Speaker 1: You're listening to Big for Society and I'm Jeremiah Byron. Today's episode is a conversation with Jordan from the southeast corner of Massachusetts. This is an extremely interesting conversation that as it goes along becomes quite evident someone does not want it to happen. So please enjoy this conversation about what exactly is going on in the Plymouth area of Massachusetts. And thanks for listening all I pick the Society. You've got the privilege of talking to Jordan today. Jordan's an individual from the Plymouth mass area or Massachusetts. It's also an Army veteran as well. Jordan, welcome to the show. Thank you for your service and how are you doing today, sir, Oh, no.
Speaker 2: Problem, and I'm doing great and got out of work early. I planned for this and I can't wait to talk to you for a bit.
Speaker 1: It's very very rare to have individuals from Massachusetts in New England on the show. As I grew up in western mass so I know it is a very tight lipped state when it comes to things like this. But you know, Jordan, I want to make sure that you have the time to share what you've come prepared to share today, so feel free to take the floor is yours, and you're welcome to take us back to when things started happening to you.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: Well, I worked at a trucking company a few years ago, over five years ago, and one of the forklift operators I started hanging out with. He's older than me, he's like fifty five now, and we had a big, what do you call it hobby together, fishing. So we started talking about it and stuff, and he had a little, you know, a bass buggy boat something that just slides into the back of a pickup truck with the slow seats. And we hadn't talked for a while, we hadn't hung out and stuff, and eventually just started fishing. And it wasn't until after I started my other job. So he goes, hey, have you ever fished down in Plymouth area? I said no, not really. I said, I you know, usually go to other ponds and stuff, you know, walking distance stuff. I'd usually fish from shore there. He goes, well, you can go with me, and he said all right. So we go out to the pond and I don't know if I should mention where the pond.
Speaker 3: Is or not, but.
Speaker 2: It's I'd never been there.
Speaker 3: It was in Plymouth. It was a really long dirt road to get down there.
Speaker 2: And if you go down the dirt road comes to a fork. If you go left, there's you know, maybe ten houses on that side.
Speaker 3: Of the lake.
Speaker 2: The right side of the lake, there's only two mansions down the very very very end, like another mile down, so it's very secluded. So he goes, okay, well we'll go there and I'll pick you up at three in the morning and we'll get down there. You know, we'll get set up and we should be fishing, you know, by four o'clock. And this was in August of twenty three, so you know, he told me there's a lot of small mouths in there, and you know there's big fish, and it should be great time, clean.
Speaker 3: Water, blah blah blah. So he picks me up in.
Speaker 2: His try out of the truck he's got the boat in there, and go down the dirt road and it's a one lane road around this pond, so you got to offload the boat and then you got to go park it. And there's a couple of little tiny parking spots cut out in the woods.
Speaker 3: So it's dark it's pitch black. I got a headlamp on.
Speaker 2: He parks the truck, get the boat out and pull it on the ground, and he's like, I gotta go park the truck.
Speaker 3: I said, all right. So he pulls away.
Speaker 2: I watch him dry and he's probably one hundred feet away from me, and I can see the truck and he pulls it in one of the spots and I'm just standing there listening to the bugs, crickets, frogs, and I'm just looking in the water. The water's perfect, it's crystal clear. And a rock flew by my face, like probably exercise of a golf ball, and I'm like, that was weird, And you know, I don't know what to think. So he's walking back towards me and he's got his hands in his park. He parks the truck. I see the brake lights go off. I see everything go off. He's coming towards me. He's got his head lamp on and he's got his hands in his pockets. And I said, did you throw a rock? Like I don't know why, Like I shouldn't asked him that because how could he?
Speaker 3: But I'm like, did you throw a rock?
Speaker 2: He's like, what are you talking about I said, you threw a rock at me or something. He goes, dude, whatever, no, And another.
Speaker 3: One flew right in front of my face.
Speaker 2: So I shine in my light around and to my left is the pond, and to my right is just straight blueberry bushes, briers, just.
Speaker 3: Swamped like with treat you can't see through it.
Speaker 2: So he's like, dude, what was that? I said, he saw the second one? I said, I don't know, dude. He's like, well, let's get out of here. So we get in the boat. And as we're going out, you know, he's only got a little troller motor on electric motive. The rocks are coming NonStop, and they're as we're moving. They're falling all around the bow of the boat.
Speaker 3: They never touched the boat, and the boat is a square boat.
Speaker 2: It's like a Pelican gator or something like that, and all these rocks are just going around the front of the boat. As we're moving. I'm getting wet. These rocks are hitting the water. I'm getting wet. We finally get out fire enough and it stops, and I'm like, what was that.
Speaker 3: He's I don't no.
Speaker 2: So all then this weird rooster sound started.
Speaker 3: It didn't.
Speaker 2: It sounded like somebody in a deep voice mimicking a rooster, and it didn't sound.
Speaker 3: Right at all.
Speaker 2: And I had a five thousand loomin flashlight in my tackle bag, so I pull it out and I'm shining on the shore and there's nothing there at all, nothing, And as we're fishing and it's getting daylight out, there's no more rocks the rest of that day. But the rooster call sound sounded like it would be one hundred feet from shore and then a mile away, and then a hundred feet from shore, then a mile away, and it did it all the way until the sun started breaking through really and we fished the rest of the day and it got really hot, and there was we didn't actually I don't think. I don't even remember catching anything. And we get back to the truck we loaded the boat, and I'm like, what's up with those rocks. He's like, I don't know, dude, it's probably just some hobo or some you know, somebody around here. Maybe it's one of the people that live in the house. They don't want us around here.
Speaker 3: And then we'd let it go.
Speaker 2: So a week or two goes by and it is still August of twenty three. We uh, he calls me up. He goes, yeah, you want to go down there. I said, yeah, yeah, I'll go down there. And you know, I'm not worried about the it's not my truck going down there. If you get rocks hitting your truck, I don't here, you know. So we go back down there, and there was a big storm coming and we shouldn't have went, but we did anyway, And we go out there and we got there. This time it was in the afternoon. So we got there probably around four or five in the afternoon, and we go out, we fish, catch a couple of fish, nothing great, whatever. The sky goes black like black black, like the the lightning the rain. We're trying to get back across the pond, and the boat's actually like like the boat actually had like two inches of water in it by the time we got back in.
Speaker 3: I mean, we shouldn't have, but that was stupid. So you get in.
Speaker 2: Now we're rushing. We're rushing to get the boat in the truck to strap it down, and as we're doing it, rocks are flying in again. And it always waits like you got like five five minutes, ten minutes of you know, before they start doing whatever this is, that's it has to be them.
Speaker 3: But so rocks start coming in.
Speaker 2: It's torrential downpour, it's nine o'clock at night, it's pitch black, and somebody's throwing rocks at us again. And they never hit us, not once. These rocks never touch your body, but they're big enough some of them where if they hit you, some of them are size of potatoes, they knock your head right off. So that was the second time, and still we left and you know, we're talking about on the way home, and we're like, dude, it's.
Speaker 3: Got to be a hobo.
Speaker 2: It's got to be like some homeless guy that's got a tent back there and he doesn't want us there and he's annoyed, and you know, that's it. That's all we could come up with. So I wasn't scared. I didn't have a feeling. I didn't have a reason to be nervous. I didn't have a you know, nothing like that. So maybe again two one, two weeks later we go back and now it's again it's four or five in the afternoon, So we get down there, and that year, every time we went, these three times, there was nobody ever down there except for this one guy. So this old timer shows up and he's like, oh, you boys are gonna go fishing. Yeah, yeah, oh I've been fishing this pond thirty years. And this guy's like giving us, you know, senkos and certain which is a rubble worm. He's giving us different stuff, and he's like, yeah, go over here in that corner. That's where these type of fish hang out, and go over there, and and these long winded and he kept going and dance, getting impatient.
Speaker 3: He's like, hey, we got to go. I said, all right.
Speaker 2: I said, well, nice talk to you, sir. He's like, oh, they had no problem. And something just gave me the inkling to ask him if he's ever seen or heard anything weird. So I said, hey, can't see something and he's like yeah, I said, did you ever hear see anything out here when you're fishing? He was like, no, not that I can think of, I said, And he goes, oh, well, yeah, there's a weird rooster noise sometimes when I'm down here.
Speaker 3: Early in the morning.
Speaker 2: And I was like, oh, okay, noted.
Speaker 3: So he's like, all right, good luck, have fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, well get out there. We're fishing the beautiful night, no clouds or nothing.
Speaker 3: We stayed till.
Speaker 2: Ten this time. And Dan knows that I watch these these podcasts. I watch you, I watch Wes, and that's actually it. I used to watch some other ones, but I don't agree with the way it's what they're doing anymore.
Speaker 3: So I stopped it. But he makes fun of me.
Speaker 2: So he's like, what do those bigfoot do again?
Speaker 3: I said, what do you mean? He's like, what do they whoop or something? I'm like, yeah.
Speaker 2: So we're just about to come in and he's making these whoop sounds and he's laughing, and I'm like, yeah, yeah, whatever, And it's actually embarrassing because he's doing it loud and I know people can hear, and I'm like, dude.
