4: Load boost dot com. Load boost dot com.
Speaker 1: One second, that's a whole colde and shit like that.
Speaker 2: I know you got it, Okay, So you can purchase it at load boost dot com and use the code harder sell for ten percent off.
Speaker 4: Just click the link in the description in the episode.
Speaker 2: And they also have a woman version of that of those vitamins as well. I actually have them at home and I am going to start taking them well when I start having sex, I'll start taking them and I will let you guys know how they make me feel afterwards. It's supposed to make me boost my libido so and to get me in the mood a lot better, especially if you're on birth control. You know how birth control can less than your like libidos. So this will probably give me to pick me up that I need. So again, you can purchase this at load boost dot com. Use the code harder so for ten percent and you'll will put the link in the description of the videos so you can have access to that.
Speaker 1: Listen, guys, if you want the fourth quarter, in the first quarter, if you want to start off hot and blazing, get low boost. You know what I'm saying. See that rock. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So the pros and cons. I never really have any issues when it comes to relationships. The videos that I make. If they don't know I make a lot of they put quote unquote pick me videos and women bashing videos or whatever, so I get a lot of hate from women. So I guess one of the cons would be I went out to a club. Some guy invited me and invited me to the section and we get to the section, he like, oh, I don't think you should come up here. It's one of the girls saying that she don't like your Instagram videos. I said, nigga, put me in this section and stop fucking playing with me. Bro, Like that's the thing, Like what man will hit me? Like, Yo, my girlfriend's trying to leave me because I reposted your video like it'd be like little stupid shit like that. So I just be like, nigga, what you're telling me for a handle that? Like what you're telling me, well, because I'm not gonna stop moments is.
Speaker 4: A step in, is he? Do you want me to do video?
Speaker 3: Yeah, niggas be hitting me like I want to leave my baby mother for you see murders so bad that you.
Speaker 1: Want.
Speaker 3: I guess like the fans, the people that want me this that, and the third the women get jealous because you know, women's number one word they hate is accountability.
Speaker 4: My videos basically holds us accountable.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I talk about men and I talk about women and what we do wrong. So sometimes you can laugh with the men when I talk about thumb, But then when I talk about y'all. It's like, whoa bitch. It's like, no, you got to be able to hear about yourself. So it'll be women comments because everything I'm obviously saying is true. Because I'm a woman. You can't say I don't know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 4: I respect I really, I really respect that.
Speaker 2: So I have questions about you and your men.
Speaker 1: Where you from? Where you from?
Speaker 3: Oh he's from Jersey?
Speaker 2: Oh wow, but he's from born and raised.
Speaker 3: Jersey, Jersey and Bronx like back and forth. Okay, you thought he was a Brooklyn nigga.
Speaker 4: So he was. Because what I find is that, uh, I'm not gonna say.
Speaker 6: That corny, but if he's from if he's.
Speaker 2: From like the Bronx, then and he moved to Jersey and his family is from the Bronx, so you know they that little Bronx sprinkled on him.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But he's very respectful, he's very nice, loving kind.
Speaker 2: So what is your favorite thing to do to him in the bedroom?
Speaker 3: Well? Can I say our favorite thing?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Our favorite thing is we are a role play couple, like that's our ship.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: What's your favorite role play dynamic?
Speaker 3: I would say parents, teacher conference, is probably one of our favorites.
Speaker 4: So fine, So yes, I switch off for you. Usually the teacher.
Speaker 3: No, usually, I'm always the teacher. Like if it's any type of role play, I'm usually the dominant character, Like if we do that fucking door to door service, you know, I'm the girl at home, but that's corny. We don't even do that no more. But yeah, I'm usually the dominant person. I'm the teacher, Like I need to talk to you about your bad as son and what's going on at home as to why he can't get his shit together. Then he'll start with the I don't appreciate you talking to me like that.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I'm not only dominant in the bedroom, are you like the dominant role or the youth switch.
Speaker 4: You switched submissive?
Speaker 3: I am very submissive. I let it all, all that bronx shit is flushed right before I get in that bed.
Speaker 2: I don't even what's your uh my uh one of my kings' degredation king as a submissive person, what is are you?
Speaker 4: What are your kings?
Speaker 2: As a submissive partner in the bedroom, when I get told what to do, like telling me what to do and then me not answering.
Speaker 3: That's my little tactic because I want you to I like to get hit too. So that's the thing that's brad. Yeah, you're like a little bit of a brad his words for this, Oh my god, I'm learning.
Speaker 2: We should send her the Kink the King the Kink quiz. But it tells you about so like you not responding, like being told what you do and you're not responding you don't want to do.
Speaker 4: That's kind of a brat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, yeah, so that's my ship right there. Well, when he talks to me and when he tells me what to do and what I need to do and what I better do, that's my ship right there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you're like a little smackery around.
Speaker 3: I love. I like to get choked to the the blackout state.
Speaker 2: The blood choke.
Speaker 1: How you got glasses on it. You don't know this ship.
Speaker 3: I don't be knowing. I guess she's telling me like the Harvard version and I'm doing like thettle Bronx community College version of the world. Like she's you could tell she's like very like you.
Speaker 1: You have the glass teaching us.
Speaker 3: I am teaching.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 3: I like to get choked until where I can't see darkness and then when he then I just breathed it all out. Oh man, then he'll be like, yeah you like that?
Speaker 2: So uh what about So slapping in the face is okay for you?
Speaker 3: Yeah? It has to be like it's like we have a one through ten. I'm always at a eight point five. It can't be no, no, no, like I wanted, because the slap is going to make me angry. So when I get on top of you, I'm gonna remember that slap. You gave me a missionary and I'm gonna while you up.
Speaker 1: So I'm getting your back.
Speaker 3: Just like getting a lick back fucking other niggas being corny throwing no nigga, We're gonna fuck and I'm gonna fuck the ship out of you.
Speaker 1: Ever got?
Speaker 3: Have I ever got?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I did all right?
Speaker 1: Where you from?
Speaker 2: One the bronx The fact that you have to ask where he's from first before the.
Speaker 1: Other questions, how did that go?
Speaker 4: How do you you? Because you seem pretty nean.
