Speaker 1: Siri, Dolly, Hi, how are you. I'm great?
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm good? Finding nicely? Have you here getting in the private talk couch. You want to know all about you, how you've been doing during this pandemic time. Now that the world's opening up, what are you into? We want to know it all here at private talk?
Speaker 2: Great? Thank you so much for having me.
Speaker 3: Uh well, I have been enjoying the pandemic. I'm kind of sorry to say, like it's kind of nice.
Speaker 1: Sorry to be ablebody just had their own experience.
Speaker 3: It's been like slower, you know, but that's not always a bad thing, and it's just been a really nice opportunity to focus more on like making my own content and building that up. So and I also was in the adult business, then left, then came back, and I came back like basically a month before the pandemic started, So it was kind of like I came back and I was thinking, I'm gonna have a year ahead of me, like all these shoots and coming out to LA because I don't live here, And it ended up being like a year of restay at home and just like making content with my boyfriend, which I'm also quite happy to do.
Speaker 1: So how was that adjustment? I mean, because he went from being like cause it's like really high highs and then you're like, wait what do I do?
Speaker 2: And then you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: But the cool thing, like you said, is being a content creator, you have the kind of capability to do those things yourself. But we didn't really realize it, you know what I mean. It's not that we didn't realize it was just now it made it like we had to choot, like figure out what we were doing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's exactly what it's been. It's like, you know, figuring out what we're doing. And like one cool thing is like some of the main like the bigger studios an adult have been doing there. Like it's not so much now that everything's opening up again, but I remember, like over like especially last summer, there were a lot of like shoot this home shot scene, you know, and that's.
Speaker 1: Kind of fun because it's an experience kind of thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, like that type of thing, and it was it was kind of fun because my boyfriend's a civilian, you know, he's not a porn star, so getting he's he's happy to shoot content with me. Though, like we've kind of been doing that since I can we talk.
Speaker 1: A little bit about that about your relationship, So, yeah, did he know prior to obviously you weren't with him when you started in the industry, so he knew that was were you with him and you went I had to go back and try it again before the pandemic or how did he kind of was he very supportive because some people it's like it's kind of the inner in between. It's like they like the porn star like idea, and then they're like, no, I don't want you to go to work, and you're like, but work is how I would pay for things and how.
Speaker 3: I ve a living and dated dudes like that. Oh my god, Yes, I've been there. And it's also kind of like one of those things where I since I had relationships like that in the past, I kind of had that trial and error from them. Yeah, and I learned pretty quickly, honestly, like in my dating life, you know, because I started in porn in twenty twelves. Then I was active for about three years. I left in like very like January twenty fifteen, so I'd stopped shooting by January twenty fifteen, and I moved out to Kentucky, so like out in the middle of nowhere, and like that's where I live still, and that's where my boyfriend is as well.
Speaker 1: And so it brought you there, is that where you're from.
Speaker 3: No, I'm actually from Texas, but I moved out there because my family moved out there, and yeah, so I moved out there just so I could like see my parents more often basically, and that was great, that worked out, and.
Speaker 1: Actually really like it out there.
Speaker 3: But it's been kind of kind of funny seeing how like I've kind of like gotten to teach my boyfriend in a way about the adult industry, like what things are like, because he didn't have much knowledge of it other as far as behind yes exactly, and so he's super open minded about it. And I mean I met him at a time in my life where I was already totally over like dating any anyone who was judgmental about my past. So by the time I started dating him, I was still in retirement. But it was something that you know, I talked to him about. I was like, I think I'm gonna go back into the industry, and he was like totally cool with it, you know, and I don't think he anticipated me then eventually being like, do you want to.
Speaker 2: Shoot with me? But then when that started happening, he's totally cool with that, So.
Speaker 1: We're doing it anyway. So you're like, yeah, no, you know, but some people, you know, kind of shy away from it or they don't even they get intimidated about like kind of like the they think the bigger picture is really less like more than what it really is when it's like smoke and mirrors and some you know, aspects of it kind of thing. Yeah, so are you because the industry is kind of open back up, are you back just shooting with other people or are you now only shooting with him?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I know I'm shooting with other people. Like I'm out here this week because I'm shooting, and I mean I basically do the like back and forth thing. It's a little exhausting, but like I'm basically flying out to La like once a month or once every six weeks minimum, but like I'm out here all the time, and I just kind of bounce back and forth. But I primarily still live in Kentucky just because I kind of enjoyed this lower pace of life.
Speaker 1: So why do you think that, Like, why do you feel like you choose to still come back if that's something that maybe you don't want to do with your only fans and doing your own stuff. Is that something you can't still do in Kentucky by yourself or is it just because the lack of talent? I guess because your boyfriend is the only one that you're shooting with. I mean, yes, there's not a lot of girls in Kentucky. Well, who knows. Nowadays everyone has an only fancy.
Speaker 2: You may be surprised if there are. I don't know if there was any girls in.
Speaker 1: There's any listeners out there who you know, watchers out there who he lives in Kentucky wants to do some content with my friend and your hot it has to be a requirement.
Speaker 2: Yeah, professionals please, no random fans. They get that that's implicated. But uh so, yes, it's.
Speaker 3: A combination of lack of talent out there that I can that would be ready to shoot with.
Speaker 1: But are you still like the thing is like it's just like excitement, like.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, is it like the I like traveling out here?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: And but no, but.
Speaker 1: Even just like the performers, not just for traveling girl, you're having sex that's kind of a big deal. You know, most viewers in our watch you know, be out there. They it's their job is not as glorious as you know where you get to go and have sex with the performer.
Speaker 2: Absolutely not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like, you know, do you have like porn boyfriend girlfriends kind of things like where it's like you see that you know, habitual person all the time and you're just like, oh.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah absolutely. Robbie echoes my like porn husband. We joke, it's like when I met him, we just clicked immediately and we're like still really good friends. Like I live with him when I'm here in La, So, like, you know, it's.
Speaker 1: It's been so long ago. I don't even remember my porn now boyfriends. I mean there's like a long time. I haven't tried of seen in so long, like I yeah, like four four years. But yeah, definitely had several. But it's just because people think like, oh, you know, there's so many people and it's really a really small industry. You kind of see the station with people and like the same especially if you work for the same companies more you know, more than once, kind of like more often kind of thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, companies tend to find one male performer or maybe like maybe two or three male performers that they like that they're like this is the core cat and they just know that they're solid.
Speaker 1: Like I mean, I was, you know, a director at the end of my career as well, and it was, you know, you have to really rely on a lot of things. If like you're going to show up, you're paying for location, and those are the things behind the scenes that everybody doesn't see, and it's like movie magic. And then you come for all you can. You're welcome.
Speaker 2: Wow, see all the blood, sweat and tears in the st.