Speaker 3: Just knock it off. Oh yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: So get back to the truck and it's it's still a little bit daylight, but barely. I mean I think the sun goes down at the time, you know, like eight eight thirty, so it's still a little light. And we're putting the truck away. I'm in the boat away.
Speaker 3: And I'm waiting for it.
Speaker 2: I'm just waiting for it. I'm like this it's got to be third times charm.
Speaker 3: Something's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: And Dan is cheap, and he has these old ratchet straps that are all jammed up and rusty, and even though he's a brand new Toyleter truck, apparently came by new ratchet straps. So he's screwing around with these ratchet straps trying to get the boat down. And I'm just panning around with the flashlight and a rock flies out of the woods and lands by my feet. Right it hits a bush lands by my feet. And I told him, I said, Dan, it's doing it again. He goes, no, it's not shut up, You're not scaring me.
Speaker 3: This is dumb.
Speaker 2: I said, no, it's doing it again. And it just started doing it a lot. Like there's a lot of rocks coming. I mean, it through at least twenty something rocks. He's getting pissed and he's like, dude, it's just a whole ball. You need to calm down. I'm freaking out. I'm like, dude, I'm done. I don't want to be here. I don't like this. This is it's stating the kind to kick in that this is not just a person. But I still can't fully accept it. So he's like, you know what, I'll teach you to freaking lesson whatever it is. And he grabs a pile of rocks and he starts whipping them into the woods where these rocks are coming out. Every time he threw a rock, one would be passing it coming out like it knew he was throwing. It was matching him perfectly. It was like his rock was it's not actually happening like that, but it was like his rock was.
Speaker 3: Bouncing off an invisible force field. That's how perfect it was.
Speaker 2: It was just he'd throwing foot it was already passing. And he's like, what was that, I said, dude, I told you. I'm like, I'm done.
Speaker 3: A huge rock, bigger than.
Speaker 2: A potato comes out of the woods and lands dead nuts center in the middle of the boat. And the weird thing is it didn't roll around, it didn't move. It was weird. It just hit the boat and that was it. It just stuck in the middle of the boat like it was a magnet or something. And he's like, dude, I'm done. I said, dude, I don't I'm done.
Speaker 3: I jumped in the.
Speaker 2: Truck first and I locked the door and a rock, you know, like the size of the marble hit the roof and rolled down and I'm watching it and it's set right on the wiper. So he gets in and he's like, I'm not finished unratching the boat. I said, dude, just screw it.
Speaker 3: The boat's mostly in there. Just get out of here. We'll go up the road a mile or.
Speaker 2: Two and we'll get out and we'll check them and sure we have anything before we leave. So he's flying up the road. We're doing like thirty and this is like a you know, a narrow dirt road like you're doing.
Speaker 3: It's pretty fast.
Speaker 2: We go up about a mile a mile and a half and we get out and he's a grab the flashlight, all right, So we're checking anything. The second I opened my door a rock being right off the tree behind me, and we just drove more than a mile doing thirty.
Speaker 3: I'm like, do you still think it's a person? Now? I don't know who it is.
Speaker 2: I said, well, hell, did this person catch up to us if we just drove a mile at thirty miles an hour and they're already throwing rocks at us.
Speaker 3: Again, He's like, whatever, dude, you keep imagining crap.
Speaker 2: Keep watching the stupid Bigfoot crap or whatever you watch. Yeah, I'm done with this whatever. So that was the last time of August twenty twenty three. So the whole year goes by nour In last year, he goes, hey, you want to go to Halfway Pond? I just gave it away, But all right there.
Speaker 3: It is Halfway Pawn.
Speaker 2: So I go, you know what, Yeah, I'll go screw it. What's the odds of the stuff happening again? So we get down there. This time there's a bunch of people. We could barely find parking. There's people on jet skis and we went early in the day. There's people swimming. Find a parking spot. It's in a different area than we usually park. And we get the boating and we're just fishing. Sure enough, ten o'clock comes, it's pitch black coming in and this time the truck was right near the water.
Speaker 3: He didn't have to go get the truck. Truck was right there. He backs the truck and this is a brand new Oh it's not brand new anymore. I was a leftover.
Speaker 2: It was a twenty twenty three Tacoma. So he backs the truck down and I'm waiting again. I'm like, it was a whole year ago. I'm like, you know, I'm gonna you know, I got my flashlight handing around and a rock comes flying out of the woods again. And mind you, this is the first time I noticed that everything is dead, perfectly quiet. There's not a sound. The only sound that I heard was a whipperwill.
Speaker 3: That was it.
Speaker 2: And when I look back on all the other times there wasn't.
Speaker 3: I remember.
Speaker 2: I'm like, there was no sound, there's no crickets, there's no frogs, there's no anything. So a rock comes in and he's like what I try to tell him and he goes, well, what I had heard something? I said, yeah, it's rocks, and a rock beams right off the roof of the truck, brand new truck, and it's kind of made like a sound like of a like if you stepped on like a an empty beer can or something. And he's like, dude, dude, that just.
Speaker 3: Hit my truck. I said, yeah, right on your roof.
Speaker 2: Now he's mad and I just want to go. And as I'm holding my flashlight, it gets so hot in my hand that I can't physically hold it anymore, and it goes out this and this is a brand new I mean, that's not the same flashlight I had before. This is a better, newer one. And it gets hot in my hand. I can't hold it. I turn it off.
Speaker 3: I'm done.
Speaker 2: I get in the truck. He's done with the boat.
Speaker 3: He gets in.
Speaker 2: I'm like, dude, just go go because these rocks were bigger than the last time. He's like, dude, calm down, calm down. And I'm like, no, no, go. And it's hot out. So he's sitting there and he's playing with the AC and he's turning the radio on whatever station, and he wants I'm like, dude, you gotta.
Speaker 3: Go, just go.
Speaker 2: Do you want I'm screaming at him. Actually, at this point, I do you like dents in your brand new truck? Because this is what's gonna happen.
Speaker 3: Don't stop it. You being a baby. It ain't nothing.
Speaker 2: I said, okay, whatever, dude, and I'm antsy.
Speaker 3: I just want to leave.
Speaker 2: He's like, okay, calm down, calm down. He puts his foot on the brake and he puts it in drive and when he looks, he looks over it in the driver's mirror and just starts losing his mind, losing his mind, and I'm like, he's screaming, don't look back.
Speaker 3: Whatever you do, don't look back.
Speaker 2: I don't have a flashlight anymore.
Speaker 3: It's done.
Speaker 2: And all I had was a little pocket, you know, little cheap led flashlight. I'm climbing, he's stuffing it. I'm climbing in the back seat and I opened the slider and I'm trying to shine. I can't see anything. He's just flying and I'm like, I keep I get back in my seat.
Speaker 3: I'm like, what did you see? What did you see? Nothing?
Speaker 2: And he's flying. I'm like, what did you see? He's like, dude, I don't know. I don't know, I don't know what it was. We get all the way to the main road and he stops and we're just sitting now where I think there's a street light there and stuff, and you're back and you know, on the main road. This guy's going by. I said, what did you see? He goes, Dude, all I know was big, it's I reflect and red and I've just seen it walk right behind the truck. And I said, okay, so that's what it was. He goes, No, I'm never going to admit that that's not what it was.
Speaker 3: You don't know what it was.
Speaker 2: I said, dude, what was it?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 2: I don't know, But I don't want to talk about it anymore. I said, okay, you don't want to talk Nope, I don't want to talk about it. And this is a guy I don't go hunting. I fish. He goes up in tree stands at four in the morning. He's up there for daylight, climbs up there, never had a problem, doesn't want to deal with this stuff. He doesn't want to think about it, doesn't want.
Speaker 3: To care about it.
Speaker 2: Just very nonsense, even though he saw the thing and I didn't.
Speaker 3: So that was last year.
Speaker 2: So that was the last time I went to Halfway Pond, and that will be the last time I will go there. So a week or two goes by calls me up. You want to go fishing? I said, yeah, yep, you want to go to Halfway? No? Why?
Speaker 3: He goes, yeah, that is kind of weird.
Speaker 2: I don't want any more do I said, okay, well 'screw that let's go somewhere else. He said, well, let's fish in one of the ponds and miles standards. I said, okay, it's like I think it's like as the crow flies maybe six seven miles maybe away five miles away from where we were. And I'm like, well, at this point, I still discredit. I'm still trying to grasp reality of whatever this is.
Speaker 3: So I'm like, okay, maybe there's still just kids.
Speaker 2: And then you add up how of a insane aim this thing has and the quietness and when you shine the light there's nothing there, and then what he saw, and I'm in my mind, I'm like, as long as I'm not going back to that place, I don't care. So I'll go try another pond. So we go to one of the ponds in Mount Standards State Park and there's nobody around, and we get the boat, put it in. He had to move the truck, you know, get to pack another one hundred feet away. There's nothing, you know, there's no direct access. So we go out and we're fishing and there's a perfect night and there's nothing wrong. And we're out there at about ten o'clock at night and we're coming back in and we got to drag the boat up this uh, you know, a gra gravel like drainage ditch thing and actually the rocks are pretty big, so you're fumbling all over the place climb up this thing. He has to go get the truck packet on the wrong side of the road face, you know, facing the wrong way.