Speaker 3: I wasn't sed it was. It wasn't really out nasty to me. He just would do weird. He would want and do weird ship Okay. Example, So when we first started talking, he would pay me the FaceTime him to like scrub my tongue with my tongue scrubber and like go deep. He wanted me to go deep and gag on the face time. Yeah, he just wanted to hear it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Sometimes he'll put his phone down and then he'll just hear me. He'd be like, you brush your teeth today. I'm like yeah. He was like, can you do it again?
Speaker 4: Did he did he drink off while you did that?
Speaker 3: He did?
Speaker 4: That's the king. I don't know what king this court do we know?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Do we know?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 4: Kink? That is when someone wants to hear the audio of.
Speaker 1: Gagging us, you want to listen to ship?
Speaker 3: And then he had this also thing where he would want me to eat a lot of food because when I gave him, had he want me to throw like he wants to? But I never did it though. That's one thing I never did.
Speaker 1: Didn't didn't want to.
Speaker 3: I wasn't doing that ship. I'm not one of them flying to do by gettinghipped on type of visions. And I don't do everything for money like it's a.
Speaker 4: Fucking there's a line for this, a boundary.
Speaker 3: That's why I'm not as famous as I really could be, because I'm not doing anything that y'all want me to do for money, so right, But yeah, I mean he was.
Speaker 1: He was.
Speaker 3: He was very nasty. Nasty and freaky is two different things to me. I don't like nasty ship like I like getting fucked up in the bedroom, like I be feeling woozy and ship like I thought Mike Tyson, like that's cool with me. But all that nasty shit, know okay, Like like is like, yeah, shipping is nasty. Yeah that piss and ship it's not really nasty. I don't really care about that.
Speaker 1: So you gotta answer the reverse. Have you ever out freaking.
Speaker 4: Bout it sounds like she has.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I did. I mean, I've got blocked.
Speaker 1: Before all right scenario and I'll let you know what he's thinking.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I was, Oh my god, Bronx.
Speaker 2: We didn't answer, We didn't ask the first question.
Speaker 3: Bronx boy, he damn. I think he had a girl. He didn't tell me. I don't know for sure, but I feel like he had a girl because he was one of them niggas that called me in the car.
Speaker 1: And at work all the time.
Speaker 3: Oh and not one of them bitches. I don't ask questions because it's not my business. But he was just trying to fuck me for mad long, just taking me out, taking me out. I used to hit him with a week aldgo Dutch because I'm not trying to fuck you. I just didn't see him like that. He was one of them nerdy niggas. And this was at a time where I didn't know that nerdy niggas was slanging or whatever. Girl, nerdy niggas be slanging. Listen to me, y'all, nerdy niggas be slanging. Some glasses be right here. Them niggas go to work. Oh my god. But yeah, he was just trying to fuck me. But you know, I'm bronx girl, I'm in the hood niggas. That wasn't my type or whatever. But you can't judge a book by his cover, because I guess he was just doing that nerdy shit in front of me, but behind closed doors. I went to his house to play Colder one time. Oh my, He's like, yo, you should just pull up on top, play called the thuty with. I never seen him without his glasses. I didn't know he had all them tattoos under him. He looked good. When I got to the house, he knew what he did to me. I'm looking at you because I'm really visioning this ship. I think you know what it was for me.
Speaker 2: The laugh is crazy from yesterday, but.
Speaker 1: I got it.
Speaker 3: You know what it was for me. I guess I just was so into him. I didn't even fuck him at first. I told him I wanted to watch him jerk off. I said, let me watch you jerk off real quick. He looked at me like, what bitch Like I'm like, yeah, I said, what's your preference? Like, what do you use?
Speaker 1: Spit oil?
Speaker 3: Whatever? Whatever? The green Johnson Johnson baby was on his ship. So the way I determined how to suck a dick is how I watch a man jerk off. So if I know that he's paying a lot of attention to the head when he jerks off, I know that that's what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 1: She's smarter, she she, I don't even realize I do that. You know how I jerk.
Speaker 3: If you see a man cuffing his balls and jerking his whole day, I know that I'm gonna put my mouth on his balls and jerk his tip at the same time. That's how you get when you really like somebody and you look going on what happened.
Speaker 1: Today, I don't got on the right shorts, keep going.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I'm not just and I just want to put this out there. Just because you're freaky does not mean that you're a whore and you fuck everybody, like I have sex with people who I feel like I want to give my body to, Like I know my pussy's good. I can honestly say my ship's ten out of ten. So if you know you got something good on you, you don't just want to give it to anybody. And he was the nigga who needed it that day. So when I watched him do all of that and then it was my time, yeah he was turned. He didn't know what to.
Speaker 1: Do with him.
Speaker 4: So, but what makes you a pussy ten out of ten?
Speaker 3: I just feel like my pussy just talks like I'm not afraid. My size, don't have nothing to do, Like, I'm not lazy. I love to ride, that's my favorite position. And I feel like once you know your body as a grown ass woman, like you can learn other people's bodies and then together it's like you know, plugging an outlet.
Speaker 1: What you're supposed to be saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she shut the fuck up and lay down.
Speaker 1: She's la. You know what I'm gonna doing.
Speaker 4: Shut the up and.
Speaker 2: Lay down.
Speaker 3: Already. Once you put it in and you put all your weight on me, them two shoulders in my back, I know it's over. Nigga done deal better. You better look at the wall, think about your grandmother, what you.
Speaker 1: Do, nobody or whatever? And I get killed. They don't Kobe Games say this ship all the time. Number one time. This girl pussy was so fucking good. I was looking at my wall thinking about basketball. Dirk Whiskey, turnaround Crazy actually got two m v post They robed Kobe for the m v P. Really be tough, so tough.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So you say you like ride in? Can you give us some tips? Because I like write into? But can you give the audio? Can you give the audience some tips on the best way to ride?
