Speaker 1: Of the deep dive on the war for our minds, the information war, and this is a deeper anybody goes this is just a surface. But in part two we got a little over an hour here. I want Jesse Well trying to lead us through this with our other guest here, mister Hayes, and miss result obviously on mister Jones, on different facets of this and what the endgame is and how they're incrementally changing our minds and now we think in ways to be aware of that and be conscious of that. And I would also ask, once somebody's kind of under these systems, is their way to get them out of it?
Speaker 2: Jesse Beltrimp Well, you know, in part one we talked about the Allison wonder Land programming, how confusion is basically elicited on purpose in order to reprogram behavioral and belief systems and your mind. We talked about predictive programming, which Joe Rogan was doing the interview on Chase and talked about how easily that's done, and then we talked about go into now what happens when your brain is rewired, and it's very easy to do. And the issue with this is what they disclose in the next video clip we're going to show is how easy it's done. Easily it's done, and then when it is done, you will not even be able to tell that the thoughts aren't your own. You're going to believe they are your own.
Speaker 3: And this is the aspect.
Speaker 2: When we talked about the technology in previous reports on how in the New World Vista's report, they disclosed why they were doing this RF technology, how the objective was to affect an adversary, either negatively or positively, and by love.
Speaker 4: This is in fiction.
Speaker 1: They just said, met of this is the congressional hearings of Youasho correct.
Speaker 2: And in that report on page eighty nine called Biological Systems, if you read through that New World Vistas that was released on November of nineteen ninety four, it says not only were they able to affect adversary and through our frequencies, they were also able to erase memory sets. You know, the rights of parents are being whittled away, the right to how you teach your child, like thirty.
Speaker 1: Something station pass laws were twelve and thirteen year olds. The parasitut acts or medical file.
Speaker 5: Well one hundred percent. It's really important how you raise your kids. You raise them up with the way they go. They're going to be you know, healthy, they're gonna be smart, They're gonna be good.
Speaker 4: And not evil.
Speaker 5: You know what Jesse's talking about. There's so many parallels to this. I think of Scripture and Book of Matthew about the eyes being the gateway to the soul.
Speaker 4: And this is the thing.
Speaker 5: That's why they target us with the propaganda and the television. They've tarkened us with a propaganda in person, because if they get it in your freaking brain. This you know, your eyes, it's hard wired to your brain. You can't unsee the things that you're exposed.
Speaker 3: To and you are facing with your children. Just think about that.
Speaker 2: If they're whittling the way the rights of your children, what happens when they come to a point in the future where they programmed your.
Speaker 3: Children to not who the hell you are?
Speaker 4: Okay, that they already got them more most people don't visit their parents.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm being extreme.
Speaker 4: Now, they were already here.
Speaker 1: They've already got it where they take your kid away and cut their dick off.
Speaker 3: That there's all kinds of issues going on there.
Speaker 5: There's been cult examples of this Soso prayers. About ten years ago, there were examples of people that came in and they would tell children, Hey, your parents abused you, your parents hurt you, and also the one hundred percent, and it's been used throughout history. This effectively disconnected those kids from their parents, gave them false memories, and they believed it. They had to go through counseling to unlearn the things they've been lied about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, false memories are a real thing.
Speaker 2: That's why in certain states, let's use hypnosis. If regressional therapies are Once you've hypnotized a person, they can no longer testify for themselves in a quarter law.
Speaker 1: In the state of California, obviously you can hypotize people get real suppressed memories.
Speaker 4: You can also create false ones on it correct.
Speaker 1: So you know, while the CIA had a lot of psychotics stuff worrying for them to do that.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Fortunately, in my state, the state of Nevada, regression therapy is admissible in a court of law.
Speaker 4: So how do you know the regressions real or false?
Speaker 3: There are some ways to test for that.
Speaker 2: And when I do regression therapy, I do not plant seeds. I do not I'm very careful you just get it wrong on the on the words that I use. All I do is get him into that state, regress him to that time point. Tell me what you see, Dan, what are you experiencing? You have to be very very careful on how you do that because if you say is it daytime or night time? That's an issue because you can create a false memory that it's daytime. All right, yeah you don't, you don't. I don't want to do that. You want to be very bland and open ended. Okay, that's how you get the truth. That's how you get a real experience, a memory that has actually happened.
