Speaker 1: My Billy Cunningham, the Great America. Welcome this Monday, after year in the tri state Temperonshire close to fifty degrees today. Last week of golf o was terrible, but good news has come from Ravake Ramaswami. He's announcing sometime later this afternoon that he's going to be a candidate for governor in state of Ohio. And I've watched him do many national interviews in which he says, well, I have a big announcement on the twenty fourth of February. The twenty fourth of February is here. And Vivake Ramaswami, Springfield Township resident for many years and graduate of Sandex High School, Welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show. And Viveke, what is your announcement this Monday afternoon.
Speaker 2: Look, I'll be announcing later today that I'm running to be.
Speaker 3: The next governor of Ohio. Billy in Ohio.
Speaker 2: I live in Columbus now it's where we raise our two sons. I'm excited to pass the American dream on to the next generation. And President Trump he's making our country great and reviving our confidence in a America. I'm going to be reviving our confidence in Ohio, and I think.
Speaker 3: That's the kind of governor we need.
Speaker 1: You know, at this point, many have said, what about Doge. You and Elon musk are launched it, and you left Washington to come back to Ohio to run for governor. Does Ohio need a Doge type examination of its budget?
Speaker 4: Absolutely needs efficiency at every level. I'm proud and was honored to help get DOJE off the ground for those first two months. And what became clear to Elon and myself and President Trump is that a lot of the programs that sit at the federal level are going to be kicked down to the states and to the people, from education to healthcare. And what we need is governors who are then willing to actually catch the pass that's been thrown from President Trump. And so that's what I'm looking to do as governor, is to take that mentality of harnessing efficiency, do it to put money in the pockets of every Ohio. I want to Hio it to be the state of economic excellence. I want to hire to be the state of educational life excellence. Would I bring down the property tax burden immediately in this state. Put money back in the pockets of Ohioans cut the red tape and regulation and bureaucratic overreach, so we can be the state of energy dominance, manufacturing dominance, AI dominance, the state where our kids are actually able to live the American dream that seems out of reach for them. And I do think getting a lot of the waste and fraud and abuse out of the system and putting that money back in the pockets of Ohioans is an important step to do it.
Speaker 3: That's what I think, Billy.
Speaker 1: You know, I wouldn't note that there's been fourteen or fifteen states that have done away completely with the income tax state income tax. See Ohioans have about a three point five percent at the top rate. I noticed that in Indiana, even Democrats voted into the state of Indiana next door to eliminate the Indiana state income tax. Would your plan be also to eliminate over time the state income tax or keep it at a low rate.
Speaker 5: Well, you're taking the line straight out of my speech.
Speaker 4: Later today, Billy, But yes, we need to we need to become a zero income tax state to stay competitive. You got people deserve to keep what they earn. And as nine other states have already done it, and many more are now on a path to do in it. It's going to be a requirement for Ohio to be competitive as well, and it goes back to them being transparent about those expenditures. I also want to make sure that every state expenditure, every local county, township expenditure is publicly visible, is publicly on a ledger for every Ohioan to see. And that is going to bring a whole lot of sunlight to a lot of wasteful spending. I want us to be the best state in the country to be an entrepreneur, to start and grow a new business. As you know, I'm not a politician, I'm an entrepreneur who has lived the American dream. I want every Ohioan to be able to do the same thing. And so yes, zero income tax state. Bring down the property tax burden, spread and flash and burn every iota of waste, fraud, abuse, red tape.
Speaker 3: Or government overreach.
Speaker 4: Let police officers and sheriffs actually do their jobs with the proper training needed to do it well. Bring back the mental health institutions that actually all otherwise would cause our jails to be overrun. All of these save money, but they're also about improving effectiveness.
Speaker 1: You know, you touch a sensitive point because when I was in the Attorney General's office, I had commitment hearings frequently a long View State Mental Hospital which was in the Roselawn area, and I can't there was about five hundred to one thousand people locked into that facility that are now on the streets homeless and mental health is a big issue with many families and Cincinnati the largest mental mental health facility is the Hamlety County Justice Center. People every county in Ohio as a justice center or a jail packed with insane individuals that need mental health services, alcohol services, they have drug addicted. That's why we have ten cities all over Cincinnati, which is awful.
Speaker 6: And so are you saying that you want to have like.
Speaker 1: State mental hospital maybe in five or six in the state that provide services to those that are mentally ill like the old system we had before the movie One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nast with Jack Nicholson.
Speaker 6: You were too young to remember that.
Speaker 1: But once that movie happened in the nineteen eighties, everything changed in America, I think, and every mental hospital was cruel and vicious to it to its residents, and that is not the case. Longview was a good facility that kept those with mental health needs off the streets.
Speaker 6: So what is your plan for mental health?
Speaker 4: That's exactly it, Billiant. This is a controversial issue with some on the left, but I think we require a governor who has the courage to confront it. Right now, the number one source of psychiatric care in the state is actually our jails, our prisons. That's unacceptable. Our sheriffs will tell you the same thing. Our jails are overrun by people who should be in psychiatric institutions, not in jails, and that's causing more crime and actually more poverty.
Speaker 3: Even in the cities.
Speaker 5: So you know, the one who flew over the cuckous FtF.
Speaker 4: I have seen the movie, by the way, But a lot of that was a type of marketing to get people out of these psychiatric institutions where frankly, the pharmaceutical companies came out with their first generation of anti psychotic drugs. That was one of the drives to be able to say there were abuses in the old system, and were there some abuses?
Speaker 5: Absolutely there were, and are we going to correct for those?
Speaker 4: We should, We should respect the dignity the basic dignity.
Speaker 3: Of every human and every American.
Speaker 4: But I don't think it is compassion to then put somebody in jail and then let them out, and because they're mentally insane, are actually committing more crimes. That's not compassion. That is cruelty to everyone involved. And so, yes, it is a touchy subject, but I do think we need to bring back psychiatric care through the psychiatric institutions that we used to have.
Speaker 5: And Billie, this is the personal issue for me.
Speaker 4: My mom was a geriatric psychiatrist who treated patients often with PTSD, who worked in the VA down in Cincinnati. And I do believe that we know the truth. We just need a leader who stands for that truth.
Speaker 5: And I think it's going to help make every Ohio.
Speaker 4: And better, even those who are getting the care that they're not getting today. And I hope that unites frankly Republicans and Democrats once we have the courage to explain it to them.
Speaker 1: We need a functional mental health facility like the old Longview State Mental Hospital. We need it badly because it's not kind to someone to live on the streets of Cincinnati or Columbus. Secondly, what about the issue of sanctuary cities. Cincinnati is a sanctuary city and the mayor here f Ted Pirrival, has said that we are a sanctuary city. And the police union is fighting with the mayor, saying Ken Coober or a sergeant Erey, you know what he says. We want ICE partnerships, we want FBI partnerships. What can you do as governor to improve that situation about sanctuary cities?
Speaker 4: So, look, that's going to end on my watch. We're a nation founded on the rule of law, Billy, and I say this as the kid of legal immigrants to this country. That means your first act of entering this country cannot break the law.
Speaker 3: That is who who we are as Americans.
Speaker 4: And I think it is wrong when governments, including at the city level, including at the township level, are sponsoring the violation of that rule of law. There will be no sanctuary cities in Ohio on my watch. And how am I going to take this to the next level. It's called two eighty seven G. It's a provision in the law that actually allows local law enforcement to partner with ICE to.
Speaker 3: Be able to remove illegal immigrants.
Speaker 4: I think it's essential, it's essential to carry out President Trump's vision there's only several thousand ICE agents at the federal level. We need local law enforcement to actually help get that job done. And again, I want to do this in a way that is compassionate to every Ohioan, but we're not being compassionate to our own citizens, to our own actual legal residents of this state if our cities are overrun with the effects of mass illegal immigration as well. And so I think I'm uniquely suited to deliver that message as the kid of proud sons of legal immigrants to the country where nation founded on the rule of law, and Ohio is going to be a state that leads the way in enforcing the rule of law because that's part of our national identity, it is.
Speaker 3: Part of who we are.
Speaker 4: And I do believe that most islands are on the same side of this issue. We're opposed to illegal immigration.
Speaker 7: Part of the.
Speaker 4: Solution is we have to end the incentives to be here illegally in the first place. And that's why I believe the sanctuary cities need to end out with the sanctuary cities and in with two to eighty seven g to be able to leverage our local law enforcement with the proper training to do what so many of them want to do.
Speaker 5: Which is to serve our state and serve our country.
Speaker 1: Two or three other quick questions. President Trump signed two or three days ago an EO and executive order that says that no more federal grants to shall we say service organizations to house and clothe and feed and illegal migrants. Also is going to look at the Medicaid payments to those that are here illegally. What can a governor do to grossly discourage social welfare agencies in the private sector receiving millions of dollars in moneys from the taxpayer to house clothes and feed of legal migrants shouldn't be in the first place. Can you issue an executive order from Columbus as the governor saying that the state will not pay the expenses of illegals in the state of Ohio and won't screen it through these social service agencies.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, But we're going to go a lot further than that, Billy. I think when we're talking about saving taxpayer money right here in Ohio, you've got to spend your taxpayers money as though it's your own money. And that's not happening today. Creating the incentives for people to break the rule of law is going to coust people to break the rule of law even more. And I'm not going to do that as governor. I refuse to stand by and just let that and watch that happen. But we're also going to go further in even saving money in other ways. Not only are we going to end every last penny going to support illegal immigration. That's of course going to end. That's about the rule of law. Now let's talk about saving money for Ohioans. We're also going to reattach work requirements to medicaid and welfare. Even for people who are here legally on what medicaid and welfare, you should at least have work requirements attached to that form of government aid. I mean, the real point is it's not compassion to make somebody dependent on the government.
Speaker 3: That's not compassion. That is cruelty.
Speaker 4: And so what we require is Ohio has been a state that sought exemptions from those federal work requirements.
Speaker 3: No longer.
Speaker 4: If you're able body between the ages of eighteen and fifty four, you should be able, if you don't have kids, to seek a job for at least twenty hours a week. That's good for the country. It's good for our state, it's good for our budget. But it's also really even good for the very Americans who are on the receiving end of it, because it provides them a path to independence and sell sustenance. And that's what we want for our fellow brothers and sisters in this country. So that's the way I'm looking at it as the next governor.
Speaker 1: Now, lastly, there's a big debate right now in Columbus that may be resolved when you get there. The primary is about a little over a year away, and that is marijuana. We voted in Ohio fifty eight percent of us and I don't smoke pot, never have, never will, doubt I ever will.
Speaker 6: I won't do it.