Speaker 1: That's also cool. Like the you know, for me, like artistic part of it, it was like, you know, it is you know, art in a lot of ways, and you're kind of, you know, painting a picture and a sexual picture to get people up. I would say, like people helping people one orgasm at a time. I love it. I heard that one time and I kind of just stuck with it and I just think it's a beautiful thing and it fits so well important it does.
Speaker 3: It fits really well, and I think it's more important now than ever, you know, to remember that. I feel like what we do in our industry is really really valuable, and it's like, I mean, I'm sure you get this all the time with a massive fan base, Like you know, you get fans or just people who write to you, and like you learn that you actually change people's lives in a lot of ways with your content, and it's incredibly meaningful, and like there's a you can look at it through like the low end of it, being like oh, some dudes just jerking off and coming to this, and like there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. That's very valuable in itself, but it's all so yeah. But then it's like, you know, I'll never Like, one of my favorite females I ever got back in the day was this guy who wrote me about like how he'd been married for like twelve years and his partner had had an accident and like for medical reasons, they physically could not have sex with each other, and it was like something where they would His partner liked me, so they both agreed, like they liked me, and they thought I was like their favorite girl and porn to look at, so they would watch my scenes together and it would like be a thing that they could bond over because they weren't able to.
Speaker 2: Have sex with each other.
Speaker 1: They could have sex with each other apart, I mean like get off by themselves.
Speaker 3: I think what it was is that he was getting off and his partner was like there as like emotional support, but literally could not physically participate. Like I don't remember specifically why, but it might have been that she was paralyzed or something like that, but it was.
Speaker 1: But why I asked in that level was because of like, you're still but both watching porn. Is it stimulating on a level just like mentally or like physically, but you're not doing it together. But yeah, it's just that's why for me when I would do signings and stuff in the beginning, it's very self satisfying when you would hear and why I never felt a type of way or shameful of the industry or what my career of what I chose to do and be in it because it was very like thank you for you know, being you and being comfortable in your own skin. You know, I'm not the skinniest girl. I'm very curvy, I have you know, whenever they're like I feel comfortable in my skin because of you, I feel more beautiful and just hearing those kinds of affirmations and not that I needed it, but it definitely helped in those times when you're like, oh, I do make a difference.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's you.
Speaker 1: I mean yeah, because people get suppressed and people, you know, people's ideas of sex and everything kind of changes. And you know, even with me being in the industry when I first started twenty one to where I am now being thirty six, you know, and I'm not in the industry anymore, but having had that experience within it and how sex is very it could be very physical and not emotional, and it can be you know, things that how you use it for and you know it just see bobs over time naturally. So I feel like because of porn, it really stimulates people on the outside, people who aren't doing it, because it kind of releases those kind of fetishes that they feel it's okay to like spread to the world, which I think is a beautiful thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's one of the things that actually led me like missing that that that whole vibe, and I love the way you just described it as one of the things that primarily led me back into doing porn again. And like coming out of retirement because I was happy enough, like with the jobs that I did, I wouldn't say that any of them were like particularly fulfilling.
Speaker 1: What did you actually like go back to like a nine to five?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I did, Like I went it was wild because you know, I go.
Speaker 1: From sorry about that. I don't know why, apparently every day at this time it comes around.
Speaker 3: But there we go again, we got to test the fire arm or something. But yeah, like I I wouldn't let me go back and start that sentence again.
Speaker 2: Like I went from being I.
Speaker 3: Kind of quit at the height of my career in you know, late twenty fourteen was when I officially stopped accepting shoot bookings and stuff.
Speaker 2: And then within like two months, I was like I'm out moving to Kentucky.
Speaker 3: But and it was very like not spur the moment, but like it was such a drastic change, like to go from living in LA to like living in what was there.
Speaker 1: Was like something that happened particularly that made you want to go back or were you just like my time is over, I'm just done with them.
Speaker 3: It was I mean, there wasn't like a one event that happened. It was kind of a cumulative thing. And I mean I don't want to get into it, like too deeply, just because I feel like I've talked about a lot in other interviews, Like my fans who would watch this, they'd probably already heard me talk about it. But I mean, the easiest way to put it is like I would actually really depressed, and I was depressed because of like stigma coming from my family over my career choice that I didn't know how to navigate, and also just being in a really bad relationship, like the relationship I had with my ex, someone that I'm not with anymore back then, was just I struggled really hard with like how do I get out of this relationship, you know, And ultimately I felt like the only way to get out of it and to try to fix my relationship with my family was to just like leave porn and move away.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: And so I kind of like hit a reset button and it helped a lot. Like I mean, my mental health immediately like improved, not because I wasn't doing porn, because I never had a problem with that, but just because I completely like changed the circumstances that my life was a part of.
Speaker 1: You liked the other outside chatter kind of need to be eliminated. But and that was the focus of where it was I guess maybe stemming.
Speaker 3: From yeah exactly. And so I got out of that relationship. I like moved to Kentucky. I basically just got like a civilian job. Like it wasn't and anything like cool or fun in the beginning, and then you know, after a couple of years out there, I was the most recent The last jib I had before I decided to come back into the industry was as an editor. So I was doing like copywriting and editing for a magazine company and.
Speaker 2: It was great work.
Speaker 3: Like I really enjoyed it, and you know, I was using my brain and like I was using my actual degree, like so that was cool. But also I like at the end of the day, I was still like, man, I'm really overwhelmed and like this isn't fulfilling in any way that I wanted it to be, you know, and I found myself just missing doing sex work like a lot.
Speaker 2: Because there's what you just described.
Speaker 3: Going back to that that the way that you kind of described like the vibe that I like in the industry, A lot of it comes down to like open mindedness and.
Speaker 1: Having your connection. Yeah, you have people like it's like that like mindedness where it's like, maybe I'm not so bad. Maybe because I like sex doesn't mean that I'm a bad person. Yeah, there's other people too, you know what I mean. It's just identifying yourself. And I think that the older that we you know, get and you see things and experience as well too. And just finding your voice as a female and even an adult entertainer. You know, it's very hard, and you know in the world that is you know out there now because of so many you know, stigmas of this and people wanting to be this and you know, all these things that people think you're supposed to be where it's like you're just trying to figure out who you are internally, you know, and so that's already a struggle. So you know, that's really cool that you need. You know, you did something for yourself to get who you are now because it also led you back to what you liked, and that was you know, industry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's even better the second time, you know, like everything about it. It's like I don't feel whereas when I first started, like I was actually sort of old in porn years. For when I first started an adult. I was on termed okay, what I had turned twenty four when I shot.
Speaker 1: That, I sow not old, and you know that whole thing like even.
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't agree with it either, that's met like quotes are like old.
Speaker 2: I don't believe in that.
