Speaker 1: Oh, hi everybody, it's time for a new episode.
Speaker 2: Of the Paranormal Pactivity. Oh, I mean it'd be like that podcast.
Speaker 1: Wait, what Paranormal Pativity is back?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: When is that coming back?
Speaker 2: Well, I have said I would do in an episode here or there on the office. I know I haven't been getting any of you stuff for the off week, but.
Speaker 1: Oh for the for your little Pats corner, Yeah, we have for the weeks that aren't going on, which I got to record one of those a little later today with a bonus episode for the other thing in the minisode so that people know what we're looking at next week, which is another movie. I think that's really hard to find, but oh well, you're just gonna have to deal with that because I have it in a collection on a DVD collection randomly. Hey, it's one of the few cases where I actually own the damn movie. And I'm just kind of like, oh, okay, you know, like part two I can find everywhere. It seems to be one of those things and I've run into this twice. What's in the last month Not Creep Show, that's all on shutter I think, if I'm not mistaken, But the other movie, the Last movie did Winchester was on to b and Hulu the week before and then and it was on I found it again, it was there, and when I recorded on Sunday, I think that week it was there. And then when I went to go finally watch it a week and a half later, us, what fuck you, it's gone.
Speaker 2: Well, that's I think the third time that's happened to you, isn't it.
Speaker 1: It's it's more than the third time that it's happened to me, but in the last month it's the second time that's happened to me, which is absolutely nuts for what it is. So it's like, it drives me fucking mad. And this gets down to one of the topics that we're going to talk about today, where you know they have everything's on random streaming platforms, but oh no, I lose the license and somebody else picks it up. So you got to make sure that you have that so you can watch the fucking movie you want to watch or do whatever it is. And it's just it's so god damn annoying, I agree, is what it is.
Speaker 3: So Nay, we're here, are we IBLT podcast.
Speaker 1: Yes, we are IBLT podcasts on Twitch that that is where that you can find the podcast on Twitter? On Twitter, we are IBLT podcasts, Yes we are.
Speaker 3: Why is it not coming up?
Speaker 1: I don't know, so we we We should be on there. It was over there last time and that I saw it. If you're over there on Twitter, Yes, you can find us an I b l.
Speaker 3: T podcast and it says I b l T Official.
Speaker 1: Ib l T official. What the fuck is that? We are ib l T podcast on Twitter? That is? That is us right there for that whole thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's not coming up.
Speaker 1: That's weird? Are we banned on Twitter? That was gonna be fun. I don't know why we would be banned when we haven't done anything. There's only two types of people that use that. Bots and people that reply to bots, and people are sorry. There's a third one, and the people want Grock to do random ship all the goddamn time. Hey Grock, can you take this image of Princess Peach and Swapper with this bikini that I'm showing over here. I think that would be a really great use of your time, mister AI, is to make Princess Peach all fucking sexy and shit like it's so old.
Speaker 3: Let me tweet.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I don't know, maybe just a hard reset of the app and maybe bring it back for what it is. But hey, we're here and we had an episode. Did we have an episode before we left?
Speaker 3: We have?
Speaker 1: I thought we have both Quinton.
Speaker 3: Before, Yeah, before, we should have had one.
Speaker 1: The week that we did have the week that they were coming in on that Saturday, we did an episode. Uh and uh then we had some guests for the entire week that was here. Check out these Hey, what's up going on there? Angelo? Check out these tarts? This is what he said. But yeah, we've got we've got stuff to do today too. We're we're going to go out there and see. That's so weird.
Speaker 3: I don't understand.
Speaker 1: But maybe if you just search for it, maybe because we haven't tweeted in a while, we got buried, you know the way those things go, where like these accounts and they pay for things and then you're not found in the algorithm. But that's that's so funny that there actually is an ib LT official. Uh. Yeah, it's funny when I when I search for it, I'm like, it's like the first thing that pops up for you. And who are these They have two followers and they're following two, episode six, and there's some random fucking like black chicks.
Speaker 2: See, we need to start copyrighting shit, bro.
Speaker 3: Just like that other one, they've.
Speaker 1: Been around for a while. I like how they're they're also the official one. I'm gonna say, hey at ib LT official.
Speaker 2: Okay, see when I do it on here, it pops up, but when I do it on Twitter, Twitch, it's not popping up on Twitch.
Speaker 3: Well I'm going to twitch.
Speaker 2: I hit shared a Twitter. Oh okay, you ask like what I usually do with with dragon or you go on and stuff that's weird. Welcome to We're trying to trying to people.
Speaker 1: I'm a tweet from our account. Hey, ib hil official, what's going on.
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Because because they're the official if you like that podcast and we've been around for years and years and years and years, we need and hitting it three thirty three episodes, and you guys are going to use the name, it'd be like that podcast and call it IBLT official. You might want to talk about changing your goddamn name of the podcast. I'm not going to also go pay and copyright for this bullshit, even though I am. We could, Okay, go ahead and foul with the US government. Let's get Let's get this official official for everything that's Hey, welcome to talking about other IBLT podcasts wedn't exist in the world.
Speaker 3: We are.
Speaker 2: I'll get that sponsorship from the Nilo Angelo for twenty Twitch account.
Speaker 3: He'll pay.
Speaker 1: Okay, I thought it was his YouTube account that was getting you more money for that.
Speaker 3: He probably was.
Speaker 2: He probably is more stuff on YouTube than Twitch nowadays.
Speaker 1: Why aren't you twitching out there?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 1: Do some live I r L Twitch You show show what Alabama is really like. No one wants our name. Yeah, I don't know why. We We have multiple accounts that all use the I b L T podcast moniker right that then have it? This is the one that's the ib L TO official again to follow to following two people, six followers, six episodes.
Speaker 3: Six followers, six episodes.
Speaker 1: I mean they've got like we were, sorry, we've got like double double the followers of them. Though.
Speaker 3: You must be on your break, right Are you on your break? Miss?
Speaker 1: Have you gotten on your break? We were on a break, That's why I was watching IBLT podcast.
Speaker 2: I am so well sorry, I can't talk to you on your break. We're doing the podcast.
Speaker 1: Well, there you go. You're talking to our break right now. You need a cup cap on the goddamn podcast.
Speaker 3: Either, what's going on? We missed you? A babe.
Speaker 1: Her mood?
Speaker 3: You give the view. First of all, I don't do that when we FaceTime.
Speaker 1: Are you sure?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Positive?
Speaker 3: I don't do the all babe.
Speaker 1: You don't do the babe hearts and babe, Oh my god, I miss you so much. I can't believe. I can't stay without you for five minutes.
Speaker 2: Okay, listen, I can stay without for five minutes. It's called work. Second of all, okay, why don't you talk about your new edition?
Speaker 1: My new edition, Oh, the new addition. Yeah, there's a bed that's back there over there inside the room right now. So that's why the camera is kind of like wonky. I'm still trying to figure out what exactly it is. It's it's definitely though the fat angle for us, like to help hide the fat. That's the angle that's that's going on with it.
Speaker 2: Hold on, hold on before Nilo says it, sol is fat.
Speaker 3: Fuck you, Nilo, because I already know what's coming and what's files.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, not the new cat Dad. I can't take that. Moniker away, I only have two. Well, so he still won up me on cats only because and I was gonna have margin on stream. But she was getting a little feisty. She is a madging, that is right. And no she's not a purr, She's just a cat. She's not a modging perru. No. No, I'm a new cat person, new cat owner. For for what it is a person, Yes, I identify it as a person. You can call me. They them then, so that way they we make the soulas happy because that's my identity.
Speaker 3: Because that's that's how I live my life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so not I think you know, not only does he have a new cat, but you know I have I have a new cat hanging around in this house. I don't know if we talked about Loomis last time on the podcast since my birthday, so yeah, but we've also skipped a bunch of podcasts in between, and I don't think we've ever talked about Loomis on the podcast.
Speaker 3: I got a cat, My wife got a kitten.
