Speaker 1: Hello everyone, and welcome back to a new episode of the Poker Go Podcast. My name is Donny Peters. His name is Tim Duckworth. I'm not gonna lie. This is about as close I have been to mailing it in then and I have this summer. I'm extremely tired, very drained. Clearly Tim is too, because he hasn't said a damn word.
Speaker 2: I feel great to Actually yesterday not so good Today, tremendous.
Speaker 1: I feel tremendous. Your energy matches your outfit. Oh it's good today, guys. You look you look like you belong in the WWF, not even the WWE. I'm talking like that WWF. I like that.
Speaker 2: The Chay's you can't say. But I got the capris on. It's a great outfit today, unbelievable stuff.
Speaker 1: Today we're gonna talk about Benny Glauser winning his third gold bracelet of this WSOP. Overall, we got Dylan Lindy took down the fifty k PLO. Now those are the only winners, right, I believe those were the only winners. We got a bunch of other We had a bunch of other tournaments happening. Millionaire Maker is playing Day two. All the survivors from the starting flights combined. They are still playing. They are deep into the money. We got the three K nine game mix playing out aka the Mini PPC. We also have the Battle of the Ages, a new tournament for this year. Yes, we'll hit on that. And then the three K limit hold them is this is this six mex or not six This is six max. It is six max. Yeah, with the re entry, which is I think is new. I like that. Good, let's go blast away. All right, So that's what we are going to be hitting on today. If you love poker, but you don't want to spend a dime, check out play poker Go. It's free to play. It is super easy to jump into, and yes it actually feels like real poker. And when I say that it's super easy to jump into, I really do mean it. It'll only take you about a minute of your time to sign up. It'll probably take you in another thirty seconds to get in there to get into an actual game, and then once you are signed up, every time you go back to play poker Go, it's very very easy to get in there to get in the game, whether that is a tournament, a ring game, or a sit and go. It's all there and it is available at your fingertips playpoker go dot com. You can also get it on iOS. You can get it on Android as well, So check it out today free online poker play PokerGO dot com. So this guy, good old Benny Boy, Benny glauser. Last night we talked about how he was down to three handed play. He ends up getting to heads up against Skyler Thorton. He ends up coming out on top to win his third WSFP Gold Bracelet of the summer, his eighth overall, he joins quite the group of people who have notched three in one year. There is one that kind of as an asterisk because it's not three in Vegas, it's three in one year. But nevertheless, you know, still good overall. You had Puggy Pierce in nineteen seventy three, phil Helmath and Ted Forrest both in nineteen ninety three. Phil Ivey did it in two thousand and two, Jeff Losandro did in two thousand and nine. George danz Or he's the one with the asterisk because in twenty fourteen he won two in Vegas and one in Australia. And then Scott Severer did it last year. Pretty good group of players for Benny Glauser to get into, and quite honestly, he might just win five this summer. I mean there's still what forty forty five events to go, including one that he's got to be absolutely positively one of the favorites to win, the fifty k PPC. How many how many bracelets is Beny going to finish the summer with your two? What are you? What are you doing?
Speaker 2: I'm crunching some really important stats that I'm going to reveal very soon. I think he can get one more. He's got his best event, favorite event, most successful event coming up. That's the no limit Deuce, both the fifteen hundred and the ten k version plus you mentioned he just I just talked to him.
Speaker 1: Were talking about the nolimud ten k version that was already won.
Speaker 2: Now the triple drow version I meant, I meant my bad apologies.
Speaker 1: Duck up, duck up, duck dug up. Yeah, but yes, with that event already happened. Yeah, I just talked to him.
Speaker 2: He said, he's actually gonna late register the three K limit hold him. Then he's going to take probably arrest day pending how that goes and get ready for the PPC. He says he really wants the PPC, So I'm not saying it's going to come in up. But you know, he's got a chance to make history. Win four bracelets in one summer. You know we've got I think fift more online events.
Speaker 1: He's going to win thirty year events. He's going to win five this summer.
Speaker 2: That's that's a lot of events. But you mentioned the three he's won might be jumping ahead of what you had planned on your imaginary rundown. So now he has eight, right, you would agree I haven't planned a damn thing. Okay, good because I got this I eight bracelets. Have some other players that have gotten to bracelets. Phil Helm correct, let me just go on my order. Doyle Brunson twenty three years, Johnny Chan nineteen years, Eric Sidel took him sixteen years, Phil home with fifteen when they won the first when they won the Johnny Moss twelve years. That just leaves who the helmouth I already mentioned, Phil Hommoth, that was I was not paying. Actually tell I'll talk to you guys at Hunt Benny glassa phil Ivey.
