Speaker 1: And then it went right the way through it. Hi, welcome back to sharing the card. You're join with me, smash b and Mike say, hey, Mike, Hey, Mike, Hey Mike. What have you got for his today?
Speaker 2: Mike, Oh, today, I've got a story about a meaty surprise. And then I'll be getting all sticky and crafty queens again.
Speaker 1: Mom, come on, and we even have a game to play with our Game of the Week. But on screen now you can see our social media contact in file right there. Just look at the cut TV.
Speaker 2: And as the names of people who have dropped as a line on the old Tinternet go along the bottom of the screen, we go into the smash Bee and the show is.
Speaker 1: Okay. The Harry Potter star Harry Melling who played Dudley Daisy, he's in a new movie and a sob, a little kinky sob. When Alexander Scar's God.
Speaker 2: He's saying, so you don't be like a submarine, Gran.
Speaker 1: That's like a hidden double meaning. I don't think that's what it's giving, Like, oh my god, it's giving the kind of vibe and he's with Alexander Scar's guards. It's giving hot No look now, yeah, I want to play his role. I want to play his role. He's playing the subwrit he's playing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's playing.
Speaker 1: And Alexander's like the kinky dom daddy. I'm guessing. I'm so gonna watch this move when it comes out. I can't. I what's the movie called. The movie is called Pillion. I'm going to rush the cinema to say that. What about you?
Speaker 2: I don't think I'll rush to the cinema.
Speaker 1: Is it not even cinema? Is it just porn hob ex closive. I can imagine it being a porn hob exclusive, like an extended cart directors edition. Are you jealous of anyone situation by.
Speaker 2: I mean no, because they will actually be doing the full act.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, it's realisma thing, you know, but.
Speaker 2: It doesn't happen Well the same, it's not going to be balls deep in him, is he?
Speaker 1: Well, it depends on what they get along to be honest, you never know, like balls my flies, sparks might fly balls my fly. Who knows. I'm gonna like this movie. It's like a biker thing though it's like a queer biker movie or something. Okay, so there's leather, leather involved, so leather fetches out there. You're gonna love this. It's kind of like recurating the Judas music there from Mandy Gaga from that When a Motorbike and that would be a good idea, lives into Judas break up the movie let a musical moment. I'm have that.
Speaker 2: So which change you from a kinky film to a musical?
Speaker 1: I think you do both. Milan rous kind of getting both wasn't kinky though, No, just busking sexual. It's like an X ray version of Milan Rooms. That'd be gorgeous. Cast me. I'll do the music film.
Speaker 2: I think it's already been done.
Speaker 1: Damn, never mind next time?
Speaker 2: So maybe the second one?
Speaker 1: Yeah, put into the revenge sah, I'm here for that.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 1: I love that, love that. So Oka has announced tour dates for her new show Dead Inside Fits.
Speaker 2: But she's she's such a lovely, warm hearted and kind.
Speaker 1: She's like a ray of sunshine, never said a bad word to anybody. Absolutely angel, gorgeous. She's actually got a sleigh, not gonna lie like she's kind of a sleigh. She's like a cutting queen, isn't she?
Speaker 2: What I absolutely love is every time you've seen it she's been nasty and victim and me yes, but if anyone ever needs any help and support.
Speaker 1: Always supports it. I always think that the people that are kind of portraying somebody mean are really really nice in real life. But people are really nice to the public eye. The normally ship's behind the scene, but she's coming all over the ukae coming to bell coming to Bellfast, coming to Dublin, coming to Glasgow. I think she come in to me. It is Newcastle, Edinburgh. I'm a big Northern tour is giving. You're gonna see Banker on tour.
Speaker 2: I want to go, but I also don't want to go.
Speaker 1: Why don't you want to go?
Speaker 2: Because sometimes I think I've seen some of the videos of some of her tours and stuff and some of the comedies a little bit too bit too I get and I don't want to go there and be disappointed. I get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, for sure.