Speaker 3: To get it to where we can just get the boat.
Speaker 2: And there's nobody out there. Ten o'clock at night, so you know, I got this new flashlight that I had and I'm shining around the one that didn't work before that got hot.
Speaker 3: And there's no really like low low underbrush.
Speaker 2: Everything's kind of just scrub pines, so you can see pretty good. So I'm just, you know, just because I'm like, I'm just gonna look around and seeing he's already helped them put the boat in and he's strapping it down again, and a rock comes skidding down the road and you can hear it's coming kinking, kink, kink, and it's you know, half the size of a baseball. And I'm like, dude's doing it again. And he says, laughing, no, it's not your screw. I said, no, here it is again, And then a rock comes skipping up the road from the other way, and then they just started going like crazy and they are going right over the truck right over our heads, not touching us. And I'm getting aggravated now because now this is the fifth time. And I just said out loud, I don't know who you are, what you are, but can you please stop. We're just fishing, we're leaving. We don't want any trouble.
Speaker 3: Please stop.
Speaker 2: And everything stopped. And I looked at him and I'm like, what do you think this is? He's like, I don't know. So I waited about thirty seconds and he had a forty five on him. So I said, it's this is kids. Maybe we'll scam him if I say this out loud.
Speaker 3: So I said, uh, hey Dan, he.
Speaker 2: Said yeah, still screwing with the boat. I said, uh, good thing. You got your gun on you right, and he went yep. The second he said, yep, a rock the size of a baseball pile drives this no pocketing sign. That was literally, you know, maybe two feet over to his right and maybe about three or four feet back. It sounded like a gunshot. So he's right, I'm done.
Speaker 3: I'm out. I'm out. So he just finished half. We get in the.
Speaker 2: Truck and we're flying out of there, and I said, you know what, dude, I'm sick. Of this, I said, turn around. There's one turn around.
Speaker 1: Jordan, are you there? Oh my goodness, I'm going to call that. I'm going to call it chort and back right now.
Speaker 4: Your call has been forwarded to an automatic voice message system seven seven four four one.
Speaker 1: All right, this is this is a second call today where we have gotten we've gotten disconnected. I really hope I can call this guy back.
Speaker 4: Your call has been forwarded to an automatic voice message system. Seven seven four is not available at this time at the tone. Please record your message. When you have finished recording, you may hang out or press one for more options.
Speaker 1: Hey, Jordan, this Dermia calling you back. We got disconnected or somehow. It's just like the phone went click on your side. I'm going to try the other number.
Speaker 4: Please leave your message for.
Speaker 1: Well. I just tried both of Jordan's phone numbers. It is very evident that someone does not want these calls to happen. Wow, okay, I'm just gonna have to see if he calls back.
Speaker 2: Let me test him.
Speaker 1: Here here we go, all right, we're gonna give us some time. Yeah, well, this is really weird, guys, it's very very weird.
Speaker 2: And when I finished the story, I said basically like queuing you to be like, oh wow, Jordan, Well and I'm like waiting. I looked down on the phone and it was still going, like the call never ended.
Speaker 1: Okay, I've got the recording going on. I'm bringing up the map of Plymouth again. Uh So we were at see you were at the the other pond and Miles standish and then there had been like a rock your buddy. You were like, hey, you have your gun right and then and he was like yep, and then this huge rock hit the sign and then yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh so you didn't hear anything about the cloud with the tail on it, with the smoke or anything. No, no, no, no, okay, oh man, this is weird. So is this one of those things where they're listening and then they cut the phone call.
Speaker 1: I don't know, dude, but it happens a lot to me. I'm not even kidding.
Speaker 2: Well, this is what I That's the thing that fascinates me more about Sasquatch than Sasquatch is why are they trying to hide it? And what else do they have to hide? That's what That's what confuses me. That's the intrigue. And just like what's his name there? From How to Hunt? He says, if you if they admitted these things are real, then they'd have to admit all the other crap that they're for tending eight reel is real.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, So anyway, that's what makes me mad. It actually aggravates me because it's like saying, why you hide? Like, what do you got to hide?
Speaker 1: Dude?
Speaker 2: Anyway, So hopefully I don't cut the soul phone. Okay, I will keep checking if you don't mind, every five minutes on this ask if you're still there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's good. That's good for me. Yep.
Speaker 2: Okay. So they threw a rock at the sign, and I mean it sounded like a gunshot and it was right when I said, do you have your gun? Dan? So whatever it is knows what English is somehow, or they can read your mind. I don't know. So we leave and I say, no, turn around. I want to see this thing walk out. I've had it. So he goes, are you're sure? I said, yeah, turn around. So we turn around. We go back down a mile, standish down that road and nothing happened. So he said, dude, I got to get out and pee. Dude, you got to come me. So I get out and I'm shining this flashlight. Nothing happens. Let's get back from the truck, and now we're just we're now we're heading back towards my house. We're heading the right way, and a rock beams off the truck. So he's pissed. It's a brand new truck. I think you paid like forty five grand for this thing. He goes, give me the flashlight. He gets out and stands on the door. Still the door is still. He shines the light. He climbs up and shine the light over the truck and a rock lane directly in the boat in the back of the truck. You're still there, yes, okay, So he freaks out. He's like, dude, we gotta get out of here. I'm done. I don't want any this thing already. Actually, then, like one of the rock that last time we were at the other pond, the rock skimmed the roof of the truck. That's what that sound was, and it actually left it took paint off. And if I go, like I looked at it the other day when he came over, it's rusting like it took the paint off. So we get out of there. I said, I'm never going back here again. I'm done. I'm not I'll go drive through here, I'll come in here during the day. I'm not fishing here. So a few weeks go by, he goes, do you want to go fishing? I said, yeah, I go Where do you want to go? I said, why don't we go down near a giant reservoir And there's a bunch of fire roads And I fished there my whole life. Never had a problem. And you got to walk in like a mile to get to this place. But it's nice because nobody else wants to the fishermen. You want to get in a boat and go, or they want to get out and fish off of a causeway or something. So we we meet a church parking lot that's got a fire road going off the back of it. It's right down the street. So we walk in. We're doing great, and a lot of big fish. We caught, you know, five six pounds. It was really nice. Straight in the fall, they're all fattening up, falling and they were hitting everything. And now it's you know, we got there it maybe five and by the time we walked out there, now it's about seven thirty and standing it back, and he goes, I think it's time to go. I said, all right, so let's make a couple more casts. Okay with that. And now there's a big rock where we're at, and the shoreline where we're fishing. It was such a dry summer that the shoreline, you know, normally you'd be in two three feet of water walking on it. And there's a rock the size of like two or three pickup trucks right on this peninsula, right on this point. So we climb up on the rock and we're fishing a rock. The rocks just start coming in, and I freaked out so bad that I just got down on my knees and started praying the Lord's Prayer. I don't know what's happened. I don't know. I just wanted to go away. And now we're in the middle of no like we're a mile in the woods. He doesn't have his gun on him, that there's nothing we can do, and the rocks just keep coming. So I get down, I stop praying, and the name of Jesus leave us alone. As corny as that does sounds to some people, that's what I believe. And it stopped and I looked at him, I go, what are we gonna do? He's like, dude, grab you you know what, you know, gotta be a man, got to walk out of here. I'm like, okay, Like what are we gonna do? What are you gonna do? So we, uh, we start walking and you gotta walk, you know, about one hundred feet to get back into the woods because there's cliffs, you know, you got you know, twelve fourteen fifteen foot cliffs up that's where all the stuff was coming down at us. As we're walking back to the path, a log, you know, about eight inches in diameter and maybe six seven feet long comes flying down off the top of the hill and just lands right on the beach, the rocks right in front of us. I shine the light back up there. There's nothing there, nothing. I am like done. I am hysterical. We start running out of there, and there's rocks bouncing off of the trees, there's branches breaking. We're getting pushed out. I get to the point where I can't run anymore. I got a big tackle bag, I got my rods. He's older than me, he's dying. We pull We just stopped and I shine the flashlight back and there's nothing there, and there's no sounds, there's no crickets, there's no bugs, there's no nothing still there. Yes, okay, so sorry. I don't mean to keep asking that, but I don't trust this phone, so it sucks. So we finally get out of there. The second we get to that church parking lot, everything stopped. It just stopped, and I was so pissed. I was taunting it. I was like, hey, I'm in my truck. My because we took two separate vehicles, so my truck's there now and my trucks are closest to the woods, and I'm like, come on, throw another rock, come on, let's do it. Go ahead. No, nothing, They just stopped. So I'm ruffed up. He's rubbed up. He's like, dude, I'm done. I'm going home. That was enough for me. I said, yep, that's enough for me too, dude. So I go home and I cracked a couple of beers and just try to forget it. A couple weeks later, you want to go out again, I said, yes, I will go. I'm not staying till daylight nighttime. I will leave with plenty of sun left in the sky. I am not doing this again. So we go. I can't relax, so we walk out there. I don't even want to fish. I'm too raancy. It's too much. So it's like six o'clock comes and you can tell the sun's gonna set. So I said, dude, I'm out, let's go. Oh come on, don't be a you know what. Let's go come on. Nope, nope, nope, nope, I'm done. He goes, all right, So let's start walking out. It's daylight. I can see, I can see everything. And a rock the size of a basketball comes flying out of the woods. I can hear it hitting the branches above me, and it lands in the water and it.
