Speaker 1: Mhm h. Welcome to the typical sleptocracy, where we down you side your questioning the matrix from you wear pols with shaddles and unsides overside o the sad.
Speaker 2: Rockel by some myths like ghosts in the night Norman pros.
Speaker 3: Secret space out yea, we keep it real. No frighten, no fright No typical.
Speaker 1: The black gops and disguise from a bill, She's the Ancients, descript wown the mouse.
Speaker 2: King, hold up t s, pictures, snapple, we.
Speaker 1: Just man those fable malives, targets, soul spreading out of the stable, doarment Olympic for product fift it's in the midst the fifth was in reality you can't resistant twist soul trap snapping, reading, condition mapping, holland jack, the dreams and their divisions, out of body missions, waking up the teams, no sense of tripp Here're no we lead scheme, conspiracy.
Speaker 3: Kings ringing bells here the freedom ring and you.
Speaker 4: Sleeping lies, extra rest dimssion, no halls.
Speaker 3: Welcome to the typical excited.
Speaker 2: Uh We've got my good friend Nate and Size coming back on today and uh I'm gonna bring him on stage here in a second. And uh, this was kind of like an impromptu podcast. We didn't have this plan, like you know, it was just something we put together. And you know, Nate, I mean prepared. This could go long because Nate, Nate, Nate can talk sometimes for a while. So this is gonna be a good show. And uh, you know, I'm gonna introduce him to I'll give him a proper reduction. But Nate, wait, well I just tried to add him. There you go, Nate, we're already live on air.
Speaker 4: Oh I figured that.
Speaker 3: I really Yeah, it's good to see you, man, and and I'll just give you a proper induction. Guys, I have my good friend.
Speaker 2: I got to meet him in person at the last year's Full Disclosure Now conference where he gave a flawless presentation on the matrix and simulation.
Speaker 3: And it's really good.
Speaker 2: Get too good to guy to know him in these last few years. You know, he's a my Lab whistleblower, he's an avid conspiracy researcher, he's a fighter for truth, and he's a good friend of mine. And his name's Nathan Sizzek. And yeah, Nate, thanks so much for coming back on man.
Speaker 5: How are you Oh, I'm fine, Rob, and I'm much stranger in person for anybody wondering. So anyway, it's wanted to say hi to you. It's nice to be here, so yeah, just go away, I can talk. Let me sick here, all right. You know, when you warm up an old computer, it takes forever and then and all these pop ups start coming up, you know, for things no longer work.
Speaker 2: There's a Polish girl in the audience. She's well, she's from Poland, but she lives in Jersey. She wanted to know if you're Polish.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm Polish. Yes, I'm half Polish. But uh, my father and my parents from every one on my father's side came from Russia or Russian and basically Russian Polish or Polish Russian however you say that, But I don't know any of those people because my father basically left before I ever met him, so he was gone before I was about a year old, so it's kind of a mystery.
Speaker 4: Wow, yeah, you had and blonde hair, so that's Polish. I guess did you ever.
Speaker 3: Did you ever link up with Look? You could be you could be German.
Speaker 5: You know, he passed away. I know he passed away in his early fifties. I'm sure exactly why. I think it was. He was a diabetic too, but it was something else I don't know, but yeah, just an unfortunate thing.
Speaker 4: I just couldn't really know.
Speaker 5: He existed until I was around to eat, not seven or eight, and it was just kind of a family secret, I think. I you know, I wasn't even sure how I was born. I guess maybe I thought it was hatched at that point.
Speaker 3: Wow, So is that why is that why you're real close with your mom?
Speaker 5: I remember, well, my mom and I aren as close as we should be. So that trip that we took was to try to mend things and fix things. But you know, her mom raised me, so it was one of those things where I was the first child. I was born into a family that was kind of split apart, and she was seventeen she had me. And how old my dad was he was probably around the same age, I guess for eighteen, and he was very abusive and I had a lot of problems.
Speaker 4: So they split up.
Speaker 5: I got a divorce before I was even probably a year old, and then then I went to my I went to live I went from there to live with my grandmother temporarily was supposed to be able to wind up staying there, and my mom remarried, had two more kids, and it was kind of like the satellite child. It was five minutes away and it was just a sad situation.
Speaker 4: But what can you do? Yeah, really to do the best you're feeling it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's what's so weird.
Speaker 2: I know what we're gonna be talking about tonight, like escaping the simulation and this life that they we find ourselves in.
Speaker 3: It seems like a lot of it can be engineered.
Speaker 2: We can encounter a lot of handlers, there can be a lot of targeting, there can be a lot of.
Speaker 3: Like it's it's a it's a it's a it's.
Speaker 2: A weird world of duality that I don't even understand at forty six years old, you know what I mean. I feel like there are external forces in our life all the time. But whether they could be entities, arcons or whatever that like that like they like will whisper sweet nothings into your head.
Speaker 3: They could be negative or positive.
Speaker 2: And I also feel like these things like read our mind and they they make things happen in your life, Like they could be like you know, it's almost like I don't know, at least for me, it happens like that, like not not anything good, like you know, like it's always like they always throw like curve balls into my life or like you know, that's the only thing I can deduce what it is why, like you know, and.
Speaker 3: Then and I don't understand why some people get like an easy ride.
Speaker 2: Here in this world where some people have it, like you know, it's like problem after problem after problem, and it could be any you know what I mean. Like, and I think that's kind of leading into like what we're talking about tonight. If I've escaping the simulation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I want to try to take this further than I have before.
Speaker 5: Last time I was here, I touched on something that happened to me that was very important to me and something that needed to happen for I could escape the matrix. So I want to go back into that tonight and try to really talk about it without getting emotional. I don't know if that's possible, but I can do the best I can with it. And I just want to give everybody kind of a primer what the simulation is before we go. It's wanted to say if you're feeling better. You look like you're not doing too bad tonight. And then when I talked to you earlier, you were feeling pretty bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, an energy healing on me right before the show, you know, And yeah it helped a little bit for sure. But I'm still like stopped up. I still got body aches, i still got like my chest is a little bit of boss to. I mean, like, I think it's just going to take time. And when I said in my last show before this is I'm trying to understand like flu season, Like I think there's honestly something up with it, because you know, I know someone in California that had exactly what I have, and people all.
Speaker 3: Around the country have it. So how is it around this time of year?
Speaker 2: Every year everybody gets a or not everybody, but a lot of people get like the cold or flu. It's almost like they drop it into the population, you know what I mean. And it can't be at the worst time. It's when we're like our fears are in a heightened state because like you know, there's a war going on, so a lot of people are probably thinking, well, is Iran going to have a sleeper cell attacked to the country, or is a dirty bomb going to go off?
Speaker 3: And or are they going to invade the country somehow. I mean, these are probably thoughts on everybody's mind. I know it's on my mind.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: You know, we lived far from what's going on. It's always something that can happen.
Speaker 6: So you don't want to be in like a deduced state or a state of weakness when you feel like there's ward hand, you.
Speaker 5: Know, right, Well, just imagine raw if this system that we're in, because you're seeing now things become very nice, negative and problems keep happening and things, and it's almost as if it's catered to each of us individually. What if it really was and what if this system was in fact here to actually to be helpful, but it was turned over, it was it was flipped, it was inverted, and it became this you know, corrupt type of I guess you could call it targeting system that it is.
Speaker 4: It's vampireic. But just think if this was the opposite of that, Like this this whole.
Speaker 5: World was engineered and this reality was was engineered by a type of an AI system that would facilitate soul growth to where you came here. Things would improve where well you would you could improve yourself under a type of an augmented reality. You know, it's like going to that I don't know if you've ever seen the movie or the show Fancy Island. Yeah, well just imagine this would be like that, and you could go to a place but you'd forget maybe maybe you'd maybe part of the problem. She would forget that you who you were, and you'd start fresh and start new, and then your entire experience was catered by a type of almost like a godlike AI system that and then these attachments did people talk about and have to deal with What if they were the opposite? What if they were there to help you? And then everything was turned around and turned on its head and turned into a prison.
Speaker 3: You got hijacked somewhere along the way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and maybe maybe the universe is kind of the same way.
Speaker 5: But it was never intended to where you would have such a harsh place to live, such as Earth, because Earth, let's just say the universe was actually designed. It was kind of an electra of magnetic holographic construct that was, you know, created by higher minds, higher souls, whatever you want to call them, and it was there to accelerate soul development, and it was kind of an experiment and went awry, and then once the people got in or the souls went inside it, they became corrupted, and that there was a system of hierarchy that they set up in order to alleviate the pain of being here because.
Speaker 4: It is a harsher environment.
Speaker 5: It's it's you know, we have entropy, we have the life and death cycle, and we're we're almost locked into it. It's like, you know, we're locked into these you know, container bodies, and you know, we can't get out unless we were to kill ourselves or but you know, it's it's like we're locked in a prison system.
Speaker 4: What if it was the opposite of that.
Speaker 5: What if we went into this experience to gain knowledge or you know, to to improve ourselves, but the system itself became corrupted.
Speaker 4: You know, it's kind of like taking the Genesis.
Speaker 5: Story and adding Ai to it and then it just kind of flipping it around and just making a sense of it that way, because that's kind of the intuitive picture I get, like this universe was designed for something different and it became completely corrupted. Yeah, and it isn't the uni verse that we think of as being the all in fact, what if this is just a place to go that was originally for soul development that kind of took on a life of it own, Like that one presentation that I did where where you know, we talked about how the universe could be inside a lab and we you know, we talked about.
Speaker 4: Jerry Will's testimony.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he hands and at stargate and he leaned up and he put his forehead to it, and he was doing.
Speaker 4: A change.
Speaker 2: Recently, which was crazy. I mean, like I talked to him, you know, like I mean, like I wish my videos would do better, you know, but I mean, like, you know, I get more traction, but I mean, this is the world I'm doing with you know.
Speaker 4: Well, if you ever get them on again, see if we're going with me.
Speaker 5: I'd love to talk to him about this concept, because it seemed when he went into that that stargate, when he got to the other side of it, it seemed as if they were holding back a lot of information. There was a lot of I don't know or we don't know what's going to happen. This is an experiment. What if they weren't exactly being honest with them, What if it was a lot more than that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 6: I tell.
Speaker 2: Guys, what he's referring to is when Jerry Wills went through this stargate, he was in this like like this uh you could call it.
Speaker 3: It seemed like he found himself in.
Speaker 2: A void type area and this voice started talking to him like from another dimension, and it was talent, and he was communicating with it about Earth and stuff, and he was asking it questions, and like Nate said, it wasn't.
Speaker 3: Very you know. But then what I wanted to tie it to Nate was there was this researcher he died. Is he was like a paranormal researcher.
Speaker 2: His name was Paul mo And when I interviewed him, like this was like four years ago and I didn't hardly know much, but he told me him and his son were doing like paranormal investigations and like they called them flat areas or like hotspots, you know.
Speaker 3: And he said in these hotspots they were able to communicate with interdimensional people. And these he said, these interdimensional people said it was normal for them.
Speaker 2: To talk to the neighbors, which would be us, but they knew that like we were shut off from the outside and I found that absolutely fascinating.
Speaker 6: I don't know if I ever told you that, but like, I wonder if that's what we're doing with here. There's something similar to.
Speaker 4: That, you know, Yeah, and I wonder how far that goes.
Speaker 5: Is that the entire universe itself or is it just the planet, because it's a little bit of both. I think it's the universe itself, that's the AI construct, and we're just in a type of restricted prison zone from you know, due to whatever consequences there were however we all got here, you know. So in other words, that if you came into this reality and you were here and you're living as an et and and you did something to upset the powers that be wherever you were and then they put you here, so it's like a prison system. So this is an indicative of the real experience because you know, people talk about being fully telepathic as an extraterrestrial and civilizations they don't have the same type of limitations that we have. You know, they have space travel, they have advanced technology, but more importantly, they have advanced psionic abilities. So let's just say that, you know, like that was the norm for the learning experience, and maybe that involved as somewhat of a state of amnesia as well. But then when you get to this place, when you get to this place, you're stripped of your psychic abilities, you're stripped of knowledge, you're stripped of the memory of self, and you're placed here as if it's your first lifetime ever, and you've got to try to piece it all together, which is what I've tried to do my whole life.
Speaker 4: It was just, you know, I knew something was wrong, and I knew that, you know.
Speaker 5: People should be psychic because the animals were exhibiting psychic abilities. And you know, so I think a lot of us have been through this. I mean, have you ever you know, went through your life thinking these same things? Because I know I'm not the only one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, special just puts me in a category of people like the people listening time.
Speaker 3: That's why.
Speaker 2: That's why I do this, you know, I mean, my my whole reasoning, like you know, say, six seven years ago when I started this was like, you know, I was watching I told people, I was watching shows like A Week Project with Rex Bear and Forbidden Knowledge News with Chris Matthew, and I was question in reality.
Speaker 3: I was questioning. I was like what happens when we die?
Speaker 2: Like I wanted to know before before anything, you know, and I wanted to know what was next because like, I think that's the most important question that we're ever gonna like face and like if there is.
Speaker 3: A soul trap, like how do we beat it and get out of here?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 2: Because I joke with people, I say, like, you know, I feel like the soul trap is like you go through the light and then you wake up in a birth canal. And when you wake up in a birth now that's why a baby's crying because it realizes you got tricked into be coming.
Speaker 3: Back here, you know.
Speaker 5: Like I mean, can managine you're being squeezed and you can't breathe. Then you're you know, you're going through this like fleshy tunnel and your your head's being squished and you're you're being pulled down to a bright light. It's pretty tromitizing. That's why we don't really remember it. But yeah, it is a maakening to this experience.
Speaker 2: I can tell you that, Yeah, I know we're gonna get a little bit into the soul chaplain, But do you feel like there's some definite validity? I mean, I know, I've had many people on to talk about it, but like, do you feel like there's definitely some validity to the.
Speaker 3: Soul trap and like from my different researchers and stuff like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Absolutely.
Speaker 5: You know, I was gonna I was gonna lead this conversation with a joke, so I may as well just do it, get it out of my system. I was gonna say, I've always wanted to talk about things that mean the most of people. So let's talk about world wrestling entertainment and McDonald's new hamburger. You know that get millions of views. Okay, So, but this conversation is not something that most people engage in. I've talked to many different people and I've asked them, you know, do you ever wonder what happens when you die?
Speaker 4: It seems like most people just.
Speaker 5: Don't care or they don't care to talk about it to, you know, to them, they rather pay attention to what's going on in the stock market or the sports, or entertainment, something to do with work, or just something else. And it's rather frustrating because you know, and that's why when people get together like us, we have these interesting conversations and it's it's like a you know, it's like a refreshing experience makes us feel better because we're so isolated in society. It seems it's like everybody's become Yeah, I would say NPC like because and I think that that is because there's a lot of people that you know, use the term NPC.
Speaker 4: So what does it really mean.