Speaker 3: That's how you can tell.
Speaker 2: But not everyone's a capable hypnotist that's able to do this, and so this is this is another thing.
Speaker 3: It's the experience of the person who's regressing.
Speaker 1: Well, what makes somebody more successible versus Because I know it's a real science, but there's also fakes.
Speaker 4: There's people that aren't being hedized and they're.
Speaker 1: Playing long or doing something I mean, other people that don't know what they're doing or imagination.
Speaker 4: What are the gradients there?
Speaker 2: That's a tough question for me because I've never had an issue knowing when someone's in trance. Okay, you'll get pupil dilation, You'll get the skin colors will change, you'll.
Speaker 3: Get flushing, pupils get bigger, correct, you'll.
Speaker 2: Get ideomotor responses that you can't do consciously.
Speaker 3: These are all test and they don't know that.
Speaker 4: So that you know this stuff. Where's the example? People said, I said that Yea was on X. I said it was like he was on X. He shows up AX all weird the.
Speaker 1: Night before, shows up right when the show starts, and like two hours later he goes, I want to salad now, and he pulls the mask off and it was pure black.
Speaker 4: I said, like I said, I don't.
Speaker 1: He wasn't sweating, he didn't look like he wasn't Like doesn't Eve build on ecstasy and women and stuff at the base segirls like A and I go to you and Molly, oh yeah, you know, I'm a drug out. I can tell her what they're on. I've seen him. She was somebody's pother like, hey man, you know drunk, Hey are you drunk? You can tell what drugs are somebody like this.
Speaker 4: I was that coffee.
Speaker 1: But with him it was just I mean, you could barely see the outsides of his irises. It was maybe he was hypnotized for he out there.
Speaker 5: So it was it wasn't the net or the yahoo of the mask.
Speaker 4: No, I mean, it wasn't any mean to him.
Speaker 1: He took the mask off and was always just like what the hell I was like looking at it?
Speaker 4: It was like pure black eyes.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 2: Well, there's a couple of things to come to mind, because also, you know, being a paramedic and having a strong medical background, was worthy. Pupils dilated because the mask was on, okay, and you'll you'll get a dilation because it's dark, so you would want.
Speaker 4: To pull them off for a common room of the life like this. Yeah, they're still like.
Speaker 2: Yeah now that they well, typically in a normal human, as soon as they're exposed to light, you'll get constriction of the pupil.
Speaker 3: Now, if they're they're in an altered state, they're going to stay that way.
Speaker 4: Well, it makes your pupils do that hypnotize.
Speaker 2: Drugs, hymnotism, or there's an optical issue with with the nerves and the eyes. I've seen that where one pupils dilated, one pupils constricted. Brain injury can do that. Strokes they're they're all kinds of sharp. Yeah, yeah, yeah, so yeah, it'd be interesting if they never constricted after taking that mask offs. You know, it's quite possible that there was an altered state that that's that's induced.
Speaker 1: But I was trying to put it now. I was just you know, yeah, who were like, did you ever take a mask off?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: His eyes were like, so, so here's another above them, one like you barely see the irises. I was like, damn, so so it wasn't all of the lights now, I was like, black.
Speaker 4: Frigging leg Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So here's another characteristic. When you look at the suggestibility of people, people.
Speaker 3: That have smooth.
Speaker 2: Underbags under their eyes, they're more suggestible. He would be one you, I'm you're close to it, so you would be another one that would be easily put into. Yeah, the bags under your eyes, Yeah, if they're completely smooth, that is a characteristic of being someone who's highly suggestible and influenced.
Speaker 4: Do we know why?
Speaker 2: No, it's just an observation that they've took in the data. In fact, in the video clips that we showed him part one, he talks about that, Yeah.
Speaker 4: What does that have? No idea?
Speaker 2: What that means being such you're hypnotizable.
Speaker 4: No, no, I know that. Why would it be? I know you don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm saying this has just been registered in the research that they're correct.
Speaker 4: There's no idea why.
Speaker 3: They don't know why.
Speaker 2: All they know is that people with smooth under bags under their eyes are more suggestible.
Speaker 3: So I have bags under my eyes. Okay, he doesn't.