Speaker 1: But nonetheless, fifty eight percent of us said, you know, recreational marijuana sales is a good thing. We now have our good Governor, Mike DeWine wanting to double the tax, double the cut into Columbus from ten percent of the sale to twenty percent, and then distribute that money all over Ohio through a general fund. It's got the cities and the townships all worked up because they were promised three point six percent and they established these dispensaries, and so the people have voted, and now the lawmakers want to change the marijuana tax to double the take from the state of Ohio. You may know Marijuana Control Commission in Ohio says that in twenty twenty five, there's going to be a billion dollars in sales of legal recreational marijuana that comes out of the pocket some drug dealers. The drug dealers this year are not going to get one billion dollars in illegal marijuana sales because there's a pot of gold there. The state wants to double its take from one hundred million dollars in taxes up to two hundred million dollars in taxes, which will encourage high prices, which will drive marijuana users back into the dark market. I know it's a proxial issue at this point and may be resolved by the time you get to be the governor, but you could change it if Ohio lawmakers double the tax on marijuana, encouraging users to go back into the dark market. Just philosophically, where do you stand on marijuana recreational use and also medicinal Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, look, I'll start with the first principle is that this is an issue where we can't have a conflict between the state law and the federal law. I go back to that same principle I said with respect.
Speaker 3: To illegal limitigration.
Speaker 5: We're a nation founded on the rule of law.
Speaker 4: That is who we are, and so I think this business of well is technically illegal federally, but it's quasi legal in the state. Just speaking as an American looking at the whole country as a whole, that doesn't help our culture of the rule of law in this country. So the conflict between the federal and the state level needs to end. Now let's get to to other deeper issues on this. What is the question of medical choice for medicinal purposes. I generally believe that there are a lot of therapies that need to be able to be available for mental health purposes, for the treatment you know, you think non addictive options and the opioid epidemic, and.
Speaker 3: A lot of what drove that.
Speaker 4: Part of what we need is to bring down the barriers to medicinal uses of things that are able to help people. But that's different from a deeper problem of addiction. And I think this is such a deep problem in our state buility. I mean that mental health epidemic is something we have not yet taken seriously in addressing depression, anxiety, sentinel suicide. These numbers are all up and what is that? In our state really and in our country. It is part of a deeper crisis of purpose and meaning, especially in our young people. You're not getting ahead by smoking pot in your parents' basement and somehow playing video games and getting the head started the American dream. No, we need to bring back that sense of culture and purpose and meaning.
Speaker 5: And that's going to be half of my job.
Speaker 3: As a governor too.
Speaker 4: Half of the job is the policy, but the other half of the job is to set the tone for our revival rival of faith in our state, to stand for religious freedom in our state, standing for the idea of the nuclear family as the greatest form of governance known to mankind. By eliminating the disincentives to family formation and I hope even living our own life as the first family in the state in a way that sets an example for young people, that makes family formation cool again, that restores that civic vacuum through civic education in our schools, that teach kids to be proud of our state and our country and of themselves.
Speaker 3: With the pledge of allegiance.
Speaker 4: Every morning, every high school senior who graduates from high school in the state should pass a Civics test, the same one that legal immigrants have to pass.
Speaker 5: So that's a deeper issue that I care about.
Speaker 4: Is fulfill that crisis a purpose and the rest actually falls into place.
Speaker 1: Well, it all starts today. You're in Cincinnati at five o'clock. Then at eight pm you'll be in New Albany. And tomorrow you'll be in Taledo, where I got my law degree, University of Toledo, the home of the Rockets. Than tomorrow at four o'clock you'll be in Strongsville, Ohio. The bell is a rung and the torch has been lit. It has been passed to a new generation of Ohio Winds. Let's see what you can do with it. The polls have you thirty points up. It'd be damn near impossible to beat you in the primary. I would anticipate, but we'll see what David Yost and others do. But once again, but Veke Ramaswami if Sandex High School, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show this Monday afternoon announcing what you're going to be doing, and we'll keep the lines of communication open and make God bless you and God bless America.
Speaker 6: But fake, thank you very much, thank you, Billy, God bless you.
Speaker 1: Let's continue with more your reaction five one, three, seven, four nine, seven thousand, and then, of course the weather's much greater better this Monday afternoon. And let's see what happens later on in the week. But news coming up next to Tromea, the Reds playing ball now in Goodyear, Arizona, all on news radio seven hundred WLW, and Billy Cunningham, the Great America, And you heard from the ak Ramaswami, and I've had on David Yost repeatedly. He's the other guy running for the Republican nomination for governor. And let's face it, between the two of them, one of them is very likely to be the next governor. I did not care for his comments about marijuana a bit because what he said was essentially that the voters of Ohio who voted like fifty eight percent to allow recreational marijuana were wrong, and that somehow the government working against the interest of the voter's desires is somehow acceptable. I don't buy that at all. Because it generates about one hundred to two hundred million dollars a year in benefits of the state and taxes. But also there's about five to seven thousand Ohioans working in the marijuana businesses because we the voter, said we'd like to do that, because it takes the money out of the pockets of drug dealers. Last year, the number for marijuana Control was three hundred and thirty million dollars. I said, three hundred and thirty million dollars in four months taken out of the pockets of drug dealers and given to the state, and it was taxed and put people to work. This year, Marijuana Control says it's going to be approximately one billion dollars or more of real money taken out of the pockets of drug dealers, and the state's going to get between one and two hundred million. And on top of that the work five to seven thousand workers in the state of and on top of that the fact that it's regulated without fentanyl, and about the boom bo bing baa bang. To me, that's that's the resolution. I'm a libertarian largely with conservative leanings when it comes to budgetary matters, and so I would hope that Vivek Ramaswami would learn the issue and not preach preach so much to those who enjoy a little bit of marijuana or drinking at home in a responsible fashion because we are adults. Secondly, on Friday, the President signed a number of executive orders and dealing with the improper payments to illegal aliens. This is a fantastic number. As you know, the two issues that have sown within their soul to destroy this country is unbridled immigration and the other one is at thirty six trillion dollar national budget debt accumulated, which is about one hundred and ten thousand dollars per person. So if you have four in your family, you owe about a half a million dollars in debt and is going up two trillion dollars every year. No one believes that is sustainable. The Democratic solution is more taxes paid by those who can afford to pay a lot more taxes, which would restrain the economy. And conservative libertarians say, why don't we take a trillion dollars a year out of the federal budget, give tax cuts, a little bit of tax cuts to those who are job creators. Then let them let this economy grow. So what the President did, what he said was the executive Order asserts that improperly providing public benefits to illegals acts as a magnet for illegal immigration, and it must be stopped. I think that's a given, and I do not blame a Mexican Congolese individual of Venezuelan to come here if possible. A lot in New York City, they're getting about five to seven thousand dollars per alien, per month, per month in benefits. So the average American makes about sixty five thousand dollars a year, which means we're paying illegal aliens the net amount of five to seven thousand dollars a month. Put that together, that illegals are living better than the average Americans who fight every day to pay their bills and raise their family, take care of their own bills. And so the number given by the government is something in the range of two hundred and fifty billion dollars a year are given to illegal aliens as a magnet to get them here. The costs are unbelievable, and as recently as twenty seventeen, which wasn't exactly the Dark Ages, the cost was about fifty billion. Now it's two hundred and fifty billion, five times because of Joe Biden, and it can't continue itself. The number is twenty million illegals are here illegally and approximately five point four million citizen children of illegal aliens. Because of the fourteenth Amendment, and the costs continue to accelerate through the roof, we can't afford it. So what the Trumpster said is he wants to identify federally funded programs through the states permitting illegal aliens to receive any benefits, and it takes state steps to align those benefits with the intended executive order, which is to stop them. So because we're in a red state, because Ohio, Kentucky, and and are red states, we do not have the problems of say New York, New Jersey, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, ver Mott, New Hampshire, New England, in which they provide state benefits to illegal aliens. We don't do that here directly.
Speaker 6: We do it.
Speaker 1: Indirectly through Social Security, income disability programs, federal housing grants. Throw on top of that food stamps, etc. And that's how you get the big number. It's going to be very easy for Mike DeWine or Governor Brown, maybe even Basher in Kentucky to say, Okay, we've got to cut off benefits to illegals because if not, Washington's going to cut off payments to our state governments. Now that's going to work. The Trumps are also the city wants to ensure that federal funds being provided to states and local jurisdictions do not encourage or fund illegal immigration or sanctuary sanctuary city policies Cincinnati's and the crosshairs. Recently, though, you've had have to have peer of all and others talk about the fact that even though we're a sanctuary city in the City of Cincinnati, they will comply with federal law, which is the way it ought to be. I see a story on WCPO about immigrant rights groups. The socialists are unhappy with the idea that the Democrats in the City of Cincinnati are not doing more to stop Donald Trump. He's been in office now a little over one hundred not even one hundred days. It's been what about six weeks since he took office, about forty forty five days, and the shrill comments of the left are truly unbelievable. He also, the Trumpster says he wants to improve eligibility systems so that taxpayer benefits are not improperly provided to legal aliens. He's cracking it down completely. We can't afford it. And whenever I watch CNN, ninety percent of the stories are against Donald Trump, MSNBC ninety nine percent of the stories against Donald Trump, and on Fox News is seventy thirty in favor of his policies, at least reporting them accurately and fairly. And so when you have this kind of a problem that is insoluble in the minds of Democrats, it must be it has to be conducted in such a way as to provide money available when we have the ability to pay, and right now we don't have the ability to pay. And I understand what some liberals might be thinking, Well, Usaid is only about one percent of the federal budget, and the big money is in Medicare, Medicaid and so social Security, and the fixes are apparent. If you get the illegals out of the Medicaid program, that would save one hundred to two hundred billion dollars a year. If you get the other issue, which is fraud, waste, and abuse, the Government Accounting Office, the GOO said three years ago that they believe that every year between two hundred and fifty the five hundred and fifty billion dollars a year and the federal government is wasted because it's a waste, fraud and abuse. That was three years ago under Biden. Over a four year term, that would be close to two trillion dollars thrown out the door. And we can't live like this any longer. It's not fair. And relative to social Security, the issue is a simple one, but it's difficult politically, is to raise the retirement age is sixty eight in means test social security. I do not believe that if you're a multi millionaire in your seventies or eighties, able to fund your own retirement, that you should receive Social Security benefits. I do not believe that if you're if you're sixty two years old and you want to step down because of your physical health or whatever, you should have the right to do it. But generally accept that retirement age now is sixty six. It should be moved to sixty eight, and as a consequence, that would give social security life for decades to come. But the politicians don't want to do it because if they do that the Democrats are going to be saying, look, you're cutting social Security benefits.
Speaker 6: No you're not.
Speaker 1: You begin at the age of forty five years old, and say, if you're forty five years old or younger, your retirement age is now sixty eight years old. The system was set up well, half the people would be dead by the time they're sixty five and the other half would collect benefits and both would pay. When the system was set up, there was nineteen workers for each retired person. Now it's two and a half workers for each retired person. And let's face it, and about ten years is going to be almost one to one. That is completely non sustainable. It doesn't work that way. There's about one hundred and thirty million Americans who work, and there's about sixty million on Social Security.
Speaker 6: It's about two to one.
