Speaker 1: Wendy, Wendy, Wendy, Wendy.
Speaker 2: Extraordinary!
Speaker 3: Extraordinary!
Speaker 1: Extraordinary!
Speaker 4: Extraordinary!
Speaker 1: Extraordinary!
Speaker 2: Extraordinary! We'll be right back.
Speaker 3: The lawn cancer grim reaper said nah language is swearing in english ha ha.
Speaker 2: Keep the angel with attitude making the clips.
Speaker 3: Fly from chatterbait streams to the stock.
Speaker 4: Market high time to get to bj keep maker extra now dropping those loops catching every step on file start a file.
Speaker 3: We'll be right.
Speaker 5: Back.
Speaker 3: That is so fucked up, sell the stock, he tweets.
Speaker 2: Calling out the crab, never taking a seat.
Speaker 3: Birthday bashes, token polls, queen bee nights.
Speaker 1: What's up, Richlander? How you doing?
Speaker 2: Linktree, ready, mail in the bio.
Speaker 4: Only with the Reaper.
Speaker 6: Will I live on high.
Speaker 7: Grateful for the dark.
Speaker 4: Damn it.
Speaker 2: B.J.
Speaker 8: 's in the chat.
Speaker 3: Never missing a beat.
Speaker 2: W-F-T-S-U-B-J.
Speaker 3: Keep the gifts coming strong. From cancer fighter to legend.
Speaker 2: Hope this catches the vibe of the gift making, stop.
Speaker 1: Trading my file from impacted entities. Yo, what is up y'all, welcome back to the channel. Hey. Welcome back to the channel. If you are new to the channel, new to me, my name's G. What is yours? Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Bye.
Speaker 9: Bye.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 1: Hey.
Speaker 5: Uh-oh.
Speaker 7: Sorry.
Speaker 10: Uh-oh.
Speaker 1: Can you hear me?
Speaker 6: All right, Jake's Pooh. Am I there?
Speaker 5: Yes, you're here.
Speaker 6: You hear me good?
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 1: By the way, we got our first merch sale on the fourth wall shop. Lemmy went and bought a mug off the merch shop.
Speaker 6: You only.
Speaker 1: Sold one? No.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 1: Because people don't want to buy merch right now. They're dollaring down on merch right now. Getting people to buy merch is pulling teeth.
Speaker 6: You're not wrong. You're not wrong. It is what it is, though, bro.
Speaker 1: And the thing is, it was marked that it had her face on it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: But Bobby, Bobby, Bobby, Bobby, guess what?
Speaker 6: Jakey, Jakey, Jakey, Jakey, what?
Speaker 9: As is normal, you can't listen to an hour's worth of program at this station without us begging for money. It's the Buy Daily Begathon, where we hold your favorite show hostage until you pony up some cash.
Speaker 8: Like many things in life, you can throw money at something and feel better about yourself, but you have to open your wallet.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 8: If you pledge at the.
Speaker 9: $ 1, 000 level, you'll get tickets for In the future, there will be robots.
Speaker 1: This is one of OJ's drops. By the way, I got a friend request from a fake Bobby friend this morning.
Speaker 6: Oh, boy. For real?
Speaker 5: So, come on.
Speaker 1: Keep us on it.
Speaker 6: On Facebook?
Speaker 1: Yeah. Oh, my.
Speaker 6: God. It's really important.
Speaker 8: Send us your money. I'm going to say this over and over until you do.
Speaker 9: Yes.
Speaker 1: Send it to me, Jake.
Speaker 9: Michelle is known for her beg-a-thon tantrums. She cares about this station unlike you.
Speaker 8: Think of how much money.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, I blocked the person and deleted the DMs. And I sent it to... You know how I know it's fake? Because I talked to the real Bobby Fran.
Speaker 6: Okay, good. Did you send it to him? Already did.
Speaker 8: Okay, good.
Speaker 6: He's the one that told me it was fake.
Speaker 1: Big asshole. I am an asshole.
Speaker 6: You are?
Speaker 2: You fucking mug!
Speaker 1: Electroshock therapy. Oh, Ed was in Jen's chat yesterday. Oh, cool. And he says that him and Chris are not friends anymore. Oh, shit.
Speaker 6: They always have a back and forth, don't they?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: What the fuck do you do?
Speaker 1: I've been listening to Miss Rachel lately. Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah, right?
Speaker 5: Alright.
Speaker 6: Rachel? I don't even know who Miss Rachel.
Speaker 1: Is, actually. She's a children's YouTuber. Oh.
Speaker 6: Well, that's cool.
Speaker 1: You know, I have a family member that lives at my... that we take care of, so... They played it for him, so. Cool. By the way, I got Gizzy's email now.
Speaker 4: Oh, yeah.
Speaker 1: I didn't have Gizzy's email.
Speaker 6: How'd you get it?
Speaker 1: Her channel.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 1: It's just Gizzy12345 on at gmail.com. Jesus. Jesus. It's not.
Speaker 6: Boy oh boy Jake.
Speaker 1: Oh by the way I did send Frankie I'm sending Frankie a link.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: The fuck?
Speaker 1: Hey um did you do a video for Rob?
Speaker 6: I mean no.
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 6: I don't think he wants me to do a video for his kid.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I fucking got fed up of- You fucking Mark!
Speaker 11: You fucking Mark! You fucking Mark! You fucking Mark! You fucking Mark! You fucking Mark!
Speaker 1: This is what I think of Chris Thompson.
Speaker 2: You fucking Mark!
Speaker 1: This is what I think of Owen.
Speaker 2: You fucking Mark!
Speaker 6: That's right. Fuck him.
Speaker 1: This is what I think of the Get Along Gang over there on the fake. No filter.
Speaker 11: You fucking Mark! You fucking Mark!
Speaker 6: You fucking Mark! You fucking tell him, boy.
Speaker 1: The real, uh, the real, uh, are you guys doing, are you guys doing a show today? Uh, no filter? No.
Speaker 5: Nope.
Speaker 6: There's no filter. No, no filter today.
Speaker 1: Why don't you guys, um, because, you know, you guys can get away with some of the stuff on Rumble. Why don't you guys do no filter on Rumble?
Speaker 6: Well, shut up. Matter of fact, it's not a matter of trying to get away with stuff. It's just, no Andrew. You know?
Speaker 1: Darn it.
Speaker 6: So what do you do?
Speaker 1: Knowing Andrew, he might say, he might say, he might say, oh, he might not come back.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't know. Is what it is.
Speaker 1: So, what if?
Speaker 6: What if what?
Speaker 1: What if he doesn't come back?
Speaker 6: He doesn't come back? What do you do? Nothing I can do about it.
Speaker 1: Is no filter no more?
Speaker 6: I don't know. We'll have to just keep on. Seeing where Andrew's at, you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the thing is, Andrew is... Everybody's got to watch No Filter with Jethro. No, he's with them.
Speaker 6: He's smart enough. Maybe he realized he was being a dickhead.
Speaker 1: But the thing is.