Speaker 1: Hold on, listen, in my defense, I told you I was one step from mailing in this podcast. I'm gonna so I'm going to continue. Don't blame me if I warned you ahead of time. I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm going to carry the weight of the world of the podcast peeps at home and get us over the line.
Speaker 1: That's just leave two people.
Speaker 2: Benny Glasa, phil Ivey both eight bracelets in eleven years. Pheil Ivey three thousand, six hundred and ninety seven days to win.
Speaker 1: He's eighth bracelet.
Speaker 2: Benny Glassa, though holds the record now three thousand, six hundred fifty seven days. He is the fastest to win eight bracelets from the first to the eighth. None of this first event rubbish you were talking about last night. Throw that out. Fastest eight bracelets Benny Glasa three thousand, six hundred and fifty seven days. Congratulations, Benny. I was going around the pause.
Speaker 1: But you know, okay, you can give around the balls do whatever you want. Oh yeah, yeah, but I think that's pretty cool. Like you said, is he going to win?
Speaker 2: And if he does win another one, which we think, hey that's possible, chance he'll he'll top forl Ivy again.
Speaker 1: He does another one, he's winning too this one. This year.
Speaker 2: I'm saying this year, if he was Sumore, he also tought phil Ivy once again. So phil Ivy has been dethroned off one of the WSP Random Statistic leader boards that Tim Duckworth possessions in his Google Ducks.
Speaker 1: He's only thirty six years old, I.
Speaker 2: Believe well faming twenty twenty. I thought it was twenty twenty seven.
Speaker 1: I mean, it doesn't matter either way. He's snapped first ballot Hall of Fame as far as I'm concerned. So the three bracelets that he won this summer, he won the fifty hundred dollars Dealer's Choice for one hundred and fifty thousand dollars, Then he won the fifty hundred dollars Mixed Omaha for two hundred and fifty eight thousand dollars. Then he just won the twenty five hundred dollars Mixed Triple Draw or two hundred and eight thousand dollars. Can I how My question is how far ahead in the Player of the Year race is he.
Speaker 2: I'll let you know in four days when they update the thing, but probably pretty far by Dylan Lindy. Let's not forget We're gon't touch on him soon. Did final table the month stack has some other results. He's going to be right up there. Probably not as close as Benny, but can't rule him out though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they've got to put a premium on winning. Yeah, but I have to.
Speaker 2: I think the points total is a very heavily influenced by field size, so you know.
Speaker 1: It should be heavily influenced by the fact that you actually won the gold. Sure.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, you know we're PGT people. We think there's always flaws in the PGT leader scoring system. Every year we try and change it. That's not my fault. I already found a hole this year that will get changed for next year, but then we'll probably find another hole.
Speaker 1: Dust over ends duck up, No, not a duck up.
Speaker 2: Not my decision, and we can blame some poker players that will be say unnamed. Right now, quick note about Hall of Fame because you know I love to talk about Hall of Fame and you know I do not love yes, but you brought it up, so this is your fault. This is a doney up pizza slice. That's three pizza slices. Producer rich One full Pion he owes me a Domino's pizza. Benny Glasser, I'm not giving away too much information, He's I'm going to just say this, it's birthdays in early June. Okay, So when the Hall of Fame gets announced, and I can give you the data if you really want it, and when they announced each year, it's normally early June, except for this year was actually quite late. So depending if they do it before his birthday, he may not.
Speaker 1: But why are you like, I'm not going to give away too much information, like you're hiding his birthday. Well, I'm its personal information. I'm looking at Wikipedia. Wikipedia. Wikipedia may not be right. I do those you could say according to Wikipedia got seventh, nineteen eighty nine.
Speaker 2: That's what it is, Okay, breaking on the podcast Donny revealing personal information. But sometimes in previous years they've announced the Hall of Fame early June, like June fifth.
Speaker 1: At that point, Benny wouldn't qualify.
Speaker 2: This year they announced that, I believe, like the fifteenth, so he would qualify for that year. To see what I'm saying, So, depending on the year, it could be twenty twenty nine eligible.