Speaker 3: Okay, the best way to ride in my opinion is you have to switch it up. I feel like you can't be in that one position for too long because if you do have good pussy like me, he's gonna nott fast. And if you want a nigga enough fast that means you really don't want to have sex, You just want to have one up on him, like, Oh I made this nigga enough fast. No, I want my sex to be enjoyable. So what I do is first you put your knees on the bed. You ride him, grab the neck. You have to talk to him like you have to look at that nigga in his eyes, ride him slowly, have to go up like to pussy around at the tip, go down, just keep saying motion whatever. Then when you get him all locked in with that slow, funky, lovey dove shit, put your feet on the bed. That's when you grabbing his neck with both your hands and you're gonna pound his shit. You're gonna tell him put your hands under your ass. He's gonna hold it so all that moisture from your pussy is gonna be smacking. Oh I didn't tell you. I like to be recorded too, that's my shit. I have to be recorded. It's like every single time, every single time, Oh you got a collection, A collection something to me? I don't know, like something Block.
Speaker 2: Said when the when the flash come on, it's like.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know what it is. If he's doing something.
Speaker 2: Anyways, finished because I so then softer, so he cuts your eyes and you hear all the juices gonna.
Speaker 3: You know you got them when you hear this, the infamous yo chill out.
Speaker 2: Talking loud earlier.
Speaker 1: You should have played with that the last to girl chill out and she did at chill out?
Speaker 8: What was that?
Speaker 1: CBS? You win? It's like, yo, we about to not win together.
Speaker 3: I love CVS, and I actually love CVS in Long Island because they don't got the plan. B's behind them thing. You go right now, I don't pick them up.
Speaker 1: You hold Then they said, I'm just next to the avocado niggaig the cash on the plan exactly.
Speaker 3: Okay, So then after you put your feet on the bad when now riding susions and then you're flipping your eyes around. This is the reverse cowgirl. Hands is on his ankles. But you have to look back at that nigga and you just have to. And y'all should have baby y'all always present if you like to be recorded. The baby all on the videos makes it so much better.
Speaker 1: Baby on. I want to take a pitch. I took a picture. I said, what the fun is going on?
Speaker 4: I wanted to take a picture. And put in the group chat. What's this the is going on?
Speaker 1: It's crazy?
Speaker 3: Oh my god?
Speaker 1: Sorry sorry, but yes, yo, you are I see how she gets niggas. Like you know, sometimes you can be pretty down like yeah.
Speaker 7: Just my is like ud having ris like that.
Speaker 8: I'm not gonna lie. I wasn't familiar with your game. I wasn't familiar with you. You are no unfamiliar.
Speaker 1: So my question to you is this right? So I see you can come on intimidating for real.
Speaker 3: No, somebody did tell me that, yes, And it's not.
Speaker 1: Even like something you do on purpose. So it's like when you see it, so.
Speaker 2: Like if someone intimidates you, that means you're a little insecure.
Speaker 1: No, that's not what that means. That's what I think, no intimidating could mean. Like okay, so let's say like if a guy is around her, right, So usually a guy will like, okay, what's going on is how you're doing it? Blah blah blah. But with a girl like you, I'm not really sure like how the regular average guy will like pursue you because like it's like, damn you funny to me? You feel me?
Speaker 2: It's like.
Speaker 3: I don't ask niggas for money.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. So it's like, so, how can you do?
Speaker 3: So that's what I'm saying, Like, what y'all, what can you do to be different from everything else?
Speaker 4: How did your boyfriend get you?
Speaker 3: He was different? What he did, it's not even what he did, it's what I did.
Speaker 4: So what did you do?
Speaker 3: Okay? So how I met my boyfriend is I actually went on a date. This was January seventeenth. I went on a date with somebody. It was a good date, but I just wasn't drunk enough. So I said, let me go to my bar. I be hosting that or whatever. And it just happened to be my boyfriend's birthday. I didn't know it was his birthday because I didn't know him. I'm in my section by myself with my bottle, my hookah because that's what I do. And I saw on him and then I heard saw everybody hugging him blah blah blah. So I just see him standing there. I just said, yo, you want some hookah? And when I did that, he well, now that we're together, he told me, yo, a girl never offered me nothing a day in my life that was different. From me. So then when I offered him the hookah, he offered me some of his bottle or whatever, and I'm like, oh, no, I'm good, I got my own. Then now that we're together, he said, yo, I never had the girl told me she didn't want none of my ligga. Like I was seeing, he was seeing different things in me, and I guess that made him more interested in me. So then we started talking. Were in the middle club music blasting Bossmann Dlo. But he's like, you know, I think you're very beautiful. You're very different. He's my boyfriends a little short at me. He's like, you're very tall. But he's like, you're very confident. I can tell. I just know.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The next thing, you know, he picked me up. We started kissing. He stuck my tites in the club and we've been together, yes, yeah, yeah, yeah. I was like, y'all just came from a day or whatever. So I was like, you know, I'm I don't lie, I'm very transparent, I'm very open, and he just liked me like we love that. But him, how he got me. This was the first gentleman I've ever been with in my life. I've only talked to hood niggas my whole life. This was the first door opener. Flower. Every time he sees me, we've been on dates, I'll say three times out the week since we met in January seventeenth, picks me up. He lives in Jersey, picks me up. Remember I told you what I was doing for the Brooklyn niggah. He's doing that for me. He's coming from Jersey to the Bronx, sitting in two hour traffic just to take me on the date. Back in Jersey. He's like, I don't even want you around nobody in the Bronx. I don't want you somewhere different. He's just a different like he's a different like for real, I don't but.
Speaker 4: He's a different to him. I love that to him.
Speaker 1: He from Jersey. Shout out to suite surf, shout.
Speaker 3: Out to he's a boxer, yea cheering.
Speaker 1: Shout out to Floyd Mayweather. But but I ain't gonna lie to see I want to. So I want to also dive in on that because I feel like we know how also you two accordey, so I will say that they treat you very well. Yes, right, he goes above and beyond for you. Yes, crosses his t and dots his eyes. Yes, how do you reciprocate energy like that towards him to make him feel how he makes you feel?