Speaker 5: I think it's people that have been here for so long that they've completely lost what it is to be connected to their original self and they're oversoul.
Speaker 4: So to them, this is it.
Speaker 5: There's nothing else, and this limited reality is all there is. So they fill it with things that are mundane, and then when that doesn't work, they fill it with religion and then they struggle with it. A lot of people will move from one religion to another over the course of their life, and some settled into atheism, which is a religion in and of itself in actually many ways, and so you know, it's it's an unfortunate thing that we live like this, and the further we get away from these subjects in our everyday lives, I think, the more we sink into, you know, depravity and immorality, and the worse we are to each other. I think it's you know, because this is the side of spirituality that the church really it addresses it, but it doesn't really go into in any depth, and it doesn't provide any reassurances. It's just like, you know, you believe in this religion and you're saved. If you don't, you're going to hell. And you know, it's just like, you know, how do you how do you navigate this whole thing? And that's been a struggle for a lot of us growing up and living these lives.
Speaker 4: It's just what do we do?
Speaker 5: And that's why people get into alternatives like WICCA and New Age Movement. Unfortunately, some people can Satanism, but they take alternative spiritual paths. Some just go and just say I'm just going to experience my life and do the best I can, maybe as positive I can. I believe there's a creator, but I'm not going to subscribe to any of these religions that tries to define that creator in human turns.
Speaker 4: So I guess this show is really for them. So here we go. So anyway, let me get a drink of this. All right, where should we go with this? First?
Speaker 5: Rob, do you want to take any like everyday subjects and get them into the way that are going on right now.
Speaker 3: Well, you want to just the current events, we can.
Speaker 2: I mean, I've been talking about it a little bit like it's uh, it's definitely you know, it's up to you wherever you want to go with it.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I'm down to talk about whatever.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: It's sort of like sweeping the floor because I figure a flick when I come here, I have to at least comment on that stuff and then get into the stuff that people came here to listen to, you know, the Epstein files for example, the Epstein files. People want to know why Trump would release the Epstein files if.
Speaker 4: He's in them. It just seems very very confusing.
Speaker 5: He's not been exonerated by it, like he says, He's tried to cover it up, and there's been a push to get it out.
Speaker 4: So it isn't just a Trump's the dictator to get you know, it makes a decision.
Speaker 5: There's people who want this information out and they're very frustrated with the redactive format. But for me, when I look at it, and the only way to make sense of this is to recognize that the elites are in total control. The public is the last to know, and the public is apathetic and doesn't want to make a move. They don't want to push, they want to they don't want to show the power that they really have because they believe that they don't have it. So it looks to me like this is a global satanic ritual designed to release karma from the predator class.
Speaker 4: Through the victims.
Speaker 5: Meaning if the victims consent and they go along with this, and the public just stands down and says, you know, you know, the Dallas up and things are going, and what we're you know, we don't want.
Speaker 4: To upset the apple card.
Speaker 5: We need these people in the financial system, we need in government, so let's not prosecute them. Let's just gain knowledge about this and we'll understand what they've done. And that's it, because there's nothing that we can do about. Let's just make the best of it. And that's given consent. So that's what the vampiric the lead want. They want consent, And how do they get consent. They get it through apathy, So by showing the world who they are. And if the world just says, okay, whatever, what's on TV, Okay, that's consent. And I think that's what they're going for they're trying to normalize their behavior, because where do you go from here? I mean, what you have to ask yourself, where do they plan on taking us from here? It's further, it's really it's a slippery slope of more acceptance to this behavior. So they're making it. They're taking their the things that they do behind the scenes, and they're putting it out front for us, so we're seeing it.
Speaker 2: It's talk about like some of this stuff, like I'll just say human trafficking, child trafficking, child sex abuse, you know, ritualistic abuse, eating, eating, I mean, like cannibalism. It goes me, it goes so decrepit and disgusting. It's like the depravity of the depravity of the psychotic insane asylum that.
Speaker 3: We live in.
Speaker 2: And you know what I found was interesting was, you know, some people over in London got arrested, but you know, here, what did we do? We had a hearing and we let Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton testify, and it's like, okay, you really think they're going to tell the truth, Like what what do they have the game by coming.
Speaker 3: Forward in a court and like saying anything, you know what I mean, Like I just thought that was like ludicrous. It's like, you already have these.
Speaker 2: Files on these people, Like why isn't Bill Gates being fully prosecuted?
Speaker 4: I know why?
Speaker 2: Because he's part of like what controls this hell hole, you know what I mean, He's part of the satanic insanity, you know. Like you know, so if you live in a system that protects the predators, the predators will never get arrested, you know what I mean, Because I always say that, I said, they're protecting the you know.
Speaker 3: It's like and then it seems like if you go after the pedophiles that you like Isaac Cappy, did you end up dead? You know? And and that seems to be what we're what we're dealing with here, you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think the Clinton's testified to to exonerate Trump or to at least give him some some some excuses, and you know, to put a lot of doubt in there.
Speaker 4: So I think that was what that was for.
Speaker 5: I think there's you know, we're not going to see prosecutions for any of this here in the United States, despite what people do. The ones of a handful of people in Congress that actually, meanwhile they haven't been completely threatened and shut down.
Speaker 4: I don't think we're going to see anything.
Speaker 5: And these arrest over there in Europe and other countries, they are not for the pedophilia that's in the files. They're for other violations that that came out of the files. So they cherry picked what they wanted to prosecute about and they left the pedophilia. They left the rape to murder and all that stuff and cannibalism alone, and and and I think this is part of the operation, as part of the psychological operation, because you know, a global Satanic ritual and the occult and all that is basically it's it's controlling people's consciousness, it's controlling their perception. So we're being conditioned to accept this. And it's just like it was in the ancient times. I mean, this stuff happened then there's no difference. The same gods are being worshiped, the same attachments are connects to people, the same disgusting, depraved things are happening.
Speaker 4: It's just that they're happening at a lower level.
Speaker 5: Like in Egypt, you'd have a big mutilation festival, you'd have cannibalism, rape and people's guts being ripped out of their stomachs and blood going everywhere, and it's a feeding frenzy for you know, for psychic parasites and nasty negative ET gods that you know, demand this type of behavior. And you know, we see a lot in the ancient world that people don't that the even the alternative archaeological community doesn't want to address. The ancient Aliens crowd doesn't want to talk about human sacrifice. They want to talk about the brutality that these ets demanded of the people.
Speaker 4: And we're seeing it again. And what we're seeing really is that it never changed.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: So anybody out there who's saying the same thing as I am, is telling you the truth.
Speaker 4: This is not anything new.
Speaker 5: This is just the same old crap that we've always dealt with from the ruling elite. They're into this stuff. This is the control system that the ets put into place. When you take control over a planet and you turn it into a prison, you have to have a specific protocol or specific program of control, and that's exactly what this is. You take the elite, you put your own people into these bodies. Okay, whether it's a controlled state of consciousness or they're fully aware of who they are whatever the case is. They're running things, and then the ets that are still not incarnated here on earth played god, and then they set this system up. It's a system of top control. It's everlasting tyranny. And we go through cyclic tyranny within our governments. Where the governments rise, they get to a point where they become corrupted and brutal to the people. The people overthrow the government, the whole system collapses and also you know, implodes economically in the one itself because of you know, the management that these monsters are actually doing. And then it gets rebuilt, and it gets and it happens again. So every government becomes corrupt, it collapses under its own evil, and then it gets replaced. And then you see the same pattern with you know, ancient cataclysms. Every so often they reboot the planet. They collectively erase our memories, and they do it in an individual basis, and they wipe away our collective history since we don't we can't remember anything if we have the amnesia. So society and the individual, or civilization and the individual are always getting a big mind wife and starting over again. So we're constantly chasing our own tail. It's like where have we been?
Speaker 4: What are we doing?
Speaker 5: Meanwhile, these monsters run our world controller they can put our society and they make.
Speaker 4: The rules, and it's getting worse worse every single day.
Speaker 5: You know, Iba today to get my tagged, and it's like I'm in a dystopic. I'm in a destoke the reality. It's like RoboCop or something, or you know, someone one of the Sports and Agger movies, you know, like being in total recall. Everything's AI controlled, there's no privacy, everything's under a microscope, and they're literally trying to kill all of us. They're literally targeting people of all sorts for you know, for for I guess you'd call it, you know, deletion, chronic people. I mean, you have people who are suffering with health issues and chronic pain. They're being called by the system. They're you know, these are people able to have no options except for taking pain medication, and they're being pulled off the pain medication and being given poison as an alternative.
Speaker 4: They can't work because they're on these.
Speaker 5: Drugs and they're and they're put into it's just a situation where suicide is the best option. And then they promote suicide like in Canada and in their states here, you know, Canada won't pay for certain medical procedures. They'll fight like hell to keep it from happening.
Speaker 4: But if you want to commit suicide, that's always available.
Speaker 5: There's never a pre approval process, not much to speak to your doctor, get a note, will send you a pod into mail and then comes and ships. You know, they deliver it, You get inside it, it knocks you out with a gas and then you know it kills you. Help Canada pays for it. I guess Amazon will come pick you up and take you to the take you to the incinerator and you can send your ashes wherever you want.
Speaker 2: For you tube purposes or not. I don't think we're supposed to say suicide. So this is for entertainment purposes only, and we're not condoning suicide any means. We're just yeah, showing it in a in a documentarian type way that like assisted suicide is available in Canada, and like if anybody has some to pray wish that they would want to do that.
Speaker 3: You need to really see a psychiatrist or get professional helper or but don't don't do that. Don't don't do that. You know what I mean like that. You know, I don't think anybody will, but you know, I just got to say that for YouTube purposes.
Speaker 5: You know, they they pick and choose who they want a censor, and for what you know, there's videos that talk about all of this and nobody cares about it.
Speaker 4: They you know, talk about in a positive way.
Speaker 5: If you're chronically ill and you need physician assisted suicide, I think that there should be some option.
Speaker 4: But I think before that happens, that every every avenue.
Speaker 5: Has to be explored and everything needs to be done to make the person healthy and make them comfortable and not because I mean that what we're seeing is is a direct focus on you know, physician assisted suicide versus.
Speaker 4: Actually helping people.
Speaker 5: And when you can kill yourself because you have credit card debt or some other financial problems, or your disability check doesn't cover your cost of living anymore due to inflation, which is a Canadian government's fault, they're they're they're giving you that option. In fact, there was a man that did that simply due to the fact that his disability check after having multiple back surgeries, just wasn't going to pay for his apartment anymore, and he was going to be homeless, literally homeless and disabled, nowhere to go and no family to rely on. So he filed for position assistant suicide and was granted it. Was one of the first people under the new Canadian law to do it simply because the government couldn't provide him with a with a sustainable living because he was disabled. And that's disgusting. That's what they want. This is the type of world that we're in, and this is this is Hitler all over again. You know, Hitler never succeeds. These people are and they're the ones that funded and created to start with.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely, absolutely right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So what do you what do you do in this reality?
Speaker 3: I mean it's very they absolutely.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh you know one thing I wanted to ask you about Nate Robert, but I definitely want to cover all the current events. I definitely want to see what you think about the Trump UFO disclosure, like I mean, if he does it, like I'm wondering what you think he'll release, if anything, and I wonder how much how much of it's going to come back or redacted. And then I'd also like to get before we get into the stuff, and I want to get into the uh, the Iran war, because it's interesting, like, you know, a lot of us supported Trump.
Speaker 6: You know, I know you did.
Speaker 2: I voted for Trump, did you know what I mean? Then we realized there was something we didn't like, you know. But then, like you know, him deciding with Israel is crazy, like and I tried being supportive about it on my shot I did with Indigo Angel I said, you know, I said, I know that a lot of people blame Israel for a lot of the world's problems. I said, but we can't be racist towards one group of people. And I guess they're kind of our ally in this situation. But like, you know, a lot of people do blame Israel for a lot of the world's problems. You know, they point to Zionism, the Kasaians, the I mean, you go on, you know, the people think that in yahoo's a criminal. They think they say, Israel does genocide on the Palace. There's so much, you know what I mean. But so people are really like looking like why did Trump side with them? But then when you look at from like a geopolitical aspect, like it seems that he's acting like it's like something they had to do.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean, like they had to like they you know, So I don't know, what do you think about all that stuff?
Speaker 4: Like, well, I've been involved in politics. I've been to DC and.
Speaker 5: I went to this event at the National Press Club, and I don't remember the senator's name, but he was the one that read the Pentagon papers on the floor of the Senate and that was classified. So there's a loophole that you can eat Senate that senators can use to release classified information if they read it on the floor of the Senate. There's some kind of loophole the don't get prosecuted. So they were going over the Pentagon papers and he read them. And this The interesting thing about the Pentagon papers is the I believe that's where the Jason Society was discovered, which is that secret working group of scientists.
Speaker 4: I think that was the first time that was exposed.
Speaker 5: But also too, the main reason that this was being done was to reveal that the Vietnam War was being fought not to win, but to just continue to go on for other reasons. And you had a draft and you had what sixty thousand Americans died, if not more. And these are just people, I think you died on the battlefield, not the ones that died from ach and orange and other combat related illnesses after the factor. They died whether being airlifted out or at the hospital. So yeah, So anyway, I was at the National Press Club and we were talking about well, he was talking about the Israeli lobby and he said and you know, he was critical of it like you just were. And he said that when I was in the Senate, you could not say any of this. They have literally got that much control and have had that much control over the US government for a very long time. And we know how they do it. They use extortion, that sex trafficking and things like that. So anytime that a government does that as an you know, because that apparently they feel they need to survive and they're willing to do anything to get to that, you know, to make that happen. So this is their method, which is extorting our politicians and corporation heads of corporations and so on, and using blackmail, extortion, and human trafficking in order to do it. You can't get any worse than that. So, you know, if you look at the Bible, for example, it talks about if you know.
Speaker 4: What you're looking at.
Speaker 5: Essentially, Israel becomes the seed of the devil, it becomes the throne.
Speaker 4: Of the anti Christ. This is what gets me, you know.
Speaker 5: I talk to people my family and stuff that are you know, they identify as being a Christian, and they believe in the end times and all of this stuff. That they're completely blind to the reality that it's happening right now. That everything that they're been reading and listening to and watching videos and on different channels and things and you know whatever, they just it's as if that's some somehow in the future and we're never going to get there and they're never going to see it, but they're blind to the moment that it's actually happening now. And I followed this stuff for a long time because I've done and I usually don't call us off a researcher, but I am.
Speaker 4: Actually I just humble. I don't like throwing it out there.
Speaker 5: I've done research since I was fourteen, almost on a daily basis, so fifty two, that's thirty eight years. And I've researched more than just UFOs and ets, and I researched geopolitics, religion and everything, and you know what, I'm seeing is literally, and I also research the end time stuff. What I'm literally seeing is is that the elites are moving the chess pieces in order the stage arm again. They're they're trying to stage this this world government. That's clear and obvious. But they wanted to carry out this whole biblical prophecy, it seems, you know, to them, and it's as if it's a ritual.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's yeah, that's a that's a good point.