Speaker 1: And the years ahead, because of AI and other reasons, is going to be less work available. There'll be fewer people paying into the system, and so the crews to get this thing done, they're ramping down of the system. Is obvious if the Republicans have the forthrightness and the guts to make it happen, which is to raise the retirement as is sixty eight means test social security benefits for individuals Immediately, if you're a multi millionaire, you shouldn't have any social security paid to you. And secondly, if you're currently retired, you have the present system, and then between the age of forty five and sixty eight years old, you can have a ramp where it's a little bit higher at the one end or lower at the other. Individuals now in their thirties do not believe the social security will be there for them, and they're exactly correct and saying so because we can't afford it. Well, we're in a situation now, a dire situation economically because of the fudget. But the budget deficit which is still going to be close to two trillion dollars a year, and by the way, that does not count unfunded liabilities, which are the promises that government has made on top of the current debt and deficit. The unfunded liabilities of this country are north of one hundred trillion dollars. I said one hundred trillion dollars and we can't afford it. There's going to because of AI. I think there will be fewer and fewer people working contributing into a system and the whole thing's going to collapse, and the monetary system of this country will collapse, and China will have a big smile on its face because we've brought up out our own demise. But I've been able to live within our means. This is the first president we've had to do this. And I've played for you before the cuts of Bill Clinton and Al Gore and Barack Husain Obama and Hillary Clinton. Even Joe Biden said we have to shake out of the system, waste, fraud in the abuse. But guess what, they never did it. It wasn't politically palatable. It means cutting the size of the federal workforce, many of which are unionized. You're talking, you're listening now to a former federal employee. When I was a federal law clerk. Yes, I was in the federal system, and I'd say half for more. Of the federal employees are great people, good to deal with. They report to work. But when you look at what's happening in many government agencies in Washington in which they were told not to report to work. They were told don't come to work, stay at home and be unproductive. And now you can walk around federal office buildings in Washington and they're vacant. That's a problem. I would say to Michael Strahan on CBS Morning News, I watched them this morning. How would he feel if CBS Morning News said to Michael Strahan or to Gail King, don't have to come to work today, We're going to pay you the same amount of money. Just don't come in. Life doesn't work that way. There's no such thing as a free lunch. Somebody pays at some point, so let's continue with more or And I also would note someone I agree with is a black radio host, Charlemagne the God, who I watched him yesterday appear on the Breakfast Club a clip and he said, Black radio host warrens Dems they will never win again if they don't abandon nonsense of what they support. That comes to Charlemagne the God. He says there is nonsense in the Democratic Party, such as not deporting criminal aliens. I can't imagine if it was put to a vote. I think it was at one point in state of Ohio whether illegal should vote, and it came down seventy percent of the voter said no, legal should not vote. If someone to ask even Democrats, even black Democrats, even black female Democrats. Do you think criminal aliens should be deported from the country. I think the answer is going to be not just a yes, but a hell yes, get him out of the country. Now, for the other group that are here working and contributing, I'd like to see an expanded guest worker program in which we know who the individuals are, finger printed, etc. The records are running, they're clean, and every five years renew it. And as long as you live in this country, you can't vote, you contribute taxes, and you're working, and you have a five year program to continue that on condition you don't do something wrong and stay here. That's the solution of that difficulty. And the Dreamers, kids that were brought here, say under the age of six or seven, that had no choice, that grew up in this country. Even Republicans and Donald Trump says something should be done for the dreamers. So you solve the dreaming problem, so to speak, by saying, if you have a clean record, this is who you are, we have your fingerprints, you're working, stay here, guest worker program, Expend expend, expand that, and saying we need your labor here. Keep doing what you're doing. You can't vote, you're not a citizen, get in line behind everyone else, in which case you can't eventually become a citizen. And then thirdly, if you're here illegally and you're not working, and you're receiving welfare benefits and you're kind of a non compass menace, get the hell out. And that's where Donald Trump is locating a lot of his fury. And Charlemagne the God said that if Democrats maintain an odd attachment to woke nonsense, just as pronoun antics and the activities of the governor of Wisconsin who cleared out of the statutes in the state of Wisconsin mothers and fathers and called them birthing persons and called mothers and fathers parents and got gender pronouns forced upon the workforce in the state of Wisconsin, that's the gun of nonsense he's talking about, in which case the democratsmen never win another election. So stay tuned for more Reds. Baseball is kicking off. A lot of the games are on thirteen, sixteen, fifteen, thirty one or the other. You're going to have out it there and the Reds have been out it for now for about a week and it's all positive from Goodyear Arizona and the opening days about four weeks and Thursday and away we go. So let's continue if a line becomes available five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand or pounds seven hundred. But the nonsense has got to stop. Look forward to the next several weeks. I went David Yost to have a full access to the airwaves here. So the Attorney General has been in state government now for about thirty years, can say why his recipe for the ales of Ohio are better in his hands? Or a bake Rama Swami who by the way in Westchester. At five o'clock today, he told me off the air they had about five thousand requests for two thousand tickets and the media has got three and a half pages to comply with in order to cover the event. And this is a large, professionally run campaign. And the early polling hasvike Ramaswami up thirty points. But when I talked to my good friend and yours, Richard K. Jones, I spoke with him this morning about as men and women going to Kentucky and Tennessee to provide relief down that they're now back. He is a supporter at David Yost. He's saying, I'm gonna stick with him because he's the attorney general.
Speaker 6: I know who he is.
Speaker 1: I like to have a Viake Ramaswami, he's going to come back on with me in two or three weeks. I want to know if he's going to commit for the next four years, if elected, to only be the governor of the state of Ohio and not run for the presidency. But David Yost, that's not an issue. David Yost is not going to run for the presidency. David Yost is sixty nine years old. He's been extremely good in an effective attorney general. Before that, he was a county prosecutor I think in Delaware County. And he's a conservative, and he knows what to do, he knows how state government works, and he would commit to being our governor for the next four to eight years because the Republican nominee is very likely to be the governor. We are, after all, a red state. We're not a blue state. Even if Sherid Brown would run, I would think he would have difficulties meeting either David Yost or Viveke Ramaswami. And Vivek is a star. When you're in a crowd with him, you know how good he is. And David Yos is a known entity. So let's continue with more if a line becomes available. Seven four nine, seven pounds seven hundred, The New eight and t Bill Cunningham, The Great American with you every day, your Home of the Reds. Who's Radio seven one hundred ww my Billy cunning in The Great American of course, Steve Gorm's Connecticut on the environment of the climate is the public speaker and executive director of the Climate Science Coalition, advisor to the Heartland Institute, written many books on the subject matter, including The Green Breakdown, The Green Breakdown, The Coming Renewable Energy Failure, and Steve Gorm Welcome Again, and The Bill Cunningham Show. And first of all, I would note I wanted to maybe to tell the American people what are the Trump energy policies now, which fundamentally you've advocated for a long time, But tell the American people, in case they're not paying close attention, what are the Trump energy policies?
Speaker 6: As I speak?
Speaker 7: Hey, Bill, great to join you again. Yeah.
Speaker 8: The President Trump's administration in the first month has basically dropped a bomb on green energy. It really is remarkable what's going on. Four big areas, and these were with executive orders, but he's trying to follow these up with congressional action. The first is he has canceled all offshore wind turbine licenses. The federal government owns all the land between three miles and two hundred miles offshore, and if you want to put up a wind turbine, you have to get a license, and mister Trump has now stopped issuing those. And he's also instructed the Secretary of the Interior, Doug Burgam, to review any licenses that have been granted. And so we had a big, big changes right off the bat. For example, Denmark Orsted, a big supplier of wind turbines, stock price dropped seventeen percent right after the executive order. It took a one point seven billion dollar charge. We've seen a bunch of other firms that the stock price has gone down.
Speaker 7: And they've had charges as well.
Speaker 8: The second big area is that is rolling back of electric vehicle incentives.
Speaker 7: And he used an.
Speaker 8: Executive called Unleashing American Energy, which basically says I'm going to get rid of all the incentives for for eves, and that includes the seventy five tax credits, and we're already seeing some of this in the markets. The a lot of dealers are saying, well, they're not going to issue the tax credits. Congress is trying to pass as something that will remove it.
Speaker 7: This was in the Inflation Reduction Act.
Speaker 8: And then he's also doing a bunch of other things about getting rid of subsidies and favorable for electric vehicles, and it was just announced the General Services Administration GSA is going to shut down eight thousand EV chargers nationwide. By the way, nobody is making money with EV chargers and not a single firm that can break even an EV charger, and so without all these subsidies, we wouldn't have all these things, and the federal government's going to start shutting these down. The third big area is the cuts to renewable funding, and those are coming from all sorts of grants from the EPA and also was also in the Inflation Reduction Act. They're trying to get rid of all those, so that's another big deal. And then the last big area is he has really made big changes to climate policy already, and one executiveity was putting America first in the international environmental agreements. So he is withdrawing from the Paris Climate of Courts.
Speaker 7: He's terminating the Green New Deal, which.
Speaker 8: Representive Acossum Court has talked about and quite a few years ago. And then he's also even instructed Lee zeld In, our new head of the EPA, to look at the Endangerment finding of two thousand and nine, in which the EPA December seven, two thousand and nine, a day that will live in infamy, the EPA declared carbon dioxide.
Speaker 7: I said it.
Speaker 8: Endangered the health and welfare of current and future generations. So wow, that's those are all really really big effects. And oh, by the way, there's a whole bunch of climate departments and they are just canceling those throughout the government right now. All these things that were set up to work with the climate on the climate, he's getting rid of them. So just massive changes.
Speaker 1: You know, Steve Gorm I'm not in favor of EV's, I'm not against them. I think it's a matter of choice. If you want knowing everything you know about EVS, if you want to buy a Tesla or buy a Ford EV as an American have at it.
Speaker 6: It might make sense.
Speaker 1: If you're in an urban area, well, it's second or third car, expensive, hard to repair, its insurance rates are higher. But if you look at all that and you want to make some political or cultural statement, I want to buy an EV, that's fine, but damn it, I don't want to subsidize it. To give you an example, about two or three weeks ago, round the middle of middle end of January, Ford Motor Company guy's name is James Farley, the CEO, announced that they lost in the year twenty twenty four five point two billion dollars on their EV production and made about five point six billion on gasoline powered cars, so it was more or less an offset, and he said in twenty twenty five, we're going to lose more money than that. He had to warn the market that they geared up for this thing and that dog won't hunt. And on top of that, Nicola and Alsa Rivian, which are explain what's happening with government subsidies money right down the tubes like Celindra write down the tubes, what's happening to those two companies?
Speaker 8: Yeah, so we've got you know, we have a whole industries that are that live on government money. Now these are EV charging companies. A lot of the evs with the tax credits, green hydrogen, carbon dioxide, pipelines, wind solar, all of these things. But nevertheless, as I think we've discussed before, green equipment companies are very very poor investments. An example is Nicola, which is electric truck manufacturer. They filed for bankruptcy last week. They had been valued when they did an initial public offering at thirty billion dollars and they've never made any money. And another one is a company called Rivian Automotive, and in December, the Bioten administration approved a six point six billion dollar loan to Rivian to build a plant in Georgia. Just you know, talk if you think Solendra was a big issue, this is about ten times as big. Rivian has never made any money. Last year, I think they had a revenue of four hundred million and had losses of about four hundred million. I mean, it's just and we're just going to have an endless round of bankruptcies here with all of these firms. Another one is plug Power. Plug Power to a company that produces hydrogen or green hydrogen. They were founded about nineteen ninety eight. They have never made a profit in twenty seven years, and they just keep getting money from states and federals and other You know, we have just all these industries that are just living on all this federal money, and mister Trump is putting a stop to all of this.