Speaker 1: Yes, I consider like I should have been a mile for a long time ago. I have a problem with that. I have no children and I'm still young. When they try to age you before you're twenty four, you're young beautiful, But yes, okay, go ahead, definitely. I don't put that little rant in there, carlsty but it's true. It's because it's like, you know, women like again going back to like women's perception of like who they look up to or what we're supposed to know why we go botox and why we wear the clothes we do that like the imitations of what you're trying to obtain. It's like, why should a twenty four year old feel old? Like it's no, enjoy your youthful like you know your youthful years.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: And it's wild that I even felt that that pressure of the age thing, and I decided, yeah, exactly, yeah, it's it's it's just look at you now. I know it's funny because I look I think I look better in many ways than I did back then.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, you get better with time. That's what I like to say. And I like to drink wine, so you know, fit fit fine wine.
Speaker 3: Yes rose specifically because I have pink hair now, I like to think you yeah, like it's it's just been even better coming back and realizing like, wow, I've matured quite a bit, Like I've had this other career experiences, like outside of the adult industry, which which was my first real career experience when I started at twenty four, So finding the success an adult, then leaving at the height of that success and totally like kind of throwing it away, and then coming back five years after this long hiatus and I'm realizing, like this is more fulfilling than it was before. And also I feel way more empowered. I never felt disempowered before. But there's definitely a little bit of like I don't know if I want to call it like a hierarchy, but there's there's a confidence I have now that it is literally just because I'm I'm older and I'm more mature that I did not have before, so I feel like I can stand better on my own two feet and you know, even down to like, you know, when I'm not.
Speaker 1: Walking in blindly, you know, you can't like have a sense of direction of some sort.
Speaker 3: Of exactly, you know, and even like having to like I still have to have the talk with people who I know in my personal life or like that I meet.
Speaker 2: Where we're apposed to.
Speaker 1: Do you like these air quotes?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I do the I do the air quotes a lot.
Speaker 3: But the talk is like, you know, when someone doesn't know what I do for a living and I tell them for the first time.
Speaker 1: So how does that talk go? Tell private talk if you were, you know, going to date somebody and it was like, there's like we call civilian that's not in the adult industry. What is how does this talk like happen? And does it happen after like hi, my name is? Or does this like after the first time meeting someone like for a while, And then it's like, how do you know when the talk is supposed to be happened?
Speaker 3: It entirely depends on the relationship dynamic at hand. So I'm not like actively dating now since I've got my boyfriend we've been together for a while. But if I, like when I was actively dating, like I would usually I wouldn't like come out and be like hi and like introduce myself and then immediately say like I did poorn, like but it would come up pretty soon. And I did that on purpose, like I wanted to bring it up. I wanted it to be an early topic that I would approach because but.
Speaker 1: You literally say those worm weeding them out. But you but you literally said I did porn or I do porn or like like oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah I would. I would be very blunt, but that blunt about it. Yeah okay, yeah, Like hey so I used to do.
Speaker 1: Poor But do you think that it was like for like a boastful thing or just to like stay like like you said, weeding it out to be like hmm, are you ready to deal with me or not? Because them it all. But that also warrants people to be like, oh you are and then because that's my problem with dating is like who are you dating Alexis Texas or Alexis because there's two different people. Yeah you know what I mean. So that's why I don't really say it as quickly. I always like allude, and I don't say it as bluntly. If you want to like tell, I usually go the route of like, hey, my Instagram is this, and then you can figure.
Speaker 4: Out what that's actually what I do? Oh oh, and then they'll be like you're lying. I'm like, why would I lie to you? Okay, like get away from me? And then then that weads about too, you know what I mean. But it's like, why do I need to lie about somebody and be like, hey, you know what I mean. But that's how I would gradually because you never.
Speaker 1: Know, like you can go either way. Yeah, okay, but now okay, this is you're talking, not mine.
Speaker 3: I well, I just try to get a sense for it too, you know, like so are you have you ever hooked up with a fan.
Speaker 1: Like in one of those situations and they're like, okay, cool, show me or does it go?
Speaker 2: Do you?
Speaker 1: Are you enticed? Or you're like, get away from me.
Speaker 3: Like there was one thing that happened. It was shortly after I, you know, had made the announcement that I had taken a break right and this is like after I had moved out to Kentucky and I went on a date with this guy and like, you know, we went on a couple of dates and we had sex a few times, and then it was like way after the fact, and you know, I stopped seeing him just because there.
Speaker 2: I don't know there was something he did that I was like, fuck this guy.
Speaker 3: But either way, there was a conversation later on where he was like, oh, I recognize you immediately, like I knew who you were the whole time.
Speaker 2: He didn't tell you. He withheld that, and that's where I was like, oh, that's gross.
Speaker 1: I don't like you watched you sleep girl for sure, Like it's just so creepy. Sure, you know I always that because like I have friends and they're like that he for sure knows you, and I'm like, no, he says he doesn't watch porn. He says that like he's like he just goes through because some guys like will like watch porn and then they just have to like go buy it, asn't matter who it is and they just jerk off. They're like, I've probably seen you, but I don't really know.
Speaker 2: They don't porn starts.
Speaker 1: But for sure it's yeah, if someone they're probably somebody out there that has I just don't they didn't probably would fill the they didn't tell me the information now, but in my comments, I'm gonna show up and be like, oh you remember that time? No, but yeah, that's just weird. Like I just feel like because then it's like like a fan, like I don't know, like you want someone to be your fan, but you don't want to be like they're a fan, Like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I'm saying, right, It's like it's like I want you in code.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you know, private talk, but it's you. I mean, it's just that feeling you get where it's like it's not that it's not comfortability because you feel like whatever, but it's just like it comes with invasion of privacy, which sounds weird because we choose to do you know, sex work, and we've done that. And I don't have a problem with people watching it, but I have a problem with people withhold information because I want to know what's going on immediately, because then I have the option in the choice to set my boundaries how I want to move forward. And I'm going to be okay with you saying, hey, I watched it before. If we've had that conversation in the beginning moving forward. But if you tell me we're a month in and you're like watching over me or I found that you're watching my porn, I feel like it's.
Speaker 2: A little strange. Yeah, yeah, it is weird.
Speaker 3: I dated a guy that I was with for over a year and he there was a couple times or well I remember the first big time that like we were apart because he went to visit family at Christmas or something, and so we didn't see to her for like two weeks. And when he came back from that trip, I remember him. And this was during the time period where I was not actively in porn, but he knew that I had been before, and he had also like we'd had conversations where he was like I'd be uncomfortable if I saw your scenes, but like I don't judge him, fine with it, Yeah, right, I was to him, Oh that's yeah. He came back out from that trip and he was like, I missed you so much. I watched your porn scenes every day, and like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I had no problem with that.
Speaker 3: It was that he he had all this shit where he was like, actually he was guilty about it, and like he was troubled by it.
Speaker 2: And I was like, you'd brought this upon yourself. It's your problem.