Speaker 2: So I think I might see a sanitized version like YouTube or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like Netflix, So an FLIC special she'll do, like an f special Netflix hash. I don't know she had any specials, And do not.
Speaker 2: See the thing where she did the Hurricane Bianca thing.
Speaker 1: I heard of it. I never watched it was special.
Speaker 2: I know it wasn't. It was a movie she did, okay, going and being a substitute teacher and dragon.
Speaker 1: Yes, I know it was like a thing. I know there was like something like that. Yeah, for sure, next topic, allow all powers, for all the diversities.
Speaker 2: She's done. She doesn't like music, she done, she's done. Yes, film and stuff.
Speaker 1: Great, well done for her, Well done for doing it, babes.
Speaker 2: But yeah, the movie was a bit ropey. I get you a Jane the Queen. We mentioned the last time you're on for that. No, that was worse.
Speaker 1: Oh really I liked Agent the Queen too. We want to check it out. Yeah, I have lower standards. We're established. Yeah, I low standards year by stands for sure, just high than mind, which could be scraping the bar.
Speaker 2: It's a little bit.
Speaker 1: Somewhere then, but slays Howard on myanca, still selling out showers all these years later, many and many years later, even.
Speaker 2: More years than we thought.
Speaker 1: Joke. Okay, do you want to bank been same age as year? No age, you want to go together?
Speaker 2: Yes, we both got the same dinosaur. Before you say anything, I.
Speaker 1: Thought that for sure. Okay, Other it was Kristen steers back to sucking blood, and this time from a woman as opposed to a man. But of a bye movie coming up. It's called Flesh of the Gods. That's what it's called. Okay, giving intense movie title name kind of sligh though she did the whole straight Twilight. Here we go. There's the main stars.
Speaker 2: Who is he?
Speaker 1: Who's the daddy on the right. Who's the other.
Speaker 2: Cost Oscar Isaac?
Speaker 1: So we've got Oscar Isaac, We've got Christian Stewart. It's getting hot bisexual vampire movie. I feel like it was gonna Silar say this. I think how much I agree, and I'm here for her going back to her roots for sucking blood. Kind of slight and other things. I'm sure, but it's give me like a queer version of Twilight. I feel like I like queer version of Twilight. I'm not appreciating what she's wearing. What is she wearing? It giving?
Speaker 2: It just looks like a bib.
Speaker 1: It's giving. She's been waged. Singer four, Red Carpet of five. She has a busy lie. She gotta get a hussles in where she can. I'm not living for the dob it's giving like a piece of paper mm hmm on her chest. But you know, slave being a bisexual vampire girley.
Speaker 2: You go Christmas Stewart and is this young gentleman going to be bisexual tool?
Speaker 1: I hope so he's gorgeous. I hope that both buy for the movie because normally I just have like by women like movies, not by men like. They have a good egal situation, And it's getting representation for all the bye girlies out there and boys and laisies.
Speaker 2: I think everybody's a little bit by.
Speaker 1: I think everyone's on those quest spectrum somewhere. I mean, there's not quite ready to matter. Yeah, this movie, my hubbers get there a little bit quicker. So thanks for doing God's work, Christians Stewart man accompanying her.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I love that God's work.
Speaker 1: God's maybe not God's Satan's.
Speaker 2: What's that? What's that phrase that Jesus is love? But Satan does that thing you like with this tongue?
Speaker 1: And that's that one.
Speaker 2: So vampire movies. You're a fan of vampire movies.
Speaker 1: I love Twilight? Okay, is that any other vampire movies? Oh, Buffy the vampires Layer, that's my favorite show going up based a love that show.
Speaker 2: Did you see the movie version?
Speaker 1: There's a movie of Is it worth singing?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: No, that's the movie the Buffy the Vampire Slayer. But it's a movie, so it pre the TV show.
Speaker 1: It wasn't, Sarah, No, I didn't say that. Is it good? It was?
Speaker 2: It was a thing? Was it?
Speaker 1: Really? Which was better? The TV show the movie?
Speaker 2: You see? The TV show lasted a lot longer.