Speaker 1: Any idea, can you Steve Goren put a number on the green energy breakdown? What's happened in this country? And I think communists Red China is involved in this too, because they sold us ninety five percent of our solar panels. And I saw in Arizona so many of the solar panels. That was one hundred acres of solar panels that were pitted because of a terrible storm that came and that it blew them out. And somehow it's unbelievable. How much money any idea? How much this boondoggle has cost? Not the investors. If you wanted to invest in Nicola or Rivion or a plug Power, If you want to invest in companies to build eight thousand EV power stations around America that I think about ten we're not ten to about ten we're ever built, have added your money. But how much public money are we talking about over the last ten to fifteen years? Beginning with Obama, well a lot globally, it's about about two trillion dollars last year was spent unrenewables, and it's it's been it's been very, very big.
Speaker 8: And over the last ten years of being about six or seven trillion unrenewables, we still get eighty percent of our energy from coal, oil, and natural gas. So it's really not having much of an impact globally. And again, the subsidies are just massive now.
Speaker 7: They're running about under Biden.
Speaker 8: The last year, I think they got up to eighty billion dollars in subsidies in terms of tax breaks, in tax.
Speaker 7: Credits, other things.
Speaker 8: And so we have all these companies that are are just living on this, and we're going.
Speaker 7: To have this is a lot of this is going to just crash here.
Speaker 8: And I would advise people that this green breakdown is coming, as I said in my book The Coming Renewable Energy Failure, which came out last year, and we're starting to see it. This is going to take a long long time because much of the world has invested in this, this energy transition. But all green energy really means is higher energy prices, it means electricity blackouts, means less freedom because they're trying to force people to buy electric cars and get rid of their gas stoves. It means energy shocks across the world like we saw in Europe, and it isn't going to have a measurable effect on global temperatures. There's no evidence that that is going to occur. So we're going to have a future. I think evs are going to get better and better over time, but they're a long long way from becoming our main source of transportation.
Speaker 1: Had a guest on a few weeks ago that talked about in nineteen ninety we were told the kids were told that by the time twenty twenty five rolls around, no child in America will see snow, that ice and snow will be gone, That the economy is going to be the world's going to be heated up. On the twenty twenty five, It's been a terrible year in the Midwest. It's not good at all, in fact throughout the South, and I think New Orleans hit some snow just before the Super Bowl. And you also have a column you wrote in November. The headline is scientists have not saved the ozone layer and this is another scare tactic employed by environmental extremists to frighten us into public policy based upon wrong decisions. When you wrote this, explain why the ozone layer. We were told for years that if the ozone layer went away, would all be fried. But nonetheless it didn't happen. This is ten years ago, predicted what tell us what NASA predicted ten years ago?
Speaker 8: Yeah, well, this is way back about about nineteen seventy eight. I think the nations of the world signed a agreement to try and get rid of all the chlorofluoro carbons that our industry was producing.
Speaker 7: These were.
Speaker 8: The things that we're going into aerosols and other sorts of things. A bunch of scientists said that these were going up in the atmosphere, they were sending the ozone layer, and they were causing the ozone hole over the Antarctic. And so the world signed and I can't remember the name of the agreements here, the Montreal Protocol. They signed the Montreal Protocol, and they shut down producing these things. They went they went to zero by two thousand. Yet those on holes still up there. Every year NaSTA measures it. It's been twenty years now since all the floral chlorocarbons were gone.
Speaker 7: And signed.
Speaker 8: They're saying, well, I was going to take another two or three decades before we see in effect. But you know, this is just some of the example where scientists were wrong. The whole world marched in one direction, and it's very similar to the fears about man made global warming. You know, we've had a pretty cool winner this year, and we might have some global cooling coming up. What we need to do is reduce real pollution. We need to give people choice to produce, to allow them to buy evs or whatever they want to buy, and quit having the government impose all this stuff. And that's what mister Trump is going to do here. We're turning this over in the United States and we may see this go worldwide. We had just elections in Germany today or yesterday Europe, and the Conservatives and the people that don't like the climate agenda are gaining gaining position.
Speaker 1: And I think they only got like the Conservatives got like twenty eight percent of the vote, which over there is a big number. And the course they're on is impossible to continue. And I think many Germans and bridge feel like you and I may feel. Number One, we have a terrible budget debt and depth is at thirty six trillion. Number two, we had until about a month and a half ago, open borders. And number three, we have to exploit the energy resources in America. I'm told that Germany has lots of natural gas and coal, but they can't use it because of climate extremism, and they have to buy a lot of it from Russia or from US. And then Biden shuts down the LNG portals out of New Orleans so that we couldn't transport it to them.
Speaker 6: And that's all.
Speaker 1: Do you have a sense that a long time ago, long the Steve Gorms, the Bill Cunninghams, the Sean Hannity's, the Joe Pegs, at some point it's sunk into the minds of the American people that we can't continue in this course and be great Americans.
Speaker 6: You have a sense this is a breaking point?
Speaker 7: Well, I sure hope.
Speaker 8: So I think this is the start of the rollback and the green initiatives and hopefully toward greater freedom. We had that last election, and while mister Trump has been exceeding everybody's expectations. Here, we'll just have to see how the economy reacts and how the world reacts. But I'm optimistic we can get back to markets, we can get back to choice and get back to things that are sensible rather than a government mandate and government directed policies in so many areas trying to.
Speaker 7: Tell everybody what to do. Well.
Speaker 1: I hope Ford Motor Companies learn its lesson. I hope the investors of Nicolea and Rivian and also Plug Powers learned its lesson. And the money we're saving out of Doze is truly unbelievable. They want to stigmatize Elon Musk. He operates under the power of the president. He can do nothing without Donald Trump's approval. He can do nothing without Donald Trump's okay, he can do nothing without that. And to find that waste fraud and abuse is something I have these clips I played before about Bill Clinton talking about waste fraud and abuse, and Al Gore talking about waste fraud and abuse, and Barack Husain Obama and Joe Biden talking about waste fraud and abuse, and now that it's being located, they don't want it to go because it's the way they get rich. I don't know how politicians go in to office making one hundred and seventy five thousand dollars a year at the max. They live in two different places, and they leave worth hundreds of millions of dollars. I'm talking about Mitch McConnell and Nancy Pelosi and all the others. They're monetizing themselves. They've wasted our tax money. It's been stolen, looted and wasted, and now we find out about it, and it's about time. And I don't know how how Ford Motor Company can continue in this course and be a functioning company. They're so succes I'm a chevy kind of a guy. But on the other end of the combustion engines, they make a fortune, then they give it all away. And when you buy a combustion engine, part of the price of that is the loss of evs.
Speaker 7: Correct, Yeah, I think so.
Speaker 8: Anyway, people only get my book Green Breakdown, they can learn the whole story of how this thing's all going to fall apart. And it's full of great sidebars too. For example, there's there's a sidebar in there. These are color sidebars that says global warming makes couples cheat. This says a dating website. This is Miami New Times the headline. So in addition to the Science and Economics. Got all sorts of fun things in there about this mad, mad mad world of climatism. But if they go to my website, Steve gorum g or eam dot com, I'll send him a signed copy and they can learn all they need to know.
Speaker 1: You know, I think maybe after all these years, we're having some measurable impact in a positive way. Steve Gorm, You're a great American, and thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show.
Speaker 6: Thank you, Steve, Thank you.
Speaker 7: Bill.
Speaker 6: Well, let's continue with more. And that's it.
Speaker 1: I've had Steve on maybe for the last ten or twelve years, and maybe there's an impact we're having with public policy in the opposite of what liberals intend. Bill Cunningham on seven hundred wulw one of the.
Speaker 9: Better nicknames in baseball. They call him Big Christmas Greens pitched to Noel, swung on and fouled back. He's a big guy, twenty three years old.
Speaker 7: Yeah, there's no missing him. No, six three and fifty pounds. He ain't snaking it anywhere.
Speaker 9: No, no, hello, bye, I'm I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 1: God, the weather's getting better. Jeff Brantley, Who's big? Who's Big Christmas? Are you going to remind me of little Christmas? Who's big Christmas?
Speaker 7: Either?
Speaker 10: Somebody on the Let's see, they played the Giants yesterday. Uh, the Brewers on Saturday and then the Guardians on Saturday too, split squad action.
Speaker 6: What about Tito? What about Tito? What about Tito?
Speaker 10: He's got a line up today, Willie. I guess Brady Singer will start today against those world champion Dodgers. Friedo McClain, d L C. Stevenson, Hayes, Candelario, Lux Freeley, Interveno are the winning lineup today?
Speaker 6: For one.
Speaker 1: Tito Francona sounds like he's rolling out the eighteen segment. The eighteen I would, I would hope so against those big boys one and two now on the spring. But Nick Martinez will he three strikeouts yesterday in the law, so he looks like he's has has had a good start. So looks like Spencer Steeer is on track to start throwing today coming off that shoulder injury. Andrew Rabbit is back in camp after a stomach bug, so hopefully things are right. Then the Red Legs are off tomorrow and then Wednesday the action against the Angels. Right here, on seven hundred WLW segment. Who's the odd man out? You got Green, you got Lodolo, you got Abbit, you got Singer, you got Martinez, you got Ashcraft.
Speaker 6: Who's the odd man out?
Speaker 10: I would say the latter part right there will the Graham Ashcraft, I guess. I mean, you know, we'll see what happens. I mean, and Martinez isn't going anywhere. He's twenty one million bucks. He's gonna start. Green's not going anywhere. I mean, Andrew Rabbit's got to work his way back, right. What about you know, Rhet Louder. I mean, he's you know, he's been, he's been, you know, a move back a little bit because of that, because of the the shoulder or the elbow sorea.
Speaker 11: So I don't know, we'll see.
Speaker 6: For got enough.
Speaker 11: They got enough arms, that's one thing.
Speaker 1: And Xavier of course had a great How about U. S. T. Zavier segment? Not good for the Bearcats. We were pretty good for the Musketeers.
Speaker 10: Musketeers yesterday, wille It was a little close when it's Seaton Hall, but they got it done. So the NCAA hopes are alive there and NKU beat Iu Indianapolis. How about Mick crone and Willie mc crone and win number five hundred yesterday as the Bruins beat Ohio State.
Speaker 1: I'm proud of him. You know he's up for the Indiana the Hoosier job. What do you think about that? I have my sources and who hit it hitit.
Speaker 12: When you first start coaching, you don't dream you're gonna be the coach at UCLA. So for me, I got the coach at my alma mater at UCLA.