Speaker 1: Actively googled this, like it's your problem. Hey, I jerked off to you and I haven't feel a way about it. Okay, Well that's your problem. You jerked off to me, homie, Like, get deal with yourself. Yeah, guys are funny about it. Yeah, yeah, that's just weird. I mean, I don't know. I guess I teeter the line, you know what I mean. It's like where it's like, you know, if you send a personal video to someone, or if it's just like work video, Like yes, I feel like if I'm sending to you, it's okay. But if you're just watching my porn, why you can fuck me? I don't know. Maybe just don't tell me. I feel like I'm better with not knowing as long as it doesn't like, you know, interfere into my like sex life. You know, who are you still fucking.
Speaker 2: Me and not just writing?
Speaker 3: God that would see I haven't experienced that, and I'm glad I haven't. I haven't been there, but that would actually be like a nightmare. Scenarios if I dated someone.
Speaker 2: And they were like, no, babe, not interested in sex, but then like two hours later walking out, I'm jerking off there they're.
Speaker 1: Fucking my flesh light in the corner.
Speaker 2: Now, I don't need you.
Speaker 1: I got this fucking toy of mine. You know it doesn't I always say, like what I selling it my fleshlight, and like it's like the best version of me. I was like, I never have headaches, I'm always ready to go and easy clean up. You definitely need it.
Speaker 2: Definitely, that's the best way to sell it.
Speaker 1: That's probably talk you but already having my flesh light out there, there's pussy ass. I know you guys, we don't talk about those things here, but we do here today because it's after dark. After dark, Yeah, we do naughty things. Have you ever had where it's like meeting people where it's like, you know, I don't know who you are, and then they say your name, like your poor name. Oh yeah, that's been a recent one of mine, and they're like this person started talking to the beach by myself. I've been in this whole thing of like taking myself out, you know, and like you know, self love. But like date said, I would do you know, do you want to do with my significant others? So like you're doing that. So I'm like journaling. I'm doing my own thing. I'm like in my own little you know, trying to be my own setting. And this guy comes up and he's like is the water cold. I'm like, I don't know, I haven't been in and he was like give a minute. I'm like, no mindre I just got out. But I wasn't gonna any want to talk to him. I want to talk to anybody. And he was like oh, He's like, so where are you from. I'm like California, like, and he's talking and I'm like oh, and I'm being very short with him because I was like, hey, I'm like having a self you know, self day, like I'm trying to journal, I'm like trying to do my own thing, which sounds super la like I'm meditating, I'm reading a book, an audio book like it just sounded whatever. But anyways, that was setting and he's still not getting the point and then he's like, I don't know what else he said. He was like wait a minute, and then I was like all right, well, I'm I'm gonna go. Like I was like basically meeting him because I have a whole setup. I can't go anywhere, and he's like, he's like, wait, don't I know you? Oh he's Alexis.
Speaker 2: You cann't tell that he's been for his time to say the whole time, he's.
Speaker 1: Been for ten minutes talking to me about bullshit I don't want to hear. And I'm just like, again, mind you, I'm putting myself out there. I'm you know, I'm I'm single. I'm trying to like do the right thing and not make everyone go away. But this was not the one to be like in that situation. So I was like, he's like, Alexis Texas. I knew. I just knew it's you. And then he's like can I take a picture? And I was like and then I was like, sure, let me take a picture. So I took a picture. And then he has the audacity to be like can I take a picture of your ass? I'm like absolutely not. I was like, he said, I'm so sorry. He's like, I'm sorry. He's like, he's like I had to ask him. I was like, you know what I feel you at least it doesn't hurt to ask whatever. I'm like just alone. So then he left. But it's a situations like that where it's like you knew who I was in the beginning. And again it's not like I would have liked Like how would I even played out say I would have liked him right, and then like he's gonna wait till what and then he's gonna be like, oh, yeah, I do know New Alexis Texas. No, guys, just be honest. I feel like more people just need to learn how to communicate and not like I feel like people think they want to lie to you, and then it's like for who's good your own, not mine, it's not hurting me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's fucking weird.
Speaker 3: And like I mean because I've had that too where someone obviously it's like I found out that they recognized me and then they just didn't say anything about it. And I feel like it reflects more on them, right, because it's like a guy who thinks, like, oh, if I just tell her that I know that I recognize her from porn, she'll think.
Speaker 2: I'm weird and it'll be awkward.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, for me, I think it's ballsy enough and not ballsy. I guess it's it's it's sexy enough to me that you have enough confidence to come up to me because that's a plus. Those people won't even do that. So I'm willing to talk to you and I'm very nice, but it comes to a point when, you know, for me, anyways, within the first like thirty seconds, I know if I'm vibing you or not. Yeah, and I just don't know if it's just me and with energy is how I feel. I'm just like, okay, so I'm gonna be like really like okay, I'll interviertain this or I'm like get.
Speaker 2: The fuck out of my head.
Speaker 1: It's one way. I'm a Gemini and I'm Puerto Rican too, so it's like, you know, I'm a little feisty sometimes, especially I'm trying to journal and do my own thing.
Speaker 2: When's your birthday? You just had a birth I.
Speaker 3: Did on my twenty fifth, Oh my god, yeah, I'm June twentieth.
Speaker 2: We have a Gemini too. Geminis are very overrepresented in the We're the.
Speaker 1: Most awesome people ever. We have a lot of Geminis on my team here, so we you know, we really like Geminis because we're just good energy for me. That's why, you know, people say just because of like the Texas thing too. Whatever, But I'm a straight shooter. I'd rather be honest and upfront, and it's laid it on the line. You can choose not to like it. I don't want to offend anybody by any means, but I sometimes just speak well, I know all the time, speak my truth all the time.
Speaker 2: You just lay it out.
Speaker 1: Speaking of truth, we're gonna start and play one of my favorite parts of the episode, Truth with Texas. Yes, you've got four cards. Each card is an ace, and each ace is a different suited question. Are you ready to play with me? I'm sorry, I'm very ready. Yeah, you like that, you're ready to play with me?
Speaker 2: I would love to play with you.
Speaker 1: Yes, you looked me in the eyes. That means it's real. Private talk down all right, Truth with Texas my favorite game. Let's get to know you a little bit more. All right, Pick a card and let us know what it is.
Speaker 2: The Ace of that's Spades, right.
Speaker 1: It is the Ace of Spades, which is our favorite hair private talk. It's because it's a naughty question.
Speaker 2: I am I'm so naughty. Someone punish me.
Speaker 1: Oh have you ever used a toy during intercourse?
Speaker 2: Oh? All the time?
Speaker 1: Yes, what is this toy that you have on them.
Speaker 2: Oh, Hitachi one, well, technically it's a doxy one is specifically the make and model that I use.
Speaker 1: But like I am in a car, it is.
Speaker 2: It's my just big, big, powerful vibrators.
Speaker 3: But I like all kinds of toys. I would say that two the types of toys I use the most during sex are butt plugs and vibrators all.
Speaker 1: The time, like it's a go to.