Speaker 1: It was so iconic, and there was so much happened in that, so much, and this was great and all gorgeous and hair for it. We Spike got Angel both, I've got to the same time. I agree, honestly, any third adoptions right there, it's like Xander however else more Yeah, actually, yeah, we'll say with the Angel Spike, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Down, my little rabbit hole left. The original movie. It came out before the TV show, and it had a very quick story arc, so it's a lot more intense. Okay, sometimes the TV show was a bit all right, forty four minutes, come on, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sure, we're gonna check out the movie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you should, you should. It's a it's an older movie. I thought, saying thing I thought so many said he watched it.
Speaker 1: So rude. I do love him really, And that's all for Sharber's news this week.
Speaker 2: Really older than dirt. Remember when God's dog was a puppy? Thanks for that, smash B. Yeah, always nice to know that bo is doing something that's the same as all the other stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she says, You're welcome, Mike, but stick around as next it's Mike and the Buzz. You're watching you in the card with me, smash B and Mike say hey, mikey, Now let's go deep into his inner thoughts as it's Mike and the Buzz. Oh, you know, thoughts, thoughts whatever.
Speaker 2: Okay, The first thing I have to do? What's your favorite place to grow up? For food?
Speaker 1: Wagamamas? I love wagamamas?
Speaker 2: Doing your wagon?
Speaker 1: You love bagamamas? What you get?
Speaker 2: I'm a dup, dumberrie kind of guy.
Speaker 1: Oh what is John Biway?
Speaker 2: What is that? It's the rice bowl?
Speaker 1: We think always. I get the noodles, the rama with the chili chicken, extra chili oil and a lot of it's spoicy.
Speaker 2: Have you ever gone to a place where you do it like a hot pots or an Asian hot pop um where you get a bowl of stock and you put your food.
Speaker 1: In it, and you take your food, and I've never put it in myself, and right now, well it sounds like cooking. I don't want to do that.
Speaker 2: It's like a fond idea, okay, fun but fund idea, but with meat, and it happens, well, it's the story about somebody that got a little bit scared. That is what they're calling zombie meat. Happened zombie me, zombie meat.
Speaker 3: And the.
Speaker 2: Worse as they sat down, there was some roal meat on there and one of the wings started to crawl off the edge of the plate.
Speaker 1: What the actual hell, oh my god? Across Dave the video there.
Speaker 2: We're not going to show the video because it's it's so which parts which like what that that thing there on the far right right that is currently on the far.
Speaker 1: Left, I'd be sick. I wonder what it was? A dead chicken?
Speaker 2: It was chicken. What actually happened was it was so fresh that it was still warm and they put salt on it, which made the nerve endings react and contract set.
Speaker 1: I'm going vegan after that.
Speaker 2: You'll be putting me in your mouth, don't you. So what happen was Basically the salt cause that the nerves to react, and it contracted and then retracted, which made it look like it was moving off the side of the table.
Speaker 1: That's enough for me to never eat. But yeah, that's actually by I think I would complain. I would. I would be so repulsed, like no, thank you for a long time after that, I feel like you'd be fine. There could be fine with that if that when you're playing, not freaking.
Speaker 2: Out, probably give it a crack on the table. Oh my god, I have been. I've been in films and things. So have family in Australia had a film.
Speaker 1: Okay, so the whole livestock. I'm not down for that. I feel terrible and then I will be able to do it.
Speaker 2: Well, it wasn't okay, took into it's.
Speaker 1: A base if some whatevers off as well well as that.
Speaker 2: Keeping the insides out and stuff.
Speaker 1: But yeah, yeah, it's not from that.
Speaker 2: I'd probably I probably crawling off, pick it up and smack it. And I just had to kill this yourself.
Speaker 1: There's two heads of people and as well, and there's me in this year and I could not do I literally one time turned vegetarium for a month because I went to my baby loss and I like chicken wings them but they still have the bones and I've never seen the bones in them before. But it looked like the full kind of rib cage almost. It wasn't a wing. It was like a breast. I don't know, but it really put me off. And I went vegom for like a month, and then I got fat corn, so I stopped doing veggie. So yeah, not not endorsed by corn. Honestly, they put so much weight off the sausage rolls every day, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: Maybe it wasn't the corn.