Speaker 2: That's that's a very typical description of someone with smooth underbags under their eyes. They are more suggestible, So, Matthew, I already know they could know. Yeah, no, yes, yeah, but you know so at this table I can kill.
Speaker 4: Yeah, serious, they get.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but these are just tidbits of information that I always get.
Speaker 4: One of the other things.
Speaker 2: As far as physical signs, mostly it's it's it's whether or not.
Speaker 3: You are a physical or what we.
Speaker 2: Call a physical suggestible or an emotional suggestible. That's really the depiction, because we address it in part one that thirty percent of the population on our physical suggestibles. Okay, and those are the ones that are easily hypnotizable. Those are the ones that you'll see up on stage and affair hypnotists show, and when I talked about you know, they have everyone stand up and.
Speaker 3: They do suggestibility tests.
Speaker 2: So and this is what I want to do on our you know, we have a project that we're talking about maybe doing here. But you bring in people and you have them, you do you're running through some tests. Say, you know, when you put your fingers out, I want you to spread them apart. Imagine them being two strong magnets, and these magnets are becoming stronger and stronger, and they're pulling, pulling closer and closer and closer and closer. The people whose fingers go like this, those are the physical suggestibles that you want to bring up on stage. Those are the ones that I would choose almost immediately to hearing it again.
Speaker 5: Correct, correct, Well, have you looked at like world leaders like President Trump for example, is he highly suggestible?
Speaker 3: Does he have some of these?
Speaker 2: You know, I've never really thought about analyzing doing an analysis on that, but it'd be interesting to take a look at world leaders and just.
Speaker 3: Using the IBAG.
Speaker 2: Criteria and seeing who might be more influenced than others. But you know, this is something when you're using your verbal frequency our voices. Now, when you're using RF emissions, that's a completely different ballgame. Particularly when you have nanotech in you, the m RNA, that's the completely different ballgame because they've already done studies knowing what type of frequencies they need to send in order to put someone into an altered state and make it.
Speaker 1: The mos kings most of signal the cell phone. Everybody kills each other. Before I never came out. I was readly like Baltimore centarcles about CIA tested in the nineties how to send out waves to may people agitated or socially excited or angry or sleepy, and they like kind of tell you here and there, and then they admit that they patented all this. But then but then when you talk about it, oh, you're a cook. So so so let's get into how they're able to reprogram the brain.
Speaker 2: So basically what they're describing is they're they're talking about the frequency issues that we're dealing with. Now Habana syndrome. Let's call it for what it is, the HI phenomena.
Speaker 4: The big, the big mystery.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the big The sign up is is they want everyone to believe that there are these nefarious groups out there that are pointing directed energy weapons at you. Okay, does that happen? Yes, that happened down in Florida. That was that case where the law enforcement officer was hit with the directed energy device. They caught the individual he was a chef, ended up being former KGB and the went of.
Speaker 1: The Russian's famous in the sixties hit our embassy with radiation beams.
Speaker 4: Correct.
Speaker 2: So this stuff goes on correct, And that's essentially kind of what we're being.
Speaker 3: Dealing with now with the Savannah syndrome.
Speaker 2: The psyop though, is that we know from our data covering US civilians since twenty ten that it's BS because it is logistically improbable and financially unsound to be having all of these victims being chased around with someone pointing some weapon at.
Speaker 4: That our helicopter drone correct.
Speaker 1: Instead, was it through the TVs, the phones or it's already implanted in them?
Speaker 4: How's it being activated?
Speaker 3: So it's satellite based, that's where it's coming from.
Speaker 2: Even you know, doctor Cruise is correct, there's some type something coming from the skies.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's that's number one.
Speaker 2: That's why when I was taking individuals two miles down into granite taverns in Jackson, California and still detecting frequencies are like, how is this even possible. There's no cell phone towers out there, you can't get a radio, you can't get a radio signal out there.
Speaker 3: Nothing. The only way it can come is from satellite deep penetration.
Speaker 4: Yet, oh wow, that might be like a ground peder rain or one hundred percent. So they have ultimate low frequency correct.