Speaker 3: The vibrator is almost all the time, like in my personal life, not necessarily if I'm shooting scenes because sometimes it doesn't work for the scene or like the sound creates issues. So personal life is very much vibrator almost pretty much every time.
Speaker 2: And then a lot of the times butt plugs. Yeah, it's bitter swallow, oh the swallow always. I don't think I've ever spat, like.
Speaker 1: Literally never is it like you're gonna be entire mount if you do it.
Speaker 2: I just it just doesn't seem necessary, Like why exactly.
Speaker 1: Why why lub or spit uh lube? Have you ever masturbated in public?
Speaker 2: Yes? Where nowhere too risky.
Speaker 3: I've definitely masturbated in a dressing room, like you know in just or were.
Speaker 1: You excited like you got us sexually aroused by trying something on, and you just.
Speaker 2: Was like, uh, probably both.
Speaker 1: I like it. I like, can't I say, so, you've masturbated in several dressing rooms all across America.
Speaker 3: Masturbating across America. I like this, but like probably a thing. It's technically it's like semi public is like if I'm in the car and I'm driving, like there's a thing that happens where I will actually just get inexplicably like horny while while driving and you know, especially stuck.
Speaker 1: If you have like a vibratory in your glove box for an all emergencies.
Speaker 3: I literally so it's been a minute because I don't have to like after with COVID, right, I'm not going anywhere, So like.
Speaker 1: You stay strapped with vibrators. Other people say, have guns. I have strapped with vibrators, Homie.
Speaker 3: I used to have a like a like a little like pond vibrator that was in my purse like all the time.
Speaker 1: Where do you use that everywhere?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: I started out carrying it because like of just not knowing, Like sometimes I'd be like last minute plans going to my boyfriend's house, and so I was like, well, when I have it in case and then.
Speaker 1: Case but I go off or in case.
Speaker 2: Oh oh no, like just just in case. I ended up going to his house.
Speaker 3: It was also the plan, right, so like I'm out and then he's like, hey, want to come over and are prepared, but I don't want to drive back home to get my vibrator, so just keep it on my purse.
Speaker 1: You're so cute. That was so funny. I don't feel like I've anyone to like fully admit that, Nora. I just feel like I don't really feel like I have a portable enough vibrator to go. And I'd have sex at my house if I guess, if it was anywhere. But I know you were always on the go, ready to go.
Speaker 2: My plan and action.
Speaker 3: I a friend of mine had like a moving away party pre COVID over a year ago, and I went to It was at a restaurant and there was like thirty or forty people showing up at this restaurant for a moving party. And I had brought her like a gift card, and I was wearing a fainny pack and I I opened my fanty pack to give her present that I had put in there in like a card and there was, and I forgot because it was one of those times where I was like, I think we go to my boyfriend's after this.
Speaker 2: So I had a full size.
Speaker 3: Eight ounce bottle of lube in my fanny pack and I was.
Speaker 1: Like, oh is that in Kentucky. They're like, girl, where are you going with that eight ounce?
Speaker 2: Yeap?
Speaker 3: The best word was my friend didn't question it. She was like, oh, yep, that's all right, that makes sense.
Speaker 1: You're going You're going.
Speaker 2: To his house?
Speaker 1: Huh. I like that. So being in the adult industry, I'm sure like boyfriends, people say they mean to size matter.
Speaker 3: Yes, what's hilarious is I used to say I used to I used to lie to myself.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, kinda. I mean, you know, maybe you.
Speaker 1: Just weren't in your own truth yet.
Speaker 3: I think I I think I didn't have the level of experience that I have now, and I didn't know myself as well. But I'm fortunate enough now.
Speaker 1: That you've just had a lot of good dick and so now you want to compare to Yeah.
Speaker 3: And so size it's I would be totally lying if I said it didn't matter, Like to me, yeah it matters. But also it's not the most important thing. Like it's one of many factors.
Speaker 1: Would you stay with someone Would you stay with somebody who had horrible sex?
Speaker 2: Absolutely not?
Speaker 1: No, Okay, so what is your idea perfect dick? Describe as the dick that you want? Maybe you have? I mean no, no, no, yeah, So she's like about that.
Speaker 3: No, like literally, I know, I just sound like I'm just coming to here to just like seeing my boyfriend's fucking praises, but like legitimately, like he has like probably the best dick that I've ever Like it's I didn't actually realize. I mean, I always knew sex was important to me, right, but like until like this is probably the first person that I've dated in my adulthood that I have vibed with that well that I'm like, this is fucking like every time, the sex every time is really good and.
Speaker 1: With the feelings too. It is as you're going to start with a good you know, what's a good piece, you know, and then you know what you know, you communicate with each other, you know what things like, and then you pay attention to your partner and then it's just yeah, amazing.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I mean, like I think the perfect size is something that's big enough that it like kind of has that extra oomph every time that I'm like, oh.
Speaker 1: Hey boy, like that means the girth or yeah, like the girth and length.
Speaker 3: Like I would say I like an above average size dick, both in girth, girth and length. But it's I wanted to ride that line where it's like it's not too big to where like if we had if we were to get horny twice in one day, Like I don't want to be able to like add a commission, right, I don't want to be put out a commission by a dick that's like massive. So it's like that riding the line of like satisfyingly big but not over your size.
Speaker 1: What's that over average number? Because you know you're like, I don't know, it's your boy? Eight nine?
Speaker 2: He like like that, like that like that long? That's a ten inch? He's like ten inches. It is very long, impressive. I have. I have my body type.
Speaker 3: I feel like this is a thing that like women's bodies are different, right, and no two are the same, and everyone's got their different limits. But I find that for me, quite a bit of extreme length fits better than extreme girth. So I'm like I'm like, I'm I'm happy, Like I can do a lot of length, but like I have some pretty hard limits when it comes to girth, but like hier ish and then like and like that ish so good.
Speaker 2: Good, pretty solid.
Speaker 1: That's I can tell. Yeah, all right, we're gonna get to another car, all right. Uh.
Speaker 2: Ace of Hearts.
Speaker 1: Ace of Hearts is a romantic question, Oh, I like, would you consider yourself a romantic?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: What is the most romantic thing you've done for a partner?
Speaker 3: M M?
Speaker 2: I am.
Speaker 3: I enjoy being extremely generous with my partners, and I mean it's just like anyone in my life.
Speaker 2: That I love.
Speaker 1: I don't have to be generous sexually with like gifts with like dud like what is it? Gifts of affirmation?
Speaker 2: That's like, yeah, I love the lung level of languages.
