Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, definitely for children of all ages. Welcome to another edition of Let's Get Biblical with your host, a man formerly in the world of entertainment as a stand up comedian and actor, now turned evangelist for Christ.
Speaker 2: Here he is your host, my host, our host, Katy. Thank you, guys, and thank you for listening to another edition of Let's Get Biblical right here on your favorite platform, whether it's Spreaker, Spotify, Apple, iTunes, and more. Thank you, guys for taking the word of God and sharing testimony throughout twenty twenty five and hopefully you are being transformed. I know you non believers out there that may have just stumbled upon the program and be like, oh great, another evangelist out there. Listen. We have a phrase for you around here, non believer, believer, someone with really long white hairs of wisdom on their face and other parts of their body. We have a phrase for you around here. We dare you. We dare you to stick around. We dare you to grow your faith with us. Because this is not your daddy's Bible thump and podcast. It is not I informer stand up comedian Katie the Comic bringing you the Word of the Bible, the good old b I B.
Speaker 3: L E.
Speaker 2: The Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth Manual, and a unique fun way from time to time. Now, I'm like that brother at the dinner table that'll try to calm things down a little bit, but if you're acting up, I'm gonna grab you and shake you a little bit. That's what this podcast is all about. We take the power of transparency, testimony and hopes of transformation. So you guys ready for that today. It's been a while, hasn't it. Listeners out there in podcast land, we have seventeen podcasting sites seventeen countries worldwide. We want to say hi I to our friends over in Africa, Australia, Spain, Soudan. Thank you guys for so much for listening, and thank God for and other podcasting sites being able to transcribe this man's bumbling voice from time to time. Right, So thank you very much for those transcription devices out there. Technology is a wonderful thing. It's been a while since we broadcasted live and hopefully you've had a great Thanksgiving getting ready for the holiday season. But you know what, we're always thinking about doing better when the holidays are over, right, we're thinking about getting our bodies and our minds and our spirits better. Why not do it now? And that's why throughout the whole month of December here on the podcast, we're going to be doing a thirty day Spiritual boot Camp. That's right, a thirty day Spiritual boot Camp. It's a book that's been written by Billy Graham, William Graham, Franklin Graham, some great daily devotions and breaking down scripture in a fun, unique way with yours truly Katie as well. Now, for those of you that don't follow us on TikTok, make sure you do at podcaster Katie, because we're actually a couple days ahead in the program and you can follow us at podcaster KD. I think we're up to day's ten and eleven, but we're gonna start all over. We're gonna start all over in day one here today, and let's get things Roland. Now. When we work out, we have a warm up, right, then we have the actual workout, we get into the meat of things, and then we have a cool down. We do the same thing here with a thirty day Spiritual boot Camp. Don't worry, I'm not gonna sit here blowing horns and do it, move it, move it. We're not gonna do that. But we are going to work out that soul for you today. And our first warm up is we're gonna work around the scripture of Second Peter, chapter three, verse ten. So if you're at home and you have your Bibles, or if you have your Bible app on your phone, open up to Second Peter, verse chapter three, verse ten, and it says this, guys, the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night. I love this one. The day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night. This goes out to all you PROFI wanna bees on social media. Right now, I know the exact date and time that the Lord's gonna return. And you better repent. Now he has talked to me. He has spoken to me. Yeah, he's spoken to me too. Also in the form of the Bible. Okay, that's where he has spoken to me. So keep that in mind, all right, And in that Bible, you do not know the day or time that he's going to return. Says it right there. And Two Peter, chapter three, verse ten. Now it gets into the workout here and who's writing the message here today is the legendary Billy Graham, of course, evangelist extraordinaire. He is with the Lord right now, and the workout states this. Billy says the flood was the greatest catastrophe in the history of the world. Scripture says that the flood destroyed everything. The importance of Noah in the flood is emphasized by the many references it has in the Bible. The flood was both a warning and a promise. God warned that he would not always strive with man. Then he made a covenant with Noah and his sons that he would never again destroy the world by a flood. Okay, He'll never destroy the world again by a flood, and he gave the rainbow as a promise. I could have so many jokes right now as a stand up comedian right there about the rainbow, all right, But don't get me started, all right, just want to throw that in there a little bit. But the Lord has given us a sign right that he will return. He's going to return. But the good thing is he ain't going to destroy it by flood. Now. The apostle Peter wrote that in Noah's day the world that then existed perished being flooded with water Second Period, two Peter, chapter three, verse six. But he also wrote