Speaker 1: It was maybe, but I didn't like enough stuff to eat all their like caliber food. It was the sausage rolls, the corn rolls, but I got so shunky from them that I was like, I'm gonna see me. Honestly, I missed chicken.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so yeah, to stop eating meat, and that moves us quite nicely to our next story. Door dash yeahs I do. It's like a delivery delivery but in the States, yeah, yeah, Okay, Well, this is a story about one lady who basically was doing the door dash. She sat in the restaurant waiting and those little notifications things like going, oh, it's not the second door, it's the third door on the right. Yeah, the customer.
Speaker 1: Message, I'm just already saying the story, Okay, what the guest.
Speaker 2: So she's there waiting and it little message pops up and goes by the way, this order, I am a new diister will be answering the door naked.
Speaker 1: Why did it expect that she is crying?
Speaker 3: Did she?
Speaker 2: I bet so she called up the head office when I'm not delivering to see some old man's penis.
Speaker 1: There's an old man as well.
Speaker 2: Just wait, she just assumed. And basically she was told, well, if you don't want to deliver, that's fine, we'll cancel it. But we're going to charge you for the canceled delivery.
Speaker 1: Absolutely not.
Speaker 2: And that's the thing. Door Dash has got a lot of feedback because people saying, well, she shouldn't have had to experienced in old.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly doing a job.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: I would have been like, I'm going to leave at the door, here's a pictures, but I delivered it. I'm going getting my check and leaving. I don't want to see your flascid four pe penis like it. That's true, saggy, old wrinkley penis That's why I would not want to say so poor God, does she actually have to pay back? There?
Speaker 2: I'm having to pay the delivery feebe.
Speaker 1: Let's start like a go fundme ror fundraiser of this lady who's got out that much money? Well, you know it's the princip's principal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, would you refuse to deliver?
Speaker 1: I wouldn't be that bothered personally because I'm just a bit more not faced that kind of stuff. But I don't think this woman would have to be exposed to that kind of start. I think it's unfair. I also think right this might be a hypocritical If it's an old man, it's just an excuse to mee cock couch. I may like I'm a uistist. I think he's just an excuse to get his cock out some girl. He's doing its food.
Speaker 2: Have you have you ever been on stage or someone wrapped it out for you?
Speaker 1: When I've been on stage, then I'm not no. I've been big enough to know a chest, so it's not been a good enough job. But there's being people backstage. I tried to do that, and that's a different story for another time.
Speaker 2: But I think we've got plenty of time.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, I think that's the next topic.
Speaker 2: And if you've been propositioned by smash me behind Stage TV on social media, and that brings us nicely to our story of the week. Now. Weather it causes puddles in the UK. It can be quite big.
Speaker 1: They can depending who's making you fledger gates you know, like water on of course. Yeah, like Chris Hems was just walking in a towel and that'd be a big flood.
Speaker 2: Honestly, right, I've been wearing shirts. Well, this is Thames Valley Police called to investigate the puddle. Okay, sizeable puddle is worth? What's the what's the scariest thing you can think would be in a puddle? H let's trust is a reflection that would be quite scary. How do you feel about crocs?
Speaker 1: Crocodiles? Absolutely? No, I'm human.
Speaker 2: What the hell.
Speaker 1: That's not that's the lake? First off, they're in Florida.
Speaker 2: No, that's that's the British police car. Right, How is that just the road?
Speaker 1: It's just there's a how deep that is the croc to be in there?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: That would ship me up.
Speaker 2: Scared so many people that they call this in London, Polesbury. Yeah right, scary, isn't it?
Speaker 1: Well, yes, I'd terrified.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't you be scared?
Speaker 1: Will you be scared? Well?
Speaker 2: I would be to start with until the simple fact is that it's a fake head. It's a plastic head that someone's left there as a prank.
