Speaker 1: You're listening to Bill Handle on demand from kf I A M six forty the news. The bottom line, if you have stocks, you're doing great.
Speaker 2: Your four oh one K plan, which is invested heavily into stocks, you're doing great.
Speaker 1: Believe me at this point because things are gonna go down. There's no question.
Speaker 2: What goes up comes down, or what goes down goes up. What goes up or down goes sideways or it goes at an angle forty five percent.
Speaker 1: All this is financial analysis. And now handle on the news. Ladies and gentlemen, here's Bill Handle.
Speaker 2: And this is KFI handle here on a Thursday morning. Wow, just this thing is going so fast. It just seemed like yesterday was Wednesday, doesn't it. I mean, things are.
Speaker 1: Just flying a little bit, a little bit. All right, let's do a hello to everybody.
Speaker 2: Amy, good morning, Hi Bill. All right, nothing on your t shirt, nothing on nothing up your.
Speaker 3: Sleeve, Nothing up my sleeve this morning?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Nothing. I always like that.
Speaker 2: Nothing up my sleeve and you have fifteen watches on your arm. I've always loved that visual. It's fantastic. Don't know why. Neil, good morning, Good morning, my little peach drop. Yes and good morning to oh, excuse me, good morning.
Speaker 1: To Cono, Good morning to me. Yeah, good morning to you. And Anne is quickly running to her chair.
Speaker 2: I saw her in your studio, Cono, and she is hustling, hustling, hustling.
Speaker 4: She was getting winners because we just gave away some books for Christmas.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's neat. What kind of books?
Speaker 3: A straight Dog for Christmas?
Speaker 1: What is that?
Speaker 3: It's called a straight Dog for Christmas?
Speaker 1: Oh? Is it a children's book?
Speaker 4: It is a children's book and the author of the book is Jack Joe Keenan, and it's all about a dog that wandered into his house in the middle of the night and they ended up adopting it. And it's a beautiful story.
Speaker 1: That is so cool. Is there a Korean translation?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, good morning Anne.
Speaker 5: It's so sick.
Speaker 1: Hey, okay, it's.
Speaker 2: Probably translated internationally. It's that popular.
Speaker 5: It was very, very moving and sweet. I was okay, you wake up call this one.
Speaker 1: Okay, don't use too much ketchup.
Speaker 3: Stop.
Speaker 6: Oh this is this is setting the pace for the day.
Speaker 5: Is it. Yeah, We're we're into the show ninety seconds Thursday. It starts to pay by Friday.
Speaker 6: It's gonna be oh my finger.
Speaker 1: Oh oh tomorrow.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what we're gonna do tomorrow because tomorrow is my last day before my vacation. So I'm gone for a couple of weeks. Wayne is going to be next week, and then the follow week it'll be Neil, and then I come back a couple of weeks before the election. And we've got some election stuff to talk about today. Got a a lawsuit that I'm still stunned by the appeals court in Massachusetts just ruled. Uh.
Speaker 1: And of course Joel lars Guard is here.
Speaker 2: And one of the big pieces of news we were going to talk about later later on actually in the news is what's happening with that port strike. So, without further ado, I don't even know what that means. Without further ado, what is a do? I don't know what a do is?
Speaker 5: I do?
Speaker 1: Is to do? I don't think, so I think to do is to do? A do is I do?
Speaker 5: And Shakespeare?
Speaker 1: Shakespeare and Scooby dooby doo. Didn't he come up with that? Also? Okay, that's enough, I see. Do we fly off on tangents? We do not.
Speaker 2: We should call this the Tangent Show. The Morning Tangent Show. All right, guys, let's further.
Speaker 4: A do so just so you know, means a do means fuss, bother or delay. So without further ado means let's not fuss about it anymore.
Speaker 3: Let's just do it.
Speaker 2: So so we don't want to a do if we don't want to fuss or bother, or we do want it if I want to bother you, I'm going to a do.
Speaker 3: You you do A do?
Speaker 5: Okay, the whole thing is a do do this whole thing.
Speaker 1: You know, I've done that segment once.
Speaker 2: Not I'm about a do, but the the words and phrases where they come from, and it's just fascinating. We have to bring that back and do a couple of segments on that because that is just so interesting that stuff. All right, let's do it, guys. It is time for Handle on the News with Amy King. Neildra, Sorry about that, No, I'm not. I can mispronounce your name all day long.