that the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night, in which the heavens will pass away with a great noise, and the elements will with fervorent heat. Both the earth and the works that are in it will be burned up. So let's talk about that. We saw that. Actually we've seen this in Sodom and Gomorrah in the Old Testament. We saw this, right. He used fire then to destroy an area. He's not going to use a flood again. If you go into revelation, which right now, one of our favorite revelation people is on TikTok right now, Casey, how are you? It shows that the earth and the crops will be scorched, it would be burned up. And I know what you're saying. What are you getting at here, Katie. There's a lot of people these days claiming they know that when the Lord is going to return. But when you have Jesus in your life, and you have Jesus in your heart and you're following Jesus, you keep your eyes set on Jesus just keep your eyes set on Jesus. It's that simple. Yes, it can't be that simple, Yes, it's that simple. You want to lose weight, right, well, keep your eyes off the sugar in the carbs. It's that simple. Jesus is the same way, goes on saying here. We do not know at what hour the Lord is coming back again, but we are told in scripture that there will be signs pointing toward the return of the Lord. I believe that we will see those signs in the world today. I believe that the coming of the Lord is near. Billy Graham wrote that many many years ago. I believe that we have been in the end of time since Jesus left, plain and simple, we've been in the end of times, and it's just getting worse. We're seeing it now, and those who have their eyes removed of all the garbage in the world, we see more and more of it. We see signs of wars, we see wars happening. We're starting to see more catastrophes. But I'm gonna say something that non believers, Well, do you think we see more of it? Because we have social media and we have more things today to show. Absolutely, because if you look at it in the Bible when they're speaking about the area of the Bible, the Middle East, right there was other parts of the world where things were happening. You just didn't hear much about it. Now everything is concluded right on your screens and right on TVs. So I think everything does come together. But it's showing you the signs are there. And this isn't to to scare you. This is not to scare you. This is to prepare you. This is to prepare your soul, Prepare your family's soul, your friend's souls that may not know God, that may not have Jesus in their heart. In non believers out there, listen, I'm not here to take my Bible track and thump it in your face and say you need to repent to the Lord Jesus Christ. You need to. But I'm gonna be like Jesus and show empathy and love and just show you what He's done in my life in order for maybe my life to shune off of me for you. That's about it. That's the best that I can do, because I am not Jesus. Belly Graham wrote this many years ago, saying that we are in the end of times. The Lord is coming near. I believe we're in the church age. If you read in the Book of Daniel, we're in the church age. Daniel left the span of his prophecies open, and that span happened to be the church age where we're starting to see a revival in our communities, a revival on social media, a revival in our government. Yes, I know you guys can put laughters in the comments, DOOSEI y'all that are watching on TikTok right now, I do see a revival coming. It's happening. It truly is. What else does Belly Graham have to say in day one of our thirty days Spiritual boot Camp, Well, he says, people today are concerned and frightened as they look at the world's conditions, aren't we all we are? We just spoke of them. Starting to see divisions, divisions in our government, divisions in society, LGBTQ versus getting you know, gay versus stray, black versus white. Now we have got border issues. You're seeing it everywhere. But that is the corruption that the evil One wants. He wants that stuff to happen. I want you to know something, this world we're in is not our own. It is not our own. We are here to run the race and endure it so we can be in the promise of land one day with our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Can I got an amen in the chats because we have got claps going on here on the podcast right. People today are concerned and frightened as they look at the world's conditions. Many people are starting to turn to Christ and try to turn to something to lead them in a different direction. Many things seem to be pointing toward that time. I believe we're in that we are in that time, and that's the crazy thing. So what do we do? What do we do? We prepare our souls, Guys, We prepare our souls with prayer. Man say that fast a couple hundred times. Prepare our souls with prayer. Prepare our souls with prayer. Man. I would trip over my tongue all day if I keep doing it. But with that being said, that's what we do. We go into prayer. I always use a phrase on the show, and a lot of my listeners know this. If you want to be rich in life, you gotta be po first. Po You got to pray over everything. That's exactly what it is. It goes on saying the flood was not a natural catastrophe. The flood was a moral catastrophe. It came as a result of God's judgment on the attitudes and actions of the people in the world at that time. Let's pause. At that time, there was a lot of men being with men, women being with women, a lot of murder, a lot of immorality, a lie, a lot of sin happening. To sin still happen today, Yes, sin happens so we can grow closer to the Lord. I know, I know what