Speaker 11: And in Edinbury State.
Speaker 6: Don't forget the racers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how about him coaching the Hoosier segment.
Speaker 6: They're going to make a big thing.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 10: The closer to his dad, Willie, that's right, be closer to hip or hep.
Speaker 11: Heap, I mean, you know help you know, he's the man.
Speaker 1: So that kid from Leasal High School, that guy assistant coach at Lassal. Right now he's in the final four. Yeah, he's got five hundred wins and uh he can ride his own ticket.
Speaker 6: He's rich.
Speaker 1: His good friend Mike McCall tells me that he's rich, and so he's rich. He's living in Brentwood. His place was not affected by the fires. He's living the life of Riley gets as lunch with Kareem abdul Jabbar. Yeah, you'll call up Uh, you'll call up Magic Johnson. Hey, can you get together? I mean he's in the high clover right now. Maybe he should stay exactly where he is.
Speaker 11: I you know what, well he is. It's not a bad life.
Speaker 10: But I was watching that game yesterday and I'm thinking, uh, McK cronin is right there Pauli Pavilion, U c l A sitting behind him as a Luel sinder Jamal Wilkes. I mean they honored Bill Walton yesterday, so all the all the greats were there, and I mean, I'm going.
Speaker 11: What what what?
Speaker 10: What is going on here? It's like wait, but he ought to be back here at Clifton. He's out at Pauley Pavilion running around at UCLA. It's unbelievable, Andy Mack.
Speaker 1: As you may recall many years ago, Mick Cronin was kind of up for an extension, right and the powers would be and U see said, why don't you see what's out there? If you get another job, that's okay with us, and the rest for the Bearcats is history. Well, he the Student Reporters Prop Service every local Tamestar Heating and air conditioning dealers Tamestar quality you can feel in beautiful northern Kentucky called tom Rickton Heating and air Conditioning at eight five nine two six' one eighty two sixty. Nine what Those reds take on Those dodgers, today will eat to about forty five minutes away from THE rnl carriers inside pitch On Fox sports thirteen sixty this.
Speaker 10: Afternoon good luck to Uh Greensburg Lady. Pirates they play for The Indiana state three to eight championship in basketball This saturday at.
Speaker 6: Six let's get him.
Speaker 10: IN Fc cincinnati back in Action Willy wednesday night against F C, montagua this time AT Tql.
Speaker 6: Stadium they won one.
Speaker 1: Zip by the, way key vote FOR fc WAS Pg, sittenfeld who voted. Yes the vote was five to, four with the liberals On City council saying, no we don't WANT.
Speaker 6: Tql we want to keep we want to keep The West.
Speaker 7: End it is?
Speaker 11: It, yeah, yeah well beautiful.
Speaker 6: Yeah Pe sittenfeld said. Yes the vote was five to. Four your.
Speaker 10: Reaction bearcats baseball team ranked down twenty third in the nation in The division one baseball rankings they had two wins AT unlv over the. Weekend they FACED unlv tonight and THEN Uc San diego this. Weekend Ap top twenty. Five how about?
Speaker 11: This will? He preseason number?
Speaker 10: One kansas is out of the top twenty five poll ending an eighty week pole. Run The jayhawks are, Out, Auburn, Duke florida one two, Three kentucky, Seventeen louisville, nineteen Per due Twenty what About?
Speaker 6: Savior not?
Speaker 3: In all?
Speaker 6: Right they will?
Speaker 11: Be let's.
Speaker 10: See Senior day coming up Against providence At Cintas center is set For, Saturday march. Eighth game time is at four. O'clock, also this dude FROM, Espn Aaron schatz predicts a major move has predicted Recently pictory predicted a major move each team could make this. Offseason for The, Bengals shatz says the team is going to indeed Trade Trey hendrickson instead of signing the star to an extension. CHEAP i DON'T i mean they got T, HIGGINS Bj, Hill Mike, Hilton Cody, Ford Von bell all headed the free agency And Jamar jamar just give me the. Ball he needs a contract extension, Too SO i don't know we'll see what.
Speaker 1: Happens you, know the drafts is about what about five weeks, away six weeks, away sometime In, april and then summer camp breaks in like the end Of. July suddenly it's going to Be, march and it's time to think about The bengals And Joe burrow And Jamar chase and also T higgins And. Hendrickson it's time for that franchise to make some serious. Decisions moving positively, forward we recall a lost, decade we recall how terrible decisions were. MADE i hope the same crew in charge now fail to make terrible decisions and make the right.
Speaker 10: Ones, well they're supposedly they're going to Tag tea again and have you make twenty six mil instead of going out on the out on the open. Market they got the power, segment they got, that and then they'll they'll take care Of chase and then who knows this dude FROM espn says That Trey, hendrickson and then who's going to take his?
Speaker 11: Place can they.
Speaker 1: Get someone better Than trey HENDRICKS i don't. Know WELL i, DOUBTED i don't think. So trade For Miles. Garrett, well when you have that'd be great said to put tray on the. AIR i can imagine what The cleveland will. Want, well he wants this number, nine number? One who else they?
Speaker 6: Want?
Speaker 11: Yeah, Yeah i'm sure that, yeah, yeah Well.
Speaker 1: Stegment ALL i know is that The bengals have about the best, quarterback the best wide, receivers and the best defensive end and they can't get to the.
Speaker 10: Playoffs, Also willie we, say congrants over the weekend To, Brookville indiana Native Billy. Lowen he won The Best Masters Fishing classic held over the weekend In. Florida so congratulations to Mister. Lowen he wins a big trophy and a lot of.
Speaker 1: Fish didn't he have the fish swallow any weights before they were? Caught, negative everything's? Okay better check With chip hard on. That everything's okay with.
Speaker 6: That the, guys the guys who cheated on.
Speaker 11: That they're in the they're in the, joint aren't.
Speaker 1: They they had their boat and their pick up confiscated and they went to jail for like three months because of fish.
Speaker 11: In that AND i, mean in that STUPID i, THINK i, mean you're so you're you're so.
Speaker 6: At. All it's. Fish it's, Fish come, ON.
Speaker 11: I, mean but, yeah.
Speaker 6: FISH i, MEAN.
Speaker 1: I don't, know but they made the fish swallow the weights and then hooked up the, fish put them on the end of the, line threw them, in and then brought him back in the, boat and then discovered the. Weights and it was like a major federal.
Speaker 7: Case.
Speaker 1: No Chip park gets mad when we talk about this. Stuff but in the great microcosm of, life how how important is?
Speaker 11: This not? Much not?
Speaker 1: MUCH i, mean you, know it's. Fish it's. FISH i, mean you're you're, That you're that bad to do. That that's, LIKE i, mean they. Cheated i'm sure they should be banned from, life Like. Bamadi the boat and the pickup truck is probably worth one hundred thousand dollars confiscate.
Speaker 11: THAT i don't, KNOW i say ban.
Speaker 6: THEM i THINK i think they are.
Speaker 11: Banned oh, okay where you.
Speaker 1: Go Chip hard at one point said it was a federal it was federal. Offense it was, terrible. AWFUL i, MEAN i eat. Fish don't you eat?
Speaker 11: Fish?
Speaker 1: Now and then, yeah we got an egg problem. TOO i just Heard Brian combs And jack. Crumbling we got eggs like und dollars a dozen or, something nine dollars a, dozen nine and we just killed like twenty twenty eight or thirty thousand chickens because of this alleged bird flu. Stuff, again NOW i read out of THE cdc there's another exotic bird flu that might be coming out Of, china just in time to destroy The trump.
Speaker 6: Administration, great just in.
Speaker 1: Time, Great but between THE fbi Targeting trump and then the bird FLEW, covid that was about it for those four. Years anything, Else, no that's about. It we have we have great guests coming up after two. O'clock and then On, wednesday Doctor Lasmi, somarco who's the?
Speaker 6: Autumn he, said.
Speaker 1: Too many children killed by pit bulls and by. DOGS i know you AND i are, great but WHEN i see a massive or a pit bull whose head looks like a garbage can, LID i don't like. It AND i know the pit bowl community gets all angry when Doctor somarco goes after pit. Bulls but, seg would you ever have a pit bole in your? House not a big? One, no, no, no he goes. There they're quiet and placid and flascid until they're. Not then all of a, sudden you might lose a part of your. Body you, KNOW i don't know what to tell.
Speaker 10: You and, Also, willie WHAT. Roberta flack dies over the?
Speaker 1: Weekend The Iceman Jerry butler passed away over the. Weekend Great butler is my one of my faith but she's here eighty. EIGHT i Think butler was almost. Ninety The Iceman Jerry. Butler and there's no better saying those two in their. Prime amen to that, LOVE i love The.
Speaker 11: Iceman amen to that.
Speaker 1: Segment and So march is going to be a little bit. Slow xavier should get to The Big. Show they should make a deep run into the.
Speaker 10: Playoffs, CORRECT i would, say so, WELL i mean right now they got a sixty sixty at least the sixty percent chance of, missing you, know playing for getting a bye in that first round of The Big East, tourney which is key.
Speaker 6: Critical and then what About, bearcats what are their?
Speaker 10: CHANCES i don't. Know and what About Travis Steele. Miami they're gonna be the number two seed in THE Mac tournament In.
Speaker 1: CLEVELAND i think they have to win the mact if it was not gonna put The RedHawks, in they're gonna have to.
Speaker 11: Win, well see what. Happens so who, Knows, WILLY.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Segment but let's pound the drum For Reds baseball and keep it going. Segment get me out of the student's.
Speaker 11: Report, willy another of a beautiful day here in the Tri.
Speaker 1: State we leave you with the immortal words of the Stud.
Speaker 13: Report at some, point this foolishness has got to.
Speaker 1: Stop did you hear Viveg ramaswami on with me between twelve and twelve?
Speaker 10: Thirty how about, That? Willy he's a he's gonna run for, governor.
Speaker 1: And your Friend RICHARD. K jones tells me he's Supporting David. Yost we have two good, choices as you, know for.
Speaker 10: GOVERNOR i SAW i saw the Sheriff friday night At Nancy nicks had a big political deal at The Spinning fork spinning For shadow On route four and she was there and, uh you, know big gigantic, Crowd, willie and let the good guess who walked, In mike De Wine RICHARD. K? Jones was he in, uniform bingo hat and. Everything he's looking good. Too, well he's work work in the room like.
Speaker 11: Crazy.
Speaker 1: SEE i always thought he's got something in the back of his. Mind he wants to run for down the. Road what do you Think president of The United. States he was going to run For bayner, seat BUT i, said don't do, it because you're now the king Of Butler. County AND i said you might lose To Warren. Davidson he was there.
Speaker 10: TOO i didn't see, him but a lot of heavyweights There friday, Night Willie denise AND i read and, eaton and all of a, SUDDEN i, thought Man place was. Packed and There's Nancy, nicks the great great auditor Of Butler county and a. Fundraiser And i'm, thinking wait about. It you know when's it is she up for election re election? Already, well it would be uh next. Year, okay never, ends, right it. Doesn't then it goes fundraising never.