Speaker 2: Well we have a kitten, but you guys have at if she wanted a third one. I said that she wanted a third one. I said, fine, but this is the last one, the last one. When you found this one, the first thing I said is I'm not going to show you the picture. Well knowing, I'm like, no, I'm not taking it. I'm not taking another cat.
Speaker 1: Well, well, you know you could have had your first female cat. Your current cat has a gender identity problem.
Speaker 3: Oh I got a female cat at home?
Speaker 1: What loomis? I know? No, he identifies that way me. For two weeks, almost a month, he was being called a girl.
Speaker 2: Was look, look, there was not there. There was there was nothing there. And then all of a sudden, balls and penis was out. Like where the hell these balls and weenas come from?
Speaker 1: Where where are the balls that he made them? That's where they came from, where they grew.
Speaker 2: Welcome to It'd be like that podcast slash cat Anatomy.
Speaker 1: That's right. Took it took mister l and kitty two seconds.
Speaker 3: They said, well, that's because he saw him.
Speaker 2: Now I already knew at that point. I already said it, like we're gonna find out. I'm like, well, I already know at this point, I saw you put it out in balls. But when we got that cat, those balls were not there.
Speaker 1: Now it would be funny if all of a sudden that Maggie over here started forming some balls. Later on, Miss Kitty misgendered her as well.
Speaker 2: So, like I said, yes, I might have misgendered the cat at first, but those things were not there when we first got them.
Speaker 1: You've got a femboy cat living in your house.
Speaker 3: I do not ghost right away, and Ghost was tiny when we found him.
Speaker 1: That's why Host gets along with him.
Speaker 2: Ghost in freezer. You could tell right away they had nuts this cat.
Speaker 1: You cannot tell, uh that, There's so many I don't you know, because you and Nello and and me too have shared so many of those those like adult games that are on Steam. Yeah, every now and then I get random ads for stuff. There are so many fucking like femboy fucking games that just randomly fucking pop up on the thing, my femboy neighbor, and shit, I'm like, what the fuck? Like, is this a really popular like genre that people are super into on there?
Speaker 2: I'm sure it is. Is he Even mister l said that black cats usued to get misgendered.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there it is.
Speaker 3: OT.
Speaker 1: You're still doing your ot, do your thing. Oh hey look it's venom.
Speaker 3: There's that.
Speaker 2: Uh you know, are you waffle douche. Are you here, mister Scott, Like, did.
Speaker 1: You break his window like you did last weekend?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we don't know how that window broke.
Speaker 1: Been boys are a new trend that Venom knows all about. Oh, I'll have to ask him later then, right, figure out what he knows about fenboys. I mean, he might as well try, because he keeps going after crazy, he might as well go as a fenboy.
Speaker 3: Now, anyways, let's get to our subjects.
Speaker 1: So how have you been?
Speaker 2: That's the first subject, all right, just getting through you know, like I said, had a good time a couple of weeks ago with mister Allen Kitty being in town and being off. And now I'm just trying to of course, you know, the first day back to work, how to leave work early for bullshit? Because you know, like I said, the whole thing with the lock. Oh yeah, and somehow our window broke the lock. Like I said, it made me laugh when I talked to our fucking apartment manager, who goes, why didn't you call the you know, I'm taking this out of the rent right, Well, why didn't you call the mercy number? And I'm like I did. It doesn't work, Yeah, it does, Like yo, yeah, call it. It goes to the office, No, what doesn't call it? So he calls it from the fucking work phone in there, and you know, like when you call it your own number from your phone. No, no, it gives you like your voicemail.
Speaker 3: Oh oh, And he's like kind.
Speaker 2: Of looking confused. I said, here, I'll call it. I call it. The phone starts freaking. I went your phone's ringing, and then.
Speaker 3: He goes, oh, that's I don't even supposed to be the number here or no, no note.
Speaker 2: I'm like, well, it obviously is. And then we'll get ready to write this number down. So the voice came on, which I think it was Joe when Joe was here possibly uh, and gives this other phone number for emergency maintenance calledish number.
Speaker 3: So he goes to call it. Oh, just just it's disconnected.
Speaker 2: And I said, so, do you wonder why I didn't get a hold anybody for the emergency number.
Speaker 1: Right because you put it in through probably the portal, And then then they're supposed to get back to you right away, but they'll get back to you in seventy eight hours, well whenever it does it.
Speaker 2: And then the other stupid thing is and this makes me laugh is he was like, I'm like, glad didn't get twenty five or notice that someone's sent me to a one to our place.
Speaker 3: He goes, but it's an emergency maintenance.
Speaker 2: I go from three days ago, Well, they're supposed to be sitting outside my house this whole time.
Speaker 3: More on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I know I had excuse me. I had my own maintenance thing that I had to do, which drives me fucking crazy as it is, because I know that it's gonna happen again, and when it happens again, they're gonna have to get a plumber plumber out here to actually go into the sewage. But hey, that's just just me with everything. So but yeah, it's it's fucking ridiculous and the whole thing. And then yeah, because I had my own thing where I put an request on Monday Monday or Tuesday Monday, no whichever day I put it in, I was like, you know what, I need to get that toilet done because with right now, with Maggie and she's her basically her room is the bathroom upstairs, and I'm tired of being downstairs, especially when I come home from work and right before Alex and Josh showed up. The toilet stopped, well, it didn't stop working. It was clogging like crazy, Like it was clogging to the point that it was coming out of the bottom of the toilet. Like that's how bad that it was. And then I had to mop the bathroom to get all this stuff up and everything like that so it didn't warp the tile, which it still warped the fucking tile that's in there. And so I was like, and I even came in with a you know, a plunger and did all the things and like, I've plunged it. I've done all this stuff for whatever stop poopy. Well, you know, can't stop pooping, won't stop. Can't stop, won't stop. And so we while they were here, we actually did really well with only having one toilet for three people in the house and everybody doing what they need to do in this house. And so I put in the request, and then the following day, which I think was Wednesday, all of a sudden, I said hey, and the maintenance was there and there was nobody to let him inside. And I was like, what, why is the maintenance man at my trying to get on my unit? And it was the email and says, well, you're not signed up for the text message, so we couldn't notify you that they were going to be on their way. I'm like, well, I purposely didn't sign up for the text messaging service because I didn't want to you with the text messaging service. And I said to you guys that, hey, you guys, email me. I said, the preference on there is to email me because I'm at work and I can check email every now and then. And if you tell me twenty four hours in advance, then I can do my thing. I said, But nobody emailed me, and nobody told me twenty four hours in advance that you're gonna And I said, and it's not an emergency. And I luckily I had the notes on there to say I have pets. No one can come into the house unless somebody's home.
Speaker 2: You also had the other note, it's not an emergency. I didn't page doctor beats.
Speaker 1: That is true. No doctor beats was paige for that.
Speaker 2: But like, well, the other thing is is why is it gonna be a fucking email or text?
Speaker 3: Call me?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Very simple. If I didn't have n I bet you call me pretty quick.