Speaker 3: Yes, Like I am into the love language thing, like I've done the quiz multiple times and like it's as well as your love language changed slightly over the years, which I think is normal. But my my top love language has always, like my number one has always consistently been physical touch okay, and then right behind that is quality time. And I think I want to say my third one because there's it's like the first two are really strong, and then the other three that come behind it are like kind of you could substitute them, like they kind of got even scores or something. So so I think my third one though, was important. Yeah, like words of affirmation and like gift gift receiving is always the last. Like I don't give a fuck if someone gives me presents, but gift giving and words of reformation are like three and four. But yeah, like I and in terms of like that's what I want to receive from someone, but what I want to give to someone is usually like I what's funny is gift gift receiving is like my last priority as far as what I want to get out of a relationship. But it's one of the first things I do for other people. And it's it's not like physically like oh I got you at present. It could just be like I, you know, I just like surprising people with things, so like like I just like get little I'm always thinking of people in my life and like what can I will like trink it can I find for this person? Like I always think about little things I can find and like surprise them with you know.
Speaker 1: I like that, where's your favorite place to be kissed?
Speaker 3: I think, like, well, on my probably just making out like you know, traditional making out of my mouth. Yeah yeah, But like if we were if I had to choose a place, it's like not the obvious like kissing, kissing on the mouth, then I like right behind my ear, like in the nape of my neck is solid.
Speaker 1: How old were you when you got your first kiss.
Speaker 2: I was twelve when I got my first kiss.
Speaker 1: Horrible, horrible scenario. Was it like all the magical stars that she wanted it to be?
Speaker 3: Here?
Speaker 2: Was it?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: It was terrible and awkward?
Speaker 3: It was this boy that I had a really big crush on in sixth grade, and we lived in the same neighborhood and we both like walked to and from school with like a group of other kids in my neighborhood and my girl my girlfriends, like in sixth grade, they knew that I had a crush on this.
Speaker 2: Boy, and one of them thought it would be really funny.
Speaker 3: To like basically like dare us to kiss each other. Right, So we're walking home, We're like in the middle of the park that we like walked through to get back to my house, and he seemed like really like dismissive, and it made me. I was like really sad because I thought he didn't like me back. And I found out, of course years later, like he did and it was just he was completely frozy and paralyzed.
Speaker 1: With awkward but just like their own feelings because.
Speaker 3: Yeah, age, yeah, but it was basically like these two other girls that we were friends with, like egging us on and then me and him just standing and him being like straight as a board, like and then me just like.
Speaker 1: Did I do it right?
Speaker 3: It wasn't like there was no tongue. It was a very like quick awkward like and then it was done.
Speaker 1: What is something that you would say is an important lesson you've learned in a past relationship?
Speaker 3: Ooh, to trust myself, to trust my own instincts I had. I learned that lesson more than once, honestly, and it's something that I feel, like, you know what, I could admit it took me a minute to learn that one, But once I learned it.
Speaker 2: I learned it really well.
Speaker 3: And I no longer doubt myself and my intuition about other people because I realized that the times that I did in the past were big mistakes, you know.
Speaker 2: And I was right all along relax exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's I mean, it's part of I feel like you can't be so hard on yourself too. But it's good to have that awareness because it's like, you know, and still being you know, so young too. Thirty three is a very like impactful age. A lot of things start coming into light, you know, spiritually, like around your world. You're just kind of more settled and have more experience. So it's just, you know, it's part of evolution and like what it is. But I feel like it's it's better to go through like those little bumps now, like I feel like early on, than it is to like live your whole life and never find it because a lot of people don't you know what I mean. So I think that it's really cool to have that awareness of that right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel very grateful for it. Absolutely.
Speaker 1: Have you ever had sex on a beach?
Speaker 2: I haven't. I feel like I should maybe some time.
Speaker 1: There's so a lot of time I supposed to.
Speaker 2: Be going to the nude beach soon.
Speaker 1: Where it's the same beach tell private talk.
Speaker 3: I don't know, like so in La exactly, No, it's like an hour away. Okay, Like I don't know exactly the location, but it's like, like, is it like Malibu, ai ish or it's north. I want to say it's near Staying of Barbara. Oh okay, that way Okay, yeah, yeah, because I know I talked to a couple of people and my friends and I were like, let's go to the nude Beach. But we were trying to decide if it's like San Diego. I think we're going to do the one up north because it's closer than driving all the way to San Diego.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's fun road trip though. Was summertime, the hot girl summer.
Speaker 2: It is hot girl summer. It's always hot girls.
Speaker 1: There you go girl get it, Hot girl year, hot girl or just hot girl life.
Speaker 3: All right, next, hard diamonds.
Speaker 1: Diamonds it's a spicy question. Oh they're all a little spicy. We like that. Here at private talk. Let's see your craziest place you've ever had sex?
Speaker 2: Took a sip at a bad moment there there.
Speaker 1: Will give you some time, Thank you.
Speaker 3: I hate to be disappointing, but I actually haven't had sex in like super crazy circumstances like I've had sex in cars many times, and that's probably about as crazy as it gets. But like outside, like you know, I've had sex in the woods, like in the middle of a kayaking trip. So I can tell you the craziest place I had a really great opportunity to have sex that I didn't because I was too nervous about getting caught, and I have regretted it since then. Underneath the prime Meridian line in Greenwich, England, Okay, where the literal prime meridian is like it's like the.
Speaker 1: That's an experience. A lot of people would say that, you, I know, so what made you pass it up? You were just too scared to get car I was, yeah, trying to go to jail there at me exactly.
Speaker 2: I was like, I'm in a foreign country.
Speaker 3: I really don't want to get arrested for like in decent exposure or to please just do it. I wanted to so bad and I just didn't, And you know, maybe it was still for the best.
Speaker 2: Who knows what it would have happened.
Speaker 1: I think there's another surprise coming around the corner somewhere. It's going to be big.
Speaker 3: I just got to know that COVID's over. I have to travel more and I have to go to crazy places so I can have some more good weird location sex stories.
Speaker 1: I agree support this message. I support this message. Ever dated somebody older?
Speaker 3: Yes, I dated someone that was roughly twice my age When I was twenty three, I was dating someone who was forty six, which is I guess literally exactly twice my age at the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it didn't work out.
Speaker 3: So I personally have a hard age limit at this point, like I will not date men and bad old.
Speaker 1: Are you more into like a little bit older, your same age, younger? Does it matter at this point?
Speaker 3: I mean it like, I mean, I know you have a current boyfriend, yeah, and he's my age, he's one year older, so it's it's about the same. But like it Yeah, I mean I would say I don't. My hard limits are like more of a generational thing, you know. Like it's like if I met a guy and I really was into him and he's forty, I'm not gonna be like, oh no, you're more.
Speaker 2: Than six years older than me, Like it's never gonna happen.
Speaker 3: It's not like that. It's more of a vibe thing. But like I will generally say that, like you know. I I feel like I learned in that relationship, like the power dynamic inherently was tipped in his favor just because he was literally twice my age, and that ended up being a big problem for me. So I wouldn't go back to that again. But like that being said, if someone's more like a little older than me, it's not a problem.