Speaker 2: And you know, like the public's become so desensitized, like yeah, I mean like I've tried to tell people this, like you know, like I say, like, okay, how do I want to say this?
Speaker 3: Like Okay, there's a song on going around right now. I don't know if you've heard of this.
Speaker 2: It's called Boom Boom tel Aviv, right, and it's about like and it's weird that that song came out right before Tel Aviv got bombed.
Speaker 3: And then I went on X when they were bombing, when this all was going on, when they were.
Speaker 2: Exchanging missiles and people were so happy to see Israel get destroyed, I said, wait, hold on a second, I said, these people, or a lot of them, are just like us.
Speaker 3: That would be like people saying that, like innocent.
Speaker 2: Americans deserve to die because the decisions of our government to go invade Iran or whatever, and that's not That's absolutely not the case, because a lot of us are like you know me, we don't want the war, we don't care about the war, and I'm sure that's the way it is for some Israeli.
Speaker 3: So I don't feel like inst is really deserved to die.
Speaker 6: They're not Zionists, they're not Gazarians, you know, some of them are just like normal people.
Speaker 3: But what the point I was trying to make is.
Speaker 2: Our general population is so desensitized that they can't even see that, you know what I mean. They're not willing to look at the bigger picture or like have we's humans, and I think that's crazy.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 5: It goes back to what I said about being here too long. If you've been in this world, in this reality too long, then it's going to take you over. It's going to change you, and it's going to prevent you from getting out. And that's the purpose of it. I've connected trauma based mind control the concept of it, and I've been I've looked at the similarities to our reality and how our society has set up and how we're all treated. It's identical. There's no difference. This is just a bigger What they've done is they've taken trauma based mind control, spaded it into a world and a way of living.
Speaker 4: And they've gotten everybody to accept it.
Speaker 5: And when you see those images, when you watch those videos, like I saw one today where Tel Aviv was being hit by missiles, and there was a part of me that was angry at the manipulation by this country, to the point where I was almost ready to say they deserve it, blow it off the map, because you just you're so tired of it. Then you pull yourself back from that and you have to realize, you know, those people aren't deserving of that.
Speaker 4: It's their government that's just like ours.
Speaker 5: For the people that our government is victimizing, many of them feel that we should be blown off the map, all of us who have done absolutely nothing. And if we look at ourselves and we asked oursel, do I deserve that to my fat, does my family, do the people live around me in my neighborhood? Do the people of this country deserve that? Absolutely not. It's the ruling elites that are controlled by this alien presence that are caused all of these problems, and they want us to hate each other over it. You can't get a war going unless you've got consent, and it's just another form of consent. People are consenting to this. The American people feel that they can't rein in the government, so they're just giving consent.
Speaker 4: They're not protesting in the streets.
Speaker 5: If we really cared about other people in each other and ourselves ultimately, ourselves more than anything, because it has to start there. You have to have some self preservation, we would be in the streets protesting this. We would telling this president this regime, you do not have a unilateral right to declare war on any country without congressional approval. Of course, that leaves the you know, the approval of the overall decision making to a bunch of pedophilix comebacks. But better, it's at least better than giving it to one person who answers to no one who just goes at a whim decides what we're going to do. This, this war hasn't even been explained as to why.
Speaker 4: We're doing it.
Speaker 5: Because the president in this I mean, he's becoming like a dictorial individual, his ego. I mean, the real Trump has come out, you know, the false Trump that we had the first term is gone and the real Trump is here. And I think that was the whole point. That was the whole plan. And I don't know if it was the if that was the plan of Trump himself, but I think that's his handlers. That was the plan because not everybody that's in these positions is in control of their self. They're being controlled. So he's just another cog in the wheel. They need somebody to do this, you know.
Speaker 3: I always say I've been saying this lady too.
Speaker 6: I feel like Trump's a total wild card, you know what I mean, Like some of these other rulers, like I bet you Putin and the people of China or whatever.
Speaker 3: They probably don't want to gener to work because.
Speaker 2: They're probably like, what is this guy gonna do? It's almost like he's insane, he they I mean, if he decides, he could just drop a nuke on them, you know what I mean, and like no one would be old he's doing. I mean they did put like they did line up ships outside like the Persian Gulf. So we had an idea some what was gonna happen. But I mean, in a sense, it seems like Trump's kind of a wild card in the way where you never really know what he's gonna do, you know what I mean? Or maybe maybe we did, I don't know. What do you think about that?
Speaker 4: I think we do now. I think we do now.
Speaker 5: I think if you really study with who he is and what he's about, how he was brought up, he was brought up in an abusive family. We don't know his soul lineage, but you know, obviously he's he's got a lot of trauma and a lot of problems. Narcissism is one, and I think there's a good bit of a psychopathy there too, because he doesn't seem to have compassion for other people.
Speaker 4: Only certain people, it seems. And even then I can question it.
Speaker 5: Because it's almost as if he needs them for something, so he appreciates them. I'm not going to pass judgment on somebody I haven't met. I'm just looking at the fruits of their effort. And you know, I look, I voted for Trump. I did it twice, and I'll fully admit that I did it because I gave him the benefit of the doubt and for one, I don't you know, I was to the point where it's like it was getting to the point whereas and why bother voting?
Speaker 4: But if we don't vote, then we kind of give up that right. So it's like a consent.
Speaker 5: It's like we're now giving up full consent to be a dictator over us because we only want to participate in the voting process. Even though it's clearly rigged. It's clearly a rig system. We don't have the choice that we think we have. They pick who we who we get to pick from, and they control all of them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they voting for a call like I would never vote for someone on the left. That's like insane, that's like signing over your death wish, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Because we're finding out, like from the files, like and we knew this all along, that a lot of people are their Democrats, you know what I mean. They're there and they're they're they're very toxic, like psychopathic individuals.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 5: Like, yeah, like on the other side, were's a facade and looks less threatening and that's really the truth of the manner. And you know, neither doesn't you any good they're both bad. One will take away your social safety net and use it for war, to defend the country like Israel, or to ordination bill with some other place. And they don't care about their own people. They want to cut healthcare, welfare, they want to make they want to take because I mean, we live in what they saves, the richest country on earth, but it pales in comparison to the social safety net found elsewhere. Okay, my son went around and and you know, for college, he took a trip all over Asia this summer and uh he actually was summer through fall he started.
Speaker 4: It was like a six month thing.
Speaker 5: So he came back around New Year's, just say after New Year's and he got to see all of these different countries, mostly were Asian. He went to China, he went to I'm sure if he went to Japan, but he went to Singapore in a variety of countries. And the thing that he came back with was a new perspective and it was just like they're doing it far better than we are. You know, Singapore has a much better or social safety now. They're more authoritarian when it came to the stabinations, but you're getting that everywhere you're getting forced into that no matter where you go.
Speaker 4: But the thing is they're taking better care of their people and they're not. They don't have that.
Speaker 5: You know, Israel to the United States is like in it it's like a parasitic twin. It's leaked, it's latched itself on and it's using all of us. And you know, I hate to bring this up, but you know the Talmud, in the Talmot, I don't know what verse it is, but it talks about when their Messiah comes, because there's you know, every every religion's got a Messiah and every in a savior figure. When the Jewish Messiah comes and takes power, every Jew will have I think, twenty five thousand gentile slaves. So how does that, How is that possible? It doesn't even make sense. How would you house twenty five thousand slaves. Well, I think it's obvious what it is. It's literally every every every citizen of Israel has twenty five thousand taxpayers in the United States who's willing and has no other choice but to foot the bill too. And it doesn't benefit the people of Israel. So it's not even a positive for them. Well, it does in a way indirectly, but we're the war machine that protects their country, and we're the one that changes the regimes to suit their government and what they want. And so technically, yeah, for every person living in Israel, there's twenty five thousand US taxpayers out there who were footing the bill for their government's wars and other forms of foreign policy escapades.
Speaker 2: Okay, address something made so and Eleanor Rose in the comments. I said something that like we need to dig deeper, and she said Trump's doing a lot of good. Like I'm like, I'm not against Trump at all, Like I voted for him, and I'm like supportive of whatever he's doing with this war. I'm just critical of Israel and I'm critical of some of his decisions. Like my job as a journalist or an independent journalist is the book be neutral, you know what I mean? And when anytime someone does anything that might I might call bullshit, I have to call it, like for example, the Glypas. You know, even though I support Trump, I wasn't supported that he signed the bill on Glypa state, which.
Speaker 5: Is round up not even a bill. It was an executive order. Sorry to interrupt you, that was an executive order. Wasn't anything that was voted on by Congress. He unilaterally declared that we have to use glicas a for national security purposes to protect our food supply. And he did it to where now it's one thing to say, Okay, we have to use this until there's an alternative, and then and then create a transitionary process to find an alternative because we really do need one. It causes cancer, it's quite obvious. It's damaging the environment and it's damaging our bodies. But there's no transition. He gave a big, big kiss to the agriculture you know, corporations, you know, to the company that makes you round up, and he gave them basically an exemption from lawsuits. So how are we going to get the glicos ate out of our food supply? Because it's not going to be done by Congress. The only avenue or only way we had to do this was suing. So here's you got RFK Junior as a member of the cabinet, and he's got to sit there and deal with it. He's had lawsuits trying to stop them from using this stuff, and he's had to capitulate to Trump's authority and say well, I understand why the president did this, and I can understand that he didn't inherit the broken system, but why reinforce the broken system? Why give them a lawsuit exemption? So there you go again, it's just another corporate give back. I think what's happened with Donald Trump is that he wasn't fully controllable, so when he came in, he wasn't going along with the planning he saw. Now, I think some of that they wanted to create the illusion that he was an out outside are coming in, even though he came from their circles, so they wanted to quiet and brush that aside.
Speaker 4: And he came from their circles.
Speaker 5: You know, anybody that brought up f steam when he was running was like, hushed up, well let's not talk about that, or or you know, maybe he's changed, okay, And then for me it was always it was like, okay, you know, if he's going to do something right, I'm going to support it.
Speaker 4: He's going to do something wrong, I'm going to oppose it.
Speaker 5: I'm not part of this tribal way of you know, way of thinking where it's the left versus right, Democrat versus Republican because that's counterproductive.
Speaker 4: It goes nowhere. So what he does when he does.
Speaker 5: Do something right, of course I'm going to say I'm glad he did, and that's exactly what I wanted to see. But I'm not even seeing it. With immigration, what I'm seeing is a shock and all policy. If they wanted to actually fix this problem, they go after the labor, they go after the companies that hire people they're here illegally, and they give them.
Speaker 4: Preference over over over legal citizens, you know.
Speaker 5: And I've been struggling with, you know, with the job market, and I've had and I've actually did a test and I applied as an illegal alien.
Speaker 4: I came in.
Speaker 5: I snuck out of poland I'm trying to declare refugee status. I'm coming in. I came into Mexico. I got smuggled in there. The cartels brought me up over the border. And now I'm applying for Amazon.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 5: And of course you know, you'll get those jobs if you tell them they're you're here illegally. And it's the it's the companies that ad you if you're here, if you're legally able to work, and then when you stay, let me see what happens, and you collect no, I'm not when you when you select that I'm not legally able to work in this country, that should be the end of the correspondence.
Speaker 4: But they immediately respond to you and I offer you an.
Speaker 5: Interview versus before or I couldn't even get that simply because I stated I was legally able to work in the United States. So you have the companies. It's the people that benefit from the slave labor of the illegal immigrants who will promised the world that are brought here and by our tax dollars, and you know, like an invasion force, and they're just trying to find a better way, and they think that this is it, because this is the opportunity has been given to them, that they're just being used as cannon.
Speaker 4: Fodder for the system around them and send him back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we got to remember what the Biden administration did. They fucking let like hordes of the legal immigrants and that were like Middle Eastern nature fighting age, like you know, that's all verifiable, you know, it's it's like, how could they let someone be that.
Speaker 3: Irresponsible to let all those illegals, you.
Speaker 4: Know what I mean?
Speaker 3: That's that was Yeah, I don't I don't.
Speaker 2: I still don't understand that, you know what I mean, I don't think Biden even knew he was he was alive. He had to be a clone or somebody, because that guy was a fucking moron, you know, like beyond moron.
Speaker 6: You know, I think.
Speaker 5: There's evidence of mask wearing, there's green screen evidence, there's evidence that one of the videos that he did readdress a nation as Ai.
Speaker 4: I mean, who knows what that? I mean, you know, to the point where I don't even care anymore about it. I just know that what was done.
Speaker 5: So whether it's Biden, an actor or a clone, the same thing happened. And for everything that Trump has done wrong, you have to understand it took Biden and the other presidents before him to set the situation up. You can't just come in and do this if there wasn't help, if there wasn't if the conditions weren't set. So, I just it pains me when I hear people saying, well, you get to democrats back, and for what I think, we need to get them all out.
Speaker 4: It doesn't even matter who you put in at this point, the agenda is going to be the same.
Speaker 5: You know, there's smaller little things on the side, and it's like, okay, well the Democrats will take our guns.
Speaker 4: Well, guess what.
Speaker 5: None of the people that own guns in America, the majority of them, don't have the guts to use them.
Speaker 4: They're not going to stand up to the government.
Speaker 5: Okay, we may as well be disarmed and spend less money instead of having to have recreational shooting because it could costs so much and it's such a pain and he asks to drive so far depending where you live to do it. You know, it's a very expensive hobby. And that's basically what it is. And I'm not advocating for disarming anybody. I think it's a bad idea. But the thing is, though, is that none of this is going to be used the way the Second Amendment was intended to be used for. None of these people are going to do it unless they're drunk, and it's a temporary emotional state that they're in. It gives them the courage as they drink and get drunker, they've become more courageous, you know, they've become more patriotic.
Speaker 4: But then they sober up and.
Speaker 5: It's time to go back to work, and it's time to go back to the system of slavery that everybody's locked into and not question anything. I think that's the beauty of alcohol For the establishment. They hate cannabis because it makes people think. It makes people more peaceful and gives them an ability to open their minds and expand their consciousness and think about things in a different way.
Speaker 4: So they don't want that. They don't want to louse engens because it does it as well.
Speaker 5: It can actually has personality enhancing abilities, it has, it has medical benefits. It isn't here because it's just here. There's a purpose for it being here. It's part of the design of our reality.
Speaker 2: But which calling, I think she was joking in she was like, is this a political show? And that I said in the China said no, we're just kind of we're kind of just throwing over current events, you know, before.