Speaker 1: Well, I bet the whole thing is with it there too, is that I put on it, you can put call me instead, and I've put call me before and nobody has called me, period, And it's like, why hasn't anybody called me? So it's useless to set you up to call me if you're not actually gonna fucking call me for what it is. So they ended up coming yesterday, right, So he's like, well, the Minions guy is gonna be back on Friday, Like fine, what time? Well, he's only going to be here till two? What's up with people? And not knowing that people fucking work? And I'm like, while I'm home every day at about between four and four thirty is when I get home every day. Can he come then? No, he's off at two and he's been here from like eight to two, and that's it. Fine, Can I do one thirty? That's the late ast? So that way, So yesterday I went in about an hour and a half ish early so I can make up the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 1: Specifically so that I could, Like I even told my boss, I'm like, look, I'm gonna be in early because I don't want to you know, it's been two weeks since I had a vacation last Thursday, the day before the third. I had to leave early because again I had to deal with East Coast time, and I had to do the divorce like meeting thing that we had to do and that was at two o'clock. So I had to leave early that day to be here and do that. And I'm like, I don't want to do it again because the only day they're coming is on Friday. But I'm gonna get in early and I'm gonna do this stuff. I'll be here. He's like, I don't care, just go ahead and do it. Thanks for telling me. And I also told our boss boss the same thing. I said, I gotta get a toilet fixed. I said, I'll be online. I just can't do the stuff that I normally do, so we you know. And when I got here, he went, he flushed the toilet. Toilet fucking work. Of course, fucking worked. And I'm like, I said it was overflowing. I said it was coming out at the bottom. He's like, oh, yeah, that's not that's not good. Well, I'll snake it, and he had a snake with him, and so he snaked the toilet and then it works. So whatever, long but for how long I feel like if anything goes down to that sewage and blocks it up a little bit, because I think it's something actually down in the pipes in the sewage below, and I think it was due to my old neighbors probably flushing shit down that toilet that they weren't supposed to fucking flush. So it is what it is, because, like I told him, the ones that just left, not these guys, Like I told Brandon, I said, I only use that toilet downstairs to pete And I said, and I barely use it because I live alone, and a lot of the times I spend up in my office, and when I'm in my office, I'm just gonna go here, so everything is next door. In that toilet, that thing barely gets used, and for it to have this giant type of clog in it that did that, it's really strange to me when I'm not using it at all, unless somebody is, like I've got ghost phantom poopers that just drop soupcn turds in the goddamn toilet and then flushes them and stuffs it up with a ton of toilet paper, or when dragonfly rain comes by to you know, check in on Zach every now and then she just takes a whole roll of fucking toilet paper and shoves it down the goddamn toilet. She's she's the soup can fucking turd that we've got. So yeah, so he wasn't too hard for me. Family of seven is your one bathroom for a few years? Yeah, I mean when I grew up, we only had one bathroom, two family of four, so we all worked it out. But then again, you're also best kids and kids, don't you know.
Speaker 2: The best was when the last place I lived at with my whole family and I had a you know, set schedule. He got up at a certain time, used the bathroom, and went to work, and my brother's schedule change and he goes, well, I'm starting at this time now, so I'll be in there at this time.
Speaker 3: I said, no, you're not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can get it.
Speaker 2: I know you're huh, I said, your if my schedule changed to the same time as you, I would have to adjust to your schedule. Your scheduling is changing to mind, I'm not fucking changing my schedule and being late because you think you're going to be there at a certain time.
Speaker 3: No, either, get up earlier or wait till I'm done.
Speaker 2: But you know, if we've all met my brother, and that's you know, the selfishness he is.
Speaker 1: Right, poor snake. The snake didn't do anything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it went down, said hi, he came back up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was the last week. It's fun.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean that was like the first day back of work. I had to leave early too, because once again, like we were saying, the fucking maintenance guy trying to get into the house.
Speaker 3: And which pisses me off.
Speaker 2: And then so, I mean I told my boss the next day because he was off that day.
Speaker 3: I called him.
Speaker 2: I said, hey, just so you know, I left early yesterday. I go, there, it doesn't matter if you would have never known that I left early. The point is is I'm letting you know what happened.
Speaker 3: He goes, well, you get it. Shit happens. You have to take care of that kind of stuff. I go.
Speaker 2: He's like, but thanks for telling me, But I'm like, yeah, I'm fucking honest about my ship. So when something does happen, you know, I'm not trying to sound and shady. Oh he came back from a week vacation and then yeah, anyways, no, they're just I don't.
Speaker 1: I just don't know what this place is doing. Sometimes it drives me.
Speaker 3: These people that took over. It's just yeah, well that's what I'm trying to help my salesman.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It's up on.
Speaker 1: Zillow still so Venom. If you have twelve million dollars, you can buy this place. Yeah, and then we can kick out all the people that we don't like.
Speaker 3: Well, that's why I told him.
Speaker 2: He's like, what he was telling me that the usually want like a five to seven year return, and this is basically would be a ten year return. And I said, he was like, he's like, i'd have to raise your inn. He goes, no, I can tell you exactly who's rent to raise. I can tell you exactly who's rent needs to be raised around here.
Speaker 1: Which is crazy to even think that just in general, that oh, well we got to raise the rent. Why do you got to raise the rent when people's wages are stagnant? He's got to keep doing this stuff. No, no, no, it's a joke. But it's also not a joke because that's the way people look at the places. Well, how can I charge them more to make sure that it's worth my investment. And it's like, at the same time, well, you're not gonna have much of an investment if you've got nobody that can live there, right, So what are you gonna do about it? It's for sale venom less.
Speaker 2: That leads that basically leads into what we're going to talk about with this whole thing with digital media. I mean, you know, if people stop buying stuff and let the companies hurt, but there's always gonna be someone who's still gonna do it. Or if they say, hope, we're gonna lower this price a little bit right away, people are gonna jump on it a little better deal.
Speaker 3: Well, we're not seeing you're not proving a point, all right.
Speaker 1: We already saw that. We saw that with Microsoft. We saw them when they raise game Pass to a ridiculous fucking amount. Everybody started canceling the game Pass, including me, going from like the Ultimate so that I could use it with you know, the Xbox and this and play some games online with Xbox when they couldn't do it on PC with you guys, and I said, nope, oh wait, PC game Pass is still only fourteen bucks. Okay, I'll just stick with PC game pass. You know, fuck that, I'll just reduce my cost. You were getting the full forty out of me. Now you're only getting fourteen. But even then they raised it up and then they lowered it like it was some big deal. And then all of a sudden, there you go. You wanted to service to you you can point to blame it Steam. Yeah, there's there's a lot more stuff.
Speaker 3: Well, all of them have a part to play.
Speaker 1: That's part of what I believe that we're gonna talk about, because it's it's everything, it's it's different media tropes. Everybody's leaning into it differently, and Sony is just the last one to be very vocal about it. And the fact that they also were like, well, you know when Xbox tried to do it a while back ago, they were also like, here, this is how you can share games. You're all and you a game. Here you go game shared. And now they're like basically going back on that deal. It might have started with him. What I'm saying, they all have a part to play in it. They just because one foot Erson does something doesn't mean the other sizes have to. So they're all at a point to blame for it. Like I said, it might have started with Steam, but either way, you know, they've all done it at some point. Yeah, and it's it's just gonna get worse. That's the way it's just gonna be. You're gonna have all that stuff there now support He has their portable and needs to compete. Sony doesn't have a portable. Sony had a portable with the Vita. They have the what is that thing called the well, they have the portal, and the portal is just a remote play system. It doesn't allow you to doesn't have a hard drive or anything on it. It would just be that like, hey, I want to go travel or I want to go downstairs. Like I used to do remote play on my Vita all the time to play PlayStation four in some PlayStation three games because it worked really well in the home. Outside of it, it was terrible. You know. Even now, I can still do some remote play on this PC and it's not the best in the world, but it still works if I want to do something. But the portal is is not a it's not a Steam deck, it's not a switch to or a switch it's not a three DS or you know, Microsoft now has their rogue Ally thing that they have that's basically their portable desktop.
Speaker 3: I'm not a big portable. If I'm in a game, I want to be at the house. I don't. That's just me though. That's just me as always been me.
Speaker 2: I even when we had friends that had game Boys and we'd been playing, I just said, Okay, it's fun for a little bit. But I like the little screens or even even like the I get the Vita or the Vita the switch to is the bigger screens. So I still would rather look this way at a TV than what I'm holding. The other problem with that for me is I move my hands a lot when I play with controllers, so now my screen's moving all over the place, right.
Speaker 3: That's just for me. It's not a thing that I like them. I could give a shit if there's any portable gaming.
Speaker 1: I just like it for trips, like I get it when when I go up to Aftershock or when I was flying stuff. The switches what came with me every time because it was just easier to have. And like I want to play a game, I want to sit down there for a long day and I don't have a TV that or I'm not going to bring my fucking PlayStation with me or my Xbox. But you know I had the other laptop. I could do that with it. I could still play games and stuff on that laptop, but because that thing started like basically overheating, kind of like yours was. And then one of the reasons why I went to this and it still works and it's still fine for what it is, is but I just was like, nah, I don't want to try to game on that thing when when I go out.