Speaker 6: What you call me?
Speaker 2: I called you Sadra. I'll move into saved and me lead story.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: Jud Smith, Independent Council on the election denying case against Donald Trump has just come up with yet another filing.
Speaker 1: One hundred and sixty five page filing.
Speaker 2: And it has to do with what Trump did with specificity the day of January sixth, and what he tried to do nailing him even more to the true connection. In other words, whatever holes there appeared in the case, this filing tends to fill up those holes. It's going to change anything, absolutely not. Trump of course, is already calling this fake news and it's election interference, which I guess in some cases I would argue that it is.
Speaker 1: And let me tell you why. There's a general rule in the Department of.
Speaker 2: Justice that they just shut up sixty days before done there they do not mention anything about any criminality involving the big players, involving the candidates. Well, that was breached with Hillary Clinton, where eleven days before the FBI comes out with that business on the on the computer, and then it just broke now with Jack Smith coming out with this indictment, and we have what thirty one thirty two days before the election.
Speaker 1: That's way before sixty days.
Speaker 2: Now here's the argument that I heard yesterday on CNN. It is not the Department of Justice, it is a special council. Therefore not under the same rules they call that a crook, or at least I do. So you know, those rules are thrown out and it's a shame. I have no problem with nailing Trump. I really don't. But do we have a sixty day rule or do we not? Is the Department of Justice in dependent or is it not so? And by the way, this means nothing. Everybody is baked in. Does it make you feel any different about Donald Trump one way or the other?
Speaker 1: Of course not.
Speaker 2: Does anybody think that he didn't call Mike Pence, that he didn't try to overturn the election?
Speaker 1: Well maybe JD.
Speaker 2: Vance doesn't think so, But does anybody believe that he didn't?
Speaker 1: Okay, so anyway, let's move on.
Speaker 4: Calls have been made to clear out Israel's military has told residents in over twenty towns in southern Lebanon to evacuate their homes immediately, which means they're probably going in. Israel's been fighting with Hamas in Gaza for almost a year. It sent troops into southern Lebanon just in the last few days after two weeks of intense airstrikes, and the evacuation warnings are coming after Israel bomb central Beirut in an attack that the Lebanese health ministries has killed nine people.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, Hebala's top, the.
Speaker 2: Hierarchy, starting with the head of his Bola has been taken out, so they're not around anymore. And I keep in mind that Hesbala is a government in addition to being a fighting force, as well as the addition to being a terrorist organization.
Speaker 1: And they control you know, the water supply, the schools, the hospitals.
Speaker 2: Everything is empty. People are scared to death. A million people have bailed out. It's a ghost town. Bay Route are parts of Bay Route and the Israelis they don't screw around. They go, okay, get out of that area, or because we're coming in and now you have people sweating bullets outside of that area. And here is the question I have. I've always asked that this is Israel's fault. Understood, if you live there, it is not Hesbelah's fault. Because when Israel went into Gaza, Hesbelah decided in solidarity with Gaza they were going to launch one hundred missiles a.
Speaker 1: Day into Israel.
Speaker 2: Doesn't anybody say, guys, why don't we leave this alone.
Speaker 1: That's their issue.
Speaker 2: It's between Hamas and Israel, not between US and Israel. They're not invading us, they're not throwing missiles into Lebanon, they're not disputing whether or not they should occupy US, none of that.
Speaker 1: And we're still going to go after him.
Speaker 2: Okay, So Lebanon, Well, Israel's fully prepared for a two front war and actually fully prepared for a three front war because now Iran also decided. And of course Israel I mean it has its issues with Iran, but this Iran decides, Okay, because of Hamas, we are now going to enter the fight.
Speaker 1: And if it.
Speaker 2: Turns out, thousands of people die and whole slots of neighborhoods and industrial centers are wiped out. Hey, we want to show solidarity with our neighbors. Okay, Now what anyway, this thing is crazy. Israel in the meantime is vowing that there's going to be retaliation for the Iranian strikes.
Speaker 6: Can't get away from war. It's everywhere.
Speaker 5: US President Joe Biden has said he does not support any potential Israeli retaliatory strike on Iranian nuclear sites after Iran Iran, Iran launched around one hundred and eighty missiles at Israel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let me tell you how dumb that is for Biden to say, no retaliatory of strikes, leave their nuclear facilities alone.