Speaker 5: You know. But the reason it's good to talk about this is because I think we need to kind of frame our world how badly it sucks. Yeah, we need to do it in a way that it incorporates everybody. This isn't a right versus left or anything like that. It's just a general discussion of a human condition right now. The idea, My idea of bringing this up is to kind of get it, to say it, and to kind of get it aside, but to set the stage for it, because this is what we're dealing with, and this is the reality that we need to get out of, and if we can't fix it, we need to exit. I'm not advocating suicide. We're all gonna die. So what happens when we and so let's get into that. Oh, if you want to talk about disclosure real quick, I just want to bring up with that, and then we'll get into what I wanted to talk about and what everybody wants to hear about. So the disclosure, I don't believe we're going to hear anything that Stephen Greer hasn't already said. And that's a controlled Stephen Greer puts out a very very controlled, limited form of disclosure. He does an eloquent job of explaining compartmentalization and how secrets are kept and information is held in different circles. He does a good job with that. He does a good job explaining the energy crisis that we're in. He does a good job. Only if there was only positive ets and they all wanted to help US, and the only problem that we had is our government. He doesn't get into the my lab programs. He doesn't get into any of the human trafficking being done by ETS in the military and these in these my lab programs and other ones that are associated with it. He doesn't get into evil extraterrestrial groups that are self serving and have like a corporate type of mentality to them to treat humanity as you know, basically.
Speaker 4: Livestock a resource. It doesn't get into any of that.
Speaker 5: So what we're going to see in this disclosure is going to be a review of everything since and since the denial of Roswell forward until now.
Speaker 4: And it's going to be a big disappointment for people. And if it goes any further than that, which it could, but it's not going to go very much further than that. It's not going to go very much farther.
Speaker 5: They may admit to something, they may admit that they're here, they don't understand what they're doing, they don't know. They're not working with them, you know, they're just monitoring and studying it, and they didn't want to upset anyone by talking about this any sooner. I don't know if this is accurate. But I heard for Facebook is so full of shit lately and always has been, is that there's been this these little uh basically post circulating around with no source to it. That that's says that the Pentagon is concerned about the religious implication of disclosure.
Speaker 4: That this is a big problem.
Speaker 5: And this goes back to the Brookings Institute where they talked about how the religious systems may collapse or be thrown into disarray in chaos if we admit that the extra trestrials are real, because then it just kind of brings them to question God's existence and who created us in all of that, and you know, it's about time that humanity grew up and accepted the real, ugly truth about what their origins and how this began. And we're sure as hell not going to get it from the government. So all this is is just another distraction. I expect Trump. I'd like to see Trump get release the big Foot files. I'd like to see him get to the Lockness Monster. I'd like to see him kind of uncover what happened to Jimmy Hoffa and all this stuff. But he can do a TV show after he leaves office. He can do like an apprentice, but it can be like the conspiracy Apprentice. He can do that and maybe even team up with William Shatner if they can stand one another and do a program together like that and talk about these subjects and do it on the History Channel. Because this isn't We're not gonna get real disclosure. We're gonna get bullshit. We're gonna get the same bs we've always gotten. And anyone who believes this and thinks that this is the gateway to a utopia is in for a very big root awakening. And I urge those people to wake up now and to smell the roses because and I also urge them too on this. Once this all blows over and it doesn't result in anything positive for anyone, I'd like to see the people that have been pushing these narratives to step up and be adults and to be kind to other people that they have inadvertently deceived because they've deceived their self by believing it, and they've been probably getting VTUK and other influences. I'd like to see people kind of, you know, atone for their sins and explain, hey, I was deceived. I see the light now I think we need to take a new direction and stop entertaining this stuff because we're not going to get the truth from the government.
Speaker 4: It just isn't going to happen.
Speaker 5: The government is under their control, it's under the extraterrestrial control.
Speaker 4: And I do not agree with the white hat narrative.
Speaker 5: I think by now, I think people were starting to realize there's always going to be the whole. You know, the people that really hold on to this concept, they're going to be the ones that it'll last to let go of it. And that's that's to be expected. But I hope that when it comes down to that and it's time to really to let go of that, are you still there?
Speaker 3: Oh my like went out you I gotta find it? Oh manre is okay, okay, signs itself out. Yeah. Sorry.
Speaker 5: Anyway, what I'd like to see is for the people that are proven wrong over time, that have been pushing these narratives, I'd really like to see them kind of just come back to the community and say, look, I was wrong, I've been deceived, and then everyone make up and come back together. Because all this does is it divides us. It makes us fight, It makes us to slake one another, just like it does with you know, politics. So you know, I hope that after this blows over, if we're still all still here, that things change for the better and we're not in this situation where we're waiting for the savior.
Speaker 4: We're waiting for Trump, waiting for the white ass to save us.
Speaker 5: But it doesn't happen because we really need to get back to focusing on saving ourselves.
Speaker 4: And so let's talk about that.
Speaker 5: So fundamentally, what we have in this world rob is a lack of love and compassion for one another. The system breeds that out of our conditions, that out of us where you know, where we have to And I've said this, I said this at the conference. I said, you cannot truly love someone and conditionally if you feel like you have to compete against them. And that's exactly what they've done in the slave system. They make us compete against one another. Everyone is competing for finite resources and reality aren't so finite.
Speaker 4: We're fighting over jobs, we're.
Speaker 5: Competing for that. I mean, it's ridiculous. The situation that you go through at work is inhumane and it's and it just is unwell. It kind of goes against a lot of positive spiritual principles. No one should be left behind, people should be taken care of, and we should be living in a world that focuses on loving one another and doing things out of that love instead of what we have as we have the exact opposite. And that's why we have these wars, that's why we have these liars that deceive people, That's why we have the division and all of these things. And it's a it's a it's a type of systemic rot that's in the system, and it's in it and it's in our hearts, and that's the problem. So anyway, that comes down to how do you get out of the simulation if you want to call it one. I wait till you finish texting that, buddy, because I gotta kind of distracts me a little bit.
Speaker 3: I was just sharing the link out. Sorry ahead, you just.
Speaker 4: Need your input.
Speaker 3: I'll let you.
Speaker 5: I'll let you finish, but I'm gonna I want to start on a basically, what I want to talk about is.
Speaker 4: Is what we have to do to shed the conditioning.
Speaker 5: And you know, we're conditioned to believe in saviors in our government were believed. We're conditioned to believe in religious saviors and we live in a simulation. So what is the simulation itself. It's a suppression of consciousness reduced down the five senses. We're also kept in the dark about science and religion and spirituality, so all of those are kind of like nested simulation. There are layers of a like a like an onion peel that that protects the truth and it keeps us from it, us us from the truth. So you have those different layers. So what the way this reality works? And I said it based and trauma based mind control, because if you're in that fight, fight and flight type of state of mind, rob you're not going to evolve spiritually.
Speaker 4: You're not going to learn to love one another unconditionally.
Speaker 5: You're always going to be seeing other people as an adversary or as a liability to yourself. So as long as you're kept in that you can call it. I'll use the term low vibrational frequency for those who.
Speaker 4: Use that term.
Speaker 5: But that low state of being, that negative state of mind, is what they want to keep us in because that's what helps the recycling system when we die. If we're in that state of mind, we're going to be recaptured and the belief that we only have five senses, that either you you live and you die and you cease to exist, or you believe in the religious belief system, which is not much different. It's there to limit your ability to get out of the system, to get out of this reincarnation cycle. So what you have to do is you have to spend your life stripping this away and you have to see it for what it is. So when I came in Little Girl as a child, I wanted to know why people weren't psychic, you know, I saw that there was problems, and I also wanted to know why we're constantly at war and why these problems never seem to go away and why And every time I turn on the TV and I watched the news, and you start here, we've got to fight for something everyone, we're always fighting, But who are we fighting with? And when you look at who you're fighting with, you're fighting with other people. So why would they want to live in a healthscape? And they're fighting for the healthscape and we've got to fight against them. You know, somebody's being something's wrong here, okay. So and it's all part of this control system.
Speaker 4: So what do you do.
Speaker 5: You have to start stripping it out of your system. Is you have to give yourself a spiritual enema. You've got to flush it out, and it starts. I started with religion, and you know, I realized that none of these religions were correct.
Speaker 4: In the beginning.
Speaker 5: I had a belief, okay, that you know, all the religions have some truth, they're all pathway back to God. Because I was listening to all of the people speak, and if I were to create a or just cut for me, I created an opinion or just a belief that these are all different avenues back. And I was going through this in my head back as far as five four or five years old.
Speaker 4: I'd sit in the.
Speaker 5: Tub and I'd contemplate philosophy and spirituality and the nature reality, whether ET's existed or not, literally with tugboats and little plastic sharks going around the tub.
Speaker 4: And that's what people need to do.
Speaker 5: Instead, they kind of get pulled into the entertainment complex, you know, and they just they get wrapped up in you know, the latest McDonald's burger or whatever it may be. You know, whatever distraction the system has, people invest their mind into it and they essentially go to sleep.
Speaker 4: So we really you have to get that out of your systems.
Speaker 5: So you have to realize that the only way to live is to live to love each other unconditionally if possible. Of course that's a work in progress. You can't love someone unconditionally if they're harming you. But you have to seek that connection with people. So you have to change fundamentally inside. And as you do, and you as you realize how toxic the environment is. As you change inside, you're pushing that out and you're and you're shedding those layers of that onion that was talking about. So, you know, I had an experience recently. Rob and I talked about a little bit about a little bit about it. Last time I spoke to I was on the Psionic League podcast last night with Sean Bond, and we talked about a lot of stuff. And Sean is an incredibly talented interviewer when it comes to these subjects because he has a vast knowledge of it. And you know, I was really interested in where he is with himself, and I'd have to say he's very advanced to what he's doing and the things that I had figured out right, you know, and I'll explain what they are ways of shielding myself. He had already done these things and and I asked him, I think it was all fair, I asked him, I said, how do you? I said, how did you learn all of this stuff? And I said, for me, it's been out of necessity. I said, I literally, and I'm taken to the brink of destruction and then my oversoul steps in and I suddenly can do something to save myself.
Speaker 4: But it's almost it's always the case.
Speaker 5: I'm taken right to the edge where I'm going to fail and I'm going to die and my life's over before I get help. And I said, I guess that's the best way to learn something because you have the most the most inspiration to learn it, and it's out of necessity and survival. And you know, he said, that's the same thing has been happening to him. So it was it was a really incrediblarity.
Speaker 4: You check it out.
Speaker 3: But yeah, Sean's like really advanced. You know, I have them on all the time.
Speaker 2: I usually just have him on as a guest, but you know, he shows his et artifacts and then he does readings on here like he doesn't he does amazing readings for people too.
Speaker 3: I mean, I know what you mean. He's a really he's a really gifted like individual. You know, he's he's like next level with his knowledge, you know, I mean, he really is.
Speaker 5: It comes down to, like I've said, and you've got to expel the you have to expel the programming, and that's that's what he's done. When I you know, when I sat down with him, and when I met him at the conference, it was a very calm energy inside him. So, you know, I didn't get a lot because you know, you meet people and they've been through a lot of crap and things and hard chips in their lives, and you know, their their lives and uh, you know, they wear those scars. Sean has been able to heal from things and he's been able to get past a lot of this.
Speaker 4: And for those people that are wondering, like.
Speaker 5: How is he able to do all of this and not get completely wasted by you know, the targeting, it's because he's developed ways through connecting with his oversoul to block targeting.
Speaker 4: And I've done some of that myself.
Speaker 5: And we were swapping like you know, sharing information, and we were doing basically the same thing almost seeing it in the same.
Speaker 4: Way, you know.
Speaker 5: And anyway, I got a chance to talk to him about the experience that I had, and I wanted to kind of and I talked about this with you last time I was here, but I wanted to really get into it in depth and detail so that people understand. You know, I've got alters. I've been in the programs and I've been through all of this stuff, and I've had handlers. I'm one of the few people, and when I say few, I mean the people that are going public, not all of them, have had the opportunity to have an interaction with a handler as many as many hours of the day that I've had for many, many months on end, which is over sixteen hours a day every week, for the moment I'd open my eyes and the you know, I'd wake up in the morning and the handler would be talking to me, almost saying good morning, Nate. Imagine that. I mean, just like it's like boom, there's the handler talking to you. If you voice the skull the moment you wake up, and it doesn't stop. The argument, the attack, the harassment doesn't stop until you get a bit And this is day after day after day to work a point where I would have to interact with people and talk and have one conversation going. Meanwhile, there's an argument going on in my head. So my mouth is saying one thing, my mind, my inner voice is arguing with this terrible individual that works for the military industrial complex. So I took the opportunity to learn from this individual by studying the methods of suppression and brutality and harassment and that you know that analyze the pattern of lies, and I look for information between those words, and I learned a lot from it. So you know, it's a knowledge that can be used if it's properly put out to the public for the people who need it. So I'm hoping maybe I can figure out a way to do that, maybe in a book or something at some point. But I learned a lot from it, and you know what I what I what I learned was is that when you constantly apply trauma to someone, not only do you weaken them and you make them easier to control that way, but you limit their ability to get out of the situation they're in. Yet that you can't if you're traumatized and you're not healed, you can't move past the problems that you're in, and you're not going to be able to get out of this reincarnation cycle.
Speaker 4: You really have to transform who you are in order to do this. And I was talking.
Speaker 5: I've talked about over soul integration for example, versus alter integration. You know, alter integration is okay, it needs to be done, but it needs to be done after over soul integration. You've got to ground yourself with your higher self or over soul.
Speaker 4: And what that is.
Speaker 5: For the people that aren't clear on the you know what exactly an oversaul is. It's every aspect of your being across space and time. And I'm gonna and when I say space and time, I'm just speaking in the limited terms here, because we live in a linear type of we live under linear time, and I believe that has to do with the fact that we're under a kind of AI controlled reality that needs linear time because it has an order of operations where it processes information. The cause and effect of every action has to be processed, and it has to be done in a linear manner in stages. So it's an order of operations, just like it will once you if you learn computer science, you know there's an order of operations to every computation that computer does, so that creates the need for linear time. So the linear time construct is here in the EM universe. It's not present outside this EM universe. And what I believe is is that we are literally in a neutrino universe, meaning that we're in a universe native neutrinos, but it has an augmented reality overlay. It's electromagnetism. It's electromagnetic. Some people might not know what you're talking about. Okay, if you look up neutrino science and there's very little bit of actually they know very little about it. You hear stuff about the ghost particle concern and things like that. But the real ghost particle is a neutrino. It can pass. It can it can travel faster than the speed of light. It is not It has no speed limits. It's limited to essentilly perception consciousness, so it travels at the speed of thought. It has no electrical charge, so it's non electromagnetic. It doesn't you know, it doesn't obey any of those rules. And if you were to take and this is an analogy that I that I read in a magazine, if you were to take a neutrino, Well, actually, if you were to take the distance tree the Earth in the sun and fill that space and with a big solid piece of lead, like a big wall of lead between the Earth and the Sun, you could send a neutrino through that wall of lead faster than the speed of light, at an infinite speed where where speed doesn't even matter. It's there at the speed of thought, and it could travel through without any physical resistance. So it's like, basically, it's the building blocks of reality. And what it is is that it's the state of what we consider to be the physical reality or matter or experience, but we see it through an electromagnetic distortion to where everything seems to be electromagnetic in nature. And I hear people talk about the soul being electromagnetic because you know, when people do ghost investigations, they detect electromagnetic anomalies in the environment when the spirit appears and manifest So to think that the soul is electromagnetic in nature, it's not.