you non believers are thinking. What kind of God would make you do that? Well, he gave us free will. We're choosing to sin. We're choosing to sin. And then back in that time, in the day of the flood, there was so much going on, so much nonsense, so much dirty, corrupt things going on. Oh wait a minute, what does that sound like? Today we are seeing a lot of things that shouldn't be happening. Parents allowing our kids to transform their bodies into men and into women, and into giraffes and into dogs, and going to school alone, would dress up as kittens and pee and poop and litter boxes. This is literally happening in the Western world. These are the calamities happening right now. This is like back then when they would dress up as their gods and their idols and worship these gods and idols. We're worshiping porn, we're worshiping video games. We're worshiping one another. We're worshiping people on TV and movies, film, TV and sports. Is it okay to sit down and enjoy that stuff, Absolutely, but don't let it become an idol. Food is an idol. These are the things we still see that we're happening in the days of Noah. People are taking their minds off of Christ, taking their minds off of God, and this is why he will return. He will return, There's no doubt about it. But are you ready? As Triple H would say in the WWA wwe are you ready? Are you ready? Is your soul ready? Again? It goes on saying it came from as a result of God's judgment on attitudes and action of the people of world at that time. God has set a time limit on our day as well. We just mentioned that God has anointed a day on which he will judge the world in righteous business by Jesus Christ, whom he has ordained. This is coming from Acts seventeen, verse thirty one. We do not know when, but Jesus said the hour is coming. He is exactly coming, guys. He is on the way, he is preparing, he's prepping, and he's coming. Will it be tomorrow, I don't know. Will it be next week, I don't know. Will it be six years from now, I don't know. But I'm gonna live my life as a holy life to him because of the things he continues to do, and even the things that I do wrong, I'm going to continue to live my life for Christ because that's what we need to be doing while we're here on this earth. Let's go into our cool down now. I know, man, we were hot and heavy. That's only day one KD. That's day one of the thirty day Spiritual BOOKAMP. Yes, I'm sweating in my podcast closet right now. Okay, my podcast, my prayer closet. I'm sweating for you. I'm sweating for the Lord. That's what I'm doing. Let's cool down a little bit. Maybe I had a little bit too much coffee out there for those of you watching online right now, thank you for the hearts, Thank you for the likes. Also in the comments below, you think the coffee's hit me a little bit, put that in the comments as well. For those of you who are listening on the podcast site right now, please make sure you go follow us on TikTok at podcaster KD. Cool down is this. Let's go into prayer, Guys, let's go into prayer. We'll do another one. We'll day day two. Give me a thumbs up in the chat if you're ready to rock for day two, we'll do that as well. You're ready, here's our cool down. Dear God, we come to you in the precious name of Jesus in the Holy Spirit. Father, thank you for your promise that Christ will return. Remind me daily that the hour of judgment is coming, so that I live in preparation of that day. Amen, Now, I want to go over that real quick. This kind of hit me. And remember when I'm reading these things, sometimes I'm going through things in life and I'm working out things on the podcast and on the lives, and it just happens to happen, and I like to share it with you right then and there This is why this podcast is like no other. Okay, I don't prep my stuff. I come to you with transparency and realness. In the prayer right there, it just spoke to me Christ will return. Remind me daily that the hour of judgment is coming, so that I live in preparation of that day. You see, I sin and fall short of the glory of God every day. I say it on the show all the time. There's certain times when I'm doing a sin. Can you imagine if Christ return right then and there and you're doing that sin. I thought we just cooled down, Katie, Now you're heating us back up. I just want to leave you guys with that as well. But we're going to go into a little bit of music here. We're going to go into our very own cool down here right now. And you know what I'm gonna do for you guys today, Actually on the show I was gonna start in the month of December, we are going to go ahead and go into day two of this spiritual boot camp, and next week on the show, we will start a little bit of our testimonial show as well. For those of you watching online right now on TikTok stick around you get to see the behind the scenes stuff again at Podcaster Katie. We'll try to get to some of your comments and questions on the air right now as well. But in the meantime, here is a perfect song to get us to cool down. Here's Ben Fuller with testimony.
Speaker 4: I had my son and I'm straightway.
Speaker 5: I was lost to the point that I thought I could never changed.
Speaker 4: But he had a permit and he had a place.
Speaker 5: Since he called me by name, I've never been the same, mad man.
Speaker 4: I gotta tail the morning. I got a song scene. How got cutting news to tell you?
Speaker 3: The kid?
Speaker 4: Ne rescuse me? How put my.
Speaker 3: In?
Speaker 5: Jesus, I've got a brand newie.
Speaker 4: Song like with my hand and dressed high cold to see. I gotta tells the morny I've been warm.
Speaker 3: And I've been cleaned.