Speaker 1: What someone's got too much time on their head? Like, what the hell? That would actually shave it? All romans saw it and died on the spots. That was a crocodile coming together. I say justice for this poor lady.
Speaker 2: What you've just made up?
Speaker 1: I'm an amber person with a real no I feel bad for them. Honestly, that would be awful. So someone got a fake crocodile head and put it in the water.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because it went? How big is that poodle?
Speaker 1: Like you did?
Speaker 2: And then it went?
Speaker 1: It would be funny, creative, not gonna lie before that. Oh my god, do they know who did it?
Speaker 2: They don't know who did it because they want to find out who did it, and then charged them for wasting police time. You know what?
Speaker 1: The bigger thing is gonna up there and I just get back to Yeah, the world's problem and some fake crocodile.
Speaker 2: Has you know was brilliant.
Speaker 1: That is actually amazing prank idea and I kind of love that and it would get me good if I walked out on that another panic attack over again. Honestly attack, I to a panic attack. I got hospitalized for a attack.
Speaker 2: Why did you get well?
Speaker 3: And thought what?
Speaker 1: I was paralyzed? So that was quite scary because my mouth got stuck open and I was like, I'm always stuck like that my thing. There's a crossing over this weird situation and the uber driver turns around. He's like and he's gagged, and he's like, do you have a condition? I was like, I don't know what's happening. And I was like paralyzed like seven minutes. So I went to an a like, oh, you had a panic attack before, and I was like it can't be surely I was just stressed on a panic attack. I was deriderated a bit as well from the alcoholic that before. But you know, that's a man of detail manage to tell.
Speaker 2: So in the back of an uber with your mouth stuck open, we'ves not the first time this happened.
Speaker 3: We have been.
Speaker 2: That's all from the Buzz this week.
Speaker 1: Thank you Mike, and if you see a crock in the water or something else, be sure to let us now at the cut TV.
Speaker 2: Something else. Probably croc has an issue as a croc. If you see that in the water, just phone me.
Speaker 1: I'll be there and j no, no, no, I'm sticking around because coming up next, we have a game to play in our Game of the Week, welcome back. You're watching Chewing the Curd and we're gonna play a little game. And this is for the man who once got the tiger bomb and Loup confused. It's Mike.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was a very unsatisfied one.
Speaker 3: Of the week.
Speaker 1: So, as we all know, Mike loves to get gobby. So you're gonna play the Gobby Game Show. Mike's gonna sing this little song somehow, and I've got to guess what it is. So what Mike, Oh my god, what she's gagged Mama. Well, now I get what the twist is with the Gobby Game Show. I've seen this. I think I've seen this film before and I didn't like the ending. And co right, I got ihake to go in.
Speaker 3: This way all right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, right, but I wore when.
Speaker 3: When I was.
Speaker 1: This way, my lady Gaga extra guy points to me, what a baby smash them's not sorry?
Speaker 3: That one? Hello plough the hollow hurt. I think can cry a little.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's a song. And I also think I don't know if I can laugh at that. I feel like the sound of it feels offensive. I don't have a clue. Can you give me a like a sneaky clue from what the hell that song was? Give me the hook again? Just the hook, just the course. Oh, I got it, I gotta go. I'm Out of Love by Anastasia.
Speaker 3: I got it.
Speaker 1: I think I was so in shock from the noise you're making. At first, I couldn't even process the song. Now I'm I'm over. I'm over the shock. Swaller was at the gag for the first time.
Speaker 2: You know well, whoa.
Speaker 1: Oh, oh, I got it. It's strong enough by sure points to me, there's a slagh who get the points? You get it right? You're me?
Speaker 2: Are you okay? What I'm interested in it the fact that every time I played this some people are like, I don't idea what it is, no idea what it is? And you're getting them all the time. I think it's not a me issue.