Speaker 1: Iran is going to get the bomb.
Speaker 2: They're working on it balls to the wall, and intelligence now from Israel and the United States says one to two years they are going to get They are going to develop the anatomic weapon. Now you have a terrorist country who has designs on taking over that entire area and destroying Israel.
Speaker 1: What do you think Israel's going to do?
Speaker 2: And you're gonna hear from the Moolahs, we will we reserve the right to use the bomb and take out Israel.
Speaker 1: Okay, what do you think Israel's going to do?
Speaker 2: Then you talk about right now they will go full blast. Then then Biden, if Kamala Harris, because she's gonna basically do everything that Biden says or the same policy, then what do they do? Oh no, you can't go after those nuclear facilities. Yeah, okay, you know at some point Israel said that once they get the atomic weapon, things are going to change so dramatically. And Israel, well, if they unleash an atomic weapon, and by the way, I have no doubt that crazy ass Homani and the Mulas would do that, or at least threaten that.
Speaker 1: Then now, then what happens?
Speaker 5: Huh?
Speaker 2: Okay, obviously I get really exercised over this issue.
Speaker 1: I like the idea.
Speaker 2: If they unload, then Israel simply says to the citizens of Tehran, next Tuesday, ten o'clock, put your sunglasses on and don't look in the northern sky.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: Well, the roads are still blocked, the power is still out, and people are still missing. A week after Hurricane Helene slammed into the southeastern US, traveled inland and did a whole lot of damage. So a week ago roads were covered with cars, they're not, you know, feet and feet of water. Bridges were still up, lights were still on, and the town of Chimney Rock, which is a popular North Carolina state park area with breathtaking views, was there, had the great views.
Speaker 3: Now it's basically gone.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 1: How many people dead?
Speaker 3: Now they're saying more than one hundred and ninety confirmed.
Speaker 1: Wow. And then there's still hundreds missing.
Speaker 4: Yes, because the power is not on, the SELS service isn't working, So there's probably a lot of people up in the mountains who they just can't get to yet.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 6: As you heard during wake Up call.
Speaker 5: This morning, forty two members of what prosecutors call a San Fernando Valley based white supremacist gang have been arrested in connection with a federal indictment. So this alleges that years long criminal operation that included drug trafficking, weapon violations in COVID nineteen, and loan fraud.
Speaker 2: Okay, you have to stop calling me a gang member or a white nationalist because you have been for years, because you call me a peckerwood on a regular basis.
Speaker 1: And what is the name of this group. It's the Peckerwoods.
Speaker 5: San Fernandi, San Fernando Valley, pecker Woods.
Speaker 1: I grew up in the San Fernando Valley.
Speaker 5: Where did pecker woods come from?
Speaker 1: Where did pecker woods?
Speaker 2: Probably because of woodpeckers, you know, woodpeckers who are nationalists and racists.
Speaker 5: Peckerwood is a white, uh term.
Speaker 1: Where did it come from?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 1: Where did it come from?
Speaker 5: Amy King?
Speaker 6: I see your fingers at the keyboard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a poor white person.
Speaker 1: Okay, but where I understand that's what a peckerwood.
Speaker 4: Is originated as an African African American slang term for woodpecker in the eighteen hundreds.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I was right and you were right, and Amy was right.
Speaker 3: I love when that happens, and.
Speaker 1: We're all right. You Peckerwood's you Okay.
Speaker 5: I don't think we're all right. Okay, here, you already on vacation in your head.
Speaker 1: Let's move, Okay, Okay.
Speaker 4: Three down, two to go. One of the two doctors charged with supplying ketamine to Matthew, who died about a year ago, pleaded guilty yesterday to illegally distributing the surgical anesthetics. So doctor Mark Chavez is one of three people who sign a plea deal and they'll face lesser charges tied to providing the actor with the drug. Two other defendants are not cooperating with prosecutors and are facing more serious conspiracy charges.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the big one, doctor Salvador Placentsia, they're going after and these people have already flipped, so for them to accept the plea lighter sentence, you know, they're.
Speaker 1: Testifying against Placentia.
Speaker 2: And I don't know were their discussions, and I don't know this where Placentia's attorney was talking about the possibility of a plea deal. Sometimes prosecutors, when you're the big guy, if you are perceived as one of the most at fault players. They just don't offer you a plea deal, No, not at all, So you have no choice but to go to trial. And it's tough to win a case when your co conspirators all testify against you and point the finger and say, yeah, that's the guy. Oh, by the way, we're all guilty.