Speaker 3: I talked to him, he's never had a female like really give a fuck about him, because he's always been the breadwinning and I feel like that's what some men do, Like they give their money and like materialistic things to females and they think that that's gonna give them back what they need as a man, which is not like y'all, Like men are very very weird creatures in a good way. Y'all will go through so much shit and not talk about it and not say nothing. And if a woman really fucks with you, she gonna see all that shit past you. She gonna know when something's really wrong with you. So I guess for me, I actually sat him down. He's like, YO, tell me, like what's really going on with you? Like, let's really talk about life, like what you wanna do, Like we're not gonna talk about what we're doing this weekend, Like we're gonna talk about what we're doing from five years from now, Like how we're gonna grow our money, how we're gonna grow our household, how we're gonna do this. Like we have real conversations about he has a kid, so we have conversations about his past relationship, things that he went through. Like we really sit and talk. We've been We sit in the car and talk sometimes three hours just talking about life, just chilling, eating in the car. We got a whole house we can go into. But it's just like when you do random ship with a man and he really fucks with you and you really fuck with him.
Speaker 1: It's different.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I love that.
Speaker 1: Shout out to Jersey.
Speaker 3: Yeah, shout out to Jersey. I love.
Speaker 1: That.
Speaker 2: I think for me is similar to what she's saying is being a vulnerable and safe space for a man. And when I say that, it's not throwing it back into a man's face after he shared something very very personal with you.
Speaker 3: I think that's what he said, that the past women he's dealt with have done to him. I don't do that to him. And another thing is sometimes when we go out, he's always trying to pay for the day. Like he has this thing where he goes to the bathroom right before he has to pay the bill whatever, and there's been times he come back the bill is already paid. Not because it's because I want to do it, because he does so much for me and he doesn't allow me to do things for him. Now I got a sneaker, But like when we chilling in the house and he's like, I'm order fool. When I get out the shower, I'm gonna order the fool. He gets mad at me, But fuck it, it is what it is. Na eat the food is here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's I think what you're describing is just what it is. Is just teamwork. It's a reciprocative teamwork. That's all that is.
Speaker 3: It's a hundred and one hundred, Like, yeah, fifty fifty. We both got to be one hundred percent to make the shit work.
Speaker 2: But yeah, like I was saying, the you know, just being vulnerable in the safe space, and.
Speaker 4: Then I am very observant, so I.
Speaker 2: Will pick up on the small things that you like to say. If you tell me, oh, like this is my favorite type of cookie or this is my favorite I would just go out and pick just run random.
Speaker 4: They just pick it up and be like, oh yeah, exact, I have this for you exactly.
Speaker 2: So that's that is my way of showing back, Like reciprocation and things like that.
Speaker 4: But yeah, Loom what you got, I'm about.
Speaker 1: To send you something real quick. Yeah, I want you to play this video and play it you buy the speaker?
Speaker 8: Is it me?
Speaker 1: No? No, it's not you. It's something pertaining to you. I want to speak to you, to you about had a discussion, but I want to think about it towards you.
Speaker 9: Like swingers, so I have found some tapes of them doing this, the whole thing.
Speaker 1: When it's probably a core memory. So my parents got to worse.
Speaker 9: When I was like Sevenka's raised by my dad. My dad had a old TV, you know, with the VCR on the TV. Of course, when you turn it on, it would automatically play whatever tapes in there. So I distinctly remember going to watch Pine Rangers and I want to turn the TV on and tape just automatically started playing. And so I was like, okay, this is the point I'm going to turn off.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, wait a minute, Oh no, I know that.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it is an orgy. So I'm like my mom's second, my dad's dick.
Speaker 1: And I like that. He's like, now I'm gonna keep it.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna keep kicking it with you, but we can't do it under these false pretenses.
Speaker 3: So wait, were talking about some deep ship this nigga.
Speaker 4: Wait, here we go.
Speaker 1: So what I want to know is right? So now I was sitting there, I was thinking, I was being reflective. Do you see any of your parents and who you are today in relationships amongst yourselves? So I'll give you an example, right me, personally, I don't know how to chill out. I literally there's nothing like if something has to like, I feel like I overlove. Like I just do everything and anything that needs to be done ship sometimes without even asking. I just try to make sure, like you don't want to need for nothing else, Like I just go super duper hard, like harder than the regular average person. And I get that because my mom was like that like with me, which can also be bad because I feel like you should have like a man in your life to kind of show you how you should love from a masculine maternal paternal condaway or whatever. I get that from my mom in relationships. So what I want to know is, so that girl in that podcast, she also, if I'm not mistaken, she's like into like origin swinging type shit. Yeah not saying that it's genetics. I don't know, right, And what I want to know is do you see anything from your mom or dad Courtney you as well and who you are today present in relationships?
Speaker 3: In relationships? Yeah, I don't really think so. My parents was just two loving people. Well, I guess that could be it, Like, because you grow up and see two parents married for twenty five years, you see the love, like that's what you want. If you grow up in a home with a single parent and the mother is always yelling at your father, you gonna think that that's love. So I mean, I kind of do. I don't, But then I have my own way of doing things. Like my mom and dad was loving to each other, but they just had their way of doing things. It wasn't too much, it wasn't too whatever. My father did everything. He wasn't one of them go to work, come home, sleep all day. He went to work, he washed dishes, he cooked. My mother went to work, washed dishes, cooked like. They both paid rent, like it was a fifty to fifty household. Like it wasn't nobody has to do this, no, but everybody just did it. So I guess, yeah, maybe, Like I don't really take things too hard, like too crazy. I just let everything go with the flow song I would say, Yeah, I would say.
Speaker 2: Our agreees are probably very similar because my parents were married for twenty I don't know how many years it's going to be this year, but twenty something years.
Speaker 4: So I grew up in a two parent household as well.
Speaker 2: And so seeing people married, like, I want that, like I want to I want to emulate that. So I agree with her on that front. And there are some things that I feel like my father like lacked a little bit that I want to see in my partner. So that's what I That's how sometimes I'll see like, oh my father didn't do this for my mom, but I want my partner to do that to me because I know that's going to make me feel a little bit more special. But I have another question to that, to that clip that we just because for you, because but I'm would go sexy, Okay, you like to be recorded? Yes, are you afraid that someone the wrong person.
Speaker 1: Room?
Speaker 4: But like someone the.
Speaker 2: Wrong person is gonna watch the video or see the video, like how do you keep that under wraps? So like people, is it always on your phone or it could be on their phone too.
Speaker 3: No, it's not always on my phone. Sometimes it's on their phone. But I'm just the type of person where niggas don't play with me. They know not to play with me.