Speaker 5: The same kind of technology we would use with submarines. Sure, exactly the same, the same kind of technology. One how submarines would communicate too, How we would be able to look into and try to gather in toldans on like a deep nuclear uh silo site? Like, I ran right, it's it's the same technology being I was.
Speaker 4: I was in Virginia, but West A few people on the next people don't know.
Speaker 1: I remember when I was a little kid, my dad's end to all this, and we'd be driving from Austin visiting family back to Dallas and we sometimes go to Fort Work to see family.
Speaker 4: He'd point out later I looked at it was true.
Speaker 1: He goes, that's our deep earth communications with the with the submarines. And he would explain they would have like five two mile long cable. It would be an X and it sends a wave to the Earth. That's basically instantaneous, like just like through water are better than the satellite or whatever. And that's how the submarines will communicate with their own systems instead of sonars through rock and most of us liquid to the core.
Speaker 4: But now they'd be classified all that. It's funny you knew about that.
Speaker 1: But so you're saying they're using that same stuff through satellites, but I guess isn't remagnified by the ground penetrators, And that's that's the control.
Speaker 2: System, correct, And then you have the other aspects of it. It is a complete network. You know, My background is also in network technologies.
Speaker 1: Well, there's a whole spectrum of multiple frequency. What's the we know in particularly there's a bunch of U F.
Speaker 3: E l F ultra ultra low frequencies.
Speaker 2: Then you get into infrasound ultrasound those frequencies. I was in Virginia Beach recently and we happened to find a thumber signal right off the ocean and it it When we looked up who owned that frequency, it says most likely in a Russian submar.
Speaker 4: Well, a thumper.
Speaker 2: A thumper is what the technologies that these submarines use what you were just describing, So we call them thumpers.
Speaker 3: We call them thumpers.
Speaker 2: Okay, but what what was unusual about the frequencies that we were detecting is that normally in a waterfall, when we use a spectrum antalyzer, you'll have a waterfall, it's a blue screen or yellow or red depending on what color you pick, but you can see a data line on a frequency that's being detected. What we were seeing and they're vertical.
Speaker 4: What we were.
Speaker 2: Seeing is a horizontal signal never before found NonStop, very unique and it was very in sync, like every ten seconds we would see it. And I brought it to my mentor and he says, that's that's a new type of thumper. So and I said, wow, yeah, So this was covering vast spectrums in that ultra low frequency criteria that we would tip see. Well, it's very difficult to decrypt. Oh yeah, that's what it means, and it's going to be and so remember my hole.
Speaker 1: Ohause, they're probably sitting out a bunch of garbage. That's how you there's a big means a code like there's a bunch of garbage with it.
Speaker 2: We don't know, because you would have to decrypt it to really isolate what's being transmitted.
Speaker 4: Maybe you said a bunch of trash with it and people don't know.
Speaker 3: What's Yeah, so it's it's completely encrypted.
Speaker 2: So in order to decrypt something like that, you would have to be able to capture all of that data across all of those frequency spectrums and somehow decrypted to get the protocol. And then once you get the protocol, then you can establish what's there.
Speaker 4: But any idea what it was communic gatting with no idea.
Speaker 2: All we know is it was an observation. Another observation was is all of the fish are dying on the beaches.
Speaker 1: I was about to raise when they do these sonar tests, it kills a bunch of whales.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, here's what's interesting.
Speaker 2: There are thousands of fish on the beaches that are in Virginia Beach and none of the birds are eating them.
Speaker 4: I saw that in the news.
Speaker 3: Okay, I witnessed it myself the first I was just there this year. Wow, this year, maybe four months ago.
Speaker 1: And and by the way, even tho there's a red tide, I've seen them. The birds, even though they get sick, they'll still eat rotten fish poison. They're not eating fish. That's unheard of.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're not eating the fish, and or I'm going there should be birds everywhere. So I happened to speak to a military person who confided with us and said, we've known about this, and he goes, did you notice that the fish aren't being eaten? I said, yes, I did, and he goes, it's because they're being exposed to this frequency and the birds know not to eat them somehow the animals know and that's a GMO corn.
Speaker 5: Well maybe maybe it's because in this way it does change it from being even a fish anymore.
Speaker 4: But we talked to it was for about it.
Speaker 5: Does they seek to recreate, you know, mankind seek through create the species on this earth. In this way, maybe it changes these fish. They're a long a fish anymore.