Speaker 1: Dail alrighty.
Speaker 5: A report has found that broken power lines caused the deadly August twenty twenty three wildfire and Maui. So that massive fire, if you remember, our very own Steve Gregory was out there the Hawaiian Island fire caught killed one hundred and two people, destroyed more than twenty two thousand structures, causing more than five billion dollars in damages. This new three hundred page report, released just yesterday, comes from the US Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives. Another one, another one of these power line fire.
Speaker 1: We never thought that.
Speaker 2: We never thought that the power companies were at fault. It was all It was always either lightning strike or accidents, campfires, or you know, a muffler dragging along the road that the sparks fly off and ignite the vegetation along the road or arson. Uh yeah, but those But they're saying the majority of fires out there are all because of negligence of power companies, because it's power lines falling and igniting the brush underneath the power poles.
Speaker 5: Just bury them.
Speaker 1: At this point, you know how much that cast? You do you have any idea what that costs?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 6: Any for this one?
Speaker 5: How much was the Paradise fire and so on?
Speaker 2: And I understood, But then what does it get to cost for every utility in the country?
Speaker 1: Uh to bury them?
Speaker 2: Although on the other hand, where power lines do break, they don't break in the middle.
Speaker 1: They break at the Uh. They break at the.
Speaker 2: Power poles, whether it's concrete or or wood, and that's where they fall. And clearing all the vegetation around there for hundreds of yards where it's just dirt that I think is doable, and I think they're moving in that direction. So what the power companies are doing now is they're hiring gardeners to rake that entire area. By the way, that was a Donald Trump hit. Of course, anytime I have the opportunity, I make fun of Trump. You know that, because I am not biased, nor will I ever be biased.
Speaker 6: I don't understand Italian in there.
Speaker 1: Okay. He was talking.
Speaker 2: Donald Trump was talking about Finland and the kind of control they have, the kind of forest management, and they don't have firefighters and they don't have wildfires in Finland because they rake the ground.
Speaker 1: They take out and they rake the ground. That was just a stupid joke.
Speaker 2: The fact that it's Finland it's forty degrees below zero ninety percent of the time really has nothing to do with it. Okay, guys, by the way, that was you know, I don't even have to say, you know, I'm gonna, you know, take a cheap shot whenever I can. So, okay, that's enough for this segment's cheap shot. We're awaiting next segment's cheap shot.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: So there's been there's another run on toilet paper because the dock workers strike.
Speaker 1: What the what, Neil, Yeah, but it's BS.
Speaker 3: No, it's not.
Speaker 4: My friend was at Costco yesterday and she said, people are loading up their shop.
Speaker 1: I no, no, I'll tell you why.
Speaker 2: It's it's no. Don't don't misunderstand me. The run is true. I am not arguing yet. The BS part is that there is any shortage whatsoever. The toilet paper is all manufactured in the United States. Yeah, that's the issue. There is plenty of toilet paper. It will not be affected the sales, except if everybody's buying it.
Speaker 1: It's a run on the bank.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so it's sheep. We're surrounded by sheep. Yeah, but and dumb sheep.
Speaker 4: But Costco, Walmart, Target, they're all reporting that people are stocking up and the Gulf and East Coast port strikes are into but they do say that they have the potential to become one of the most disruptive works.
Speaker 2: That's no, that is true, and I'm going especially on that part of the coast, but for us to a lesser extent but still insane. I'm doing that at seven o'clock and we talk about what what is real, what is not real?
Speaker 5: You know, you could buy it today. There's probably no runs on those are they are First.
Speaker 1: Of all, they're not particalarly inexpensive.
Speaker 6: And then they have ones. They have aftermarket ones that you.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, the aftermarket one. So still there's still several hundred dollars.
Speaker 5: Okay, so what and you.
Speaker 2: Want the one that you want the ones that heat the water, because the last thing you want is cold water up your rear end.
Speaker 6: I want mine with a basin filled with ice.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's easy. Up in the morning, that's easy.
Speaker 2: Just get a bite ice and just sit in it naked.
Speaker 1: There you can do that.
Speaker 5: Countries that their backside with their hand and water.
Speaker 1: That's different. That's different.