Speaker 5: Just makes the biggest compoge. And he's like, oh, wow, did you hear that fish? And said, how did you not hear? That's not a fish? And he's like, yeah, well, I said no, it's not. We're arguing. I'm like how, and I'm yelling at him. I'm like, how dumb are you? That's not a fish, Dude, I've had enough of this stuff. He goes, no, no, no, we got to get down there. You're just being paranoid.
Speaker 2: You're being parent. I said, I'm not being paranoid, and then a rock we start walking again, A rock beside of a bowling ball, maybe like one of those little kid bowling balls, you know, the bump of bowling balls comes flying out of the woods, lands on the path, but directly between us. Way we just walked in between us where I just walked, and bounces and goes into the lake. And somehow he doesn't hear this at all. So I turned around and said, what the f? He goes what I said, how did you just trip? He just no? I said, what was that thump? Because I saw it. I'm like and I'm like trying to rationalize this, so I already know what it was, but I'm like, what what is going on? Like? Why how did you not hear it? Did? I just see what I saw? And he's like, dude, you're freaking out. You need to calm down. I'm like, I'm not. Do you think I'm loosinating? Dude? Like, I'm not. I don't understand why you just I'm like, dude, no, just He's like, dude, due, you gotta calm down. I'm like nope, and I start walking. I'm walking out of it. I'm done, and he's behind me, here's a dude, waight up. I'm like nope.
Speaker 6: And the whole time, the rest of the time we're walking out, they weren't doing what they were doing at night.
Speaker 2: The last time.
Speaker 6: They were pelting everything, ripping branches off. There's rocks the side of baseballs, taking branches off, and they this was weird.
Speaker 2: They're dropping marble to golf ball sized rocks from the sky. They're not getting whipped at you or past you. They're falling directly from above you, right in front of your faces. Go dude, what was there? I said, dude, you eight coorns. I'm like, dude, you think I'm that dumb, I don't. I watched the rock hit the ground and roll. No, no, no, it's just eight corns, dude, it's the fall. I said, no, no, no, no, no, we get back. I said, I'm dude, I'm never going in there again. And I've been in these woods my whole life by myself till midnight, and the only thing I can think of is back when I was in high school. I'm thirty four. Me and my buddy, my other friend Dan just passed away. We rode our bikes out there to fish one time and a spot near there, and I got ahead of him and stopped to wait for him. And I was probably fourteen fifteen and a rock hit my bike tire and fell on the ground. That was it. And I turned around said, hey, did you throw a rock at He goes no, and his chain fell off. He was busy fixing his chain and I never thought anything of it. That was it. So now I've had three times in Plymouth, the twenty three, and then one more at that halfway and then another one incident at the particular pond in Miles Standish. Now it's doing it down the street from my house. These I'm miles from Miles Standish, So how does this happened? That's I don't understand. Why how do these things know where I'm at, what I'm doing? Why are they bothering us? Why are they forcing us out? So I was talking to I shouldn't have done this, because I get made fun of it to this day.
Speaker 6: But I brought it up to a guy at work and he goes, oh, my buddy does a show and he has a podcast, and da da da da da.
Speaker 2: Why don't you your message him? He lives around here and I won't mention who it is for his own privacy, but at that point in time, I just wanted some type of answer. And I don't believe in the regular conventional way that a lot of these the problem. I'm not saying that anybody's wrong. Anybody can do this the way they want to do it. But you're going out in the woods and banging on trees and making hooting and hollering and stuff, you might get a reaction, but usually these things just find you. From what I've found, I'm not an expert, but I'm not into that stuff at all. So he goes, you should really go and talk to him, and blah blah blah. So I said, fine, screw So I I message a guy, Yeah, let me talk to you. Can I put you on speakerphone with my prit and I said yeah. So we're talking. They're like, yep, that's what's going on. And I said, okay, well, if you want to go out with us, you're more than welcome. And they wanted to see the place in daytime where the last thing happened. So I took them, and I kind of, actually, to be honest, I felt kind of embarrassed because this is not my type of thing. It's not I really listen to stories. I just want to hear encounters. That's what I want to hear. I want to hear and I want to compare it to things that I've seen. It's interesting. I don't really go out I'm not going out there and looking for these things. That's not my thing. So I take them over there, and it was weird because when we were out there, again, this is a very congested area. I mean, there's clumps of a few thousand acres here and there, but that's it. We're on the shore of the slake that I took them to. It's right down the street. And sure, there's a pile of muscle shells. I'm not I'm talking like a hundred more than a hundred shells of freshwater muscles. And there's this big impression in the ground. So, okay, what was it. I told my friend Dan about it and go, oh, it's probably a raccoon. I said, no, dude, raccoons don't go and collect a big pile and then sit there and eat them. So whatever that was, I don't know. Other than that, that whole thing was kind of uneventful, and I just they wanted to see where things happened, and that was one of the weird things. That was it. No footprints, no nothing. So a couple of weeks later, an hour in October and later October and the guy goes, hey, do you want to go out to one of our spots? And I won't say where it is, and I said, you know, what's screw it, I've seen find a bigfoot and all this. I said, Okay, I'll go check it out. What do I have to lose. It's a Friday night, I don't care. So I go out with them and they're beinging on trees and whooping and so in silence, and I'm like, to me, this is dumb. I'm like, I just I'm already thinking about what I want to eat for dinner, what I want to watch later, and where I'm I'm not making fun of them, I'm just saying like I was just like kind of checked out, like okay, this is what I thought it would be. So we're walking out of the woods and there's a big field and we came in from and it's off of the main road. So we're in the woods about one hundred feet still and we're walking out and all of a sudden, there's all these little lights and they are about the size of a big marble and they're just blinking one here, one there, one here, one there. And I'm like, what that's that.
Speaker 3: They're like what.
Speaker 6: I'm like, what does that? And I'm like, oh, that means that they're around. I'm like, what do you mean them?
Speaker 2: What do you mean?
Speaker 6: Like like, what do you mean? Oh, well, that's what they do. And I said, what do you mean? That's what they do? And all of a sudden, this orb the sides of like a baseball. Now, did mind you?
Speaker 2: We're not this is like a small clump of woods compared to other parts, like this is like a few hundred acres. Okay, This baseball size orb comes drifting through the trees and it starts to grow and it goes to about the size of an exercise ball, and it's pulsating. Now it's going down about the size of basketball and then back to an exercise ball. And when I'm looking at this thing, it looks like one of those it's got like you know when you look at one of those deep ocean jellyfish that's got like the different colors, like the strobing stuff you barely could make it out, but you could see that in it. And this thing is getting smaller and bigger, and it's drifting back through the woods and forward through the woods towards us, backwards, and it's weaving around trees, and there's no sound, and it's just like everybody else says, that's Ces's orbs, there's no they don't. It wasn't emitting light. It was just it was just all self contained. It was weird. And I never got a feeling from this thing that it was violent, it was angry, it was evil. I just couldn't believe what I'm looking at. I did there's no way after all these stories and accounts that I've heard about these stupid orbs, and I still believe them, but I'm like, there's just no way that I'm ever going to see something like this. And I found it weird, Like why am I seeing this after? Like why did this not happen? Like obviously that's what was throwing the rocks at me and my friend, So what now I'm with the group of these researchers, okay, and this is happening. So we're watching this thing for twenty minutes, half hour. I don't know and all of a sudden just kind of dissipates backs up and it's gone. And then two pairs of eyeballs show up that are eight feet tall, white eyeballs glowing white, like a yellowy white. And I'm watching these things blink and everything. I don't know what I'm looking I mean, I know what I'm looking at, but I don't know if it's them, I don't know if it's some type of deity. I don't know. All I know is there's two big sets of eyeballs. I don't know what to do. I don't I'm I'm you're kind of stuck. I mean, I had my truck there. I could have ran away. You know, it's a few hundred feet away out in the field that could have I could have ran. I just I think you get kind of you don't want to ruin it.
Speaker 6: You're like, well, if I die die, I don't think I will, but I'm probably not gonna get this chance again.
Speaker 2: So I'm staying with them, and we're just watching these eyes. I mean, one of the guys hands me, yeah, it wasn't thermal, it was a night vision set of binocular or something, and he's like, look at it, Okay, I grab it, and I'm looking at the parrot one of the sets of eyeballs, and it looked like a five gallon bucket far ahead with a five foot shoulders standing behind a road dedrom bush. I didn't see any detail. I couldn't see the hair, I couldn't see a face. It was just eyes with a giant outline. And I'm like, okay, all right, well why It's like, why is you shouldn't be seeing this is? This is insane? So and mind you got really cold all of a sudden. It was just freezing. I mean we went in the woods. It was fifty sixty degrees out. I mean it was so cold that my hands are going numb. I don't know if that was just me my body's reaction to the I don't know. So we get out of the woodline. We're making it back towards the vehicles, and these things are just keeping their distance, but they're falling us out. Once we got to the field, you just watch they just they never left the woods.