Speaker 4: Okay, so like.
Speaker 3: But if it ever was to happen, I don't care. I know what I did. Do you to learn from it?
Speaker 4: Would you ever? Did you ever tell a men like, okay, delete all my ship not that be not together? No more?
Speaker 2: No, okay, he can keep it for the archives with that that.
Speaker 3: Somebody the videos?
Speaker 1: Nah, I did even corny than that, be so corny. I'm bout me and your boyfriend be cousins, relaxed. And one time this girl got me so mad. I said to the Vince, and you can keep them up deleting them. I set them back. I was so petty, I said. She like she had all the videos was on her phone. She sent up to me. I said, nah, I'm done with you. Take them back? And I sent it back. Oh so emotional.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's a cancer you Yes, yeah, you want a tishoot.
Speaker 3: I'm just.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: Was good?
Speaker 4: Do you record yourself?
Speaker 1: No? Not really, I mean unless unless I'm requested to.
Speaker 4: Okay, would you keep it? Do you want to keep it on your phone or have it save it on her phone.
Speaker 1: I'm always like to save it on her phone.
Speaker 8: Okay, but you're going to the group chatty the way, so you might as well just go direct to the source.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: On the topic of phones, because I was saying he should record. So my fav type of porn to watch is like black male solo, like when they just jerk off and talk to me because I be talking back to them, I don't know, that's just my thing, and have a little private session. You have a good voice. I feel like he should be on Twitter, like you should be one of them Twitter boys on there. They be on their jerking their ships. Deep ass voice like that.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, you can have your own only and any.
Speaker 3: Mad bitches like paying money, like bitches be paying for only fans too.
Speaker 1: I heard I might.
Speaker 2: Have to explore that.
Speaker 1: Voice anybody. Everybody, well, you know women gets all the time. I feel as niggas we never speak about this. Does any woman ever offered you money for any kind of sexual work? That's a good question. No, no, no, it's going to come.
Speaker 3: Trust me somebody some money.
Speaker 8: It's a bunch of times offer things like but not like actual physical money. That's I have people say like yo, you know they want to take the vacation or like that out of the country whatever.
Speaker 1: So it's like, yeah, okay.
Speaker 3: When I used to with a broke nigga, I used to be like, yo, I'll come get you real quick, like I needed that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't know, because it's.
Speaker 1: This hottest scribe remember my little Remember when we were like, oh sick, little one was the hottest nigga because that nigga was hungry trying to get to the top. He got to the top, you think kind of fell off. It's like when you when your team mobile is off. Nigga'm fucking to get my phone back on because I like you, I got water and jerk season and I'm fucking for some uber eats. I'm about to go take a shouts.
Speaker 3: Got the nigga couldn't even get to me. I gotta get to him. You know we're gonna my fat is going to eat and you know I'm not gonna eat in front of him, So now he got food too.
Speaker 1: Up. Yeah, it's definitely some aggressive women like I like when I'm on this show, like I really see like how women sometimes like for saws. Women got more money than niggas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have gotten that statistically like correct.
Speaker 1: The part of promote is to tell you all the sections be brought by chicks by the bottom. Birthday right here over there, birthday.
Speaker 3: Coming to the Bronx for my birthday, chick, beause I might do something when I come out from Jamaica.
Speaker 1: I will. I will take my first visit to the Bronx.
Speaker 4: I think I would.
Speaker 3: Okay, I think I would. But you know something, I love my Brooklyn friend. Sometimes I do two parties for them who don't like to come to the Bronx. If I do too, I will tell all the Yeah, just let us know.
Speaker 1: I don't matter my nigga from high school from the Bronx. You know, I got a couple of Bronx niggas.
Speaker 4: I know nobody up there, girl, A lot of people in a.
Speaker 1: Couple of cool a couple of cool niggas.
Speaker 3: Y'all give me Brooklyn vibes for real?
Speaker 1: What that? What does that mean?
Speaker 3: I don't know, y'all just give me Brooklyn vibes?
Speaker 1: What does that mean?
Speaker 4: I feel like Brooklyn. People don't come out of Brooklyn. We stayed.
Speaker 1: So Courtney, she she didn't really she painted it right, the perfect picture. Yo. Like Brooklyn in general is like a main character city, Like it's not just every single person. Like when I'm walking from the train here in my head, this is the episode of Shane's World. Gotta beat that out. My real name is crazy. This episode of Loon's World. I'm like, damn, like you all your niggas is like coad stars. I'm pretty sure Courtney's to sing, there's really no need to really leave here, honestly, if I'm going on vacation, of course, But yeah, we really don't leave Brooklyn. You know what I'm lying. You'll found Brooklyn niggas everywhere we be. We be in Lo Marina.
Speaker 4: We was a lot of Marina when she wasn't.
Speaker 1: We be in the city party and all the time we're being a long island for the pool party pools in Brooklyn, we just kind of skipping.
Speaker 3: You're not at restaurant in Brooklyn called Arctis, that's my face.
Speaker 4: Know they have one in the city to right byrd.
Speaker 3: I went in the airport too. That one is nasty slices like this big I.
Speaker 1: See that ship every day when he's working.
Speaker 4: I love Yeah, I know your stumma was bubbling.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I take a ship anywhay, I took a ship in the gas station.
Speaker 4: I'm ship shy. I can't do it.
Speaker 1: I took a ship in this girl cript the fourth one went over there. I ain't give a just turned the water on.
Speaker 3: I still have it in front of my boyfriend, in front of Really, what do you do.
Speaker 4: It in the bathroom?
Speaker 1: Women don't deserve to should have in front of niggas. You'll be doing that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you'd be like, I'll be right back where you're going, Like, just do it.
Speaker 1: I'm like, no, my ships so bad. One time I have to have to pump and you take out the garbage that should fly outside?
Speaker 3: Hell, that ship so fing, like you haveing a stroke or something.
Speaker 1: She had a head on my station. What's that? Me take out the let me take out the you and you know when that should come out? A little kind of shit is about, like, oh no, I got to handle it.
Speaker 4: That being said, murder, do you want to start the show. It's seven forty four, We're going to start the show.