Speaker 3: It's just it's just that's how I am with it.
Speaker 1: I get it. I barely use the the the switch in the uh non doc mode, and especially when it comes to like certain games, because certain games it still wants you to do the gyro, like I try to do Legend of Zelda with the you know, stupid gyro, and then you end up like the screen's going upside down because it needs to flip a certain way, and I can't even see what the fuck I'm looking at because I have to I can't get into a position where I can reset it easily. And it's just like I just I wish games would just get rid of motion controls. I think I think it was fine with the Wii I don't need everything else. I don't need my PlayStation controller this, this controller here, this thing doesn't need to have motion control stuff in. It doesn't need a gyroscope. Just let me play the fucking game. I agree, noise the crap of me, But yeah, so might as.
Speaker 2: Well be for That's that's why I kind of granted. I never went back and got it when it came out on PlayStation two.
Speaker 3: But like that Silent Hill.
Speaker 1: It's shatter memory shatter, that's the one.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I tried playing that thing on Wii, and I'm like, this is fucking garbage. I hated it, so I never finished it. I just I don't I'm not a fan of all that motion shit either.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Misreel is saying that even when he was flying here, he had the switch up on the tray and was using controller in his hand to actually do it.
Speaker 3: That's how I would have to do it.
Speaker 1: I don't like when when I got to hold it. I did like the joy cons better than I liked him on the switch one definitely.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the handle all that is is way better. And if I was going to play, that's how I would have to play. That's how I would have to play too is looking at it.
Speaker 3: But still overall, I'd rather have a.
Speaker 1: Bigger, giant screen, that big monitor for whatever it is that's up there with that stuff like that. Oh hey look look look who we got here?
Speaker 3: Hold on, how do we buy our followers? Well, I don't know.
Speaker 1: We could buy followers, or we could just you know, ban the fucker the bought him, mister Bot, bye, mister Bot for everything that's there. But yeah, I just I don't. I don't agree with the whole digital only. It's it sucks for generations of kids like that. They're they're not really gonna own anything, right, It's it's one of those things that it's you you can't pass stuff down. You're not gonna actually physically own your stuff. It's gonna be like every other we were talking about it before, when it comes to like every streaming service in the world, you lose a right to a movie. Sony just did that too. That's that was the one two punch is that they announced this after they lost the rights to a bunch of films because they lost the licenses for them, and so they deleted a bunch of movies that people bought off their account. But you're not actually buying them. You're paying for the license and then the license runs out. It's the same thing with Amazon buying any movie fucking digitally. It's it's kind of dumb to be doing that nowadays.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, to be honest with you, I've always felt that way. You know where It started for me when I got a song on Apple iTunes and they remastered it or some shit, and I thought, it's not like ass Now, it didn't sound better like they. It was like up the way he sounded when he's saying there. Obviously, as you get older, voice changes or whatever. So now I have this new reverse. I think it was like this is on that Spotify too, Scorpions Rocky like a hurricane.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, I listen.
Speaker 3: I'm listening to something like what the hell is this ship? Who the hell? Why did I like this? And I realized they changed it to the.
Speaker 2: Remastered version, So now I gotta listen to this shitty version of a song I really like.
Speaker 3: And that's it's stupid, or that's why I never was into buying those movies on Apple and all the other shit.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna do it because once again they lose the rights they they it's gone, you don't get it more, and guess what, you're not getting your fucking money back either. No, you know, why would I Why would I buy a movie from one of these? You know, I'd rather, just like I said, do Netflix or Paramount or whatever where I could just stream the fucking.
Speaker 1: But even then, then if that that those services suddenly lose the rights to the movie, like you're looking at you, fucking Winchester, that all of a sudden you can't watch it on the streaming service, I agree, And that's why that's stupid too.
Speaker 2: That's why I got pissed off, not only because Une Crystal didn't have a job, but when the DVD side went out, because at least you can still get the DVD and get the DVD and watch it if they didn't have it on streaming. But the difference is at least I'm paying a monthly for whatever whatever the service is, and there's a vast amount, so they might the movie I wanted to see or liked might be gone now, but there's still a vast amount that I'm paying for that I still get to see compared to buying one thing and now it's gone and I can't use it no more.
Speaker 1: The problem is is that the once the physical media like things aren't produced anymore, so you don't get Blu ray players, and you don't get DVD players or VHS players, and you no longer can play the media that you had. And if they decided, you know what, we're just not gonna put it anywhere out there in streaming, then there's no way to watch that. Like not this is a very niche thing to do. But Supercentai, which is the basis for all the Power Ranger stuff, right, so it's all the Power Rangers things that they put. It was on to be it was the only place in the US that you could watch the entire series and then to be lost the license and there it is gone from North America. You cannot watch it anywhere. It is not on any streaming service. It was nothing. This was from Dave. That's where I found it out about that they took it off itself, and I didn't even actually know what was on there, and all of a sudden, that media to the US is lost media unless you have Blu rays, unless you have DVDs, or you have them recorded on a VHS randomly somewhere, and you have the means to vote them. So for a lot of people too, when it comes to their xboxes and their PlayStations, that is their media player too, That is their Blu ray player, their DVD player for what it is, because they don't go out and buy a specific player. Oh, my game CON's gonna do it. So now you get the next generation of game consoles, what's gonna happen with those? There's gonna be digital only for both sides, and Microsoft's already expressed that it's going to be. Now Sony is just following suit. But Sony is going about it the worst way fucking possible.
Speaker 3: Well, and I get all that part of it too.
Speaker 2: I'm just talking about buying a movie on one of those services compared to like a Netflix or That's what I'm talking about. Yeah, I'd rather have fucking physical media. And it's stupid that always that they want to get away from it. But my thing is that I said this too, is that if you're gonna get rid of fucking physical media, that means I better not see the fucking The prices should not be fucking eighty bucks to There is absolutely, positively no fucking reason for you to be selling games with that amount, and I don't. I'll get I don't have the option to get a physical copy of it. Fuck you those games, all the games should be dropping down to at least forty bucks.
Speaker 1: And that goes with like you know GTA six that's going to be coming out, they're selling a physical copy. But that physical copy is just a jewel case with a download code instead of it. There's not even a physical thing. And I get it a lot of the times when they produce these these Blu ray discs or whatever they are that they're using inside of it. It's literally just like that little CD or that unlocked key that is with a switch to game set. They're that you put it in there, it downloads it anyway, Like that happened with Final Fantasy sixteen when I bought that and I bought the addition that had all the cool like maps and shit like that because I was super soaked for the game and I really wanted to have the physical media of it. That disc doesn't do anything. All it does is it basically checks, hey did they actually buy this?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: This disc says it is, But you have to download this all directly to your console, not actually installing from the disc directly, and that's that's fucking stupid. We'll said another word I've been keeping from myself, you know. But yeah, and that alsopposed the question I see. Everybody was like, well, if buying isn't actually buying, it's leasing, then pirrating is not pirraating. It's just borrowing, you know. True, but it's true, Like how are you gonna get mad about it? Because what do you mean? I don't own it anyway, So if I go get it that way or go pay you money for it, doesn't matter. At least if I go go it that way, I'll have it. I'll always have it, you know, as long as I can keep the file type and somebody doesn't throw my ass in jail, I'll have it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I was getting used to it, like we did with music. Cassette CDs went by by, Yeah, and I still buy for the bands that I love. I still buy the physical media stuff that's there, like I have that Coheaton Cambri a box set that's in the closet that includes a CD, and I actually have a CD of it. And it was funny because when you were gonna say the score orpians for that, because it just popped in my head. Is the third a blind the very first album. It's the same thing. They remastered the first album because they they redid it to get one of the musicians that was off the first album, so he doesn't get any royalties. But it's done with Steven Jenkins with his voice now, and it does not sound right, and even on I've done it on Clone Hero when I've played it and I'm like, oh, this is a stupid mastered version that isn't sung the same way because his voice is not the same as it was when he first reportedly think so, oh, somebody's kicking the feet up on your couch. I think he's saying, fuck your couch, Fuck your couch.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 1: You got a Lincoln Park shirt from Walmart three days ago.
