Speaker 1: Something you should go something you should know is brought to you by Genesis gooldira dot com. That's also something you should know. You can put your retirement plan on the gold standard. Genesis Gold Group is the only IRA back by physical gold and silver. Learn more and get a free gold and Silver guide now at Genesis gooldira dot com. Excited a visit right now with Ashley Bartholomes and she is with Sue Empire Pit Rescue and you guys have got several fun things going on right now, and one of the things we can talk about is the gift drive. Let's chat a little bit about that.
Speaker 2: Yes, well, we're always looking for ways to enhance the lives of the dogs in our program and Rick Norse Rescues we are busting at the scenes. So I would say the number one thing with this drive is if you're looking to get a dog for the holidays, please visit kit Rescue dot org and look at our available animals, because this drive is to provide them with Christmas gifts so that they can have some fun tools and toys for their forever homes.
Speaker 1: I love that, and this is an opportunity for people who maybe are saying I would love to give. I would love to be a part of this dog's life, but I don't have the ability right now to adopt this dog myself. This is a way for you to be a part of the dog's life. And also, you know, it's it's a great way for you to give without putting yourself in a situation where, hey, I know I can't handle the full responsibility right now, but you still get to do something awesome.
Speaker 2: If you love dogs and you want to put a smile on their little faces on Christmas mornings, just a great way to participate. You know, in enrichment, toys are always so important to help our dogs. We do you know, things from blankets, slow feeders, which are very important for any jolly large mouse dogs to help them eat successfully without making a mess or having an issue. There's just so many things that we need, and our foster homes are amazing at providing a stable environment and a way to you know, give these dogs a nice touch to lay on. But you know, dogs needs and we really look for this drive to be away to provide individual dog with some essential tools that will just help them a have more fun. But these these toys are such a great regulatory tool for a dog and every opportunity we have for even if you're someone who's out there and maybe you don't see the value in donating a toy or donating a blanket or anything like that, food is always a great way to give back to We're looking for donating for food all the time.
Speaker 1: Nice. Now, if somebody listening would like to give what is the first step? How do they connect with Sue Empire Pit Rescue.
Speaker 2: Well, our pit Rescue website is rescue dot org. We also have a Facebook page to look for Sue on perpet Rescue, also on Instagram. And then we have an email that's been going out. So if you go to our website and sign up for email alerts, you'd see the link there for our Amazon page.
Speaker 1: Nice, and I encourage you to sign up for that email. I've got that. I get an email from you guys. Now, you don't blast people like every fifteen minut and there are some things that I've signed up for. I'm like, wow, I get a lot of messages from them, But you, guys do I think the perfect amount of letting people know here's a new opportunity, here's a fun event we're doing and I remember getting one not too long ago about Giving Tuesday, and I want to make sure we talk about that too, because there might be some people listening right now that could at the end of the year they're looking for an organization they can write a check too, because their business likes to do that, because you know it's financially it's good for them too to say, hey, I'm going to give a little something over here to something I believe in, and that kind of reduces my tax burden a little bit. So if they want to do something amazing on Giving Tuesday, let's talk about how they can give to the Sue Empire Pit Rescue on that day, which is coming up December third.
Speaker 2: Yes, I want to say again, is a great spot off at the top. There's a tab to donate. We also bless social media to have Instagram posts, Facebook posts going up. Our volunteers have written those posts. I wrote one myself just to encourage people to provide a five dollars, ten dollars or if you are a business and you do have some of that funds available to make a larger donation. We don't just support pitboles in our community. We also do stay in neuter programs for many other dogs, which helps this you know epidemic that we're having of selfers being overrun with abandoned or surrendered animals. So we're trying to kind of head that off at the at the beginning, you're with an issue through that, but also when there's a dog in neither our community for financial assistance for a major medical event that is you know, could put that dog at risk of the owner not being able to keep it, we try to step in. And again you can go to our website and sign up if you are someone in need. But also those funds go to help support these people who just want to be good dog owners and we can provide them with some sort of funds to help them in a timeless need.
Speaker 1: And again, if you'd like to donate Pit rescue dot org, I'm on that page right now. It's super simple, right at the top donate. It doesn't get my easier than that. You can also volunteer, you can adopt, you can foster all of those things or options again at pit rescue dot org. Thank you so much for taking the time to chat. I appreciate it a bunch.
Speaker 2: Thank you. We appreciate the opportunity.
Speaker 1: Absolutely again. Ashley is one of the many people who help at Sue Empire Pit Rescue. If you would like to learn more, if you'd like to help, if you'd like to give, any of that information is available at pit rescue dot org. Hey, Something you should Know. Something you Should Know is brought to you by GENESISGOLDIRA dot com. Put your retirement plan on the gold standard. Get a free gold and Silver guide now at genesisgoldra dot com.