Speaker 1: I agree. I think it's them being tone deaf kind of a share. The econd one was questionable. The others I got very well, yeah, you're a musician in the room, a real, real musician. Let's go get them. Oh I first I thought it was King by all the mears and years. Then they went somewhere completely. I didn't, No, he should a hook again. Oh you're all got hair? Is King by all your Alexander? It's my girls? And who do you think you are?
Speaker 3: Oh my god?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, I found a very similar to be fair, so it wasn't my fault that world.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well.
Speaker 1: What spinning around? Kylie Minarow? We are eating these up? Honestly, it's like what.
Speaker 3: Ha oh, well.
Speaker 1: I got the ending? Is the ending again?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Lost? That sounds like a straight man song. What can you give me?
Speaker 3: A Claire.
Speaker 1: A fly girl as far as girl when she become one, sing long one and sing the song a uh.
Speaker 3: The flower? I heard.
Speaker 2: O, come father, I think.
Speaker 1: I know, I actually think I know the song. What No, I don't think I know the song? What was the song? Mash melcy and the song is? I don't you know? I don't think I know. You're not gonna lie, don't show me, but I don't know. I would have got if if you have sung it without a gag in your mouth.
Speaker 2: Realist h.
Speaker 1: What was the hot part again?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: You know the Kylie song of the Carnage. It's another one. I don't know what this is clail or a fla full yours? Okay, and what's the song? I say what? Yeah, I don't know that one is vibe my my teacup, my teake up along with settle my teake up, mh my sea cup, oh my ba cup. Well you guess my brother's eyes mike.
Speaker 2: Ac my cold keno.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know that song. I don't know this. That's my new single. Why would you like that? My steakup belongs to you? That's true love? Real that a slight that one?
Speaker 3: Oh what.
Speaker 1: He does Nothing? The Boy Does Nothing by Alicia Dixon.
Speaker 2: That was SLI. That's kidding.
Speaker 1: I know this Shune Do Love Machine, Bye God Loud. Yes, sl was a SLY. I know the chune. I forgot it was now by the song. I know the chair where it was like taking the start again.
Speaker 3: I know that.
Speaker 1: I don't know what the song is, but its big and strong arms are made of something raw up something blob bah blah blah blah blah blah blah. It's getting raga battermans. But what's ail song are like is by note, But I know what the hell song was going.
Speaker 2: It's what.
Speaker 1: We asked for him. Sounds like a Jesus song. Last rough rash for him. Rash put it in, rash put it in. Okay, I think I said like, rash put it in. I was like, what is this different song?
Speaker 2: But I thought it was.
Speaker 1: Glorying and.
Speaker 2: I will.
Speaker 1: There was some interesting choicest that. Okay, okay, stick around as next as Mike with Crafty Queen's Welcome back to chewing the cards and now we're going to beautify our homes with something but spoke. It's crafty queens.
Speaker 2: You know when you get a beverage from a hot beverage vendor, Yes, but I deliver an iced one, but carry on a very stereotypical.
Speaker 1: Madam. That boy has a bar sname.
Speaker 2: When when you buy a hot drink, Now, they come with these little cardboard sleeves or brew condoms as I like to call them, condoms, condom concurse they put they're safe holding.
Speaker 1: Imagine if that was though life size in mind carry, I would not safe holding. Yeah, I agree, I.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't know the house the minute. They're quite ugly little things they are. I don't want to beautify them. I agree they need so before the show, I went to instilled something from Furbos. Oh dear, some stealing's a thief as a thief, it's free. It didn't stop me. It was gifted exactly. So what we're going to do is we're going to make these into something precious. The first thing we need to do is turn them inside out, not again. And I had this Elio this way so carefully where where the join is. Tear them apart carefully.
Speaker 1: It's not really my strong sale, is it not. But here we are. Okay, she's popped open.
Speaker 2: It's gonna do all three of them, all three?
Speaker 1: Why was that such a hard taskle It's like master I was like really carefully ripping them apart, like it's literally a coffee hornd ones. Okay, kill okay, Kevin rapped out.
Speaker 2: Okay. Now the first thing we're going to do is the first one we're going to take, and we're going to whether the little You've got a perforation thing. Yes, wait, if you fold it, it's a little perforated line. We're going to cut it to loan that line along that line, along that line. Okay.