Speaker 3: Who said that?
Speaker 1: That was Uncle X Files. I guess we're at that age now that Lincoln Park is getting into that realm of you know, like when we were kids, it was all you'd see like Rolling Stone shirts and you know, Beatles and stuff like that, and then a couple of years ago it was like, you know, Jam and Nirvana and those things. Now, all of a sudden, here comes Lincoln Park. To go to those people for those age that's absolutely.
Speaker 2: It makes me think of one of those videos where you got these people, you know, these kids or whatever, younger people wearing like a Nirvana shirt and the people go up to them like, name one song.
Speaker 1: I know, I think that's kind of stupid, though I don't think it is. I don't know what would somebody want to come to you? What if you couldn't remember you're wearing a corn shirt and you know the fucking songs, but you don't know the name of the goddamn song.
Speaker 2: At least at least you can say, I don't know the name of the song, but the song goes like this, and then that to me is more acceptable. Honestly, I'll give you the honest truth. I don't always remember song titles or everything. But if you can say, oh, that one song that goes you know, do dude? You know, whenever you start singing a song or whatever, that's one thing. But it'd be like, uh, they're a band or something like the.
Speaker 3: Fuck out of here. Yeah, I'm not gonna be wearing some other shirt just because oh this is.
Speaker 1: Just be ready on the spot, proud poser. I say it all the time recollex Files over here.
Speaker 3: He's a poser of Nintendo.
Speaker 1: Proud to be a poser.
Speaker 2: I just love when he pulls that ship out. Oh, I don't want to spend that money on deb twenty books, but spend fucking over thousands of one thousand something dollars for two fucking Switch Mega bundles.
Speaker 3: When was the last time you played that switch? Uncle x Files.
Speaker 1: Played Golden Axe on it the other day.
Speaker 3: Now he uses his computer.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, he has the collection and they're also on the second channel that's there. You can just load into it. You're paying your monthly Nintendo dues and you get to access all the Switch online stuff and there you are Golden Ax. You're gonna play Super Rage for the fiftieth time.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: Well beyond that digitally, then there's like we were talking about before, but the whole EA debacle that's been going on with college football twenty seven.
Speaker 3: Oh you were just brought that one too.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was talking about it because I I the the one like reviewers that I watched the Angry Joe Show. I enjoy their stuff and they always do it Madden thing every year, and so they were on Twitch Video Games.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Oh yeah, you said the Angry Joe show. I thought, yeah, the Angry josual. It's not it's not about it about angry masturbation. But they so on Twitch they were doing their their starting their college football play through because whenever they do the reviews, they play the game fully all the way through on Twitch and then they write the review record their view all that stuff. At least for whatever game, it is fully completed. You know, some games take longer than others.
Speaker 1: Do you need a minute? Patrick Misrael is wondering, do I need to like move the camera off screen so that you have your minute?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but we you do because the sea camera has been shaken the entire time.
Speaker 1: Uh But anyway, so he was playing it, they were or they were playing and they're going through and then they noticed that, hey, wait, why is the progressions so much slower like? And they were looking at it and they actually installed College Football twenty six. And when they installed twenty six, there were five levels of progression that you could do and this was just on the coaching side, and it was there was a fast one so you get extra XP. And this is all offline shit. This is not online shit. You don't bring it into an online lobby. This is you for yourself offline that you're playing your offline Dynasty mode. And so he had that and he's like, wait, why is it on this They have like fast XP, which means you just get it faster, and here they have normal slow, slowest. That's it, and normal was toned way down from what the comparative. Then they said, oh, well, you know, if you want to speed it up, we have these things that you can buy over here, and you have these points that you can use. And because you got the Super Mega Early Bundle, which he just has, the he gets the EA Access which gets in the free or whatever, so you can do this. Oh, you can use the points to enhance your coach or your player for an offline game EA Sports.
Speaker 3: It's in the transactions.
Speaker 1: It is in the transactions. And so basically EA implemented micro transactions for offline play so that way that you can do this. And then it wasn't just him because he's not sponsored by EA in any way, shape or for him anymore. It's the people that actually are sponsored by EA online in their videos for YouTube and everything and making content to promote EA, but getting paid for it at the same time, but all of a sudden said, they never told us that this was in the game, like they found it out on their own. It wasn't in anything, and it was never talked about up until the game's release, until they had this early access release. So even they came out and one guy is like the biggest one that's out there for it. He has like the biggest like Madden College Football channel on YouTube, and he basically said, I'm not working with EA no more. He's like, they want to sponsor me, forget it. I'm not I'm still gonna play the game and I'm still gonna do what I want to do with this, but they're not gonna pay me anymore because I'm gonna speak my mind here and they're definitely not gonna like me doing it. And basically it's like boycott, Like like you said, you need to boycott them. You need to not pay for it, you need not put any money into it, you need to cancel your pre order right now because that's gonna hit him in the wallet for where it is. And do not just wait till it comes out and see if they change their mind for everything that's there, because there's no reason for one to be way slowed down, and then two for you to have micro transactions to help you speed it up to when it's not even something that you're gonna do anywhere else.
Speaker 2: You know, though for me it wouldn't affect me. I mean, I'm not agreeing with it or whatever, but if I played the game, I'm just gonna be playing the fucking game. I Don'm not doing that dynasty mode where I need an upgrade play. I want to play a Pick the Raider or for college. You'll be calling right, pick cal for example, and play Just play the fucking game. I hate that they have to add that to It's a fucking sports game. Let's just play the goddamn game. Why do we have to add modes of fucking. Oh, you can beef this guy's speed up and beef his up his cock so he fucking impregnates seven people instead of two in a year.
Speaker 3: Like, who gives a fuck about that? Be the goddamn game.
Speaker 1: Do you never play the like create a character mode?
Speaker 3: No? I like doing that.
Speaker 1: I like making the character and you put it onto the team, to put it on, get it onto your team with everything like that, Like I could give a shit about doing the progression and shit like that. But I do like create a character and just having hey, this is this is me in the game and the position that I wanted to play and everything like that and then seeing how it goes out. Like I like that, But I wouldn't want to have to pay extra to play that mode if it's not. If it's not, I get I get it with like Madden and stuff like that. College football, for me it's a little different because it feels like you're going into the program, like, hey, I actually made it to cal Now I'm playing for the college that I really liked, and that type of.
Speaker 3: Thing I like.
Speaker 2: For me, it's I just want to play the fucking game. I'm not worried about all that extra bullshit. That's that's why I don't like doing mod shit too.
Speaker 3: This is the game.
Speaker 2: I want to play the fucking game, and that's it. I don't need to have big titties bound. Is it funny, Yeah, it's funny, But I don't need all that shit to play a fucking game that I want to play. I want to play the game, and all that extra shit to me is just stupid. And I think all that shit is connected, like why do we need all that? And then they find ways to fucking get more money out of you for it.
Speaker 1: At least not a mod community, but in the other the other thing, Yeah, the modding stuff that I mean, cosmetics are one thing. Okay, I get it, you can do with that. But I do like mods that add functionality that the game should have, like for example, Lethal Company the extra slot for the flashlight. Without the mods being made for that, he would have never added it to the game. Like that is utility, and that should have been in there where that had its own slot and didn't take up the four slots for you to grab stuff.
Speaker 2: But now it's part of the game, so fine, I'll use it, right, but I'm not gonna go out of my way to add download extra bullshit onto my fucking computer to do something that the game isn't posted to allow you to do.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: But I'm just saying it's a quality of life. I'm not saying that you have to do it, and that's none in the words. All I'm saying is that this is a lot of the times, what I personally like the mods for is quality of life improvements. So like Doom three back in the day, Doom three. I hated the flashlight mechanic. That wasn't it, because it just you had to constantly, Oh, i've got a flashlight. Oh I can't use any more. I got to switch to a gun so that I can shoot things I can no longer fucking see because it's too goddamn dark in this game. So I had to put the flashlight back up. But now I can't shoot because I have the flashlight up. And then a simple mod was It was called duct tape mod, and all I did was to put the flashlight on the gun. Then I was able to play the game like the way that I wanted to play the game. And then later on in subsequent versions they monitored, they didn't monitor, They patched it to add that in there so that the flashlight didn't you didn't have to do it separately to shoot. Like that's the type of stuff for me, Like I can look at the game and be like, ah, this this needs something. Oh somebody did this. That's great. But again then there's games like Ghost of Yota. I don't need a shit ton of mods for that. I love the game as it is, or God of War or whatever it is, like like get I get wanting to play the game as it is, and sometimes after you play the game for so long and personally, I'm not again, not attacking, not do anything personally. It breathes new life sometimes into some of the games.