Speaker 4: If the right noses like a dog too, they're like, whoa, what's that? You know?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: But the bottom line is that we're all being exposed to this RF technology. We know that there's a read write capability to the human minds, and there is going to come a time very shortly and I mean told when the implementation of six G. That's when the whole system gets turned on.
Speaker 1: And Trump even said a few months ago, oh, it goes deeper in the skin, which and all the patents five G and all that actually heats the skin.
Speaker 4: It's doing something different.
Speaker 2: There's a thermodynamic response to a matter of what type of ore frequency you are exposed.
Speaker 4: So almost shut up, do the deep dive. Everybody's mad at me to go into all this.
Speaker 1: And we'll come back again into it all okay, So let sharp find the clipshon a you're ready.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we'll play that clip on the Rewire in the brain.
Speaker 7: Isn't if you're being manipulated, that's already happening. The real question now is how many versions of the script have been tested just on you think about it. This isn't a feed, it's a behavioral lap and you're not the audience, you're the subject. The techniques Chase Hughes exposes aren't theory anymore. They're active systems shaping what you see, what you believe, and who you become. And once you've been rewired, the worst part is you won't even notice.
Speaker 2: Okay, that was a short thirty second clip, but your listeners you heard what he said, that you will be rewired and you won't be able to tell. Okay, that is a seriousness of this. That is why I say that the future of your children's cognitive liberty and freedoms are at stake.
Speaker 3: Okay, yours may even be.
Speaker 2: And you know if six G gets turned on tomorrow, you know that it could very well happen to you, to me, any of us. I am hopeful that I teach everyone. The number one defense about this is education.
Speaker 3: Being aware.
Speaker 2: So your awareness, knowing what your internal voice sounds like, knowing what your moral compass is, that is your foundation.
Speaker 3: And then I strongly believe that.
Speaker 2: If the subconscious can be programmed remotely like that, why can't the subconscious Because it doesn't make interpretations, It is not discriminate, it.
Speaker 3: Does not have prejudices.
Speaker 2: That's why whenever it takes in any type of command or language or whatever it hears or what it's being programmed, it just takes it literally. So I've done this a couple of times, including to myself, is that I believe that you can program your own firewall. And we're looking deeper and deeper into that, but ultimately, ideally, what we want to do is make sure that we protect our cognitive liberties. But there are many states now who are starting to create laws to protect your brain from this type of intrusive technology. And you know, I don't know how much teeth they're going to be able to have with them, because this is a invisible technology, so to speak. Although we're proving that it exists with our equipment, our Mi six whistleblower we're about to disclose to the world has figured out a way to identify the signature. Yeah, and you know, you brought up this point when we were in the UK. Lass is that election interference? Well, if you wanted the holy grail of being able to manipulate an election, this is it just program massive population sets out there and you're guaranteed to win an election. Okay, Is that freedom? Is that democracy? You know, I would think not, But I would think the majority of the world listening today would say that that's complete slavery. It's enslavement of your brain, it's enslavement of your thoughts, it's enslavement of your creativity.
Speaker 3: That's that's one aspect of it.
Speaker 2: Now, let's talk about people who are voted into leadership, who are currently into leadership who are maybe not exposed to this right now, but we'll be exposed to that into the near future. You'll be able to program those leaders. You know, I've kind of wondered, you know, President Trump has you know, came out one way and what we're seeing today is something completely different. You know, is he being exposed to this type of technology. We know it's being utilized now, We know there are members in Congress currently who are suffering from this. I was contacted by the head doc of a three letter agency and said, I was absolutely right that my clients and his three hundred and thirty eight Habana syndrome patients had the same symptoms. He said, the only difference was, and this was pre pandemic on the cases that he was referencing, is that we were pulling out biosensors surgically removing them, and he wanted to know more. It turns out that he also was the head doc or the mind control program for the CIA, and I found that out recently after digging a little bit deeper into who he was. But this is what the world is facing, particularly here in the United States. What our forefathers had pre planned, never ever fathom that technology would be able to be intrusive into the human mind, you know, And that's that's the criteria that we need to look at.