Speaker 6: The thing is... What?
Speaker 1: I feel like every time that we try, you know... Chris always wants to do the right... Chris Jibb didn't do anything on the show. It was all of us.
Speaker 6: On which show?
Speaker 1: It was one of the.
Speaker 6: I mean, he added to it, yeah.
Speaker 1: But the thing is, it's like, Limited Lounge was all of us.
Speaker 6: Yeah, of course it was, Jake.
Speaker 1: You know, it was Scott, me, Noelle, you.
Speaker 6: Well, I wouldn't say Noelle. She was on me on a couple of times.
Speaker 5: Wendy.
Speaker 1: Everybody loves Wendy. It's her cash app. By the way, who made that song?
Speaker 6: That was Matt. And the video was made by Abby. Abby. She did a really fucking good job on.
Speaker 1: That, huh? Yeah.
Speaker 6: It was her concept to turn us all into animals.
Speaker 1: What time did you use the brush? Huh? I turned you into dogs.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm a bear in Abby's universe. that she created.
Speaker 1: I'm a moron.
Speaker 6: Yes, you are. Oh, Spawn's here. Good to see you, Spawn. Jake, what time did you use the throne today?
Speaker 2: That's a good question.
Speaker 1: I'm not answering that.
Speaker 6: Why not? Nothing wrong with that question. Tomatoes.
Speaker 12: Crispy golden fries with diced chicken, crumbled bacon, tomatoes, green onion, cheese curds, and smothered in home-style gravy.
Speaker 6: And I can add ground beef. Ha-ha! Look, I'm going to get me a chef's poutine, Jake. Fucking A-Rice there, bud.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: Add to the motherfucking cart. There we go.
Speaker 12: You ever had a poutine, Jakey? Two dumps today. One at 7 a.m. and another at 11.45. Wow, that's nice.
Speaker 6: Please tell me yours. I haven't dumped today. Hopefully after I eat this poutine, it'll fucking make me dump. Jake, have you dumped today?
Speaker 1: To be honest with you, I'm... I haven't even, I've been watching, I've been watching a bunch of stuff and this morning I got the news that she bought a mug with her face on it. That's awesome.
Speaker 6: That's awesome, yeah. But have you dumped today?
Speaker 1: I haven't.
Speaker 6: No dumpy dump? Shit. Actually, no shit. What do you do?
Speaker 1: No shit. But I want to say this. Chris needs to focus on his own shows instead of making parodies of all good shows.
Speaker 6: You got damn right, sir.
Speaker 12: Your own fucking ideas. Hey, I'll be right back. I don't even have to go off camera, but I just got to phone this restaurant. No, I just got to phone this restaurant and ask them what their soup is.
Speaker 1: Okay? Okay.
Speaker 6: Okay, I'll be back in a minute.
Speaker 3: His name is Boogie2988, you know, he's the king of gaming and.
Speaker 2: The star of the show. Boogie Boogie, he's got all the moves.
Speaker 5: Boogie Boogie, he's here to amuse.
Speaker 3: So grab your controllers and get in the groove, cause Boogie's in the house and he's gonna make you move. He's a big guy with an even bigger heart, spreading positivity right from the start.
Speaker 2: He's got the jokes, the laughter, and the memes. Boogie2988, he's the YouTuber of our dreams.
Speaker 13: Holy shit, it's dill pickle soup. Should I get me some of that?
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I think.
Speaker 12: I'm going to try it. I've never had dill pickle soup before. Dill pickle soup. Sounds good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's fun. Oh, goddammit. What?
Speaker 6: I just lost my shit. It's okay. Where's the fucking soup, goddammit?
Speaker 2: You fucking mark!
Speaker 6: I feel like a goddamn mark.
Speaker 1: Electroshock therapy.
Speaker 6: Where's the fucking soup?
Speaker 1: In your ass.
Speaker 6: Well, I hope not. God damn it.
Speaker 12: I don't see the soup. You're not alone. Well, that makes me mad.
Speaker 6: Oh, no, I'm wrong. I'm retarded. I'm fucking retarded.
Speaker 1: Dill pickle soup?
Speaker 6: Dill motherfucking pickle soup.
Speaker 1: Where you eating it at? Huh? Right here. Canada?
Speaker 6: It's a restaurant in Alberta. That's right. That I'm ordering from, Dick. There's the fucking soup. Found it. I'm gonna get a motherfucking bowl of soup.
Speaker 1: I'm sending you a video, Bobby. Don't play it on air, please.
Speaker 6: Oh, really? Okay, cool. I want to see this shit.
Speaker 1: Hello, Dixie.
Speaker 12: Please send extra crackers. Do you like crackers? Do you like quackers, Jake?
Speaker 5: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Is it DoorDash or is it a.
Speaker 12: No, it's... I'm ordering right from the restaurant. Right from the motherfucking restaurant, motherfucker.
Speaker 6: That's right. That's right, Mr.
Speaker 1: Jake.
Speaker 12: Oh, now I have to go through the whole process of fucking verifying my shit again.
Speaker 6: God damn it. What?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 6: Continue to time. Okay, now. As soon as possible. Continue to payment. Pay online. Blah, blah, blah. Give us a card.
Speaker 8: Okay.
Speaker 6: Dixie wants pickle soup.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Hey.
Speaker 6: I'd give you some if I could.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dill pickle soup.
Speaker 7: Fuck yeah.
Speaker 6: Okay, I think I got my card in here. Oh, now he wants my fucking postal code? What the fuck? Jesus Christ.
Speaker 1: Finally, I got that song in my head. I got Wendy's song in my head.
Speaker 6: It's Wendy.
Speaker 1: What's up? What's up?
Speaker 6: It's a good song, huh?
Speaker 1: Wendy.
Speaker 5: Wendy.
Speaker 6: Everybody loves Wendy.
Speaker 1: Can you tell Wendy that I got her song in my head? I will. I will. I don't hate her, brother. I don't.
Speaker 6: I know you don't. You just get a little jealous sometimes.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But here's the thing. If I was getting jealous, would I be singing her song?
Speaker 6: Well, not right now, you're not. I get it. I get it, buddy. It's okay. Okay, let's see. I'm going to price to fucking order.
Speaker 12: Replace order button has been enabled.
Speaker 1: Boom.
Speaker 12: See how long this fucking shit takes. Confirming your payment. You better fucking take my goddamn payment.
Speaker 5: Oh!
Speaker 6: A team member is reviewing your order.
Speaker 2: Uh-oh.
Speaker 6: We confirm each order manually for an accurate ready time.
Speaker 12: Your order result will appear here in a moment.
Speaker 6: Thanks for your patience. We are checking... Oh! There it is. It says about 21 minutes. Payment card authorized.
Speaker 1: Fuck yeah. How far is the restaurant?
Speaker 6: Four blocks away. Five. Something like.
Speaker 9: That.
Speaker 6: Maybe a little more if you're... Yeah.
Speaker 1: Dixie, if you want to come up, I sent you a link, sweetheart.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Dixie.