Speaker 6: Just the two of them, and I look up at the sky.
Speaker 2: Everyone's infatuated with the woods, and the sun hadn't been it wasn't completely down and you know, like right before you get that really rich pink sky, there was no clouds. This one cloud almost it wasn't perfect, like, it wasn't straight lined triangle, but it looked like a wedge. It looked like just a triangle cloud the size of a pickup truck. And it was only, you know, one hundred feet one hundred and fifty feet above the woodline, and it's coming.
Speaker 6: Over us, and it's got a tail on it, a black smoky tail that it looked, I don't know, it almost looked like a comet tail, but it was just really fluffy and wispy, and it did come out to a point, but it was I don't know what I'm looking this is. It's all too weird. The whole thing is too weird. And it's got like sparkles in it. It's got the cloud itself looked just like a regular kind of cloud other than the weird shape. But the tail on this thing looked like it.
Speaker 2: Almost looked like a black, black, dirty sooty smoke with like gold flake in it. I get everyone's attention, They're all look I said, what does that? Everyone looks up. The second everybody looked at it, everyone saw it. It disappeared in thin air, gone, and when it did, two more sets of eyeballs showed up. Now there's four of them. So again, I sound like an idiot for saying this stuff, because this isn't supposed to But I mean, I've never really quite heard I've heard some weird stuff, but I've never heard anybody talking about a cloud with a.
Speaker 3: Tail on it.
Speaker 2: So that and then two more of these things show up. So that's the first I've ever heard of it. And I've you know, put thousands of hours and the listening to these podcasts. So that was weird. And we're going to leave, you know, they all went out at you know, another twenty minutes. Their eyes just disappeared, and okay, they're gone, and we're all talking about it. And now they show up on the other sides of the field, near the road where we have to leave by, and it's all four of them, and you can see the move them around they're walking through. There's no sound. You can see where their eyes are moving. I look off to the right after I was only counting three pairs of eyes, and I look off to the right and I just saw a big, giant black mass just moving across the field. My flashlight wouldn't have reached it. And then they all went out and we just left. We were leaving and I had to bring one of the guys home. And when I came out into the main road, I mean, the reason why I'm not mentioning any of this is just for respect for him, because this is his research area. And if I mentioned the road, everybody will know where it is around here, so I just for respect for him, I won't do that. But when we pull out on the road, there's a F three fifty sitting there, and the ladies got all the interior lights on, and she's sitting there with her elbows on the steering wheel, with her hands up on her forehead, just staring out the window.
Speaker 6: And I turned to the gentleman and I said, should be taught. He's like, nope, just keep going. I said, okay.
Speaker 2: So I don't know what that lady saw, but she looked extremely distraught, and it was right where these things just were before they left, so I drop them off. I don't know what to make of it. I had to go to Walmart parking lot and sit for a few hours under the street lights just to calm down. It was just too weird. It was just from everything that the terrifying things that happened in the woods, stuff at the boat, and now I'm seeing the stuff in my own eyes. It was just too much.
Speaker 6: I ended up not getting home in like one in the morning, and I had to work the next day.
Speaker 2: So I didn't go out with them again. I kind of wanted to forget about it. I didn't want to deal with it anymore. So the winter goes by and nothing, no, not outside, not dealing with it. I'm busy plowing and standing for the town. I got a lot of stuff going on. So March finally.
Speaker 6: Comes and the weather's getting nice and in the same one that all the stuff happened with except he wasn't there for the visual stuff. But he goes, you want to go fishing? I said, yeah, all right.
Speaker 2: So we meet up and it's a little river. It's deep, but there's a lot of fish in it, and it's in the middle of nowhere, like in the middle of a wooded area, and it's daylight. I get it out of the truck and a rock flies over my truck and he gets out and I said, dude, a rock just full of the truck.
Speaker 6: He goes, no, it didn't. I said, yes, it's getting old. At this point, I said that yep, it just happened.
Speaker 2: He goes, dude, it's just I said, how many times you're gonna say it's just freaking people? Dude? Now we're in a totally another spot, and I'm like, you know what, I don't care, So I stop fishing with him. Every time we cast the law, a rock was hitting exactly where were just casting the laws. And it got to the point where there's no point being here anymore.
Speaker 6: And packed it up and then we left and I haven't been near the woods.
Speaker 2: I I can't go back. It's ruined this for me. And this was something that I did. There was nothing better than I liked to get out of work grab my fishing poles. I mean, I'm not like, I know a lot of people make this stuff up and stuff, but I have PTSD and this was my That was my number one thing to give me peace of mind and relaxation was to grab a couple of beers, throw my tackle back, walk out a mile or two and just sit there till you know, nine, ten eleven o'clock at night and just fish. I can't do that anymore. I'm done. I refuse because the next step, yeah, dude, I'm done. So I don't know. Take all that for what you will. I hate liars, I really do. And I hope you think I'm telling the truth because I actually don't even know. I just want answers, and this is ruining. I'm afraid to go outside at night by myself. I mean, I have twelve hundred and thirteen hundred acres behind my house. It's creepy. I don't like it. I don't know when the phone caught off earlier, but I mean I was younger, and weird stuff would happen around here, and I would never I never thought of this stuff. I mean I can remember sitting there in high school a little after that, actually, and something would just smack the side of the house really freaking loud. It would shake the paintings on the wall, and you come outside and there's nothing there, and it's like, okay, was that that. I don't know, none of this makes sense. I can't wrap my head around the cloud with the smoke on it, And then magically two more sets of eyeballs appear, like I don't know, I don't know if you've ever heard that, but I've never heard that.
Speaker 1: The first thing I want to say is that it's not crazy, because it is so It's not the first time that I've heard something like this, although the rock throwing is probably the most intense example I've ever heard of rock throwing, to be honest, I mean, I've never heard of it where it follows you to different places like that. It's just it's that's very extreme.
Speaker 2: Dude. Yeah, I don't get I don't get the point. I don't like I've tried to ask different people, like, who are you with. I'm like, my friend Dan, well, what did he do? I'm like, I don't know how.
Speaker 3: Long my friends called me, I get up and mute it.
Speaker 2: They're like, did he take a park shot at one of these things or something. I'm like, I don't know, dude, it doesn't make any So he's out in the tree stand all the time.
Speaker 3: They don't screw them.
Speaker 2: I've been out fishing by myself millions of times in those same woods. Nothing, It's only moment together and I don't get it.
Speaker 3: And nothing adds up.
Speaker 2: And then.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the the thing with the.
Speaker 2: Cloud dude, with the smoky tail on it with the glitter in it, but whatever you want to call it. And then the thing turns into two more sets of eyeballs. It's like, what are they doing? Like? I like, what is that like? I don't know if that's like how they move around in this realm, because in my opinion, they're not here all the time. And everyone's like, oh, we're.
Speaker 3: Going to go try to find where they live.
Speaker 2: They don't live here. I don't think they live here. I think that they visit. And I could be wrong. Maybe they stay here for months on end and that's why people find nests and tree structures and whatever. But you know, after watching a lot of flash of beauty, I watched a gentleman. I can't remember his name. It was out of Vermont or what's the capital of Vermont there?
Speaker 3: I can't think of it.
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, I know the one you're talking about. I'm blanking too. He because he does a lot what is that guy's name? It does a lot of tree structure stuf.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's an alder.
Speaker 2: Guy's got glasses. He talks about how these things act a lot, a lot like how a autistic person would act.
Speaker 3: They know if you move and touch.
Speaker 2: Things, and they're loud and vocal, and they get mad at certain things, and they like things in a certain way, and they know how things are.
Speaker 3: So it's like, I don't know if me and Dan. My biggest thing is this.
Speaker 2: I think that they only are I've heard this before, that they're coming here to this plane of dimension or realm or whatever certain months of the year, and maybe there's different ones that stay here all the time. I don't know, And obviously there's good ones and bad ones. Because the size of these rocks that they're throwing, i'd be dead. So that's the thing that makes me question, like if they wanted me dead and they were evil and there were some satanic evil demon, be dead already.
Speaker 3: Because these things are perfectly accurate.
Speaker 2: It's insane how accurate they are. It makes no sense. So I can't wrap my head around it because I think there's just so we're only getting a little glimpse of what these things are doing and what they're capable of what. So that's a weird people out that everybody that's like, oh, it's just a monkey. If I got to hear it's a monkey one more time, I'm gonna lose my mind. It's not a monkey. It's not a monkey. There's no way it's a monkey. Oh well, then it's to me, No, you're not missing the point. I know it's not a monkey. You mean ape in general, Yes, I know, primate whatever, or And I will mention this. I started off like everybody did or most people do, when I started listening to these podcasts. I won't mention the specific podcast that got me into all this stuff, but at the time, I'm sure you'll.
Speaker 3: Put two and two together.
Speaker 2: When I sat mentioning it, it was about it's a lost chain of the evolutionary tree, and these things are no more than some type of branch off the Neanderthals or some whatever ostralopithecuss. And then they get in it.
Speaker 3: It's like no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: These things they do kill, they do eat, they do live, they.
Speaker 3: Poop, they they pee, they leave RESIDU, they leave DNA.