Speaker 6: When you say a firewall about protecting someone's mental program. So it reminds me of they've done thousands of studies that Bill Clinton admitted one time of mind control studies, and the way studies go, you learn something and you build upon it. You don't repeat the same study one hundred times.
Speaker 3: That's just not so.
Speaker 6: I'm thinking of a thousand built upon studies of what they know, and then to sit there and take Okay, now, there hasn't been any studies to see how to stop it, right. They're more concerned with getting their in goal and it's just like with putting this internal biosystem in there. Of course, they got thousands of compartmentalized studies and art research and development they've done, but they didn't put anything into how to stop it per se. But you're saying that you're working on a way that people exercises possibly that people could do at home to actually be able to protect their mental cognity, their their their mentalness.
Speaker 3: Self hypnosis is not new.
Speaker 2: It's been around for for a long time and if you can learn to self program yourself to the subconscious to not be suggestible, to not be influenced too, to not take outside information in that way that's not allowed by you per se given permission by you to not listen to it, to to basically program your subconscious to say, I will not intake this data and I will refuse this data. That is type of a mental firewall that can be created, and I've seen it done with some pretty good success. So that's that's one aspect of this. And ultimately, you know, obviously we would want to stop this RF infiltration that's being imposed upon us, protecting the metadata, as we talked about in series one, having laws that our metadata is our intellectual property because what is being done with that data?
Speaker 3: Who's profiting off of it?
Speaker 2: Okay, your intellectual property is being stolen and someone else is making billions and trillions of dollars based off of your intellectual property. Let's call it for what it is, your own thoughts. Okay, your ideas, you know, trade secrets, all that's going to be out the window, and anything that you create is now going to be the property of someone else.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: This AI god system that elon must talks about. So that's that's what I'm referencing.
Speaker 5: Well, and so what are some things obviously, other than being discernedful of this, that you can do to build up a firewall.
Speaker 2: Exactly when I said, basically being able to.
Speaker 3: Get into a.
Speaker 2: Hypnotic state where you program your subconscious, your own subconscious to not allow these other influences to affect you. Now you would come up. You would actually have to be very strategic about how you do this because you want to be careful how the language is said to yourself. Because remember, the subconscious does not discern.
Speaker 3: Or make judgment.
Speaker 2: It just takes in that information and it acts on it, okay.
Speaker 3: Where the conscious mind.
Speaker 2: Is that filter where it says okay, based on everything that I've learned from childhood to now, I can say whether I believe that or not believe that, whether it's true or not true. The subconscious does not have that ability. And that's why this technology is dangerous. And they know this.
Speaker 4: This is.
Speaker 2: What they disclosed. That's what Alice in Wonderland was all about. That technique is because they knew that they could illicit confusion. And I called message units, so I can overstimulate you and confuse you and then put in a directive into your subconscious and your subconscious is going to take.
Speaker 3: It no matter what. That makes perfect sense. Yeah, so that's the whole idea.
Speaker 4: Are there things that make it less effective?
Speaker 6: I don't.
Speaker 4: We talked to Raefe.
Speaker 5: He said that he was a vice like not eat salad, like you know, stay off a certain died because we won't be able to intrude on your brain any further.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't know about the dietary stuff. That's not my expertise.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: You know, Rafe did touch on they were told to take silicates during that exposure in twenty sixteen. If you remember the interview, and he was wondering why he didn't know why he didn't get it until.
Speaker 3: We talked about the zeolide z.
Speaker 2: When we talked about the zeolided z, then Rafe goes, oh, that's why we were being.
Speaker 3: Told to take the silicates.
Speaker 2: Because that's another you're asking, well, how do we defend ourself? That's another way if you can program your subconscious to create your own firewall, start doing the healthy things like taking the zli z, exercising.
Speaker 3: We know that sweat gets this stuff. Out of us.
Speaker 4: Well, that's right.
Speaker 1: For anything in the universe, God's got a counter to it. You guys should briefly tell the story of how you met.
Speaker 6: I was doing a study in the United Kingdom where David Ike actually had allowed his production team to freely and they ended up completing a documentary testing bluetooth signal emissions from the human body.
Speaker 4: And when we're looking at a computer.