Speaker 1: Come on. Come on. Come on, Cletus. Come on.
Speaker 6: Come on, Curtis.
Speaker 1: Come on. But here's the thing with Chris Jibb. He doesn't have a. We made that show good. He doesn't have a brain. He doesn't have a brain. He's like all those morons out there that are trying to act like that. Here's the thing. The only reason why you guys are stopped doing No Filter now is because of Andrew.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's not.
Speaker 1: He's not in the right frame of mind. No, he's not. The thing is, Andrew is the star of the show.
Speaker 6: Yeah, dude.
Speaker 1: And the thing is, everybody says, Oh, it was... But the thing is, it was Andrew. It was me. You know, no filter. No filter and everything was all of us. It was.
Speaker 2: 100%.
Speaker 1: Sorry. I'm being honest.
Speaker 6: And you know what?
Speaker 12: As people left, you know, they lost their rights to that show.
Speaker 6: They lost... They lost their fucking shit. You know? They need to show you stay left. Fucking stay left. Stay gone. You want to create your own version?
Speaker 1: You can.
Speaker 6: 100%.
Speaker 12: That just goes to show you you can't move on and fucking do something on your own.
Speaker 1: What's up, TJ? How you doing, brother? Um... So, oh, I just want to also tell you that Ed told me that... That him and Chris are no longer friends. No. Chris Peeps.
Speaker 6: Whatever happened to Chris Peeps? I haven't seen him in a long time.
Speaker 1: I haven't. He's been dealing with Maura and... Oh, really? He's been dealing with things. But the thing is, it's like, the guy... Messages me for my birthday telling me that I, you know, I'm.
Speaker 7: More, he makes me relevant.
Speaker 1: No, you don't. You're not relevant anymore. Usually half the shit we did on the show would have not have been, would have been, we would have got canceled. Now, due to the fact that all the, you know, a lot of the stuff is not here, we're not doing it the right way. Well.
Speaker 12: I think the thing is Jake the more the more time that goes on the more things just aren't acceptable and you never know what's gonna change right so.
Speaker 6: Yeah Oh, my is here. Good to see you, my. Oh, me. Oh, my.
Speaker 12: But yeah, so it's good to kind of list. I mean, we have a pattern of this right over the past 20, 30 years. So it's good to see the stuff that might not be acceptable and kind of just drop it from your shows.
Speaker 1: You know, one of.
Speaker 6: The next 10 years.
Speaker 13: Because guess what?
Speaker 12: For one thing, YouTube, everything is retroactive. When they implement a new policy, It's a new policy on everything that's on their platform.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Even if it happened 10 years ago, it doesn't matter. It doesn't matter. You know?
Speaker 1: The thing is, and I'll say this, that, uh, so that's something he wants to tell you. Bobby, I don't need the math. If you do three, four, I can say two. Okay.
Speaker 6: Oh, nice. Okay, cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 12: Cause that's what spawn wants for his birthday, you know, to come on in the lounge and, uh, you know, kind of help me host his, well, I want him to host his, uh, his songs.
Speaker 6: You know, that he plays.
Speaker 12: And maybe, maybe he'll be, maybe he'll be playing a, uh, you know, a few extra songs than he usually does.
Speaker 6: And maybe, Who knows?
Speaker 1: Who knows?
Speaker 6: The goddamn request lines might be closed that day. Maybe it'll just be me and Spawn.
Speaker 1: You never know. Hey, Bobby, I think I fixed the problem with Abby. I hope so. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I just feel like that now I have these.
Speaker 1: Issues where I'm... But the thing is, it's like, I didn't block... I... I don't remember blocking Mai.
Speaker 12: I don't remember you blocking Mai either, so I don't know what happened there. Mai, are you on your regular account right now?
Speaker 6: Looks like she is, but it could be a little bit different.
Speaker 1: I don't know. But, you know... But she is the mom, right? Could be, you know... So the issue is.
Speaker 6: Um.
Speaker 1: YouTube sometimes screws up.
Speaker 6: It never did on mine, though. I don't know, Jake. It's weird. I don't know.
Speaker 5: Maybe.
Speaker 1: I also want to say this. August 31st... Dixie! Hi, Jake.
Speaker 6: Oh, Dixie, how's it going?
Speaker 5: I'm doing good. How are you guys?
Speaker 1: Sorry, Dixie.
Speaker 5: What are you sorry about?
Speaker 1: How are you doing, sweetheart?
Speaker 5: I'm doing okay. How are you guys?
Speaker 1: It's too hot. It is too hot.
Speaker 5: So I picked up chicken from Walmart when I got off of work because I'm just like, I am not cooking and stuff today.
Speaker 1: She works at a Walmart. Sorry, I'll shut up.
Speaker 5: I do. I work at Walmart.
Speaker 1: Yeah. By the way, I was actually, I thought you were going to yell at me because I made that video. What was better, Walmart, Target, or Amazon?
Speaker 5: Oh, yeah, yeah. You're in big trouble. You're in big, big trouble. That's a nice smile on my face.
Speaker 1: I think I'm still on Natalie's shit list for what happened.
Speaker 5: She doesn't hate you. It's just she's scared of drama starting again is what she told me. I'm like, I don't think it will anymore because we got rid of those girls. And I've been like, ever since I got Green Bastard and helped me get rid of those girls, my lives have been amazing. I haven't had no, hardly any trolls at all. And I think they were the whole problem. And not only that, when they were, you know, moderators and stuff on my channel, my channel wasn't growing, but now it's like growing like crazy. So I'm just like, it was, they were the whole problem. So, you know, just give her time. I think that her thing is she's just scared of drama. And I get it. I get it. I don't want drama neither.
Speaker 1: By the way, Mae was in here earlier.
Speaker 5: Who was?
Speaker 1: Mae.
Speaker 7: Oh, was she?
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: No, that's all I said. Yeah, she's a sweetheart. I really like Mae.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the thing is, you knew her since you were 18? 19.
Speaker 5: 19. I've known her since I was 19. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So are you going to do a live class tomorrow or?
Speaker 5: Here's how I'm wanting to do it. This is what I'm trying to work out because I've been doing live classes every other week. But I'm also trying to do like a live chit chat thing. So I'm thinking about doing a live chit chat chill thing where I do a taste test and then let everybody come in and you know, they could ask me questions. We could just hang out, you know, um, I might want to do a short workout with everybody because, you know, it is a fitness channel, but, um, I'm not going to, it's not going to be a planned workout. It'll just be like this real quick, random, Hey, let's work out together for a few minutes type thing, you know? But yeah, I'm thinking about trying to do that. Like every other week be like a life live chat until, and then the next week would be a live class. I think it would be good for everyone. Um, Because I noticed that my, ever since I'm when I used to do my life classes, I would just do the life class and then, hey, it's over. Have a great day, everyone. But then when I would start doing my life classes and then afterwards, I do a chat and chill with everyone. And then we all visit for 30 minutes to an hour afterwards. The class was finished. Everybody seems to really like that. So I'm going to keep doing it because I think that's what people enjoy.