Speaker 1: That is beyond silly.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying twenty twenty nine eligible you know, or is he the twenty thirty eligible? So that will change obviously. I can give you some names, but you don't want to hear those names that are eligible.
Speaker 1: Is there any sort of pattern to this? No? Oh wait, keep pattern? But it's not like, you know, the second Monday of the DIBISIP every year.
Speaker 2: No, they just can you think I have the dates here? They'll give me a second to pull up money.
Speaker 1: Shouldn't it just be the first day of the DIBISIP every year?
Speaker 2: I would agree that, Oh, like, you know, the first you know, after one week or the first of July. It does make sense to definitely do something like that. Okay, I'm going to read in twenty twenty four, nominations open on June fourth. Twenty twenty three nominations open on June fifth. Twenty twenty two nominationd nominations open on June sixth, So you can see previous three years, fourth, fifth, six very close.
Speaker 1: This year it was a lot later. I don't know the exact date.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna have to do some bit more googling to find that out, but you can kind of see where I'm going out with this. Where Benny May moved from twenty twenty nine eligibility to twenty thirty eligibility. Riveting stuff here on the Pubgo podcast. You forgot to mention the time eleven twenty two pm Sunday, June twenty second.
Speaker 1: I'm very, very out of I got all the energy. Guys.
Speaker 2: Can you tell about my Gatorade zero? Remember when we ranked the Gatorade zero flavors? N this one here, guys, Crystal Berry.
Speaker 1: Arry god getor it sucks. Before the pod, Tim was like, I'm gonna host it. I said, go right ahead, do what are you taking up? We should have really sat in the other seats, but whatever you Benny g the g So did you like that one? All right? Shout out to Benny Glauser and absolute beast on the felt He's gonna win two more bracelets for sure. You heard it here. First, Dylan Lindy won the fifty k pot limon Omaha high Roller, taking home two million, one hundred and forty six thousand dollars. He defeated his good friend Stephen Chidwick and heads up play Chidwick taking home one point four to three million. Richard Rico third place one million, almost one million. Even bau Dang fourth for seven hundred and thirteen K Manuel Sotyanovich fifth place, five hundred and nineteen K Kakwan Lao sixth place, three hundred and eighty six thousand, Kwan Xao seventh place for twound ninety four thousand, and Dirk Gerritzi. How do you say his last name? I just know him hiss Vini.
Speaker 2: Vidi calling he doesn't a first name, two hundred and twenty eight K for venue Viddi for eighth place.
Speaker 1: Fun high level final table. You know a lot of h I would say, a lot of just really really elite PLO play, which I mean, listen, it's not like I'm saying anything surprise, and they're given that this is a fifty k PLO high roller. But you know, there wasn't a ton of like huge classes. Yeah, of course the money went in on certain hands, yes, But I thought overall it was a very fun watch. I was probably watched probably eighty percent of it or so, other than the times I had to step out, but I thought it was very, very good. It's one of those final tables, especially when you have someone like Alex Livingston on the call alongside Ali n Deshad. You know, Alex is amazing at PLO and amazing at commentary, and he's also one of those people who, you know, not everyone can translate their thoughts to words, and Alex does a very very good job of it. And you know, I feel like every time I listened to him, whether it be mixed game commentary, which he did notably for the Super High Rollable Mixed Games earlier this year, or PLO commentary, I always feel like I learned a lot from Alex Livingston, which is very cool to hear. You know, I think that he I think did did he just signed with Poker Coaching? I think yes, he did so. I mean, listen, he's one of those people that I think has a bright future in terms of like coaching and commentary and whatnot. Very well spoken, very smart, intelligent, all that good stuff. The big kind of wow moment from this final table was Richard Griico when he kind of just went nuts in third place. I know it wasn't what I'm about to say, but I'm gonna say it anyway because it gave me some shades of that, but shades of Joseph chong Ver Jonathan Duhamel in the WSP main event when Chong went nuts with the A seven against the Queens for Duhamel. You know, Greco just really went nuts with Jack Jack six' five on eight six deuce turned. Three he was up Against lindy's six six four. Four lindy had a set of. Sixes and WHY i say that he went nuts is because at the time the big line was Six and, OKAY i Believe lindy had thirty, Million greco had around twenty three, million And childwick had five. Millions So chittick had sub ten bigs at eight bigs And greco just kind of went nuts Against. Lindy lindy of course had the set picked him off and next, thing you, Know lindy And childwick are heads. Up lindy's got fifty four million Or chidwick had even. Less he had three point eight. Million, yeah well that's because he was evolved in this. Hand, SO i, mean just wild stuff. There and you could, tell AND i know All lee called it out on the, broadcast but you could definitely tell That greco was like probably frustrated with himself the way he got, up grabbed his backpack and was just boom, out you, know just kind of like why DID i have to do that or you know what made me do? That it obviously it didn't, Work but what the heck WAS i? THINKING i don't know exactly what you could? Tell he was a bit frustrated with. That they get heads. Up it didn't take long from, there of, course without or What chidwick. Was Dylan lindy finishes it. Off he wins his THIRD wsop. Goal. Raizlely he Denied chidwick is Third and you spoke with. It, yeah you. Did you came back and you, SAID i still got. IT i still got. IT i don't want. TO i guess you know how to ask. Questions that's. Great let's hear from. You, complain you'll find you'll pick up pot. Something and let's hear From Dylan lindy right, Now.