Speaker 1: Seven thirty eight. Oh right behind you? How much a little bit of time you're talking about fun by the garbage cans niggas is crazy. What is your most embarrassing.
Speaker 3: Moment in life or during sex? Both both of them during sex? Did I hold on? Let me think real quick, because I really be having good sex. I really don't have embarrassing moments.
Speaker 1: Girl, we all got a bloop of hearing.
Speaker 3: I mean, of course I'm big, So you know how bed and broke before. That's not really embarrassing me because I kept fucking. So oh I got one.
Speaker 1: How do we consider you? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Way I used to be. I lost way, I took down.
Speaker 1: I took down a big joint in my life. Yes, one. And she broke my bedne my bed was faking.
Speaker 3: Like when I'm two hundred. So I feel like that's like plus, I like, I don't mind. I love being called.
Speaker 1: I wasn't familiar with your crying breaking man.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I do have a very embarrassing moment. So one thing about me. Another thing. I love phone sex, like old school phone sex, my face time sex. I like face time sex. Super Phone sex is my ship. I remember, my god, I was having phone sex. I don't know what the fuck possessed me to have phone sex in my living room. But and my father had this thing where he liked to come in and just like surprise us with stuff or whatever. So he would come in the house quietly. So the phone on one of my niggas I started up. Y'all know me, Yeah, I can't wait to see what you're gonna do when you see me. Were talking talking, so we start getting into it. I'm playing with my ship. He's like, you know, call me dad, he said, called me down.
Speaker 1: You put it Ain't that good, So.
Speaker 3: I'm saying it or whatever. My father walked in, was like, yeah, you called me, but I was.
Speaker 2: I got second hand embarrassing right now.
Speaker 3: No, I was pissed.
Speaker 1: I ain't on front.
Speaker 3: I was pissed.
Speaker 1: I got a similar story. Not that bad. Your is definitely worrying about your father to kick your ass out.
Speaker 2: Well, he didn't know that he was.
Speaker 4: She was talking.
Speaker 1: How did you play it off?
Speaker 3: I was like, oh no, I was like, oh no, I'm not. It was it was some stupid It was when I was like eighteen, but it was still mad, embarrassed.
Speaker 1: You bought everybody.
Speaker 3: It was like the TV was off, it was quiet, so it couldn't have been like I was intimate.
Speaker 1: Shit, Oh shit, I remember when I was living at my grandmother crib. I'm sorry. We didn't like each other. So she used to like, now let me bring no girls over like that, and my shorty, I tell us all the time, she had like them bangles on her wrists. So when she used to ride there, you just sound keys in the pocket is jingling. Couldn't bring over this. We have a phone sex. So I remember I and my my grandmother crib like this on the bed, jerking my should have on the phone. My mom calls right, so I'm like, yo, she called them like three times like yo, like what she talked about some bullshit or whatever. I'm like, yo, I'm gonna call you back. So I go back to jerking my ship. I'm like, yeah, you me. I forget what I was saying. It might have been like maybe ten seconds, right, I just hear somebody say you nasty, a mother fuck up. I got to put back over. So my mom here jerking off on the phone, and my mom is like listening, I was so.
Speaker 3: Bad, did you immediately like.
Speaker 4: Yes, where we are in the lion.
Speaker 1: Listen knows me? After my last week episode, I know I do not lie. I do not lie because I don't lie. I wasn't here last time. They let you get that off last It was crazy.
Speaker 4: That was crazy.
Speaker 1: I'm crazy. I'm a lot of things. The lie is not one of them.
Speaker 2: Joseph.
Speaker 1: Okay, so all right, you're ready to start the show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's start the show. What you mean that was?
Speaker 9: That was just?
Speaker 3: Oh my, I gotta get into them.
Speaker 1: Like lesbian welcome ladies and gentlemen, kings and queens. This is the hardest soft show, the place where men and women discuss the things that make us hard or what or soft dry. I am here. This is really different today, I know right. I am here with the woman, the myth, the legend, Sonny d herself, even though it's not sunny today and she's clearly hiding them today. Little Fizz all right, a k A light skin, right skin, a pretty privilege Aga top shot and the Miss aka Miss Flatbush period, Miss I'm almost Caribbean. Miss I'm Caribbean by association, by association, Ka Bacon Grease, Courtney Chavon if you're Nasty aka Courtney Hard Dashing.
Speaker 4: Hello, Hello, today we're feeling I mean, the weather is terrible, but.
Speaker 1: We did you want to introduce I guess to the right of me, you have to think.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I had to think because I was just like, wait, what which one is it? Okay, right to the right of me.
Speaker 2: We have the beautiful, beautiful, confident.
Speaker 1: Confident funny.
Speaker 3: Yes, you're making.
Speaker 2: She like praise king missus Risley. Wait wait, Memphis herself.
Speaker 1: First team, first team all yeah, the wrisk the ris.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 4: See murder. How you feeling today?
Speaker 3: Moist? Moist? Y'all just did something with me for that. I got something I'm with this shift.
Speaker 1: You know, it's so funny when people come on here and they say, like everybody like it's this is a very very unusual show. We kind of just don't really guideline too much, like just go with the floor and half casual conversation. We like to we like to bring the group chat to life condo sort of. So you know, I go to make sure that you're comfortable and that's your pussy. But now we're here, let's get to the nitty and gritty here. Yes, so se murders, you know what, let's start recording the herd. Let's start with Yes, the hard, the hard, hold on, hold on. You're gonna start introduce me the dynamic is a little because then I do you Jesus don't don't. That's alright, it's alright. So the man behind the camp, Yeah, we got not today, not tomorrow, we got yesterday.
Speaker 4: AK triples, a K A spider Man, he gave venom.
Speaker 2: Yeah when he's yeah, the bad guy, the bad guy, A K.
Speaker 1: A my neck and my back a K A Grant Hill, a K, Derrick Rose a K Brandon Royd. Let's can continue if you want a K, A T something to do something, three something to see something, and four something or more something. How are you doing today, my brother? I'm doing good.
Speaker 8: I'm doing good, feeling good, weather bad, but happy to be here with you guys.
Speaker 1: As always, we are here. So now that we have him here yesterday, Yeah, got your dig cart this week?
Speaker 4: That crazy.