Speaker 4: Your miss Bubby.
Speaker 5: They'll never come back. Oh wow, can't say it enough? Floor wild, can't raise him an floor water, thank.
Speaker 3: Giving, no word heis. I gotta can nor. I got a son scene.
Speaker 4: I got good news to tell you in scream now, I wouldn't be Jesus, I got a f newly song with my head and dress home se long home, can't say them. No floor can't raise him enough nor wild now think ve enough. Whoo heez, how got a test?
Speaker 3: I got a song.
Speaker 4: I got good news to tell you. The kingst Ben Jesus.
Speaker 3: Really so.
Speaker 4: With my hands. I gotta test the money. I gotta test the money.
Speaker 2: List the music, Ben Fuller, right here on, let's get biblical with your boy Katie. Thank you guys for sticking around. Make sure you guys like love and share the podcast wherever you may be. Thank you to our friends overseas. And we are heated. We are hot. We are on fire for the Lord with a thirty day spiritual boot camp here on podcast throughout the month of December. We are only in day one and I'm sweating and I need to take a break before we go into day two. As a matter of fact, we may not get to the recording of day two today because I want to talk a little bit about my testimony. My testimony is a former stand up comedian. You may have just come across the broadcast on TikTok. You may have just come across the broadcast on your favorite podcasting platform. But I'm a former stand up comedian. I wasn't huge. I wasn't you know this Gary Owen type guy or Matt Rife. But it's funny. They say, in the world of stand up comedy, you don't hit your peak until about year fifteen. Right, Well, I was in it for about thirteen years. God pulled me out. That is a biblical number, by the way, thirteen. My wife and I have were married on seven seven thirteen. So we organized our life around the Lord and some biblical numbers. But I just thought about that He took me out at year thirteen, and I started pursuing the Lord. And I might not a bit doing it right because I was a you know, a baby nursing spiritual milk at that time. And I'm getting stronger in faith, and I may not be the most strong guy now, but I try to give you what I can give you. So here in the month of December, what I want to do for you guys is this. I want to share a spiritual boot camps in. I'm gonna throw a day two out the door. I'm gonna we're just gonna talk a little bit about my testimony. Today. We'll share a day, We'll do a testimony, share a day, do a testimony for those of you watching on TikTok right now, make sure you go find the podcast, like and love us comment as well. We love you guys, thank you for so much what you guys have been doing over there on TikTok. But my testimony, I was a former stand up comedian and I ran the life. I was a punk man. I was a punk as a kid. I look back, I look at my children now, who know, God, I'm a little envious because they're a little different. And yes, my kids act up, But man, I was a punk man. I was that kid we were talking about at the break off the air. When you get a new Christmas toy and it's the toy we don't want. Some of these kids on social media will break it right in front of their parents. I did that for the Lord. Every time he gave me a gift. I broke it all the time. Then eventually I went through a divorce and I started drinking, got into pain killers, and then I needed an outlet. And there was this karaoke bar in upstate New York, and I started going to this karaoke bar and I did a song parody contest one night. Came in third by the Way, which is BS to this day. No, I'm kidding. I'm kidding. I'm kidding. I came in third, but it gave me the itch to be on stage, and I became a stand up comedian. I started producing shows throughout the area of Syracuse and Baldwinsville, New York. Some people like to say I was kind of the godfather of underground comedy because I gave people who would never have gotten a chance on stage a chance to just get on a microphone and perform. I'm very proud of that to day. Thank you for the likes, by the way, guys. And then as my career grew, my career ended up growing, and I started doing TV film print. Yes, this guy was a model hand model. No, I'm kidding. I did things for a Carrier corporation. I was in a Super Bowl commercial for Carrier, things of that nature. I've done things right, and recently was in the movie Harriet with Cynthia Rvo. I should have spoke some Jesus into her right there, because we know what's going on with her an area ona grande right now. And so I was living the life right, but I was always stepping on people to get there. So one day I end up finding this great woman in my life, and she was running an entertainment company. She was a DJ, and I needed a DJ for my entertainment company, actually, just to go on the road with me to do sound and all that. I paid her very well, by the way, we talk about this to this day. She's my wife. And one of my run on jokes is I married her because I thought it was going to be a lot cheaper, but in the long run two kids down the road, not so much. But I love it. It's my blessing. It's my blessing. And we run an entertainment company. To this day. Well, she came into my life, we got married. We were running like you know, bats out of hell.