Speaker 2: Dylan, lindy congratulations. Too Wsp BRACELET i want to wind the clock back a little. Bit monster stack final. Table let's talk about that massive, field massive. Moment things didn't go your. Way but what's that feeling like for you someone that's used to high stakes and big, Bunds but to come so close in such a big field of, end is that?
Speaker 1: Devastation is that just kind of part of the.
Speaker 3: Game it actually felt very lucky to have that opportunity because you don't really get a chance to be deep in a field like, that and to see the it almost felt like Since i've never been deep in the main WHEN i imagine that feels like people were have their emotions on their. Sleeves we're having an amazing.
Speaker 1: Time you, know.
Speaker 3: We're really nervous where you could people's minds. Melting AND i really enjoyed that. Process OBVIOUSLY i would have liked to have done, better but you have to be so lucky to get through all of those, People, like no matter how good you, are and you, KNOW i mean to get cooler against another really good, player what are you gonna?
Speaker 1: Do?
Speaker 3: MAN i can't be, like you can't be that sad when you get that many buy ins and you, know make it through that many.
Speaker 2: People coming into this final, table you know seven you, know eight players, left seven players. Left do you have a feeling of is It i'm going to get some revenge? Here like is that where you're kind of going to your? Mind?
Speaker 3: No for, me in this, tournament it was just literally play as good as, possible do not look, stupid just execute, well make good. Decisions like When i'm playing against very good, players the only THING i really care about is answering every problem presented to me as well AS i, can and then hopefully that does. Well IT'S i don't like to get too wrapped up in the you know, this this should have happened to, me or this you know shouldn't have happened to me sort of. Mentality it's a trap That i'd been in the, past and Like i've been in some big mental dark, holes you, Know so NOW i just kind of try to enjoy the ride and make a, decisions you, know have fun with my. FRIENDS i get to know, everybody like a lot of a lot of PEOPLE i play with all the. Time like this final, TABLE i mean final tables at one of these guys Before that's.
Speaker 1: WHAT i want to talk. About some of these.
Speaker 2: Guys you, know you a heads up Against Stephen childwick very close for my, eos and obviously playing THE Po, studio you're against a lot of.
Speaker 1: Friends what's it like battling these?
Speaker 2: Guys is it you, know friendships out of the window and you know we a one on one enemies or is there something different to like Facing Stephen chidwick.
Speaker 1: For two point one million dollars IN Wsb.
Speaker 3: BRICE i think it's kind of free BECAUSE I i can freely compete against. HIM i know that he doesn't you, know like he doesn't hold it against me IF i beat him in a, bot bluff him or bad beat, him and vice. Versa we both are under the understanding that we're just trying. Hard and most people in the, studio like when we're playing and big pots, happen like people might get fired up for a, second but in the, end like you, know we're all still just come back AND i have a deep. CAMARADERIE i think it makes it easier because you don't know you're not hurting somebody or like just playing the.
Speaker 2: Game, YEAH i want to talk a little bit about THE. Pgt you, know you want to add more regular players in the. Studio with this, win you're in our top. TEN i leave you ninth with just a bit up a thousand points to you as a professional poker, Player what does it mean having that little that extra juice at the end of the, season we got that.