Speaker 1: And, you know, By the way, I also want to say that Dixie also has another channel called Dixie's Friends. It's in memory of her cat, Dixie, who is no longer with us. Yeah. Sorry, I'll shut up.
Speaker 5: No, you can, Jake.
Speaker 1: I'm just like, you know, one of the things, you know, I try to be respectful. I've always been trying to be respectful to people. Sometimes I do need to work on my anger. That's something that I have to work on. There's things that I've been dealing with in the backstage, in the real life.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: And the thing is, it's like, I just got to relax and just figure out what I have to do. And the hardest thing is, it's like, I just got to deal with it. And by the way, brainstorms is bringing snack time back.
Speaker 2: I noticed.
Speaker 5: I was like, It's kind of cute because he's went on this month long, you know, hiatus from YouTube and he wanted to rediscover himself, you know, and I'm proud of him for that, you know, so he's trying to be more spiritual, um, get closer to God, but he's also lost 70 pounds now since January. I am so proud of him. I mean, I made all those workout videos for him, you know, anybody out there, if you're a beginner and you're trying to get into working out and getting healthy, um, You might want to go check out my playlist called brainstorms transformation, and it's basically five, 10 minutes workout videos. So just five, 10 minutes is all you have to do. So if you're having a hard time getting into it, then that'll get you, give you a jumpstart. Cause then you could do that and you can combine them, you know, and then if you want to do 10, 15 minutes, then just through three of them, you know, pick three and do them. But yeah, I'm proud of him. He's doing good.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I got something to say. I don't get it. One of your channels has got 3,000. The other one's got 300 subscribers. Oh, no.
Speaker 5: I don't know what it is, that channel. I don't work on that channel enough. It's like trying to work on two different channels is hard. And since Dixie Cuddles Fitness is monetized, I kind of push a little harder to make sure I keep it going because I don't want it to you know I don't want it to become unmonetized.
Speaker 6: That's your that's your bread and butter right.
Speaker 5: There exactly I mean, I don't make a ton of money on it, but it, and like I told my husband, it helps buy groceries and things like that.
Speaker 12: There's a little bit of supplemental income, you know, so even if it is only $ 200 a month or whatever, you know, it's still like, Hey.
Speaker 6: You're good.
Speaker 5: No, but yeah, the other one, the reason why it's around 300 subscribers, I think it's just because I don't work hard enough on it. I do put videos on it and things, but it's more about my more of my personal life. It's more about my cats. I have two cats. I have fish. I have a leopard gecko. You know, I do videos of me feeding or crickets. I feed her like crickets and worms and stuff. And I just, it's like travel blogs. And then I do do ASMR, have mindfulnesses and stuff like that in there to kind of help soothe your mind and things. But it's more of a personal channel. And I think, you know, I noticed that people really do like my workouts, you know, and that's a bet. I mean, my husband had going. that I would start this other channel and it would blow up because people prefer people just watch them work out with me and watch my workout videos because they were hoping to get hoping to see my cats and I just I proved him wrong I think I won the bet because that's at a standstill and Dixie's from Fit Cuddles Fitness is still growing so.
Speaker 1: Yeah um and also what I also love about you know your your your uh your fitness channel but you also do food reviews Mm-hmm.
Speaker 5: I do do food reviews. That's cool. And a lot of times people don't realize why I do the food reviews because they're like, you're a fitness channel. Why are you eating this cookie or this piece of cake or this chips? I don't care how healthy you are, and I don't care. Jillian Michaels even admitted that she was taking her crew out after doing the filming of a series of workout videos on this CD to go get margaritas at the bar. So you cannot tell me... Everybody has sports days. And who wants to waste their calories on something that tastes nasty? And that's why I need them.
Speaker 12: Yeah, even in a lot of diets, you know, there's cheat days and stuff like that.
Speaker 5: Exactly. And that's the reason why I do it.
Speaker 1: It's for that. And also, you have to eat in moderation a lot.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, have you noticed how, you know, some of my past, once I need to get back to it, I would do some cute things. A brainstorm started following my example on that. where I would have a bag of NMMs and I'd be like, okay, I'm only eating 10 because I want to taste test this and I'm only allowing myself to eat 10. I'll eat 10 more tomorrow and here's my bag of sandwich bag and here they are and I'll keep eating on them until it's gone. You know, I show people that, hey, you can enjoy still having that piece of chocolate cake. You still can enjoy Your food, you just need to do it. Like you said, Jake, moderation. That's what it's all about.
Speaker 1: The real, and the reason why I did food reviews, I was, you know, number one, it's like when the roommate would go to like Walmart and stuff and she finds something that I would like, so she'll bring it to me. And the thing is, right now, the last time I've been to Walmart, I got confused where a lot of stuff was in our local Walmart.
Speaker 9: Uh-oh.
Speaker 1: Because I was used to the old layout. And the one thing that they changed here... I had to deal with it when I went to Georgia one time. I had to deal with the cash flow... The self-checkout.
Speaker 5: Oh, yeah.
Speaker 1: That was a pain in the butt.
Speaker 5: You don't like the self-checkout? Well, I don't mind self-checkouts, but evidently Jake doesn't like them.
Speaker 1: Yeah. How's Natalie doing?
Speaker 5: Matt's doing okay. She had the day off today. She actually did two lives on her channel, so I tried to watch both of them. She did both of them when I was busy working. We always give each other a hard time, and I'm going to have to razz her.
Speaker 1: I got something for you. Hold on. I'm looking for that. Remember, I always, if I can't find.
Speaker 5: The ghost, Oh, yes. He would always do ghost in the chat. Him and Nat would send ghost each other in my live chats all the time, back and forth. Yeah, they did. It was like a joke thing between them. But what it started out with being is I would tell everybody, okay, I need to go. It's time to end this live. And Natalie would get mad at me and say, you're not allowed to end your live. And then, you know, instead of saying boo, she would send ghost in the chat instead. And that was her way of telling me boo.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 5: This is how I was trying to end a life. So it became a thing between her and Jake.
Speaker 1: Oh, like that?
Speaker 5: Yep, like that. Yep, you got it. And this is Bobby, right?
Speaker 1: Bobby Nick, yeah.
Speaker 5: Nice to meet you, finally.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think, yeah, we've come across each other quite a few times.
Speaker 7: We have.
Speaker 5: Him and Chris Thompson were fighting, so....
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 5: It's okay. You know what?
Speaker 1: I'm trying to stay out. I'm trying to stay out. I was trying to be Chris Thompson's friend because I didn't want to make you mad because of the whole thing with Nora. Remember the whole thing with me and Nora? Yes.
Speaker 5: Oh, my God.
Speaker 1: I had very bad anxiety from that.