Speaker 4: It's neutrino and scalar wave based.
Speaker 5: So the reason that you're having an electromagnetic spike in the environment is because you essentially have a soul which is non electromagnetic, that's shifting itself. It's into this electromagnetic reality. It's in the overlay that we're in and it's causing a distortion, and that distortion is creating the magnetic field that people are excuse me, the magnetic field that people are detecting in these investigations. When spaceships travel into our cosmic jors and they arrive at Earth, they release neutrinos. When when souls, when people remote view inside military bases where they're not supposed to be, they have neutrino detectors, so they can detect neutrinos and they and they can detect.
Speaker 4: The soul by doing them.
Speaker 5: So I believe that our expression, our expression of consciousness, our thoughts are are our collectiveception of reality is a is a kind of a concert of standing.
Speaker 4: Scalar waves.
Speaker 5: Scalar waves are like the much like a neutrino, like you know, it has the ghost particle characteristics to it, but it's a wave for so this is the waveform that's non hurts in, which means it's non electromagnetic, and anything hurts in is the em spectrum. So it's non hurts in and it doesn't obey the rules of the electromagnetic or electric universe. So it's the ghost wave in the ghost particle. And that's and I believe that we're really in a neutrino universe and our expression of consciousness and existence is a scalar wave form. I believe the soul is a standing scalar wave form, which is two waveforms colliding and they create basically like a wave in the ocean. And that's what a standing scalar wave form is. And I'd like to relate the standing scalar waveform to the neural to then I would say, I guess the best way to put this would be the neurological pathways in the brain. When you have a memory in your brain, you have a loop of neurons that fire. So anything that you remember in your in your subconscious or your conscious mind that you're that's stored in your brain.
Speaker 4: Is a firing loop of neurons. The firing loop of neurons.
Speaker 5: And various ways is similar to what I'm talking about as a standing scalar wave form. It's just that we're looking at kind of a you know, the brain is a biological computer, but the mind of God or the creator is an infinite mind and its thoughts, its expressions are scalar waveforms standing. So when so when a soul is created and a memory of this individual is made, that's a standing scalar wave form, if that makes sense to people. And this is kind of something where I'm taking science and I'm twisting it. I'm bending it and giving it a new definition because they're not going to take us there.
Speaker 4: They're only going to take it so far, and we're only.
Speaker 5: We're basically dropped off of the porch of the electromagnetic universe, but we're never letting into the house to find out the rest of the story. So sciences, like I said, it's a false system of sciences because they're not going to tell us exactly how you can travel through space. You're not going to tell us that there's infinite energy out there that can be tapped into. When we tap into the so called zero point energy. And they say we're pulling energy or electrons from the vacuum, Essentially what we're doing is pulling energy from the neutrino universe, which is all around us.
Speaker 4: We're in it, it's just we see it in a distortion.
Speaker 5: So our reality is supposed to be much more fluid than it is even a third or fifth density. Our reality is much more fluid than we experience it. The Ets have a more fluid experience in their reality because we're in a type of pocket simulation or planetary consciousness simulation that reduces our ability to sense our reality individually and collectively within this type of construct.
Speaker 4: So we're basically a prisoner on a.
Speaker 5: Planet under a very very limited five cents type of access to you know, the overall master or you know, collective reality. And I think inside this universe itself and whatever various levels that it has to it, and this is the end, and I'm referring to the et experience is that they're locked into a limited frame of mind as well, because outside of this it's a completely different reality. And I want to explain that reality a bit. So anyway, going back about two years or so, you know, I've been heavily targeted and everything and going through all of this stuff being grass and being with you know, directed energy and being made sick. I had many many surgeries close to twenty and I'm kind of lucky just to be functional at this point. And so you know, finally I started to get contact from an altar and his name is Jonathan Rawley. And Jonathan Rawleigh was in IS or still is or was I don't know in this In the SSP, I phased into him, and I don't know the context of it, if it was a past memory, another timeline, or if it's that, if it's in the present, but he was. But he was on a spacecraft. He had a private room in the ship, and he was and this was a place to go to take a break. So he was high up in whatever you know, leadership level it is, you know, to pile of the craft, to have a private break room from the rest of the crew, whatever that entails. But anyway, he told me, you know, he said, because my main thing was, you know, I'm getting I'm not getting any younger. Obviously, I know they want to kill me in my fifties, and this is the handlers. And I said, when you think they're going to try to kill me, he said, they're going to try to take you out by age fifty five. And I just turned fifty two a couple of days ago, so this is like a three year window going through my life. I've always realized that I wasn't going to grow old. It was never in the intent, it was never in the scheme, it was never in the plan. And I always felt that intuitively, it'd either die in my forties or my fifties. Once the fake contact with the ET started, which actually wasn't even ET's it was the US military working with ETS then using a remote mind control tech the voice to skull and other technologies to simulate alien contact. You know, they painted that same picture, You're going to die around fifty two or so, So fifty two to fifty three. They kept it open within this window of like fifty one, fifty to fifty five, I guess you could say, and a five year windows. What they kept telling me that this was the plan for me. They were going to pull me out of this therapeutic lifetime, this engineered lifetime experience, which was total bunk. The only engineering in my lifetime was done to suppress me and harm me because I'm in the programs. I'm in their custody, I'm their prisoner, I'm their slave, and that's basically what it is. So I'm asking this alter and I had a couple of different discussions, the last one, which is all like two years ago, and I haven't had any correspondents since close to two years ago. And I said to him, I said, well, you know, how do I get out of this? How do I get out of this situation? I know that death is the exit to you know, to get out of this bondage?
Speaker 3: What do I do?
Speaker 2: And you know how do I do it?
Speaker 5: He says, you'll remember before you die. So sure enough, that's what happened. A couple of months ago. I was in a situation where it was a big financial career. I was at a financial crisis. I was getting ready to lose my house, so you know, we had to borrow money. And I talked about this in the last podcast, and you know, I had faced this. This has been something that they've been trying to do. The handlers have been trying to get me to lose my house the point where I would come homeless or have to live with family, and I don't want to do that. I see that every potential opportunity for giving back to the world or doing anything positive, even surviving, would be stripped away if I didn't have my home base. And at fifty two, with health problems, it's not possible to kind of reinvent yourself and start from the ground up as being homeless and building yourself back up, especially.
Speaker 4: With health problems so and a lot of debt. So you know, it was to the point where, you know, if I lose my house, then that's kind of the SDN for me. So what do I do? You know, how do I get out of this?
Speaker 5: And unfortunately, checking myself out unliving myself was one of these things that I had that I had to confront and it's it's part of the Omega programming that we get because that's always something that they want to do. They want to keep you on the edge of ending your own life so that they can gain consent to kill you. That's one of the strategies that they use. As long as you don't want to live, then you're not going to object and I'm killing you. So that's their version of gaining consent from you to take you out at any time. So I realized that I had to I had to change that, I had to find a reason to live. But I had to understand who I was. So when I started going public on your show, Rob, that was part of that.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 5: I had to kind of give myself something to do, not just to find out what was wrong and going on with my life and get answers. But I knew intuitively that I had to take this path and suffer the consequences because it was the way out and what I've always done in my life. And it doesn't matter if I've gotten myself into a mess or not, because when I followed my intuition, it often led me into messes, to predicaments, like getting involved in a Satanic cult, for example, which was really not even Satanic, it was a cult it was. It was an annochy cult being run by the military. I had to go in there is they wanted me to go in. But from an oversoul perspective, the goal there was to experience that and learn from it and then use that information that I gained to warn other people about it. And I've been warning other people for several years now. You know about the voice, the skull, about the deceptions and what I see in the communities. There's a growing number of people who recognize it and get it on their own or have heard of for me, and I've helped along with the process of waking up, and they see through the deceptions. But there's so many other people that don't, and it seems like there's more and more every day that don't. So it's almost as if I'm yelling into it, like I'm yelling into the Grand Canyon, and I'm only hearing my echo come back. Nobody's responding. So it's disappointing in that way, but that's to be expected. There's too many deceptions, and I'm not out there all the time telling people about it. And it takes more than one person, so I can't put all that responsibility on myself. But that was part of my healing process, and I knew that I had to do that. So I've always followed my intuition. And so when I asked this altered version of me, you know, how am I going to get out of this? He said, you'll remember before you die, and I'm like, okay, that's not a whole lot to go on, you know. But what kept me believing that he was on my side and not just a product of the Handlers is because the things that he told me, that the advice that he gave it was always to resist the handlers. It was always to to do everything that I needed to do to survive.
Speaker 1: This.
Speaker 4: So once I started listening, it started to change.
Speaker 5: And it was also in me in my intuitive sense that I had to go through the bondage aspect of this, the mind control, to learn from it, and I had to kind of graduate from that the point where I took the control back so I don't look at what I've been through is it's bad, It's terrible, But at the same time, it wasn't a mistake. I had to go through this because I have to be able to gain this knowledge and or not just to get out of the system, but to help other people do the same and help them resist these terrible deceptions that divide us and make us support evil when we're good people and it's not you know, we shouldn't be doing it, but deception, delusion is what causes us to do it. So here I was in this situation. I'm confronted with, Okay, I'm going to learn how to get out. I'm gonna remember how.
Speaker 4: To get out.
Speaker 5: Well, I was thinking today when I was at the bank, you know what would would there be a better way for me to wake up and remember how to get out of the system. How did they get out of the matrix or the simulation. And when I thought about it, I couldn't really come up with a better, a better way to do it than the way it happened. So this is how it happened. I'm in this financial crisis situation. I'm confronted with, you know, having to either exit on my own accord, you know, which is something I didn't want to do because it hurts the people around you. You leave in a state of trauma. It's not the way I wanted to go, you know. I wanted this to kind of like in the in the you know, the right way, where I died of natural causes, not because the handlers killed me and not because I took my own life.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 5: I died because my body gave out on its own. And when that takes place, that's usually the over soul saying it's time to get you. It's time to get out my piece, my fragment of self that's been projected into this electromagnetic universe reality construct or simulation. So, and this is the interesting thing, this is the kind of the meat of the podcast.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 5: So I'm sitting on the couch and I'm watching my wife talk to the bank, and I know what's going to happen, and the reason why I was in the situation is that it took too many days to get the money together to pay two months actually, so I think it was either we had to pay, yeah, we had to pay one month, and if we didn't pay a one month on time, it turned into three months. They were working a deal, and they'd kind of put up with us being late and being behind a month or two, and it's kind of got worse and financially. There's a lot of things happen to cause this. And I was under a type of employment suppression as well, where you'd go for a job and you'd apply for it.
Speaker 4: But strings were being pulled behind the scenes.
Speaker 5: People were you know, if it wasn't AI reviewing your application and resume, it would be a human being looking at it. And the handlers were able to nudge them away from even giving me an interview. So this went on for years, never being able to get an interviewed applying for jobs since twenty sixteen and not getting an interview. And now we're on the twenty twenty five and I'm still looking for a job and I still haven't gotten an interview, and people can't They just like, how's that possible. Don't you apply for fast food? I'm like, well, eventually I did, and I didn't get anywhere there either. Okay, So, and the longer you're out of the workforce, the more impossible it is to get back in the system does not.
Speaker 4: Reward that.
Speaker 5: It's like, you're a slave, and you weren't a slave for these years. What were you doing while I was sick? Or I was taking care of someone, which was the case both of those. They don't want to hear that. They want to hit you got to be a good little slave. And we want to see a work history. So if you've got a gap in your work history that you can't account for other than to say I was either sick with COVID on COVID, spine injuries, whatever, and in my case it was both, but it was also was taking care of my grandmother.
Speaker 4: That is like the kiss of death.
Speaker 5: They don't want people who have taken care of a relative who's been out of work for ten years, five years, or even a year. They'd rather not hire you ever again, even if it's for a job that they can't keep anybody in, such as a high turnover position. These people last a week and they quit. They'd rather hire somebody that lasted a week at their previous job. Now are coming here to last a week and hire somebody that hasn't worked in a couple of years. So you've got all of that against you. So you know, here I am in a situation I can't do anything else. I can't do anything more. So I'm confronted with, you know, taking my own life or trying to find a way out of this. And I'm always trying to figure out a way out and trying to come up with plan B and C. So I'm sitting there listening to this and I know that it's coming, you know, I know that, you know, they're going to say three months, and I'm like, well, how am I going to do that? You know, So it wasn't any means to do it. And of course I got that news right, you know, she said it, and once she said it, it triggered something in me, and which point I realized that the intuition that we have comes from our oversaul. It doesn't come from anything else, and it's not coming from an external source. It's coming from an internal source. So and then I you know, and that intuition has been with me all my life. And I had this epiphany moment, which I'll explain in a moment as I as I get into it.
Speaker 4: So I'm sitting there and all of.
Speaker 5: A sudden, now I'm not just on the sofa anymore in this miserable situation confronting my own the end of my life, homelessness, and all of this other stuff.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm not confronting that anymore. I'm actually in the void.
Speaker 5: So I'm sitting on I can feel myself sitting on a couch, but I'm also in a different perspective. I'm seeing myself in the future. I'm in the void after death, and I'm seeing this image in my mind's eye, but I'm not just seeing it. I'm experiencing it as if i'm there. So here, I was in the void and I and I'm complete. And what was a very pleasant surprise to me is that I realized that all of the work that I've done to block their frequencies, to block their tethers and to keep them out of my system from controlling me and getting into my mind and influencing me and being able to affect my body physiologically with their tech that that was preventing them from doing it after death and the void.
Speaker 4: So, and I've talked about this before.
Speaker 5: When you're in my lab programs, even if you're not when you die, you're you were going to be put into a situation where they're going to hit you with frequencies. So if you're a regular person and they just want to recycle you back in the system, you're going to see a tonnel of light and you're going to be hit with this frequency that makes you feel love. It's going to make it's going to feel like uncondish love. It's going to be comforting and wonderful, and it's going to welcome you into then you you you feel like you want to go into the light because that's where everybody that you loved is and it's where home is, and it makes it feel so good. Now I talked about earlier, Rob I said, what if this system was designed to kind of like cradle you and take care of you and comfort you through a very intense experience. Or you're going into a lower density reality, but it's kind of an artificial construct because there's guardrails to reality. Now you're not aware of who you really are anymore. You're under state of amnesia and you're living this harsh reality of say the earthplane, and there's these guardrails reality. It's like you're limited in your ability to access information. The collective mind is cut off from you. You're not tele thepathic, for example, or maybe you are, but it's to a lower degree, and you're not aware of your real situation. Neither's anybody else. Situation is is that there's another version of you that your master yourself, that's all of yourselves, all of your personalities, everything you've ever been, all into one being, which is your oversoul, and that that being, that part of you, is actually a being that's very easy to comprehend because it's it's you, and it can be anything at once. It can take form and however once and it's in a much more fluid reality than this, and it's not just like a repository of lifetimes and information. It's actually a real existence that you're living parallel to this one. So you say, that's what I gained from this experience because I didn't understand the nature of the higher self or the over soul, what that really was. It's literally you, the whole being, but The difference is is that you've got the ability to access.