Speaker 1: Million dollar free. Row you know we have all our playing.
Speaker 2: Bonus is that something that you know you strive to win or is just part of everyday poke A.
Speaker 3: Lafee, oh, HONESTLY i think that the THE Pgt championship is this really, unique cool format THAT i have unfortunately not been able to participate. In hopefully this YEAR i will with. This And i've been jealous of my friends for being in, it you, Know LIKE i understand results didn't fall my way and that's why it. Happens But i'm excited for. It it really like you, KNOW i, mean part of the REASON i come and play is because of the entire studio, experience and that's part of. It like there's no place Like, bugerls, honestly like it's my favorite place to play in the.
Speaker 1: World let's move on over to this fifteen hundred dollars millionaire. Maker, so As tim AND i talked about, yesterday eleven ninety six entries they got into the money today didn't take all that. Long they're currently under four hundred. Players just got under four hundred. Players can you please check the app? Please we got a Sweat so we had four people on our fantasy. Team we Had Jeremy, osmas we Had Steven, song we Had Uri, reichenstein and we Had Boris, angelov all going through. Today, two. Three, sorry all four of them made the. Money LAST i checked before we hopped on this, podcast three were still. In the most important one that you got to check Is.
Speaker 2: Ozma's he's still in sevent eight. Bigs how many tips is to say he has seven eight? Bigs what's the actual?
Speaker 1: Number? Fifty, yeah he's been on there for three hours. Now that's just good that he's still in because he was kind of shortish WHEN i was over. There forty two bigs, okay and Mister Steven song forty biggs. Okay. Boys i'm not saying we need two field, bonuses but we need two field bonuses about. THREE i, mean, LISTEN i know the. Rule you get a little bit too, greedy So i'm just gonna ask for. Two you, know we had four people. Cash if we get half of them down to the field, bonus simply incredible. Stuff that would be, Awesome but still a long way to go in this. Tournament at day, two they still Got day three and then day, four so long way to. Go we are going to stream this, one you, know if and when it ever decides to get to a final table, eventually of, course so stay tuned for. That there was a you. Know it looked like a pretty good field over. There, OVERALL i, know, yeah, well, CHECK i. Know Josh reichard was cruising along quite. Nicely Chris mormon was.
Speaker 2: Over Matt glance two million in, chips fourth in. Chips he how does he do? It it's.
Speaker 1: Unbelie Check Jeff, Platt, oh, Yes Jeff platt was over there doing a straight. Line Jeff. Platt, HUH i remember remember the DIG i gave him last? Night Straight? Yeah, Okay Oh, Jeffrey oh there he is forty. Bigs there you? Go did he a garn your? Boy? Kangaroo he's in? THERE i can't.
Speaker 2: Type, uh, well he's not because he is under a different. Name who did he a what's he on the?
Speaker 1: Welts? No not The kangaroo. Crew Dean, blatt seventy. BIGNES i THINK i Saw Gary benson over, there and NOW i got a. Check of, course you got a. Check, No, well he could be under name two these. Guys you, know remember on the commentary the other, day you're getting people to change their. Names we need to do the same thing in the. App we need first and. Loss none of these look at this. Clock. Please there was one guy that was like one eight hundred phone number the chip later one eight hundred and four to two. Six call that.
Speaker 2: Number i'm going to call it right, now one six six two five three. Seven it's definitely something, stupid like some six hot.