Speaker 5: But that ended up being okay. Look, your thing is between you and him. And I'm going to say this and this and then I'm going to drop it. Because this is how I feel about it. I do not allow myself to get in the middle of arguments. I do try to get people to make peace. And I knew that what was going on with you and Nora wasn't a big thing. And that's why I was trying to push at you. Because I was trying to get you guys to make up with each other. But the thing is, I look at it this way. I don't see any reason like what he did. Sorry. Excuse me for saying this. This is my opinion. I, like I said, I'm sorry because this is putting me in the middle and I know it is. And I'm going to say it anyway, because this is how I feel. And Bobby, I think you'll agree with me. I feel like people should be able to be allowed to be friends with who they want. So-and-so doesn't like so-and-so. Well, then guess what? You just don't bring so-and-so and so-and-so on the same panel together.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Duh. You know, you keep them separated from each other. If you know they don't like each other, you just keep them separated from each other. Doesn't mean that you can't be friends with this one and this one at the same exact time. It just means that you know that they have this thing. And that's okay. Everyone should be allowed to be able to be friends with who they want. And no one should sit there and say, that's an awful person. I can't believe you said you like that person. I can't believe you did that. No, no, no, no, no, no, no. You have no right to do that. They have a right to be friends with who they want. And you should be glad they still want to be friends with you, even though you don't like that person. Stop getting mad at them. Just that's my two cents.
Speaker 11: And I'm done.
Speaker 5: I'm done. Bobby, I want to say I like your background. That is really cool.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's Bobby's Angels.
Speaker 1: I love it. Yeah, that's awesome. I also want to say this.
Speaker 7: By the way, when I go into.
Speaker 1: Chats and stuff, I try not to speak a lot of times when I meet your verticals. I try to be in there. Unless a troll comes in, I have to drop. I always ask you before I drop the hammer.
Speaker 5: I know you do. I appreciate that because you're trying to be respectful of me. I do appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And you know what? That's okay if you're quiet because that's the way when Natalie was really good about when she was able to be in a lot of my live streams a lot of the time now that she's married. She's busy all the time. But when she was always there, everybody would be like, where'd Nat go? She'd say hi to everybody and then all of a sudden she'd just drop off.
Speaker 1: She was there.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: But she was so busy watching all the comments. She was making sure nobody was trolling me. Nobody was trolling people in my chat or asking anybody in my chat. She was trying to keep it, you know.
Speaker 1: So, and that's a good one. I, you know, you know, one of the things I do want to say this, you know, that, you know, that thing, that Mace Fitness thing that I sent you about the video I did about Mace Fitness. Yeah. It's ran by someone who works with a show that I am part of the network called Rhode Island Broadcast. And the owner, Mickey, runs, is part of that show. And she actually, for $ 9 a month, you get, they do like yoga and all that. But for me, what I would love, and I would love to support them because, Mace Fitness supports Roda on broadcast and they also are supporting... And the thing is, we need to come up with a Dixie Cuddles fitness app.
Speaker 5: An app? Like for what?
Speaker 1: For the fitness that people learn... People, they can find your videos on an app. They already found an app. It's called YouTube.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah. I guess I am on an app already. But, I mean, I do share my videos on my ex, what used to be Twitter. I do share them on thread. And I'm in some groups on Facebook that I share them to. So, you know, I do kind of get it out there a little bit. Questions?
Speaker 1: Oh, let me guess. Oh, hold on. You're requesting something. You're requesting that video, by the way.
Speaker 12: Oh.
Speaker 6: Oh, is that the way it works? It goes through you. Not Spawn. Okay. Well, I'm dumb.
Speaker 1: Spawn, so I made a video for one of our.
Speaker 7: So, tomorrow is... Was Spawn's birthday? He asked me if I would make them a video, so.
Speaker 5: I'm noticing the comments. That's very nice of you. Someone in the comments said something about that they have some things that might help you out a little bit if you need it. That was very nice of them to say that to you, Jake. I'm not sure how to say their name on their channel. That's the only reason I'm not saying your name. I'm not ignoring you. It's Spawn? I think it's Spawn. You got it. I'm sorry. I just didn't want to mess their name up. Okay. Well, I thought that was really nice of them to say that.
Speaker 1: They're right.
Speaker 5: Maybe you do need to work on your anger, but we all do. I have my friends who are hypergirls, too. It's normal. We're all human. You know what it's called? It's called being human.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Bobby's actually... I think Bobby said he's pre-diabetic or something.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Bobby is pre-diabetic. But he... But the thing is, he just ordered pickle soup. I know.
Speaker 5: I heard that. I was like, wait a minute. That actually sounds good. Okay, Bobby, I'm going to ask you this. Have you ever tried Dr. Pepper and dill pickle together?
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 6: Can't say that I have. I don't really like Dr. Pepper.
Speaker 5: Well, you could do it with Coke or Coke or something instead. But I've seen this. It was like someone was doing it, another YouTuber was doing it as a short, and they were trying Dill Pickle Dr.
Speaker 1: Pepper.
Speaker 5: Oh, it was Brainstorm. He bought it from, oh, I can't think of the name of the restaurant now, but it's a fast food restaurant. It starts with an S, but again, I think Sonic. And I guess Sonic sells Dill Pickle Dr.
Speaker 1: Pepper.
Speaker 5: So he tried it, and I was like, That sounds interesting. He said he liked it. And I love dill pickles. Anyway, I love dill pickles. Just about anything. I've had it on pizza before even. So I was like, you know what? I'm trying this. So I don't know. You have to kind of surf through my lives on my channel. But it's there. I did a live. And I did it as a live. And I actually got dill pickles. And I put it in the Dr.
Speaker 1: Pepper.
Speaker 5: And it was actually, I was surprised. It was actually good. Absolutely.
Speaker 1: Interesting. I am actually thinking about if I do get challenged, I'm thinking about doing the Ice Bucket Challenge for ALS.
Speaker 2: Are you really?
Speaker 5: I don't know. I don't know about that one.
Speaker 1: That was rough.
Speaker 5: That would be rough.
Speaker 1: There's a wrestler that I do watch a lot. Her name is Rebel. Unfortunately, she was diagnosed with ALS and Oh, she's a young, young person that L.S. doesn't care if you're young, you're old. You know, she was a she was very she was part of like TNA. She's now part of AEW and Tony's treating her with respect. Tony and them are treating her with respect.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And I just want to say and I really want to do it because it number one is is Just want to raise awareness for ALS and also... You should.
Speaker 5: That's awesome.
Speaker 1: And also Brutal Pain said he would do it too, Bobby.
Speaker 6: That's cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Brutal Pain said he would do it, but... I've done it before.
Speaker 6: It's rough, but good luck to you.
Speaker 1: I've jumped in cold water, cold, frigid water before, so. I'm not scared of ice. I've took cold showers before.
Speaker 5: You've taken cold showers before?
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Because the hot water heater wasn't on and I didn't realize. And didn't want to deal with people. By the way, in about 30 minutes, your husband's going to be home soon.
Speaker 5: I know. And I need to, I probably should sign off because I would love to talk to you guys longer, but Jake, one of these nights you and I are going to have to do a panel together on your channel. We'll have to work it out, but go ahead.