Speaker 2: Well my thing is like, once again, if you want to mod your ass off, do it. So and so in Chad wants to mode their ass off, do it. But I don't have to do it, and I don't have to like it. I don't understand why it feels like I'm getting fucking not you in general though, get attacked or shit talk to because I don't want to fucking play a game like that.
Speaker 3: It's stupid.
Speaker 2: It's it comes down to, once again, God forbids someone have a different opinion than someone else of something else than someone else. If I don't like it, I don't like it, and I shouldn't have to like it, right, I've never said you can't do it.
Speaker 1: What I would like is that there there has to be a way that these guys can figure out that if X y Z people want to play with like cosmetic mods, for example, that the people have the base game can play with the people that have the cosmetics and the cosmetics don't affect the people that play the Bass game. That's that's it. But a lot of times, like you have to install the bullshit even if you're not going to use an I don't always agree with that for what it is, so.
Speaker 2: But I mean, just I feel like it's in the same realm of these that added to these Michael transactions, like oh, well, you know they modern this like this, so let me fucking We'll do it like this for the game.
Speaker 3: But then you now you got to pay extra for it.
Speaker 2: Then just fixing it like like you just said, Okay, they made a mod for Lethal Company for the fucking utility thing, and like I said, that's a good idea, so you put it in the game. Fine, But these bigger companies are gonna do that. They're gonna say, oh yeah, you want that cool here, right, and they should transaction bitch. But it's it's.
Speaker 1: That's the That's the thing that goes through with it, uh, is the fact that you know, yes, the bigger companies are gonna do these things, and they're gonna add certain things they're gonna I mean, it all started, honestly, back with the Elder Scrolls three, with the whole horse armor. Bullshit that here, nobody's gonna pay ten dollars for horse armor. A shit ton of people pay ten dollars for fucking horse armor with elder scrolls three oblivion.
Speaker 3: I remember, I remember that whole yeah thing, and.
Speaker 1: Everybody, everybody had things. Man back in the day, like stuff like that used to be called an expansion that you would like we had StarCraft two and you had Stark or StarCraft and you had the base game, and the base game got to a certain point and then all of a sudden, here comes the expansion. And the expansion is like a whole nother game. It's maybe not the same like twenty hours the first one. It might only be ten, but here it adds new units and new maps and new all of this, and then all of a sudden, at one point in time, it goes down to being oh, well, like the whole black ops to bullshit that they just did that re release over there on the PlayStation. It's first time it's ever been on PlayStation before, and everybody's all excited. It's a forty dollars base fucking game, and then forty dollars fucking DLC that you gotta buy for a how old fucking game. Why isn't it just forty bucks and we give you everything or thirty bucks for it? Because it's not even an uprest or remastered game. It is the og jank game. And it just has new servers that are specific to PlayStation four and PlayStation five. That's all it has. But why do I have to pay eighty dollars to get all that back? And for a game that's just ported. It's not even upgraded. It is just a port of the original game.
Speaker 3: Guess what shitload of people will buy it?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: And that's the stupid thing, right.
Speaker 1: I can't read with that chest saying, oh you just as you keep doing that in your opinion to yourself, but you always bring it up, that's what he's saying. And Uncle expuss is yeah, expansion DLC because we're.
Speaker 3: Having a conversation about stuff like that. What do you mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're literally talking about transactions and mods and shit. So why wouldn't I bring it up?
Speaker 1: It is what it is, But yeah, it's it's it stems from like this is another molehill, like Expansions DLC, like that all has come become what it is today, which is basically like microtransactions for what it is, and that actually correlates exactly what the PlayStation stuff is going to do. Where this is. Yeah, unfortunately you're not going to get a reduction in price for stuff. You should because it's all digital, you should. I agree that it used to happen back in the day when the PlayStation three did it, and even the Xbox three sixty would do it, where if you bought the disc it was sixty bucks, but if you bought it through the store it was fifty bucks. Yes, save ten dollars on it. Now everything is then all of a sudden. At one point they just said, you know what, people are just gonna to buy it this way anyway, And a lot of it does have to do with Steam and the way that Steam did things. But they're still buying it for eighty dollars because on Steam. Steam used to sell it at the full price if it was released on PC and PlayStation and Xbox, and even though the digital versions were ten dollars cheaper on PC, it was the same price as you're buying a fucking disk.
Speaker 2: It comes down to too, which is like I said, just because one person does it doesn't mean the other team.
Speaker 3: The other ones have to do it.
Speaker 2: But they're going to. They don't have to. They don't have to, and if they were smart, they wouldn't do. You mean you were going to bring more people in.
Speaker 1: I mean, I get it.
Speaker 2: I can go here and pay eighty bucks for a fucking digital cop download thing, or I can go to Xbox or go to play whoever wants to do it, PlayStation Nintendo and play and pay fifty bucks for the same game.
Speaker 3: Where am I gonna go.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna buy that other console where I can get my games cheaper, because just because the other guys want to do some stupid shit.
Speaker 1: I not disagree with your point, but these guys are still in business with each other, and that's gonna hurt the business. And it's about making the profits, and how can we make the profits? And who cares about the other people?
Speaker 2: That's gonna hurt the business. What's this doing? This is gonna get more people out of gaming?
Speaker 1: It's yeah, it is. And and they're gonna say, well, it's because a rising business costs and stuff, and it's and it maybe it is, Maybe it isn't if everybody just stopped buying completely, which is never gonna happen then yeah, maybe then it would say something, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Because then you'll have Eagle go out there and buy.
Speaker 1: Three more and Venom who just says he's gonna buy them for the hell of it. So because he's gonna go against the system for what it is.
Speaker 3: Well, he has to get a Steam account so he can play the Femboy games.
Speaker 1: He needs to play the Fenboy games. Yeah, maybe that's what Xbox and placet Istion should do, is start allowing the adult only games on their stores and so that Venom can play My Femboy and Daper number two.
Speaker 3: Damn it, Scott, there's no chicks with thicks. There's just dudes with tits.
Speaker 1: But you're right if they had somebody, So like, let's let's use the steam Box as an example. The steam Box comes out and they were a relatively sane price and not fourteen hundred dollars for whatever the fuck they're offering without a controller. And they said, okay, well, you know here's the steam Box, and what we're going to do. Every time you buy game digitally on the steam Box, it's twenty dollars cheaper than whatever it is, and for the library that's there that we have on Steam. Yeah, more people probably would flock to it, but the the profits for the company and the shareholders wouldn't be there because you're you're held to them as a as a company like that, And which sucks because that's just the way things rolling. That's what I'm saying that you're never You're never going to see it. You're just going to see increase prices. And this next increase, they thought Nintendo was going to do it. Nintendo kind of did it. Not really Rockstar is going to do it because Rockstars Ray sold something one point three billion in pre orders for that game at eighty dollars a pop.
Speaker 3: But don't they know that Team Farts doesn't want to pay those prices.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know how much weight Team Farts has. We are very weighty people.
Speaker 3: Well, we're holding you down on this side.
Speaker 1: That's why this country just kind of like tilts a little bit more towards us over here than it does the other side of things. But yeah, beyond that, beyond all that mess, we did have a great week here with Alex and Josh coming into town doing a bunch of things that one I have never done and haven't done in a long time. As well. I've never done Alcatraz before.