Speaker 6: A phone, a phone can do bluetooth signals, a phone can do one hundred other things, but when you're looking at it as a computer, you wouldn't really measure it with a bluetooth signal m and in this case, masterpieces effectiveness at reducing no signals. Jesse got a hold of me. He was very direct and blunt, and he said, that's not enough. What you're doing is not gonna is not some type of answer that you want to broadcast as some type of solution and so forth. And I said, well, we've done graphing, oxide testing in different things like that. And I said, can you just look at the information and he was willing to look at it, and they were in double blinded format, so they're scientific fact and I had I said, my study coordinator is available if you'd like to talk with her about the way we've done these tests and so forth. And so I was transparent obviously, and a little bit later he said, hey, why don't you send me some.
Speaker 4: Of that stuff and we'll take a peek.
Speaker 6: And he didn't get back to me for about a month, and then he did and he said, hey, people are saying it's working, and and for him he was working too. I think I remember something like he was getting spots in his eyes, different things that was happening, and they had gone away, and then I think he stopped taking it and they came back.
Speaker 4: Then he started taking it again, it went away and so forth.
Speaker 1: And now since then you've done official studies, Well, yeah, scanning people and then doing the test.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, absolutely, we've done it before.
Speaker 1: We had show OLBI rolled me like a year ago. But we should we should scan everybody.
Speaker 3: Again, Okay, that's the problem.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, So we just but we agreed that doing a study where we were going to see if these silicon based electronic circuitry harmonic strength could actually be reduced. And you know, we just ended up, through trying to find truth and trying to help people, our missions collided and that's really what happened.
Speaker 1: Explain the devices you use, you've also got at university's and the others in Europe. Explain, explain what's happening here. Were same decades ago, we weren't even picking this up.
Speaker 4: Now it's almost everybody correct. Yeah, So so how are they getting us to the air.
Speaker 2: Well through our I six whistleblower, who you know, is a chemist out of Oxford. He had said that this is in our entire ecosystem. So you know, when you say air, you know, let's just say everything air, water. He says, it's in our grasses and our trees. He says, if you test any of these organs, they call it microplastic. Yeah, yeah, it's in everything, is.
Speaker 3: What he said.
Speaker 8: My name is Raph Hasselon, a British citizen offter graduating from Oxford University with a degree in chemistry. I went abroad for about twelve to thirteen years. A decade of that time was spent in the Middle East, East Africa, and to an extent Asia. During that time I worked for a number of organizations, ranging from the US Department of State as a contractor, and in twenty and fifteen or thereabouts at the end of twenty fifteen beginning of twenty sixteen, I was coerced into becoming an intelligence asset here in the United Kingdom. The work in inverted commas that I've been doing involved a lot of technology that became known as related to Havana syndrome. It took me years to recover, but I was fortunate enough to do so, and unfortunate that I didn't die. I had an enormous range of health problems after this, and including stage three bowel cancer, so I had to have half my bowel removed. I went through chemotherapy. I lost hair, I had huge skin problems. At the end of twenty eighteen, I could barely see.
Speaker 2: When you said you started to lose your eye, sight, your hear and so for yeah, that was prior to the chemotherapy.
Speaker 8: Yes, that is it was definitely prior to the chemotherapy. So it did something physiologically, for example in that instance, to my eyes. But also I have had dreadful hearing problems ever since. And I, as I say, I lost hair my head, which has grown back. I lost hair in patches all over my body. I lost extreme amounts of weight, I became anemic and then that was when I learned that I had yeah, bowel, bowel cancer. And the conclusion that I've come to is that it is a singular system for surveillance based probably based on microwave phase interferometry. That is an incredibly powerful, non line of sight surveillance system. However, it can be repurposed to manipulate the electric field around a person. I think it is completely fair to describe this technology as a means of synthetic telepathy.
Speaker 3: Are you able to describe how this system is installed?
Speaker 8: Well, I think in my case I was a previous generation of technology. So in my case it is a dental implant of which I can provide you the notes. There are several flavors of this technology. It is not just for surveillance, which you can mess around if someone should you want to, but there are fairly brutal directed energy weapons systems that are designed to incapacitate. There's absolutely no motive, for example, to survey you or understand what you're thinking. It is literally there to turn you into a vegetable. And that is what I understand is the really devastating. I mean, it can be fatal as well. Technology.