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: We weren't representing doves out of heaven because we weren't saved yet. She was an atheist. She was a non believer. I believed in something. My first wife took my first child away for a long time, even though I would go to visit him once a month and try to develop that relationship. I prayed and said, Lord, do whatever you want to me. Although the Lord will not do that. Guess who will? When I say that out loud? The opposition He was there listening and Boy Diddy, he put alcohol in my system, drugs in my cellstem, put a microphone in front of me. He said, he will give me the things of the world, and he did. And I thought I was this great entertainer and I wasn't. And then all of a sudden, I meet this woman and she starts going to a church, and she starts going to a VFW church on Wednesday nights, and she wants me to start coming. I'm like, I'm not gonna do that. You can come home and tell me all the stories of the Bible you want me to, but I don't need to go do all that. And eventually there was a young man that lived next door to us that passed away. He ended up he ended up dying. He got into a domestic dispute his wife of only a couple months started seeing his cousin him the cousin another girl came by, got into an argument, and kurb stomped him. But he died three weeks later. Three weeks after, I was at a show in Baltimore, Maryland. That night I came home heard of the news. I thought it was my fault because I wasn't there to save him, but it's not my job to save him. What his death did, though, was save my family many others because we had candlelight vigils. My wife and I were running entertainment things to raise money for the family. We rose awareness in the community for him. His name's Rusty Mac. You can go google that Richmond, Virginia, rust in Peace, Rusty. He was a church goer. I believe that he was saved, but he never proclaimed his faith the many times I spoke to him. But that wasn't God's plan. God's plan was to bring this pastor into my house, by the name of Pastor Mark Thomas. I just talked to him today. He has a great podcast as well, called Evangelism on Fire. If you get a chance to check that out, please do. And the crazy thing was, he comes in and the Lord used him to allow me to repeat the Romans Road in my own living room. Ever since then, I've been on fire for the Lord. Hasn't been easy, hasn't been an easy road. It's up and down, up and down. And it's been a lot better over the last several years because I'm really developing that relationship in what he wants of us. So long story short, I was running with the devil, but my wife had so much faith that I would be able to come to the Lord like she did that this church prayed over me for a year and here I am with you guys today preaching the Gospel. So I want to share that little bit of my testimony, and throughout the whole month of December, we'll give you more of my testimony on the air. So make sure you guys are locked in at Let's get Biblical with KD on your favorite podcasting platform in seventeen countries worldwide. But with that being said, ladies and gentlemen, you may have been listening out there today for my friends on TikTok stick around. We'll be doing our after party answering some of your questions, maybe getting into a little bit of our spiritual boot camp or something like that. But let's talk, let's rap, let's talk about what's going on in y'all's lives. And again, if you're on the other end of this podcasting and make sure you found us on TikTok podcaster KD. But maybe you're out there today and you don't know the Lord. You want to draw closer to the Lord and you're like, I feel it. I feel it clutching my heart. I need to change. I need to change something in my life. This is that opportunity. And it's pretty simple. Now. It's scary if it's the first time you've ever done it, because you don't know, because you may have been running with the devil. You may have been running and gunning hell and high water, right, they say, And now you're just ready to kind of find peace. Well, if you're looking for peace and the Prince of peace and Jesus Christ is knocking right now on your door, all you have to do is open up your door, which is your hands. Open up those hands to Heaven wherever you may be, and repeat after me, Dear God, I'm a sinner. I send daily and fall short of the glory of God. Make me new again. I believe that you were born, that you died, and that you raised on the third day for your victory and mine. Cleanse me, Lord, wash me of my sins, and make me new again. Allow me to follow you and make you my personal Lord and savior. Dear God, I love you. I turned my life over to you. Amen. If you just repeated those words welcome, You're a part of an exclusive club. And remember that day one we were talking about there, I got it right here in my hand with second Peter. Second Peter, the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. Well, you're gonna be with that Lord. Now. The next thing you need to do is find yourself a good church. Find yourself a good church that fits you. Don't worry about the religion. Don't worry about the politics behind it. You go to church to listen for the world. Don't worry about the money behind it. You give because you feel like giving. And that's the Holy Spirit telling you that, not somebody in a pulpit. I also want to say this to you as well. Get into the Book of Proverbs. Start out there. If you've never read in the Bible Book of Proverbs, start from there, and then go into the New Testament. Don't push into Revelation just yet. They'll scare the Jesus out here. But start with that spiritual milk and Proverbs, and you can always come back here to Let's get biblical with KD. And we'll help you out the best we can. Guys, thank you for listening. We'll see you on the flip side next week getting you prep for the holidays. God bless you all and welcome to the Kingdom. Take care, guys.