Speaker 2: That's you know, the Afghanistan way off in the distance and the right handle ten you've talked about that when they it's we've.
Speaker 5: Been there before where they charge you like a they charge you the coin for one square because they think it's silly that we wipe our backside with paper.
Speaker 2: We're going to talk more about this and matter of fact, will we'll have to say about this, right, we'll talk about how our toilets work.
Speaker 1: Neil, you can join me on that one. We'll do toilet talk.
Speaker 5: We'll go back to where were you in Japan or something when you had to do the crouch toilet? Oh no, that was China, China and you almost fell over.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, the CD mean, maybe i'll share that story. It's a very fun story. The crouch in China falling over story is very strong.
Speaker 5: Amy.
Speaker 1: You have not heard yet yet, have you?
Speaker 3: No, But the same thing happened to my mother.
Speaker 1: Okay, excellent, we'll be very.
Speaker 3: Excited about crouching.
Speaker 2: Crouching is yeah, so we're going to talk more about that. And here's another story dealing with finances.
Speaker 1: And you call me.
Speaker 5: You know what, if I wasn't International Association of Mechanics and Aerospace Worker, I would not fly on Boeing right now because they'd be doing it without any health insurance. Boeing has cut health care coverage for thirty three thousand of its workers and their families as machinists union strike continues to halt production in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is just manufacturing new airplanes. Pilots and flight attendants. They still have their benies and they still are getting paid. But this is really really screwing this up our economy.
Speaker 1: Well, labor is really hitting us pretty hard.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 4: Bank Bank of America says it has almost fixed its big booboo. So if you're a Bank of America customer, you might have had trouble logging into your account yesterday.
Speaker 3: It took me a bit, but I finally got in.
Speaker 4: And then once you did get in, a lot of customers complained that they were showing zero balances on their accounts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a little bit disconcerting, isn't it. Yeah, when you know you have four or five thousand dollars in your account and something is all of a sudden zero, And of course the first thing you assume is someone has cleaned out your account. The hackers have gotten in, but they're straightening it out, and it's that's good news.
Speaker 3: I say, it's mostly resolved.
Speaker 2: Do you know what I always wonder? Hackers can get into almost anything. Why is the money in my bank? Why has it not been cleaned out yet?
Speaker 6: As I'm busy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, I understand that they have security upon security and levels and redundancies, but hackers can get into anything.
Speaker 1: I just always wondered about that.
Speaker 5: You know, for those people that say I wish I was in my twenties again, yeah.
Speaker 2: By the way, for those of you, Yeah, for those of you that are out there and are thinking of doing this, My bank is Bank of America, which of course it isn't knock your socks off. I'll never share my bank with you.
Speaker 5: The only one that I know that has been kicked out of a bank.
Speaker 2: That's true. I was fired from my last bank. They threw me out and it was their fault.
Speaker 1: Let's take a break.
Speaker 5: Truly, truly, so Californians, listen, we're different head to toe. Nor Cal is different than so Cal. There's no true defining line as to what represents that distinction. But there's this popular debate that goes back and for some, say in California, they believe the transition from so Cal to nor Cal happens when sports fans start to cheer for the Giants and forty nine ers as opposed to the Dodgers and Rams. Most Californians believe that it happens when Safeway becomes Vaughn's or Vaughn's becomes Safeway. I didn't even know that.
Speaker 1: I who thinks that?
Speaker 5: So as you drive because they're the same owner, right, yeah?
Speaker 1: Who think? I mean, who thinks that? I don't because you.
Speaker 5: When was the last time you drove through North Norco?
Speaker 1: Is that Norcot?
Speaker 5: No, that's north of Corona?
Speaker 1: Oh got it?
Speaker 6: North California?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Uh yeah, I get I conflate the two.
Speaker 2: Norco, Nora Cow's all the same to me, nor Can nor Can.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I just find this.
Speaker 2: I just don't know anybody that differentiates the way it goes. Certainly In the case of Ann, she differentiates southern California with southern southern California because there she is wearing her padre's jacket once again in Los Angeles.
Speaker 4: Well, she's very excited. Her team just made it into the playoffs. But they're gonna get creamed.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go the Dodgers. All right, sports talk, Yeah, that's it, that's what we're gonna do. Hey, how about them Yankees? Uh? What do you think? All right?
Speaker 4: Okay, A lot of eyes are on the next VP, no matter who it's going to be. Tim Walls and JD. Vans, of course, had their big debate this week. More than forty three million people watched it.