Speaker 4: Have you heard that have you seen that technology be used.
Speaker 8: Oh yes, it has been used against me. And in fact, on October beginning of October in twenty sixteen, I had what I then came to understand was a common attack vector, which is that I was at the sink. And I think that's been the case of a number of people who have reported I was washing my hands, so clearly there is conductive effect metal sink and so on. And then suddenly I just heard the crackle of electricity around the back of my head, presumably something like the Fray effect. Maybe I don't know, but it was incredibly powerful and it knocked me to the floor. I couldn't breathe. I managed to make it to a different level of the house and I waited for it to pass. And that was my introduction, let me say, to the alternative version, and that was not by my own government. All of these technologies have the ability to be reconstructed or reconfigured for other purposes, and so in my view, absolutely, and I think that if certainly everything in the microwave and millimeter wave bands, I mean, it's quite common knowledge. L rad's you know, these we see these systems in the street. You know, is it such a great leap of you know, an assumption, a great assumption to say that, you know, we could repurpose towers that already broadcast in similar frequencies to do similar things to the effects we see elsewhere. I don't think so. And certainly, you know, with satellite systems and bringing five five G in the case of for example, SpaceX that's beaming down to your to your mobile handset, there is no denying that you have space to individual person communications signal, signaling, signaling. It was also made clear to me that there are non toxic substances that can be ingested that increase your ability to act as yeah, an electrode. Essentially it improves the quality factor of transmission or whatever it may be. Those materials have been known about for some time, and so it doesn't strike me as strange. I think, what what's new is not the ability to turn someone into a better human antenor, but the ability to do other things. So, for example, in the past, where you may ingest a substance that improves the quality of your bioelectromagnetic field, but that's it, and yes, okay, you can scan that for electronic signatures, be it brain waves, be it your heart rates, be it anything that you could potentially think. I think of as a human producing in the course of its natural life processes. That requires a lot of work. But what can you do to that person that's more limited when it's limited to the radio frequencies the types of effects that you might be able to like project to that person. However, with the nanotechnology being as it is, and I'm not familiar with it, this isn't I'll be clear that this isn't part of my experience. This is something that's come on later. I understand that the technology for using nanomateials is such that with certain frequency changes you can get nanostructures and particles to do activities. I warm someone up who has hypothermia, that's a real thing. To release chemicals, or to release drugs, that's another peer reviewed let me say, a known facet of nanotechnology within the human biome. So I think it opens up a new door of possibilities for this equipment. It's the next level, next generation of technology.
Speaker 2: But to get to how I met me at when they did that bluetooth study, I just said, hey, yeah, you might want to reconsider your conclusion that the zeolite is what caused those MAC addresses that you were detecting to this peer? Okay, because I know from my work that they can remotely turn it on and off. Okay, so if it stops transmitting, then you can theoretically not get a MAC address. And I said, and he goes, well, what do you suggest? And I said, well, you're going to need a nonlinear junction test because that will check for semiconductive.
Speaker 3: Areas well.
Speaker 4: It's a nonlinear junction test.
Speaker 2: So nonlinear junction is this device here? It was It was developed by an aeronautics engineer and as crazy as this sounds, this was designed to test for rust on airplanes, okay, because you.
Speaker 5: Can't see the rust sometimes it's inside the structure.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And so what this does It sends out a harmonic to to test.
Speaker 3: To see if there's any oxidation.
Speaker 2: A couple harmonics that's you'll you'll get a third harmonic if there's octagens like radars are. It sends out a frequency eu it bounces back or.
Speaker 3: It bounce it bounces back.
Speaker 2: So what they discovered though, is not only did it find rust, but it could find electronic components which it had silicon okay, And silicon is in every electronic component out there, doesn't matter what it is. They need silicon in order for a semiconductor to be stable, otherwise they would just fall apart. And so what what they discovered though, is even if the electronic component was on or off, it would find it.
Speaker 3: Okay. So this is why I said him, Yeah, I said to him.
Speaker 4: I mean selicons transceav well you know it.
Speaker 2: So what the So this will send out three harmonics. The first harmonic it sends out, it'll detect whether there's silicon based conductivity okay, and that reflection will come back and it'll tell me that percentage