Speaker 3: Oh really, I forget.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's never been to Alcatraz before. It was fun to go over there and see that and actually like, like there's I wish that we had found time or way to go to the Winchester Mystery House as well, because only because even though I know a lot of it is like legends lore, it's not necessarily true or whatever it is. But even when you go there, you still have this like feeling, like the spiritual, like you know, feeling type of thing. See, it would have been greatne you wouldn't have gone. No, I heard about those small ass corridors. I'm not trying to squeeze my fat ass through there. They're not that small.
Speaker 3: That's what I heard you just did on your own podcast. How you barely fit through one area.
Speaker 1: And you know, I'm talking about a bunch of like cameramen and shit like that. That's what I was talking about.
Speaker 3: You said yourself, you were there.
Speaker 1: There were at room.
Speaker 2: There's a couple of rooms that you were having trouble moving around in. You you back in high school when you weren't heavy, real heavy, trying to my fat ass to try to go through there. No it shit, But yeah, that's all I wanted to be on the fucking news. Fat fuck It's Jaws of Life out of Winchester Mystery House.
Speaker 1: But all I'm really trying to say with the whole thing with that is that going to Alcatraz while there is there's cool history and everything like that. Like a lot of people talk about like spiritual energy at Alcatraz. For what, I didn't feel anything like that there. I just thought, oh, this is cool, this is history, this is all this stuff. Where being at the Mystery House, like you do get that type of feeling of something that's there.
Speaker 3: It also doesn't help when you see that they're doing a bunch of construction, so.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, they weren't doing a bunch of stuff there. But I mean, again, the only thing that I didn't quite like about it was the tour because it's an audio only tour. Yeah, and you have to go really slow with it, Like you would think with audio tours that they would be maybe a little more fast paced to move people through there. But it was like watching a video but listening to it like watching a documentary where they're like having people voice act and stuff like that. Mah, sure, we got this over here, we're going to Mara and we thought them and I'm like, uh okay, Like I'd rather have a tour guide with like fifty people and like you go through things and the tour guide like being you know, actually leaving, but you couldn't get so many people through so quickly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, I thought you were just upset because you didn't go to the basement like at the Alamo.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, the Alamo doesn't have a basement. Neither does Alcatraz. Well, even though it has secret tunnels that we went.
Speaker 3: Through, that's a basement, So it's not a basement basement, it's.
Speaker 1: Not it's not a part of the main building, sir. That's how basements work.
Speaker 2: That's how Mason got back got the US and the forces underneath.
Speaker 1: But it was cool. I mean, it was great seeing that, you know, and going doing that kind of loop we did in San Francisco, going through all the places, going down Lombard Street. It was funny because the entire time that you know, mister l was like I feel like, and you can say whether or not you were, but like a little like apprehensive about going down the twist on that street because all would hear from the back is man, Brian's actually taking his turn pretty well, I'm just like, do do do? Do?
Speaker 3: Do? Do?
Speaker 1: Like it didn't feel like it was anything at all.
Speaker 2: Well, I think when you're never done it, it's a little different. But yeah, we've I've done it before, so it's like, I get where you where you're coming from. But I remember the first time I was thinking similar, like about the turns, you know, but once you're in there, besides, you're going we're going so slow.
Speaker 1: Anyways, it's oh yeah, because there's tons of people walking around too, and there was some like almost bolting out crossing the streets, yeah, because they're idiots. And then going down to Peer thirty nine. Though I wish maybe we had done a little more of the shops that were there, but.
Speaker 2: We didn't didn't have time between the things that honestly, we could have cut the if we would have cut the bathhouse out, we would have had more time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I think that that was cool to see.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying that's that's what getting there with all the traffic is what kind of slowed everything up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it was like midday for what it was. I mean after we finished Alcatraz. We could have hung around or went and looked for a little bit too once we were done there. We could have, but we went to the Nintendo Store instead, and that was even. Finding parking in that fucking garage was a nightmare for what it was. But the Nintendo Store was cool, like that was neat to see. They had a bunch of random stuff.
Speaker 3: We got to go there and Uncle X files too, that's.
Speaker 1: True, that's true. And I did get to send him pictures while we were there, so that way that he could be jealous.
Speaker 3: That's right, be jealous.
Speaker 1: And but we didn't walk out with two switches. That's the only thing that we didn't do. Did not though, They did have like a whole like joy Con customizable sections so that you could build your own switch or switch to all the different colors instead of.
Speaker 3: Like Disneyland with you build your own lights.
Speaker 1: And build your own light. So yeah, except for they had you in the back. They taken the back and it's just a bunch of little Chinese workers with tiny hands putting it all together for you. Don't worry, sir, we haven't finished them. A bunch of little Chinese children back there.
Speaker 3: This isn't Nike, No.
Speaker 1: It's Nintendo. But yeah, I mean that was cool to go there. And then I know that you took them around for a little bit mm hm, and you went.
Speaker 2: Where just local areas and went to my They met my parents and they met your parents.
Speaker 1: I wish somebody would have fucking told me. I've said this the entire time, but you guys said, but somebody could have fucking text me and be like, hey, your dad and mom are outside meeting Alex and Josh, and I could have introduce them like properly, like from me, rather than hey, where's Brian.
Speaker 3: Honestly felt like a dick.
Speaker 2: No, honestly, they were just got home and your dad started talking to me, and then they came walking up and they mean their introduction, they said hi, they your parents went back inside. I mean literally was like that.
Speaker 1: I know, but it still was like, you know, one of those you should have just came with us. Well, I was doing something else, I think when they went over. No, I wasn't sleeping at that time. That was later. That was that was on Saturday.
Speaker 3: That's what Zach told me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's not what Zach told you.
Speaker 3: He fucking he was probably like tape, to be honest, he was. He sent me a snap, No, what's that called Morse code?
Speaker 1: Morse code? Oh uh for everything, and that's there and uh so then I took them too. I think one of the days when I was driving back with it, well when you got the rental, when you went that, I drove back and then I took him over to Tanglewood over here, because like we drove the same thing, driven by my old house over here. And then I was like, oh, you guys want to see the rich area for this. And then I told him about the drop and they're like, what do you mean bridges, Well, there's no palm trees, but like went down there.
Speaker 3: Palm mothering palm trees.
Speaker 1: That's true. But yeah, took them over there tangle Wood and showed them all that those things and yeah, and then we went to Santa Cruz, which was nice. It was a good day. I wish even with that too. I know, we went down there, and I know you're like with Monterey for me, the beach is that like better in Santa Cruz. Are actually north of Santa Cruz, like a little further out for what it is. But I also was thinking more of the landmark that was there.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: The problem with Santa Cruz I have is that fucking part of sand before the main beach you have to walk down super fucking soft sand. It's so hard to walk through. I understand by now how these fucking morons haven't just put like a concrete path, just like where the stairs go down straight, not the whole thing, just a straight path so you can walk straight to the good part of the sand instead of having a fucking big you know. It's also different for me. You know, that's a personal pro for being heavier, so I sink down more. But still that sand is. There was a girl walking a woman walking by, super skinny girl with her kids. She's like, yes, I know, honey, it's hard to walk through here. So I mean even for other people it's it's hard to walk through that. I don't understand why they don't make a fucking path. That's why don't like one of that beach too, a fucking path from the stairs to the main part of the sand and be fucking great.
Speaker 1: I just don't like it because it's always super crowded with all the amount of people and everything like that, and where you go a little waist north and the sand is not as hard. There's also like natural bridges, which is a bunch of little ponds that you are basically walking on stones till you can get to a beach area for what it is, but it's all different things that get hit by the waves. Like there's a lot of cool things that are are around there. But yeah, I just you know, but the parking situation was fucking ass. That was the one thing I was just That's the other reason why I hate going there too. But I'm like, it's still an experience. It's still a nice turned out to be a nice day being on the beach and everything like that.
Speaker 3: You though you yelled at me because you didn't.
Speaker 1: I was well, I also had to walked away, walked back, walked away, and you know, had to go back and forth, back and forth, and yeah, and I hadn't eaten, Like I just you know, I was getting I was getting irritable and tired because you guys did everything. I thought, Oh, are we gonna go eat or we're just I guess we're just going home because like nobody said anything, so it's like having to go home.