Speaker 1: One of the things that I want to also say that, you know, I really felt like, you know, I feel like now, like I try to be respectful to people. And, you know, the people that asked me what happened with, you know, I'm going to try to keep my calm about it. What happened with, here's the thing. I made a video a couple weeks ago saying Bobby Nick is awesome. Bobby Nick is the guy who's on the screen with us. Chris Thompson got mad at me about that.
Speaker 5: He did.
Speaker 6: Oh, did he really?
Speaker 5: He left the group. See, I have.
Speaker 1: I blocked him. I blocked him. I blocked him. He got took out of the group because I blocked him.
Speaker 5: Well, what happened is you left the group and then Chris left the group because you both were mad at each other. And I'm like, but you weren't doing anything disrespectful. The only thing you did was you put in a shout out for Bobby Nick. And I'm sitting here like, you know... I know he doesn't like him, but he didn't have any right to go and say that he basically called you a piece of, I'm sorry, I don't normally cuss, a piece of shit. And I'm just like, you know, in my community, my community is yours is Bobby's Angels. I love the name of your community. Mine is Dixie's Warriors. And we have a community where we all talk to each other in a message group on Facebook. And now I also got another community where I expanded it for anyone who's also part of my Dixie's Warriors that's not YouTubers. So they can connect with all my YouTube community. But it's just, he did that. And I grew, me and May talked about it later. And I said, you know what? Jake's going to be back in the group, but he's not. And I'm not saying that to be mean. I was saying it's because it's disrespectful. Everybody is allowed to like who they like. And, you know, we don't know him. I don't, Bobby. I mean, like you said, I mean, we kind of know of each other, but we've never gotten to know each other. Because you know what I mean? Because we've never been live like this before. Yeah, we've never done this before. you know, and, but I've seen you around, you've seen me around and I'm like, you know, don't give me, give me a bad taste about somebody. I don't even really know who they are. Let me decide for myself.
Speaker 1: So let me tell you this, Bobby Nick has done more for, he's worked. So we have usually Bobby Nick works with people, you know, Wendy from the Howard Stern Show. Bobby works with Wendy. Bobby works with a guy that is in a wheelchair who also has cerebral palsy named Andrew.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Aww.
Speaker 1: You know what?
Speaker 5: I feel like everybody, you know, and to anyone who knew about me and Jake in the past that's listening in or watches the replay, yes, me and Jake did have a thing in the past, but that is in the past. And what happened with that was It ended up, I knew that I was having issues with some ASMR girls that were fake. I was trying to get some help, but Jake wasn't understanding. I was asking for help. And it ended up blowing up because, you know, but the thing is, is now it's over with. And so I, when I realized when everything was going down and then I really had a feeling that they were the ones that was making some of these fake accounts in the AI channel of you and me being married. Yeah. I'm like, I don't think you did that. I have a feeling it was one of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And so... Thank God Ron had a sense... By the way, thank God Ron had a sense of humor about it. Yeah. It's just that he... Yeah. And when I say Ron, I mean Ron Rigo from... Yeah.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 5: He hit us. Oh, yeah. Hopefully you guys are friends again because I did run him and tell the whole situation, what happened, and that you and I were on good terms again. But here's the thing. I feel like me and Jake's YouTube communities are now being able to reunite again because. We were, and then that all blew up and it was because of them girls. And like I said, everything is so much better now that they're gone. I just, I, you know, the other YouTuber the other day, I was just like, she doesn't care that they're fake. She told me basically, she's like, I don't care if they're fake. I just want to have fun. I'm like, if you want to deal with fake people, that'll probably ruin your channel, keep you from growing and not get anywhere. you know, then go for it. I mean, keep them, you know, because people know what they are. They're not, people aren't dumb.
Speaker 1: By the way, remember when I sent you that video about Ruby True? That is actually a real ASMR lady that I watched on YouTube.
Speaker 5: Yes. And I showed you one, a guy that I follow too. Yeah, she seems pretty cool, actually. So I did check her out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I found her on Twitch. When Twitch had the rerun, she would always run a rerun, so I would always fall asleep watching her run in the background.
Speaker 5: That's always good, though.
Speaker 1: And I'll be very honest with you, I feel like now, like, you know, the thing was, Bobby was one of the people who were telling, Bobby and them were the ones that were telling me that They thought the girls were fake.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it seemed really weird.
Speaker 5: They were.
Speaker 12: People were finding other accounts that were way bigger than theirs with the same video.
Speaker 5: Yes, and it wasn't until Chris and Green Mask helped me find all of that because I knew there was something out there. and I'm trying to figure it out. And I, I'll tell you what happened with Jake before he blew up and did the thing he did on the, ended up making us not friends for a while. It's okay, Jake, it's over. And I'm not doing that to rehash it. I'm just saying, I'm wanting to bring up the conversation that we had a private text conversation. And I wrote him and I said, did you notice what those girls just did in our little group chat? And I said, um, Cookie is writing to herself or so-and-so is writing to herself. And I called them out in the group, but I said, Hey, I said, I know you two are sisters. So maybe you're next to each other or whatever, but you need to watch that because if you guys aren't the real deal, people are going to figure if you're the real deal, then people are going to think you're not because you're, you just answered yourself. And I caught him in it. And I told Jake, I was like, we need to figure this out because I, My thing is I'm one of these type of people when I'll see stuff like that, like I call them out on it, but then I drop it because I didn't have the concrete proof that they were complete fakes and frauds yet. And I was like, I was waiting for something or somebody to come to me and say, Hey, look, I want you to see this. And finally, Chris was like, we need to talk. We need to talk now. And I'm like, Oh, and that he found cupcake. And Chris showed me the fan, what he found on cupcake. There's something in. And I was like, I was like, thank you very much. She sent me both of the links and the pictures and everything. And I confronted Little Cupcake and she went off on a tangent.
Speaker 1: She flipped.
Speaker 5: And then it was one by one. And I started researching the other girls and I kept sending stuff to Green Bastard because he was trying to help me too. And he was like, nope, that's not the right one. Nope, I don't think that's the one they're impersonating. And before I knew it, boom, boom, boom, boom. He had all of them on one day. He took every single one of them out. I was busy. Me and my husband were busy buying my new car. And I was like, I was watching this chat.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh, dang.
Speaker 5: He was going to town on them. He showed them. I had your IP addresses. Your name is actually not this. Your name is Shane, isn't it? Shane, this is your IP address. And you guys aren't girls at all. You're two guys. And I was like, whoa. I'm like, he had him. He figured it all out. I was like, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Dixie, did you piss somebody off?
Speaker 5: Okay. All right. You're good. And you want to know the whole story?
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 5: Okay. I will tell you because this is, you tell me that there's two ASMR girls that you became friends with during that time. That has disappeared. Since the exact same time.
Speaker 1: Lady Gabby.
Speaker 5: That's who I pissed off. That's who got pissed off. Because what happened. Is they are. They're hungry for being moderators. You know, those girls were hungry for being moderators. And I wouldn't let, Natalie wouldn't let them become, let her become a mod on her channel. She kept begging. I'm not a moderator.