Speaker 11: Ends.
Speaker 1: Never and so now we're going to have the primary In ohio is next To, april about a year from. Now you're going to have a Veg ramaswami worth a billion dollars running Against David jose quite qualified as the attorney.
Speaker 6: General and we'll see what.
Speaker 1: Happens and there's rumors That Shared, brown who's now At, harvard is going to come back To ohio and run for governor to try to Be ramaswami or try to Beat David.
Speaker 6: YOST i don't like his.
Speaker 10: Chances we got action right, There we've got live action. Segment and then what about and then that's on The republican. Side what about The? Democrats that's a Shared. Brown Sharon brown doesn't. Run The dems have.
Speaker 11: Nobody what about DOUBLE? A is he not going to?
Speaker 6: Run No Amy?
Speaker 1: Acting, yeah, Well i'll believe it WHEN i see, It, OKAY i don't. Know The republicans would help her get the signatures necessary to get on the. Ballot they want to run Against Amy acton, yea believe.
Speaker 11: Me, OH i don't. KNOW i mean it's going to be but you know what it's it's this is your.
Speaker 10: BALLGAME willi and politics are going to rock and roll with you to poll.
Speaker 1: Segment thank you for your involvement coming up next To Scott powell About Donald. Trump what's you're doing, right what's you're doing? Wrong it just held a little news conference With Franz ros. McCrone you know, McCrone segment is the president Of. France we were.
Speaker 6: Hugging we we.
Speaker 1: Hugging and kissing, together working out this working out that it's the way things.
Speaker 7: Are.
Speaker 1: Segment once, again thank you for the student's. Report i'll see you in about forty five. Minutes will let's continue with More bill cunning In The Great American live but J home of the reds add it again today In goodyear on News radio seven HUNDRED wulw My Billy cunning him The Great.
Speaker 6: American of, course The American renaissance is.
Speaker 1: Underway it's beginning the first thirty days normally the count of, president it's the first one hundred. Days it seems like he's been president for the last one hundred.
Speaker 6: Days he's only been a little more than.
Speaker 1: Thirty five, days and it's getting bigger and better than ever.
Speaker 6: Before i'd love.
Speaker 1: IT i know he's in a good place when sixty minutes attacks. Him but, Nonetheless Scott powell is with The Discovery. Institute he's also a member of The committee on The President Danger china and A Senior fellow at The Discovery. Institute his timeless book Was Rediscovering, america the number One amazon bestseller about eight. Weeks and of course last week Was President's, day AND i watched some of the media going, crazy, thinking you know what what we ought to do is get rid Of President's day because we might might be Honoring Donald trump and which is not exactly the. Case And Scott, powell welcome again to The Bill Cunningham. Show and first of, all your, colin which is at townhall dot, com is a great. One and this one talks about The President's, day et. Cetera and it, says among other, things that reflections On, Washington, lincoln And trump On President's. Day and you Link trump With George, Washington Abraham, LINCOLN i would Say Ronald. Reagan his portrait is with The president over his left. Shoulder tell me why you write such things About Donald. Trump, well each is very, different but there are qualities of character that link these three.
Speaker 14: People and there the three things THAT i think are important are, faith, courage and. Persistence and of course you Know, Washington uh was shot at in The french And Indian, warrior four bullet holes through his. Uniform but a bullet didn't didn't even put a scratch in his. Body, Uh and that gave that that that changed. Him you, know he knew that it was protected By, god and that gave him great. Courage trump same. Story he knows that it Was god's protection that prevented him from being assassinated In Butler. Pennsylvania that that and he's a changed. Man and, uh he has incredible. Courage and and then the third quality that that both these people, have his.
Speaker 13: Persistence they just don't. Stop they never give.
Speaker 14: UP i, mean you, know we were, outgunned out, maneuvered, outfunded out trained in The war Of independence against the greatest military power in the, world That's Great. Britain but how did we? Win, well we we lost more battles than we. Won you, Know George washington lost more than he. Won but in the end we defeated them At. Yorktown and they were THEY i, thought after six, years you, know we can't beat these. People they're never going to give. Up and so they just they built. It you, know it's time to. Surrender we'll call it a.
Speaker 1: Day one of the things you say in your, column WHICH i think is, beautiful is That washington And lincoln agreed That america's greatest threat to national survival would come from within rather than some military. Invasion and when Jd vance about ten days ago at The Munich Security, conference AND i Think germany is now turning to conservatism. Again but nonetheless he said that The germans what had to be said About germany from, within not from Without. America it applies so starkly that WHEN i watch what's happening in our major. CITIES i look at what was going on on the southern, border the northern. BORDER i look at our trade deficit With china was a trillion dollars a. YEAR i can't have faed them a trillion. DOLLARS i look at perhaps entities taking away THE us dollar as a reserve, currency AND i look at all, that And i'm, thinking My, god were we in? Trouble AND i, think As god's represented him On, earth Is United states Of. America and if we, falled no one's going to be left to pick us. Up no one's going to come to our. Assistance that were the one indispensable. Power so what is it About Donald trump that makes you say that he recognizes the enemy is from?
Speaker 6: Within, well that was his.
Speaker 14: EXPERIENCE i, MEAN i think when he was elected in twenty, sixteen the first, TIME i, think you, know he'd come from, business he really didn't understand the dark side of. Politics so, well he was always a good deal. Maker he could get he could get along with the opposition in his in his private life and. Business but, boy when he uhen when he had was elected to be president of The United, states people that he thought were going to cooperate and help him be his friends betrayed him and he had a you, know he had a very tough four.
Speaker 13: Years and what's so.
Speaker 14: Interesting one thing THAT i say in that article THAT i think you, know many others missed.
Speaker 7: Was that.
Speaker 14: Was there was a bigger thing About god's intervention In american life That trump is associated. With you, Know trump felt very strongly that he was that the voting, irregular the vote fraud prevented him from getting you, know getting a second. Term that he won the, election but it was denied him because of vote, fraud and he was determined to turn that. Around he asked people to come To washington On january, sixth and you, know and make their voices be known that if there were questionable, electors if the Electoral college vote wasn't you, know they didn't sit right in about sixteen station notes there were sixteen states that had, questions and that they should send it back to the state and then do a forenship type. Audit but in any, case he was fighting to have his second. Term but you know What god Said god knew that it would be better if he was denied a second, term and that he he reflect on his first, Term he learned the, terrain he learned more about the, ENEMY, uh and that and Then american people uh would also be subject to a horrible Uh biden, administration deep state. Administration and and so it was that he had a second term he skipped and his and look how successful his his leadership is. Now it's remarkable if he had if he'd had a consecutive, term not he would not have accomplished what he's accomplished.
Speaker 1: Now he had to go through a, forging a foundry process in which he became harder than blue. Steel and if he were to roll it into a second, term it would have been, like, well, uh every day that, passed what would be the end of? Him but NOW i have a sense the whole city's. Energized, washington D. C is energized to do something, great whether It's Scott bissett Or Scott turner Or Marco, rubio As Susie wiles Or Rick. Granell AND i have a, Sense pete heck saith that whole crew would not have been available if he would have won the second term when he, did when he lost, it it would have been completely. Different so when you Say god's, hand WHEN i Say god's representative On, earth The United states Of, america he can see the future of the president of the. Past he knows what's gonna, happen and he allowed this to. Transpire So Donald trump would be hardened by the enemies and uh freedom of. Liberty and right now we have a warrior in The White house that would not have been there in twenty twenty.
Speaker 13: One that's, Right that's that's the POINT i made.
Speaker 14: Though but, see But trump was fighting for, it he wanted, it he wanted, it but the hidden hand Of gods that, nope, nope it's not.
Speaker 13: Right you're gonna have it your second.
Speaker 14: Term but you're gonna we're gonna we're gonna give you four years to, prepare and we're going to get The american people to have four years of suffering so that the vote for you is.
Speaker 6: Overwhelming let me share with your.
Speaker 1: Permission you AND i texted about two or three days, ago AND i texted you the word boot it instead of book, it and we set up the interview and THEN i, said, okay boot. It THEN i said book, it and then you say this to, Me, WELL i kind of liked your instructions to boot. It boot corruption out of THE us, Government boot the global, Cabal boot the deep state, Democrats boot the illegal, Aliens boot eighty percent of the federal. Government boot THE Ccp china out Of panama and boot them out of The western. Hemisphere boot The chinese out OF us, Farmland boot THE un out Of New.
Speaker 6: York and that's just the. Start so explain to. Me AND i read.
Speaker 1: THAT i, said that's a pretty good starting point for the. Interview boot. CORRUPTION i look at THE us EIGHT i guess as an. Example, yes it's one percent or less than the, budget but it's a place to hide certain democratic. Individuals, secondly it spreads this this virus that transgenderism around the. World so why is it important to ELIMINATE usa it except for those programs like Having african kids not get. Polio, absolutely if someone is suffering FROM hiv, somewhere, okay but that's that's not WHAT usa. Does and what's happening now is. Unbelievable explain when you say boot the, corruption can you identify all the corruption or just some of?
Speaker 14: It, oh there is so much there is so much. Corruption we really have at least three sort of a nexus of. Corruption we have the military industrial. Complex we have the medical pharmaceutical industrial, complex and then we have the the the media high tech information. Complex and there are, others but those are those are three that have, really you, know corrupted the proper functioning of our. Governments and it's really and it's denied The american, people you, know the information that they've needed to understand what's going.
Speaker 1: On and we live in the information. Age AND i guess this week or, Next pete hechse that's going to take a chainsaw to much of THE us, military which is full of fat and. Flab AND i think you spend nine hundred billion dollars in the, military you would have Thought republicans would hold the military sink or sanct as we. Do but that does not mean that we need seven hundred and fifty military bases in one hundred and fifty different countries all over the. World we don't need. That in other, words it needs to be, lethal it doesn't need to need to be. BUREAUCRATIC i think that's the Points hechseth is.
Speaker 14: Making, yeah, ABSOLUTELY i, mean what a change we've gone From Lloyd, Austin Fat Lloyd. Austin it couldn't even do a push up To Pete hayesath which is out there in the parking lot of the pen gone going through DISGUISE'S.
Speaker 13: I mean incredible.
Speaker 14: Change and he's you, know he has the, experience frontline, experience many many years of serving on the front. Line you couldn't ask for a better Of secretary Of. Events and he's really a wonderful.
Speaker 13: Man i've met him.
Speaker 14: Personally he is he has all the qualities that are going to enable the military to really turn itself around under his.
Speaker 13: LEADERSHIP i think the military will be very.
Speaker 1: Strong what we now, knew our tax money has been, looted stolen and. Wasted politicians go, in they make no more than one hundred and sixty thousand dollars a, year and after spending half their money in taxes and half that money and living in two different, Places Nancy pelosi comes out with three hundred million. Dollars mitch McConnell has lost his way, completely is now worth a hundred million. Dollars you have all these individuals that are basically living in two expensive places coming out of public service with hundreds of millions of. Dollars we've been, looted, stolen and, wasted and The president's going to go after THE I R. S i love the idea of The External Revenue service to find out where the money is owed to. Us all over the world OWES us. Money but, secondly you have a great interest IN, ccp The Chinese Communist. Party unlike THE ussr of, old they were supposedly a great military, power but not an economic. Power why do you, say why do you belong to a committee to kind of constrain The Chinese Communist? Party why are they the most dominant force ever to Confront.