Speaker 1: I thought it was going to break all kinds of records. It didn't. It didn't.
Speaker 4: I know, more people watch the Harris Pence debate in twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: That was fifty seven million.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, so it wasn't as big a deal as I thought it was going to be.
Speaker 1: Neil, Neil, your microphone is off.
Speaker 5: I like to do the news for myself, so I listen.
Speaker 2: I'm I so understand that. I just like, you know, I like that completely. Ladies and gentlemen, you know, I talk about being bored with you. May I introduce Neil Savedra, Thank you.
Speaker 5: A record share of US kindergarteners had an exemption for required vaccinations last school year. So when you start thinking about this, this leaves more than one hundred and twenty five thousand new school children without coverage for at least.
Speaker 6: One state mandated vaccine.
Speaker 5: This is new data that came out when Wednesday from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. So another dip in measles vaccination rates among kindergartens.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's a problem.
Speaker 2: That's a problem because the anti vaxxers say, I don't have to vaccinate my kid because of whatever reason, autism or whatever, and they don't, and the kid never gets sick because ninety five percent of everybody else gets vaccinated.
Speaker 1: So there isn't measles there.
Speaker 2: There aren't any measles, measles and it or our measles and are well the mmr.
Speaker 1: Mmr measles.
Speaker 5: Okay, I said, well the mmr, yeah.
Speaker 1: Got it.
Speaker 2: In the meantime, when it falls below that, you no longer have was called herd immunity. And so you're gonna you're gonna see kids getting measles, and we had virtually eradicated it, and the same thing with polio has actually come back, for example, on the West Bank in Israel, the Mid East, it had disappeared completely and there aren't enough vaccines.
Speaker 1: Because of war.
Speaker 2: So, you know, the anti vaxxers, do we need to vaccinate everybody.
Speaker 1: I'm obviously a big fan of vaccinentes.
Speaker 5: The worst case of misinformation is vaccination.
Speaker 1: Worst case yeah, uh so I can't make any jokes about this.
Speaker 4: But Kat Williams is a comedian and she says that all of those bottles.
Speaker 3: Of baby oil.
Speaker 6: Williams is a he.
Speaker 4: Oh, he says, I'm obviously very familiar with Kat Williams.
Speaker 5: Old up, wait a minute, let me put some pimpin in it.
Speaker 4: Okay, So anyway, you know that they sees like a thousand bottles of baby oil from Sean Combs's house when they did their investigation earlier. He says that they weren't just used for the freak golf parties, but they also had drugs in them, the baby oil had the bottles had drugs in them that would prevent people from moving. So I know, so what do you put baby oil on and then you're paralyzed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, if you put something in it, some kind of paralytic if you can't move, it's a pretty wild story.
Speaker 1: But if it's true.
Speaker 2: At this point, you can accuse p DiDio almost anything, and I would believe it.
Speaker 6: I mean, well, there has to be something about the baby.
Speaker 1: There's I don't know, that's a lot of baby oil. That's a lot by oil. And how do you watch?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean but it's it's not like it's a As a matter of fact, doctors have come out and said don't use this as a as a an intimate lubricant because it's not made for that. So there's your PSA, Thank you, Neil, thank you, free money, free money, which is obviously got Bill's attention. Fifty million dollars settlement over price gouging at the pump means some Californians are now eligible for a little cash back. This goes back to July. The California Attorney General announced the settlement with three gasoline trading firms that allegedly work together to manipulate gas prices nine years ago. So that violates California anti trust laws and this and you.
Speaker 1: Can qualify you can get some money.
Speaker 2: All you do is submit this claim online or fill out a form mail it in. And I don't know how much money you're going to get. I already did mine, by the way.
Speaker 1: I fail. Yeah, and I have an electric car.
Speaker 2: And as soon as they catch me, they're probably going to ask me to refund the money. But it doesn't matter. This is for overpaying for gas. Okay, let me explain how this works, Neil.
Speaker 6: I get it. I get it. I get it.
Speaker 5: I'm sure you could prove in court that you're filled with gas.
Speaker 2: Okay, coming up, I get it. I just time, you know, and we may I get it. I get it all right. Kf I am six forty live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: You've been listening to the Bill Handle Show.
Speaker 2: Catch my show Monday through Friday, six am to nine am, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app.