Speaker 2: But there's so much to this that we don't know. And then everyone wants to put a label on it, like I know exactly what it. No, you don't, you don't know crap, I don't know crap. All I know is what I saw, and it's something not of this world that we're not used to. So I don't know, dude, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's man, it is intense. And I'll tell you, like, I've only talked to a few people from Massachusetts, but this is one of the I would say, probably the most intense encounter series i've I've heard from Massachusetts. It's weird because you know, it's it's an area that you don't hear a lot about, this Plymouth area, which is you know, south of Austin, not quite the Cape. It's just an interesting area. But there's a lot of like swamps and stuff in there, and you've got like the Bridgewater Triangle right.
Speaker 2: Yes, weird area. I say what I said, there's got to be. So when they when I went out with those people that I got linked up with, and you're finding that big giant pile of muscleshells, Why is there a pile of one hundred plus muffles with a giant imprint in the reeds?
Speaker 3: Like this is right on the shore of a lake. There's a giant imprint. You can see it.
Speaker 2: It was like, I don't know, four feet wide, two foot you know deep, and it's just like what is that?
Speaker 3: Like, what are they doing, like, I don't.
Speaker 2: Are they here to like use resources like I mean, I've heard plenty of stories where these Native Americans, you know, say they see them near granite walls and they just disappear into a rock wall like, oh, they go through port like I don't know. And I think the thing is people try to put this thing into a category. There is no category. I'm if I had a best guess of what the what they are. Is there something that has been here and there's something that is beyond human comprehension. And I think that humans at one point, I don't.
Speaker 3: Believe what we've been told about.
Speaker 2: The history of the human race. I think the Bible has it mostly right. I think that it's also been manipulated. I think that there's giant pieces missing there. The elites that run the world don't want every normal person to know where we came from. And it's all about power and control.
Speaker 3: I mean, we don't need to run cars on oil and have Like the solar crap is stupid. It just pollutes more. All electric cars. Oh yeah, great, yeah, okay, I bought a Tesla. Look how great I am.
Speaker 2: The whole thing is just a facade. The whole thing, and it's like, I want to know it goes back to the great forgetting. They talk about the great forgetting where obviously the Pyramids aren't just to.
Speaker 3: Bury of Pharaoh. That's stupid.
Speaker 2: Who builds that that? You can't build today and you don't know how it works. But it's all laser measured, can't put a piece of paper between it between each.
Speaker 3: Of the rocks. But yet they did, Oh well, yeah, yeah, they.
Speaker 2: Built that to put the fast No, we're being lied to and I don't like it, and I want to know why we're being lied to. And these things have something to do with where we came from and who we are, and I don't like that.
Speaker 3: Certain people there's somebody, there's multiple.
Speaker 2: People on this planet right now that knows exactly what these things are. That's that's the sat vibe.
Speaker 1: No, I agree with that one hundred percent. They're definitely individuals that have more knowledge about this subject than the general The general public for sure does. So you know, you you experience all this stuff out when you're you're fishing in other places. Is it at the point where it's also following you home? Like there's weird stuff that happens at home as well.
Speaker 2: I get to a point where I don't know if it's paradolia or PARANOI I should say where I come out at night, Like I've got to like this is embarrassing. This has bothered me to the point where say, I'm alone, like my girlfriends at our house and my mother lives with me.
Speaker 3: I own my own house. My mother lives with me.
Speaker 2: I actually live in my childhood house. My long story short. Because of reasons that my mother couldn't keep the house, I had to step up.
Speaker 3: And buy it.
Speaker 2: So I own the house that I grew up and I've been here for thirty.
Speaker 3: Oh was it, Yeah, thirty years. We moved here when I was four, so I'm thirty four.
Speaker 2: I've owned this house thirty years. There have been really weird things that have happened around here, but not lately other than the fact that my buddy, well, the first weird thing I've ever noticed around And this is before I got into the subject at all.
Speaker 3: I didn't care. And mind you, I was stationed in Fort Lewis.
Speaker 2: There's Class A reports on Fort Lewis. I didn't give a crap up. Yeah, I didn't give a crap about that. Stuff.
Speaker 3: I was in the army. I was twenty two, twenty three. I didn't care.
Speaker 2: I was out drinking and partying with people. You know, I didn't care that sasquat.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Bigfoot is in Washington. Uhuh, Like nobody cared.
Speaker 2: So I lived in Bigfoot capital of the world and I didn't care. And come back here and then, you know, you get into the podcast a lot.
Speaker 3: But anyway to get back to it. When I was.
Speaker 2: Younger, I was, I was in high school and I don't know, I was fourteen fifteen, and me and my buddy were having a fire one time and were out near the woods and like I said, this twelve hundred and thirteen hundred because of the woods by my house. And we didn't drink back then. You know, I was a late bloomer.
Speaker 3: We didn't smoke weed. We're just sitting there having a fire. It was dead, quiet, was great.
Speaker 2: All of a sudden, there's a you know, a twenty foot sapling that's still sapling. It's still you know, it's only like three inches at the base maple tree just shaking, and this thing is screaming, just this god awful screaming. And I had a you know back then, flashlight suck.
Speaker 3: There's no like led real stuff back then, and whatever.
Speaker 2: It's just like a stupid you know, three D CL maglight and I'm shining. There's nothing there, and I'm watching this tree went back and forth with this screaming, and it moved across my guard without a seeing it and was got into the corner of the other part of the ad. It's doing the same thing, and we're both just standing up. We stood up, we'll watch and there's nothing there. And it just screamed and went off into the woods.
Speaker 3: And my friend was like, what the frick was that?
Speaker 2: I said, I don't know, so we just it sounded like a dying goat, so we just called it the goat beast and he was like whatever. And I can remember when I got out of the army. I was twenty three, and I can with sitting at home and I was sitting in on the chair watching TV and all of a sudden, it sounded like somebody.
Speaker 3: Back the truck into the house.
Speaker 2: It was like boom, and the paintings on.
Speaker 3: The wall moved like the TV rattled.
Speaker 2: On the on the the cabinet. I go outside of the flashlight, nothing there what was that? So years go by, now I have what happened to me happened, and nothing remotely around, you know, within years and years with nothing happened on here. So I've had what happened.
Speaker 3: To me, but not here. So excuse me.
Speaker 2: My buddy is a really avid hunter.
Speaker 3: Not the guy that.
Speaker 2: I witnessed this with. This is another kid that I know that I met another job, and he's, you know, real into everything. He'll go to Maine, go bear hunting with dog with dogs, and go coon hunting all this stuff. And he goes, Hey, that property behind your house that's not posted. I said, no, She's like, you care if I use your Yeah, I don't pack my truck and go in there. I'm like, I don't care.
Speaker 3: And sure I know. So he was going there.
Speaker 2: He was going in there four in the morning and he set up a tree stand. He come the next day. I'm at work until he's seven o'clock. He's coming out of there the other day. Off he goes, I am never going in there again. I said, what happened? He goes, Dude, I don't know what that was, but it sounded like a bulldozer going through the woods, ripping trees down, smashing, screaming, and I'm like, did what did it sound like? He's like, it's it was screaming.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: He's like it was literally yards from me. It's like I had my headlight headlamp on it, and I'm watching the boy. It looked like Jurassic Pack when the raft is a killing the cow and I'm like, well, what happened. He's like, nothing, it took off and it was gone. He's like, I'm never going in there again. And he's never been back since. So other than that, the only other thing I can think of was when I was in high school, me and my buddy Dan, the other one of my friend Dan he passed away. The other friend Dan, we would go out fishing down these fire roads where.
Speaker 3: This stuff happened.
Speaker 2: And we would be on bicycles and we had, you know, we made a fishing rod holders out of PBC pipe and we'd zip uh what do you call it, the host clamp them to the frame of the bike and stuff, and you'd have rod holders and we go out to these places. I remember getting ahead of him one day and I turned around and realized he's not there, so I stopped and I'm going Dan Dan, and our rock hit the back.
Speaker 3: Wheel of the bicycle.
Speaker 2: While I'm turned around, I watched it hit the fire and hit the.
Speaker 3: Ground, and I'm like okay. So I turn.
Speaker 2: Around and I go back and he's about one hundred foot back and his chain fell off. So I'm like, what do you did you do a rocky?
Speaker 3: He's like no. I'm like, okay, well what no, my chain fell off. I was like, oh, so he's screwing with that. He didn't, And that was it. So these things have been there. I've had a really the other thing I can think of. I used to drive a rig.
Speaker 2: I'd have to drive the Stoton Mass It took me about an hour and one day I had to leave at like four in the morning. I used to have to drive the Lebanon, New Hampshire to go pick up a load, and.
Speaker 3: I left here at four and I'm driving my pickup.
Speaker 2: And I remember watching this. It just looked like a shadow. It was just it was the shape of a human, huge and it was so black that it absorbed light.
Speaker 3: It was weird.
Speaker 2: You know, like at night when you go out, your headlights suck more because the back when the road's wet, it's blacker, and it just the headlights.
Speaker 3: And that that's what it looked like.
