Speaker 1: Good morning from South Dakota. Michael, You and Dragon have been together for several years, and I sure hope the fire truck. You know what you're doing, and don't be calling me daddy. Everyone, have a great day.
Speaker 2: From two thousand and five to twenty and fifteen, Denver property taxes increased ten percent. From twenty and fifteen to twenty twenty five, they increased one hundred percent. Yet they keep voting for the Dems. Interesting. We of course have shootings and stabbings in Denver, but now a man says that he was threatened by a guy with a machete at a popular Denver park.
Speaker 3: Lovely, good morning, Michael and Dragon.
Speaker 2: So what kind of crazy stuff is going on in the world today?
Speaker 3: Hey, Michael, you've got to understand that Jake Tamper actually takes after Joe Biden when Joe said we choose truth over facts.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The only thing is both of them forgot to tell you they have their own truths and the facts don't matter.
Speaker 2: Have a good day, Michael. Can you help me remember when Diane Feinstein had the Chinese spy at her side as her office assistant for twenty years. What were the consequences also ex Wallwell chose to bang bang with Chinese spy Fang Fang while married. What were his consequences for sleeping with the Chinese spy? Yeah, nothing happened in those cases. For any remaining wealthy New yorkers and businesses in New York City, let's see how quickly all of them exit the city if a socialist is truly elected the mayor in the general election.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I heard the Zohan guys say something in response to Trump of like, call it democracy or call it democratic socialism. It's a fight against inequality. And I guess the whole democratic part is supposed to make me feel better, except for the part where North Korea is the democratic republic of career some crap like that. And oh yeah, what happened to taxation without representation? I don't know about you, but when I look at my taxes, I don't see myself represented.
Speaker 6: Michael, it has taken us almost three and a half years, and really it took getting rid of the superintendent to finally take control of the school board. Four of us got elected in to take it over three years ago or four years ago, and it's just now coming under our control. The superintendents are deeply entwined and yes, running the districts. Unfortunately, Michael, we do know about our lawsuits. But control of the school district. Yeah, superintendents, unless you get a strong on board that demands.
Speaker 2: Takeover, Michael. According to chat GPT, Denver Public School Board is subject to a financial audit. As part of a financial audit, you are required to disclose any lawsuits currently against you. Additionally, you must turn over all your legal invoices to the auditors. They scan those invoices to see what legal matters are being discussed. How they do not know this is very perplexing.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Michael and Dragon.
Speaker 7: I worked the twenty twenty census and it was a hot, sticky, nasty time as they did it in July and August instead of the typical April May period because of COVID.
Speaker 3: But when I went through my training.
Speaker 7: I asked, right up front, do we ask if they're citizens? I got a nasty answer, and I said, well, shodn't we just count citizens? And ooh they didn't like that.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 3: I worked these collfacs.
Speaker 8: Morn a fair and face mourning ding dong. Hey, I'm just kind of curious the census doesn't count people that are staying in hotels and motels, do they? I mean, you know, that would just boost the numbers for people for representation. Most of the people stay in motels or US citizens, but they don't get counted correctly, even if they're just passing by. Kind of seems weird that they'd be doing the illegal Hey fair face, hey ding dong. The bug situation for eating. They say that before station happens because of the cattle. Do those people realize where all that wood goes and wood gets cut into lumber which they use for affordable housing. So they're causing their own problem. Warning from Seattle.
Speaker 9: Michael Sisty's previous talkbacker just call one of you there a space.
Speaker 4: Morning, Browning and Dragon.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 4: My son the other day pointed out something interesting to me. You know, in the original Star Wars movie, how did they destroy the Death Star? They launched a bomb down a ventilator shaft. How did we destroy the nuclear targets in Iran? We launched bombs down the ventilator shafts. Life imitating art. Have a great day, guys.
Speaker 9: One of these American news outlets that are saying I Ran is declaring that there was no destruction to their nuclear facilities and taking their word as gospel. Have these people never played poker before?
Speaker 11: Michael, chairman of the Joint Chiefs. I apologize. I don't know his name, but he sounds pretty impressive. And the picture he's painting in the way that he's describing all the planning and everything that went into this, man, I mean, how can you hear that and not be filled with patriot I mean, it's just awesome, it really is.
Speaker 10: Listening to that report that you just played really makes me feel proud to be an American and proud that Donald Trump is our president because he said, don't screw with us. Thanks Michael.
Speaker 12: Hey Michael, about your merit based company and what you contribute as far as merit to it. We know that you contribute an off a lot of fertilizer, you know, that really rich, brown stinky stuff. Yeah, you supply a lot of that.
Speaker 2: Hey Michael. Yeah.
Speaker 11: With grocery stores, you know, with politicians being able to set prices and grocery stores, they're not only going to set the price of things, they're also going to decide what you can't and what you can't eat.