Speaker 3: No one said you didn't say anything about eating.
Speaker 1: I assumed that we're gonna have dinner, that we're gonna eat somewhere we did. We ended up doing that because I had to like fucking raise dink because I was fucking hungry.
Speaker 3: But if you don't say, hey, let's go get some.
Speaker 1: Food, okay, So how am I supposed to You guys are basically planning out everything, and that that how everything is going through the day. So I was waiting to see what other people were planning, like I felt like, oh, maybe I took too much over or whatever. What it is, that's what happens when we just go with the flow, not having concrete plans. So I don't know.
Speaker 3: I blame Scott.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's all Scott's fault for what it is.
Speaker 3: Asshole.
Speaker 1: I assume that we all stop assuming, but you know that's his problem. So yeah, I was kind of pissed off too because the stupid maps led me to the wrong fucking restaurant. Which it was good, it wasn't the place I wanted to go because taker Rivirensa has this orange like salsa that's fucking like one of the best things in the world, and that's where I thought we were going, and went to this little hole in the wall over there at the bottom of the college, And if any place I really wanted to go, it was the Brazilian Place, but that I knew that wasn't going to be open at all for what it is.
Speaker 3: So sorry. I went to respond to Crystal and it was on the speaking one. Oh, it just was picking up everything you were just saying.
Speaker 1: It doesn't I honestly am so just done with like the voice shit that's on the damn phone, me being old man for a moment where it's just like Jesus fucking Christ and it just randomly pops up and does this stuff.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 2: We tried to Crystal the other day that I've been using voice to chat so much. The other day I went to go text and I was like, I was like, holy shit, it's been a minute since I text.
Speaker 1: Well, what's crazy with me is that, like I do the texting and for some reason, my fingers always seem to hit the wrong fucking letter. Oh, I agree, this doesn't make any sense because I'm like purposely putting my finger where the goddamn tea is and you're hitting the R, you're hitting the AX. It's like makes makes no goddamn you.
Speaker 3: Ever see crystals to text insane?
Speaker 1: I've seen her text on the.
Speaker 2: Phone and she's thumb and she's she uses her finger for the other part.
Speaker 1: Shucks the finger or phone? Huh yes, yeah, well I like the something gets fingered? What her phone? What your buttole gets fingered? Okay, now we know that. But because that's exactly what she's fingering her phone, And you say, that's not the only thing your fingers. So I think that I'm saying that gets that she gets that that she fingers. Yes, what you said?
Speaker 3: No, I said that gets because.
Speaker 1: I I rarely use voice chat to chat. Only time that I use it is if I'm driving. If I'm driving, I will hit the button and the voice and then I'll hit the send button. But if I'm like I have it in my hands, I will just use the thing that's going on. Maybe it looks a little finger in the bee hole. You're right, Venom, You're right, he could it could be a finger.
Speaker 3: What were you and your psycho chicks like to do? Bro is your own thing?
Speaker 1: Does that sound like the show that that he could be on with his psycho check psycho chick.
Speaker 2: Dude, you thought she was normal, but she's a bitch, psycho bitch.
Speaker 3: Anyways, what else we got Now, that's I.
Speaker 1: Think that's basically just about it. Just unless anything you have to say.
Speaker 3: About we're going to see evil dead burn.
Speaker 1: We are going to see evil dead burden. That was one of the reasons why I think I'm gonna hold off on the mini, so because when we get if we get back and then I can record it afters and I can include a review or at least a chat about it. I've tried to stay away from everything possible, at least seeing Uh, I know not many people are gonna talk about like things that happen in it. I just don't want people's reactions either for what it is. Yeah, let's go eat before Crystal gets back.
Speaker 3: We should Yeah, that's not gonna happen.
Speaker 1: That's the other thing that we have to chat about when we get off is what are we going to do about food?
Speaker 2: Because I eat after because she's not gonna go off till two thirty maybe a little after.
Speaker 1: During the movie. So yeah, and I know that I'll probably get fat ass refill because it's a two hour long movie, and uh, you know, at least they'll get one refill and can take the rest home and have it later for what everything is. And I know that I'm drying driving, so.
Speaker 3: You wouldn't have it any other way?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean I could drive myself and you guys could meet me there.
Speaker 3: Well what's the point of that? Or you can just let someone else drive for once?
Speaker 1: But all right, well no, Chrystal Ray told me I was driving actually for text.
Speaker 3: That does express me all right?
Speaker 1: All right, So if you want to follow the podcast people, where can they find it?
Speaker 3: Apparently IBLT Podcasts Official.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, it's just IBLT officials. What their account is called?
Speaker 2: Twitch and Twitter at IBLT Podcasts Instagram. It'd be like that podcast same as Facebook. Anywhere else you find your podcast.
Speaker 1: Patrick if people want to follow you and figure out what the fuck you're doing.
Speaker 2: YouTube and Solo sixty four, Twitch and TikTok Soul's Underscore sixty four and uh, you can also find me at maybe in another couple of months. I don't know when he will get the episode up, but nice to the Game Table podcast KVGD podcast dot com.
Speaker 3: Not to come.
Speaker 2: We recorded an episode like three and a half weeks ago, still not up. From a guy who does nothing at home all day to ever watch his kid? Well, yes, he watches his kids. But how hard it to slap some music in the front, slap some music in the back and upload. There's no editing, there's no absolutely no aware.
Speaker 1: Of all the ums and us. No, he doesn't do that, and you gotta get it like the dead airs got to get out of there. He doesn't do that, and and the background noise has got to get ready. He doesn't do that, and uh uh, you got to remove Kevin from it.
Speaker 3: We should do that, but he wouldn't do that because it's his back thone. All right, what you got?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can follow tenor Scortino Score podcast on Twitter or Terrible Terror podcast where you find most of your things that are out there for whatever it is. And then the next episode of the podcast, because we were talking about it a couple of weeks ago, and then and then that was one of the movies I was having a hard time trying to find. And then I found that I've got a random collection that has it for some reason, of random movies, and that is a Texas chainsaw massacre of the new General Matthew mccartaughey in renee Zelwiger in it, which, yeah, so I've decided I'm gonna do that. Now I can find the two, I can find Texas chainsawmasc your two everywhere, which I want to do at some point. But we were talking about this movie and it's been forever since I've seen it, and I decided might as well watch it.
Speaker 3: It's the first fifteen minutes.
Speaker 1: Well what is this? Thanks killing that? What's on the box out there? Better not get ig asking you to follow you like Facebook per week, Smiles says to Venom. But yeah, is there anything else that we got for the people out here?
Speaker 3: That's it? All right?
Speaker 1: So I'm gonna hit that button over there and we're gonna say buy it everybody out.
Speaker 2: There on Twitch bye.
Speaker 1: And I don't think that that did that actually stop it and have us go offline. I hope it did, Yes, it did, and anything else that you want to say their patrick Nope, all right, Well, then, as always, I guess if I go over here, peace bitches?
Speaker 3: What's the problem with all of my sickness? Can't you see what makes me strong?
Speaker 4: I've got plenty of vices, but I'm cheep cheering it on, And who are you to tell me how to feel. Look at him.
Speaker 3: You know that you're wrong.
Speaker 4: Down know I'm right, min mind das my god, you want to live this way my job?
Speaker 1: I don't believe that.
Speaker 4: I can't you say you do.
Speaker 2: Just for me?
Speaker 3: I know when you tell your lies for yourself?
Speaker 1: Down off your.
Speaker 4: High horse, your bone? Man? Don't you realizes?
Speaker 3: And who are you to tell me you want it to? Can't believe you won't open.
Speaker 4: Your eyes deep, tell you know you're wrong? Gest your ship, my god? Where my job? My job? You want to live this where.
Speaker 3: My job?
Speaker 1: Don't bla.
Speaker 4: I can't believe you have an opinion how I should live my life.
Speaker 3: You can't get your roses straight? What makes you think you're rise? And that makes a promise says to myself.
Speaker 4: And a plan of the king. They won't take it anymore. Just go, my god, you want to live this way? My god? I don't believe it.