Speaker 14: America, well they have amped up the communist strategy way beyond what the what The soviets. Had you, know they believe in unrestricted warfare and they have recognized and of Course china has a heritage that goes back to The Sun.
Speaker 13: SUE i think he, LIVED i don't know more than two thousand years.
Speaker 14: Ago sun sued the military flo or said that the acme of military success is, winning you, know is winning the, war winning the battle without firing a. Shot so The chinese have really mastered this sort of cultural penetration and elite capture where they capture, elites and they use you, know primarily it's. Money of, course they have a lot of dollars to throw. Around they have an annual budget of fifteen billion dollars that is used to Target america and to carry out subversive. Activities and many of these things are done sort of. Subliminally people don't understand that The chinese.
Speaker 13: Are our mortal.
Speaker 14: Enemy and you, know they've created These confucian institutes on campuses across the. Country they're More chinese students In america than any other nation by a factor of three, anyway and you, know they they're just masters at.
Speaker 13: The cultural.
Speaker 14: Revolution of course we know that that's What mao, did but they have refined it and perfected it to such a point That americans are you, know are don't they don't understand really what's what's going.
Speaker 6: On And, scott when you look at their.
Speaker 1: Malware Christopher, ray the old director of THE, fbi said about eight months ago that they have malware and every Critical american, utility every phone, system every water, system and they test it out now and then to make sure it works and collapse. Systems he made the point that if they have, complete absolute war AGAINST. Us we couldn't fly, planes we couldn't land, planes we couldn't make telephone. Calls we would not have, electricity we would not have, water and within three Days america would be in total chaos where there's no communication and they can fly hot air balloons over the top of the. Country they can send tens of thousands of students into our colleges and. Universities they can buy millions of acres of farmland AROUND us military basis and put malware all over the place so that we can't. Function the Average American Scott, powell doesn't understand the truth of what, tommunists Right china wants to do to. Us imagine a world without, electricity without sewer, system without, water without the ability to. Communicate imagine that, world and that's What china's planned for.
Speaker 13: Us it is, True it is.
Speaker 14: True AND i think That trump understands, this AND i think that behind the scenes there's.
Speaker 13: Going to be a de engineering on a lot of, This.
Speaker 14: AND i would JUST i would love to see the New secretary Of agriculture stand up and, say you, know we can't buy farmland In. China we're going to give you your money back we're taking back all the land that was sold to. You would give you what you paid for, it but you've got to pack your bags and. Leave you, know you're not welcome to have farm land In. America we need our farm.
Speaker 6: Land every.
Speaker 1: Year it's about a trillion dollars of a trade surplus they get From. America and so they're crying like a stuck pig When america says we're going to use the same tariffs on You china that you use on our. Products same thing in the heartland Of, germany the heartland Of. Europe you don't see forge And chevyes on the roads all Over, germany but you do See volkswagens and BMW's And mercedes. Here and what's good for the goose is good for the. Gander AND i think that makes perfect. Sense, well we got to. Run Scott, powell thanks for coming. On And President's day is going to remain for a long. Time and the fact That Donald trump is our president now as a matter of, celebration not. Regret And Scott, powell once, again thank you for coming on The Bill Cunningham.
Speaker 6: Show And scott you're a Great. American thank, You.
Speaker 13: Thank, You. Bill thank.
Speaker 1: You let's do it. Again let's continue with. More imagine hot air balloons flying over Red. CHINA i wonder if we have our ability to do to them what they do to. US i strongly suspect that we do, not because we don't have tens of thousands Of american students in their elite. Universities that doesn't. Happen but the opposite, does and that's not a good. Thing let's continue With Mort cunningham with you every afternoon on news radio seven.
Speaker 6: Hundred WUL w Means i'm.
Speaker 11: Old when you first start, coaching you don't dream you're going to be at the coach AT u c L.
Speaker 12: A so for, ME i got the coach at my alma mater AT u c L. A, hello.
Speaker 1: By, it And I'm i'm, broadcasting.
Speaker 7: You, Know.
Speaker 1: ROCK i like to bring up About Notre. Name i'm watching ladies college game and The wolf packed lady you know their lady wolf. Facts i'm not, sure but they Beat Notre dame and double. Overtime your comments on, that, well, look we're just getting ready for the.
Speaker 15: Tournament we're on you, know we're kind of pacing, ourselves getting ready for the.
Speaker 7: Tournament.
Speaker 11: Yeah the, ladies the Lady. Irish we'll be.
Speaker 6: Back what were the Lady irish like in basketball when you went to?
Speaker 7: School?
Speaker 15: Wow they won the national championship my senior. Year so, yeah so, there yeah two thousand and. One, yeah, yeah, yeah tournament about five years. Ago say you're won the national invitation. Tournament, yeah, no. Champ you know What i'm. SAYING i recall. That, yes they're hanging the. Banners yeah they.
Speaker 11: DO i know. HIM i. Know, well it's, good it's great.
Speaker 1: Now rock an hour ago segments talking about this experts, Segment tell The rock about THIS espn experts saying about what's going to happen To Trey?
Speaker 10: HENDRICKSON i think is his name is ESPN's Aaron, schatz long lost brother Of Gary schatz Of cincinnati, fame and Mister shatz says that for The, bengals he's predicting they will indeed Trade Trey, hendrickson trade trade.
Speaker 1: Him instead of signing him to a contract. Extension were they gonna get for? Him where they get for a thirty year old the?
Speaker 10: End AND i don't, KNOW i, mean he doesn't say, that but he just says they're gonna trade him.
Speaker 11: Reaction it depends on the. Deal who do we get in.
Speaker 15: Return if you can get like a younger player with with great, potential it might be worth.
Speaker 10: It And Henrick hendrickson just said on The Ross Tucker podcast they've had multiple talks with The bengals and everything's looking.
Speaker 11: Good SO i don't.
Speaker 15: Know, SO i, mean do you if you're if they're gonna, trade they're gonna trade for somebody younger and more in their their. Prime but then that that person is also going to expect a bigger deal. Here so do you Keep Trey hendrickson on this team as one of your stalwarts as you're rebuilding the entire? Defense don't do you need your productive player back just to kind of you, know? Good, yeah because you can't replace. Everybody and he's he's proven he can. Play he's proven he can play the. Position he's can proven he can play it. Here how much tread has left on the, tires that's the.
Speaker 11: Question.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well he did a great job With Derick Park High, School that's ALL i. KNOW rac has met out about fifty thousand dollars to fund all the way Back Deer, park back to The, jack back to The, jack and he.
Speaker 7: Was he was.
Speaker 1: Wonderful he was Like Roger, stalbach he was Like Luke, keikley he was Like Tony.
Speaker 6: Perez this guy was.
Speaker 1: Fabulous and now he tells me Possibly Joe burrow is interested in trying to help out.
Speaker 7: There oh my.
Speaker 15: God If Joe burrow shows up for A Deer park, event my, God.
Speaker 11: I'm getting in line now next. YEAR a tip of the cab to, you my. Friend if you ainte that, happen you laughing.
Speaker 1: Snicker when we Got Luke, keikley didn't you a defensive player that you?
Speaker 6: Snickered that's not.
Speaker 11: Snicker now Is Mitt croner going to go To?
Speaker 1: Indiana, well my sources tell me he's going to be offered ten million. Dollars and they Think Mick cronan is the is the gold. Standard and let's face, it that kid From LaSalle High school has five hundred. Wins he COACHES i think At Murray state was his first, stop and then he got to an assistant and then he became the head. Coach and after five or six years, here the administration of uc he said one to look around to find another, job And mike, said, okay he found THE ucla. Job they offered it to four or five other. People he was let's Take Nick cronan and he's taking The bruins to The Promise.
Speaker 11: Land he's done.
Speaker 6: Well eight and. Guy but he lives In Brent what his house was.
Speaker 1: Unaffected he's got a cabana, club he's got a, pool he belongs to two country. Clubs he runs around with the rich and the Famous hollywood Halle. Berry it's the rumor he's dating Halle.
Speaker 15: Berry what so is he gonna leave all that and coming back To.
Speaker 1: Bloomington, yeah, No, no he's going to use out to get make more jack out OF.
Speaker 6: Ucla and he doesn't even spend the money FROM.
Speaker 1: Ucla he puts it into AN ira retirement account and he lives off the shoe.
Speaker 6: Contract so this guy's.
Speaker 15: Rich you, know sometimes if you keep chasing, things you give up what you already, have, right and he sounds like he's got a pretty good.
Speaker 11: Deal why look elsewhere.
Speaker 1: Would you rather live IN la when you're a single, man or In bloomington in THE?
Speaker 11: La sure you want to think about that.
Speaker 15: Rock very punitive taxes out, there and it's kind of a goofy. State but, man that sounds like he's got a pretty good deal going from what you.
Speaker 1: Say takes his money and he puts it in a retirement account and it's. Untaxed so he lives off his shoe deal and other, endorsements and the rest of the money is singing a bank.
Speaker 6: Account.
Speaker 15: Yeah and what most people know is that these, coaches these head, coaches that they don't buy their own. Cars they get car deals to the local car. Dealership they don't pay money for their food every, day that's all catered, in you, know expended by the by the. University like you, know they. Travel it's it's a great. Gig they make a bunch of money and don't spend.
Speaker 11: It that's.
Speaker 1: Big it wasn't for uc to Let Mick cronin. Go he would have signed what it was making like three or FOUR i.
Speaker 15: Mean let's think back to. That, well what was the vibe you. Got was the fan base ready to get rid of him or were?
Speaker 7: They, YES i.
Speaker 1: Had a, sense, okay been, there done, that and, uh it wasn't a big deal when he. Left it wouldn't like The ucats went nuts and said you have to sign this. Guy know the fan, base the, management you, know, gee the kind of athletic director related to what the what he was being told by the fans and, others and the arena wasn't sold out all the. Time nick had a pretty good, run but it wasn't like A final four and he got the u C L a.
Speaker 6: Job four or five.
Speaker 1: Guys turned it down because it was perceived to be a bad job at that.
Speaker 6: POINT i think it might be a bad job, Now rock.
Speaker 1: And segam because would you want to move TO la and deal with the stuff you got to deal with In. La, meant if you're a single, man probably, Yes but in reality it's it's Not the job.
Speaker 11: Was sounds like he's doing pretty, good so you don't.
Speaker 1: Have to worry About mick running second. Man please good. Us he's got that seven foot three kid out. THERE i MEAN i watched him. Yesterday it's, like you're, good you get around the. BASKET i, MEAN i forget. It and what about your? Buddy But Bake ramas Swam he was al with me at noon today talking about the.