Speaker 2: It's not going to turn me off up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sex position you would like to try? Ah, No, you're you know your experience, you know, is there something that there is what we could try? Or have you done them all?
Speaker 2: I mean I would like to do like something with like weird sex furniture. I guess like I haven't.
Speaker 1: Sex nature, like I've swing or something or like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like a yeah, like suspension would be really good. Like I've I'm into like a little bit of bondage in my personal life. I haven't ever gotten super duper experimental with it, but like one of my like fantasy scenarios definitely involves like the rope bondage where you're then also suspended, like and that just seems like a really really cool.
Speaker 1: Is that something that you have never done? I mean, well that you wouldn't even think of doing. Is this something completely polar opposite of who you are naturally and that's why you want to like gear Twitter? Or is this something you want to try?
Speaker 3: Oh, I definitely, it's such something that I just want to try, Like I have a very natural interest in it, Like I enjoy like a little bit of power play and such.
Speaker 2: I think it's very fun.
Speaker 3: So it's definitely like an inherent like interest of mine sexually, and it's just something that requires like someone who knows what they're doing to like rig the ropes for sure, and I just the opportunity.
Speaker 2: Has never presented itself, so I've never done it yet.
Speaker 1: Is there something that's completely off limits in the bedroom? Uh?
Speaker 2: Oh, that's a that's a good one.
Speaker 3: I mean yes, Like I don't know if I should say it because I think it's just so gross to even like think or talk about.
Speaker 2: But like any like scat.
Speaker 3: Related play, like obviously that's that there are people out there think it should be.
Speaker 1: A given because I would be like I wouldn't even think of that, but yeah, I definitely learnt any I know, definitely not, but yeah, people are into that there is Speaking of fetishes, do you have a fetish of your own.
Speaker 2: Uh so I kind of do.
Speaker 3: I joke that I have a breeding fetish, and I don't really because Lane.
Speaker 1: You want to breathe.
Speaker 3: I just really really like cream pies, right, but I don't actually want.
Speaker 1: To like I really love cream I love them.
Speaker 2: I think they're great.
Speaker 1: You should. With our last guest in his pull up game pregnancy, I don't know, pull I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 3: I was listening to it and I was like a little bit turned on, but then he was like actually getting girls pregnant, and it's where it becomes like a realistic I don't really.
Speaker 2: Know if he was.
Speaker 1: I don't have like a play on word because I don't think he's these girls pregnant.
Speaker 2: I think he is either.
Speaker 3: I think it's his brand that he talks about it like that, but he's not actually, because you would have so much child support to be paying if you were really doing that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was confused. I tapped out of that one. I I just was like, no, not not subscribing, not buying like I didn't know, especially like a lot of ways. The other it was just yeah that part. Have you ever used food during intimacy? No?
Speaker 3: Not really, I mean not in a very like specific way. I might have done the thing where you like sexily feed someone of strawberry, but like not bring.
Speaker 1: Like cucumbers and like fucking yourself with them.
Speaker 3: I mean I did fuck myself with the cucumber once and then I was satisfying. I think I picked a cucumber that was a little too big, because the next day I was like, damn.
Speaker 1: Why am I so sore? They got me?
Speaker 2: It got me good.
Speaker 1: That's that's hilarious. That's the best thing I've heard.
Speaker 2: I did it for the only fans. Sometimes you gotta do.
Speaker 1: I did it for the only fans. I like that, So please support your only fans. Where can we find what is your only fans tag?
Speaker 2: I've got two.
Speaker 3: I've got a free page and a VIP page, and my free one is Sirie Doll free, s I R I d A h L free, and then my paid one is Siri porn Star.
Speaker 1: All is one word, SI porn Stars. You got straight to the point. What can what's a little sneak peak of what you have on your only fans that we can be enticed to go and get a subscription.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, so like a huge feature of my only Fans recently is that I did a boy girl scene with the performer Dread, which you know.
Speaker 1: I love him.
Speaker 2: He's also a Texas boy.
Speaker 1: Like I didn't know that part. I met him at a v and at Jel Jordan's booth a couple of years ago. But he's just such a sweet energy, just very like you just want to hug him every time.
Speaker 2: He's a I was gonna say little, I was like, wait, no, that's the wrong word. He's a big teddy bear. Yeah, for sure sweet.
Speaker 3: And what's funny is it wasn't our first time getting in the sack together. It's just our first time on camera because I met him in Texas before I ever started in the.
Speaker 1: Strol, So there was it. There was like a whole storyline before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we we literally I hooked up with him when I was totally a civilian, Like.
Speaker 1: So was it like super random? Like how did you just ran into him like avian or something was like hey, wait I fucked you before and then like that, or like how did you find each other again? This pore no romance that didn't become romantic.
Speaker 3: I well, I had the idea that I wanted to go out tell a and do porn. But when back years ago when we had hooked up and he knew that because I remember.
Speaker 2: Talking to him about it.
Speaker 3: But then like when once I actually was in La and I was actually doing porn, he like saw me in something and there.
Speaker 1: Was he in the business at that point or not.
Speaker 2: I feel like he might have shot a couple things, but he wasn't him.
Speaker 3: No, I think that he had already like dabbled a bit because he came from a background where he was like going to.
Speaker 1: Sway dabbling your cock around in the industry, tabble this dick around here, a little dick for you, a little dick for you, dick for everyone.
Speaker 3: Pvate talkdiddling and dabbling around the porn industry. But from what I understand, like I think he'd just done some some shoots then, but nothing like huge. And then yeah, it was around the same time honestly that I started that. I remember he came out and then he started doing Now he does a lot of stuff with like jewels Jordan too, but yeah, so it was just really funny. It was a long time coming, and we were joking about how, like, you know, we had sex with each other literally ten years ago. For the first time and then finally Era anniversary, and I mean other than that, on my only fans, I just have a ton of like like personal life sex tapes, like I do a lot of just day in the life, Like I like to share my daily life with my fans and like show them what I'm up to and like I.
Speaker 2: You know, I I share like it's my cat sitting to know you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, Like that's very pick It's very you know, That's what you know. It's great about fans is like everybody's you know, lane is a little bit different. You always have people who catered to you. But that's what'school too, because it's like they are also like what we spoke about the industry earlier is similar to us in some way, yes, all of them, but you know, I mean it's a community of like people that love you for who you are and what you know, everything all your you know, work that you've done from when you started stop to whatever. And it's cool to like see that kind of progression and see who kind of sticks around two you know, and things like that. So I think that's really cool to get to that level to see, like, you know, your own families because now you know, you're a content creator, but now you have your own only fans, it's your your own, you're managing your own I'm in control. It's fantastic, controlled girl, You're always in control. That's right. I like that. All right, we've got one more car already.
Speaker 2: What's the last one?
Speaker 1: It is a club a clubs. We're a kinky. Are you ready for kinky?
Speaker 3: Okay, yes, you're like, they're all We've gotten a little kinky already.