Speaker 1: Line, yeah one hundred. Gambler that's WHY i. Gamble that's, yeah one hundred. Gambler that's WHY i thought it. Was that's kind of. Funny, actually, no, stupid all, Right so millionaire, maker they did announce the. PAYOUTS i never understand why they do this every single? Year would they do? It one, million two hundred and fifty five thousand for, first one million and twelve thousand for, second seven hundred and two thousand for. Third, NOW i don't know why the gap from three to two is bigger than the gap from two to. ONE i don't know. Why obviously the reason is because they want two millionaire. Things, okay but why do you have this random twelve three and twenty dollars on top of second? Place? YEAH i just round that, down like it should just be one point twenty five million up, top one million per, second seven fifty for, third and then figure out the rest of. It, Beautiful, yeah very. Simple solve the problem so they're gonna play. Down, well they're playing a set. Level, yeah one more, level playing a set number of. Levels today, TOMORROW i, believe was when they played on to the final, table that Is, monday and then On tuesday the final table will be played out with plans to stream it On Poker, Go so stay tuned for that one. Again we need two field, bonuses. GUYS i don't care which two of you happen to get the field, bones but please just get two field. Bonuses MINI ppc time the THREE k nine game mix your, Boy Bill. Sturrenheimer, oh let's go a cruise and Along yuri's Eve aleski also doing very well over. There these guys are deep into the. Money Thomas. Taylor he's also there at a runner up finish already this. Summer Andre Zaichenko zaia is. Back Jeff, Madsen David, Bach John, Kite Robert, Wells David, funkhauser all cruising alone in The MINI. Ppc there is two hundred and twenty eight thousand dollars up. Top our Boy Nico milgram did cash that's God it ultimately busted, out walked by, me shaking his head after he busted saying. Disappointing. Disappointing, well you know, What, nico you're. Playing, well you're making. Runs it's gonna come trust, me you're winning A racelet this. SUMMER i THINK i saw odb at one point after he busted, out so this would be a fun. ONE i don't know how far they're going to get, today still says that there's twenty eight players. Left it's eleven thirty three at, night so probably get down to three tables for. Sure two tables might be pushing, it and then come back tomorrow and maybe finish it. OUT i have no idea the one thousand Dollars battle of The. Ages so this was the one where it was seniors in one, flight it was young people in the other. Flight it was fifty plus right for the early flight and then under fifty for the late. Flight, correct how do we how did this? Do do you?
Speaker 2: Know? Yeah, Uh i'll put up my excel sprint shirt right here seeing his. Flat thirteen hundred and ninety players get two eight of those coming back. Tomorrow they played down a fifteen percent of the, field which.
Speaker 1: Is Including Jim gibson Aka, gibber who is a listener of the pod he, uh he's From.
Speaker 2: Indiana he bagged a. K, oh but you're in the money, exactly you get BAG.
Speaker 1: Dayk he said he was close closest to the. MONEY i think there was a raise and a call in front of, him maybe a raise and a re reason in front of. Him he had no. Chips he had pocket. Threes he folded. THEM a couple other people got involved game three.
Speaker 2: Three, No, no don't worry about. That you were going to lose. Somehow it doesn't happen that. Way the threes don't. Come the flop. Changes that's What i've. Learned, yeah for, sure two hundred eight of those, players thirty ninety they advanced to day. Two the young guns flight the ONE b sixteen hundred and eighty. Six we've got two fifty three coming, through so you know approximately they. Done, no shouldn't be poor sixty one coming on today. Two my friend would like to. Load good check. It they are still. Playing there are one hundred and twenty from the. Money, okay you, know just for those playing at home checking poago dot com slash, schedule we have made a little. Audible, yes the THREE k nine GAME MENI, ppc we said you're out we're throwing in The battle Of. Ages the the math gurus here Of pokago me crud some.
Speaker 1: Numbers the nine game not looking.
Speaker 2: Promising twelve hour final table last, year that's not very fun for the commentators in that. Booth so we made a little. Call we decided to switch to day two of This battle Of. Ages we're going to pick it up after dinner in The battle Of, ages which is approximately course seven to fifteen local. Time stream's going to start eight thirty Pm, pacific that's ABOUT i, guess you, know eleven thirty Pm EASTERN i, believe and we're going to take you to the.
Speaker 1: END i think there'll be sixty.
Speaker 2: Players we'll play down AT i don't, know seven nine thirty minute, levels pretty, quick high intensity. Action we've got the old farts versus the young Guns battle of The ages to see who comes out on.
Speaker 1: TOP i would Vote Team. Seniors let's do it all, right let's. Go there's too much. Energy they don't have the, prize, right the first place.
Speaker 2: Prize, uh probably, not but you, know the field is, set so unless say waiting in case there's like a double knockout maybe or. Something maybe it's one of those. Things like they do have to. WIN i was just, Asking, YEAH i haven't seen, it But i'm gonna just double. Check you double checked that probably on the day ONE b, Flat SO i don't really want to.
Speaker 1: Look THREE k limit hold them six max according To tim at least doesn't say.
Speaker 2: Sex according To Benny, glaser who told me they changed it from eight max to six, max so he's more interested in going to go play. It, Okay, sorr if you're, wrong blame THE. Us, Also Benny glassa that is now the record holder for getting from fast price at the eighth press that.