Speaker 2: Is just walked across the road and it was a ways up though, and you're like, okay, And this is before I was even into any of this stuff, so it didn't matter in me. I'm like, okay, yeah, what was that.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I'm too tired, I don't care. I don't want to go to work.
Speaker 2: This sucks.
Speaker 3: And that was it.
Speaker 2: So there has been weird things that have happened in my house, but for some reason, these things, I feel like I haven't gone back to any of these places after they screwed me. And it's almost like, I don't know, it sounds dumb, but it's almost like they're respecting me by not screwing with me where I live.
Speaker 3: I don't know, because they have to have some type of not empathy, but not respect.
Speaker 2: I can't I can't think of the word. But they are not vindict These ones around here are not vindictive. They're not vengeful seeking, they're not trying to ruin my life.
Speaker 3: I do get creeped out though, coming out here at night.
Speaker 2: I mean the other oh yeah, the other night, I'm sitting out here, I come out.
Speaker 3: I don't sleep. I haven't saw him yet.
Speaker 2: It's from the war, from just stress. I just I push it to the limit every every time, I just gotta. I have to be dead tired and just hit this wall and then I'm like, okay, I'm going to bed. So I have a back porch that's one hundred feet from the woods, and I have a little table with an umbrella, and I came out to smoke a cigarette and it's dead quiet. All of a sudden, I hearaboom, and this massive tree fell mount and then I kept hearing weird voice, like we could hear mumbled voices, and then it just stopped. So we did just have a big storm come through. A bunch of trees came down. So it's like, okay, was it that or is it just is it these things and they pushed the tree down or is it me being paranoid and it was just a tree that was ready to fall because of the wind. I don't know, but there's definitely been really weird things around here. Another thing is and it kind of got me another little kid part of my yard now that's et our yard anymore. It's all woods now and it goes up to the main road. It was a field when I was a kid. My dad would mow it and the grass would get up about three hot foot high full for high, and my dad would mow it. Well. Then we gave up on it. But I remember being a little kid walking up there and there would be these big impressions in the in the high grass, huge, and there would always be a turred in the middle of it, like a big one, like it looked like a really really big human tard.
Speaker 3: And they'd be like, oh, I mean.
Speaker 2: And my friend would be hanging on me like what's that and be like, oh, that's where.
Speaker 3: A deer was.
Speaker 2: And I was like, well, what's that And he's like, oh, let's put a geerpoop.
Speaker 3: And You're like okay, But what was it? I don't know. For all I know was a hobo that was just coming and crap.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: It was just weird. It's just one of those weird things.
Speaker 2: And my father I remember him waking me up. He's passed away, but I might have been like eight or nine. He came to my room early on a Sunday morning. He goes, hey, did you hear that.
Speaker 3: I said no.
Speaker 2: He said, the son of like a Clydesdale running too the ad.
Speaker 3: I said, no, I didn't hear anything.
Speaker 2: He's like I could feel it in my bed.
Speaker 3: I said, what do you mean.
Speaker 2: He's like I could feel the the something in my bed on the second floor, which is now my room. I'm you know, I'm okay. I'm like, no, I didn't mean.
Speaker 3: He's like that was strange, and I don't know. And that was it. But there's been weird stuff and.
Speaker 2: I've seen the dogs just lose their minds. Oh and the other thing I wanted to tell you that rock that it threw in the bed of the truck that one time at Halfway Pond. When I got home, I was curious. So I got a Jack Russell and a beagle. And the beagle is like kind of like a vegetable.
Speaker 3: I adopted her. She was like a breeder dog.
Speaker 2: Some piece of craft just used her to pump out puppies and left her in a kennel.
Speaker 3: So she's kind of like out of it.
Speaker 2: But the jack Russell, the male's I've had him since a puppy. He's a very smart dog. I took the rock and I went to see what he'd do, and I put it down on the ground, on the on the floor in the living room. He went over to it, smelled it, and went right in.
Speaker 3: His crate and he just sat there and looked at me. That's not normal. He was freaked out. I don't and everyone's like, oh, yeah, whatever, No, he looked. He was fine.
Speaker 2: His wagon sailor came up to me. He was happy, and he's fine. He loves to see me.
Speaker 3: I just said here and I put that rock down.
Speaker 2: He smelled it and he went nope, and he went right in the crate and sat there.
Speaker 3: So what was that? I don't know. Maybe I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm just telling you what I have witnessed. So the problem with this subject is you instantly get labeled a fruit gig and it sucks, especially around here, like you know this, this doesn't happen here, absolutely well because not, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think so. I think personally it happens there are just people are scared out of their minds to be labeled, as you just said, and no one talks about it. That. That's personally what I think, but me.
Speaker 2: Too, well, like when you listen to you talk about the off and then you listen because you and Wesden only to I listened to they talk about you both talk about down well not YouTube, but like the people you're interview down South, I mean they got booger, hollow booger, this watch out for the buggers. All these people they were raised around it, but it was still taboo to talk about it.
Speaker 3: It's not like Washington State.
Speaker 2: Where it's like, oh yeah, it's like a.
Speaker 3: Commercial thing here this place.
Speaker 2: Out of everywhere, this is the number one no no zone.
Speaker 3: You do not talk about it here. This is you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Oh absolutely, God. You don't get many responses when you when you go around talking to people out in that area of New England, for sure. Is it a thing where you want these interactions to stop or or you're kind of okay with them.
Speaker 2: This is a weird feeling I get, and I don't know if it's based on reality or not, but what I'm assuming is this that one time it showed itself behind it in a walk behind the truck and Dan saw it and I didn't. I'm jealous of him in a weird way because it's what I want. My mind can't make itself up. I mean, I've seen their eyes, I've seen the outline of them, I've seen the cloud weird thing that I can't explain that makes no sense.
Speaker 3: But if I had a face to face encounter at twenty feet, I don't know what I would do. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't I'd probably pass out. I don't know, I don't know, like I don't. But yet, the other part of my brain's like, you want that, you want to see one. You want to just have that final piece of proof where it doesn't matter what anybody else thinks because it's for you. But I'm like, well, in my head, I'm like I already got to that point.
Speaker 3: I'm already there.
Speaker 2: It's just the thing is, what I saw could be labeled as anybody else in the industry could be like, Okay, so did you actually see a seven foot tall sasquatch.
Speaker 3: Standing in front of you?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: I didn't.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, then how do you know it's not a demon? How do you know it's not a ghost? How do you not?
Speaker 3: I don't know that, But I'm ninety percent sure that's what that.
Speaker 2: Frick it is, because it doesn't it lines up with that.
Speaker 3: It couldn't be.
Speaker 2: It's not skin walker, it's not a you know, obviously, it's definitely not a freaking bear. So none of it makes sense. So I have a gut feeling that if I went out tonight for some reason, like I said, being aware of these things, it's almost like the more you invite this into your life, the more you're going.
Speaker 1: To see it.
Speaker 3: So if I had a little bit more.
Speaker 2: Will power or well balls, I'd go out there tonight and I'd sit out there for the last place that's happened with me and Dan, and I would sit there and they would come.
Speaker 3: They would come.
Speaker 2: I know for a fact they would come because.
Speaker 3: It has nothing to really do with him.
Speaker 2: It's like I'm there now, they know I'm aware of them, and they're aware of me. So if I want to see one, I'm going to see one. Do I want to No, not right now, but yet I do. But I want that thing that everybody else gets. It'd be nice to be like I was driving to work and I saw one of these things walk right in front of me. Did I kind of see that a little bit, but it was just a big giant shadow.
Speaker 3: I don't know what that was.
Speaker 2: I want to see hair eyes, you know, the shine from the eyes. I want to see its mouth open. I want to see it's I want to see. But in a car driving, if I'm out in the woods where I used to go and one of these things is there, I don't think that I'm quite ready for that. But then again, I've been listening to these shows for a long time, and I've been listening to these interviews for a long time, and very rarely have I ever heard of them actually hurting anybody.
Speaker 3: I have heard it.
Speaker 2: It's just extremely rare. And again it goes back to what they did to me, and I saw how great they are with throwing. If they wanted to kill me, they would have killed me already. I'm kind of yeah, they could have easily, especially that one rock dude, that was the size of freaking basketball. I don't know how I told you know, you've got to be careful who you open up to about this stuff, So you kind of find a friend that's open to certain things, like do you believe in aliens?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I wouldn't it, And I have a whole nother theory in aliens. I don't think they're actually.
Speaker 2: That good, But anyway, you try to open up the people and then I'm like, no, what are you doing.
Speaker 3: You're like, okay, you know what, never mind, I'm done. You know, like there's no point.
Speaker 2: So I'm kind of it's almost like living I'll put it this way. I'm sure other veterans could relate to this, or cops or anybody that's been through something really really bad. You are the only person, most likely in your immediate family or group setting, work setting, whatever, that's gonna know what you went through, and you're gonna be the only person that has had that experience. So it's you kind of feel like an outcast because no one else is gonna get you. Now you add this into it, this is fairytale stuff to people. This is yeah, yeah, yeah, one of your nuts. Just go where you're drinking.
Speaker 3: No, and like every other thing.