Speaker 4: All timelines that you're part of and anyone that you're not part of.
Speaker 5: You have the ability to experience time forward, reverse and sideways meaning different sideways as different parallel timelines where there's different realities that you're working and operating and fluctioning in and you have access to all of that simultaneously. And even to make this more complicated, you know, the past, press of present, and future all are all happening at the same time. We're essentially a thought in a mind, an infinite mind that that's experiencing itself. And if we are completely real and independent of the whole, but we're not. We're just an expression of God, God seeing itself through us. So in that reality, in that frame of mind, you can access to everything at one time.
Speaker 4: Here, but here you're just a little piece of yourself.
Speaker 5: So I'm experiencing myself now in this situation, I was in in two different distinct places and times within and none ar time. I was experiencing nonlinear time basically at this point, and I realized that that psychic abilities, intuition, and these experiences are all rooted in the oversoul or you're being hijacked one or the other. So you know, they could stay these types of things. They could have created this experience for me to have on the council I was describing earlier, but I knew that they weren't because at this point I had reached a point where I could differentiate when it was them and when it wasn't them, and I.
Speaker 4: Could keep them out of my consciousness.
Speaker 5: To these two degree over ninety pursue over ninety percent ratio, I was able to keep over ninety percent continuity of self and completely push them and their influence out referring to the handlers, And this goes back to stripping away those layers of beliefs that there's older belief systems that were put into me through this experience, that you know, were conditioned into me. I had to strip all of that out over the course of my life to even get to this point. So you know, here I am, and I'm in two places at once, and I'm seeing the tunnel of light and it's growing in intensity. It's not moving towards me because in this space, and I say that kind of like tongue in cheap way, because there wasn't a physical space there.
Speaker 4: It was just pure presence. So in other words, I'm in.
Speaker 5: Avoid I don't have a body, but I also have no sense that there's space behind me. So in other words, I'm able to see everything at one time in this space and it's just the darkness. There's no sense of space behind me, so there's no way somebody could sneak up on me. I don't have to look behind myself because there's nothing back there. Everything is in the front field of view. And it's a different way of seeing things, obviously, because we don't we're not used to seeing things and we're not used to thinking in that way.
Speaker 4: But it's pure perception. So there was no space.
Speaker 5: There was no concept of three dimensional space in this void, which is another thing that.
Speaker 4: Before this experience, I thought that there was.
Speaker 5: I thought that there were some thing that I could relate to, and people talk about exploring these vast expanses of realms or things during near death experiences. There's a guy out there. He looks maybe African American or Jamaican. He's got long hair of dreadlocks. His name is but he's famous for having a near death experience. And now I think out of body experiences where he talks about leaving the body in an NDE and experiencing all these different realities that he thinks are part of the heavenly realm, and what he's experiencing is AI, and he's experiencing the planetary consciousness simulation in its outer layers. So instead of just being locked into the three D reality of being in your body, he's exited his body and he's now seeing the virtual reality AI construct that you go through if you don't go into the tunnel, and there's all of this other stuff to experience, but it's a virtual reality type system, so it's a containment system for your soul and your consciousness. But anyway, I'm in this void and when the tunnel got bigger, it wasn't getting closer to me.
Speaker 4: It was just growing in intensity.
Speaker 5: And what was interesting, like I said before, kind of got sidetracked this is you get hit with a frequency it makes you forget the context of self. So in the normal way things would have went if I didn't do all of this work and learn to resist their frequencies and their tech, because that's what they're using when you're in this void, is they're using the same technology that the ETS used to harvest souls to recycle them. This is in the hands of the United States military and other military entities around the world, agencies or whatever that have cut deals with these ets. So I literally had a craft behind the tunnel of light. I couldn't see it, but I could sense it. There is a There was an asset retainment team, a group of my lab well basically a group of military in the military personnel that were most likely alters for people living in society, just like I have altars, what other people do. It's the altars that come and try to get you to recycle you if you're in the programs, and they use technology to produce that tunnel of light. So it's like a it's like a mobile soul recycling system worth the big one that's installed around the planet that entraps everybody else, and it works on the same basic principle. It's coercing consent from you using deception. So it makes you feel comfortable, it makes you feel good, it makes you want to go into it. And like I said, this is likely a repurposing of a system that was designed to do that to send you back to the source field aka the Neutriner universe, which is the master creation teply that our creator may it's our master reality that we've come from and forgotten. So here I am in this situation, and I was fully coherent, which was a huge accomplishment because it didn't. What that means is is that I'm fully aware of what's happening. I'm not under the suppression of consciousness, this aumented state of mind that they'd put you onder after death, meaning that you forgot that you died, You forgot your family, forgot your situation, you don't remember the mind left programs. You're just present and you're being hit with a love bomb type frequency. It's pulling you into this tunnel for recycling, at which point you're going to be lied to mind wipe and reassigned. No different than you would be if you weren't in the programs. It's just that it's done by instead of an AI system doing it, it's being done by military personnel using a smaller version of the technology. So, yeah, I produced a golden light, which is you know, my soul's color is you know, like a gold like a yellow gold color. So when I produced energy, it's golden and so I blew up the entire space with a tremendous amount of gold light as an offensive measure, which point the tunnel trunk and it's it stayed away from me. It wasn't attempting to make a type of entrapment type maneuver towards me at this point. I was keeping it under control and in a way, and I was creating a safe stone around me. It only took a few seconds in linear time, so this took place. And at the time that this happened, I remember saying to myself, there it is. That's all I said to myself. And I was just I was just focusing on what I was experiencing.
Speaker 4: I knew what was.
Speaker 5: Happening, and I could tell from tapping into that future version of myself because that because we have to understand here that future version of myself has already happened, because there's another future beyond that in nonlinear time as well as linear time, depending on how you want to look at this as two different perspectives. That the past president future all happening simultaneously with the mind of the creator. I had already I'd already gotten out of the void at that point, so you know, all of these things were already happening. So I was I was in my body on the on the couch, contemplating the end of my life and my future, in a state of like confusion and shock as to what to do. And then all of a sudden, I'm being pulled into this experience by my oversoul and I'm seeing myself in the future. I'm experiencing it, so it's as real as it could be, although I was at two places at the same.
Speaker 4: Time, in two points in time.
Speaker 5: So then as I'm realizing this, a portal opens up over the kind of the right hand side above the tunnel, and it's a cookie cutter hole.
Speaker 4: It looked like somebody just kind of cut.
Speaker 5: A hole in the darkness, and there was a whole reality beyond that, and it was like an observational window that was perfectly round, and there was two silhouettes looking at me.
Speaker 4: I knew that one of the silhouettes was my over soul as a whole being in.
Speaker 5: The neutrino source field in the real universe that we're all part of and came from, or our souls originated from. That was me observing myself next to him. Or well whatever gender he may have been or she, because I don't you know, it's just me, it isn't. We don't really have genders. The soul doesn't have a gender. It has a personality.
Speaker 4: I'm just the peace of that. So that that higher self or over soul was there.
Speaker 5: And next to that over sole version of myself was my sole mate, which is somebody I know in society now that's living in Australia. And she was very instrumental in helping me break free from this. She came into my life around twenty twenty six years ago and literally helped me deprogram and I or everything everything in the world for that because you know, at this point I realized.
Speaker 4: That she was right about one thing that she always said to me. Yeah, it is Rob.
Speaker 5: We the first time I been on I think it was the first time I was on your show. The second time I came home with a lady from Australia, Dan, Yeah, so you you know, well, her over soul was there too, and she'd always say to me, we were never apart.
Speaker 4: I always get emotional. She'd always say to me, you know, we were never apart, and I can it still gets me.
Speaker 5: I can never understand why that was. You know, what do you mean We're never apart? It almost sounds like a cop out, because we're not. We're are apart. We're really apart. We're in this situation. I'm in a different relationship, she's in one. It's like, this is just so wrong and it hurts so bad that we're in this world together but so far apart.
Speaker 4: Why could it be?
Speaker 2: Like I noticed, I just want to tell you this. I've been experiencing this lady. I've met a girl I really like and like she's really advanced in like her psychic abilities, and I feel, I brollily like you had something like this with like Diane, Like when I talked to her and she can kind of project herself in here like she I can't see her physically, but she can touch me and she can like you know, like actually like make contact.
Speaker 3: Which is pretty amazing. You know, like some people, you know, like some people have that aboilt? It was was it like that with Diane? Like was she able to like you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: She's been able to do healings on me where I felt in immediate like she's some she went from doing the normal kind of tear it card stuff and u age stuff, and she got away from that and it just went directly get into God. That which was a solution, was to get the spirit guides on the deception out of her life and completely clean the plate and get back to essentially over soul integration.
Speaker 4: She doesn't call it that, but that's how I see. It's what I call it.
Speaker 5: So she was, I mean, she's done prayer work on me where I immediately felt, within a matter of seconds, I felt a significant difference in how I was feeling. We've done remote We did one remote viewing experiment. You know, I bought it right on the first attempt. I saw the bush with the red flowers next to her house. She gave me another target for example, and I was getting I wasn't getting the target that she was hoping that I would get, but I was seeing her car and her car port, so instead of seeing the other side, I was looking at the wrong part of the house. But she literally felt my presence there, she felt my energy there. So we've had these experiences. And when we did that show or I think two shows with you, she said that when she did energy work on me, there's a big difference because you know, normally she would go and she'd she'd see the person's energy body in her mind's I would. It was different because I always would actually get up, like I was standing up from it from a chair, and I would literally come over and hold her hand and we and.
Speaker 4: We'd hold hands through the experience.
Speaker 5: So there was something completely different about the dynamics of our relationship. But she immediately sensed right away. A couple of months in we realized that there was a deeper connection you to trauma and things that she's been through in her life. It was hard for her to accept that. So she's been you know, so it's taken a long time to accept it. But I think now she understands. It's just that I feel the emotions much much stronger than her. And I know why that is, because you know, I've tried sometimes five times a day just by just by thinking about her and thinking about the situation where in and wanting to be out of it, and wanting to be home and not have to be going to the situation, but all of the distance.
Speaker 3: So it's something to talk about when you have a connection with someone like that. I know what you mean. Yeah, it's like.
Speaker 2: Moment right, you feel like you know, you're you're like you're like your wife or whatever, like you feel like this was like you know, you feel like get that strong connection and it's hard because that persons so far away. But like you know, like you said, like it seems like we do all these psychic abilities like that they don't teach us about them. We're able to like you know, Astraal project and like we can make things like the impossible happen, especially when you have a connection like that.
Speaker 5: You know, yeah, exactly, and you you know, there's so many things that are really possible that most people never experience, and they have incredible meaning to them. So you know, the reason I feel the reason the emotions were coming through much strong, longer in me than her was because these emotions were tied to my exit and I didn't realize that until I had this experience all of the times, and this goes back to when I was a child rob I would look at videos and read books about near death experiences because I studied that extensively for a period of time in my mid twenties early in mid twenties, and I'd always break down and cry when I when I really got into the subject, and it would just hit me.
Speaker 4: It would hit me.
Speaker 5: I would have tears running down my face just by listening to somebody describeing near death experiences. And I realized as a child that there was a reality, that's the true reality that we're not in. I didn't understand what that meant, it just the way it fell. And of course, you know, you listen to theologians and they tell you, well, that's heaven. You know, that's the real reality, and you're just coming here, you know, So you know, in a way it was that was the theological concept of all that was kind of like a mirror companion to what I was experiencing and feeling, but it wasn't correct exactly. So anyway, I realized that I'm in this void again subscribing it to everybody. I'm looking through this cookie cutter window and I'm having this experience and now I'm actually doing something else. I'm in three places. At once, I saw myself, but then I became myself. So I'm now looking at myself. So I'm looking at myself on the couch, and I'm looking at myself and the void. And I realized that all of the times that I broke down and cried and got emotional and had these emotional peaks that came out of nowhere because I was engaging in these subjects.
Speaker 4: Like near death experiences or just to wear his home.
Speaker 5: For longest time, I thought that I was an et that I, you know, was a planet out there, and I thought that was home, and I get emotional.
Speaker 4: But all of these experiences that I had, they.
Speaker 5: Were all a calling card from my oversoul, and I realized that that emotional energy was the key to getting out. And it was the same emotional energy that I used and peeled myself from you directed energy attacks because I was getting hit and air to the conference within I don't know how long it was after, but I was. I was hit right on immediately as I left the conference, I got on the plane, I got zapped and they knocked me out on the plane. And then from there when I woke up, I had chronic fatigue for two months. The pretty bad and they really punished me. And then I got hit with a duo over the course of that period of time, and it was a do that was pretty vicious because I was sick for ten days and it was really really really brutal. I mean I had radiation sickness. I was vibrated out of bed around five in the morning. I just woke up and I felt like the room was shaking or my body was vibrating. I thought a big truck was out front, and I got up and looked out the window and there was nothing. And I'm thinking to myself, what is that. I thought they must have hit me with something, or I had some kind of condolini event or something happened, I mean some type of energy event within my energy body. And then I laid back down. I couldn't sleep. So four hours later I got up full blown sick from radiation sickness. And I was like that for ten days. Was extremely dehydrated. I drank three quarts of coconut milk from Walmart, and I bought this, you know, the quart size, come apart, four of them, and drank three before I even started feeling.
Speaker 4: A tiny bit better.
Speaker 5: And anyway, so I was what I realized at that point when I became my oversoul, when I when I actually was experiencing it through that as well as my future self and my present self, is that every time that I'd had one of those emotional moments that this was my oversoul essentially sending a pulse, if you want to call it, that kind of a wake up call to go because you're you're connected to that part of yourself through a tether. And this goes from the electromagnetic holographic universe to this you know, neutrino source field. It connects you to your oversoul. And when I say that, and I'm describing two universes that are there, that are running parallel to each other, what I mean is is that you're literally in the same space if you want to call a space. There's no distance, there's no separation between the two. They're one and the same. And so here I am experiencing this, and then I realized that all of my intuition was always coming from my oversoul.
Speaker 4: It was always coming from inside me.
Speaker 5: Even when they tried to hijack it, there was points where I could differentiate, you know, where they were pulling and trying to fool me into believing that that what I was experiencing was was my my intuition was being hijacked. But I could tell the difference, and I could and it was a wake up call. I literally realized all of these things in a matter of a few seconds, and I knew that that part of me was was was observing everything that I was going through, and it's it's the same for everybody else. And I gave you an analogy last time I was on here.
Speaker 4: I said, it's like.