Speaker 1: Quick. Well Patrick leonard looks like he's cruising with a ton of chips over, There Marco johnson looks like he's doing. Well mark safe as, Well cruz and, Along Dario, Alioto Bornan Bruce, Ki Sean deeves got some. Chips it looks like So Ren lynn just said On pokemons dot com that he showed a. Bluff he's up to Under, yeah, yes welcome to my. Company welcome to my. Company all, Right, yeah that's the THREE k six max.
Speaker 2: Boy Sean dave runner up and sid event last, NIGHT a, third a second and a. Second this world series is he is. Sewn dave gonna win a price this, YEAR i mean, Probably, yeah he's got a good optimistic in this fourth. Series i'm very, peasive. Missic we're very. Optimistic.
Speaker 1: Yeah it looks like three hundred and sixty three, sorry three hundred and forty three entries in this THREE k six max nine hundred and FIFTEEN k in the prize. Pool there are around one hundred and sixty players. Left this is still day one of the, tournament so of, course very very very. Early two hundred thousand dollars up, top the top fifty two are going to pay, out so we'll continue to talk about this one as it. Goes doesn't look like they're near the money right, now so we'll check on that later on what is happening? Tomorrow five hundred our freeze.
Speaker 2: Out i'm just gonna play this and what HAPPENED i called an audible On battle Of ages Where i'm gonna have to be needed to, Work so now i can't, play But i'm gonna say money for the day after, that you know. Why we'll talk about that more. Tomorrow but, tomorrow five hundred dollars no limit hold on freeze. Out there should be a fun one we got the FIVE k no limit hold on six handed, event four day. Event that's going to be a great, tournament and the fifteen hundred limit is seven triple drawt LIKE i mentioned a little, earlier three events kicking. Off, obviously we've got a few events playing, down The battle Of, ages the Nine Game, Mix we've got day three of The Millionaire, maker and obviously day two of that THREE k limit Hold. On so you, know it feels like you, know we talked about the last few days being kind of, quiet especially in this.
Speaker 1: Room it's going to kick. In it's going to kick up.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow we're going to have A battle Of ages, Restart we're going to have two or three tables left in the Nine. Game we're gonna have The Milli maker playing down into here, Too so this room is going to be vibrant.
Speaker 1: Tomorrow looking forward to it. Good i'm here for it for. Sure. Yeap half of my day is going to be over At venetian for a final table for their seniors event and then final table for their ladies Hay rouler Onto. Tuesday i'll be doing commentary for both of, Those SO i, mean at least tomorrow with The poker g streaming from the W sped not starting un till much later in the. Day come and join us on on The Venetian Poker live YouTube, channel also on The poker gro YouTube channel at starting at Twelve vegas, time three Pm. Pacific so that should be a fun one. There do you want to do some shout? Outs who we? Got you got? First? OKAY i Got john From. Miami, okay he was playing in The MINI. Ppc he told me that you AND i need to have more like hand histories between us because the polarization between like how you play hand and HOW i play, WELL i, know he.
Speaker 2: Said he, said he loves. It, guys how opposite we're gonna. Have we're gonna have some fun for you in this tag team we've been. Coming wait you Said brian in THE. Ppc, NO i Said john From. Miami NOW i went close to back Because i'm Reading. BRIAN i was, like, wait you just Say brian From.
Speaker 1: John From miami in The MINI.
Speaker 2: PBC i got one from THE, Ppc bryan from The MINI. Pvc and you know, What Producer, rich he hasn't any. Websday he's gonna put a picture Of brian here that we captured right here wearing The poklar podcast. Hat gave it to him hoping he would spin up his chips. Deck he did it, so but shout out to, You, brian thank you for. Listening we both. Met blair gave me the. Hat Then i'll let you tell you. Sorry took a nice you, know we took a nice little. Selfie he wanted. Over donnie was coming out from the other. Side he went to talk To donnie and he wanted to take a photo with. You, Right how did that go?