Speaker 1: This is the part that says the milk, the decalf or that, and then the skip the Q thing. Yep about the there's also a section there saying thick, uncut and all those kind of things you just don't need. So is that my difference not different to yours.
Speaker 2: It's not. Actually you wanted that on both sides, so you get a smaller version of this.
Speaker 1: So both sides.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so both sides have got perforation on.
Speaker 1: Oh you gotta do you every day? This one says something not for them. Papa says, never mind, gordge, she's skinny.
Speaker 2: Now what we're going to do is we're going to fold it, okay, so that it creates a point. I'm gonna roll there like a joint, a bit like I wouldn't know, not like a joint. I'm gonna roll like a sack of money. I don't know. Yeah, they kind of want it to be a pointy thing.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, looking at it, and I want it was inside out, the brown on the outside right, okay, yes, yes, yeah, once you've done that, Okay, the narrow end you want to stick together with a little bit of hot glue. We'll be narrow and man's gonna be the unusual shape. You're not gonna lie she's but it's fine, so folded a bit of a fold yeah right, okay, I got yep. Yeah, we're in the same part.
Speaker 2: A little bit of glue at the tip, just the tip.
Speaker 1: Okay, there's my foot. I'm going stribbling out. It's my first time. Is a glue gun.
Speaker 2: Okay, please be very careful, actually terrified and okay, and a little drop.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Waiting for her to dribble out always takes a while with these new guys, you know, it's like, okay, okay, she's dribbled. Okay, and then take the glugan away, okay, step away from the glue gun, and then carefully squeeze the tip together so you're putting pressure on it.
Speaker 2: Okay. This is gonna take a moment or two to set.
Speaker 3: Is it.
Speaker 1: Okay, the glues in the outside a little bit, that's perfectly fine. She's like a messy girl.
Speaker 2: You know, that's okay, as long as you're not touching. It's perfectly okay.
Speaker 1: No, I can feel the head, but I am quite judging it.
Speaker 2: Okay, good, Okay. If you give it a couple of moments, it should then just set so you can.
Speaker 1: Like it.
Speaker 2: Should blow it out if you should feel better.
Speaker 1: No one ever said no before it gets bigger. No, same size as one of them, you know when I was him in this and she's stuck. Okay, I'm a crafty queen. Get me on drag race.
Speaker 2: Okay. Now we're gonna put that to one side for a minute. That's easy, okay, okay, and then you could take another one of your sleeves. Okay, and this one we're going to bend over into an archway again.
Speaker 1: Again, my life cons like this, like a little like that, but but keeping it flat to the bottom, well I can relate to that as well.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, keeping it flat on the bottom. Yeah, I need to be the all injunctions honestly. Anyway, I go, and we're going to glue those two flat sides together.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, right, okay, I.
Speaker 2: Glove the glue.
Speaker 1: Yes, did you glue like on the bottom, and the stick that one to that one?
Speaker 2: How if you want to do it. I'm doing it safely.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: I feel like I'm on art attacks from attack and do you remember.
Speaker 1: I feel like I'm on art attack with a big plastic clay faced man and behave him. Okay, okay, yes, see what we've got there. I'm just letting her sat.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you should have a big D.
Speaker 1: Hey we hang on. That works well, mine's giving more like an an open V to be honest. Okay, let's use it that what you will. So she's like that, okay, so you should have great don't try this a hand care.
Speaker 2: Okay. So you made that one a little bit wider than it needs to be. Needs to be a bit narrow. Sometimes you get that in life, babe, because we do need we do need a wider one in a moment.
Speaker 1: Anyway ahead, just a little bit ahead, Okay, we'll say that for the side, So pop that to one side.
Speaker 2: Then there she goes, and then for you the other one. When you glue it together, you want it to be the two little flappy bits, yes, covering each other where you can. So it's a it's a really tight fit.
Speaker 1: I figured out I'm going to do it. Take it.