Speaker 5: You're standing in a school classroom and you're you're standing there with maybe one or more people, and you're staring at a globe that's sitting on a desk, and that globe represents this electromagnetic universe and this world that we're in, and when you glance at it and focus on it, you project your consciousness into this world that's inside this globe. It's like, you know, with the Jerry Will story where he was talking about the type of a mass like the universe was in this lab or, this this booy or kind of like a white light area, and it had rods going through it that was holding it and containing it from growing any bigger.
Speaker 4: And that's how I was describing what he saw.
Speaker 5: And you know, so it's it's like you're standing outside of a holographic universe construct that simulation, and because there's no space and no time, like we understand it. All of these things are very easily possible, So you're just projecting. All we're really doing is just we're all coexisting on the other side, as people call it. We've never left. None of us have left. Our oversouls are in the neutrino universe, which is the one we're in. But we're experiencing reality through a distortion. But we're literally staring down at this globe and in this classroom, and if you want to, I'm just giving it analygy. It's not exactly like that, but it's like you're projecting your consciousness into this reality and you're holding both at the same time. So I realized that all of the intuition, all of that that inner knowledge was coming from my over soul, and that's how we're able to navigate this. That's when when we experience something I have a psychic event. If it's not externally, if it's not an external source to it like the B two K and the Handlers and et staging it, it's truly genuine and coming from you. It's coming from your over soul, so that part of you, that whole being that you are, is guiding you.
Speaker 4: The fragment of.
Speaker 5: Self through this experience, and that's why there's tether connected to you. So and that's really just a it's a symbolic construct. It's it's there, it's always there, it's omnipresent. It can't be broken, but it can be turned off to a degree. Like I said, with NPCs, that tether, that connection to the over soul is very, very weak. They're going to turn the beat off, which means basically they're not getting that intuitive information like the rest.
Speaker 6: Of us are.
Speaker 4: So the end, so the average person.
Speaker 5: Is just as just the same amount of worth as a soul, as a being, as a life form as everybody else, you know, But they're no different than me or anyone else. It's just that I still have that connection to my over soul. It hasn't been broken, it hasn't been lost and forgotten. It's still active. And every time I got one of those emotional pulses, it was a wake up call, it was a call home. It was telling me that this is what I needed to do, and it was it was teaching me who I really was. It was waking me up out of this experience and breaking the hold of the amnesia that they gave me. So I realized all of that, and I realized that we were never apart, and I gained a tremendous amount of comfort there. But at the same time, I still you know, it's a fantasy. I realized that I'm still here and Rob, this is the craziest thing is that, you know, it's like when you're over there, when you're on the other side, you're projecting yourself, your energy, your.
Speaker 4: Consciousness into this universe.
Speaker 5: It only feels like a moment because it's only because time is different over there.
Speaker 4: It's non linear time.
Speaker 5: So the period of time that you're projecting your consciousness into this universe on the other side feels like a moment of belief, just a very brief glimpse or just a blink of an eye. It's, you know, because time there's no linear time, so and you know the outcome going in, so there's no mystery to it. The problem is, when you're projected in here, it could feel like an eternity because it becomes one. So we're locked into this perspective. And I finally understood the nature of consciousness and the nature of this whole construct. And at that point I realized how to get out and The way to get out is essentially is that that emotion that I felt over and over and over again over the course of my life. That's that's like a key to get out of the simulation. All I have to do is remember the feeling and connect to it.
Speaker 3: Is that like a love frequency, would you say, or a love feeling.
Speaker 5: It's a love frequency. But within that love, I could differentiate the frequency of the creator, which is love. So that's like a universal field of energy. It's it's very very pure. I could tell what that was, and I could tell that there was love coming from my over soul, so it's a love for self, you know, and of course you know my soulmate too, So I felt three different forms of that love energy combined in the one. And I also realized at that point too that when people say that you know, I felt God, I felt God's presence. And if it's not false and it's not like being generated by some deceptive being or by the military, for example, a tech, if it's real, then what you're getting is is you're getting that frequency, that love energy that's permeating everything on this other side. This is neutrino universe, where this type of corrupted existence doesn't exist.
Speaker 4: It's not that people are controlled.
Speaker 5: I always wonder it's like, well, how can you take if you look at the concept of Christianity, for example, or a lot of the other religions, how do you take all these rotten people that accept it a certain who've never questioned a certain religion and for that reason they're gonna get taken to heaven? How could you put these people with all of these problems into heaven and call it heaven. All you're gonna have is another version of earth. Right, You're gonna have degregation, you're gonna have races, homophobia, you're gonna have class warfare. This is all the things that people take with them. But over the on this other side, none of these things exist. It's just not part of the reality. And it's very difficult to comprehend that until you've experienced it, when you realize that everything that's going on here is essentially a distortion.
Speaker 4: It's not the normal way.
Speaker 5: Of existence, but we think it is and we're locked into it. And there's so many people who say.
Speaker 4: Oh, this is it. This is you know, as above so below, it's all it's all craft, no matter it's on Earth in space, it's all evil, it's all corrupt, this is the nature of the beast. Well, it's not that this is an illusion. It doesn't have to be this way.
Speaker 5: We could transform this place and as we did, that would fade out. So what happened was is that as soon as I connected, as soon as I realized what was going on, and I felt internally this is the key here. People ask, how do you escape this? How do you escape the void? How do you get out of the tunnel of light?
Speaker 4: What do you do?
Speaker 5: Well, first of all, you have to realize you have to you have to strip away all of the programming that you've been given all lookuse. That's very powerful programming, to all the belief systems that you gain as being a person in this world. You have to strip away from that. You have to go back to the core which really matters, which is love. That's what you have to fill yourself with and you have to put that above everything your own personal safety, your financial stability, you know, your your your social status, everything that locks you into these negative belief systems that this world is full of. And it all comes that basically goes back to self sustatement, I've got to I have to be this person in order to be successful. I've got to cheat other people out of things, because they're going to cheat me out of them.
Speaker 4: I'd rather take.
Speaker 5: Less or lose that, you know, the game that everyone's playing, than partake in it. You know, if poverty means that I'm free of the system and free of the evil that it brings me and the corruption that it brings to my soul, then I'd rather be poor. I'd rather not have anything. You've got to look at it that way, and that's how you've got to live your life. And you've got to shed all of these belief systems because they're just there to bind you and make you stay here and give you.
Speaker 4: The illusion that this is it and there's nothing else.
Speaker 5: So when people think, okay, well if I die and I get out of the main, I get out of this prison planet system going to go back to the plates, and I'm going to be a plate eat again, and I'm going to have to fight in a war against the the Orion Empire, and that that that is no different in trading this world for something with a little bit more freedom, just a little bit more freedom.
Speaker 4: But it's the same miserable situation, just an upgraded version of it.
Speaker 5: And you know, I feel sorry for those people who see that that's the only other reality for them for their self other than this, because that's how I believe for a period of time, and that's part of the containment programming that the Handlers gave me. And I think a lot of people get that and they don't understand what they're being fed and how they're really seeing it.
Speaker 4: And then when they see their self, it's being limited to just being.
Speaker 5: An extraterrestrial in the rest of the un you know, existing somewhere else in the universe, and they're temporarily here until they can get out. That's a very, very limiting and type of containment belief system, no different than believing that you're going to die and go to heaven or hell if you accept Jesus or alive or whatever your God is. It's the same type of con it's the same type of containment sort of belief system. It doesn't serve you to get out and to go where I really belonged, which is the source field as I call it, the real universe, instead of this one. So anyway, I'm having this experience again, like I'm saying, and so I realize all of these things. I have this massive epiphany moment, and as I'm taking it all in, I'm experiencing myself in the void, having this experience where I'm exiting the void now.
Speaker 4: And how I did it.
Speaker 5: It wasn't that I just like flew away or found a hiding place or there, you know, I think there was. It was the West pen papers. I might be wrong when I read these years. Yeah, okay, So anyway he talks about I think, and maybe my memory stirs me correct, but I think he was talking about some type of escape like tubes or exit peorals to get out of the out of the I don't know if it was out of the universe or off the planet, out of the prison planet. But he was talking about a type of escape route, and he was describing it in a three D sense. And then, you know, I've heard foresights that you talk about just find a place to hide in the darkness and the void or whatever and then someone will come get you out. Well it is it doesn't really work that way because even if someone came to get you out, where are they taking you? Are they taking you to another planet. Are they taking you to another aspect of this simulated reality that's around this planet that has multiple different nested levels to it, like we call the spirit world, but it's all an AI construct. Are they taking you there or are they just taking you to another to some planet elsewhere where you're gonna have a little bit more freedom and live under another government and you're gonna live in perpetual youth by cloning your and transferring your soul, where you'll have extended lifetime and you'll go through the rebirth cycle. However it's done, that still is a very very limiting reality, and it keeps you within fifth density or lower. So that isn't that's not an escape, and when I see that as just another layer of containment, just just a more broader version of it. But anyway, Rob, what happened was is that as this took place, as this, as this happened, and I started to feel this emotional pool, and this emotional pool of the emotion that I felt was the exact same emotion that I felt over and over and over again throughout my life, possibly thousands of times or not tens of thousands of times over the course of the fifty two years that I've.
Speaker 4: Been alive, and that was the pool.
Speaker 5: So I literally have been I've literally experienced the emotional pool for my oversoul, my entire life, and I didn't realize it. Point I realized that, and when I connected with it, the simulation disappeared, the void completely faded out.
Speaker 4: I learned a couple of things there.
Speaker 5: I learned that there's no spatial distance there, there's no three dimensional space there, so it's not like you're going from one place to another. You're literally just changing your your frequency like you're changing the knob on a you know, like a radio.
Speaker 4: You're just changing the station, is all you're really doing.
Speaker 5: So all I was doing, essentially was phase shifting my frequency to my home destination, which is how you travel in the source field and the real universe, the neutrino universe. You don't need a spacecraft. Once you get up to a point of a higher density, you simply will yourself to be someplace and your frequency shifts to the destination, and that's.
Speaker 4: How you travel. So you're completely unhindered, there's no limitation.
Speaker 5: And so I literally that's what I experienced, and and this reality, the void of everything this whole map just completely faded away, and it had. I realized at that point that all the power that I thought they had over me, all over the control that I thought that these handlers had, and that this world had over me, and this whole universe had over me, was an absolute illusion. I had the I had free will the entire time, and I just couldn't remember it. I couldn't remember that I had free will, and I couldn't remember how to. And once I realized that I had free will, I'm like, well, how do you how do you use your free will to get out of this? I don't I don't agree with this, but I'm still here. And I realized that you know that there's a way out, and it's all based in your own free will. You have to shed the conditioning, you have to shed the belief systems, and you have to go inside. And the way that you tell between the top all of light which is pulling you in through deception and giving it this love bomb frequency. What you have to understand is that that frequency is external to you. You're feeling something, You're not feeling it inside yourself, You're feeling it from outside yourself coming in and if you accept it and you give it that handshake agreement, that's giving it consent, that's getting you recycled. But the real poll is love, and it comes from inside, not from a tunnel of light, not from anything external. It has to come from the inside yourself, because that's how you get out. Because you really never went anywhere when you when you came to this universe, you became part of it. You never really traveled any distance, you never really went anywhere. You just shifted your perspective for a brief moment on the other side. But here, like I said, it feels like an eternity. So that was the I mean, that was the most profound experience that I've ever had, and I had to literally go through it and not say anything. You know, so I'm sitting there, you know, all I'm talking about is bills. At the end of this experience, where I got up from the couch, and you know, I was dealing with a big dilemma. But at the same time as I got up, I walked away with everything I needed to get out of this situation. And it also helped me get through the situation that I was in with the financial problems.
Speaker 4: It took away the fear.
Speaker 5: It took away the pain inside much of it, not all of it, but a certain agree of it that was there that it left me feeling helpless and unable to do anything and waiting for someone.
Speaker 4: To come help me or get me out of the situation.
Speaker 5: I realized that I had all the answers inside myself the entire time, and I didn't need anyone. I didn't need spirit guides, I didn't need extraterrestrials to help me. I didn't need angels or anything else that may or may not be real, that may be counterfeit. And products of this AI system were the intelligences that control it.
Speaker 4: So I don't know, do you have any questions?
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, if the audience had any ways to hear. Okay, guys, I'm that was a lot man. Holy shit.
Speaker 2: We we went for two hours and twelve minutes. Maybe we could wrap Let's do this, guys, we'll wrap it up with some audience questions. Put your questions in the chat, because I you know, I want to see if anybody has any good questions.
Speaker 3: I can kind of go through some of the if I find some good comments here. There was a ruined guy.
Speaker 2: This is a good one from Thomas Lynch. Tom and Lynch says, uh, this is exactly what Nathan means. Every dynasty is equally important in president if you can be president.
Speaker 5: The level of vibration right space is an illusion. The three D the three dimensional construct is an illusion. It's a hologram.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is a boostein urge.
Speaker 2: He says, claim your life horrors energy back from all the people who mistreated you.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, the people.
Speaker 5: Misery loves company, So people will literally project their negativity on you as a way of leaving or in pain only. But it only perpetuates it and it does hold you back and you have to be able to shield yourself from it.
Speaker 4: That has to do with the.
Speaker 5: Programming and a negative influence, and it has to do with the trauma based mind control because they're putting you through trauma. As long as you accept the trauma and you stay in it, you're not going to get out of it. It reduces your ability to escape this. And when you feel negative and you feel abused, you're not feeling loved, and that's what the goal is. You're taking you away from the love frequency. They're putting you into the fight and fight and flight type of you know, mentality and that lower frequency that comes with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this from them of the cat, She says, I wonder what you think about cats like and their and like in their mission. I think she means in regards like their mission with us on Earth and like and transitioning out of here like and the.
Speaker 3: Pex maybe pets in general. Do you think people will know their pats?
Speaker 2: I know you you asked a pat and I know that was really tough because you were really that was like your friend for a long time.
Speaker 3: Like do you feel like you like he is spirited that to kind of back?
Speaker 2: Do you think that spirit might have reincarnated into your new dog? And do you think that like yes, sorry, I kind of went off on a tangel with her question. I'll like you answer no.
Speaker 4: I answer, I'll answer both, Okay, I answer the cat.
Speaker 5: Second, my dog, for example, I've had two people tell me that are that are capable of being able to see this, So there you know through their intuitive mind's eye that my dog actually understood my my you know the promise that I made to him, and that was my dog Leo. So Leo was a master do or half mast of half lab It's like a Labrador deluxe. He had big, fluffy lips and he drooled and but he was much bigger and muscular, and he was very protective. But he had a lot of trauma his past life. He was he was killed by his previous owner before I got him in another life, and he was tired. He was chained, he was tied up to a fence and beaten death with some kind of club. Then he was abused. It was like it was almost like he was guarding a junkyard or a car lot or something. But there was a there was a fence, like a tall fence there, and he was he was abused, and he carried a lot of that that that you know, trauma, the post traumatic stress to sort of with him. And it took me about three years to get him to stop wanting to bite me because I was a male, I was like the alpha male of the house. So but we we bonded and I made a promise to him that I would get him out of this and I would take him home with me. And according to two people, you know, he's still waiting. Because once you leave the physical body like this, your your perception of time changes, so you become more into the non linear time frame and so so in other words, you know, waiting twenty years for me to die and take him home and compete.