Speaker 2: I don't know anybody that's hallucinated off of drink, So I don't know, man, It's kind of like once you get it, and this is kind of like a curse. It's not a horrible, evil curse that it's like ruined your life. I mean, I'm sure that there are people that actually have had this ruin their life. I mean in a way it is, I guess to me because I can't go in the wood by myself anymore, so I guess it did kind of, but I'm not going to dwell on it. It's just one of my hobbies.
Speaker 3: Went down the toilet, right, That's all I can, yeah say.
Speaker 1: It definitely affects different people in different ways, sometimes way worse than others. And it is interesting how there's seems to be a pattern where, you know, people that have had some heavy traumatic Oh no way, really, Oh man, I can.
Speaker 4: Your call has been forwarded.
Speaker 1: This is the wildest interview of all time. Let's try again.
Speaker 4: Your call has been forwarded to an automatic voice message. Your call has been forwarded to an automatic voice message system. Seven.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there goes the phone again, Jordan. That was really.
Speaker 1: I was like, there's no way that just happened. Again, Holy mackerel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I did, Okay, that was that was on my landline. Dude, There's no way that, dude. Listen, I've lived here for thirty years. That is the same phone number I've had. That's not the same phone. That phone has been in the same spot for three decades. I have never ever had this happen ever, in my entire life. And the phone again when I when you cut out, I looked at it. It never hung up. Well, it kept counting, It kept counting the minutes, the phone never went and nothing.
Speaker 1: Dude, it's it's so weird, you man, you definitely have some pretty intense stuff going on. I mean, that's one way to look at it. I would I would say there's probably some intense stuff going on. Oh man, I don't know.
Speaker 2: So here's my question to you. You've been doing this a lot longer than me, and you've known a lot. You have heard. There's stuff I haven't even fully touched your whole catalog of what you've done. Okay, so you've heard everything and everything. Okay, what do you really make of that phone?
Speaker 1: Usually? What so I hear from an a lot of other podcasters that have phone issues and usually so that's the weird thing because usually when it happens on my show is they're starting to talk about the person is starting to talk about we're more fringe topics like giants or nephylum or stuff where it's like they you know, they in quotation marks, really don't want that out there. So it's weird though, because you know yours. You haven't been. I mean, I just I can't figure it out. You know, it's it's it's very.
Speaker 2: I think it's because, yes it is. I think it's because this is a very wealthy area and there's a lot of money around here. I mean, you got the cape, you got like I work and wear him, so you got on set all that stuff. Rochester, where I live, we don't even have a street like dude, like there's like they keep this, Yeah, they keep this. The houses around here are going for. This used to be like a redneck town. There was a blue collar town. Now it's all doctors and lawyers that work in Boston that you know, they don't mind driving an hour to work or they remotely work. So this became a very ritzy town. I live in a very ritzy town, and it was not like that when I was a child at all. So I'm wondering if money has to do with this. I get really frustrated with what's going on because obviously the world's not the way it's supposed to be, and obviously we've been lied to. I mean, you can get into what's going on on the I mean, the news is full of the news is garbage anyways. But you look at you know, I voted for Trump now now, oh yeah, we're gonna get the files now, Oh nope, they don't need to. So what are you hiding? What do you what are you all playing this game? You all hold these secrets to the world, and where as a human human race, we're not allowed. We're not we're not worthy of knowing all this stuff. So what I think it's getting through is the veil is getting really thin. Yeah, and people are starting to wake up and they don't like it, and it's scaring them because now you know they did they played the left and the right, and now people are starting to go, hey, they screwed me over. Yeah, they screwed me too. Well really exactly. Oh well, oh geez, well, you know what, I don't hate you anymore. I think we have this common enemy. Oh really, that's the common enemy. It's the people that hold the secrets. And I don't like it and it bothers meself. I'm not afraid of them. I'm not afraid of them.
Speaker 1: It's it's it's wild, wild stuff, Jordan, and man, like you're I can percent say, like your your story is not just in the past thing like, there's probably going to be stuff that continue to happen.
Speaker 2: If I went out right now, if I went out right to where I was at and I stayed till dusk, I'm going to have something happen to me. And that's what I know, and that's what stops me from doing it. It's not like it's not paranoia anymore. It's a fact, you know what I mean. It's just a fact that that's what sucks, dude. And I'm stuck now. So when I want to go fishing, I have to go in highly public areas because they won't do it there. So it's like, okay, I got to drive down to the So I don't care who I've already you know, I've already gaven away a bunch of places. So around here, everybody goes to this place called the Lakes, and that's down in Lakeville Middleborough Line, and it's technically one big lake, but they divided it with a causeway and it's the quitt Kiss Little quitt Kiss ask a WM set that stuff. If I go out, that's where that stuff happened. And if I go out there right now, because these things know im, I'm aware of them, I'm going to have stuff happen to me and I don't want it to. So I feel like I'm a prisoner. So it's like I work all day, I work hard, I do a good, honest living, and all I want to do is have my peace, and I can't have that anymore. And I don't think they really mean harm like I said, but it's like it's still enough to startle you and just to be like, I'm done. I don't know what to do. I even actually called one of my sergeants from the army. I won't mention his name, but he grew up in Oklahoma. I think I'm pretty sure it's not Cherokee's chalk Dow. And I asked him what to do, and he goes, You've got to go out there and leave him something and then they'll leave you alone. And I'm like really, he goes, yep. I said, okay. Well, even at that, I still don't want to risk it. You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, different people definitely have. You know, that's one that's one thing that does usually come up. Some people will even you know, use prayer, use the name of Jesus Christ in order to say, okay, leave me alone and they'll use it. It's really you know, different people end up using different things and it has a lot to do of like, Okay, what are you putting your faith in. It's very strange, but different things do seem to have you know, different different things work for different people. It's very strange the stories that you hear. But I think at this point, you know you don't want things to happen, so you're not going out. But it man, imagine if you could get to the point where you could kind of stop things from happening and then you could go enjoy the woods again, right or fishing.
Speaker 2: It's just why are they choosing to Because where I go there's people out there at night all the time. They're not get involved. So it's it's strange, and it comes down back to I'm aware of them, and they know that I'm aware of them, so then they're going to make their presence known and then I go, okay, it's time to go. And what that Native American sergeant I had told me was basically, you know they are aware of you, and you're aware of them, and now you both know each other, and now they want you to leave because they're there to do their thing. They're there to grab fish, they're there to grab muscles, are there to get their their energy or their you know, gathering whatever, and they want you out. And okay, so why don't you do that to everybody? Why aren't you doing that to other people that are there fishing late at night. I talked to plenty of guys in the night, say hey, you go down there at night? Yeah, anything happen? Nope, Okay, So it's just really weird. Why I'm the one that's getting bothered. It just it makes no sense.
Speaker 1: Jordan, what what a conversation. I mean I never would have thought just stuff like you're experiencing is going on in that corner of Massachusetts. I mean, I'm so glad that we got connected and that you were able to to share what you experienced over the years. And you know, please, you know, if stuff does happen in the future, you know, please feel free to reach out if you have any updates. But yeah, just just such an interesting story. It's intense, and man, I hope the best best for you with all this. I think you're going to get a handle on it even more than you do now. Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 2: Well I hope I do. I just I don't. I don't think I'm it's still fresh, dude, I don't think I can it's still there. I don't think that I'm going to be alone in the woods anytime soon. Definitely not at night. That's the thing. I'll go out, I'll go out, you know. I mean, here's the other thing.
Speaker 4: Me and Dan.
Speaker 2: Went out in May and looked for antlers and he had a gun on them and we were out in those same woods and nothing happened. So there's one instance where nothing happened, and I pushed my anxiety level to the max and we you know, we separated and I don't own the firearm and nothing happened. It's okay, there's one instance, but I'm not going to make it a regular thing. I'll get a handle on it and it will be good. I just again, like you said, that's something you don't hear from here. And and I hope at least this. I hope that if somebody listens to this, that's there's going to be people that listen to this knows exactly what I'm talking about. There, there's gonna be people that are that listen to your show, Like I know where that is I know where that is. I know where that is, and hopefully one of them has had something where I can listen to a future show and they're like, oh, I listened to that guy Jordan that came on and he gave me the inspiration to come on and say this. That way I can hear it and know that I'm not totally freaking nutscent.
Speaker 1: And I love when when that works and people pretty much encourage other people to come on and ends up helping them and it's a it's a back and forth. But man, Jordan, thank you so much for coming on the show. We will definitely be in touch. Yeah, thank you so much for reaching out. Dude, no promn Thanks for listening to another episode of Bigfoot Society. And also a special thanks to Jordan from Massachusetts, whose episode actually in real time, took hours and hours in order to be recorded, but was well worth it in the end. To those that are listening to the show that might not want this to continue, hey, thanks for listening and I'm sure you'll be messing up future interviews as well. If you enjoyed listening to the show, please make sure you're subscribed on the platform that you're listening to. And share it with a friend. And if you've had a Bigfoot encounter yourself, please reach out to me through the email Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com. I'd love to talk to you. Also, if you have a minute, please rate the show five star positive review on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, wherever you listen to the show. Thanks again for being part of the Bigfoot Society. Until next time, keep your eyes open, trust your gut, and never stop asking what else might be out there? And see you in the woods.