Speaker 8: So I think we spoke about this like last week or last time in every party. I told you that I was exploring some new some new categories on my on my porn tab. So I've been switching it up. I've been switching it up a little bit. I told you I was doing that. I told you I was doing before. So this past week dopted something new.
Speaker 4: Okay, what are you gonna say, I.
Speaker 1: Did some Asian stuff. Wow, but like the thick Asians.
Speaker 3: Though, you like the annoying owning ship.
Speaker 1: I don't never see yo.
Speaker 8: You got you gotta search the thick th Asian.
Speaker 2: He's talking about the Southeastern Asian thick down.
Speaker 8: Here, come on, come all right. Yeah, I was, I was doing something something sploring with that for a hot seke. I was like, I wasn't familiar with this game.
Speaker 4: Over here was the moaning. Still it was.
Speaker 1: It was a little more powerful though, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 10: Yesterday it was like piccolo, stop.
Speaker 1: Annoying.
Speaker 4: I never thought to think of that category.
Speaker 8: That's what I'm saying. I'm trying to I'm trying to open up my you know what I'm saying. I'm trying to try and take it.
Speaker 1: To another Asians are so rare that I'd be looking for them in the street and I never see them, to the point where I don't feel that they exist. I would ever think about looking for it online.
Speaker 3: All fat Chinese people either.
Speaker 1: You know, they eat a grain of rice on a piece.
Speaker 3: Of the Only fat Chinese people are the Chinese people who eat their own food that we eat.
Speaker 1: If you have noticed. I don't think I haven't seen a fat Chinese version.
Speaker 3: I have, and I've seen them eating Chinese food Chinese because if you work at a Chinese restaurant and all around the food, like, why would you not eat your own food? They'd be cooking food from home.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they be taking it from home.
Speaker 1: I see, nig the Chineses around pull a type of way out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they have their own soups that they may give me.
Speaker 1: The ship you got, nigga, that's that green leaf soup tea doctor.
Speaker 3: You'll play with yourself to anime porn, Yeah, I watch that. Yeah, that's it yo. Y'all really freaking like me. This is so great because what.
Speaker 4: It's like, she said, who is that?
Speaker 2: It's like animation, but like exaggerated animation, when like the dick goes.
Speaker 3: Through the throat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sixteen seconds, last sixteen second.
Speaker 3: You got to check it off, put it on, go ahead.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because I don't put it on it before we get blocked.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like a screen screen.
Speaker 3: But somebody on the discourse said him tie yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what got me hard this week? Well, I'm not having sex, but what got me hard this week? That it's not just the to come go ahead. What got me hard this week? I don't know.
Speaker 4: I just randomly masturbated this week.
Speaker 1: Ship my bad tart playing all this hell my fault.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just randomly started masturbating. I did like three in a row.
Speaker 1: God damn. He was backed up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I am backed up.
Speaker 1: It was the last time you said it before recently.
Speaker 4: December twenty seven, So you haven't jerked off like.
Speaker 2: It was the last time I masturbated. Oh, masturbate like maybe a week.
Speaker 6: Or two ago.
Speaker 1: That's happened so a long time. So so you masturbate, you just not actually having the sex.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just not having seal like though. Oh, I'm on a I'm on a little journey.
Speaker 4: It's like a first self journey and just not dating.
Speaker 1: Play with yourself.
Speaker 2: I'm just not dating. I'm just I'm back into therapy. It's just focusing on me.
Speaker 4: Just focusing on me.
Speaker 1: That's what's up.
Speaker 2: But yeah, that that was three in a row, and I said, ah, yes, yeah.
Speaker 4: See murder, what made you heard this week?
Speaker 1: I got your pussy wet girl, I have some respect, Courtney. The click, Oh my god, not a click? Did the click?
Speaker 3: Oh? On the way home this week? Oh, I pulled over on the side of the highway and put the hazards on and I sucked in the back of my boyfriend's car. Yes, and it was like we have the like we can do it in the house. It's just that he looked at me. I looked at him, pulled over, put the back seats up, front seats down. Yeah, it was and we went like three times to my foot was out the window and ship everybody on the.
Speaker 2: Bronag he said, on the Jersey turnpipe on the turnpike, exactly where it was. Yes, they're not worried about It really got me wet because like when we was fucking you know, when you're in that lane and them trucks go.
Speaker 3: By the car, it was just like hit us. But it was like somebody was gonna come out the woods chop my foot. All it was the.
Speaker 1: That's fire.
Speaker 4: That's what got you herd This week.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, kind of like you. I went a couple of days without jerking off, and Nigga, my gas think was just so full, and I was just having a really rough week all around, and I said, you know what fun is, I'm gonna start over tomorrow. So I was jerking off Son and nigga. When I let that ship off, I just felt like relieved. I was like, whoa, Yeah, she was on my leg. Man, my god, you've been cooking for like seven days.
Speaker 4: The case from the world was boiling.
Speaker 1: Before we got she was on my FI like damn ship hot today ring.
Speaker 8: I need it.
Speaker 1: I was like you, I was trying my best to like, you know, like I forgot the word, but I guess it's straight away from like you know, pouring and jerking off. But after we got had, I said, listen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you needed that.
Speaker 1: This ship I gotta get dealt with. So I don't remember the nigga to jerk over. So I don't remember what I watched. I just yeah, I don't. I can't even tell you what I watched this more.
Speaker 3: Do you have to watch something every time you.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm not nigga that uses his imagination.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you're so boring or like a highlight.
Speaker 1: Nigga like you. So I got all my visit so like I go back and watch much like Yeah, I like to watch my own yeah, watching much like ESPN, like oh ship this top Tennis.
Speaker 3: And.
Speaker 8: I feel like I don't got none of my best game tapes, all my best game tapes to somewhere else in someone else's phone.
Speaker 4: Yeah damn, So.
Speaker 1: Let's let's go and shuffle Courtney.
Speaker 4: Well, I wanted to ask murder just really quickly.
Speaker 2: I was looking for video the hard, something in general that makes you what. It can be something pertaining to you or just in general, like for women, like what is something that gets you hard?