Speaker 15: Governorship he texted me this morning about. That, yes he's going to run for.
Speaker 6: Governor what do you think about?
Speaker 1: That if you're going to Be David, yost the man who would be governor now the attorney.
Speaker 6: General what does the rock.
Speaker 15: STAY i think if he has the power Of trump behind, HIM i think that's going to be pretty pretty tough to.
Speaker 1: Beat how good that Will trump be in a year and a? Half, though answer the question how good will? You how good would the Trump ster being a year and a, half they'd be pretty. GOOD i think.
Speaker 11: GREAT i think things are rocking and. ROLLING i, mean you Wouldn't you wouldn't know that if he listened to you, know some of THE.
Speaker 15: Msm during the course of the, Day Harvard harrispool came out his approval right is like fifty six percent the it's ever.
Speaker 11: BEEN i think people are pretty.
Speaker 15: Happy you listen to some, people it's like this is the worst thing ever and people are are getting. Deflated AND i DON'T i don't see that at all WHEN i talk to the average.
Speaker 1: Person and how about The Quinny pac, poll forty percent Of democrats say The democrats In congress are doing allows you, job and something like the approval rating With republicans is eighty two percent From Donald trump except in the mainstream, media whether there's no approval rating at.
Speaker 11: ALL i are, Dead They're they're, dead and.
Speaker 7: Dead you're your.
Speaker 15: Girl Joy reed just got. Fired For god's, Sake she's. Gone Lester holtz out and you'll never hear from. Again you'll never Hear she's not gonna have a popular podcast or. Anything you'll never hear from her.
Speaker 1: Again tell me about Lester holtz. Segment but get a center of the students report. First, welly The Stude report is approp service of your Local Tame star heating and air conditioning Dealers Tame star.
Speaker 11: Quality you can feel.
Speaker 10: A Beautiful milford the home of one main gallery Called Baker. Heating at, FIVE i have won, three, eight three to, one fifty, one twenty four, spot fifteen or twenty minutes willye On Fox sports thirteen, Sixty reds And dodgers.
Speaker 11: Today Cactus League.
Speaker 10: Baseball The Cincinnati bearcats baseball team up two spots this week to twenty third in the nation and The Division One baseball. Rankings nice college, Basketball Xavier's Ryan conwell named to The Big east on A roll for a third, Time auburn's number one in THE Ap College Basketball, Poll kentucky's, Seventeenth louisville, Nineteenth perdue twentieth preseason number, One kansas out The, pole ending a eighty week run number one preseason out, there.
Speaker 11: He, goes let's see what? ELSE i got a lot of.
Speaker 6: Stuff the starting? Lineup rock wanted another starting lineup today for your red.
Speaker 10: Segment it is is At fredo, McClain, Dlc, Stevenson, Hayes, Candelario, Luxe, freeley And.
Speaker 11: Travino that's the.
Speaker 15: EIGHT dlc had what two bombs on either side of the Past?
Speaker 11: Saturday how about that first and excited so you wouldn't want to Be.
Speaker 15: And we thought about my my thought of putting him in center.
Speaker 11: Field have they thought about?
Speaker 15: That you, know the royal solid position because there's kind of a log jam with within. Fielders we've got a lot of good. Players put him in the in center. Field that solved some. Problems one THING.
Speaker 10: I saw over the, weekend The Kansas City royals are Putting Jonathan india in center. Field to check it. Out, oh they must have the same log jam, there you.
Speaker 1: Know Frank ConA says that he had a meeting how well With Dela, cruz and they agreed coming out of the meeting he was going to be a shortstop And Dela cruz did not want.
Speaker 6: To play center.
Speaker 11: Field leave him.
Speaker 6: There then if he's hitting hitting.
Speaker 1: Bombs like, this make them act yeah as. Well if you're, winning leave them.
Speaker 6: There nothing like Winning, rock nothing like. That no talk the wolf talk about That North Carolina. State did you see the Game?
Speaker 11: ROCK i KNOW i.
Speaker 15: DIDN'T i know you, did BUT i did not watch the women's basketball game double over. Time but their name has got a real good. Team they're gonna be tough in the. Tournament they'll be highly ranked in the. Tournament it's gonna be. Okay, Sorry i'll Take Notre dame women's basketball over the. Field you have the field hot Fudge. Sunday let's, Go, well.
Speaker 1: We don't have any more fishes unless The michigan group takes.
Speaker 11: OVER i have on my.
Speaker 15: Note we Have Alex coolige at three thirty five talking about how some some private uh business, is private business owners are buying up Some, fishers gonna turn them around and make them great.
Speaker 11: Again, yeah Make frishes great. Again m FG a say. That, no there you.
Speaker 6: GO i don't know right.
Speaker 1: NOW i see nothing but the red legs see it up with The. DODGERS i went up The dodgers five hundred billion dollars. Payroll they're going to play. Him probably, not but it'd be great if The reds could beat.
Speaker 15: Pay him five hundred, billion don't play, him that's, great that's a great.
Speaker 11: Gig he's.
Speaker 6: Like embiid with the seventy six. Ers he doesn't. Play it's making sixty million dollars a year and doesn't.
Speaker 10: Play and then how About anthony suit Case? Davis, YEAH i want to play ONE plu.
Speaker 11: Game one game with The.
Speaker 1: MAVs he bent, over he's, hurt he's out for what six weeks or? SOMETHING i, Mean, brook how does the six' nine all star, great player he plays like half a game and he like bends over and has lack problems out for?
Speaker 6: Six weeks how?
Speaker 11: Does that how does?
Speaker 14: That?
Speaker 15: HAPPEN rock i, don't know but a very smart trade, he made by, The way i'm never been High On. ANTHONY davis i was scheduled to interview him in that during the it Was The Ole miss kentucky. Football game it was like twenty sixteen. Or something it was all said to, do it and he blew. Me OFF so i got No. Love france there you got a.
Speaker 1: Boy who knows.
Speaker 6: Watching it but they won the national title With. THE wildcats i know that it is. A, fresh.
Speaker 15: Oh by, the way That the bombers came in second at the state, swimming titles, that's right second state. It was was It some, Columbus School. COLUMBUS charleston i don't know they were. A power never, heard it but it was like they lost by. ONE point I Think columbus charles in three. Hundred eleven The aqua bombers had three ten. Narrowly left where you laugh laughing at The, aqua bombers The.
Speaker 6: Aqua bombers where's?
Speaker 11: The, parks yeah where's the parks? Swim? Team yeah where's your guys, swim team the? Swimming pool where are the aqua at?
Speaker 14: His?
Speaker 15: Backyard yeah coy pony bons flashing around instead.
Speaker 11: Of swimming.
Speaker 6: That's, right well we.
Speaker 1: Had a swimming Pool At chamberlain park seem to Be Named. Cunningham park it was only four, feet deep so the swimming team. Couldn't, die, said well that's.
Speaker 11: A problem drive Over to Saint x whatt you donate, some money you.
Speaker 1: Know, wallet, yeah yeah there's all that money that you Got From trey hendrickson and Uh And tony perez And lou keikley and And and Mike and micah and all.
Speaker 11: That stuff where's all that? Money, going yeah by, the.
Speaker 1: Way that that that that that That that american side in the Game on thursday Night Between american canada.
Speaker 6: Who came on to The ice Mike rous on with. The, puck right.
Speaker 11: That's right that was a great That was that was a. Great game WILL he i didn't get a chance of watching, that was but it looked like it. Was awesome it.
Speaker 6: Was great more.
Speaker 1: Of those but all he can Say is God Bless deer park When The ruse johnny. Came out, that's true and they Had That deer Park because Mike h ruse only Came to montgomery and to raise money from.
Speaker 6: Here park that's, all like seg were you there?
Speaker 12: FOR that.
Speaker 14: I.
Speaker 6: THINK so i think. You ARE and i put you a signed puck and he wrote on it. Puck you you can't.
Speaker 7: Say that you can't.
Speaker 11: Say that he's not. In harbor no drop.
Speaker 15: That show today right on, the gate We Have bill dendy uh gonna talk about the effects of some of the tariffs and some. Financial things We Got alex coolgea three thirty five talk about the private equity FIRMS or i should say private businesses and people are gonna, buy up snatch up the, frishes restaurants, turn around make. Them great We Have, jeremy rosenthal lawyer at four o'clock talking about the Payout by delta to those passengers.
Speaker 11: On the plane that already come over and.
Speaker 7: Build.
Speaker 11: Up yeah and then We Have rosemarie mooring.
Speaker 15: YOUR girl i think you guys used To date willie at five o'clock talk about the river bed lineup looking. Pretty Good can terra's coming to town for. My money one of the best metal acts of. All Time But mick cronin is now Dating. Halle berry IT'S all i can.
Speaker 11: Tell, you see it's.
Speaker 7: Not bad you're.
Speaker 6: Telling me i'm dated this about. Six months i'll look too freaky for.
Speaker 11: Me though.
Speaker 6: Give me out Of the, stude's, report please?
Speaker 1: Will you and have We say happy birthday today to A former Under the lights superstar in the dugout, years ago the one and only number, sixty one the, Singer Himself.
Speaker 10: Bronson, Arroyo nice, happy birthday how old thirty nine And holding he's got a great Light. ON howie i got a, good man, great guy good. Singer too i'm.
Speaker 6: Bad segment get me out of.
Speaker 11: The students we leave you with the immortal words of the.
Speaker 6: Stud report i'm.
Speaker 11: Wondering UP all i see is my friend handcuffed walking to a.
Speaker 13: Police car.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 16: First, OF all i was freaking OUT because i somehow went from driving Into the gulf of course to a. Jail CELL and i still don't really know how that. HAPPENED exactly i don't think it ever really, felt. REAL unbelievable i understand how.
Speaker 6: IT happens i.
Speaker 15: COMPLETELY understand i have driven, PAST security i have flashed, my badge and, it's chaos especially when.
Speaker 17: It's dark he attempted, to proceed the police officer began to yell obscenities. At him the police officer then latched himself to. The vehicle at, that point the police officer took out his flashlight and started to hit, the vehicle commanding that shuffler get out of.
Speaker 11: The car at, some point cooler, Has PREVAILED but I think i was just shocked at how long it.
Speaker 3: Carried on drink, at all.
Speaker 7: Trying to drink too much for it.
Speaker 9: To play often the, officers involved we don't believe had any idea who.
Speaker 17: This was they.
Speaker 7: DID not i assume you're pretty good if you're PLAYING At pga tiger's because as, they say is.
Speaker 6: It talk to the pancake waitress on.
Speaker 10: That one but that's from that's From the Netflix series will You have uh In like Inside the ropes or whatever.
Speaker 11: It's called. That's uh that's the audio from the the day OF the pga Thing. In louisville.
Speaker 6: So, unbelievable well it's a, good thing It Wasn't.
Speaker 1: Tiger Woods scottie scheffler is not, well known shall, we say but he's one hell of.
Speaker 6: A player let's continue.
Speaker 1: With more two fifty Six Homeo Reds news radio SEVEN hundred wulw