Speaker 1: A shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another edition of Idiotology.
Speaker 3: We'll let you Taco one on one one w jr R. But you're freaking idiots now I understand. Taco also understands that some of you may feel a bit disappointed right now that you didn't scoop up this morning's metallic tickets like Bev did from Titusville a few minutes ago.
Speaker 2: Don't worry.
Speaker 1: Tomorrow we have third row Metallica tickets for that big old jar R show, and then second row on Thursday, first row on Friday.
Speaker 2: It's a first row Friday.
Speaker 3: So there'd be another double dose at some points each morning to trigger that giveaway on the As Taco always tries to get me to look at things half full. On the half full side of the price front, you still got a chance to win Rock the Country tickets with a vote for you say we play. You get fifteen more minutes to vote on that on the JR Facebook page and are uh Rock the Bank cash giveaways. We'll be starting up right around five past nine.
Speaker 1: All the prizes and all that's to say, thanks for listening. We really appreciate it. Your hero say it. We don't have a job without you listening, so thank you.
Speaker 3: All right, let's begin with this idiotology at Japan's Mount Fuji. It was the site of a mountain rescue of a twenty seven year old Chinese college student who was visiting Japan to scale the famous Mount Fuji.
Speaker 1: That's one thing you'll never find me doing well. Seeing as you're afraid of heights, that would probably be the first impediment exactly. However, this dude gets up there, he's at like a twelve thousand, three hundred foot level and starts to experience altitude sickness.
Speaker 3: Oh god, poor guy needed to be airlifted out.
Speaker 1: He traveled there to do this, told all his friends, Hey, I'm going to climb Mountain Fuji and he's getting sick.
Speaker 3: Had to be airlifted out. He's okay. Five days later he had to be airlifted again off a Mount Fuji. All right, he went back to get the cell phone he left. I'm telling you you are sick of your altitude sickness again, and here he is again.
Speaker 1: Now not only once did you try it, now twice for all your friends to find out about the phone's gone.
Speaker 2: Dude, leave well alone. You weren't meant to climb. You're with me.
Speaker 1: Just sit down at the bottom and watch people go up and come down, hang out at the chalet or whatever it is they have at the base of the snoit of the slopes.
Speaker 3: I don't know the what is it the clubhouse.
Speaker 2: I don't even know. I just call it the lodge, the lodge.
Speaker 3: The lodge. Being big skiers that we.
Speaker 1: Are, ill, I always find myself at the lodge. That trip to my family did up to Vermont, right when COVID was hitting. Yeah we anyway, all that aside, that trip didn't ski once, I believe it.
Speaker 3: I had.
Speaker 2: I came off a shoulder injury.
Speaker 1: I said, I can go right down there to that place that has cheese kurds and have a darn good time.
Speaker 3: Targets is changing the way you might do wine night moving forward. Okay, not only are they making it more affordable, they're making it more environmentally friendly. Apparently they've rolled out their new collective Good Wine collection featuring four global variants, yes, all under ten dollars and sold in super light fully recyclable paper bottles made from ninety four percent recycled materials. So okay. We it took a while for everybody to be okay with wine in a box. Now you got wine in a paper bottle.
Speaker 1: I mean you put a paper beer or paper bag around a beer back in the day.
Speaker 3: Prist under ten bucks. There's probably some good stuff here, man, headaches.
Speaker 1: I saw some friends drinking, you know, as they say, bubb Liz, you know, champagne the other night. I just I just kind of shook my head thinking that the headache you're gonna have from that ouch.
Speaker 3: Look not at all.
Speaker 1: If you are more power. Yeah, that's cool. I am friends that sell it for a living. And I've said this probably north of one hundred times. You could put two glasses of wine in front of me and say, try these lunch, and let us know what you think. One could be the rarest, most fine wine in the world. The other could be Richard's Wild Irish Rose whichever fine man Yeah.
Speaker 3: That.
Speaker 2: Fine Line or Mad Dog twenty two.
Speaker 3: I know nothing about wine zero. I've had it so well to just know. Affordable and environmentally friendly in the fully recyclable paper bottles. Yeah, um, Oak Park, Illinois. I think this is near Chicago. If I'm not mistaken, I think armored truck dropped several sacks of cash out at the back onto the street.
Speaker 2: Oh my, that's a dream.
Speaker 3: Immediately, a horde of between fifty and one hundred individuals seized the opportunity, collecting the scattered money and fleeing the scene on foot and in vehicles. The estimated total amount taken was approximately three hundred thousand dollars. Somebody screwed. Yeah, i'd say, looking for a job. Now hat you're gonna you know, with cam was everywhere in society, are you grabbing some? I would certainly try and I lie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not gonna lie either at hash.
Speaker 3: Up twenty or fifty dollars bills floating around.
Speaker 1: Heck that credit card I was talking about earlier roles of quarters it fell out. I'd be trying to scoom those up. The quarter rolls fallpatn just this shit all over the good thing.
Speaker 3: I have my industrial size magnet. Well, I don't even know ifrom magnet would pick Yeah, I don't think so. Yeah, everybody asks and elbows.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I want to see if there's an update on this where they did track some of the people down and say I've had to of Yeah.
Speaker 3: But the dumb ass who didn't latch the door. I would have. What kind of security is that truck if it just flings open?
Speaker 1: Go on, man, I want to see if there's an update on it, which I'm sure there will be. Any officer that would arrest them to you know, you'd think about it.
Speaker 3: The temptation when money is right in front of you mentioned officers, and you see this in the movies all the time, the drug bust and there's the stacks of drug money. It's always the narcos, always the narcotics cops. Uh huh, Shield Style.
Speaker 2: We watched too many shows past, you know, we.
Speaker 3: Don't, we don't. This is these These are not These are storylines rooted in things that actually happen. And I'm not.
Speaker 1: All of esters are texting the hell yeah, I take it right and oh and then I'd give a third of it back.
Speaker 3: That's the way to do it.
Speaker 1: You watch movies and shows too, They're not gonna know how much you actually took right right.
Speaker 3: And then finally for the idiotology, we have a new theory that's been floated by a scientist as to trying to explain the increase in global shark attacks. Mm hm he's pinning it on influencers. Why these idiots who you know are looking for their fifteen minutes on YouTube, who go and do stupid things in exotic places and serve as examples for other people around the world to try to get their fifteen minutes of glory by going places that in some cases are dangerous, frequenting waters that you know full well are dangerous, and then doing things like trying to touch or ride certain things that you probably shouldn't be trying to touch or ride. Thus you get bitting.
Speaker 2: We had one within the last five months.
Speaker 1: Remember the lady was bent over taking a picture of the shark, like you know, the selfie, but bend over.
Speaker 2: It grabbed her by the head, didn't didn't.
Speaker 3: I don't know the specific lon, but you do remember something to that effect. I don't know if it grabbed her by the rip.
Speaker 2: Both their arms off or some It was something.
Speaker 3: Horris it was. It was in the Bahamas, and I think her hands were both fitting of that was it?
Speaker 2: I had her arms gone Wow. Somebody said, yes, Oak Park, Chicago suburb.
Speaker 3: Sounds about right.
Speaker 2: I always say wine tastes like diesel fuel.
Speaker 3: If you know what diesel fuel tastes like yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Know some ciphering when times are tough, right exactly party time one j R R.
Speaker 2: It just rocks.