Speaker 1: I'm not a moderator on Natalie's channel. And the thing is, is I try to stay quiet on Natalie's channel because I don't want to get, I don't want to deal with, like, the, I just don't want to, like, didn't want to get timed out from Natalie. Right.
Speaker 5: But that's what it all started with is right there is she got mad because Natalie would not make her a moderator on her channel. She told her she was very nice about it, but she told her the only person she wanted to monitor was me. And she said, because, you know, she could trust me. She knows me in person. We work together at Walmart. She knows me. So that's why she was being that way. And it ticked her off. And so she went and she stole one of Natalie's videos and put it on as a live stream. And tried to say it was her video. When it was actually Natalie's video. And that's when the whole thing started. Wasn't even two weeks later. Here comes Tiggs and Jellyfish. And they're all sweet.
Speaker 1: And then.
Speaker 5: So believe it or not. Me and Nat let them in. Let them become mods on our channels. And then it snowballed. And then here comes more girls. And I was just like.
Speaker 9: And Tiggs.
Speaker 5: It was vague, too. And Green Master found her before he found all the others. I found a couple of them on my own, and I confronted them on my own. But then I couldn't figure out the other girls. But he immediately found Higgs, and he sent me the stuff. And both of them, all of them, when they found out, they didn't want me to cut them off. And they were like, I'm going to kill myself right now, sending me emojis with knives and everything, threatening to commit suicide. I was like, yeah, please, go on. Go away.
Speaker 1: Shoot. And Minecraft.
Speaker 5: I was like, yeah.
Speaker 1: By the way, sorry to interrupt, but Sweet Scorpio.
Speaker 10: Oh, oh, oh.
Speaker 1: Hey, girlie.
Speaker 5: I know who Sweet Scorpio is. How are you doing?
Speaker 1: You know Sweet Scorpio?
Speaker 5: Yes, I know her. She used to come in in Chris's lives a lot, and that's how her and I met. So, yes, I do know who Sweet Scorpio is.
Speaker 1: Every time Sweet Scorpio shows up, we do the Sweet Caroline. We do Sweet Scorpio.
Speaker 7: That's cute. I like it.
Speaker 1: I'm not in a singing voice right now. I'm half asleep because I've been going in and out of sleep. I also want to say this. And I know that you got to get ready to get off.
Speaker 5: I do. I need to go take a quick shower. Just finished my work. But I want to come in and say hi to you guys real quick.
Speaker 1: I want to say this. And number one, if you go to Dixie's channel, Dixie's channel is in the description of this video. She is a fitness channel. But you're also going to see Um, you know, she does morning streams because she works from like 3, 5 a.m. to, uh, to, uh, she is, um, and yes, Walmart. Is that one of the cabs?
Speaker 5: She's locked in the bathroom by a snake. Oh, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: Oh my God, my baby. What's the name of that cat? This one's River. River, yeah. I am so sorry. So a lot of people don't know this. River, by the way, you had a dog living with you before, right?
Speaker 5: I did. When my friend got evicted from his apartment, we took him and his two boys in. The boys were with us only from Thursday through Sunday. And we took his dog, Violet. And so we had a chocolate and lab beagle mix along with the cats. And she wanted to be friends with the cats, but she didn't know how to.
Speaker 7: Do it right.
Speaker 5: And she constantly was chasing them. They weren't happy.
Speaker 10: About that but yeah so and then he that's how i got my leopard gecko is he gave her to me he let me have her i told him i was like because i always wanted a beardy i love bearded dragons And I was like, someday, I was getting my husband more into it because he finally let me get fish so the cats can sit there and watch the fish tank.
Speaker 5: And they love the fish tank. But, yeah.
Speaker 1: Did you get the fish tank from Walmart? What? Did you get the fish from Walmart?
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no. We got the fish from the, there was a pet store in Champaign and that's where we got. I mean, he, Our friend that got evicted from his apartment, before he was evicted, he had this big fish tank and he gave it to us. We all went shopping together in Champaign, a pet store in Champaign. Him and Brent let me pick out whatever fish I wanted. He was good because he knew which fish get along, which fish don't. He was like, if you're going to get that fish, then you do not want to buy that fish because they won't do well together in the tank. He knows his stuff.
Speaker 1: Dixie, to the people that don't know, Brent is Dixie's husband.
Speaker 5: Oh, yeah. I didn't... Yeah. My husband, Brent. Yeah, but he's... It's just like... I was so excited when he finally said.
Speaker 1: I've seen the videos where you had to pretend that you hated Walmart, but in actuality, it was something else.
Speaker 5: Yeah, me and him have had... He's, he's okay with me talking about it now. He's changed. He's trying really to do better. Um, but it's just, you can't change overnight. You know, I've been through a very toxic marriage guys, but you know, the thing is, is like people tell me I'm lucky because some men just don't want to change and he's trying to, I mean, he's, Got me that fish tank. And, you know, I've always wanted that. And then I finally got me my, I got me a leopard gecko, which I always wanted a beardy. But then when I started taking care of our friend's leopard gecko while he was staying with us, when he was evicted from the park, because we put her in my bedroom, because that's the only place that we had room for a terrarium. And so I took care of her and I told him, I was like, we were at the pet store together. And I told him, told Ray, I was like, you know what? I looked at my husband, I looked at Bray and I said, I would love to have a leopard gecko like yours because I, I didn't really think I would like them, but I want my, I eventually think I'd rather have that over a beardy. And then the next day he talked to my husband. He says, you know what I'm giving, I'm going to let her have her. I'm going to let her have Nardo.
Speaker 8: I was like, what?
Speaker 5: I was like, that's his baby. And he's like, no, I want you to take it. Cause he says, I know you'll take good care of her, you know?
Speaker 1: And also I hope, I hope that you don't, I hope that a lot of people that watch the show and stuff, watch the bottom of this stream because Dixie opened up. This is the, this is the one of the first times that I could have Dixie on the show because Dixie's busy person. And, you know, and I really am like, so thankful that I'm so grateful that, you know, Dixie, Dixie's an awesome person. And I want to say thank you to brainstorms for, uh, for, you know, because if it wasn't for brainstorms and Corey and them, I would have never met you. So thank you. It's true.
Speaker 5: It's true. It was brainstorm and doing his live panels.
Speaker 1: He did.
Speaker 5: And then Jake loves to jump. Anytime he meets anybody new, he must step on their panels, you know, And that's how him and I met each other because I was, I was just about every night I was on brain storage panel. So I was on there with a bunch of guys.
Speaker 1: And so I've always been respectful to people and, you know, and I looked at your channel and, you know, when I, you know, when I found that, I think when I found out you were having issues with your, one of your cats, I made a video, um, I made a video. I made a video saying that, uh, giving, telling you that you, it's okay. Yeah.
Speaker 5: You did.
Speaker 1: And I'll be honest.
Speaker 5: I remember that.
Speaker 1: I really want to say this is like, I try to be respectful to people. And by the way, uh, 28 minutes, you might want to start rap. We start rap. You start rap.