Speaker 4: You know, it could be twenty years or it could be a blink of an eye.
Speaker 5: So anyway, yeah, I think that I think that he'll be going with me when I when I when I leave, and I know I can get him back.
Speaker 4: Even if he's not there immediately.
Speaker 5: I also talked about that with my Altar, and what Alter said was is that animals are easiest to get out because they're not bound to the AI system. They're exempt from so they can come and go through the from the planet or from the universe itself as they please for whatever reason, they've chosen to be here at this point in time. And I think too that, you know, animals, just like people, have that oversoul aspect, so they're they're actually existing on the other side simultaneously, but they're projecting their consciousness in here. And you know, people make the mistake of thinking that animals don't have souls or they don't have intelligence.
Speaker 4: They're far more intelligent that people give them credit for.
Speaker 5: They're telepathic, their psychic you know, they have interactions with each other that are far more advanced than we do because we don't have that aspect of our consciousness that functions. So we're the one that's dumbed down. We're literally the dumbed down animals compared to them. When in you know truth, I mean, if you sit in a forest and you sit still fifteen or twenty minutes after you walked in, and you're far enough in to do this, everything's quiet, and then all of a sudden, entire civilization, a city of animals of all different types that interact with each other in a type of system, all come to life, and you realize you're literally in a city of other consciousnesses.
Speaker 4: You know, it's.
Speaker 5: It's just an incredible thing that we're missing when we when we discount what animals are, and you know, we're no different than them.
Speaker 4: We're just expressing we're just here in a different expression.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a really good point.
Speaker 4: I mean, another good morry.
Speaker 3: What sorry I thought you were Yeah.
Speaker 4: I wanting to mention the cat thing.
Speaker 5: I don't know if cats hold a special I know people have a special affection for cats, whether or not cats are have I think maybe it has to do with the individual. I think we can make these connections with these animals. Obviously we can. I've done it myself, and that they these relationships can turn into something that perhaps can his experience as a deeply.
Speaker 4: Spiritual type of relationship.
Speaker 5: So so I would say yes, if you're looking for something special out of that relationship, if you're looking for it, you'll usually find it if a cat hasn't been traumatized. But and I do have a cat, and my cat is interesting because there's times when he'll seek me out when I've got a stress headache and my eyes hurt something like you know, in those situations, and he'll want to rub his fur across my face. So I'll go to the kitchen table and it's like a ritual that we do at least once a day, and he'll seek me out for it. He'll get up on the table with me and he just walks back and forth back and he rubs his whole body across my face and forehead of my bob and it literally takes away the stress headache within a matter of seconds. So there's something, there's an energetic event taking place there. It's a it's a mutual thing, but the cat is much more aware of what's going on than people in my household.
Speaker 4: For example.
Speaker 5: You know, they're not paying attention to what I'm going through, but the cat is tuned into it.
Speaker 4: My dog is tuned into it.
Speaker 5: And you know, have a new dog now, Irisset her wonderful dog, and you know he doesn't have the trauma like my last dog, but.
Speaker 4: And very affectionate. He'll stand up and give you hugs, and.
Speaker 5: We do this little ritual every time. I once a day, Rob this is interesting. Once a day, I'll let him out. I'll let him out more than that, but once or twice a day he'll want to go out. And a lot of times he doesn't even want.
Speaker 6: To go out.
Speaker 5: He just wants to give me a hug. So I'll go down to the bottom of the stairs the steps, there's like three steps in the kitchen to go to the back door, and then I'll let him out. But he likes to stand up on that top step so that he's a little bit taller than me, a bet a bet a head taller than me. And he stands up and he puts his palls on my shoulders and he gives me a hug, and you know, he gives me a couple of kisses and we and we we hold each other. It's once or twice a day, you know, this happens. And sometimes like he'll just try to get me to go to the door with him, just to do that, and then he'll tell me by his body language, by what his energy that he doesn't want to go out. He just wanted to give me that hug from the top of the stairs.
Speaker 3: That's so cool. That's a that's that's that's that's that's man, that's that's that's.
Speaker 2: Awesome, seems if we have any more questions, so, uh, his name's gone to some wanted to know about ANGIEA.
Speaker 3: Atlantis.
Speaker 2: I can, I'll see it Nathan's But I think I think Pangaea was definitely a thing where Nedda talked about it. How it ties in the simulation, I'm not sure, you know. I think I think all the continents were connected all at once. You know, maybe when that planet got hijacked, they split it apart, like they divided the languages like at the Tower of Babble.
Speaker 3: If that story is real, you know, and then yeah, and I think Atlantis was real too.
Speaker 4: I think it was.
Speaker 6: It was before that, you know, like I think, yeah, I think there's some yeah, Tataria and all that stuff.
Speaker 4: What do you do?
Speaker 3: What do you think?
Speaker 4: I think it's all real. The question is when you actually when it happened in our history.
Speaker 5: And it's difficult to determine that because it appears that the the way that the simulation operates that it can literally alter matter and alter reality, because like I said, we're really just energy and in the in the true reality, we're scanning a standing scalar way, which is an expression of the creator's mind and idea is and concepts, where so God dreams and therefore we exist. And this electromagnetic distortion literally alters reality, and it alters the flow of time. It changes everything. So anything is possible in that regard. And what I think is that we've been through periods where our timeline has been altered and it leaves gaps in our history. Not only does it do that, but it changes you know, where the timeline shifts. You have the Mandela effect. But I think what we're seeing with that is only a glimpse of the bigger picture. I think it's much more bigger than that. I think that that it's that it's actually possible to have a timeline shift in such a way where we can't even determine what our history is based on the evidence, Like you know, for example, carbon fourteen dating, there's there's anomalies.
Speaker 4: Out there in the in the the geological record that.
Speaker 5: There's literally man made objects that have been found they call moon parts or out of place artifacts. I think Michael Kremo, I think I said his name right, wrote a book. I need to read that book. By the way, I've seen so much about his work that never read his book. But all of those artifacts, seeing the date back and the carbon dating, and also where they're adding the strata of you know, the cross of the Earth that goes back a long time, millions of years, sometimes one hundreds of millions a year or so, How is this all possible? How old is our civilization? We really don't know. And it seems as if we just for all of the effort that everyone's making collectively, we still can't get a clear picture of it. And it's due to all of the different things that you know, I've talked about the programming, the disinfo agents, the government, the cover ups off he scation of our consciousness. We just simply can't remember. But I think that all of these things happen. The question is when did they happen. Farsite did a remote viewing study and they were looking at undersea anomalies in the Atlantic Ocean. Were on I think it was Google Earth, and they saw like it looked like structures. And then of course there must have been something to this because Google Earth altered the pictures and put a filter in so you couldn't see these anymore when they removed you. Then they found out that there was an ancient civilization it was several hundred years more advanced than this one that wiped itself out by drilling a hole through the crust off the coast of it was New Zealand. There's a big giant patch of lava, a huge undersea lava flow that you can look up and you can actually look at it. When you look at it, you realize it's a scar from penetrating the crust. So they popped the balloon and they destroyed civilization. I think that was influenced by negative extraterrestrials that wanted them to do this. They certainly didn't warn them about it, so they use they used the people to destroy their self and reboot the planet. So we really don't know how many times this planet's been rebooted restructured where you know, we have major cataclysmic events such as geographic poll shifts and impact events.
Speaker 4: The Moon being put into orbit around the.
Speaker 5: Earth twelve or thirteen thousand years ago created massive cataclysms and we're still just starting to figure that out now and calling it the on your drive event. So yeah, I believe all of that exists and all that all that happened, it's just when and how many times did it happen?
Speaker 4: Because Atlanta is going down is something I believe was.
Speaker 5: A repetitive type of event that took place under various contexts.
Speaker 3: Wow. Yeah, this is a great stream.
Speaker 4: Man. We went a long time.
Speaker 3: But thanks man.
Speaker 6: Do you want to tell people where they can find you and stuff and closing words? I gat I didn't closing thoughts and stuff like that. Yeah, this was awesome.
Speaker 5: You can find me the Planetary Consciousness Project YouTube channel. I've live streamed this to that, and I got the one I did from last night when the Sonic League is on there, and that's the only new content that I've got on that channel right now a lot of old stuff. So eventually, eventually, as I get back to work and get some normalcy to my life, I'm going to be actually putting out content and talking about stuff. And I've been saying that for over probably a year or two. It's just that the targeting is such and to a degree that it's taken me a long time to get to the point where I can do it.
Speaker 4: Right now, the.
Speaker 5: Biggest obstacle that I'm dealing with is putting all of my energy into finding a job, getting back to work, and getting everything straight in my life, including health issues. So once I get to that point, I'm going to start putting out content. I may do it before then, I just started. Sean Bond was like, come on, why don't you live stream it to your channel? And I wasn't going to do it, but he talked me into it, and of course they made it easier so we were able to do it in a few minutes where stream Yard was.
Speaker 4: A real pain. To order to do that, I had to go through pass Forever retrievals and things.
Speaker 5: So yeah, that's where you can find me at as far as closing words goes. And I'm also available on Facebook. Just look up Nathan Sizik. You have questions to connect with me and you know, talk whatever. If you're into these subjects, you can reach out to me there. I try to make time for people, but I don't have a lot of time to spare. But you know, I may not answer right away, but just you know, but just if you do contact and introduce yourself so that I know you're not a pot I'm very approachable. So as far as closing words goes, I just I hope that any of the things that I said tonight struck a chord in people. I hope that I've helped to spell some of the or some of the confusion around the near death experiences. In regard to the tunnel of light. How to get out of that situation. Like I said, it's it's from within. It's you don't go to anything external. And that's the most important takeaway of this. If you're being hit with this love bomb type of energy, it's external to you.
Speaker 4: You do not want that.
Speaker 5: That is not God calling you. God calls from inside and it's coming through your oversoul. So if you look at it like a of command or a chain, the best way to put it is a chain of transmission. So think of God as like the big broadcast center. It's like the power plant sending the energy, sending the electrons through the power lines. Okay, so the substation is your over soul. So God's the power plant. Your oversoul, who you are is an entire being, is the substation. And then you are like the little house that's getting the electricity. So you're you know when you when you connect to that, it's coming internally. It's not coming to any other way. God comes through your oversoul connection. It's not the it's not something external. It comes from inside. You feel it inside you. So if you're in the void, make sure that you recognize that.
Speaker 4: You remember that.
Speaker 5: And like I said, if you're in these programs, you have to strip away the conditioning first, the belief systems first. And this includes negative behaviors and negative ways of thinking, because all of those are like a contract. If you engage that and continue to behave and think in those terms that they wanted you to think in, it's a containment protocol.
Speaker 4: It will keep you grounded in this world.
Speaker 5: What I've done and what I've tried to explain here, and it really needs to be in a book format. Is that what you're doing is is you're changing your frequency by stripping away all of the negativity and all the negative programming, the false belief systems. When you strip that away, you're raising your frequency closer and closer to your oversol frequency. If you're going to look at it from a frequency point of view, so it may be easier to understand it that way. That's why I'm presenting it that way. But what you're doing is now what I wanted to say is is that when you're traveling in the source field, you're literally willing yourself from place to place, So you're changing your frequency to match your destination.
Speaker 4: This is what you're doing in the void.
Speaker 5: You're not going to something that feels good. You're changing your frequency from within to match what you're feeling inside you. That pole home is what you need to connect to, and that starts with love. And when that love comes from inside and you feel it inside you and it's not coming from some tunnel, it's it's legitimate.
Speaker 4: You can trust it. You'll know when it happens.
Speaker 5: But you have to do the work here and here and now, and that that requires, like I said, stripping it all away and getting back to realizing that you were you were not you. You have been shaped, you've been formatted to be the person you are right now at the level of wareness you are. And now there's people say, well, that's not true. It isn't exactly true because the over soul is influencing. If you're open to that, that's going to shape you and make you a more spiritual person. Bring it and bring you closer to the you know, to the frequency of the creator, that energy of love. So you're basically going back to the root, your soul, your my collover sol integration is going back to your original self, who you were before you came into this universe. That's who you need to be now and be and choose to become that again and shed and all the programming does is it changes you to what they want you to be. And then eventually, you know, you either become a loyal my lab in the programs or you become an NPC one or the other. That's where they want you and one of those two categories. If you're useful to them. They want you to be a loyal my lab.
Speaker 4: They want you to.
Speaker 5: Stay asleep and they want you to just kind of embrace the NPC way of thinking and just not question anything and go along with it all, you know, except the evil, accept the Jeffrey Epstein's accept the corruption in the world. You know, just try to get by and do your own thing and block it all out. And that's what they you know, that's the message that a lot of people live by that. You know, it's like, I don't want to do anything, I don't want to change anything. I just want to get by. And but to go where you're going to go right back here, you're not going to get out. So my point is is you need to become who you used to be and no longer pursue who they wanted you to be.
Speaker 4: That's how you get out of here.
Speaker 5: And that's how you understand that inner poll, that feeling, that connection to God, that love in your heart that transcends all of this programming. That's what you need to do. You need to connect with that. It's from within. That whole home is from within, it's non external. And you know, and if you're in that void situation and you lack that connection, but you maintain cognitive stability, you kept your memory intact and weren't completely pulled out of your own true context. You know that you're dead, you know that you're an avoid your body's gone instead, but you're still alive, You're still conscious. You know not to go into that light, but you still have to connect with the Creator in a real way in order to get out. All you'll be doing is simply staying in a limbo, and you don't want to be limbo.
Speaker 4: You want to exit that void.
Speaker 5: In any AI type of constructor reality, they're going to try to lure you into because all they're doing is mooring you deeper and deeper into giving consent to reincarnate.
Speaker 4: That's all it is. They can't force it on you. They can't force you to do it, that's the rule.
Speaker 5: But at the same time, they can trick you into giving up and trick you into consenting to it. And once that happens, there's no turning back. You've given up control. And that's really I leave the fundamental design of the simulation itself. It was never designed to take away your free will because it would violate God's law. So in order for it, and I believe it started as a divine creation, but it turned became corrupt, and so those rules still apply and they can't be broken. So you have to use those rules to your advantage. You have free will, execute that free will, but do it out of love.
Speaker 3: That was awesome, man, you know, yeah, this is an awesome podcast. All right, guys. Well, I will see you guys tomorrow. I gotta get some rest.
Speaker 2: I got a bad flu, so I will see everybody tomorrow, but I'll be back tomorrow, guys.
Speaker 3: And yeah, and thank you anything. I love you like a brother man. And uh, guys,