Speaker 1: That's why you know they're all spicy, naughty. Now now it's kinky. The kinky time has come rough sex or sensual sex.
Speaker 3: Ooh, so it It'll depend on my mood in the given time, but I would say that my default option more often is probably going to be.
Speaker 1: Rough sex, rough sex, make it hurt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, m hmm.
Speaker 1: What type of porn turns you want? Ooh?
Speaker 3: I like unscripted things a lot. And it's probably because of being in the industry, Like it's, you know, because I know the behind the scenes thing, Like if something feels formulaic to me when I'm watching it, I will quickly lose interesting.
Speaker 2: Correct. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So, and it's also because, like you know, I also tend to watch a lot of amateur stuff. And that's just because Look, if I do watch porn to get off, I don't do it very often because fortunately it being my job, like you exactly, But there's still the times when, like you know, I no one's immediately available exactly meantime, and I'm like, I'm just gonna.
Speaker 2: Did on myself and I'm gonna watch some porn. And I tend to go for things.
Speaker 3: Exactly, and I go for things that are a little more amateur because I don't want to get into business mindset. So if I'm seeing people on camera that I do not know, it's more like my business doesn't because before it's.
Speaker 1: Like you're spying on people and you're like I want to see them. So yeah, not a bad way, it's just like it's just becomes shaded to a point. Yeah, what is the most number of times you've had sex in one day? Like, oh, oh my god, sounds draining already. You're have told us your number.
Speaker 3: You said had sex though, because my brain immediately thought how many times I've come in one day, which is like an insane number.
Speaker 1: Tell us that number two.
Speaker 2: It's like forty over forty forty in one day. Yeah, jesus, what were you doing? Multiple orgasms?
Speaker 3: I mean I can easily have like ten orgasms, forty I have forty. I like to come, but forty what were you doing?
Speaker 1: Was it with a dick? Was it with by yourself? Was it just all oh it was.
Speaker 2: It was with my partner for sure, yeah.
Speaker 1: All day? Or like I like, tell us paint this picture. Well, I need to know.
Speaker 3: Four times I mean literally like four times in a day is like the most that I've had sex.
Speaker 1: But you said forty.
Speaker 3: It's literally about we said forty for zero coming in one day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but like but that's why I was saying, if I have.
Speaker 2: I could have four sex.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, how does your pussy work? And it's not broken? I'm like doing this is CMI but here at private but it's after dark so I can spill it.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: But like I'm doing custom videos for my only fans, and like, I can only do so many fucking videos a day. I can only come so many times. Forty is a lot. How do you really come where it's not like dust coming out of there, it's like sprinkled dust and there's nothing coming out of the vagina. They're kind of like are you really coming?
Speaker 3: They're mighty, they're mighty weed involved. I mean, I definitely find that I have more of a like, you know.
Speaker 2: Thing, a thing.
Speaker 1: But okay, so let's let's get down to business. How many hours of this is span? Was this twenty four hours.
Speaker 3: Or was this like it would have been in a twenty four hour span, not in like a one day. This could have been like my boyfriend and I were like, let's try to do this like eight am that day and then following eight am the next day. So it's like we could have sex when we wake up, we could have sex after lunch in the afternoon, have sex after dinner.
Speaker 1: That you're not but you're not well okay, okay, okay, I get what you're saying. So now let's break this question apart because now I'm back to my census. How many times per session? Are you coming? Ten?
Speaker 2: At least ten?
Speaker 1: Because that matters because I was I was mistaken from the number. But if you think about it, because I can probably come sometimes in a session, and a session can last from twenty to thirty to forty five an hour and a half depending on the person or the situation. But I'm at least coming five times at least five to six five really because you know I'm old, but you know no five is like but my but like I'm a naturally horny person. If I find someone that I'm like, I'm into whatever, I'm we're fucking so you know what I mean. And then the next time I'm doing it, and I also know my body so well, is that I'm gonna come multiple times because why are you doing this? Like, yes, this is why we're here, Like let's go. Okay, so you said at least ten times per session, yes, okay, that makes that it's up even it evens the playing field out a little bit. But yeah, that's a lot. That's more I think coming for me, I would probably say I would probably say twelve ish only because I had like an ex that was like really like trying to like we like like break a record so he could, like you know, a man are just stupid and they make these dumb fucking games that mean no point in their price, and they're like I'm gonna win and be the best. Well I'm gonna fuck you the best and the most times you've ever come in your life, because you know nobody's done it. Something like that, and so I think I can I can see twelve and well, did you make him a little badge? I need a badge after him? Fucking like this is a prize, honey, Like twelve times you're welcome. Welcome to the party is when we talk. I love it, I love it. I love it all right? Is there any questions that you would like to ask Miss Texas? Why here?
Speaker 2: God?
Speaker 1: Wow, speechless, like I like that private?
Speaker 2: Do you miss Texas?
Speaker 1: Do I miss Texas? You know that's a loaded question for me only because I went to I go to Texas quite often. My family's still there, but I went to my to see my sister for her birthday and I got stuck there for like two weeks during the ice storm that they had that everything was shut down and that was not cool Texas. So I haven't been back since then. I was like, I'm not getting stuck there. I literally was stuck. There was nothing you can do. I've been in like really horrible weather from Canada to all over the world and been stock places for like a reason. There was ice, Okay, we just have never had anything like that. In no order they have equipment to service to anything. You know, there was like out rolling power outages, like it was terrible. I was trying to leave for like a week. Oh wow, yeah it was. It was intense. But I am going, but I am going back.
Speaker 2: I'm going.
Speaker 1: I'm going back in July for my niece's birthday, so I will be going back in summertime. You know, there's nothing. Hopefully anything goes you know, I'm not speak that into existence, but no, I do love Texas.
Speaker 2: I do miss it. For me.
Speaker 1: It's more family oriented, you know what I mean. And I am single, and I'm not ready for that settling down moment in my life or have found somebody to kind of do that with me. So maybe eventually I'll make my way back to Texas. But right now, it's just nice to visit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's how I feel about it too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's nice, but it's nice to go back.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It's definitely a reset. Like you said before, it's like there's certain things just like you miss about home or like you know, and it's really good to just be kind of just normal and sit in like you know what I mean, Like people don't expect anything from you. Actually that's a lie. I do more chores and like I'm like my sisters. But it's just like it's very it's very just like like free normal, I guess I mean so, but I definitely, you know, don't take anything for granted. I appreciate my life and everything that, you know, come to and work really hard to be but it's also nice to like go back and just be like, let's just hear quiet and crickets and see lightning, bugs and like fun stuff, you know what I mean. So that's always fun times to go back that. So I'm looking forward to that because it's summertime and those are when those things happen more.
Speaker 2: And it is it's really beautiful there in the summer.
Speaker 1: I just thought the solitude of just you know, it's kind of just peaceful, you can see stars. It's like, I'm very into like the whole