Speaker 1: All right, it's Samin and Skin Show ninety seven point one The Eagle. Thanks for hanging out with us today, last day of Ben's vacation, but don't worry.
Speaker 2: He will be back in.
Speaker 1: Full force, just so engorged tomorrow, ready to take on the radio world.
Speaker 2: So we're excited about that, all right.
Speaker 1: Coming up at the bottom of the hour in the Hollywood Shuffle, one of everybody's favorite movies. At least it's one of KT's Happy Gilmore's getting the sequel treatment and KT has some details. We'll get to that momentarily, but right now it's time for this.
Speaker 3: Track, another edition of things Skin is tracking.
Speaker 1: All Right, you guys grew up in the country, do you, KT? Do you have cowboy boots?
Speaker 3: Nope?
Speaker 2: Have you ever? Nope?
Speaker 4: Interesting, I have two pair, one I've had since high school and they're the most comfortable pair of boots I have.
Speaker 2: But you also were a country music jock for a while.
Speaker 4: Yeah, doesn't really mean anything. I didn't have to wear boots to appearances. No, you're just comfortable. But you're comfortable.
Speaker 2: With that scene?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Are you comfortable with that scene? What scene? Country?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: We mean comfortable with it?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: I mean, you can effort because you know we'll fire up country music. You'll know all those songs. Yeah, yeah, comfortable with it, I guess. I mean I've been uncomfortable with it for a while now though I went to a I hate the direction country music has gone the last twenty years. But there's also like just a whole you live in North Texas and if you live in Uptown or whatever, Lower Greenville, it's just very Dallas. But anytime you start getting a little bit away, it's more country, and then you meet more people that they might wear boots. Like we've talked about this with Ben, remember when he went through his monster truck phase.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I had an invitation to go to a fiftieth birthday party on Saturday night for a person that I like very much. I really like this person. I really wanted to go. And on the invitation it said western cocktail attire.
Speaker 2: That seems to be real popular Western cocktail. Yeah what is?
Speaker 4: We had a western chic attire one time and my boyfriend had the same, Well, I'm assuming the same predicament as you, because he was like, I don't own any boots, I don't own a cowboy hat. I own nothing Western helped me out, Christina.
Speaker 2: How did y'all get it fixed?
Speaker 4: He had a friend he borrowed a hat from and boots from that same friend as well.
Speaker 1: Actually look at your phones. Oh no, because I went to rock Wall, I have a.
Speaker 3: Great fear of what I'm about to see. No, come on, dude, this is amazing. That is not okay?
Speaker 4: Okay, So you went kind of where the Kenny Chesney Beach cowboy looks.
Speaker 3: What that is?
Speaker 2: That's what I would say. That's the thing is he doesn't know and you're not.
Speaker 4: Are you wearing boots? Are those boots?
Speaker 2: Those are boots?
Speaker 1: Those are my daughter's boyfriend's friends boots.
Speaker 4: Now, in our defense, this is black and white, so it's kind of hard to tell.
Speaker 1: My daughter Maya took this picture and then stylized it black and white.
Speaker 3: Why is he looking at the ceiling?
Speaker 2: It's so bad?
Speaker 1: That has it's a it's kind of like it's actually, you know, the golf brand Faherdy. Yes, it's actually a Faherdy button up that's like a light blue. It's not denim, but it's like almost like a light blue jean looking material. But it's not denim.
Speaker 2: It's cotton. So I thought, Okay, I can make this work.
Speaker 1: I have my jeans, I have my boots, and then I went and bought a twenty dollars hat at Cabela's.
Speaker 4: You just need a piece of straws now, you know, like wheat or whatever.
Speaker 3: It's just tough when it's someone you think you know and then they try to do that.
Speaker 1: Oh and this this, this party was at a house and this is one of the nicest houses I've ever been to. It was in Lucas and it was on all this land and it was a modern house. Kt he had a little, uh like a little area where you could chip onto a putting green over a creek forty yards away.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he had to do that in his backyard. And they had valet set up.
Speaker 1: And I got out of the car and there's a valet kid and I was like, hey man, this isn't what I dress like. Can you please guide me? Am I gonna fit in when I get in there? Am I gonna stay out? And goes no, you're doing great, dude. Okay, It's like a nineteen year old kid, not you fine, You're doing great. You're gonna totally fit in. But anyways, that was me rocking Western cocktail attire.
Speaker 2: I would have.
Speaker 3: Preferred you to go with the more standard cowboy hat, beach cowboy.
Speaker 1: Those are more expensive, and I actually thought that hat I might wear in my pool. Yeah it's only a twenty dollars hat.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: And yeah, you can't go felt cowboy hat in the summer, right.
Speaker 1: You get that this is a Taco cowboy Hat's what I would call it. Okay, I don't know what that means, but I supped of it for Taco. Coming up next, KT has some information on the new Happy Gilmour movie, and we going give it to you and you're gonna get it. That's next right around ninety seven point one.
Speaker 2: The Eagle