Speaker 1: Down? Oh and? Horrible, okay because he goes to snap the selfie and immediately my nose starts gushing. BLOOD i get these freaking nosebleeds all the time in the, summer also a little bit in the winter when it's it's just when the weather. Changes but of course in the summertime the weather gets extremely dry out. Here, YEP i get them all the. Time and, YEAH i go to smile for this. SELFIE i know exactly what you can feeler coming, in but IT'S i know by now the difference between a nosebleed and like a running. NOSE i know the. DIFFERENCE i immediately. KNEW i like jammed my finger off my. NOSE i was, like started running the. Bathroom i'm, Like i'll be right. Back, SORRY i got a, nosebleed you know. Whatever hopefully you got it on camera rich that picture Of johnny with the knots blade, right And i'm just. Kidding. NO i came back. OUT i spent like fifteen minutes in the. Bathroom it was a bad. One it was. Horrendous come back, OUT i Find blair chilling up on the. Stage you, know we go. Chat he did show me the picture that he he, got BUT i was, like very. BLURRY i was very blurry and LIKE i was kind of like you could TELL i was about to turn my and like. Go but we took another. Selfie but, Yeah blair From. Portland it was very very very nice meeting with, you very nice chatting with you as. Well you got any.
Speaker 2: More WHOLL i talked About Cheryl OH i met her From, YEAH i talked About cheryl From, georgia but she really lives In. Alabama but she's actually From, georgie she wants to, say From. Georgia she stopped by when she's a, sweetheart, right she's like your. Grandma got a picture of her playing today in the battle Of, ages so producer rich foot that right. Here but she came in over and she told, us you, know she heard the story that we told last. Night she sent it to us, friends she you, know sent it to people back.
Speaker 1: Home she's having time of her.
Speaker 2: Life she didn't she fell a little bit short in the in The battle Of ages, event but she's having a great. Time got to Meet, donny so we're going to do another shout, out a joint shout out back to To cheryl From georgia but lives In alabama but really just wants to be From.
Speaker 1: Georgia that's. Awesome Met Jim. GIBSON i talked about. Him he bagged the ak so what's that a quarter before line in The? Ages and THEN i Met mark WHO i played WITH i think it was last year in The, gladiators WHO i gave him a new hat because he hit me with the. Password he was wearing last year's. Hat and there was a big hand in The gladiators last year kind of early WHERE i went nuts with a. Flustraw he ended up. Full THEN i think what he said was top, pair BUT i hit my hand, anyway so it would have been bad news for. Him BUT i ended up cracking the guy's jack's and that was that in that tournament for that. GUY i went on to. CASH i had changed to that.
Speaker 2: Part we had two More Millionaire, maker two requests for. Hats One Ian, STEINMAN i got you to deliver. That one did One James, morris you remember From. Aria he's one of Our pugo Studio dealer's a great. Guy he asked for a. Hat he's Actually i'm gonna take the. Back james didn't ask for a. Hat his son asked him to find us and say family part to get him a. Hat but Then james put it. On he's been wearing. It i've seen. Him you, Know i'm breaking the million make go the. Bathroom i've seen the hat. On he's still in the Million. Maker so he's right in that lucky hat on behalf of his. Son BUT i might think another him another, one but you, know for, him one for his. Son but, yeah thank you to all of you guys that came to visit, us say, hello sends, messages you know where to find. Us we GOT i want to, say nineteen hats left real, quick got on, quick all.
Speaker 1: RIGHT i know this is a shorter. EPISODE i KNOW i did not bring my a. GAME i do, apologize BUT i will be better going. FORWARD i just want to go home and try and get some. Sleep definitely sleep deprived right. NOW i got a very early meeting eight thirty in the.
Speaker 2: Morning we took three days, ago no no meetings before, midday no new.
Speaker 1: Meetings just you're gonna completely to leave this person's. Skin first of, all they tried to schedule for eight.
Speaker 2: Am are these guys what are these guys Based australia or? Something what's coming?
Speaker 1: On? NO i mean the person who's scheduled it is here a. LOT i Mean i'm like that, person LIKE i want to just like what the heck man, like.
Speaker 2: We should start sending meeting advice for eleven. Pm see what people, Say they're, like what do?
Speaker 1: You what do? You what are you? DOING i was, Like, hey that's how that's our times done during The world series eleven.
Speaker 2: Pm, yeah or you know one thirty. Am, oh for had to be. Brutal that'd be a brutal, meeting all.
Speaker 1: Right his name Is Tim. Duckworth my name Is Donny. PETERS i know it's a short. Episode i'll do better on the next. One this is my. Fault he did. GREAT i. Sucked love you guys, Though we'll talk to you. Soon so, yeah
Speaker 2: Night Change express