Speaker 5: All right, you guys, I'm going to let you go. But I do. I need to go jump in the shower. And I actually, like I said, I got fried chicken from Walmart, so I just got to go throw it in the toaster oven real quick and heat it up. But I do need to get out of here.
Speaker 6: It was really nice meeting you, finally, after all this time.
Speaker 5: It was nice to meet you, too. Finally, I actually got to do this with you.
Speaker 1: Look what I got. I got a bag of dirt.
Speaker 5: Oh, I love those. I love Lay's. Lay's is, like, one of my favorite tips. And once I'm off, I went to the regular tip. That's what I like. I went to Lay's.
Speaker 1: I got the store brand of Fruity Pebbles.
Speaker 5: Oh, yum. That looks.
Speaker 1: Good, too. Dixie, thank you very much for coming. I hope that you have a great week, a great night, and we'll see you when we see you.
Speaker 5: All right. We'll see you later, guys.
Speaker 1: You want me to kick you? You got to get out of here. Hold on. I'll kick you. Jake, see, I'll take this.
Speaker 6: I'll keep.
Speaker 5: This.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 12: Jake, I've just been enjoying my killed pickle soup.
Speaker 1: May's in here.
Speaker 6: I eat that a lot.
Speaker 1: May's in here, by the way. Who?
Speaker 11: May.
Speaker 1: Is it my?
Speaker 6: You mean my.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 6: Mm-hmm. My, my, my, my, my. Now I'm eating poutine, Jake. No poutine.
Speaker 12: It's a chef's poutine, though. It has extra stuff in there. There's ground beef in there. There's some chicken.
Speaker 1: She doesn't do Rumble. Dixie's never done Rumble. I've been trying to get her to go to Rumble, but....
Speaker 6: Oh, my gosh. I want Pooh Cheese.
Speaker 1: Pooh Cheese.
Speaker 6: P-O-O. Not P-O-O, Mike.
Speaker 1: By the way, you could also, on my fourth wall shop, you could do a donation through the fourth wall shop. By the way, I got one merch item sold. What?
Speaker 12: Are you figuring that girl again? There's someone moaning in the background.
Speaker 1: What's going on there?
Speaker 7: It's this chair.
Speaker 1: It's this chair.
Speaker 7: I gotta get some WD-40 for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, um, by the way... Yes? By the way, I've been watching a show called Late Night with Wendy Pax.
Speaker 6: I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: Wendy's got a show called Late Night with Wendy Pax. No. No.
Speaker 6: I have a show called Late Night with Bobby Dex.
Speaker 1: You also got a sharp stick in your ass.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: No, I don't.
Speaker 6: Maybe you do. You're deflecting. What is shining there?
Speaker 1: What? Oh, I forgot to have the camera on. Shit.
Speaker 6: What's shining there?
Speaker 1: How about the giant window behind me?
Speaker 6: Well, keep it on. Keep it on. I watched the video that you sent, um, Spawn. I love your Christmas tree.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I, um, so, number one, um, so I sent, when I sent the email, when I sent.
Speaker 1: The video through the email, it made me, because it was a, it, it, it, uh, made me do it through a Google Drive, so.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Bobby Nick eats chocolate.
Speaker 6: I actually haven't had chocolate in a long time.
Speaker 1: What's the difference between Canadian Coke versus regular Coke?
Speaker 6: I mean, I think it's pretty much the same thing.
Speaker 1: When did.
Speaker 7: Wendy, Wendy, Wendy, Wendy, Wendy.
Speaker 1: Wendy, Wendy, Wendy.
Speaker 6: You get the biggest differences from.
Speaker 9: U.S.
Speaker 6: Coke and Mexican Coke.
Speaker 1: Because they use cocaine in it, allegedly.
Speaker 6: I don't think so. They use. They use actually sugar and not that fucking....
Speaker 12: Corn syrup. Mai says, no. We have real sugar, not additives.
Speaker 6: Exactly, Mai. That's right.
Speaker 1: Mai's in Mexico? Well, no.
Speaker 6: She is Mexican, though.
Speaker 1: She's a Latina? She's a Latina?
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oy vey.
Speaker 6: Oy vey? What are you fucking them? A sugar nut or something?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I don't know what the fuck I just said.
Speaker 12: Yes, they're getting fondled real good.
Speaker 1: Smart.
Speaker 6: They're getting finger banged by Jake.
Speaker 1: Don't be scared, you fucking moron.
Speaker 6: Sure.
Speaker 1: I'm a moron.
Speaker 6: I'm a moron. What? Let's see her. Show us your girl that you're figuring.
Speaker 1: Alright.
Speaker 2: You fucking moron.
Speaker 6: Nope, that's not her.
Speaker 1: Electric shock therapy.
Speaker 6: Nope, nope, not her either.
Speaker 2: All right, Jake. Outro Music.
Speaker 9: As is normal, you can't listen to an hour's worth of programming on this station without us begging for money. It's the Buy Daily Begathon, where we hold your favorite show hostage until you pony up some cash.
Speaker 8: Like many things in.
Speaker 6: Life, you can throw money at something and.
Speaker 8: Feel better about yourself, but you have to open your wallet.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 8: If you pledge at the $ 1, 000 level.
Speaker 9: You'll get tickets for In the Future There Will Be Robots.
Speaker 8: People who see that show say it's difficult to put into English. That must mean it's spectacular.
Speaker 9: Yes, but if you don't give money, we could be thrown back to the Stone Age. Liberals will be set on fire in the streets.
Speaker 1: Give now.
Speaker 8: If you haven't given money and you're listening to this station, you are a thief.
Speaker 9: That's right, Michelle. You might as well throw a brick through the window and loot the place. How selfish you people are. So come on.
Speaker 6: Selfish? Selfish!
Speaker 8: Send us your money. I'm going to say this over and over until you do.
Speaker 9: Yes, Michelle is known for her beg-a-thon tantrums. She cares about this station unlike you. Think of how much money you spend on drive-thru fast food and commemorative plates. Take that money right now and send it.
Speaker 8: You have to give us some money. It's a disaster. That's what it is. What's wrong with you people?
Speaker 1: Please.
Speaker 8: We're struggling to pay for our second homes here.
Speaker 1: Second homes!
Speaker 6: You don't understand the struggle.
Speaker 8: Remember, please, we need your money.
Speaker 6: Urgently.
Speaker 9: Donate your money now. Now, back to the show.
Speaker 8: With the asshole. You're correct. He is an asshole.
Speaker 1: I am an asshole.
Speaker 6: You are an asshole.
Speaker 1: But I also want to say that I really appreciate.
Speaker 6: You're just a regular Joe with no fucking job.
Speaker 1: Are you doing Bobby Nick's show today?
Speaker 6: I am Bobby Nick.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about? Are you going to do Late Night on YouTube?
Speaker 6: Probably not on YouTube. I'm probably doing an episode of Late Night. Is that okay with you, Jake?
Speaker 1: That's alive. No.