Speaker 2: Do you know what it's all til and error on the inside, not the outside.
Speaker 1: On the inside, so you still want the corrugated stuff on the outside.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, right, right, right, well you do it. You do a tighter one, I'll do a looser one.
Speaker 1: Okay. Well you know if the cat there's yeah, honest, man, we're all god both alarm.
Speaker 2: Okay, oh spicy, all right, Now, what we're going to do. Once you've done that, you're going to put your smaller one inside your bigger one.
Speaker 1: We're still on the same show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, you carry on smaller side, the big one on one side the big one, and then the smallest one inside that one, so you're getting like a three stage effect, right.
Speaker 1: Okay, smash thanks. Okay, so this is my big one. Oh do you know what, it's quite a controversial size. I don't here, hang on, no, fine, I.
Speaker 2: Could only fit one way, right.
Speaker 1: I have put them all inside each other.
Speaker 2: Okay, and then if you pop a little bit of glue in as well, I'll help to fix them. Okay with them all it's just such a glue, just a whole okay, and don't big clue in there as well.
Speaker 1: I didn't pass DT you know in school. Design technology. Is that what you called it, which was just called making houses, I was called an arc craft. Was that he was like things like chopping up wood, making at boring metallic stuff. I wasn't meant for that life.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Oh, we did three D designs as well.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's like simla. So I'm gonna just there, oh ship right, Okay, she's a big blob this one.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, I.
Speaker 1: I could use that the whole time. I could.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's oh, I don't once you said that. You've got some googly eyes. I do, and you just want to stick those onto the smallest end.
Speaker 1: Oh, yours comes out as it goes along. Mine is giving like a pennini with every with everything very neatly sandwiched inside of Okay, well, you know it's fine.
Speaker 2: You also makes sense in it in a different way.
Speaker 1: Mine, mine, Yes, mine's giving an alternative to a flashlight. Okay, but maybe in cordboard terms, you know. Okay, let's do a little.
Speaker 2: I suggest popping a bigger blood of blue one, a big blobber glare. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh damn, okay. The stein that's coming off it is, oh my god, how many sad girl? Please okay, Jesus Christ, right, norm got it. Now they are one's lazy, but that happens in life, you know.
Speaker 2: Okay, So now with your pen, yes, yeah, on the back of your creation. Yeah, just drust some little lines.
Speaker 1: Little lines on the back meaning not the front of the eyes are so on.
Speaker 2: On the top bit, the top bit, okay, and the pros the lines are just less is more, so you don't need to fill it with lines, you know, calling it in. Okay, So it's giving her time once you've finished. Yeah, you've made a beautiful little hedgehog.
Speaker 1: Oh way, okay, Well yours is a hedgehog. Mine mine's giving gobby flashlight, but made a cardboard.
Speaker 2: What do we think?
Speaker 1: Could I get a job as like an art teacher?
Speaker 2: Or I think you could do whatever you wanted to do. But if you can't get any pain, any vision or anything in between, remember you can be a crafty queen. Yeah, so I have a hedgehog.
Speaker 1: You do have a hedgehog? Do you have a.
Speaker 2: Choice?
Speaker 1: I believe I don't know what we call this, but I feel like there's always one other sister and one hot one. So I'm happy to be the ugly sister in the situation. You know, well maybe not sister, maybe, Like I don't know if I can say that. I answer, I can't say that. It's cut it out. It's giving mess.
Speaker 3: But you know what.
Speaker 2: I feel like, I feel like you should be going and I'm doing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like, Yeah, it's gobby. She's a gobby girl. She's the one that's always gonna speak of mind out of the chair. You know, she's like, get things done. She's giving, but lesbian. The other one's giving like pretty dainty, like you know, keep thinking me quiet. I got the gobby one.
Speaker 2: Well, that's almost the end of the show. Remember to join us on on social media at the cood TV in all the usual places.
Speaker 1: Thank you for watching, and we'll see you sound. I think you could use this in a good situation.
Speaker 2: He could not use anything in a good situation.