Speaker 3: When I smell somebody that smells mad good? Don't even got to be just anybody. I don't know, male, female that should just do something for me because you know I can actually smell you from over there. You smell, Yeah, that's smelling the hygiene that ship I showed.
Speaker 1: Oh really yeah, show every day trying to preserve the oils. And you know what I'm saying, I'm joking.
Speaker 3: So I told you that's out.
Speaker 4: She got the ride and the girls too.
Speaker 3: No, I really don't like women, but like when I get into it, like it usually be honey or like Don Jolio or whatever. But I did sunk around with a female before. It has to be just less like the relationships things.
Speaker 2: So you you you eat, you would eat?
Speaker 3: I've ate it before you.
Speaker 4: Okay, would you do it again?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, it's fun because sometimes they call it fake lesbians where.
Speaker 3: Because I'm going to get lesbian when I'm drunk for real?
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, the.
Speaker 1: Soft soft things that make men soft in the bedroom and things that make women dry in the bedroom. Yes, let's start with you, nigga. What makes you soft? Hmmm, that's a good question.
Speaker 8: It makes me soft when I'm trying to like when I'm trying to come and my back starts hurting a little bit, that should make that ship like, Yo, I'm not.
Speaker 1: Gonna like go because I see what you'll about to do. So let me explain. Yo. Sometimes my back randomly yo, and that's yo.
Speaker 8: I just will get soft and I'm like, yo, bro, like I can't stand up and do this right now?
Speaker 1: Do it hurt when it rained too?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 3: Why you call them dorg roll all, Anthony Davis? Yeah, Branda Roy, you are so smart.
Speaker 1: These niggas who careers got ended early.
Speaker 4: So it's because you, because you drenk off standing up right.
Speaker 1: Oh she's a widow, yo.
Speaker 3: That's fine. Do you put the phone on the floor in like not on the phone giving you that you can do that?
Speaker 7: Age?
Speaker 1: Well, I positioned the phone kind of wrong. Remember when I did that?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, it was showing your ass.
Speaker 1: It was it was like right here, was like underneath here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was showing his ass instead of his.
Speaker 1: And she said, why would you do that?
Speaker 3: You gotta put the phone on the phone, especially when you're in your throat and you put the phone on the phone so you can see the spit dripping on the phone, and you see the balls. That's the fire that's right.
Speaker 1: There that I never knew how to get that ink.
Speaker 3: From the floor. You just put the front camera on.
Speaker 1: All right, you got it.
Speaker 4: In practice?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What gets you dry in general?
Speaker 4: What gets me dry?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 4: A couple of things, monkey paus.
Speaker 2: Monkey pause, men who don't have really nice nail beds, and you're not you're not you're not part of monkey po gang. And teeth. I don't want to see the gunk in your teeth. I don't want that on my I don't want that on my clip. Like, please go get a cleaning every six months.
Speaker 4: I'm not in I'm not playing with you.
Speaker 3: That's like the flaws, but they don't like the flaws. That should be crazy.
Speaker 1: You got you wrap.
Speaker 4: Right, uh, murders. What gets you soft?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 3: We could go on for days. I hate a motherfucker that stops all the time, like you knew what the he was getting yourself, and I don't care. That's not my fault. I really don't care. Should the honey pack? You should have did something that's stopping ship because you fucking up my nut now. And when you fuck up my I'm not fucking just to get you a nut, nigga. I want my nut too, and you stopping my ship. She's just like me giving you head and I stopped and say, like yours. I don't give a fuck about my joy because I give a fuck about your nut. So if you don't give a fuck about my nut, I don't like that.
Speaker 4: She said, jerk off before you have sex with me.
Speaker 3: Because I want the fifteen minutes. I feel like five minutes sex is so whack to me, Like that is so boring to me. How long can you go forever? Forever? Not like Diddy and Cassie, But I can go.
Speaker 5: Along all yo, oh my god, until where I can't walk no more, Like if my pussy came so much that I'm really really like fucked up.
Speaker 4: No, okay, so it has no time limit, but that limit okay.
Speaker 3: My second one is usually in doggy style when y'all, I guess y'all bounce a nut and like yall, knees is about to give out that elbow in the back of my fucking back, like when you put all your weight on that one elbow. That shit annoys me sometimes because it hurts do that, like y'all be leaning your body on us. Sometimes y'all don't feel It's like sometimes even in missionary I don't think that y'all know that you're doing it. Sometimes you'll put a lot of y'all weight on us. And I don't like to complaining sometimes because I ain't trying to fuck up the moment. But yeah, sometimes I'll be like, yo, you're bugging yeah, okay, because you're trying to get a comfortable spot. I think that's what it is.
Speaker 1: And it's just like it's just that I just lost. I'm defeating that. Yeah, nigga, I know when you nut, you be feeling like imagine how you feel when you lead a gym. That's how you feel when you're nut.
Speaker 4: You're just like everything out of you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you don't nothing and keep going.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not so I'm the guy that I could fuck for Like, I could go like maybe like an hour or two straight if I want to. But after I nut. That's that's it. That's why you give like a really good long first round.
Speaker 3: So no girls made you not from head before?
Speaker 1: Yeah, not many though I'm not really a good head type of nigga. But I want to say this, maybe like three percent you like three.
Speaker 3: Three percent?
Speaker 1: Yeah like this I'm not my did kind of stuffor you don't really Yeah, listen that. But we are now at the end of the broadcasting murder. Yes, sir, it was a pleasure to have you here.
Speaker 3: Thank you for having me.
Speaker 1: You and your glasses.
Speaker 3: Let me see you'll want to see all them all shut glasses on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, there's the fame.
Speaker 1: A baby here. Oh you can brush out with a toothbrush, did you, baby? I know? See I told you I'm not just a gimmick. I know Anthony Cuts, I know arrogant.
Speaker 3: Trying to get that murder.
Speaker 1: Where can they find you at?
Speaker 3: Oh? My Instagram is c M R d A A. That's really the name of everything, My Twitch, my snapchat, my Twitter, my Twitter's leg Yeah, okay, all right now is late?
Speaker 1: All right now? And listen. Guys, this is Miss Memphis Risley herself. We are the hardest soft cast and it's been a pleasure until next time.
Speaker 3: Guys, thank you the show. It was so fun.